Speaker 1: Please introduce yourself to Private talk.
Speaker 2: Well, my name is Keith Berry and basically this is our first time meeting, so yes, happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very exciting. I'm an MMA fighter and also NFT enthusiast.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I'm big in digital marketing all that kind of stuff. Yeah, it feels weird talking about myself a big stoner, really into the weed industry and cannabis. So I love that.
Speaker 1: Luckily, you know, well hopefully you smoke before because unfortunately we can't smoke this time in the podcast room, but normally we do, so you know, that's normally our thing. But you know, this season we're moving around a little bit, so we have the respect of other people's rules. But I would have been sharing, you know, a joint with you blend whatever in your preference.
Speaker 2: Joints for sure, joints joints.
Speaker 1: Man, So, have you always been into the cannabis area. Is it something that you just recently got into?
Speaker 2: It was probably right before COVID, probably twenty nineteen. It was actually funny. A friend from high school. He was like, hey, man, a guy that never smokes, kind of.
Speaker 1: Like what they call a chad Okay, what is a chad.
Speaker 2: Chad is like it's a person that's coming into the weed industry that doesn't really a familiar with the culture of weed, but they're coming in kind of for the money, right, just to kind of make a profit. So he was kind of a Chad in high school, never smoked, didn't know anything about the weed culture. Brought me on as like a sales manager, and yeah, I learned from twenty nineteen to probably twenty twenty two about and yeah, I learned a lot in the cannabis industry and being a stoner. It was like a lot of fun. I was definitely the test dummy and the guinea pig for a lot of sure.
Speaker 1: That was fun. Oh yeah, a lot of high nights.
Speaker 2: Very very I mean, the body is crazy because cannabis. I didn't know that you could absorb it through your skin. I mean, I guess if I really thought about it, you can. You could absorb other things of your skin. But I've gotten a couple high a couple of times.
Speaker 1: The chemists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the chemist would be like, Okay, don't touch this. I seriously almost like daring me too, you know, and you're like what this I'm like I'm just going to get really high if I touched this, so I would do it. And then yeah, I ended up just like comotoast on the ground like I can't even explain it out of it. Yeah, and the whole time thinking I'm gonna die, but I know that you're not going to die. It's just like a thing really.
Speaker 1: Over annoyed or paranoid.
Speaker 2: So I survived.
Speaker 1: So do you think that you know, you having a fighting background, do you think that the benefits of CBD and THHD is beneficial in that area as well, or do you think that you know, the drug testing for that is should be in protocol or do you think that it should be lifted.
Speaker 2: No, it's the World Doping Agency and also California Athletic Commission, Nevada State Athletic Commission, all the big commissions. CBD is totally illegal even THHC in California and Nevada. But you can only have a certain amount of metabolites. So basically you just can't smoke right before the fight. I can't be a higher in the fight. They don't want that, but they they're all for it for you know, recovery, for just was.
Speaker 1: It something in your regimen that while you were fighting, Yeah, that you practice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, smoking weed?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yes, because some people before back then, you know, it was like very tabooed as you know, to admit to those things. But again, like more and more the rules are being lifted and being you know, the seeing the effects from even like the positive sides of your body and the recovery things. You know. So it's like, was it something that you you know, being the po headstone or that you were before. Is it something that you already dabbled in so you knew that those things and you just kind of did it yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think it's I got some injuries over time when I was like I'm thirty five now, so about ten years ago when I was like really actively fighting, I got some injuries and they would always prescribe me like pain medicine and stuff. But that like during when you're training for fights, it makes you like constipated all these different things. It fucks with your hormone. So I was kind of against it, and then I had to kind of scare with weed when I was young, and I didn't want to mess with But then I came back to it. I'm like, you know let me try an edible, let me test the waters, and yeah, I started liking it.
Speaker 1: Is it something that you have in your everyday life now? Because the wor you do? So how many times do you would do you more smoke things? Or do you are you an edible person or the topicals?
Speaker 2: No? I do. So I have a CVD cream that so Elite Garden is my company, Elite Garden CBD and so I use they have like a I got to give you something. It's like a tiger bomb and like any bumps bruises way better than adavill anything like pain relief, but it will really help. Like so like whenever I have something that's bothering my low back sometimes bugs me or something with my legs, then that's like the perfect thing to you is aw But I still I smoke cannabis daily. You know, I smoke out of a bong and I also smoke well, I do these spaces and friends, you see me on the space as I take a bong rip. People in crypto and NFTs love weed. So like when I came into the NFT industry, they.
Speaker 1: Were like, oh, we love this guy, excepting yeah.
Speaker 2: Fighter, he likes weed, likes crypto.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I feel like in a sense it kind of go hand in hand with when of those things, when the things that are so complex or whatever, you need something to kind of like, you know, just ease your sale into it. Like myself is like I have high anxiety, but I don't something that likes to take pills or anything like that. So I've smoked weed throughout my career. So it's like because it's just I can control when I want to stop, you know, do things. And then as things advance more in time, like you said, like the topical things, when I danced in those things at the time, I would use those for my body and it was just such like a pleasure to have not to take a bunch of ibuprofen or all these things that really kind of just like muted the situation but didn't help the situation. So I think that it's really cool more people like yourself are getting you know, all these companies from CBD and kind of really tapping into the educational part of it and also like showing that you can have athletes have it and every day people have it, and you know nowadays, you know, in Vegas, we had the show sponsored or my podcast sponsored in Vegas in January, and they talked about the whole like educational purpose that where it's like even elderly people every like there they have a bus for the senior citizen thing. Every week they come by and get their medicine. So it's like, you know, just it just helps. So I feel like, you know, it's just weed, let's all smoke it. You know, I'm sad we can't smoke together. We'll just have to do.
Speaker 2: That after another time for sure. But I'm definitely just like super bullish on weed. I just think it's good in so many different ways. I think you just think there's a big stigma. When I was younger, like my dad smoked weed and he's kind of a drunk. So I was like, oh, I never want to smoke. It's horrible. So I thought that for most of my life. And then, like I said, when I was like twenty five, I started messing with edibles and smoking, and I thought, oh my god, Like I almost felt like somebody was hiding it from him. And it was like this natural pain relief and even like happy medicine because I smoke it. Did you watch movies to train pretty much everything I do.
Speaker 1: So you know you're regimen of like the sativa, the hybrid, the indica or do you smoke what strand do you smoke more heavily than there's I'm.
