Speaker 1: This is a posehead, Jeffrey Daggers, Sodom Blunt, the un a bomber blowing up Waco, Texas and Heaven's Gates and Aliens Modified met for Nmes JFK shot on the head by the Cia, Bigfoot and the moth Man, Son of Sam talking to that tos again, Witches, Jo'm Sam, got serious Noise and haunting.
Speaker 2: Star carts and the Skull and Bones.
Speaker 1: Most celebrities are probably can so if you're feeling all alone, crack of Beer and get Stone, welcome you to the podcast Strange Proof.
Speaker 2: We're here to entertain you. We're here entertaining you.
Speaker 3: It's Tabet Kid Strange.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, everybody, Welcome back to the show. You know me. I am Tom kat aka Tom Thompson, Bill Raptilian Fight all my music on all music platforms. I am joined by a very special guest. You want to introduce yourself?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. My name is Hauntingly Christa, at least that's what the Internet calls me.
Speaker 2: And you are a paranormal investigator. What would you what would you describe yourself as?
Speaker 4: Paranorl investigator, spooky content creator, your friendly neighborhood ghost girl, all the things.
Speaker 5: That's fun, that's fun.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so I I saw some of your work, you know, online, and I thought it'd be interesting. We're kind of around the same aerial and area. I was gonna say, non terrible, it's just pretty basic. So and I kind of wanted to dive into, like, you know, how you got into this stuff and what kind of drove you to get into the paranormal and the spooky and when did it start?
Speaker 4: And oh gosh, well, the interest interested in the paranormals started quite young, just because I always say I became interested in the paranormal basically my entire life because it was something that I always knew was there. I've always had paranormal experiences. And then when I was about seven, we moved into my family home that my parents still live at, and it was very haunted. I don't know why. It wasn't like super old or anything like that, but it was very haunted. And like, that's where most of my paranormal experiences came from. One well, ironically enough, my very first one. There were like weird things like knocking, and I think that I could see ghosts when I was very young. But it's a foggy memory at this point because like I always, I always knew that ghosts existed before anyone could even tell me about them, and so it was just kind of like something I came to my parents about eventually, and I was like, this is happening. And my dad believes in ghosts, but my mom doesn't. So it was kind kind of dynamic. Yeah, So, especially like in their house that they live in, like the way that I grew up in, I would go to them about it, and my mom's like, you're making things up, lover, but like up, and then my dad would be like, oh, I'm experiencing it too. So it was interesting that way.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I find more more women have surprised and that they're more have intuition when it comes to spirits and being able to like you say, you can say, feel them or like under like feel their presence around. Yeah, I find compared to men, I find that like women about I've even my my wife, she's kind of she's kind of always been in tune to that stuff a little more than I have. She messed around with wige boards, had like, uh, she talked to a wigi board said, you know, the wigboard said when I'm around, I'm gonna knock this teddy bear off the shelf, and then it would fall off all the time, even when it was like push away at the back, So.
Speaker 4: It's like, what's going on here, but you're like picking up on like the vibe almost. But the very first like concrete experience where I was like, Okay, this is real, this is happening that I just go back to all the time. I think I was around like maybe like nine, and it didn't even happen in my child at home, but it happened with my dad and we were driving downtown Oakville, which is where I grew up, and we were passing by this building which we learned later was haunted. Had no idea it was haunted at the time. They actually did like a ghost trackers. Do you remember the y TV show ghost Trackers. It's like for kids.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure I used to watch YTV a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't know how legitimate it was. It was giving like Zach Beggans, but like smaller, but they did investigate like real like haunted legends. And we passed by this building that I later would learn was haunted. But when my dad and I were driving past it all of a sudden, He's obviously driving, and I'm in the passenger seat. Definitely was too young to be in the passenger seat, but I was there and we both looked to the left at the same time and we saw this thing like drop, like almost a ninety degree angle and scream and like, whenever we talked about it to this day, we're just like this, it's something that like haunts us to this day because it was that real and that traumatizing. It was like it was a scream that I've never heard before. So we pulled over to the side because we thought it was like someone who had like skateboarded or something and like fell down this staircase like outdoor staircase, extremely like hard. So my dad hopped out to go check, and then he came back to the car. He's like, no one's there, and I was like, what are you talking about. Hopped out of the car, and we're both looking at this like empty parking lot where that like that would be the only way that someone could go if they were going to run away from that fall, which you wouldn't have been able to get it from that fall. There was nothing there, no one was like walking the distance and we just had like a weird feeling about it. Later we found out it's that it's a theater slash public library and they say it was built on an ancient burial ground and now is funded by like a little girl.
Speaker 2: Ghost house disembodied voice. That's pretty creepy. Yeah, and this is strange, Bruce. So I have an old fashioned whiskey in my nice skull cup.
Speaker 4: You know, love it?
Speaker 2: It's yes, yes, I kind of have to. You know, it's just part of the nostalgic aspect of this show and that and then you know, I was, what are you drinking on?
Speaker 4: It's called a saki Collins weird Collins?
Speaker 2: Is it got sake and.
Speaker 4: Then something else? Yeah, it tastes like a fermented lemonade almost.
Speaker 5: It actually sounds pretty good.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 2: It's really good a long time. Go to wed an episode about a strange Japanese legends, and we drank h sake way too much. I didn't realize how strong that stuff was. And then you can get obliterated drinking too much of it, because it's it's pretty strong wine, because it's like rice wine or whatever. Right, Yeah, that's interesting I've never heard anyone. You know, I've had many people on the show drink all sorts of things. But that's that's a new one, Socky Collins. That's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I've always been to this stuff too.
Speaker 2: That was a very young kid, uh and and it like, you know the fans that have using wigi boards and and you know, my my aunt came from Jamaica and she told me, like to never use it and stuff like that by yourself. And then I was sixteen and I'm like using the weige boards when I'm like drinking and stuff. I was a pretty crazy kid, and I've had all sorts of weird experiences. Lights turn off, scratches on my buddy. It's funny. We're like we're calling ghosts and we want to like prove that it, you know, if it exists, and are they around? And my buddy was Native and it's like he had the darkest skin, so we're like, can you scratch him? And then he pulls up his sleeve and there's like all these scratch marks down his arm, like the white ones you think about like nails running down And it was weird because we watched him sit there this sweater on, right. So I've had also sorts of these experiences, and then so as you got older, you became more intrigued with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, it was actually when I was really like young, and like at that point when I was experiencing things, I was scared of it. Like, well, to be fair, I'm still scared. There was like a time period there that I pretended like I wasn't, like when I first started parailm investigating by myself, I was like, yeah, I'm not scared of nothing. I'm scared. I still get scared, but then I didn't want to experience it. I was like, oh my god, like what's going on? And especially because it was my own house too for the most part.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, So the wife won't let me use the weedge board even though I'd like to, because this the house that we're living in. It was just dropped here and like the eighteen hundreds, we don't know work. I don't even know how they did that, but according to the records and all that stuff, and it's on it's next door to her father's property, right, And then he said it was it just it was just dropped here. He had to renovate it, and like there was like dead cats in the walls. And my buddy was like, that's some witchcraft. So I don't know. He's Christian. So they have all their own ideas of what's going on, and they tell you not to mess with this stuff. And I've heard that from numerous people. Don't mess with this stuff. It's too late. I already have. I believe I was cursed from the Ouiji board at some aspect of it, of what I was doing, especially when I was provoking. I had it because I started getting into the alien stuff when I was fairly young, and then so when I would use the weedge board, it would start telling me that it was something that was actually not dead, that it was an intelligent being from outside of our reality. Oh yeah, interesting, yeah, And who knows if that's my own subconscious or whatever. And that's why I like, you know, I try to be even though I do believe in absurd things to everyday people like I do believe that there is lower vibrational entities, like when people consider reptilians or some of these demonic.
Speaker 5: Forces or whatever.
Speaker 2: But I do try to come at things at least kind of logically to explain away first, and then if I can't do it, then something's going on, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you always got to debunk first on investigations, and.
Speaker 2: That's where the home the hard thing is is like if you have if your your own house is haunted, you don't really want to invoke them to become more active. And like I said, we just covered the Harrisville haunting and how that was, like the ghost was kissing the kids at night. They're like tucking them in and then kissing them on the floor. Weird shit like that. So it's like, how you do you really want to try to invoke something in your own home and then you have to live with it. And there's people that died in this house. A baby died, someone just died not long ago in this place. So I'm always worried about like having to invoke those things out of the home that I live in. But then you you didn't want to pursue it any further. Well, when you were young.
