Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. Okay, Richard, good morning, good morning brother Rod. How was your weekend in Nola? It was great. It was awesome running around acting a fool.
Speaker 1: That's it still crazy after all these years.
Speaker 2: Richard, how was your weekend? Oh it's pretty mellow. I'm from right outside of New Orleans. By the way, I used to listen to you, No damn back in the day.
Speaker 1: O G.
Speaker 2: Richard. That's awesome, Thank you.
Speaker 3: So you're taking on Dan and Dan's never played Hi Dan, good morning, little fresh fish.
Speaker 1: Huh that's right.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, I know that Alex has got something.
Speaker 2: I know Alex has got something for.
Speaker 3: You here.
Speaker 2: Pisheish? And then of course for Richard, Richard or did you watch him? Thank for vision. Let's go Richard and Dan. What are they playing for?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I have a pair of tickets to see stp with Live and Soul Asylum as a Living's Pavilion. Oh that's a good show.
Speaker 3: That's a good show, boys, Richard, Dan, shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: So Dan, your first time playing We don't know a whole lot. We don't know a whole lot.
Speaker 3: About this, Richard guy, but you know you strung together a couple of wins. You just got to get in there quick. Okay, shout out your name, wait for me to call on you. Okay, all right, all right, here we go Richard, Dan. Question number one, what were Willy Wonka's workers called?
Speaker 2: That was so close to a tie? They're calling a tie on that? I think I agree.
Speaker 3: Richard and Dan said their name at the same time we were looking for Umpah Lumpa's say.
Speaker 2: Your name before the other guy was louder. Dan was louder. Get in there, Richard loud? All right? Next question? What letter stands for the number five in Roman numerals? Dan, Dan b V. Welcome to the game. All right, He's like, this ain't so bad, Saints so hard? What are you just talking about? There's no delay.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Dan, Richard, Richard, I need you a lot louder.
Speaker 2: And quicker. Okay, yeah, I need you louder though. Here we go four.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, maybe for the win. Richard and Dan. What do you call the part of the truck you drop down to sit on?
Speaker 2: Dance?
Speaker 1: Dan Kilgate, Yeah, is Fritz playing. Hang on a second, Hang on a second. I heard Dan Fritz. It was rich I swear he.
Speaker 2: Said, Fritz. Dan is awesome as the first time he's play.
Speaker 3: He got you Richard or Richard or Fritz whatever you're saying over there.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: You were a little off today, Richard. I guess so you were just a little off today.
Speaker 2: All right, well listen you no one, pump chump. You did score two days.
Speaker 3: But looks like the STP tickets are going to uh this guy here, no way, no way.
Speaker 1: Done.
Speaker 2: Done, done, done, done.
Speaker 1: Done done.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember that. Hey, Dan, you want to play tomorrow? Oh wait a minute, he's over here. Hey you want to play tomorrow? Absolutely? Okay, ready, sweet, it's a really impressive first game.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: I try every day.
Speaker 2: I've been calling in for about the last three months every day, so I've been ready. Way to go, damn place, you's got to drop. What the hell