Speaker 2: Such a heavy smoker that I smoke a lot of Indica. Okay, yeah, all right, So but not like I don't like hazes or glues because kind of make you stuck. Yeah. Yeah, there's like certain cushes that I like a lot, if that makes sense, Like push you'll bring you up, and by the time my workout's done, I'm crashing. It's fine.
Speaker 1: I could take a nap, okay, I like that. Describe something that's exciting in your life right now.
Speaker 2: Describe something that's exciting. I just moved to Vegas, Okay, so I've kind of fought in and out of Vegas since like two thousand and nine, so I know the town well. I have a lot of fighter friends there. It's like a healthy lifestyle for me. I don't drink at all, so I just smoke. And there's weed twenty four hours a day everywhere in Vegas. It's crazy because Vegas used to be like no weed, Like we're totally against it. We're gonna throw you in the jail like nothing.
Speaker 1: I've definitely been kicked out of some places because of weed smoking. Now it's like acceptable.
Speaker 2: I smoked my pen all throughout the casinos on the streets. Yeah, cops pull me over, I'm speeding and they say your carsonals like weed.
Speaker 1: Watch that.
Speaker 2: They just say, watched that and let me go. It's just it's different. How is that?
Speaker 1: How does that feel coming from an era when that before it wasn't so like accepting where it's like if the cops pulled you over, you could go like, what is that feeling now? Do you feel like you're still getting in trouble, like oh, like you did something bad? Or do you just like, eh, that's necessarize what it is.
Speaker 2: I think I'm pretty chill with it.
Speaker 1: But it's still like, if I get it, it's ruin you're high at the time, because everybody was like, oh shit, yeah, yeah, for sure it does.
Speaker 2: Afterwards, I smoked a bunch. I recently got pulled over just from like I was like speeding. I changed lanes real quick. The cop was so nice that in Vegas he literally gave me a warning and like mentioned something about martial arts. He saw my ear or something. He's like, oh, you do martial arts, and then I was like, wow, this is like the best cop interaction I've ever had.
Speaker 1: Nice so Vegas where it's at for you, it's all it's all working out.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's working on well. But I love California. I grew up here. I used to live right next to Sean in Orange County. Okay, my best friend Sewan over there. But uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: What would you say is unique about you?
Speaker 2: What's unique about me? That's interesting? I get stumped these like self questions where I have to think about you.
Speaker 1: Said to you earlier you didn't like talking about yourself. But you know, this, Miss Texas is going to get you know, dig in a little bit deeper. You know, you said that we didn't know each other. That's why it's called private talk because at the end of this we're going to get to know each other a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's going to go deeper.
Speaker 1: Go deeper, you know, and nothing's wrong with going deeper. Okay, yeah, so yeah, it could be anything from you know, your personality to you know, what you bring to the fighting world, what you know anything I would say it stands out.
Speaker 2: I really started I don't know. I'm still training a lot myself and focusing on my own fights and stuff, but I've taken a little bit of a backseat. Being in Vegas. I can manage fighters and just trying to Like I'm thirty five now, I keep saying that, but like when I started fighting, I was eighteen. So I've learned a lot in the MMA industry and I've learned a lot in the fight game. So I feel like I have a lot of knowledge to pass to the younger guys and just like keep people on point because a lot of fighters like it's a it's a real individual sport, but then it has to be a team it too, because you need your coach, you need your weight guy, You need people to kind of check up on you, like are you on weight, are you training enough? Do you need to train a little less? You just, yeah, holding them accountable and also being there to like support them, so more.
Speaker 1: Of like the mentor role.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with all the knowledge of managing too. So I'm trying to get them sponsors and then trying to get them fights.
Speaker 1: And do you have a fight coming up yourself that you're training for or are you just kind of primarily managing people right now, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just managing people. Yeah, kind of focused on that. At the end of the year, I've been doing a lot of Muay Thai. I'm like real obsessed with that right now. Okay, So I've been just enjoying that. I went to Tuloom for a couple of weeks, I was training down there nice, and then I was training in La Here for a little bit, and I obviously train a lot in Vegas. So I think an interesting thing about me right now is I'm managing professional fighters.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like being in with the fights without having to be the actual fighter.
Speaker 1: I love that though. I think that, like you said, you know, it is such an individual sport, but a lot of people like try to like hold on to like their secrets or their gems and stuff, where it's like I think the more progression of like being more in depth in the field is like sharing your knowledge of what you know and they can add to themselves as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's both. It's a team and an individual sport. And I think guys just think it's a team sports me versus you know, but it is a team sport. Oh you need your guys there. You know you need you need your your people for you, you know, moral support plus training your back.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you regret saying no to that you could go back and maybe say yes.
Speaker 2: Like in the fight game or life and in.
Speaker 1: Life in general. It could be with the fighting, it could be life, it could be anything.
Speaker 2: I think if I had to say notice something, I would have said no to college.
Speaker 1: You would have said no to college.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I wasted time. I went to Northridge here and can State Northridge over in seasun so like the valley. But I think if I would have just focused on fighting, I would have been a way different spot versus kind of like trying to do college and then trying to fight and then kind of juggling that.
Speaker 1: What were you going to school for?
Speaker 2: Him? Nursing?
Speaker 1: Nursing? Do you have a passion in that any longer? Would you ever go back and kind of dabble again? Are you? I?
Speaker 2: Like, I like to take care of people and stuff, And that's what that's what it was about. When I was younger, I got on a lot of street fights and I got stabbed. So the male nurse that like sewed me up and we had this talk, you know, I was only fifteen, and he's like, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm mean a mail nurse.
Speaker 2: And he was like buff and he's like, I work out a lot and I travel and I get paid a lot. So that was my first thought. I'm like, all right, that's what I want to do. I'll just be like a fighter, traveling male nurse guy. And then he's like, oh, there's tons of ladies because you'll be the only male. And there was a lot of perks to it. When I was younger, I was like, all right, this sounds like the game, but yeah, I actually fighting was more like my passion. Passion. I should have just kind of your parents and your family, like, oh, college, college, But I kind of wish I just.
Speaker 1: Went right into fighting. Yeah, with you being in fighting and now, you know, doing all kinds of different walks of live. You said you travel a lot. Has there been any crazy fan interactions maybe celebrity interactions that you just kind of didn't think that would go that way?
