Speaker 1: You're listening to Bigfoot Society, and I'm Jeremiah Byron. In this show, we go beyond the campfire stories to bring you first hand encounters from people who say they've seen something impossible. From backwoods trails and remote mountain haulers to quiet farms and crowded highways. The stories come from everywhere, and each one leaves us with more questions than answers. These are the voices of the people who've lived it. To settle in, because today you'll hear another account that just might change the way you see the woods forever. So stay with us. I big for Society. You get the privilege of talking to mister Carlos Abiscale today. Carlos is a spiritual explorer and author and also bigfoot experiencer. His most recent book that he's written is called Bigfoot Dragons. Jesus Christ in the Evolution of the Human Soul and Carlos came up in a recent A recent conversation with I had Angelique Benham on the show. Listeners might remember that out to Carlos or we got connected somehow. It was meant to be and was able to get Carlos on the show, and we'll have some interesting things to talk about today. So welcome to the show. Carlos. How are you, sir.
Speaker 2: I'm doing really well, thank you. It's it's a cold day here in mend Oregon. Oh yeah, we're it's very sunny, but it's really cold. It's like in the teens.
Speaker 1: Right now, is it really? Wow? So it's even colder than it is out here in Iowa. My goodness. So you are in the middle of it all year out there in the well Lammette National Forest. There's so many I've had so many conversations with people about that whole area. I mean everywhere from from Oakridge to Paulina Lake is out there too.
Speaker 2: I believe it's all Like I got Paulina Lake within maybe thirty minutes. Wow, there's the Cascade Lakes where just yesterday, day before yesterday, I found a whole section of impenetrable sasquash structures, one after the other. I mean, like here, I don't I don't have any problems going I don't even look for them. I don't, like, seriously, I want to go on a hike. I just want to go on a normal hike. And next thing I know, there's another massive structure. There's whole kinds of stuff here like this is. It's unreal by square mile how much you can find. They're everywhere. You go on a bike ride, there they are. You know, I go on a hike, there they are. I'm driving down you know, a dirt road, there they are. I mean, I have just thousands of pictures now, like I always find structures, footprints, you know. I recently recorded some vocalizations as well. I mean, it's just insane here. I can't believe that people even have to fight over areas because they're everywhere, like literally everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people, like, if you're not familiar with the Pacific Northwest, listeners might be like, well, that sounds like a little bit of exaggeration. It's definitely not, guys. Because at Sasquatch Summerfest last year, and I'm gonna keep this guy's name out of it, an older gentleman came up to me and he was like, I gotta show you some pictures of what I've been finding out in a similar area. And so the stuff Carlos is saying is very similar to stuff this other guy is saying, and it's like, it's not an exaggeration. Guy it is that crazy out there. I mean, Sasquatch stuff is literally everywhere and not even that far into the woods.
Speaker 2: So I I almost think that in this area the Sasquatch population and it's greater than in some towns. I mean, just by the amount of structures and the amount of forest that is here. Just find them everywhere, Like it's just you have Polina Lake, you have the Cascade Lakes, which I just you know, discovered a new area. You have Oak Rage, you have the I mean the beach, the beaches. I found structures off the beaches everywhere I've gone. Took a drive out to Washington. They're a little more spread out in Washington, but I was in the Olympic National Forest, and I mean they have beaches there which structure after structure after structure after structure, and they're not man made. I mean, people don't beachgoers don't go around making these massive structures on the beach. And what I realized from from talking to people out here, a lot of those beach structures are nurseries for their kids. So they put their kids, they make this structure, they put up perimeter around it, and and some of them, you know, an adult can't fit in there, or an adult bigfoot wouldn't fit, but a child would, a child bigfoot would. And they put them in there with a perimeter and they go fishing, or they go hunting, or they go you know, do their thing. So I've seen, yeah, hundreds and hundreds that one beach for example. I mean, if you look at it the entrance, it doesn't make any sense that a human would do that the way that they're made. Humans don't make that. They don't. It takes a lot of work. Those logs are fifty pounds, you know, twenty to thirty to fifty pounds. Sure you never see that happening. And I mean that one particular beach, I counted probably about seventy seventy structures if not more, just there and people just go sit around them and walk around and they don't even have a clue. But those are nurseries. The Sasquats have been putting their their kids there, well, they go fishing, you know.
Speaker 1: Fascinating that's around. So this is like Olympic National Park, Washington area. Correct, Okay, interesting, I'm going to go through a few others real quick. So this is this more towards Oregon, then that's bend. Yeah, that's okay, that's.
Speaker 2: Benned as well. That's so that one was it's a trailhead, a biking trailhead, very popular, and that wasn't there earlier in the year, and all of a sudden, right out of the trailhead, there it is, and it's got I mean a person didn't make it, you know. And and there's right around there is your biking up to the trail.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: There's there's a lot of structures on the ride and people just go buy them like nothing, you know. And the thing with me is that I'm not out looking. I feel them and then I see them, or I'll feel the footprint and and then I'll see it. In this one, for example, I was just going out for a hike out and on the coast. This is on the coast. I had been to this area and something told me to go up hill instead of downhill to the beach, and so I went uphill. But then less than less than a quarter of a mile, I feel the energy from this thing. Look up and there it is. So I have to scramble to get up there. And I mean it's it's perfectly geometrical, you know. Those logs were placed there. There has been no cutting. It's not a wind area, and it just gets crazier and crazier. I mean, and they have the same patterns all over the place.
Speaker 1: So it's so wild it and there's just a few more that I want to go through at this point. So there's there's that's a really cool picture. I mean, you have that that x crossing right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one was I would say, well over one hundred feet high.
Speaker 1: So then when you you look at these, you're looking at the ends, I would imagine they're not cut, they are are broken off. I'm guessing, or what are you looking at?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I always look at how the thing could have possibly be have been put together, and normally what I find is they make those xes, those axes.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They actually told Angelique that that's a place where they want to exchange for entering their their their places, their their you know home. So other people say it's energeticic, but this is what Angelique told me from talking to to the forest people directly. And a lot of those trees, if you look on the on the base, they're not attached to a root system. A lot of times they were pushed you can tell that they were pushed. And see when it's a landslide or wind or or or snow fall, they normally fall all like hair, you know, like in one direction. These you can find in every single direction. They're torn, They're pushed there. You know, they're place in geometrical fashion to where you know, you know, it's it's it's it's manufactured. As a matter of fact, I work in in insurance claims. I work with the insurance claims for roofing, and I'm pretty used to telling like those are massive trees that are making a uh kind of like a Masonic thing. But those trees are like well over one hundred feet.
