Speaker 1: You were listening to a pleasure podcast. For more from our sex podcast collective, visit pleasure Podcasts dot com.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, Welcome back to Holly Randall Unfiltered. Before I introduce my guest, I just want to remind you guys about x week, the world's first immersive creator platform. I'm very excited what we are going to be bringing to you.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Make sure that you go to xwee dot io and sign up for the wait list, because you do not want to miss it when we finally open the floodgates and let everybody in. All right, my guest today has been in the industry for just over a year now, but she started with a bang and has not slowed down. She was nominated for Best New starlett at this year's ABNS and has such a bright future ahead of her. Welcome Sinatra Monroe.
Speaker 3: Hello, Thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, thank you. I'm so happy to have you here. So, Sinatra, let's start from the beginning, as we always do. How did you get into the adult industry. Well, I was a dancer for quite some time. I started dancing when I was twenty one years old. I started in Tampa, Florida. I danced there for about a half.
Speaker 4: A year, and I had a girlfriend come to me and she was like, hey, I would really highly recommend checking out Vegas. You know, it's a lot of money there. So I went to Vegas. I was like, Oh, this is what.
Speaker 3: Real money is. Dancing from dancing.
Speaker 4: After that, I danced up until I twenty twenty, kind of when COVID hit and obviously the clubs were not open. So even right before I got into the adult industry of that, I actually went into medical marijuana sales. I try that for a little while in Oklahoma of all places.
Speaker 3: And were you like working the counter or like, how were you?
Speaker 4: I was a sales reps, so I would go to I worked for a distribution company, Oh ok and I would go into the dispensaries and sell our products.
Speaker 3: Gotcha? Gotcha?
Speaker 4: And I've always been a natural born hustler, so I was like, what kind of side money could I be making?
Speaker 3: And Only Fans was very getting.
Speaker 4: Very popular at the time, so I delve into OnlyFans and I did Only Fans for about two years.
Speaker 2: What was of the first content that you did for only fans? Like did you start off slow and then kind of progress. No, it was always like read in, Yeah, I was ready.
Speaker 4: You know, I've always been like a very sexual person, like down to my core. So to me, I didn't think about like, you know, doing bikini picks and then this and then that. I kind of was just like, you know, obviously I wanted to be paid for all the extra stuff, but I've always done the extra stuff from the beginning, I would say, I guess starting with solo for sure, and then it progressed into doing some boy girl collapse, and then I was like, oh, I really like this. You know, I was having just you know, someone helped film on an iPhone with you know, a guy that was also doing only Fans. I was like, I feel like I could do this on a more professional level. I have an acting background. I did musical theater for middle school and high school, and I was like, I could do some acting, So I started looking into it. I have a girlfriend that lives in Tampa, Florida. She's really big on OnlyFans, never done a foreign scene before, but she was like we were talking about it. I was like, oh, I'm so interested in She's like, well, I'm good friends with Kieren Lee, like do you want to speak with him? Maybe he could like heck, yeah, yeah, I'm surprisingly at the time.
Speaker 3: The gateway drug is Kieren Lee. Yes.
Speaker 4: Really he really set me up for success. And I'm going to talk about Kieran here for a second. He's such a nice person, even when you know, after you got me my first scene, even before actually I went out there, I was like, you know, while I'm in LA and I think it was like my second time ever. First time I went to LA, it was just like for fun. This time I was going for business. I was like, who do you recommend for an agent? Because I want to have those meetings while I'm out there. After you know, I shoot my first scene, He's like Speeler all the way, That's who I would recommend. And you know, I did my own research as well, and yeah.
Speaker 2: I was smart that you did. Yes, not everybody does that. It's very important. Yeah, so tell me about Okay, so you came out the second time, and that was to shoot with Kieren.
Speaker 3: To shoot for brawsers. Kieran was directing, Okay, gotcha, gotcha? Okay, So to shoot for Kieren in a different way.
Speaker 4: Yes, the scene was with Elizabeth Schuyler and Menuel Ferrara.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know you went right to the top. I know, I'm so lucky.
Speaker 3: How did that go? It was amazing.
Speaker 4: Menuel, as everybody knows, is just such a sensual and like sweet person. So the scene just went magnificently. And I was obviously I had the nerves, you know, arriving. I showed up an hour early because I was so nervous about being late, you know, so, and that's just who I am as a person. I never want to be late. And then I got there and Peggy was a makeup artist, as.
Speaker 3: You know, amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love Peggy, so she made me feel super comfortable. I had reached out to Elizabeth Schuyler probably like a week before, and I was like, hey, this is, you know, my first scene. You know, I'm excited, and she was super kind to me and kind of walked me through. She's like, oh, you're going to kill it. So it was just all really great vibes, you know, my first time. And I left set feeling great, Yeah, well awesome. I felt it was a great scene. I was like, I can't wait to do this again.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. You really had a great first experience.
Speaker 4: Seriously, could not be more blessed. Yeah, I think about that all the time.
Speaker 2: I wish all girls had that because so many people, I feel like, start off on the wrong foot with the wrong agent, with the wrong scene and the wrong people, and then they taste and then they think that the whole industries like that. Yeah, and then they you know, and that fulfills that narrative that the most people have of the adult industry that's all seedy, you know, horrible people, and it's like it's not just got a bad apple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And if I would give, you know, girls advice to you that want to get into the industry, I feel that I got a chance at that scene because I had a social media following kind of going into it, And I feel like you have, you have more eyes on you obviously, and more of a chance. So if you can really build your socials before jumping in, I think that's always a good idea. They're good in general.
