Speaker 1: So all of that, setting that aside for a moment. We will get back into that in the third hour. I want to talk about domestic American politic and really the world what's going on right now. I want to talk about the new mRNA flu shot that they've got going around, which apparently has some sort of astronomically high injury or you know, some I don't want to use a term and get sued, some sort of bad correlation in statistics that we're going to look at today in various articles. We've also got the new CDC appointee, a woman who says that mRNA is both safe and effective, kind of in line with the father of the vaccine and the creator of Operation warp Speed, Donald Trump. We've heard over the years from people even on this network, like doctor Robert Malone, the inventor of said technology, who's listed its dangers, it's problems, and ultimately the thing you have to remember and the thing you have to know about the COVID shot and about the mRNA technology in general and crew if you can look this up, this would be great. They change the definition of the word vaccine, they change the finish prior. I forget the exact term, but you know it was something that prevented you from actually getting a disease and attenuating it in a specific way. This is, you know, they're playing god with your genetics. They're turning you into a self replicating nano factory to make the spike protein. And oh yes, you must you must be protected at all times for something that is essentially a bad cold, a bad flu in like the worst cases. Right, you must be protected at all times from something. You must be like bubble boy, you must be in your bubble with your twelve vaccinations a year. Now, I say that as a joke. I think it's a lot more. How many shots are you supposed to get a year? Can we pull this up as well? Crew, how many shots are we supposed to get a year? Because I think it was like seventy two for the baby, right, your baby has to be protected by getting you know, dozens and dozens and dozens of vaccinations. And now they won't even be traditional vaccinations that have the heavy metal and aluminium mercury in them, right, or the sp forty We don't have to worry about that. Soon we'll just you know, the kids will be biological androids. Pretty much we'll be injecting self replicating mRNA technology into two year olds and saying that it's liberal and good just because Trump did it. I don't think so. And that's why I think it's very serious to hold into account how we used to be treated on the whole COVID issue, how they treated it as something to beat us over the head with the humiliation ritual under Biden. You know, this is a very dark time in the country that I want to revisit today. But it's important to realize we're close to having this again. And you can say, oh, I don't think Americans would fall for it this time. I think Americans are tired of being lied to. Oh, I think Americans don't trust the system. They could do another rollout another virus, very very easily, and they lied about it the first time, and they got away with it for like half a decade, and the people that did it are never going to get charged. I want to go ahead and show clip number one Cobert, This is summer of twenty twenty, Summer twenty twenty one, his flip flop on vaccines in big Pharma, and then we're to show clip number two, right, Cuomo lied, Grandma died, remember that that whole time period. These people are sick and they want you to forget that this happened. And here's the thing, people on the right, this is just like the Epstein issue. This is just like the war issue. We were major against this in twenty twenty four. And a whole part of Kennedy's platform is supposed to be about, you know, stopping the vaccines and stopping the autism and doing this and doing that. And the problem with everything that has happened in the failures, especially on the pesticide factor when it comes to the glyc of state, which I'll get into here in a moment, all of these things have just you know, shaken the trust so deeply that the American people, I mean, Maha, think about what you really need to win elections. You really need women to win elections, right, They vote more. I think now they have more payroll jobs than men. Like they're winning right now big time. And a big issue for these suburban moms, white especially is like they're feeding their kids the organic food, making sure there's no pesticide, making sure there's no environmental contamination or otherwise. And I think this is just kind of universal for everybody, uh, you know, male or female, but especially for women that are mothers. This was a huge you know uh uh. This is a huge uh step building block to building a major coalition that we could have had for decades and decades and decades, and then we get them in there and it's the same old thing, and ultimately this seeds power to the Democrats. When you do this dancing around, there are people in vaccine outfits completely disgusting. Let's go ahead and show this doctor Fauci held in contempt of Congress by Ran Paul. That's number three. Go ahead and play it. Seeing no other emotions, The question is on reporting of an original resolution regarding contempt of Congress. The cleric will call the.
Speaker 2: Role Center Johnson Yes, Ci Center, Scott Yes Center, Hollyhi Center, Marino.
Speaker 3: On behalf of the millions of people harmed by Anthony Fauci, resoundingly.
Speaker 2: Yes, Centers Center, Moody Center, Hassen Sener, Titterman Center, Geago by proxy Center.
Speaker 4: Slock In No by proxy Yes, Patriots, Mister Chairman, on the vote of those present, the Yaser eight, Theaser five on the vote by proxy, and for the record only, the yaser zero, the NASER two on this vote, the Yeaser eight, the NASER five, and the motion is agreed to.
Speaker 5: Mister Chairman pursued.
Speaker 1: Packwatch on Fauci. So it's gonna be very interesting. So keep in mind, because he received the pardon, he's not allowed to plead the fit. That's the law, right, So he's got a ad the government and their investigation because he's legally protected.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: It shows that what he did was so despicable and evil by lying about funding gain of function research, specifically Eco Health Alliance. You can read the emails for yourself. This guy is on a tier of a Hitler, on the tier of Stalin, on the tier of mouse tongue in his evil. This is somebody that ran experiments on beagles where he inserted, you know, flesh eating whatever. I know, we got people at home that don't want to hear the disgusting stuff. This guy's a pure demon. And he said in his journal he liked how powerful he felt. Oh she noticed me because I'm Doc Defauci. You though I threw the first pitch at the Washington Orioles game. Just what a disgusting human being, What a disgusting person And he sat there in Congress, and why I say he's disgusting. Here's the thing, here's the thing. I'm not attacking somebody personally. I'm attacking the entity that he represents. He's a killer, all right, because we can talk about COVID and that did kill people, but talk about the vaccine and the people that have quote unquote died suddenly every single year in mass The insurance company actuary show it very clearly. That is what, in my opinion, he is directly responsible for. He knows it. He either doesn't care or he's a rationalized it as he's a god figure and he can do whatever he wants, which is sick. And you know why he gets away with it because we have other people in power that have that same narcissism, that same god complex, rock star syndrome, whatever you want to call it, that do the same thing. The same thing is endemic and Trump as well. So it's just truly disgusting. And we really can't say enough bad things about doctor Fauci. He really is a killer. You know, he killed the gay people with the aids he gave him insane cancer drugs and stuff like that. Rim Dezevir, you can read about that in the book that RFK wrote, which is excellent an excellent audiobook as well. They do it really well. They have very serious narrator, really makes you understand how dramatic his crimes are. You can hear about it there his crimes in the nineties. You can hear about the protests against him, him being named. They the Dallas Buyer's Club is about Fauci. The Dallas Buyer's Club is about Anthony Fauci. And they changed the story because Matthew McConaughey didn't want to be didn't want to be the gay dude with aids or whatever. But it's the same story. It's real life. It's a true story. Literally, he's a super villain. He's a he is a blockbuster movie supervillain, like the bad guy in the heat or something heat or not. That's too cool. He's a monster, Doctor Fauci. You are killing us. He's been killing for a long time. It's it's what I do well on doctor Fauci. And you know what, Navy, he'll be held in contempt. I think he is gonna be held in contemp based off that vote. I think that's what is confirmed. But will anything happen to him, because if they call his pardon into question at all, the fear is on the Republican side. And this is why I'm not supporting the GOP is that, oh it will if we hold people to account and do what the voters told us to do. Then because of our crimes and our insider trading and our stock market betting, and our and our wars and what and whatnot, all all just there's too many crimes to list when it comes to but how about you know the three point two billion in a defense related contracts that the Trump family has gotten, right, that would be a little bit suspect, right, what about Trump enriching himself with billions and billions of dollars? But what about it? Right? It doesn't really matter when you think about all the people that have been killed, right, just let it go. It's just a little bit of money, right, And that's the deal that they make. That's the deal that they make with each other. You kill a bunch of people, I steal a bunch of money and also kill a bunch of people and in illegal war, and we're not going to prosecute each other. And it's a question of whatever side violates that like wink, wink, nudge, nudge, like handshake, good old boy type agreement. That is going to be the side that ultimately implements the radical agenda in America. And I think that's where we are. I think that's the future. Like it or not, I'm just trying to predict, you know, future events. Let's go ahead and break this down because I said I was going to do it at the start of the hour. Overhead shot, please, FDA approves first mRNA flu shot from Moderna. The vaccine muffluzi. Oh it's got a liberal may Mflusia was a proof for older adults, and trials was found to be about twenty seven percent more effective than the standard flu shot, which is like ten percent effective. It doesn't even work. They have to guess on it and put like three strains of the flu and there's like one hundred each season. Like you, good grief, people, You're gonna go get a shot in your arm for the flu. Oh, the flu kills millions of people. You don't understand how serious it is. Okay, okay, well you are you a part of the risk group? Are you like an overweight seventy eight year old woman or something. Oh well, no, I'm thirty three, but I get every vaccine the government tells me to do because I'm a liberal. They're like, well, that's not very scientific, now, is it. It doesn't really make sense for you to take something that's gonna protect you quote unquote from something that could theoretically basically ninety nine point nine nine nine percent not hurt you kill you right, you're gonna make this giant sacrifice and you're not even gonna use a traditional vaccine. You're gonna use self replicating mRNA technology. You're gonna gene at it yourself. You're gonna crisper edit your like it's cyberpunk twenty seventy seven, just because the government says it's cool, and you say, oh, what do you know all the scientists say it's great. Oh yeah, scientists say it cool. What else a scientists say was cool? Scientist said you were going to die from COVID, Scientist said you couldn't leave your house. Scientist said you were going to kill grandma. Why should you believe anything they have to say, especially when it comes with the added interest of oh, these aren't just the liberal healthcare Oh we love to help you take a tempt to make sure you're doing all right. It's about the money. This is one of, if not the biggest industry in the United States. This is why we are all sick, this is why we are all fat, this is why we are all retarded. Is so that big pharma and the medical industrial complex can take advantage of us. Okay, this is very simple. This is just the reality of being an American. It's just like our military, where we pay the absolute most for the most mediocre product. And that's the reality. And everyone that wants to say, oh, it's liberal for us to help you live your life, it's liberal for us to watch you can control you. They don't prevent deaths, They cause them. Okay, they cause the deaths. That's what they do. And that's the goal of the vaccine. In my opinion, that's what doctor quote unquote Anthony Fauci was trying to do. What he wasn't trying to assassinate beagles. The FDA approved on Wednesday the US's first flu shot that uses mRNA technology from the drugmaker Maderna. The FBI granted approval for two age groups, adults fifty to sixty five and adults sixty five and up on the condition that Maderna run an additional clinical trial in the older group, The company said in the release, in a late stage trial, was found to be about twenty percent more effective in the standard flu shot. Many scientists and public health experts have touted the idea of mRNA based flu vaccine. You're like, literally that they're cattle and they make money off you because they make the government buy the vaccine and then they like resell it again to the distributor. It's just a giant scam. There's a giant, complete and total scam. And I wish we had real vaccines that were good, but everything these people make is poison designed to kill us. All the good drugs are generic, by the way, because they can't make money off of things like ivermect right seventeen seventy six, RX dot health. By the way, I've remecked in formbiddeness all. I'll keep reading this. Many scientists and public health experts have tied the idea of the RNA flu vaccine, which uses the same messenger RNA platform as a COVID vaccine vaccines from Maderna and Pfizer. That's because it can be manufactured much much faster from traditional vaccines. Because it's not a vaccine. They change the definition of the word. If we can pull that up, crew, if y'all were looking for that earlier, please look forward again. Maderna says it takes two to three months from picking the strain to rolling out its flu shot, compare with about six months for traditional flu shots. If you're choosing the strain half a year before, how good can we be at shop shooting? We need to inject the MNA, said doctor op Levy, Brazilian maybe, director of the Precision Vaccines Program at Boston Children's Hospital. The flu puts hundreds of thousands of people in the hospital every year, and there can be tens of thousands of deaths. Young shoulder older adults more likely to get very sick from the flu. Traditional flu shot ranges and effectiveness from twenty two to fifty six percent, right, and it's got all the additives in it. It's got everything that we've ever talked about, like the aluminum, the mercury, and it's just ineffective in general. They want everyone to take this and basically be mandated to take it. And this is the crossroads that we were at with COVID, and I want to talk about that for a second. I want to talk about Joe Biden. I want to talk about Kamala as well. The idea. I thought about this a lot, because here's the thing. Everyone asks you to have a concrete position all the time. I'm making up my mind about a lot of these things. If you think about Biden specifically legal or not legalize it, mandating under OSHA that eighty million federal employees would take the vaccine. You think about something like that, and the Supreme Court struck it down because it's unconstitutional. It's legal, you can't can't do that to people. But think about the force coercion of tens of millions of Americans that thought that they were and lose their job because this was implemented or it was about to be implemented. Think about that, the robbery of informed consent from the population. Because big Brother, the government, the bureaucracy, the government, the companies, corporate capture, they know better than you. They run your life. You will do what they say. And to be fair with Trump coming back in, he hasn't tried to do anything like that. So I think that's one of the rare positives in my view. That being said, the idea of this stuff slowly creeping up all around us and coming right back is that's what we face. And I think that's the biggest hazard in any coming you know, Democrat administration, is that they might even be willing to say on TV, oh it's too extreme. We don't know what happened. Oh oh maybe Fauci was bad. Oh they will do that a little bit. That'll be fine, they'll cap that way. But I would be very concerned about future pandemics and you know, mysteriously to their benefit, they emerge and then they take over. I think that's really scary. I think that might be a reality in the future if we don't stop them and have a populist movement to save the country. Let's go ahead and go to clip number five on this mRNA flu shot.
Speaker 6: The Food and Drug Administration yesterday approved the country's first flu shot that uses mr INA technology. It is called m Fluzeva and it's from drugmaker Maderna. The FDA granted approval for two age groups, adults fifty to sixty five and sixty five and older. In a late stage trial in fluz eva was found to be about twenty seven percent more effective than a standard flu shot. Maderna said in plus EVA will be available for this false flu season.
