Speaker 1: The following presentation is Al Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 4: The stories told?
Speaker 2: And left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on grafts and lines on theories.
Speaker 3: They stay their designed.
Speaker 5: Put down here on this.
Speaker 3: Slid Welcome back the truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast as we record on this Monday morning, March seventeenth, twenty twenty five. I hope this podcast finds everyone well and you're having a great week. Just a couple of quick notes, please do stop by the website. It is theflatearthfiles dot com. And if you would like to join the podcast like Philip is today, please do send us an email. It is FE filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it is FE filesguest at gmail dot com. We are now booking into the second week of April, so if you've been thinking about joining us, please do send us an email and we'll get you scheduled just as quickly as we can without any further ado. We're going to bring on today's guest. His name is Philip. Philip, how are you doing today?
Speaker 6: Sir, good Ben, how are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing really well. Thanks again for joining us this morning. And before we kick things off, please do take a few minutes and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 1: All right, well, my name's Philip. I just want to say I had a wonderful wife, a loving wife who gets really tired of hearing all my relevations and lecturing she calls it. Got two kids, two beautiful kids, and grew up down here in the South. And you know, I grew up in a Baptist church. I'll saved when I was sixteen years old, and just I kind of had a more of a I think my childhood is more closely linked to like the nineteen sixties or seventies. We kind of grew up a little bit, even though I grew up in the in the nineties. I'm thirty seven years old, and I kind of we just had a you know, small little town in North Georgia and just always had a little garden lived around all My family always had like chickens in my backyard, you know. So I worked for sixteen years for a municipal water supply here in North Georgia, and I can give you my thoughts on Floride a little later, if you would like.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I just got a high school education, never really liked anything but history. I didn't study anything. I didn't I wasn't a very good student. I didn't like reading until after I got married, and then I just started kind of delping into a lot of like Western Mountain and history all that kind of stuff, and that kind of sent me down a little bit of of a rabbit hole. With the whole Lewis and Clark expedition, there's a lot of stuff in that that that is not taught in school today. So that's that's kind of where I come from. I don't know what else to kind of add to it. Just kind of started coming to flat Earth, I think, uh, probably around like everybody, I guess around COVID and like the withdrawal from Afghanistan, just kind of seeing all the lives and stuff and deception in the media and how the media is kind of plays on both sides kind kind of stuff, and just and then seeing NASA how they lost the technology and all this. It just kind of started researching in all this, and that kind of sent me down all those rabbit holes.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's interesting I've never really heard anyone mention that the withdrawal from Afghanistan kind of but that makes complete sense. How why any individual in charge of an operation like that would just say, Okay, we're done, everybody leave and number one leave billions, just tens of billions of dollars, if not trillions of equipment behind. And then there was I think something a lot of truth seekers forget about because there's so many rabbit holes in. Every week there's new sy ops dropped. I don't remember if you remember that. It was either a C one thirty or a C five that was taken off and there was like one hundred people attached to it, and there was the interesting numbers on the plane and it looked like it was an inflatable plane. And do you remember that whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the it took off of the guy holding like holding on to the bottom of it or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then they showed it like a guy fell from like five hundred feet You remember that as it was taking off.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 3: Did that even happen or was that just another sy op? Because it sure looked it didn't look like an authentic plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that kind of stood up to me. But I mean, I've never been in the military, so I have no idea about that. But just something that you know, I was remember September eleventh very vividly. You know. I was in my eighth eighth grade classroom in a science class, and like remember the whole whole day. I guess that was kind of like the guys with the Challenger and everything, everybody kind of remembers where they were at. But just that whole experience kind of stuck with me all my childhood, my young adulthood, you know. And then because we were at war from the time I was fourteen till I mean just what just a couple of years ago, like twenty years.
Speaker 6: And what really I mean that it opened my eyes is.
Speaker 1: That we we had all the we'd fought against this enemy, the talent Man for for two decades, like and lost so many lives and all this stuff.
Speaker 6: And then and.
Speaker 1: Then Joe Biden gets elected and we were suddenly in talks and peace treaties with them, and everything's good, and we just surrendered eighty eight billion dollars worth of equipment and stuff like that to them. It's like, so you're telling me that the two decades we just spent in war like didn't mean anything like, that's just kind of it. It really just opened my eyes to like to all of it in a sense. I think that's that's how I mean that. If that might be a little bit confusing, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, No, no, it makes perfect sense. And I would venture to guess that the people who witnessed the way we exited Vietnam felt the same way. Right that the helicopters on the roofs and people trying to climb in. I think they were chinooks and uate sixties and they were just okay, that's it. And it really just goes to show how little they care about our lives, because for Vietnam, they were willing to just you know, expend fifty eight thousand lives and that's just the people who were killed. That doesn't touch the number of people who were injured, wounded. Never you know, we're able to hear heal mentally. You know, we talk about the twenty two veterans a day who take their own lives because of these exact things they've seen. Their buddies lost their lives. And then all the in Afghanistan, you know how many people I had email me about veterans who were in Afghanistan, lost buddies in Afghanistan, and then just to walk away like that. It was a slap in the face to a lot of people. But nothing that not just this government does, but most governments around the world, because I think we all know that they're all controlled by the same entity. None of it makes sense. We are last when it comes to and these are the people that are supposedly, you know, sworn to protect us. And that is the furthest thing from the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I kind of I just wrote some notes down here, so I'm just sorry from rambling, but I just I kind of believe the same people that instigated war in the first place. Like that's kind of what I believe is. I just started looking at war and how they it's almost like they use it to control and depopulate, and like World War One makes no sense to me whatsoever, Like how that it happened so fast, so rapidly, when most people didn't even have electricity, there was no internet in their homes. There wasn't any way to to like to to propagandize them as much at that time. Yet it all happened extremely fast, and you know it just it doesn't make sense to me on the scheme of things, other than the fact that maybe they propagandize them over a span of decades, you know, and who is they? I don't like media controllers and government entities and stuff like that. At the time, I.
Speaker 3: Guess, yeah, And that's a great point in all. You know, they say that World War One kicked off because of you know, the Archduke Ferdinand assassination, but they also claim, you know, the Lusitania's voyage May of nineteen fifteen. But even Germany warned in the New York Times newspaper, they said, hey, don't get on that boat because they're actually shuttling weapons back and forth in that thing. It's not an actual liner. And they warned the Americans and the English stay off of that boat. They gave them a full warning before they sank it. So, you know, the history books claim, you know, between the Lusitania and the Archduke Ferdinand, that is the reason why you know that this pain and suffering of millions of people occurred. And you're right. If you look at the very first law of the Georgia guidestones, it talks about population control, and war is certainly one. I mean that wipes out family trees, I mean million of people. And I'm i hesitate to say, but I believe world War three is right around the corner. England came out last night. They're sending ten thousand soldiers to Ukraine. They're calling them peacekeepers. But if there's no such thing as a peace treaty in place, they're not peacekeepers, and Russia will treat them as such. So you can imagine if uk puts some troops on the ground and you know, a Russian sniper takes one out, how the powers that be are going to run with that story.
Speaker 1: It sounds a little bit like Vietnam to me, you know, well, like the peacekeepers and all that.
Speaker 3: The advisors they called the war they called them the advisors, but they were soldiers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Well, and actually too, it sounds a lot to me like World War Two as well. I mean, like for decades before, or a decade during the nineteen thirties, it seems like we were arming, you know, Britain, and we were arming France, like we were sending like the lease programs and all this for like the small arms and all this. And you can go back and just look, and it was just like, there's so much of the same like rhetoric going on today as there was back in the nineteen thirties, you know, before World War Two. So there's nothing new under the sun. I guess no.