Speaker 2: I had. I had a kind of a crazy, like weird stalker from web three, which is like Twitter and stuff, and yeah, just some girl that was just like I wanted to be me and I met her and then.
Speaker 1: Like how yourself. You got really quiet, talking like, I hope she's not watching you. Where's she in the corner? I promise you she's not here.
Speaker 2: She knew a lot of these Web three people, and she was in a lot of these groups of mine, and then uh yeah, when I didn't want to hang out with her one night or something, I was busy, she like freaked out.
Speaker 1: It was a whole thing, you know, And you still never met her.
Speaker 2: No, I did meet her. Okay, okay, yeah, you know, you meet him or you don't meet him. But you talk to a lot of people on the internet, and I just try to be as nice as I can to everyone, and then some people they take it like the niceness too much, too far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you can only just you could just be a nice guy without trying to want to fuck or be in a relationship or do any of those things.
Speaker 2: She was like a forty five year old woman, you know, and not really my type. It just I don't know.
Speaker 1: It just was just bad news. Bad news. Did it make you in some sort failed flattered because someone was like wanting you were crushing that hard to like get your attention because there's like that great area between like oh it's cute, like oh it's scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it was only scary.
Speaker 1: Only scary, Okay, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: She knew a lot of people that I knew, and then I didn't want to like tell crap on her, but I had to tell them, like look at this girl freaked down. Yeah it's not good. But yeah. I didn't want to say too much either, because I know people just love to talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just like that, and then you're the bad guy. Nobody wants that exactly. So with the crazy lifestyle that you live and trying to get you know, being with managing people, do you have any daily rituals or go to strategies that kind of like keep you in line with being on top.
Speaker 2: Of what you're doing daily rituals. I meditate and do yoga every morning. Okay, So I listened to like positive affirmations and stuff like that. I heard something from somebody that when you first wake up, your your brains and like a beta mode where you absorb the most information. So I try to listen to like really positive things and like do something like I'm always training so much, so yoga is always like like a startup for.
Speaker 1: The day, you know, so your your your limber.
Speaker 2: Getting I'm doing my best. I'm doing my ban maybe.
Speaker 1: The splits, no you think you'll ever get there?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I haven't actually been like working that, but.
Speaker 1: Like maybe you should. You learned something about flexible.
Speaker 2: Than people think that when I do jiu jitsu and I do different things. So okay, I surprise people, surprise them.
Speaker 1: Dating life, what is that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you single? In a relationship?
Speaker 2: Looking dating life? Single? I've been moving around so much and traveling so much it's hard to like like flatch down with something. But even before, I mean I was traveling a lot the last year before this for NFT stuff and going all over the place. So yeah, I've medical girls and dated a little bit, but just hasn't worked out.
Speaker 1: So with your dating life, is it something when you how do you meet people? Is it something like dating apps or you on or do you just try to typically do it organically like going out to these events that you're doing, or how do you kind of approach that?
Speaker 2: Like with meeting people, I found it it's best to meet somebody from friends, Okay, you know what, like.
Speaker 1: You're going to meet somebody out a little bit or get to know a little bit of about them.
Speaker 2: First, Like I don't know, it just seems more of a safer space too, like kind of random people on dating websites. I've done the dating websites and they're just not it.
Speaker 1: Is it more we find like more of a hookup thing or is it just like just the caliber of people Just isn't it.
Speaker 2: Probably both, you know, a little bit of both, and I just think it. I don't know, it's like it's not I don't know, it's not natural for me, you know, Okay, it's like I'd rather like know the people and like know the people they hang around with, so I have an idea of who they are as a person, you know, and then kind of go from there.
Speaker 1: Would you say that you're the type of man that if you were at a bar and you saw something that saw a women that you were interested, would you wait till she approached you? Or would you approach her? What a tactic method would you use?
Speaker 2: I don't think women ever approached her and do that you do?
Speaker 1: I do think, especially Europe too. But I feel like nowadays, like you know, I feel like nowadays kind of not roles of reverse, but I feel like there's a lot more women are asking for what they want or going after what they go, you know, what they want kind of things. So it's like I feel I can go either way. I don't think it's like one gender neutral way. That's like not always the man should approach or does. So it hasn't happened to you.
Speaker 2: No, No, I literally just approach, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Not because you seem kind of timid about it. So it seems like you'd be like, like, maybe make Sean go do it, but you wouldn't go do.
Speaker 2: That's happened a lot. That's happened a lot.
Speaker 1: I feel like you'd be like, hey, I think she's really hot, can we like do something? But I feel like you're kind.
Speaker 2: Of like sometimes so, you know, it's better sometimes to do myself.
Speaker 1: Do you have like a go to pickup line? What works?
Speaker 2: I try to like ask their name and say hi and okay, what are you doing here?
Speaker 1: The typical stuff, small talk like a nice guy gentlemen like where are we going from here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm a nice guy.
Speaker 1: Would you fuck on a first date? Depends you have you looked away?
Speaker 2: I have I have I'm not gonna lie, but they're wrong with that. Yeah, it doesn't happen much actually anymore. Okay, I feel like I'm old now, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, Like you're thirty five, relaxed.
Speaker 2: I don't go out though, and I don't know, it's hard.
Speaker 1: That's why I feel like I say, like, where do you approach women? You know what I mean? Because like I'm thirty eight, So it's like the last two years, like I will actually say, last year, I've been like open to dating, but myself too, is like I can't really go on dating apps because people know who I am, and then it's that whole like weeding things out. But it's like where do you go and find people? You have to put yourself out there. No one's gonna go knocking down on your gym door and say, hey, can we do it? You know what I mean, as much as if anybody's as alpha what whatever. But it's like your hobbies, what you like, but also being open to speaking to other people than the people that you came there with. Because I feel like I myself have been like yeah, but I'm out, but I'm not paying attention to who's out. I'm just paying it into my group. So I could see why you say, like with friends, knowing friends and introducing you, but you should like open yourself up to you've been Vegas. You're not old, so you hear. There's lots of experiences in Vegas that you can do from, not just like typical like casinos or things, but there's other stuff that I feel like if you tried a little bit more.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right. I've thought that to myself. I'm like, I really don't try because I don't go out and like this people invite me out. Sometimes I'm like.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, no one's going to come to knocking down your door. You know, that's the stocker type. And then we don't want those times we talked about that.
