Speaker 1: So let me let me just start with Tulsi Gabbert, because you served as CI director for four years. What would having her in charge or in the role of Director of National Intelligence mean for the intelligence apparatus of the US government.
Speaker 2: I think there's so much uncertainty about what miss Gabert would bring to the job. As you pointed out, she has been an apologist for vam putinshar Asad. So many of her substant comments as well as previous actions, have called into question whether or not she has a good understanding of global politics in the US role.
Speaker 3: There this guy, the leader of jab At al Nusra in Syria that built the Islama fascist calife for Abu Baker Aubag Daddy and caused a raq War three, the gun that framed Donald Trump for Russia Gate, has opinions on TV.
Speaker 4: He also back channeled the the what I think was the stand down orders on the Capitol police for J six Like about that. I read about it, So I don't know if it's one hundred percent accurate.
Speaker 3: But I ain't saying you're wrong. I'm just saying I don't know.
Speaker 4: That one sure, sure I wouldn't would have pass.
Speaker 3: Him at all to Look, he was a communist in his youth and then as as CIA director, he's guilty of high treason. And I don't mean in a sense of like Benedict Donald decided to spell out for the British like change his loyalty to them. It's not that Brennan was loyal to Al Qaeda, but he spent billions of dollars back in them in Syria for years until it blew up into the Caliphate. The fact that he was able to frame Donald Trump for treason after that ought to tell you anything and everything you need to know about how corrupt the American system is.
Speaker 4: That now who he works for?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and in almost twenty twenty five he gets to go on TV and say what's right and wrong about who? You've got to be kidding me. This guy's absolute disgrace. Him and his entire family should have been banished from America forever. He should be buried under the Supermax in Florence, Colorado, and he will sit up there.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I was just gonna say hel. He also bragged about back channeling, basically saying that he would not carry out Donald Trump's orders and he was back channeling to China in the last two months of Trump's presidency. Like I mean, granted, if this is a general or whatever that I like, that's Oh you're thinking about Milly on that one, right, Oh was that Mark Milly? Okay, my mistake, So wait, let me.
Speaker 3: Go back on Brennan because I want to talk about that. Actually that's important. But yeah, on Brennan. Brennan also, you know, was involved. I'm not saying he directed the entire thing because a lot of it was above board, and I'm not there's not solid reporting on CIA's entire role in this, although they clearly were involved, but he clearly had something to do with the Midon revolution of twenty fourteen, and most importantly, after the protesters had seized the government buildings in the east of the country and after the after the loss of Crimea in late March and into April of twenty fourteen, it was John Brennan who got on a plane and went to Kiev and told the interim government to launch the war what they call the Anti Terror Operation ATO was a massive They launched a war against There had been no active war committed by the dissenting side whatsoever right there, and it was Obama sent Brennan to do that too. So not only is he the leader of al Qaeda in Syria, he's the one who, really he's the one man most responsible outside of Kiev for Kiev's decision to launch that war against the dissenters of the don Bass in the East in April of twenty fourteen. I have it in the book all the exact dates he was in town. I'm going to say he was there and gone on the twelfth, and the war started on the fourteenth.
Speaker 4: Well, I for those that don't know, Scott has a great new book out called Provoked. I've plugged it on my show one hundred times because I read it probably a year and a half ago. But it is now available, so.
Speaker 3: Oh, you got to reread it. It's totally different now, man, it's way better.
Speaker 4: I planned to reread it for the record, but I mean, just the original draft I read was fantastic. Thanks you long things. It armed me in a way that made me a real problem for people because they they're pushing all of this bullshit narrative and I'm like, oh no, actually I don't have the recall that Dave does. But still, the just the litany of evidence, particularly from the New York Times and from State Department officials and the League cables and everything else. It's just like it's such a damning case. I really don't know how people continue to argue against this position, but they do. Anyways, I wanted to ask you about the footage that's very famous of John McCain and Lindsay Graham. I think it's twenty seventeen where they're talking about next year, we take the fight to them. Obviously, the fight had already been taken to the don Boss prior to that. So do you know what they were specifically talking about and what operations happened as a consequence of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And not to correct you, but just importantly for their timeline here, this is in December of sixteen, so this is when Obama's the lame duck and Trump has won the election and won the election on explicitly getting along with Russia, and he ostensibly should be in charge. As you think John McCain would understand, since he ran for president. I think he would think that if he was the president, he would be the one to decide, not some senator. But they go over there and they brought Klobahar with them and they I think really all they're really refering to is what they're going to attempt to influence Trump to do in as many ways as they can, and their pledge to make sure to do their part in the US Senate to appropriate money for the weapons to go to them, and just showing that, like whatever you may have heard about the electoral process happening in America and the new president's incoming president's position on this issue, we promise you we're not going to sell you out. We're still on your side. And really the new president's wishes be damned. This is the year, Graham's as the year of offense. It's time to escalate now. And which, of course all of this was kind of productive and horrible for the people of Ukraine in every way.
Speaker 4: Was was there a market increase in fighting after that meeting? Do you know?
Speaker 3: And you know, I don't know about that, Like i'd have to go and correlate like ossee reports about you know exactly this, and you know correlation there. I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: But I just want to point out real quick Trump did.
Speaker 3: Go along though, I mean, they busted his balls, so you know, they framed him for treason we could talk about that, but they they they essentially cornered Trump into escalating arm sales to Ukraine to prove what a trader he wasn't And so Obama had sold them some weapons that Trump sold them much more and really helped to cause the problem that broke out under Biden. Not that Biden did the right thing for his first year in power, he absolutely did not, but Trump's government And believe me, I have a whole section of Russia Gate in the book, so I'm the first one to say it was the US government versus their elected president on the issue of Russia for four years there still he was the man in the chair, and if he'd been strong enough in his decision making, he could have had his way, and he gave in.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, I totally agree, and a lot of people are theorizing that the current increase in I guess provocations over the past ten days are about essentially cornering Trump in so that he can't exit, because if you get putin to do some sort of crazy escalation as a response before Trump even takes power, well he comes into power, he can't immediately negotiate peace. He's going to have to be the tough guy, right, I've always viewed what well, I mean maybe, I mean that could be the thesis, right for the reason behind some of these escalations. I've always theorized that the entire Russian collusion hoax, as we've detailed. I'm not going to go through all the evidence, but was about basically realizing that Donald Trump is probably going to look at this conflict, or look at the relationship that we have with Russia and not want to escalate things, not want to give Ukraine munitions, and probably not want to inch ever closer towards war with Russia. Do you think that's what Russia collusion was all about. I mean, yes, it's about getting Hillary Clinton into the White House, but I think they pivot and then they use it immediately to try and continue the plan that would have been pushed by Hillary Clinton. Anyways, Is is that your read of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's interesting because they should have framed him for something else, right, If Russia was their problem, they should have fraightened him for treason with Turkey or something. I don't know, but they kind of gave away the whole game of what their problem was and what they were trying to do they hurt him, And he should have played mister businessman knowing well, first of all, he should have known what he was up against, and then second of all, he therefore then should have played his cards much closer to his chest, and he could have said, listen, I think that we can have a reasonable relationship with Russia in the same kind of way that Barack Obama had said it. We're going to try to do this reset and we're going to try to figure out if we can get along. But he's not like that. He's Donald Trump. So everything he says is such hyperbally that it drove them nuts because you know, first of all, he's just saying that everything they ever did was wrong, because that's his argument for election, is that the Bush Clinton consensus cannot be allowed to continue because everything they've touched has turned to dirt. Well, that's everything both parties leadership have done for the last twenty thirty years. He's talking about there and all their staffers too, and they all took it real personal. He was really insulting them. And on top of that, he would say, I don't know why we need NATO anyway. If Germany doesn't want to increase the amount of money they're going to spend on weapons, Why should we have to pay for it all? Which he's just playing hardball. Did he see his tweet today? He goes, until you stop ventanil from coming to the United States, I hereby announce a new ten percent tariff on everything from China. See you soon. Guys like, hey, this guy plays hardball. Okay, that's how he does it. Germany, why should I subsidize you? Spend more money on your plans and your tanks, or I'm not spending another done? Because what would Biden or McCain or whatever say. They would say, Germany, please spend more money.
Speaker 4: But don't worry.