Speaker 1: All right, now, clip ten. This is the lady that's been appointed the new head of the CDC. I believe and she thinks that mRNA is safe and effective. It's why she got the job. She also wore a Giana Star of David necklace and that definitely helps you get confirmed. Go ahead and show clip number ten. I do believe that mrn You're all welcome afterwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do believe that mRNA technology is safe and effective.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Dude, We're getting everything we voted for. Isn't it so cool? Well, it's based right, and you literally I can't criticize this, you know, because I was ignorant. I didn't even know consider the vaccine issue, even knowing inside that he was the father of the vaccine. You know, I really we did some of the best work out of any network on the COVID time period. Info Wars was under such insane attack at that time, and literally the best guest, the best coverage wall to wall twenty four to seven woke so many people up about what was happening there. I just I don't get how Trump comes back and literally it's just like, oh yeah, well, I know what my base wants. Whatever I liked, whatever I need them to want, whatever I want, whatever I need them to like, and you know, just we let everything go. I was going to talk about this earlier. I got like two minutes thirty seconds, so I can get it done in that time period. RFK Junior said that we have to keep the glyc the state as a quote unquote, it's it's a matter of national security, he said, we have to keep it, even though he won a lawsuit against Monsanto proving that it caused non Hodgin's lymphoma. And if it's carcinogenic in that way, it's carcinogenic in all other ways. Because it's a carcinogen period, right, it's something that hurts your DNA and your sales would cause cancer. He wins that lawsuit two hundred and seventy million dollars, right for the client or whatever. And oh well, we can't get rid of the fifty flavors of chips at the gas station, even though they're killing all the kids and killing all the middle aged people and the just everybody who goes in the gas station. Oh, we can't tell those restaurants and those companies to stop selling that bread even though we know it's given people. Theoretically, this is my hypothetical. We know it's giving people, you know, cancer and diabetes and strokes, and we know all the additives in here are poison, and we allow companies to do it just so that they can make a little bit of extra money. We can't completely overhaul the food system. That's not what people voted for. People voted for on paper, Tic Tac, patty whack, give a dog a bone, fake policy and fake programs and buzzwords. Ah, we're getting the poison out of your food, but we're leaving two hundred and seventy million pounds of the glyphassay of roundup on your fields every year, right, isn't that cool? Isn't that liberal? Do you enjoy that? And they say, oh no, no, it's only used on three percent of the week, And i' say, oh yeah, well it's used on one third of all the fields and they're using two hundred and seventy million pounds of it. Okay, So I guess that's just something just another thing we write off. We're not getting poison. It's not a problem. The round up is healthy, the glyphatate is healthy. It's not a problem. To go to war and do genocide, not a problem at all. It's not a problem to bankrupt the country and spend way more money than we have and crash the world economy, you know, cause I guess we can just get away with it forever, right. I don't think Americans accept that anymore, and I think it's time for everybody to wake up. You need to remember the values that we voted for in twenty twenty four, and that's what we're loyal to ultimately. In God and Jesus Christ, And thank you so much watching the program. Defining the worldview of a breakaway MAGA faction increasingly at odds to President Trump why it matters? After vowing last month to help build the third Party, Carlson fueled further speculation this weekend by hosting MAGA Dissidents. I guess that's their term at Axios Cia Cia Smiley face Liberal this weekend by hosting MAGA Dissonance at his home in Maine, where they urged him to run for president in twenty twenty eight. The former Fox News host stopped short of a formal launch, instead presenting the manifesto as the foundation for whatever comes next, a new political order, he said, could find all kinds of expressions. Zum and Carlson said any successor to americans faltering political system should begin with the shared understanding what the country should be, which he just stilled to ten points number one fair. The same rules should apply to president's federal agents and elite such as Jeffrey Epstein, who's impunity, Carlson cast is emblematic of Epstein class enriching itself through a corrupt system. This is going to be a key term the you're gonna hear a lot of in twenty twenty eight, less so in twenty twenty six we're already hearing it now. This is what the basically the entire election is going to be about. I think even the GOP establishment will realize that about halfway through the primary when they get that dark horse candidate that they're not expecting, just like a twenty sixteen Trump. Back in twenty sixteen, like just very quickly, everyone thought it was going to be Jet Like I was a little kid running around in like a newsgroom in twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen before Trump announced, right, nobody had Trump on their radar, but there was that vulnerability based off the Iraq or Iraq war. And this combined situation, combined with the Epstein stuff and the violation of trust, I'd say it's about you know, equivalent, if not worse. Number two Sovereign Carlson claimed, it's just true Israel pushed It's not a claim. I just again. Cia claimed Israel pushed the US into the Iran war through bribery or threat are both while describing foreign lobbying, corporate control of the government, and high interest debt as forms of slavery. Well, corporate control of the government and foreign lobbying, they are slavery one hundred percent, So I guess you're just telling the truth there. Productive America should rebuild farming, manufacturing, craftsmanship while rejecting an economy dominated by finance, real estate speculations, surreal and systems and weapons. Yes, that's true, and I agree with it, but just going, hey, guys, we gotta try HOWRD are y'all like that? That doesn't exactly work beautiful. Carlson alleged that urban planners deliberately uglified American cities and portrayed brutalist architecture, all Soviet Union graffiti, public drug use, and violent crime as deliberate attacks in the public. I'd agree with that. I'd agree with that. It's really just about not prosecuting criminals. Okay, it's about not prosecuting criminals. This is very key for people to understand. The reason why everything has fallen apart is because there's a predatory of class. There's predatory class of people, whether they're committing you know, like violent crime on the street, whether they're a part of bureaucracy, and they're funneling deals to themselves their loved ones and their businesses and private equity and stuff like that. The corruption is basically universal. And like that, like I talked about in the last segment, the party that is going to be able to take control, the party that's going to win, is the party that violates that bond between criminals, right, that says, Okay, we're going to overlook your crimes if you overlook ours. That's the entire nature of the whole Epstein thing. In my opinion, that's the entire nature of the whole Fauci thing. It's you scratch my back, all scratch yours. Don't you want to take that deal? But point number five healthy Carlson embraced RFK Junior's food agenda, called for universal sobriety, and said widespread use of drugs such as xanax adderall SSRIs had left Americans half addled. I mean we're all like f uh, that's the reality. And here's the thing. If you're not calling severely for you know, not not just for saying, oh, I like Rfk's Maha platform, like well, congratulations, everyone does right, but he didn't do it. That's the whole point. There's not enough aggression, there's not enough force, there's not enough drive. There's too much chuckle buddy stuff, good old boys stuff, as we'd say in the South, where everybody just were gonna make a deal, don't have a good time, and those deals die and those people get screwed. And that's what always happens, even the people drifting and making the money, because they're establishing a broken system. And that's what all of this is. There's no getting away from Fauci's crimes. The American people are not going to let you rest on that specifically your own side. They're not going to let you rest on that, right. So I want to hear some more naming of these problems and these things we talk about health. I don't want to just hear that what RFK Junior said was great, because that's like what Trump said was great too, Right, but look look what happened. So point number six, honest government official should be punished for a line to citizens. I agree, And most classified records, including all the JFK assassination nine to eleven, should be open the REA. The reason why they're not open is because we don't control our own government. And like I'm gonna play the fuind test clip where he reacts to this, and I'm gonna give further commentary on it, all on inception, and I agree with a lot of his points. You it's not we should we should we should have uh, we should have peaches and cream every single day. We should get under a big tree and you know, have a drum circle and smoke massive amounts of marijuana. Well, if you do that, you'll have a job. You can't pay your rent. Eventually you're gonna be on the street. And eventually it's not gonna be fun to live like that anymore. Oh No, well we're not. We're not gonna listen. We're not gonna listen. That's that's the entire GOP thinking that you know this, this will work, and this is GOP light. Honestly, this does not go hard enough. Sure, you're listing all the things that we want, the things that we need, but not talking about them from an aggressive position kind of gives away the whole game. In my opinion, It's just kind of a wish list. Optimistic Carlson argue that having children's biological imperative the foundation of long term thinking, while blaming aging and childless eleits for policies and disregard future generations, Demographic collapse is already here. That's that's already here, It's baked in. At this point, we have to start talking about how are we going to address this at a societal level. So I do think that's important to bring to the forefront. I'm glad more people are talking about it. Point number eight, schools should teach how the physical world actually works. Yeah, Nick Fuent, that is laughing about this, But I think this is actually a good point. Right, It wouldn't cost an astronomical amount of money to bring civics, bring woodshop, bring engineering, bring you know, like quality physical education, especially with updated modern science two schools. You know, there are schools in Austin that I see that are well funded and they look really, really really high tech. And there are schools that I see and it's like a destroyed crater, and it's really funny. You'll go out into like the middle of nowhere in Texas and you'll be like this tiny little town that is just like kind of population like two thousand something like that, and they'll have like a giant football stadium. We just spend our money on the wrong thing. So I don't think it's crazy to advocate for reforming that aspect, but I want to see a detailed plan. I don't want to just hear we're going to get rid of it and privatize everything, because that's what the Trump people did basically, and look how that worked out. Decent point number nine. The US should apologize and pay restitution for killing non combatants, reverse Donald Trump's Department of warre rebrand, and stop funding allies that commit what Carlson called genocide. It is genocide. See I a xious liberal isn't that fun? Okay, it is genocide, Let's get that right. So something's going to have to be done. Trump himself agreed to pay restitution. Agreed to pay three hundred billion dollars as part of the reconstruction fee the MoU that we later tore up. But we didn't tear up the MoU because of the three hundred billion on paper. Of course, that's probably the real reason we tore up them. You because of the shipping lane issue, right like that was the whole problem there. So if you look at that, and you look at what he's saying here, we're gonna pay it anyway. Tucker Carlson's advocating that we pay it forward in a way that's gonna heal relationships with other world powers. So I don't I don't think that we can ever allow them to, you know, get one over on us per se. I don't think that we're going to give them much a cash directly, But I think we are going to end up leaving the region. I think that's going to be the payoff. And you know that either happens or Iran is destroyed. You know, Israel has nuclear weapons, they have nuclear submarines, parked off the coast. That's why I think their goal is to get Iran to resume hostilities so that once Iran resumes hostilities in earnest, they can launch a false flag. We're just launch a false flag in general and then have that excuse to launch. I still don't think it'll work iron as the size of Western Europe Israel size of New Jersey. But I think that's a relevant possibility to call into question here. And you have to remember Trump is deadlocked. He can't have this spr is at its lowest level since like before nineteen eighty two. He's out of critical munitions, long strike or precision guided munitions. He's out of the defense munitions as well. The lying about that is very insane. What they want you to believe about the state of our military is just not true. They want you to think we can fight a forever war. We couldn't fight a thirty nine day war that we lie about and say isn't a war, but also war for forty seven years. Yeah, it's all just crackhead stuff. It's the same stuff that somebody would tell you on the street that thinks they're superman, and you know that doesn't benefit anybody, especially not when it's the president, and it's like, well, you don't have magical powers. You're a human being. You put on your pants one leg at a time, and you're destroying the planet, you're destroying the country, you're effing the you're fing the recovery up, and nobody likes it, nobody supports it, and you're not even giving us domestically what we ask for. I want to show you more of these neo cons in ascendency. Let's go ahead and play clip number seven, the Dan Krinschac clip. Got that, Okay, I guess it doesn't have audio. It's my bed, my bet, I put the wrong clip in there. Let's go back to the Tucker Carlson discussion because I said I was going to go to Nick Quintes there. Let's go to Nick Flintz's commentary. That will be clip number eight.
Speaker 7: And tonight we're going to talk a little bit about Tucker Carlson's huge announcement tonight.
Speaker 1: Did you catch it?
Speaker 7: Yes, Tucker baited everybody into watching his show tonight because he basically hinted yesterday at a third party launch or some kind of presidential run. We all saw the photo Yesterday, Tucker Carlson hosted Thomas Massey, Marjorie Taylor Green, and Joe Kent at his family barn in Maine, and him, Green, Kent, and Massey teased what might have been could have been the launch of an America first third party, or maybe even a presidential run or some kind of political project. He said he had a big announcement about that tonight today at seven o'clock, and he put out the show, and the big announcement was not a third party, wasn't a presidential campaign. It was a ten point plan to get America back on track.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if you watched this, but I did. I watched all.
Speaker 7: One hundred or not one hundred, one hour forty minutes of this monologue, one hour forty minutes of this announcement. What a load of garbage, just a load of hot garbage. And I went into an objective. I went into it thinking I might have to support this, thinking they might leave me with no choice based on what they present. I might have to just get in line and support this is the closest thing to our vision for twenty twenty eight. So I really went into it objectively and with an open mind, even though I'm clearly biased. I have a personal beef with Tucker and I disagree with him ideologically. Nevertheless, I gave it a shot. I watched the whole thing, and would you like to know what the ten points are? Well, the ten point plan is not really a plan at all. They're not even points. It's more like a ten adjective list. It's not even a list of points. There are no points being made. It's not a political program, it's not a doctrine. It's not a plan because there's no information, there are no calls to action, no action items. There's not even really any ideas. The ten point program, which he teased yesterday baiting us into watching this slop by pretending he was going to launch a third party, it is quite literally a list of adjectives, specifically big political buzzwords. So what do I mean by this? I sat through an hour forty five minutes of this. The first point in a ten point plan fairness. Fairness is the first point you want to know? Another one health, Health is another point in the ten point plan.
Speaker 5: How about another unity?
Speaker 1: Unity?
Speaker 7: These are three out of the ten points in the ten point program. Health, Unity, Fairness, honesty, decency, beauty, productivity. I'm not making this, sup I'm not making it up.
Speaker 5: It's not a joke.