Speaker 2: See the thing I am a little shy and timid sometimes with girls. So the thing about me through my whole like dating career, people have always like just like, oh this is Keith. Oh this is kind of introduced me to people or I've already known people, so it's kind of been easier for me. So now the last couple of years way out, Yeah I know, but it's been so Doctor.
Speaker 1: Texas is going to teach you the way I'm doctor Texas without the PhD. Like's just put that out the dislamer out there. But I mean it's I feel like for me and you should just food for It's that it's the year of like being uncomfortable, like being comfortable, like you have to be. You have to be comfortable with being uncomfortable because if not, you're gonna stay the same course. You're gonna do the same things and nothing's ever gonna change. And doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is what insanity. So therefore you gotta you do a little bit more. Keith, you know you want you know you want a wife. You know you want you know, a children, you want all these things that you know inspire to add on these life I mean, are these not things that you.
Speaker 2: Want a wife? It's kind of like a complicated thing nowadays. Do I want a wife?
Speaker 1: And I'm asking you, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I'm asking myself right now, reflect.
Speaker 1: Keith, do you want a wife? Do you want a companion and a partner to share all the great things that you're doing in life?
Speaker 2: It sounds good, but like I don't know. Nowadays it's I'm big on trust too. That's why when I'm already already meet somebody I kind of already trust them in a way because I knew him from this person.
Speaker 1: This person's like, that's a trust on them, not your trust. Yeah, so the trust holds with you. So it's like you have to determine. I think that maybe part of some of your timidus is things that you haven't asked yourself these questions. But it's like if you do want those things, you know, I don't know if you do or not, but it's opening yourself up to like, what does the relationship work for me? I think when people get timid, it's like they see reflections of other people, and I think that a lot of people nowadays kind of settle and so they like to get married, you know, or they're married and they're like, we don't have sex for a year, we don't have whatever. It's like, why would you want a relationship like that? So it's like sometimes what we project is like we're putting that in the air, and that's what we get back. But if you're really honest with yourself and you say, hey, I need a partner who's supportive, someone who's going to like uplift me or be there for me ABCD, and then it's like then you have more of a clear line and direction of who those ladies would be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's for me. It's like do I do all these things and I want the person I'm with to be like active and hiking, and so it's when I go to bars, like those are not the people that I meet, right.
Speaker 1: But those aren't the places you should meet something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but those are like where else to you? It's like in Vegas, where do you meet the.
Speaker 1: Grocery store freaking the gap by chance of whatever? You know what I mean? Like, there's lots of places that if you keep.
Speaker 2: The mind it would you say.
Speaker 1: Because I would. I definitely had an encounter of someone I wasn't personally at the gym, but a friend of mine hooked me up with someone that she saw at her gym that she thought would go in line with me with that thing. And it was a chance, you know what I mean. You don't know because we had a lot of strangers in a sense.
Speaker 2: But there's something you at the gym and you're doing cardio and like you see some guy and he kind of looks at you, and then ten minutes later he like comes up and talks and maybe ask for your number. Is that too much at the gym? So people are that's like sometimes they're they're time to like you know, they're at their work or doing all their things in life. Their gym is like they're alone or whatever.
Speaker 1: So I think it's it can get two ways. I think that there's a time and a place. So I feel like, for me, if I was on that machine or whatever, and you're doing things inappropriate time because i'm working out, I'm getting whatever i'm doing on right, But if I was after getting off the machine and like I'm getting water doing something that's like a stationary thing, and like, hey, like I think that you're really attractive. Like I'm not trying to be too forward, but I would really like to take you out sometime. Is that something you'd be interested in? That I don't think is bad because again, you're in a place that both of y'all are at that y'all are actively doing, so you have common interest on certain levels. But if you don't ask, you'll never know.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: No, now, you just gave you your pickup line for the gym.
Speaker 2: Look now, as you said that, I thought, that's a lot of words. I don't know I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Have to shorten that well into your own context. I know men sometimes, you know, and I was like complex as women like myself, I just talk a lot, so you know, I just word it down because you're.
Speaker 2: A pretty woman talking to the guy, so you could.
Speaker 1: But nowadays, I feel like there's a lot of pretty people out in the world. So if you don't have substance behind those prettiness, then what that conversation gets deaded really quick? What would you say is one of your biggest pet peeves, something that just really irritates you. Don't say nothing?
Speaker 2: That's absolutely probably chewing with your mouth open, okay. Manners like not having manners to like waiters and waitresses, you know, on your phone. Like if we're we don't see each other a lot or something, and then we're in front of each other, You're just on your phone the whole time. It's a little annoying.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Who was your first celebrity crush?
Speaker 2: Mike Tyson?
Speaker 1: Mike girl? I mean, if you want to have Mike.
Speaker 2: Is okay, girl, I don't know you Captain.
Speaker 1: You knew Mike really quick.
Speaker 2: I know I was ready for that.
Speaker 1: You didn't have some girl that you maybe maybe she was a victorious secret.
Speaker 2: Model like Denise Richard's.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I like that. When was the movie that she was in that was Wild Things?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: See you knew, you knew were real quick things got real wild. How many times did you want to that movie?
Speaker 2: I don't know, at least a hundred times.
Speaker 1: Did you watch in Islomo?
Speaker 2: I've seen it in all modes? I like it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What would you say is the best advice that you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: That's a good question. What's the best advice that I've ever gotten?
Speaker 1: Do you take advice from other people?
Speaker 2: It sounds like I don't google for advice.
Speaker 1: We've had that answer before.
Speaker 2: They google for it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes maybe you have a mentor maybe it's Mike, maybe it's you know. I mean, there's a lot that can come from anywhere. Or maybe you just go to yourself and you don't feel like you need advice whatever, and you just kind of look within and kind of maybe figure it out yourself, because we do have the answers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think of my coach Jamie. He's telling me a lot of things. I have a boxing coach. He's actually in Vegas too. He has two kids, So I try to be close with him and his kids. And I've known him since, like him and his wife got together before I even had kids, So like I don't I've seen him growth. Yeah, yeah, so he's given me a lot of good advice. It's more like straightforward advice before fights and stuff. Don't mess with this person, don't do this. But I can't remember like specific advice that was really good. But yeah, I've definitely taken a lot of advice from him.
Speaker 1: And yeah, if you could change jobs, would you and what would you do?
