Speaker 1: On Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. We talked about this character last year and uh, it was pretty humorous. Then they were like, Okay, there's people who are just a little bit off. Oh, they surely are more and more nowadays. Then there's this guy who is apparently way off, D'Angelo Covington. This guy lives in the Saint Louis, Missouri area. Remember we talked about him last year being arrested on a commuter train, the Metrolink commuter train in Saint Louis, for trying to have sex with the seat.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think we had video of it too.
Speaker 1: It happened again. Yeah, he was popped yesterday for literally doing the same thing. Attempted actual act for about ten minutes with the upper bar of a train seat.
Speaker 2: People just are taking that thing to get to work, you know, to save on the commute and you know city life. They don't have a car or and here he is upper bar of the train seats. Think of that next next handrail you grab, you know, and you're going up or downstairs, and uh uh.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's one of those that has kind of like two rails, some little space in the twin where he's trying to get some friction going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what are they doing.
Speaker 1: He's in jail again. He has no money to bail out, so he'll be sitting there until his uh.
Speaker 3: Court days and then right times up right.
Speaker 1: A subject that we have kind of casually approached before, because somebody in this room may be guilty of releasing goldfish in a local lake.
Speaker 3: Oh really you did. I've admitted that openly.
Speaker 2: You you were the goldfish and I was the turtles, right sliders.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's really a bad thing to do. But apparently it's more widespread than we thought. Do you know that these store bought goldfish are have adapted to the point where they're even surviving being let go in the Great Lakes even during the harsh winter conditions.
Speaker 2: So they could stay under that I know that carp like the you know, the big big goldfish pat I know those survive Like my my wife's uncle had them up in Jersey and they would survive in the koi And that's what I mean to say, not called koi pond and you'd look and it was ice and they're just still down there kind of hovering around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess they're seeing more and more of these. They pulled a bunch of these out of Lake Erie here in the last few days. Some of them are like whoppers, dude, I have apparently been in there for a.
Speaker 2: While, big old koy. Those are the ones, well not up there, but if they get that big, those are the ones that made it. Buy the bass because bass love goldfish, not that you should don't fish with them. I'm not even God, why don'd I say certain.
Speaker 1: You've said that before in the air too, that you might have allegedly.
Speaker 2: There are people that that. No, I haven't, but I know people that have.
Speaker 3: Can you eat goldfish? Would they get huge?
Speaker 2: You could eat anything? I mean, you'd feel weird, wouldn't Is the meat orange? Like orange ruffy? Somebody just texted in Surgeon Woody, well done. You remember the names of the turtles that I let go for bonus points?
Speaker 1: Do you remember the old receptionist name who used to babysit them on what was that Wednesday's?
Speaker 2: Uh? Whatever it was? It was a it was turtle Day. I think, get mam been a Friday.
Speaker 1: Are you bringing insurgeon Woody today?
Speaker 3: Sure not. I don't want to say her name.
Speaker 2: Let's see if a listener gets it at two two five two say, if you get that.
Speaker 3: You you've been listening to the show for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our old receptionist, this is about the stupidest thing I've seen in a little while.
Speaker 1: And we talked about a lot of stupid things on this show.
Speaker 2: Somebody said coy and goldfish are both from the carp family, and then somebody else bass due chomp on goldfish.
Speaker 3: We do not advocate that on this show.
Speaker 1: No, and don't don't don't do what I didn't. Let a goldfish go thinking, you're, you know, giving a little guy a new life, because it screws up ecosystem. I know mine was recently spotted breaking the surface of Lake Brantley.
Speaker 3: It's now seventeen pounds.
Speaker 1: Like the lockness of goldfish like brant.
Speaker 2: Think if you grew one, Think, if you grew one.
Speaker 3: Call it goldie, Goldie hon a nessy.
Speaker 2: Pat if you if oh nessy, if you grew one super big, let's say fifteen pounds, and then you brought it into a taxi army. Yes, I'd like to get this mounted. If you had your man, it really would if you walked into your buddy's house and he had a big fifteen pounds goldfish mounted like you would have bass.
Speaker 1: That that's bad Assory School in the UK is getting a lot, a lot of flak. They believe that taking the mirrors out of the student restrooms is helping to get kids to spend less time in there.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 1: I don't care the phone, fire up your camera on your phone. Who cares if they take the mirrors out.
Speaker 2: Nope, kids aren't allowed to use phones at a bunch of schools now, they'd be.
Speaker 1: See if the mirrors were on the counters.
Speaker 3: I hate Yeah, you got a problem. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hate it when you're at like a concert venue or something and they have the fake you know, the mirror steel steel, and you're you're looking at it, going, okay, I know I'm pretty goofy looking dude. That's but that is that's it, and it gets rusted.
Speaker 1: It's so when the drunk punches it, all they do is break their hand rather than the mirror. That's all.
Speaker 2: Those things suck.
Speaker 1: And finally, a little bonus story, a fourth story this morning. I believe this can be a headline of the week contender. And I have some visuals and a news story to go along with it on the j R Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, bear with me, I gotta write down the headline of the week.
Speaker 3: Ready.
Speaker 1: Cape Cod FedEx driver rescued after getting stuck during high tide. FedEx truck driver had had to have a water rescue.
Speaker 2: Hold on cape Cod FedEx driver rescued after getting stuck during high tide.
Speaker 1: So the Facebook page. And if a picture is ever worth a thousand words, this one is.
Speaker 2: I can imagine I'm still writing getting stuck during Guy.
Speaker 1: He's gonna get ribbed so hard back at the depot, there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: Oh man, they're taking away your brown uniform. Hold on, that's fed X whatever. They're orange and white or whatever.
Speaker 3: Purple and ye.
Speaker 2: That's like it's like the modern day gangs. You know, there was crips and bloods with the red blue the fed X you know, the.
Speaker 1: Purple orange versus the brown versus. Yeah, they don't get DHL and they're red and yellow mixing.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we can't too many. Oh my god, would you like.
Speaker 1: To explain probably what happened here? Talking? I'm sure you can.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing that he was parked on the beach for I don't know. I don't think I've ever seen a fed X truck on the beach, but it looks like he was parked on the beach and high tide came up. He has water all the way up to the I want to say, above the tires. You could just see the tips of the tires.
Speaker 1: He's actually on a small roadway and there's also a bridge in that stretch of water there. Again, you can see this on the JR. Facebook page. Sometimes during high tide the water goes up over the road and the bridge. He I guess decided he was gonna try to make it across and back before the high tide fully came in. Uns back was a different story. Yet now I see the bigger picture of it with the little bridge behind him.
Speaker 2: Couldn't you just reverse onto that bridge?
Speaker 1: Bridges bridge got under.
Speaker 3: You? Gotta see this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rocky, what happened to you today?
Speaker 3: Buddy? Did you have your.
Speaker 2: Water wings on? You're gonna go ahead and deduct about five hundred dollars from each paycheck for all the axle and and all the bearings that you've ruined.
Speaker 1: Water rescue for the FedEx guy.
Speaker 2: Come on, follow w j r R, Orlando's rock station.