Speaker 7: These are the ten points in the ten point plan. And here's what doesn't work. Let me tell you what doesn't work. It doesn't work when you make your entire stick that you're a plane spoken, no nonsense, straight shooting folks see in the woods guy like the rest of us, and then you're political project is all focused, group tested rhetoric. That's what does not work. It doesn't work when you try to rebrand from a snobby, bow tie wearing libertarian, trust fund republican elitist and then you pretend like you're in the woods fishing and huh, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, take us out, take us out. We don't need the personal attack. I think he makes a lot of good points, and I think the key is aggression, and like things are not extreme enough. People haven't woken up enough on the right to realize what people are really like ready for what they're demanding, and what they're just demanding is what they were promised right And whoever gives them that, who ever gives them accountability on people like Fauci, who ever gives them accountability on things like mass deportations. Whoever gives them accountability on the war is ultimately who I think our side quote unquote is going to put in power. And you can say, oh, no, this is I watch Andrew Wilson's Rogan episode his counter argument to kind of what Nickquin does and said, I don't know, the party system is too entrench the oh, the infrastructure, the infrastructure. Well, no one knew Donald Trump's name, and Donald Trump ran inside the Republican Party and he took it over, and they literally remade the party in his image. Who's to say the same thing can't happen again, right, I don't think that's unbelievable or ridiculous at all. And you know, it is kind of a generational fumble if you don't get super extreme out of the game. I want to be very specific with how I say this, not talking about being extreme in any sort of like stupid politically violent way. Of course, we always disavow that being extreme is in living in reality, because the American people are so propagandized and so disillusion and so in the dark. Willfully they don't want to know about politics. The first person to make them care again on a moral and just literal level of Hey, you have stake in this too, you have skin in the game too. It's actually the people in power that don't. They have cop outs, they have excuses, they've lied, they've committed crimes, And I get that's in Tucker's messaging, but it's really kind of a more hopeful glance at the past and our past beliefs of what we thought Trump could do. There need to be protections from day one, in every point of every potential ten point plan or future platform people want to do to prevent Zionist neo con takeover of our system. First off, just to get it out period. Look at this from Nick Tucker will inevitably go all in on supporting JD in twenty twenty eight, and we'll uncovered for him when he's attackedive or pollunteer teal or on everything else. When he postures up what he postures as a fed up MAGA dissident. Remember that he will support the PayPal mafia back GOP nominee. So here's the thing. I think Marco Rubio and JD Vance are basically unelectable at this point. JD Vance basically took the worst political deal of all time, because Trump has essentially used him as the good cop and the good cop that failed advance, changed his name three times man to somebody that was previously a never Trumper, kind of like a Mark Levin, kind of like a Ben Shapiro, kind of like a Lindsey Graham, and then all change your mind because he's a good guy. Whatever. I don't think the American people are going to buy that. I don't think that you're going to be able to sell them a superior performance based off of association and tied to that administration, valid or invalid as that may be. I don't think America is getting JD now when it comes to Marco Rubio, pull an image of him up. Please. There's something odd going on with Marco Rubio, because Marco Rubio could save America billions of dollars. Let me tell you how. We have a very expensive system dedicated to detecting alien life. Okay, we're always looking for it, the Fermi paradox, a dark forest theory, all that we're looking for aliens. Right, we could get Marco Rubio just we could just replace that entire department of NASA with him. Just make him listen at night and hey, figure all of it out, because his ears are large enough to detect alien life. And I think when that's true, I think the American people will probably see you as unelectable. I think Gavin Newsom mogs him, energy mogs him, literally mogs him. Every other factor, height mogs him. And I think that's very important. And this guy ultimately is the king Neocon, king daddy Neocon that ran against Trump, that Trump himself called little Marco, and I just you fail in twenty sixteen. I think you're going to fail in twenty twenty eight. I think all of them are going to fail, whether that's JD. Rubio, any kind of establishment Republican that'll run. I predict a very wide field. I predict a field of at least a you know, six to twelve people that will run. But Marco Rubio and JD. Vance that will be kind of the faux war, the fake war that will be Oh, he's a hawk, that's what they'll say. Well, Marco Rubio is a hawk, but he wants to protect our hemisphere and protect our country, and JD is a dove. That it'll be the hawk versus dove dichotomy. That's what we'll see and America will say, well, you're both just birds in a cage. Ultimately, you both are agents of the system. You're entrenched in the system. If you really cared about the system, you would do something to prevent this from happening. You can say, oh, well JD was there with the rotchet trying to do deal all that. That's because Trump wanted him to do it. And that's what I'm saying about that position. Ultimately, for better, for worse, whatever you want to say, he doesn't have agency period. And I just think at the end of the day, once you see this administration run its course well into twenty twenty seven, we have the election in twenty twenty eight, I think we're going to be at a point where that that association is really going to be toxic. So that Rubio leads vance by thirty six points in new twenty twenty eight GOP Straw poll. Think about that, where is Rubio event. We've seen Kushner, We've seen Wick Cooff, they go hang out with Zelenski, they all do you know whatever together. We've seen JD, you know with the Rochie. You've seen JD in Greenland and Europe all these other places. Well, let's mark A Ruby have been doing. He's been in South America, he says, he's basically been running Venezuela. He's been dealing with pairs in Cuba, Latin Hemisphere, stuff like that. You know, I think that's been kind of deliberate on his part. I think he's the smartest political operator in the administration because he realized the toxic association with Trump was gonna kill him, and he realized Trump didn't like him because of twenty sixteen. So he played into the game, is staying away and making sure the American people weren't aware his activities. It's just Latino Obama versus Wide Obama Jedi Vans. That's basically as simple as I can put it. They want to sell you a younger, moderate, cool guy in some aspect that has some sort of like you know JD. Vance is from you know, isn't he Appalachian? Correct? And someone in the back room correct me and tell me if he is or if he isn't. But you know, he's a country boy, he's rural. He's got that experience. Marco Rubio, Oh, well, his family, they're involved with stuff in Cuba, you know, do some research on that. They're involved in other activities, but they got that kind of association as to where they'll have a way to sell them to a wider audience. And ultimately, who matters in an election women and the independent voters, and these are people Trump was able to convince in twenty twenty four to vote for him and support him at least marginally more especially younger men and younger minority men, Black and brown men specifically turn to Trump because they believe the economy would be better. So you have to sort of build like you do not sort of you do have to build a coalition along like ethnic or gender lines during an election because there are certain issues where people vote more on there, and there are certain populations in certain areas in a state that you might need to win more pivotially or pivotally, it might be more important to do so. I think it's going to be a hard sell anything on the right where they just violated all their promises, all those people that were willing to give it one shot, one chance. I mean, if you get burned, you want to get burned again. That's the situation they find themselves in, and ultimately like I say, Marco Rubio jd Vance, Hawk and Dove type situation. I think you're going to have a dark horse. I think that's who's going to come in here. I think that person is going to win. And I just see Jeb Bush and Jeb Bush squared and Jeb Bush two point zero, and it doesn't bode well in my opinion for their chances in twenty twenty eight. So I hope they accept the makeover of the party. I hope they accept the person that we're running side the party. I hope they get beaten by a miraculous third party somehow if that does end up happening. But as of now, my position is I want to see a remix of twenty sixteen. I want to see a referendum on the Iran War, not the Iraq War, which is what Trump won on. That's how he destroyed Jeb Bush. Jeb Bush is poring on like thirty five percent. Pull up the peak of Jeb Bush, the peak of Jeb There's that whole there's that meme where the whole country becomes Jeb. Remember that. Yeah, that didn't end up happening, now, did it. I think the same thing's gonna happen here. No, you look, the whole planet voted for Jeb Bush. Talk about voter fraud. This is voter legitimacy right here. Every person across the planet voted for Jeb except for Greenland, where they don't have data, and you know what they've been propagandaised. They don't understand the dear leader that is Jeb Bush. We really missed out, now, didn't we think about this as an alternate future. Think about him running and losing against Hillary Clinton. Think about the results of that. Think about the conflict with Russia. Think about all the things that could have happened. Think about Trump's first term, think about the way that he was treated and now the way that he treats others. And that's where we are. We'll be right back after this break. I do want to tell you guys, go to the Alex Jones store dot com. Don't be like Jeb Bush. Don't have low energy. Get yourself some methylene blue. We have it available for you in something called the power Drive Bundle. That's got two other products that I created with your power Plan and methyl Drive amazing products. Think of it like super mal vitality two point oh. Think about it, like DNA Force two point oh combined with the Methylene blue. That's the power Drive bundle at the Alex Jones store dot com. We have that available also, the methylene blue available forty percent off methylene red. Amazing budget Mitochondrial health dietary supplement Power Drive Bundle right there. Like I said, that's the new Superman vitality. That's power plant. This is gain of function research. That's what they are involved in. This is what they're proud of doing it. And you know when they get caught, they just either lie or get issued a pardon or both and it's all good. And you're like, Rex, shut up, you're twenty three, you're bald, you're retarded. You don't know what you're talking about. Bill Gates must be a scientist or a PA. He must like run a college or something. Oh oh no, he dropped out of college. He's got DARPA connections, Intel connections, all of it. He brags about wanting to reduce the population of entire continents and wanting to shoot missiles of dust into the sun to block our atmosphere. He's just like some random supervillain type guy. And people hear that and they don't want to believe it because it's too fantastical. But I can tell you right now, I think it's one of, if not the leading cause of polio at Africa is this little gremlins vaccines. Here's the thing. You want to say, Black lives matter. You want to care about like minorities and people just around the world that are oppressed. This guy might as well be the grim Reaper. If you're a little black boy or a little black girl at Africa, this guy might just be like Freddy Krueger to you because he comes to your town. Oh, it's with the un It's all good. They're gonna give you free medicine. They're gonna put this thing up your nose and it's gonna keep you from getting really sick, keep you from getting paralyzed. And then their life is over there done, they die or they're a cripple, they never walk again. Isn't that liberal and loving to the black people? Black lives really matter there now, don't they? And you know what you might say, that's a cruel thing for you to say. How dare you say that? My great grandmother, who I knew well, my Gigi, she received polio from the vaccine from the I think the nasal thing that they gave him back to them, and it's still a vaccine. My great grandmother, that's what happened to her. She spent her entire life. She lived into her late eighties, early nineties. I believe late eighties she died. She spent her entire life from her late teens early twenties up to being like a very elder senior citizen in a wheelchair because of the poison in the vaccine at that time. And if it happened back then and they lied about it, it's happening right now and they're lying about it. In my opinion, so it's not liberal and loving just because he got a fluffy sweater, just because he got different color socks, just because he might call you racist and say you're not liberal enough because you don't support his genocidal policy. He's actually the problem. He's actually the person trying to do these things because he thinks he has the right to do them. I had another thing got lost here here. It is look at this is in this liberal justin For the first time, AI has designed complete viral genomes, producing sixteen functional viruses that infect bacteria impose no threat to people. Okay, well, do we believe that? Do we believe that they cause no threat to people? Do we believe they don't make people sick just because they say so? Oh, the computer say it's okay, the computer say it's all right. The computer says we're gonna die. But that's liberal, and I just I don't understand how people can believe it. Let's go ahead and go into clip number fifteen. Steven A doesn't believe it anymore. Butt he should be embarrassed for the self adulation that he engaged in.
Speaker 8: You damn right, I do, because some of the things that he was telling.
Speaker 1: Us to do was inconsistent with science.
Speaker 9: But he was telling us it was science that lets him making the decisions that he made, masking six feet, distancing the closing of is businesses, coursing right to push those mandates upon people like me and others because I took the vaccine and I took a booster, and I wore a mask, and we were told, hey, you ain't gonna get COVID if you do that, and I got COVID, and damn it, it almost killed me. Going into twenty twenty two, I'm in the hospital ninety minutes.
Speaker 1: Before the ball is about.
Speaker 8: To drop, and the doctor says, we've been at this for three plus weeks.
Speaker 1: You got doubled them on you. You look really bad.
Speaker 8: If this antibody and this steroid does not work, mister Smith, I'm sorry, we're gonna have to call your family.
Speaker 1: Looks that bad, but we should know in.
Speaker 8: Three hours, and through the grace of God, three hours later, I felt better after they gave me that's steroid and that antibiotic. Those were the longest three hours of my life because I thought it was over, and I remember I had done exactly what doctor Anthony Fauci was imploring us all to do.
Speaker 1: It's actually really powerful stuff right there. And what he's talking about with the steroid and the antibiotic. I watched that heal my grandparents of the delta varia combined with ivermectin, because that's what the doctor gave them. Right, The doctors that weren't listening to doctor Anthony Fauci and the lies coming out of our CDC and NIH, right, the people that actually cared about their patients, people that were willing to treat them during that time. It was really it was a completely different era. You think back, it was really hellish conditions we were under. We're under the boot of these people, under the boot of Big Pharma. And you know, my co host Tim Tompkins in the Gray Area. Go ahead and pull up Gray Area on YouTube, guys, if you could please follow us there. I'm live every Thursday every Sunday, also doing morning show New American Journal, but Gray Area. Tim is from New York and that's what woke Tim up as he realized they were lying about COVID. They were lying to them, and Tim took the vaccine. And he's aware. Now he's awake. Now he's seen the truth about what the monsters like doctor Anthony Fauci and others have done. And he's mad that he wasn't given informed consent, that he was lied to about COVID right because he was told, you know, you're gonna kill Grahanama if you don't take this. And ultimately he couldn't go to school unless he took it. Now you can say, oh, you should have known him better. Whatever, Well you're not him. You know, he want to be an engineer, want to go to a grade school. He had the opportunity, but he gotta take the shot, and taking the shot is liberal. Taking the shot is liberal. It protects Grandma. You're a good person if you take it. Tons of people fell for it. Look at stephen A. Look how angry stephen A is. And here's the thing, this is going to be. It already is the mainstream opinion, right, but this is going to be like incontrovertible. This is just gonna be fact. Within five years, people will demand justice for this because more people will continue to die. That is the reality. And steven A, it sounded like to me, sounded like he got it. Like the vaccine didn't protect him. It sounds like it didn't work out so well for him. Sounds like doctor Anthony Fauci lied from the very start about every single piece of this, from the origin of the virus to the origin of the vaccine, to the effect of the vaccine. And ultimately, millions of Americans like steven A, because of this issue, they're aware now of government corruption to the extent of they'll kill American citizens to make profit. That's literally what all this is. They wanted to sell you a cure to something, and they wanted to make you sick or in order to justify it. That's why I sent sick people to the nursing homes. That's why I told you don't go outside, don't get vitamin D, don't be healthy, don't interact, stay inside. Think about people that lost money gambling. Everything horrible had happened in that time period, especially around twenty twenty to twenty twenty three. Right, that's not fair to do to people. That's not loving. That's not a free society. You don't get to treat people like slaves. And people are realizing now that they were treated like slaves. And people don't like being treated like slaves, especially not when it comes to their body. You know, you know, my body, my choice, you know, the pro choice slogan, the classic you know, and I pro life. I disavow that one hundred percent, but you know, my body, my choice. Well, how about that for the vaccine? How about that for the vaccine? Hold on a minute, Hold on a minute. Can we apply that principle equally because all these people they say that all the time, all the liberal loving people that push these death jabs on us, right, they say at twenty four to seven, you know, can they agree with that, my body, my choice, with the mask? Oh, no, they put the mask on. They pointed at people in grocery stores, don't put your mask on. Put your mask on. I had some fat Mexican lady tell me to put a mask on in like twenty twenty two and I was at the I was either the Walgreens or the CBS on South Lamar and I just laughed at her. I say, you have diabetes, and she did she know what to say. She's kind of like kind of people go like, uh, smokes start shooting out of their ears, and like the clerk or the clinds like you got to put him in. Like I'm shopping, Like what are you gonna make me put a mask on? You're gonna call the police? I know, but mind your own business. Then I'm doing my work. I'm here to get whatever. So you just had to be free, and you really had to live in a place like here where it wasn't truly draconian. It just everyone was empty where you had to exercise that uh that uh self actualization as a citizen to be like I'm not putting up with this, I'm not tolerating this. But in a lot of places, especially in the North, a lot of people didn't have that opportunity, and I think a lot of us that were lucky enough to live in the South and living places that were more conservative, more red, and were free. I think a lot of us. You know, sometimes we denigrate people that have received the shot, and I'm really against that because you have to understand, this is just one of dozens, hundreds, thousands of societal pro programs that get run on us to propagandize us, to control us, to confuse us, to make us sicker, to make us die more. Because the goal, ultimately, as Michael Yon said, is depopulation, and that's what all this is about. People are expensive. We'll have data centers and robots who won't have any of these problems. You know, maybe we have COVID twenty five and maybe it wipes everyone out except for the elites. Maybe it's a wonderful liberal thing. You know, if they can convince you that it's liberal and loving for Bill Gates to give black people polio in Africa and be like one of the leading causes of it. If they can convince you of that hashtag black Lives matter, hashtag Bill Gates he really truly believes that gives them polio, then they can convince you to believe in Uh oh, Look, I'll take another vaccine that'll give me a cancer. I'll take another injection that'll put chemicals from big Pharma in my body. They'll keep doing this to you. They'll keep doing it to you over and over and over again. I don't think the American people are going to put up with it much longer. I want to go ahead and play clip number seventeen, which is just a funny, not true, funny statement from Trump. As illegal aliens go home, the cost of rent is coming down very fast.
