Speaker 1: What's up, guys, Good more holds, play.
Speaker 2: With the Rooster crew. When coffee's brewing slow, It's time of starting morning with a brand new show. Jake's on the mic with a truth bomb flow ticking on the world from that old studio. No fake news, no run around, and just a real good talk with a real strong sound.
Speaker 3: Grab a secret.
Speaker 2: Comfy now he's laying life out.
Speaker 4: Holy cow, it's time to get up and listen to the Jake Hudson Podcast Show. Oooh yeah, med guest, real talk, no bull crap, just real life matters broke. He's calling it straight, no smoking mirrors, just hard grit, had some truth to hear. It's the Jake Hudson Podcast Show. From small town Roots to Championship Gold.
Speaker 2: He's seen a lot, got stories told with a Southern draw and a rebel soul. Jake's taking podcasting to a whole new role.
Speaker 3: No filters here, no soft spun.
Speaker 2: Lines, just the truth laid out in rhymes and signs.
Speaker 4: Got a guest in the chair and a tale to tell you.
Speaker 2: Won't hear nothing fake?
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 2: This ton of get up man?
Speaker 4: Listen to the Jake Hutson PODCASTA show. Oh Yeah, big guess, real talk, no bull crap, just real life matters broke, He's coming it straight, no smoking mirrors, just heart, great and some truth to hear his stuff. Jake Hudson podcast show.
Speaker 3: You Are Real Hard from the to the Bulloo, the Country Show with the City Spark Jake shining truth like a kneel in the dark.
Speaker 4: It's ton of get up man. Listen to the Jake Hudson podcast show. Oh Yeah, big gas, real song, don't boograph, just real life matters. Brutal so too in Leady prol Chakes the Man with the Hardy so yet but Jay cuts in podcast show Who Am Jay Cutson?
Speaker 3: Y'all ru.
Speaker 1: Cooxes Paul, But what is gys? How is everybody doing to day? I hope everybody is staying say this morning, I hope everyone is doing okay this morning? It is your boy Jake yet give the best of the best from playing a post. How is every one doing this morning? Uh? It is it's still morning. Hope everyone is staying safe. I just want to say thank you. I just want to say thank you. You know the people that show and support you know. Four days until Christmas, y'all, Four days until Christmas. I don't expect a lot of people to show up on like a little But what's up, guys, how is everybody doing today? I just wanted to say this. Everybody says, Oh, they're gonna cancel me. They're gonna cancel me, cancel me. From what I'm independent. I don't have a deal with You're gonna can't people. Here's the thing. I'm uncancellable. You can't cancel somebody that independent. People get offended. People get offended anytime I talk about stuff. It's like they're saying, here's the thing. By the way, there's much there's a spreaker. And also it goes to Apple podcast. By the way, Apple podcast is you can listen to any of the shows on Apple mhm, Spotify. I'm putting the links in the in the touch chat, but well on iHeartMedia. Look up, here's the thing podcast. Mm hmm there rod Amazon. You guys, aren't anybody that listens to the podcast they're they're they're gonna get experience. They're not gonna get like I. I'm just trying to get people listen to the podcast. More audio. Oh, there's twachers. Hey, what's up guys? Sorry about that gay mommy called me. F K f k A mommy called me, so I had to speak to her. But we might do a show. We were gonna be doing a show later on on YouTube. But I just wanted to do a small Twitch dream to try to, you know, get people on twitch a little something, you know, and we're we're gonna try to do something. I just want to say. I want to say thank you to the people out there that that watches the streams getting back to it. They can't. You know, here's the thing. I'm seeing people losing their job, but I'm not listening my job. Here's the thing. Thank you, Thanks for everybody that puts in the Here's the thing. I love that I'm independent. I love that I can stream every day and not and not have to worry about like will there be a job for me or something, because uh, you can't cancel somebody that's that that is not cancelable or independent. That's what I want to I want to read someone on Twitch. I want to give you guys, someone let me go to before we I want to send some love over to someone on twitch because that is no listen. Let's send some love to someone that listen some love to someone who needs it this holiday season. Be true to yourself and be true to others. Let's let's end. Yeah, you know, I want to see if I can send some love over to my star, because she's all right. We're gonna send some love over to my star, y'all. My star is a great person. She is a uh, she's a very awesome person. She's the leader of the be Kinder stream team. She is a awesome human being who is also a I think she's a single mom and she's a very awesome person. Love you, guys. I will see you when I see you and thank you, and I'll see you guys later. Bye, guys.