Speaker 1: The following presentation is Adel Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: Will You Look on the Sky? Do you feel?
Speaker 3: The poll question why.
Speaker 1: The story's told?
Speaker 2: And left behind in shadows where the truth.
Speaker 4: We find.
Speaker 3: They built the tales on grafts.
Speaker 4: And welcome back to truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your Host is Always Your Jobs. Thank you for joining us today. As we record it's Friday, October eighteenth, twenty twenty four. We have a great guest standing by Becca and before we get to her, just a couple of quick notes. Please do stop by the website, the flatterearthfiles dot com and yes, I do address that interesting sound from the podcast last week. Check that out. We just incorporated a chat room. There's the forum with lots of information there. Please just stop by and say hello. It is theflat Earthfiles dot com. And if you would like to join the podcast like Becca is today, please reach out via email. It is Fefilesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it is Fefilesguest dot gmail dot com. We do our best to get back to everybody. Please bear with me if you will. We have two podcasts we answer emails too. It can be overwhelming, but please know that we do try to do our best to get to everyone without any further ado. Let us bring on Becca, Becca. How are you today?
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm great. Thank you so much for having me on. This is so exciting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you for joining us. You know, I've read your bio and your story and I think we're gonna have a really interesting conversation. So as we jump into it, please take a few minutes and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 3: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 1: So my name is well, I call my name Rebecca, but you can call me Beca. That's totally fine. I just introduced myself as Rebecca to people. And I'm thirty four years old. I am born and raised in Canby, Oregon, which is literally thirty minutes south from Portland, Oregon. And I am a one of three, the only girl in my family, and I have two older brothers and we are pastors kids, so my dad and my mom they're pastors.
Speaker 3: In fact, they still are pastors.
Speaker 1: And that was always our life growing up, church and community and Camby is a really small place. So it hate to even say this word, but it was like we were like kind of celebrities, and that actually really bothered me growing up because there was no privacy and you're always like your family, it's.
Speaker 3: Always in the spotlight.
Speaker 1: So that was a dynamic that was hard for me to like work through as a child. But I'm really grateful my parents are like really incredible people, and they love the Lord and they love their community. And yeah, and then I am. Me and my husband were married and we have we've been married, let's see, three years, We've known each other ten or eleven years, and we have four kids together. So it's a busy household.
Speaker 4: I bet and stand it's I mean, they've written songs about, you know, the pastor's daughter and the struggle it is to grow up in that particular situation and can be you know, as I look, it is definitely a smaller type of town. Obviously over the last few decades, I'm sure it's grown. I think it's currently around eighteen thousand people. But being that center of attention does put a lot of pressure on you.
Speaker 1: Definitely did, and I hate to even like admit it, but I fit that stereotype of I was a trouble maker. My brothers were kind of trouble makers. But as I grew up, the shame of that kind of melted away because I as I got older and became more mature in my relationship with God and Christ, I realized the enemy really attacks those families. And even when and you know your parents are on guard and praying and the whole community is praying against for you, I shouldn't they against you for you, there's still that really like intense aspect of the enemy is like taunting and any way they can slip in to get into your head. It's it seems more amplified. I feel like as a as a pastor's kid. So when I was younger, I was like, I'm never going to do this to my kids. I know it brought a lot of opportunity. We had unique opportunities to like travel all over the world as kids because what my what my dad did in the ministry, which was trained foreign leaders in their churches, and so we were We've been all over the world, and that opened my eyes. I would say that was one of the reasons why I became said to like didn't believe the narrative type of person. So I'm grateful for that. But I was a trouble maker. I feel so bad for my parents. I put them through it, to say the least.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you touched on something that I've thought about a lot. Satan doesn't spend his time on people who have already you know, befel themselves. Right. He goes after the ones that are godlike and or I shouldn't say that that those who are in faith, right, those who follow Christ, because that's the ones that he wants to convert, That's the ones he wants to turn over. He's not going to waste a lot of time on those people who are already not saved at that point, right, He's going to go after the people who have dedicated their life to Jesus. And I think that's the ones they focus on him. You just again, before we hit the record button, we were talking about twenty twenty and how that separated families, and this is one of those one of the ways they used to divide and conquer families as well.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, big time through a huge wrench in our relationship. And I hate that it angers me now because I love my parents and I know they try their hardest, and I'm going to do everything in my power to like bring honor to their name, but like they do kind of just believe like everything they.
Speaker 3: Hear from the news.
Speaker 1: And during that time, my dad he kept the church open, but he wore a mask and he had everyone wearing masks, and there was like this huge contention of people.
Speaker 3: Because I don't know if.
Speaker 1: You're able to google it, but Camby is a very obviously right winged community because there's so much farming out there and there's just a much more of like Trump's supporters and stuff like that, which it bothered me. Then I'm less bothered by it now because I know the truth that, as you always say, it's like two wings on the same bird, and it's not really this side or that side. It's all just one big clown show right now at least, and.
Speaker 3: Just it, people were like coming to the church intimidating.
Speaker 1: My dad like you're foolish and you're this and you're that. And my dad he really does have a heart for people, and I hate that he was even put.
Speaker 3: Through that whole situation.
Speaker 1: But it's like I feel he didn't feel like he had much of a place because the law enforce and Canby and everyone I know who doesn't even live in Canby would say that it's corrupt.
Speaker 3: There's been many, many things.
Speaker 1: That have happened throughout my life when I lived there that were just crazy. Like for real, quick example, right in the neighborhoods next to where my parents grew are where I grew up and my parents still live, a police officer got a call on a guy who was robbing this person's house. The police officer gets there, he realizes the guy robbing the house was his drug dealer, the cops drug dealer, and he doesn't even like the guy had him in like a headlock till the cops got there, and the cop was like, all right, well you know you could.
Speaker 3: You're free to go.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how that went, but it was in the newspaper like it was that extreme, and the yeah, the police don't even really like have any respect for my dad, and so I think there was a.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was like he was scared into doing that.
Speaker 1: And I hate to even say that because he's a grown man, but and he can make his own choices, but he's also under the four square. I don't know if you know that denomination, but he's under kind of there. I guess Mercy's I mean, he's at the mercy of them, so it's like he had to kind of follow.
Speaker 4: You know. I talked about the Four Square Church. I think it's probably been six months now, but they're headquarters out of LA and I did some research on the preacher, the head of it, way back one hundred years ago, Amy mcpheerson, I think, and that is its own rabbit hole in itself.
Speaker 3: Oh my, isn't it it is?
Speaker 1: I was actually trying to dig up are they like Freemasons.
Speaker 3: Because of their.
Speaker 4: Waked her own kidnapping? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was. She was a demented I hate to say, lady.
Speaker 1: She had a lot of problems like drugs and just I don't even know.
