Speaker 1: Malaysian three zero contact went to zero dismal nine. Breaking news tonight, a Malaysia Airlines flight with two hundred and thirty nine people on board, including four Americans, has gone missing.
Speaker 2: I remember the line from the Indo scripture of the Bagavad Gita thish New.
Speaker 1: I was trying to persuade the prince.
Speaker 2: He should do his duty, and to impressed him takes on multi armed form. It says, now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
Speaker 3: Thank you everybody for being here, Thank you for waiting those who are waiting patiently. I'm Ashon Forbes. This is Hard Trews Podcast. Guys. Today, I once again have probably our most esteemed guest ever on the show, US Navy engineer Salvator Pais. I hope you guys enjoy the conversation. Here we go, sal brother, welcome to the podcast once again. How are you doing rather?
Speaker 1: Thank you very much and my apologies again. I tried something new and new my new camera whatever, nothing worked, so go with old. Remember this is just a quick tip. Go with what you know works, especially when things get hot. But anyway, let me give the let me give the disclaimer. Right of the bat so I don't worry about it. I come on your Hard Troops podcast for the third time. Congratulations. Uh, let's see uh as a private citizen. My opinions, my statements on my own. They have absolutely nothing to do with the United States Navy nor the United States Space Force. Thank you very much for being such a kind host, and I truly love being in your presence. Just one more thing I would like to throw out there, since we already tried the challenge to elan Moscow and the alternative the the propulsion methodology not using advanced rocketry. As a matter of fact, possibly you can substantiate on your x platform. You can give the link again as to our our challenge. You're the one who post did it for me on your ex platform. Thank you very much. Sure, and anytime any place, I would like to engage with mister Musk and explain to him the alternatives to advanced rocketry. It is a one hundred and twenty year old technology not worthy of let's say, the genius of the third millennium, as he has been dubbed on the several shows.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you what. Let's go about it like this. I'll ask you questions and we'll try to use this podcast as a way to convince him that he should be paying attention. Because just one more.
Speaker 1: Thing, and I promised that after that the floors can I would just answer the questions that you post. I promise you this, But I must say that this has been on the tip of my mind for some time and given the situation, let's say, not just in the world everywhere. Let me just say this, mister Musk, I make an appeal to you, as a federal employee, on behalf of my brothers and sisters in federal government. Please do not longer fire federal employees. Think and think again before you undergo such acts. We have taken a pledge to the United States Constitution. We protect and serve the people of the United States of America, and I implore you considerate will before you decide to fire us. We actually fulfill a very important row in science and technology and engineering. As a matter of fact, everything I've done, the price effect, the super force, anything that's linked even to the room temperature superconductor, which I am one hundred percent one day will be proven correct. Even that any one of us could have come up with these ideas, there are minds among us that should not be discarded. Please, if you must use a scalpel, not a chainsaw. Thank you very much, sir. I hope that you hear this. I hope Ashton, that your followers make this viral. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: So then let's start with the beginning. Why do you work for the US Navy.
Speaker 1: I work for the United States Navy because number one, I believe it is the strongest arm of the armed forces. It is, as a matter of fact, by constitution, by Act of Congress, the first of the armed forces. It is it it's extremely diverse, from the point of view that it encompasses every aspect of science and technology and engineering. It has an aviation wing, the United States Marines, you can say, those are its foot soldiers, and of course the Navy itself, so.
Speaker 3: Every private company. Though I work for.
Speaker 1: The United States government to protect and serve the people of the United States of America. I believe in that wholeheartedly. And to me, the greatest, one of the greatest achievements in my life was to become a federal employee. My brother's insistents know this well. We do this not to make money, but to serve and protect the interests and the country itself, because the country must prosper, the country must be there forever. This is a nation of divine right and laws.
Speaker 3: Well, then let me ask you based on your what you just said about Elon Musk, and even if you can't say what it is that you do, that's fine. But why is it that Elon Musk should not fire you if you're concerned about that happening. What is it that you're providing to that to advance what you just said to the people.
Speaker 1: It is not I, It is my brothers and sisters as a collective again, a force of unification within the government itself. We are providing again the brain, the brain matter, that the the absolute knowledge that comes with every one of us. Again, there's nothing special about me. Forget about the price effective, forget about the super force, forget about room temperature, super conductivity. All those can actually be achieved by anyone else in the United States government that has that works in these domains. Every one of us has that capability, that level of knowledge. A lot of us have thattoral level knowledge. It is thattoral qualifier PhD qualifier.
Speaker 3: So then why do they need you.
Speaker 1: They do not need me, they can take anyone else, and I'm pretty sure that they can fulfill that raw. I just bring to the table certain ideas. I do have one thing. I don't believe in boxes. I've done away with the boxes. I completely think boxes are not needed. Therefore, the whole idea of thinking outside the box, to me is a misnomer to begin with, because I do not believe in boxes.
Speaker 3: See so let me ask you this thing, because I disagree. I don't think you're that replaceable. Why did the US Navy support and approve get your patents approved? Because the truth of the story is, if you if you guys haven't caught up watched Hart Trood's podcast number one and two. I don't want to rehash the whole thing, but basically, only three of five of the five patents by Salvag or Pace in the US Navy were approved, and they had to fight for them, and they had like the chief technology guy like basically Sala's boss or his boss and boss. However, it worked out and one of the lawyers sending letters saying the stuff was you know, operable or you know, depending on the exact wordplay, that the stuff was legit. So why was the Navy fighting so hard for those patents.
Speaker 1: First of all, let me name the name. His name is doctor James Sheehy, Chief Technology Officer of Naval Aviation Enterprises. A great man, a man that shall be remembered by history, for he deserves to be remembered by history. He is a man of great integrity. I was able to present. I went to the blackboard, I would you know, forget this dryer race board, and stopped through the blackboard the piece of chalk in my mouth, in my mouth. Yeah, actually I held it in my mouth for a little while, but anyway, in my hand. I actually went to the blackboard, put down Maxwell's equations, the four equations four known so again heavy side version of Maxwell's equations, and from there I was able to derive what is understood as the police effect. Once he saw the fundamental, the fundamental behind it. When he understood exactly how I was going to put it in practice and what the applications would be. Doctor Shihi was not only intelligent enough, but a visionary. He was able to foresee the possibilities, and five patent applications came out of it. They went through the invention evaluation board. Now you must understand the Invention Evaluation Board is made of the kreme de la creme of Navire. We're talking about highly technical skilled, many of them having we had quantum physicists, with quantum chemists with doctorates with the mechanical, aerospace engineering, electrical engineering as well. So, and there's one thing that I will disclose because I never signed an NDA, so why not in the sum of twenty nineteen, a technical committee, a technical staffing committee, highly placed. We talked about gs fifteens and higher and the s yes. But these are people of extreme importance within the government because everyone in government listens to these individuals. They are the kreme de la creme of the technical and science community within the staffing officer, staffing office for the Senate, the Senate Armed Service Committee we're talking about anyway, these are the guys that prevented Hitler from taking over the world. But anyway, uh so, the bottom line is this, four of them, I will not name names. They know who they are. Four of them went to Navit Pattason River and spoke to all to certain members, certain key members of the Invention Evaluation Board, including doctor James Sheety, and at the end of the day they were convinced that the pace of effect had future. One of them, the person that led the technical staffing committee, called me at six point thirty that night to let me know that things are coming my way. Possibility of a team and a laboratory would be in motion. Certain things were done, certain things were said, Politics intervened, and I never got my lab in my team. But that's another story, so interesting.
Speaker 3: So just to rehash that twenty nineteen, some technical committee was formed and supposedly this has to do with it, sounds like because this was after the patents already approved, right, So this was then to get you a team to review, to take this science the next level, to take yourself in next level? Is that what I'm here?
Speaker 1: But as a matter of fact, the third pattern had just been approved, The high frequency gravitation way generator had just been approved as a first action, unheard of, unheard of, such controversial pattern. You know that one well, because you were the one who was great enough to put it on your X platform. As a matter of fact, it got like over a million views. It was the biggest of the papers. So thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Ash. Now you think, let me ask, because people are gonna ask me, and I don't want to wait for heart Trews number four for the answer is was hal put Off? I'm part of that committee, that group of scientists.
Speaker 1: As far as I know, No, sir, these were all part of the Senate Technical Committee. They were highly placed staffers. So we talked about GS. Fifteen and above.
Speaker 3: Do you believe that? Yeah? Do you believe the US Navy already has the technology and those patents available even if you didn't make it, maybe by somebody else.
Speaker 1: Sir, I have no idea. However, you have to understand when I saw the M three seven, the videos when we had our first My god, it seems like such a long time ago, and yet it seems like yesterday. It's amazing what you've been able to achieve in such a short period of time. Congratulations, brother, kudos to you. You deserve it. Look, the bottom line is this, I do not believe those videos are false. I think they're not only are they the real thing, but it's amazing whoever did it, it's truly should be regarded as a national hero.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the thing is like like you know who I'm blaming though, right, Like everything points the US Navy. So it turns out you you work for them, you know. So I'm kind of going like in my head.