Speaker 3: They've re used the same playbook over and over again. And they told us that they always tell us ahead of time of what's going to come. And I think it was Karl Marx and Morls and Dogma said that there will be three world wars. And I really, you know, I'm not here to push fearpoint or anything like that, but all you have to do is look to see how things are falling into place. I think it's going to be sooner than later then we see part three. I don't think people are going to fall for another another vaccine mandate that it's gonna be, so I think they'll go back to old, reliable and more. Before we get too far into it, though, I do want to backtrack just a hair because one of the earlier podcasts I did was about Edward Burne's and he truly understood how the human mind worked, and he was paid by the US government. The freedom Torches were in I think it was in the twenties or thirties. The women came out smoking cigarettes because back then only men smoked, and they're like, wow, we only have half a customer base. So they pushed that for the cigarette companies to make money. And then he was behind getting people to convince people that it was okay to put fluoride in the water. Because Alcoa, which is the was it the Aluminum Company of America. They orchestrated this public relations campaign to convince not only the citizens but political leaders that it would be good if they took Alcoa's toxic byproduct, which are full I think they're in the form of fluoride, salt and the atom to the drinking water. That way, Alcoa didn't have to pay this you know high you know high rates for disposing of this. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: Well, like I said, i I'm not I'm not too educated on this whole situation, but I was. What my job was at at at the with the water Authority was just to I was to pull samples. I kind of did a little bit. I started at the bottom on a construction crew, fixing leaks and stuff like that, and then I went all the way to working into the water treatment plant, and I would go out in the field, I'd pull water samples. So I didn't really get to work on like water treatment specifically, But but what I did learn, what I seen a lot, was that where we stored and received floride, that inside that building, like it would literally like the metals, the plastic, the brick, all the plumbing, it would just deteriorate. Uh, just just to kind of give you a little like idea of how like volatile or how dangerous that stuff was. Like everything would just break down. And I'm talking about like the the exterior of the room, not just like the container you know, this stuff was in, or the plumbing that this stuff fed through, like just being in that room, like you could kind of smell it when you walk, and it was a large, you know, industrial storage tank and stuff all that stuff. But I was a water laboratory analyst, and I was I was only that for a little while, and I wasn't a very good one.
Speaker 7: I I got I had to, you know, take a class on it and everything like that, on laboratory procedures and all that stuff, and learn a little bit about chemistry and all that and the teacher that I was the whole time I was in there, he was a very educated man, and he was just telling me that, you know, there's basically no reason for fluoride.
Speaker 1: They say it's for our teeth, but if you administer too much, it will actually wrought your teeth out. So you have to be within like millimeters or not millimeters, but you have to be very specific with the amount that you that you administer, or else it will do the opposite effect. And in fact, I think that that's probably why having fluoride and all of our toothpaste and having fluoride and our drinking water is probably why I've just noticed it doesn't matter how well you brush your teeth how or anybody how much you lost, generally you're going to have to have a couple of cavities fixed, you know, in your mouth. And I think that with the addition of sugar and all of our diets and everything, has a large part of it. But I really think that it's probably the fluoride is actually breaking down the enamel on our teeth, is what I really think. And I just as far as that goes, I just think that that is it's just a toxin that we should not be putting in our water, but we're mandated to by the state. And if you don't administry, I mean, you can pay severe, they can shut you down, you know. But that's my thoughts on it. I hope that that was clear.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's one hundred percent clear, Very well said, and coming from somebody who's been in a water treatment center. That is very interesting. Yeah, and it's very similar to our healthcare system. People say it all the time. We don't really have a healthcare system. We have a sick care system, and a healthy individual is not a good model for a business for the healthcare industry, and I think that is the same with the dental industry. And I think there is something nefarious about putting chemicals into water. There's not only been people who have written journals and done studies on the physical harm of fluoride, but it's often stated that it was used during World War Two to make people docile. And if you look at everything that has happened to us post World War Two as a country and how we have generally accepted everything, it's kind of interesting to think about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole water treatment process is kind of fascinating, but there's a whole list of chemicals that go into the treatment of water, and like they're all they all have their negative side effects, and it just what was fascinating to me is that we were treating water and like I said, based on my class that I had to take on that we were treating water in the early twentieth century, like nineteen hundred and would just coourine and it was generally considered pretty safe. It would kill like a lot of bacteria and passages that might be contained in the water and everything like that. And then further you can go and like filter the larger you know, bacteria and stuff like that, the cysts that forming water that can like crypto spreitty, you can filter that out basically through industrial filtration. So I mean it's like, really, I think all we need to have healthy drinking water. And I think people did have healthy drinking water back in the day a lot so more than people realize, just from having wells and things like that. But even people in the cities that had as long as you just had chlorine and it run through a filter, it was probably very safe. But yeah, we just have to it seems like we have to mess with everything that we do like that, you know, and it just seems like the more we get involved with it, the more it it kind of destroys it in a sense.
Speaker 3: And you could take that analogy and put it to modern day medicine. And I'm talking specifically about the pharmaceutical side.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: If you're sick, right, and we saw that in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, right, you never heard, well you should probably get outside and get some sunlight because that gives you vitamin D that's going to help you and eat better and all these other things. It was just don't get a vaccine, Dope, get a vaccine. Don't get a vaccine. And it's the same with the measle outbreak in Texas. Right, there's an episode of The Brady Bunch that has gone viral again where one of the boys come home from school because he got the measles and they're all excited. They have their party upstairs and they're like, isn't this great and we don't even need to get a shot. But now here we are, just just forty years later, and they have taken it and flipped it upside and oh no, no, no, no. The only cure for this is vaccination. And exactly like you said, the more that man intervenes you could call it chemically or whatever you wanted to say, Uh, the more damage we're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the that's another kind of rabbit hole. Uh, you know, the whole pharmaceutical thing. I I love. Like I said, I was just interested in history as a kid, and I was more specifically I was kind of interested in like how people could could make something from nothing, you know, like how Native Americans, for instance, you know, they could utilize a whole buffalo, or they could utilize a whole deer or whatever like that. That was that was always fascinating. But also it's like early Americans could like move out on the frontier and they didn't need hospital or doctors or anything like that. There was just so much knowledge of like medicinal plants and and their diet was so much healthier. It's like they didn't and it's like that's so that's so different from today where it's like every ailment we have appeal for every we had to go to the doctor every time our children get the sniffles, and like we have no knowledge, just like dandelions in our yard, we have no knowledge of some of these medicinal weeds that you know that grow out here that God has given us. You know, His whole system is perfect, and the only thing that we can do is seem seemingly muck it up, you know, and we don't ever utilize it. We and we put our faith in man. And if you read the Bible, you can just see that putting your faith in man's only going to lead to death.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, and I quote that often Psalms one eighteen eight. Just put your trust in God, not in not so much in man. And then again I tend to speak specifically about, you know, pharmaceuticals, because the medical industry has done some amazing things, you know, especially the things I've seen in combat. But the pharmaceutical is a very dark and evil. The emails I get are just incredible that the things how it is just decimated people's lives. One more thing I wanted to mentioned before we kind of get under the flat earth trail is you had mentioned you said you were in like the eighth grade when the Columbia disaster happened, and we.
Speaker 1: In the eighth grade when September eleventh happened.
