Speaker 1: Open the sports page with the Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. In the games Mike the Bulldog Beyonci.
Speaker 2: On JRR Bulldog Sports Page. Watch you by Coffin and Lenn injury Attorneys. Remember Jeff Coffin will be here next hour for a lawn disorder free legal advice. If you have something you want to run by him two two five two six, you can text it over over Reaction Football Monday with the one the Only, Mike the Bulldog Beyonchi.
Speaker 3: Let's get the non football out of the way first. The Orlando Magic lost their first home game of the season last night. Despite the fact that uh Moe Wagner, the Franza's brother, scores a career high thirty two last night, the Magic go down to the Knicks one hundred to ninety one. Again, they were the only home undefeated team in the league until last night, but that's no longer the case obviously. The Magic just they can't shoot. They're not a good shooting team. Their last in the league in three point shooting. They only made thirty percent of their three pointers last night, not only forty two percent of their overall shots last night. So until they you know they're gonna have to still hold down the fork until Palo and the Franz get back, because I mean, they held the Knicks to one hundred points, which is good in the NBA, and the Knicker I think they're the second leading scoring team in the league, so their defense is still there, but they have to be able to shoot better, and it's hard to do that when you don't have your two best scorers in the game.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: But listen, it kind of sounds like you're getting down on them because of one home loss. So let's just remember, as you said, the key pieces are coming back and we're gonna be stronger than ever.
Speaker 2: I saw that the league commissioner has reappeared and is back in place in Los Angeles for the Lakers. That's right.
Speaker 3: Lebron back after taking a little hiatus. Sort of mysterious. I guess he was nursing a sore foot. So we'll see what happens with the Lankers. They did win last night, I believe, did they not?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So all right, football, What about the Buccaneers. Baker Mayfield throws for four touchdowns two hundred and eighty eight yards. The Buccaneers annihilated the Chargers on the road forty to seventeen. They of course lead the NFC South. Mike Evans had a season high one hundred and fifty nine yards receiving in two scores, including the play that gave the Bucks the lead early in the third quarter. Man Evans is playing lights out. Baker Mayfield thirty touchdown passes for the first time in his seven year career. So far this season, the Buccaneers the way they score points. They had four hundred yards of total offense offense and at least one hundred and fifty yards rushing. For the fourth straight game. They did not punt in ten possessions against the Chargers defense.
Speaker 2: It's really good formula. You're gonna win every time, you know.
Speaker 3: With that, absolutely, and the Buccaneers they go on the road, beat the Chargers. They beat the Lions earlier this season. I think that was on the road as well, if I'm not mistaken. So the Buccaneers are beating good teams on the road. Hey, I realized the Lions and the Eagles are supposedly the class of the NFC. But I wouldn't count the Bucks out as far as a contending team. I would not Dolphins are no longer a contending team. Their playoff chances are are virtually nil now. They lose on the road twenty to twelve to the Houston Texans, two will throws, three interceptions, fumbles as well. Dolphins have one win this year against a winning team, and that was the Rams, and the Rams weren't even a winning team when the Dolphins played them. So Dolphins are going nowhere. They are two games out of the final wildcard spot with three game games.
Speaker 2: Isn't a pcos isn't it incredible? The Dolphins, with the weapons they have a receiver can't throw the ball downfield anymore, all of a sudden, just can't throw the ball downfield anymore. And on top of that, think about it.
Speaker 1: If you were to somebody was asking before the season started or beginning of the season, who's gonna be better Bucks or.
Speaker 3: Fish, Dolphins or Jacks.
Speaker 1: You'd automatically say the Fins.