Speaker 10: And as the legal aliens go home, the cost of rent, groceries, and other staples is coming down very fast. Our costs of coming way down. You know, they talk about affordability. I took over the country.
Speaker 1: The prices were through the roof. In my first day. The press said, what are you going to do about affordability?
Speaker 10: It was a word they devised, affordability.
Speaker 1: They never used that word before. Uh. I don't know if that's true. Unk. This is one of those things like if they can convince you to believe that inflation is good and housing prices going up is good, if they can convince you of that it's pretty it's pretty much game over. No no one buys it, No one believes that. Of course, you could say marginally in some communities, maybe that's true. What about the people that have a H one B visa and they bought homes with thirty year mortgages back in like twenty twenty two, twenty twenty three, when it was like two three four percent interest? What about that? Oh no, we're going to bring six hundred thousand Chinese immigrants in. That's going to fix the problem. Let's go ahead and play another delusional statement from a GOP leader, Clip number thirteen, Mike Johnson Record of success.
Speaker 11: The reason that your taxes are lower than they've ever been, the reason you have more money in your pocket you didn't have to send to Washington is because you elect your Republicans do.
Speaker 7: The reason your gas prices are higher and because the vitalizer cost is higher is because of decisions made by this administration.
Speaker 11: Well, you can say it that way, or you can say that we took the head off the snake and we prevented the largest state sponsor of terrorism from having a nuclear weapon, which they were dangerously close to doing. I think most Americans understand that was an important priority. Now we do need to get that settled down. I think we're in process of doing that right now. We need gas prices to stay down to Planet Earth, of course, and I think we'll do that. But overall, the conditions were put in place. Scott Vessant, Treasury Sectory, summarized it pretty well. The end of last year. He said, twenty twenty five is like setting the table. Said twenty twenty six will be the feast and the banquet in the economy for hardware Americans. And we did that in our legislation. We put the conditions in place. In the first quarter of the economy was going to take off like a rocket. And then we got into this skirmish with Iran.
Speaker 5: Okay, so.
Speaker 11: A skirmish war, whatever you want to call it, good books, it's a serious situation. I think we're getting close to resolution as we sit here today. There's big developments.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, all right, so there's been big development since the end of the thirty nine Day War and the period of the MoU Right. And what he's saying there is, oh, things were great. Yeah, you had a good platform, and then the skirmish happened. You can't acknowledge it's a war. Trump has called it excursion detour. Other terms have been involved, but skirmish now is a new one from Mike Johnson. We spend one hundred billion dollars on a skirmish, and they won't give you a wall, they won't give you mass deportations, they won't give you a tax credit to homeschool your kid. You know, wouldn't that be is skirmish? It's not a big problem. We could probably do. Like when I hear skirmish, I'm like, okay, Like a skirmish is something they could probably do, like ten of right, Well, we could just spend it tillion dollars. We had part that money out. It's way more than a trillion times ten. By the way, it's like one hundred and thirteen billion price tag for the thirty nine day period of the war. And that doesn't take into account basis. Blah blah blah blah. If we could do that, can't we just spend a trillion dollars on the American people? Can't we just do kind of like a little bit of everything they want? Oh no, no, no, no, no, we can't do that because even though we'd still steal most of the money, we can't steal all of it. And the quickest way for us to steal all of it is to get the US to inflate his defense budget even higher, to buy more weapons that won't be ready for a decade and don't even work liberal. You know, we get the vaccines that cause the real serious problems in development just for everybody. We get the mRNA self replicating technology which destroys your body and self replicates the spike protein myocarditis, all these other things on record, all these people who look at the insurance actuaries, as my dad always says, and that's where the truth really is. You know, that's just one of the things that we got cooking for you. And after that, we got a war for after that, we got taxes for you. We can't ever spend that trillion dollars here at home. We got all these things to run against you. They're very expensive, and once you start to look at it from that lens, that perspective, it'll all begin to make a bit of sense. Because they spend money on things that are very important to them and their agenda, just not you and yours and the signaling the voting the thing that we got with Trump. I think prior to that, all the elections that i'd seen, which is just Obama Romney that I paid really close attention to, But in that I really saw two men that didn't have real positions. I saw two men's as they just wore the state, and one side represented one faction, the other side represented another. That's what fascinated me so much about twenty sixteen is I didn't get that same energy from Trump. I think it was genuine and real, and that's why I think he lost money. I think that's why the Russia Gate stuff happened. And you can watch it. It's like how you break a horse. You keep it walking over and over and over and over and over again until it doesn't want to throw this saddle and bridle off anymore. That's what happened to him, in my opinion. You could say, as Robert Barnes says, frontal lobe dementia. You could say grandiose narcissism. You could say, just like the delusions of grandeur rockstar syndrome. I think it goes a little deeper than that. I think it has to because someone around him has had to tell him to stop. Look at that. That's Israel lobby right there, and you're like, he laid down. He can't, he can't fight against iron. His goose is cooked. He's a lame duck president already almost two years into his first term, or not first term, second term. So like, that's that's not the position of strength we thought we were going to be in in twenty twenty four, coming into twenty twenty six and twenty twenty eight. And it's really unfair to us the voters to have that lame duck dead or worse president, which is just Donald Trump at this point, to have that guy tell us that we're bad and we're the problem in the party, that we have to align more with his values. What do you say, I am maga. Maga means whatever I say, it means. Well, if it means whatever you say, it means, that's subjective. It means nothing because your values are subjective. One day you say you're the peace president. The next day you're circle jerking with Mark Lement so In doing total war on his behalf, on Lindsay Gram's behalf, on net Yabu's behalf, on just the behalf of the entire Israel lobby, right, and the next day you're saying you're this fierce independent peace president leader that's not really going to fly with the American people much longer. So I don't know. I just think that's where we are. I think it's just very unfortunate that he couldn't realize the reality he had. Yeah, thank you Trump FU two. Yeah serious. I can't say that word on this show, but I've said on the morning show New American Journal the crew, oh man, all right, you got me good, all right, you threw up the hillbilly image of the caller last time, and y'all just got me with onk y'all completely discombobulated me. There. You hit me with the thing they used on the Venezuelans. Let's go ahead and play clip number twelve, President Trump on a run.
Speaker 6: What makes you think this will be different?
Speaker 5: Because they tend to.
Speaker 1: Ver it may be, it may not be.
Speaker 10: I think that the threat of this, I mean, we were this was more than a threat. We were ready to go. And you know in life, they know when you're ready to go and when you're just bluffing. Now, we were ready to go, and we are ready to go.
Speaker 1: We have to do that, liar, he's got seven deuce off suit overhead shot, please Trump. Heg Seth clashed at Camp David over Iran missile depletion concerns. Listen to this. Trump and heg Seth clash at Camp David. President Potato. Donald Trump's frustration over the Iran we're boiled over at Camp David, where he demanded answers from Hegseth and why it apparently misled H Trump on shortages that now threatened to limit military options with Iran. All right, so this just shows that we are in idiocracy already. It's on the record that we're out of defense interception munitions. We still have a little bit of precision strike, but these missiles are gone because we fought a four year war by proxy with Ukraine on Russia. And what has Zelenski said, Oh, I need missile? We only have like I think seven hundred left. How many do we make? I think it's like eight hundred a year or something like that. We're not going to replenish fully until like twenty twenty eight, twenty thirty one. It's not feasible, it's not rational. They can make thousands of drones thousands of missiles a week. It's not even rational. So I'm gonna keep reading this. The encounter took place on the sidelines of his cabinet meeting, where Trump vined at Hegseth that he thought munition's issue had been fixed. You can't fix it. You can't pull them out of your ass. It doesn't work that way. Like sere an eighth grader. If you made then the president, and you said, we don't have enough missiles to keep bombing these people, what do you want to do? And eighth grader would understand the issue. Had the issue hadn't been fixed, you can't generate more missiles. Trump thinks it's like a video game where you buy gyms or something and you speed up the timer. According to both people familiar with the conversation, the shortages, particularly in long range of guided missiles and air defense interceptors, have been part of the reason Trump has pulled back from launching additional massive strikes against Iran in recent days. They can't do it, they can't sustain it. There's no amount of bombing that they can do that will exceed what they did in the initial thirty nine day period of the war. They can pretend like there is. They can pretend like they have some miraculous target. If you look at the range of things like the attack them. If you look at the range of things like the jazzmm, they're not able to hit all the way inside the country very deeply, all right. They have limited options. Anything they do has to really be done by plane, and if it's done by a plane, they're vulnerable to Iranian air defense and they can't get hit by any of it because they said the Iranians didn't have any. So we've lost over forty aircraft since this war started. We've lost all our critical radar infrastructure in the Gulf, have lost I think at least ten systems in between three hundred and six hundred. I think it's a million dollars close to a billion dollars each one of these things. We've lost our soldiers, lost our troops and bases that Hegsath lied about and said that we're defensible, that we're never defended. We've basically we've lost the Middle East over this a completely unforced air a war of choice. That's what happens when you blow up the elementary school and kill their equivalent of the Pope on day one. It just makes no sense. Why would you do it? The strait was open. Why would you do it? We weren't at war. Why would you do it? Because they don't care. They don't care about you or me. They think that they can win because our interests aren't the same. But we're Americans. We want this to stop. I have Jose Vega from the time he was sixteen and help organize concerts, youth couruses, and science programs for young people who, in the ages of twelve to eighteen were taught the ideas of Johannes Kepler, Albert Einstein, and Bernard Ryman. Since then, Jose has intervened against a number of political figures. You're famous really for your man on the street action, as well economists and think tank leaders such as AOC, Mike Pompeo, Kamala Harris, Richie Torres, Hakeem Jeffries, and the editors of The New York Times, Reuters and the Washington Post. Quite the rap sheet.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Jose ran against Richie Torres in the twenty twenty four election as an independent candidate in New York. This fifteen, he is running again. Bring it into the two party system. In the US, which has brought us nothing but forever wars and financial bailouts. Jose was raised in the South Bronx and believes that true change can come for people realizing the better traditions of the US Republic. Jose, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me. Alex, what a great I'm sorry, Rex, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Here's a thing. I was hosting the Alex Jones show last week. It is my middle name, right, it is literally my middle name is Alexander. So you didn't even get it wrong technically, we go ahead.
Speaker 12: All right, good, great, No, well, just thank you. It's a great, great introduction. Where'd you get that from?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think, uh, I think Daria put this together. I think the producer put this together.
Speaker 12: Well as you got you got one grade of a producer, I hope, yes, yeah, absolutely no, but yeah, no, it's uh, it's yeah, it's it's crazy. What's going on out here in New York. What's going on in the world with the war, how it's impacting people. You know, just one quick thing for people to know.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 12: The the interesting thing about the district that I'm running in, it's actually the poorest congressional district in the whole country. Like there's parts of Mississippi that don't even have plumbing or you know, certain infrastructure that's just basic, and somehow this area is poorer than that.
Speaker 1: Wow. So Richie Torres, he's he's got a very lucrative campaign, right, He's had a lot of cash infusions from you know, various entities. Shall we say, what's going on there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: It's interesting, right because you know, you hear these stories of politicians who get googabs of money, right, and it's like, well, do what exactly do you do with all that money apart.
Speaker 5: From running for Congress over and over and over again.
Speaker 12: Well, instead of focusing on that, Politico actually put a hit piece on me, and they were coming at me because of the fact that I disclosed at my salary for a year is about twenty seven to twenty six to twenty seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: A year, and that's gross pay.
Speaker 12: That's before I pay my taxes which go and kill children in Gaza or are now funding Pete Hegsett's wild fantasies.
Speaker 5: But so the Politico puts out this hit piece of.
