Speaker 1: Topps.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, to another episode of Nephelum Death Squad. I am David Lee Corbo aka the Raven that is top lobs of the Father of Disinformation. We are coming at you live from the Standard Coffee Shop slash NDS Studios in Lady Lake, Florida. If you're ever in the area you want some good coffee, drop by, you might see the boys, you might be able to hang before we get into today's show. A little reminder, sometime around the half an hour more, we're going live exclusively to Patreon dot com Forward slash Nephilim Death Squad. Sign up there. Good news, guys, we've got all the hiccups ironed out. Vinnie Pella everything he gets down, everything's good man, everything's golden. Uh, Vinnie Paz could not keep down and uh and we're coming for you.
Speaker 1: We're gonna leave. No, that's not true. Dot com Forward slash netflin Death Squad.
Speaker 2: Early access to episodes, ad free viewing experiences, early access to tickets from Bohemian Grove, and discount codes off of merchandise from toplopster dot com.
Speaker 1: I have my Moonmap shirt.
Speaker 2: On I resurrected it because the other day I was in the chat of Stephen Pokemon from AM Wake Up and I was screaming at him like a madman about our moon map that he never returned, our topographical map of the Moon that we said he could borrow not keep, and he since just stopped talking. Guest today, Jay Dyer, if we let you to borrow something, dude, you gotta give it back. We don't let people have things unless you ask nicely.
Speaker 3: Jay.
Speaker 2: Before we get into the commerce station, where can everybody find your work?
Speaker 1: What is you all about?
Speaker 3: You can find my work at my website, mainly Jay's nasis dot com that has all the archived content going back about ten years, all the lectures, interviews, deep dives on global elite text and then you can find me on Twitter and Instagram and YouTube under my name Jay Dyer. And I'm all about the also right for the Sam Hid Show, and I host the fourth Hour, our host of the fourth hour of the Alex Youno Show the last five or six years. I don't know if I will be able to keep doing that, but I'm all about geopolitics, comedy, philosophy, film, and that's what I'm all.
Speaker 2: About you know, you're a busy guy, Jay, and I appreciate you making some time for us. And what we're here to talk about a very important subject, and that is whether or not Hitler was aggressively aggressively. But before we even get into that, we have to discuss.
Speaker 1: Well, wait, I want to know what is going on with Alex Jones.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's a good question. He's getting sued for billions of dollars. Info Wars is dead. But then I look and I still see Info Wars and I see you there and all these guys, So what exactly is happening?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So basically it's a long drawn out, you know, court battle, and it's three different, I think, three different lawsuits. So I think they did finally learn that they won't be able to keep the studios, so Alex will continue to go. It's just that Info War Studios will eventually be seized in the next five days to two weeks. So it went all the way to the Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court decided that they would not hear it, so they just shuck it down as even worthy of hearing, so they didn't even look at it. But it did at least make it that far up. But people think that it's like, oh, how come it's not shut down yet? Well, court cases take years, so that's one. Right.
Speaker 2: It's a long process, a grueling process, and that sucks to hear Man because obviously, you know he's built that over how long. We were talking to Matt and the coffee shop and he was like, dude, I was listening to Alex Jones back when he was talking about Moloch and he was breaking into brohem I'm sorry, Bohemian grove. I'm so used to saying that. But yeah, man, but you can't stop Alex. You could take away his stuff, and you could take away maybe the area that he does it in and YadA YadA, but you can't stop Alex Jones.
Speaker 4: So let's be careful. Let's be really careful talking about the guy. I mean, I thought we were past that kind of stuff, of like a weird I don't even want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I want to lay the groundwork for this because a lot of people are gonna ask themselves why are we talking about Hitler? And those people surely are not on Twitter, and so I want to kind of lay the groundwork and explain to people what has been developing over these last.
Speaker 1: I was conservatively two years, but certainly more than that.
Speaker 2: And what's really gained a lot of traction in the last year is this sudden appreciation and that's probably putting it mildly for Hitler. A lot of things have sort of come to light, things that we didn't understand about World War two, and that's led people to a lot of conclusions about the Nazis, about Hitler, and it's brought us to a really weird place culturally lately. And Jay, you found yourself kind of in the middle of these discussions, so if you could, can you talk to that a little bit? What's going on? Why are we talking about Hitler? Why are people suddenly thinking that he's based.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think Kanye had Yea had a huge role in kind of popularizing this from a memetic warfare perspective. Four Chan played a role, So there's a lot of different you know, outlets. I guess you could say that kind of made this a talking point in the culture. Probably a lot of meme warfare and then the relaxing of the algorithm in the last couple of years, to a degree which seems to be very selective, has allowed for people to start uploading old speeches, et cetera from Hitler and Ai speeches and all this, and so these reels and clips are just going to kind of going crazy. One reason for it is also the obvious point that, you know, Zionism has a huge level of control over our government, lobby apack all that. So that's there's some truth to the lockdown, the censorship, you know, the things you can't talk about. But then what happens is that people tend to then think, oh, if I've been lied to, then everything's a lie, right, Oh everything is an illusion, everything's and so they get into these sort of really extreme polar opposition positions. And that's that's a tactic that I think the establishment knows that humans are kind of creatures of extreme so they'll go to the opposite pendlum swing and then they'll adopt, Oh, if Zionism is, you know, has a huge influence in our government, then the polar opposite must be this solution. And there's a lot of different nuanced, you know, points and takes that qualify a lot of this, and we're going to talk about that I'm sure, but those are the reasons that I think is popular. And then also I would be suspicious of Silicon Valley suddenly allowing these things. And the after narrative is, oh, well, they couldn't stop us. We broke containment. It's like, I mean, they still censor people. So I'm not sure why you think that it's breaking containment. I would be very suspicious that, especially since all the people who are the Silicon Valley elites that are subservient to people in the Middle East. Are they really just allowing this because they can't stop it, or are they perhaps allowing it for a certain reason, And that's my concern. I don't know that for sure. I'm speculating. You know, we had NAPO cybercom operations running wild in twenty twenty when the Russian you know, Ukraine conflict kicked off and that kind of died down, So this might be a new angle on the NAPO operation if you're familiar with that.
Speaker 4: Do you do you think that the Nazi this kind of like the Nazi rhetoric, is that the end all of of whatever game that we're playing, because it's it's it seems like this like a seesaw game that will will go back and forth that get us closer to whatever conclusion we are supposed to end up at. And when you do your research, I don't want to like bury the lead know this, but when you check out the Nazis and you see what they were into, and you see how they were incorporated in this government, all the esoteric things that they were researching and developing, and then you also look at the concerted effort of the left to kind of make they've made Nazis. They made saying that Nazism is bad almost like synonymous with the way that they've made the Bible look corny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you understand what I'm saying. I know what you're getting at. It's this idea that they they first over used it until the point where it lost its meaning. And then now if I say it, if I'm actually like no, actually wait a second, guys, these these dudes are kind of doing some weird Now. Left, now you're yeah, and I feel almost embarrassing. But for the other side, it's like when they know that I don't care about your booze. I've seen what's what makes you clap? And the Left, who's become so despised, and you know by the other side calls you a na see it's almost like a badge of honor. Now, so there's a lot of like cultural priming that led us to this. And I agree with what Jay, what you're saying, this idea of like, you know, the algorithms kind of softening.
Speaker 1: Up and and and.
Speaker 2: I'm highly suspicious of that because I think it really takes place specifically on x or Twitter and it and it seems to be at the hand of Elon Musk. I mean, this is something we talk about on the show a lot. But Top you had this hyper viral tweet one time where you post a picture of Joe Biden looking all sleepy and and then you post a picture of Mill Gibson Mel Gibson and he looks jacked, and it says you could either drink Adrina chro you can hate the j's which way western man? And Elon Musk actually comments on that post and he goes, wow, is mel Gibson really that of these days? Now what we're led to believe? And that turns into a whole debacle. They write articles. Elon actually removes his own comment from that, but it was this really early signifier in my opinion that like, hey, we're allowed to talk like this.
Speaker 4: It was the early Roman salute from Elon, and yeah, all downhill from there.
Speaker 1: But I think it's I think it's nefarious.
Speaker 2: I think that Elon has been putting his finger on the scale.
Speaker 1: When he bought Twitter, he bought.
Speaker 2: The ability to affect culture on a high degree, and it seems to me that this is the culture that he was hoping to affect, or the direction that he was hoping to push us in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could also be a way to keep tabs on everybody who is dissident and exactly what the numbers are, and you know, give people the impression. I'm not saying that people shouldn't speak their mind, but you know that there were similar types of things going on at the time of jade Helm. I don't know if you guys remember that, but that was a similar situation where the speculation ended up being that the reason that they admitted that they were doing all these continuity of government drills. This was about twenty twelve, thirteen, somewhere in there fourteen U was so they wanted to actually track what people are saying online about this idea of you know, civil unrest and government reaction programs and drills that were being done across multiple states for the possibility of like a civil war imminent collapse. And of course all the you know patriotard crowd thought, oh do they're coming. They're gonna put us in the un camps. And really all it was was tracking and seeing what the reactions of people were online in mass So you have to understand that the military de Pentagon, they watch and study all this very intently. And I don't think that you know, anybody at that Silicon Valley level, they're not disconnected from that Pentagon you know cybercom establishment. They're all tied into the same DARPA style, you know, anessay style networks. Now, granted, there's probably a lot of people in those agencies that would agree and are opposed to the corruption of our system, but you still just can't trust these people. You know, all these Silicon value leade people are pretty much known for being very backstabby and very They'll ride the waves, you know what I mean, They'll ride trends, and that doesn't really tell us that that they're genuine. They're just kind of riding waves. But the other thing I'll say on that too, is that the meaning which had been studied at a very high level. There's a old there was a study down like ten years ago at GHQ, which is the British version of the NSA, and they did a study on meme magic, talking about how you can speak to the collective unconscious through these archetypal imagery symbols and whatnot. That's kind of a big part of what changing images a Man actually talks about in the later the later chapters is engineering and co opting cultural memes and archetypes and retooling them to give man a new world, you in a new paradigm. And so the reason I say that is that when you talk about Hitler the meme. Now, according to many of the guys that called in, we did probably I don't know, fifteen hours of calling spaces on this in the last several weeks and just call her after caller. Many of them note that the history doesn't even matter to them. It's just totally a symple divorce from the reality. Remember the Sam Hide meme. You know that Sam Hyde has done all the mass casualty events and people ask them about that, and he's like, yeah, well, the meme actually took on a life of its own. It's like it's not even connected to me anymore. And in the same way, it's a postmodern attitude to where you take a meme, divorce it from its history and kind of give it your own narrative of your own story. So it's a postmodern will to power situation, which actually fits perfectly with Nazism. That's what Alfred Rosenberg did when he crafted the narrative of the Reich. He just kind of made it up wholesale and came up with these ideas like positive Christianity, which would get rid of all the Old Testament elements. It would be a kind of a gnostic Marcian Knight version of Christianity for the Reich. So that's what they're doing. The same thing that Rosenberg did today is tiny mustache moun followers.