Speaker 3: When did you build your socials?
Speaker 4: You know, when I first ever started getting into OnlyFans, I spoke with a girl who used to do poorn. Her name is John and Nicole, and she taught me a lot about that world. I mean, she's still got like eight million followers to this day, and she was in porn for about two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I shot her. Oh I'm pretty sure. Yeah, yeah, I'm pretty sure I've shot her. Yeah, she was an angel.
Speaker 4: She was kind of lived in my area, and she taught me a lot, her and her partner, you know, at the time, we're still doing the of thing. And yeah, and she really taught me so much about social media. I mean I was barely at gosh, maybe five thousand, and this is a girl that with eight million that kind of showing me the ropes.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a huge deal. Wow. Yeah, that's not really kind of her. I know.
Speaker 2: That's also what I really like about, like the sexport community. I feel that women, especially are nothing is ever the same across the board, sure, but I think that women tend to support other women a lot because like they want you to have a good experience, you know, especially if if you've had a bad experience, or you know people who have had bad you know, I've heard all the horror stories. Soever I ever meet like a new girl, I always want to like he give them advice and do this, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Same it's given back you know, giving back to people and just given the advice that you can ye because we've all made mistakes too people to not take those same mistakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so your braws are seen. What was the thing that surprised you the most about that day?
Speaker 4: I would say, just how more relaxed and calm how I felt, and more how easy it came to me as well.
Speaker 3: It was just a really great day. Like I sat in the makeup chair.
Speaker 4: Obviously I was still nervous, but like I was just the environment was so comfortable, the people were so kind. It's not what you would read about, like you know, as porn would be back in the day, Like you have a weird assumption that you know, there might be drugs on set or alcohol on set, and it is just totally the opposite. It is a business. We are here to do a job and that's what we're here for. It's great to be kind to each other, but at the end of the day, like we're here to get a job done. So the professionalism I would say to.
Speaker 2: Sum that up, Yeah, it's and that is something that I think has really like changed over the years. I Mean we've always worked on really like I grew up working. We've always been very professional on our sets. That's just look way I've always been. But across the board, like that has become kind of the norm, you know. I think also it's like porn has kind of become more corporate. Yeah, we've had to you know, yeah, no choice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's good, you know, for everybody, I think in the long run for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, So what was your next move after that scene?
Speaker 4: So after that scene, I had a meeting with Mark Spiegler and George and I wanted to see, you know what, if they wanted to take me on. I just went and kind of open and they were, you know how Mark is. He's very straight into the point, a little nerve wracking to speak too, so I was definitely, you know, a little nervous. I sat down and they were like, oh, so, what do you know about us? I was like, I know, you guys are the best in the business, and I want to be with the best.
Speaker 3: So I know that you want us to be on time.
Speaker 4: If you're on time, you're late, be ten minutes early, you know, be willing show up and do a great job and have a smile on your face. And I am all of those things naturally, so I felt that I would be a good fit. I'm very reliable, very dependable, which is really important in this industry. If you don't have that, it really it really hurts your reputation.
Speaker 3: So that's you know important.
Speaker 4: But yeah, sat down with them and I let them know, Hey, just so you guys know, because I spoke with Mark on the phone obviously before going to LA and having that meeting set up, and he was like, well, you really need to live out here, and I was like, Mark, I'm just going to be honest. You know, if that's a deal breaker, it's probably not going to work, you know, for me, because I'm you know, my family's in Tampa. I have no problem coming out to LA you know, seven to ten days a month, it's not an issue. But my home is Tampa and that's where I want to be. And they were like, well, it's not a deal breaker. I was like, okay, great, which I know is much different than it was in the past. So also very fortunate, you know, to have that opportunity to So I.
Speaker 3: Sat with them and it went really well.
Speaker 4: You know, I showed up ten minutes early, and that's the kind of test for Mark right for you to follow the instructions. Come to the gate, be there about you know, ten minutes early. Can she follow direction?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Ye show up, you know, a treasure hunt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I can't imagine how many girls get weeded out just from those simple couple little things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: So it went really well, and George was more optimistic about me, I think, than Mark at first, because you know, Mark's a little you know, pessimist a bit, and he has to see you, you know, do some scenes and see how you are. I actually was on their team for about I don't know, seven months before I got put on the website. So it was a little frustrating, but I was like, you know what, I'm gaining my stripes, like it all get up there eventually.
Speaker 3: And that website, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Like, so Mark, when are you going to redesign your website?
Speaker 3: He's like, I don't care.
Speaker 2: My friends please. I feel like at this point, like he just doesn't want to do it. It's almost like a badge of honor that he could have this outdated website that looks like it was made in like nineteen ninety two and still be like the top agent in the business, Like that's just like that is like Mark Spiegler, but.
Speaker 3: Like it is pretty funny.
Speaker 2: And when I go to that site, I'm like, this thing, this site is terrible.
