Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome to Part two.
Speaker 2: Partush of the Riveting, Riveting Golden Batch. I mean, it's heart listen. Our job is to make a shit show and make it exciting.
Speaker 1: And we did.
Speaker 2: We did that, and then we sort of didn't do that because they didn't give us a whole lot to work with in part you know, in what we've discussed so far. But I think we're gonna we're gonna take it up a notch. We're going to need to like go in harder. I think, yeah, because these they're not really deserving of our grace. No, and not the women. We like the women, they're fine.
Speaker 1: If any of you are listening to this and you're like, you guys are so hard on Mel, well, no, what do you expect What do you expect us to do? Do you expect us to be like, Oh my god, Mel is like so hot? And do you know that he used to play football, so he is a catch, He is so throw ball around and some he's so First of all, I do want to say this, if I can find something positive. Mel has no lips. It just looks like there's like a paper cut across the mouth. What is happening?
Speaker 2: Like a cartoon. If you're drying the cartoon, I got just one line.
Speaker 1: Yes, now I'm yes, I'm gonna push back. I don't hate a thin lipped. I like a thin lip. Really, I'm making out. I like the thin lip.
Speaker 2: I don't know why they're good maker outers. No, I mean it's like.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like making out with a turtle. It's just like snap, like a snaps kissing.
Speaker 2: It's all about like you know, it's how they it's how they use it. It's the motion of the ocean, not the size of the shark.
Speaker 1: What that has no meaning? Yeah it does.
Speaker 2: That's just a different kind of meaning. It's not what it Stephanie, it means. It's not the size of the penis. It's how they wrote it. It's how they What did we used to say? Circle thrust? Oh, now here's a piece behind the curtain. Remember circle thrust? Remember that guy? Yes, I won't get tun into this, but just for fun, I'm not going to say any names or anything. But I went out with a guy for a while and he attempted a clothed to circle thrust, and so we started calling I think it was my friend. My other friend gave him the name. We called him something else, but yeah, we called him circle thrust for a while because he did this like weird circling with his hips and then boom, but not real sex.
Speaker 1: It was like we were clothed, really weird.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm just saying mel could do that and maybe that would turn you around. Let's say, okay, picture this. You're on the bed, right, you're a good time. He's told you, he's regaled you with fun stories of getting hit in the head in a tackle and a hard tackle.
Speaker 1: We're getting having the ball like.
Speaker 2: A sack, like when he got sacked, Yeah, like very good he sacked. Yeah, it got sacked like, let's say a thousand times. And he wants to tell you about that. What if I did not even know the.
Speaker 1: Correct football term and I was like, you mean like he got sashed.
Speaker 2: You're like he got sashade, no sun, but you know, listen. So we got all that and he gets you the bed and like, I'm into this. I love these stories about concussions and everything. I love it. So you're on the bed and he's on top of you, and you see the kind of his white hair and like the very red flushed face because he's he's excited and then he circle thrusts you. Would you turn around? Would you be like I get it? Or would you just be like no? And it's not his age, because nobody cares about that. We're all aging. But let's just say it's his face coming at you and he does a very like elvisy circle thrust with his hips.
Speaker 1: Are you into it? No? Is my question?
Speaker 2: Okay, well no, I think you're being hard on Melvin. I think you're being tough on him because I think if he circle thrusted you with that red face and after telling you, telling you many stories that are wandering stories.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have an f Mary kill for you. Oh yeah, please Okay, Gary Turner, F mel I don't even hear or Chris Harrison.
Speaker 2: Let me think for a second. I'm thinking I'm marry This is actually pretty easy. Okay, hold on, wait, hold on, I have You're not gonna like it, but I have sex with Chris Harrison because you know, no talking whatever, ryot lights out from behind. Think about it. I'm married Gary, and I'm bye bye Mel.
Speaker 1: Okay. I mean how that's help pupped up?
Speaker 2: This is that that's what we're dealing with the guy that just gets often our f Mary Kill is the lead of the show. We don't even want to like even Okay, let me give you one. Let me give you a better Not that that wasn't good, that was great, but let me make it a little harder. Okay, okay, hmm okay, So Mel, obviously, uh huh, Harvey Weinstein, I mean, and you're not gonna let me think of a third because it can't be Cosby.
Speaker 1: I can just keep throwing him in there.
Speaker 2: You just married Woody. I mean, you're not gonna have sex with him. No, you're not gonna. If you marry you don't have to.
Speaker 1: Like talk about his Excuse me? Is he does he stay married to Sunye? Is she still Sunny prep? She's in there.
Speaker 2: You want her on that wall because she's the organized one.