Speaker 2: I don't think I would change jobs, but if I randomly could do any job, I'd be like a Lamborghini salesman.
Speaker 1: Okay, Lamborghini sales in Italy that matters, that matters.
Speaker 2: Like I'd be at the like Lamborghini like headquarters.
Speaker 1: You know, So you're top dog Lamborghini in Italy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not just like a normal not just a normal.
Speaker 1: You're like salesman of the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like you get free lambos too.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like this. Okay, I think we just invented our own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one Lambo a year.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been kicked out of a place and if so.
Speaker 2: Why I've been kicked out of in Vegas.
Speaker 1: What did you do? Were you too drunk? Were you fighting? Where were you?
Speaker 2: I think I was just too drunk. I tripped over something in the board or the bouncer was like.
Speaker 1: Nah, dude, that's it. When and done, you're going to get out of here.
Speaker 2: I think that was really it. I mean I've had a couple incidents like that. Maybe Okay, I can't think specifically, try not to incrediate myself too much.
Speaker 1: With all the social media platforms out there, which one do you use the most? If any?
Speaker 2: Twitter?
Speaker 1: Twitter? So you're part of the whole X movement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Like at first I didn't like I was like, what is this X like?
Speaker 1: But kind of growing growing on you? Yeah, yeah, So you speak about that a little bit more. You say, you do Twitter, you do spaces on there. You're heavily into NFT stuff. Now what kind of stuff to what would we be able to find out? And like you're doing a Twitter space with you.
Speaker 2: So I focus more on, like on smaller artists and people that are getting into NFTs. Like so say say say you're an artist and you're making all these like drawings and paintings and then you vector it and you put it online. You could mint on a blockchain and they sell it from there. Okay, So I try to help people that are first getting in and then I'm just trying to be like an uplifting positive person.
Speaker 1: And so are they asking questions to you on this on the when you're doing your space if so that way like one on one kind of thing.
Speaker 2: So like I'm a big collector, so like almost like my niche, I'm always like buying NFTs, talking about NFTs, so I kind of like am true to that. So I'll open up spaces and I'll buy art from people like all over the world, like a place in Africa, place in Europe, place in Australia, just all over, you know, and just support smaller artists. A lot of them are women, which is nice because I have like a big women following. But we're all like artists, you know.
Speaker 1: And yeah, how did you kind of fall into the NFT space? You know, it's something that's you know, new to certain people, it's been around for a while, but you know, really in the depths of it, how did you kind of get into that world? And how at first I.
Speaker 2: Was into doge coin. So my friend told me, I'm getting dogecoin. Check this out. It's like a funny dog coin, you know, it's just fun. And I kind of just did it, messing around with him and like buying one hundred dollars, kind of like acting like we're just throwing away one hundred dollars. And then after a while it started kind of going up, and then I started getting more onto Twitter almost like it was like a dogecoin community. They have like different sub communities on Twitter all kinds, right. I don't know how many different communities there are, but there's probably hundreds, you know. So I kind of got into that, and then from dogecoin went into NFTs and then thought like I'm just gonna buy a bunch of NFTs and be in this. People were really like supportive and they were looking at my fights again, so it was kind of like revitalizing my fight career again. And yeah, it was just fun, you know. It's like a good positive support sism. I would just train all day and then talk on spaces and mess around on Twitter.
Speaker 1: And smuck your bond. Yeah again, what would you say is your most memorable fight?
Speaker 2: Most memorable fight? I thought this guy Cortes Coleman for Bellator and it was in twenty thirteen and it was his hometown and at the time he was training with this guy that like had some beef with my ex. So there's like all this drama and.
Speaker 1: Like drama beef, Like how what's going on with like you know, Dylan Dannis and Logan Paul like talking about each other like that rom or.
Speaker 2: It was like more more low key, wasn't crazy, but yeah, I went to like a it was like a crazy fight, Like I was trying to knock the guy out the.
Speaker 1: Whole time, so you wont naturally close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won. It was a split decision in his hometown and it was like a viral video on the internet had all these views. So that was like my best best flight. Yeah nice, and I got other bigger contracts because of that flight and notoriety.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the whole madness of Dylan Dannis and whole Logan Paul fight coming up and how much shit that's being talked about, you know, personal stuff and all kinds of craziness. Do you think that takes away from the sport or do you think it's an added bonus And that's just how it goes. I think it's weird, Okay, something you wouldn't do yourself.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't understand why they're involving the girls and doing this whole thing. I think it's like, maybe it gets more publicity. Maybe it's like their marketing strategy.
Speaker 1: I guess type of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know if like hardcore fan that are into fighting really like vibe with that. I don't know. What I was telling my friend today, I was like, I don't know why Dylan Danis is going so hard on this. I know him a little bit from Vegas. I used to work at Sapphire, a strip club in Vegas, and I've seen so many guys come into that place. So I saw him and I was the front door guy. So I just held his number and we talked a little bit. He's kind of I don't know, he's okay guy. I guess, a little douchey in my opinion. But this whole thing that they're doing, I don't know if it makes for a big fight for them and more dollars. I guess it's good, but it's a little cringey for sure. Why are you posting all these pictures of this girl and getting so into it and calling her whore and all this stuff. It's much. Yeah, and uh my focus would be on the guy, you know, and like not his you know who he's.
Speaker 1: With, or it's like leave the wife and children's alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So on the fight aspect, who do you think is gonna win?
Speaker 2: They both really suck.
Speaker 1: But someone has to be a winner.
Speaker 2: So one guy is a jujitsu guy that's never really boxed, that is an actual fighter, but he's mostly jujitsu, right, He fought for Belator where I just talked about. And then Logan Paul, I don't think he's ever won a fight in boxing, so he's zero two and one, so he has two losses, one draw, no wins. So I mean this is like, these guys suck, right, I don't know, like, I don't know who to pick from, but I guess if I had to say, Logan will probably win because if it goes a decision, then I think he'll have like the judges.
Speaker 1: In his pocket in the pocket. Okay, Okay, in my opinion, you're gonna go for Logan. Paul. I don't like Logan, it's not about a liking cause just if somebody, like I said, there has to be a winner, you know, or less is it a draw? And there could be, could be, but I feel like that's not going to be that way. I feel like people be really pissed if that's after all of this and that's what it gets to. But yeah, it's interesting. I feel like, how do you feel about now with you know, fighting world and things like there's more YouTubers and all these like you know, social media stars coming in and kind of fighting. How do you kind of feel about that with someone who's kind of had more of a background that you've been doing it since, you know, younger, and you kind of really took it serious. Where do you think that they are taking it serious as well? Or do you think they're trying to making a gimmick and joke of it.