Speaker 12: Me, saying I might be too poor to run for Congress, and then I shouldn't even be paying myself while I'm running for Congress. Meanwhile, what we've uncovered is that Richie Torres is taking all this blood money from APEX that was known already, but we actually figured out how the consultant class corruption works. What he is doing is he's giving his money that comes to his campaign, that's APAC money, Wall Street money, blood money, and he's giving it to his financial director, this guy named Jeff Laravi, who then is using that money to pay himself with his own consulting group, and then he's paying his husband through another consulting group that his husband owns, and then they're paying each other because they both code own another consulting group called Ramble Group LLC, where they're both co owners of. So this money is just going into their hands. And not only that they are billing the Torres campaign, they're billing Equality Pack and they're consulting groups about fifteen thousand dollars a month for rent Okay for a two million dollar home in Washington, D C.
Speaker 5: And they own four homes in Washington.
Speaker 1: I want to get into this because people will say, Rex, you're talking to Jose. Jose's running in District fifteen. Like, why are you talking. You're in Texas, right, Richie Torres is one of these swamp creatures, right, this guy is like high on the list. This guy has taken tons of blood money. You've confronted him in person. He's completely like vacant robot, just wants to support genocide and get the check. Get into why he's important to know about, just as one of these other you know, swamp creatures like Mike Pompeo or like a Hakeem Jefferies.
Speaker 5: So this guy is like bought and paid for by Israel.
Speaker 12: And you can say that about most congressmen, but this guy, specifically, before he was in Congress, when he was in the City Council of New York City, Israel was flying him out to Tel Aviv. Yeah, that's a video of confronting him, telling him that everybody hates him.
Speaker 5: But I was confronting him in.
Speaker 12: Over the fact that he was getting trips paid to Israel and Tel Aviv, the fact that he was meeting with people like Yoav Galant here in the district. By the way, he brought Yoav Galant, one of the worst Israeli war criminals to the Bronx. And it's the fact that the people of the Bronx demand that they they want somebody who's actually going to listen to them because again, their this situation is so bad that the majority of the people that are living in the South Bronx are living underneath the poverty line. And this guy talks about Israel three hundred percent more times. This is something that a calculation or real calculation that we did. He says the word Israel three hundred percent more times in the Congress than he talks about the Bronx. Then he talks about his own district, and he talks about the United States. And this guy is completely discussing not only that he's the top fundraiser for the Democratic Party right now. The Democratic Party is collapsing, it's got a whole bunch of debt. Richie Torres is one of their saving graces right now. So we go after him, you go after the whole establishment basically, because that's what he represents.
Speaker 1: He's a lynch.
Speaker 5: Pins figure exactly.
Speaker 12: He's very pivotal to like he's not just some nobody congressman who just kind of gets by like he is like moving and shaking things in the Congress, and he is sort of like the go between for all of this dirty money.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 12: And he's important for the that's a good picture, but for the connection between Israel and the United States.
Speaker 1: And it's bizarre and sick that we have this fifty first state thousands and thousands of miles away. And that's really who he represents. And I think he's pretty open about that too. So I think if more people hear about this and understand we have an American somebody that I've heard you quote the Constitution at great length, Jose versus somebody that's ultimately spiritually I think he identifies as being from Tel Aviv and representing those people over there.
Speaker 5: What do you think, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 12: He's you know, he's you know, he's always comes to these pro Israel events. He's always brought in as like, you know, our guy on the inside, right, he's used as a useful idiot basically to continue to propagate war and genocide. In fact, he's not an apologist for war. He's an advocate for war and genocide. In fact, it goes beyond Israel too, It's not just Israel. And he supports he was one of the early people saying we need to give money to Neo Nazis in Ukraine. Oh yeah, he was saying that we need to start war with over Taiwan, with China, that we need to bomb Iran. He said, no one should shed a tear for the fact that we just killed the Ayatola, you know. And it's kind of wild, right that the people in this district who I speak to don't want war, and yet Richie Torres is like the number one cheerleader for it. You know, this guy is like one of the absolute worst congressman when it comes to foreign policy altogether.
Speaker 1: But he's a great example of that. They all go where the money is. And he's very clearly it's like you say, you're talking about like four houses, talking about various LLCs, sounds like to me speculating shell corporations and various things that shouldn't be the intent of getting into politics. I know that you're upset, just as I am, to see our country degraded and destroyed, and that you actually want a better future. So how do you contrast your values as to his? Does he have values?
Speaker 5: He has no values. His values are whoever's paying him the most. Money.
Speaker 12: You know, we have this funny saying here about Richie Torres, like, Okay, maybe he can't be bought, but he can be rented. And the thing about him is that he's going to listen to whoever has the biggest check, whoever has the biggest pocketbook, whoever has the most money to give to him.
Speaker 5: That's who he's going to listen to. And if you are poor, you.
Speaker 12: Cannot afford his time, you cannot afford his attention. Not only that he detests poverty, He's one of these people that came from it. He grew up in a project in poverty and as a result, though he's learned to detest it, reject it, and wants nothing to do with anyone who's in it, and that includes the people of his district. As a result, though, what we are doing here in the Bronx compared to this dude, is we are exposing the fact that this guy is making his friends millionaires. You know, this is actually kind of a breaking story that mel had exposed to the fact that he's yeah, well it's the fact that he's like, you know, making his friends super rich, and the fact that he's got fifteen million dollars in his bank account, which is what are his campaign bank account, which is what he's using to stay in power.
Speaker 5: He's also giving that.
Speaker 12: To other elected officials, lower level elected officials. So for example, he's giving a couple thousand to the state assemblymen in the area, the city councilman in the area, to this eight senators in the area, so that they'll continue to support him and endorse him.
Speaker 5: And the problem is, here's the problem. None of this is hidden from the public.
Speaker 12: Like you can go find this, you can go to the FEC website and you can type in who's getting the money. The question is who's going to enforce it, who's actually going to hold up the law right Because what I have come to discover, especially in the last decade, is that the law is meaningless unless people are prepared to actually put it into action and uphold justice, you know, because justice isn't going to come from above. You know, the Trump administration right now is completely co opted. So who's actually going to bring that justice? And I'm thinking it has to come from the citizenry. It has to come from ordinary people like ourselves. You know, I don't come from some political dynasty. I don't come from you know, like my mom's not a film director.
Speaker 5: You know, that's that's when we get into it.
Speaker 1: Well, let me let me, let me, let me boil this down. This is why everyone needs to know is because when you see somebody like this, it's advocate for taking money, for propping up genocide, in war crimes and ultimately destroying our country and the interest to a foreign power, you know, prioritizing them instead of us. When you're on the street and you see that person, no violent action ever, We're peaceful people never advocate anything like that. But you say, hey, why do you support genocide? Why are you killing little kids in gossip? And when everyone says that to you, when the person you're getting DoorDash says that to you, person that you drop your kids off at school says that to you, you know, like it's people will do that. Because that's where we're getting. When there's a global depression that's already happening because of all this stuff, it's going to become unacceptable to have these positions, to be somebody that supported war crimes. I mean, you're saying he was happy about the Ayatola being killed.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he uh. He after the Iyatola was killed, he put out a tweet that was like, no one should shed a tear for the Ayatola. He was this, he was that, he was all kinds of awful things, you know. And of course he has to do that Democrat thing where they have to be anti Trump, right, you know, and he has to pretend to be against the Trump's actions, even though he was just celebrating the fact that the Ayatola died and Israeli handlers told them to be completely happy and optimistic about it, you know. But yeah, this guy has just completely bought and disgusting. I mean, he's one of Ben Gavier's cheerleaders.
Speaker 5: You know, he's a big thing. No, no, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: We cover Ben Gavier a lot on the network. My dad calls him like the vampire teeth if that's his nickname for him. We go ahead and read this in the audience, if you wouldn't mind.
Speaker 5: I have two This is Richie Toia's.
Speaker 12: I have two sets of thoughts, one regarding the Islamic Republic of Iran, the other regarding war powers. First, the Islamic Republican of Iran has been the gravest threat to peace and stability in the Middle East. It is a murderous oppressor of its own people, the world's leading state sponsor of terror, a rogue regime armed with dangerous ballistic missiles, and until recently, a threshold nuclear state.
Speaker 1: Whoa hold on it sounds like he's talking about Israel. That's what That's what's so outrageous about all this, right is like, there is a nuclear power in the Middle East that is destabilizing and funding terrorism right on record, and they're not a signatory to the MPT. They don't have to deal with nuclear regulation. And the idea that Iran when nineteen intelligence agencies said they're not doing it, and when two CIA independent assessment said they weren't doing it, the idea that the iatold of the guy who banned the bomb killing him was going to somehow prevent their nuclear program. I view it all as a self fulfilling prophecy. And we got Ben Gavie. I call him Cartman two point zero up there on screen right now, look at him, he's right there. He literally says burn all of Lebanon. All of Lebanon must burn for every one of our mothers that weep a thousand Lebanese mothers must weep, and I played the clip. I think it's just like some random settler guy or whatever. On the last show that I did, where the reporter goes, well many how many of how many Palestinian lives? Is a Jewish life worth like one hundred thousan? He says, no, one million, no ten million. It's just there's no equivocation. You can't do that stuff. It's monstrous. It's everyone's equal, we're all human, we're all creating the image of God. And to prioritize one group over another just because you have more guns and you have more political capital. I think the world will come to see this really as the new nineteen thirties.
Speaker 12: What do you think, Well, absolutely, I think it's you know, Israel likes to end the United States, like to say we're trying to prevent a theocratic nation from having nuclear weapons. There's already a theocratic nation that has nuclear weapons, and it's Israel.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 5: And then when you ask.
Speaker 12: These neocons, when you ask these warmongers who are in some kind of power, have some authority, or like ann Apple Bomb, who have some some think tank somewhere, who think they're legitimate.
Speaker 5: They say, well, Israel's different because there are ally Oh yeah, really are they really our ally? Whose ally? Because they're not my ally?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 5: You know. I think it's kind of.
Speaker 12: Embarrassing actually that all the blackmail material that Israel has over the current Trump administration is allowing them to get away with whatever it is they want. And to the fact that we were about to do what section two nineteen or in the Senate section twelve seventeen, which was going to merge our military intelligence and technology with Israel.
Speaker 1: He wrote it right there. That's the author. He bragged about it in a letter. Literally, that's the King of America.
Speaker 12: I wish more people knew that too, that Nan Yahoo wrote a letter to a congressman like saying, Oh, I want to thank you for a great dinner that we were having where we you know, I said that we should absolutely do this, and you agreed, and now you're putting it in legislation with this section.
Speaker 5: So very good. I approve of this.
Speaker 12: It's like, why do we need BB's a stamp of approval before we do anything in regards to you know, how we vote in the House of Congress. Right, It's completely disgusting and That's why I'm happy that this humiliation ritual of bending the need tot Israel it has to come to an end. I think it will come to an end. That's what makes me optimistic because people are waking up every single day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trump is very symptomatic. He's very like as Uncle Sam for the country. If Trump is like I'm a virus, I'm going inside like he is. It's very obvious, like Lady Liberty, Uncle Sam is sick, right, and America sees it. And I think now that we're more symptomatic and we're going through this pain, I think more people are realizing it. I just think the reality everyone has a cell phone, right, so everyone has a cell phone. Everyone can look at like literal war crime, like the worst footage ever. It scars everyone that sees it, literally all of us. We should never have seen this stuff. We're so desensitized, we tolerated. I think people are reaching critical mass as to where they don't want to be morally lectured by somebody that supports that.
Speaker 12: Yes, that's right, and I think that right now it's more important than ever that people continue to follow independent media wherever it exists, like you and this show altogether our friends like Due Dissidence, Jimmy Door. You know, there is a real renaissance. I think of real independent media where people are now getting their mainstream news. I'll share with you a funny story. I was in the hospital about a month and a half ago and the.
Speaker 5: Doctor treating me.
Speaker 12: You know, it was a pretty private thing that happened to me, But the doctor treating me, he goes, yeah, all right, mister Vega, you seem to be good.
Speaker 5: We can discharge you. By the way, I didn't finish listening to.
Speaker 12: Your podcast episode on Due Dissonance this morning, and he shows me he was listening to me on a program.
Speaker 5: Now. I say that not because of like, oh it's me.
Speaker 12: No, It's because people everyday, people from your doctors to DoorDash drivers like you were saying, are becoming aware, are finding different outlets, alternative outlets around the country now and are saying, you know what, I don't want to fall under the mind control anymore of the mainstream media. I'm tired of being lectured by people like Joe Scarborough and Rachel Maddow. I want the truth, and that's what's happening right now. There's a real rebellion happening, and so hopefully one of those ways that it can manifest is people helping us out to And.
Speaker 1: That's because the establishment is so concentrated with on the left and the right of funding supporting this war that it exposed is really the two wings of the same bird theory, which is the reality of American politics. And that's why people say, oh, a two party system, the institution, the institution, But how's the institution working out? How's that working out for everybody? I think that's the key question. So, Jose, where can people support you? Where can people find you? Go ahead and tell them about your website, more about your campaign and where that will go should they choose to support you.
Speaker 12: So people can go to vote Vega dot NYC. That's my website. People can sign up to do two things. They can either donate or volunteer. Both of those things are extremely critical to any congressional campaign. If people donate, what that's going to go towards is mass printing of leaflets, posters, and signs, because we are going to expose the fact that Richie Torres is using campaign funds, so we legally make his friends super wealthy giving them thousands of dollars and the fact that they are paying their own rent on a two million dollar house with people's money that they are giving, but also with blood money as well. It's a conflict of interest. It's completely illegal and in a sane country, Richie Torres would be gone. And if people sign up to volunteer, they'll be helping us distribute this material. They'll be helping us put up the posters. And also if people want to help and be a part of possible future commercials that we want to put out.
Speaker 5: We want to.
Speaker 12: Basically propagate the airwaves here in the Bronx, completely shutting out Richie Torres, completely painting him as the monster that he actually is. And the other thing too, is we want to turn people into interventions. You see me getting dragged out of an event right there, right.
Speaker 5: We want to do it. We want to turn people into that. We want people to get active.
