Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad with something for you to think about. I'm going to revisit something I talked about a couple of years ago, I think, and that is people who are suffering because of a loss of a friend, a husband, a wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, child, relative. Some people find it so difficult to move forward. Some people don't move forward. Some people go to their graves too out of grief. I cannot tell anyone how to breathe, but I know for a fact.
Speaker 2: You must move on. You must move on.
Speaker 1: Each one of us, every last one of us, came into this world, was given life. We didn't ask to be born, not one single one of us. We did not ask to be born, but yet we were. So each of us was given a life to live. That goes for you, your child, your husband, your wife, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your friend, your other relatives.
Speaker 2: We all were given our own lives individually.
Speaker 1: We was not born connected to the hip of that other person.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it to sound rude or to be rude.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to tell you it's a journey we all must take. No one is exempt from the journey of death. No one is exempt. Now there are different ways.
Speaker 2: We're gonna live here. But if I've always said.
Speaker 1: Two things are certain, you're gonna go home and never leave, or you're gonna leave home and never go back, one way or the other, We're getting up out of here one day, somehow. It's a fact. And if you ever hear that again, believe me, that's my saying. I know how people take stuff, but that's.
Speaker 2: My saying, and it's true. So all I'm saying is we have to move on. We have to move on.
Speaker 1: And when we don't move on, all it does is cause us more pain, more mental suffering, more heartache.
Speaker 2: That's what it does. Because people get so.
Speaker 1: Wrapped up so much energy into that dead loved one until they can't focus or function, and all that does is inhibits you.
Speaker 2: And I know it's horrible to lose a child, I know it is. I know it's horrible to lose a mother, a father, I know it is.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 2: I can relate.
Speaker 1: A grandchild, I can relate. I cannot even the death that I've experienced.
Speaker 2: It's not normal.
Speaker 1: It's not normal for one family to lose thirty something people in six years.
Speaker 2: That's not normal.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is, but that's what has happened to me slew of family members. But you know, I'm just have to be honest with you. I just have to be.
Speaker 2: It hurts. It cuts like a knife.
Speaker 1: The traumatic things I've gone through involved in death cuts like a knife. But I cannot wrap myself into that. I cannot give power to that pain.
Speaker 2: I just can't do it. I refuse to do it. I won't do it. I just can't.
Speaker 1: I can't do it because I've got a life that I must continue to live.
Speaker 2: And that's the mindset you have to have.
Speaker 1: Yes, you love them, You'll never stop loving them, You'll never stop missing them, but.
Speaker 2: You have to move on.
Speaker 3: I know people who have lost loved ones and they turn to drugging and drinking.
Speaker 1: How is that benefiting your deceased loved one.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna bring them back. You're killing yourself.
Speaker 1: You're causing your self pain and suffering mind, body, and soul.
Speaker 2: Drinking and drugging. That is not gonna benefit you.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna do anything to bring them back.
Speaker 2: You have to accept their.
Speaker 1: Gone, no matter how traumatic they left or not.
Speaker 2: You have to accept their gun and move on.
Speaker 1: You'll never stop loving them and thinking of them and laughing and every now and then crying. You'll probably do that until the day you die. It's been years going on four years now from my mom, or just three.
Speaker 2: Going on four and though and I still find myself, Mam miss you. I miss you so much because you probably will be.
Speaker 1: That way until you leave this earth. But you have to move on. You can't be stagnant in your life.
Speaker 3: Just you know, there are people who lose loved ones that can't get over. There's others who lose people and they have some guilt. You have no reason to have guilt that because you survived.
Speaker 2: We all have an appointed time in different ways.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Some people can shorten their lives.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. Even the Bible tells us that you can shorten your life. According to the lifestyle you lead, you can shorten your life. I've had relatives who shorten their lives. But the point I'm trying to make is.
Speaker 2: We have to keep moving on the earth. Do not stand still because we lose someone. It does not.
Speaker 1: It does not stand still. It keeps right on rolling and turning. But we just have to accept it is what it is. They're gone, They're never going to return here and we will take the journey someday for ourselves. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep living until it's your term. I just feel that's the best advice I can give people, because people cause themselves so much unnecessary self inflicted pain and suffering because they refuse to let go.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying you have to get over it, because you'll never get over it, but you have to get to that.