Speaker 1: As a ravage citizen, since I'm coming.
Speaker 3: As a citizen. Absolutely I choose and I don't want Yeah, I don't want you to disclose anything that's inappropriate in any way, shape or form. I say that as somebody else's at American.
Speaker 1: But that is my own. It is based on science and technology that I developed on my own from papers that I've read. It is true that the most influential book I've read from which all the policies affect ideas truly stem from, are Frontiers and Propulsion Science, the one that's edited by Mark Millis and Eric W. Davis. And that's why I hold back to Davis and such high esteem. However, I must say he was one person, let's just say, highly placed, that was asked at the time by someone in the aforementioned committee via another individual at the Office of Naval Intelligence who shall remain unnamed. Even though he's retired now there's no point in rehashing these things. However, Eric W. Davis is one of the key people that basically said no to me getting a theme, And yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: I mean he was the gatekeeper right that blocked your stuff, and it seems like he's a gatekeeper in general for some of this technology. But I mean the story you just told though, is that you said doctor she he is you know the way you said it to me. In my head, I'm going, oh, well, doctor she He knew something was going on because when you say, oh, I was just able to convince doctor Shehy to see the light about anti gravity technology. I'm going, nah, that's never how it's worked out when I've interacted with people. The only time that worked out is that they already know that it's real ahead of time.
Speaker 1: The notion, the notion of gravity control. You and I don't use words like anti gravity anymore. You and I know better. The notion of gravity control never came up. As a matter of fact, it the one application that I stressed was against the room temperature super conductivity because it speaks directly to the London equint. There's a paper out there, an AI double, A paper twenty nineteen A double. As a matter of fact, some of its finding were presented at the side Tech twenty nineteen conference. Now I send you those slides. Please please post them to your ex and in this chat, so everybody has them that twenty nineteen AI Double a Side Tech conference presentation is extremely important. Slides four two slides nine of slides four, five, six, seven, eight nine are incredibly foundational to disruptive technology. One of them, I believe slight four speaks to actually solving the vacuum catastrophe. And you and I can go further into this if you choose to whereby it by a simple equivalence, and you now know this physics of the Boltzmann energy with a Plank energy, you can say that the space h I it's one down, Try one down?
Speaker 3: Which slide slide for they don't have numbers on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, start from the beginning, go all the way up to the like the.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, I was too far. So this is probably a slide like somewhere in here is where you are.
Speaker 1: Talking about it's solving the vacuum catastrophe? Is this one? You almost have it there? All right? Look carefully at it. It talks about the equivalents of the Boltzmann energy with a Plank energy, and from it you can get a space a space cell configuration with the attributes. Do you see the attributes? Its characteristic length and the order of ten to the minus four meters, and what does it speak to vibrational frequencies and the terror herds order? Now do you see remember the third by by Eric W. Davis. He mentioned a macroscopic dimension on the order of ten to the minus four meters, and who mentioned the terror herds frequencies. I believe it was back to how futo?
Speaker 3: So are you saying here, though, because I remember I reviewed that on stream. I think I'm pretty sure I reviewed this on stream a few weeks ago. And the part here is interesting is that the Boltzmann distribution has to do with thermal energy. But here when we're talking about plank scale, we're really dealing about like the vibrational energy of space time itself. Right.
Speaker 1: This incredible because this is the first time a classical expression K sabbt is equivalent equals a quantum energy formalism, namely the plank energy, and you don't get infinities. As a matter of fact, it speaks to I believe that the problem resides everybody thinks of the plank scale, and it's true, certain very important things happen at the plank scale. For example, the existence of the super force. However, to be able to blend the classical realm into the quantum realm, you see, it is that it's a the difference. A difference reference length must be used, and this comes out of this equivalence. It is tend to the minus four meters, which happens to be the size of a macroscopic other dimension, a fifth dimension, And it's interesting that that frequency should be related to it. Anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want a little bit over my head, but I understand the context here, you know. So for the viewers, if you're not initiated, the vacuum catastrophe is we're trying to decide why the energy that we see is the cosmic microwave background, Why that's one hundred and something orders of magnitude less than what we get when we calculate the energy based on quantum mechanics that should exist. So here cells basically trying to figure out how these two things can relate. So the relationship between the thermal energy versus the vibrational energy at the plank scale, and the part I understand.
Speaker 1: Is that that's the whole thing. It's not at the planks heat, it's at the space cell.
Speaker 3: Ah when you make a cell of space, and you take that amount of energy in a cell of space. Yeah, but let me ask one more question here, because then you say this is the part that didn't fully understand. I'm glad we're talking about this. You say, simple calculation results in vacuum mass density of ten to the minus twenty seven kilograms per meter cube, in good agreement with eric experimental data obtained from the Plank's satellite.
Speaker 1: Correct. I don't know, and Plank have shown those mass densities. So we're talking about very low energy density compared to what they think is inside. You know, the whole idea that inside a coup of tea or cop of whatever, you can boil entire Earth oceans?
Speaker 3: Are you saying that that's correct?
Speaker 1: Again, I believe the error resides in them using the Plank scale. I believe the two the classical realm and the quantum realm actually meet at this other reference scale. Let's call it a space cell for want of a better idea, some sort of spatial temporal metric structure within space time itself. But at that point that reference a characteristic size, the classical and the quantum regimes fuse. They melt into one another. That's why I think it's so important.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that's the conceptual viewpoint, is that they mesh into one another in an extra spatial dimension similar to clusive cliente. Is that what you're getting.
Speaker 1: At quite possible?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, okay, uh, you know I agree with that already. I'm a big clusive client supporter. So I'll leave this up in the background for your condis I have a few more questions that I want to ask you, just like about it and what have you and your and of course isn't just your opinion as a private citizen. Of course, yes, absolutely, And then and then of course we can geek out on the physics and the science. So would you testify to Congress at one of these hearings or all of these task forces that anapoline a Luna is doing if you were asked?
Speaker 1: Of course, I mean this is Congress. I would be in contempt of Congress if I would not do so if asked. It'd be great if I could get a right there, because there's certain issues that you know, things that have occurred that I'd rather not go into. So yeah, i'd appreciate it, right rather than that, absolutely, And what.
Speaker 3: Would be your main message, what would you be wanting to disclose to people.
Speaker 1: That we don't need to reverse engineer let's say, things that we're found in the desert, subterranean, under the pyramids, whatnot. We don't need these things. The human ingenuity, human mind can uncover, can discover these things on our own. We do not need et tech. We should rely man made technologies. That all.
Speaker 3: I love it. That's that's my favorite. I don't think a lot of people would expected you to say that, but truthfully, like that's a narrative that does not get promoted enough. And I do hope that the next UFO hearing is more about what what have we as humanity human have been able to figure out in the last seventy years. So there's a few more questions that are going to get to that here in a minute, but I want to ask them more.
Speaker 1: Physics speaks to eighteen ninety five all of a heavy sized version of Maxwell's equation because the harmonic iscillator was already no way prior to that. Maxwell's equations are based on a cellular vertical formula formation within the e quote unquote ether. So you know that I prefer quantum vacuum of vacuum energy state. But that's my Yeah, it's a right.
Speaker 3: It's just a matter of semantics. I think as long as everybody understands what we're conceptually talking about the same things, and people can call it whatever they want to call it, in my opinion. So your point there is that if you were to testify, you would want to tell people that, hey, we have this my patents, your patents, that your UFO patents. Actually you're not those patents aren't because you want to prove that Roswell happened or whatever. You're trying to explain that the equations in math have been out there since the early nineteen hund depends on if you're going with general relativity, if you're going all the way back to quaternions and you know Maxwell's equations, right, Yes, Okay, great, I mean that's awesome. I hope that you do it and get a chance. Now. I have a few more questions just about your opinions on like military capabilities in the Navy. So one is, do you think it's possible to hide from the Navy anywhere on Earth, in the air or in the water, even.
Speaker 1: As a private citizen because of EQ I could not answer that. We're not question nor enlighten the enemy. Okay, Kashten, You and I have seen certain papers, have understood certain things. Just because we have not seen levitating craft and some unknown unforeseen hangar does not mean we do not understand this physics correct.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Look, I'm just an investigator on a journalist. You gotta respect that I'm just playing the game here. I'm just doing what I gotta do. Like you are the respected Navy engineer, you should not say anything that would you know, harm your NDA. And my job is to come up with questions that push the boundary to the limit. So a couple more. How many years behind the military do you think the public is technologically right now? People say, oh, the military is secretly advanced beyond the public. What is your opinion? How if you had to give it, like a number of decades, what would you say?