Speaker 4: At least, it just scared me. So I just kind of tried to pretend like it wasn't happening. And then occasionally I would sit down with my dad and I'd be like, so this is go on, Like what are you experiencing? You feel like me too? Like whatever, But it was it was never anything super super crazy. It was like knocking, weird noises that can't be explain like not how settling noises, shadow figures, but nothing like nothing like the conjuring, hauntings or anything like that. But it was just something that, Okay, there's clearly something else going on here, and I'm not sure why. So as that, as I got older and I got less afraid of it, started getting into supernatural, like the television show Big Fan. Up until about season ten, we got a little bit repetitive.
Speaker 2: But out of Buddy that told me always, He's like, you should watch that show. You probably love it. I never got into it, but I've used sound clips from their show and stuff like that on the on the soundboard that have just because it is kind of funny.
Speaker 5: He's like, fourth, it's a third encounter.
Speaker 2: No, it's a fourth encounter. He's like freaking as he's getting chased by aliens. It sounds like something I get into, But like, at this point, right television is I feel like pretty shitty, So I might have to go back and start watching all those seasons.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I recommend to anyone watch from season one to season five. That was like what Eric Krypti, the creator of Supernatural, wrote, and it should have ended at five watched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm definitely gonna check Everyone's told me to check it out, so I have to at this point.
Speaker 4: But yeah, as I started watching shows like Supernatural and Charmed, and like I loved Charmed still do.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we just brought it up on the is that the one with the little creepy boy, right?
Speaker 5: That is that?
Speaker 2: It was three witches Okay, charm I was thinking of Passions. Sorry, Passions are it's the same kind of vibe where it's like a soap opera kind of vibe and there's this weird little kid that's like diosaster sides. It's a weird one.
Speaker 4: But yeah, as I started like watching more shows like that, started going online and learning more about different ghost stories, it just kind of became something that I got less scared of and like more intrigued by. And so as I was growing up, I was kind of just in that mode and it was something I always wanted to do further, but I was always afraid of what people would think of me, and they would.
Speaker 2: Judge me, yeah, and don't worry.
Speaker 5: We've all been there, and then just stop caring.
Speaker 4: Exactly. It was the pandemic for me. I was like at home and I was like, okay, well what do I have to lose? At that point, I just turned twenty five. I'm like, hey, I'm like in my mid twenties. I don't really care what anyone thinks about me anymore and locked down in the pandemic. So now I'm going to do this. So I just started sharing online my interest and I started a parent on investigating by myself.
Speaker 5: Well that's cool, like.
Speaker 4: Little, little by little, until I started sharing more ghost stories on TikTok. That led me to blow up on a TikTok a little bit, and then I met my team through TikTok.
Speaker 2: So then I I remember like, there is a an investigative team in Branford, and I was going to try to contact them at some point. It's like the Branford Paranormal Society, I think. And I never got around to doing it because I was trying to look at doing some of paranormal investing.
Speaker 5: Uh you know I I like, I said, I've.
Speaker 2: Used weed boards, I have the equipment, my dad bought me I was eighteen, like the ghost detecting equipment where it had like the spirit box, the the what was it called laser pointer which shows the grid, the frequents or whatever not the guy.
Speaker 5: It's not Geiger meter.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like that where it's it shows the Yeah, well I'm record, uh yeah, and then I really what I really like, you know, I'm I was a fan of Ghost Adventures too, as much as like I do think Zach Begans is a massive douchebag. I do, He's such a douchebag. But I used to watch that all the time and it gave me the vibe that I like. And and I was super into horror movie since I was a kid, right and and it's funny because it led me to doing a horror podcast with my buddy in Ireland and somehow he just came into my life. It's weird as things happen. And uh, we just finished doing like Freddy Versus Jason. People are loving it actually because we did a hold deep diving a Friday thirteenth in the summer, and that's the that's the stuff that I loved since I was a kid. Was the idea of being scared, but there was no harm involved. Like, I'm not a real As I got older, I'm not really a big fan of heights, right, I'll go on roller coasters saying on a really tall like, I'm just I can't control it, right, But talking about the investigate ghosts or to watch a scary movie that keeps you on edge, that invokes this feeling out of you that you I can't turn away from it.
Speaker 4: I feel it.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you're the.
Speaker 4: Safe yeah, oh definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so and then you found so you found your team, and then did you guys just start getting into uh going around to different places. My biggest question too, is like how do you get it into these locations too?
Speaker 4: So yeah, it all sorts of different ways. So when my teammates reached out to me, like we call him the lead investigator because it was kind of like his creation was his creation for three guys. Yeah, so there's.
Speaker 2: How many male female female or male female?
Speaker 4: So there's rafe and he it was his creation walking among us. That's our team and his wife Kelly.
Speaker 2: So that's awesome. That's actually a song. So I did that. It's cool.
Speaker 4: Really, that's cool.
Speaker 2: I wonder if I don't know if you got it from that, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's a very the logo.
Speaker 5: Famous punk band. That's cool.
Speaker 2: And then so and you guys kind of collaborated, like you guys found interest.
Speaker 4: So he started seeing well and also people were tagging him because he has a little bit of a following on TikTok as well. People they keep doing this, but there were a lot of people were tagging him in my videos when I first started blowing up, and I at that point it was like at the start of my TikTok, so there were too many things. I was missing it and he couldn't send me a message because I didn't follow him. And then eventually I saw a comment, so I followed him back and he immediately messaged me and was like, let's set up a video call. And I was like, because like at first, I'm like, I don't really, I don't know your strangers.
Speaker 2: Gotta be careful, especially like obviously we've all seen catfish, you know what I mean, Like you never know what people never know, and you.
Speaker 4: Know, he like, I just I wasn't sure, and he was like, yeah, I mean my wife were starting this team, so like, do you want to be part of it and like all this stuff. So I was like I entertained it for some reason. And so I got on a call with them and immediately, I don't know it, we just like clicked like we're family, like we've known each other before.
Speaker 2: It is weird how things like I don't know, I believe everything I'm for a reason.
Speaker 5: That's just part of my mantra that I do.
Speaker 2: I think that these things are set up in this reality to help people either learn or coexist with people that are like minded with them. And that's the same way how I met Aaron from Ireland. We both followed each other. I had a couple TikTok accounts. I'd one that blew up, they got shutout band and then this, and then all of them are gone now because they just came after me. And now I think my voice is like something that they tag and stuff. This guy, yeah, yeah, they did not like what I was saying, but the thing is, and I used it as a way to try to wake people up and stuff. But I saw him and I'm like, oh, obviously you always loved horror movies. And then we just started talking. I thought he was some old guy. I didn't know, Like I was just guessing, Oh, he's in a horror fan he's probably some dude in his forties. And then it's so crazy. We're like best friends and he lives on the other side of the world. We think the same, We've had the same kind of life experiences, we have the same sense of humor, the same sort of political views, all that type of stuff, And it's just interesting how things set up in that kind of way in life, Like things are pulling you toward awards something right, even you have you coming on the show is like, I do believe that people are supposed to connect and in form new things and collectivize and kind of become something better and learn from each other.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Definitely, that's very cool, man, I'm jealous.
Speaker 5: I would love to come back with interesing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely, we definitely have to. Honestly, you should. I'll give you Rape's contact information after because he he's also like a horror movie collector.
Speaker 5: Oh cool, and horror movie fan.
Speaker 4: PanAm will obviously enthusiasts, So you guys can probably have a good conversation too.
Speaker 2: That would be interesting. And so out of so many plays I could we could take this uh, and then you guys started panor like did you what was your first location? Like how did this start? How did this kind of get going?
Speaker 4: So we started at their house actually there, well they don't live there anymore, but it had been crazy haunted and they were having lots of weird experiences in their basements. So they're like, what better places start than at home? Right, So that's what we started. And then I was getting different contacts come to me with different locations. I had this follower of mind reach out with this this haunted Army camp Base Camp, Old Camp, and so ended up going there and doing an investigation with them there. And that was like the first year.
Speaker 2: And then can't do anything significant like in the first year, like anything compelling.
Speaker 4: Some things I'm the capital activity, like the little motion sensor capitals. We had a lot of activity with that. We also got a lot of orbs. At first, I'm starting to lean away from orbs. Rayf and Kelly are still on orbs a little bit, depending on the ORB just because what do.
Speaker 2: You mean, Because like I've I've had some I could I could tell you about some weird orbs that I've captured.
Speaker 4: Same there's some weird ones that I'm like, hey, there's something happening here, and.
Speaker 2: Some of it's dust, some of it's dust, some.
Speaker 4: Of its bugs. But there has been like a lot of research that I've come across and a lot of people talking about it on Internet about how all orbs are on some level dust or bugs, and I'm like, Okay, I can see that there's some of them that just moved so strangely, so.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's almost impossible for what I caught. So there at one time, there was one time on a bridge, we were walking across a bridge and uh, the wife took a picture of me, or took I took a picture of the bridge or something that there was a clear green orb that you could zoom into and it looked like plasma like and there's no green orbs have to do with nature, and I suppose to be nature's spirits or maybe just residual energy. There's no way it was a bug or anything like. It was like I was on the other side of the bridge. It was like in the middle of the bridge and this like big green or you could zoom into. I have it somewhere on my way back on my Instagram and in two different pictures. It moved and you could zoom in it look like plasma. And then there was one time we were in a hotel. I was.