Speaker 3: We're gonna pick up your slack no matter what. Donald Trump doesn't see it that way. We're not picking up your slack. We demand that you live up to your agreement, which is suspend at least two percent of your GDP on your military force so that if there's a war you could participate in it. Otherwise, what good are you in our military alliance? Right? But all they heard was he denigrated NATO. Went right like he's spitting in church. He's being from Queens. When they want a guy from Manhattan, and he's just not that. You know, he was rude to them, and he would say, ah, I think Putin's great, Oh we can get along with him. I don't know why, So you know what I mean. In other words, instead of saying like Obama would have been more cautious. Listen, we're gonna be very business like and try to figure out if we can do a reset and emotives for Indian We have certain congruent interests that we could pursue. And the thing, Donald Trump just doesn't talk that way. So the way that he did talk about it, you hear the way they go. He loves dictators just because they're dictators. He loves them so much, even as you heard Brennan say about Tulsi there and honestly like he's a lying piece of crap, but also like I don't know, these people do say what they mean a lot, and you hear he says it. She's what she's an apologist for Putin and Asad, But I mean, what does that even mean? Dude? Has she ever disagreed with you about that stuff at all? Has she ever told the other side of the story about why these people are doing the things that they're doing.
Speaker 4: Not that I've heard.
Speaker 3: This guy's not just an apologist. This guy is guilty of direct treasonous material support for al Qaeda terrorists in Syria. He did it. It wasn't his opinion. He was the director of the CIA. He was the man doing it for Obama. And she was saying no, she.
Speaker 4: Had a saw firsthand how crazy it was right now.
Speaker 3: Look, I was explaining this to a lady on the show early this afternoon, and she was just like, boo. So I assume that people know too much about stuff. Let me slow down and explain this real quick here. Okay, for you, everybody, pull up the brilliantly perfectly detailed map of the Middle East you have in your head. There's Iran and there's Iraq, and there's Syria. Iraq is stuck between the two. Iraq is super majority she and so is Iran. Okay, and is and Iran is ruled by Saite clerics. Okay. George Bush invades in two thousand and three and he fights an eight year war. Clint, and what does he do. He puts the Ayah Tola's men in power in Baghdad. Baghdad was ruled by Sunni secular Saddam Bush killed him and replaced him with the Ayah Tolas Sistani and his guys. Okay, that's who's ruled Iraq ever since. Oops, well western, I mean a part of me, eastern Iraq. The west, the predominantly sunny West, is more kind of wild west, no man's land. After that, the shits didn't exercise that much control over it. But then Obama comes and that whole Sunni based insurgency that our guys fought in Iraq War II. That Tulsi Gabbard witnessed that fight, and yes, America did fight. She Heites on limited occasions during that war, but almost entirely that war was fought for the Sites and against what was called the Sunni based insurgency, which included Al Keada in Iraq. And she was at a medical unit at Ballad Air Base north of Baghdad, which means Clint that she saw young boys dying, screaming for their mama with their guts in their hand. Okay, after getting blown apart by roadside bombs, she went through there's a reason she's got that gray in her hair like Nancy. On Friday the thirteenth, man Is she went through some real shit over there. Okay. Then two years later Barack Obama and his government say, no, the Sunni based insurgency led by al Qaeda in Iraq, that are our enemies in Iraq War two for the last eight years. Now there are friends now in Syria. They're the moderate rebels and instead of Al Qaeda, we call them Al Nusra. And yet they're still head shopping bin lodennit suicide bomber lunatics. They literally are Al Qaeda in Iraq, in Syria. Now, Tulsi Gabbard, unlike every other idiot in Washington who's just going off of the email in the morning or the Washington Post consensus, she understands what they don't understand. Who's the shirts and who's the skins. To them, they go, oh, well, we're not talking about Iraq. We're talking about Syria. We're not talking about the terrorists. We're talking about the moderate rebels. Whatever they think they're talking about. They don't know what they're talking about. She does know what they're talking about that they don't. They're saying al Qaeda in Iraq, in Syria are the good guys now, and she's saying no. She sat there and watched Jimmy die of their roadside bombs, and so she's not going along with that, and she took a stand on that. And in other words, Clinton, Obama's policy, Obama and Brennan's in Syria was insane, dude, it was madness. Look, George Bush gave Western Iraq to al Qaeda on accident, right, because he's stupid. Obama deliberately gave them ten billion dollars and fought a war four of them in Syria, dude, Okay, with Israel and Turkey and Cutter and Saudi all working together to back these kooks. Why, mostly because Israel and also the Saudis hate Iran and hate the shea Heites. And if w Bush put the sites up two pegs in Baghdad, then Barack Obama would take them down a peg in Damascus. And Tulsi Gabbard knew better than that, because she knew that meant the Saudis don't have an army. The Saudi's army are Bin Laden Nite suicide bombers, shock troops. And she said, no, I don't care how much we all hate the she Heites. I don't hate them that much. Just like Mike Lynn. Mike Flynn is like, bomb Tehran, but don't back o Sama in Syria just because you hate Tehran. Just bomb Tehran then, but why are you going to back Osama? Man Am I making sense here? Tulci Gabbard was making sense. She was making sense that John Brennan was guilty of treason. And so now that's what John Brennan calls her an Assaud apologist, because yeah, Assad was the secular dictator who saved that country from the Pinlad Knights, as she thought he should. She didn't say we should arm a SOD. She didn't say America should a lie with ASD. She said America should not back terrorists against ASAD. She's one hundred percent right about.
Speaker 4: Them, a very reasonable moderate perspective.
Speaker 3: To be absolutely right. And by the way she is, she is. And I should say I should preface this with and I'll make all the truthers mad and whatever. I don't care, like I truly am terrified about CADO terrorism. These people say that al Qaeda is nothing but sock puppets as the CIA. I don't think that's true. Yes, Reagan and Bush and Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, even George Bush Junior a little bit, especially Barack Obama back these guys, but that doesn't mean they control every single thing that they do. Remember they suicide bomb seven CIA officers in Afghanistan. That guy, right, like these you create a Frankenstein monster, doesn't mean he's remote control.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: These are human men who know how to kill people, and it's they're only job skill, right, And the world is lousy with them. And they're heavily religious and ideological. Not all of them are religious, but they're heavily politically radical on the principle of killing Westerners until we leave them the hell alone.
Speaker 4: And who would have thought that arming, funding, and training a bunch of radical dudes that are ready to off themselves to take out their political enemies would be a bit perilous if they get out of here.
Speaker 3: I know, and look, people think, well, you know, Reagan backed them in the eighties and Rambo three days in Afghanistan, and then you know a little bit of this. No, it's it's really much worse. As I show in the new book Bill, Clinton backed them in Bosnia, Kosovo and Chechnya, far more in Chechnia than I even had previously known. Although I knew a little bit about it.
Speaker 4: That was that was revelatory for me too, because I really didn't understand how they had used basically these these Muslim extremists, you know in scare quotes, to basically fight Russia. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, but now wait back to my crazy because here's the thing, man, Look, the primary motivation for September eleventh was America bombing a rock from bases in Saudi and supporting Israel in their ruthless violence against the Palestinians and the Lebanese.
Speaker 4: And you're an Osama bin Laden apologist. This is straight from his letter? How could you do this?
Speaker 3: Exactly? So what it is is this? And I really mean this right, Like I don't know I because I understand I guess how people are. I mean, I can't quite pretend to be this dumb myself, but I do hear it a lot. So I'll just say, like, look, maybe there's some guy sitting on a military base right now I really would like to win over, right who just can't help but think I just hate America or some kind of thing. But that's not what this is. I mean, how could anyone love Osama bin Laden the guy butchered thousands of Americans, And no, I don't think George Bush did that. I think Ben Lauden did that, and I hold him guilty for that. And I and that's the reason that I hate and fear Al Qaeda. Now I'm terrified, man, that they could do another September type attack, a September eleventh type attack, or something even much less that could still be so horrific. And like any man in this country, you know, at least heterosexual man, I don't know about the but like any of us, can come up with day dreams of random violence against soft targets that are so easy. Grab a rifle, hit a school, grab a gasoline truck, crash it into a ballgame, go into a church with a bulldozer, do something horrible to somebody. It's easy, but to do something.
Speaker 4: Add to that the fact that the border has been wide open and we've had ten million plus people that are totally unvetted that have come in over the past four years. Do you think there's nobody that's dangerous in that?