Speaker 1: High each totally kind of are Wow, isn't that crazy? Well I didn't even Yeah, you pointed out it looks very similar, doesn't it. That's it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would my height would be like at the bottom of the tree, you know, the front tree, like like really low. You know, those are massive, massive trees. Like the size is just not you know, in the angle that one. So that's interesting because that one is out, it's out in this area. But I had seen that one that same day on a presentation that somebody made for the Bend area. Well, next thing, I know, I go out, you know, I'm going out camping from there, because it was like up the road from where the presentation was, and I wanted to go to a hot spring, and I happened to turn make a turn. Just just felt like going down the road, I felt like I needed to make a turn, made a turn to the right, went to a parking lot. Look at my map, and on my map up that road there was the trail to go to a hot spring. So I'm like, oh, I'm going to go to a hot spring. But I didn't want to go through all of the campsites on the edge of the thing. So I went up up a trail, a hiking trail up above, and I ran smack into the thing. I mean, and this is a massive Oh, it's a massive asterisk. I actually went and did a video examining and those are trees that are upside down and plays there. That doesn't happen in nature, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean, I'm just looking at this picture right now, and it just that just does not happen the way that those are crossed, and it's almost like a big asterisk. Yes, so weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that which brings me to what I've gathered so far in my travels with the sasquads. We live in a multi dimensional universe, right, and so the sasquats moved from dimension to dimension. They can be right in front of you and you don't see them because they vibrate a higher frequency to where our eyes cannot detect them. Now, anything that has to do with this is not just scientific. I mean I'm not I don't even care about proving whether there's an ape out there because I already know that that there is. There's more to that than just you know, they have been here before us. We're the hybrids. We have their DNA, but they don't have ours, okay. And what I have run into with with them is that they in a sense are teaching us to to as sense spiritually, okay. And I mean this can get really esoteric. I'm not here to push any kind of belief, but at the same time, this is what I have heard from them, heard from people that have ah communication with them for years, like like Kelly Rainbow, Butterfly, uh Kawane uh last thing, yeah, last Parietus and many others. Right, So they show themselves to certain individuals that carried carry a higher frequency and over time they they lead people to learn things about about them. Then the main thing that I have gathered, and that's why I wrote this book. It wasn't even like a book that I decided I wanted to write. It's just like I run into experience after experience after experience. Then I was let to go to Europe run into the sasquat was there. I wasn't even planning on going to Europe nor finding sasquats there. I just was strongly felt like I need to buy my ticket. Okay, I didn't have any itinerary, and uh and I landed in Spain and uh and and I was like, okay, well, I guess I'm just going to go from from place to place and and discover things. The people that I run into, one hundred percent scent were recepted in Europe about the sasquash one hundred percent. Every single person that I and I'm not talking to every person that I run into, but every person that I actually had a conversation with happened to be spiritual people that were in tune with a lot of the different experiences that I've had. I come from from a very ex stands background and spirituality where I started and as a Christian, and I describe all in my book. But then it eventually evolved into a lot of other experiences that did not fit the bill for their religion. Right. And by this point, I've already done shamanic work. I've done a lot of work on healing the life and a lot of work and uh and and on different different things that I was led to. I was basically making myself available to participate in whatever spirit wanted to do. Right. So as things evolved in this trip, the first person I run into is a girl that has spent years working on a specific healing modality for for inner trauma. And she's a psychologist and I told her about this sass question. She's like, she likes close her eyes tapped in And He's like, yeah, they're real. They're talking to me and they're taking too much space. So I told them not to, you know, to back off and stop talking to me. So some people are that attuned to where they can they can actually tap in and communicate directly with them. Okay, uh for me, I feel them, I sense where their structures are uh and and I do, so I started at first, I was led to start playing the flute. And I'm the kind of person that can pick up an instrument when when spirit tells me to do it, and I just inherently know how to play it. Okay. And why am I talking about the music is because years ago I actually run into shape shifting alien that was actually shaped formanto or cloaked as a As an older lady, I had longer, very long conversation with her about sound and about frequency, and about intent and about the changes that were coming to the world and so on. And after a couple of hours of walking in the forest in Oregon, she uncloaked herself in front of me, and by this time we had already done ceremony together. She whipped out some crystals. I whipped out my daj redoo, and we're putting intention into the into the into the music, and we're playing together and we're finally we're done, and she goes my husband's calling me, and I'm like, you don't have a phone, and uh, She's like, I have to get going. And so we parted ways and she was going to the left on a trail and I decided to stay and then she uncloaked herself and her The message about the the the music was that when you release sound, just like the spoken word, you know, in the beginning, God said, you know, let there be whatever, and it was sound released. And the same way when we speak things, it carries a power and an energetic signature. When you play an instrument with an intention to connect with spirit, it releases that frequency onto the onto the earth, onto onto this reality. Right which this is way before I actually run into the sasquash. This is years before and as I'm in in in Europe. One thing that I had learned from hanging out with Angelique was that, you know, you need to introduce yourself to them when you go into forest and let them know who you are and blah blah blah. By now I don't have to introduce myself. I just go there and they know I'm there, and they know who I am everywhere like worldwide, right I. And so I she was she was telling me about how we need to, you know, just let him know that we're in the forest and blah blah blah, and and kind of ask for permission to go into the forest and to their home and they either buy the your energetic signature. They can either accept you or reject you. And that's where the people that get bounced out of certain areas is because of their energy. You know, a lot of times they're ex military or something, somebody that has had, you know, traumatic experiences or or whatever. It's just the energy. Right. So I had a miniature flute that I brought with me to Europe because I happened to by this time, I was doing a lot of you know a lot of land clearings and stuff. Still not not really knowing what I was doing, aside from introducing myself to them. And as I traveled from from Spain, from from southern Spain from Cerilla along the coast to to Lagos, Portugal, which is in the Algarba, the southern part of of Yeah, that's that's up north, that's northern Spain, which but I'm traveling to this to the to the south of Portugal, and I'm reading a book about non violent communication. You know, I'm just going through different experiences of personal growth and and I had gone through you know, divorce. I divorced my wife three times, with divorce three times and uh, and so I was like a personal growth thing. I'm I'm in in and and and Lago's Portugal. Read that book and and then I happened to go to Lisbon. And in Lisbon I had a couple of experiences that tested what that book was about, and eventually I ended up in in CenTra, Portugal. And in CenTra Portugal, the very first person when I get off the train leaving Lisbon into CenTra was a girl that was doing tours on a moped and I felt like I needed to go with her. And she was expensive, but she's telling me all about all about the you know, the area and the castles and whatever. And I told her about the Sasquash and I told her. She started she became really interested and she asked me, so, you're saying that you feel this way and that way and you see this and that, and just repeating what I had told her. And I'm like yeah, And she's like, I got to take you to the forest. She's like, can I pick you up in a couple of days And I'm like sure. So we exchanged information. She picks me up in her car on her day off and takes me directly where the Sasquats were. Okay, so we get to the edge of the forest, and the sasquatsh They have a way of letting you know that they're there. They can vibe you, they can make you sick, they can make sounds, they can you know, hit on trees, all kinds of things. But when we were entering the forest, I felt that same presence of them, and I said, they're here. We both felt that we have the hair, you know, standing up on our necks and and everything. So I whip out the flute and I start playing. And as we enter the forest, steps from i mean not even probably one hundred feet from where we started, sasquat structers and I'm like, see that, that's a sasquat structure. I'm pointing out and there's one after the other after the other after the other. And I said, I'm gonna do a video. You know, I took I took pictures and I said, I'm gonna do a video. And so I'm doing the video. This sound like an ambulance coming from the trees starts just going woo, like super long, super loud. And the thing is that there were no ambulances there. Ambulances have a pattern where they make that sound and they go woo, and they keep going and going down the road. This one was a single woo, you know, super long, and we're both looking and it's coming from the trees and I got to record it.