Speaker 2: That that's a really interesting point because I can see there's like two schools of thought on this. It's like one of them is the database aspect, and they're looking for extremists and this is for you know, somebody that alarmis would say, when the noa Hyde laws finally start to be putting effect, they're gonna come for you. They're gonna have this backlog of every anti Semitic thing that you've said. And here in Florida, you know, we had DeSantis passing anti Semitism laws and all these other things. But then there's this other side of me that looks and goes, I think the Nazi sympathizing is really the point, and that this doesn't end, you know, with a persecution of people who are any Semitic ideology, but that this ends in this resurrection in some way, shape or form of a modern day Nazi movement. And the reason that I think that it's interesting that you just said what you did because I look at Operation paper Clip, and I look at this time frame of like the late forties early fifties as being the epicenter for the development of so many programs that are prevalent today prevalent today, and we're seeing kind of the fruits.
Speaker 1: Like you asked, is this the end all? Be all right?
Speaker 2: That's what you said earlier top, And it's like it kind of feels like we're in a little bit of an endgame scenario from stuff that was developed way back then when we took a bunch of Nazis out of Germany through Operation paper Clip.
Speaker 4: We're at the culmination of you know, like we're at the culmination of what mk Ultra looked to achieve on like an individual basis. Now we're doing it nationwide, probably worldwide through We're not going to say it here, and then shortly after with you know, like uie Geller, and also with we've done a bunch of work with on injuries you Pouharsh the alien phenomenon that's also coming to culmination now. But that all started right at like, you know, forty seven, forty eight, and the implementation of it. All this stuff is happening right now. So I'm like, is are we like fulfilling the Nazi age? Because have these guys ever left? Have they been that deeply entrenched in our shadow government?
Speaker 1: Who? Which way are we going?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: What do you think about that Jay muted or something.
Speaker 3: Another angle on this, which is plausible is the idea that since they, you know, have been calling everybody Nazi for so long, they actually need to create that opposition. So you allow it to allow this to kind of build up, and then you've got you know, kind of an existing pseudo organic movement. One example of this too would be prison gangs. If you think about the way the prisons are structured, and if you listen to a lot of interviews with people that have been in prisons and super maxis and whatnot. I did a lot of podcasts with Sewan Attwood over the years, and he's always telling his Arizona prison stories. Who've done Sammy the Bull interviews and he's got a bunch of those two. They talk about how it's very segregated and controlled in that way when you kind of divide everybody up into the sort of tribal camps. And I'm not saying that people can have a concern for their ethnicity and their people groups. That's healthy and that's natural. People should be self determining. The problem is that when you do this in a polarizing, extreme way, you can use this as a technique to break down and destroy civilization. So I think that's the unfortunate situation that we're at which they put all these pressures on the system of purpose to foment civil unrast with the Podesta Plan and with you know, shutting off my EBT snap cards that kind of stuff, which I'm going to be out. We'll be out in the streets next week, Dough.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: We actually just through the audience, US and Jay are planning on robbing the local Walmart. And so if you guys are in the area and you're looking to join, listen, guys, if you're not stealing.
Speaker 3: I'll be sunny books as I want rob the Walmart.
Speaker 2: If you want to go two birds one stone, you know, but go ahead.
Speaker 3: This book talks about that, is this whole idea of crafting a new image through giving people a new paradigm, allowing people to have a new paradigm. And I think you're right that I don't think that the the the paper Clip faction has totally run everything in our government. I think they were a minority faction. They were kind of shunted into the GOP for a while. They didn't have a lot of power and influence. But there is that faction that's there that has a very strict, you know, eugenics policy. And I think you could look at this as an example that because all the all the people in this book, the writers of this they're very influenced by Madam Wilvatsi's theosophy, and her theosophy was influential on a lot of the SS, you know Reich type leaders like Himler. She talks about the root races and the next you know, instantiation of an empire, that would be the next root race that would have that would evolve. And they kind of co opted that and said, oh, that's the Teutonic Knights, you know, the Germanic Teutonic Knights. And that's where you get into the cult side of this, which you mentioned Berner von Braun I think, and paper Clip and some of those guys were into the occult. But you know, Himmler exploed thought he could do this sort of ritual re enactment at different castles and Germany. So he actually wasn't a cultist. I don't know that they all were. And I'm not really seeing any signific evidence that Hitler himself wasn't a cultist. There there might be evidence of that, but I mean there's enough in mind comf if you've read it that like, obviously it's not Christian, that should be obvious.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting thing that's that's emerged out of this is this idea that that Hitler himself was Christian, or that he had this uh sympathy for Christianity or or Christ himself. Earlier, you said that it's a it's a natural thing for an individual to align across like racial lines and things.
Speaker 4: What were the reasons why you'd say that he's not a Christian that you've that you've noticed.
Speaker 2: Well, that's I don't want to bury the lead on that, because that's I think is the is the the real meat of the discussion that I want to have today, because I kind of wanted to try to dispel this, this whole hitler and really highlight who he was and what he what he believed. But before we go there, I'm interested in this of the lead up to this cultural phenomenon that we find ourselves in.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You said that it's natural to sort of align one along their own racial lines, right, that that's a natural thing and there's nothing wrong with that, but that when it's kind of orchestrated within these extreme circumstances, it results in really terrible things. Do you think that the suppression of that natural urge, that natural inclination was organic, Because whether or not it was organic or orchestrated, we certainly did go through that, right, Like let's say, white people for example, it is you can't express any sort of like white power or white alignment. It's very problematic to do that. It's okay for other races to do that, but then you see this sort of weaponization against white people where it's like white people cannot be the recipients or the victims of racism, let's say, and they change the definitions of racism. There's a lot of changing the definitions, changing the language around things in order to justify and also, I think, make it so that a baseline station about the fundamentals that we're operating in can't happen if you change the definitions of everything that we simply can't have a discussion because now we're just arguing about what these words mean at their root. So from my perspective, it looks like that was part of this. You had to go through that in order to get to this. What do you think, Jay, Is that an organic thing or is this just a byproduct? Is this a byproduct of an organic event? Or was that an orchestrated thing?
Speaker 3: No, it's absolutely orchestrated. In fact, I read the Practical Idealism by Count Callergy, and Calergy's book was presented to the Royal Society, Atlantis's establishment. They said, yes, we'll use this in concert with Lionel Curtis's plan for a kind of a socialist federation approach to how we would run the West. So when you look at Canada and when you look at the UK, they're really just about ten twenty years ahead of us in this exact same planet they have for us in all the West. And that includes the web of mass migration, you know, open demographic warfare side of it, which proves partly what you're arguing here, what you're asking about. The demographic warfare is one hund percent real. Clergy's book says that we will basically create a giant, homunculous blob of people and only there will only be a has he put it a Middle Eastern people's supremacy. He says that in the book. Yeah, so that was presented. They said, yeah, we'll go with this plan. They combined it with other sort of more Fabian socialist models of how to integrate the West. And so you have to understand Fabian socialism in tandem with this, because all the Fabian socials elites said, we've got to get rid of the Western white male, especially the Christian white male. He's the number one enemy. Bernard Shaw, you know, bertrand Russell, they all said this, and they said for the UK and Europe import Islam, for the US import you know, from south of the border. So they're very explicit. When you read these texts. You're not supposed to read these sections. I'm supposed to talk about these texts. They're all public, they're all you can find the PDFs on you know, archive dot org. So it's all very real. That's one side of it. And then you're talking about, you know, to what degree, all that was organic? It was one percent plan and strategized to inculcate critical race theory. DEI all the anti white stuff throughout university, throughout the education. So in fact, I was told in grad school because I wanted to go on and get my PhD. At my one of my graduate advisors, my history professor advisor, said I'm going to just go ahead and tell you that you're a straight white male, you're not gonna be welcomed in graduate academia.
Speaker 2: He was warning or was he saying like this in his own opinion, like he thought it was justified.
Speaker 3: No, he was just saying the realities in the like late two thousands of higher level academia. And I'm just using that as a test case, right of like the purposeful, intentional decision to detegrate and not want in higher level graduate academia straight white males, especially in the humanities, right. I mean, it might not be the same if you're going into stem stuff and engineering computers or whatever. But for humanity is like philosophy and that kind of stuff, which is what I was studying in literature and history. Uh. No, of course they don't. They're very explicit about that. So he himself was a a white male, I don't think. I'm not sure it was actually straight. So might that might have been why? That might have been why he was able to get his pH d. He had to, you know, touch a few butts or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, you messed up, Jake. Let me let me.
Speaker 3: I'm not touching touch my boughts, but I'm not touching.
