Speaker 1: The following presentation is a Al Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on crafts and lines, on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed.
Speaker 4: Put down here on this solid brown The answer scream, They're all around rising, break through all the lies so fast.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to troop seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbes. We're recording on this Friday evening, July eleventh, twenty twenty five. Hope everybody is having a great week. I have a great guest standing by. Ben will be joining us from the great state of Tennessee in just a moment. Before we get started, I'd like to remind everyone if you'd like to come on and share your story like Ben is today, please hop on your email and send us a note to fe filesguest at gmail dot com, and that is Fis and Frank is an Echo Files guest at gmail dot com. We'll get a questionnaire out to you and we will get you scheduled just as soon as we can. And with that being said, I know we have a few due outs we're working on get people scheduled. My schedule has been jumbled a little bit recently, and shout out to Ben for being flexible. We had to move this from Wednesday night to tonight. Life happens, But I want to thank Ben for being so flexible and looking forward to hearing everyone else's story here on the Flat Earth Files podcast. And without any further ado, we're going to jump into today's episode and say hello to Ben. Ben. How are you, sir?
Speaker 1: I'm doing pretty good. How about so George.
Speaker 5: Doing really good again? Thanks for taking the time out to join us tonight, and with that, feel free to introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 1: All right, one of my name's Ben. I'm from Tennessee, living in Tennessee, well pretty much majority of my life, all my whole life, forty three years old. I have well we have like seven kids there from twenty two all the way down four. There a wild bunch and they enjoyed my stories, so I hope you got a little doing them too.
Speaker 5: Awesome, absolutely, and yeah, the last guest I just had on literally a few minutes ago that we interviewed Blaine. He was telling me the same thing. He would, you know, all of these things. He would tell his children this. I think they're twelve and eight, kind of the same thing, right, He'll tell them all the things that he researches. So, yeah, and I think that's really important. That's refreshing because I think a lot of people are programmed to give the secular Santa Claus stories and everything else. I think while some people and maybe it's fairly so's, oh they're harmless, but but is there a deeper rooted meaning to them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, well what was that?
Speaker 5: It's just as far as things, you know, being open and honest with your children about the things we believe.
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely got to be open and honest with them. I think that's that's more important than anything because there's a lot of there's a lot of things that in this world that people don't realize that goes on and people need to be aware of, especially your loved ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I couldn't agree more. And it's the man that's the house, you know, the man of the house. I should say, it's important that that you know, we we speak the truth and no matter how bitter of a taste. It may be kind of talk to us about your journey down the rabbit hole. Where did you start? I guess seeing the world differently than what we were told in school.
Speaker 1: Ah man, just like you know, the big one, uh, nine to eleven, it was, it was, it was auld and I think for for me for sure, because the stuff that went on a lot of it, a lot of it didn't just really make sense, you know, and that right there kind of got me started, you know, going down the rabbit hole. I went from that to uh you know the uh of course flutters uh you know all skull and bones, you know, everything I name it. I've probably been down been down that rabbit hole.
Speaker 5: So as far as nine to eleven, if I'm doing my math correctly, were you in high school when that happened?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I graduated in Old Warren was actually a may Old one, So it was right, I gotcha. So uh but I do remember, uh when it happened, I was working third shift and like I left my like you know, I just got off hall, you know, just left my TV on and no woke up like you know, of course you said terror in America, you know, and I was like you know what's going on. You know, they're shoring like planes, hidding buildings, and you know it was I think at that time, you know, it was it was kind of like unknown for everybody. You know, that was something that you know, just you know, really didn't happen, and it happened here, and you know it was from you know, for a minute, it was scary, you know, but even once you got into looking deeper into it, with the all of the the findings of the nothing nothing, yeah, what they found, what they didn't find, you know, So that right there, it was you know, big, real, real, real big, you know.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and it was obviously we didn't, like you had said, no one is that we've never seen anything like that since Pearl Harbor and most of us live at that time, right, that that had happened sixty years ago, and right, It's interesting how things like the JFK Commission, the Warrant Commission, and the nine to eleven Commission produced such garbage and uh, oh yeah, I think go ahead, go ahead, No, you're go ahead. I was just gonna say, COVID I was certainly the last one that woke everybody up. And when they that will seeople up to go back and look at these rabbit holes like nine to eleven and the Gulf of Tonkin and Oklahoma City and Waco and all these other events.
Speaker 1: Right right, you know, like since you listened like before before COVID happened. I was like, I'll watched these like on YouTube. I used to watch you know, people go out and you know, talk to people about flat earth. And there was this one guy he was he was from Minnesota, and uh, he was like he'd always be around the campus of Minnesota, you know, you know, talking to students, you know, and stuff about flat earth and stuff like that. He talked to this one guy and you know, the one guy I you know, agreed with him as far as about you know, there's being flat and he was like, well, do you know what this means? He was like, yeah, they're they're trying to hide God. And uh he was like and one thing's for sure. Since they know that, we know, they're going to start rolling out their plans a lot quicker and fasting out and and just you know it, like the end there you go COVID.
Speaker 5: YEP. I think I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: And I was saying like and when it happened like like you know, like it's almost like none. I was like, okay, what is this? You know, then once you get to start seeing everything, it was like, nah, this ain't right. Something they're they're they're doing this, this is this is all covernment Yep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I truly believe that nine to eleven was the official proclamation of uh, they're not trying to hide their evil anymore.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: I think certain things had to be in place for that to happen, and I think the Internet was it, the electronic communication and the same with COVID. Most businesses would have not stood for it. And I'm talking about the big ones, you know, the powers that be, the insurance business and all of that, people who could work from home, all that, you know, the zoom, all this had to be in place and normalize for them to pull it off. And that's why I think nine to eleven was their official proclamation. Is we are starting the final chapter on the on the new World Order?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? Because like what COVID happened, I mean it was letting irritant. You can get like alcohol delivered to your house, you know, you know, stuff, a lot of stuff that they usually wouldn't do. They started to do it, you know, for the sake of I guess, convenience for people in the safety.
