Speaker 1: Well, it's a concept that's downright biblical. Are you your neighbor's keeper? That's the problem I'm having Today. We're gonna talk about that and what's going on in South Korea martial law. But they're a democracy. Is Trump taking note?
Speaker 2: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 3: It's the cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the Crowdcast. I am carel Happy Tuesday, December third, twenty twenty four, Anno Dominee in the year of the Risen Lord eh eh Riischmize. I hope you're having a grand and glorious day today or evening or whenever you're listening to the show. Today is Giving Tuesday. Now. My patrons already give till it hurts. In fact, yesterday one of my patrons sent me the money to buy that chocolate velvetizer that I so desperately wanted, except I use that money to pay Severer, the guy that does all of my YouTube now, because my YouTube game has gone way up. I've got great graphics now and keywords and all of that, and it has increased viewership, and so that money went there. So the chocolate velvetizer is still you know it's still on the horizon. Yeah. And the other thing is this plant over There's this company called forks Over Knives and they do a ninety day cooking plant based cooking course. It's two hundred and seventy nine dollars. I really want it. I'm going to try to get a media comp on that. See if they'll comp me, because I really I don't know why I want to learn how to go. I know most the stuff they would teach me, but I just want to do it anyway. I need a hobby. You know, Cooking is my hobby. So today is Giving Tuesday. And if you do listen to the Corelle cast and you do enjoy it, then I would encourage you. If you hate it, I don't care. I would encourage you to go to Patreon p A t r e o n dot com forward slash really corel r e a l l y k a r e L. Many of you wonder why I don't just use corel k A r L. That's because that domain name, because I try to keep it all the same domain name, social media name, all of it. It's available, but it's three thousand dollars. The woman that owns it finally is released it, but they want three grand for Corel dot com. So I just go with really Correll because it wasn't three thousand dollars. So Patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell, my website Reallycrel dot com, and of course YouTube YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll. It is Giving Tuesday. If you would like to support the show, five dollars a month for twelve months is what we ask. We're currently at eight hundred and fifty three dollars a month. I really would love that to be up to one thousand or thirteen hundred, which is how much I can make under disability. Uh so please, if you can, please do patreon dot com forward slash really Corel. Or for a one time donation on this Giving Tuesday, you can go to PayPal dot me. That's PayPal dot m e forward slash really Corel. Everything is really Correl, threads, blue Sky, Instagram, the website, Patreon, YouTube, it's all really Correl. So PayPal dot me, forward slash really Corel. If you want to do a one time donation on this Giving Tuesday, PayPal dot me, forward slash really Corel. Credit cards accepted the whole thing. PayPal dot me, forward slash r e a l l y k R e L, or Patreon dot com p A t r e o n dot com, forward slash really corel. If you want to become a monthly subscriber k A r e L. This Sunday, I'll be having a Christmas call with my subscribers. All right, we're not going to really talk about the martial law in South Korea to start with, because I don't know much about it. No one does. The president announced it and then the parliament stopped it. Now they're saying it's enacted again until the president. It's a mess and no one's really sure why and what's going on. So I don't like to speculate, and I don't like to be one of those people that go off about something they don't really know about. I don't know what's going on in South Korea. I know that South Korea is a democracy, much like America. I know that they are seen as a stable government. I don't know why this is happening there. I will research it and tomorrow we will talk more about it. Of course, you can leave your comments down below at YouTube dot com, forward slash Willy Carrell or join me in the chat room if you know more about it. But you know, David Hall always told me, you got talk about what's on your mind, whether or not it's the earth shaking topic of the day that the rest of the world is talking about, or just something on your mind. And I have, outside of listening to Streisand and her book and really being inspired, I really want to make a movie. You know, you gotta find inspiration again because we're heading into some very dark times that are going to try to rob us of inspiration. And young black men and young Hispanic men and young white men who decided to vote for the guy instead of Kamalo, who was filled with joy and would have surrounded herself with such a competent cabinet. The people that got us into this mess, they've really screwed themselves and screwed us. And that sentiment does trickle down into my everyday life, and it's trickling down into yours. And here's what I'm talking about. I've told you about my neighbor down below who calls nine one one all the time. I've also told you how I've blocked her and I've reported her to the authorities for abusing nine one one, so I can't get her calls. So Friday, as I told you, she sent a neighbor over the day after Thanksgiving to say that she was in the hospital again and was probably going to be there for at least twenty four hours. Would I go in and feeder cats? Now, you know, I don't, you know, want to, but I would never let an animal suffer. So I went in. The smell, the stench, the filth, the hoarding, the trash everywhere, thirty gallon thirty gallon bags of trash everywhere. Cat box it hasn't been changed in months. That horrible, ammonious smell of cat peat all over the house, moldy food on the counters, no food in the refrigerator, nothing. I went