Speaker 1: You know, I know it's not violent, it's peaceful. You're exercising your First Amendment right, that's your god given right. The state doesn't have any right to control what you say. You're not making a threat, you're not slandering anybody. It's literally the truth. If it's true. Later there were criminals on the record bombing a little girls school, and like, you need to go to a city council meeting or like a congressional meeting, whoever, and tell people that peacefully, politically, non violent.
Speaker 5: Absolutely no.
Speaker 12: You have a responsibility to use your first Amendment right. You have to use it because you'll lose it if you don't use it. And you have to tell the truth. You have to speak up at events where there's a congressman in front of you, where there's some you know it's something that they're missing. You have to be the voice in the room who stands up and says, wait a minute, the emperor has no clothes, Wait a minute. Trump said that we weren't going to go into wars when he was reelected, and now look at us. You know we're about to go into another Vietnam era style war. You know, you have to look at these people and call them what they are. You have to call them liars to their face. And you have to record it too, because courage is infectious. Courage gets other people out of the door, out of their beds, and it gives people hope. Is the other thing too, and it shows that we don't just need to sit around and complain. It shows that there is a viable change in the atmosphere that people can feel and says I have to stay on, I have to keep fighting for a better future. I just need to intervene and do something because anybody can stand up and tell.
Speaker 1: The truth one hundred percent. I think that's why the broadcasts are so key, because we put out the information for free for people they can choose to support us. But that accessibility versus these companies, corporations the same like big Pharma, big AG, big military industrial complex that really, you know, in my opinion, is all the same interest own and heavily fund, you know, things like the media. We're putting the stuff out and people can choose to receive that information and they watch it at work, they watch it, you know, at college, they watch it, you know, just during daily life around the house, whatever. And you just reach a point where you realize, we don't really get to have a world unless we talk about this, exposed it and ultimately stop it. And the people that have adopted the system, that are in our government or have taken the deal or whatever in the bureaucracy, name it in the private sector, hurting the American people like and just for and wherever. They think that it's all going to work out well enough for them to get away from it. They think it's all it's gonna be something as we can get enough distance between us and whatever catastrophe we're going to cause, and it's just gonna hurt the little people. Play out newsplash. We're all little people, like life is very fragile on this planet. And by doing these wars, by doing these genocides, by causing this chaos, you know, we can just wake up one of these days and Moscow launches a new because they're tired of getting long range missiles inside from Ukraine. Right, And what happens then? What's the calculus? What's the decision? Then? All the people with the campaign ads, all the people with the promises, all the people with the big smile, where are they going to be? I know where you're gonna be. I know you're gonna be defending the Constitution and not getting us in these situations. That's why you're my friend. That's why I want to have you on the show. I want to get into a few more things. Can you stay for another segment? You use that another five minute at the beginning of the first hour, and then maybe another twenty three. Okay, I want to talk about your views on the Iran and your views on Ukraine. We do have that breaking report of Zelenski freaking out demanding hundreds of Patriot missiles, which is just like asking your parents for a dragon for Christmas. You know it, It's not gonna happen. It's not real. We barely have hundreds of them anymore. So we're gonna be covering all of that and more. I want you to go to the Alex Jones store dot com as well. I want you to check out our Methylene Blue. I want to check out our Ultimate Life Force. I want you to check out the power Drive bundle from the Alex jonestore dot com. Those are two products that I created, that's power Plan and methyl Drive. You can think of power Plan as the new and improved super mal Vitality. You can think of the methyl Drive as the new and improved version of DNA Force, and the Methylene Blue if you're already taking that, that's also in the stack as well. We have all of that available for you at the Alex jonestore dot com. These are amazing mitochondrial health dietary supplements. We have the ultramethylene red COQ ten meth lated medical ball and B vitamin so much more. That's got the cordyceps, that's got the ridd eli erosia, the zinc, the boor on the selenium. Everything. If you're deficient, which most people are, to raise testosterone and retestosterone, Jose, I'll send you a care package. I made these two supplements. I'll send you the power plant, the methyl drive against Richie Torres, who pretty much is the definition of a swamp creature monster. That's his website right there. So, Jose, I want to cover this because the key aspect for the American people, I think is it's always been clear. It's the economy stupid. It's affordability, right, and you know this was ridiculous under Biden, the rampant inflation, the lying about it in the gaslight of the American people. The same thing is happening under Trump, and it's directly what people voted against. I want to read you a quote from establishment swamp creature rhino Dan Crenshaw. Overhead shot, please crew, this is from Dan Crenshaw, just hearing about this dumb twenty dollars burrito debate. So I thought I'd make the losers on social media angry before I go to bed. Stop whining, get a job, eat Ramen like the rest of us did in college on a budget with four roommates. The market doesn't care about what you think something should cost. Only communists care. Now that's a nice framing, right. We don't have a mixed to enomy where the government has massive interest in huge companies that dominate the economy. That's not going on, then everyone starves. Are you a communist? Or you an American adult male capable of handling his own s word? What do you think of that? What's your opinion? What's your take? You?
Speaker 12: Oh, you're upset that things are expensive now you can barely afford to feed your family?
Speaker 5: What are you a communist? Huh? Respect the markets?
Speaker 12: What are you upset that it now cost one hundred and twenty dollars to fill up your car your truck, you know, just to get to work now where it used to cost only fifty What are you some kind of communist?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I want to put out a framing here. I want to put out a framing. Here's the thing. This is straw that broke the camel's back, because the twenty dollar burrito doesn't exist in a vacuum. It's not just that that's gotten more expensive, it's the entire lifestyle being of being an American and living in this culture that we have where you drive everywhere and go shop all the time. We have a consumer economy that's literally what the whole thing's based off.
Speaker 12: What do you think, Well, yeah, I mean it happened after you know, post NAFTA and even post Breton Woods too. The economic system that was holding up the United States basically from the thirties all the way till it ended around the seventies. You know, we don't produce things anymore. We rely on imports, we rely on things coming in. And that's part of the reason why, you know, with the Straight of Horror moves being shut down, you know, people need to understand something too, with the Straight of Horror Moves being shut down. It's not just gas, but you're talking about stuff that's important, like agricultural products too. You're talking about all.
Speaker 1: The fertilizer exactly right.
Speaker 12: It's only getting more expensive because it's getting speculated on, it's unable to cross through the straight of horror moves.
Speaker 5: And I actually heard a report that even if.
Speaker 12: The wars all the wars, because Ukraine is a big exporter of wheat as well, but if all the wars were to end tomorrow, the markets on agricultural goods that are required to actually grow the food we eat would not stabilize until at least twenty twenty eight. Think about the devastating impacts that this war has had already.
Speaker 5: You know, it reverberates everywhere in our economy.
Speaker 1: We we on the network, we call it a COVID of choice, That's what we call it. Explain that, well, I mean during COVID, what do we have. We also had, you know, mass famine, mass migration in places as a result of that. And look what happened there fauci Eco Health Alliance. That's all literally on the record. They lied about funding the anifunction research at that very lab where the thing originated. So if they can, they think they can get that over on you. They think they can get a war over on you, and that think that people won't notice it, But I think people are noticing it. What's your take?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 12: Well, absolutely, and I think the fact that the Trump administration has just continue to go headfirst into this disastrous war, it goes to show see this actually goes way back to something that goes back to like the sixties and seventies when it was first being theorized that there may be something called overpopulation. And it was this big group called the Club of Rome that was publishing materials saying we're going to run out of resources and that the best course of action is to start curbing population growth.
Speaker 5: Right. And like, I know, a lot of people who.
Speaker 12: May be following me, who are on here for the first time, may be surprised to hear me talk about this, but this is true, you know. It's like, so you had organizations and you even had the United States government set up something called the Department of Population Affairs. It still exists to this day. One of the things it does is it does reproductive health. It gives birth control and sex ed and all of the schools around the United States. But basically it was that level of thinking which had actually influenced the foreign policy of people like Henry Kissinger and others who were starting wars in different countries to curb population growth, and so what we're seeing now is just the next generation.
Speaker 5: Of that of this belief that too many people with planet.
Speaker 1: Right, and that's the key for people to understand. They want like five on undred million people or less, like that's what the elite people have decided is best for the planet. And you know, no one votes for them, no one decides, no one gets to regulate their illegal activities. But somebody like Bill Gates, like, hey, I just get to go over and give people a polio in Africa. He's one of the leading causes of people getting polio in Africa. On record, my great grandmother received a polio vaccine here and she was crippled for life. So like, this happens to people, and I knew her, like I grew up with her. I've seen this right. And when you have people that play god, they're not even doctors, they're not even scientists. The guy literally dropped out of college. You're like, well, why do you have this outsized influence in power? Why can't you take a country to war? Do you stabilize the country's economy or help, you know, create a situation where maybe we have a virus pop out or something like that. And they just say well, we're successful for a reason. We figured something out, and if you don't let us run your system, we're going to destroy it. And I think that's really America and really the world being held hostage. And that's what I always point out about people like that.
Speaker 5: What do you think I'm about to blow people's minds?
Speaker 12: Because a lot of people see Bertrand Russell today as like this progressive anti war figure. But if you look at his writings from the nineteen forties, he was saying the best ways to control population is disease, its birth control, and its war.
Speaker 5: Those are the three things he was saying.
Speaker 12: And he was advocating for the United States to use a nuclear weapon on the Soviets before they could develop there so that the United States could be the sort of king over all the other countries, because there needed to be a balance, like in the animal Kingdom, where the United States needed a reign supreme over all the others.
Speaker 3: And it.
Speaker 1: That's exactly the ideology what you're describing there, So go into it. Who is this guy and what's the context of the quote.
Speaker 12: Oh Bertrand Russell Man, it was like, now he's seen as like a peacenak in fact, like you know, the peace sign that exists today this and like the peace sign he had actually was the he was the inspiration behind it. And he was you know anti war and Va Noam and whatnot. But the nineteen forties and fifties, like he was you know, collaborating with people like Einstein and whatnot. And he had founded this thing called the Congress for Cultural Freedom. But basically he was like putting out there in academia. He was getting all the intellectuals, all the oligarchs to be like, yo, population control, let's get in on it now, because we have to keep it low, because there's a balance of nature or whatever. So he was one of the first people in making popular the idea that we need to curb the population. He was like a next generation of Malthus you know, you heard of Malthusianism.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what he was.
Speaker 12: He was just continuing that forward for a you know, then contemporary audience of whoa, no way, you have the German Congress for Cultural Freedom.
Speaker 5: Wow. Sorry, that's pretty like this background good ship. Yeah yeah, yeah, you guys, Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 12: But yeah, you know, and like the Congress of Cultural Freedom was also responsible for spreading modern culture as well, Like they were pushing people like Jackson Pollock and modern art and whatnot.
Speaker 5: They say was to compete with the Soviets.
Speaker 12: It was actually to make our culture pretty stupid, you know, so that people would then become docile and they wouldn't rebel against the olive arts like you know, the nineteen forties and fifties, especially that post FDR era was crucial.
Speaker 1: For breading the culture, creating the culture. Yeah, so explaining that all, so give us a deep dive on this guy and really how he created that culture. So he went around, did he establish clubs or foundations or organizations? What did he do?
Speaker 12: Yeah, so apart from the Congress for Cultural Freedom. And you know, actually one of the people that you know, I worked with, Lynda Laruge, he passed away a while ago. But like they they they put you know, Bertrand Russell as an evil man. You know, that's one of their popular essays that they had published a while back, and one of the first things I had read. But basically, like, you know, this guy was also like when he was coming up as a college student, he was also coming up with like senine and completely insane mathematical and scientific theories that would just fall apart, right, So it was like his he was doing like a cultural intervention all over, not just in art and science and science, but mathematics as well, and in population affairs.
Speaker 5: He was advising governments here and there.
Speaker 12: He was seen as like this, you know, just towering intellectual figure who was at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: Just a ma Althusian.
Speaker 12: And it's interesting because if you were to ask a lot of peace necks today, people who I'm friends with, people who have utmost respect or anti war, they look up to this guy as like some you know, honorable anti war dude who was an advocate against you know, the nuclear bombs and stuff.
Speaker 5: It is not true. He's one of the reasons why we're actually.
Speaker 12: In the mess that we're in today. So anyway, I didn't mean the tangent off of just uff Bertie.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask you because people have to understand, like the current elites, they stand on the shoulders of giants, right, And this has been planned out for a long time. There's various different iterations of it, but this is like, this is the origins of the swamp that we're talking about here. Getting people cool with the idea just globally of hey, we're gonna have this feudal system, We're gonna have this cast system. It's going to be implemented our way, because if we don't do it, someone else is. That's always the excuse. It's like you say, lave the jungle, right, someone has to be the tiger.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And that's the other important thing that people need to understand, this idea of law of the jungle. It very much is the methodology or I guess even the the ideology of a lot of the people that put us into war today because they see everybody as animals, including themselves. So when you're talking about people like Mike Pompeo or you're talking about neo cons like John Bolton, like they see themselves as animals, they see everybody as animals, but that they see themselves as the.
Speaker 5: Alpha dogs, as the top dogs.
Speaker 12: And for them it's just a matter of you know what we have to you know, we have a responsibility to be the top dog. So we get to say who gets to be a slave and who gets to be leaders, because that's the only way in which you can ever have like a functioning society. And even that goes way back to people like Aristotle and Plato, because there was like this whole division are we people or are we not? And Plato are we animals or are we not? And Plato loved human beings. He was like, no way, man, everyone has an ability to think and reason. Aristotle puts it out in one of his most popular works, Politics Book, one paragraph six.
Speaker 5: Are some people born to be slaves and some people born to be kings? Yes?
Speaker 12: And you should be happy to be a slave, because you know what, You're a human slave, and that's better than being an ox, you know, or you're talking.
Speaker 1: About you're talking about natural slavery. That's we're talking about the philosophical idea of it. So go ahead and get into that if you would.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 12: This is like a big idea that had ruled for centuries after. But Aristotle was one of the people who popularized it. And that's another one of these figure of people who think that should be so revered. And oh Aristotle, Aristotle was an idiot. He thought that our biggest, our best sense, you know, because we have five senses, was our ability to touch things, you know, because animals can't touch things the way human beings.
Speaker 5: Can, but.
Speaker 1: I'll figured it out. Wow, genius to learn.