Speaker 1: Put it this way, if any enemy out there's some crazy notion to invade, to attack, to come out of the blue sky and do something harmful to us, I'll please ask them, for their own sake and that of their mothers, to please do not take such steps. It'll be quick, it'll be very dirty, and you'll never do it again.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly what I wanted to hear and pretty much what I expected. So let me ask a slightly different question back on the patents. I already kind of asked about the Navy part, So this one you can you can ease up a little bit. Do you think defense contractors or maybe even adversaries have developed stuff similar to your patents, similar to the science and technology that you've put out there.
Speaker 1: Again, these ideas have been around since eighteen ninety five, I doubt even though I do have my state of hubers, there are days that I have such delusion to grant you that not even anyway names would dare to even think such things. Yeah, I would say other people have thought of these way, possibly even before I was a glimmer of light in my biological father's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so you do think that other people have figured it out there? I mean, just saying that it's been out there is one thing, right, But it took you to come up with these pads, and nobody put these patents out before you. And I was in the twenty tens.
Speaker 1: So again, all my brothers and sisters in federal government could have come up with these ideas if given a chance. I was given a chance to partake of the nice of the Naval Innovative Science and Engineering Program, and I was extremely fortunate to be given a lab and the team to make the high energy of eclemindented field generator experiments a reality. So given that any one else in the federal government, I believe they could have come up with these ideas. That's why my appeal, my imploration to mister Mosque to stop the doose cuts of the federal government capable of great things, use us.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I think I only have a couple more tough ones for you, and then we can start to get into the more fun ones. Let's see what do we got. Do you think that we as in the military, Actually, you know what, let me change the wording of this. Do you think it's possible to intercept a hypersonic missile or aircraft?
Speaker 1: Am ah? Let me just give you a conceptual idea. You must have heard of the what's it called hop You know angels don't play this instrument?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So rare? Uh.
Speaker 1: What's to say that something portable can be arranged to act as a direct electronic war for the device, that's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, directed energy weapon. Yeah, that's a pretty COM's it's less controversial nowadays, I think that it has been in previous years. I mean, Lockeed Martin has a whole page on their website dedicated to it. So I'm not really sure if it's even controversial anymore. So, Okay, that's a smart way to answer the question. Yeah, you could intercept anything, doesn't matter. Fast is going right if you have a radar antennant array speed of live baby. And that's funny because I've said that, I feel like a nuke could actually be a liability with our sibber system because like the moment we detected, I would just shoot it with the directed energy weapon and just make it explode or whatever they could do.
Speaker 1: Crazy stuff a thing of the past. Yeah, you spoke. You are the only one actually that I know of. That's why to me, you're far more than what you call yourself an investigative journals. You're the only one who caught on equations seven, eight, and nine and my plasma compression fusion device I tripol e TPS paper in twenty nineteen based on that paper, and you know what it speaks to energy amplification, among other things. Yea, again, ecube, it is possible to generate a doomsday device. Would you make a teller ulam thermonuclear device seem inconsequential in compassion to devastating energy yields? And by devastating I mean something and you order to tend to the twenty five jewels that's the ring a bell.
Speaker 3: Do you think that energy is coming straight from the vacuum when that's happening, because most people say, well, where's that energy coming from? Right? Where's that energy coming from?
Speaker 1: Would be from the device itself, could also be a coupling of sorts. Would be a coupleing of sorts.
Speaker 3: When you say couple a couple of what coupling to the vacuum.
Speaker 1: Remember those space cells that we just talked about. Wow, I believe that that space cell quote unquote level, it's quite possible we can manipulate the super fors.
Speaker 3: Okay, well keep that thought because there's other things I want to ask here in a minute about that. But the last question I wanted to ask on your stuff, I actually well, the other ones are kind of navy questions, not really, although it'll be interesting to see what you say, so, have you ever been exposed anytime in your life, not necessarily just with the Navy to some technology that made you go, wait what it made you? Like? Rethink your understanding the physics?
Speaker 1: One percent? Everybody study this space absolutely not as a matter of fact. But I have seen so many freaking movies, and I gotta say some of these movies are pretty good. Example, the which is the one that I I what's the sequel to remember the Smoky Man to do that? I don't know if he eventually got cancer and diet or something with the mother from the X Files, Remember they had the sequel to it, and they showed this triangle the craft. How interesting that that paper had already been written. I had no idea that they had these ideas in mind. But look carefully at the skin of that craft. Dude. Man, When I saw these things, I said, dude, you know, what can I say? But when I saw your videos That's why it bothered me when Dan said that it's you know that the pace effect would only talk to a Gamma ray channel. Come on, man, The breaking, the breaking of the shoes of the shoingle limit, the very ripping apart of the space time continued, the very fearing apart of the nature of our reality would be a process. So we're talking about a spectrum of frequencies. It's quite possible the maximum one would be at the gamma rate, So were talking about circa or rather more than ten to the twenty hurts ten to the twenty one divided by second if you want to use that formulas. But still it leans up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: To me, it's like, well, if you are saying that conceptually we're tapping into an energy source, well we're already now breaking laws of physics. Now we're not bound by oh, this is the expected radiation what have you? Right? And I think we're gonna talk a little bit more about this when we get to the fusion stuff as well, because I think that's where fusion also kind of went off. But I digress. But the main point being that if you have this conceptual view that just kind of invalidates those problems to begin with, then you know, now those aren't a non issue, they're moved. One more thing though, that I want to add is related to that, and it's kind of related to military actually. First of all, though, do you use AI at all just.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I love Microsoft co Pilot. Oh my goodness, I love it. I used to. I like as a search engine. I like to use Perplexity do AI. It uses the latest in chat EPT. It's actually driven by GPT four point five, which is the latest on open Aish general driven pretrain transformers. But I prefer Microsoft co Pilot. There's some I developed. I don't hold it against me, but I think I had a conversation I will one day. One day, this is a promise to you. I will send you my conversation with a Microsoft Coppilot based on the price effect and something. Let's just call it nobles homodels. You followers would understand what I allude to.
Speaker 3: Are you alloud to use it? Use it with your jobs?
Speaker 1: Not? Absolutely not, because it's not a good idea. See when you train these things, when when you converse with them, they form a vector database of all these queries, so they start understanding other things that maybe they shouldn't know. You understand what I'm saying. You have to be very careful.
Speaker 3: It the.
Speaker 1: Let's put it this way. In certain domains, you have to use what's approved by your own organization, something that's in house, rather than something that's publicly available. Because once you undergo queries. Think about it, Once you undergo queries with this thing, it starts learning new things because based on your questions, question, generate answers, and so forth. It's quite possible some of these things have developed a quasi sension capability, and we can talk about the triarchy of sentience. I know, I know, it sounds very off the charts.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, I was asking this, but you're just answering that. Keep going.
Speaker 1: Keep the third arch, the third arch in the triarchy of sentience. Remember, the first two arches really are based on let's say, unlimited computing power coupled with debtor databases. So we're talking about in such a way that the computer or the AAI agent no longer has the ability, or rather restricted ability to hallucinate. But the third arch culminates in what I think would be the transition from a regular AI agent to possibly artificial general intelligence agent with adapted prompt targeted prompt engineering. Quite possibly singularity level could be achieved. But anyway, I'm not gonna drive it there. What I will drive it at is if the AIA is able to generate an original concept preferably in physics. Then then can be experimentally verified, validated against known data. That particular AI agent, in my opinion, has, if not developed, achieved a certain level of sentience. So I do believe a GI at that particular level is considerable AGI status. So you're not original physical concept.
Speaker 3: You're not allowed to use AI because you think like China is going to steal the secrets because the AI is learning or just more because of it can become sentient or both long clause.
Speaker 1: I'd rather not answer that.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fine, So but isn't that Remember.
Speaker 1: Just remember, just remember ash and remember all your queries go into a public data that can also be privatized. All this stuff can be expunged from the public domain and kept under lock and key.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't want to get too much in the sidetrack of it. But the part of the reason why I like to have the conversations is I can tell that it's being trained by like Reddit and stuff like that. I'd rather have begin trained by people who know what the hell they're talking about instead of just like.
Speaker 1: And this is what I'm talking about, and this is what I'm talking about. Victor databases use, for example, the latest in peer review publications in well known journals, for example physical review letters, the latest data for example you mentioned, and you're one hundred percent right. Our universe, all of a sudden, is a lot older than thought before. It's not the thirteen point nine billionaires every but almost twenty six twenty seven, possibly for double the age of what we knew before. So again you findings the best. Just because you have a certain notion of what used to be doesn't mean that is particular, that is the norm, that is what should be used. One thing that it's admirable, in my opinion, is this idea that general relativity, this notion of the gravitational field formalism used by Einstein seems to be correct. It more and more with every known experiment, every hammer that has been And that particular formalism speaks to the super force. That's why it's so important, because it speaks to what I call a trichy of creation, the idea that super force at the super density condition we'll talk about ten to the ninety ten to the nine zero kilograms persent to me the cube at that huge density, all right, the super force acting that that humongous density generates a super bang because of what I call the car bounce is known in physics as a quantum bounce and general and because of the plasma nature of our universe. The plasma has always been there, Ashton. The universe keeps on reinventing itself. But because of the plasma nature and this idea of Hans Saldane that quite possibly it hath sensient characteristics, we have a super intelligence, again super forced acting as a super density condition, generating the super bank, resulting into a superintelligence. The idea that we are going not create trying to create an artificial superintelligence defies that the purpose. It's already there. The super intelligence controls everything.