Speaker 3: Yes, like whatever gets a job done. Yeah, I mean he's not wrong, yeap. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when you started working with Mark you started shooting more scenes. What were like some of your favorite scenes that you've done since you started working in the industry. Like if someone's watching this podcast right now and they're like, oh my god, this girl is so hot, I want to check her out, Like where should they go?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So my favorite scene to date was called doubling up on the Studying Slot and it was a boy boy girl with Van Wilder and I forget the other gentleman's name, it'll come to me, but a really great scene.
Speaker 3: It was with browsers. I got like a new fetish that day.
Speaker 4: We had a part where they had to like put their cocks in my armpits, oh and jerk it off into my armpits and come. It was really cool, Like I've never experienced that feeling in my armpits before, and I really liked it. I was like, this is kind of hot, Like I don't know why, but I like it. Do you know there is like a whole armpit fetish. Yeah, because there's like like more nerve endings in your arm pits, I believe. I don't know the scientific terms behind it, but there's definitely a thing for sure.
Speaker 2: And there's guys that are into like licking armpits, like so Andrew Blake, who was like a really popular director back kind of when I was first starting, he had a big armpit fetish.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I really really enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: And of course just being you know, a princess that day and being tossed around it was super fun too. And I got to wear a really cute outfit skirt like a pink top and like some crazy fun glasses and I'm when I'm posing, like one of my staples is my smile, So I got to really like show that off too, which is great.
Speaker 2: And it was just an overall like a fun scene. What are your favorite kinds of scenes to shoot?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I haven't done everything so far, but I would say, gonzo, I think you know, I do enjoy the acting piece.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to say you have a background, yes, in acting, So I'm kind of surprised that it's not fatures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do really really enjoy them.
Speaker 4: I was actually blessed to have a lead role with Digital Playground. We did a movie for that and it was it was a comedy and it was really really cool.
Speaker 3: They are long days though they are. No, that is definitely the downside.
Speaker 4: Yes, very spectacular when they come out, amazing to watch.
Speaker 3: It is a true piece of art and a movie.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you just don't realize, you know, when you first get into it, you're like, Okay, I've taken this scene one time, you know, and they're like, oh no, we have to get that exact thing five more times because you have close ups, you know, you have wides and then you have to get a close up of each person individually speaking. So that scene, that one, you know, thing is going to take a couple hours.
Speaker 2: Some people overshoot, I will say that to get make sure they get everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some people ever shoot. I've seen I've experienced that it depends on the director.
Speaker 2: Like if the director is also the editor, usually they're better about it because they know what they need and what they get.
Speaker 3: But some people definitely overshoot.
Speaker 4: And I've learned, you know, I've done three features, so I know I'm going to have some downtime, and to keep myself from kind of getting frustrated, I just always have something I could be working on, you know, like just paperwork or stuff that I could be doing for my business, So I'm just I'm focused on that, and then when they need me, I'm there or taking social media stuff rather than just like sitting on my phone and scrolling and getting aggravated, because like getting aggravates is not going to do anything. You know, we got to get the job done. So that helps a lot.
Speaker 2: No, I feel you those you know, I stopped directing like god like two years ago, and those long feature days, I do not miss them, Yeah, because they were I think my longest day was like eighteen hours. And it's not even just like the long days for me, Like I could feel like the long days for the crew and like the talent.
Speaker 3: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: I could feel like everyone being like dude, Winter, it's like three am, like.
Speaker 3: When are we going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like this is insane?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and it's like everyone gets paid the same, how long the day yep.
Speaker 3: So you have to have that true love for for acting in there yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I feel on that, but when it comes out, you're always like, oh, I'm so glad I did this, Yes, but in the moment sometimes it's hard to appreciate it.
Speaker 3: It's very true. Yes, yeah, yeah, absolutely, I feel you on that so much.
Speaker 2: What about like kinds of scenes like solo girl girl, boy girl threesomes, like, what about in that range?
Speaker 4: I would say definitely boy girl girl because I'm I'm bisexual, like to my core, so if I can have a female and a male at the same time, that's like amazing for me.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I would definitely say those are my favorite because I get the best of both worlds.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the best of both worlds, Yes, we were talking earlier how you mentioned that you were really interested in doing trans scenes and you'd posted something about that on social media and you got like a lot of backlash, which surprised you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really did, you know.
Speaker 4: I was actually speaking about it, you know, on another pot, and I was very intrigued to find like just a lot of like hate comments towards it, and it kind of opened my eyes to how harsh you know, the community is on just trans in general, which is very surprising. It's like not like they're an alien, like they're a human being. They just they don't feel like they were born in the proper body. So I found that very very intriguing.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 4: I'm still going to do it because it's something I want to do, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I love watching transport.
Speaker 4: I think it's pot it's great because for me, again, best of both worlds. It's like a female with a cock like yeah, or you know, vice versa.
Speaker 3: And some of like the trans performers are just like so.
Speaker 4: Beautiful, like Ariel Demir, like one transperformer of the year, just gorgeous, sunny, I know, and so sweet too, yeah, you know, down to their core.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I found it, found it very interesting.
Speaker 4: And again it just opened up to my eyes to how much backlash I'm sure they get because I can only imagine being a transperformer and just you know, having to deal with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I always try to think about what it must be like to be in that persons situation, and of course, like I have no idea, so you know, I can I can only sympathize, and I you know, I love to have them on because I like for them to talk about their experiences and to educate you know, myself and my listeners because I'm very comfortable being a woman and I can't imagine like being born in the wrong body, Like.