Speaker 3: But we, like as a church would go.
Speaker 1: They they hold conferences every year and when they're in LA you always go see those monuments as if you could call it that, and like her church, her house, and every time we went, I just felt this icky feeling inside of me, like this is weird. I don't nothing about this feels right. But I've always had my problems with the four Square denomination. There's a lot there. I don't know if I want to get into that, but it's I've seen things, and I think that's another reason why I've never really believed the narrative, because when you're in the church, and you're especially in the position my dad is in, you literally see all the dirt, all the dirt, and that's not just from the people who go, that's pastors and.
Speaker 3: Just hearing about all the scandals and just it's.
Speaker 1: Just it's like, why, why.
Speaker 3: Don't even tell me, you know.
Speaker 1: But then I'm glad at the same time as an adult that I know that no one's perfect in the church, and it's it's a place where hurting people go. But also like the pastors, they're they're not perfect there. They've got their own demons. And yeah, it's a.
Speaker 4: Lot, Yeah, that's I mean a lot. There's a lot of people flocking to non denominational churches. We have Listeners in my area where I live. They meet at the Lake the first Sunday of every month and they have their own prayer meetings.
Speaker 3: And that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really is. Because the Methodist church that's broke. And then you have four Square, which has like nine million people, and you look at the it's just you know, people are flawed. And I just mentioned on yesterday's podcast, so many people will go to church to be told what the Bible says instead of sitting down and reading the Bible.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: That's really what people should be doing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely. I mean I hate to even admit it. I keep saying that, but I've just started reading the Bible, like truly reading it in the last like three years. And I went to Bible College, like we studied the Bible, but it was it was more like his history things and dates and what this, you know, I don't know. It wasn't about the things that really do shape society, you know today, and it was just kind of surface level. And looking back, I know one of my professors, he I think would is a flat earther, but I would have he would have never said anything back then because he knew his job was on the line if he did. Probably and see even saying that it's like crazy because it's literally biblical cosmology and it's right there in the Bible, and he took the Bible very literally. He would always say that, and which I don't see why you wouldn't, but he man, he was let go. And I just sometimes I wonder why because I never really got the full picture why. And I'm like, I wonder if he was trying to push that a little bit and they were just like, yeah, sorry, you gotta go.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, that's just an assumption.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's what I was going to get to. It's really sad that someone you assumed it was a flat earther and he didn't have the courage to say it because once again his job was at risk. And yet again, at the same token, how many Bible verses can we pull one hundred and fifty two hundred that it doesn't move and you know everything that really supports the flatter theory more than it does heliocentrism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: And I think even when the firmament was brought up in Bible College, it was more excuse like away as like the ozone layer or something stupid like that, like oh, well, that's just describing the ozone layer. And then I would have questions like, okay, so, why don't we have you know, asteroids hitting us and stuff like that. Why is it that in my lifetime I have never once heard like, oh, this asteroid or this you know comment or whatever hit so and so somewhere or something like that.
Speaker 3: I just always wondered, like, how is it possible?
Speaker 1: Like I felt God was protecting us and had us in a protected.
Speaker 3: Dome per se, but I.
Speaker 1: Didn't really know enough and didn't know where to look and didn't know who to talk to about it.
Speaker 3: It was just kind of one of those things you know, you kind of pack.
Speaker 1: Away in the back of your mind and you always wonder about, like how is this possible?
Speaker 3: And why would the Bible say it?
Speaker 1: And why in the very front of the Bible where everybody starts. You know.
Speaker 3: It's just I feel bad because I'm like, I want to.
Speaker 1: Tell my kids, and my son he's eight years old and he's all into the sci fi and he likes things like that and stuff.
Speaker 3: So I do little by little.
Speaker 1: He's homeschooled, so I little by little tell him things. And the problem I'm having is he and my parents are extremely close, and when I brought them the flatter, they both looked at me like you're a looney and.
Speaker 3: Are you okay? Like they literally were like looking at me.
Speaker 1: The first thing my mom said, bless her heart, She was like, but there's pictures, mom, just because there are pictures. Those aren't even real pictures. And of course I kind of started losing her when I said those aren't even real pictures. I could see her face starting to okay, like you're crazy, and I'm like, mom, listen, do you think that evolution is real?
Speaker 3: And she's just like, well no, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, they teach that to us in school in the science books. It shows a literal ape evolving into a man in our science books, and they tell us that like where we were frogs or we were fish or so if you don't believe that, how can you believe what they're telling us about the quote unquote universe and where we're at and what we're on And yeah, it just they look they're like, well, we just don't want this like affecting your relationship with God. I was like, oh my, if anything, it has drawn me closer literally literally, because it's like physically I'm closer than what I thought I was. And yeah, it's just something that I can't really talk about with them, and I don't want them to think I'm like brainwashing my son. But then I'm like, but he's being brainwashed by mainstream science though, So it's like it's I'm trying to be tender about it, and I'm trying to just listen to the Lord, like how do you want me to go about this? But we're not really in the science yet. He's still learning how to like really read and write and get that underway, so I'll get there.
Speaker 4: We teached that the public education was the tenth plank of the Communist manifesto, and that really switched in the fifties was kind of the last era where mom stayed at home and dad went to work. He made enough money to have a house, a car, and go on vacation two weeks a year. And as the sixties came about, of course the women's lib movement, and you slowly saw the prices of everything escalate to you know, mom and dad went to work, and that's when really the public school system started educating our children. And I don't think that it was really ever meant to be that way. You know, education should be the responsibility of family and the community. And I remember being Gez twelve years old, maybe eleven, I don't know, but the kindergarten through third grade, I went to my local elementary school down the street, and was meant to be kindergarten through sixth grade. But nineteen seventy nine they started bussing, and I got on a bus and drove thirty minutes into the city to the city for school. So that's really where they started taking a community based education away. That was the same Jimmy Carter signed the Department of Education when they really took it over in the late seventies before Reagan came into office. It is something that I know is definitely daunting to a lot of people. It was certainly to me when I first decided to homeschool. But it's one of the best decisions I've ever made.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, absolutely, especially in I don't know how it is over there on the East Coast, but the Portland school system is so nasty and corrupt and disgusting, and oh man, it's just I wouldn't even consider it for a second. And that doesn't even I mean, depending on where you stand with school shootings and what you believe about that. That wasn't even the main reason to keep my kids home. But it's the science, the sexual orientation. Who are you You want to be a girl? Do you want to be a boy? It's whatever you want, you want to be a cat, you want to be a dog, sure, you know whatever, And.
Speaker 3: It's just sick, it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: And yeah, my kids will never step foot in a public school and I'm proud of that. And my husband luckily is on the exact same page as me there and.
Speaker 3: I'm grateful for that.
