Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. How are you, sir. Somebody stole my hat, but I brought a new one.
Speaker 2: What's this one? Oh my god, I got one of those two multiple This is a good one.
Speaker 1: It's it's a good one. Right, it's a good one.
Speaker 2: It's I always like the scout out the new.
Speaker 1: Sponsor of the show.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: We are working with Poker Stars now, and Poker Stars acquired the full tilled assets and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: So this is fitting. It's fair, fair game. I'm gonna wear mind tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Come on, this is a fair game. This is fair game. Let's go.
Speaker 2: I always liked the backwards that was the backwards one.
Speaker 1: I was a full tilt guy over a Poker Stars guy by a mile. Back then more recently, you know, I was very much a Poker Stars guy. But back in the day, the full till stuff was simply incredible, absolutely greatest, much incredible, I mean greatest everything, honestly, all right. On today's show, Ian John's a winner. Yeah, ten k limit hold them championship. The Senior's high Roller is not done yet. They bagged up with four players are Maiden. We'll touch on that event. We got an upstate an update on the Monster Stack. We'll also touch on the one KPLO, the fifteen hundred raz and the ten K big O. Got to do some shout outs, so those are coming, and then we'll touch on, you know, all this other stuff that's possibly going on here at the ws apre. You know what's coming up on Sunday, June fifteenth, which is Father's Day. And because it's twelve thirty am, it is Father's Day. So Happy Father's Day. That's right, baby, shout out to all the dad's of the happy father did all dad's out there, Isn't that what Brin Kenny tweeted or some some nonsense one time. I don't know. All the fathers out there should go play on play poker ro dot com is what they should do. It's where all the action is at. Just tell the wife and kids, say listen. All I want to do all Sunday long is I want to play poker, and I want to play free online poker, play pokerg dot com, ring games, tournaments, sit and goes and those sitting gos are now branded no Gamble, No Future, and they have the Wheel of Gain attached to them. Authentic online poker for everyone anywhere. Play poker gro is available on the web, on iOS and on Android or I believe as Lon mccaron said today on the broadcast iOS. I'm pretty sure he said iOS and immediately I thought of you saying wosa. I was like, what is going on with these people? iOS?
Speaker 2: No ites?
Speaker 1: I O s. That's what it is. Sign up for free online poker now at play poker go dot com. Ian Johns, this guy doesn't play often, but when he does play, he delivers so much so that every year I wonder if I should put him on my list for twenty five kanas and then I'm like no, because I only see him play two to three events. That's it, maybe four, I don't know. But he won the ten thousand dollars buying limit hold him championship two hundred and eighty two thousand dollars in the pocket for Ian Johns. He topped a field of one hundred and eighteen entries. Victor Blom got second, Anthony Zeno got third, Pedro Nevez got fourth, Ryan Bambrick got fifth, Max Hoffman sixth, David Lieberman seventh in good old Dan Eggs, Daniel and Lagano with another deep run, eighth place for him, fourth gold bracelet Ian Johnson. Four. That's a pretty exclusive club when you get the number four. Who else is four? Like, who's like in that area? I looked at him.
Speaker 2: Madison is definitely one of them.
Speaker 1: I just want to know, like, you know, once you get up to that, I think, like Brian.
Speaker 2: Un might be one of them.
Speaker 1: Like you know that that group of guys you want me to, Yeah, just list some of them.
Speaker 2: Off, but there's some We've got to start with the legend Bobby Baldwin. There you go, the second legend, Mickey Appleman, the third legend Billy Boy at five.
Speaker 1: Why don't you think people that actually participate in poker these days?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say Michael, I was gonna leave with Michael Odama there, and then you add that qualified so that Jack Katta, Okay, that's a good one. Michael Gathiye Goro, Mike Gardinski, Kevin Gerhart, Phil w lot Incline, Chance Cornick, Mike Madison. We kind of already touched on Max pascatory, David Peters Uh, Javiera obviously just won his fourth last night hawk Seed and Ben.
Speaker 1: You really got to talk to some more about this water. I'm okay, listen. Purified water, I'm a water stop. Purified water is the worst water by far. Just get natural spring water and if you want to keep it cheap. I know people think it's ghetto, but Arrowhead natural spring water is good.
Speaker 2: I'm a NESTI pure left gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's horrific water. It's not what is What.
Speaker 2: Does the Peda's household have suck that? You got? Vass or Fiji? How richie you? What do you know there?
Speaker 1: No? We we have we yeah, I mean whatever.
Speaker 2: That sounds like he's got Fiji's. Well, he's got the sound.
Speaker 1: I'll just I don't drink. I don't drink Fiji's. I try and drink natural spring water whenever I can.
Speaker 2: Are you like we have bottled water in the fridge. We have little ones like that size, and then we have the big ones for when I play soccer so I can put my electrolyzes in it. Are you like water bottle house or you like give the filter in the tap of your brit out what what do you guys do?
Speaker 1: I mean, normally we just have the water that comes out of our fridge, got it, which is probably equivalent to this. But you know, when drinking bottled water, if you're going to buy bottled water, I always prefer just natural spring water. That it could be totally bogus, but it could not be. But I I always okay, so I bring you know, I have my water bottle that I bring, my big water bottle. I fill it up at home. I can tell the difference between this water and that water all the time. And when I drink this water, my throat gets a bit scratchy every single time. Every time.