Speaker 1: She gets shipped done. So we're sister sister wives. Yeah, uh ah, that's a hard one. Well, then I have a chance between having sex though, Oh my god, now I have to have sex with Mel. You've put me in a real back into a corner. Nobody backs.
Speaker 2: Baby, you're gonna, You're gonna marry Woody and then you're gonna and you're probably listen. You're not going to find a lot of podcasts where two female hosts choose Woody to marry in their orinry kill. Not these days, No, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I could just hear our.
Speaker 2: Sponsors like I can hear them like, ugh, cancel, wouldn't cancel?
Speaker 1: You don't need to say our name right after you said you'd Mary and then they say it as Woody Allen. Though. Hey, guys, if you've been on a GLP one for weight loss, you may have seen results, but coming off the medication is the real challenge. But Prolon's five day fasting mimicking diet offers a drug freeway to keep the weight off while protecting muscle and supporting fat loss, which is a big issue with the GLP ones. ProLAN is a plant based nutrition program featuring soups, snacks, and beverages designed to nourish the body while keeping it in a fasting state. This is so cool, and for a limited time, ProLAN is offering listeners fifteen percent off site wide, plus a forty dollars bonus gift when you subscribe to their five day program. Just visit prol on life dot com, slash Rosepricks that's p R O l O N l I f E dot com slash rose Pricks to claim your fifteen percent discount and your bonus gift prolonlife dot com slash rose Pricks Boom excellent, you guys do this. Check it out and yeah, use rose pricks. Get that.
Speaker 2: Just try it. It's yeah, it really is all the talk and feel good. So, okay, you were going to tell me something about mel I think or did you already and I missed it? You're gonna tell me something you just read about him before? We should we wait on that before we get into Debbie Denver.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I can do that at the end if you want.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's so we've got a little extra something coming.
Speaker 1: But next up.
Speaker 2: So if you listen to part one and then you should have because there's some good stuff in there. We went to peg, we went to Vegas for Peggy's hometown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was artful one. Just by the way, if you didn't listen to it. We had a lot of macrontes, a lot of thoughts. Yeah, what's happening, What's what's going on with the editors, what's going on with like people's personal lives, what's going on with the EPs and then we covered PEG's state. Also, there was a whole bit about mel on the plane.
Speaker 2: I don't want to miss that. But yes, now I wouldn't even say, you have to go back and listen. Now Debbie Denver, who I had to look up. I'm like, wait, who is this? I don't even remember at all, And she's teaching you have like a blind spot for.
Speaker 1: Her because every time remember that, I always remind you, remember that, I remind you beach body. She's the beach body at the whole. She doesn't fit.
Speaker 2: She doesn't fit with beach body though, like she's gorgeous. I'm not saying because she's not pretty, but like she's so active, Like I'm a van lady. I'm like, she's not danned, but I'm Denver. Look at these look at the red rocks. So I don't put that as like multi level marketing lady. But that's you're saying, that's who she is. Yeah, that's who she is. That's her business. Maybe that's why so she Okay, I thought it was really funny. He gets to Denver and she's showing him the red Rocks and then only on the Bachelor would the line be like, remember what we learned at our shaman group retreat. I mean that is like right out of an SNL y I've learned anything from our shaman group retreat? Like, what is this I learned? That's just fucking crazy. And then again, she's got to think it's been fourteen years since I brought anyone home. Well, that's crazy too, I mean, you have a full family, you haven't met anyone in fourteen years. Yes, although she does have an interesting story which we're about to find out for the first time.
Speaker 1: But so he's he's saying, as as you mentioned, he's like, I really feel spiritually connected to deb And my thought was, at what point have we seen anything from mel which would actually tell us he spiritual besides him saying I'm really spiritual. Yeah, I know, it's nothing. It's nothing about his life or things he said like in conversation that would make you think he's spiritual. We know that he's super into esp which I think. I don't know if everybody listened to our last episode, but we guessed what each other's numbers were.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I made a friend do this too, and we were like we kind of got some of them too. We used to be really good at this. You know, I'm very into it, but we couldn't do it. I remember I made you do one between one and one hundred. Yes, that I was very I can do it right now, but we got the number.
Speaker 1: I got one in ten? Was this between one and one hundred? Yeah? Yeah, eighty eight?
Speaker 2: Did you really think about it?
Speaker 1: Did you say eighty eight? Think? Okay, I'm really going to think about it. And now I'm actually thinking thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you were very close thirty four? So does that count for something? I mean, we gassed not the right number, but.
Speaker 1: It's so close. The three was correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have a one on ten chance out of that for that, but that's nothing. Okay, you do one real quick. It doesn't have to be a number. Maybe a letter.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do Okay, I'm going to do a color and I'm picturing it in my mind, really sending it to you yellow. Yes, yes, oh my god, see see you guys.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm on Mell's side with all of that, just to be like, we totally support all the extra attention he gives to paranormal and esp but.