Speaker 12: Okay, No, And but he had this idea that some people are born to be slaves and some people are born to be kings. And that's one of the reasons why you also had monarchies. They would quote Aristotle. They would be like, listen, like, you know, this is just the way God wants things. You know, God made you the lineage of a king for a reason, and he made me a peasant for a reason. And who am I to disobey God? That was Aristotle's you know, thinking and methodology. And this was a big fight because Socrates and Plato were vehemently against that idea.
Speaker 5: They really did believe that everyone was created equal.
Speaker 12: And people can read Plato's Meno Dialogue for that proof there where he proves that a slave boy is actually more intelligent than a slave owner.
Speaker 5: It's a whole thing. Not going to get into it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And see even that painting right there is a critique of Aristotle. The way he's holding his book prevents him from walking into the discussion further, because that's part of the bigger painting called the School of Athens. Whereas Plato has his book tucked in so he can walk freely. Aristotle can't walk any further because his own thinking, represented by the book prevents him from walking further, whereas Plato can walk.
Speaker 5: Wherever he wants. So anyway, I know, we're going everywhere with Well, it's.
Speaker 1: Super this is great. People need to understand because ultimately these are thousand plus year old ideas, two thousand and four thousand year old ideas, and everything in the modern world is designed to distract you, confuse you, whereas these people they know kind of like the deeper law of like the universe, society, how really human civilization functions and works. And when you understand even a little bit of that, you will start to understand really all of geopolitics, world politics, because it is about ultimately the interest that deem themselves superior and you inferior, and by nature of that, they have the right to oppress you. Like that's exactly, that's greater Israel. That's literally what they believe.
Speaker 12: Right, And that's why poverty is a choice of political will. The leadership in the country makes poverty happen. It's artificial, it's you know, and they want you to think, well, you know, if like what Dan Crenshaw's doing there. He's like, well, you know, if you just pulled yourself up by the brutstraps and eight ramen for ten years, maybe you might be able to afford a house. It's not true, you know, yea. And he is one of these Aristotelian Bertrand Russell thinker types who want you to believe that you're supposed to be poor, because you're supposed to be poor, and you should suck it up and you can.
Speaker 5: Maybe live a little more comfortably. Meanwhile, they can live in their ivory towers.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 5: That's what they do.
Speaker 12: They live in their ivory towers. Dan Crenshaw's good. He's going to retire as a congressman or now no longer congressman's still going to get the pension. He's still going to be living off of the taxpayer funds of everyday people.
Speaker 1: Like you with me.
Speaker 5: And that's what happens when you serve at least more than one term in Congress. It's a really this is why.
Speaker 1: I don't think. You know, here's the thing. We're in the third hour. We got seven minutes left in this segment. You're all good, just like, what is your message to the American people about like recognizing this like elite strength within our politics and how your campaign is working against it.
Speaker 12: The thing is that you are more powerful than you think you are. You know, there is this line from Shakespeare, Oh brutus, you know we are like you know, yes, we are like underlings basically, But I actually think that we are much more powerful than we think we are. In our real power comes from the idea that we are created equal and we are creating in the living image of the Creator. And when you have that idea, when you start like, if that's your guiding principle right there, that every human being is created equal, you are already superior to these neocons who have bombs, who have nuclear weapons, who have tanks.
Speaker 1: Well, let me have guns, let me let make them in there. Yeah, that's the thing is like we're all the same, We're all created in the image of God. You don't have the right to do these things to people, ultimately, that's the thing. Like, it's just we can't do it. And when you see them do it, like everyone has that Like what's the first stage of grief. It's denial, right, It's like, oh, that's not the situation. They've made us pay for murder and they've normalized that emotion.
Speaker 12: What do you think, Yeah, absolutely, because they've made you forget what it means to be a human being, you know, And I mean I have this problem to a lot of people have this problem too, you know, where we find ourselves scrolling through TikTok or Twitter or Instagram endlessly and we get caught up on stuff that ultimately doesn't matter when within our own heads is this ultimate power, which is called reason and creativity, where you actually have the ability to do whatever it is you want to do and it's all here in your head. So why should we, you know, feel any kind of pessimism or sadness about the situation when we really can do whatever it is we want because God gave us the talents to do so the moment we were born.
Speaker 5: And that's kind of like I mean, this is.
Speaker 1: And by nature, by nature of who we are, whether you're a rocket scientist or a little boy with down syndrome, we're all created by God. We all have this value, and no one is allowed to do anything wrong to us that violates that nature. No one is allowed to treat you like an animal because we're not animals.
Speaker 5: Dang straight.
Speaker 12: And you know, like one of my favorite quotes is Doctor King who said, you know, if you're a street sweeper, you sweep the streets like Beethoven composed the music.
Speaker 5: You know, you do what you do it, you do it with deity.
Speaker 1: Everyone's parently valuable, everybody. And that's a that's a key thing that they don't have. And that's why we're going to win and they're gonna lose is because people that deny that. It's just doesn't work out at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: That's exactly right.
Speaker 12: Doctor King was assassed that the last, the very last speech Doctor King gave was to a group of sanitation workers.
Speaker 5: You know, in the middle of a thunderstorm. He thought no one was going to come.
Speaker 12: They came anyway, and he delivered one of his best speeches, you know, from the Mountaintop speech where he goes all the way from Plato and Socrates all the way to the present day, and that was one of his best speeches, and he delivered it to that's it. That's that's one of my that's one of my favorite quotes. Man, your staff and they got it. They got it, man, I really appreciate it stuff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, yeah, it's you know, I'll read I'll read it from doctor King. Here, go ahead and throw that back up, please, if you, if you would the quote from Martin Luther King, if it falls your lot to be a street sweeper, sweep streets is Raphael painted pictures, Sweep streets is Michelangelo carved marble, Sweep streets is Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. Absolutely, And that that's the thing, is really just having pride and just being here and a human and not thinking that a government can like debase us or treat us the wrong way, like they're not entitled to do that.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, they're not.
Speaker 12: No, And so people should reclaim their dignity and declare their independence. Yet again, that's what that's what the Declaration of Independence was. It was a declaration of dignity, that we are human beings and that no one is above anybody else, and that we get to dictate our government, not some kings who were powdered wigs or anything like that, but human beings. We the people, get to decide what happens with our country, what happens with our future, which is why I'm super optimistic for the future. Which is why I'm super optimistic because I know, you know, Washington knew something when he wrote his farewell address that we should strive for national unity and we will get there.
Speaker 5: It's a long road, but we're going to get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. Where can people find you? Where can they support?
Speaker 12: Ooh?
Speaker 1: Got uh oh, Well that's the cheap imitation of pale imitation at George Washington right there.
Speaker 12: People can support us and if they want to bring these ideas to the Bronx and go to vote Vega dot NYC.
Speaker 5: We are currently raising funds.
Speaker 12: We need about fifteen thousand dollars to put out a mass distribution of this leaflet of putting this corruption out there on the airwaves, and we need boots on the ground to distribute it. So you can hit the donate button or the volunteer button or both if you can. So that's Votevega dot NYC. And people can also find me on my social media handles at vote Vega twenty six that's my ex account right there. That's a picture of me getting dragged away at an event on October sixteenth, twenty twenty three, ten days or nine days after October seventh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 12: Nine days after October seventh, I stood up at Temple Emanuel, one of the largest synagogues in New York City, where Rachel Maddow herself came to speak, and I told her she was going to get this wrong, she was going to support the Israelis, and that there was in fact an ethnic cleansing happening in Gaza and it needed to be talked about.
Speaker 5: Wow, oh, vega, dot in my seat and.
Speaker 1: Really quick, just give us a few big names you've confronted on the street.
Speaker 5: Oh, absolutely, Haking Jeffreys.
Speaker 12: I had confronted him on the nord Stream Revelations, My opponent, Richie Torres, Rachel Maddows, the executive editors of the New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times, Reuters AOC confronted her. Mike Pompeo confronted her, and Nancy Pelosi. I had the pleasure of calling her a saddle drunk n what's that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Paul Krugman, this economist from the New York Times, you know, Kamala Harris confronted her as well. So many people, Joe Biden, a lot of people that I confronted and I'm going to keep doing it too, and I would urge people join me in that as well.
Speaker 1: Phenomenal men on the street work New York District fifteen running against Richie Torres. Jose Vega, thank you for your time, man.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me and let me go off on Bertrand Russell that way.
Speaker 1: Oh one hundred percent. Man, that was a great clip. We'll put that out. I'll send it to you. Thank you, Jose Vega, Thank you. All right. We're going to be right back after this break with more, both the parties of which are getting exactly what they wanted through this war. I got green Blat of the ADL, and then I got a leading Senator Dave McCormick talking about how are we gonna win the midterms? So we're just gonna bark about the economy, but first the human cost of all of this. Trump Hegseth clash at Camp David over iron missile depletion concerns. I went over this earlier, but I want to get back into it. Trump vined at Hegseth that he thought the munition's issue had been fixed. There is no fixing it. I just want to remind you again you can't pull these out of your butt, you can't invent them, you can't spend gems on it, like it's clash of plans to speed up the timer. It's going to be years and years and years until we have these things again. And you would say, this makes absolutely no sense to do to our country. This hurts our citizens, kills our soldiers, gives them traumatic brain injuries. Here's the article I was looking for, all right, I mean a little bit of air there, there we go. Iran war renews concerns about the lasting toll of traumatic brain injuries to US troops. There you go, Look look at this. So we have over five hundred casualties like injuries like wounded wounded over there. Not apparently an action because Trump says, not a war, even though it's a forty seven year conflict that we're going to fight for another twenty that we already that we already want, which we know is ridiculous. But over five hundred people, we don't know how badly they're injured. But the amount of TBIs the lasting effects of traumatic brain injuries are raising fresh concerns about the toll of the Iran war on American troops who are suffering those wounds due to a conflict without a clear end. Nearly Oh, I was wrong. Seven hundred US service members have been wounded by drone and missile attack on basis everything's under control. I'm going to read that again. Nearly seven hundred US service members have been wounded by drone and missile attacks on bases in the Middle East and other uh and other fighting. Most have experienced most most you say, oh, so it's not It's not somebody getting a hangnail. It's not somebody I don't know tripping on banana peel and you know, hurting their back somehow. Most of these people, seven hundred, most this, this is AP. It's like when my dad's we got actial hes AP. Rhuters say all saying the same thing. This is AP, saying it all right, Most of these people have experienced traumatic brain injuries and return to duty isn't that good. So it's like being in the UFC, right, Well, Uncle Sam asked you to sign up and get in the ring, and sure, you know you might get one three five traumatic brain injuries. Not gonna say how severe it is. We're not gonna it's all good, go back in the service. You know, we'll put you in another base that can't be defended. Yeah, exactly. It's the concussion Olympics, the concussion War, because we can't defend our own people. The Pentagon's chief spokesman, Sean Parnell last month called the vast majority of injuries over a two week period minor concussions. So that's that's like the reminds me of the in oh not good, dot dot dot not good. No bueno, no bueno, moy mal very bad. Right, and we don't believe what they say, and then this is what they say. Here's what the doctor says. Concussions are often termed mild TBIs, and many people recover within weeks, but sometimes those with seemingly mild initial symptoms going to have problems persisting for months or years, such as headaches, dizziness, or difficulties with memory or attention that sometimes called brain fog. Doctors have no way to predict who will suffer lasting Isn't that nice? A lottery of lasting brain injury A vexing enough question that there's medical debate other over whether to retire the term mild TBI. Yeah, I don't think there's a mild traumatic brain injury. I don't think that exists a mild TBI. Repeated blows are known to increase the chances of lasting problems, including a degenerative brain disease called chronic traumatic insect encephalopathy or CTE. Now that's real UFC boxing stuff there, CTE Olympics. It has gained attention for links to deaths in the NFL and other sports, and no death in the UFC. It's imperative that people recover from a concussion before doing activities. Blah blah blah. We put them back into service, we put them in another base. And like I said, none of these bases can be defended. So what are we even doing. I want to go ahead and go to clip eighteen. I want to show people what exactly GOP thinks about this.
Speaker 12: Donat to the war in Iran is unpopular and we still have four dollar gas?
Speaker 5: How do we get around that for the midterm elections? Well, good to be with you, Stuart.
Speaker 14: I mean, I think the big picture here is we need to go out and continually talk to people about the progress we've made on the economy.
Speaker 1: The truth of the matter is, wages are up.
Speaker 14: The truth of the matter is that in business investments up in Pennsylvania, we have tens of thousands of new jobs because of their president's policies. These are great jobs for welders, fitters, steam fitters. We've got in the big beautiful Bill, the Working Family's Tax Cut Act, a childcare tax credit, no tax on tips. People are taking advantage of that. So there is no doubt that they are economically much better off than they were under President Biden. At the same time, they're still filling the pressure and as you said, gas prices are up, healthcare is too expensive, Energy prices are still up. We need to do a lot more on permitting reform. So I think the way to talk about this is here's where we are. We've made enormous progress, but here's the pathway ahead and why we need to have Republican majorities in the House in the Senate to get more good things done for the American people.
Speaker 1: Not a thing about ending the war, not a thing about the TBIs and the nearly seven hundred US service members that AP News is reporting most have experienced traumatic brain injuries, and they're calling them mild TBI, mild trauma. No, it's just not a big deal. Just a little bit of brain damage. It's healthy. It makes you tougher. You fight in Israel's work better if you have more brain damage. So we're going to send you off to another base that can't be defended. Now, I want to show green black all right, I want to show green blat who's very happy about the overall situation. Go to clip nineteen.
Speaker 3: Look, you worked for Obama, UI for Clinton in the economic spot. But what have you made of Trump's approach on Iran? Like, is this something that you're thinking, Yeah, good on him for being the president and then stood up to the Ranian raise aim or is America got itself into another forever war here?
Speaker 15: Look, there is a forever war going on that was started by Iran, the Islamic Revolution. Since nineteen seventy nine, Iranian school children and Iranian leaders has had every day death to America. We don't say death to Iran. They declared war against US American seventy nine. They took our people hostage, they emerged in Tehran, they all undered our marines.