Speaker 2: Everything by our plumber. Not to drink the water from the fridge. It's filtered, but not filtered as well as we have a filtered water tap at as sink along with the water tap. So we have two taps. And they say, he says, you should drink from that one, all right, because let's filter it properly.
Speaker 1: Let's I derailed us fall you always because I needed to drink the water and I wanted to rant about so whatever. Four bracelets for Ian Johns, you name some of that, the company that he's in. Now he doesn't play a lot. As I mentioned, you know, talking to some of his friends that were around today, he was going to come out for three to four tournaments something like that. One of those tournaments was the fifteen hundred dollars Horse, which he got ninth in. Pretty crazy, you know. So he had ninth in that I think nine thousand or ten thousand dollars and then goes on to win this tournament his second time, winning the ten K limit Hold Them Championship event that came in twenty sixteen, and that was also a year when he won the fifteen hundred horse. Oh crazy, that's what, yeah, right, both both both in that year, and then two thousand and six he won the three K limit Hold Him for two hundred ninety one thousand dollars. Now he is. He moved to second on the WSP all time money list for limit Hold Them? Who's number one? This is my quiz to you, and I purposely left it off the rundown so that you couldnot read one.
Speaker 2: Give me one hint, it's.
Speaker 1: That I'll tell Okay. The first hint that I'll give you is that he does not play poker anymore, at least that I that I know of, we haven't seen him in years, has multiple racelets.
Speaker 2: I want to say Daniel Lahi, but that doesn't feel right.
Speaker 1: WPT World Championship is the other hint.
Speaker 2: Corlas Motson, David Chew.
Speaker 1: Wow, David Chu.
Speaker 2: I've not seen him in a long time.
Speaker 1: He hasn't been around forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the check's center right now.
Speaker 1: He's got in terms of dissipy limit hold them winnings, it's more than one point two million. Crazy right, Absolutely?
Speaker 2: He was always so nice.
Speaker 1: He was He was always so so nice, so so nice.
Speaker 2: Last cash twenty sixteen for David in this event ten k limit hold him Championshipah, fourth place. There you go crazy, so we see what do you think he's upsid?
Speaker 1: I got no idea.
Speaker 2: Do you think Maury would know? Who? Do you think we could find?
Speaker 1: He would probably play Maury or I think Daniel and Legranny would know, because I believe I've heard Daniel talk about him in the past.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, who can find that? Maybe that's going to be my.
Speaker 1: I mean we'll last tomorrow or yeah, trying to find out David Chu eight millions, that's our goal. We're going to try and find out about David Chew and we'll report back on the podcast at some point. I will also say that while we're on this topic of like kind of where are they now type of stuff, we mentioned Scotland's Are on the last episode. You and I both did not watch the Lapis episode because we don't like to watch ourselves. But we have no idea if Rich put the Scotland's Our clip in Producer Rich. Whether or not he did, I don't care. I just had a ten minute conversation with Scotland's Are. It's just such a crazy world. Who was partly railing He just bagged the monster stack. He was partly railing his friend David od B Baker, who's also our friend. Ye, and he said he goes way back with Odb playing Limit hold them at the Commerce.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean wild stuff, absolute wild stuff. Ian john Zo a quiet killer when it comes to the World Series of Poker. Now we mentioned how he doesn't chase a full schedule. He certainly does not, but you know he's out here for a short period of time, not grinding every single event. But when he shows up, especially when it comes to limit hold him, this guy is a freaking beast, an absolute beast. So now he's got those four bracelets. Two of them came in this ten K Limit Hold Them championship. He's got that other one from the three K limit hold Him from back in two thousand and six. Pretty rare company overall in terms of like specialists in one format, you know, So I would certainly say that, like when it comes to limit hold them, Ian Johns is up there with the best, you know, if not the best, and it's it's also it's it is crazy to think that you can still get to four bracelets and not be a high volume player. Like I think of someone who's going to get to four bracelets, and like I wouldn't be surprised if Michael Manchak Texas Mike gets to four bracelets if he's blasting every single tournament, sometimes multiple tournaments at one time, right, Like, you're just gonna get there, you know. But when you have such low volume, it's hard to realize, you know, the success. And and John's is just I mean, I guess he's proof that, you know, you can just be really effing good have lemon Holdum. Yeah, he's also good at horse I guess too, because he had that bracelet and horse, and then he had the ninth places year. I mean, Ian John's freaking killer. I remember when he won those those two bracelets in twenty sixteen. I remember that it was like, wow, like this guy's legit. But then it's also I remember when he won it, and it was kind of like, Okay, maybe this is guy. Guy's like the new thing, you know, But as you came to realize in the couple of years after, he doesn't put in a whole big volume, so you know, you don't you don't hear from his has often. And again it's not that he's not a very good player. He's obviously the elite, but he just doesn't put the volume in, so you don't see him every single day and whatnot.
Speaker 2: I think I played with him two years ago in the fifteen hundred Dealer's Choice holest okay, and I remember asking him it was something about that mixed game series, and he goes, I didn't really playing much anymore. I kind of focus on and I want to say, like fantasy sports. Oh so I just recall that being I'm trying to see and find anything online about him. But yeah, I think he was big into fantasy sports nowadays instead of you know, full time pok A player. Yet he is had an NFL Angstrom.
Speaker 1: What I don't know.