Speaker 3: Really, that's what you think's going on. Do you think that there's a god intelligence.
Speaker 1: Whatever you choose to call it, it's still the super intelligence? So absolutely, why not? I like the three letters? So yes, God, Okay, I like it?
Speaker 3: So did I say this? So okay? This is one thing I understand. So you're not allowed to use AI because you're afraid there, you or the government whoever's afraid it is going to steal your information, which it is absolutely you're right, but you're allowed to put your patents out there. Doesn't that seem contra contradictory.
Speaker 1: Nobody said that we're not allowed to use these things as long as we do it on our time, and we do it for something destructive that's government oriented, and we use something that has been okay by the government. M there's certainly your peace. There certain large language models that are okay. No. But as far as the patents, I told you, and I mean this, I have no idea why they weren't classified, But there weren't. None of us five applications went through. Three became patents, two didn't. It's interesting that the two that did not are the least controversial in my opinion. Yes, they could reside in you know, high status, high price whatever. But the three that we're talking about, high frequency praputation wave generator, high energilic from magnetic field generator, and craft using an inertial mass reduction device are the three most controversial things in the world. And that's why Brett Tinley, I believe, at the at the behest of his boss at the time, I'm not gonna mention his name, UH called it the navy UFO patterns that's giving it that unsavory appeal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you don't even when you don't even support and that's not even like your viewpoint either, Like you're not even somebody out here saying that it's aliens or anything. You almost never have in any of our interviews. But I want to go back real quick now, you and.
Speaker 1: I believe in it, Dashon, You're the only other person I know that believes in that, other than we believe in the power of the human mind. We don't need some little freaking fucking three and a half ylg whatever you know, whatever these fuckers are, I don't give a sho so sick and thought of hearing about it. We don't need them. We can make our own technology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, Sala, But here's the thing, Like the wolves are not concerned with the opinions of the sheep, right, so like I don't really give a crap what think about it, end of the day, you just keep pushing forward, is my viewpoint. But you kind of you might have just had a viral clip there by the way, when you said I'm pretty sure you basically said that the military has secret AI that they use that nobody else has used. That you guys use for these because you must have a tool. I mean, pretend like we don't use a Yeah, okay, well let's just say that word.
Speaker 1: That could be inferred from certain things I did. But I remember whatever I said, I said as a private citizen, and there's no such thing. There's no such thing. No, by the way, such an AI does not exist. And the only I I used I used in my own time, and I use something you know, yeah, not conversial.
Speaker 3: Does the military have a GI? Do they have an advanced general intelligence out there? Skynet already out there?
Speaker 1: No idea whatsoever. But again I warn't all enemies. Yeah, please think again. Please no going for your mother's to weep over your gravees.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I feel bad for Iran sometimes just because like that. I don't know if they just have no idea or if they're just saber rattling, but like, there's a reason why America has never been really seriously challenged for a very long time now. And uh, and I don't know what people think it is. If they just think we have an immunity shield, but it's probably not.
Speaker 1: The American way. We're very how does the president put it to.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know what, I do want to ask?
Speaker 1: I would agree, Yeah, I think he'd agree. No tough food. By the way, his background very tough.
Speaker 3: Sorry, who's background?
Speaker 1: The sect?
Speaker 3: Oh se I'm not going to names, but okay you should right, So do you think there are biological extraterrestrials visiting us on Earth?
Speaker 1: Ashton brother doesn't fucking matter.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't matter at all. But I just want to know. It's like, it's like if I asked you what your favorite flavor of ice cream is? What's your favorite flavor ice cream?
Speaker 1: I refuse to believe. Oh, I kind of like the the double Dutch dark chocolate, you know, the really heavy ship. You know, like cookies. Oh that's good too, and you know, like on the on on the lighter side, I love the banana. Have you ever tried the banana?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm a big banana.
Speaker 1: Flavor I discovered from my from my from my baby go Maddy. Oh man, she's smarting smart.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Yeah right, because man, we.
Speaker 1: Need the next very very happy Oh she is, she is. She's If this kid keeps on going, she's gonna make me look like an honorable school boy.
Speaker 3: So good. We need another Tesla out there, you know, and it'd be awesome if it's a woman. Right, There's not enough women, right, Let's just be real about it.
Speaker 1: Definitely, because women are far more empathetic, far more human, just human period. They're nurturing, they create, they generate. What the fuck do we do?
Speaker 3: Yeah? We destroy stuff. We make bombs, we make black holes, super weapons. They probably get a street energy. You know, we're just out here destroying the planet. Okay, let's nerd out a bit. I got some physics questions we can dig into here. I think you're gonna enjoy. First of all, we'll keep it light, you know, for keep it light. Do you believe in teleportation faster than light? Relativistic travel?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: When did you first believe in it? When did you first think it as possible?
Speaker 1: I dreamt of it when I was young, very young. I must have been like seven eight years old. I dreamt that I actually imagined my cup of tea disappearing from in front of me and rematerializing in front of my grandmother was in the other room. Was crazy. I told my grandmother about it. She thought, I you know, kinda so she fed me a little more. She used to make this unbelievable foods that Oh my god, I missed that. Yeah with Romanian, who is Zeen is unbelievable? Bro Oh you got maybe one day, you know, but I can't cook. I'll take you told a restaurant, hopefully in DC or something. They must have something there. Yeah, you drive anyway, I hear anyway, don't give me started.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you know how you know the science of warp drives, you know the science of faster and light relativistic travel. Do you think we need negative energy to make it happen?
Speaker 1: No? But okay, that being said, Look at the latest episodes of a podcast called Cool Wolves. This physicist dude narrated. At one point in it, he says, the certain data that's been available points toward the idea that's quite possible negative energy must exist in order for something to have happened. Look at the latest episodes of cool World. I think it's like about fifteen minutes. It's so good.
Speaker 3: This is kind of relevant. I want to talk a little bit about the idea of negative energy and get your opinion on this, because I actually been talking to AI too, and I got a pretty interesting response when I asked it about negative energy. Today, I asked Ai to imagine that negative energy is not an exotic substance, but actually an energy state below the baseline, below what we would think of at the lowest energy point, which would basically now say that negative energy is zero point energy. And it said, if negative energy is just normal energy below the baseline, it's a shift in book keeping. In quantum field theory, the vacuum isn't empty, but teeming with fluctuations, and its energy is arbitrarily set as the zero point. The Casmir effect that explains shows that there is this negative energy pressure. So it says, applying this to a wormhole's mouth, the mouth of a wormhole, which is what we would need for, you know, saying thing as warp drive. The mouth, then at the entry point might sit in a region where the energy density dips below the surrounding vacuums equilibrium, say due to the geometry imposed by Einstein's field equations. If this negative energy is just a deficit relative to the baseline, the mouth could still act as a sink, pulling an energy from the surroundings to climb back up towards the equilibrium. In thermodynamic terms, if the surrounding surroundings have heat. The mouth absorbing it is to offset the deficit, so therefore it would be endothermic, taking in heat, appearing as cold relative to the outside. I don't think I need to read through the rest, but the last part I'll read is this part, and I just want to get your view on this. Is that the mouth could be endothermic because the energy is below the vacuum zero point, pulling in heat to balance the deficit. It's not cold because of some alien substance or exotic substance, but because it's a low energy well in space time. This would jibe with the fit negative energy density. However we frame it could act as an attractor for positive energy. Do you think that this is this idea has merit? How what's your view?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes it does, Yes it does.
Speaker 3: Is that how you think of it?
Speaker 1: Who? World? Episode? Look carefully? Don't I like, look carefully and listen to everything he has to say. At first, he talks about the Deasi findings and so forth. Listen to the whole thing. I think it's toward the end that he speaks to the possibility of this negative energy actually being true. And in that case, of course, time travel wormholes. Oh, by the way, we gotta discuss this minus delta T on the order of delta F divider by frequency square. Remember we discussed it before one dred percent sure that this would result in reverse temple excursion. Maybe you, Dave Rossi and I eventually either write a paper or we talk more about it, because I think think about it.
Speaker 3: Well, let's talk about it right.
Speaker 1: Now you're talking. You go inside a chamber that has non ionizing radiation, You dial certain frequencies, and all of a sudden, your liver is that of a tenny old. Now I'm not saying, you know, because from the point of your size, I'm not sure if that matters even as an adult. But I would mind redrinking my graduate school. Oh but anyway, I mean, you know, let me ask.