Speaker 4: And you mentioned your awakening. Was it twenty nineteen, twenty twenty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I think it was right before twenty twenty. The most unique, wonderful story. I had been in and out of jobs, and my husband and I weren't quite together yet, but we were trying to get ourselves together. And it was totally the Lord that brought us back together during this time too. I wonder one hundred percent believe that that he wanted everyone to be on the same you know, when all this shi t hit the fan and I got this job, this random job I.
Speaker 3: Found on craigslist.
Speaker 1: It was at a hydrocolonic clinic and TMI, it's for people who need a colon clintse. Yeah, it's a holistic way of keeping your body detoxed and clans which is it's awesome. I mean, it's I'll talk about that in the second but Rebecca, who was the owner of the place. She wrote me back and she wanted to interview me, and I was like, wow, that was cool, and so I had the interview. Everything went great. I got the job, and it was about I want to say, six months into me working there, It's when they kind of started this whole COVID talk.
Speaker 3: And at first I was like, weird.
Speaker 1: I mean, they tried to press stars a while ago, they tried to do the bird flu and so I'm like, I'm not really sold on it quite yet. I'm just kind of like whatever, you know, there's just I already knew that news was just there to scare us into doing things, and so I was just like, you know, whatever. But at the time, I was also pregnant, so I was just kind of like a little worried about how that would pan out. But so when this whole thing started Rebecca, I had actually never met her in person because she has a clinic down in New Mexico and she and I and my stant manager would do face timing together, and she was very vocal about her.
Speaker 3: Faith and that she.
Speaker 1: At first she kind of would dropping breadcrumbs like you say, like she would say, yeah, I only read out of you know, King James. And she was very adamant about that, and I was just like, Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 3: I guess she likes that old style of writing.
Speaker 1: That's like what's going through my head, you know, because I'm not really on the up and up even with that. Things have been taken out purposefully, and there's certain versions that are kind of corrupt. And I had no idea. And I mean I grew up in the church, you know, and so I'm like thinking, I know like everything and not at the same time. And so she's just like, hey, do you want to have a Bible study?
Speaker 3: And I'm thinking, well, sure, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Like my boss wants to do a Bible study with me, and so me Mina, my assistant manager, and her and her husband actually we all got on and she starts kind of the Bible study and she drops the bomb like right there, like, and we don't believe the Earth is a globe. We believe that it is flat, and that Helio centrism is sun worship and she just like boom like boom, boom boom, and she's like, and have you seen the interview with bird what's his name? A? Bird, and I'm like, what is this lady talking about. I'm like, she has dropping too many bombs. I'm with her, though, like I'm with her, like I'm not rejecting her quite yet because what she's saying is like legitimate, and when it's in the Bible, I am going to believe it, like I'm not going to And it was something that was always kind of there, I feel like for me, but something I was too afraid to really dive into because of how as you know, flat Earthers are scene and how people who go against what science says they're seen and everything.
Speaker 3: So I'm thinking, okay, well, here we go, and she just puts.
Speaker 1: Up the flat Earth model of what she believes that it is. And it was the one where it's like waters below, waters above, and then the sun and the mood and are like enclosed with us and everything, and that I'm still up in the air about but seeing it was like, Wow.
Speaker 3: This makes so much sense. And then I bought a book.
Speaker 1: I think it's called Glow The Globe That Are the greatest lie the Earth has ever? Oh what is it?
Speaker 3: I can't remember the name of it, but it's hit Edward Hendry Hendri.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't remember the title.
Speaker 4: Globe.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that one. That is a good book.
Speaker 1: It starts off really strong about like the gay community and the Zionists and and that was all like still something I had never dove into before. But I knew that most people in Hollywood who run the show were Jewish, and I could never understand what.
Speaker 3: What that was about. But I knew that, and.
Speaker 1: I was just stunned like by the book, and I was just amazed, and I was captivated, and it had me sold. Like she helped me. She gave me every single seeing I needed to know. It was a lot, but it gave me something to research, and I did my own research, and it really like resided in me like this is truth in God. I feel like really was like yep, yeah, that's that's where you need to be. So I did not reject it, not even for a second.
Speaker 4: That's awesome, And you made a great point that I should mention is Helio Centrism is indeed one hundred percent a model of sun worship. It's it represents the sun god Helios, which is certainly a representation of sun worship and it is pagan. It's rooted in pagan beliefs. And listen, you look at all the famous monuments and things around our very country, especially within Washington, d C. And New York. They are rooted in paganism, whether it's the Washington Monument or the Statue of Liberty. I mean, they have some really deep meanings which people are led to believe differently.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, everything in our culture is like, let's worship Greek gods or you know, the nephilim is why I see it, And it's down to everything everything, and even in fashion, you know.
Speaker 3: And I used to be really into.
Speaker 1: Kind of seeing what celebrities were doing and just kind of researching that kind of stuff, where what are they wearing? And you know, as a teenage girl, you kind of get caught up in that. But at the same time, you when you do that, you start seeing things like I think it was in junior high, which is kind of crazy to think, but it was after nine to eleven and I was in sixth grade and.
Speaker 3: When nine to eleven happened.
Speaker 1: But in seventh grade, I remember this boy and I'm so grateful for this boy because I don't even know who he was and I can't even remember his name, And he started folding all the dollar bills, like the five, the ten, and the twenty. I think the one has it too, but if you fold it, it's like a progression of the twin Tower is getting blown up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's the twenty for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like, so I can send it to you. The five dollar bill is the Twin Towers. The ten dollar bill is after the planes collided. The twenty dollars bill shows buildings collapsing, right, the fifty dollar bill is dust and smoke, and then the one hundred dollar bill is new beginning.
Speaker 3: And if you hold it sideways, it kind of looks like.
Speaker 4: A globe really, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Almost thinking, like, is that when they were like, this is when we're gonna really do the one world order, which we all know and from your shows, I've learned so much that that's when they really implemented and set it up to be that.
Speaker 4: What I found really interesting was that twenty dollars bill just got redesigned in nineteen ninety eight, three years before nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, wow, jeez.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But at the time he was just showing me like I think it was the ten dollars bill and he was like, do you see this.
Speaker 3: Is twin towers on fire?
Speaker 1: And I was like, how is it possible?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And I'm seventh grade, I'm not thinking about that stuff. But and then he started asking me do you know what the Illuminati is?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, no idea.
Speaker 1: He's like, why do you think there is a pyramid on our dollar bill? What is this I? And I'm like, who are who is this kid? I'm thinking, oh, like how does he know all of this stuff? And then as you know, you go on in life and you see hip hop music, especially jay Z, like I always thought he was holding up a diamond, but he was holding up the Freemason symbol Like that really is just crazy to me, Like, and these are people we were like looking up to as kids, and it's just it's psycho.