Speaker 5: I used to drink a lot, a lot more than I do now.
Speaker 2: I was, you know, and I was a crazy young dude and we were in Niagara Falls. We were in a hotel room and wife took a picture of me naked like pisson or whatever. Right and behind me was a red orb and I've never seen that in my life. And red orb was more negative energies. And this is other time where I was in a weird dark spot in my life.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 2: I used Wiji boards a lot. I was, you know, into the dark occult researching aliens and the occultism stuff. And you could zoom in. You could see like a clear as day bread or behind me and like where you know in those hotels where they like the hot ta or the tub opens up to like a window and then the bedrooms on the other side of the window. So she was like sitting on the bed or staying there and you could clearly see like there's no way it would be dust or bug, there's nothing in the room. And I was just standing there and then you see it behind me and it's a very clear red ORB that and you could zoom in and that's what I always like, what the hell is it? And you look at it and there's it's literally like red and like looks like some like plasma. It's weird. So I tend to think that some of those I don't know how. I don't know what else it could have been. I have no idea.
Speaker 4: It's it's ones like that, and it's experiences like that and things like that. That's what keeps seeing on the ORB train.
Speaker 2: But it's just I don't know, I don't think where they're like, that's an ORB you know, it's just like this thing just flying. It's like it could be dust, right, And I caught that we went. I took a bunch of pictures in uh In why of the wax museums in Niagara Falls, and I thought that there's a couple of pictures I could caught orbs. But then there's things you could see that were definitely dust because it's old as shit. Man. The Louis whatever, the famous one that is not very doesn't look that great, but you could that do all the white orbs and like ass because it easily could be dust. The ones that are colored. I'm like, it's very hard to say that because I've seen pictures of glowbugs and it's like, I don't know, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: The colored ones definitely they get me thinking, that's for sure. But that's what we were getting like a lot during our So when we started, we started kind of halfway through the year in twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: Two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so summer of twenty twenty two is when we started investigating, and then so we did two investigations and then we started posting at the beginning of twenty twenty three, and then since then it's been like investigation after investigation after investigations. So we either book locations, so will if it's a hotel, If it's an airbnb, then obviously we'll book it and pay for it. Sometimes we call locations and we're like, hey, we heard this place's hunt, Like, can we get in for an investigation? Sometimes they have a fee, sometimes they don't.
Speaker 2: Weird because I'm always wondering about that because I would love to like do that sort of thing, and it's sad. My one my co host is in uh lives in New Brunswick now, but he used to live like close to me, and I always wanted to do this. We go for a ghost walk or we're gonna I mean me and the wife, we're gonna try to do this year in Hamilton do the ghost walk and stuff.
Speaker 5: And uh, I always want to do that stuff.
Speaker 2: But either I have a couple of friends that are close there with that Christians, they don't want to involve them stuff that stuff, and so it is hard to my buddy Billy that I do the show.
Speaker 5: It would be so skeptical about it.
Speaker 2: That's why it would be entertaining, because it's like he's always like no, no, until like something scratches his neck or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I get that. Yeah. So yeah, it's just kind of like a mixture of a mixture of things. But mostly mostly we reach out to places. Occasionally I'll have someone slide into my dmsb like I have a haunted place. We actually have When is this coming out?
Speaker 2: Probably a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: I had a strip club that's haunted slide into my DMS. Sounds weird.
Speaker 5: Sliding into your DMS. Hey, can I get it right?
Speaker 4: Honestly? But it's in like this old haunted mansion in Guelph, and so they were like, do you want to come through for like a walk through? I was like, can I bring my team for an investigation? They're like, yeah, wow, that's so cool.
Speaker 5: Man and ghost strippers would be awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's coming, that's coming this weekend.
Speaker 5: Actually, that's so funny. I made a joke.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is really or not, but I swear that a ghosts molested me when I was a kids. We're using the Ouiji board and and so we called upon who we thought was Emily Rose right from the actressist film. Comes to find out she's not a real person, and she the woman claimed to be a woman from Brampton. Brampton is not a Canadian place anymore in my opinion. So and it was it was this woman that supposed to be died, this young girl. And then she always told me, like on the Weig Boys, she was attracted to me and all this weird stuff. And I was a little boy. I didn't know what the hell was he was saying, was there a subconscious was it me wanting this or some strange thing? And then, uh, that is so weird. I remember going to sleep the one day I just told this story and then I wake up my boxes like across the room or whatever, and then we're using the weed boy the next day, and all my friends and I swear, I like I slept with them on And then it told me that the two female spirits that inhabit the house took advantage of me. It's giving, Yeah, I know, and and God knows what, because like when I was younger, I didn't know what the hell was going on. I used to like imagine and this is why you don't know what you're invoking. I keep using that weird but like what you're pulling out from the because I used to be like I used to hear the like. I don't think that all of our thoughts are our thoughts. I think that our thoughts some thoughts could just be dropped in there. And that's the scariest thing about that way our reality works. And how I believe that just because it's something you knock on, it doesn't mean it's physical. Doesn't mean it's table at my laptop, so it's physical. Doesn't mean this glass is physical because molecules are just slowed down to a point where it becomes physical right, And I always told this to people that you see ten percent of reality, that's it, maybe even less so am I And I remember being like, oh, I'm gonna hold your hand. Hear that in my head and then my hand would tingle, and I'm like, I don't know if my brain was doing that put like making this am you know? But I'm pretty honest on the show about my experiences and what things I've went through, because I think it's more genuine and real to be like that rather than play something that you're not. So I've had weird stuff like that where I'm like, I don't know if it was just me making this up because you know, I wanted that to be the case, or but it was creepy. And I remember being like creeped out and thinking that there was these and they told me their names and all sorts of shit, and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, that's having me lean towards that that was legit, like because like weird, Yeah, that's a that's a strange thing to be so young into placebo into your head was.
Speaker 5: Like twelve, or it's very weird.
Speaker 2: We had I should tell you this, you would find it funny for like is uh is what we used to start. We used to call people that we we knew were dead or whatever, right like Tupac And I remember like a light blue out and I think that Tupac might be in Cuba. Who knows. Actually have a whole episode ready to go about that idea of him faking his death. Yeah, but uh And we called things like people like Harold Tudini. And I remember calling Harold Tudini and he would tell us jokes, and there was there was like five of us, and and we used to come home. We used to come from school because I was close to the school at lunch and use the WEIEDI board. We were in grade six and seven. Uh So it's very how how much we got into using it was very weird, and it does become obsessive where my aunt that like did it when she was in Jamaica said she couldn't each, couldn't sleep, all that type of stuff, and so he would tell us jokes.
Speaker 5: And the one I remember is we were all very emo.
Speaker 2: I was very punk at one point and then it reverted into the emo phase of like I had and people don't believe me, but we're going to do it. On Patreon eventually I had like pink hair over my eyes, like streaks of pink black. I was very into that vibe. I was a screamer in a metal band before I started doing music and hip hop, and yeah, it was it was a different time, and that was a rebellious thing. It wasn't this thing of like what people see it nowadays of I'm not going to get into that, but that it was more of a rebellious thing to do with the music. And I got suspended for wearing eye makeup stuff like that, like, yeah, pretty I've had. I lived a pretty wild life for literally they suspended me for multiple weeks. And my dad had made a joke where he's like, what if our religion was we're clowns and we'd like to wear makeup, And are you gonna, like, you know, kick him out for that?
Speaker 5: And then so so like eventually I lost my train of thought.
Speaker 2: But I kind of I have always been into this kind of stuff, and it is straight, Oh what joke he told? So then we're all punk and all that stuff. And I used to wear like riped shirts and zippers in the pants, all sorts of dumb shit. And then so the joke that I'll never forget, and it's so dumb, But I don't know how any of us could have like thought of this was how did the chicken cross the road? It was staple to the chicken? Or that how did the punk cross the road? It was staple to the chicken. So a very dumb joke, a very weird, dumb joke. But because punks used to have like zippers in their like zippers in their pants, and like safety pins and their lips all sorts of stuff like that, that I don't know how any of us at that age could have thought of that or they was so ridiculous. That is that weird?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like even you like leading up to that, I was like trying to think of like where that Joe could have went, did not guess that it was.
Speaker 2: So it was so dumb, so dumb that it was almost like whatever this spirit was was like, uh, like kind of trolling us before that even term came into existence. It was like trolling us. And I think that that that happens more often than people want to maybe acknowledge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably, So then.