in to feed them. There was hardly any food, so I fed them what was there. And then of course I found her husband in the bedroom, trapped in his bed, unable to get out because he's handicapped. So I called nine one one. They took him to the hospital because what else could I do. Well, over the course of the days, I reported to the hospital that you know what, this is not a good situation for him. She's not home enough. And so yesterday when I went to No Butcher for their new sandwich for lunch, I get a call from the hospital social worker basically telling me that there's nothing the hospital can do. And I said, then, why do you always ask all those questions when we're in the hospital. Do you feel safe at home? Are you getting the right care? Blah blah blah? Why do you have case managers working at her hospital? Well? You should call Adult Protective Services? So I did, and yesterday I had a long talk with them, telling them exactly what I have seen as it relates to his care. When I hung up, the people at the table next to me at No Butcher said, wow, that's really great of you. You're getting involved. You're not just letting you know that happen. And I said yeah. And I don't know what to do about the cats. The one cat is so fat it cannot move, It's fur is all matted, it's in misery. Do I call animal control? Do I not? I have been agonizing, I know right now right below me. Really, I'm not making this up because in her unit, this is a closet right below me, right where I'm standing, right now, ten feet below me. There is an animal suffering right now as we speak. It is so fat it can't move. It's fur is all matted. She does not open any of the drapes during the day or the blind. They live in a completely closed, dark, loveless environment. And I'm really sad for those cats. I'm very sad for them. How involved do I get? Do I threaten her with animal control? Do I just call animal control? Then the animals are removed and maybe euthanized. And I caused that, you know, because your actions have consequence. But are you your brother's keeper? Is there your responsibility to help your neighbor or if they're doing something really bad to report your DA Is that your dup? We're gonna talk about that and how it relates. I want to support the Corel cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl, that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 3: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: So this cat is so obese that it can barely move. It just lives by its bowl and its litter box. And the woman downstairs who's supposed to be taking care of the cats and her husband isn't taking care of either. But Adult Protective Service has told me that they can come out and they can assess that the guy needs to be taken from the home, But if he doesn't want to be taken from the home, they can't force him. They said, it's up to him to self determine. We can tell him, look, we can put you in a a home, we can put you in a nursing home or whatever, and you won't live in this filth, and you'll have three meals a day and won't have to sit in a dirty diaper. But if he says no, I want to stay here, then they can't physit take him. That was astounding to me that someone that's obviously not capable of making their own mental decision, which is why he has someone that has his power of attorney his wife. Obviously, if he's got someone else has his power of attorney, then they should make that decision for him if it's a bad situation that he's living in. But all of my other friends a lot of them are saying, you know what, you need to let it go. You've done enough. You fetter cat, you bought cat food, you bought diet cat food. You know she's got it. She can feed the cat the right amount. You know you got you just got it. You've done your part. You reported to Adult Protective Services. There's nothing more you can do. Well. I started thinking about that as a country, you know, and we have become a nation of people that want to get involved so long as it doesn't cost them anything. Oh, they'll rent. They're an opinion that fast, quite an opinion, a good one, a bad one, whatever. They're quick to condemn, but they're not so quick to act, and there certainly don't get actually involved. For instance, they'll comment on a story about a pilot that went down transporting shelter dogs and only one of the dogs lived. The pilot died. They'll say how sad it is. But when I comment, well, you should use this story to go volunteer at a shelter or give dog food to a local rescue agency. There are several that I support and that you can too. They fought they listened pik who listens to my show? You know? She runs an emergency Captain Carrott's called, and they bail dogs out and help people that lower income keep their pets have the surgeries that they need, not youth and them and actually get them care. Captain Kerra is a wonderful charity. So I said, why don't you guys donate? Oh, they all had a million reasons why they couldn't. And so in America we have forgotten that we are our brother's keeper, and that we are our neighbor's keeper, and we don't look at things like the environment. The environment is our home. That's what it is. The term the environment should simply be replaced with your home, because that's what it is. It's your home and it's my home. And how much are we willing to do to save our home and more importantly, the home of our neighbors. And some of our neighbors are animals, elephants, giraffes, lions and tigers and bears. Oh my, how willing and involved are we to try and protect our neighbor from harm like from Donald Trump. Donald Trump is going to do harm to our home, to our country, and to our neighbors. And even if our neighbors are negligent, and they're the ones who are empowering him. Don't we still have a duty to each other. We've forgotten that. We don't that our duty doesn't just end at our family. Your duty isn't just to your husband, your daughter, your children, your dogs, your pets. It's so easy to just say, all I have to care