Speaker 2: That option for the audience who's listening. No, remember that we have Ja here in the studio. You know that close extra actual Remember, I guess is pre show. I want to ask you something. It's a slight departure. You mentioned one coin.
Speaker 3: Not bitcoin, one.
Speaker 1: How much is the butt coin worth these days?
Speaker 3: Of it one bitcoin?
Speaker 4: So you mentioned the Muslim supremacy supremacy idea, and this is the thing that I like argue with my mother about constantly because she's like, have you seen these Look at what they're doing. They're taking over YadA, YadA, And I'm just kind of like, I look at it, and I'm like, they're not really somebody that I like, I understand the plan.
Speaker 1: I'm not so.
Speaker 4: Them per se because I think that they're just like manufactured there there. They seem like a tool of something else. Certainly is happening. But what do you make of the propaganda around it that's been ramped up, Like a lot of this anti Muslim propaganda feels like two thousand and one, two thousand two exactly.
Speaker 1: What I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: It makes me a little worried because after that we did a twenty year war. What what do you what are you seeing from your side of things on that?
Speaker 3: On that end, that's a great question. This is really complex because there's truth and lies mixed up in that right because I still believe, you know, in that the Big nine event is not what we were told. So when you understand kind of the real history of the Mujahideen and Bin Laden and all that, which I just lectured through a couple of books on that recently on my channel, if you want to go deep into the history and like the CIA relationship between them Massade as well. But it's not just a CIA. But you know, they just recently admitted very openly, very candidly that Jolani was an ally to the CIA and Timber Sycamore especially all the way up until the overthrow of Asad. That was all done at the behest of the CIA and Massade working in tandem, and they welcomed Jilani formerly head of al Qaeda or al Nusra in Syria. Now he's a hero again, going back to that long term partnership between the Mujahidin and the CIA that's still in play today, and it's very transparent when you actually kind of read about it. So on the one hand, I can be nuanced to say, no, I don't accept the official story of the Big Nine event and what we were told about the threat of Islam was a lie. However, the mass importation of these people is the real story, that's the real threat, not because of supposed terror cells everywhere, but because of the demographic warfare and the Islamic stuff was more pronounced in the UK and Europe than it is here. And I've I've been to London. I've seen it firsthand. Like my wife went to London in two thousand and like three or four, and then we went and I gave a lecture in twenty nineteen and she was describing just how radically, you know, Islama sized it was. So I don't think it's so much the threat of the you know, bombs going off or whatever, and a lot of those are provocateurd you know, entrapment operation, especially like the you know Christmas bomber or the shoe bomber all that stuff, So that is a controlled narrative, I think. But the real concern is the demographic replacement. And although as I said, that was primarily Islam in the UK and in Europe, well, I'm starting to see more and more Islamic replacement and importation in the West. For example, in Nashville we had a huge importation of Somali's and Muslims in the last ten years, which never even seen that in Nashville before. Now you see mocks mosques everywhere going up, and you can look into Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia in the last This is in Max Lumenthal's book, who's a big critic of the official narratives, and he's a socialist, so I have plenty of criticisms of him. But his book on the Real Use of Islam in the West is pretty good management of savagery, at least the first half of the book's really good. But he points out that the last twenty years, the Saudis have put billions, something like tens of billions of dollars into Islamic centers. Is on education and building mosques throughout America. That's all by designers. When you see these blonde chick influencers constantly talking about the Kouran dude, that's all paid for. I'm convinced of that. So it's a real thing. But it's not the terror thing like they say. But it's a demographic thing. That's my take on it. And everybody has to read the Milner Fabian Conspiracy book. It's it's so good because it's not just about well you will talk about you just talk about the Fabians. No, it's all the same thing and they work together with the anti white crowd because all the Fabians were anti white and utopian socialism that Moses has is the father of. It's the same thing as Fabian socialis. They're the same. It's the same as Bolshevism. It's just different strategies about how to roll it out. So and they're very candid about how to use Islam as a tool. Many people call it the broom of Zionism or the broom of Judaism, and that's the best way to put it. And they're both tell mudik. If you watch my long talk with the Hodge twins. As soon as I got there, they were like, you think. I'm like, no, it's not beaze. We thought a child brides. How's that, babe? You don't think. You don't think.
Speaker 4: They can't help because they've been to jail. So it's so, you know, that's what happens. You go to jail, you come out.
Speaker 1: You're must oh there it is.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Nancy, I mean literally the thirty minute mark, she didn't waste a second. Guys, you know, whats uh? Charles for the three dollars donation says the Tower game for life.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, this is very disrespectful our producer that, like, we have to keep a job, dude, she knows what it is.
Speaker 4: Isn't like Nancy is the broom of the nephelindom of.
Speaker 3: Getting rid of the white Arian guy on your No, she's got to get rid of these poors watching.
Speaker 2: Uh, guys, if you want to continue watching Patreon dot com forward slash FLM death Squad otherwise, gave it a week or so and this episode will release it in its entire music. Get these guys and it'll be a little bit censored on YouTube for certain words, you know, because we're on a trip that algorithm and and have to take us out, all right, So the Fabians, the Fabians, my mistake. I want to talk about this idea a little bit about the Southern border, the poorest southern border, the legislation that got us there, but I think the sort of the cultural leveraging that got us or the cultural manipulation. It seems to me like we were kind of dog walked down this path to create this poorest southern border situation so that it could result in exactly what you're describing here, Jay, And now we find ourselves in this place where it's not even just the left, Like a lot of people are really upset about the whole ice thing and people getting.
Speaker 1: Deported, and you know, apparently things are getting messy.
Speaker 2: Some people who are actually legal citizens are allegedly getting deported. I don't know how much truth to that, but what's clear is the consensus that's created is one of like, oh my god, this is horrific. What about the fact And I think that emotional poy by the way of like what about the families, what about the individuals? What about the children and their parents and all this other stuff was exactly the same emotional leverage that got us here in the first place. They manipulated low information, high emotion voters into voting for the very scenario that we find ourselves in. Is this what happened? And does this look? It looks to me like it does play directly into what you're describing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Yeah, you spot on? Are we off of YouTube? Like we can be more candid now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, say whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Did you guys see that clip of Arnold at the climate change event when the pope was blessing the ice cube sports Nick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: You gotta see this because, believe it or not, Arnold was like the greatest explainer expositor of how the propaganda that you're talking about works. And it's a great clip. I'll send it to you, guys. He says, I don't know if he came on after the poper before the Pope, but he gets something. He goes. He says, forgive my shitty impersonation of Arnold, but I have to do it. It's just too just too fun not to do it.
Speaker 2: We couldn't convince anyone of the climate, the problem with climate, and then what we did.
Speaker 3: We took the child and we put the gas mask on the child.
Speaker 2: And you know, he couldn't have breathed, and he was he couldn't breathe, and then everyone believe in the climate.
Speaker 1: And so that's pretty gang.
Speaker 3: We got a kid in a gas mask to breathe, and then it pulled on the hearts rings and then everybody believes in climate change. So he's emitting its lies. And that's exactly what they do with Remember that the AOC is going down there because Trump's putting kids in cages and everybody fell for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's like crying at the cage, right at the fence and everything.
Speaker 1: It's all so so when you see these things.
Speaker 2: That I want to see you when I see those things, man, these these appeals to emotion, especially using children. I mean, I know what kind of sounds like cold, But it's like as soon as you start waving children in front of me, I stopped caring, I stopped car and I become highly skeptical because I recognize this is this is an emotional leverage that you're you're trying to.
Speaker 1: Roll out ahead off.
Speaker 2: Remember, I don't know I want to go ahead off, but I'm looking at my my great look, well Jay's got cool hair, dude.
Speaker 1: And I can't like I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to get this going, Please Jay continue while I figured.
Speaker 3: You remember the Gulf War thing with the Egyptian ambassador's daughter and the GOP brought her in as like they tried to say this she was she wasn't even there. In Saddam's you know, incubator incubators. That was again child propaganda when they were trying to overthrow a SOD back in the day. I remember like twenty fourteen, we were write fifteen, were writing articles about Dusty Boy, and that was this picture of a dusty boy child that had dust all over him, and Asad had done this to his own people, and all that was just fake guys propaganda. So yeah, man, that's how it works. It's it's once she's anytime you see that kind of child propaganda all on now. And they remember they did the same thing with Greta, right, they rolled Greta out as like we must all listen to the child, you know when she's.
Speaker 1: How damn you?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's just the most basic retard level propaganda. But that works, dude.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to go someplace with this and and and it's I know it's a joke and it's a me, but I want to have a discussion about it. This idea of like repeal the nineteenth has become a meme, and it's like, before everybody recoils, I want to say, like, you know, women are the men deal with systems and logic and things of that nature. Women are typically emotional, empathetic and nurturing, right, And so when you have all of these these these women voting, and you wonder, well, who are these low information, high emotion voters the ones that are susceptible to narratives, children in cages and separating mothers from children at the border and things like that. Am I wrong in saying that it is predominantly women, male feminists and women who are who are falling for this.
Speaker 1: Sort of thing.
Speaker 2: And then these people go out into the world and they affect legislation, they affect American politics, and they create the very thing that that now they find themselves, you know, crying about because Ice is out in force and it's doing all these things, and it seems to be lost on many of them that like this thing that has resulted in this, And you could say what you want about and you know, I think that this was an orchestrated thing to get to this point. You know, maybe get some of these cities under martial law. Who knows what we'll see. But this is like you have mass amounts of military aged men who are displaced, who have no jobs. Many of them are saying things like we were promised jobs and homes if we came over here.
Speaker 1: Who's doing the promising. I don't know. It's like a complete landmine.