Speaker 5: You know exactly. It was always under the guys of say, yeah, some of the things you'd get arrested for getting liquor through its if through in some states you get arrested for.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, but but there it is. It was, it was okay, it's okay, and it's probably like door dash is probably so you know common now you know, they kind of use that to you know, kickstart that and you know that, like I said, that probably already been in place for when that happens, so they can go ahead and do that.
Speaker 5: That's a great point because most people wouldn't pay that extra money that Why would I pay an extra ten dollars for a fee? And then you know they upgrade the cost on everything else when I could just go down and pick it up myself. They normally, and that goes to show how we as humans are easily manipulated. They've normalized things that we don't even comprehend unless you stand back and think, oh wow, you know, look how they've normalized our world today. Our world just five years ago is so much different than it was in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Right right, yeah, it is. I mean plus you know, like of course, like back when not Alma with the whole past, the Patriot Act and all of that type of stuf. You know. So it's like I said, they they definitely was being five ten steps ahead of everybody else of what they're trying to do. You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, It's it's hard to convey that to people that the government wants us to be in a constant state of fear, so we're constantly depending on them. Without the fear we can walk away from their dependence.
Speaker 1: Right right, yeah, because they want that type of support for the people. Therefore they continue to do what they're doing without you know, people knowing you know everything.
Speaker 5: How how did COVID affect you and your family over the course of everything? Was it, like so, was it divisive in any part or you know?
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I guess you know, well everybody you know had that had their you know as far as let their opinion on it, and you know, it really wasn't a big I say, it really just didn't color big you know division in my family, you know, because like I said, everybody had to paint on it, so you know if you felt, you know, we still you know, you still had some still wear the masks and stuff like that, and you know social distance. You know, we just just kind of just kind of, you know, just respect people for what they want, you know. But you know, at the same time, they did the same for you.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, it really just didn't cause a big risk of my family. But I I say, I do know you know people that I known people that passed from it. Uh uh, you know, just like you know, just like everybody else. So yeah, but other than that, like I said, it really just wasn't a big issue in my family.
Speaker 5: They loved the divide and conquer right. That's it was masks, no mask, vaccine, no vaccine, And a lot of it is mockery, like some of the things that they do, whether it's Biden walking or trumps in the ear, all of that is really mockery to get us talking about this stuff, and behind the scenes they're laughing. Because the world we live in is not organic. It's it's a created matrix with fake money, and we pay for their energy which could be produced for free. And they tell us we live on a spinning ball, which we don't.
Speaker 1: Right right right, Yeah, Like it's just like when you talk about like the free energy, like uh no, I go a garden sometimes, like it's it's small garden, you know, you know, like tomato, squash, know, zucchini, you know, stuff like small stuff you know, for but I notice if I put a like pizza, like like copper, like a copper waters or like the tomato cages and stuff like that, it the plant, it yields better. Yep. And and you know, I got looking up and reading stuff. I guess they call it like electro gardening something like that. I guess it's I guess it's pulling energy from the etherrough itself. And it's the tiny concept when I tell people that, I say, it's like the same concept when you see how reeds grow around fences and stuff so much, because you know, it's it's making it grow quicker than you know, yield pastor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some people call it permaculture. I've heard it called electro culture. And there are things you can buy right off of Amazon, these rods. They're called electroculture eighteen inch these things that kind of go into these you know, with these copper antennas almost and they harness. I guess what you could call atmosphere electricity and it works. There's people have entire podcasts based on this.
Speaker 1: Right, I guess that's the ether.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, the ether that doesn't exist according to science.
Speaker 1: Right right right? Yeah? Yeah? Oh yeah yeah, so so yeah, like I said, stuff like that. It's like I say, I try to I trust bread mouths knowledge about stuff like that. You know here and there, you know. But but yeah, like the whole we we live in a like sit there's nothing organic about this place. Nothing, Nope, nothing.
Speaker 5: From the music industry to the movies that they show, everything is created for a reason and to get us to react to a certain way, to have a conversations about certain things, and much of the stuff that they put out now even the movie theaters, to get us to argue amongst each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a lot of us like remake because nobody can do nothing on our own. It's all, you know, remakes of something else.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I have a question for you. Okay, So with this electro culture, permaculture, gardening, if if if the ether right, if the ether can help plants grow? Oh, would it benefit us our health? If we a couple of times a day had something similar to that on our body too, and to go out and ground ourselves between the ground and the ether.
Speaker 1: Right right, like like those like copper bracelets.
Speaker 5: Or yeah, similar to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah you like something, you know, like stuff like that. Yeah, yeah, you would think it should.
Speaker 5: There's plenty of YouTube videos that show garden a with with the electroculture gardening and b same plot of land, different corner, and ninety nine times out of one hundred, the elector culture grows faster and more bountiful. So if it works for I guess my question is if it works for one living thing, couldn't it work for another?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It should? Why not it should? I believe it would. Oh yeah, I definitely definitely think so.
Speaker 5: They I mean they hide the truth about everything else that you know, who knows what?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: That maybe that's the reason they live an entire generation longer, that they they're able to harness some kind of you know, ether that extends their life that in ways that our families you know don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they they definitely don't eat the same food that we eat. I probably they're messing or whatever is probably a lot more better than ours. He's probably not TOOMCA bates probably more plant based. Uh, like it should I mean from what I came across, should be more like plant based than chemical base. I mean, okay, wrong, I'm not a parmer sin sor or talk or anything, but I mean that kind of it kind of makes sense. I mean because I mean they didn't even Rockefeller actually stop but was it Rockefeller or the Vanderbilts that was like they stop? Well they was they wouldn't fund schools that well that yeah, that was Rockefeller, okay, okay, yeah yeah so so yeah, so like I said, yeah, they know something.
Speaker 5: Yep, that they hijacked not just education, they hijacked the medical industry at the turn of the century in the early nineteen hundred. Sure, right. They wouldn't fund schools that taught holistic teachings. They wanted them to sell pharmaceuticals they saw they could foresee how rich and empowering. And also, you can't have a medical industry unless you have sick people. And through the food, through the camtrails and everything else, we are a sick nation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, can't make money, but healthy patiens.