Speaker 2: My passionate is to use data collaboration with at his news and I remember I can get my hands untackled to himself is the best way possible. Head of NFL Anstrom Austin, Texas, Remo Daily Fantasy Sports professional player. There there you go nine years before that professional player. So and then yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, well listen shout out Ian Johns for absolutely crushing at the final table. Victor Blam got second. I already mentioned that he now has three final tables at this DIBYSIP. He has a second place finish in this event. He has a fourth place finish, and he has a sixth place finish. He has five total caches. It's his third six figure score at the twenty twenty five WYSIP. I've said it once before, I'll say it again the maturation of Victor Blom. This year's WSIP, I think, is another chapter in the maturation of Victor Blom. Three top six finishes, very very good. He's got the runner up in the ten k limit. Hold him now he is still chasing his first WSP bracelet, but I mean, come on, it's coming, right. He was once wild, he was once chaotic. I mean, that's I think how you would describe his online play fearless as well, you know, I mean, but it was kind of like a combination of all of those things. Right now, he's he's very measured, he's you know, he seems more mild tempered at least like his play. He definitely has the aggressive gene still, like he'll get after it for sure, but that's fine. He seems composed when he plays, and it's it's coming. I don't know if the brace is going to come this year, but if Victor Blaum continues to put in the volume that he's putting in, not only when bracelet is coming, many bracelets are coming. He plays all the games, he plays them all well. He'll play limit, he'll play mixed, he'll play big bet, doesn't matter. He'll play all the freaking biens. I am interested to see if he hops in the two in fifty K That's what I'm interested to see. I don't I can't recall if he played in the past, but I mean, one we know he can obviously play Nolan Hold him. Well, right, Yeah, I also think that even if he's not I don't know this, but I'm saying, even if he's not the most studied player, I think Victor Blam is just naturally gifted that it doesn't necessarily matter, like some players just have it and they just understand the game, right, you know. I know Daniel always talks about one like super high roller guy who doesn't really ever look at charts or study solvers or anything. He's basically a field player. I know who that player is, and he's freaking incredible. So I kind of liken Blom to that sort of thing. I just don't see him grinding solvers. I mean, maybe he is, and I'm not aware of it, but I just see him more of it as a naturally gifted player who can just figure things out. He can watch really good players around them, see what it's working, what's not, and then quickly adapt his strategy and quickly just you know, crush. So it will be interesting to see the fact that he's that good, he's playing a high volume and now that he has had this early success now no bracelet, yes, but you know, several deep runs with that added money in the bank world does he hop into the two fifty k. I hope so, I really do hope so so, but we'll see, and that event kicks off on Sunday, so we will see very very soon. The Seniors high Roller, they are down to the final table. They came back with like nine million people today. They they played down to the final table. They ultimately just bagged up about twenty minutes ago, with four players remaining. We mentioned David odib Baker, he is the chip leader. With four left, it's David odib Baker, then it's Carmino Arguero ur Jaro. I probably butchered that.
Speaker 2: Year, maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're all over the place that I'm sorry, Ron West and Schwan sou Chen and they're I mean, they're all pretty close and Chay, you know, David Bakers got thirteen million up top Chen has nine point six million. They were playing two hundred k big blind. I think they go to two fifty k big blind next, So I mean, yeah, they're still they're still very close in chips, and at this stage, you know, one pot can swing the chip lead one way or the other. Eight hundred and one entries in this tournaments. The final four are guaranteed two hundred and fifteen thousand dollars six hundred and forty six thousand dollars up top. So as this is playing down there in the final ten minutes or so, I am talking to Scotlandzar and he's telling me how he played in it. He went pretty deep. I think he got thirty sixth or something like that, thirty seventh. He got thirty seventh for seventeen thousand, six hundred. He said that he wants to talk to the WSP and he wants to suggest that they do a super Senior's high Roller. And his reasoning is that the Sea Seniors high Roller was much tougher than last year because a lot of guys who are pretty good poker players are turned, like just turn fifty, yeah, so they are now eligible to play. This coupled with the fact that I think kind of the word has gotten out that if you are a good player fifty plus you should play these seniors events because they're pretty soft. So Scott thinks that if then if you make a super Seniors high Roller, it'll go back to being the soft like seniors high roller, because the senior high roller is now getting harder. But if you make that age limitation sixty for the super seniors high roller, then it'll go back to like being soft. It's basically what he.
Speaker 2: Say, But that would it also be five ko?
Speaker 1: Do you think he said the same thing, said five K?
Speaker 2: I could see what this one would be ten and then the super sedes could be five.
Speaker 1: I mean I think five and five is fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also think you could do both ten and ten. I think it would draw. He said it would draw. I think he said three three to four hundred. I think four hundred four fifty is probably the right number.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of It's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the WSP people love it. The super seniors gets how many what's the drop off between the scenior's the super senior.
Speaker 2: We're talking about a massive increase in buy it's got eight hundred. Do you really think half the field fifty five?
Speaker 1: You want to know who has money in poker? People that are sixty and above, those are the ones that come money.
Speaker 2: Not all of them, if any how good their decisions were forty.
Speaker 1: The majority of them have the money.
Speaker 2: Okay, the majority of them have or like I said, I don't cant that much.
Speaker 1: I would say that the people who play the seniors events have way more money than like the people who play.
Speaker 2: The fifty K high Roller. No, like an average person.
Speaker 1: Fifty k high roller are like playing for three percent of themselves. They probably don't have a ton of money.
Speaker 2: They still might have half a million dollars, though that could be. That's probably more than the average.
