Speaker 1: Now joining me in the studio. One mister Benjamin ol Bright has joined us present.
Speaker 2: Hello Ben?
Speaker 3: Was that what are you doing? Are you doing a bit? This is a British ACCENTI.
Speaker 1: No, Sometimes I just do funny voices. Don't you ever listened to the program? I mean it's it's kind of a regular thing. I didn't okay, I didn't know if I was supposed to do. Like mister Woodchuck from Full House, you do whatever you want to. It doesn't matter. You can do whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Back Turble World except that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, accept that that's not a thing that you cant I've got worse on the program anyway. Now it's time for the most exciting segment all the radio.
Speaker 3: I was gone of that day. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 2: What is our dad joke of the day, please, Anthony.
Speaker 3: I got camping insurance. You guys are camping insurance.
Speaker 4: But if someone steals my tents in the middle of the night, I'm no longer covered.
Speaker 1: He told me earlier about Yeah, what did you tell him earlier?
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm on the air a little scandalous than a little more risky.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, then no, let's not do that.
Speaker 1: Let's get Mandy fired after she just got that vacation. Today's word of the day please a flotsom, no flotsom and jetsam. That's stuff that's floating around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jump, it floats around the water flats them correct. Today's trivia question.
Speaker 1: Who wrote the hit song will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? Recorded in nineteen sixty by girl groups of Charell's. I think it's Carol King. It's either, I'm pretty I think it is.
Speaker 3: I know the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm correct, you can stop. I just I only know that because I saw the Carol King musical. Okay, so good, by the way, loved it. It was a jukebox musical and it was so good, so good. Anyway, I had gotten my butt kicked for two days in a row. Then Jeopardy. Yeah, fully, my.
Speaker 2: Brain is not not funking all the way. What is today's category?
Speaker 4: Well, let's hope it is functioning at least musically, because the category is song words. Okay, this old word for a song also follows freedo on a bag of chips?
Speaker 3: Then what is a lay? That is correct?
Speaker 4: What that's a song? What the song is a lot? I guess John Mellencamp gave us a little one.
Speaker 2: Maddy, what's a diddy?
Speaker 3: That is correct?
Speaker 2: He's going down by the way.
Speaker 3: The battle it's going down? Oh yeah, different to say that in that exact context either.
Speaker 4: Well, the battle one of the republic begins, then what is him?
Speaker 3: Correct? Also a seasonal song.
Speaker 4: It was a top ten US girls first name from nineteen thirty six to nineteen fifty, but not since a song okay, seasonal song, and also was the top ten US girls first name from thirty six to fifty.
Speaker 3: What what is Carol?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: God, I'm glad I didn't guess that because I that wrong. It is two to one. I'm still in it today unlike yesterday.
Speaker 3: What you're up to? I Ben's got to okay?
Speaker 4: Tune full Sailors know this term for a small dinghy dwelling, often in a whole town of them.
Speaker 2: A small day dwelling.
Speaker 4: M hm oh, what's the correct We are tied, so it's see it's either shanty or shack.
Speaker 3: But I'm I'm gonna let it go. We're gonna go with.
Speaker 1: You sat on the lead. You played prevent defense. You could have you could have gone through the glory. We still would have been tied. Medicine okay for the tiebreaker.
Speaker 4: If you're having a heart attack, A three twenty five, what is an asp correct?
Speaker 3: The first win since vacation.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you for defense exactly every single time, Sime absolute, we could have made it.