Speaker 1: Why, like, okay, if he's so into esp that it came up in these like interviews or background about him. Why doesn't he ever talk about like they're all like, oh, we're really spiritually connected. How you know what this is? Like my memoir writing show, don't tell none of this is what's this is? The disconnect with this season is like everything they say does not come across in like what's happening on our screen? So mel is saying all these things and then we watch him just be so basic and boring and not say anything. But yeah, So they're at Red Rock and deb is walking and all of a sudden, she's like, butterfly, all right.
Speaker 2: Like our thing, And then the butterfly sort of maybe reminds, so she's like, I've got to I've got a trauma dump for you, and it sure is a big one for the last one before you're gonna get married. Maybe this is the one the date before the date of like let's let's let's move in together. And she had a one on her story.
Speaker 1: With him before, so why didn't she trauma dump on the one O one?
Speaker 2: I have a theory about that, Okay, the one I think we've said one on one before we decided we could.
Speaker 1: Just say that. My theory is that it was too I thought.
Speaker 2: About this a lot, actually, because I could relate to this story in some ways, and I'm sure a lot of us could and we'll get into that, but let not into my story but hers. But she probably didn't think it was appropriate. She probably was like, that's my story. I don't I don't want to use TV show, and then they just berated her. I think producers are like, I think you really need.
Speaker 1: To talk about that guy. I think you're not going to get me.
Speaker 2: I think Mel's like going to pass you by if you don't really like open up. So I think she had her one on one but didn't want to felt dirty using that story. Not that she should have felt dirty, but she probably did. And then they finally were like, just you have to you made it to home. So maybe she believed, oh my god, does he really like me? Maybe it wouldn't be so sad to talk about my ex in this way because it seems like he's the one. So that makes sense to me that she would wait until this to traumada.
Speaker 1: That makes so much sense. I'm so glad you brought that up, because I hadn't thought of it that way, but now and now I'm mad for her.
Speaker 2: I know me too, me too, and I'm mad at the producer too. Yeah, like somebody convinced her that that was a good idea. So here was the try. Here's a trigger, by the way, quick trigger if you want to fast forward thirty seconds. But she had an ex who she was with for some time, quite some time ago, when she was fifty one.
Speaker 1: They dated for a little bit that long ago, isn't she in her like early.
Speaker 2: Sixties, Yeah, but that's like ten It was like thirteen years prior.
Speaker 1: It was quite some time. It was like a decade ago, okay, and she was old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was fifty when it happened, and she dated him, and she's like, I noticed that he was getting depressed and we went to counseling about it and whatever. Well, he ended up taking his life well after they first hold on. Let's let's not like she broke up with story. She feels but all sorry, she felt she felt guilt about that too. Yeah, but like just you broke up with him and then soon after Yeah, but this was like an interesting part of the story. So she was really trying. She knew he was going to propose and.
Speaker 1: So she yeah, so she started seeing uh, you know, she started trying to break up with him, but she went to his therapist, and his therapist helped her break up with him. And I was like, what kind of shitty therapist. Wouldn't you be so mad if like you brought somebody to your therapist and your therapist was like, yeah, I don't think you don't want to be with Cecily like you should.
Speaker 2: It happens all the time I've read I've read yelp reviews of therapists that I've been like interested in trying out, and they'll be like, don't we went to couples get like, oh my god, it's very common. Actually, well no, I understand if with a neutral couples counselor, but like you, this wasn't a couple's counseling.
Speaker 1: He she went to his therapist and his therapist was like, yeah, I get out. So that's what she said. His therapist helped me break up with him. So then she uh, and she says, his therapist gave me the strength to walk away. And then he goes, oh, so you broke up with him. She's like yeah, and then and then she says a bit.
Speaker 2: Later he took his life not long later, she said, yeah, she said it wasn't much longer later. So she's not not only dealt with the pain of that, but the gill, which, by the way, Mel was not comprehending any of that, none of that. There was no sign in his eyes or in his face at all of empathy or like, my god.
Speaker 1: He's nothing. So you're like, I'm surprised he wasn't.
Speaker 2: Like, so did you guys, like, did you break up or not? She's like, I just told you. He's like not alive, like, and he's like, so you're broken up for sure, though, like for real, you can prove it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can prove it. Like, first off, I'm gonna need to see it. I mean, he did nothing. Yes, there was nothing from him. It was bizarre. I was like, he literally said this, I wrote it down. He goes sorry to hear that.
Speaker 2: I mean, that is the worst thing you can say after a story, like, oh.