Speaker 1: You don't I think these freaking boomers have like millions of dollars in the bank and multiple houses and shit.
Speaker 2: Like this, and then and then they throw all their money in en Ron and fucking lost it all. Now they're grinding their Walmart greeters. So yeah, you got to balance the average of the network.
Speaker 1: Man, I think, don't sleep on the old guys in the you go to Walmart, you probably don't want to sleep on the old guys.
Speaker 2: They still work until they're deep into their sixties and seventies because they're they're poor life decisions.
Speaker 1: The old guys got money and gals, and they are playing for way bigger percentages of themselves.
Speaker 2: I agree, they're definitely playing for ninety plus persons.
Speaker 1: Don't sleep on the seniors, Okay, just don't sleep on the senior So these four players will return on Sunday, June fifteenth at noon, and they will battle for the gold bracelet and for almost six hundred and fifty thousand dollars up top for the winner. This episode of the Poker Girl Podcast is brought to you by Oats over Night. Boom Right there, baby, I've been I've honestly had it. I've had it every single day since they what is.
Speaker 2: That banmena bread? I didn't know they had that?
Speaker 1: Fun Yeah, the other day, let me finish the reading, I'll take uh. Oats Overnight is the official protein packed breakfast of Poker gro Also, you don't need to have it for breakfast, you can have it whenever you want. Oats Overnight is built for the poker lifestyle. High protein, drinkable oatmeal that's gluten free, made with real ingredients, and ready whenever you are, whether it's a late night grind or an early start. Fuel up with a healthy grab and go breakfast. That's actually that actually tastes good. So the other day I had I had the bottle, show the bottle, had the bottle, So I actually had this bottle. But I have been having the chocolate peanut butter. Yeah, So I did one of those things where I. I filled it up with water and I put it in the fridge and came back a couple hours later and I took it out and I went to drink it, and I thought I was going to drink chocolate peanut butter because I had been drinking, and it wasn't. It was that one. It was which I did purposely pick that one. I just forgot. And then it just shocked me when I was like, wait, oh wait, why does this taste like, you know, like a pancake? Basically I was all confused, But yeah, do.
Speaker 2: We have a verdict of your favorite so far?
Speaker 1: I'm always going to be a chocolate peanut butter guy. I don't. So it's not that they're I don't like the sweet ones me personally. Yeah, Like I just don't like I don't like a lot of sweet things. Yeah that's just me. So it's it's not that they're they're bad. And when I say sweet, they're not loaded a sugar because they're not. I just don't like that sort of stuff, you know. Like I'm like, I like, I love chocolate peanut butter, and if if they had one of these in chocolate peanut butter banana or peanut butter banana.
Speaker 2: You're in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sold for life, absolutely sold for life, and just it would be ridiculous. I would also, honestly, I would have a plain one. I would just have a plain one. I love plain oameal. You know my friends say that I'm a serial killer, but whatever. Speaking of killers, the Monster Stack, we got an update whether the numbers where are we at? You won the bet coratulations.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't believe they didn't.
Speaker 2: You were calling it over very early, with three hours ago registration they needed.
Speaker 1: I knew that it was over when I walked in here today. I knew that it was over when I walked in here today. They had three thousand, six hundred and four entries on day one D, bringing the total up to nine thy N twenty.
Speaker 2: Record setting.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's record set in check, but I know it beat last year. Last year was eight thy seven hundred and three. Of course they did add a starting flight this year, but very good turnout there. And yeah, are you looking up last year and pulling up at doc of biggest fields to see if there's any months to stuck gun there? And I mean it should be there's nothing there, and the lowest one we have is ten thousand, so I feel like this is probably so it's probably probably red, which would make sense because you know it, it has an extra starting flight. Everyone I've been talking to about this tournament absolutely loves it. They've been raving about it. They're like, this is some people have been joking that, you know, this is this is the real mini main Event. The Mini main Event is kind of it's it's kind of a crapshoot, like it's just it's it's everything just condensed. I think you play half hour forty minute levels. It's very fast. This thing is like a legit. It's a fifteen hundred dollars version of the main event in a lot of ways. It's just it's very long, it's extended. The only thing that's different from the actual main Event and this tournament is that this one, although it is freeze out per flight, you can still have re entries because you can enter each flight once, so you can enter four times. My main takeaway is that with this tournament, what would I say, nine and twenty nine and twenty entries. My takeaway is that once again the WSP is proving that is in. It is in a league of its own. It doesn't matter. It still does not matter. The ws AP is so far above everything else as far as I'm concerned. Ninety nine is the number for a fifteen hundred dollars buying. I want to put this into context, okay, And this is gonna sound like it's a shot, and it's not a shot. I just need to use it for comparison, because this is the event that everyone raved about. Compare it to the WPT Prime Championship, which will you huh? I mean, let's just compared to the most recent one. It had nine six hundred and seventy eleven hundred dollars buying, So right, THERESP beat it. Yet WSP is more money, okay. Also, WPT Prime Championship double the bullets allowed. You were allowed one ranch in care flight, so you could fire eight max. Here you can fire a Formax freeze out for flights. They also dangled a five million dollar guaranteed prize pool for marketing. Yes, so there's that now. Again, that's not to say that the WPT Prime Championship isn't a tremendous event, because it is. It's freaking awesome. But nothing compares to the WSP. It's it's so astonishing. It's it's both astonishing and it's not astonishing. It's not astonishing because we know that the WSP is the biggest and the best always, right it comes to the WSP man Avalley, it's the best ten k you know. It's also astonishing because they just keep doing it every single year. It does not matter. It just absolutely does not matter, you know. So it's just crazy. Both were massive fields again in that comparison between those two, you know, but when you do level the playing field for the fact that you know, one allowed for double the reentries, the WSP just absolutely crushes and holds the crown. They got the brand equity, they got the preceige, They attract the players. It does not matter the players come, they flock to the WSP, which is is a lot of it is just history. You can never fight with history. It's like it's like when there's a girl you're chasing after and but she's she might have just broken up with her boyfriend and they were going out for let's say five or six years, but she's like still toying with the idea of like getting back together with him. Or staying with him, or she can move on to the fresh new thing. My point is that she's probably always going to go back to that guy because they have history, and you can't f with history. The history will always win. And there is so much history with the WASIB for so long that people like it's it's a propped up the brand, it's propped up the prestige. It's what everyone knows. So it's all tilted heavily in the wsitp favor, and it just simply remains that there is no replica for what the WASIP can deliver. This tournament is freaking out of control. Almost ten thousand entries and a fifteen hundred dollars buying tournament wild stuff. So again I just want to make it clear. Both of those tournaments are incredible tournaments, right, But like I just feel like in December we all rave again, we all rave about the We all rave about the WPT is the best thing of this is the best thing up. Yeah, but it is still that the WSP is the best. And that's not that two things can't be great. It is, but there's clearly a one and clearly a number two. That's just how it is. So those are my thoughts there. I don't think that they've released the price school.