Speaker 5: No, And that's one of the problems. When you have healthcare, you know, become a corporation. The patient is no longer the most important asset. It's the shareholders, right right.
Speaker 1: I mean, like like far As when it comes to Macal moving wrong, there's a lot of people that you know, they you know, they did okay, a lot of time and energy, you know, for the mass. You have some people to actually have soon to actually care about people and want people to get better. But I mean you also have you know, a good majority poly wants to just make as much money as they can, you know. And and it's the and it's the good ones, I say, they're I guess it all bumbed up with with the bad ones. You know, you know, it's the bad ones give you know, the whole thing a bad look, even though you have people that do genuinely care about you know, want to help people and want people to get better.
Speaker 5: For sure. You know, I think it's more the system than the doctors. I think most people go in the medical industry to want to make change, to help people, But it's it's what they're taught in the system that that that they're in. You know, we yeah, we have a prescription for that, no worries. And if that doesn't work. We have a prescription for that as well. And if that has a side effect, no worries.
Speaker 1: We have a prescription, right, yeah, yeah, it's a prescription for your side effect. And then yeah yeah yeah, I mean, I mean, like I'm I'm real. I'm not big on taking medicine. If I get like, you know, like a headache or I just ride it out, you know, I'm I really just don't try to take u you know, uh something port you know, I'm when it comes to medicine, I'm I'm real.
Speaker 5: If you on medicine, yeah, most everything has a side effect. You know, in medicine, A lot of this stuff or headaches isn't good for your stomach lining right, right.
Speaker 1: You have something like I say, you have some that isn't good by stomach, something that isn't good deliver you know, it's it's a bike, you know. So yeah, like I said, it's just a it's a miss.
Speaker 5: It really is where in the in your journey, your truth journey, where did flat Earth fall into all that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: But I say around about what was that?
Speaker 5: What was it like.
Speaker 6: Even like with the whole like you know build you know he oh yeah yeah yeah yeah like that right, there like that really, Like I'm like, what is he talking about?
Speaker 1: Like black Earth? I was like looking to this and I was like, man, I like it makes sense, you know, like it really does, Like it really makes sense. You know, like I knew. I knew that it wasn't a globe, you know from that that I knew because that right there, it didn't make sense at all, even like back in grade school, you know, you know, sitting in class and you know we're talking about science. Oh yeah, the sun is like ninety million hours away and looking at the window and I'm like, well, I see it right there. They didn't look you know, either either I got good vision or you know, you know, but like I said, the whole yet, the whole globe thing. It never it never sad for me, I mean, but you know, I just never even knew what it looked like. And then like I said, the whole you know, he's you know, he was talking about it, and then you know, I ran across, uh another guy, uh Richie from Boston. Uh. He's a big he he was big on YouTube. He's big mumble now and he was talking about it. You know, he starts and he started talking about the battle verses and stuff like that, and I was like in a problem. I'm like, huh, let me let me check let me check this out. So the marble started looking like like okay, yeah, the person you know, I start reading Book of Genesis, you know, like everybody always you know, everybody to read you know, Genesis start there and I was like, yeah, like yeah it is. And then then and of course the I think that my go to verse is Isaiah forty twenty two, and it is he that's above the circle of earth, That's right, and like the inhabitants are like grasshoppers yep. And I was like, okay, so I know a circle in the sphere. There are like two different objects, you know, the ones like more three dimensional, and you have a circle and being it talks about the front of him and sense might there. I was like, yeah, it's I'm like, it is like man. And once I realized what it was, I was like, okay, so what else are they hide?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: So, like I say, it opened up a lot, a lot, a lot of doors a lot, it does.
Speaker 5: And I think when you understand that they can lie about that, then everything, uh is fair game. And I think that's how it should be from the get go, when growing back to the Bible, and when we're told that you know Satan, you know he's running things down here, then you better question everything. I wanted to ask you, and I'm not sure I'll go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah I always say that, Yeah, the world is given to the hands of the wicket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one hundred percent. And we have to really be you know, challenge everything, no matter how ridiculous it may seem. And for me, for a long time, I wouldn't even question flatter those two words came out of somebody's mouth that you know, I'm gonna put this guy, block this guy, you know what is he stoken? But it was interesting because Bob came up on a radar again a while ago, because I guess Peak twenty sixteen was when it really started to uh, you know, catch catch ground, and that's when they changed the algorithm. You know, the Wild West on YouTube kind of ended and they started controlling the algorithms. He I always wondered with this because he had I remember, he became a member of the Flatter Society, which was you know, I think a lot of us believe is kind of controlled opposition. I guess you would call it, and I haven't heard much more from him since then. Are are you tracking that?
Speaker 1: I mean he's still he's still I guess you can see say like on the on the ground. Uh, he's really not mainstream like the rest of them, and he's still having it's his same beliefs. So good, I don't think, yeah, yeah, yeah, he hasn't straight away from it, but he really just he really you don't talk about it a lot now like he used to, but he's still like in that same that same area, you know, you know, how how just everything is, you know.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's good because a lot of people in that position usually choose money over their convictions, like that what's their name, the Chip and Chip and Joanna Gain, those Magnolia people in Texas. Uh, they just what would you say, flex their moral compass for dollars on their new TV show. And the Christian community is kind of like really just another people who you know, made their money on the back of Christians and then their new TV show, Uh not so much. So it's refreshing to see people who are willing to kind of turn away from and that's really what it is, you know, yeah, you know, whether it's Tom Hanks or or Jim Carrey. These people will continue to play the divide and conquer and and not come out and talk about the truth. Instead take that money to be part of the club.