Speaker 2: You guys got in the paranormal investigating, so I like telling the at least so you understand kind of at least who I am, even though the fans already know. I want you to kind of grasp how Yeah, I'm a kookie guy, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: I'm a strange guys, why.
Speaker 4: Do the show soul?
Speaker 2: So once you guys got started, do you remember like a significant place that you went to when you guys kind of first started really getting into this, because obviously, like you don't know each other at the beginning, and you have to obviously develop this kind of chemistry after a while, right.
Speaker 4: Mm hm, well the first Okay, actually I should backtrack to slightly. So when we first started our team, so, like I mentioned, it was Rafe. It was his idea and basically because this happened shortly, like at the beginning of the year of twenty twenty two, and so when Raife had reached out to me, it was like March April ish and for the past few months he had been trying to get a hold of me, but that Christmas that had just passed, his wife had gotten him like a camera, some ghost hunting equipment, and like I think it was like a YouTube for dummies book or something like that, and it was like go because she kept talking about it and she was like sick of it. She's like, go do it, start it. So that started, and he was also friends with I don't know if you've heard of James White, but he does seances here in Toronto. Yeah, he does, like these authentic Victorian seances in different locations. This year will be his eighth year in a row, and so he they got to know him. So he was actually an original member of our team too, but he had to step back because he was dealing with some personal stuff on the side. But our team was originally the four of us. So our first two investigations, the one at their house and then the army camp, were with the four of us, and then we were supposed to go to the back house in Penn teng Machine, which is like this haunted airbnb that you can rent out. We're actually going back this weekend as well.
Speaker 5: No, it's so it's very funny.
Speaker 2: The Pennett hopefully and I can't even pronounce that. So we I just released a frog You from the Vault episode, which I'll release like older episodes. You talked about this serial killer, uh, this kid in serial killer that killed that couldn't be cured, and I just released it last night, as like I sometimes released old episode, especially for a video on Rumble, Uh so people can catch it and stuff, and uh, I couldn't pronounce it. And I was just watching it last night because it was like live or whatever, and me and my buddy I was like, can you pronounce this for me? And I couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: That's so weird, weird synchronicities.
Speaker 4: When we first started, Yeah, that's it. When we first went there, I could not pronounce it for the life of me either. I kept calling a Penguin shine.
Speaker 5: Machine of machine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a big fancy word. But you can rent out the apartment three O two Now both rooms on the top are completely rentable, so we rent out the entire top floor.
Speaker 5: The rest is pretty expensive.
Speaker 4: I think. I think it's pretty standard for like an Airbnb apartment. I mean, when you rent out both, then obviously you're paying like two different rents. But if you just get the one, I think it's probably like maybe like three hundred bucks a month or not months or a day. But then the other floors have different tenants. So the owner lives in the house on like the main floor, and then there's some tenants that live on the second floor. So when we that was our first, like our first investigation overnight and it was our third investigation like total. At this point, we had lost James because he had to do his thing, and my husband actually stepped in for a couple investigations, so he came along with us to that one, and so it was interesting to like, you know, we were just getting to know each other still and now we're like in this fonted house for the night and we're experiencing all these things and.
Speaker 2: That's a weird thing to do with people that you may not know that well, yeah, it's kind of like a personal thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it like it it flowed really well, and I know the rest.
Speaker 2: Was history, and it kind of goes back to when.
Speaker 4: We first like when I first did the video call with them and like, which is not something I would normally do because I've had a lot of people reach out to me and be like, hey, do you want to I can go go something with you, even before I met my team, and there's just so many people it's like how do you keep track of it all? And you can't go with every single person. So it was just when when that happened and then when we actually formed the team, it was just something that was like okay, like this team was meant to come together for something.
Speaker 5: It's like fate, Like I said, everything for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some there's something about that of connecting and and the ether kind of pointing you in the right direction.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we always say just because like of how like we get along even though their their husband and wife, I'm like their little sister. So it's like an interesting dynamic that way.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool. Like I don't know if I could ever come join you guys, and you guys around this area, that's why. The craziest thing and like we can jump around to different topics or whatever is I saw that you guys were doing the Arlington and that's cool because like I grew up somewhat in Paris a little bit, and uh my mom was originally from Toronto, and then we kind of moved to a small town for a bit. And it's kind of wild because even me and the wife stayed there in the honeymoon, sweet or whatever it was after the wedding.
Speaker 5: Somebody got it for us and.
Speaker 2: It's it's a creepy building and and actually like know there's there's a one of the women that work at the front desk. I grew up with her and yeah, so it was kind of and she hadn't seen me a long time and we're like, I'm like a drunken shit walking in like my shirts up button. They were just like trying to get up to the room, and it was it was I could feel a vibe though it's such a it's an old definitely such an old location. I would love to hear a little bit about that before I asked you some more questions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Arlington was actually a really interesting one. I forget how it came up, but obviously we booked that one just like we booked a hotel room. I remember Rafe had called the front desk and was like, we heard your places haunted. Can you give us your most haunted room? And she's like, the most haunted room is the Edgar Allen Post Suite. Ironically enough, I don't think he stayed there, but they So every room in Arlington is like decorated differently, I girl and both themed and in that room someone had actually like died because they took their own life. They went down to like the home hardware down the street.
Speaker 5: Got what, Oh that's crazy, man. That's like I used to man Paris.
Speaker 2: I grew up getting drunk and walking down that street and all sorts of crazy nonsense that we do when were kids because we had nothing else to do, break into old factories and stuff.
Speaker 5: That's wild, so fun.
Speaker 4: It's a beautiful hotel. Very it looks like.
Speaker 2: Haunted Paris has changed a lot since I was there. I bet I got to say wild. So that when you guys, what was the vibe like when you guys entered the room, Because the whole time you're there, like I don't know, I would be like like jittery, like kind of wanting to like really get it going.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was definitely some jittery feelings. This was one of our first investigations as well.
Speaker 5: And that's cool, just the.
Speaker 4: Three of us this time, and so again it's like we're still like, you know, getting to know each other. You know. Apparently I snore, so.
Speaker 2: Do you guys? You share the room while you sleep, does anyone stay awake to make sure nothing crazy is happening?
Speaker 4: So now we use sleep cams, so we have quite a few cameras, so we sleep with the cameras on us at this point.
Speaker 2: We didn't but yeah, because are you just starting and you're figuring it out right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I was doing a ghost I don't know how I could sleep though, I'd be like wired, I'd have to like, I'm going to sleep in today so I can stay up all night.
Speaker 4: You know. It's so ironic. And if I'm sure my team will watch this and they'll probably be like, you better tell them, you better tell them. So I am. I love my sleep. I am the worst paranemal investigator for this reason. I do not like late nights. I like early investigations. Like I'm like, let's go to bed though, and like Reefe and Kelly are just like, hey, it's like four am, five am, like let's keep going. I'm like, oh my god. So they laugh. They just they always call me the worst investigator for that reason.
Speaker 2: There's uh so it's so fun because like I don't know, I saw somebody doing this where I'm like I would do drunk ghost hunting, and I guess there's already that there's somebody people on YouTube that are doing it.
Speaker 5: I just somebody told me about, oh they do this or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm like, just for fun because you feel like you're like you're more loose, and that's why I like, I drink on the show and stuff like that. And we don't do it as bad as we used to. We used to, like my coach used to beside me, or we do it in the basement where we started and we were drinking between the two of us, like wild stuff, talking about serial killers and all sorts of weird things. And I always I'm an advocate for magic mushrooms. I'm sure you probably have. Have you ever tried them?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: Never, So, Yeah, they're very good for your.
Speaker 2: Brain and uh and and lots of there's lots of different things that can help you with trauma. They can actually regrow brain cells. There's all sorts of things that they have the ability to do if people can handle them. And if you have a bad trip, it's most likely because you're not allowing them to do their thing.
Speaker 5: It's not a party drug.
Speaker 2: Even though I've used them while I've watched horror movies outside my projector. I watched America Warolf from London on like five grams of mushrooms and it was a riot, But I felt like I had a dome around me. I felt like there was things around me. It's because you're tapping in. Yeah, you're tapping into a different realm of reality.
Speaker 5: So I joked to my buddies.
Speaker 2: I was like, I would love to do mushrooms on a ghost hunt and then have two other people or something to be sober and then I see if I see something and starting to pick up on siying do they also because you're technically tapping into a different reality, I've closed my eyes like a thousand eyes.
Speaker 7: Still tired of struggling to put on your shoes, then go hands free with sketches slippins. You just step in and they're on without bending down or touching your shoes. It's like they have an invisible built in shoehorns. Your foot slides into place. Then exclusive heel pillow keeps your foot comfy and secure.
Speaker 8: Find your perfect pair at Sketchers Killed their Village and Whitewater Shopping Center, New Bridge.