Speaker 1: We can play it right now.
Speaker 2: If you want to. I can't remember what I sent you. I know, I copied and pasted a lot of and sometimes you can't even hear it on videos or whatever. Like I noticed that you put it on Facebook and it doesn't sound right. Okay, but let's see, all right, So.
Speaker 3: Here we are folks in the forest of CenTra, Portugal.
Speaker 2: With another structure that we just found.
Speaker 3: This tree right here, which is basically cut off here and as you go up, the broken point is right there, but it doesn't come from anywhere up on top and is making a perfect tee with the roots up on that side.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So if you kind of hear something in the background too, yes, straight, Yeah, it was super loud.
Speaker 2: But like the thing with audio is that it doesn't you know, it just sounds like far away. But it was like so loud that we were both startled, right, And that was when I first realized, wait a minute, they're here. They're like they were literally making themselves known to us. Okay, really boldly. So we ended up walking down the trail finding more and more structures. She takes me to a huge megalithic area where later when I came back, I found out that that the Sasquatch make those right. So we had a whole series of experiences walking and then after that I just went to see the castles. The castles were amazing. There's a lot of mysticism in that area. Yeah, that's them does the megalithic And as a matter of fact, when I got to Ba, there was an excavation of the Bosnian Pairmids with a similar rock across the top of that, like like that one in the image, but this is in Bosnia. And yeah, that area, that area right there in Bosnia. So the guide had told me that that megalithic rock across the top. Something came and broke that rock physically and to block the excavation, and they thought that it was because they weren't supposed to find whatever was in there. So this is fast forwarding to Bosnia. I mean, I run into the Sasquats there at the bottom of the Bosnian Pairmid and it it as I went to all these countries, I always played my flute. I always channeled, you know, spirit of creator to an creator in all those places. But I didn't know I was doing it up until I got to room. Okay. But here in Bosnia it was really interesting because there were I was telling the guide that that the Sasquats make glyphs, and so the picture down below from that one, that one right there, she found it and those are clearly glyphs from the Sasquat. She had. She says, this wasn't here two days ago. We found we found where she was taking me two trees that that have been recently broken, uh, from an area that that wasn't reachable for people. And I told him that's a tree that was broken by the Sasquats. That's a tree that was broken by the SaaS question And she's like, those were not broken three days ago when I was doing a tour. Okay. So now I'm realizing that they're they're making themselves known again. And in in in Bostony, right, they uh have recorded glyphs inside of the pyramid that closely resemble the runic glyphs that have been left at Angelique's son's table in the forest in Idaho. And when you compare those to the ones if you click down below the next one below, Yeah, that one, Okay, those are extremely similar. Now if you click on the next one down to the ones they recorded on their.
Speaker 1: Table, oh wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can click back and forth and find a lot of similarities. Okay, so we're we're thinking they have some sort of an alphabet, and if you notice a lot of those. For example, if you go, let's see from the right on that same picture from the right, top right, count three and then count three down and you'll see an asterisk, and that asterisk you find it instructors everywhere. Next to the asterisk, you find the triangle with the post in the middle. That's the giant structure that we just saw earlier. To the left, you see that giant A. Okay, I found the giant A. There down below you see another X and so on. I mean these closely resemble, if not, if they're not identical to the Sasqua structures, which we still don't know what they mean. You know, people are still trying to figure out what the X means. Well, there's a whole alphabet out there of things that have that they're doing, you know, the whys. For example, you go on the second column from the right to left, almost to the bottom, there's two wys. One of the stories from from Ashley Ashley Stinnett. I don't know if you've interviewed her.