Speaker 1: Point where you can move on. You must because your life will never be what's intended for you because you're holding yourself back. You're allowing grief to cause you depression and to be suicidal and things of that nature. Just darkness. It's just total darkness and negativity. And the devil loved that for you. The devil wants you in such darkness that you take your own life. He's sucking it out of you anyways, because that's what you're giving him power to do. It's very painful to lose loved ones, very painful. But we must keep living. And I know some people say, oh, you don't tell me you know how to grief. I have not sat here and said anything about how someone should grieve. I have not said that, not one single time, So don't even say it, because I've not uttered that out of my mouth.
Speaker 2: I'm not telling anyone how to breathe. I'm just saying you have to get.
Speaker 1: To a point where you move on because nothing you do would bring them back, nothing, nothing at all would bring them back.
Speaker 2: You just have to pick yourself up and keep on going because we all going to die.
Speaker 1: We all are going to take that journey of death. We're all going to They just took it before you.
Speaker 2: And my heart goes out to people.
Speaker 1: I wish I could talk to every person who find it difficult to move forward.
Speaker 2: I wish I could talk to every single person, but I can't. But just know that it's okay.
Speaker 1: It's okay to feel hurt and feel the pain, but it's not okay.
Speaker 2: To stay there. You gotta move on. You got to move on because you gotta keep living. You gotta keep living.
Speaker 1: They did what they were supposed to do. That means they took the journey, because it's a journey we all wanna take. They just took it before you, and it's unfortunate, but it happens to.
Speaker 2: All of us. We've all experienced death.
Speaker 1: Somebody we've lost someone, whether it.
Speaker 2: Was a friend or a family member. Love women.
Speaker 1: So I'm not trying to be harsher, preen or anything.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you you.
Speaker 1: Suck the life from yourself, mind, body, and soul when you can't.
Speaker 2: Move on.
Speaker 1: Over someone who did exactly what we all gonna do one day. You deserve to keep going until it's your turn because you got one coming.
Speaker 2: We all do. No one is exempt.
Speaker 1: I know for me, I keep it moving. Do it hurt, yes? Do I think about it sometimes? Yes? Do I crime sometimes? Absolutely? But I don't stay in that place. I don't just waddle in that place because I got more living to do, and my eyes is on heaven.
Speaker 2: That's where my eyes are.
Speaker 1: I won't get distracted by anything or no one. My eyes is on heaven because I want to meet my father one day. I want to look at me and say, well done, that good and faithal servant. I can't do that from worshiping people and things.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel.
Speaker 1: No one else has to feel how I feel, but that's how I feel because I'm.
Speaker 2: Looting in Jesus.
Speaker 1: I stand on the word of God, and God has given me the peace that he promised that peace has surpassed all understanding because I know I'm going through things that some people couldn't handle, and I thank him. I thank him so much for the strength that he's given me. It's not easy, but because of the strength he gave.
Speaker 2: Me, I can endure on top of all the other craziness going around in this world.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, my sister, my brother, you have to keep moving because nothing you do, all the misery you causing yourself, it will not bring them back. It just whatever. So that's all I'm going to say on that. I hope no one takes offense. I'm saying it out of love because I understand been there, going through it now. But I choose to continue to live. Life already throws craziness.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Be going through life miserable and depressed and sad. And no, I don't want to go through life like that. It's enough gloom and doom around us. We shouldn't put it on ourselves. See, when you go through life life that it makes it harder for you to be able to stay in those unexpected things that come your way. It's hard for you to endure the storms that come your way because you're.
Speaker 2: Already in that negative mindset. It just makes it worse, all right.
Speaker 1: So that's it, because I'm getting ready to go on another tangent. Thank you for listening. Please share this episode and my heart and love to any and everyone that's out there is going through.
Speaker 2: Bereave it much love to you.
Speaker 1: I end every episode the same, and I hope and I pray you do it.
Speaker 2: Thank on it