about is what's in my world? You see I Charles Carrel Boulay the second Charles Raymond Correll Boulay the second. I I envision everybody in the world as in my world. I envision people in Ukraine as part of my world. I envision people in the UK, in Latin America, animals all over the world. They're part of my circle. Because my circle is this elliptical sphere known as Planet Earth. That's my circle. I'm a human, I'm on this spinning rock. Everything on this rock at this time of my life is here for me. It's all here for me. Therefore I have a responsibility to it. Why have we lost that because we feel out of control. I am out of control of what my neighbor downstairs is going to do ultimately, and I am out of control of what the social services are going to do. If that cat dies, or if her husband dies, it's out of my control. Short of going in there every day and cleaning the house, giving them money, taking the cat to the vet, I can't do all that. I would need help of other neighbors, and there's no one to help. I see why she feels overwhelmed. What have you done to actually help your neighbors of late? What have you done? You know? Almost every morning I bring a meal to the homeless girl in the park. Now, maybe that's wrong. Maybe it's like a fairal cat. I keep feeding her so she won't go away. But she sleeps and lives on this bench. She's like a twenty four year old black girl with long curl. She asked a woman that goes to the park to bring her tampons. She has nothing, and is it choice? I don't know. But can I walk by her as she sits there reading her book, knowing she may be hungry? No? I can't. And maybe it's just one person that I'm helping, and maybe there's lots more hungry people in the world. But at least I can start with her. What about you? Have you forgotten that your neighbor, the people of your town they're your village. How many of you feel that connected to your town? Well, Carrel, I live in a big city. When I lived in Long Beach, I felt every resident of Long Beach was my neighbor. Every resident of Long Beach was my responsibility. Every resident of Long Beach deserved my love, my kindness, my respect. Why they were my neighbors. They lived in my city. And yeah, the city had half a million people and was spread out over miles and miles, doesn't matter. They were my people here in Las Vegas. Even though I am not from the community, I feel inside these walls here at my housing complex. I'm not the haway president, but people come to me to get things done. Why because they know I care? Why do I care? They're my neighbors. If one of my neighbors is struggling for food and I have food, have some of mine. If one of my neighbors is struggling financially and I have an extra ten dollars or twenty dollars. It may not be much, but have my twenty bucks. When my neighbor, Irma was struggling and needed help, we went in, We helped her, and now she's gone. She lives in New Jersey. I lost Irma because she went demented walk about, but it was up to me to help her. My friend said, why did you help Irma, she wasn't overly friendly to you. I said, because she's my downstairs neighbor. We have forgotten that the people in Texas are our neighbors. But more importantly, MAGA has forgotten. MAGA has forgotten that we are all each other's neighbors. And while you may not agree with the way that they worship, you may not agree with the way that they marry. You may not agree with the color of their It may bother you, whatever it does, this matter. They're your neighbor first, and it's your job to help them, or to at least be civil to that. Hey, Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube, dot com, Forward slash really Corel. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon on dot com, Forward slash, Really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog, and let's keep the party going as long as we can. Hasn't happened to you yet. There is a moment in every holiday season that every bahumbug person finally gets bitten by the holiday spirit. It has not happened to me yet. I have not put up any decorations. I haven't really done anything holiday ask I went to Macy's on their Black Friday sale and bought Jake and Heather their presence. Today I have forty percent off at Coal, so I will buy my sister her present, and then basically, outside of Steve, I'm done and Valentino, Rose and Ember because I don't have the money, first of all, and second of all, I don't have that many people to really buy presents for anymore. So the question becomes, I mean back in the day Andrew and I would send Harry and David, even to acquaintances. I don't have fifty dollars times you know what, ten people to send Harry and David. But have you gotten the holiday spirit? Have you put up your tree? Have you decorated it all? It's so hard this year, knowing the darkness that's on the horizon. It's so hard when you hear every day of the horrors of Donald Trump. I don't care that Joe Biden pardoned his son. He should pardon his son, unless your son was Jeffrey Dahmer. You know, Hunter Biden lied on a form to buy a gun and possibly lied about some taxes, and then had was on the board of some Ukrainian gas company that maybe or maybe not had some influence over Joe Biden, who the hell cares And compared to the crimes of Trump, they're nothing, they're nothing, So of course he should have pardoned him. It's his son, and they're not capital offenses. He didn't pardon him for walking into a school and doing a mass shooting, So prospective people trump pardon family members. By the way, no one's getting down on him. So the holidays are happening, and they're happening quickly. We're at December third. Christmas is three weeks from what tomorrow the next day, I mean, well, twenty one days from today. It's the twenty fourth. Christmas Eve is three weeks from today. So Christmas is three weeks from tomorrow, and New Year's is four weeks from tomorrow. It's happening very quickly. Are you holidaying? Do you have your tree up? Do you have your wreath up? Do you