Speaker 3: I have to say, man, for people who's skeptical about that, like there are times in previous eras where look, man, only people coming across the border are Mexican migrant laborers. Who cares. But that's not the case.
Speaker 4: Now. What we're doing people from all over the world.
Speaker 3: Pouring across that border. And you know, there's a guy named Ali Sufon who is a former FBI agent, been loaden night hunter guy, good guy, not he's great on everything, but he's a good guy. And he recently put out a thing called isis K determined to attack inside the United States, right, which is a takeoff on the CIA warning to Bush from August sixth, two thousand and one, bin Laden determined to strike inside the United States. And he goes, look, man, they just rounded up like these five weird random Tajiks around the country who should not have been here and are directly tied to these dangerous groups. And we don't know exactly what they were doing. Maybe they were here coordinated on a thing, maybe they weren't. We were not really sure. But this is a huge problem, what you're saying about the wide open border. Nobody's checking IDs and you got people coming from all over Central Asia up through there. And of course isis K comes from a CIA slash Afghan intelligence operation to recruit refugees from the Pakistani Taliban to fight against Pakistan for them and to fight against the Afghan Taliban for them, And of course that blew up in their face and they ended up hoisting the black flag and declaring their loyalty to the Islamic State. And these are the guys who keep attacking Russia, by the way, and they're ruthless killers.
Speaker 4: One quick note that, yeah, no longer a majority. It's not even fifty plus percent of Mexicans that are coming across the southern border.
Speaker 3: Wow is the.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because you have I mean people like historically that was what it was. I just want to emphasize the people this paradigm is different. The average illegal immigration rate was three to five hundred thousand annually. We're now talking three to five million annually. Potentially. This is ten x of what the historical norm was throughout most of the two thousands. This is not organic. It is very, very dangerous. And I think that, I mean, we found out during the election that the public was not going to put up with this either. And I think that the you know, Trump, despite the fact that I thought his build the Wall rhetoric was kind of unnecessary back then, I do understand why people find that very appealing today. Not to say that I necessarily support the wall, but you know what I'm saying. I want to I want to ask you real quick about the the escalations, because this is really important. I've been I've actually I've comforted by you, which is rare, during your interviews of late that you seem to be much more optimistic that this thing will not get out of hand in the next few months than I am. Just to lay out what I've what I've seen, We've we've seen basically red lines drawn by the Biden administration and and the Russian side for the past two years that that promises, you know, we're not going to send troops, We're not going to train with limited money. That's it. Uh. And then it then it becomes F sixteen's, and it becomes high Mars, and it becomes uh, what's the next attack? Ems? And now it's it's potential. I mean, these are this According to the New York Times, they're they're considering giving them nuclear weapons. I doubt that that'll happen, but this is so obviously dangerous, and with them in a lame duck period, with Donald Trump and many in his orbit promising to de escalate as soon as he gets into power. I fear terribly. Especially there was reports just yesterday that the French and the English We're gonna send troops into fucking Ukraine. I mean, is that not like if if that happens and they get shot at and killed? Is that? Is that an Article five? I don't even know how it works. No, it's not.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no it's not. And even Article five is not automatic. Article five says that the countries do what they determine as best.
Speaker 4: But you know that they're gonna use it as if like this.
Speaker 3: Is a media it's a huge risk. And I'm sorry, just to wrap up that other pointer I'm gonna be weird, is I'm afraid about Cado attacking us over what Israel's doing right now, and I think Americans really should be. And quite frankly, Clint, I'm I don't want to get you in trouble with your people and whatever, man, but in a very real and important way. Nine to eleven, Truther or bullshit is the limited hangout? You know they say that blowback theory is the limited hangout? Really, Dick Cheney and Israel did it or whatever, But no, that's the limited hangout, because if it was just the West that did it to themselves, then you're protected from the important knowledge that no, they did it because of what Israel doing to innocent men, women and children in Palestine and Lebanon. That was what bin Laden used to recruit those guys to turn against the United States. I mentioned Ali Sufon. Ali Sufon wrote that the Chechen terrorists asked bin Laden, why are you mad at America. They've been so nice to us, They helped us in Afghanistan and Bosnia and Chechnya. You want to attack them? And Ossam ban La says, yeah, you just don't understand, dude. He's got a broader vision. He's upset about what's going on in Mesopotamia and on the Holy Arabian Peninsula and in Jerusalem and in southern Lebanon. And so Bill Clinton bribing them in one place doesn't buy his loyalty over something else. And so when al Qaeda or nothing but automatons of the West, then you're not really in danger, Clint, unless Dick Cheney sends them against you. Right, But if they are free agents and they can kill you if they want to, then you are being put at risk right now. Okay, like the nine eleven plant originally was gonna be ten planes in ten targets. They're gonna hit the Sears tower. They're gonna hit the library tower in LA. They could have hit nuclear power plans. Imagine somebody crash a seven fifty seven into a nuclear power plant. You could cause a super molten core that nobody can get to that just sinks down into the earth and spews out radioactive whatever forever. You could have a problem, man. And we should not be allowing our government to pick this fight. And this is the point I was gonna make about Tulsa Gabbert. She's gonna be the head of intelligence, uh director of National Intelligence. She better be an absolute hawk on defending this country from beIN loadenites. And I think it's so important and lucky and good. It's the best thing, honestly is the best thing Obama ever did was kill Osama because his successors have just never had the stature to command, the respect to command, because he's not really in charge of a government, right. Everybody who does what he says, it's only because they want to and they just didn't want to do it as Zawahari said, and they didn't want to do with whatever Hamsei, whatever that crep said, the way that they would obey the Sheikh. So thank god he's not here to direct them. But there's a real danger that. But see, here's the problem with Tulsea Gabbard is she's the double edged sword on that is because she thinks that the Sunnis are completely nuts. She was saying the other day, I think this is a new quote. Hamas wants to take over the world. Hammas, come on, man, like they're the strongest gang and an Israeli prison. They're not a state, and they certainly are not a threat to take over Israel, much less Egypt and Jordan and Saudi and et cetera. The Muslim Brotherhood was created and suckered by the British and the Americans, and the Saudi Arabians are loyalist allies over there since World War Two. The Muslim Brotherhood. I'm not saying America outright controls it, but I'm just saying the idea that somehow that they're going to take over the whole Middle East in some califate only if Bush and Obama build it for them. Is the Middle East in danger of having a calipe. As long as Tulsea Gabbert is there to keep them from siding with the suicide bombers, there's no reason that we have to go out there and hunt them and kill them all and make matters worse and launch another w Bushy in war on terrorism, which is what I'm afraid that she and Sebastian Gorka and some of these others are going to do. I think if I wherever there's a Sunni with a rifle, they can say they're all been lot Knights and they're all coming for us, even when a lot of times they have more parochial concerns, and what we should really be doing is backing the hell off and not picking that particular fight. But I certainly hope that she is as crazy paranoid about them hitting targets in this country as I think she is, because I think that that nothing less than that is going to keep us safe from them, dude. And look not that you or me or your audience members are probably likely to get hurt in anything. It's a big country, but is America likely to get hit by ben lod Knights? And I don't mean like an FBI and trap but like real aspen lot nights killing people. Yes, and and if not, fine, but I'm terrified of it. I think everybody should be. These guys are incredibly dangerous and there's got to be tens of thousands of them with a vendetta if only they can have an opportunity to express it. And I'm sorry, what was your question about Ukraine?
Speaker 4: No, this is a hard this is a hard pivot. But this is the the experimental or brand new weapon that was deployed by Russia. Yes, just earlier last week. I mean, this thing is unbelievable. It's called the intermediate range ballistic missile. I've never seen anything like it. It is essentially an ICBM, but it's just a little bit shorter range. Is that? Is that a fair read of it? But they they didn't obviously they didn't apply a nuclear warhead to it. What are your what are your thoughts about this? Was this just a flex?