Speaker 1: She was just an area of fifty eight, no courage, yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just there with her this last and uh and she was talking about the story of the Wise. They they would keep leaving this this why looking sticks. I even found one and brought a Slava Slovakia that had between the two upper parts there was a ribbon across holding a pine cone and the pine cone apparently is very significant to to them. They they they kept giving her pine cones. But the wise. They the message that she got from them is that the Sasquat they put a y and then they put a picture of a sasquash or I think it was a rock that resemble a sasquat, and then another y. And what she got I don't I can't remember if it was mine speak what she got or it was a realization of sorts where where the Sasquatch had said the Sasquats are wise, meaning wisdom. But the two whys sounds like wise like wisdom. What I'm finding is that the Sasquash they're here to help us lighten up our vibration and assent. It's all about ascension. Everything that the universe right now, the way it is, the world situation, and everything has to do with our personal vibration. You we're splitting into a vibration of fear or a vibration of the new world of what we're going to evolve into the New Earth. Okay, that that you can't translate it to like Christianese or whatever else you want. It's there. They got it on the on the Hopey prophecies, you know there the Bible talks about the new Heaven and new Earth and all that. So we're at that point, okay, and the Sasquas are there to sort of guide us or give us that message that we need to we need to be on the higher vibration if we want to eventually be part of that new world, because how our vibration when the split comes, where our vibration is is where we're going to end up in a nutshell, right So it's uh, that's one of the bigger messages that that I've gathered from them. H So going back to the trip I'm in in, uh, let's see. I went to Porto, Portugal, then I went to those to northern Spain, and I ended up in Santiago de Compostela, which is that that that picture of the castle that you showed that in Santiago the Compostela is where the Comino the Santiago ends. It goes through Europe and it ends there, and it's a very very spiritual walk. Like people walk from France all the way, you know, through forest and everything to get here, and a lot of them have the spiritual realizations of sorts. So what happens at the hostel there? Because I just put my finger on the map and bought my ticket. I didn't even know where I was going until I got there. Oh wow, Yeah, that's how I travel. I just don't you know, I feel like I feel where I'm supposed to go right now. I just found the Sasquas in Portugal. I'm in Norton, Norton, Spain, and I get there and I'm like, wait a minute, this is the Comino the Santiago, right. It's like surprised me. Right, So I get there and the person. The first person that I meet there is a girl from Italy that has been working on cruise boats and uh and she wasn't between jobs and just traveling and uh and I told she was a little bit sick sitting in the living room there. So I have happened to have some pills for oregano oil and uh and and I gave her one and she started feeling better, right, and and I told her about the sasquash and she's like, we got to go to the forest together. And I'm like, there's a forest just down the road. I saw in the on Google Maps, and there was one forest that's called Enchanted Forest, which is a series of labyrinths in the forest that lead to statues of different mythical creatures. Right. And it's it's kind of the thing, the local thing. And it's literally walking distance I would say, probably about a three mile walk from the hostel where I was staying. And my hostel was maybe less than a mile from this castle right here, from from the cathedral. Right. So we went there and as soon as we get to the forest again, the big axes, the trees, the footprints, and this is at night, so the if you click down the picture down below that one, No, the one on top that that was one of the first ones that looks like the ruins that we were looking at. Okay, that's in Santiago. Then that one below, the one with the footprint, that's in Santiago. Right, So we're going on a hike, not looking for sasquash, and there there's all these sasquash structures. If you click down below, there's another another x Yeah that was put together. Obviously, the structures are going to look different depending on the vegetation for the area. So in this case, the trees were smaller and it was more humid, and there was just different vegetation. Right. If you click down, you'll see the type of trail. Yeah, that one below, So we're walking down and you can see the city and then you click the one below and I think there's an image there. Yeah there's a cat.
Speaker 1: Oh weird, got a statue or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's statues. So there there are plays there for people to find. It's kind of like a like, you know, I don't know, like it's a game. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then eventually she she went, she she kept moving on to another city. I stayed there for another day and I went to the opposite side of the city and you can click on the picture right below that, and all of a sudden, in this area, I find these trees that were clearly broken by force. This is not a wind area, and and that's exactly what the Sasquats do everywhere I go. So I'm like, this is you know. And I felt them before I saw them, so I know that I cannot only see them, but I feel the energy. And I literally got in my head looked down for footprints, and I look down and you can click on the on the picture below and there's a massive footprint. There are several There were several there. Okay, so now I'm finding more on the other side. I was actually looking for for glyph. Okay, So long story short, I decide to go to another city in northern Spain, past Galicia, uh, which I'm in Santem. I go to Galicia, and then from Galicia, I go to a town called f and Ferrol is in the middle of the forest, kind of in the in the coast of north north coast of Spain. And when I was heading to the to the to the forest, I happened to text Angelique and I said, uh, you know, I'm going to the forest. Do you can you ask this the forest people if they want me to bring anything, right, I just I never do that, And for some reason I thought that was a good idea. So she says, yeah, there's a fruit that looks like a watermelon that that it's white inside and it's got seats inside that are yellow. Well, I went to the store looking for that fruit for like an hour and nobody knew what it was. So I'm like, well, okay, I'm not going to take anything. I hike alled the way to the top and then I find these vines, follow the vines and I find the fruit. And this is a local fruit from Spain that does not grow anywhere in the Pacific Northwest nor in Idaho. She's never been out of Idaho or Oregon. And the Sasquas showed her exactly that fruit. How would she know because the Sasquat showed her. And I show her the picture and she's like, yeah, that's it. And I'm like, what am I supposed to do with it? And she goes just break it and put it on a rock, you know, as a offering. So if you click the picture, up on top. That's exactly exactly what I did.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, what.