Speaker 4: Like where I came from in Brooklyn, I used to live in a place called Garrison Beach and they filled this field up with migrant tents, and all it takes is for you to cut the funding to them, which I like, cut federal snap funding or whatever they're they're giving them. And it's like it's it's a literal land mine. It's just pulling the pin on a grenade, the time bomb. Yeah, yeah, it's it's genius.
Speaker 1: It is genius. But these women that are that are crying about it.
Speaker 2: And I just say it because you see prenominantly women like in tears talking about this thing, you know, aoc at the cages and everything, and it's like, dude, the you gotta drop the emotion. That sort of behavior is exactly what led to this being you know, possible in the first place. And when you have this big of a mess and you have to, you know, release ice, it's gonna be messy. It's not gonna be like this clean like people, good people, normal people are gonna get wrapped up in this and it's going to be horrifying. But it's like I don't see that they need to go. They need to go, so I don't know this whole repeal the nineteenth thing. It's like if they're so easily manipulated, should they be able to vote?
Speaker 1: Is that? Is that a crazy question?
Speaker 3: Thanks there? So, first of all, the the changing image of man vote for example, back so what we're saying, because they were saying in nineteen eighty two they would have to do everything they could to masculate the men in the west. So that is everything from putting soy in everything, to you know, toxic food and water soy slot that we all eat fake food, to the cultural engineering, the brainwashing and the schools to make young boys, you know, feel bad about being boys. All of that's part of this plan to allow the country to move into this sort of quasi socialist or socialist technocratic scenario. So the more that you can get people thinking that they're going to be on the dole with the universal basic income, which is like one hundred year old plan, you know a cu Wells writes about the version Russell wrote about it. You've got technocrats hundred years ago saying that that's the plan. I think a good scenario for that is an economic collapse. Right, But you're right too that when you bring all these people in with all these promises and then there's nothing that's a recipe for planned you know, agitation and civil unrest. And I think that the more they try to polarize people with a lot of this propaganda, I think what they want is an eventual clash of some kind and then perhaps the disintegration of the West. A lot of books, a lot of writers have been saying that because you've got to get rid of the existing system to bring in the new system, and the best way that they typically do that is they're blowing up the old system. How exactly that will happen, I don't know. I know the dollar will eventually die. I don't think there's anything behind the fiat currency that's going to eventually just windle away. All the currencies eventually die. So you combine economic with the cultural chaos, with the importation of all these you know, people that don't integrate, whatever that means, it's a recipe for collapse in disaster. And what was it that last question was about, Oh that the women voting, I mean voting right voting is itself as a scam and it always has been in my view, So I don't really think that. I think that's more of a politicized issue that people think they have this right, and that they have all this power through voting. I think only at a local level to voting actually do anything. So although I do not think that even I mean, if that's the origins of feminism is suffrage, you know, the whole feminist movement comes out of that. So the whole idea itself is kind of retarded because women aren't meant to be primarily involved in the political and economic business sphere. That doesn't mean they can't have their own you know, side mom hustles or whatever, but like proverbs thirty one woman, okay, yeah, but like that's not everybody being a boss bitch ceo, right, That's that's it.
Speaker 2: So it's like we can have moms with side hustles if you have like a crocheting thing or you're knitting and you want to sell that, but no girl bossing.
Speaker 1: We're done with girl bossing and.
Speaker 4: The woman that the woman didn't even want this in like I know, it's nineteen eighteen or something. Yeah, it's like, but when when Woodrow Wilson saw that there would be like a sizeable movement that moved his side, then you know, the propaganda started to go towards that, and there you go.
Speaker 1: They kind of got forced upon it.
Speaker 2: You know, you get too taxable income, state gets to raise your kid. This is good for the propaganda machine. Now we're full blown only facaly.
Speaker 3: One thing, by the way, real quick, I don't mean to cut you off. Just one last point on this that I think nobody ever touches on hardly is there's this great psychology paper called Virtuous Victimhood and the Dark Triad Traits, and it's about they did a study on You don't even have to read the whole study, just read the first five pages of it kind of summarized the whole thing. They did a study on. In societies based around emotions and egalitarian and egalitarianism or equalitarianism, what happens is it eventually becomes obsessed with everybody having to feel good, and so the only thing that gets promoted or only the only thing that gets people ahead is that people who can capitalize on being oppressed. And that's why this whole system is focused around oppression dynamics and whoever can prove or try to argue or pretend to be the most oppressed and changing images. A man, for example, says we're going to raise women to all these positions of power, not because they care about women, but because it will be a better means of moving the society into this socialist shithole that we're going into. And so they intentionally raise the minorities, and women are part of the minorities. That also is all the other you know flavors of the rainbow people groups that are out there. They raise them and give them a narrative. And what happens in that scenario isn't that everybody gets like built up in some sort of equalitarian stuff. What happens is that the most cunning people that are narcissistic, psychopathic creeps that hence the dark triad traits, they actually figure out how to capitalize on the oppression dynamic and they like compete to be the most oppressed to get the most social tension, you know, social traction, energy, et cetera, focus, attention, and money, and it actually hurts the people who are actually oppressed. So it's a total like nightmare scam system. And when you look back at like the you know, Bolshevik or the Soviet or the communist regimes, it's exactly how they function. So they function the exact same way, and you have to keep in mind that whether it's voting or any of the stuff, Like the CIA has mastered regime change in other countries, they know absolutely perfectly how to target through stages of revolution. You can look at something like Great Palace is a famous classic piece on the IMF shot Doctor of the IMF Revolution. How they stage these The bankers know how to stage these in phases, and rigging the voting, for example, is part of how they do that in other countries. They started all the way back and you know the removal of Mozedic. Howd Of did a whole podcast in the CIA operations in Iran to remove Mosdic with the shy end and it includes manipulating the voting system so voting can be integrated into this overall color revolution regime change operation. And I think I don't know exactly how they're going to do it, but I think in the US we are in a slower roll out of a regime change operation. I don't mean to get rid of Trump. I'm talking about like to totally change the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you said that places like Canada are like twenty years ahead of US, and I would agree with that, but it is like a slow role.
Speaker 1: We're going through like really slow.
Speaker 2: Phases, so slow that it almost can appear to the average person to be organic. And unless you know, really paying attention or you're as well rate as you are, I'm nowhere near. I think that's the idea of it, Like what has yet has to look it's a frog getting boiled, right, Yeah, it's And it's it's so crazy because people like us, it's kind of our job to pay attention to these things. And when I'm I think my mom was like, well, Trump is so bad, and I'm like I gotta like kind of defend or at least give arguments for like something about this, like why you're wrong from a like a correct standpoint. And I'm I can't even really remember the last like past, the last six months because it's been such a weird slow boil of event after event. Yeah that it's like there are so many things, so much proof in front of your face. If you don't see it now, I don't even know how to play these events together for you. They've done a masterful job of creating like these separate realities, you know, the sort of like you know, little reality echo chambers that you can subscribe to and live in and you can see the world through this lends and and to be fair, you know, to give the other side or whatever other side. But I'm not I don't believe in you know, aligning yourself along political lines. But if you were to be let's say left is, and you were to look at things through their lens, it can adapt and it can like you know, it would make sense the things around you would make sense through that lens enough that you would feel comfortable staying there. And it's the same thing for the right, Like if you're conservative or anything there and you look through that lens, it's gonna be the same thing. So they've done a really great job of creating these these sort of like uh silos or or you know, uh little little what would you call it? What do you put sheep into? And echo chambers? Wow, you know where it's like we can It's wild that they've done it to degree that they have. And I agree with you, we are like in what would be I forgot who who coined the term with the idea of like oppression olympics And that's your currency, you know in these in these times, is how oppressed you are. And I know We've seen a lot of comedy make fun of that sort of thing, but it's true.
Speaker 4: But now we're we're like eclipsing that to uh, to a certain point, and we're reaching this uh all right, So here's here's a weird example. I went to an event for my wife's job. My wife they wanted all the men to dress like homosexuals.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. They wanted him to dress in all white.
Speaker 4: Oh, like old white cocktail party. I said, I certainly will not no offense. Ja beautiful blazer, but I'm like, I'm gonna wear black pants at least I can't need it.
Speaker 1: It's cream.
Speaker 3: It's cream, yeah, cream jacket.
Speaker 1: But I was like, I mean it's a beautiful jacket, and I don't think there's anything.
Speaker 4: Well, here's here's a problemsosed to everybody calmed down. So they want us to dress this, which is very nice, it's fine. But the first thing that they do is they call out some guy from like the Pacific Islands and he's doing like the hakka, which I'm like, I'm extremely aware that. I'm like, you are summoning your ancient entities and this is the entity of war. Actually, yeah, and you're in America and you're yelling at me going and swinging this thing and all the white women.
Speaker 1: I'm like, isn't this great?
Speaker 2: Because what you pointed out is it was like they did they d mask well they asked me to first.
Speaker 4: I absolutely will not, I said, Jay, I'm wearing dark pants. At least, you're not going to see any there's no bulges here. We're gonna be We're keeping it nice and and you know it's gonna be kosher. And then then you have a guy come in try to emasculate me, and I'm like, yeah, this is like one plus one and they've done it subconsciously. And the result of that made me almost feel like, you know what hitler. Right as I'm watching the guy, I'm like, wouldn't be such a bad idea.
Speaker 2: You want me to show up in all white, I'm gonna show up in an ass. That's the logical, even though I know, like I know better. It's a really funny thing though, emasculate the men. And then have the alpha male who's summoning his answers.
Speaker 1: And he's just yelling at me. I got it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dude, this is no way. That's very like I got a gun on me right now, there's no way.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's it's when you see these sorts of things and you can see it, you know, really on on this play in women's entertainment.
Speaker 1: That's something that I talk about a lot.
Speaker 2: Uh, these archetypes, these kind of like uh, the couple, the kid with the two fathers, or the lovable character. They really only exist. And this is the same thing we're talking about. The voting system and whether or not you know, it's it's low information, high emotional voters that are vot voting for a southern border that's porous. All the ideology is also fed in through women, you know what I mean. So it's like when you look at women, but.