Speaker 2: I think Jake Paul knows how to fight it, and I'm actually like I've seen him kind of grow. I'm like, oh, this kid knows how to fight it, you know, so him excluded the rest of the guys. I don't know. I'd like to fight a YouTube guy for a bunch of money. I mean, I think it's good for boxing because boxing was a little dead and dying a little. People always say that it's dying. It'll probably never ever go away. Obviously, boxing is like a century old sports, a legendary sport. But yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I just feel like I think that there is a lane for everybody. And like you said, I do think that Jake has definitely proven himself and like the training and bringing all those things. I think that now I think that for maybe some of the smaller ones, it's just become like a thing that's easier to do. But I feel like, I mean, to each zone, if you can get inside the ring and go for battle, then to each his zone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Jake Paul is still getting in there. He's still like fighting all these rounds and having to go through the pre and all. There's a lot to go into fighting, you know. For him to do all that and have these performances like he has been, I mean it's impressive for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely has a lot of balls, keep on going with all that, you know, the hate that he gets from. Sure, what's one luxury item that you spoil yourself with? Is there something that you kind of indulge in?
Speaker 2: I buy a lot of Fiji water.
Speaker 1: That's a luxury.
Speaker 2: That's what I think. When I was poor, I only bought like the shitty water. Now I'm like, okay, trying to buy only Fiji water. Sean likes Fiji water.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, two each zone. What is the biggest life lesson that you've learned?
Speaker 2: Biggest life lesson? I think when you break up with somebody, I think that relationship should stay like almost dead. I think it's like raising zombies when you go back and date somebody that you've already dated, because you've already seen that, You've already found that out and I've done that enough times. Or I'm like, all right, that is like a thing, a no no for me, so it's kind of like my thing now.
Speaker 1: They say it's like taking a shower and then putting dirty under her on. You don't want to do that, like, but you've already been there, done that. You know, time to move on to the next pair.
Speaker 2: People get like liking or involved or attached to these old memories they have and they keep replaying them and then when they come back like you're.
Speaker 1: Like the dope of meane they're chasing.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's just different things have happened You've both have changed a little and it's not always in the same page.
Speaker 1: You know what personal accomplishment? Are you most proud.
Speaker 2: Of personal accomplishing? But I'm most proud of I have two of the fastest knockouts in California.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I have a five second lockout and a six second knockout.
Speaker 1: Did you go in there knowing that that's what you wanted to obtain? No, No, it's just something that you were just that awesome then fucking made it happen.
Speaker 2: When I was young and I was fighting, I just went in there balls blazing because I was scared because I didn't I wanted to get in there and win and didn't want to Like I don't know, it was like more anxious for me. Now I've kind of like learned to hone my energy more and just more mature about it. So now I just whatever happens, it doesn't matter how long it goes or how short it is.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about a little bit more. What did you have any like pre fight things that you did that was like on a daily like ritual thing. That's this meditation part. But like right before going in the fight, is there maybe some like a music, a song like something that kind of made you like amped you up to get ready to go, or do you just fuck it? You just went and did it?
Speaker 2: No, I like I list with music, you know, I just kind of zone out, turned my phone off for the day, focus on the fight. I usually just repeat to myself, like you did all your training, like you're ready for this fight, and you have the skills to beat this guy and something like that. I haven't like written down somewhere, but I like kind of repeat that to myself because with fighting, you could go over a scenarios like a thousand times, like this happens, this happens, what this? So your mind can get drained from that. I think. I try to just no, this is what I know, these things I've done all my training. I have the tools to beat this guy, and I'm confident. So I kind of repeat that to my I brainwash myself like it it works.
Speaker 1: Though, if people came with the warning label, what would yours be?
Speaker 2: Probably don't eat too much. I'm an edible.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you ever taken a souvenir home from a girl?
Speaker 2: Oh, from a girl.
Speaker 1: It could be panties, it could be jewelry. It could be like a girl you just meet, a girl you had sex with that you just.
Speaker 2: Met and had sex with. Sure, Okay, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I did meet this girl. We didn't like have sex, but we were like kissed at this bar in Hong Kong and they had like these uh Peter pewter butterflies all over this bar. It was a butterfly bar, these little like metal pewter things. So I just took one of those for the memory.
Speaker 1: The memory. Where is that you have a keepsnake box?
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I think I give it to Max.
Speaker 1: Actually, I don't think you're supposed to forgive things.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is from Hong Kong. It was really cool.
Speaker 1: Good, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you have any tattoos that you regret?
Speaker 2: I don't have any tattoos.
Speaker 1: No tattoos. What do you look for in a partner? I know this is a tough one for you, but do you know what you look for in a partner?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like somebody that's at least on the same page athletically, that likes to, like, you know, exercise a lot and eat wells.
Speaker 1: Dogs Okay, lex cats, do you have dogs?
Speaker 2: I have dog, You have cats. I like cats. Haw girls usually have cats, So I just like the cats from that too.
Speaker 1: Not me. No, I don't like cats. No, I'm allergic. And I feel like, you know, you're very shady. You never know when they're going to like pounce at you. Like dogs. I feel like a little bit more endearing to those things. Just mind mine. Okay, let's see. I feel like we've warmed you up enough that I'm going to ask you a little bit more crazier questions. So things are about to get a little or spicy. Boy, are you ready?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Let's we'll ease you into it a little bit. How do you define cheating? What is cheating for you?
Speaker 2: I think when you're with somebody, you guys both like have a particular set of like what's not to do and what's to do?
Speaker 1: You know, So when say, what, we're in a relationship, what are something that would be like your rules or like you're that cheating that would consider cheating?
Speaker 2: Well, we would probably have to talk about that like amongst each other, right and be like, oh, it's but.
Speaker 1: What are deal breakers too that would consider cheating?
Speaker 2: I mean sex would be cheating.
Speaker 1: Like so physical intimacy.