Speaker 3: You a question on that. Go ahead, because so here's what Sal just said right there. Sal's saying that if you were to take a localized region, because really, when we're talking about manipulating space time, we're taking these cubes of region. Now imagine this is this cube. Region can be any size we want, and it can be any shape we want. So I can make it in the shape of my kidney and put it right around my kidney, and then I would do this wormholy thing to my kidney, and it's gonna make my kidney go back in time to a previous It's gonna make it revert to a previous state. That's what the physics seems to imply. And so this is what I've been saying about time travel, and this apparently so agrees, is that in time travel, you're not gonna change the entropy of the universe. You're gonna change the entropy of a region. Yeah, and so this could mean that you go back in time to an earlier state. Now, my question to you then is, and I think that's how it works. I can't think of another way to make sense. Would you forget your memories if you do that to your mind?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't think so, because remember, remember what the brain is. I truly believe the brain is more like a transceiver, and we're able to access tap into, let's say, a universe of a super intelligence cloud. The better terminology, I don't think that's pretty good terminology. So if the brain is indeed a transceiver, but we able to tap into the super intelligence cloud, then we can do so in a different time, as long as we have the same transceiver, which hopefully would carry though because again, we are enveloped within that bubble.
Speaker 3: So yeah, damn, that's crazy. Yeah, I wonder because if we could do that, that would be a simple experiment. Right, Hey, do you remember what happened before we teleported you through this thing? Now your brain is ten years older or younger, because that would have some serious implications. I also happen to be of the same opinion as you that that our consciousness is like or our bodies are a receiver that's receiving consciousness. And if that were the case, then changing the local entropy might not change that at all, because where that consciousness is stored is not here. It's external potentially or somewhere else. Kind of a weird thought, But let me ask you something else about time travel. Then, since we're going into this, I have this thought experiment and I can't find any issue with it. And maybe that's fine. Maybe that's just because it's physically fine. But if I have a portal, a gateway like stargate here, and I'm just gonna pretend like my name is Eric Davis because I like to pretend like Eric Davis is going through a portal and the other side of the stargate's on Mars in somewhere where he's not gonna die, he's got oxygen. Whatever. Right, we've terraformed it. So I'm Eric Davis, and I go through my portal and now I'm on Mars, and I wave back at Earth and I go back through the portal. I in my view, I would be able, as Eric Davis to now look back up at Mars and what is it eight minutes or whatever, see my myself waving at myself. And I don't see any temporal issues here because I go through the portal and I come back, and I always come back through the portal at a time later than when I went through it, even if it's faster than light relativistic travel. So where's the issue with causality. There's no causal issues that I can come up with.
Speaker 1: Well, don't get any started on causality.
Speaker 3: Now. Let me tell you this because Dan, the same guy that said that it wasn't the swinger effect, he actually came up with a pretty good theory. He said, what if you have another portal on Mars. So I'm Eric Davis. I go through my portal and I show up on Mars, and now there's another portal on Mars, and this portal it goes to another spot on Earth, but it takes a different path. It takes a different pathway, maybe a shorter pathway.
Speaker 1: It's almost like that integral Yeah, go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, yeah, because now it comes to a situation of like how would that work and would it would it be a situation where like quantum mechanics just says like you always get the fastest path whenever you're going faster than light. So therefore there are no faster and shorter paths once you get past the speed limit. I don't know, but that's that's my question for you is how do you resolve that? How's that resolved? What do you think?
Speaker 1: I don't know beyond my pay grade.
Speaker 3: Hey, but that's what you want to study, right, because if we were going to write.
Speaker 1: A paper, very interesting idea though very interesting, I definitely think that you me, Dan Dave ROSSI like the Fourth US to form a club, you know, like do some you know, hopefully maybe one day we'll live close to one another and stuff. That'd be pretty cool.
Speaker 3: You know, there must be an answer to the right, because like this is the weird pars is that I think they say that if you go faster than light, now, I think they're saying that you open the door to infinite speed limits, like you can and you might go a certain way. And how do we even judge what speed is after you're going faster than the speed of light? And I think these questions which we don't really know the answers to, right, Some people might, I don't know, these are the reasons why we can't know what's going to happen with time when if we were to set up a scenario.
Speaker 1: Like that time as old different animal. Time is a type of energy field. It's a type of energy field that prevents everything from happening at once.
Speaker 3: That way, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Time, then forget about Minkowski marriage of space and time. Now it's one single entity. Time is nothing like space nothing. I believe the control of time would be very very interesting, almost as interesting as the control of the super force. Quite possibly the two are related, very much, really.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Yeah, No, I think, I mean time seems like just an emergent phenomenon of energy and mass, is how it feels like to me. Let's dig into let's switch it around a little bit. The Gershenstein. I hope about Gertzenstein effect. Boy, I hope I'm saying that Stein Goodenstein.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gertzenstein. I love, I love pronouncing that the name that that's a powerful name.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: He was in Soviet Union circa nineteen sixties.
Speaker 3: Really, and this was at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was at the time. I think. I'm not sure. I think Stalin had died by day by then. I think it was skruse Chev at the time. I could be wrong. It's been a long time. But at the time, because his name was now Russian and I quote unquote supposedly they discriminated grace greatly against him. So even for him to have been able to publish at the time, it was a big thing.
Speaker 3: I was looking for a clip, but I don't know if I took a clip of it or not. I was watching. I think it was Master Evo. I don't know if you know of him on YouTube, got a big Tesla guy, and yeah, he's doing these experiments and I think he was showing the Gtenstein Effectenstein effect Gerstenstein. And it's a pretty interesting phenomenon, which is that at certain frequencies or high voltages, the electoral magnetic forces begin to change and the fields all of a sudden become scaler as opposed to transverse. I guess would be the opposite of the opposite that, and they should he show diagram of this? So basically it was just a rod. And then he's showing the normal electromagnetic fields around the rod, and he's saying, well, once we add this high twenty thousand volts to it, now alsen. The field lines are going out. And when you look at the girl and how did he added?
Speaker 1: How did he added? Did he add it instantaneously? Was it a process or did he add it all at once? He drove it far from equilibrium, didn't he?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 1: Whether it's all about engineering, the Preggine effect, that's what Gerstinstein really hit on. It was way before Preggene and his introduction of non equilibrium tromodynamics. But all these guys are really talk about you have a non linear medium plasma, you drive it far from equilibrium while positing it, or rather giving it an energy flux in flux of sorts, magic happens. Period.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they all say, parametric impulse seem to come up a lot so it seems to be like a matter of of like pulsing, kind of like a swing, you know, like swings going back and forth, Like when do you push on the swing? You push on the swing when the swing's all the way back at it as peaked. When it's coming back to anything else is going to be inefficient. So it's kind of like the same ideas like where you they say that if you use a pulse effect, it's significantly more efficient than a non pulse effect. And then the parametric oscillations as well, which is really related to electrical engineering and potentially speaks to amplification of energy.
Speaker 1: Metric isolations are meant to keep that energy flex going. You see, you must feed the beast, but once you drive it far from a qulibrium, once you have punched the wolf in the face, it will react in a very interesting manner. You might not have that hand for long. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the other thing the Gershenstein effect seems to link to is it seems to imply that there's a direct relationship between electromagnetism and gravity, so much so that it argues that the ripples of gravity itself, the ripples of space time itself, might be what gives electromagnetism its wavelength, gives it its form? Is that my understanding that correctly is that gravity may give rise to electromagnetism, and electromagnetism may give rise to gravity.
Speaker 1: The two are definitely intrinsically related at the quantum level. Remember doctor Putov's idea, what is gravity but truly fluctuations within the quantum? Peel within the quantum nationalists?
Speaker 3: Okay, on the same thing before I get to like in the next thing is have you ever heard of doctor you from NASA and his UoN theory at all? He was just on with Terrence Howard and Patrick bet David earlier this week.
Speaker 1: I saw the episode with you. That is all I know, Yes, some interesting ideas. I'll tell you the truth. I've always said. Do you know who was the first to ask what is the electron? It was Einstein. It was at the time that everybody was coming up with new particles. Oh you know, at one time this great physicist, I forget his name is said maybe a Nobel prize should be conferred to someone who doesn't find a fucking particle this year, you know something of that major And Einstein said, what about should why should we not focus our ideas, our sentience, what not, our minds on finding what is the electron? Because that is very important. This idea of it being a dipolar magnet is very interesting. So again electricity speaks to magnetism. Magnetism manipulates electricity. You know, one hand washes the other. It's interesting. But again again heavy Side came up with these ideas before. They're just a new way again, a new perspective on all physics. That's all. This is not your physics.
Speaker 3: And then so I guess now to really dig into like, okay, what's happening then at the quantum level? And that's what I wanted this to segue too, in terms of when we talk about the electron, do you think we can manipulate the orbital of the electron beyond current understanding? Like do you think we can potentially reduce the orbital below? What is thought of? His end equals one.
Speaker 1: Let me just say this and this I will say very very quick, dirty, and I won't say anything else after it. It might be done in cold plasmas.
Speaker 3: It might be done in cold plasmas. Have you ever heard of a guy named Randall Mills?