Speaker 3: Oh, when September eleventh happened. Okay, so you would have been in the tenth grade. Yeah, so you guys in your school you watched that happen as well, And that had to for an eighth grader, for someone who was probably twelve or thirteen, that had to have a tremendous effect on your psyche.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what And that's something that's something that really started thinking about it. I guess the Afghanistan withdrawal, you know it just the reason I mentioned that earlier is just it just put so many thoughts in my mind. You know, like I just went back and I was so mad on September eleventh, two thousand and one. You know, like I was mad. I was scared, just like everybody else was. And I was just I was mad at like Muslims, Like I was mad at like like why did they do this to this? And how did this happen? And and like I can't And you know, there was so much propaganda coming out, like you know, we got to go get them, go get them, like suit up or whatever. People were enlisting, you know, they were they were standing out in front of enlistment centers wrapped around the building. I just in my little town. You know, like I remember seeing all this kind of stuff, you know, and so many of my classmates as soon as we come a age. I mean they even though it was you know, several years later, they were still they enlisted. Like it changed people's lives, you know, it put it in their mind. And I just kind of started thinking back on how much hate it put in me for like those Middle Eastern countries and then and like I said, when we pulled out and we're sitting here having these talks with a towel, and it's like what just happened? Like why how did this? Uh? You know, but I got to thinking about where that hate come from? Like where did it? It was? It was literally television and media constantly bombarding me. Was like, you know, it's the Muslims, It's it's a terrorist. It's a terrorist. It's the Middle Easter, n Middle Eastern terror and it and it never and it kind of it just put this hatred in me. And I feel so ashamed that I have that, or I had that, you know, even especially at a young age. You know, I was fourteen, fifteen, sixteen years old, you know, after that incidant and I mean it's like I could have like just seen a Muslim and I would just give them the side eye, you know, and just just had this almost like a hatred for him, you know. And I and I'm ashamed of that now, but it was just just thinking back on how much I was propagandized, and I just think how much we all were propagandized at that time to hate somebody that probably didn't have anything to do, you know what I'm saying, especially the more that comes out. And then, like I said, we were just it just seems like they wanted it to happen. So that's sorry for Spiel.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's a lot of people feel that way. And I was in Hawaii for nine to eleven and we moved the next month. So I was in the airport about the third week of October two thousand and one, and things were still kind of dicey, you know, people were still on edge, and I vividly recall them. My wife and I talk about this often. The few Muslims that were there, they just looked petrified because everybody was burning holes through them looking at them. And if you know, one came on our plane and you would have thought that person was Satan. Himself by the way everyone looked at them. But that was the that was the goal, that was one of the outcomes that they wanted that they wanted us to. It's always bad, you know, man, with turb and bad right that that is, that is the angle that they play. So when we do finally get around to bombing Iran, everyone here in the States will just accept it. Well, they're bad, they're evil. But but you look at all the countries that they've attacked over the last hundred years against all the countries that we've attacked over the last hundred years. It takes a lot of reprogramming to be able to look at things like that. But if we need to ever make progress and really become a nation that follows Christ, we need to really evaluate these type of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, It's like I said, I just that that eight that come in me. I just I'm so ashamed of that now. But like I'm looking back on it, it was hard not to have it, you know. I Mean we've seen people jumping from from buildings, you know, one hundred stories up or eighty stores up, whatever it was, and just the whole event, you know, and then it seems like what was interesting to me too, Like, looking back on it, it's like about twenty twelve, Barack Obama's presidency or whatever, it just seemed like there was a lot more of a movement to get out of it. You know, It's like, Okay, we're done with this, let's wash our hands with this, let's get out of Iraq and everything. Not that they necessarily really did, but there was just a lot more media attention on it that was kind of negative, and movies were coming out about how the war and how traumatic it is, and it just seemed like they were done and they were wanting to get out. And I don't know, but they still stayed in there until twenty one or twenty twenty two or whatever that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then I can assure you that we still have troops in Iraq, we still have troops in Syria guarding the kind of oil fields, and I can bet you that we have some type of presence in Afghanistan somewhere for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Where was I going to go next? I just had my notes in front of me. I wanted to get back to Flatter. You had mentioned your silver bullets. You said that you've been a flatter earther for about two to three years. By the way, I went to we have a local an egg store, agriculture store where we get our chicken feed and or straw and things like that. But in the front part of the store they have like antiques. A lot of Mennonites work there, and they had a globe, a small globe, and yeah, I picked it up, and sure enough, on the very bottom this is for decorative purposes and not for educational purposes. And I showed my wife and we just laughed. But you said, for you the fact that the globe was already designed and displayed on television decades before space travel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, like during like ever black.
Speaker 1: And white movie you know, has that the spinning or not everyone, but I think it's universal they have the globe. And I've always kind of that always kind of shot me, you know, because it was just like, well, how did they really know that before space travel? I guess they're just good at making maps, I guess, but it just kind of one of them things that would stick, you know. I never really put two and two together, never thought of but it did kind of hit me the wrong way that how when somebody in the nineteen twenties even like or nineteen thirties, nineteen forties even depict a globe, you know, because like they have no concept. You haven't been up there, you don't have satellites, you don't you know. It was just one of them things that kind of stuck in my mind. And then so when all this like flat Earth would start, you know, coming up and start talking about NASA, and I don't necessarily know what really like made me a flat earther, And it was it.
Speaker 6: Was kind of like the media.
Speaker 1: It was just kind of like not in movies and and just realizing that all of that was kind of fake, you know. And and it's like if they faked all of the the movies and they fake and they faked the globe and they already had it designed, and it was such a it was just such a powerful thing to me to realize that there's no such thing as like free entertainment or free you know, journalism or media. It's all kind of based on uh, like these higher up elite education and stuff based off of NASA, based off of you know, I'm probably not making much sense, but it was just it all kind of it all kind of come together for me when I realized that, like all media is fake basically.
Speaker 3: No, I think you're you're you're spot on, and many people come to to the to the flat earth that same route. It's like, well, if this is a lie, and that's a lie, and that's a lie, well then why would this be the one exception?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It and like I've heard you mentioned a lot of times that you know, you were like for two weeks, you were kind of distraught or whatever when you realize that the Earth was flat. It was just kind of I think I was more distraught when I realized, like every single whether it's a children's movie that I grew up watching in the nineties or whether it was you know, any movie, it's just it has some type of agenda that tries to bring you away from God. One of the biggest movies that I kind of remember that when this realization hit was it was a Leam Neeson movie in like twenty eleven, I think it was The Gray, and it was very it was like a the whole movie was just about being an atheist and like just trying to take God out of the equation. And I wound up watching the watching it. We went to the movie theaters and watching Me a Wife, and I just left feeling kind of like having so many questions, like why did they spend millions of dollars on this movie? I thought it was like a survival movie, like a the guy was the guy. It's like a he's plane crashes in the Arctic somewhere in an old rig. It crashes in the in the middle of the wilderness, and he has to you know, get back to civilization or whatever. But he wounds up dying and like blaming God or or something like that. And it was just a horrible movie. And and it just really kind of hit me, and I was just wondering, like why would they spend so much time and money and effort like just just trashing on Christianity or God, you know. And then that kind of and that's like I said, this is twenty eleven and ever since then, it was just like every single movie, whether it's a children's movie, whether it's a action a drama, it's like trying to take God out of the equation. It's all about man, it's all about our accomplishments, and and like and then and then it's about you know that That's just what it seems like to me, and and that's kind of what some of that stuff just kind of started waking me up. Just there constant trying to hide or separate you from God.
Speaker 6: So sorry to ramble, no, that's whenever you want.
Speaker 3: No, you're well said. I was listening intently because that movie, you're right, it pushes atheism and it's God's fault for for things, you know, bad things that happen in our lives. But really Scott was involved with that, and he's an outspoken atheist and that's the reason he also was a I think he did The Blade Runner too. Uh he he claims that he was. You know, he was a big fan of HG. Wells and other scientism guy. All these people are part of the club. He's considered royalty in England. And if you know what those folks are all about it shouldn't surprise people that most of the propaganda that is pushed in Hollywood is anti Christ. Now they don't come out and say it, it's not part of the title. But if you take time and on dissect a movie, not ninety percent of the movies that come out and post twenty twenty, the movie industry isn't quite what it used to be. I think they have to do a lot of their messaging through controlled social media and YouTubers, because you know, every weekend blockbusters used to come out.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 3: I think I've been to one movie in five years. But they do push very subtly their agendas through movies, whether it's like you said, the What's what was it called the Wolf, the Gray Wolf, the Gray? The Gray? That's right, the Gray William Neeson's movie, or science fiction with the Star Wars series, or germ theory like Contagion. So all these things are used, going full circle back to Edward Burnet's to control the mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that may seem people listening may think like, well, how does this even pertain to flat Earth. It's just it just started me down a path of just realizing that literally, they're so good at making these movies, they're so good at realism, and it's like it just made sense when it was just a perfect Why wouldn't you.