Speaker 2: But nope, scary moment, A scary moment yesterday, the Jags before the season, but hey, scary moment yesterday too with a grand Dubois who just joined the team, laid out for twelve minutes on the field. He's still in the hospital in Houston. That was scary. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Dolphins, Yeah again, they're out of the playoffs. The Jags, they're defenseless. They lost to the pathetic Jets yesterday thirty two to twenty five. Leave it to the Jaguars to make Aaron Rodgers look young again. Aaron Rodgers throws for almost three hundred yards three touchdowns. He also led the team in rushing against the Jaguars with forty five yards rushing. DeVante Adams had a great game for the Jets as well other NFL games. Josh Allen, what a beast he is. Forty eight to forty two. The Bills go on the road, beat the Detroit Meadtheads last night, and man, Josh Allen, this guy's the MVP. I mean, you could say Saquon Barkley still has a shot at it, but Josh Allen the way he's playing ten total touchdowns the past two games, rushed for two more yesterday through for two more yesterday. Of course, he had six combined touchdowns last week, and those two teams last night combined for ten or yesterday combined for one thousand and eighty yards of offense. So hell of a game lived.
Speaker 2: Up to the billing. I mean, you knew that was gonna happen going.
Speaker 3: In, no question. Eagles beat the Steelers twenty seven to thirteen, so they remain in contention for the home field advantage throughout the playoffs. In the NFC, this was only a matter of time. Jameis Winston got bench yesterday after he threw three interceptions for the Browns and the loss to the Chiefs. But my homes got hurt in that game, ankle injury. Supposedly he wanted to come back in and they wouldn't let him. But man, he has been nursing at Bamba Ankle all year. I hope he's able to get healthy before the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Then how about in Seattle last night Geno Smith getting injured as well and they're lost to the Packers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was never really a game. The Packers jumped on him from the beginning. But yeah, Geno Smith. Some other games of note, I'm looking through the schedule here. Cowboys beat the Panthers thirty to fourteen. They're still sort of in the playoffs. Lamart Yeah, Jackson five touchdown passes, two hundred and ninety yards. Ravens wallop the Pitiful Giants thirty five to fourteen.
Speaker 2: There was another There was another banner flying over matt Life Stadium to fire everybody.
Speaker 3: Tommy DeVito, by the way, their their quarterback got a concussion. But what else we have? Travis Hunter wins the Heisman Trophy close though, Ashton Genty, who I voted for, by the way of Boise State. You know, he has a chance to be the all time leading rusher in college football history in the playoff, but Travis Hunter, the two way star from Colorado, wins it. I mean he's elite on both sides of the ball. You can't argue with Travis Hunter. He what did he have? Two thousand and two and thirty one points. Ashton Genty had three hundred and nine first place votes to Travis Hunters five hundred and fifty two first place votes. I've voted Genty simply because he literally carried Boise State in the playoffs. I mean, he almost has twenty five hundred yards rushing. Do you guys have a problem with me voting for Ashton gent.
Speaker 1: I sure, vote man, Yeah, your vote. I think you can't bet against Hunter though?
Speaker 3: No, No, I mean he had a terrific season. No, question about it in an all time season, But Ashton genty had an all time season as well, and his team is in the playoffs. So that's why I voted for Ashton gent.
Speaker 2: Were Were you surprised that Navy demolishing Army? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was, Yeah, that was unbelievable. I mean that quarterback for Navy, Blake Horvath, he was unbelievable in that game, thirty one to thirteen and Navy beats Army.
Speaker 1: An Army was favored by I think coach was staying on Friday for two touchdowns.
Speaker 2: They were eleven and one man got scorched.
Speaker 3: Well, Navies had a good season too, They're nine and three this year. Army, I think is what eleven and two? Now, so what about did you see what happened? This is this is where we are in bowl games now. Marsh the entire Marshall team opted out of.
Speaker 2: Their bowl game, essentially players.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Marshall had to bow out of their ball the Independence Bowl Game, and Louisiana Tech, which is five and seven, is taking their place in the bowl game because Marshall's coach left for Southern Mississippi, and I guess all of his players are coming with him, or at least a bunch of them are coming with him. So so now Marshall's left without a team going all right?
Speaker 2: Believe Whatty more to talk about with Mike the Bulldog Bianchy over on A seven ninety six to nine A game where he hosts Opened Mike weekday mornings on A Jason Dust takes time out of his show to join us for the Sports page each morning here on JRR, brought to you by Coffin and Lynd.
Speaker 3: Listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff Koppin every Saturday morning, seven thirty on FM ninety six nine. In the game, you can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform oh oh lajinako on demand to download the iHeartRadio app