Speaker 3: I'm well, it's certainly a flex. I don't know about just one or not. I think you know, it's certainly an answer to the attack. IMS right, and people are afraid he's going to start labing nukes. He's going to attack London and he's going to do all this stuff. This seems to be the answer to that is check out my new hypersonic. Now, I have to tell you I've not done the research. I don't know what we all know about this. I know that the Ukrainians originally said they were ICBMs, which is stupid, and I know a lot of people parroted that because they're stupid. But we are you going to fire a three stage intercontinental ballistic missile for three hundred miles. That's not gonna work. I mean, I guess it's conceivably possible you can fire it. Yeah, I mean there's there's a certain parabolo that'll do it. But I don't think they're wasting their long range.
Speaker 4: Miss It would have been for a for a test purpose, to demonstrate your capacity.
Speaker 3: Maybe, and that is some of the Americans I'd talked about in the Obama years. Maybe we'll put conventional warheads on three stage rockets. The problem is that looks like an incoming nuke. You don't want to do that exactly.
Speaker 4: Well, just because I did do some research on this, what I read, I mean keeping in mind this is all It's like with the Russian black ops. So we don't really know the details. But what I read is that someone estimated that it was probably going ten x the speed of sound, which would be over six thousand miles per hour. Is that I assume there is no there is no air defense they can stop that. Am I wrong? Do you? Do you think that it's stoppable?
Speaker 3: I need to know more about it. I look, I mean, I seebms come in from outer space going like mock eight, right, I don't know exactly how many they alleged.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, they alleged mock ten, which is.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, yeah, insane, so yes and now and so I don't I also don't know. You can't tell from that footage. I don't know if these are these new so called hypersonic glide vehicles. Again, a rocket coming in from space is literally hypersonic. It's a ballistic missile and biballistic that means free fall, right, It's not rocket powered anymore.
Speaker 4: It's it's falling.
Speaker 3: But it's coming in from space at ultra high speed and so well that I think they already.
Speaker 4: I think it's a merve just like or like a multi targeting because that's what you saw with.
Speaker 3: Right, So MERV. MERV means multiple independently targetable re entry vehicles right now. Usually that would mean like essentially just a simple warhead floating down right, falling down until it hits its correct altitude. It could be the case that you have hypersonic glide vehicles that are merved that are you know, so you have one rocket, one ICVM then delivers five of these hypersonic gliders that can make me, uh yeah, hit things in further directions. I really don't know about that, but I guess I'm trying to say is I did see some hype where people saying, oh, these are total game changers. Certainly, it would depend on how many of them they have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how many they have? Can it really carry a nuke? If it can and it's unstoppable, well that's a game changer. Well.
Speaker 3: The thing the game changer that I read and which I think this is probable overstated. I really don't know, but I'm skeptical of this, was that they're they're fast enough and powerful enough that they can destroy hardened silos with conventional warheads. So in other words, we could we could be in a war. They could obliterate our nuclear force without using nuclear weapons, and so then that would make us the bad guys for using nukes first against them, and hopefully we would be uh, you know, politically restrained from doing that. But they would still be able to sink all our carriers and whatever. But the things they could sink all our carriers anyway, carriers have been obsolete for a very long time. It's pretty easy to take out that black top and on top, if not sink them, to at least put them out of commission.
Speaker 4: But I think everyone recognizes that that Ukraine is losing this war. It's impossibility that they win this war barring NATO troops actually coming in full bar and if NATO troops come in full boar were likely in World War Three. It seems as if this gambit has no paid off. I mean, it's paid off for the military industrial complex. They've made a fortune, but in terms of like actually making progress, there has been none. Russia, in my opinion, has not demonstrated a real desire to take over the rest of Ukraine. It seems as if they want that land bridge to Crimea, they're done after that. They want to have a fucking bearrier between them and NATO. Basically all of their stated goals from opening salvo to today seem to have stayed static, which makes me think that they're probably telling the truth. Have I gotten anything wrong so far? Anything you disagree with?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they're the only quibble is not on your larger theme at always just say they seem to have been willing to settle for just the down Bass, that is, Donyaska and Luhansk, and instead, after the offensive of September twenty twenty two, Putin announced that he was annexing two more Zaprosia. All of Zaprosia and all of Kursans are claimed now by Russia, although they're not all occupied by Russia, not all of the territory. These are blasts or essentially large counties or large you know, provinces within Ukraine.
Speaker 4: And do you think do you think it's true that he wants Kiev.
Speaker 3: No, I think he might want Odessa. People had asked him about Odessa and he's like, yeah, it's nice there, he got nice weather and things and whatever. It's certainly a threat and the same for harkiev Y. Look I've been saying, and not just me, everyone who knows better, including you and many other people have been saying, all along, quit while you're only this far behind. Yeah, right, And there was you know, they did push the Russians back in September. It was the weekend of September eleventh, twenty twenty two, the first year of the war. They pushed the Russians out of Harkiev Province Oblast and into Luhansk and they took back about half of Kurson. That was the high water mark for Ukraine. It's been all bad for them since then. They have done nothing to lose men and lose territory. Since then. The only thing that they can say is, well, we killed a lot of Russians too, What does that have to do? They got more.
Speaker 4: You hear some of the American politicians and they say, well, that's exactly what why this is good because they want to see Russian you know, quote unquote weekend. But at the same time, the war machine has been turned on full speed and they've got to test out a whole bunch of new munitions and blah blah blah. It's not necessarily obvious that they're weakening Russia broadly speaking. That right, But but here's here's the real question, then, because at this junction. It seems as if this is a fool's errand to pairrot one of your prior phenomenal books, what is the fucking game plan, Scott? Like, what are they doing?
Speaker 3: Just said it? Send Russians home in coffins, body bags, body bags, coffins and body bags. That's that they all say, over and over and over again. And kill Russians, make the war costly for Russia. You know, David Ignatius was ignacious. No, I'm sorry, I'm I forget which quote it was. Ignatius put the Ukrainians in parentheses. The war has been great for and he's like considered the CIA spokesman at the Washington Post. So the war has been great for the US, for you, for NATO, it's uh geez, we didn't know if NATO is gonna have a purpose anymore, and now he got a whole new thing for it to do. And it's really been fantastic for that, and for convincing the Allies to armah. It's just been great for everyone. And then he literally in the Washington Post you can find it. He literally puts in parentheses except for the Ukrainians. And there's another one where the guy. It was a senator, I'm pretty sure. And the quotes in the book where he lists all of the things that stake Oh, was it Graham? It may have been Graham. No, no, no, it wasn't Graham. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I forget who it was. He's a senator and he's saying, essentially, he describes Russian lives as having value to degrade and take away, and American troops this is all happening with no cost to American troops. American troops lives have value to preserve. He doesn't mention the Ukrainians at all. He doesn't even say their name.
Speaker 4: That might have been Dan Crenshaw. I can't remember who.
Speaker 3: Their job Crenshaw's not in the book. But their job is just to die. They're just cannon fodder to die. They're sacrificial animals on this thing.
Speaker 4: It's talking about a million people. From what I've read recently that they think it's I don't know about that seven hundred two to three hundred thousand Russians.
Speaker 3: It's certainly in the at least low hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians killed, maybe more than that, certainly high hundreds of thousands wounded. When people say a million dead, I don't buy that, But I usually like conservative estimates and casualties on things because the the more elaborate ones usually end up getting. But it's still a horror show either way.
Speaker 4: I just think it's fascinating because the world has really seemed to focus on the plight of the Palestinians to a far outsized degree. Given the I mean, yes, in terms of population size, it is much more grievous what they're dealing with, I suppose, But in terms of actual just total numbers, what's happening in Ukraine is far more bloody.
Speaker 3: Although it's see the civilians have been allowed to flee, so it's combatants fighting combatants. And now to me, that's right, yeah, it's they're just a hair away from civilians to me, their conscript slaves on both sides. So it's totally unfair.
Speaker 4: You're dropped off the street into a fucking blacked out windows van against your will. You're a civilian to me, pretty close.
Speaker 3: Man, So like, yeah, I could sit here and say, oh, you cannot fight them. I mean they're under arms in the face their fair game under the laws of war. As far as that goes, but it's just as tragic as killing a civilian basically, like, well, just because someone is a fighting aged male and make them automatically like their life doesn't have value the way women and children and elderly do, Like well, I happen to be one, just barely still maybe, but like I don't want to die.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's that's how they quantify uh, civilian casualties with drones. They say, oh, well, he was a sixteen year old man, so that's a that's a fighting age male. So we're just gonna put him as a capacity.
Speaker 3: Guilty unless you prove him innocent, and we're not going to investigate and find out if he was.