Speaker 3: That's just that's got to be incredibly difficult.
Speaker 2: And then just all they're trying to do is like live their authentic life. Yeah, which is all that any of us are trying to do. Absolutely, like we're just trying to be the person that we feel like we're meant to be.
Speaker 3: And kudos for them to actually going and doing it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think about all the people that are just like, ugh, I can't I can't do it. Yeah, I'm just going to get too much backlash or I'm just going to be judged too much that people like they keep themselves down.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Times are changing though, you know, which is good. And you know, we are having a lot of people talk about it, so hopefully those people are getting more comfortable now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then the election happened.
Speaker 2: But we won't go into politics, not today, not today. So are you interested in going into like okay, so let's start here. Have you done anal yet?
Speaker 3: I have not in my personal life? Yes? Is it on your radar? Yes? I would like to do it.
Speaker 4: Eventually, it's on my lafe as well, so people are interested in seeing that before it hits the mainstream, then that's where you can find it. I do enjoy it a lot. I'm just you know, waiting for the right time, waiting for the right offer.
Speaker 3: So makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you want it to be something that you could collaborate on with the studio, Like would you want to come up with a concept, would you want to be involved in building out the scene, or do you want to just work with a studio that you feel comfortable with who might like let you pick the talent.
Speaker 4: I would be very appreciate if I could have some input on the scene. Absolutely. I kind of have a vision of how I would like it to go down.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: If you recall one of Angela White scenes that came out last year, it was a gangbang scene, but just like it was with Browsers, which, as we know, Browsers is a little more give me a little funny sometimes it's a little less serious, And if I were to do it with that company, I would definitely want it to be more of a real sexy, like serious scene, so kind of more just like oiled up and like just really hot, not so much like acting to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like really like intense.
Speaker 2: And again, like I said, I haven't shot for them for like two years, but I was only shooting for Twisties and Browsers before I stopped directing, okay, And the stuff that I was shooting for Browsers was I was shooting their high end like cinematic scenes and they were all serious Okay. There wasn't any like acting. It was all like very much like what you're talking about, okay, like really beautiful visuals and really like beautiful productions. So I know that they were doing scenes like that. I don't know if they still are.
Speaker 4: I know, it's definitely it's still a thing. It's just I feel like it's few and further in between.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's mostly their contract talent that I shot, but not always hmm, maybe it was always.
Speaker 3: No, I can't remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did Twisty for them and Twisty's and obviously that was very glamorous yea, yeah, beautiful shoot. So I really enjoyed that. Yeah, what about Gangbangs? Yeah, I could foresee myself doing that too. Never done that in my personal life yet, but I think it's super hot working up to it. If you would ask me to do it today, I'd probably be like, I want to wait a little bit. You know, I'm still kind of getting myself up there, but I think I really want to do it.
Speaker 3: I think it's awesome for sure. What is about a gangbang appeals to you?
Speaker 4: I just think being the princess in the room and just like all the attentions on me and all these guys are here for me.
Speaker 3: I think that's so hot.
Speaker 2: So when people say that gang bangs are degrading to women, you would refute that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would refute that and be like, you do you realize all these guys are here for you and to just like have fun with you and make your you know, sexual desires come true. But you know, if you don't have sexual desires to have all your fills hold, then are holes filled.
Speaker 3: I probably wouldn't do a gang bang, you know what I mean. Everyone's different.
Speaker 2: It kind of depends on like how you see female sexuality in general, right, and how you see like sex between men and women just in general. So I think that if you always view women as a victim in sexual encounters, then you're always going to see them as a victim in something like a gang bang, because you're going to see them as an object being used for the men's pleasure as opposed to like the women receiving pleasure from men, because you don't see women that way to sexual creatures. You only see them as victims of men.
Speaker 3: Totally. I think that says a lot about the viewer. Definitely, absolutely it does. Never thought about it that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's where I like to ask like women that question on this podcast when they like gangbangs, because I want to push back against that so much because I so many people think that, oh yeah, because that's like the narrative, you know, but it's not the case, Like so many women have that fantasy. Yeah, you know, and they and they and they do feel like the center of attention.
Speaker 3: Of all these men and the men, you know, ye are there.
Speaker 2: To like please them and and you know they are receiving pleasure as opposed to being like this used ub piece of meat, which and I think it also like reflects It depends on the scene too, because I've definitely I was going to say too, I swear it looks like the women's being used Yep. So every scenario is you know, a little bit different too. Who the company is, you know, pasting it and everything, and the safety. Absolutely, every scenario is a little bit different. And I'm sure some women go in there and just say, I want to be freaking.
Speaker 4: Used today, slap me around, like do the things you know, I want to do it.
Speaker 2: But and that's her prerogative, you know. So you know a movie I saw the other day which I really liked. Have you seen Baby Girl?
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 2: I just saw it. Do you know what it's about? No, So it's starring Nicole Kidman. It's like new and it's it's about a high powered, like female CEO who starts an affair with an intern, like a young male intern. But it's about power dynamics, okay, and it's basically how he dominates her.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: But he's like in like the socials construct, Right, She's the powerful one because she's this high powered CEO of like like an Amazon type company. Yeah, and he's just like this lowly intern. But in the bedroom, yep, he's the dominant and she's the submissive, and like how much she wants how she's always yearned for that release as the submissive, but she's all always had to like hide that because she has to be this powerful woman, this mom, like be all these things. And she finally finds like somebody who can play to that. But like how it's just flipped. It's just an interesting.