Speaker 4: And you know what's interesting, All this stuff is out in the open now. But because they control the media and everything, I think now it's just to the point where they mock.
Speaker 3: Us mm hmm. Absolutely. I mean.
Speaker 1: Just the whole Mars thing is such a joke. Yeah, such a joke, Like Devon Island is where they're really at and then I realized in so I was googling Devon Island before it kind of became on TikTok and stuff like that. I go back a few months later after the fact and I google it and it says Devin Island a place where NASA does a lot of their training.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, what, this was not on Google a few months ago.
Speaker 1: So they've like swung it, you know, to be like, oh, people are googling this, like they're figuring this out. So I feel like they had to be like this is where we train our astronauts or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's just it is. So it's a mockery.
Speaker 4: And even that picture that was posted to the JPL, the Jet Propulsion Laboratory's website on September of twenty twelve, there's actually a picture of a rat or some type of rodent on the picture. And of course, yes, you know, they had all kinds. It was even on Space dot com, Science dot com, and they had all types of explanations for it. It's just oh, yeah, for sure it's Devin Island.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It is so embarrassing. And it's like.
Speaker 1: I used to love astrology. I used to love this, like just the whole thought of it. And looking at the Hubble telescope photos, I am embarrassed to say like I loved those. I thought they were so real, Like I'm like thinking, these are amazing, Like how are they catching these photos?
Speaker 3: Like I'm just And then one day I'm on.
Speaker 1: Facebook and I feel bad because I don't remember any of these people who have like open my eyes, which I want to remember so I can thank them. But someone's like, you know, those pictures aren't real, right, And I'm like, what, how dare you talk about God's creation? Yeah, And they showed me a link or something like that and it shows where you know the information about the picture and who created it in the lab at NASA, and I'm like my whole world kind of started crumbling then. But I wasn't sold on the fact that space was fake yet. I was just like sold on the fact that they can't create those kind of pictures, that the telescope isn't that good of a camera, Like how would they be able to get that? And that was my kind of breaking through the space facade for myself, was that was the little seed that was planted in me and that I was like, okay, so they're really playing us right now. And I never believed we were at Mars.
Speaker 3: I think, I want to say high school I was.
Speaker 1: I started telling people jokingly we'd never been to the moon because I thought it was cool to.
Speaker 3: Be, you know whatever.
Speaker 1: But as I got older, I'm like, we really have not been to the moon? How is this? You know?
Speaker 3: Why haven't we gone back? Is my biggest question?
Speaker 1: And then of course when I was starting down this deeper rabbit hole your fact hunter and starting at like the very first episode of Flatter Styles, it really like helped me tangibly explain this to people, you know, and that was really exciting for me. I was like, wow, I you've laid out the fact and there's no denying those and how can people believe?
Speaker 3: This is where I'm at right now? I'm like, just all the things they've done.
Speaker 1: To just cause havoc in our life, Like, how could we believe these people?
Speaker 4: I know? And once you wake up and you kind of like, for me, it was a big deal. For me, I was, you know, late forties at the time, it was a big deal, and it's you know, the first fifty years of your life you've lived a lie, right, because that's one of the most basic things you're taught when you're a toddler, right, Santa Claus, and we live on a ball, and there's Venus and there's Mars. You know, you know, and this especially, you know, what's been really wearing me out lately is the whole story about the moonlight. Oh, it's a reflection of the sun. Well, why don't I see the sunlight hitting the moon? And you show me one example of a rock reflecting light? And I just get angry with myself sometimes for not questioning these things more, not at least peeling back one layer of the onion.
Speaker 1: Right, totally, totally, And I don't think we can beat ourselves up too bad because it's just they are so evil and the way they try to convince us of lies, and that's what the Father of lies does, you know. And that was another thing Rebecca really opened my eyes to was inversion. And she was like, Satan or the opposer, wants to take everything that God created and basically pervert it. And so when she said that, I just started to see things.
Speaker 3: In a new light more than ever.
Speaker 1: And it was just like from TV to this whole trans movement to just science in general, not giving credit to where the credit is due, and just making a mockery of God. Really, And that's where I started getting angry, like how dare these people like I fear for their judgment day, Like it's gonna be bad for them, Like I would not for a second want to question God and we'll not question him, but like I would never take what is his And oh, I just I couldn't do it. I can't do it.
Speaker 4: No, and they do, I mean everything. You look at our science books in high school, not once now I'm talking public schools here did it mention God, there was a man, there was a reason outside of God for everything, explanation like you mentioned at the beginning of the show, the Big Bang theory, evolution, and now Helio centrism. And it's funny that there are many churches open and most I would venture to say that most of them do stand against evolution for sure, because that goes directly against the origin story with Adam and Eve. And then of course the Big Bang theory completely contradicts genesis. But then why are all of them, minus your pastor Otals and few others out there so triggered by biblical cosmology.
Speaker 3: Right right?
Speaker 1: What is that? Like? That to me is the hook that the enemy has in our heart of you know, that deception. And I once I was able to take that hook out, it was like, Wow, the floodgates of just how everything has just been flipped upside down really just open my eyes. And I'm so grateful for her, like Rebecca to show have been bold enough to take that chance on me, because what if I was like, you're crazy, I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to work here anymore like you?
Speaker 1: But she she, she did it, And I'm like, I want to be there one day, but I just don't feel like I'm quite equipped enough. And even like agreeing to go and asking to come onto the show, I'm like, what am I doing? What do I even know?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And but you know, I just I feel like this is the one topic that I'm excited to talk about.
Speaker 3: And there is no one.
Speaker 1: That I can truly speak to about this, like in the depth that I want to go where they wouldn't look at me like I was crazy.
Speaker 3: Even my best friend she's.
Speaker 1: Like, that's cool that you think that you know, but she's kind of like, I don't know, you know, But it's fine. I don't need her to believe it to make me solidified in what I believe, but it would be nice to talk to somebody, like a peer about it.
Speaker 4: I agree on a percent. And that's why I think this format is it resonates with people. They're able to actually have a conversation, and I feel blessed to be able to have this conversation every week. You had mentioned, you know, Satan tries to pervert God's creation, and I do think vaccine is one of those ways they do it, which kind of leads me to my next question. And I think you're the same person who opened you up to flat Earth. If I remember reading your interview, you know, paragraphs about that, was the same person who warned you of what was coming with COVID.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's her. Yes, she was like she laid it out.
Speaker 1: She was like before it really even got crazy, she was like, listen, they're going to try to roll out a vaccine for this, do not get do not take it.
Speaker 3: And I'm just like what, Okay, I'm thinking, how does she know that?