Speaker 1: I wrote down I wrote down. Mel might as well have said cool, cool, Yeah, that was his adicle. When's breakfast? Yeah, where's uh, where's crafty? I'm really hungry?
Speaker 2: And my son Mel is going back to I mean my sun Hunter is going back to Moscow, Like what, Mel, He's awful. I hear that awful and I was just completely checked out.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile, deb who used to be deb but now they call her Debbie. Debbie is like, I'm so into Mel, Like, oh, I just can't hope he chooses me. Like what in the world from that response made you feel like more connected to him. It's and I can not imagine that they're leaving stuff on the editing room floor. I can't. I think they're they're giving us everything they have. It's just not there, just isn't anything there. He just sits there like a stupid rock. Yeah. So then they go They're like, okay, I guess we got the vulnerable stuff out of the way. So they get to her backyard and everybody this is the creed. I thought this was the best like family scene. First of all, Debbie has a twin sister who looks nothing like Donna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Donna she said that though she goes can't believe it. I'm that she's a little hit And I felt so bad for Donna.
Speaker 1: Horrible. It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was like, I know I don't like her, and he didn't even take it in. He's like, oh, I didn't even know. He didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: You're like, Hi, Donna, I know, I know. And I thought it was kind of a little bit mean of Deb because like, okay, we get it, you're like obsessed with your weight, your misbeach body, but like, why do you have to be like I know you wouldn't believe this, this fatty is my twin.
Speaker 2: I thought Donna said it. I thought no, I think Donna herself said it. Not did did Deb say that? Deb said, I know swhere like, oh, okay, I could be wrong. I think it was the twin. I think it was the twin herself. I mean, that would be outrageous if Deb said that, and maybe if like, if that's the reason, well I don't want to get ahead of ourselves. But no, okay, okay, you're probably right, You're probably right.
Speaker 1: I'm wrong. I just felt bad. I felt so bad for her, But also I also you know, it's not just a weight difference. It's that it seems like it's shows that Deb has had a lot of work done and the sister didn't. The sister aged naturally, and Deb obviously had facelift as filler has botox. So like, even though her work looks good, probably some East Coast doctor.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say her work doesn't look that good. I'm going to say the best work was definitely Cindy. If we're looking at the work, pegs botox is good. She she was relatively mild there. I love that I'm coming in as like an expert, But I mean, Cindy is where it's at Dallan, Texas. I've said this to you many times. That's where you want to go for the for the staff.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna be Dallas. That the family we'll get, We're gonna get to that whole family. But meanwhile, Mel is like, I'm going to go in the foot out in the backyard and throw a football around, and I'm just gonna have these guys. Oh just you wait, they're gonna really a big football ex football star like myself throw it a football around. Oh, these guys are they're gonna want my autograp.
Speaker 2: Like did you notice they're totally And then one guy was just laughing, non like nonsensically. I didn't really understand why this one dude was laughing. That was weird grilling.
Speaker 1: They're like, we're gonna be so we're such guys. Yeah, we're all just like we're just a normal family. And then so then somebody has like, so, why do you like Debbie?
Speaker 2: And she he says, she has a personality that's so vague.
Speaker 1: Yes, well everybody has a.
Speaker 2: Personality, Like what what kind of like sociopathic?
Speaker 1: You like that?
Speaker 2: Like what is it that you like about it? He's out of his mind. Uh, yeah, she's got a really personality. She's uh, she's also she's got nose. She's got a nose. What do you mean, like a nose for cooking, like a nose for she's got ears, knees? Okay, you got knees.
Speaker 1: I hope neither of one place, because I don't like a I don't like an.
Speaker 2: Artific like wigs likes when I look at the twin, when I look at Donna, I'm.
Speaker 1: Thinking of wigs. Thank you. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Everyone was so intense at this moment, which was so and they're like yeah, And I thought it would be funny when they said like yeah, we again they said like we just want our mom to be happy or sister. What if somebody was like, you know what, we actually do not want deb to be happy, so whatever you can do to make that happen. Dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that went very quickly.
Speaker 2: By the way, that whole conversation like blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Buy mel Yeah, I mean that was that was some of that. I couldn't. I kept looking at my.
Speaker 2: Time, like, how are we already through two dates and there's this much time left?
Speaker 1: Okay, these were by notes, which is just it's just funny you and I were on the same same page. I just wrote, I wrote, this is really boring. I said, these are just nice, regular people. And then I said, note, the non twin sister looks a lot more like Debbie than the twin sister. And then I said, Debbie feels he's very sincere. She sees it in his eyes. And she kept saying, Okay, this was a thing. I don't have specifics, but she kept saying, like, I feel it so much, like he doesn't say anything to me, Like I mean, he told me he likes me. I told him I love him, and he told me he likes me. But I can just tell he doesn't even have to say it. He's super into me. And I was I'm not seeing it.