Speaker 3: Absolutely and that happens, you know, for men as well.
Speaker 4: I find, you know, I've had you know, a couple of clients before that have said, you know, I'm a CEO, I'm in charge of everything all day. When I want to go to the bedroom, I want to be dominated and I want to be told what to do, and I want to be told I'm a little piece of shit, you know, like and that's you know, the contrast.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's I get that for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I could definitely relate to her because I tend to be submissive in bed, and it's like the same for me usually the boss and I'm like tell people what to do, but like so in the bedroom, like I like, I don't want to be the boss.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be the boss anymore. I get it.
Speaker 2: So it's just really interesting how like sexuality just brings out like different sides in people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I find that I like both.
Speaker 4: I think it just depends on the situation, so I guess that would be a switch. I definitely enjoy being submissive and dominant depending on the situation. I find myself very dominant with women and very submissive with men.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask, because usually people are like one way or the other depending on the sex. Uh huh, Yeah, do you prefer being with women or men sexually or is it very much even?
Speaker 3: It's very much even. Yeah, I'm I love both.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I could foresee myself marrying a man or a woman.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was going to ask, like relationship wise and relationship wise, you could do either.
Speaker 3: Yep, I've dated women as well, so yeah, definitely. Have you found dating to be difficult now that you're in the adult industry? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean absolutely. It's like a happy, you know, happy balance. It's like, do you want to date someone in the industry where all you talk about is work, or do you want to date a civilian where it's this crazy you know, you have a crazy outside world and then the civilian is like, I'm okay with it, but are you really okay with it?
Speaker 2: You know all the things that come along with that. So, yeah, what do you find generally happens when you're dating a civilian, like how does the relationship degrade because of your job?
Speaker 4: I find a lot of them like are fine with it in the beginning, and they're trying to be genuine and say like, I'm okay with it, and as things progress, I think maybe things will bother them or you know, whatever the case may be, and they're actually not okay with it.
Speaker 3: Which that's fine, You're allowed to change your mind.
Speaker 4: But I find that's kind of what happens is they feel like they can handle it because they want to be with me or the person so bad, and they're really just not that person because you have it's it's a special type of person. I don't know if it's something that can be learned or taught. It's just kind of who you are, Like are you you know, are you comfortable with that or not?
Speaker 2: Do you think that they fall for Sinatra Monroe and then when they get to know you as a person, like as the person that you are, like you're real name, Yeah, then they get attached and then those feelings of jealousy come in.
Speaker 3: Or do you think it's like the opposite, Like I find it to be the opposite, okay, falling in love with the me that's at home and then seeing this vixen because I'm like, I'm such like a nerd at home, Like you'll find me in my sweatpants and like a you know, a sports bra, hair tied up.
Speaker 4: Like eighty five percent of my life. I'm a very chill, relaxed girl. Jim Gurley. So like when they see this vixen online, they're like, wow, like who is this person? Like you know what I mean, like not a bad way, but just different, you know, But I like playing both those roles too, Like gives me a chance to dress up and have fun and do all of that.
Speaker 3: What do you find like they start to complain about first, like what are some of the first like breaks in the damn?
Speaker 4: I would say, maybe asking me about like how my day would be potentially, and you know you ask, so I'm going to tell you like, oh, it's a great scene, like had you know, so much fun and just kind of getting into some of the details and you can tell like they're trying to want to talk about it and know and then it's like just like it's getting them, it's getting them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that's kind of the start of it and you can kind of read it, you know, unfortunately pretty quickly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and did it.
Speaker 2: And then, like I've heard a lot of girls say that, they'll start to like compare themselves to different guys and they'll be like, oh, like I saw you do this scene and you like Ryan Reid was on before you, and she was like, you know, she had a guy that was like, oh, you make this noise in this scene, but you don't make this noise with me, you know, and she was like it's a performance, yeah, you know, and but like that was hard, like it couldn't really resonate with him.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep.
Speaker 4: I've had that comment too, like oh, like or are you actually Like when I'm having sex like at home with my person and I'm like maybe making the same sound or I said something the same, They're like, are do you did you really mean that?
Speaker 3: Or like were you just like acting like kind of that as well? That's rough. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's it's an intriguing, you know, business to be and especially with that, you know, relationships. Yeah, I'm very fortunate to have a like a good upbringing, you know, I'm very close with both of my parents, so I do have that, which is great, and I lived very close to.
Speaker 3: Them, like ten minutes away. That's everything, it really is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it means everything to me to have a good relationship with them.
Speaker 2: How did your parents react when you told them that you were getting into the atail industry.
Speaker 4: Well, I was doing OnlyFans for a while, and then you know, I came to my mom obviously when I started doing pro I'm like, all right, like I don't want any I don't want her to find out any other way than her daughter coming to her and saying, hey, this is what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: I'm safe. You know all the things. Gives her the opportunity to ask all the questions.
Speaker 4: And you know she was upset, of course, but not in a I'm angry at you, I don't want to see you, just more like worried and wanting to know that my safety is okay. My mother's older, you know, she's sixty six, So she grew up in a time of watching porn.