Speaker 2: I didn't say anything come out, but you know, they probably have to correct fancy accounting stuff and we'll probably hear about it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: When the fancy stuff shouldn't it be shouldn't it be just like super fast into the app? I have another update on the app, by the way, or another suggested update for the app. And this actually came from a floor man and he said, because because I was talking about my thing where you should just be able to press a button and it calls the floor for you, like you press a button when you need a floor call. Basically, all the different tournament directors out there like their laptop like lights up red or at beeps or whatever. It says the table number. You know, you basically click like like when I order an Uber, it goes to like all these different drivers and so and then one driver accepts the same same sort of thing for this right, This is Uber for four calls, is what it is. So one one tournament are is gonna press okay, except they're gonna head to that table. It shuts off on everyone else's iPads. Boom, We're done. Yep, another one, and this was from Ann. This is freaking genius and I'm so mad I didn't think about it, but this is this is the best one that I've heard. When you have these massive, massive, when you have these massive tournaments that are going on, like the Monster Sack is going to be a great example, and you're on the bubble and they're on the microphone, they're walking around, They're like, okay, every dealer has to stand up when you're done with the hand. Why doesn't the dealer when they're done with the hand just press the button on the on the app.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's brilliant.
Speaker 1: And then like on the tournament director's iPad, which has the layout of all the tables, like you know, it all turns like red, but like you see which ones are green, which means they're still playing a hand. Also along those same lines, and this is where I stepped in because I you know, I said, Aunt, that's absolutely incredible, best idea I've heard in terms of, you know, the next level for the app. I said, let's add one more thing. When when there's an all in in a call during the bubble, the dealer should just press like all in call, like that should be another option. So then like for example, WS be main event, Jack's running around with the microphone. What table? What table? What table?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Table one forty three? Okay, let's tad over to where's that? Where is that? Oh, it's over here in the court, you know, like you just know where it is immediately, Like so those things should be built in. I feel like they should be in the next app update, like next week. I mean, how hard to how should those be to add in? But those those I think would be great additions. You know, you don't have to do the whole like flour what table table forty three? Where?
Speaker 2: I actually okay, you're you know you're praising the app. I think we've praised it. I found a little era, another era, a little bit of a glitch. I'm looking at the RAS ship counts and I was skipping ahead, and I was like, why has everyone got two million? That copy? Right?
Speaker 1: I saw it the other day.
Speaker 2: So I guess when you're in the one hundred thousands, it says nine to seventy five. Yeah, but once you hit the millions, it just rounds up. So if you have a if you have a million and twenty thousand, it says one M. If you have a million and five, it goes to two M. Now not a big deal, team I have. I have.
Speaker 1: I have similar issues with this with the way that we display chip counts slash.
Speaker 2: I know, I agree with that too.
Speaker 1: Because we only use one decimal place that I'm like, no, like sometimes it's you know, you can't.
Speaker 2: The problem I've see is come the main event when we're in the tens and the twenties and like, but like everyone's going to be in that, so like everyone could have the same chipcamp. But we know that's not true. So I'm wondering if they could maybe add a decimal spot or two.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you I know how they could add one. They could make the font set.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ridiculous, non stop.
Speaker 1: It is ridiculously big. Also, as it relates to the monster sac thing, I'm bringing this idea up again, Okay, and I've brought it up before, I'm offering it again. The wacould be absolutely positively needs to offer these like single day turbo bracelet events, like the single day turbo events, but just make them bracelet events and do it during the multi flight monsters. You know how many people I know that bagged Day one A of the Monster Stack and basically went to Ariya for their single day tournaments. They Boris Angelov, who's on our fantasy team. I'm pretty sure bagged Day one A and then went and won a three K at the win.
Speaker 2: You didn't finished second?