Speaker 2: No, nobody's seeing it. He's not showing it with anybody, and it's absurd. But at this point he's like, and I think this is important. At this point, I'm like, Okay, he's not into Peggy by my estimation from watching the date. I'm like, he's not into Peggy, and now he's not into Debbie. So like, I guess, I guess he's going to have like super connection with Cindy.
Speaker 1: But here's a spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: He doesn't. So it's let me say this. To that point, I thought he was going to say. I thought he was going to get to Cindy and be like, you know, this isn't really done on the show very much, but I've made my decision. I'm choosing you right now, like some really cool, different, weird spin where he's like, this experiment is so strange because like, you're dating on but I know it's you one hundred percent. I can't even caree on. That's what I was sure was going to happen with Cindy. Well, oh that doesn't happen at all. So but here, so we have some bench time.
Speaker 1: First, Uh, they bring out the bench, they bring the they get the bread, they haul the bench, off the back of the truck and they put it in the front yard, you know, just like regular people have benches in their front yard. And then they sit and it's so boring, and they kiss and then they kiss a little bit more, and I wrote, well, he's kissing her a little bit more than Peggy at least, but they're showing, which makes it even more nonsensical. But okay, now we can go to Austin.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we go to Austin for hottie Cindy, where she's like, okay, you know you're gonna meet my daughters and it's whatever. So we're meeting all these people and the son in law and then she goes like this though, and nobody cares.
Speaker 1: But she also does this, She goes.
Speaker 2: If you're a good boy, I'll take you to see My god, I don't got her.
Speaker 1: What is so gross?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, good boy to talk about the condo was so weird. First of all, I missed because I thought she was from Dallas. I think originally maybe I don't know, but I missed that they were in Austin because I just funnily wrote, like, my god, this is so Dallas. But it wasn't even doubt, but it's all the same, Like that must be downtown. I don't know where they were in Austin, but it's so cookie cutter looking. That's not what Austin used to be. And I love that she's so proud of this, like dumb condo that's not that great.
Speaker 1: No, those condos, by the way, they have a lot.
Speaker 2: Of them in uptown in Dallas, that's called Uptown, and it like they have their like seven hundred square feet and they look over you know, they're pretty good views. But that's really small. So like seven hundred square feet maybe kind of old school granite count you know that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they'll be like even in.
Speaker 2: Dallas, like thirty five hundred a month for a one bedroom. Those condos are just cheat It's like this shit that they put up here. It's just so cheesy and they're not cheap. It's like, oh my god, why she's so she's okay if you're a big but your big boy, how big is your boy? But if she said that and he's like pretty big, that's the first time we didn't get anything out of him.
Speaker 1: Hey, then you can see my condo circle thrust. It's so cheesy. Yeah, she's like for a circle thrust. Yes, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: He's like, which one's yours, Like he's gonna remember from the outside, well never, who cares. So he's going to meet the the very very pretty daughters and he tells He finally tells a story. Cindy gets special treatment for sure because he finally has something to say. He's like, or no, no, he doesn't. Actually she says it. She's like, remember the choreography, Well, Paula Abdul that was Was that her story or his?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That was her. She said you to worry about choreographer from the Mavericks.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yes, Paula a duel. Yeah, I guess who was there. Oh yeah, it's not even his story. Yes, she says that, and they're all excited and he's like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know. I didn't know who she was, but it was pretty cool. So then she's like says all these dumb things like I.
Speaker 1: Just feel really safe. I feel so safe, and he does the same thing. This is gonna be mean, sorry, but all of these really young girls, they're all very Kardashian like, and they have all had work done, they've all had filler and botox, and what is happening? They're so young, none of them now at all. They did not have natural They couldn't make expressions, none of them.
Speaker 2: I was a little jealous of that. Honestly, I was like, God, I wish i'd known earlier, because that's what you're supposed to do. You're supposed to I think I think it's too much, too soon, But I think in your thirty you know, in your thirties, like get it started, you know. I don't know, I've seen it done well. I just wasn't one of those people. And now I'm like, ugh, So I was a little jealous of their beauty. And I'm sure so was their mom because Mel is like looking at them with googly eyes.
Speaker 1: Oh down to are you.
Speaker 2: He's not saying it, because he don't say anything apparently, but his eyes are showing it.
Speaker 1: Well, later he's going to be like, ah, your family is like they're so like polished. You're just saying they're hot. They're all like cookie cutter. That's his type. He wants them.
Speaker 2: But if he said at nowhere, okay, so like you're the producer and I'm Mel, and you're doing the on the fly interview afterwards, and you're like, okay, so so ask me what I thought of Sydney's family.