know where you're going to spend it? Have you already gotten presents for everybody? Are you doing presents? Are you doing a holiday card that no one seems to do anymore? What happened to holiday cards? Well they're expensive, Yeah, yeah, they cost about a dollar a person, but so what or maybe two dollars a person, or even three dollars a person, So you send out twenty that's sixty bucks no one sent. Remember you used to get those horrible letters. Now see, I like a holiday card but the whole once a year letter. Thank god, I don't get those anymore because you'd get ten of them and you'd have to sit there and read and it's like, oh, and then on in April, we you know, took a fart and then then you know whatever. So we don't do the holiday letters anymore because we figure everyone follows our lives on social media. But no holiday cards? Is it because people can't write anymore? Oh and the people who send the holiday cards that have no writing on them, everything's pre printed. They don't even sign it. It's love our family or whatever. No, you got to handwrite on a holiday card. Okay, even I do, I at least sign it, you know, I don't just leave it blank or just have it printed. So are you doing all of that? Because right now it's really really hard because hey, there's the commercialism is out of control. You know, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday. You're so busy feeling that you should be shopping. You don't even know who are what you're shopping for. You just gotta go shop. I gotta shop. I must shop. It's it's Black Friday, it's Cyber Monday. I have to buy things no, you don't, not unless you got someone in your life you gotta buy stuff for. But I get it. I get how the holidays are. The holidays are hard, just period for many. They're sad times. My dad died December twenty eighth, my mom December twenty ninth, So holidays, you know. And I don't have a partner except for miss Ember, and on Christmas, I'll only see Steve, which is great. I don't want to say only Oh no, I'm seeing Sean and Aldo. They're going to be in Las Vegas this Christmas. Well that's lovely. So it just perked me up right there. So what about you, are you holidaying? You know, it's so hard to holiday when there's so much suffering that has now been brought to the forefront. We know that in Ukraine they're suffering, but I guarantee you they're celebrating. You know, in Gaza, the humanitarian needs are off the chart, and now they're not helping. They have stopped humanitarian aid to Gaza because it's too dangerous. The only place in Gaza that people can live now is Central Gaza. Gaza is destroyed. Genocide happened, and that Yahoo did it now there's a cease fire. But yeah, too much, too little, too late. But all the suffering always goes on in the world. Since the beginning of the planet, people have suffered. So I know it's hard to try to have holiday cheer when so many and in this country there are so many people this year that are suffering. Groceries are way too high. I went to sprouts yesterday. All I got was fruits, vegetables, and two pounds of meat for ember bison and ninety four percent lean turkey eighty seven dollars. I literally only got the bison and the turkey and the rest fruits and vegetables for one person eighty seven dollars. That's unsustainable. I know it's hard. It's always been hard. There's only a few Christmases in my life that I can think where we were really flushed for like five six years, oh and then the kgo So about fifteen years of my life Christmas I didn't have to worry about food or presents or anything like that. Out of sixty two years, fifteen of them, Christmas time has been great. Other than that, I've always had to worry about money, about food, about where I'm going to spend it. It's never easy, not if you're middle class or poor. Only the rich have it easy at Christmas. And the suffering has always been there, so you've got to move beyond it. And you've got to remember that you don't get another chance to celebrate Christmas. You could be dead next year. Eminem's mother just died today, sixty nine years old, lung cancer. Sixty nine seven years older than me. That's not old, but lung cancer came along. We are all just one diagnosis away from maybe not being here. So we should use what we have when we have it, and what we have right now is this holiday season. And yes it's terrible. January is going to be unspeakably bad, but we still have to live. We still have to move forward, and we still have to find some light. And that's how we go back to the opening topic. One of the best things you can do this holiday season is to help your neighbors or help your inner circle of family and friends. If one of your family or friends are struggling psychologically, financially, help them. It's Giving Tuesday today. Give give to somebody that needs it. I need it, Give it to me. Patreon dot com, forward slash really Carrell, PayPal dot me, forward slash really Carell. So I'm not feeling very holiday. I know you're not either, probably, but I want us to. It's why I'm doing the call this Sunday with my patrons in front of the Christmas tree. Yeah, I'll set it up just as a prop, but then I'll enjoy it. It'll be there for the season and I'll like it, and I'll like the lights, and I'll remember every little ornament, the ones that jac and Heather gave me and all of that. I am carel vi who you want to be tho. I'm hurt you, buddy. I will see you on Wednesday the fourth, uh and then thirty and then I'm right time six box remember PayPal dot Nemori, carel, Patreon dot forward slash nrel really Carl dot com, YouTube dot com, forward slash really Correll.
Speaker 4: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 3: Yours listen daily.
Speaker 4: To the Corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 1: Yours.
Speaker 3: Listen daily to.
Speaker 4: The corel cast on your favorite streaming.
Speaker 2: Service, uncensored, unfiltered, unhanged.
Speaker 3: It's your Curlle cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.