Speaker 1: No, he won the three K at the win. He won was not the Michael Wang won all six. Yeah, yeah, that was that. But this was a three K at the win where I think he'd beat Cherish Andrews heads up. But it's like, if you have somebody who bags Day one A and they have three days off, like every day at like let's say five or six pm, there should be a one K or a fifteen dollars turbo for a bracelet event that ends at like three am. You need to keep yes exactly, like why why lose the liquidity to all these other venues? Keep everyone here. And another thing is if you were to ever say like, oh, we don't have the space, you and I have been walking around here plenty at five or six pm. I mean, they've done a really good job with like the new layout of things. I love it, but there is a lot of space to get all this stuff done. So you know, I wouldn't want that leakage of these people go into the other venues. Have them stay here. Now on the flip side, if I'm another venue, I'm packing single days all like all over like monster stack, Midlely make like all that sort of stuff, right, because I'm like, let's go. And then during the WSP main event, you could have like, you know, because the buying is much larger, it's a ten K, you could have like single day like twenty five hundreds or three ks, and like, I don't I don't think you could ever push back and say like, oh, we don't want you know that that's lame. If they do single day turbos for a bracelet, well, I mean that whole idea has already jumped the shark, so it doesn't matter anymore. Right, bracelets are bracelets. They mean a whole crap ton of poker, So let's just keep throwing them out there, like get all the revenue that you can, baby, like, let's keep us all in this place going nuts like that would be that would be a lot of fun. Now, I wouldn't run them like every single night. I would only run them during these big multi flights when people are when so many people like aj kelsol bagged I believe one A or one B of the of the Monster stack, and he's just like literally just walking around here today, like because he doesn't have anything to do. He's like, well, if I go play the Big O and I happen to bag, then I have to play that and Day two of the Monster at the same time.
Speaker 2: So I'm just like not doing anything there. You go play like a one day mix somewhere else though.
Speaker 1: Yes, but that's what I'm saying. You don't want him to go play somewhere else. You want him to fight fire like a fifteen hundred dollars turbo at night here. You get the rate here, Like that's you know what I mean, Like, that's what that's what you're trying to achieve. You don't want people going elsewhere, right you also secondary to that, you don't want them walking around doing nothing. You want them spending some dough.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, So so I think that idea still holds a lot of weight. Now I think that should do it, Like, I think that it would be great. It would probably add let's say, twelve bracelets to the schedule, but whatever, that's fine. Who cares. I think it would be great the one K PLO. Where are they at seven?
Speaker 2: Place? They down at seven?
Speaker 1: What's going on over there?
Speaker 2: Left? This turn was flying to Yeah, night of was silly and biggest one for us. Dylan Weismans six in chips, kylel Los Levia, Chip Fleta, Whoman, Nig Zad, second in chips, Josh Palma, Thad and chips. Yeah seven left see first prize of two hundred and thirty seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: So I was over there kind of checking out the field earlier today and chatting with Dylan Wiseman. We were chatting about Phil Sternheimer and you know, I said, you know, it's great to see Phil winn. He's been doing this forever, like it's great to see him get a first bracelet. And Dylan said like, yeah, that's great. And then Dyl mentioned that he coaches Phil Sternheimer, Oh, which I'm assuming he coaches him in Paula yea, and he obviously won the PLO eight. I mean, that's a pretty damn good coach to have if you're stir I'm or Dylan Wilson right like, you know, that's that's absolutely incredible. So I just thought that was a little tidbit there. And I know that they did that group photo and then Dylilon came over after because he was in another tournament, he was late and he did his own photo with Phil. So plan is to play this one out tomorrow or sorry, not tomorrow today on Sunday with seven eight seven or eight seven left seven left all right? Two in thirty seven thousand finished today today. It was only a two day event. No, see, I don't agree that's what this is. No, but I it's not that I don't agree. Let me take that back, scratch that from the record. I think I saw on Twitter that they changed it to a three day event. I thought that what I saw people talking about. So yeah, I mean, I don't know for sure, but it's a three day event, no matter what. Now, that's just how it is. The fifteen dollars. Raz are they done yet? I'm gonna have the vacuum, so they must be done.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, final tables set, But I don't know if that means they're stopping. They are still playing. Let's have a look at the clock bringing it up right now, there is no clock, so I guessing they have bagged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the clocks stopped over there. I just looked Sean deeb in the mix for another W s AP gold bracelet. My boy leading, though, hold on shaw Deeve's the story. Okay, come on, he's gonna go for bracelet number seven. It's absolutely ridiculous. Allen Lee, my boy leading two point three million? Why is he your boy? I like Ellen Lee. That's in the reason. I mean the top three, Allen Lee chip leader, Max Coleman second. Both Allen Lee and Max Coleman a bracelet. They're going for their second. Sean Deep third, he's going for bracelet number seven. You also have Geenie David is in there. You have Gabe Ramos is in there. Him and his two dogs are in there.
Speaker 2: You see the dogs out there, and see them today.
Speaker 1: They were here earlier, for sure. I don't know if he might have went and put them in his room or whatever, but they were for sure here earlier. They're always very well behaved. Not that I necessarily think that dogs should be in the program, because I do not, But these dogs specifically are just funny because you just you don't realize that because they are so quiet, it's like weird. And then all of a sudden, you're like, oh, oh, there's two dogs. That's very weird. But anyway, Yeah, Jason Lippener is in there. What's the what are we planning for in this one? I just closed it one hundred and twenty six thousand dollars. Some deep runs were had by Scott Abrams thirteenth, Johannis Becker sixteen, Todd Brunson nineteenth, Jim Collopy twentieth. Hal Rotholtz was in there, Phil Hui, Shan Troja, Mickey Doff shout out, Mickey dopph forty seventh place. The ras Master himself cash it three.