Speaker 1: Would you think of the.
Speaker 2: Titties were great, mel, you can't save them titties. No, what did you think about them, like as like part of their family? The cheese were high, they were they were high and mighty.
Speaker 1: They were hard to tell, hard, like nice and fake like I like them.
Speaker 2: I mean that's the only time his eyes sparkled when he was talking to the hot daughter. And then these daughters are going, they're they're going in the same wall that all the other kids have gone into. They're like, so you like my mom?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, it's like talking to a fourteen year old boy. I don't want to skate. Oh I want to talk about this. I just want to skateboard right now. Just let me skate. And then we're yes. But the only thing he asks just what are the daughters. He's like, uh, how come your mom hasn't have like a boyfriend. And the daughter's like, oh, I mean she's dated a lot of guys, she just hasn't really met the right guy. And you know, and then she's like, but do you love her? And He's like, I don't know. I don't know see what's going to unfold in the next few weeks from He goes, in the next few weeks or months or whatever for years? This is what do you understand what the show is? No? Yeah, they're like why would they leave that in?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't they at least cut that out?
Speaker 2: Like next few weeks, months, years, I don't know how long it takes, not like it's the Bachelor.
Speaker 1: I mean, he doesn't get months. What is happening? He goes, I'm just gonna its naturally, you know, and then the goes, no, okay, could you see yourself like sitting in a rocking chair? And she means like when they're older, and he goes, no, no rocking chair. She goes okay, like or on a motorcycle. He goes no, no motorcycle. And she's like, okay, my god, okay, well climbing a mountain and he goes yeah, yeah, like maah, I could do that. Maybe, you know.
Speaker 2: I I think I thought she first corrected when she said rocking chair because she thought it sounded too old, so she went younger and she's like, okay, all right, you know sounds cool.
Speaker 1: Like a motorcat.
Speaker 2: He's like, help, yeah, that was insane. He's being so difficult. But I just had a thought. What first thought ever ever, which is Okay, what if it's not Mel's fault and he's just really at the editor so he's shut down. What if he did say this is all dat What if one day he's shooting and he's like, this is crazy. I love Cindy, I don't want to do all this. This is nuts, and they're like, no, Mel, you sign the thing, you have to do it. So he's shut down because he doesn't even believe in any of this. Now, maybe that's what happened.
Speaker 1: Is not his fault. I guarantee he does not love Cindy. He does not feel anything for any of these women. I'm gonna I'm saying that too old. They're too old. Cindy's too old for him, even though they're younger. Right, Yes, she's too old for him. He doesn't he's not into it. I can just like feel it. But what I mean, whatever, we'll see. But then the daughter, it's the other daughter who's also whose name also starts with a C. I want to say, oh, yeah, they said their names, but I didn't like them and that daughter. Okay, So basically the daughter says to the camera like, I don't know if mel is unsure or tight lipped, but he did not give a lot of straight answers. And I'm very worried about the long term relationship that my mom wants, and I'm going to tell her. So you think we're going to get a tattling scene where she's like, mom, he's not He's smarmy, Like there's something about this guy that's not great. But she's like yeah, like you know, I was talking to him and like about like life slowing down and whatever, and I'm like, I'm just not sure he even sees himself like ever slowing down. Okay, don't you're making that like it's a good thing, Like he just really wants to be active, like you know, like yeah, And the mom's like, yeah, great, isn't that great? Right, it's good, Like, yeah, we don't want to slow down, and she's like no, but I mean, like I don't know if he can like be present with you, and Cindy goes, oh, yeah, yeah I can that and beyond oh my god, it's weird. God. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then so then he gets I'm like, why is she He gets bang time nobody else everyone else gets five minutes on a bench, but she's like, come over to my condo. Yeah, So he goes to the weird it's a very nice condo, but it's not anything like I don't know that i'd want to Why does she want to present that on TV? Like what? I wouldn't want that if I didn't have to do it.
Speaker 1: She's trying to get this guy. She's madly into him now, she's completely like chasing him, and she wants to show him like the kind of life they would have.
Speaker 2: She's like so weird, so that she's sitting in her right, she's sitting in her weird kitchen, and she's like She's like, so he's not saying anything, and she's like, so, I mean, did you like my kids?
Speaker 1: What a weird question? How is he?