Speaker 1: You know? And lo and behold, a couple of months later, they're rolling it out and I'm thinking, oh, heck, no, like get away from me. And then I mean, I had my daughter at the hospital, which I regret, but I none of my kids are vaccinated except for my oldest child, which he got vaccinated until he was one, and I just we couldn't do it anymore. Like we didn't know why we couldn't do it anymore, but we were just like, no, this is done. We're done with this. And so when we were in the hospital about ready to have my daughter, they wanted to test me for COVID and they didn't need to test my husband. For whatever reason, they stuck that thing up my nose like as far as it could go, and that was so painful, and I was so confused to what was happening to me because why would they not test him but they would test me, And the stuff had some sort of solution on it, and you know, I started telling my husband, I really hope they didn't give it to me or they didn't stick something up there, because that was far up my nasal cavity, and I was just like, what the heck, And of course, like when we're telling them, we're oh. And by the way, they don't say shots anymore in the hospital. They say are you going to give your child vitamins? Really tell it vitamins at least at the hospital I was at, and we're like yeah, no, they're like, okay, well we're going to have to have somebody come in here and tell you the risks. That happened like three times we had three separate doctors.
Speaker 4: But you know what's coming. They don't tell you the risks when you get them. No, just like the you know the commercials for the pharmaceuticals, it's fifteen seconds of smiles and high fives, and then forty five seconds if you're going to have a stroke, lose your hair, and your ear's going to fall.
Speaker 1: Off, right, that sounds way worse. That's what I have already.
Speaker 4: That's what people need to realize is when you say you know, whether it's the flu or anything else, they just say okay and they give it to you. But if you say no, you have to get lectured on what happens if you don't. Whereas even on the CDC's website, every single vitamin as they call it now, every single vaccine, no matter what it is, has side effects mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And I think that my eyes open to that long before I've never been about taking medicine, like I've always been on the more holistic path. And one thing that I remember seeing this commercial for one of those ridiculous brands that have the name like sky Reezi or something stupid like that, they were saying that this was a medication for people who were on antidepressants feeling suicidal and this helps you not feel suicidal.
Speaker 3: Wait, that makes no sense.
Speaker 1: How are they on antidepressant and they're feeling suicidal and you're going to give them another medication to help them not feel suicidal? And it's like you're just packing it on and it just makes no sense, you know. And that's where I was like, are they serious right now? Like they're really selling this crap? And I think.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 1: I was in high school and I saw the Sicko by Michael what's that girl's name? It was about the health system in America.
Speaker 4: And how oh is that Michael Moore?
Speaker 1: Yes, Michael Moore? And I watched his sicco and not really opened my eyes. I mean, I don't know the guy. I don't know what he's about. I know he probably is. Is he did he die? I think maybe?
Speaker 4: But I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just haven't heard from him. I just assumed he got off or something, but yeah, he he did. He did another documentary that I watched too, and I can't really remember what it was, but all.
Speaker 3: Of them are oh bowling for for Columbine. Columbine.
Speaker 1: Yes, so he Those documentary documentaries really helped open my eyes too to the medical system and how it's corrupt and basically doctors aren't making money off of doing their job anymore. It's about selling pharmacia and that I already was kind of on the up and up about. So Rebecca really didn't have to convince me too hard about that kind of stuff. But I was grateful that she was so like seeing things the way they needed to be seen and like divulging that information to me. I really appreciated that I had it really good during the pandemic.
Speaker 4: I hate to say it, that's that's so good that well, not only you have to understand you should give some credit to yourself because there's a lot of people who were told the same information that you were, but they chose not to follow it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Like my aunt bless her heart, but she's definitely the type of person who listens to what her doctor tells her to do and does every single last thing they tell her to do, which is, you need this booster, Okay, now you need the next booster. And how many times she's had COVID like ten times and she still keeps getting the boosters.
Speaker 4: Can't connect the dots.
Speaker 1: I can't, And my husband and I just look at each other, like all we can do is pray.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know you can do Yeah, you can present information, as I say, you can lead a horse to water, but that's that's really all you can do. And yeah, I get very worked up over the Pharmachia, which is, you know, just an evil enterprise. There are just about holistic solutions to every health problem you have. Most of the problems we bring on our self, whether it be our diet or on things of that nature. Anti depressants are one of the most evil and it listen, I'm not here to everybody makes their own decisions, but antidepressants, it's just they do a number on your liver, heart problems. They can cause epilepsy. People go from one medication to another. It can cause something I dealt with. I can't remember the name of it now. It's just everything that is man made, all these compounds that are created cause more problems. And then you know, I see people my wife works at a rehab center and there's some people who gets like twelve, thirteen, fourteen pills a day. Wow, it's just incredible.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: No, and again, we're treating the symptoms. We're not getting to the root of the problems. And everything is poison. You know, our foods, our processed foods that dies. You know what is it? Number five? All of this stuff is pasteurized milk. We have just gotten away from it. And I think when you know, you mentioned earlier the illuminati, the illuminated ones, that they know the truths about these things, and they feed us imitation food, you know, milk that doesn't have the things that it should have in it to keep us healthy. And you know, they just had another lawsuit settled with Roundup. And I always think back to being a young kid in the seventies, my dad telling me to go outside, pull those weeds, those dandelions, and then they go out and spray with the Roundup And in essence, what we were doing was we were picking the medicine out of the ground, throwing it away and spraying cancer causing you know, carcinogenics into the ground and into the air. It's just ludicrous when you stop and think about these things.
Speaker 3: It's ludicris, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: And just that those red dye and all the dies really are in more food targeted towards kids too.
Speaker 3: And just when I found out about what's.
Speaker 1: In the cereal, like the heavy metals and just all that stuff is kids food, you know that they want, that they ask for. And that tells me that marketing and the all the food FDA people are all on the same evil mission, which is poison our kids so that we can have forever.
Speaker 3: Customers.
Speaker 4: And how many stories did we see in twenty twenty of doctors who lost their license because they wouldn't push the vaccine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, In fact, Rebecca gave me this whole pamphlet of research by licensed doctors who basically laid it all out about all the vaccines that we give our kids and what happens to them in the long run and what could happen to them in the long run. And these were all doctors like who've been in the medical field for years and seeing the destruction that these vaccines had done to the kids and autism.
Speaker 3: And autoimmune diseases.
Speaker 1: I think Rebecca was telling me every every single autoimmune disease, there's new ones popping up all the time. Are basically all because of vaccines that we've taken. And that's terrifying. I mean, there's always a new one. Ones you've never even.
Speaker 3: It's like, what what is that?
Speaker 1: You know? And so many people have that and kids, you know, it's just oh, it makes me just so angry. And like every time we get a letter from Kaiser Permanente giving us a list of all the things that our kids need to be shot up with.
Speaker 3: Ye, and oh, your your child is due for a well appointment.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I throw that crap in the garbage.