Speaker 2: Times in a runner. I think he told me today.
Speaker 1: Wow wow, I know he was. I know he was kind of short ish on the bubble so able to squeak in there. Calvin Anderson got into the money, Matt Vangren got into the money. So a lot of big names playing the ras or as the game of the future, right, That's that's what they say. I think Matt Savage cash too.
Speaker 2: It did cash. Yeah, you fish a lot of chips. At one point yesterday, Big Big stuck.
Speaker 1: And then what happened They called him up and he he lost it. Yeah, Matt Savage finished in twenty fifth place for four thousand dollars ten thousand dollars. Big OH Championship Day one has just ended about ten minutes ago, fifteen minutes ago, something like that. Three hundred and twenty three entries. Look up last year's field for me. You please see how that stacks up. James chen Us looks to be the chip leader. Another player that I thought we should put them on our list of draft because when it comes to having some sort of Omaha tournament, I don't care if it's a big O pl O plo eight Omaha Eatebert, it doesn't matter. If James chen is gonna have results at THESB. He always does.
Speaker 2: Three thirty two last year, so they're already.
Speaker 1: They're already right on it. Three to twenty three this year, they're they're obviously going to get the whole bunch of registrations. Are the re entries in this one? I know it's a ten k, but these big bets, I don't know they're gonna get for sure over three point fifty. I just don't know. I don't know if they would get to four one re entry, yeah exactly, so they might. They're probably gonn hit four hundred in this thing. I mean, some of these numbers this year are just freaking bananas. So James Chen looks like he's in there, Matt he Wantman looks like he's in there. Tyler Phillips, Sam Severll, Aaron Cooper, Nick Schulman. Nick Shulman's an interesting one cause, I mean, this is something that I want to hit on the schedule. Isn't he going to play the two fifty k? Yes, he's for sure played in the past, but he.
Speaker 2: Can essentially make day three of the Bigger and still play this for fifty k.
Speaker 1: Yes, I just I just assume that the two fifty k is like you would want to get started started early, right.
Speaker 2: Sure, Well, there's I think one person registered right now side.
Speaker 1: Who is it, Matthew Belcher?
Speaker 2: No, who Devin Vetos. So yeah, he technically has three days a Big OH tournament play before he needs to get in that one.
Speaker 1: Well I don't, I don't. I don't know why you would schedule like this, like why you would have this ten k, cause there are so here's the thing, Like this is gonna sound very weird, but I do think this is partly how you should construct your schedule at the like maybe it's like a five percent of like the big picture thoughts, But I would want to construct a schedule for the ws AP where Daniel Legrandu is here playing every single day. Isn't he already He's off today because he's not going to get in the big O and then go play the two KP Right, I mean he's off today, right, I don't.
Speaker 2: I guess we'll say Amy's vog in the morning. But yeah, that does make sense what I'm getting out. No, No, he was here today.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but he didn't. But I'm saying, like you want him here, like you want him just constantly shopping in the events right now. I'm using him as an example, but like you also want like a Phil Helmets, et cetera, Like you want all these big guys right now. The reason why I bring that up is because or like another one is a Jeremy Osmas. I'm pretty sure he took off today. I mean I don't think he played this tournament. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Jesse Lonis definitely was off today because he tweeted about it.
Speaker 1: Because these guys are all gonna play the two fifty k, so they're basically taking a day off, which I don't You shouldn't want that, Like, you should want these guys here every single day. So if you just moved the two fifty k instead of starting on Sunday, it started today, those guys Nigronnie Osmos, even even a Shulman, right, Like, they're never gonna play the monster stack over the two fifty k, never in a million years. Now a couple of them might hop into the Big O, right, or the other option for them is they're going to take the day off. Yeah, So I just don't like that. I would I would rather just have them all crammed into that two fifty k and go that route because you can also have the you can have the big like you could have basically swapped the days because then if they bust the two fifty k, which is an ultra premium event, they can all hop into that Big O because it has is that you know, day and a half of registration, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you know, I'm looking at it, the schedule we have here. If you bump, I'm looking very forward till Friday, the fifty k high Roller one day, the Horse Championship one day, the twenty five k one day. You can essentially start the two fifty k on Monday, right as we're kind of discussed, and then it doesn't affect any of the high rollers behind it, because you know, you move something, it was gonna you know, there's going to be a ripple effect. But you know, there is a day off on Monday, June twenty third from all the high rollers, and then the fifty k starts. So there's a world there is some room there where we could satisfy what you're saying. You push the two fifty k one day, you push the twenty five k plow one day, the Horse Championship one day, the fifty k plow one day, and it does all line up pretty nicely, like he suggested. And like, look, the two fifty k is going to overl up the RAS Championship. Okay, we're going to lose like four four to ten players at max from the RATS Championship, But I don't think probably not even you could actually then move the RATS Championship forward one day, you know, to offset that too. So there's lots of those little like day here day there tweaks they could have done to change a lot of different things. And yeah, it's it's yeah, a couple more entrants here and there. I think Matt is in the long run.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the two fifty k starts on Sunday. It's going to be bananas. How many did we say out last year we mentioned it?
Speaker 2: I guess yesterday seventy seven. So look.