Speaker 2: Definitely, and then I don't know. I've the people that I've dated, like if there's something going on, usually will like talk it out and be like, look, all right, we're just kind of like going other ways or it's not working out. So I've had like a lot of like breakups that were really like amable. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's a mouthful.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is mouthful, but but yeah, considered cheating. I mean, you guys would have to agree on where you're at, and this relationship is completely exclusive. And I mean there's this fighter, Sean O'Malley. Have you heard of him? He just said randomly He's like, I cheat on my wife because I pay all the bills and we have an open relationship, and I guess it's not cheating if he's it's open, right, So but yeah.
Speaker 1: But would you be in a open relationship?
Speaker 2: No, No, I've done that before.
Speaker 1: Okay, not for you. No, have you ever cheated?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you get caught?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How is that for you?
Speaker 2: Run around like a dirty I got caught? It is what it is.
Speaker 1: You know what excites you most about the future, I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff. There's a lot of like, like, this was exciting to come to La you know, because I've been in Vegas for the last couple of months and I was just in Tuloom, So I like traveling. A lot of the traveling coming up, and there's an art ballsl coming up in Miami that I'm excited for, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nice one night stands? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: What are my thoughts on?
Speaker 1: Like, do you like them? Have you done them well? Do you entertain them? Are you more of like a relationship type of person now?
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm looking for more like a relationship, right, more substance. Yeah, I've had one night stance and stuff, but being not drinking and like it takes me out of a lot of that because I'm my kind of antisocial, So I don't, like I was telling you, I don't go out as much and so I don't know, I haven't had one night saving a long time. I can't even think.
Speaker 1: But what about a wild sex story? Do you have any of those wild sex storm You don't seem like a wild sex story, man, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think I have one. Really, I'm like a.
Speaker 1: Vanilla am I Do you only do missionary?
Speaker 2: No? I mean I've done other stuff, right, but uh, it's like.
Speaker 1: Tell me you love me, look at me in my eyes. It's the only way I can get off. Did I just read you? Do you feel seen?
Speaker 2: No? No, I say other things, but yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What about your porn search history? If we were to look at your computer right now, what would we find? What are you looking up on porn Hub?
Speaker 2: A lot of blonde stuff. It sounds weird because you're blonde.
Speaker 1: So you've jerked off to me.
Speaker 2: I haven't, I have not.
Speaker 1: You're still looking in the eyes. I believe that normally you'd be like looking everywhere else and like, okay, okay, so you like blondes with big boobs, because obviously I'm blonde with big boot big booty, so you would miss me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you dated anybody in the industry? How did that work out for you? Were they actively shooting or were you like had an agreement like you said that, you know, you kind of chose to either be with each other and you know obviously knew what she did. How is that for you?
Speaker 2: I have like a weird thing with sex action stars is what I like to call them.
Speaker 1: Okay, I never heard that. I like that.
Speaker 2: It's nice, right, sex action star.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So when I was in seventh grade, I was going to school with this girl and we were like buddy buddy, right, and kind of dated a little bit, like seventh grade you like, hold hands how you dated. So then like fast forward make.
Speaker 1: Fun of them and hold your hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So fast forward to high school and I started talking to her again a little bit, and then we kind of stopped talking again, and then I heard she was in the industry, like maybe twenty twelve. So then I don't know, we were just friends. You know, it always starts like that, you're just friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's that's how we start with you, you like friends or friends of But I.
Speaker 2: Didn't even think of it like that, right. I just thought home, she's like getting popular in the industry. It's cool. Like I always found that like fighters and porn stars or sex action stars, they have something similar because you both kind of use your bodies and there's like there's something.
Speaker 1: Similar sexual athletes is what I like to say.
Speaker 2: They're both like primal things like sex is very primal, fighting is very primal, and they're and they're kind of connected in some way. So I always like, yeah, I always.
Speaker 1: No problem with this, So why did why did things end? Was it just because it didn't it wasn't compatible or was it because of the industry.
Speaker 2: No. I think me and her like, I just think it we just grew apart a little bit. She got into different things, I started getting into things, and I just think it was bad communication, you know when I look back at it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, sexting or FaceTime? Which would you prefer with your partner? Are you more into like verbal? Are you more visual?
Speaker 2: Like facetiming?
Speaker 1: FaceTime makes you feel like you're really there. Would you ever attend a swingers party?
Speaker 2: I probably would have when I was younger, but I don't think now.
Speaker 1: Okay, not even just to spectate, just to see what it's about.
Speaker 2: I feel like I would get approached by a lot of couples like to have sex with.
Speaker 1: Their wife and something like is that something that's been approached to you before?
Speaker 2: That happens a lot in Vegas.
Speaker 1: To me, it's like I can see that because people there's I mean, it's a fetish guys like to be.
Speaker 2: A cupol and guys will come up to me and ask.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying that's their fetish. So usually there's for them to get their wife like fuck what they want to watch. So yeah, have you ever agreed to any of those things? So we never fucked a man's wife while he watched. Would you do you think that you have performance anxiety?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're just like a one on one situation. Nice. What are your thoughts on virtual reality sex? Then? I would all like the technology they have, like the whole Oculus thing. Was that something that is up your alley? Are you a gamer thing? Do you think it's just too totally far fetched and it's just crazy, Like what do.
Speaker 2: You mean, like just to use myself to experiment? Yeah, yeah, it's a little much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I want to just you know, masterbate, it's just gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You go on your phone and it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I actually, growing up, I watched a lot of porn I was like obsessed with as a kid, and then now I try to like stay away from it because it's like I really do see what you feed your mind like grow. So I'm not trying to like be like a sex fiend all the time and really like thinking about that a lot. Yeah, but yeah, still once in a while.
Speaker 1: I think it's one of those things. I don't think that again, when you evolve with age, it's like use It's like a dessert.
Speaker 2: You don't want to too many desserts, like you, but.
Speaker 1: You still have to have knowledge in it. You still have to be you know, you're well versed in it. I feel like because it is part of life. And I feel like, you know, even though you can't and you can over indulge, I feel like you still need to indulge to keep it, keep it going. You know when you did watch porn, did you it's solo or with the partner?
Speaker 2: Uh? Solo?
Speaker 1: Solo? Never watched with a partner.
Speaker 2: I think when I was really young, I did, like it was like fun to do in my twenties, like twenty or twenty one. But yeah, and so I have kind of a crazy story love it. So how it all started for me and kind of being involved and kind of like talking to a lot of girls in the industry and just being familiar with them.