Speaker 2: First all, if he didn't, he's not going to answer that honestly, right, He's like, yeah, they were cool. Yeah, he's just I just wrote he's so withholding. Why is he like this? He's end this yeah, and then that's I made another note that he's not well, like I think he's physically in pain or maybe it's an apidet. He needs like a pence taken out.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't know. So then they go outside. They go outside to talk because she's feeling that there's like a chill and you know that they're not getting anywhere inside, and she's like, listen, let me ask you this question. Well she made I think. She tells the camera something like, I'm not gonna like I'm falling in love with him, but I'm not going to like big Elvis guy if I don't like kind of figure out where he's coming from. So she goes, yeah, like, let me let me tell you why I'm asking the question. Like, my kids thought you were really great, but they're not sure about how you feel about me. So I don't know how you're feeling. And I want to know because I'm really falling for you, and you've had two other hometowns, but I just want to like get a gut check from you. And Mel goes, well, it's complicated. You know, there's choices I have to make, but you know this brought me closer. And then Cindy goes, well, I do hope, you know, I do know that someone will pick me, and I hope it's you. So you're starting to think like maybe she's a little bit strong being strong, but mel just goes, well, that's why we're here, Like what, he can't fake it out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nope, that's why I think he's in a fight with the producers.
Speaker 1: I swear to you.
Speaker 2: I think that makes maybe all right, let's round this out. All the ladies are upset on their way to the Rose ceremony and uh, because they're all like, I don't know where I stand. They're all very nervous and have these dumb talks with Jesse for no reason because.
Speaker 1: They're like, I don't know, I'm nervous, and Jesse stupid.
Speaker 2: Is like why you know why? You know what they're dealing with, Jesse, don't play along with this.
Speaker 1: I didn't like. It was just a waste. I mean, you know, like, what the fuck? So? And then this is seems mad. Yes, yes, this is the fakest line of the whole thing. He's just like guys, guys, you know how like at the beginning when I met the whole group of you, and I had my Mia Kopa, you know, and I said, you know, I said I wanted a certain type of woman and guess what still do you know? What? All y'all, you're you're, You're what I'm looking for. You're right in front of me, and Cindy looks like she just got the compliment of her life. Oh I thought it was Debbie Dead. Yeah, Debbie. I was like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: She was like, oh god, oh god, I'm not too old, I swear to god.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh no, that's so sad. That's just the saddest thing. So at this point, when they're all kind of looking at each other and you know, their eyes are darting around, I'm like, I literally wrote, Okay, well Peg is out. There's no question. There's no way that it's Peg. Absolutely not, no fucking way. Then he grabs his roses first, Rose Peg. I'm like, what the how is this happening? I know, I mean that was and then were you? And then you knew it was Cindy. Right like after that, I was like, well, there's no way it's Denver deb If it's not Cindy, I mean, I'll just let.
Speaker 1: He has them all. I didn't feel like he liked any of them, so I felt like he was just going with at this point. This is what I truly felt. I felt like the producers were like, pick Peg and like Cindy's kind of has a good fan base. I felt like he's like, I'm not pick any of these people. It's absurd. I'm not getting I'm not proposing to anybody. And they're like, Okay, then here's who you're gonna pick.
Speaker 2: This is exactly what happened. This I agree, here's what happened. He at some point, like probably pretty early on, was like, I don't like this. This makes no sense. I'm not doing this.
Speaker 1: This is crazy.
Speaker 2: So all that happened, and he's fighting. I'm telling you, he's fighting with them and what they want. If there's gonna be another season, which there might not be, but if there's gonna be a Golden Bachelorette, they probably wanted to be Peg because she would be fine and Meyer housing is super cool and we'd all love it, and uh so that's probably what they're aiming for. Their like, well, if you don't, if it's Cindy one hundred percent, just choose Peg so that we can make her the Golden Bachelorette, right because she'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's that's the end of the thing. So now we have to just sit through him pretending. But that's the saddest part of the show is he doesn't even pretend, and we're getting tired because he's like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I said, like.
Speaker 2: A fourteen year old boy, yeah, or just a comedian boy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So uh, Jesse's like, Deb, I'm really sorry. Take as much time as you need, say your goodbyes, you pack your kniightes and go. They didn't even bother to cut.
Speaker 2: That's like, that's a different show, that's Top Chef, but you don't even say that here.
Speaker 1: So when they walk out, he goes and walks out with her. It swear to god, it looked like a grandpa holding his granddaughter's hand like that. I was like, oh, so they they bench it. They have bench time, and Deb's like, I knew this was a possibility, but you touched my heart in more ways than what he said that.
Speaker 2: He said it back, he said that he said you touched my heart, which he said it, and then you're like, in what ways did she touch your heart? You're not even choosing her in the final two, so in more ways than one, seems like you would choose, but then.
Speaker 1: Hey, you go to those girls. Oh my god, that was the cringiest goodbye ever. I mean it was so bad. Okay, hold on before we and then next week to add insult to injuries, just women, tell all, my god.
Speaker 2: We'll make it. We'll make it great. You guys, he says, there's a here for you.
