Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let chintaco one O one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right now, this hours brought you by our Tuesday ticket takeover in full effect until midnight at one oh one one w jr R on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can win tickets for night number one of Metallica and Night number two of Metallica this coming weekend at ray Ja Stadiums. All right, so you gotta do if you're not following us, Like Pav said at one oh one one wjr R. Multiple people picked today.
Speaker 2: So about six years ago, Tender, the the hookup app, Yeah, did a little bit of an April fool's joke by adding a height verification feature. So yeah, kind of tongue in cheek, wear some stereotypes about short and or tall people.
Speaker 1: I think I want to know the height, even though it's a joke.
Speaker 2: But well, it looks like it's a reality. However, it appears to be that this new feature that's rolling out is for women to be able to filter out short men exactly that physical height, not not that height.
Speaker 1: I think. I think if you're on an app to date, you want to know the I guess the hinge app already has this feature, but you can guess that some of the folks on the shorter end of the stick literally or feeling a bit persecuted by this. Well, how is this an April Fool's show.
Speaker 2: They did it as an April Fool's joke six years ago. It's just a chi Now they've decided to just wall out with this show.
Speaker 1: Which they should. Yeah, I mean, I'm I know that people, you know, short people might feel. There used to be a song called short people Randy new Remember that got no reason. I'm telling you that was just a horrible song.
Speaker 2: Should uh should tender uh too for the guys? Uh allow guys to filter women by weight?
Speaker 1: Whatever? If you're on a dating app, and I'm just answered, if you're on a dating app, everything's fair. You want to know, all right, Yeah, without a doubt, all.
Speaker 2: Right, just so you know those of you using tender, that's looks like it's in the mix now.
Speaker 1: Because I mean you think about it. You want to know height, weight. Some people like, you know, a bigger gal, some people like a skinnier gal. You want to know, and the same for guys. I have no problem saying, Hey, I'm five ten, I got a dad bod, let's go to UH and I worked hard on it. Shreveport, Louisiana, say hello to Melanie Ridney Robinson, police and Shreveport are basically he's saying, she turned in a turned a romantic partner, a shared romantic partner's vehicle. That's in quotes, shared romantic partner turned his vehicle into what they're describing as a dessert buffet and demolition site, all in one go. Sugar in the gas tank tank, chocolate syrup spread throughout the interior of the car, and all four tires slashed. All of this caught on a closed circuit camera. To you knew it, you always get busted. There's cameras everywhere. Whatever your grudge is, hun, it's not worth the jail time you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Over a shared romantic partner.
Speaker 1: He's gonna pick that out on tender right. Yes, Seeing those hands and known that they were.
Speaker 2: Made for slashing, I've never quite been able to connect with the thought process of destroying somebody's vehicle or vandalizing somebody's vehicle.
Speaker 1: Oh like slashing tires and how about how about just king it anything?
Speaker 2: It's like, what what did the car do to you?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's not that it's the owner. Come on, people work really hard to have a car, to maintain a car, and just insurance in general.
Speaker 2: This is things like this and what you just described are all justifications for perhaps just thinking about owning a POS car so you don't have to worry about stuff.
Speaker 1: Like uh huh, Yeah, when you park a little bit too close, like when I had my daughter's both home, It's like I'd have to park really close to the fence. Go look at the front of my truck. It has all these chips in it and whatever from you know, bumping into the wall or the fence because I'm trying to get all the cars in the tightest nook and cranny. Yeah, EOS cars, I'd be fine with that, you know.
Speaker 2: And then also, I mean, if you have a true POS car, you just get to the point. And I can say this from previous ownership of POS cards. Oh I ran over a parking block this deal, who cares.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a major accident the other day shutting down Alma just past the four seventeen. No way to get around at Pat construction on the left and all these poles on the right. My truck, it's almost ten years old. I just went right in the oncoming lanes over a curb and then like over three curbs. Okay, everybody else was Pat was getting on four seventeen going eastbound on four seventeen, which means adding it at least thirty minutes of their trip.
Speaker 2: Detour shme tour for Taco Bob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, d tour me tour me tour right over them damn curbs because they got a POS truck.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's refresh the pool float perverts. This goes back a few years. He floating Pombay.
Speaker 1: I had time to think about it. What do he float?
Speaker 2: This is the guy who was stealing pool flotation toys and stuff and hoarding them in an unoccupied home across from the house he lived in in Pombay and then was going over there and pleasuring himself with the pool toys.
Speaker 1: Do you remember?
Speaker 2: I mean he.
Speaker 1: Noodle creudle, jokes galore. Here to come.
Speaker 2: Christopher Monin, he admitted to sexually gratifying himself with pool floats, has pleaded guilty. Now to this long investigation of this burglar respree that netted him all of these inflatable partners that he used as his gratifying tools, just go into it. Police found more than seventy five pool floats in that vacated house, including a lounge chair with cup holders, a duck float, a watermelon float, a float shaped like a piece of bacon. And here's the kicker. He also had a Shaquille O'Neill branded shack inflatable lounger. All of things that he was doing unspeakable acts.
Speaker 1: Two oh shack, just one more time, say Shaqarni for me.
Speaker 2: Now, Christopher, Apparently in part of this plea deal, it's recognized that he may or may not have some substance abuse and or mental defect problems.
Speaker 1: Oh God, look at his face and what's his last name?
Speaker 2: Moaning?
Speaker 1: Moaning, he's moaning, and he's boning pool toys. May have some mental issues. Come on, I know you're not supposed to, you know, fetish shame and all that shame on you. Everybody's texting about breast size on the tender app Sure, why not size everything up? So?
Speaker 2: How is it an empty house? That part I forgot? He lives in a or lived in a house in Palm Bay across the street. No one was living in it, and he knew that, so he but it had a pool, I guess, so he was stashing all the stuff there and going over there and doing doing the pool toy pool floats dirty.
Speaker 1: You end up showing that house one time you're the realtor. And here he is gone shackdown. And then the other there's right hand, he's got like he's wearing floaties. Right, he's got the Shakeroni float and he's got like little what are the the little duck floaties in each hand? Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Where's the piece of bacon gonna work in here? The bacon floats? I don't I don't even know if I want to know the answer to it.
Speaker 1: That's.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I hope he gets the help of the.
Speaker 2: Clearly on.
Speaker 1: This is horr waiting direct. We'll see you now, j R.
Speaker 2: R