Speaker 9: Whether you're topping up your car or topping up with a much needed coffee, make sure to check out the low prices at your local maxof and bag yourself great deals on everyday essentials like mcphtie's Jaffa Cakes one hundred gram just one euro, fifty lions Original Blen Tea bags eighty pack only three euro. Carol's New York Deli Shaved Range any two for five euro and Kashelle toilet Roll four pack for just three euro. Find bags more value every week at your local Maxol Offers available and participating stores from October seventeenth November sixth, What stocks last.
Speaker 3: Ah, Yeah, we're good mates. Yeah. Look, I'm always there for him, so thick and thin and sure. He likes having me around anytime he's going out, so I'll get the shout, you know, and someday I'll probably kill him.
Speaker 6: Smoking isn't the friends you think it is. Quit for twenty eight days and start taking back control. Find out how at quit dot Ie or free phone one eight hundred two O one two oh three from the.
Speaker 2: HS staring back at you. I've looked through what they call fractals, so they look like translucent objects. Some of them even look like travel patterns where you're just like like sitting there hanging out and you'll see like these almost like I always joke about, it's like a like the Harry Potter cloak in the movie where you just kind of see the outline of him, and there's things like that that you end up seeing. I've stared through the fractals and seen what I thought would be like demonic beings essentially telling him to get away. So there's weird things that your brain because you're you're you're existing in a different reality. There's a pretty big show called Forbidden Knowledge News. I had Chris on recently. I've been on the show a couple of times, and he did mushrooms and he swore uh. And one of the experiences he had a girlfriend at the time. I did practice reiki and did healing. He swore he saw her shape shift into a reptilian and then he started puking up black stuff in his bathtub. And I'm like, how, like, were you aware? Because I've done them numerous times, I know it's like you are conscious, and it's crazy. You can drink a bunch and uh, not all mushrooms, but you can drink a bun of alcohol. You won't remember it. If you do big trips of mushrooms, you'll carry that on those memories for a while. Some people won't, some people will, but it's very your mind is very clear. Of the things that after you feel incredible. I've always stated it's very healthy for people, but people need to know how to use them. But there's experiences that people have had where they've tapped in kind of like knocked at the door of some of these different realities. Oh interesting, So I would love to do like a ghost hunt while I'm like trip and balls, just be like, I'll come with you, guys, and I'll true like three grams of mushrooms and I'll be like some sort of psychic medium.
Speaker 5: But like, I see this.
Speaker 4: It's actually funny that you say that we mostly like will we'll indulge in like a spirit with spirits like before an investigation or like at the end of one, depending on what the investigation is or if we have time, but we typically go in like completely sober.
Speaker 5: Because I have to. I just feel like that you kind of need to.
Speaker 4: Write, yeah, just because like specifically, our biggest fear is like when when you drink, specifically drinking, you're more susceptible to like attachments. So you believe in like the demonic forces, like the eviler, things will be like they're a little bit done right now. Let me you know.
Speaker 2: That's why they're called spirits. So out alcohol comes from the word alcol which means body eating spirit. Yeah. Yeah, it's an ancient Arabic word. So it is interesting. And as much as I indulge and I like it, I think that and I've always thought this too, because I've drank throughout my life since I was young, is you're able to just the same way as you can do with other substances, You're able to tap into things. That's why they call it spirits because you can connect. I believe to spirits. I think a lot of more demonic things happen, like if you're aware of like what Bohemium grove is and some of those weird rituals that the elites do. Is they're able to kind of tap in, and I think they use things like alcoholic stuff to do so I think there's a way to kind of protect yourself to some extent. But I do believe I've seen people that are the nicest people in the world, but when they drink alcohol, they become like a demonic being. So things can attach themselves to you. And when I used a weigi board one time with my step brother, it wouldn't work unless I touched it. It's my Weiji board maybe that's why or what ever. And I don't fake shit, I'm not. I'm pretty genuine. I'll just touch it whatever, see what happens. That's sud a weird, Uh, but I I know. And then it told me that I had nine spirits attached to me, that some were good and some were bad. Who knows how many are attached to me now? But uh, if you're not aware of this guy named David Ike, Uh, he's a very well known researcher. He's the one that brought to the reptilian idea to like he talks about how he talked to psychics where it's like there's an attachment on their back and psychics will see these things floating above people.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got a good vibe for me. You have a you have good energy. And I I like these because it's it's nice to talk to someone that kind of gets my realm of thinking.
Speaker 4: I get it. I trust me I And it's you can just you can tell when conversation flows the way that it does because it's been like an hour now and like it does not feel like it. But I like how you said that you don't fake shit. We are one hundred percent the same way. That was actually the first thing before we even step foot onto investigation floor. We're just like, we are never going to fake anything because even though we post our content, right, but we're paranallem me YouTubers if you will. We don't have very many subscribers, but we're still that's what we do build up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, YouTube, weird rumble, okay rumble is a nonsensored platform. It's actually really it's better that YouTube is shadow band, that's for sure. Yeah, they suck. I think YouTube terrible platform, but you got to put yourself out there.
Speaker 4: Right And even like aside from that, we also like put our clips and stuff on TikTok and Instagram and all that stuff, and something that we get whenever we share any kind of whether it's an investigation and it gets maybe a little more attraction, or we're sharing clips onto our team social media or my social media, whatever the case may be, there's always if the if it gets enough traction, it will have people commenting conspiracizing how we fake something like how this Yeah, and it's always gonna come.
Speaker 2: It's gonna come. It's gonna Everyone wants to think that they're the smartest person in the room when they're most likely the dumbest.
Speaker 4: And it's also unfortunate because there are so many paranorm paranormal YouTuber's big ones fake stuff all the time, and it's ruined it for the rest of it.
Speaker 2: Look exact begets I'll go to demonic possession. I'm possessed like he does this all the time. And it's what bothers me is is like I I believe Aaron more than some of the other ones. Uh, what's the other guy that left? I actually really liked, Yeah he did. I actually really liked his show with what's the what's the chick's name that did the show with uh Ozzie's sun? Oh gosh, Jack Osborne is that show? I can't remember hearing someone I know, I didn't her on a podcast.
Speaker 5: I could. I should try, I should try to get in content.
Speaker 2: But Jack Osborne and that stuff, I think it was kind of cool he did. He did alien stuff and bigfoots. I think he's bringing it more to uh the forefront more than some of the Ghost Adventures did, and they help do that. But what bugs me about Zach begans and and me and the wife talk about all the time we've watched it, like it makes me want to watch it again just because it is goofy. It's fun. Yeah, but he'll be like pleasure, that's what it is. He's like, you know, I feel something. I feel angry at you. And he's like being like it's so weird. Like how he like comes across is like I'm so angry and he's like he's looking around.
Speaker 5: He looks fake. Man, it you're acting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 5: It's disingenuous, Like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it comes across like that too. It's just it's ruined it for anyone who wants to share things online. Yeah, it's it's I still do like to watch it occasionally, but it's just like a fun show to watch. But it's just like, man, everything's everything's ruined for like legitimacy now, because you can have like the most solid piece of evidence, some people are going to be like there was this. We actually recently we went to the Cornwall in Cornwall, Ontario, there's the historic SDG jail and we went there to investigate it. I was in the back of this tunnel by myself and the rest of the team like Grave had gone like live on TikTok. He was like in the kitchen. And then James, James actually came back for this investigation and he and him and Kelly were like on the opposit side of the basement than me, doing like a separate investigation. And all of a sudden, I hear like footsteps around the corner. I'm like using this portal device from Phantoms of yr that was like hosting giving us the tour of the place. They let us to use their portal. So I was listening to that, but it was really loud because it was like static but also sounds coming through. And I heard footsteps coming around the corner, and I was like, oh, someone like coming around the corner because it was clear. It was like it sounded like it was right around the corner me. And all of a sudden, I heard a voice. It said it sounded at the moment, in the moment like get out of here. After reviewing footage because it was caught on camera, it sounded more like yeah, I am, but some people have heard get out of here. It's interesting either way. It sounded exactly like Rafe, So I thought, and we have like a prank war going on, so because that's something we like to bring to our investigations too, is like humor and cracking jokes.
Speaker 2: And making light of it place you should probably bring.
Speaker 4: It, especially in scary places. But we're supposed to have prank wres off when investigations are happening. So I was like scared because I was like, he's gonna that was him. He's gonna come around the corner and like scare me and whatever. But I called out again. I was like, rafe is that you again? Sounded exactly like him, and it was silence, and then I started freaking out whatever. They came over and we found out that he was not even on the same floor as us and he had not said anything. So we had caught like a mimic essentially of Raith. We submitted that clip to Nuke's Top five if you know that YouTube channel.
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 4: They ended up sharing it and so we got a little bit of traction from there from that video that he that he shared.
Speaker 2: That's good in this field.