Speaker 4: A well appointment. My wife just mentioned that the other day, and that the last thing they want is your child to be well.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously.
Speaker 4: The next thing I wanted to mention was and again, you lived near Portland during that just an insane year of twenty twenty, and how did you see that from where you sat and how did it affect you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: It was a crazy time. All of downtown Portland was basically destroyed. It used to be a beautiful place and a fairly safe I wouldn't say one percent safe, because homeless has always been a huge problem down there, and it just got so much worse, like every single store with glass window fronts broken, every mom and pop.
Speaker 3: Store closed down, just even just.
Speaker 1: The bit, like people who work in the towers, you know, couldn't really go downtown because it was so crazy and violent, and I honestly think it was worse than what even the news was showing, which is not usually the case, but I don't think they wanted to really admit the complete just chaos that downtown was in, and so many people lost their minds during that time who were not connected to the lord, and including one of my friends. She like ended up becoming a drug addict and lives on the streets now.
Speaker 3: And it's just.
Speaker 1: Like that all happened during that time because people were hopeless, and they were just like thinking, this is you know, we're on the road to destruction.
Speaker 3: Why not just be destructive, you know, And it's just sad.
Speaker 1: And then of course you start hearing things like there were people who weren't even with Black Lives Matter who were just starting to smash, you know, windows and you're hearing about the out Boys and how you know their leader was really a CIA M plant and all this stuff, and you're just like, oh my lord, what is going on? Yeah, and I'm sorry, go ahead, Yeah, oh no, you go ahead.
Speaker 4: I was just going to say, it's interesting. You know, we know that COVID played a large part. One of the key I think end states that COVID was supposed to meet was to get rid of the mom and pop businesses. But when you think back, whether it be Saint Louis or many of the major cities in Minneapolis, of course in Portland, a lot of the targets that were taken out were small businesses, and many of them just checked out and never reopened. Which again, when you talk about the the nWo, the One World Government, you know, whether it's the communist manifesto that they want private property to be gone, including small business.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, And I even felt it got worse after that whole movement happened. I mean, they shut down the moult Miilmah County courthouse and they rebuilt like a completely new one, and that new one is barricaded with like walls of like wood walls, and there's it's insane. But what's sad is like these bars, and I mean it is what it is.
Speaker 3: They're bars.
Speaker 1: Okay, they don't help people get any better in the community, but these people who have opened these bars are you know, hard working individuals who are just trying to make a living for themselves and constantly getting robbed. Like I think just the other day there was this bar that had been robbed I don't even know, like five times, and it's just the police aren't doing anything about it. And for the longest time, you know, as you know, we were dealing with the fact that drugs were legalized, meth, heroin, all the drugs, doesn't matter what it was, crack, you could have had some on you and they're not going to take you to jail, and they're not going to take your drugs away.
Speaker 3: From you either, They're just gonna let you go. And so there was just this.
Speaker 1: Ugh, just the chaos still and you know, Milwaukee is safer, but there are still so many homeless dealing with serious drug issues right down the street from my house, and that bothers me. And like the long term goal obviously is to find land and go in Homestead, but with our financial situation. You know, it's not that easy just to get up and go. But we just have to continually, like pray the blood of Jesus over our house, our kids for protection and just believe that, you know, he'll get us to where we need to be when the time is right. But it is a dark place here out in Portland. I hate it that it's become that, but it's always been a dark place though.
Speaker 3: I mean just the Masonic.
Speaker 1: Roots here, the human trafficking, the strip clubs, the adult entertainment out here is disgusting. I mean, it's there are no boundaries out here. It is like the wild West out here in Portland. It's not And you know, I don't want to get into it too much because I don't want to. I want to articulate it in a way that's not going to be offensive. But our leaders, our governors have always been lesbian women, and I can't stand it. I think it's just it's corruption and it's going back to what you're talking about, you know, like destroying that nuclear family, mom dad, stay at home mom. Kids you know, can be actually taken care of by their mother, not by a teacher at a preschool and or a daycare, you know, and they just have.
Speaker 3: No value for like.
Speaker 1: Us, you know, And we just have constantly been dealing with these women who are running the show and that seminism. I honestly believe it's just like this spirit of evil in our city and everywhere. Really. But it's like, how is accepting trans women. I don't even know how you would say trans people into being a woman and accepting that. How is that being a feminist? How is aborting babies being a feminist? How is like, I the feminism here is like real, and it's I see it affecting like the younger generation of girls too, Like it's just brazen, and it's like you can just see that they're just waiting to be offended by something you're gonna say. And even to admit to a woman in my you know, age group, that I want to be a stay at home mom, that I I'm on that I get to like stay home with my kids and be domesticated and like clean and cook and do all these wonderful things for my family. Like the fact that I have that opportunity is like so amazing to me that God has provided that for us. And even saying the word submitting to my husband is like, well, it's always a backlash or something else that has to be said, like.
Speaker 3: Oh, well he has to submit to you too in order for you to submit, And it's just like, oh my gosh, okay.
Speaker 1: God does talk about being equally yoked, and it does say that, you know, the man in the household does need to be like the leader, and like there's a lot.
Speaker 3: Versus in there that I can't really like remember, but.
Speaker 1: Just how the man does hold a certain role in his household and so does the woman though, and just to even have these conversations with people in my age group, it's like I am brainwashed or I am what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Like are you okay? Is he abusing you?
Speaker 1: Like? No, these are all my I feel God inspired, not even God inspired, like the Holy Spirit has like worked these things out in my heart that I know that that is what is right, you knowely, and I understand like not all families can have it like that, So yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Is certainly a blessing. And by the way, when you were talking, I pulled up a picture of your governor and she looks exactly like Keith Olberman. Yeah, that's Tina Kotek is her name. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and again.
Speaker 3: And it was brown before that, and she's.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, for sure, big time. And it's a shame that one of the problems with you call them Christians, followers of Christ, we become too tolerant of this evil stuff. Yeah, you know, so shame on us for allowing it to get to the point to where where it is. But yeah, I got to click off this picture.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's so gross.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, So you know, thanks for sharing all that. I kind of wanted to come back to flat Earth and yeah, you know you've mentioned that, you know, you didn't really have any luck with your your folks. I'm kind of in that same boat. While there are we've had them on this program, people who are older who have bought into flat Earth, But it does seem a more difficult task to get the older generation to even look at it. Have you had any success with friends or anyone else.
Speaker 1: Kind of I mean, like I said, one of my best friends, she's definitely open to like hearing me talk about it. She's kind of on the fence, like she really believes in science, and that's where it's hard to convince her otherwise because her and her husband, Like, I'm not trying to bash them or anything, but you know, they fully believe in like daycare and vaccinations and public school system and they're just like really big believers in that that they believe that those are good things. And that's where we really like don't meet eye to eye, but we don't judge each other either. I try not to ever make her feel bad for those things, but.