Speaker 4: In a not guilty. So so here's here's the reason I'm I'm asking these questions. Well, one because it's the biggest I think it's the biggest thing happening on the planet right now. But two it Yes, I agree with you on the thesis that like, yes, they just want to they want to damage Russia as much as possible. That's like that's the general theme behind this. However, what they are doing in terms of escalating this, like you know, Usha's protocol has been escalated to de escalate. It appears that NATO's protocol is the same, escalate to de escalate. You have two sides that are escalating to de escalate, you're not gonna fucking escalate, right, or you're not gonna de escalate. So it seems to me that once they they knew, I mean, they were so adamant we're not gonna give them fucking long range missiles to fire into Russia proper. That is suicide. They're going to respond in a dramatic fashion. We can't possibly cross that line. They cross that line after they lose the election. It's so it's so egregious what they're doing. What the fuck do they expect Russia to do? Like, you can't expect them not to respond in a serious way. And I don't think that it's necessarily going to end just with the show of force, with that hand of God device that they demonstrated last week. I don't know what they're gonna do, but it like if you continue to allow them to fire into Russia proper, they're gonna fucking do something really wild at some point. Uh makes me nervous. What do you think? What do you think they're gonna do?
Speaker 3: It's not even Thanksgiving yet, right, Like, we still have two on most two full months before Trump is sworn in. Here, it is still only November as we're recording this. That that's the worst part of it. He's like, this is a little bit more of just parting shots or something. I don't know, but I think you were kind of referring to this earlier. I was kind of reassuring people don't panic. I don't think there's going to be a nuclear war. Is it's going to break out into general war between the US and NATO right now. If I really think that's going to happen, I'll tell you and whatever, you know, I don't know. I don't usually make predictions. I mean, my job mostly is just like here's what happened. But at the same time, like I there are times where like I'm taking things into account, maybe in ways that other people hadn't thought of or whatever that Like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I'm just making this up, Clint, So just bear with me, Like this is just speculation, but this is I think reasonable. This is what it sounds like is going on to me that I think you were referring to. Hearing me say this on other shows before that, that Biden government. They know that they just lost the election to Trump on the basis of this policy. Like he said he's going to end this war, and they said, are you sure. You don't mean you're gonna help Ukraine win it? And he end the debate and he goes, no, I'm gonna end it. It's too dangerous to continue. Forget it. So they know they just lost the election on that basis, and they know that Putin knows that. So I believe that they are betting that Putin is actually much more patient than they portray him as this absolutely unchinged, unhinged, you know, stall and his type psychopath or whatever. I think that they're betting that, based on his psychological profile or whatever, he's just gonna take it on the cheek and turn the other cheek, take it on a chin, and maybe maybe not do nothing. But we saw what he's done. He hit Ukraine with some new kind of missiles. He didn't hit Warsaw, he didn't hit London. He didn't and he hasn't threatened. I mean, he's sort of implied that, like maybe he would hit London, but I don't think he really meant that, And I think he really was going to hit London. I think he would tell them, listen, dude, I'm about to bomb your goddamn capital city, back off right now. Before he would do that, I think, I don't know, because again, they can't shoot down rockets coming in this fast anyway. Glad vehicle's coming in this fast anyway. So he'd be wise, certainly to give them a chance to understand how serious he is before he did something like that. But just put yourself in his position, Trumps. Yeah, no, well look so yeah, so in your position, here's your incentives. First of all, you're not in danger, right these attack thems. They do not threaten Russia's position in the war. They're not a game changer in the war at all in terms of battlefield success. What they are a game changer of is they can now hit civilian targets further inside Russia and military ones too. So in other words, they can enrage the Russians. Yes, that's what they can do. Right. They can't threaten them, They can't truly make putin afraid. They can make.
Speaker 4: This is why I'm nervous, though, is because the public out and the public pressure, that's rights pressure Putin is doing something dramatic, and it seems as if that's what they want, and that just seems so dangerous.
Speaker 3: Right, And then you got to hope he's a strong enough leader that he can say, actually, no, we're not doing that. I'll let you know who we're killing and win and you guys can wait, which is I think his m quite frankly, and I think that's what they're betting on, that he's going to be tast though. Yeah. But see, that's the thing is, Look, if we were having this conversation in the middle of December, I would feel a lot better about it.
Speaker 4: Clint.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it's not even Thanksgiving yet, and he's already hitting back new missiles we've never seen before. Okay, so could he hit Warsaw? Could he hit London? Uh? Yeah, I mean he could launch a nuke or a conventional bomb in Washington, d C. The other one doing it, and so yes, like could this thing escalate? But now, so that's his position is he has all this public pressure to do something to respond. But then on the other side, he's got Donald J. Trump coming in, and what he doesn't want to do is take the bait as you described it from Biden and escalate to a degree that now Trump won't be able to negotiate. Trump will now also have to do something crazy when he gets in there to prove because now Putin has gone too far blah blah blah. So Putin would live extremely wise to simply hold I mean, he's making steady progress on the ground every day anyway, but just keep doing that. Don't do any game real game changers, because you're going to ruin the chance for a real negotiation. And Donald Trump, Ron Paul, Donald Trump could change his mind really quick, you know, and turn right back into Rudy Giuliani on him.
Speaker 4: Completely agree, And I think I think your assessment of this is accurate, and I think that Putin shares your assessment, and I think Putin wants to wait for that moment. My concern is that if the British, the French, Poland moves troops into Ukraine, that is such a that is such an enormous provocation.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, the balls man, what are they gonna do? You know, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wouldn't have thought they had the balls to give them all Russia. We have fucking given the neighbor of the largest nuclear power on Earth long range missiles to fire into their country, Like, did you ever think that the fucking Americans would do that. That's pretty dramatic.
Speaker 3: That's been the yeah, and including apparently by all reporting, they need Americans to help them fire the damn things.
Speaker 4: They are using our tech, our surveillance, are training. They don't know what the fuck they're doing with these things. It's I mean, it's crazy, like we're basically bombing Russia.
Speaker 5: A certain extent, the moment of truth is coming. The previous world order is irreversibly becoming a thing of the past, one could say, has become a thing of the past, and the shaping of the new world order is become the scene of uncompromising fight. Uncompromising first and foremost for the reason that it's not even the battle for power or geopolitical influence. It's a clash of the very principles that would be the foundation between the relation, you know, for the relation of the countries at the next historical stage, and its outcome will define whether all of us jointly can build a world that would allow everyone to develop.
Speaker 4: What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: The phrase is overused and misunderstood and misused a lot of times and has different meanings to different people. There are you know, there's.
Speaker 4: A lot of records I wasn't I wasn't going tenfoil hat with this with any No, it's.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, it's no, no, no. It's important to talk about because it does mean something right and like so, just so for some people to to avoid misunderstanding, he's not referring to now we're going to have a world government. And there are you know, people on the right wing especially who have always well, there are people who meant it that way. They used the term to mean we will have a world government that essentially will turn the un Security Council and General Assembly into something like the Upper and Lower House and make something like a world federal government. Especially in the twentieth century, people really did believe in that and push for that. On the other hand, people also really just use it in lower case letters to mean the way things are now as opposed to the way that they were before. There is an order in the world of who's on top? Is it the British? Is it the French? Is it the Germans? Is it? The Americans? Is it the Soviets or the Russians or the Chinese or who.
Speaker 4: I heard it the way I heard it was. I heard it the way I heard it was. Basically, he was saying that there was it's going to be. Instead of a unipolar moment, it's now going to be multiple. That's right, That's what.