Speaker 3: That was that.
Speaker 4: Like we were speaking out earlier, drugs on set, alcohol on set, you know, all the things like she asked me, you know, testing how often you're getting tested like HIV, like all the things that a mother would be concerned about. But I just I tried to make her feel as comfortable as humanly possible and just make her feel, you know, at ease, and let her know I'm safe, and you know, I'm getting tested every two weeks and I'm doing everything I can, and I'm probably having the safest sex that I've ever had in my life because all of these other people are also tested.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. So you know that was a big part.
Speaker 4: And I asked her too, is like, do you want me to tell Dad like I will happily sit down and have that conversation with him, and he was like, and she was like, I don't see any.
Speaker 3: Good coming out of that, so I would.
Speaker 4: I was like, all right, well you have to lay your head next to him at night, so if that's what you want to do. My father's seventy turned seventy three this year, so again not a big like internet person. I think the most my parents will watch porn is like they put a.
Speaker 3: DVD and you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So I have a feeling one day it will occur that he finds out and I'm prepared to have that conversation. But as of now, my mom would just like to it, you know, okay, under under wraps.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I respect it. Whatever is you know works for you and your relationship.
Speaker 4: They're still together, you know, they've been together for twenty six years. They're more in love than ever, which is so sweet to see.
Speaker 3: That's great. I know, that's amazing. I love that. Yeah. Have you ever dreamed of having more explosive orgasms with enhanced taste, volume, and vitality of your semen? Load Boost is your answer. Crafted by US licensed medical doctors, by our friends at VB Health. Load Boost is packed with a mix of FDA proved powerful ingredients that really work. It's no surprise that this supplement is a top choice among adult film stars who need to achieve impressive finishes. So if you're ready to elevate your bedroom experience from just okay to let's go again, load Boost is your go to solution. Load Boost both satisfied customers in all fifty states in over forty five countries worldwide. VB Health is adored by their customers. Over eighty eight percent give them a four or five star rating. Unjudged Me an impartial review platform that only accepts reviews from verified purchases. We all know Adam and Eve is the one stop shop for everything sexy, and now with my code Holly, you can get any one item for fifty percent off, plus ten free gifts, and you'll even.
Speaker 2: Get free shipping. So spice up your sex life at Adam and Eve dot com, but only.
Speaker 3: If you use code Holly.
Speaker 2: So actually to loop back to the dating question, because I realized I didn't ask this. You believe in polyamory, right, you think that that's a good fit for you. Can you explain to us a little bit more about that?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: So, throughout my past relationships, unfortunately I was always like a bit of a cheater. So I came I had to come to Jesus moment with myself. Oh, I don't know, probably about three years ago. I was like, you probably just like dating, you know other people. You probably like seeing other people, you know when you're seeing someone, because I still like having that person to go home to and talk to. But obviously it wasn't fair for what I was doing, you know. So I was like, you just need to be honest with yourself and with when you talk to someone in the future about who you are as a person. So I've had that conversation, you know, and I've had success in that definitely, I mean obviously, down to my core, I feel a lot better, Like I don't want to be lying or cheating on anyone.
Speaker 3: That's not right or fair to anybody.
Speaker 4: So I've definitely it's eased a lot of my anxiety that like, really I didn't even know that was there, But now that I'm so honest and open about myself, I feel just better. So that's been really helpful. Ironically, both of my cousins on my mother's side are also polyamorous.
Speaker 3: Which is very intriguing.
Speaker 4: And I thought about that the other day and I was like, could that at all be like hereditary? You know, I just find it po I don't know, it's not super common, so the fact that both of my cousins are, and it's not like we grew up watching that. You know, my mother's sister was not, you know, dating multiple men, at least I don't believe she was. My parents were always monogamous, So it's just very interesting to me that also both of my cousins are.
Speaker 2: You know, I think like a lot of people have that yearning to have multiple sensual partners. And I think that most people just cheated. Sure, you know, like you said, like I mean absolutely cheating is something that has been the subject of many a movie and a book and a story. Yes, And I think only now we've started to consider other forms of relationships and like maybe we could actually figure out how to have relationships and have sexual experiences with other people but still have like one primary partner and actually have that work for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like yeah, and have the open and honestly, yeah, have those conversations about your desires. Because we're all human at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: It's like an animalistic thing, right, that desire to have a sexual experience with another person. And I think it's beautiful if you can have that trust with someone to be able to experience that.
Speaker 3: Because we have one life, you want.
Speaker 4: To do something like you know, of course it's not hurting anybody, like do it, you know, if you can for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, so my parents were swingers, right, so not like today you probably would call them polyamorous, I guess, but back then that, yeah, that wasn't a word that existed right there, Like you know, they would just go to the Playboy mansion.
Speaker 3: In my head, just fuck other dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, my dad was like whatever, yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think just now, like because we've become so much more open about sexuality and we've communicated about it more and and we just look at it in a different way, like we're open to considering other types of relationships absolutely so, which I think is really healthy. I'm in a monogamous relationship and that works for me and my husband. But I find, you know, the discussion of like polyamory really interesting, and like I've talked to so many people obviously on this podcast who do polyamory and it works really well for them, and I just think it's you know, I think it's really great to be able to have that kind of understanding with your partners and absolutely be able to communicate in that way because so many people like don't know how to communicate.