Speaker 2: Are the chances that she would know this fruit to begin with? Okay, it's it's crazy, right. So if you click on the picture two pictures down, I'm starting to go down the hill after I did that, and I played the flute for them, and I started finding instructors. You know, if you clicked the one down, totally different vegetation. But look at that. Those were all twisted. Okay, roots were weaved onto the trees with the tree upside down. Okay, those are all in that same area, and I'm like, okay, so they're here. And eventually I found a whole forest of eucalyptus, and the eucalyptus trees extremely hard to bend or rake, and it has a shallower route, and there was one eucalyptus that was clearly pushed over. I don't know if I send that picture uh and these or not eucalyptus, but I I I took a picture of the eucalyptus that was pushed over the trail, which that's what did sosquares normally do when they don't want you to go through. And here They do that a lot, so the Forest Service constantly has to go and cut those trees so that vehicles and people can go through. Well, I found this footprint, and then I found this is a single track trail going back to the city of Parole in in the middle of a forest. And on the left there was clearly something came stumping through a bunch of of plants and everything. You could see that something that there was, something made a trail made freshly. And then on my right side there is a massive Spanish wall that had been there for hundreds of years that is probably about two and a half to three feet wide or thick. And something had come from the upper part plowed through that wall and then kept making the trail on the other side. Okay. And the thing is is that this wall, in order for it to be plowed like that, you would need machinery, okay. And all the rocks were on the outside of the You have the trail, then you have the wall, and then you have the outside, which is you know, forest, and all of the rocks were on that side. It was a whole shape like this. And then on the other side you could see the trail going and the thing when I look at the rocks, the rocks did not have moss, so it was recent that that rock had been been kicked down. Okay, so I'm finding more and more as I go. I'm in Ferrol, Spain, headed down through the southern part of Spain. Now to to Media. I went to a couple of cities, Segovia, the University of Segovia and then Media, and then went back to Porto, Portugal to take my plane to Amsterdam. When I went back to actually and I ended up going all the way to Yeah, I ended up going down to CenTra again, which is so you have Porto, you have Lisbon, and then CenTra is on the coastal part of Lisbon. And then from there I went to Porto. But when I went the second time, I actually rented a bike, an electric bike, went to the forest, and I just kept finding more and more, more and more and more and more. I mean infinite amount of structures where they make like the huts, like the ones on the beach. And I asked the workers that they knew who made those or what what made them, and they're like, we don't, we don't know, Okay, yeah, they had no idea. So eventually I make it to to back to Portal and fly to Amsterdam. I spent the New Years in Amsterdam, which was pretty crazy. Try to go, you know, to forest and all that, but it wasn't too accessible. But then from there I ended up going to Germany to Munich, and then from there I went to Vienna, Vienna, Austria, and I'm an instructor on traditional Spanish sorts. In my one of my students from Idaho have moved to Vienna to teach English. So he led me stay in his place, and so I was telling his roommates and him about the sasquash and what I found in my trip. Another girl says, I want to go to the forest with you. Okay. So now I'm seeing a pattern, right, because every time I've been to the forest, there's a girl that wants to go there with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was noticing that. That's that's very interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the reason why energetically, when you are doing grid work, and grid work is basically the way to explain it is to clear the land from any stuck energy in the land. Okay, could have been from a war, which there was a lot in Bosnia, could have been from from genocide like here in the United States and so on. Right, so all that energy gets stuck in in the in the earth. Okay, so we're in uh and in Vienna. Another girl wants to go. And then the download came to me that in order to effectively clear the land, sometimes you need a male male energy and female energy to balance the energy while you're doing the ceremony. Right, So now I got three uh women for women No three three so far that are with me either taking me there or want to go with me to the forest. I find structures and then I do the energy work there. Okay, uh and and but I at this point I don't have a clue of what I just told you this can this download came later, right, so I'm just going, yeah, I don't have a clue about that yet. I'm just doing it. But I don't have a clue. I don't have the explanation of what I'm doing. Right, So I ended up going across the the Nube River biking with my friend. Later after I found some structures on one area of the of the city, went to a completely different area to go see the more modern part of Vienna where they have the U n building and you know and all that, and so we were biking along to the Nube River and eventually he said, well, I got to turn around because I got to go to work, and I'm like, okay. I looked on my map and I saw that there was a massive natural area there that was kind of like a hiking forest d type of thing. And I start finding structure after structure after massive ones, and there was one that was actually a very similar to one that I that I found with Angelique, where it's a funnel and the sasqua scare the deer or lead them into this funnel, and as the deer go into the funnel, it starts twisting in all kinds of ways to where they get to a place where where if they get spooked, they'll run into everything but the exit. And that's how the sasquat harvest this this this deer or animals. Well, I found the same thing in freaking Austria, a massive one with trees in a square that it's clearly an entrance after a grassy area goes from the trail to grassy open area funnels into this massive square. And then and then I was recording, I was like this is a sasquat structure. Those trees don't belong there. Those are not even the same type of trees that are here. I mean, it was just a complete anomaly. And I'm i'm it's all same, you know, broken trees, and and they're clearly making a labyrinth. And when I'm recording this, there's another wood in the.
Speaker 1: Distance, right, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Uh, So you're now now we're talking. Now, we're talking several countries, right. I end up going from Vienna, Austria, to Zagreb, Croatia. And from Zagreb, Croatia, I went to Bradislava, Slovakia. Okay, keep in mind, I don't have it itinerary. I'm just kind of going by what I hear or where I feel like going, right. So I get to Bradislava, Slovakia, and and I end up looking up on Google Maps, and there's a bus that takes you to the to the top of this mountain that is and in the winters, it's kind of like a skiery, it's not that big. And in the bus there is a girl sitting on the other side. It's just me and the girl, right, but she's on the other side of the bus. And when I get off the bus, she gets off with me. That was the last stop. We're at the top and then I said, do you speak English? And she goes yeah. And I said, are there any hiking areas around here? And she goes, yeah, yeah, I work here. I can take you to the hiking areas, like there's hiking areas everywhere. Well, I started telling her about the sasquash right and immediately after, I like when I told her, she just wants to know everything about him. And I said, they made structures like this, this and that. And as we're walking literally steps away, sasquat structures and I'm like, that's them. Do you know who makes those? She goes, no, we think it's kids, but we never see anybody making them. They're right at the top of the mountain where where everybody goes hiking, next to the houses, and there's hundreds of them. They're everywhere. And again again I do play my flute with her nearby, and she wants to hang around because this is completely you know, like she now is starting to see what I'm seeing, you know, because she goes by there and she sees it all the time, but she doesn't have a grid of what's going on. So just keeps walking. Now she sees what I see. We find structures, we find footprints, we find all of this stuff, and now she's blown away. She has to go to work and goodbye, goodbye, and I keep going. So I spent you know, a couple of hours there walking around and everything, and I found more structures, I found more footprints, and literally when I was leaving, I felt behind me a wood okay, and the wood went right through my body and I felt like there was saying goodbye, like it like it made me almost start sobbing because it was so sweet. So I left Bratislava, Slovakia now with another with another story about it. And the next stop was Bosny, and the energy there is horrendous. Okay. I picked it up. So I'm crossing the bus that I was that I was on what's a red eye bus? Okay. I was going to be dropped off in in uh well, the town I can't remember the name. But at four in the morning, okay, we crossed into Eastern Bloc country outside of the U, the the the the U A or the the what is it the the European Union Okay, into Eastern Bloc. We the road is super windy, is twenty degrees out there, snowing. The driver like it seems like there's roundabouts every every three four miles and I'm sitting in the very back. I got sunglasses because they sometimes turn on the lights and I just want to sleep. And I'm with a bunch of Spanish students that are going to the area right and I don't even know how people didn't vomit because we're going so fast as cold. It's pitch dark outside, is snowing, and the driver's just going like crazy around these roundabouts. And we finally get to a checkpoint, Eastern block checkpoint. They get everybody out. We're all out sitting in the cold, and they're interviewing everybody outside and when they get to me, they see that I've been to all these countries and that I have an American passport, and they start drilling me right and they just don't let me go. And I happened to blankets to where I had been. So they're asking me where have you been? And I'm like, uh, and I just could not remember. Long story short, they let us go. U. Now the Spanish students think that I'm some kind of terrorists, and I had I had one of those Middle Eastern you know, like square checker things that they put on their heads. And I'm sitting in the Yeah, I had, and I had one. I didn't know what it was. I just thought it was cool, and I brought it with me and I had it around my neck, right, so I put it over my head and I got my sunglasses and I'm looking at him from the back of the truck and they're freaked. I mean they're freaked.