Speaker 3: I have definitely.
Speaker 1: Talked to her about it and like what I believe the model is and how NASA has just deceived us. And I don't make much groundwork there, but I try.
Speaker 3: I try a little bit.
Speaker 4: Again, that's all we can do, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Luckily my husband he's on the same page as me, and he believes, you know, it's all lie and that's awesome. We're on a flat plane, so that's really awesome. I love that.
Speaker 4: What would you consider to be your six silver bullets, your sixth most important pieces of evidence that we are living on a flat realm with the dome covering us?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For I really thought about this because I wanted to come semi prepared. My first bullet would be God's word. I mean, right there, it's stationary four Corners Dome, you know, and there's not just in Genesis, but Joshua Psalms, even a few verses in Kings that I found. But David is crying out to the Lord, and it says something about like him, uh, when the Lord comes down, like bending the boeing the.
Speaker 3: The firmament or something like that.
Speaker 1: And I mean, I've always been a believer of the Word and just really believing in that that that is God inspired and He's telling us this for a reason, you know, And it's not just you know, it just it to me, it matters a lot. And I think when people ask, you know, why does it matter, it does? You know?
Speaker 3: That's God's creation.
Speaker 1: And I think that everything God created in the material physical realm, if realm is is the word that I can use, I believe that it's logical, up is down, right is left, it's heavy, it's light, it's.
Speaker 3: You know, it's squared, it's circle.
Speaker 1: It's like things aren't a facade in the material world that God created for us. And even to sorry, this is a long, first silver bullet answer, but there's that almost like religion people follow, where like the food looks like the organ, yes, and that food actually helps with the organ that it looks like, yeah, okay, so that like God gives you us clues. They're not even clues. It's like cheating on a test. It's the answer is right there. It's just we have to open our eyes and just see it. I think my second bullet would be just intuition, kind of like the feeling, the hearing things, seeing things, being in an airplane, seeing Mount Hood to my right and Saint Helen's to my left and.
Speaker 3: You know, or vice versa.
Speaker 1: Being able to see so far, and that was something I didn't even think about being younger, you know, and just just just seeing things like I mean, that in itself is the how God created us to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So the intuition seeing things throughout life, seeing too far.
Speaker 1: Their science, And this came later in life after I learned more about the facts of what they say are facts. At least, it just doesn't make sense. Gravity doesn't make sense, like I don't understand how. So there was this experiment in school and we never really did it. They would just talk about it. And I don't know if anyone else can relate to this, but I say this as like a Mendela effect. Type of thing where they say, like if you drop a rock and a feather at the same time off of a five story building or whatever, they would both land at the same time. And I asked my husband about this. I was like, do you remember learning that? Then he was like, I remember like talking about that in class, Like what is that?
Speaker 3: Why are they trying to fake us out like that? Because that doesn't it doesn't work like that.
Speaker 1: You know, the feather would take way longer time to of course, but yeah, and they're trying to say it's gravity.
Speaker 3: It was like, what.
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: Certain things like that, it just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: And then I don't know if this too was a Mandela effect or if I'm remembering things correctly. But in science they would tell us we're a part of the Milky Way, but we could see them quote unquote Milky Way, So how are we in it? And that just didn't make sense to me either. And then how science changes, so like in elementary school, we're on an axle, rotating on an axle, not flying through space at however many miles per hour with our galaxy with us flying through.
Speaker 3: That was never taught. When we were little, we were on an axle, and if.
Speaker 1: The axle went on by even a centimeter, the sun would burn us.
Speaker 3: Smith a reen.
Speaker 1: And to me in the Bible it says God says, I am the same today, yesterday, and forever, like I never change. My word will never change. And that's where I'm like, that's the inversion. It constantly is changing, and it's constantly mocking, you know.
Speaker 4: Yep. And not to mention that the they say the axis that we're on is twenty three point four degrees, and if you subtract that from a right angle, which is ninety, it comes out to sixty six point six.
Speaker 1: So oh well, of course it does, yep, because they love to riddle us with the mark of the beast.
Speaker 4: Yep. And by the way, I should it should be noted. I'll put this in the show notes. I came across this a few weeks ago. There was a fact check by Reuters, who, by the way, if you go back and research the guy who started Reuters, part of the club. But they did a fact check that the Earth is not covered by a dome or firmament.
Speaker 1: Wow wow, I mean no surprise, of course, yeah, which means it's true.
Speaker 4: If they fact check something, you know.
Speaker 1: It's true, right right, Yeah, And just them being able to measure that far. There's no way, that's not even a fathom. You can't even fathom that distance, you know, like from us to the Sun.
Speaker 3: And I remember also this in elementary school.
Speaker 1: I swear they were saying that the Sun and the solar system and everything, what was it.
Speaker 3: I feel like they at.
Speaker 1: One point I remember them saying like we are rotating around with it, but oh I can't remember. See that's the thing. It's just like it never makes sense. It like they can try to make all this math work for them, but that's you can do.
Speaker 3: Math like that.
Speaker 1: You can manipulate math like that to get the equation that you want, just so that you have the right quote unquote answer.
Speaker 3: It's like that makes no sense to me. I had another point.
Speaker 1: Just the stars, how they rotate and they're on a schedule and they've never changed. And then you've got the northern star that's always right there, you know. And I used to be big into astrology. And then I was listening to I don't know if you've heard of them, Nephelin Death Squad.
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had ed maybry On and he did a revelation series and he's really cool. He's a good like he's an amazing researcher and he's done like a ton of work with this study of revelation. But he was saying that the Gospel is really written in the stars, and.
Speaker 3: That's where it was the first book was ever written.
Speaker 1: So like, no one can one up God, no one, because it's right there in the stars. And that like September, because I know a lot of people say, like Jesus' birth was probably more September.
Speaker 3: Well, that is in astrology the Virgin.
Speaker 1: And that in Virgo, right, so Virgo is really the Virgin Mary. And then the Lion of Judah, which August Leo, that's his return to like the and I don't I'm not saying it's going to happen in August, but I'm saying it tells you the story of him being here as a baby to him conquering all as the line of Judah.
Speaker 3: And it's just like amazing to me.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, see, that's another inversion because Satan took God's cosmology and he made it about us self. Because what is people are so self absorbed, they're like, oh, this is my mom's my personality is this this this because I'm a Leo, and it's just like, okay, sure, but that's the inversion. It's it's picking God out of the equation and making it about our self, ourselves.
Speaker 4: A great point. Great point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I think that was pretty much my silver bullet points there.