Speaker 1: All of done is aggravated young men.
Speaker 2: Yes, and so so this whole Hitler appreciated and I think this is probably a good segue. Then this Hitler appreciation is born out of a disdain for this culture that we've been subjected to for for for some time.
Speaker 1: Somebody says that, I, oh, it's Nancy because you know what Hitler I mean, don't use that Hitler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So let's get into this conversation. This is really what I wanted to discuss, this mischaracterization of Hitler by culture right now on X whether it's a groyper or whatever, and how they have this caricature of Hitler, who he is this idol of theirs? Really is what he's become? What are they claiming Hitler is? And what was he really? What are the ways in which we're missing the mark here?
Speaker 3: Yup, you muted, buddy, I must when I touched that microphone. So yeah, So the claim is that because they figured out in nineteen thirties Germany that you know, Jewish banking elites and industrialists had derascinated and bankrupted the Weimart Republic.
Speaker 2: Shout out by the way, JA to Europa, right, I mean, Europa is like a huge part of That's that documentary to me is very suspect.
Speaker 1: I was watching it.
Speaker 2: It's ten hours of mk ultering you on Weimar and the Bolsheviks and Trotzky and all these different things, and then you know, by the end of it, you're left with this glowing reverence for Hitler.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it's interesting timing for that to come out, but I think maybe there was I can't remember. That's the documentary that there was one that was going around like even ten years ago. It might be a different documentary or I can't remember, but yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: I think it was the same one, but it just like Experiences Insurgence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay. The the idea is, Okay, we've got a guy who's going to stand up against the banking elite and he's going to uh, you know, rid Europe to save white people of these you know, toxic elements of usury and international finance and all that. And I mean I remember, back in like two thousand and six and seven, I started reading pretty heavily about stuff. I read books exposing the Talmud, and I was like, well, maybe I should check out see what you know, tiny mustache man says himself. So I bought mine comp I read most of it, a good portion of it. I read all of David Duke's My Awakening, read all of Francis Parker Yaki's Imperium. It's like all seven or pages of that reachishpangl. So I I read a lot of these sort of far right people's and found areas where I agreed and disagreed. But I noticed pretty quickly, even when I was less interested in Christianity back at that time that you know, there's not really much Christianity in mind. Comp For example, if if you read through it, he will talk about the dangers of international usury, international freemasonry, international Zionism, all those things that I would agree critiquing. But then the solution is we need to revive as kind of a pagan imperium, right, That's ultimately I think what it ends up being. People debate whether Hitler was a agnostic or had some sort of a loose kind of perennialist idea about who God was, or kind of a syncretist idea. I think if we look at the influences you have Baron von Sebettendorf, the Thule Society, Theosophy, those are all very ateric and sort of gnostic branches of occult philosophy, an Eastern Hindu influence philosophy that had quite a bit of influence on at least we know for sure, like I said, Himler and Rosenberg, but perhaps Hitler as well, because you'll find these elements within mineconference says things like the real original sin is race mixing, and I mean, whatever you think about that, that's not what original sin is in the Book of Genesis, right. He says things like Christianity is too intolerant of the other religions, for example, pagan religions and pagan altars, and so because it has this desire to get rid of the pagan alters and to set up Christian alters, he says that's too judaic. So there's very much an influence of the higher critical school of Julius Velhausen and these. You know, I don't know if you know what the documentary hypothesis is, but that's where you get JEPD, which is taught in all the liberal seminaries university, is that the Bible isn't really inspired. It's just kind of written by these different the priests class, the Java's class, the Eloheen class, the deuteronomous class of ancient and so the Bible is all kind of just pieced together varying traditions. There's not a cohesive, single theology that unites the old New Testament. That higher critical approach of Julius Velhausen. He himself was just a liberal German. He said, we have to get rid of all the judaic elements within Christianity. Well, when you get to Hitler, especially in elements of Minkong, But when you get to Rosenberg, they're very explicit that, yeah, let's purge the Reich's Christianity. We'll have positive Christianity, it'll be amenable to the Reich. We can have some of the Pagans, and you can have positive Christianity. But whatever is judaic Christianity has to be gotten rid of. But that's really I mean, you can't have Jesus without the Old Testament. You can have you know, he's the Lamb of God. What does that mean? Well, if I don't know what Passover is and Exodus, I'm not gonna know what the Lamb of God is. So it's an viable of an ancient heresy called Marsianism or gnosticism, which says the God of the Old Testament is this other kind of God, and then Jesus kind of be crafted into a symbol or an image of an amenable philosophy to the Reich. So, as an Orthodox Christian, I don't have a problem with Christian nations and Christian imperium. That's the old Byzantine Orthodox Christian view, but it's not crafted to biological determinism. And I think That's one of the key elements where I would disagree with that whole perspective is that Hilarianism and the Teutonic perspective or whatever, is this idea that blood and soil is kind of the root of the religion. That's political, but it politicizes the religion to make it a tool of the empire, whereas in Orthodox Christianity, the empire has to confess one faith, and we don't put politics first. We put politics downstream of theology.
Speaker 2: When you look at Hitler and especially the admiration surrounding them today, there's a lot of like shallow kind of takes where you know, people will say things like Hitler was Christian, or Hitler was Catholic, or he was Catholic adjacent because he you know, he did that overlap with the church.
Speaker 4: Well, can I just say something because he said something that at the very beginning of this and it's a theory that kind of just popped up. I think Justin and Prometheus Lens he's been floating about the idea that eve artook in some sort of sexual deviancy with the serpent in the garden, which is what got her kicked out. And when you said that about Hitler saying the original sin is race mixing. For some reason, that just kind of like struck me. Did did do you know if he believed that? Like, did he think that?
Speaker 3: Now? That's that's you tend to see that in Christian identity movements and believe it or not, that's actually from kabbalistic texts. That's more of like a Jewish I think it's in the Zohar. But that comes out of the tum of nothing to do with the with the actual biblical texts. And they try to come up with this idea in the Christian identity circles, which is a bunch of feds that, oh, when Jesus said, you know you're you're of your father the Devil, that that's an actual literal seed, that that that that Satan spawned his offspring. Who are the moderns and all that, But no, that has nothing to do with it's a spiritual seed. So everybody who's born of Adam is a spiritual son of the Devil. And that's why baptism makes you a son of God in our view. So you have to be integrated into the Covenant to no longer be a spiritual son of the devil. It's not anything to do with biological offspring per se. But you can find that in Judaic mysticism in terms of Lilith and the Kabbalah. So what Hitler is doing is kind of taking some of the Judaic approaches from the Talman and kind of giving it more of a Teutonic dent of his own. But I didn't detect anything. And just because Hitler's tolerant of Christianity, you know, in in his book in mind On for whatever, that doesn't mean that he's actually a Christian, you know what I mean. It's like you can have there's plenty plenty of world leaders that are pagans that are tolerant of Christianity. That doesn't make you a Christian. I've never seen any evidence that he was Catholic. Just because they had certain geopolitical alliances with the papacy for certain specific events, that doesn't mean that he was a Catholic.
Speaker 2: It's funny because the idea that he had issues with Christianity because it was intolerant of other religions is like, you know, the way that I understand things is these these pagan pantheons, you know, I subscribe we maybe like a Gary Wayne kind of an idea where like, these entities that these pagans are worshiping, and you know, you name it. It doesn't matter which one are real spiritual entities, but they their nature is horribly misunderstood by the people that are worshiping them. These are either the fallen ages themselves or you know, disembodied spirits of their offspring or what have you. But they're all alignment with this spirit of rebellion, and so it's it's it's kind of a note Sherlock when you say, like, oh, Christianity isn't tolerant of these pagan ideologies. It's like, yeah, I mean, if you wanted to put it in rudimentary terms, it's because the things that they're worshiping are demonic in their very nature.
Speaker 4: And so obviously, by the way, we actually have a good person here to ask this question too, because we've I've asked almost everybody, but David just got baptized on Sunday. What does that mean in your opinion in the Orthodox tradition?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? And why should we do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean Orthodox Christianity we would look at acts too, you know. Thirty eight thirty nine, where Peter says or pent be baptized for their emission of sins, and immediately after that they have an actual you know, water baptism. You know, Titus three says that it's the washing of the labor of regeneration for us to labor as the font. All the early early churches and their architecture had full on baptismal fonts where people would be baptized into the Triune God. Jesus says, you know, you baptize the name of the Father's son Holy Spirit. So we would see that as a trinitarian confession, and that's what puts you into covenant with God. You know. Galatians three talks about those that are in Christ are those that are the seed of Abraham. So the promises to the especially Genesis twelve, fifteen, seventeen twenty two, those Abrahamic covenant promises are expanded to the Gentiles when the Messiah came and instead of circumcision, which was a you know, bloody sort of primitive right, God instituted baptism for the nations because that's a much easier, simpler means of coming into the covenant than just males only being, you know, having their force been removed, which is, by the way, as a sign of original sin. That's the purpose of its Paul Says and Colossians. The baptism is the reality that replaces the symbology and the typology of that of circumcision. So circumcision was a type. Baptism is the reality which fulfills the type. So we don't believe that baptism is merely a symbolic ritual, but that it actually affects the thing that is happening, because the Old Testament rituals and rights were symbolic, and the New Testament rights that Jesus institutes actually bring about that change. So that's the orthodox few.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm pumped that it's it's water baptism and that circumcision. I mean, thirty five years old, they were going to put me in front of this discovery and snip off my foreskin that had been rough. So I wonder your thoughts on this, because you know, I have this this theory that a lot of what was happening, the iconography surrounding Hitler in particular, was that of a particular entity, all right, right, and I know, like Hitler was into whatever he was into, and there's all this idea of like, you know, these Germanic tribes, these Germantic pagan tribes, and then Aryans, and if you look at Blavatsky's beliefs on what Arians were, it gets even stranger, right. I look around at all the iconography surrounding Hitler, and it looks to be that of specifically Zeus. I mean, you have the Zeppelin Tribune fairgrounds or in Tribune grounds, I think I add the word fair in there where he's giving his speeches from some of his most you know, iconic based Hitler speeches are given from this this fair ground and its designed after the Temple of Zeus that's found in Turkey, Turkey being you know, modern day Turkey being ancient.