Speaker 4: And it like it was great, like he really hyped us off and everything like that. It's it was a great, great clip, great great episode that he did and but there was a lot of comments on there going in on me on either my good acting or my bad acting or like conspiracy all these ways they faked. Man, oh no, But it's just like it's funny to me that, like, you know, that that that was such a real experience and an authentic experience, and now people share.
Speaker 2: On it people that never experienced this stuff and have never have never had some sort of ghost experience and think that this reality is somehow physical and all that stuff I've seen. It's's it's it's a it's a mentality, right, It's it's there's a lot of people in this world that are like you know, people call them sheep or whatever they want call but like people don't understand. They want to only live through their own experiences, and most of them are and people call them NPCs where they walk around life and they're just kind of robotic and do whatever they're told and think whatever they're told to and never choose to question the reality that we exist in. I've already proven to myself, like I said this out a recent episode, that that that there is lower vibrational entities and things that exist. I've already proven this to myself I don't need to prove to anybody else, and the same I'm I'm I'm very I try not to bring to the show. It's happened numerous times lately. But uh, my political aspect of things and stuff. People may not believe or think what I think politically, but I've taken the time to research and read, and I have a whole library of books beside me, Like, I try to educate myself on things that most people dare not to even question. So you see that where people always want to go, well, actually become the I'm actually people where it's like it's like you don't know anything, You're not what assure YouTube, there's a I mentioned this reason. There's a rapper that his first album, Apathy is his name. His album was Where's Your Album? So I made a joke because on the recent horror podcast I've done that we did the part two of.
Speaker 5: The Thirteenth franchise.
Speaker 2: We did like five, six, seven and eight or whatever, and uh, I dressed like I was an eighties guy, like I was in the eighties, and I made jokes about it, and one guy in the comments on YouTube was like, and it got a lot of views. It was like, oh, I don't like how this guy doesn't take things seriously and stuff like that. Right, So I know, so I on that we did Jason X and so I dressed up in like a suit and then wore like I have like dahmerglasses. They're fucking over there somewhere rapper like my dahmerglasses on. And I was like, so I heard that, you know, talking about a guy with a with a hockey match that kills people in comical ways is very serious.
Speaker 5: I was like, do I look serious to you?
Speaker 2: And my coast is like, you look pretty serious, and I was like, yeah, it's a very serious topic. And it's just like these people. I'm like, where's your podcast? You know, where's your thing that you're contributing to the world or using your own creative energy to do so. So never let those people get you down, because they're just faceless trolls in the Internet being like, wow, this is what I think. Nobody cares what you think because you don't have anything any platform.
Speaker 4: You know, so true, it's actually crazy. Nobody cares what you think.
Speaker 5: It's so true?
Speaker 2: All right, right, I have I've had thousands of people share my videos of me just giving you a minute and a half idea of what I think about the government. So realistically, I've too many times I'm like, my face is fucking everywhere and it kind of scares me. But I wanted to bring quickly back, was there anything crazy that you guys caught the Arlington? Just because I grew up there, I wanted to like, remember.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: We we caught our first Poulter guy st activity Cool. I've come to realize that a lot of people have different opinions on what Poultergeist are. What we kind of think Poltergece are. I mean, who knows, because.
Speaker 2: It's it's a more level and violent yeah spirit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's what that's what we came to kind of believe, and that's kind of where we're at with Poulter. But we were in the basement and well, I mean, first of all, well the Mason it's really creepy. It's like a little seller thing.
Speaker 5: But you go down there and investigate and cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she the hotel. She's a receptionist. I'm not sure what else she does. I think she has other managerial managerial.
Speaker 10: No, okay, brown hair maybe grew up with I think her name is Katie.
Speaker 5: The one I know is christ.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, weird coincidences actually might not have been kiddy either way. She came down to the basement with us and she was kind of just observing. I think she did leave at one point for a little bit, but came back down because she wanted to kind of see what was going on to and well, at one point we heard we were doing I can't remember what, I have to go back, it's on camera, but that we heard a whistle and where all of us like turned and looked at the same time. We're like, did you hear the whistle? Like we're just like finishing each other's sentences. It was so clear, like there was no one around. Again, we're in the basement and it was like right around the corner and all of us were accounted for. So that was kind of crazy. But the poltergeist activity was Raith and I were doing a spearbox session and Kelly kind of she likes to gander off. She's like the skeptic among us. She kind of keeps us level headed sometimes because we kind of we like to our imagination sometimes gets the best of us. We need her to like real listen. But she and gallivanted off and she went into like this back room in the cellar, and she had brought a cap ball with her. Recolored the catball whisper because she always gets it to go off, So she put it.
Speaker 5: On that capball.
Speaker 2: Is that the one that it admits noises when something's around it or.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's no noise, just light. So it's literally a capball. You can buy them on Amazon. They're like clear, and then there's a button and when you press it, it is on. But in order to make the lights actually go off, you have to touch it. So you put the ball somewhere and then you ask questions and then if it goes off.
Speaker 2: It's what you have in your environment, right, because you're gonna use all sorts of things your paranormal investigations.
Speaker 5: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So she brought that into the back room. She put it on a chair, and she's filming it and she didn't realize this at the time. She was talking to something trying to get it to light off. Light up the ball and it worked, but she was replaying it and she comes over to us and she's like, the capital moved, like you can physically see it move. So We're like, Okay, that must belious because it moved it Like I don't know, but either way, that's that was like the craziest thing that happened at that place. So we got that on camera too, just cool not only responding to her but moving.
Speaker 2: It's it's so funny because like, I don't know if it was when I saw your clip of that, because that's when I was like, I don't and I don't even know. It must have been on Instagram or whatever. There's something where I was like I caught that you were there. I saw the picture and I was like, whoa, that's cool. That's cool, like that you're investigating stuff around my area, right, and uh. And then and then when we went there the wedding was definitely after I saw that clip and I said like, you know.
Speaker 5: We're obviously we came back.
Speaker 2: We were wasted, right, and I'm drinking more when I go there, but the room just felt weird and you could look on the sidewalk and I've seen them my whole life, right and then and then just to see someone investigated, I was like I want to do that, right, And I was looking beforehand before the wedding about what if I could rent it out, and that was like seeing my body would want to do it, and then it never ended up coming to fruition, but like it is a cool thing. I would love to do some of this stuff. There's a haunted barn and near Brantford that's supposed to be like somebody hung themselves at in the barn and people have had weird experiences there. Have you, that's a question. Have you ever checked out the Black don only place I've heard of it.
Speaker 4: I haven't been to the area, but I heard it's closed.
Speaker 2: That's rct sad. I don't know. We did a whole episode about the whole Black Dolly. It's it's a wild story Irish people coming over, which most Canadians are Irish, French, British, Scottish.
Speaker 5: That's where the that's where.
Speaker 2: We come from as Canadian people, and it's pretty crazy and they were like warring with everybody else and then they got burned down.
Speaker 5: All the people died inside the house.
Speaker 2: But I think the wife's sister said that she saw something there, like there's like weird, especially because especially there's there's residual energies that things that exist like Gettysburg where you hear gunshots, right that are just like imprinted into our reality.
Speaker 5: But then there's the intelligent ghost.
Speaker 2: That's why you have to kind of differentiate what is what is intelligent and which is what is just an imprint of trauma into the reality. Yeah, what what is what is the most compelling evidence you think? Or maybe even we can go we go different directions. Boys, what is your like favorite haunting that you've done, one of the ones that like, because you know what, you know what I'm talking about, that feeling you get where you're like, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Know exactly what you're talking about. And that's such a hard question.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, that's a good are like something that's memorable? You know, so hard.
Speaker 4: There's so many. I'm going to go with a couple because I feel like I choose just one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to give you the platform telling me all your stif interesting.
Speaker 4: There was this one location that we went to and it just the feeling that it gave me, like as we were experiencing things, it was like it was a feeling that I had never felt before to this point. So we got the chance to investigate the Franklin House, which is in Mississauga. It's currently a bar. So we were let in there after hours, So we were there, you know, my favorite time of day. We started our investigation at two in the morning. But that means like everything else on the street, yeah, it's it's so historic, and but I mean on top of that, like it's streets feels like like kind of popular. It's obviously not like downtown miss Sauga or anything like that, but that particular street is like a bumping street normally. But obviously this is two in the morning, three in the morning, four in the morning. Yeah, it's much quieter. There's not a soul on the street. So we were investiga gating in numerous spots. But I just remember mostly when we were on the top floor, there was multiple instances where we heard like the loudest noise and we were we had one of the servers. I think she is what her position is, but she was there with us to let us in there, and she was with us like she did not There was a couple of times that she like had to step out because honestly, I think she was a little bit scared of it, which I understand, Like we said sure and everything afterwards, but there was sometimes what she had to step out and her mom. Her mom was there too, but for the most part, like when these instances were happening, they were both up there with us and they were like watching us conduct some different experiments. And we had this device in front of us. It's called a flex too. It's basically like this little prism and there's like a green side and a red side and then if you go to one side you can turn make for no. So we were doing that and honestly, it kind of hit or missed piece of equipment. But I digress. It's not that loud. It's not loud at all unless the light goes on. So we were sitting there trying to ask questions. Yeah, exactly, So we were asking questions, trying to get it to use the device. It wasn't really doing anything. And all of a sudden, we're sitting there just kind of waiting for something to happen, and we heard this loud noise come from like downstairs. Like it was it was loud. The server who was there with us told us, that's a barstool downstairs, like shifting across the floor. But it was like the loudest thing I've ever heard in my life. I was like, that sounds like someone is downstairs moving chairs around. And it happened multiple times, and every time it like brought tears to my eyes because it was like it was.