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, So that we go a few miles after the checkpoint, after they finally let us in, they stopped the bus again and they get everybody's passports out of nowhere. Okay, So where they're waiting everybody, I'm hearing them talking about me. It's like he's probably you know all this stuff, you know. They think I'm a gypsy, they think I'm a terrorist, they think I'm all this stuff. And they finally bring the passports back. We take off. I look and I get a notification on my phone saying your data is out of if if it continues, we're going to shut down your phone or something like that. It's in Spanish from a Spanish company and I'm like, I just I just purchased enough to last me for months, and now I don't have a SIM card. Well, it turned out that everybody that's that was coming from the European Union, they tapped into all their data and they stole all their megabytes, all their pictures, all their everything in their phones, and nobody had signal. So now I'm like, okay, how am I going to get get a hold of the lady that's going to get me the tour? Right? He was supposed to pick me up? Well four in the morning. I'm like, I'm trying to think. And then I asked them in Spanish, you know, if I could get a hold of her so that she can come over and pick me up. And they tell me that the Spanish students, now they know that I understood everything I said. They go, we we all got the same problem. All of our data is gone, right, that's what happens in Eastern blood countries. So I get I'm like, okay, well I got to think quick. So when I was in in in Germany, spirit told me to buy a hammock. It makes no sense because it's the middle of winter, okay, and I buy a hammock. Right, it's just like kept calling me, kept calling on, like I buy this hammock. I don't know why. So I bought the hammock. I happened to have in my backpack ski pants because I've traveled through Spain. I skied in in Sierra Nevada and all these places, and it was good to have ski pants, goggles, jacket, you know, like an overlay for for for skiing, and so I had it with me. I had my pants, and I'm like, I'm gonna have to layer up, so I layer I get off. I dropped get dropped off at four in the morning. My check in is not until noon. Is twenty degrees out there, and at one gas station eastern block, war ridden town, so right where they dropped me off. This is why I know that Spirit was leading me, because the place where I get dropped off steps from there are the only two poles where I can hang my hammock. Okay, and I put on my ski pants, all my jackets, my beanie hat, and I put an empty secondary backpack on the bottom and get in my sleeping bag. I was told to bring a sleeping with Spirit told me to bring a sleeping bag and with all those layers, I was perfectly fine until I slept. I mean I slept for a few hours until right above my head in the morning, there is this speaker with Middle Eastern chants, like the prayers, like they like right above my head, and I wake up and all this people are going to work and everything, and I'm like, now I get I need to get a SIM card. The first person that I asked, some guy that didn't speak English. I told him, sim card. I need a SIM card for my phone. He's like, oh, right there, steps from where I got dropped off the only magazine shop in the town that had SIM cards. And then I get checked in to the place and it's a two bedroom, nearly remodeled place with two balconies that face the pyramid right, and that's where we go on the tour. The lady comes over and picks me up, and we found structures at the bottom of the pyramid, not only on the outside, because we were did three different days, and that one lady was there with me when I was doing the flute plane and the ceremony another lady right, So now we got them at the Bosnian Pyramids, we got a whole area that I saw at the entrance of the tunnels for the Bosnian Pyramids, where there's all kinds of sasquat structures right there, and they had not touched that place. They had a whole park, a metaphysical park with pyramids and medicine wheels and stages and statues of ferries and everything, and right next to them there saw an area that they had not touched that has sasquat structures and footprints.
Speaker 1: Oh man, they just didn't know what to look for exactly.
Speaker 2: She went to the bathroom and I said, look at that. When she came out and we went to check, and she's like, it looks like something came and destroyed you know, this place, And you got your broken trees, you got your footprints, I mean, everything in the same patterns as what I've been finding everywhere. Right So from there, I felt like I needed to get out of there because there were more graveyards, more graveyards per square mile than anywhere I've seen. I felt like I need to get out of there. I did, So this is really crazy. On the day when after I went to that site that looked kind of like a like a Stonehenge type of thing, in Bostonia. Right when we went to the top of the day when I was supposed to climb the pyramid, the massive Pyramid of the Sun. It was the coldest day, iciest roads, in super foggy. Okay, She's like, it never gets like this. She's like, I'm not. I'm wondering if we can even make get up there. So we made it up there and she's like, it's too muddy. I can get up there. She's like, just follow a trailing, you'll get up there. And I'm like, I got my fluid. I'm like, well, I have the whole pyramid to myself. I get to the top of the pyramid and it's like, literally I found the top and they have like a massive well. I don't know what it's for, but it's on the top of the pyramid. It's a round well surrounded by a square perimeter. And when I'm taking pictures, spirit tells me start doing your grid work. And what came through was so freaking powerful. I can even describe it. I use something coldlide language, which is kind of similar to tongues and Christianese, but a lot of people use it. It was just powerful, and the time was eleven thirty three am on us inauguration date, and I have the whole pyramid to myself to do grid work. And the prayer that came through was to bring down all those powers that shouldn't be at the pyramid at eleven thirty three on inauguration day. You can't make that up. I mean I I have been to Guatemala. The pyramids in Guatemala were without planning it. I get there at night on a tour of the of the pyramids on sunset, and it happens to be the solstice. And then the next morning they pick us up and we're they're at the pyramids on the morning of the solstice and we didn't plan it. Okay, that was I was traveling with a friend. This time, I'm at the eleven thirty three am on us inauguration day, and I got the whole pyramid to myself. And when I started playing and doing my prayer, she says, because that's a big distance between the parking lot and the last house is where the parking lot was in the top of the pyramid. She's like, you were so loud that all the animals were started going crazy when you started playing.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, they all started going crazy when I was up there. So I finally get out. I went to Split, Croatia and completely. I mean as soon as you cross the border, and to Split is like your on vacation. It's like there's no death in the air. Okay, it's it's a massive energy shift. So every area has an energy shift. If you go through different parts of let's say La, you go through different cities and they all have a different vibe. You know, this was massive, right, it was like from death to life, like like seriously, Bosnia has such a bad oh and bad energy. And the thing is that the pyramid. Inside of the pyramid, there's this massive rock that people so the whole time, all the tunnels lead into into chambers that were made for meditation, and people go there and meditate and come out heal physically. Okay, that's why I wanted to go to the Bosnian pyramids, okay years ago. Okay, So this massive rock you look at it and and there's benches all around, and they said this rock is not natural, and I'm like, really, it looks like a rock to me. They're like, no, this somehow was made and put together with rocks that in alloys that are not from this planet. That the combination of them amplifies the healing energy. And that is the the the energy inside of the pyramid. So I'm out at the top channeling the prayers, connecting with the pyramid, connecting with those rocks down below, and and and shifting the polarity of the of the energy there.