Speaker 1: You know, right, Yeah, kind of like with almost like like when Kyrie he came out when you know, he was talking about it, and you know he was talking about you know, flatter and you haven't uh you know another it was another basketball player you know, was talking about you know, like the question the moon landing and you know, stuff like that, and you know they kind of kind of like, you know, I kind of feel like you know, I mean, anybody that knows me, they know that I will. I will talk about this stuff anytime. I don't care where, not, Like I like talking about it because I think it's important, like said to know, you know, you know that's you know, where we live at. You know, you know that it's not what they say it is. You know, we don't we can't live on the ball. I'm sorry you can't.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And for me, you get to a certain age you just don't worry about what people think of you anymore. I'd rather speak the truth and you know, steadfast in my own convictions then to see you know, it's even harder. You know, It's one thing for Kyrie. I hate when they apologize. Yeah, like you know you got what that much that you apologize or something that you believed in and knowing fool you know, he's he if you came out on flat earth what, I don't know anybody with the exception of those clowns who did the flatter Earth what was it called the Final Experiment, which has already been debunked. Yeah, you know, outside of doing it for financial reasons. Once you see these things, you can't hunt see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like and like flatter one thing. I know it some people it disturbs him a lot, like when you mentioned it, Tom and then later on, Uh, you can be talking to him and they would get upset and they would throw that back up, like you know under Earth and plant all like, why are you bringing out like this has nothing to do with this conversation. You're those long a though like it it literally disturbs people, he said. And I'll be uh. Also, I like, I have a T shirt on my one now, but it uh it say, isn't more like the Earth is flat? You know you're gonna like to fight Earth with the firm and and everything. Something I word it out. Sometimes it's something people they just look at me like it's not like this give you like bad looks, so like like you know, and I you know, I get good, you know, I get thumbs up with it. You know, some people like you know, yeah, yeah, I mean they're like, uh, I remember I want to pay this a bill one time and I walked into the offices guy liking his cubicle huge, like yeah, see, like I like his shirt. I like that later frame like you.
Speaker 5: That's what I tell people. You would be surprised that there's more people than you think who think like you do. They just don't right that that they don't want to be wedged into a corner. They don't want to be called a flat earth or the ramifications that could possibly come uh with that, you know, which which is a sad. I'd rather be, you know, seeking the truth, no matter how much it might shake your foundations.
Speaker 1: Yeah yes, oh yeah, And like I said, it's and you know when like even when talk about it, they'd be like, well I prove it. I'll be like, well, well how do you prove it? I'm like, well, I mean, let's take water. I mean water is level, right yeap or like undisturbed. I mean it's level. If you go to a pond, a lake, you know, it's it's level on top and water it's I like at that level. I like if it's a spear, like they say this, like at what point does it we see We don't see this conform into a ball? You know, water conform into a BALLI thing. And you know, so I use that far as like you know, water's level two to you know, trying to get people to see how it's it's it's flat because I say that because like when I say that, oh, like well if you take that, if you take all the the ocean, they're all connected, right, you know they're they're in different areas, but they're all connected. Like it's it's level in the top.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Of course you have waves you know from you know, the way, et cetera. But it has to be contained. Like if not, we wouldn't have Sea short, you know, you know, we wouldn't we wouldn't be able to go to the you know, Sea short, you know. And so if not, if there was no containment of that of that the.
Speaker 5: You know, It's interesting, you know, talking about these things. If you ask in metric tons, how much does just the Pacific Ocean way? The Pacific Ocean ways about six hundred and seventy six quatrillion metric tons. And then you ask it, well, what holds the water to the Earth. Oh, gravity holds the watery, Yes, six seven hundred and seventy six quatrillion metric tons. I said, well, then how does a butterfly fly?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well, butterflies can their wings can generate enough lift to overcome its body weight. Okay, but it's holding an amount of weight that you can't comprehend. I mean, you're talking like a magnet that would And it's just the scientism that people hold on to, whether or not it's deep down they're Star Wars fans or Star Trek fans, or they're anti God. You know, you know the real reason they don't want to peel back the end knowing after COVID. Look, ninety percent of the people in this country know that our government lies, and the other ten percent if they don't know, after what happened with Epstein this week, then there's no help in you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that remember, there there's no lists. I mean that's what they say. They're you know, with the whole Epstein thing, They're like, there's no list, like okay, uh. I watched this one clip with Croker cous and he said he was talking about how I mean, like I don't follow a particular person, but I saw it and I was he was saying about how if there's no list, then his girlfriend it's been a basically a political prisoner. Now he's serving twenty years because there is no crime. You know, there's so they everybody wanted to see the lists, and they you know, they gave them some names. And even though those names that they did, you know, that was this stuff that was already out, but they didn't give them real names that people want to see, you know, so we we know what happened. We just I think this everybody just want to see the actual proof that you know, or what actual happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think I'm to be frank with you, I think a lot of people are at the point now that they want more than that. I think at this point, after COVID, after everything else, after the vaccines, after Epstein, I think people want accountability.
Speaker 1: They are right right but here here, but people got to realize when it comes to people. I guess, like I guess it works like the governor, there's no there's no lock in. There's no lock in Hillary reality, there's I mean she getting locked up. How they always say, oh, Hillary's gonna get locked though, though, like no, he's not. I like this, this country is a people gotta realized this country it's a corporation. Ah and I I have you ever heard of the uh what is the act of It? Was eighteen seventy one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the organic Act of eighteen seventy one, right right.
Speaker 1: When and I was I was talking to a guy about that. I was like, once they once that that happened right there, it kind of took it kind of made the country into a corporation. Yeah, and under a corporation, typically nobody is responsible for the doings of their corporation personally. You know that that that's in a way I kind of explained it to him. Is that kind of you get you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: One And I've heard different explanations. I heard breakdowns that every person's birth certificate is worth x amount of money on a traded market. You know that's why the reason you know at stakes became capitalized, just the legality and that really when you go back and look through history, that eighteen seventy one timeline is when a lot of things changed. I mean, we went from trained with steam engines and horse and buggies during the Civil War to the eighteen eighties we were driving cars and the very very early you know started once that those engines started taking off, that's when they got into planes. By the way, that's another rabbit hole. There's people who believe that the Right brothers stole that and from I forget the guy's name. But every invention that I'm telling you, almost every invention there is an interesting and I'm talking about the big ones, not the paper clip and things like that. I'm talking about the big inventions. You'll find that a lot of important people to what history worked at the USPTO, at the Patent Office, like Ben Ben Franklin, I need some important people have So it's like, that's it interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because then they didn't they say Edison, I guess Thomas Edison stole what was it Tesla's.