Speaker 1: All my route, I've been good about pausing. Today we're going to go ahead and pause it. We don't say death to Iran. We didn't blow up their elementary school in the middle of negotiations. We didn't kill the Iatol in the middle in negotiations. We attacked. We started the war twice, all right, Israel started twelve day war, right, but we went in with joint strikes February twenty eighth. They covered it live at like two am in the morning. So keep playing him, man, keep playing him.
Speaker 15: I heard our people in the Cobar bombings in Sub Saran Africa. They have murdered, by the way Jewish people all over the world as well. This is a rapacious, brutal, tyrannical regime that again has said very openly they want to destroy America, let alone, they want to destroy the state of Israel, and they have wrought havoc all over the region. So, to be really honest with you, James, like I do really respect the fact that President Trump took action against the government that was committed publicly to destroying the United States and to destroying the state of Israel. He's the only one who did it. Now, there may be ways I might suggest he could have prosecuted this war a little bit differently, but look, I'm not a four star general. I'm really I'm not so. I find it interesting all the armchair kind of generals telling him what he should or shouldn't have done. But the bottom line is that we shouldn't forget there is a forever war. It was declared against the United States. This is a radical revolutionary Islamist regime that wants to spread Sharia all over the Middle East and that wants to destroy the West. And you know, they threaten Europe, and the Europeans do nothing. They threaten American for years. We didn't do nearly enough. They threatened their own neighbors, like Saudi Arabia. I'm glad that we've stood up to them, and I hope at the end of the day, for the sake not just of americ or Israel, but the sake of the Iranian people, that this brutal dictatorship falls.
Speaker 1: So he calls it a war, right, he calls it a war. When did the war start? He says it started forty seven years ago. That's not how wars work, all right. It started when we bonded the elementary school, or when we did Midnight Hammer. That's when you have to make that calculation. That's when the US got involved in kinetic operations against Iran. There it is right there, one hundred and sixty five girls and their teachers burned to death. That's a holocaust. He's a holocaust denier. He cries about that all day whatever. He denies mass death by fire, that's what that is, is done on Bath, Israel by the United States.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: And President Trump about this attack that happened to Minob he came out with HEG Sath I think it was on the Air Force one and said, we think it was Iran. They're very imprecise with their munitions or running in an investigation. Well, there is no investigation when you're president of the United States. And I think it was over two tomach missiles get dropped on this school. Only four other countries have those France, UK, Germany, and Japan. That's it. That's the number. So it would be impossible for them to like telepathically generate a missile over their own elementary school before or during the initial few hours of the attack, right like day one. Basically they like within the first day, look up the date of the attack, so we can get that right within the first day. This happens along with the killing of the Ayahtolin and fine, he just said, Oh, the war's amazing. War is great, war is awesome. We're defeating the regime, destroying a blitterate whatever. We also are going to do color revolution and they're gonna put Rezapavlavi in charge and it's gonna be an amazing Kumbaya. And the Iranian people just need to be given the Second Amendment. This is what Lindsay Graham was saying when he was waddling around the earth before he died of his death right. He was saying, they just need a Second Amendment option. But at the same time, we e they're a radical caveman lunatics, and we got to kill all of them. Because keep in mind, over thirty million people in Iran alone showed up for the Iotolis funeral. That's a third of the country. What they sold the bill of goods in January. They did it. They did a failed color revolution. Look at that. The attack on the school in Iran, the elementary school, was February twenty eighth, twenty twenty six, so that is literally the first hour hours of the attack is when that took place. Iran did not blow up one of our base first ron, did not attack Israel. First we attacked. What did Marco Rubio say? What did he say, Israel is going to attack? We feared American soldiers who die in the retaliation, so we had to join in blah blah blah blah blah to minimize American casualties or whatever the end of the quote is. I'm paraphrasing there. We had to get involved because another power, of foreign nation, a foreign government, took us to war, and we didn't get any choice on that. We didn't get any any choice at all. And that's not fair. That's not fair to you, that's not fair to me, that's not fair to anybody that voted for the peace president. Look at this. Rubio suggests US strikes on Iran were influenced by Israeli plans. The US Secretary of State says he hopes Ronni and people overthrow the regime. Can we see the quote in the article. And here's the thing. He likes to pretend. Rubio likes to pretend that he's not involved. He is involved, all right. And it's really smart politically to try to be off camera as much of this administration as possible, because it is a dumpster fire. Though it is its dumpster fire that is really leaps and bounds advancing the agenda of like design has occupied government, military industrial complex, transnational capital, international billionaires, like all the elites, everyone that you can name. It's doing basically everything that they would want. Right, So, like, where do we go from here? I think that if he tries to run in twenty twenty eight, I think that will be exposed. We know that there was going to be Israeli action, Rubio said. We knew that there would precipitate an attack against American forces, and we knew that if we didn't preemptively go after them before they launched these attacks, we would suffer higher casualties pre crime and not even pre crime. They knew that Israel was going to commit the crime. We knew that we would be hurt because we were over They're guardian in the region, big brother, protecting them with all these bases that are around Iran. We had to do it. We had to win. It was a knockout blow, a knockout punch. We were going to win in twenty four to forty eight hours. Remember all the people saying that kru can we find some examples of people saying twenty four to forty eight hours. Famously, Dave Rubin, savant and the child slaver said that we wouldn't be able or that they wouldn't be able to close the straight. They would not be able to close the straight. Ladies and gentlemen, you know, we don't have to worry about that. He was even like, I'm not some grand prediction guy, but I'm wise and I know this xyz And it's just like, dude, that is completely ridiculous. They've been prepping for the war for twenty years. They fought a war against Saddam Hussein where we backed Saddam and we gave Saddam chemical weapons and they lost hundreds of thousands of their own people. They had little children with headbands message Keys to Heaven on their head walking through minefields. They go go ahead and play this from the beginning. Let's see how this is aged. It was Dave Rubin, I'm liberal and we forget it.
Speaker 13: Well, eh, you're a play with audio to make a prediction here in my prediction stuff. I'm not polymarket, I'm not call sheet, but I'm pretty good at predictions. And my prediction here is that everything that the media is now going to say about Aram's going to close this rate of horr moves and energy prices are gonna go crazy and all these none of this is going to come to pass. That isn't to say there won't be a little bumps here and there in the market, and it's not to say one random thing, you know, bad thing might happen to a ship or something like that. But Iran has basically their military has basically been decimated, So they can keep doing pr stunts and having the second general of the fourth Command of the third Wing of the Iranian Army show up on MSNBC.
Speaker 1: They can keep doing do that and.
Speaker 13: Make his threats and say we're gonna let things through if we like you and not if we don't.
Speaker 1: But it just is utterly irrelevant. We are the sheriff, so allow me. We are the sheriff. Look at this elitist neocon bragging about how we killed their leadership. Oh yeah, we killed the leadership the fifty sixty year old people that were around for the Iran Iraq war. You know who the people we're trying to negotiate werek, those older group of people, the younger people. They really hate America, They really hate us. And they really hate it when we kill their leadership. So if we're killing their leadership and we've decimated their military and it's all basically over and they can't close the straight, how are we sitting here one hundred plus days later where he's been proven totally wrong? And that's the whole entire attitude of our government as well, and they refuse to admit it. They still operate within a frame of mind where they're like, oh, we can just do this blockade. Well, if the Venezuela operation was costing over a billion dollars a day, which I reported on it at the time, I believe that it was or close to it. What is this costing? What does this cost the American people right now? Thirty nine days of war? One hundred and thirteen billion dollars? So that article back up if you would, Trump says Ron Moore, objectives nearing completion and address to nation. Yeah exactly, So that's in April. Are you waking up yet? You're smelling the roses yet? You see how this is a war seat, it's war choice. See how he did it. He lied about it. He lies about it to this day. He lies about it multiple times a day. You can pay him one hundred thousand dollars a month and get notifications updates before everyone else does about but how he's lying about it to manipulate the market. Or he could just do business with his family and make billions of dollars. One hundred and fifty nine days, sixteen hours, forty nine minutes, forty seven seconds, forty seventh President Potato president really uh not good? Believe me, not good. I believe that's a Trump quote from back in the day. Let's go ahead and go to clip number twelve really quick.
Speaker 6: What makes you think this will be different?
Speaker 5: Because they tend to never.
Speaker 1: It may be, it may not be.
Speaker 10: I think that the thread of this, I mean, we were this was more than a threat. We were ready to go. And you know in life, they know when you're ready to go and when you're just bluffing.
Speaker 2: Now, we were ready to go, and we are ready to go.
Speaker 1: We have to do that. Pretty crazy. America's got to talk like that now, right, pretty crazy. We got to do the pufferfish strategy like that, right, Because there was a time, not even thirty five thirty years ago, we did have a military that would have been capable of doing an opera kind of like this would have had to do ground troops like we did in I Rock. But you know, maybe feasibly they could have done it. Even if they put everybody in service involved in this war right now, they would still need a draft in boots on the ground to do it. They don't have the munitions, they don't have the equipment. And the United States military policy is that it has to be able to fight two major conflicts and a regional conflict all at the same time. We have definitely dropped below that level. And there is going to come a time where Russia comes knocking, where China comes knocking, and because of the expense that we put ourselves in this war four or foreign power, we're not going to have the ability to protect ourselves. And to people that think that's not a reality, people think that, well, you know, just because the world order has been what it's been for the past century, you know, it's not about to change now. I think we're all very normalcy biased. I think hell is coming. Trump says New talks to Iran's last chance to make deal before decavitation. Well, they already did the decapitation. It's like a hydra It doesn't work. It's stupid analogy, President Trump, go ahead, keep that up there. President Trump said his decision not to escalate the war in a run over the weekend was the runs last chance to make a deal. He also said he called off attacks because goalf allies asked him to. NBS called him. Of course, threatening new strikes and then calling them off is something he's done many times, the Taco attack, of course. Yeah, so it didn't work the first time, it's not gonna work the one hundredth times. And you actually don't have the ability to take out their equipment, their facilities like you did because in the original period of the thirty nine day where he couldn't get it done. So if you can't get it done, then he can't really get it done now. And when you take people domestically at home with the reality of the midterms coming up, and you tell them played that Dave McCormick, guy just he went on a complete chat GPT Claude generated fable five chat GPT rant about oh, what's the economy? You got to focus on the economy, and your Republicists do amazing things on the economy. The economy, the economy. Here's the thing. You can have a primary and you can destroy the America First patriotic candidate and put the Neocon in and had this big party about how you're the strong liberal or whatever, which is what all these people represent, the really liberals. They're minos Maga name only. But when you run against the Democrat and this saying talk about the economy, the economy, you can't drown them out on that the same way you can drown somebody out on your own side, and they'll bring up the war, they'll bring up the coffins. When you're confronted with that in the general election, the independent voter is going to turn on you. That is I just I see it as just a very simple political reality, political fact. And then when these people lose in the midterms, they will turn around and b word a moan and blame us, and we will say, it is not us that violated our promise.
Speaker 5: It was you.
Speaker 1: You did the opposite of what we voted for. And that's a big problem. Does and if you ever want us to vote Republican again, you have to disavow genocide, disavow the war, disavow the spending, disavow the corruption, disavow the occupied government that we very clearly have, and they're not going to be willing to do that unless they're shown in the mid terms that you know, it's not all peaches in Creamville, because it's not. And just like I was talking about with jose Ah, twenty dollars burrito, you don't need to eat that. Just live in the four person a four person to one apartment situation and you'll be fine. I'm Dan Crenshaw. That's what I did in a time where there was advancement, in a time where you could start a business and not worry about World War three, and a time where you know, the social safety net and everything hadn't been completely eroded in America and we still had more of a homogeneous society. It's just so privileged to look at what we have now, like as him saying he has privilege looking at what we have now and saying, oh, well, the younger generation just has to figure it out. Think about just the oasis, the paradise of going to the taco bell and buying something for like two dollars, I could feed an entire family, And think about the reality now there is no convenience, there is no cheap rent. There is no cheap electricity. You pay everything on a meet or oh, cable went, cable went away. He got streaming services. Now they gouge you at every step. They get you to gamble, they get you to watch porn, They get you to distract yourself. They get you to eat bad food, get you to eat the poison, the gooys slop, you name it, And they turn around and say, oh, but it was you that made these decisions. It was you that decided to eat the gooyslop and engage in this behavior. You fed us poison. You filled our environment with it from day one. We were children. We never had a chance. And the people that were older, and the people that knew about it, and the people that tolerated it. This is why I talk about the younger generation. We are very, very upset about this. We want to find a solution. The people that say the problem is always going to be the problem existed in a time where the problem was not a problem for them at all, and they didn't have to think about it. Everyone is aware of politics. Now, everyone is aware of the war. Now everyone is aware of Epstein. Now everyone is aware of the corruption all around them, and in a world with the cell phone where everybody is present on social media, and seize the war crime, sees the spending, seize the contradictions, over and over and over again again. I raise you the peace president in that world. You know, a few lego videos and a few ballistic missiles and drones they can topple a global hegemon, and especially if the global hegemon decides that it just doesn't care about being a hedgemon anymore, just wants to make money. We have traded our power for money. Our elites have done that to us, and we have no money anyway, because the money was always fake. That's the Emperor's new clothes. That's the deal that was given to America. But I'm Rex Jones News, Rex Jones News with the Z you can find me. I do a daily morning show, New American Journal eight am to eleven am, every single day, live for four hours. We play a documentary as well. I need to take a tiny little bit of a long weekend, but I'll be right back on Tuesday for you guys, New American Journal. Go follow that on Rumble right now eight am to eleven am. I am live every day, multiple hosts On Tuesday we do Great Area Talks ex New American Journal, which means Tim joins me. Tim Tompkins hosts of the Gray Area with me my co host on Thursday and Sunday seven thirty to ten thirty PM. Usually that's how we do it. Sunday we have a Marquee show. Always have phenomenal guests for you. And that's really it's been so awesome on this network to really learn how to book people, learn how to schedule people, and learn how to really, you know, do the network TV thing. I'm trying to do that on my own internet talk show radio talk show on TV. Uh so happy to do it for you guys. Just find me Gray Area Talks YouTube, Rumble and then New American Journal on Rumble on X on Instagram, I got a link tree in my profile. Also got the link tree right there. And if you want to, I got fifty percent off dot com