Speaker 1: Pergamum is it Pergamum?
Speaker 2: And this temple is brought to the Berlin Museum. And when Hitler, you know, hires this guy, I forget what his name is to design. The guy goes to the Berlin Museum and he takes, you know, all of his inspiration from the Temple of Zeus, and I think they even move there's rumors that they move stones from it and incorporated them into the build. So he's giving his speeches from the temple of Zeus, you know, some homage to it. Maybe some parts of it are still there. The eagle being a it's Zeus. It's like the number one animal. I mean, Zeus transmuted himself into a number of things that I think a goose or a swan was one of them, where he you know, raped some chick as a bird.
Speaker 1: But you know, uh, an eagle.
Speaker 2: Was one of the most associated animals with Zeus. And then of course you have light You're talking about the s S uniforms, the eagle, the lightning bolts, the I'm looking at all of this and I'm going this is not a guy who has you know, what would you call it Christian adjacent worldviews or ideology. This is a guy who is Steveton paganism. I guess the only question would be, is Hitler and unknowing uh participant in this sort of pagan theater that he's surrounded by while his you know, constituents are engaging in all this occult practice, and you know, you have never ending amounts of unconfirmable but still compelling conspiracy theories surrounding right with you know, these vimanas and things of that nature that come from ancient India, and whether or not they have these bell shaped UFOs, and the list just goes on.
Speaker 1: And on and on a bit.
Speaker 2: But is it Hitler has plausible deniability in all of this? He just didn't know he was so wrapped up in the liberation or the supposed liberation of his people that he didn't realize what his constituents were doing. Or is Hitler a willing participant in all of this? By the way, the guys on pervetin, which is effectively methan fetamine. We talked to one of our favorite guests, doctor Jerry Marzinski, clinical psychologists who deals with schizophrenic patients for like thirty five years. He said, the number one rug associated with displaying signs of schizophrenia, which he has now come to the conclusion, is a spiritual disposition that you're being influenced and oppressed by spirits outside of your own self. He says, methan fetamine is the number one thing that will kick that door open and give those spirits access to you, and it becomes very difficult to close them. So you've got a guy on meth standing at the altar of.
Speaker 4: I mean even before he was like on meth. There's a story from I think when he was in the war.
Speaker 2: War insists I actually have this pulled up here, so and this is one of these things. His sister Paula writes a sort of a manuscript for a magazine. I think it was a fifteen page manuscript, and within it she talks about, you know, her brother, and there's this little snippet where she talks about him giving in or taking guidance from a voice. You know, you can call it intuition or otherwise. He believed it was like the voice of God. He called it providence. And then there's this lore and it's hard to confirm it that kind of builds Hitler up.
Speaker 1: And it's this idea that like this voice.
Speaker 2: Is divinely guiding him, even to the extent where he has this inclination at one point from the voice to step to the side as an incoming missile right lands and it takes out the homies that he's hanging out with and he just so happens to have sidestepped at just time, so, you know, further bolstering the lore, the sort.
Speaker 1: Of cryptic lore of Hitler.
Speaker 2: Or you start to look at this, and it's anecdotal, albeit and there's a lot of plausible deniability and wayte to kind of squirm out of it. But it looks to me like this is not a guy who is an unknowing participant in this. It seems to me like this is something he is fascinated by and is engaging with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, again, that's that is a good question. I mean, there does seem to be these kind of perennialist undertones that I've seen in mind comp but I'm certainly I'm not a historian of World War two. I've just read several books on it, and I look at, you know, the ethos of the mythology that Rosenberg crafted, and it's definitely a return to the idea of you know, pagan Rome something like that, and you know, Rome just kind of adopted the same pantheon that the Greeks had, So I could definitely see that, you know, that Zeus element that you talked about, that's definitely definitely there. Zeus obviously isn't the same as the biblical deity. So once you understand that, you know, Christianity has to be exclusionists because Christ on the way that truth in the life no one comes to the Father but by me, so you can't have you know, like put Francis and Leo say, all the religion and all the past going to take you to the to the One God. And you know Hitler also trying to make alliances with Islam as well. That if you look up his meetings with a mean Al Hussani, who was the British intelligence operative, that was the Grande Mom of Jerusalem. That was a British spy who was placed there to kind of have this continual backdoor discussion with Hitler throughout these periods, as well as the Royal Society meeting with rib and Tromp consistently throughout throughout that time. Keep in mind too that Bolovatski and Theostry was also promoted by the Rothschilds, right, the Fabian Society and all that. That's getting a lot of Rothchild money, and that's where you get theosophy. Madame Levavski was a Fabian socialist, so she was talking to a lot of the KGB people like roar Rick and others. She would go and have these meetings with the ascended Masters and all this kind of stuff, which I'm not saying she wasn't contacting demons. But doctor Richard Spence is a really good historian on a lot of the stuff. And we did an interview on Secret Agent sixty sixty six, which is about Crowley's work with British intelligence, and he wrote another essay about how her ascended masters might have also been her some of her handlers, so spy handlers in other words, So that there's this espionage element that's important to understand as well, because whether it's the Reich, or whether it's the Fabian Socialist or whether it's the Bolsheviks, many of them were into the occult. Glebe BOKIAI as another famous Bolshevik who was an outright sort of straight up Satanist eyes watch shut kind of guy. He was having eyes whych shut orgies. So that's there's also Pinks. I don't know if you've heard of that book, but that's that's the skittles stuff going on amongst some of the ss.
Speaker 1: What is it? Wait? Wait, what do you mean the skittle stuff? Talking about the jacket stuff come about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's the rumor. I mean that people there's these rimors that that Hitler himself was a I wonder what do you make of that? And what do you make it the idea that he was a rothschild. It's it's interesting. I mean you just touched on this idea of Blovatsky talking to her ascended masters. I guess whoever, David David, but it was possibly her handlers as well.
Speaker 1: And then that leads into skull technology.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because all that stuff is patented right at the same time, like dental tooth and plants. The different mk ultra techniques are patented around like the nineteen for sure.
Speaker 1: They have some working before they patented.
Speaker 4: It's very it gets very confusing on what is supernatural extraterrestrial and what is just government influence doing things and saying it.
Speaker 2: I love the idea that everything that David Ike is talking about actually was justin spooks.
Speaker 1: I like David Ike, but I just he number one, he's very grumpy lately.
Speaker 2: Uh. And number two, I just like it's a fundamental question that I have for him, which is, like, you know, so much of this and his own admission comes from channeling these through a coundolini awakening uh assembly stuff. Yeah, you get it gets because that's how the Condolini starts in the and then if you keep it there long enough, it moves north and then you have an awakening, and and so and then he and he channels he's ascended Alantean Masters, and then they tell him all this stuff. And I'm like, fun stuff. A lot of what you're saying really interesting, really compelling. I could see what you're talking about. Have you ever considered that they lied to you?
Speaker 1: Cool dude? So it's like, dude, you know that whole thing is really fat. I love that idea.
Speaker 2: She thinks it's ascended Atlantean Masters. Really it's spooks shooting lasers at her head. That's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Why not all of these why not all of these things? What do you think about this idea?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: That Hitler himself was a roth child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if the Masters are just like Caddie Demons.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I kind of suspect, is the kid's dog.
Speaker 3: I think that, Yeah, Like what if they lie? Right? What if it's lying dudes that are just as sended like spirits?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think that that's what all this is, where they're like Jesus is gonna come back as a plegating where like Blue Spandex, I was like, what if you're talking to somebody that's just you.
Speaker 1: Know, what's crazy talking about Did he block you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: But I'm a big fan. To me, I'm a big fan. I'm like, I hope you keep for this because I like it.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 1: I talked about him on the Raven and and I never even interacted with him. Dog.
Speaker 2: Somehow it got to him that I talked about him what yesterday morning, and he's blocked me.
Speaker 1: And now I don't have access to engaging with his content anymore.
Speaker 2: But I still get to see it because the way Twitter works. But yeah, dude, I think you're right on the money is like this this it's a simple question because if I heard a voice and I wasn't like, oh, well.
Speaker 1: You deserve it, I don't deserve it, dude.
Speaker 2: I was just I was just saying it was, uh that that if I had an experience with what I felt was was God, then maybe that would But that's not even what David Ike is claiming. He's like, no, dude, these are just ascended to Lantean masters.
Speaker 3: And fall since.
Speaker 1: And you're not wondering if they're lying to you, Dude, you're not.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's and it's you know, how how long have we experienced this thing where it's like they'll tell you a tremendous amount of truth and then some really fundamental, really important lies about the nature of things, and that's where everything deviates.
Speaker 3: Well, the actually saying this Changing Images of Man book, right, so that the religion of the future that's coming will include channeling of entities and spirits to get information about how to conduct like our future government. I mean, we showed it on that episode of Alex but here, here's a chart and you can see right here it's like, yeah, just channel the channel the spirits.
Speaker 1: This is like, oh yeah, right, graduate level demons. That's interesting.
Speaker 4: One of our one of our topics of UH exploration is the Telepathy tapes, and that seemed like a primer for UH channeling, or at least like I mean, they're calling a telepathy, but realistically it is kind of like it's like a bunch of autistic kids telling us how to run our government. There everyone comes back with the same message of like, you know, there's gonna be a global catastrophe. Whatever they're saying about the what's that Coller shift, the Intergalactic Federation of Homosexuality UH.