Speaker 1: Five, I'm going to say over eighty. There's re entry. There's one re entry at least.
Speaker 2: Right, I'll take unders and you'll take under the coffee, all right for.
Speaker 1: The coffee run it back. Okay, Clearly I'm the one that's bullish on all the numbers here, and clearly you're the one that want very good large.
Speaker 2: But I was feeling like that seventy seven numbers, so that's why I'm going to stay with seventy seven. Take beyonder, So okay, seventies and it's still up from last year. I'm still bullish, just not as bullish as you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever. Whatever. In addition to the two hundred and fifty k Super high Roar that starts on Sunday, we have the five hundred dollars Salute to Warriors. Always an enormous field for that one. And then I forget how much of the money but some of the money goes to charity, which is great. You know, it's a good, good initiative to have one of those tournaments at the Doverspeed for sure. And then also the tournament that I want to strike from the schedule, the twenty five hundred dollars oe we gotta keep a high low slash the HILO.
Speaker 2: I believe it's forty dollars of each entry for Sluti wires. We donated to the United Service Organizations and other veteran organizations. What's actually surprising to me? Already six hundred people registered for that event.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not really surprising.
Speaker 2: I guess I see a lot of veterans that kind of stuff, that played pokers probably definitely want to support the USI there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's I mean, I think that tournament's great, you know, for for what it is small. Brian, you have that charity album, which I think is good. It's great PR two for the Divasophy. So I do want to do some shout outs here because I meant to do shout outs yesterday and I didn't you know, I know, we did the whole email thing yesterday, the community cards segment. But I want to do some special shout outs to people from the last two days that at least I gave hats to. So on Friday I met Mike and Brian. And if it's not Brian, I'm sorry because I'm my mind says Brian. And I think it's Brian, and he'll know because there's a special thing that he did. He said he pledged two percent of his daily deepstack play or something to our coffee fund. Now I haven't heard from him since, which means he probably got eliminated. But and if his name is not Brian, I'm deeply sorry. I'm very bad at names all the time, terrible. I try and do these things where like I repeat the names over and all my head over and over again, but I still suck at it. So just forgive me. Got Chris as well, and then Dave from Montana. He said, give Montana a shout out. That's what he said. My uncle lives in Montana. Lives in Missoula always to retire like a big like I don't know if it's like a ranch or whatever, but yeah, he's got a barn on it.
Speaker 2: I want to sit on the porch and like have my shotgun there in case of looking black becomes shotgun. I don't know what. I don't know what. Ride some horse with my cowboy hat?
Speaker 1: That so weird.
Speaker 2: Dream.
Speaker 1: I mean, you good if you want. And then today David Toe who I talked to regularly, but saw him today, so shout out to David. And then another David. Well, this one's Dave, Dave g who caught us in. He caught us on dinner break and then we gave him my hat as well. Back over there and give them a hat. So y hats are going fast.
Speaker 2: We're halfway through them all. I mean, it's unel under fifty to go. It's only what is it, June fourteenth? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fine, when did you get the hats?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How long has it been? Ten days? It has been six days.
Speaker 2: I think we got it last Thursday's been about ten days. Yeah, ten days. I've had them fifty out the door. There's only fifty left. And no, I am not reupping the order.
Speaker 1: I still think you should. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's the pharmer. You should see these here.
Speaker 1: You you don't have to do this, but I'm gonna tell you what I would do. I would say, listen if I get rid of all the hats by June twenty fifth, then I'll reup them. Mean meaning you make the people flock to steal the inventory, and then you know that there is the demand there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the problem is it won't They won't get done until well past the World Series. Well that's not my fault. You're sticking with the need to figure next year you can take the hat job back. You can order four hundred if.
Speaker 1: I am done with the hats. I told you you are in charge of the hats. I think these are the best hats that we've had, for sure. I really like them. I like my full till hat better.
Speaker 2: But they're going to be full toll of pograts. I mean, I think maybe we could do the pogood Would we get suited for that if we did the Progo podcast logo as the reds as the Red Triangle.
Speaker 1: Let's just not how about that. Let's just if you have to ask the question, let's just avoid it. Okay, let's just pretend that we don't have my conversation, all right, I have nothing else unless you do.
Speaker 2: I just want to wish you know you guys are listening to this or watching this on Sunday, which is Father's They already mentioned the top of the show. I just want to wish all you father's out there, dad's out there, a happy Father's Day. I don't know what you have planned. I'm getting some donuts.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, what do you mean? What the hell do you think I have planned. I'm gonna be here in.
Speaker 2: The morning the morning, I'm getting donuts and coffee. I'm try and get a work out of it. And I'm gonna come in a little light because I don't have any of that because we don't have a stream. So that's my plans. But you at home, wish you guys happy Father's Day. Call your dad. I check calling my dad two times today and yesterday he just showered me. But he you know what, he's a funny thing. Yesterday called my wife and spoke to her, and the kids doesn't answer the phone.
Speaker 1: Call for me.
Speaker 2: Maybe I've said him.
Speaker 1: He called? He called?
Speaker 2: Yeah, What did I do? I mean, I tried. I tried.
Speaker 1: You know, clearly he just doesn't like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, I guess not.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, shout out to all the dads out there. Ye, I can't I don't know why I have that brink anything in my head. I mean, it's just whatever, all right, he's some duckworth. My name is Donny Peters, and we'll talk to you guys next time.