Speaker 3: He's talking about. Yeah, he's saying the era of what America says goes and everybody else has to obey is now done and in fact, like pretty fittingly and because and it's all their own fault too, he really is the one putting a stuck to it, you see. You know, I mean, hell, I guess you could say the Ayatola shoved it down w Bush's throat into Rock War two as well. But you know, Putin is absolutely drawn a line. And as you said, he's winning, He's gonna draw that border. Kiev. Don't decide where that border is gonna go. He's gonna decide. He's going to negotiate when he wants to. He's the one in the position of strength and they're just not and they're not gonna be. So he is just right about that. And it's also true and people should understand, we don't want the Chinese to be communists. We want them to be Milton Friedman nights, because when they when they were really Marxists, they starved to death by the tens of millions. Literally, a lot of people maybe don't know this, Malaise Tongue and his government millions, tens of millions of people, like between thirty and forty million people starved because of Marxism. Okay, we want them to be wealthy. And you know that in India they were never part of the Soviet system or anything, but they were very commy during the Cold War years. Their economy is very centralized in all this, so you have these extremely you know, these huge countries that are just mired in government economics and people just going without just absolutely you know, some of the poorest populations in the world. People are so afraid of China. Now, China has millions of people still living in poverty. They're just coming up, you know on the East coast. Yeah, things are looking great, but it's a big country with a billion people in it, and the standard of living there overall is not so high that they're prepared to take over the world in our place. You know, they certainly can't afford to. But this is what we want. I'm sorry, I'm speaking for everyone here. We want Brazil to stop being a poor country and become a wealthy one. And we want the same thing for Egypt, and we want the same thing for Sierra Leone, and we want the same thing for India, and we want the same thing for Vietnam and Laos and Cambodia and China and North Korea too. We want people to be free, we want them to be prosperous. And we have to understand that part of China abandoning Marxist economics for Freedman Night Chicago School economics is they're going to have more money and they're going to have us say now. And the same thing with the Soviet Union. We wanted Soviet communism gone. We fished our wish. It's gone. Well, guess what. They're a capitalist's economy, sitting on a bunch of rivers and timber and metal and energy.
Speaker 4: I wish some would let the US State Department know that they're no longer the ussor. I don't think they got the memos cut right.
Speaker 3: Well, they're finding out the hard way, right. They said, oh, don't worry about us we're gonna hit them with an economic nuclear bomb. And they're like, on, you're not doing nothing us.
Speaker 4: We'll just sell more oil.
Speaker 3: Do you know the war Nerd Gary Bretcher, he's like partners with that scumbag Mark Ames. But he's a good guy, like John Dolan is his real name, the war Nerd. And I'd like this in the book. He wrote an article back in like twenty twelve or something I forget, long time ago, where he goes, hey, check it out, everybody, Russia just open a new oil pipeline to China. Game is up. They don't give a damn about you anymore. You think that you can blackmail them into doing what you want, well you can't. They just sell their oil to the East instead. You think that there's a ceiling on how much oil the East wants to buy from China, how much gas they want to buy from China, I mean from Russia. Wrong. Wrong, They don't need you at all. You can try to extort them and blackmail them all you want. The game is up. And he wrote that ten years ago or more. I swear man, you.
Speaker 4: Know, well, see this is what's so fascinating to me, is like it seems from a geopolitical standpoint, if you understand, like you understand that you're a fading power and that unipolarity is not going to be able to hold on held on to forever, but you want to maintain yourself in basically a plurality control where you're you're not you're not the everything, but you have enough allies that you could basically still semi dominate the planet. Well, America had that on offer, like, we could have done that. We have NATO, we have so many of the more wealthy economies that are are in lockstep with us. But instead and we could have brought Russia into that fold in opposition to China. But instead of that, they do the opposite and they push Russia into the arms of the Chinese. In what fucking world does a geopolitical strategists think that's the proper end game to this? It seems so counterproductive. Are they they just overplayed their hands?
Speaker 3: Looks that's a great question, right, And first of all, let me just say that Henry Kissinger agreed with you and Trump about this, right that like this is so In other words, I'm not saying you're a horrible kissingery and I but I'm just saying this was like perfectly within the realm of professional discussion by credentialed foreign policy acolyte types that like, what are we doing here? Are we fighting your Asia or are we fighting East Asia? And certainly if we're fighting East Asia, we want to make friends with your Asia first, right, that only makes sense. However, the people who are the vested interests on the fight in your Asia, well they don't want to switch, right, And so you have essentially these separate interests, you know, competing and then their compromises will just do every wrong thing instead of stopping doing one to do the other. And you also have and you know, look, as individualists, we understand that this is how it goes. Like you can oversimplify and go, oh, the CFR wants this or the State Department wants that, but like, man, it comes down to it. There's this great interview in the New York Times, and I cite this in the book, but they're talking with a guy named Thomas Graham, who's like a lifelong foreign service officer who warned all along about this stuff. I quote him way back in the nineties saying we should not be doing this, and he stayed in government, and this is in the late W. Bush. Hears now, so he stayed through Clinton and through W. Bush and he's still around somewhere. But so this is late W. Bush and he's explained I'm pretty sure he's talking to Keith Guesson at the New York Times magazine? Is this footnote? But he's he's, uh, I'm sorry, I got off track on Keith Guessing. I got what Biden's got. You got to forgive me the I'm sorry, what was I just saying? Who was talking to Keith Guessing? What I just say? God damn it, save me.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm caught up on Guessing. I can't I get No, you got New York Times.
Speaker 3: Oh it was Thomas Graham. Thomas Graham explains, Sorry, everybody, I'm kind of an idiot. Thomas Graham says to Keith Guessing, He's like, yeah, no, we should not be doing this stuff. Man, It's terrible and crazy. It's driving the Russians crazy. It's going to lead to a terrible conflict with them. And Keith Guessa goes, well, I don't understand, man, You're the head of the Russia desk. On W. Bush's National security Council, So what the hell? And Thomas Graham says, oh, but that's the Ukraine Desk. I'm not in charge of that, right. I can only say, this is what I think, you know, what seems to be going on at the Ukraine Desk down the hall, what they're doing, what that could effect, that could have on our Russia policy. But essentially he had been able to carve out a couple of things that we could work together with Russia on and hopefully try to make things better and whatever. But if the guys, if Victoria Newlan and Daniel Freed and all of these koops down the Hall on the Ukraine are starting a war, he can't do anything about it. So he's w Bush's top Russia guy on his National Security Council, and he can't tell Bush to not do Ukraine things because that's not his job, even though, of course everything Ukraine is completely tied up with Russia. They're not separate issues. Stupid, These desks should be stuck together. There should be one guy in charge of both desks, and there's just not. And so like, I don't know, man like, and you can tell Thomas Graham is like, I know, it sucks.
Speaker 4: Right, that's all there is doing. Man, that's nuts. I want to ask you about the because from my vantage point, like the more imminent threat in escalations in this current war is that he could, as a show of force to try and basically call NATO and the US State Department's bluff, pummel poland pummel some Eastern European country to send shock waves and see if they actually like, do you want to fucking chill out or not? Or they immediately fucking send troops into Ukraine and it's on like it could go either way. But here's the here's the real question. So the real question that I have is are these fucking politicians in Europe who are actually imperiling their people in a way that's actually much more significant than it is America, because if even if this war stays conventional, you'd have a real fucking problem on your hands if you end up in a ground war against Russia. Why the fuck are they doing this? Do they are? Have they drank their own kool aid and they think that Russia is about to roll across Europe because that's the way they're behaving. I don't do you think they actually think.
Speaker 3: That that's a good question, Man, I really don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't either, That's why I'm asking. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Most of the time, no matter how bad they lie, that they convince themselves of their own lives so quickly. In most cases, they don't seem to like, you know, you think of like a pathological liar, like he keeps a ledger in his head of like what's true and what he lied about or something like that, you know what I mean. But they don't really seem to do that. They seem to just they come up with their line of crap and then they just stick with that. A lot of times it's a bunch of vague slogan earring and just it's the thing that we say, there's not too much thought about it.
Speaker 4: It's not very specific democracy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, or like yeah, we can't let Russia get away with winning, Like yeah, but you're not taking into account the land that's already lost and your inability to reverse that.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: That was the debate I got in on Pierce Morgan the other day where he's like that was pretending to invoke like these high minded principles Russia must not be allowed to get away with this. Well, if you're not willing to send in the Marine Corps and the US Navy and the US Air Force to reverse it, then you're not gonna reverse it. And if you did that, we'd all be dead in a general nuclear war between NATO and Russia anyway. So sorry, the Donbass is lost and it's a prosia and curse on too. The question now is whether you're gonna lose Tarki and Ardessa or where you're going to be able to hang on to them. Negotiate sooner not later, you know, But they always do that, you know. It's always the arguments are always so vague when it comes to why we got to continue to do these things. When it comes down to the specifics, you go see, it makes no sense. And quite frankly, do you think that the Germans and the French and the Polish could reverse the state of the war. I don't know that they could.