Speaker 4: Really well done. Was there anything that we're down to our last ten minutes or so? Was there anything that you wanted to talk about that we haven't mentioned yet.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of things, I mean, just to be quick, I think a lot of to where my skepticism came in about the government and never really believing what they were feeding us. My grandpa, he's well, they say he's full blood and Native American, but he grew up in the Turtle Mountain tribe out there in Montana, and he and his the story we always heard as children from him was he was kidnap apped more than one time, put on a train, but he escaped, so he jumped off the train and he ran back to his reservation. Then the third time they tried to kidnap him, he said, two guys in black suits came to his reservation and took him in a car and he rolled out of the car and ran for his life. And that was He was eight years old when that happened. And he was on his own from eight years old to sixteen because when he was sixteen, he joined the army, but they didn't have a birth certificate for him.
Speaker 3: So he just lied he said he was like eighteen or whatever.
Speaker 1: But just growing up with that story and not even knowing who these people were trying to kidnap him, but having an idea that that was the government, that I had this mistrust for the government from a child, like why would they do that to my grandpa? You know what I mean? And I think that really like opened my eyes.
Speaker 3: Just gradually throughout life just that.
Speaker 1: And then I did this is random, but I had this dream, this reoccurring dream when I was younger, and I was on a.
Speaker 3: Ship, like one of those old ships.
Speaker 1: And with I was on the dock and it was storming and raining and thunder lightning, and there was money scattered all over the dock, and you know that feeling you get where you're like, oh, you got my paycheck, I could pay my bills. You feel good. Well, of course, when I was a child, I didn't really have those stress, but that feeling of having money was like so exciting. And so I'm gathering up all the money, gathering it out, and I turn it over and it's blank.
Speaker 3: So it's counterfeit money.
Speaker 1: And I had this reoccurring dream so many times as a child, and I just never understood what it was until I became older. Like, Satan is trying to sell us this counterfeit you know, lie, it's counterfeit. It has no value. There's no value in what he is trying to make us believe, like there is no treasure in heaven when it comes to what Satan's trying to sell us.
Speaker 3: And I just like.
Speaker 1: Saint God had just implanted that in my heart at a young age to get through to where I am today, to see, you know the truth. And I'm so grateful for that, and I pray that so many other people have that experience with the Lord. I think that was about it. I mean, I probably could go on and on, but I know that we are on such a limited time, which is oh, there was one sure, it's an amos, and it's when God is talking about the plumb line, and I know that's a symbolism for upright and you know, righteousness and man and standing up straight in a sense. And but he in his vision though, he sees this plumb line and like everything God on this earth created is logical.
Speaker 3: You know, a plumb line wouldn't work on a globe.
Speaker 1: I know that sounds kind of silly, but it's like, no, it's like He is right above us, and we need to just keep that in mind, you know, because He is watching us and he and not to be like fearmongering it, but like if anything, we should be have a healthy fear of the Lord, you know, and not take these lies lightly and take it very seriously and be mad that we're like this opposer is trying to deceive us, you know, and continually like remember that, you know, God is right there, He's watching us, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Grateful for that. I'm very grateful for that.
Speaker 4: I'm a big fan of one of my favorite verses. This is out of Amos. It's five twenty four. But let judgment run down his waters and righteousness as a mighty stream.
Speaker 3: That is so good.
Speaker 4: Yes, what a great ninety minutes we've had, and you've shared so much insight from COVID to Portland to such great information on flat Earth. I have talked about the Four Square Church before. I may have to do one on my other podcast about that at some point with Amy McPherson, and just trying to continue to do what we do. Is you want to call us a flat earth? The Biblical cosmologists, just you know, we're living in interesting times and I think now's the time that we kind of put on the armor of God and share what we know and you know, share it with others. And again, that's all we can do. It's up to them to take what information we give them. And again that's not saying like we know something they don't, right, I never want to come off like that, but we do know that it's Biblical who runs the world and the Great Deceiver and how he just tries to make everything based on science versus what it says in the Bible. So again, thank you so much for your time, Rebecca. I had a wonderful conversation and I'm sure it's going to resonate with many many of our listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I am so honored to be a guest on your show, and just I am so grateful for your show and the fact Hunter. It has allowed me. You know, you're such like your heart is so pure, and I've tried to listen to so many other you know, truth seeker podcasts, and they just don't have that same plumb line, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's just your heart is is for the Lord, and that is what has allowed me to be able to really dive deep into the things that you've put out there for us because I can trust that, you know. And so I just thank you so much, and I'm so appreciative.
Speaker 3: This is a dream come true.
Speaker 4: That's so awesome. Thank you. That means a lot to me. I really appreciate the kind words. And again to everybody, including yourself, who has come on and shared their hearts with our listeners literally from around the world, that that's helped this podcast, you know, I do believe has played a small part in this movement where people are waking up, so all of us are a part of that. So thank you so much, Rebecca.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, George, and.
Speaker 4: Again God bless you all. I hope everybody has a great week, and we'll be back with another edition of The Flat Earth Files next Sunday night at eight pm. Eastern Time for Rebecca. I'm George. By the way. If you'd like to reach out to Becca, her email address will be in the show notes. God bless you all. Keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 5: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know you've had spain. I feel the time, tell down all the way. Yeah, I know you feel the more you smile at the same I say, go from you feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 4: Don't give it, No, don't give it and nevers home.
Speaker 2: Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 4: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 1: He's gone. I'm glad.
Speaker 2: Why it's a way got up? May come? Why wait God MC, I.
Speaker 5: Can see the street beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing.
Speaker 4: C Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 5: You're accepting a dead bodied.
Speaker 4: Beautiful you're shoving ride.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're lifting breath.
Speaker 5: You can hold your head of pide.
Speaker 1: Don't give up.
Speaker 4: No, don't give in. Never loves home.
Speaker 2: Don't let go on the primies.
Speaker 4: It ain't done Yet's God.
Speaker 2: Up, Clay, Why some waintel the God of Mabe comes don't give up, No, don't give in.
Speaker 4: You never live home. Don't let go on.
Speaker 2: The primis it ain't gon like it's worth living.
Speaker 4: W's a way town. The God up maybe called.
Speaker 2: Why surprise down? Got it up?
Speaker 4: Steam call? Oh yes, what surprase down?
Speaker 2: The God up staby caught, Oh yeah, gott.
Speaker 5: Don't give up, no, don't give in, never lose home, don't they go?
Speaker 1: Of the primis not me and done?
Speaker 5: Yeah's got a play waits and kind of eve cos. Don't give up. No dog giving whatever the home dog.
Speaker 3: They go of the crimes it ain't done.
Speaker 5: Others worth thev wats died, The god of every coors.
Speaker 4: Ah, the god of needs?
Speaker 1: Why do the god.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'amy.
Speaker 1: Mm hm