Speaker 2: That loud energy, like you're like I feel it, man, yeah.
Speaker 4: And like that's that's kind of how I gauge when places are we when hunted. Places are that like not not real, but like the places that affect me the most, they bring that feeling to me. So that was one of them. Another one was also at another bar we investigated at like three in the morning and it was Barry and also caught some Poulter Geis activity not on camera, but we were. It was called the it's a different name now, but it was a Simco hotel, saloon and eatery and berry and it's we were doing a dowsing rod session. The cow bolls were going off and all of a sudden, as we're like waiting for the dowsing rods to move, we hear this loud crash. Yeah, yeah, that's it. Wear this loudsh It's like on like a corner. So it used to be a hotel, I think, and then now people live up there, but it's like not the best neighbors.
Speaker 5: I don't there is not a nice place anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot of people die up there, and yeah, like overdose and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, we were at the Hotel Seasil, right, obviously very famous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would love to investigate that one there.
Speaker 2: Me too, Man, I want to talk to Richard Ramirez. We just we just did two parts on him.
Speaker 4: Man that in the Alissa Lamb, Alisa Lamb.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, I feel like my Miley would love to recover that kind of thing. Yes, it's a wild story. This is a weird looking building there.
Speaker 4: I know it was crazy, but we were in there. Again, it's like, I mean, it's downtown Barry, so it can be a little bit scarier with like people in the street. But it wasn't loud at all because again it was like three four in the morning at this point and all of us were accounted for it. There's this big crash that happens and we follow it because it was like in the bathroom like right behind us, and there's it's like a soap dispenser. It had been flowed over the stall and like hit the stall few times and then hit the floor.
Speaker 5: Weird, What the fuck that's crazy.
Speaker 4: And that also gave me like the tears to my eyes kind of feeling.
Speaker 2: So like, that's what I like. People need to trust their own intuition and their own feelings.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: People can claim all your brain is pretty powerful, which it is, and it can be things, sure, but there is frequencies and things around us all the time, different realities, dimensions that are probably corresponding with me talking right now, all the time these things happen. I've seen proof of this numerous times in my life when it comes to mess around with the paranormal Ouiji boards and also mushrooms, that there's things outside of our reality that we'll never understand and that are tapping in and seeing what they can either push into our heads or influence us with. And who knows how much of what we think is our own thoughts. That's the scariest thing, right, And that's why I like, I love talking about this stuff. I love like and I've said this on the show right like that I've been into true crime and serial killers and all that sorts of stuff since I was very young. Guys always fascinated with people like Charles Manson and and and Richard Umire how do they become these people that we know of? But my first love has always been the paranormal, because that's what I feel like switches you on to that thought of raw reality isn't what we think it is. And then when you start to like split that atom of like, Okay, what else is going on in the world? What else energies are influencing our reality? How much are these people that obviously political shit, but how much are these people in power? How much are they influenced by some sort of demonic energy and that's influencing them? Right, So it's it's fascinating, it's pretty cool, Like I actually really do love this stuff. So I was gonna I had a spirit, but I still have the spirit. I have it somewhere around here, and I would like to use it again. Everything is out of batteries because I've you sen so long. But I remember when I first got it. I was living at home at my mom's house and and I was like, say my name, and then my mom was like, say my name same, Like she was like joking. I was telling her the story after it, but it said it said Thomas and in a very clear female voice, and I was like, can you say my name again.
Speaker 5: It was like Thomas in the exact same voice.
Speaker 2: And according to like, the spearbox is going about one hundred radio stations a second. Like it's pretty crazy. Most people don't even realize that. And there was no way that it could replicate twice exact same voice.
Speaker 5: And I got chills down my spine.
Speaker 2: And like I said, you kind of have to, like you have to take into account your own frequency in your own residency of like what you're capturing when you're walking around.
Speaker 5: We are all electrical beings.
Speaker 2: My wife recently got us a grounding matt and a sheet, so you know what those are.
Speaker 4: I think, So is that like for your like physical energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you plug it into the ground of the electrical socket. Uh. And it's the same thing as you do if you ever step by anyone out there. Go walk outside and do this more often and walk around and bare feet because your energy shifts with the ground being connected to the earth. The natives knew this, and there's ancient culled magic. They know this stuff that you're connected. And it's funny because when I'm on mushrooms, there's a tree in the backyard and it looks like it's fucking waving at me. So because you're eating something that is from the mycilium connects interconnects all of nature. It's the connective ways you can It's very intelligent. And there's theories that in scientific research that mushrooms actually talk to each other in the same in the same kind of vocabulary, almost in the same kind of way that we talk to each other, but just it's a different form. And so I swear that it's like it knows. Nature knows when you're on those states of mind because you were connected with nature, because you're eating the dead mushroom that existed through the mystilium network. It's fascinating shit. And I always fel like this tree is like like waving at me and stuff. So when you put your feet, on your bare feet onto the ground, you actually transfer energy from mother Nature, mother gaya, whatever people want to call it, and it comes into your own being. So these grounding matters are kind of supposed to be the same thing, and it helps your electric magnetive frequency. And i've i've i've slept better and we just got it on Tuesday, and last night I slept solid, had more energy and we spent the money to do it. I'm like, this better be a fucking real thing, and she said, I to do all the research. There's tons of like reviews and it's it's works. We have one where we can sit and watch TV. But I'm like, I'm using my laptop editing the show and I'm like, I fucking feel all these tingles. And then she's like reading it after, She's like, yeah, you shouldn't have technology. I do it because it's going through your phone too, and I'm like, uh, that probably makes sense. I'm trying to do that, but I've I've slept, and it's interesting that you're I think people need to acknowledge the things that they feel. And I think that too many people, including myself because I have to keep the show going and I'm the one running everything is to like to social media and your phone, and it does a lot of people have been trapped in this stuff. All of us have, right and we need to remember our feelings. And that's why I want to talk about this stuff. It reminds me of when I was young. I didn't have a cell phone. I was sixteen, so like things are things are different than what they were, right, Yeah, It's been a cool conversation. I I could go on all day. So like, is there anything else you like, is there anything like, uh, what is the what is one of the scariest experiences that you've had doing this? Do you remember like something that really stands out to you or a couple things.
Speaker 4: So, I mean the the mimic experience from It's weird the STGJL like that was that was a time that I was truly afraid and we were supposed to do solo challenges and I don't know it was probably Reef's idea, but the idea was to where I was in that tunnel, there was like a spiral staircase that led up to the courthouse, and what we were supposed to do is handcuff ourselves to that stairwell while everyone else left. I was like I couldn't. After that experience, I was like, I'm tapping out of that, and they clowned me for it. But both Raef and Kelly did it, and you know, I mean rape kept turning the lights on and off, and Kelly actually did it in the dark. So there's that. But that was like a time that I was truly truly afraid, Like I couldn't. I couldn't do.
Speaker 2: People chomping and ship like, I fucking dare them, all these faceless people. I dare them to do stuff like this. I dare you, Yeah, go do it exactly.
Speaker 4: When you're in the dark yourself like handcuffed to something and you can't run, and everyone's gone three floors away, like it's you know, that's that's these things.
Speaker 2: I mean whatever is around, living or dead, because I think that there is entities that exist beyond this reality.
Speaker 5: They are physically still. And the kids.
Speaker 2: There's no way around it, right, realistically, they'll they can do whatever they want, right, So so funny the people that uh that claim these big tough guys, I bet the biggest muscle bound dude couldn't do half the stuff that you guys are doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, one hundred percent. It's it's it sounds easy kind of in theory, but like when you're actually there, different story. Another place I was terrified was the bel Air House, which is in Ohio.
Speaker 5: Oh you guys went to the States. That's fucking cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah we really, yeahs of friends there is why.
Speaker 5: Too lazy to get my passport dealt with?
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bel Air House in Beller, Ohio.
Speaker 5: Sam Smith there, the scientist, we come.