Speaker 6: Fake a moon landing? Why wouldn't you fate that the.
Speaker 1: World is it's flat? I mean, like, it's how they govern us, it's how they they based all Like I said, they based all of the education.
Speaker 6: They based all of their governance like off of these.
Speaker 1: Few beliefs or whatever that and it's like that that's the one thing that like basically everybody on earth shares.
Speaker 6: Is like, oh yeah, that we live on a globe. You know, the Earth is a globe. Like that's the.
Speaker 1: One thing that most governments are all governments except you know, and and and it's how do they push that. It's like through movies, through all these realistic movies, and through all these news broadcasts, through through the I don't know how to say it, but through the media, you know. And so much of our education is based off of like the media. That's from going all the way back to to to to the turn of the centive to the turn of the twentieth century. You know, it's like all these people in higher education, you know, how do they just push the their their narrative onto everybody that then turned around and it and taught it to us. They pushed their narrative to the people in higher education at that time, and then they taught it to us, uh, down through the down through the years. So I don't know, I think I'm on a link that that that's where it got me I guess, And that's where I believe that it's it's how they how they're able to not necessarily I don't want to say pull it off, but how they pull it over my eyes, I guess, you know. And then when I just I think, I think the Lord really just kind of revealed it to me one day.
Speaker 6: I don't know how else.
Speaker 1: I mean, it just it just felt like a a veil will come down. I think, like I said after that movie, kind of it's like everything that they everything that the media, everything that educates, like higher education, it's all based off of just a certain set of facts and and like they are the arbiters of those facts basically, and and they're the only way that we get to learn anything other than the Bible, you know, So the truth out there, it's in the Bible. We just don't get to to we're not in higher education. We're not we're not the the heads of these major colleges, these these heads of these major media companies and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So anyway, Yeah, that was the biggest coup was when the federal government hijacked the Department of Education, because then they controlled history, they controlled the narrative and the teacher's job. People don't know the textbooks only come was it ninety five percent of the textbooks come from two companies, That's what I think. It's Pearson and McGraw hill. And if you take the time to research both Gislaine Maxwell's father and then the guy who ran Apollo Management, I think his name was Leon Black. These both you know, they both had direct connections to people like Jeffrey Epstein. And these are the people who are writing our history books. If that doesn't raise your eyebrows, I don't know what will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And and I kind of I kind of view that like the same people like you're talking about McGraw hill and or all these families and all these higher ups or whatever you want to call them. I think that they're it's very well known in my opinion, or I feel very confident in saying that they're the ones that probably constructed the Georgia gadstones in some form or fashion. And and they're and they're the ones. They're probably the same ones that orchestrated like World War One and probably even World War two and all that, and and and I think that that's what they're doing, is they're just kind of managing us and as cattle in a sense, and as bad as that sounds, and uh, and they're all one and the same. I think it's what I'm trying to get at, you know. Uh, I don't know how, but I.
Speaker 6: Think that the.
Speaker 1: Like I think that like World War One was a was a great reset. Really, I mean, that's kind of what I go back to. I mean, just thinking about how many millions of young boys that that took out of the equation and how many like families that that pulled out of like history, you know, or out of the future, if you will, Like they were able to, like we're talking about, kind to kind of take a lot of the large portions of every continence or every society's best and brightest, put them in a ditch and take them out of the equation and then come in with their education system and come in and kind of like rewrite history while everybody is focused on this war that's happening in Europe. You know, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: It makes perfect sense. And when you only have two choices, go to war, go to jail, there's no sunny outcome, and it's it's quite evil when you sit back and think about it, especially and listen, if foreign troops actually came upon our soil, like you know, literally like that movie from nineteen eighty four, right Red Dawn or whatever it was called, everybody's going to band together and fight it. But this continuing thought of well, we have to go to Vietnam to stike to stop communism, and nothing came about of those poor fifty eight thousand lives, and you know, insert war here. It is exactly that is, the powers that be literally putting people through the meat grinder. For lack of a better word. It sounds horrible, but you know, you call a spade of spade, that's exactly what it is. And until people, you know, go back, it's frustrating to me. I'm writing a series right now on sub Stack talking about how, you know, we hold most presidents, we loathe most presidents, to be kind, but we still look upon the founding fathers with smiles. But if you look at little things like the Whiskey Rebellion, which happened just like one or two years after the founding of this country, it was like seventeen nine, seventeen ninety one, because they already put these huge taxes on the farmers and people think today, well, those are farmers. Back then, over ninety percent of the population was engaged in farming. They didn't go to the seven to eleven, They didn't go to Walmart for their food. They grew their own food. So when they put these taxes on, and they took their leftover grains, right, they took their leftover rye wheat, and they would make whiskey with it. That's how they subsidized their income. So what does Washington do. He puts this huge whiskey tax on all these grains. Hundreds, if not thousands of people in western Pennsylvania said no, we're not paying it. And they rolled in fifteen thousand, fifteen thousand federal troops to get them to pay their taxes. And this is like one or two years afterwards. What they don't tell you what your history books, the history books tells you about the Pilgrims. Are these people who came to America and they broke bread with the Indians and that's why we celebrate Thanksgiving. You know what they don't tell you about the Pilgrims. They were Puritans who who believed that the British government didn't go far enough with reformations so they came over here, the Protestants and their education system was based around the Bible, and they couldn't have that. And you know, one hundred years later they roll in say, we're going to create a federal government. We're going to bring you know, bring the colonies together, We're going to it was basically, we're going to offer you protection like a mafia, right, And less people were happy about it than the history books tell us if if you do a little research, and you know, as soon as they signed the Constitution and we became you know, seventeen eighty nine, they started taxing the heck out of people and here we are today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and something else about that too, about like the Revolutionary War, it was fascinating me. I kind of did a little research on the Battle of Team's Mountain and had Lyman Draper who was a Wisconsin Historical Society. He was just basically detailing and documenting all this stuff. But what was fascinating to me was like they needed all these these over mountain men in the Battle of King's Mountain and they and listened to like I think it was like twelve hundred men roughly, and they were basically militia or soldiers, and they were promised, you know, all these pensions and benefits, and they a lot of these men were barefooted and were literally in moccasins and stuff like that, and they went over and kind of defeated the General Ferguson on King's Mountain in South Carolina. And what was fascinating about that is that later on, like in the eighteen twenties eighteen teens, these men were trying to get pensions and it was like, now I ain't got no control of you, bro, Like we're out of money, you know, and some of these and then they were just trying to get what they were promised, you know, twenty years or thirty years beforehand, and there was nothing for them, you know. And that kind of that kind of showed me something too. You know. It's like this country is not Yeah, we don't get to learn a lot of like true history. And it's like, yeah, they'll it's all patriotism, everything's all good, and like go and list and go fip for your country, and then we're not going to give you anything when you really need it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So that was that was kind of a slap in the space kind of and It was kind of a wake up call, kind of when I was researching that, you know.
Speaker 3: Thought it was interesting THEYE had the Bonus Army, same thing world War One. They were promised stuff from World War One. They marched on in Washington to DC in nineteen thirty two because they were promised to bonus. They never got it. And all the people who went on to be big names in World War Two were the ones who were used to dispel them. Paton was one, MacArthur was another. That they they took their troops and went against world we're one veterans, and it took them another twelve years. They didn't even get there. I think they eventually got them. But I mean, could you imagine going to World War One, si into document, the government promises you something, you don't get it. So finally in thirty two they all get together. They march on DC. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? A march on DC and they arrest and kill people. Where does that that rings a bell?
Speaker 1: It sounds a little bit, sounds a little bit like January sixth.
Speaker 3: Maybe there you go, you know, and they continually proclaim that we have the First Amendment, But don't you dare show up and protest that is something. What was when you were researching f Well, I guess what was the one thing that actually got you to look into flat Earth?
Speaker 1: What I said, Man, I really, I really don't. I guess it was the moon landing. Like like I just I always kind of questioned the moonlanding.