Speaker 1: Golden Bachelor. This is an US weekly thing. Golden Bachelor. Mel Owens remains unfiltered on his controversy, his backstory, and his quote brilliant ending of all the inflammatory isms out there, the most shocking one for a Golden Bachelor to be accused of his agism, that's what happened to mel Owens.
Speaker 2: Okay, what happened to him? Yeah, it happened to him. He's such a victim, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, the comments a far cry from the it's never too late for a second chance at love he said. Okay, so this is what he says. I'm not really on social media, so I didn't even know people were sending me screenshots and saying, oh my god, are you still there? And I go, I am, because I didn't hear anything to the contrary. He tells us about the replacement, But I really didn't give it too much thought because that's just noise in the background. ABC and Warner Brothers believed in me, and I'm glad they did. In some ways, it's not hard to see why the show's stuck with Owen's in person. He's charming, good looking, and has a Midwest background that fits the mold of the audience. In his late mades, he traded in his football cleats to start law school, and in his forties a family. He has two sons. Okay, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the part where his forty's a family, of course, with a twenty five year old woman.
Speaker 1: So will he end up in love with more than one person? He almost scoffs at the idea, despite its frequent occurrence on the long running franchise. No, I'm not going to fall in love.
Speaker 2: Twice he tells us quote, conflict is good for the show, but not good for the heart. Will He gets exactly make it, you're making my point. He doesn't want to do all this bullshit. He's like, this is bullshit. That's why he's pretending. That's why he's like being obstinate. He's mad at the show. I'm telling you he's might not ever say this, But I mean, you think I'm giving him more credit. But what else could it be? That he just doesn't believe in the show. But he knew what he was getting in too. He wanted the fame, and he probably doesn't even think about it.
Speaker 1: He's like, Oh, I'm going to write a book about ESP and then this will help. So, it says Will he get engaged? Certainly not just because the format seems to dictate it. Quote I told the producers I'm here with an open heart and open mind, he says. Quote, but it's a two way street. Just because I want to get engaged doesn't mean they want to get engaged. They might want to date me, like you're cool, let's just hang out. No, that's you, mel Will he say I love you at all? Hard to tell? Quote, It's got to be a true feeling. You can't just say the words because then they'd be hollow. I can say I really like you, and that's meaningful. To fall in love, it takes some time. So that's the brilliant ending.
Speaker 2: He's pushing back against producers. Yes, so what he's gonna do is gonna choo me, like, you be my girlfriend and like date me for a while, and she'd be like, yay, this is or hopefully there's no there's no good ending that we want. We want her to be like, well, I don't I don't know after thinking about it, you're just awful. She's not gonna say it. I don't know why, because Cindy could have anyone. Cindy, you could be with Jerry Jones.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I know he's not the most popular football owner in the world. A lot of people don't like him, but there's some oil money in there.
Speaker 1: Go get it, girl, go get it. You're you've, you've, Like she could go on.
Speaker 2: She could be a coach on the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders show on Netflix that I love so much.
Speaker 1: That's go do that, Like she's she could really do just fine.
Speaker 2: She doesn't need this, she doesn't need this guy. She's not in love with him. No, PEG's definitely not. PEG's so not in love with him that she was making jokes with her mother about it, like her mom's like, do I need to approval? She's like, oh yeah, you got to give approval, and they just laughed. Nobody's taking it seriously except for us.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. Okay, so this is what he says. I had to scam through this whole article. But okay, so he says, I'm leading up to it. There, US back Weekly is asking him about the ending, and he goes, I'm leading up to it. You have the setting and I know who it is. It's really emotional, and you're a little nervous, but it's so brilliant. It's so good. You won't believe it. He sounds like Trump, And then US Weekly Commentary is, what does that mean? Our second Golden Bachelor continues to perplex us. Quote, you won't believe how we get there, not mechanically, but how we get there emotionally. He clarifies, there's some movement and twists and turns. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Movement, Yeah, like his penis.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You guys, well, stay tune next week.
Speaker 2: You know if this isn't like floating your boat, and it should be because it's Melan he's hot. We've got our Love is Blind reunion next week, which I have a good I have a good feeling about that, and of course we will do until all plus all our other stuff that we do.
Speaker 1: Including if you're not, if you if you don't.
Speaker 2: Know our Board a F podcast. It's right there in front of you. It's kind of the best thing we do, absolutely for that, like so that you can't hear it. No, I'm I mean like we don't give a fuck. The whole thing started on us not caring, and now we care less and.
Speaker 1: We get in trouble. We get in trouble every week. Every week we re look.
Speaker 2: At it and go we should probably not post that, and we do.
Speaker 1: Yep, So all right, we'll see you for the next thing. Plus I would cringe, don't forget that. Yep.
Speaker 2: I