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, so so yeah, they Yeah, there's a lot of I guess going home area.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I think I was thinking of Einstein. So Thomas Jefferson certainly did. Edmund Randolph he did, And there's a deep, deep, deep rabbit hole there. And of course they say it's important to note that while Albert Einstein is a famous patent examiner, he worked for the Swiss Federal Office for Alleged for Intellectual Property, not the US P t O. Sure, so anytime they have to make an excuse for someone, there's something to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nice, mm hmm. Hey, oh yeah, here's here's something I wanted wanted to bring up to you. Like there there's this book that uh that I'll be glacid every now and then when I have a chance. It's it's called the it's called the Beach State Excyclopedia, and it's by a lady on YouTube. She go about like really.
Speaker 5: Graceful, graceful, really graceful.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, really graceful. Yeah. And it it has like all types of it's it hit like she hit on like, you know, a lot of points on different things from like nine to eleven. An article Asta Crawley, Uh build a bird group, you know, the Book of Enoch uh from the Clinton family talks about Operation paper Clip. Uh lock Styff Mockingbird North Woods. Like I say, it's like her book, it has a lot of uh good uh. I think good information in it from for a person that wants to you know, kind of just like not deep into the rabbit hole because like see it. She gives like a lot of bars, you know, as far as reference, Uh, what information comes from. Like I said, it's it's it's a it's a real interesting book. I enjoy reading it. It's a good uh. I guess you said good coffee table book. Okay, I don't have a coffee table.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I just put it in my cart. It's eight hundred and sixteen reviews four point eight and uh covers a lot of the things that we talk about on right, yeah, this podcast and the others, and it gets, you know, the things that you really need to look at, the banking industry, Rocketfeller medicine, Jacko Island, and hijacking the Federal Reserve, which is neither fecial or a reserve. It's just a printing machine that enriches the richer. I'm really interested to see how she kept her YouTube channel. Oh okay, she's got a backup channel. Never mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know she had, like Exit Carrol, I don't rumble one.
Speaker 5: She's got some really impressive numbers on her views. I'll definitely check her out and i'll see if I can't get her on in the near future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can say it's a it's a real interesting book, like I like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And for the listeners, I'll put I'll put the link in the show notes if you all would like to check it out. I'm certainly gonna buy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I keep with me all the time when I'm on the go, you know, just in cases I get bored and read a book and stop looking at my phone.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this. Does she delve into uh? Now, I know I can see in the shypnopsis that she talks about the occult? Does she talk about the other side? Like is she uh talk about Jesus? Or she just talk about the dark side?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has like talks about the like the Book of Enoch, which I think that book itself is a good book that people should read. I know some some say that they some say it's not I guess scripture or you know, but if you really look at it, like it it references a lot from scripture, I mean from Jude or you know, acts, Revelation, Genesis, everything.
Speaker 5: So that so.
Speaker 1: By her hitting on that right there, I think that you know, I think she's you know, on both sides.
Speaker 5: Does she flatten? Does she get into flat Earth at all?
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Flotter really talks about an art okay, flight for not she she.
Speaker 5: Probably needs to break people in slowly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, because you know it talks about all the guys, you know, like L Warren Harbard, you know, like those guys, the the uh how of course you don't operation paper clip yep, uh, you know how NASA got started.
Speaker 1: In their days so amazing. Maybe she's probably gon't report that way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's important that people understand that these people are more than just evil. A lot of the things they do are adult, like she says, they're dark occult practices, which means there's a reason why they do them at certain times of the day. There's a reason that that flight ninety three was named flight ninety three. There's a reason for the movie posters, uh that that plane representing an upside down cross to mock Jesus. The numbers ninety three, which is how far they lie. You know, that's how far the sun is ninety three, and then you know Adam, God's original son lived to be nine hundred and thirty. There's your ninety three, you know, Hallister Crawley's as above so below is ninety three, ninety three. And it's all very dark even spelling and cursive and all of these other things that there is really ritualistic things to everything in our LBA walk of life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't like were you were? You miss it missed mentioning Jesus like when I, like when I was like saying, when I was getting into flyer from like Solf look into the Bible a lot, and I uh, like I also got into far as like different versions other than King James. I started to look into like one of the Hebrew bibbers and like like when it when it came to like a lot of the names, like I didn't realize how many how much they changed the names out of there, uh even uh you know Jesus himself, like in a Hebrew bibley his name is yeah sure and if I'm not mistaken that that means his name means uh uh y'all save us. As in the Father like when you when you say, when you know what we pray to yr, sure we're asking the Father himself y'all to save us. And and I thought that was like when I when I learned that, I thought that was real, like it it like it hit me hard because like it, I think it has a lot of meaning to forst like that name itself. And you know, of course you know how they took names out and add stuff you know, through you know translation and all that right there. And like I said, I thought that was real uh important important for me anyway, I don't know about as far as like everybody else, like I try to, I don't. I don't knock people for saying, you know, Jesus or you know what what not. You know, I always try to, like you know, when whenever I'm talking to people about it, you know, you know, get to talk about it and then like right on, like hey, did you know you know like far as, like when it comes to the name, they changed the name because like they what you mean, like well if you look at Jesus like it and you can't spell it in Hebrew Greek like so I like, so that is a like and in since they never called him that back then they called him whatever it is, called him called sure.
Speaker 5: Right, they called God and Jesus sure yeah, yeah yeah, like.
Speaker 1: I said, Like I said, I thought that was like when I, like I said, when I got into the fight, everybody said, started looking at different versions of theople and stuff like that. And that's that's why I discovered that. And even even with that, I also discovered that how how far as me, how my lineage come from, like the where I come from the Hebrew people?
Speaker 4: And and.