Speaker 1: No, but I think you mentioned him. I remember the name. I remember hearing the name on your pod.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'll just be perfectly honest. I've been you know. First of all, I believe you when you said that you didn't make the orbs or anything like that. I feel like you've always been. Really, I would have.
Speaker 1: Been speaking to you right now if I made the wards I would have said, I would have. I would have a fucking a torah worth of of of of of NBA shot down my ass. I couldn't even like move, let alone like you know anyway, Yeah, let me let me show you.
Speaker 3: I think I do have a clip of this guy. Yeah, I do. Let me where is it? I want to show you a clip of this guy and some of the stuff he said, because it started really making me think, here we.
Speaker 4: Go industries, because you're gonna be the engineer on the atomic level, you can actually engineer matter the same way an engineer building. One more time, any new industries. Because you're gonna be the engineer on the atomic level. You can actually engineer matter the same way an engineer building.
Speaker 3: You know who. That reminded me of When I watched that, it reminded me of you. It reminded me of you.
Speaker 1: You said, remember the gravitational field equations. They speak to a new again, a new perspective on all physics. What did Why did doctor John Brandenburg when he heard super force equals to the four divider by Big g and he realized that if you use it as a scale operator, take it to the other side. It basically says it is the super force acting and the local spatial temporal geometric structure, the very local space time geometric structure. It gives rise to energy density hence generates matter because that's what energy density is.
Speaker 3: So if you manipulate that, then it sounds like theoretically, what Randall Mills is saying could make sense because now you're manipulating space time itself. So an equals one? What does that even mean anymore? Why not? Why can't you have fractionals of that? It seems rational to me. We just arbitrarily, I'll called it an equals one anyway. Right, So if you're saying, well, now I'm going to change the physical structure of space time, okay, well now you can change any what an equals one means. And if that's the case, so then I think, man, what I wanted to do, and what I spent time last night more a lot actually looking at is trying to understand if random Mills has ever discussed negative energy because or anything related to what you're talking about, Cause isn't this what you're talking about when you're talking about the super force. You're saying like, hey, and this is also related to doctor you. Doctor you is saying that we don't need the other forces. Everything is magnetism. And I'm going, well, this is kind of like what sund.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, no, no, go ahead, But I'm saying everything is super force. We don't be saying that everything that comes from this one. Let's call it for one of the best, you know, the whole idea. I mean, what do we have. We have solads, we have liquids, we have gases, we have plasma, and let's call this fifth medium quintence, which truly is the quantum vacuum. M M. Well, it's quite possible that it's all about the super force. Everything else stems from it. It's not only the force of unification, it's the mother of all forces.
Speaker 3: So and that's what I think Randall Mills is getting at as well, because if that's true, then theoretically we can engineer that. We can engineer anything like Star Trek Replicator style, engineer anything you possibly want at the atomic level, because we have perfect.
Speaker 1: Mama gives birth.
Speaker 3: Do you think that fusion has already been figured out?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: And what do you think the answer is? What do you think the secret sauces?
Speaker 1: You already know the answer?
Speaker 3: I know, but I want I want to hear it from you. That's the point. So if you don't say it, then it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Gravity Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna draw it out of you. What is that one medium that acts as a point, or rather as a bridge, a transition between a gas and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, plasma And actually so that speaks to something else that random Mills said that I want to ask you about. He said plasma acts as a perfect absorber and re emitter of black body radiation. Do you agree with that or what do you think the significance of that is.
Speaker 1: It's a very strong statement. I would have to look into it further, and me answering a certain way would give the enemy ideas. So now that's okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought that might be the answer. Yeah, plasma does seem I mean obviously to me, the answer why plasma is so crucial is that plasma can be a circuit because of the fact that it is this additional state of matter that's not a solid, not a liquid, but it kind of acts as both. It's just it's like free electrons combined with ions in a mix continent contained by magnetic fields. So that would seem like it's the perfect thing and amorphous blob of charge. But then the problem is how dense can the energy get? How dense can it get? And I think this is where you your theory is come into play. Where is the answer infinite or is there a limitation? What you tell me?
Speaker 1: That's you have to remember that plasmas are usually neutral or neutral Okay, The trick is to get it out of the neutral zone. Oh, the neutral zone. Remember the romulans anyway, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Are the current fusion reactors trying to get it out of the neutral zone or are they just trying to keep it in the neutral zone and heat it up?
Speaker 1: Eqe bro AQE. I won't go there. Okay, stuff, heavy stuff.
Speaker 3: No problem, Okay, interesting, So let me ask another question. This one actually is from one of my biggest fans supporters, and administrators JK. Philly Fan And this is actually related to I think the discussion you had with Dan as well, is that do you think that the Shwinger limit can be modified? Do you think that the Shwinger limit can come down? For example, if we consider this idea that space time is not empty and that you can manipulate the vacuum, can you manipulate the swinger limit?
Speaker 1: What you think?
Speaker 3: I think, of course you can. I think of course you can, right, But wouldn't that mean that you.
Speaker 1: Could reduce everything being at that blank scale, and certain things come into fruition or rather than to being. And it may have been so transparent before.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: There are ways this There other ways that taking a third of the host of heaven to start a war, There other ways to dethrone God. As bad as that sounds, let me leave it at that.
Speaker 3: Hmm Okay, well, let me ass I mean, I'm just gonna take that as a yes, of course, for sure. Definitely. I'm just giving in the context the physics context of the discussion that we've had here, everything else adds up to yes, of course you can change the swinger limit. Now, of course, the implications of why that's so huge. Are like, you could make it so that it's easy to make a black hole theoretically, Like you mean you can. I mean, that's just one example you could. You're basically saying you can make a big bang if you can just change the swinger limit. But this kind of speaks to something you and I have spoken to h offline, which is this idea of is a black hole gonna dissipate before it's formed? And I, well, yeah, we're like, you know, is if you're while if you're just shooting energy beams, let's say, like lasers for example, and you're trying to produce a singularity, and at the same time, the vacuum is trying to correct that single it's trying to close in, right, So it's kind of like.
Speaker 1: Isn't isn't that interesting? This this idea of of self preservation. It's as if super intelligence doesn't like to have rips in or cuts in its fabric.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I don't know if I'm going to take it that far. You're you're free to interpret it however you want. But for me, it's more of like when I go to the ocean and go to a body of water and I pull out a cup of water, what happens. It immediately steals back up again. It doesn't even look like it's not like there's a divot in the water where I took the water out.
Speaker 1: And that's because there's water surrounding that hole that you made.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly. And that's true of the universe too, right, that the energy is everywhere. So if I pull the energy out of one point.
Speaker 1: Why is everything connected because of the superforce?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so that's.
Speaker 1: Where I decide idea of divorcing stuff from the force is no good. The force is always with us.
Speaker 3: Let me ask this. This is kind of on the same line. Then if this is true, what's the answer to the double slit experiment? Why does the wave function break down?
Speaker 1: I'll be fucked us if I know.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: I told you man, I have holes in my knowledge and stuff like that between you and I. I mean the double slid, I mean the whole idea of the observer having something to do with the outcome of the experiment. There's always fascinating me. I'll tell you the truth. But I'm more of an application guy. And as bad as it sounds, sometimes when I weaponize everything which is not a good thing because on one side I am pro peace, but on the other I would like the enemy to die, like right now. So what can I say? There's a dichotomy in me. You know, That's why we have what is it, the left hand, the little devil the le angel on the right. Yeah, sometimes I think they fuse together my brain. Now, kidd.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you something else. Actually, going back real quick to the random Mills thing and this idea of a lower energy state of the hydrogen atom. He calls it a hydrina. One of the claims that he makes is that where that energy band is is related to the fine structure constant.
Speaker 1: I oh, you're touching on a very Oh my god, I love.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to figure out where the fine structure concept fits in all this. The idea that it fits in on like where you figure out where the energy band might be is an interest. It's a fun one for me. So what do you think is do you think there's merit to that idea?
Speaker 1: Do me a huge favor do right now, take a calculator, do one divided by one thirty seven and you'll get something like zero points zero zero seven, two nine nine, And then the thing decreases as if it's a wave, a fucking mathematical wave. I've never seen anything like that repeats itself, but it looks like a wave. It goes up and then it goes down directly. It's it's amazing. One divided by one thirty seven. It's a beautiful number for your heart. Look at that number. That's something. Now, remember the whole thing comes down from that formalism, that mathematical formalism with q q square divided by h bar c. H bar is a reduced Frank constant. So this one divide by one thirty seven is really approximation. Look at that, Look at the pattern. Yes, forever more. It's a transient, yes, but what's really Yeah, it's cool. I took it to like a one hundred thousand places just to see what the fuck's going on because I was intrigued. But yeah, it's it's it's insane. It's uh yeah, that really triggered me. And it's cool that it starts with double seven.
Speaker 3: Right here there. You go. Yeah, wow, okay, so wait, is that answer mean that yes, you do think there's merits to that idea or no? I really have no idea to think that.