Speaker 3: They don't talk general. Yeah, they just don't talk to their partners anything. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, communication is everything, it is we want to have a successful relationship, I mean beyond just like aolute about everything, you know, And I think that that the lack of communication and people not talking to each other about how they feel on how things affect them is is little.
Speaker 3: I think that's literally what kills relationships. One hundred percent. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so your name has a very old Hollywood feel, which I love.
Speaker 3: So what inspired that? So back to the strip club days.
Speaker 4: One of the evenings I was going to work at a different club in Las Vegas, Sapphire actually, and on the way and I had seen Sinatra Street and I was just like, oh, Sinatra Street, that's cute. And I usually dances like Sasha or Scarlet or some of the essa's and they're like, well, all of those are taken. Do you have another idea? And I was like, what about Sinatra? And they're like, that's cool, we like it, we'll keep it. And it kind of just stuck with me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I wasn't doing OnlyFans at that time. I didn't have a social media presence, but I kept Sinatra for a while. I do obviously I love Frank Sinatra's music. I think his music is amazing. But yeah, kind of just it stuck with me, and then I just had the Sonatra name for a while. And I started working with Gianna as I spoke with about before, and her partner was like, maybe Monroe would be like a cool last name. I was like, I love Marilyn Monroe and like they dated like at one point, you know or whatever, fooled around, but yeah, very iconic.
Speaker 3: Different. Yeah, I feel like people either love it or hate it, but I love it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it is different, and it's it's because there are a lot of people in porn whose names sound the same yep, one version of the mix of the same name and the same last name, and they're just mixed together differently and confusing. Agreed, So yours is very unique. I've never met anybody who has that name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: I know. So like it's easier to remember, actually absolutely, yeah, And I will say like easier to google.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like people want to look you up.
Speaker 2: Because I remember when we first started shooting Stormy Daniels, she was just going by Stormy. Oh yeah, and we were like, we were like, you have to change your you have to give yourself a last name.
Speaker 3: She's like, no, my name is Stormy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, people are going to look you up and get the weather, like you need a last name, and like at the time she wasn't obviously who she is today, and she was like it doesn't matter and I was like, girl, you need a last name. So like eventually, I think when Wicked signed her to a contract, they were like, you need a last name, and so then she picked Daniels. But cool, Yeah, it's important, Yeah, because you got to think and you got to think about it. You got to think about like spelling. If you pick a weird spelling, like, it's gonna be hard for people to find you.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and we're in a day and age where if it's difficult at all, they're like, eh, whatever, I'll look some melts up, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely absolutely, would you ever data fan?
Speaker 3: I would tell us more. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I've had I've had a couple of really really amazing fans that have just that have showered me with gifts and just been really amazing. I've gone on a date with one and it was a really great experience, actually really really sweet guy. So I yeah, I would definitely date more more of them for sure.
Speaker 2: What would be the best if a fan was interested in dating you, what's like the best way for them to approach you about it?
Speaker 4: I would say I have a place picked out or you know, wherever they live, if they live in my hometown or whatever. I'm going to fly in. I have a place picked out. I would love to take you at to dinner. I'll have a car pick you up. We can meet out in public to make you feel comfortable, you know, because I don't want anyone come into my house or anything. Yeah, of course sure, so to have a car pick you up. I'll take you to dinner. We'll see how, you know, how it flows, and we'll kind of go from there. You know, I'm definitely like a traditional man. You know, let me take you out, let me take you to dinner, and you know talk.
Speaker 3: What are some other qualities in a man that you like?
Speaker 4: Chivalry for sure, opening doors for me being a gentleman. Surprise is randomly, you know, like I don't want to get flowers on V Day. I want to get flowers on a random Tuesday. You know that you're thinking about me and just being there for me, you know, emotionally, how's your day?
Speaker 3: You know, good morning? A supportive partner. It's really honestly a big big thing.
Speaker 2: Some of your favorite fans on OnlyFans, what do they do right to like be your favorite?
Speaker 4: Well, they I mean they they're tipping is like amazing, you know, they buy all of my content. They're paying you for your time, They're paying me for my time. They love me as a human being. They're buying all of my content. They're being supportive of everything that I drop. And not only on OnlyFans, but they'll talk to me like, oh, I saw you on Instagram today and it's like wow, like you're actually like, you know, you look at my other stuff too. It's not just only fans. You're supporting me on my YouTube, my Instagram. Like that's really important too. So that's a true fan, you know, that follows you, that knows kind of what you're doing on your day to day.
Speaker 3: When you know, you post to social media.
Speaker 4: So that's really special to me too, if you can really follow me and support me.
Speaker 2: And I would just like for my own personal thing, I would like to throw and also like understands and respects boundaries, right, because you definitely get some sometimes that they'll get like strangely possessive or jealousy, you know, and they understand the nature of the relationship.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, understanding the nature of the relationship I think is a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And like you can definitely become I mean, you know like I have some fans that I've been like with me for a long time that I would like, you know, consider like you know, like friends, and like I adore them, and you know, like I appreciate like how they've been there for me. But and and they're great too because they don't expect things from me that like are unreasonable, right you know what I mean, like an unreasonable amount of my time.