Speaker 1: And I guess that was and people, you know what you like, what do you mean? I like, well, I'm the descendant of the Hebrew people. I like when uh they brought our ancestor with here, like we didn't, we pretty much got they pretty much got stripped of their whole like you know, uh uh of everything, pretty much of everything. And and it's and I understand understood why everything happened, Like I don't. I don't fault nobody for it, ah, but I just I just like telling people, you know far as like I know who I am now, you know, as far as a person you know self, because because growing up, you know me personally, growing up, it was it was kind of hard growing up not knowing who you really actually are. You were just told when you're an African American, and I'm like, that don't sound right, you know, it just never sound right to me, you know. And and but you know, as I got older out there, far as discovered of who I was actually from, you know, far as like my people, so you know, and all the same time, I don't think I'm better than anybody, you know, I'm just I'm just I'm just a person just trying to you know, be friends and you know, with everybody, you know, no matter what you know. So so oh yeah, that's that's kind of like my little journey with that.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a lot of people who are are taking that journey I just mentioned in the last interview I did an hour ago, you know, talking about you know, people are are looking at, for example, the Assembly of Yahweh North Alabama. People are going back and to Messianic roots and uh saying, well, maybe we shouldn't throw the tour out.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, because I mean yeah, because I mean the Messiah himself he was, That's who he was, Yeah, I mean, i mean, that's that's who he was. He I mean, did he not say he was the law. So like I said, that that's who is. We can't. We can't. People gotta realize that when you when they you take that book, you can't take it halfway and then take book. You either got to take the whole thing or not.
Speaker 5: And that is is we as humans, right. I think people will will take the the verses that we'll go to support the things we believe in, and then we'll pick and choose the things. Well, you know, Jesus drank wine, so I can drink beer. I'm just using that as an example. Okay, I'm not judging anything, but that's you know, as humans, we're biased, so we like to pick and choose and support the thing, even to the things I've questioned recently going back on these things eating pork right, right, that is, do we just toss the the the Torah? Do we still keep the Sabbath?
Speaker 3: Or do we not?
Speaker 5: And that there are so many compelling arguments for both sides, honestly, I mean I've heard very compelling arguments for both right as far as the New Covenant and what Sunday versus Saturday and well Saturday, you know Sunday sun worship. What about Saturday Saturn worship. Right, it's just there really is something for the other but it is so you know, we are told many times to keep his right, to keep his help me out here, I'm having a brain fart to keep his yeah, yeah, yeah, right, and this is pretty gotten dry, right right, right, right, but I'm going to get fifty emails now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah, like I mean, since you like when you brought that out, like okay, when it when you like the whole thing. Okay, let's take this Sabbath instance, like the saber it's the last day, right, I said, right, when you look on your calendar, what's the last day week? Saturday, Saturdays, it's the last day. It's not the Saturday is the last day of the week. Sunday is the first day. You know, Sunday is the first day of the week. So I mean that. I mean that. I mean if people you know, would see that, you know, it's like, okay, so Saturday it's the Sabbath day, you know, so you know that's what you know we should keep, you know, keep the Sabbath. And you know it's it's hard for a lot of people too, because you know, some have worth, you know, you just say, you know, tell you boy, you know you can tell them, but they'll be like, well, well go you won't don't come back, you know. So you know, I think it's more we can do that, but we also can and those we are acknowledging that that today. And he know that we don't want to be we don't want to be at worth, We don't want to be doing stuff. We want to be somewhere, you know, rested and enjoying families us like that. You know, so you know, he knows, he knows our hearts, so you know, and and and and and like when you U like like okay, like the thing with let's say, with the poor thing like when I, like I said, when I started back into reading more, I that was that was the thing that we struggled with, Like you know, here in my house we're trying to struggle with with that for a little bit, you know. And uh because you know, okay it says no griz but like right here, people, well if you're looking here and this book it says, you know, it's it's not what goes into your mouth that you know the comes out. So but I think there was it wasn't talking about uh that there was a there was a It was pretty much could and drive what was food and what was not, you know, you know, so there was nowhere in there like I think people think that it was classified like pork was classified as food, even though it was not, because it was like I said in Leviticus, and even if when you when he uh, when when when the MESSII? When he went into that one village and he came upon lazy like all and like he like cast their ball into the herd of swines, and they went over to the cliff and stuff like that. You know, you know, so they they even they never ate it, you know far as you know, he never ate it. But I don't. I don't. I don't judge people that do, you know, I don't because you know, health, health reasons. You know, it's you know, it's good. It's a ward for health reasons.
Speaker 5: You know, bacon's healthy for you, right, Bacon's healthy for you, right, meat can.
Speaker 1: Meet big it's good.
Speaker 5: You know, it's interesting. I wanted to mention is one of the rabbit holes I've been going down recently is the King James rabbit hole. Right, And one thing that cannot we can argue about a lot of things, like I don't know King James hart right, and I'm not going to try to pretend I do. I do know what the Bible says about wealthy people and their chances of getting into heaven. That's just what the Bible says. Don't get mad at me. But one thing that cannot be contested is how he benefited financially via the revenues through the crown's control over these what they called ecclesiastical appointments, and then redistributing the church as well. Now people will be quick to say, well, he used that to fund the English translation, et cetera. But I mean the amount of money that he got from the church, from land and tithings. What was a tremendous amount of money that most people don't talk about. The other thing is he created the King James Bible Number one. I think it was to have his name on something that would last forever, because that's how wealthy people are. Look at Trump and his Bible and the Geneva Bible of fifteen sixty. Remember that was not looked upon fondly by the English because you know who read that Bible, the descenters of England, the people who didn't like the king. So I think he did that to usurp it and the Geneva Bible of fifteen sixty guess what books had had in it? Was that it had the apocryphor it had it had Enoch and these Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, that's right, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 5: And the reason I bring that up is in our class last week we were talking about presuppositions within the Bible, and the canon was rated the lowest because I think think that had we all agreed that had the most input from mankind of what books were canonized and what were not. And this, this kind of conversation kind of made its way into, you know, man's ability. Even though we know that God's word is right in the Bible, right, that's His Holy Word translated through God through Moses and and those you know, the letters of Paul et cetera. All right, but as far as you know saying what is this is what you should read and what should not. And there are churches that will tell you do not reading knock. If you if you were raised in a Baptist church, the chances are you were told not to read a knock right. I've been told that by people in the Methodist Church. They he ever even talked about it. I didn't know it existed till I was forty years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That and then and Jasher, the book of Jasher. Jasher has talked about in uh.