Speaker 1: By the way for the audience, go ahead.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, for the audience, we're gonna have on pastor Joe and Franco on the show soon. I'm actually talking to him. We're text buddies now.
Speaker 1: Oh cool.
Speaker 2: And and he is one of the pastors that worked on the telepathy tapes, and he said they cut out a tremendous amount of footage, and all of that footage had one thing in common.
Speaker 1: It was the children talking about Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying that they were talking to the Jesus Christ if they were talking to some demon posing as a pleadan, you know, even Christ Jesus Christ some way that I don't know. But it's interesting to me that what's her name, cat, the chick who who made whatever her name is, she used lesbian. It's interesting to me that she, you know, removed all of that from the story. And even though this guy worked on it, you know, and there was all this content surrounding that particular.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of little tidbits, like the Indian kid was claiming to be in contact with some of these like ancient deities of their Hindu religion, and the mother kind of wanted to. It's like wisely dissuaded him from connecting more with those guys. That's not a good look. But there's something there. There's something that it immediately raised alarm bells because that new religion you're talking about that's gonna be coming into the fold.
Speaker 1: That's what it's going to be all about. Yeah, some sort of.
Speaker 2: Telepathic communication or every time it's the Iniad, it's the Egyptian Indiad. This, it's that it's the Pleadians shout out to the Prenadians. But yeah, I mean that's where we're going.
Speaker 3: Uh, you guys should reach out and to an interview with the doctor Richards Spence because he knows a lot about the spon R's angle of Lulvatsky and Crowley. His book Secret Agent sixty six six is really really good on all that, and he knows how to tie it into like the occult side of spying and all that too.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, I got him here. I'm gonna save this tab. Yeah, it's it's it's a huge part of where we're going. I was saying on the show that I was doing the other morning, where it's like, I think these these encounters used to omit christ in very many ways because they've been going on for a really long time. But I think especially now, and you you know, Christian nationalism ties heavily into this discussion, especially when it comes to the whole Hitler admiration thing. But at the very least, what you could say is there's been this awareness and this gearing towards the American consciousness towards christ and I think there's some parsing out that needs to be done.
Speaker 4: We're in strange territory for sure, And yeah, I think it relates like it's a one to one correlation of what's happening now between the idea of bringing Hitler back in in this fantastical view Nick Foentt as gaining the prominence. I think that the prominence that he does deserve, he shouldn't have been canceled the way he does. But it's no surprise that he is now moving the way he is now, especially after Charlie Kirk's death. So Kirk dies, there's this resurgence of what I can only explain is like Christian nationalism that's kind of like peeking in the forefront. They're doing, you know, their big megachurch thing at his memorial or funeral. At the same time, Nick foent As is sort of taking the he's taking the baton and moving in a different direction of whatever Charlie was doing.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's weird because you know, this Christian nationalism that is emerging seems to be one that is like spiteful, like it can get easily mixed up with it's birthed out of hatred for like the other side, which is not necessarily I don't think that that's the direction that we should be going. And I think a lot of people would be subscribing to this Christian nationalism not out of you know, submission to God and this acceptance of Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior, but instead as a way to stick it to the other side that we've been, you know, and it's been.
Speaker 4: This is specifically hard to navigate because I think this show, you know, even though it has like some colorful language or whatever, what we're trying to do is lead people to Christ and tell people about God. And in a way, when this comes up, this sort of this flavor of Christian nationalism, I kind of don't want people to go towards this, So now I'm like working against my own endeavors here.
Speaker 2: Yeah wells and yeah well And before we depart from this, I just want to say, and then I'll pass the ball to you.
Speaker 3: Jay.
Speaker 2: I don't know which way were going to go with this, but that whole the the occult New Age movement, whatever used to omit. Christ now is forced to incorporate it because I think so many people are coming towards Jesus that they're like, Okay, this is a this is a thing that we need to figure out how to steer. So now you're getting crap like pleaighty and Jesus in blue scrubs with silver boots. Right, that's the story that we were reading. That's the guy that you're talking about. It's easy stuff though, but there's a lot of that. It's like now and then and then you get the whole gnostic thing of Jesus was an ascended master.
Speaker 1: He's just like Buddha.
Speaker 2: He had a coundlini awakening, YadA, YadA, YadA, the list on.
Speaker 1: You get into the weird stuff. Jay Jay encountered it the other day.
Speaker 4: It's like Jesus was actually from like he was Irish or something like that and the white people or the real and then it starts to get strange and you get into race identity and you are like, all.
Speaker 1: Right, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: It feels like they need to They're like, we need to. This isn't going away. We need to muddy it a lot. So I don't know, uh thoughts, Jay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that you have to who Jesus is, and the Jesus of history is the Jesus in the church, Like you can't divorce who he is from the church they established, and we believe that he established a church in history. So when the apostles go out, you know, they set up sees s e s in the Roman Empire and you get the bishops that succeed from those different seas. If you read Paul's letters to Timothy, talks about laying hands on Timothy passing on the gift of the Holy Spirit, and he tells Timothy not to hastily lay hands on men after him, but to pick good dudes, solid dudes, to pass that that gift onto, much like you see in numbers eleven. When you know you have Moses laying hands on the elders passing the spirit when you have you know, at the end of Genesis, you know Joseph and the blessing in Genesis, there's this there's this biblical model of the passing on through the laying out of hands of the gift or the inheritance, which in the New Testaments fulfilled in the gift of the Holy Spirit. So anything that departs from that confession that you see in history, because we think Jesus promised the Holy Spirit to guide the Church and he would never leave it, you know in John fourteen to sixteen. So this, this presence of the Holy Spirit in the life of the church makes the church all so a theandric institution, which just means a god man or the body of the god Man institution. So it's not a social organization, it's not a political organization. It's something totally unique to history. It's a supernatural organism in our view. And so you know, when you go back to like the Nicene Creed and this kind of stuff, like there's not really any Christianity that departs from that, like it's not Christianity, it's some sort of deviation and all the gnostic stuff, all the sort of neopagan stuff. It's really going against mischaracterizations of what Christianity is. For example with the Hitler stuff. The people. The reason people are looking to that kind of of a based so called a leader is like, we haven't seen a base leader or what the Christian doctrine of the state actually is in practice in our generation. It doesn't exist. And when you go throughout Church history, you have countless examples of Christian kings who are opposed to Zionism, opposed while Desigonism post a rabbinical teut philosophy who fought Islam, a countless Orthodox Christian kings, especially in Serbia, who went to battle against Islam. So there is this genuine masculine kingly heroic patriarchal archetype that it still exists all throughout Orthodox iconography, the last of which would be Zar Nicholas, who was murdered by the Bolsheviks in a Talmudic ritual that has been banished, and people don't have any conception of this. So the deficient nature of Western Christianity for the most part, when it seeks for cultural and political and social solutions, it naturally then wants to gravitate towards the last thing that it thinks or remembers in its cultural memory as so called days, and that would be Tiny Mustache Man. But the reality is that he was brought into power by Western industrial money. They wanted a war. This war led to the ex the repatriation of to the Middle East by design, and there was an agreement between the Nazis and this called the Havara Agreement, so that Palestine could be set up. And after World War two you wouldn't have the nation state of it if you'd not had Tiny Mustache Man wreaking havoc and killing. By the way, millions and millions of Orthodox Christians and Russian Christians, Polish Christians who were fighting against them, not because they were just simply communists. They didn't appreciate the attitude that Hitler had, especially towards the Slavs. If you read in mind comp he sees them as lesser people very clearly. So we would say, as Orthodox and any Orthodox Christian saints said that the movement of Napoleon against Russia and Hitler against Russia were actually actions of the spirit of Antichrist. So just because you're against you can find a Roman emperor who didn't like does that mean that he's good because like, well, I mean, being a Roman emperor and I need to be worshiped and seeing yourself as a sort of a god figure. It doesn't make you necessarily based. I mean, unless you just hate Christianity, as many of the wig nets do. But I mean, yeah, there's a combination of things there that make it very difficult, and that's why people are turning to this created meme icon which I believe is a replacement for real kingly iconography. If you look at what I posted on my Twitter the other day, I put two saints, one from the king of Serbia, Saint Stephen, who fought against Muslims, and then another one was the Romanovs who didn't like So you've got these images in our Christian civilization that are opposed to these things. And you can go back to Byzantium. It's the same ideology, the same system, but you're not supposed to talk about any of that. You're only supposed to talk about I don't know, tiny mustache man or whatever. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's an Actually it does.
Speaker 4: It clarifies a lot because I'm left in this situation where I'm looking at the we're looking at the state of the world, the state of America, and we're like, clearly, we do need some sort of a strong man. I have the proclivity to deny whatever strong man will rise up from the movement that's happening now, because it's it seems like the fruit is a little bit tainted.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then on the other side of that, when you ask, like, I don't know Christian just right, do your regular Christian person. We go to a Pentecostal church, So obviously my family's like that. They're like, we're just waiting on Jesus, like rely on God. And I'm like, yeah, that's that's good. But there's stuff happening now, and I got kids in the world, so like what It's just like it's a weird conundrum for me, Like what should I be aimed at. Should we be looking to galvanize some sort of a movement that actually is a Christian movement, a Christian nation maybe, like somewhere along the lines of like the guy Joel Webbins seems like the kind of I haven't paid as much as attention to him as I should have, but he seems kind of like be pushing in that direction or justly fa faith based, which I'm definitely I'm not leaning towards it, but I'm trying my best to do that as well.
Speaker 1: And I think that this actually goes along with what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask, you know, what you would say to people who say Christianity is a Jewish psyop meant to sort of lull you into complacency.
Speaker 1: Judeo Christianity certainly is.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm but there are people that look at like Jesus Christ and this idea of Christianity as like passivism, and they would say that Christianity the point of it is so that you can be taken over effectively, because it is, it's because of its tenets.