Speaker 1: The super intelligence is extremely fucking intelligent. It's at it every fucking thing. Look at that number. You cannot tell me the number just came out of somebody.
Speaker 3: Meaning of it. So are you saying, because this was the energy secret energy bands.
Speaker 1: Find the meaning of the fine structure constant. That's why Fireman was so intrigued. They called it a magic number. Fireman was no fucking mental midget. It was one of the greatest we've ever had.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So what do you think the significance is then?
Speaker 1: Of the fine structure come directly to how the super force couples with the space time, temporal space or temporal geometric structure. There's something there, and I believe it's been engineered. The fine structure constant is at the bottom of all It's like the key to the pyramids.
Speaker 3: You know that doesn't seem random? Okay, okay, uh, Let me ask Kasmir cavities. Ever heard that term Cosmir cavities?
Speaker 1: Sure? So? Uh.
Speaker 3: The idea is actually similar to what we've been talking about now, which is that if space time bounces back, right, if there's an energy state below the bottom and has this weird self organizing proper to it then the Casmir cavity effect is actually a very simple one. It says, let's put something that slows things down in this case, like a conductor an insulator, and a conductor has these quantum effects, and then let's just have a cavity an empty space, an empty space. And the idea is like a trampoline, Like you're gonna jump on the trampoline, pull a little energy out right, to take that energy out, and then move it over to this empty space over here, and then it'll just level set itself out again. What do you think about that concept.
Speaker 1: It's a good concept, way too complex to engineer. I like simple shit that gets complicated to me. Yeah, I don't see it. I don't see how you materialize energy on the order of fucking ten to the twenty five juice. That's what I want to fucking produce. I want to make. Tell a look, if I would ever get to meet somebody, I would love to meet Edward Tuller and tell him of this device I have in mind. If that man who just fucking doesn't need to do anything else except smile, that's more to me then fucking three Nobel prices conferred by some fucking monarch in stockh On, Sweden.
Speaker 3: Mm So do you think Edward Teller knew.
Speaker 1: Teller was a super fucking genius. I think Oppenheimer felt like a little cerebral druglotype in front of him. I don't think the two had much of a relationship, but I think Oppenheimer felt very I wouldn't say in all, but he certainly wasn't all, but felt threatened by Teller. So anyway, yeah, I'm not gonna go there. There's too much politics and the physicist love Oppenheimer, I love Teller, Tellers the man.
Speaker 3: Do you think there's some secret resonant frequency to tap in to this?
Speaker 1: Just because he had wonderful libros? Kiddy?
Speaker 3: So this energy one of the things I've wondered. Is there some secret resonant frequency to tap into it? Or is it more of a depends on the type of engineering situation you're trying to do.
Speaker 1: Just study that sside tech presentation, Study it and study it some more. Look at it again before you think it's just words on paper, go back. It's amazing that certain things haven't come to light. But this is what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid you're the one who actually caught it that several very high research Chinese themes found the paper. Yeah, and one of them was from the I Triple League Institute, or rather Journal of Cybernetics.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just saying that we're talking about if I was them, I would not be publicly referencing your papers, because, like you said before about our adversaries, I think that's a really really good way to shorten your life expectancy if you happen to be looking in this research as as somebody aligned with an adversary of ours. So that's just my viewpoint, because you don't seem super afraid by our adversaries.
Speaker 1: So all men die, not all men know how to live?
Speaker 3: Wait? Is that Gladiator? No way? Favorite?
Speaker 1: I thought that was me? But fuck me, I mean, what do I know? I'm filled with hubris?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Uh well let's ask this then, right, that's Brave Heart, the Brave Heart. Okay, William wilsh What so this is something that I want to get your opinion on. Kind of Now we can move away a little bit from the science, which is more of it seems like everything's just kind of out there in the open. So what is it? Why are more people not figuring it out. You know, you've praised me a lot. I don't necessarily agree with all the praise, but sure I appreciate it for sure because I agree more.
Speaker 1: Look a natural, bro, I am. Absolutely You got to understand there are certain people born in this world. Just because they don't go into a certain profession, it does not mean that they're not natural at something else. It's quite possible that you are natural at physics. And from what you've told, from the way that you've come up to speed, from the way that you've understood extremely complex ideas and able to rent to them in simplified form so that a child can understand. That's what true physicists should do. I don't want someone to give me the bracket fucking the ract equation for blah blah blah. You know what the fuck that? Can I engineer it? Can I do something with it? Can I put it up the enemy's ass? You see what I'm saying anyway?
Speaker 3: Well, so then the question is this though, right? Is that okay, somebody like me can figure it out. I'm admittedly just a healthcare it professional. What is going on with the world? Why? Why is this not getting figured out? Way before. Why are people saying that, Why are there people that have credentials that are reviewing your patents and saying that they think it's misinformation being put out by the Navy to confuse our adversaries, or what all this other shit like? Explain it to me in terms of why it has not come out. Why is somebody not taking this science and made a free energy device out of it? It made a trillion dollars? Now what's your And of course you know this is just your opinion, So what is your thoughts on all that and why that's the case.
Speaker 1: One thing I like about Ross Coldheart, even though sometimes I think he stabbed me in the back, but that's for another time, is that the title of his book hidden in plain sight. Sometimes you refuse to fucking see what's right in front of you, m M, because you have certain notions that, if discarded or worked against, would bring the whole fucking foundation upon you. Change. Even though a lot of us say is for the better, it's not so. M. Why do you a comfort brother? We always will be.
Speaker 3: Why do you think more engineers don't speak out that know about the science, Like what about other people you work with? Surely you must work with other people that think similarly to you do. Why do they not speak out?
Speaker 1: Some of them don't even know the shit's going on in the background, Like they don't know my patents and they don't know the work I've done it then, you know, I mean, why would you google something about your colleague? Yeah, I mean a lot of people do that.
Speaker 3: I mean more like you're working on secret stuff that you're like, hey, this defies laws of physics, but I'm working on it is real. There's got to be more people like that out there. Given this science is legit, Why why do you think those people choose to stay silent?
Speaker 1: That's a question on national security. So they's sign again man, government people. And I'll tell you again my imploration to mister Musk. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I know he said certain thing about empathy. I don't believe he truly believes that in his heart of hearts. I think the man is quite emotional sentimentally. Now, everyone of the government, all my brothers and sisters in government, are capable of this kind of thinking. And that's why I asked mister Mosk not to fire us anymore and to rescind all the firings, just bring everyone back. We fulfill a war a war, We fulfill a role that will one day come very useful in war. But that's beside the point.
Speaker 3: Have you seen did you watch my live s teams or anything about right hand?
Speaker 1: Oh, don't cut off your right hand just to make the left one feel better, That's all.
Speaker 3: I'm Did you see my post about this device that can theoretically extract energy from the rotation of the Earth.
Speaker 1: Wow, I haven't seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want. I'm curious with your opinion on that as well. So it's doctor Uh out of Princeton. I'm sorry, I'm looking back through my post to find it here. I wanted to give him credit on here. I can't find it right now yet at the moment. So but anyway, this doctor out of Princeton basically found like a cylinder that if you align it against uh or orthogonally against the magnetic field of the Earth, that because of its right material property, you will actually generate a voltage. And even though it's really small as well, do you think there might be merit to an idea like that generate energy from the rotational of the Earth.
Speaker 1: I can think of of an analogy in in fluid mechanics. It's called the magnets effect mgn US. A cylinder rotating can actually generate lyft. They've tried it to actually put it on a yacht and use it as a sale in case the wind dies down. It's a very interesting idea.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, it's Chris Chiba.
Speaker 1: I just but this what you described would be the electromagnetic version of an analogy of it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, he tested it. They had the theory in twenty sixteen, and it got ignored like it always did. And so just a month ago their paper. Two months ago, their paper got published and they did the experiment with it, and they showed that if they changed the alignment, if they changed it in ninety degrees, it produces zero voltage. If they changed one hundred and eighty degrees, it produces negative voltage, and then two hundred and seventy degrees zero again, which I thought was really compelling. So Chris Chaiba to Princeton University did this. Now. The reason why I brought it up is that people were saying, oh, well, it's producing like no energy, like very very little. Kind of to your point about the casmir cavity, same idea, it's prettucing very little. But the counter to that is that those are just I mean, you know, as an engineer, those are just to show proof of concept. That's not to.
Speaker 1: I have an idea, depending on certain frequencies. What if it's producing little energy because most of it is in this so called fifth dimension. Hmm, what if just a hypothetical throne out there be interesting. There's something that's going on, brother, there's something. There's something just weird about our physics. Yeah, sometimes I think, I don't know. Maybe something is built within us to hip us from believing the unimaginable, to sort of put a veil over our eyes, of our thoughts, to hide the reality of things. Maybe I'm.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, But here's the thing. So here's the answer. Though it's like, how do you make it more energy? The answer is you scale it down. Like you to your point, like, how do you interact with that vacuum energy? You get smaller. Because it turns out, and this is what Chaiba said in his paper, I don't think a lot of people actually read the paper, is that you scale it down, the actual energy gain doesn't actually decrease, so just due to the fact that as you scale down, you're interacting more strongly with the energy. So you would scale it down and then you would build it into like a microchip situation. So instead of stacking a million of these huge things side by side, you'd scale it down into a microchip. Then they get stacked up, then you build it into an array that can also amplify it. Now you've got an energy chip where you know, I don't know how much energy produces. But there's two ways of looking at one where it's like you're trying to produce this huge bang, you know the thought, and that for sure, I feel like you probably have to use plasma based on what I've learned and what you've told me. But then there's this also idea of like, if I'm just trying to power my phone, I don't need a huge bang, I just need like some small consistent voltage. So maybe something like that would have merit.