Speaker 4: Making all those jokes. It's it was. It's said to be one of the most haunted in America. We have quite a few friends in this space that have other teams to one of our favorite teams to work with. We've done a couple of clubs with them is Paranormal XP and they've been to the Conjuring House.
Speaker 5: And the House Harris Harrisville House. That's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said this place was worse than the Conjuring House. A lot of people think it's worse. It's it is something. There's like it's it's on a portal. There's many portals within the house. A lot of deaths have happened in the house. There's said to be a demonic little girl. There's like a spirit. No, like, there's there's a spirit named Emily. She walks around the perimeter of the house. But then there's Emily that comes in the form of a little girl in the house who pretends like she's the real Emily, but she's a demon. It's like very calmly. Yeah, all right, they're so scared. But yeah, so the bel Air House one of the most Haunted in the States. It was our first American location. We did it earlier this year. We stayed there for a night. We were so scared. So the basement is said to be like where the demonic thing lives. Also the attic too, but the demonic there's a lot. There's a few demonic things that happen in the basement. There's like a portal, portal number one in the basement, which is was a coal mine, and then there's another portal it's like a chair. Kelly is I mentioned I don't know if I mentioned yet about how she's a bad ass, but she's a badass and nothing scares her. Like she's the one who keeps us level and she goes.
Speaker 10: To logic but she does balls exactly and she like raife and I are I think we were filming something and all of a sudden we hear Kelly's voice from the basement.
Speaker 4: This is like maybe an hour into us being there. We hadn't gone into the basement yet. We hear Kelly go nope, nope, nope, come and right back at the stairs. Were like, you went into the basement by yourself. She's like, yeah, I can do it, but I realized I couldn't do it. She it was the first time we'd ever seen her scared, and she was like when we did go later that night to the basement, she was like shaking. She did not want to be down there. It was actually like the first time I think in her life she's ever been scared.
Speaker 2: I live for that shit, get yeah, and with you guys, I will fucking I don't even care.
Speaker 4: And we slept on the couches were there's like at the whole house. We have the whole house to ourselves for the night. We slept on the couches.
Speaker 2: And did you have to pay a fee or did like obviously right, yeah for that house at least?
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, you ran out the entire house.
Speaker 2: Well you're you guys are It's nice because you guys are all paying for this together, right, obviously the economy is fucked, but like, right, so that is I don't know, man, I could probably talk to you for hours, man, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know we're going for like an hour and a half this point.
Speaker 5: We did four and a half hours on fucking Jeffrey Dahmer.
Speaker 2: So yeah, oh yeah. It was like where I'm like, I now I'm getting to the point where I'm like, all right, we have to do two parts. We did two parts of rich Ramiers recently. It's out on video but not audio yet. And uh, but I was like, you know, I don't want to be that podcast that is two parts. I want to I don't want to go full energy. And then we did you know, Jimmy Saville is no so Jimmy Saville is someone who is connected to the royal family that had a bunch of victims that he he was the first disc jockey, the first dj.
Speaker 5: And he he.
Speaker 2: He molested like four hundred people and the Queen knighted him. He was very connected to the royal family, which I believe are demonic entities.
Speaker 5: I believe this. I've seen enough proof.
Speaker 2: And so we did like four and a half hours, and like there was three of us at the time, a coast that is not on the show anymore. And uh, I was like gutting into the PI. I was like, he's a wizard, his cigar is a want here. Let me show you what this guy fucking looks like and you'll be like, wow, that guy looks like he eats children. He is a very scary looking guy. I would never want to come in contact with this guy's with this guy's ghost. He's one of the most frightening human beings to ever exist. In my opinion.
Speaker 4: Gosh, I'm scared.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I think this is now the most scared I've ever been.
Speaker 2: Oh you will see. This guy is frightening and he's not even by the queen. Here is this creepy guy. Look at this guy wearing a free Mason necklace. Right here, here's my favorite. Look at that guy. You think that he's not possessed by some sort of demonic creatures. So he paid for essentially he built uh a silent not asylums, but hospitals and stuff for mentally handicapped kids. He helped fund this stuff, and he ended abusing them to abuse the children. Very scary looking dude. There's a show that was supposed to come out. This is a clip from the show. They didn't They didn't do it. Look at this guy. Tell me this guy. This guy's a normal guy, right.
Speaker 4: Is he dead?
Speaker 5: He's dead now?
Speaker 2: Yes? And when they buried him, they buried him at a forty five degree angle. That's a Masonic thing. There's a lot of weird things about this guy. So we did four and a half hours on him, and near the end, I was like, there's people that believe he's a magician and his wand is actually a cigar.
Speaker 5: Like, look at what this guy looks.
Speaker 2: He was the creep beyond creeps, one of the scariest people, in my opinion, to exist that we know of. He kind of looks like, oh yeah, old riff raff. So look at he's wearing some weird demonic. There's a there's a documentary on Netflix you can watch and it's called a British Horror Story. If you want to know even slightly, it's just only service level of how bad this guy is. That's a good place to start if you're interested by that. You're a chick into the paranormal. I'm sure you love true crime.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you know, I know all you.
Speaker 5: Guys are like that.
Speaker 2: My wife watches all like I'm like, like in them, especially on Saturday mornings, like researching stuff for the show or editing stuff or whatever, and she's watching I'm watching this right now. It's this chick that went missing and her mom gave her up for adoption. Whatever the newest one on Netflix is, And I'm like, you guys are all the same. I posted a meme where it's like, I like using those ones from TikTok, and it's like Joe Rokan being like, you know, like I don't know what that feels like, but uh, I would like to know. And I was like, uh, chicks that watch True crime or whatever. Yeah, yeah, this was a good vibe. I I feel like, and I only bring people on the show that I think that I'll connect with, like, and a lot of people do this thing where they bring on people that they you know, are going to make whatever money off or whatever whatever they or influence. But I only legitimately bring on people on the show that I like and that I see that I'm like, ah, we'll get along, you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean, so honored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cool and I and this stuff is the the stuff that gets my goat. As the expression goes right that the paranormal has always been my first love.
Speaker 4: I feel it.
Speaker 2: Do you do you have any other thing that you maybe want to add, anything that maybe you didn't touch upon.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, I mean we could be here for days.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should have you back on. We'll do something at the end of October. In your Halloween or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you haven't, think we should bring on.
Speaker 2: The whole team, that would be cool. If they're down, I would. I would one hundred percent be down do that do a kind of thing is this time. If they're down, We'll do it as a full live stream thing and I go live to all my platforms and we'll have people talking in the chat and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: So if you want to do that.
Speaker 4: We've done one other podcast before with the whole team, so they definitely would.
Speaker 5: Be that's cool.
Speaker 2: I'm down for that. I'm down for that vibe, and for some reason people love that with like different points of views and conversations. I'm down and I've dranken a bunch of of whiskey, so sheuld probably that we should probably cap it off every to everybody that's listening, shout out where they can find you. I actually really did like this conversation. And what most people don't stand there is like, I'm not here to do interviews. I'm here to do conversations, you know, to talk with each other, to get to know each other. It's what I want out of my show, not this thing.
Speaker 5: Of like so what about this or what about that? You know, it's just like I want to have conversations.
Speaker 4: And you achieved that. This is great.
Speaker 5: You're gonna I have definitely bring you back on the show. This is fun.
Speaker 2: Shout out all your stuff, tell the people where to find you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you can find me on Instagram and TikTok at Haunting Lee Crista. Also on Facebook at Haunting Lee Crista. But I mean I don't really post on there, but but there on my personal YouTube, which I'm going to start to post a little bit more on Haunting Lee Crista as well. But I'm also Walking among Us Official on YouTube for all the paranormal stuff.
Speaker 5: Go support the shows.
Speaker 2: YouTube is a garbage platform, but if we can get as many people as we can. For some reason, YouTube likes to like push out the worst content creators in the world. I know it's not good, So I tell you guys, invest into Rumble, not like money wise, but just good I think people.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 2: I will shout this out to the day I dies. Rumble is a better platform by far than YouTube, and you can say all sorts.
Speaker 5: Of crazy stuff on there. So let's get to now support Rumble.
Speaker 2: Everybody, stay strange.
Speaker 11: Everybody, if you've been the victim of a crime. It can sometimes feel like you've been left in the dark with nowhere to turn for answers or support. But help is always available no matter who you are or what your background. Victims Charter dot Ie provides information on translation services, explains your rights and offers a support you need when you need it most. You have rights, you have support, You have a voice. Find yours in the Victim's Charter, brought to you by the Government of Ireland.
Speaker 8: When it comes to seeking fertility treatment, time can be of the essence. At Beacon Care Fertility, we are proud to offer prompt access to affordable fertility care. With overs sixty thousand babies born across our fertility clinic network, we have both the science and the expertise to deliver. We offer convenient payment plans and are partnered with Vhi and Leah. Beacon Care Fertility where science meets life.