Speaker 4: Well, they'll say, like Jesus, Jesus will come back with a you know, to rule with a rod of iron. It's like, but we're waiting for him to do that. It's like, should we be waiting just for that like we are? We are we to not gain dominion of this this blessing that we've been given in the meantime or should we just kind of just wait around and whatever happens happens.
Speaker 3: Well, the answers are already in Church history. If you look at the first three centuries when the Church is persecuted by the Roman beast, it takes a few million martyrs before the empire gets christianized, and it does successfully get christianized. I believe that's a fulfillment of Daniel two because it says that the empire under which the Messiah is born would eventually be taken over by his kingdom. Jesus said that the Church is the kingdom Matthew sixteen. The Church expands and it is given to the gentiles Matthew twenty one to forty three at the First Advent. So if you look at all the passages in the New test One, it's side Psalm one about the ascension. The ascension is what happened in Acts. That's when he begins his reign and set him a right hand, and I'll make your enemies your footstool. So you're absolutely right about that. Dominion mandate is actually now given to the church. The Church takes dominion by converting the nations. It's not primarily political. There is a side effect, a down the stream effect of conversion of the empire does eventually affect the politics, and you get Christian law. As Orthodox, we believe that Justin was St. Justinian is a saint, and he put out the Code of Justinian, which is the famous historic Christian law document that makes Christian laws. So all the Orthodox kings that we talked about also had the same modus operuna, the same principle of enacting Christian laws. But it's it's not that we do politics first. So in our perspective as Orthodox, we believe that as the nation permeates with Christianity, Orthodox Christianity, particular, when it's the majority, they can then begin to pass the Christian laws. Right, you're going to outlaw things like blasphemy, You're not going to have all this nonsense. I believe in Orthodox Christian monarchy that's the best form of government, but that's not our first priority. Right. The early Church, they didn't go out to try to make sure that Caesar and the senators converted to make to make Rome be Christian. They converted in an organic sort of way, and then eventually it permeated the Empire, and it took a few centuries. And you know in the West and America it's a similar situation. They were kind of in a pagan society, basically, but through the Internet things like that, we might actually see a quicker type of conversion and permeation of authentic Christianity. It's not going to be this megachurch nonsense, but people are going to be looking for the historic form of Christianity. What was Christianity like for the first thousand years? And I think that's what people find interesting in what we talk about. I'm not attacking or dissing you guys, or doubting your sincerity or anything like that, but you know, I was Protestant, raised Protestant, and then reading church history and reading the Church Fathers and all that that kind of led me in this direction. So that kind of a Christianity already has a doctrine of the state. And I think what you get with people like Joel Webbin, And I remember I was used to be in a Calvinist church kind of like what Joel Webbin's in, and we were kind of super caist. I think. So I'm not talking to him, I just think so. I'm not positive, but I think what those kind of groups are kind of searching for, what is the relationship of a church and state. It's kind of already been answered, you know, and Orthodox already has two thousand years of how you go about symphonia, which is the double headed eagle. It's not a Masonic symbol. It's you got one body of the people, church and state working together in harmony. It's not perfect. They're going to have corrupt church leaders, are going to have corupt politicians. But the ideal is when Christianity permeates, you do have Christian laws.
Speaker 1: Orthodoxy was something that I was looking into.
Speaker 2: It turns out that where I moved, the nearest one was like over an hour away, and I'm like, I just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't do that.
Speaker 3: We go.
Speaker 1: We go to the same church.
Speaker 2: Now. I like the Pentecostals because every time they start speaking in tongues, I get to look abound.
Speaker 1: I go, this is weird, but it is.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: I don't think that God only resides in one spot. I think if you call, if you call him, he's omnipresent. So it's just a place that I go to on Sunday. But really the church is kind of like what we're doing here at this coffee shop. I'm excited if be able to make it down. But it's like there's a Christian library in the back and then Matt Hepner is a guy that we like talk to. We do Bible studies with this guy, So we're talking about the Bible, we're talking about God and the people that walk into this shop. You know, there's just varying perspectives, and we're able to like actually do church every single day rather than one denomination where you know, like we just go up once a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah I can't. I can't drive an hour and a half to That was the first thing I looked at when I came down here or up here, and and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, dang, well, yeah, it's actually spreading. So like, for example, many of the churches I've talked to the priests and bishops and like they're all talking about everything is tripled in size the last couple of years. So that means that there will be more more and more mission parishes and whatnot being set up. But you guys are welcome to to come to our conference November twenty one, twenty second, if you want to come over to a Palm Coast, we're having a two day Orthodox conference. So we've already got about one hundred and fifty people coming. You guys are welcome to show up.
Speaker 1: That would be dope.
Speaker 3: I would love to do you have for free by you come free?
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Yeah, after the show we'll get the information. That'd be very cool. We should actually begin to wrap up. And I want to respect Jase times.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to do you have a question because I yeah, we have a big question, the final one. Yeah, the final one, the most important one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Jay, Uh, this is something that we've begun to close all of our shows with and it always turns out to be a fun question that are always like really interesting, that's nothing crazy.
Speaker 3: Definitely, And I asked.
Speaker 1: Just muted. You said you were on some podcasts and what.
Speaker 3: You music?
Speaker 1: You have to touch the mike the fingers. Uh, he's got that.
Speaker 2: Shore, the newer shore, and when he touches it, it's like as not Yeah, Jay, we lost you there, you're still You've been muted the podcast.
Speaker 3: It was some weird final question. You know, what's your favorite sex position? It's just weird.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this one pertains I suppose not in this episode. Okay, if you say yes, just in everything that you're doing, are you having fun?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Yeah? I mean I wouldn't. I would not trade any of this for what I was trying to do, which was, you know, academia. I was gonna try to be a professor, and like I told you guys, a professor. The graduate advisor was like, well, you're a straight white male, You're probably not welcome here. And I remember saying to him, well, I guess I'll go, I don't know, start a blog into a podcast. He actually laughed. He was like, good luck with that. But that was back in like the late two thousands when that was kind of not really it was everybody was doing podcasts at that time, and I remember he was specifically and he wasn't laughing. He was laughing in a shitty way, like you won't make it, you know what I mean. I was like, well, just about that. So but he was that weirdo creep that he didn't ever like touch my But the word was he tried to sleep with the young dudes on campus. So yeah, I'm just like, yeah, whatever, dude.
Speaker 4: Man, all all these things work out for a certain way, right, Like I guess, uh, I'm believing it this way. But God will close the door and you'll slam it shut in your face and you'll sit there wondering like why the hell. I thought I was supposed to do a thing right and it's just not that thing, not this place, not right now. And I think you're in the right spot, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's obvious. You're you're in your element. And uh, it's good to see. I mean nowadays I feel like I see everywhere and that's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Whatever. By the way, congratulations.
Speaker 4: I saw like the latest clip that you put up where he's like he converted, like you got you got it like twenty and we're passes.
Speaker 1: Dude's twenty.
Speaker 3: So I can say right now that's one of them, got one of them now, was down to twenty three? Yeahood three is out right, So you guys can get Yeah, I've read thousand pages on film analyzes now. So this is the completion of the trilogy. It just arrived a couple of days ago, So you guys can get signed copies of that at the website. Also in Tampa, will be at Tampa for the Tampa Bay Screams Horror Convention costume party in the over thirtieth and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirtieth.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's like Jamie reached out and she but it's like it's so far. I was like, I can't make it. You guys are gonna want to drive two additional hours. Of course we'd love to have.
Speaker 3: But you guys are on the way, Like I could we can go to the what do you say, late lady, Lady Fingers or.
Speaker 2: Lady Fingers lady, you were south of us? No, I don't know Florida's enigma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're in St. Augustine. So we drive down to you and then to Tampa.
Speaker 2: Well, that day wouldn't work anyway because we have quite frankly show and we have Owen Benjamin coming on.
Speaker 1: Well, what I'm saying, oh, you guys love Owen Benjamin.
Speaker 3: Is what I'm saying is we can I can meet up with you guys on the way back or on the way down.
Speaker 1: That would be cool. On the way back could work out.
Speaker 2: And Okay, so look, I don't know if we're gonna end up doing this, but if you're listening to this show, maybe we could figure out something where we use the space in the back.
Speaker 1: We'll do a little bit of book.
Speaker 3: You guys aren't even that far. We can do this at any time.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm so confused about where you are. I thought.
Speaker 2: Petersburg Saint Petersburg is super south. It's it's more south of Tampa. So maybe that's to be honest, we're probably the Orthodox Church than we think.
Speaker 3: How far are you from Orlando?
Speaker 1: Uh, now we're north of Orlando.
Speaker 3: Okay, then you are closer to me than you're like an hour from me.
Speaker 2: What maybe he's right by the church and we were looking at that's why he's going to the church and it's imagining for him.
Speaker 3: Aid we should just meet up and do some podcasts like at any time.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, Yeah, we know.
Speaker 4: We've got a studio here, We've got we're building a great community that would vibe with what what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, man, you would. You would love it here and people would would come out to come.
Speaker 3: What's it called Lady Lake.
Speaker 1: It's called Lady Lake. Yeah, it's it's it's the villages. It's where all the old people have, all the s.
Speaker 3: T d s. You know what I'm talking all this humping old people. I know where that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, we picked that on. We're out here, dog, We're.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Jay, thank you for thanks for coming on.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: This is great.
Speaker 4: I love always love talking to Jay. And uh, hopefully we'll see you soon. Any parting words for us man, you guys about where the heck people can find you.
Speaker 3: You guys are technically just two hours away. I could come at any time. That's that's nothing so awesome.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll work on some odds and ends for you, all right, Yeah, dude, it's been a great episode.
Speaker 1: Until next time, don't forget to obey some and comply with
Speaker 2: S