Speaker 4: Because they they appreciate the relationship too and what it is because they've got, you know, their own stuff going on in their life. So it's kind of you know, a little bit of a getaway for them, as it is for you when you speak to them. And then when that conversation is done, it's done. Yeah you know, yeah you can pick it up next time. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: And they understand like if I can't get back to them like right away.
Speaker 3: Yep, maybe like busy working, Yeah yeah absolutely, Yeah, so I would I would definitely like throw that into very important for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Love you, Danny, Love you, Johnny. Yes, next question, what is the perfect penis size for you? Definitely seven inches okay, yeah, seven inches, and I would say all the way to like five is good for me, Okay, but seven's a favorite.
Speaker 3: Okay, so like not bigger than that. I mean, I can, I actually can take a look like for what it is.
Speaker 4: I've had a lot of male performers, be like, for example, Hollywood Cash, I had a scene that hasn't dropped yet that'll be dropping with black draw really excited about it. It was a boy boy girl and as we all know, is a very large penis. It's very long, and you know, I was able to take the whole thing. I just I guess it's the way that I'm shaped, very deep. But if it gets really wide, that's uncomfortable for me for sure.
Speaker 2: See, that's so interesting. It's funny because like every girl's different, right, like totally. I think guys want like an across the board answer that is the same for all women, and it's just not.
Speaker 3: It's just not. We're all so different and you got to figure it all out. Yep.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I would say seven inches for sure is like my sweet spot.
Speaker 2: But I like that You're like, okay, five to seven inches, uh huh, not seven to nine inches. Yeah, you know, you like pick the lower end of the scale.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Yeah. I think like a lot of men listening would appreciate here. Yeah, I love an average cock, I do.
Speaker 2: What are some of the things that men can do in bed that like really get you going?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of foreplay, definitely, really everything building up to like actual penetration, So making out is super important to me. Kissing my ears, my chest, just really like giving the whole full body experience. Maybe like loving on my feet, like I love my toes getting sucked.
Speaker 3: You know, do you have a lot of guys that are like into your feet.
Speaker 4: I'd love to tap into that market more. You know, I have a good amount that, but I love. Yeah, I love that side of things. I love getting my toes stucked on and played with.
Speaker 3: It's fun. I'm told I have cute toes. Awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know, a lot of a lot of head And I'm a giver too, so like I'm the same way you know before actual penetration, Like I want to really just shower you with all the things, like low job, you know, nipple play if that's what you're into, ear play, all of that.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you have a specialty in bed, like one thing that you're particularly good at.
Speaker 3: Yes, a couple of things. So I'm just good definitely. I would say my blowjob skills are very good just because I enjoy it so much, like I said, thoroughly, like enjoy giving head, so like that just makes the experience so much better, you know what I mean. Enthusiasm counts for a lot, absolutely, And I would definitely say writing to I work out a lot, so squats and everything, and the legs are built for writing. I can do the reverse cowgirl for a while for a while. Yeah, yep, for sure.
Speaker 2: That's great because that is like the position that like ko yep, oh my god, yep.
Speaker 3: So just it's just literally like dog squats it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it really is a lot of the times it's like mostly like for the camera or for the guy. Like me personally as a woman, like I don't get much out of like cowgirl really unless I'm really like grinding on it, and that's when my legs are down, so that's comfortable. But as far as like squatting, like we're doing it for the camera or we're doing it for the male.
Speaker 3: That's like actually there watching, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, what's your favorite position, Doggie?
Speaker 3: I just I don't know, it like hits a certain spot for me.
Speaker 4: It's very easy access to play with the clip, which is like my biggest thing. Like if I'm masturbating by myself, I don't even care about penetration, Like I'm all clip play, So I definitely really enjoy, you know, playing with the clip while getting penetrated.
Speaker 3: That makes a lot of sense. Mm hmm. I mean that's where most of our nerves are. I wish I could turn my face around and doggy, but that's the only downside. But man, that's like it hits the spot for me. Do you not have like a good like neck rotation? It's okay, like I have.
Speaker 4: Actually, I have an injury from a car accident about three years ago, so my left side is really shot.
Speaker 3: I have to get injections, steroid injections, so I try to know to go back like this, But yeah, I don't have a great neck unfortunately.
Speaker 2: You know, some girls can like swivel their neck like the fucking Exorcist.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then some girls are just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a mirror, Yeah, what's going on about? Yeah? Oh my gosh, Well, Sinatra, thank you so much for coming on. I have a couple of questions for you for our Patreon Wow Summer asks the same questions, same two questions from Michael Lee in summer.
Speaker 3: Wow. Well, at least we're consistent.
Speaker 2: That will be in a separate segment from my Patreon members if you want to get access to that, Plus these interviews live as they are streamed, plus so much other bonus content. Go to patreon dot com slash Holly Randall Unfiltered for only five dollars a month. It's literally like less than a latte at Starbucks.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, people.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, you can find me on Instagram at Holly Randall, on Twitter at Holly Randall, or go to Hollylinks to get access to all of my platforms.
Speaker 3: And Sinatra, where can they find you on? Yeah, so you can find me on Instagram at Sinatra dot Monroe, Sinatra Monroe on the of and Sinatra Monroe Underscore on the Twitter. So just yeah, if you put Sinatra Monroe inlet, that account will come up.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much for joining us, and I will see you on the next one.