Speaker 6: It didn't make sense to me why.
Speaker 1: Like we didn't go back, And so I guess space travel and you know, outer space like kind of coming to that realization and it's like, we don't know what's up there because we've never been up there, you know that.
Speaker 6: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how that that led into flat Earth. It just just the lie of the fact that we didn't go it always kind of shot me, you know, like that seemed a little bit like the Pilgrims coming to Plymouth Rock and planting a flag and then being like, well, we'll see you and head on back to Holland and never come back. You know, like we went up there to the Moon in the nineteen sixties and we can't get back now, like but yet, but yet we're going to Mars. You know, settle up, guys, We're going to Mars. It's like we hadn't even we hadn't even stopped back at the moon yet, you know, it's like, why, why are so that kind of let it down to me, you know, And I just, I guess just to all the deception around the moon landing is what really opened my eyes to it.
Speaker 3: Did you research YouTube videos or was there certain websites that provided evidence to you that really put you over?
Speaker 1: No, And that's something that like I say, God, I think really just had a hand in it, because I just I just kind of hearing. I guess there were some videos, but I don't really have anything to point you to the fact that, like I'm sitting here, me and my buddy kind of collect a lot of historical I have a lot of national geographics from like the nineteen twenties and thirties, and I have the August eighth, nineteen sixty nine Live Magazine and it's the cover of the moon, you know, the moon landing. And I just always looked at those pictures, and I always looked and thought like how that was even possible, and like why we and go back? So like if I guess you've mentioned it before, I think about how we had so much little, like we didn't have as much technology back then as we do now. Like we the computer that that we're talking on is literally it fits in our pocket. Yet Neil Armstrong would say that, you know, it took a room, a giant room full of computers to do what they did or something like that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: And it's just always kind of what what I guess, Yeah, like some movies and some some YouTube things like videos and stuff that I can't really point you to anything that other than the.
Speaker 1: Pictures that were given in school, other than just thinking to myself that it was impossible in a sense and that we never went back, you know, like that that was my biggest sticking point.
Speaker 3: Really when you were in school and the concept of the globe was presented to you as a student, was that something you ever were like, hmm, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: No, I I kind of I probably just accepted that. I just I didn't. I mean I always had like things that I wondered about, like comparing it to the Bible. That always kind of kind of like I was wondering where God was at you know, it's like was in space or where how did how does this work? In relationships? Like I said, I grew up in just a Baptist church down here in the South, and I mean it's never talked about in our churches or anything like that, and and I wondered about how it all worked, and so there was those questions around that. But no, I mean nothing really that I can point you to specifically that you know, as far as like the globe or anything like that. I guess I just accepted it is for what I was taught.
Speaker 3: You know, have you have you ever had this conversation with a fellow church member.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean yeah, but fellow church members being like my my, my dad and my brothers and stuff, and we're all kind of my dad, don't you know, he don't think it matters one way or the other. And uh, my my brothers were all kind of on the same page. But not as far as outside of my family, No, I haven't really, you know, my wife and and.
Speaker 6: Some some friends.
Speaker 1: I have a my friend that I'm telling you about that we collect historical stuff, uh that War two Memorabilian stuff. He's actually a I don't know what you call, like a small single engine pilot or whatever you call that. My assistance around stuff I've mentioned him, and I got a little bit of raised eyebrows from him, you know, But I did make him think about like the moon landing and all that other stuff. But he's he's kind of sold on this aviation, and I think it's a hard circle to break out of. I think it is in some people.
Speaker 3: It is. You know, for me, it's been easier since I've turned off the television. I mean, I'll still go back and watch a movie or something. But the biggest medicine, I guess, the best elixir that I've had for my brain was to stop watching the news because back in the you know, the teens, the twenty fifteens and sixteens, especially when it was Clinton and Trump, you know, the most evil, vile woman in the world, and Trump was going to be our hero. I mean, I was consuming Fox News all day and all night. And I had a small bit. I had a retail store, I was working seventy hours a week, so I always had that on watching and you know, we were hoping and praying that he was going to save the world. But by turning off the news, I can't begin to tell people how much clearer the mind becomes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to agree with that man, like I kind of the same way. I well, I'll just say, like around twenty twelve, you know, Brock Obama and all that, I got real scared about the Second Amendment, you know, like I was telling you, kind of just hearing more in politics and stuff like that. Was just had my son, and so I was kind of getting concerned about his future. And because I didn't pay attention, I didn't care one way or the other as far as politics goes. Before that, really, I just you know, like I said, I was kind of I was patriotic. I hated what happened to our country on September eleventh, but like I didn't care about politics. I didn't even vote. But like when my wife got pregnant, and uh, I in twenty eleven, twenty twelve, I think that was the first election I ever participated in was Barack Obama. You know, it was coming out like he's against guns, he's against all this kind of stuff, and that kind of got me more into politics. And then started listening to people like Russe Limbaugh and stuff like that. And then you know, twenty fifteen, you know, I was all red, white and blue and got to stop, Like you said, stop, Hillary and and getting let myself get worked up with all this politics and uh and.
Speaker 6: All that, and it just then.
Speaker 1: He got in there and I was glad and everything, and he just I don't understand why he didn't like to repeal the NFA or the ATF or build a wall or so that kind of sent me down, you know. I started kind of thinking, like, what the heck, just why didn't he just do this when he had the time. And and then really, like I said, Afghanistan withdraw.
Speaker 6: But I guess going back.
Speaker 1: Before that, it was the election of Joe Biden. I mean, here's eighty one million votes for a man that cannot even spell his own name. I mean, like he don't know where he's at, and he don't and it's like it's like, yeah, uh, it's flat, theres is flat.
Speaker 6: Everything's fake.
Speaker 1: You know though, that that was just my kind of where it comes from.
Speaker 6: I guess if.
Speaker 3: We could get if we could break the matrix and put proof out there and get people to believe that, you know, in biblical cosmology and that heliocentrism is a lie, what kind of lasting effects do you think that would have on this world?
Speaker 1: Well, first, I think that that would probably like completely and utterly destroyed, like all I mean breaking the matrix. I mean, I guess that that's in itself, that's what you're talking about. But it will destroy like all major governments and ruling elites, I guess you would say, uh, and which I think would probably be a good thing. Not that I am not advocating for anything like that. I'm just saying, like, I think that that's what breaking the matrix will do, and I think that we would. I think that that's probably where like.
Speaker 6: Having the freedom and liberty.
Speaker 1: To just live and exist and like doing away with like you're talking about the pharmaceutical companies and and like the these higher educations that kind of keep us boxed in. Uh. Like I think that that's where we would start developing free energy or you know, and start building like cathedrals again, and you know, like beauty and peace would probably raining I guess for a little while. But I don't think that that's ever going to happen. But I kind of, you know, I kind of think that that that may have been where some of these cathedrals and some of these large buildings kind of come from, is a time when we didn't have when we were trusting in God more than we were trusting in h in governments and this false education that we've learned. So I don't know if I answered your question or not, but like.
Speaker 3: No, you're spot on one hundred percent. And you mentioned freedom, and I wrote in my in my article that people demand freedom, people call for freedom, but I'm not one hundred percent sure that that people understand that it's actually a burden, not not to have everything handed to you. And I think if people they're a lot of people who say I want freedom, but they want government to run the same way it's running now. I don't think people quite understand that freedom is a burden. And then you know, people say they have t shirts, they wear the hats that say freedom isn't free, But I don't think that they understand the involvement and how it would have to bring back community. And that's the way things were meant to be. You know, everything was tribal back in the day, and communities took care of each other. They didn't rely on governments right to provide their income when they turned sixty five, they didn't want their government to be involved in their health care, and they most certainly didn't want their government to be involved in the teachings of their history and education system, which is again going back to the Puritans. Everything was biblically based. I can assure you they didn't teach helio Centrism because those the folks that left Britain were Protestants. And what is a Protestant someone who protests Catholicisms, right, people who were influenced by Martin Luther, and Martin Luther couldn't stand Copernicus. He loathed his thinkings and heliocentrism. So that is one of the reasons why they had to hijack education and run with it. They had to control the narrative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's something too. I mean, it's I don't know, the very thankful. I probably haven't mentioned it, just rambling around. But I'm out of debt, I don't have any i don't have any far payments, don't have a house payment. I'm very thankful. I'm all glory to God in that. But like you said, there's still it's a it's a responsibility. I mean, I've only got like, I've only got almost three acres and like I said, just a few chickens, and we we all my wife and I drive older vehicles. And I mean, like it's work to you know, maintain everything you have. And and uh like we're homeschooling our children right now. You know. Uh we pulled our children out of the public education.