Speaker 1: Man, I that's I've never heard of that before. That that rock being inside that pyramid. That's really I mean, I'll have to look into that.
Speaker 2: That is I can send you the picture. I can send you the picture. I don't even know if I did or not, but that probably did. Actually, if you look on their boss nest, I think I may have sent it to So the download that I got was that. Later I get to oh, well, I'm in Split Croatia, Where well will you look? And I rented a bicycle to go explore the city and I end up in the mountain and right there I'm at the very top. You can see the the the sea on both sides is absolutely beautiful. I get led to start playing the flute up on top. There's a big cross there. When I'm heading down on my bike, I feel like stop and go to the right. So I go stop, go through the right bushwhack, and I get led directly to a tree that's bent. And at the bottom of the tree there is four pieces of quartz that were placed there. There's no quartz anywhere, and they're in form like. There's one on top, two on the sides, and one in the middle at the base of the of the broken tree. That's clearly a sasquat thing. And I took a video. Okay, so I did another activation there and now I'm realizing that all of these places are connected by lay lines. And the lay lines are kind of like the energetic veins of the universe. Okay, they connect different monolithic structures and monuments and everything. And now it's making sense that they're connected energetically. So you do energy work in one and it spreads everywhere, right or there is some and so it gets crazier. Right, So I did this. I go to to uh Trieste, Italy, Okay, and I went. I stayed there for a few days, and I was shown to go to this massive It is the biggest cave system in Europe. It's five thousand steps to get to the bottom. It's a guided tour. It's raining, cats and dogs. I'm there just with a family of Russians going through the town after getting off the bus, and and and we get there and it's just us, and it's been raining to where it's almost flooding, but it's not quite flooding, but I mean, you see, you sees a lot of a lot of water coming down. And we go on the tour and I'm like the girl that this is in Italy. So I asked the girl there, you know, I wonder how the acoustics are here. She's like, oh, we have concerts here and the whole thing. I mean this is massive, like five thousand steps to get down. I mean you see for at least a couple of miles to the other side of the cave, just from where you can see. Okay, and this connects with Croatia, right, So I asked her, you know, can I play my flute? And she's like, yes, please. So I whip out my flute and my flute has got I don't know if you can see it, but it's got this symbol. Okay, it's the same symbol as this this symbol right here.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, yeah, this symbol of the.
Speaker 2: Trinity, right, that's the symbol that I put on my book, and so I started playing the flute there. She's like, oh yeah, she recorded the whole thing. She's like, that's crazy. She's like, I have the same tattoo of that same thing on my foot, so she had it on her ankle.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, what are the chances?
Speaker 2: Right? So now we got a female. I'm doing energy work inside of the inside of the biggest cave system there. Did find structures there, and then I go to Room right after a few days, go to Room. This is where I got the download for everything that I had been doing so far, because at this point I kind of had a clue, but I don't know exactly what is leading to. And that's how the sasquat teach you, right. So when I get to Room, I took a bus and I felt like I needed to go to the Vatican, which I had already been to the Vatican before on other trips, but I really felt like I need to go and I felt like I was going to do grid work there. So I get off the bus to see a fountain that I hadn't seen by a park that I haven't you know, it's not like a regular touristy area. And uh and and spirit told me get off the bus, go look at the fountain. Went to look at the fountain, played a little bit my flute, nothing really crazy. I missed the next bus, and I'm like, I'm gonna walk across the park. So I look on the on the map, and the park is the park that has all of the statues of the of the of this horn devil thing, and it's got all this all this fountains that when you walk by you see different different statues appear depending on the angle. And it's in a cave. And so I go there and there's all kinds of depictions of of of of this horn being, you know, with hoofs and everything else, and that park is is dedicated to this entity, right, So I'm like, okay, this is kind of interesting. I keep going down the trail trying to get to pick up the bus on the other side of the park, and all of a sudden, I fill this pool to the left and I'm like, you know, it just goes right into some trees and looks like there's a fence on the side, and I filled that same Paul, I turn around I'm like, I wonder if there's going to be sasquat here, because that's what I feel when they want to lead me to a structure. I go down to the end of the trailer and it's just a little tiny trail, probably made by workers because there's nowhere to go except for that fence. And the fence goes around. There's a building, probably for maintenance for the park, and right smack there behind the fence there is a massive sasquat structure. This is in a park in room there's the X and then there's some massive asterisk on the ground. And I'm tripping balls about this because this is in the city in Rome, not in the forest. And I was led there. Okay, so I videotaped it and that's where I got the download. Well, the Sasquash told me is that they make all this structures because humans are making all this castles and all these different rituals to maintain power. Okay, it's all about power. It's all about energy. So when they make this structures and they make the humans make this structures or this cathedrals or this you know, massacres or whatever else, it holds an energy, right, So there is entities here here now aside from humans and sasquatsh that feed off of negative energy, and they can only they're separated completely from Source. So the only energy that they can get is the energy that they harvest from humans or the suffering of animals or whatever else. And that's where all these rituals come from. Okay. And what I was shown was that one person, one person that is connected to source, O get one person that is connected with spirit, and that can be any one of us. It doesn't make anyone special, okay. And this is the main point, is that I'm no more special than you do. You choose to connect with Spirit, you have the same power, and you'll hear whatever you have to say. Just go with it right because Spirit is doing it through you. Okay. They're telling me that one person can change the whole magnetic or vibrational makeup of the portals that are there, and that the structures, this is the sasquest telling me this. The structures are the sasquats. I find out later that the sasquats are keepers of portals, and this is from people that already have years talking to them. The sasquats are keepers of portals. Well, they're telling me that one person, again connected with Spirit, can shift whole areas, whole cities, whole countries just by listening first and doing what Spirit's doing. And then you're just basically the voice and the sasquats telling me that where they put the structures, it's on lay lines that counteract all of the human stuff that's going on. So it's a war. It's a competition for for energetic.