Speaker 4: Maybe they sit in.
Speaker 3: Their entire air forces and all that, but they'd have to be willing to lose their pilots and get shot out of the sky. They'd have to have to be willing to lose brigades worth of men in the war, which I don't think that they're willing to do. I don't think they have the political capital or the political will to do that whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Well, then and then you also have to you also have to deal with the potential that Russia strikes your nation and the fallout from your people in your country, or even.
Speaker 3: Or Clint even launch a general mobilization, which so far they had not. Right like, this is a police action to rush. It's a full scale life and death war to Ukraine. But this is a special military operation. They have not announce widespread conscription.
Speaker 4: You know, there's much a good question for you, because I agree with your assessment on this, But the Navo trolls online are constantly trying to portray it that Russia is dealing with the same you know, troop shortage that the Ukrainians are. I don't think that's accurate whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Look at the census, man, look at the size of the nation in question. There's just no question that there are many tens of millions more fighting age males that live in Russia than live in Ukraine. You could I don't have it in front of me, but you could look it up on the CIA World fact Book. They'll have the population for you.
Speaker 4: There is Russia conscripting at all this at thet Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they do have conscription, but it's nothing like a full scale mobilization, like they're in a real war for their lives. They're not doing that. Remember, you know they said, oh, look, they're so desperate they have to use prisoners when they were using the Wagner group to do all that fighting there. It's not because they were desperate. That's because of how not desperate they were. They were using prisoners to fight. They're saving their infantry and sending prisoners off because they didn't even need to use their army at that point.
Speaker 4: Probably because they want to use those guys burned through them, because if they end up in a wider war with NATO, they're going to need all their good guys.
Speaker 3: That's right. Yeah, you always want to like you know, remember the South Park movie, just send the darky shield first or where the people that they don't care about are the ones that go first and they but the way they portrayed it was like, oh yeah, see, they're so desperate. They can't find a single fighting age male anywhere in Moscow or Saint Petersburg to conscript, Like come on man, that's not right general prognosis.
Speaker 4: You it seems as if you were at least somewhat optimistic we will get to Trump's inauguration. And do you think based off of the cabinet picks, which you and I have not been tremendous fans of, particularly when it comes to foreign policy, do you think that that Trump has the backbone and the political will given the kind of mandate that the American people gave him to negotiate peace despite the warhawks that he surrounded himself with.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ Gleann. He named Marco Rubio.
Speaker 4: Brother I know, to be Secretary of State.
Speaker 3: I mean, he could have made him any horrible thing, I know, but secretary. Ain't you know?
Speaker 4: You know Miriam Madelson bought that slot. She bought that.
Speaker 3: Oh I do know that. I do know that. But God, dang man, I that is really that is really makes it difficult.
Speaker 4: I tell you one nice.
Speaker 3: Story about Trump, all right, go for it. Trump made a deal with I'll make Khalil Zod, who was a legit oh j neo conservative, studied under Leo Strauss at the University of Chicago, worked for Scoop Jackson with Pearl and Fife and then wolf of Witz helped write the Defense Planning Guidance of nineteen ninety two ninety four. There, Trump somehow, by what magic I do not know, made a deal with khalil Zod that khalil Zod would truly, seriously, no bullshit, actually sign a piece deal with the Taliban to get us the hell out of Afghanistan insane. Now, how he got khalil Zod to shake hands and swear to God and really mean it that he was not going to play some double game and he was not going to drag this out and he was not going to do this thing. Now, I've read a bit about different administrations over the years, and like it matters a lot whether you're the president's guy or whether you work for the Secretary of State or whatever it is. But khalil Zod had a mandate directly from the President that said, seriously, man, sign a goddamn deil, I really really mean it, and don't take the job if you're not really going to do it. I have no anecdotes here, I'm making up the dialogue, but the point being he made somehow he made khalil Zod promise and mean it that he would have a deal done by the end of Trump's presidency by in fact, by February of his last year in office in twenty twenty. That was amazing. So the deal is ultimately like I was saying before about his flaws when he could have clamped down when his government was doing the wrong thing. He's the president, and quite frankly, Marco Rubio ain't shit compared to Donald Trump. When the two of them are in a room together and Trump's the one in the chair behind the desk, and Rubio's standing before him the power and balance right as the sexual harassment people would say, or whatever is stark there right. In other words, Rubio better goddamn do what he's told. And that means that Trump ought to be able to say to him. Look, man, these are the ground rules. But I want it done, and don't being Hillary Clinton on me and doing what the establishment wants. You work for me, boy, go and do what you've agreed to do, which is do what I say to do. And that is the job, right. The job has not come up with a foreign policy, Marco.
Speaker 4: You know so because chance you don't know chance? Do you think serious question? Do you think that Marco Rubio is any worse than Anthony Blincoln Jake Sullivan. I mean, I'm not saying Marco Rubio is good and such the imagination.
Speaker 3: But listen, he's not only because of how absolutely horrible they are. Anthony Blincoln has us worse as Secretary of status we've ever had in all of American history. He is absolute just a monster. So Rubio has the potential to be that bad.
Speaker 4: He does.
Speaker 3: Rubio is absolutely horrible on everything, and he always has. But he's never been good on any single thing, I'm sure ever in his life. Right he flew over there with Hillary Clinton to celebrate the aggressive war against Libya and the regime change for al Qaeda in Libya. Okay, he's If he's not guilty of high treason, it's because he's too stupid to know that he's taking the side of al Qaeda in Iraq, in Libya and Syria too. So no, may God damn Marco Rubio. He is absolutely horrible. But b Lincoln has already killed exactly hi, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of people that Rubio just hasn't had a chance to murder yet quite exactly.
Speaker 4: See this, this was I was in this spaces last night defending Dave Smith's honor because Dave and I both ultimately concluded to support Donald Trump and vote for a winning president for the first time in my life. I don't fucking like it at all, but that's what I did. And they were basically saying, you know, what faith do you have, Like why do you believe that Trump will be any better? And it's like, because he can't be worse, Like the footing that the current State Department has with the largest nuclear power on the planet is as dangerous, like, aside from preemptive fucking nuclear launches, they couldn't be doing anything crazier. So that's my argument. And we'll see and look.
Speaker 3: Even younger Biden, who is absolutely horrible on everything, at least he could read and think and be awake and talk and make decisions. Kamala Harris Kamala Harris was running as current Joe Biden right She was running to be the person with no brain who sits there at the desk and receives her instructions from her committee, from her advisors and then says, Okay, I guess I choose Option B. But nobody thinks that she knows anything about it. Nobody thinks that she's in charge. You know, they used to say about Bill Clinton. Boy, if you're going to give the president a briefing, you better have your shit together, because he's read six books about may and Mar Okay and you haven't. You're gonna tell him what's going on in Miyan Mar. He's gonna ask you questions that you can't answer. And the guy's a horrible face fighting rapist, son of a pitch. He's horrible, but he's intelligent, and he can read books, and he's interested in what the hell is going on in Mayan mar Okay. Nobody. Nobody thinks that about Kamala Harris. She literally was running not just as but to be an empty suit. She was running to rule America by the same committee that's been running it, Blincoln and Sullivan and Newland and those guys, same group.
Speaker 4: The worst state department, you know, lineup that we've ever seen in our lives. And Libertarians are telling me, I can't understand why you don't want them to stay in power, And it's like, do I have to explain it? These people are fucking lunatics now, and he could It could very well be hold on, hold on. It could very well be that Trump pivots to Iran and then Russia assists Iran and we end up in World War three, and then China helps Russia and like it could all go to fucking hell. It could in a totally different way. But I genuinely think that Trump is sincere in wanting to see the war in Ukraine ended and for me, for me, that is the biggest threat we face as human beings in my lifetime. And I don't think I'm being paranoid or hyperbolic. And the real way I know that is because the media pretends is if this none of this is even happening, as if it's not a big danger, as if this isn't the Cuban missile crisis, you know, part two on steroids, which is what it is. So that's that was the decision making process. And you know, people can be upset with me, but I still think that it was like it was a rational choice whether you wanted to join me or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And look, I was rooting for the guy. I could never vote for him, and I didn't. I didn't vote for him in twenty sixteen or twenty either, But I was rooting for him both of those times too, because you know, even though he really is not far outside of the Republican establishment, he ran as a repudiation of their entire consensus, and so that message has to be sent.