Speaker 5: Uh Joshua and and Samuel first or second Simon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I was reading that one time, like, okay, said the book of yash So I went back to the table contests. I like that, like I don't see no Jashuer, Like what is so I literally have to go out. I went on Amazon and I went and bought a book of Joshuar and then I started reading. I'm like, okay, so this is the book of Jeshure, Like this is what? Like why is it not in this book?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And like I said, they did that to a lot a lot of them, Like I said, Joshure, Enoch naccabees, Yeah what first and second divers yeah, fourth as a rest. Even even the Book of Psalms has chapters missing out of it. And like for a second, the King's ansor I think King James has one hundred and fifty in it and it's supposed to have one hundred and and the Book of Acts is missing the chapter uh in missing chapter twenty said twenty nine eighteen because in the what it's missing? What twenty nine? Chapter twenty nine? Because I think in again James has twenty eight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got a cheat sheet somewhere on my hard drive. But do everything I had to deal with today, it's it's scattered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it is. It has twenty eight and uh, let's see, yeah, it has twenty eight in King Jane, but it's supposed to have twenty nine. And because I was looking at this h Youwtube video of these guy he was talking about it, and he said, one way you can tell when when uh, well we assume that I guess at the end of a lot of uh versus well, I guess Paul, They said, I guess Paul will acts. I don't know that's what. But he always ended at the last chapter with the word amen, right or I mean, and when you look in the Book of Acts in chapter twenty eight, it doesn't end like that. It and in chapter twenty nine when I read it, it ended like the way, like the rest of them ended like Romans and all those it ended in those ways. And and I know in chapter twenty nine it talks about when he went to he actually saw when maybe I'm try the cultes like and I don't want to misquote anything, but I'm pretty sure he saw like the like the cruise of fiction, the Messiah. I know he wasn't he wasn't physically there, but he knew what was what was happening, and what was going to happen, and he traveled also to it was somewhere else he had travel. It's been a lot since I read that chapter, but when you read it, it kind of fill in a lot of stuff that, you know, kind of leaves you wondering.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, like I said, yeah, they met, They messed with a lot of a lot of those books and books chapters versus you know, names, places. They they did a number on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's really interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Interesting.
Speaker 5: I was just thumbing through my fifteen sixty version. It's interesting because I think the original books of Enoch were included, or I should say the Book of Enoch was included in the original editions of the Geneva Bible with the apocrypha, but not all of them do today. They didn't carry them over, which if you get a copy of them, it's it's really weird, but it's just so funny to see because it was published by these English Protestants who fled during Queen Mary. And then you know, King James says, oh, don't worry, I'll fix.
Speaker 1: It, you know, and you know, you know, like the like the King James. Do you think people think it's it's uh, you know, it's called King James. Do you think that some people probably that it's the you know how you have the books James and in there, you know, maybe you think some people believe that that's who who wrote the.
Speaker 5: Uh oh you mean King James or James. Yes, that's interesting. I've never even thought of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I always tell that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's interesting. You could And again, it doesn't have to be canon in order to read it. I think if it's part of history. You know, the first time I read it, it cleared up so much about canaan Abel, the creation story, understanding where we truly live, the realm that we live in. Like the first time I met Gary Wayne, the guy who wrote the Genesis sixth Conspiracy, I'm like, yeah, how does this guy write an eight hundred and fifty page book on something with two verses in Genesis six. You know there were giants at that time. I'm like, how you write eight hundred and fifty pages, Oh, the Book of Meatock, the Book of what? And then you know, you're like, oh, and you learn the truth about angels and it really opens your eyes about the spiritual warfare that we live amongst, that we don't see because so wrapped up in the matrix that they've created.
Speaker 1: Definitely, Yeah, there is a spiritual.
Speaker 5: Battle happening around us right now, and we're wrapped up about you know, some nonsense, some fake nonsense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every day is Yeah.
Speaker 5: I wanted to divert to do biblical cosmology, flat Earth. I wanted to give you a chance of your silver bullets.
Speaker 1: What's the bulls? Okay?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I'm I'm gonna talk to some one real quick about it. Like I said, of course, you know what is uh wars level? Uh, that's one I always talk about the firmament itself, how it's, how it's above us. Uh, as it's as it stated in the Book of Genesis. You know, like you can sometimes it's almost like you can actually see it, you know, sometimes like at night and when the stars out if you're looking at it. To me, it does that right there. Of course I always referred to Isaiah forty twenty two. And then of course you do like it about you know, in the Book of a Relation, you know how it talks about how the angel was sitting on the full corners of the earth. Yep, oh, I mean, how can you get corners on the ball.
Speaker 5: And then again you're gonna get people who say, oh, you can't take the Bible too literally. It was written such a long time ago for you know, people who didn't really grasp the reality where we lived. And I laughed when I hear that.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, yeah, I had a guy say that to me one time. I was like, okay, so we can't take that literally. He was like nope. I like, so can you take the apartment when the Messiah walt no water? Can you take that literally? He was like, oh, yeah, that happened. Like okay, so yeah, that happened. So that means that what this other person is saying, that means this. It's same thing, like you can't take more than not the other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you have to be careful because you know, you get someone who's new to the truth community or new to the Bible, and they read after this, I saw four angels standing at the four corner four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the Earth to prevent any wind blowing. And there's legitimately four the Bible talks about the four winds that come from Antarctica on the flat Earth.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: And then if you google what is Revelation seven to one, it will tell you that it describes John's vision of four angels standing at the four corners of the back, and it says that this is a representation, and it tries to put it in the same category is when you google like Noah's Ark and how it was a myth about you know, this story this, and that's really how they try to to show it to these people who if they go to Google for the first time and research something, oh, it's just a story. That's how they try to resent it to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, I mean some I guess. I guess for some it's it's hard to for them the grasp Ah that that's has made, you know, and they they rather take But in a science book, I guess over the word of your creator.