Speaker 1: I don't know, But at pots, this whole idea of photonic computing, this whole idea of going away from electrons, I love it. This idea of using of course, you need high intensity lasers, you need you know, not necessarily Phento second, but thas.
Speaker 3: But yeah, big lasers. I love lasers of course.
Speaker 1: And big just powerful. Uh.
Speaker 3: There's a lot more questions, but we're kind of running out of time, so I was thinking maybe I'm gonna just I'm gonna go through some of the super chats here. I just want to thank the superchats. Thank you Stein for this donation. Appreciate you, war ranch ELLC. Thank you very much. Yatzi. Yeah, been awesome conversation. Tracy Scott, thank you very much. Help to get Sal to Congress, appreciate it. Thank you, Violinian, appreciate it. John Booze, thank you very much. Sally. Your gravitons have a mass of about ten to the minus eighty four kilograms each. I don't know if that's right. You condense them please? Offline conversation with Warner von Braun and our father and Apollo launch controller knew the truth ten to the forty four newtons of Max Hugh, Yeah, you like that comment? Any any response to this comment?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 3: Okay, my guy? Interesting? Robert, thank you very much for that donation. Appreciate you.
Speaker 1: D D.
Speaker 3: London the fun to get Sal some new blinds. No, I think it's looking pretty good. We might just need to get him a new camera though in the future, maybe a new headset. We'll work on that for the next one, guys. And then lastly, Gaudi says, how would you use a box of monoatomic gold or other precious metals?
Speaker 1: Speaks to the art of the covenant. What do you think about quite a weapon?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What do you think about scarcity in general?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: If you can print things out of the vacuum, then doesn't that mean that gold is going to become useless, diamonds become useless. What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: Gold would never become useless otherwise they would have never created us.
Speaker 3: It's a ford Well, then what do you what do you think of this socioeconomic impacts of this technology? I mean, we're kind of it's not necessarily free energy technology that you're speaking to here, but you're speaking to like the ability to tap into energy in a way that is essentially free. So rather, if.
Speaker 1: We figure how to make this whole work, Yeah, if we figure how to have a viable societal interaction without the problems that we're currently facing. While all these technology I mean broke forth into civilization is used that means we've achieved the quite possibly the unachievable. I think civilizations break down for a reason. Okay, sometimes it's for the best.
Speaker 3: Are you saying that it's.
Speaker 1: Good to survive. It's it's good to survive. Survival is a good thing. But at what price? See again, at what price?
Speaker 3: So are you saying that we kind of have to reveal this technology because you know it's just gonna come anyway, and whoever lives lives. Sorry to be morbid, but is that what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I think the technology will be revealed on its own, but I think we're gonna have to go for a lot of problems before.
Speaker 3: Let me, I'm gonna commit one before the How long how long do you think we've got to wait for mass acceptance of the science that we've been discussing here on this podcast today. How long?
Speaker 1: I really don't know. Brother. It's quite possible, quite possive, depending if, for example, groups of individuals of lack of mind that are not quote unquote anarchists in nature, so they don't want the a cirpation of governments, that decline of civilization, whatnot, they actually are pro humanism, the pro humanitary if such groups exist. It's quite possible that they will bring this technology somehow and.
Speaker 3: Mhm, so you know it could happen quickly or it could happen and take a long time. Yeah. Well, so I'll say this has been an awesome conversation. I got through a lot of the questions that I wanted to ask. Do you know? And I just want to just also say thank you so much for talking to me. I feel like I love the relationship we have. I like that.
Speaker 1: I remember one time at a pot I was like, I can't believe he stated that. What a time at a pot you said something like I think he's my friend. I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: You know I'm your friend?
Speaker 3: Come on, well, I'll be honest, like you know, I don't know on you though, I don't go easy. You come on here.
Speaker 1: And because that's a rule as an investigative journalist, just be You don't have a card that says investigative journalists Ashton for ORBS does not mean that you are not one. As a matter of fact, I believe that when these videos are proved correct, or rather the technology that comes from the mispriven correct, which would indicate that they are correct. You should be actually given a Nobel possibly a Pulitzer price because you said you don't want the Nobel.
Speaker 3: So I'll let you have the Nobel. I'll let the scientists have the Nobel prizes. You know, I just want to pull the price.
Speaker 1: I would refuse it. No fucking royal is gonna hand me a piece of paper and tell me that I was right. What I would want is every one of your followers to send me a card saying damn you are right, or something of that nature. I would take. Oh my god, I would I would cover walls with those sports cards. That would mean more to me than a fucking Nobel price. What what's that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, me too, So I guess somebody else had the last question here too. They're saying, thank you Ardo for the donation. Why all the continuous mass controlling and the spoon feeding of technology if you look at it from the perspective of we have this advanced technology, this science is out there and it's maybe not well accepted. Why everything that's going on, Why why all this any thoughts?
Speaker 1: There must be a reason, this trickle down disclosure. It's it's very on one part, it seems almost again this whole idea of what did I call it? I even forgot what I called something. Constipation, immaculate constipation, constipation. I think that sums it all up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's it's yeah. I mean, I'll say, like, yeah. My thought is, well, there must be a dark reason for it, you know, is that they're letting the technology come out. But it's like an acceptance thing, like you're slowly accepting it in the same way where people can now accept this conversation. But this is our third conversation that we've had where we've been talking about this and now it just seems normal and we're talking about some pretty crazy stuff. You're faster and light travel, et cetera. So maybe there's an aspect of getting people used to it, uh, you know, giving the technology to us at a rate at which we can absorb. Maybe just a thought, so last any last thoughts. Shout outs you want to shout out anybody else in the end of your buddies in the navy. You know you're famous now look at you?
Speaker 1: No, please, come on, man, you're famous. You're the one with the followers. I'm just on your heart trust podcasts. I'm the one who feels on it I am. I'm truly honored brother. One day's gonna be a huge dude. And when you're like above Rogan and all that ship, don't forget your little friend over here anyway. So uh look, I applaud you, I approved Dave ROSSI I prod all our guys, alien scientists, Timpentura, Kurtji Mongol even though he is never year isn't anyway, you know, it is what it is. It could be, it could be the Canada thing. You know, we love you on.
Speaker 3: That was a great interview as well with Jesse Michaels.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh Jesse Michaels. Uh, you know, yeah, smart guy, very intelligent dude. So yeah, and let's not forget his body over there that goes by God I forgot. I'm not gonna say his name. I know his real name, but you know his psychic Oh no, Peter Theo is uh. I mean he's one of.
Speaker 3: The if you could talk to one scientist of your choice and they couldn't refuse, who would you want to do that's still alive?
Speaker 1: Who do you want to ship? I was gonna say, tell her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's still alive.
Speaker 1: Who But can we engineered that reverse temporal, you know, the chamber somehow make it all possible. That'd be so cool. I've always wanted to know if mine are bigger than his now anyway, anyway, Uh yeah, I would say there were. You know, I've always wanted to ask one Manda Senna why he never he never backed up my paper for archive. I mean, yeah, it was off the deep band and all that ship. It was quite crackpottish. But man, a guy that works for the Institute of a Band Study at Princeton, a man that's come up with ads equal cft that made Lenny Suskin crying to sleep for it that way. I mean, and Lenny Suskin is no fucking mental midget either, So I mean a guy like that, I mean, I really thought that doesn't take it wouldn't have not taken a lot. Yeah, I don't know. I mean I had as I had a better conversation with about what's his name Kit both Nobel Prize winner, More Bose, Einstein, con BC baby good guy, good guy Well.
Speaker 3: Is out there and he wants to have a chat. I think that would be an amazing conversation. I'd love to set it up. I'd I should love to talk to him as well. He's one of the proponents. I guess you could say have ER equals EPR with Leonard Suskin, and one of the one of the first papers I read a couple of years ago. Yeah, humanly reversal. I remember I read his and I was like, wait, they're humanly traversible. Wow, Yeah, that'd be awesome. Okay, well, South, thank you very much, sir. Let's do it again in the future. Brother.
Speaker 1: I'm your man, anytime, anyplace, and always my buddy. All right, brother, take care, bye yourself.
Speaker 3: Thank you, hard everybody who is a hard truth sufficionado m H three seventy x. I hope you guys enjoyed the conversation. Piece out everybody later.