Speaker 1: Stop to read my lips. Ah, Aaron, good morning, good morning, good morning. I was thinking of that. This is my house. Get your hands in the Aron, Aron, That's what I was That's what I was thinking when I saw an over here. But it's Aaron. Let's touch up. This is my jam.
Speaker 2: Get your hands in's baby bash.
Speaker 1: You don't worry about what I know.
Speaker 3: You're all right.
Speaker 1: You're taking on. You're taking on. Richard, Richard, Good morning, Rod. We all say hi Richard. You are on team Alex today, do it? Guys? I ask you this from time to time. Is there any extra pressure, Chili?
Speaker 4: When you're playing for such a huge ticket? Do you care about these listeners? They really want to be at that party? Chili, You're on the floor.
Speaker 1: Go I do care. Yeah, but it doesn't trust me out at all. It should go Gy the tiger.
Speaker 4: Aron wants to be at the twentieth anniversary party.
Speaker 1: You gotta win for her? Might I'm what? I? Okay? Will this helped Chilian? Oh? I just saw a smoke come out of his nose.
Speaker 5: My nipples got hard.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll be over here throwing up. I see you putting on the headphones. I didn't even even ask you're going first, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just cleaning them, just cleaning them.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Returning champion is Alex Chile go first?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 4: I'll go Okay, cool guys, meat Mom, lock up the china. The boys are at it again. Chilie's not putting on headphones. He won't be able to hear me testing you the I am indeed as soon as I get done saying the word, as soon as I'm done boom, Please hit the time or give him twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: To get it, no problem. I was so polite of you to say, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Chili's now has their headphones on. Lauren had sent this in, and I believe this came out of the shouted out loud game oh Chowder.
Speaker 1: Sometimes some of the games blend in one another and uh. And this knucklehead may have even said it. As a matter of fact, I think he did. Oh no, up.
Speaker 3: Whatever you said about me, I'll say you back to you twice.
Speaker 1: That be ideal. Here we go. Cleavage soup cleavage, story.
Speaker 2: Cleavage, soup cleavage, loop cleavage, soup cleavage, spoop cleavage, soup cleavage, soup.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to see what shout it you said it, dummy, Name a soup that's started.
Speaker 1: Name a soup starts with the letter C.
Speaker 4: Can't you said cleavage jackass during the shout it out Loud game?
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even remember. No, I don't. I'll focus all right, here we go, come on time.
Speaker 4: Okay, Testa, see if you remember why this was said this.
Speaker 1: Week on the show.
Speaker 4: Guys, when you submit words, I just want to stress because I know a lot of times I do use silly things that were said on the program. It doesn't have to be anything that was said. Alex is the most critical of that. Where did that come from? That was never said? It doesn't have to be said on the air.
Speaker 1: Somebody word commos are.
Speaker 6: So and thank you for making you pay attention in including me in the game.
Speaker 1: Please Ah times up? Don's up? Payola set this in.
Speaker 3: Bouncy pork, What bouncy pork, bouncy booty, bouncy pork, bouncing board, bouncing point, bouncy pork, bouncing the bouncy pork, bounty board, bouncy.
Speaker 1: Por bouncing No, I believe that was the translation of the Little Hippo. It was, But.
Speaker 6: Remember when you said name a meat that starts with a letter P.
Speaker 1: And he said pork.
Speaker 6: And he said he was thinking of the hippot.
Speaker 1: Ordery, little hippo. I forgot how to say it. And I don't know.
Speaker 4: They're bouncy and that's all I remember, bouncing bouncy pork.
Speaker 3: Making minaj bouncing.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, what is he doing about?
Speaker 1: I know nobody knows.
Speaker 4: All right, Chili, all right, Aron, probably wondering when's the next chance we're giving away tickets.
Speaker 1: I'll say that, Okay, he'll get this one. Yeah, you're right here, all right, thumbs up. Josh Tree sent us in African Snow. What African snow? Average show? African snow A freak show. African snow, Africa snow. You gonna get that, I think so. Did you get it? Africa snow Africa African?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you get it.
Speaker 4: Wheezee, Africa snow, African snow.
Speaker 1: They said to give it to you. I'm good with that. Wow, get your hands in the air. You got to Aron, all right? Richard on Team Alex, I'm just whistling. Yeah, I know, but I would be because of the ticket, Because of the ticket and.
Speaker 4: The importance of it. You still have to win your way into this anniversary show. Alex is holding onto your tickets right now, He's dangling them in front of your face.
Speaker 1: You got it, Alex, all right, he can't hear you, He can't hear your Todd sent this one, all right? Oh boy, why is Carper wet? That could be dangerous? Yeah, he sends in some wacky ones. Thumbs up, yep, I'm scared him. Name too, focus, dungeon Daddy.
Speaker 7: What's dungeon Daddy, No, dungeon, dungeon Daddy, dungeon dungeon Daddy.
Speaker 5: Dungeon Stay, dungeons safe, dungeon Dragon, Dungeon Daddy, Dungeon dagger, dungeon Daddy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I thought I got it.
Speaker 6: I thought he's aid Daddy, But he's aid Dagger.
Speaker 2: I thought he was saying, Saddy Zaddy, dungeon daddy.
Speaker 1: He hates you. There, it's over for you. You hate Todd.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, I'm translating for Allen you.
Speaker 1: He's off the gravy game. You direct that hatred over to the guy with the wet carpet. He's being Ladle Ladle Todd's later he's kicked off the pod. Yea says you're out, bro, You're in pod jail, all right. Jesse sent this one in pod break. Here we go. Thumbs up. Fuzzy cracker.
Speaker 7: What fuzzy cracker, fuzzy anger, fuzzy cracker.
Speaker 1: Funzy cracker. I don't care.
Speaker 5: Fuzzy cracker, fuzzy daddy, fuzzy fuzzy daddy cracker.
Speaker 1: That's a thing. Oh, buzzy cracker.
Speaker 6: Time time time, Oh my gosh, oh gosh.
Speaker 2: A meltdown, A meltdown staring the game, chilly, get your hands in the air, Aaron.
Speaker 6: When you said you gave him all of your luck today you really want it?
Speaker 3: I can't tell.
Speaker 6: Okay, So, hey, you're gonna be at the Rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party. Chiley just won you a pair of passes to go see Shine Down October. So I'm three of a dead man the exes and we'll be there too. You want your way in, that's only way you can get in. Can gratulations.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. You're welcome so much, Aaron. I'm happy for it. Okay, it sounds like you're in hammer to the party. Somebody sorry, I have.
Speaker 4: Somebody get her a brown bag to breeze into It's so great, all right, Aaron, hang on for me.
Speaker 1: Be safe over there.