Speaker 1: Presence of sorts.
Speaker 2: Right. So I end up doing ceremony there and this is sitting. The altitude is higher than the Vatican. I make it to the Vatican, okay, went to eat, went to the front of front courtyard where they have the obelisk and that whole thing. And then Spirit says, you're going to go through the Vatican and you're going to do the same work. And I'm like, are you kidding me? And I'm at the front court and when I hear this, I look at my phone and this three thirty three pm on January thirtieth, twenty twenty five. This is this year, okay. And what's even crazier is that not only the time is three thirty three pm, which means alignment with sores is the same, you know as the symbol three three edges. But the clouds are completely shut. It's you can see light and it's cloudy. But kid you not. They open and this race hit me in the face twice or three times, and then they close back up, and I'm like, that's my signal. So I start playing in the front yard. Okay, my flute, and all the guards and everything turned around and smile, you know, like it's the greatest thing. So one of them comes up and says, you know that we have a free tour. If you go stand over there and follow that line, you can get in for free.
Speaker 1: So I went through the whole that again, playing the flute.
Speaker 2: Not playing the flute, but speaking in light language and breath, you know, because I don't know. I didn't know if if you were, you know, allowed to play, and I didn't want to, you know, I'm kind of under the radar here, you know what i mean. Came out at four point four pm. Oh man, what are the I mean, how how do you even come up? How do you make that stuff up? Right?
Speaker 1: You can't it. It's a man. And the wild thing is is that it's there's there's so much more in the book as well. I mean that's like the cliff Notes version, and then like there's more, like you can really dive in if you read the book, which.
Speaker 2: That book, that book. When I came back, Spirit told me in so many different ways, sit down and start writing the book. I wrote the whole book on my phone.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. Really, when he.
Speaker 2: Something chapters on my book, I couldn't stop writing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and literally, this book.
Speaker 2: Is an activation. It's something supernatural that that my prayers of the right people read it, okay, because it it brings everything together. I mean I didn't even talk about the dragons, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, the dragons haven't even come up. But that's why. I mean, you want to hear about the dragons, you got to read the book. I mean, it's it's a lot in there and your big some more Bigfoot experiences there in there too.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's it's uh. And I feel that there's going to be a second book because everything has been involving into stuff that is just so wild. I don't even I don't have it's just super crazy. I don't know. I mean, it's just wild. I mean you've heard this so far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and is this is just footnotes, right, it is quite the journey. But Carlos, I'm glad, just glad you were able to come on the show and to share, you know, some parts of your journey so far. Thank you so much. Do you mind spending a few minutes talking about easiest way to pick up the book, how to contact you? If people have questions or et cetera.
Speaker 2: They can get it from Amazon. But the thing is is that if people want to get a hold of me, or they want to be on my list for any updates, it's better that they use that link because with that link, not only do I get the full commission, but also it builds a database of people that I can stay in contact with, which most publishers don't. Don't you know Amazon and all that they keep all that information and they sell it. This in particular, will will will keep me in contact with people? And uh, and then if I have any activations, which I plan, I think that that's what's going to happen, is we're gonna have some sort of activation happening. And uh, and when I release the other book and whatever else. I mean, this is not something that I created. I wasn't I didn't. How do you even plan on going on to Europe without a without without a the tinery and come up, come up with all this? This is not planned. It's this is something bigger than all of us. And the crazy thing is that the Sasquats are there like at every step. Absolutely yes, So yeah, I encourage anybody that wants to dig into this. And ah, I don't have words for for what I'm living. You know, it's just one a day.
Speaker 1: By day wild stuff Carlos, And we'll definitely have to keep in touch, But thank you again for coming on the show, and we'll definitely be watching to see what other steps your journey takes in the future. But you have a great rest of your afternoon. Thanks again for chatting today, Carlos.
Speaker 2: Thanks a lot, Jeremiah.
Speaker 1: Before we wrap this episode, I want to say something directly to a very specific group of listeners. If you're in the military, any branch or forces, and if you've seen something that no one can explain, or if you're a National park ranger or forestry worker who's been I'm told to stay quiet, or if you're a pilot who's seen something strange down on the ground, or if you're with the FBI, a federal agency, or working intelligence and you stumbled upon something you're not allowed to talk about. And if you're a firefighter, paramedic, or search and rescue responder who's heard screams or found tracks that didn't make sense. If you're in the logging industry on a remote oil field or a trucker with government contracts and you've had something happen that you've never told a soul. And if you're a biologist, a wildlife specialist, or a field researcher under contract who has found evidence you're not allowed to report. If you're a pastor, a missionary, or someone on a spiritual retreat and you saw something that shook your faith, or if you work in the shadows, CIA, NSA or anything with clearance and you've seen what the public hasn't, then I want to talk to you, even if it's anonymous. You can reach me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. The world needs to hear what you've been forced to carry alone. And you're not alone. You've got the story, We've got the mic. See you in the woods. Thank you for listening to this episode of the Bigfoot Society podcast. Every encounter we share reminds us that the world is bigger and stranger than we think, and that the truth is often hiding just beyond the tree line. If you enjoyed this episode, please be sure to subscribe to the channel on YouTube hit the bell so you don't miss the next episode, and share this with a friend who's into mysteries, monsters, or the unexplained. And if you're listening to us on Spotify or Apple Podcast, please follow the show there and leave us a five star positive review because all that helps more people discover the show. And remember, if you or someone you know has had a Bigfoot sighting, please I'd love to hear from you, so email me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com and let's start the conversation. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, check out our membership community over at www dot Bigfoot Society podcast dot com and that's where you can hear tomorrow's episode today early in ad free and members only episodes every week. Also, it's a place to connect with other people that are into the Bigfoot subject as much as you are. Thanks again for following along with the Bigfoot Society. Until next time, keep your eyes open trust your gut and never stop asking what else might be out there, And see you in the woods.