Speaker 1: There's Chili Brown. What's what's that? Dude? Troublemaker, always a trouble maker, but now redbel without a call, recognized by Mark Zuckerberg as public Enemy number one. Yeah, okay, okay, which knocks us off of Instagram too, because it's all meta. Great, what do you just you hate meta?
Speaker 2: I do? Now? Okay? You play nice?
Speaker 1: Okay. Chili's in Facebook jail, Instagram jail, is it?
Speaker 2: He's in all the Jeffs.
Speaker 3: They should have like a Bell's bond or something like that for Facebook.
Speaker 1: Let's say hi to Mike. Maybe Mike can help us. Mike, good morning morning. Hey, are you calling about the Chili Brown game?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: You know he's gonna do his final Halloween reading this morning. He's gonna read from a various page in the In the book, it's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, and uh, he's gonna have some candy corn in his mouth. You're gonna have to tell me how many are in there? Okay, got it? Okay, brouh, I need you to hang on. That's uh, it's Mike, everybody. He's the first guy to come on down and play game today.
Speaker 2: I got you, Mike. There you go.
Speaker 1: Fans love you, Mike. Now my screen it says dignom. No, it says Digno. Yeah that's what. Hi.
Speaker 2: What's your name? Okay?
Speaker 1: Nay, welcome dude. Good to have you on the Chili Brown Game. You're going to be guessing second? Okay today? Good sir? Okay, bro, good to have you on last but not least. Hey, Tony, why don't you come on down and uh and played the Chili Brown game with us? Hi? Tony, Hey there that's good energy. This morning. I got Mike, I got Digno, and I got Tony. Tony, you're gonna be kind of bidding or guessing last today on the Chili Brown Game. Uh my man, Chili.
Speaker 2: You look a little sad the Halloween.
Speaker 1: This is the last Halloween again. Yeah, I'm just kind of sad about it. Okay, well, if you would please don't eat. I told miss Christina you are not eating these candy corn.
Speaker 2: You can please choke.
Speaker 1: Okay, candy corn in the mouth.
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Test what page?
Speaker 1: Let's go with?
Speaker 3: Eight?
Speaker 1: Page? Eight is great? Okay, come on, you're acting like you're shocked at well, how they taste.
Speaker 2: It's like the fourth week eats like one to day.
Speaker 1: I do eat one when we play this game. I don't know why our mouth doesn't taste like as enough? Right now, let me take a candy corn? Okay, chili? Page eight Please.
Speaker 2: If we get to do a little reading, that'd be great.
Speaker 4: Oh on yours?
Speaker 2: Slow down? Yeah, witch with a witch, which the W was actually pretty enunciated.
Speaker 4: Well, god Son advanced as a ghost, but no one can tell what he is't supposed to be because he has some trouble with decisions.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's got the extra holes.
Speaker 1: He's got the holes all.
Speaker 2: He's got holes all over the place. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Sally's those a dress as a ghost.
Speaker 1: And so Schroller.
Speaker 2: Oh, Schroder made an appearance on this page. Good, could you get that line again?
Speaker 3: Okay, Sally dress as a ghost and throws Throller.
Speaker 2: He nails Schroeder. Got it.
Speaker 3: They figured out how they use decisions just fine. Big Bang is as a ghost through everyone can tell which ghost he is because of a cloud of dust surround him.
Speaker 1: And see everyone the ghost. And Lucy's a witch.
Speaker 2: I think I feel like Lucy was. They were all ghosts.
Speaker 1: Maybe Lucy had the green witch face on, except as a witch except for Snoopy being a flying ace. There really wasn't a wide variety.
Speaker 2: Of costumes back then. But you got to go back to the sixties. I go back to Schroeder. You gonna go back to the sixties.
Speaker 1: Was everybody running around in nineteen sixty seven sixty eight as ghosts? It wasn't like a spirit Halloween. No, but there were costumes I think, other than ghosts. But hey, listen, they got it done. It's a classic Chilie. Great job. I thought that was a wonderful reading this morning. Thank you the audience, chiefs, dangy, audience loved it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes let's go over to Mike.
Speaker 1: Hey, Mike, good morning. Yeah, sure that was page eight. It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. How many candy corn in Chili's mouth? I go thirty one? Thirty one candy corn? Mike is in for thirty one? All right, hang on, bro Digno, dig new Hey Digno, Mike. Mike thought there was thirty one candy corn in Chili Brown's mouth? How many candy corn?
Speaker 2: What is your guests?
Speaker 1: Oh and I'm gonna say thirty five? Thirty five person that comes closest without going over, will be the winner today. It's a big prize too. It's a big prize. Hey, Tony, Hey, Hey, Tony. Chili Brown just did a wonderful reading of It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. Mike said there was thirty one candy corn in his mouth. Digno said thirty five. Person that comes closest without going over will be today's winner. What is your guess on the candy corn count this morning?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to go with the obvious move.
Speaker 1: Thirty two. Okay, that's Tony, dick move or playing the game. He's playing the game, playing the game right? And why do you play the game? You play to win? See the Giants and the Yankees.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Actual candy corn in downtown Chili Brown today, dick move gets it. It was thirty four.
Speaker 2: Whoa, it was thirty three.
Speaker 1: He guessed thirty two one under from mailing you. The person that came closest without going over was Tony.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Tony, well.
Speaker 1: Done, thank you, thank you. This is the worst part of the game where Chili exits the candy corn exits his mouth. I'm glad you're not eating him.
Speaker 2: Don't shown.
Speaker 1: What are you giving, ton.
Speaker 2: No, that's disgusting to all right, Tony.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get you a parent tickets to see Lincoln Park. They're playing Globe white Field in Arlington. Yeah, hell yeah, congratulations, dude.
Speaker 2: Show's going down to Remember eighth and you want it playing tu Le Brown.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: That really look.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not looking.
Speaker 4: It is like real corn.
Speaker 1: It's not looking. It's just like real corn, not looking.
Speaker 4: You'll love it, like pumpkin spice corn.
Speaker 1: Speaking of pumpkin spice, price is right tomorrow on the show. And then I don't know do we go into a fall mix because there is the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, there's the Charlie Brown Christmas Book. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: We got to have some sort of a meeting on this. Wow.
Speaker 1: Probably great job Mike and Digno, you guys were close. But Tony was just one candy corn away and he gets the win today. Charlie Brown, everybody show Brown, I'm not here. What a great reading with Schroeder in there too.
Speaker 3: Man Houston, Rock Houston's Alternative and The rod Ryan Morning Show