Speaker 6: Even though even though my wife say.
Speaker 1: She's a teacher. Uh we she she teaches early childhood education, uh K through five and uh but we I quit my job at the at the water Authority, and I just started doing tax narmy, just a little side thing, but like just trying to make my own money, trying to trying to break away from Babylon, you know, and uh and have freedom and and and be more responsible for my own self, you know. And like you said, it's people want to talk a good, good game about freedom and liberty and everything, but then they want to go and saddle theirselfs with like an eighty thousand dollars truck and five hundred thousand dollars home. And and it's like you're pretty much at that point. I think most people are going to do whatever they're told to do in order to maintain that lifestyle. You know, because it's a new truck man, It's it's it's cool looking you know, and and it's my house is it's everything's that I hooked up to my phone and I can unlock my door from California and all this kind of stuff, you know. And I just think that that kind of, like I said, all that's brought on by media and education and people striving for worldly pleasures and not striving for what God I believe, intending for us to be. So we're meant to labor in the fields by the sweat of our brow, we're supposed to eat. And what do we do nowadays? Men are They strive their very hardest to put themselves in an air conditioned office and not lift a finger, you know, and get a college edge, cas and and so we're almost right off the jump. We're trying to do away with what God told us was our curse after we got kicked out of the garden, you know. And I think it's evident that that's the wrong thing, because it just seems like more people gain in this world, the the less happier they are. You know, some of the high suicide rates are wealthy white men, you know, with it seems like they have so much, so much to lose or whatever, and it just they work so hard to get these positions of this worldly fame, and it does the exact opposite of what we're told that it's gonna. It's not happiness, it's not taking care.
Speaker 6: Of your family as well.
Speaker 1: You know, you get these positions and you're just it just destroys you in a sense. It seems like, so I think we're being we're meant to be pulling in the field in a sense, you know, Fox, what of our brow we're supposed to be doing this, be living. So I'm sorry for got off on a tangent there again.
Speaker 3: No, not at all. You made great points, and that everything you just described is because of the way we define successful man successful person. Right that you drive by, like you said, a five hundred thousand dollars house with a brand new twenty twenty five f one fifty and the driveway, and we're that is a successful man. But then on the other hand, you have someone who is debt free, who lives on a few wakers and educates his children and you know, provides a lot of his food. Naturally, that is by all means a successful man. You know, being the top salesman of twenty twenty four, you know, hats off to you and shake the hand. But that doesn't you know, money and the Bible tells us this a nauseam you know. Money, Uh, it is simply just something to barter with, it really is. And if we hoard something like that, it could be money, it can be gold, it could be silver if we take our eye away from the prize. And that is simply to you know, raise children so they can go off and you know, continue in God's manner. That is the true goal that we all should be aiming for and not be so you know, buried to our next in worldly things like we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And I mean that's just something that you know.
Speaker 6: Back here in COVID, some of the greatest.
Speaker 1: Times that I would not take a million dollars for uh live my wife and my two kids were we would literally go to like my parents we have we have garden, little garden patches everywhere and uh and at my house here we would have we'd be working in the garden together, you know, we would be all from work and uh just that was the happiest time in my life, almost working with my children in the soul you know, hot, sweaty bugs. I don't know, if you've ever, like I said, I don't know if you've ever been down here in the south man, but it's uh, we we we can have some pretty hillacious weather, you know, pa some some heats and some bugs. But even still, I wouldn't take a million dollars for being with my wife and my children working for for some potatoes and some corn and you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 6: It was it was awesome.
Speaker 1: And it kind of that kind of tore a veil from my eyes as well, because it's like, uh, like we were providing everything for ourselves and we were extremely happy. But it's like and it's free, and it's like, I think, like we talked about it, kind of that's what God kind of intended for us to do. And that's where we're I think we find the most peace at And yet you know, we we have to fight and fall and struggle to just kind of keep us some air conditioning and keep us you know, a nice struck out in the driveway and stuff like that. And it and it's like, why are we really fighting for this kind of stuff? Why are why is it so important when really the most important thing is is your your children, your your faith and Christ and and like your your wife and your your family. I'll just say, and like it was just some of the greatest times of my life. And it kind of opened my eyes to just what's really important, you know, in this life. And it was just fascinating to me. While at the same time, you know, it was just kind of scary what they were doing to all the world. You know, everybody was at home. But it was really I think that I think that you I've heard you mentioned too that like they overplayed their hand. I think they did, But like I said, I don't make that they ever intend.
Speaker 6: God as his will have his way.
Speaker 1: And I think God revealed to me, you know that, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 6: Crazy all this stuff that.
Speaker 1: Happened, but it will be okay, and like he will wake the people up that he wants.
Speaker 6: To wake up and he will help you.
Speaker 1: Really just got to put all your faith.
Speaker 6: In him, you know.
Speaker 3: So anyway, Amen, well said, is there anything else that I had? Oh, yeah, a job one of the other things that you had mentioned as far as flat Earth. What was important to what God spoke to Job and asked where he was when he set Earth on its foundation. And you know, for me, the two big ones obviously, like you mentioned Job thirty eight four where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the Earth. Uh, and then of course the same Joe, uh, fourteen thirty eight fourteen Uh, the earth takes the shape lake clay under a seal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's just that's something that always kind of just reading that, it almost like gives me so much peace now to read that and feel that. I mean, it's it's so peaceful, you know. Uh. And then going back another proof I have written down here that that I love is Genesis six through eight. I don't have it, I can't quote it, but it's just the firmament, you know, stepping the separating the waters from below and above, you know, and hanging it in the sky.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: To me that that it's I think that those stars and luminaries, whatever you gonna call them, they're they're hanging in the firmament, they're in the waters above. And then during the flood, Noah's flood, I mean it, it literally says that he opens the sky like I think he rolls back to furmait or he opens the furnament of heaven and pours out water.
Speaker 6: So I just think that.
Speaker 1: That that's another big proof for me one of my one of my silver bullets, I would.
Speaker 3: Say completely agree. Is there anything else that you had noted that we hadn't covered as of yet?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I had some things about Lewis and Clark, But I also I wanted to ask your opinion about, uh, do you think that there is any extra like even I know the first not a globe, but like even like as in our modern world, do you think that there is a possibility of extra land like just say in the Pacific Ocean or the Atlantic Ocean that would be completely hidden due to like shipping lanes and historical uh like trade winds. Do you think that there's any possibility of that, like, Because the reason I wanted to bring this up is it just seems like all of early travel exploration was all sanctioned by kings. Yeah, And I just I just wonder if like there could be say continents or islands the size of like to say Japan or or maybe even like Australia in places that we would never see because if if there if government like world governments basically control shipping lanes, that control flight paths, like and they're strictly followed, you know, like it's important if you're going, you know, from California to Hawaii or whatever, from Hawaii to Japan, like you have to stay on these shipping lanes or else you will run out of fuel. You will you know, you'll be lost at sea, and nobody will know where to look for you, because it's just a huge area. And I just just wonder if there's any way that that could be possible, you know, in it, or if that's just a crazy theory that I've kind of come up with on my own.