Speaker 5: You know what's amazing, Ben, I just literally did that on Google and it says this vision is not meant to be taken literally as a flat earth with physical corners, but rather as a representation of God's and thort over the entire world and its cardinal directions north southeastern what they literally, AI has gone out of its way to say, don't take it literally as a flat earth with corners. Literally, I'm reading that from Google right now.
Speaker 1: There. You Google knows everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how daris try to say that God is wrong about something? We got to be really careful when we say, oh, that's just a representation, you're really you're stepping into murky waters when you do that, right, Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to like irrinting's supposed to be, it's either like a variable or literal exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yep, man, this has been a really really great conversation. Was there any topics out there that you wanted to cover that we haven't touched on yet?
Speaker 1: I mean no, man, Like I said, I could, I mean I could go all night with this, but uh, I mean no, I think we we hit a lot of good points. Uh, I know it. I was kind of here and there you know from time to time. I mean, that's that's how it works.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's just something you guys have in a conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm here and there far as with stuff, I mean, I mean, I mean it's just that, I mean one thing, one thing leads into another. So I mean we sit up there and talk about one thing starting one thing, and it will literally lead into a whole new conversation, you know. So, like I say, it's it's a big yarner.
Speaker 5: You're worn of a big, big bull of yarn, right, Yeah. Yeah, And that's the question I guess I wanted to ask you was have you had any luck uh you know, you know, waking people up to this with with with with what well, I guess as far as flat earth, like you know, sharing this and getting people to look into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I have. I have a lot of people that, uh, that I talked to about. They listen and they like and you know what makes makes a lot of sense. I feel like I can't bad as I want to, but I can't the knowledge he's saying, yeah, uh, and I have. It's a a friend of mine is now name see it. He listened to your show a lot. Uh and uh, you know, we was. I was talking to him one time and at first he was like, I don't know man. Then he he would be I just kept home talking to him. So he like, you know what You're like, you're you're right, it is. They're like, man, you're right.
Speaker 5: You want to give give a shout out his first name?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I want to give a shout to my to my guys see it. Uh you know he he'll be here, he'll be listening to so here here hear me. He like, so yeah, so there you go. Uh he's probably on the way home from work. But right, but yeah, shout out to my boy, said, I mean. Other than that, I mean thanks, I mean a lot of my like I said, a lot of my family, Like, I got family members that listen to me, you know song, the hair roll their eyes, but they'll listen, you know. And you know, I guess some of my kids they listen. They listen to George, Like I got three of them. They're like little, they're like, uh uh what eight, five and four, So like they're little. So they look at me like okay, dad, and they just want to play, you know. So I don't try to drill them too hard about it.
Speaker 5: Now, we'll just planting that seed that is half the bat Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, yeah, definitely is. But other than that, I mean, like I said, it's been a it's been a pleasure talking to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, likewise, and again, thank you so much for being flexible and willing to reschedule for this evening. And uh yeah, great guests. Lots of knowledge. And there again, there's many rabbit holes, and they all lead back to, you know, the spiritual war between Satan and a third of the fallen angels thinking that they can overthrow God. And we know how the story ends, and hopefully we can continue to wake up our fellow man and have them look past this divide and conquered nonsense that's throwing at him Dane And now right all.
Speaker 1: Right, oh yeah, yeah, definitely yeah, and maybe maybe I get a chance to come back on again, as you know, second time, and this time I have I had better, you know, better stuff, and you know, so yeah, like I said, I'm always looking, you know, down into the rabbit hole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and thanks for that book recommendation. I'm gonna purchase that when I get off the air. Here and that link is is in the show notes Deep State Encyclopedia exposing the cabal's playbook, and I'll reach out to Grace and see if we can have on in the future as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there you go.
Speaker 5: Hey, thank you again for your time, Ben, God bless you and your family think me too. Thanks, I'd really appreciate it. And to all the listeners, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did for your liters. Hey, we're we're we're we're all in this together, and you know, we're we're this, you know, telling our story and you know, like I said, cleaning that seed in somebody's you know, head, and hopefully they'll wake there.
Speaker 5: Up to here you go. Just get them curious enough and eventually, uh, it's really up them to look for it. So there you go. God bless you, God bless all the listeners. And again, emails if you'd like to share your story like men did tonight, it is f. E. Files guest at gmail dot com. One more time, that's f. E Files guest at gmail dot com for Ben. I'm George. God bless you all. Have a wonderful week. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see it.
Speaker 3: I was lost in the shadows, chasing empty dreams, broken by the world. Torn at the scene for the light broke through, calling out my name. I love so true, washed away last shame.
Speaker 5: They have a step by say you're leading me.
Speaker 3: On a road two grays w am my soul miss free on Salvation Street, where you learn Si means everyone drained cork finds the place to breathe. Your cross slides the way through the dark and paint. I'm running to your arms on Salvation Street.
Speaker 2: Your gash.
Speaker 3: Whoa sins like change holding me down. But your voice was louder than the battle sound. You lifted me up from the ashes our eyes. Now I see your truth shining in your eyes. Every step by take you lead in me on a road two grays with my soul and the spree Remember on Salvation Street, where your merge meets every wall, drains part finds of face to breathe. Your cross light's the way through the dark and paint. I'm running to your arms on Salvation Street, nor more fe nor more lines.
Speaker 1: You loves the fire lights the sky.
Speaker 4: I'm a lie.
Speaker 3: I'm Rentine, walking with my saven Salvation Street. On Salvation Street, where you merge meets every wall, drained heart finds of face to breathe. Your cross light's the way through the dark and paint. I'm run into your arms on Salvation Street, On Salvation Street, where your grace is sweet out forever, walk with you, Mocking mokeis.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts, ma'amy.