Speaker 4: And look, I said, it's more about his supporters than it is him for me. Yeah, that the people, they are the people that don't want these wars, you know.
Speaker 3: And also look it is it's about firing the Democrats, you know. In four I remember, I've told this story a lot of times. I'll never forget. I had this couple in my cab and I says to them, I says, so, who are you guys voting for? And they go, well, it's hard to decide between Bush and Carrie because you know, we kind of like both of them a little bit, but there's some things that we disagree with them about. And like it's kind of hard to know, you know.
Speaker 4: And I said this, yeah to the Iraq war.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of them just lied you into war. He hired a bunch of ex communist is. Rarely spies to lie you into war. Like, you don't hate him, You're not mad at all about that, You don't think that, Like just on that alone. He deserves to be fired for making your next door neighbor think that Saddam help Osama hit the towers and and start a war based on that, like and and and yes, John Kerry's horrible. John Carrey is nothing but a clone right out of the W. Bush machine from the other side of the aisle. But the absolute center left. He's nothing but Hillary Clinton, John Kerry. But still this guy must be fired. He must be repudiated. The American people must say no, if you lie us into war, then we hate your guts and we kick you out. It really doesn't matter who's waiting unless it's whatever make up your worst caricature in the world.
Speaker 4: But otherwise, and to a war and Patriot Act and.
Speaker 3: And torturing people to death and all of stuff. Man, And then the American people re electing W. Bush, you know four is to their everlasting shame that that was allowed to happen in any way. I mean by the people, not by people with power. And it's the same thing here. We're like, what they have done in Ukraine and what they have done in Palestine means that they have to go. That's it. They must be repudiated. And look, Trump is running on being worse on Israel Palestine. He ran on that, and he almost certainly promises to be worse on it than even them. And and that's and he might be like, he very well, but they killed fifty thousand people. He didn't. He only like set the thing up and it happened because of him in Kushner's horrible policy. But Biden's the one who keeps giving them bombs.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: Harris is the one who didn't resign over it.
Speaker 4: And we've seen so people are responsible. We've seen so little, you know, actual reflection on the disastrous foreign like not not so little, zero like negative reflection in fact, on the campaign trail, Kamala Harris is still doubling and tripling down not just on these wars, but also the censorship regime that was that was pushed under, you know, twenty twenty one, twenty two under the Biden regime. And it's like, this is fucking the most Unamerican shit and the most like existentially dangerous foreign policy I've ever seen, and it's combined into one. On top, I haven't even mentioned the vaccine mandates that they try to shove down our fucking throats it's like, these people have to go. Okay, I think that Trump was a catastrophe in twenty twenty, just disastrous on so many levels, probably the largest transfer of wealth and human history as a consequence of what he allowed to transpire under his watch. That doesn't change the fact that we're on the precipice of fucking World War three. And I'm like, these guys gotta go. So anyways, I'll stop there.
Speaker 3: I mean, even there, even there, that was the democratic state governors that locked the country down the most and the worst. What and it was a destabilization campaign against him at our expense.
Speaker 4: Right, No, it was. He did the fifteen days, but beyond that, I think he was just buffaloed. Let me let me play you one last bizarre clip, because we've talked about this in the past, and I'm just curious what you think.
Speaker 6: Any part of federal government is knowingly concealing evidence about UAPs.
Speaker 4: From the public. Yes, sir, yes, yes, thank you.
Speaker 6: I also want to just go down the line, and I know many of you have already said this, by just for the record again, just briefly, what do you believe UAPs could be or.
Speaker 3: Are strong evidence that they are? Non human higher intelligence. I echo my colleague's commentary, genuinely do not know, don't know.
Speaker 4: But we must find out. This is UAP hearings that happening on Capitol Hill a couple of weeks ago. Is this is this? I mean, was it Project Bluebeam? Are they just trying to set us up for when the nukes fly? They can blame it on aliens? What the fuck are we watching here? Is there any realness to this?
Speaker 3: I don't know. No, I am all ba humbug about this UFO, and like I know people, Oh but the video, the video man video is two D. It's very hard to see. I was looking at someone read you know, I saw a thing. I'm not saying this is a definitive of like all of the very best footage or whatever, but I do know that, like, well, this is a year maybe two years ago, they released this whole reel of footage and there was this guy and I forgot exactly, but like he was the co founder of Compact Computers or some kind of crap. We're tired, really young as a zillionaire, you know, tech guru and now is like the self educated, self appointed world's greatest expert in video imaging, and knows all about how all different brands of cameras work and all of the different things about video imaging, and he just totally debunked this crap. He goes, look, man, this plane. You can't see its wings. You know why, and you know why. It's the same reason that it's not where they think it is on the radar. Oh my god, we can see it right there, but it's not on the radar. You know why, because it's three times further away than they think it is. They're looking out the window and it's an optional conclusion, man, and they think that it's closer, and it's not. It's further away, and that's why they can't see its wings, and that's why it's not on the radar. It's not a UFO, it's a seven fifty seven, but it's over there, right. And then he goes, look at this one. This is the ass end of an F fifteen flying in it's in infrared and in you know, reverse negative contrast, whatever the hell where the fire looks dark and the outline looks funny. Everything is outlined. They show he showed an example of a little voice standing there and he has this big kind of halo outline around him, because that's how some kinds of infrared imaging work to help the operator discriminate and differentiate between different objects. Right, So he just he just goes down the list, one after another after another after another, where everything that you think you see here is easy to explain away as mostly essentially artifacts of video. And then the rest is all just bigfoot sightings. Man, the rest is all just I don't know. My buddy Mike swears to God he saw a UFO over Lake Austin years ago, and I guess I believe him. But you know, I have a friend who's a UFO kook, who's a really great guy. I really love him, and he's a really smart guy. And I asked him, would you please write an essay for me, like explaining like all the very best stuff about like if you're really trying to convince me to like, you know, threshold saying this stuff was crazy, dude, It was not rational. It was not journalism, and anyway, it was not here's a collection of hard facts of what we know. It immediately was like spiritual, metaphysical, transdimensional blah blah blah. We're just having fun now, dude, no, this is true.
Speaker 4: Well I was hoping you were going to tell me that, yes, Clint, I do believe in aliens and yes they are actually the only thing that are preventing the nukes from flying, because that made me feel better.
Speaker 3: Goodness that Yeah, Kenyakodos got our back. Dude, don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: It's all good, all right. We're going to end with that pretending as if the aliens are going to keep us alive during nuclear winner. Tell people where they can best get your books so that you get the most profit from it. Where where should they go?
Speaker 3: Absolutely go to Provoked book dot com and that will fords you over to Scotthorton dot org slash provoked and hopefully I have the right link on there where I get a little bit of extra kickback. But otherwise it's just an Amazon and you can get the kindle as well on the paperback. The hardback is coming, although that's going to be a bit of a delay before that one's available. But the paperback and the kindle are both available now and very soon although not quite yet but very soon it'll be on Apple Books and Google Play and all of that kind of stuff. For the epub version and I'm working on I've already started to record the audiobook. But since the book is half a million words, it's going to be roughly back of the envelope estimate about forty eight hours long, maybe more than that. And so it's going to be a substack series and that's going to be as Scott hortonshow dot com and that's my substack now has its custom you ereil there and people, if you sign up for the substack, you'll be able to get the audiobook as soon as it's available to us, not episodes there.
Speaker 4: Well, I just want people to know, even though I have not run the read the final version, I read a I don't know, probably six or seven hundred page version back a year and a half ago, is a fucking masterpiece. I love all of your books, but I think this is your whatever magnum opus. It's it's spectacular, particularly if you have never read a book by Scott Horton. I really encourage you to get this one if you think that. But there's any truth to the current war footing bullshit narrative that is is the Ukraine War, I implore you, I beg you to fucking buy and read this book. And if you already know what Scott and I know, buy this fucking book and give it to your neo Kon relatives for Christmas and shove it up their ass and make them learn something for once of their fucking lives. Scott Horton, you're a treasure. Thank you so much for joining me again.
Speaker 3: Brother, Thank you Clint love Man.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Liberty Lockdown. It's gonna your plock home to Liberty ain't come, but yeah it's on holl It's where did it come from?
Speaker 3: And where did it