Speaker 3: No, I agree one hundred percent, and I've actually said before that I tend not to think that there's land beyond the ice wall. However, I do believe that there is probably smaller lands that we aren't taught of, probably in the Pacific, one between South America and Australia. But also I think there's a good chance if you look down between Australia and say South Africa, there's a large body of water there as well that just according to our maps, are completely empty. But I believe that the Pacific is too big when looking at a map, I tend to believe that somewhere south of the Tropic of Capricorn between Argentina, you know, west of Argentina east of Australia. There probably is land that we're not taught of.
Speaker 1: That's that's because I was thinking about it.
Speaker 6: You know, man, it's a if they.
Speaker 1: Were to even in our modern time, like they control satellites, they control all the images that we're able to see, or satalloons, whatever you wanna call them. But like I said, I mean, you my friend that's a pilot, like he has to I mean, just flying from a county airport here in North Georgia to another one. You know, it's like you have to have a strict you know, if I'm flying at this altitude at this time, at this fast, and I'm going to this location, and I mean I can only imagine for like say, large commercial aircraft's same way, large freighters and container ships it's the same way, and and stuff like that. It's all strictly, highly governed and mandated, and and we just don't think anything about it, you know, we don't. We don't. We just assume that that's just well, Christopher Columbus come over here, and he knows, you know, so we got to stick on this path right here, not that I'm saying that I believe in Christopher narrative, right, but it just it makes sense to me that like we could be you could be flying in a commercial airline for the last fifty years and people would never if you were. You know, if there's one thousand miles on either side.
Speaker 6: Of it, you would never know.
Speaker 1: If there's a continent the size of or an island, say the size of Japan or New Zealand or even Australia that may be completely uninhabited or just be a resort for some of these wealthy elite members of society. You know what I mean that that they kind of keep to theirselves.
Speaker 3: Absolutely and a place where they can live and not have to worry about the laws, you know, that they can live in their evil ways on these small lands. I one hundred percent believe that. And you know, speaking of exploration and things of that nature, you did mention before we hit the record button a little bit about the Lewis and Clark expedition. If you wanted to share that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just I really got interested, like I do trapping and stuff like that. Like I said, I was just interested in early American mountain Man era type stuff. The fur trade era, and where do you go to learn all that stuff? Well, most of it was Lewis and Clark expedition. That was it was happened in eighteen oh four. What really, I went out and perched. I wanted to get first the first hand account, Like I didn't want any kind of reproductions or anything or anything that has been tampered with by or or anything by. So I tried to get as close as I could get and to the original journals. And the one that I found was Reuben Gold the Watts published in nineteen oh four. It was the one hundred year anniversary and it's a volume of like eight books, and I read every detail of it, and it's very like Mundane and and you know, went two miles up the river this way, it had a been to the southeast.
Speaker 6: Blah blah blah. You know it was.
Speaker 1: It's very painstaking linked kind of to read, and I think that that's why so many modern conceptions of it kind of shortened down.
Speaker 6: And make it more readable.
Speaker 1: But I did find something in between that that I in between reading and at one place, just a little nondescript place and around I believe it was Springfield, South Dakota in September second of eighteen oh four. They described in great detail, or Meriwether Lewis describes in great detail ancient what he calls ancient fortification, so like an earthen structure that is like hundreds of yards long, very straight lines, very precise angles. Walls were you know, sometimes as high as six feet to eight feet on one side, and I think like fifteen to fifteen feet all the way down on the other side. And he goes in to great detail about this and laying it out, plotting it out, drawing. There's a detailed drawing in this book, and they're in this one particular part of the journal, and he all, like I said, there's about three pages of this description of this, and then the editors know at the bottom says, well, we now know that this is just a natural occurring sand wash due to the erosion of the river. That kind of struck me as a little bit odd. So I kind of just started doing some research. I got on Google and I was like, well, where was Lewis and Clark on September second, eighteen oh four, And it wouldn't pull anything up. I kind of had to dig and then I typed it in another way and it wouldn't pull it up. And I typed in like ancient fortification described by Lewis and Clark, and it kind of redirected me to something that didn't even make any sense. It was talking about when they were out in Fort Klatsup, which was all the way when they made their original encampment on the Pacific coast on the Columbia River, and that didn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 6: It wasn't pulling up any.
Speaker 1: And normally, you know, I can google where they were at Fort Mandan or you know what they were doing.
Speaker 6: It's very well documented, and it would pull it up well. Finally found I found.
Speaker 1: Something I tapped very specifically in and it said that that's how I found out that it was in Springfield, South Dakota, and I just it said that that the AI generated Google assistant or whatever said that this they were near Springfield, South Dakota, and they misidentified of what they thought was ancient fortifications, but we now know that it was just sand washes, and that was a little bit odd to me. What struck me as odd was that these were military men, and these were very at this point they had been about a thousand or fifteen hundred miles on that river, like literally walking or sailing every square inch of and documenting every structure land mass. They very detailed descriptions of the bends of the river, the washes, the erosion, the soil makeup. But yet when they come to this one place, it's just a sandwashing and they misidentified it. That didn't make any sense to me whatsoever, because they would have known what they were talking about. And so then I got to just I went to Google Earth, Google Maps, and I went to kind of look at some of the places on the river, and I noticed that there was a large lake there, and it's on the actual river itself. It's a twenty five mile long lake, has ninety miles the shoreline covers like thirty two thousand acres, and it was built at the height of the Second World War in nineteen forty four, which to me sounded a little bit like a It just sounded like, I don't know why they would have done that at that time when it cost fifty million dollars or whatever to do in so much manpower. It just didn't It seems to me like it was kind of a cover up. It just seems of some kind of ancient technology or ancient structure that we're not meant to see. And also they found a giant fish is what they call it. They found a giant fish bone, backbone that measured forty five feet long, and found various different sides of the teeth right at the same location, within a mile or so of the same location. So it was just.
Speaker 6: Something interesting that I found.
Speaker 1: And now that there's a there's a large lake that just you know, they built in the middle of the Second World War, it just struck me as a little bit odd.
Speaker 3: That is interesting. And they found, like you said, fishbones forty five feet long or whatever in the middle of the country. That's something that maybe you would you would accept if you found it on one of the coasts, you know, the Pacific coast or the Eastern coast, But to be right in the middle of the country. And one thing you have to remember when you research the people who were involved in these stories, Meriwether Lewis was part of the club. He was actually one of the I don't remember if he was in I think he was an officer, but he was part of the military who put down We just talked. It's funny when you talk about this the Whiskey Rebellion. He was part of the Virginia militia that was sent to put down the Whiskey Rebellion. And he also is part of the club as far as the what is the name the Philadelphia Society, which has the same people involved like Louis Pasture, Charles Darwin, all the people who you know, push these false narratives. He's part of that club. So it's interesting to me. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he was covering up the true meaning of everything you were talking about, right, what really was there in South Dakota.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it kind of and this is going to sound a little bit crazy, but we were reading, we read my kids the like the what is It? The Little House on.
Speaker 6: Praier books and later.
Speaker 1: You know, Little House in Prairie has like several written by Laura Angels Wilder in like the eighteen seventies. I believe that its depicting life in the eighteen seventies and eighties. And there was just one little mention later in life. She was one of her journals that talks about they were leaving that dismant South Dakota and they go through Omaha, Nebraska, or they don't, but one of their relatives do and they meet them on their little journey or whatever. They talked about. They just mentioned the Capitol Building. I just kind of think that there was some the Capitol Building in Omaha. If you're not aware, it's like it's fascinating. It's a huge building and just like most of all of our capitol buildings. And I just I wonder so much about like hidden history or like what was here before us. And I don't know, I don't know. I've heard you mentioned like timelines and things of that nature. I don't know where we're at as far as time goes, but I do think something with these capitol buildings and some of these structures that were like the Indian mounds all throughout the country, like the Serpent Mounds and stuff like that, I believe they're in no iiO. I'm not sure. Uh. There's just so much of our history that like, like I kind of start to think that like the Lewis and Clark expedition. I wonder how many like Lewis and Clark expeditions, if you will, that we don't get to hear about.
Speaker 6: And that's kind of where.
Speaker 1: I was wondering going with like more Land ye out in the Pacific is like I wonder how many of these expeditions that we're not told about because they found out things that we're not to know.
Speaker 6: If that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I couldn't agree with you more. I believe that there.
Speaker 1: There's so much in like, uh, there's so much in this journal that I have here. I don't know what you call it, but it's there's so many letters to Congress. But this was a clandestine operation, like everybody thinks in history clash, you're told that, oh we had the losing of Versus in eighteen oh three, and then Lewis and Clark set out and went up to map Offist country. That could not be further from the truth. It was a it was they were interested in going up the Missouri in like the seventeen eighties. They sent they hired like a double agent that they didn't know was a double agent. They were going to try to send like one or two men at a time to go up here and like explore. Because it was such a clandestine operation, it was owned by France, there was some Spanish influence that they might were worried about. They were instructed not to take any written beforehand, like Lewis and Clark were told in like the seventeen nineties or seventeen like ninety nine. They were talking about this and they were like, no, you can't take any written orders. This is strictly scientific. There's no military, ain't there's no like you know, and and it was just a clandex there's secret letters to Congress. And I've heard you mentioned a lot about the what is it the American Philosophical Society.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly what I was trying to mention earlier with Lewis and Clark. That's exactly what it is, the American Philosophical Society. It was in Philadelphia, Yeah, there was.
Speaker 1: There's there's several mentions and I have them kind of noted down or they're just like where Thomas Jefferson is like taking money from like George Washington and Alexander Hamilton or something, and people like that, like twenty five dollars to the American Philosophical Society. Like how they're in talks with other with Congress, secret letters to Congress, you know about this whole endeavor.
Speaker 6: And it's just stuff that we're never told, we're never taught and like and.
Speaker 1: It's just like I said, it was fascinating to me to the kind of and I'm glad that I purchased it. And when I purchased, it's been about twelve years ago.
Speaker 6: I think it was like very expensive for me. At the time, it was like.
Speaker 1: One hundred and fifty dollars or something, and that's the time we didn't have any kind of money for that. But interestingly enough, now the same set of books is like four hundred it's five hundred dollars to purchase the this you know, set of this information. It's almost like I think I've heard you or some of your guests mentioning as well that you know, they really are good at like they'll give you this information, but you're going to have to pay for it, basically, like it's not going to be cheap. And I think that that's kind of how they keep people from ascertaining it.
Speaker 3: Yep, in a sense, a lot of the knowledge that I think would answer a lot of the questions. Those books were written in the eighteenth and nineteenth century, and in order to buy some of these you have to go on eBay, and they're they're expensive. They're they're extremely expensive. Like there's encyclopedia, I forget what year it is, but it specifically mentions the firmament and its height at a certain latitude of like thirteen thousand feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Ah, So that was just something interesting that I found about the whole expedition, and it just kind of it again, it just on another veil, kind of come down from my eyes, like I don't know where we're at in time, but it almost seemed like instead of exploration, which is what they were doing, it's almost like they could have been doing they were doing something else, and it would have been so easy to cover it up, you know, like you said, like rediscovering ancient technology or or ancient architecture or whatever you wanna call it. So it was interesting for me to find out there's another gentleman that I was kind of interested. If you'd ever heard of, or if you've ever done a podcast on, was Lincoln Ellsworth, who who was supposed to do like Antarctic. He did an Antarctic expedition and like nineteen from nineteen twenty five to nineteen thirty six, has he ever come on your radar?
Speaker 6: By chance?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: The name is familiar, but I'm not sure I've actually taken the time to research his work. And he was a Yelle guy too, which is interesting. They have a lot of secret societies there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he hung the old I got pictures in a nineteen July nineteen thirty six National Geographic where he wrote an article and he's planted the Yell flag. I thought that that was down there supposedly an Antarctica and flew a plane and stuff like that across Antarctica in a squirrel skin PARKA. So I don't know. It was just interesting and I just I don't believe it whatsoever. Really, But he received the Hubbard ward UH Medal Hubbard Medal by Franklin Delano Roosevelt or whatever. Really, Yes, I don't know what the Hubbard award. Have you ever heard of that? It was like for extraordinary achievements.
Speaker 3: No, he said he was awarded a Congressional Gold Medal uh And then he was given the Hubbard Gold Medal. Apparently it's given from the National Geographic Society.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, and that that National Geographic is kind of interesting too. Man. It's the board of trustees on there is like the General John J.
Speaker 6: Pershon.
Speaker 1: Now, this is like I said in nineteen thirty six, John Pershing otis Smith like there it's a there's like twenty people that are like presidents.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I think that that. I think that that's another one of those tools of propaganda that they use to cover.
Speaker 1: The wool over our eyes.
Speaker 3: Yep, that they they they preached Moonland, that they preached the history that we are taught. They rein force it. And if you look who runs it now, it's the Case family. They're the ones who read that was the founded America Online. So another wealthy family is running the history narrative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it says in parenthes here it says organized for the Increase and Diffusion of geographic knowledge on the first first cover. And I think that's you know, I think that while they have that in quotes, I think it's like I think that's like the slot of hand. Maybe you know, it's like we're going to like you you've talked about on your podcast before, like the this we call that not subversion where they where Satan like flips.
Speaker 3: Everything, yea, inverts everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, And I think that that's kind of I think that that's what they did with this is they just kind of reverse all of our education and just to subvert God.
Speaker 3: By the way, do you know how many Board of trustees or on the National Geographic Society.
Speaker 6: Like at present or at this time?
Speaker 3: Well, it reads as of now, but it's a number that is very It should pop out when people's mind if they hear the number I have, it's gonna be thirty three.
Speaker 1: Thirty three, I'm gonna six and I don't have time to count, but I would assume that it's thirty three.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's what it says. You can't make this stuff up. This has been I've had such a fascinating conversation. We're about out of time. I would like to leave the last word up to you, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, I'm just want to thank you for taking the time and thank you for letting me ramble and stumble through this. I'm not a very good this is my first podcast ever, so.
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 1: I'm very very thankful to have this time to take with you. And I hope and pray that everybody listening has a great day, and that God's peace is on everybody that is under the sound of my voice. And I hope that I have made a good representation or not a representation, but a presentation. Brians as well.
Speaker 3: You certainly did, and I'm thankful that you brought a lot of new information that has never been discussed over these almost two hundred episodes. So I appreciate your time, appreciate what you do, and just thank you so much for taking the time to share your story with our listeners.
Speaker 1: All right, well man, you have you have a great day.
Speaker 3: Thank you you too, and thank you to all of our listeners for your continued support. I hope everybody has a great week. ID bless you. Keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 9: I know it's been a struggle. I know you've had spain. I know you feel tired, held down by all the way. Yeah, I know you feeling.
Speaker 4: You smile ain't the same that saw well go from you. I feel like you've lost your way. Don't give it, No, don't give it never is hold. Don't let all the primise. It ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: He's got a plan. Why it's away.
Speaker 10: Time got up, mabby, come, Why it's a way God up by call.
Speaker 9: I can see the straight beside you. Childs are putting up the five. Oh, you're stronger than any thing.
Speaker 11: You are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found you.
Speaker 12: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're living, breathing, move it. You can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 12: Don't give up, No, don't give in. Never loves home, don't let go on the primies, It ain't done Yet's God?
Speaker 13: I let WA's a way tell the God of me because don't give up. No, don't give in you never love home, don't let gone the promise?
Speaker 12: It ain't God life, It's worth living.
Speaker 13: What's a play down the God V call?
Speaker 11: What's a play down?
Speaker 5: The god tam record? Oh yeah, what's a play down the god tam? Oh yeah, got TV call? Oh, don't give up?
Speaker 11: No, don't give in? Never so do they go off? The primis? I in as got a playing watch a kind of in coat. Don't give no dog never this whole, don't let go of the crimes getting done? Lovers for living? What's God of in columes?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 5: The God of needs?
Speaker 4: Whys done?
Speaker 1: The God of a case?
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am.