Speaker 1: So was there more than one girl you dated in the industry?
Speaker 2: I think there was maybe a couple. Okay, yeah, But so when I was nineteen, I had a bunch of my friends from high school and they would come up to LA and we would like train and spend the weekend. And when I first moved to LA, I moved on with this girl. Her name is Randy Wright.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know the name. I know the name.
Speaker 2: So she's really a nice girl. And we were like on this like brother sister, like right off the bat. So we would lie and tell people like we're legit brother and sister because she has like black haired black hair, so I don't know, it seemed like it went together, okay. So yeah, those were like fun times.
Speaker 1: Are you like the wingman for her or was it like yeah, okay? Because I was like with I was like the brother.
Speaker 2: So like she would date like these crazy Russian guys or crazy guys, and she'd be like, if you tell this guy to leave and kick him out of our place, then I'll pay for rent this month. So she just had all kinds of money. And I was going to school at the time and I was fighting, and I was just like, wow, this is like the life sense yeah, and so yeah, I kind of almost like looked up to girls like her. And then she had all these friends that were like famous and almost start dropping names, but she had all these famous friends that were in the industry, so I was just kind of like, wow, this is cool. I was nineteen nice, so.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you're like a little kind of candy store but like soaking it all in. So it's like I think it's I mean, I think that when people speak on you know, so it's like it seems so tabby, like oh to have friends, but it's like we're just people too, you know. They say there's a lot of similarities in either how you train or you do things, or your interest and things like that, where it's like it's not really that not common, especially being in La ORB.
Speaker 2: I guess I mean, yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see, I'm taking it easy on you. You should be happy.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: Weird question, but I feel like, you know, have you done anything crazy and participated in an orgy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a threesome?
Speaker 2: Yeah? When I was like really young.
Speaker 1: So that was like the most number of people. That was the followup because orgy is like at least more than four So yeah, no, yeah, wow, too wild.
Speaker 2: For you, not too odd, just just never.
Speaker 1: Never came into he never came across a room full of women that were like, hey, lets go.
Speaker 2: At my apartment. One time, me and my friends came home and I was supposed to be gone for the weekend and she was shooting a one guy and ten girl orgy. So I came home. I just see all these natus first yeah, and this one guy and I've been nineteen.
Speaker 1: I was like, lucky him, what you know?
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: So that was kind of like go in your room and mastermate.
Speaker 2: No, like they were there all day. It was and it was a small place, so I just me and my friends just like stood around like weirdos.
Speaker 1: And just did anybody become a fluffer?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Your friend's like, man, you live in this all the time. Some thing as people typically think like this happens and you're like, actually.
Speaker 2: Not it never. It only happened one time. But those guys think like, I'm just like the coolest person from that one interaction.
Speaker 1: I like it. All right, We're gonna get to my game truth with Texas or to ask you a spicy question, do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is the craziest place you've had sex?
Speaker 2: Craziest place.
Speaker 1: On a train here in La Okay? Okay, we're in business class. Were a little like it was just I was like really late and okay, okay. I like when you get, you know, intimidated by things, you start to really start to talk really low, like, oh my god, who's doing this?
Speaker 2: I almost feel like I'm incriminating myself because I'm like, John's.
Speaker 1: Learning a lot of things about you. He probab already knows. Have you ever had anybody throw up on you during sex?
Speaker 2: No, thank god, Okay, I have had like a crazy squirter okay into the squirting thing from.
Speaker 1: Sassy or from like play. Okay, so it made a huge mess and you were mad.
Speaker 2: I wasn't mad. I was just like, I.
Speaker 1: Mean someone has to clean it up. That's why i'd be mad. I'm like, it's like when you're in the hotel, you could do things like that, but like in your own personal you don't have to get a whole tarp and a whole thing.
Speaker 2: You know, there's no warning either.
Speaker 1: You know you let it up. Yeah, that means you were good at your job.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll take it I was doing such a good job.
Speaker 1: Do you have a celebrity hall pass? Is there someone that you just if you could get any chance, any point in your life, this person came into your d MS or called you up, a friend told you they want to Who would this hall pass?
Speaker 2: Uh? Megan Fox?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good one. Naughty questions, luber spit paid for sex?
Speaker 2: Paid for sex? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Have you paid for sex?
Speaker 2: Paid for sex? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not pay per view?
Speaker 2: You're like, what I gotten like a happy ending massage before?
Speaker 1: Okay? Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why to get out of the situation?
Speaker 1: So did you like actually go full blown like whatever you just stopped doing and you're like, oh, yeah I came or were you fully into the commitment? And we're just like, ah, whatever you do when you uh? Because I personally, until like a year or two probably two years now, never knew that men did that. Yeah, And then I had a question, did men do this with me? Or did it just happen whatever? Like you know, see what happened?
Speaker 2: I think I like pulled down act like I came.
Speaker 1: I was like, ah, you were a big actor fake, Okay, maybe you should have a.
Speaker 2: I think I think she's real quiet.
Speaker 1: After Oh that's more embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't that good.
Speaker 1: So maybe you shouldn't go into acting. Yeah, no, are you part of the mile high club? Would you want to be?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be cool, right, It would be cool to be on like a private jet, not like economy on Southwest.
Speaker 1: You know that's what might happened. It was a night flight, but yeah, it was okay, But it was the Southwest economy. It was I mean there was only one section in Southwest. It's economy. Everyone's economy.
Speaker 2: It was not right.
Speaker 1: It was in the back of the bus too. Yeah, yes, night flights, a lot of things could go down.
Speaker 2: It is such a small area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she like picked the seat up and then you go like spoon and then that person spoons you, and then you have a blanket over. A lot of things can happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have it all worked out.
Speaker 1: I did at the time. I mean it was many moons ago, but you know it was a fun time. It was at least ten years. Biggest turnoff What is something that someone can do just completely turn you off that you're over it?
Speaker 2: I already said the eating with the mouth open, or sexual sexual? Yeah, turn off? Maybe just like that kind of hygiene.
Speaker 1: All right, romantic questions, making out or cuddling, making out okay cut or uncut?
Speaker 2: Cut?
Speaker 1: Sex life? If it was a title of a song, what would yours be? My life be like, ooh, I like that dinner or movie date? Uh, dinner, sex on the first date? No, okay, where do you like I'm supposed to know?
Speaker 2: No, just like sex on the first I just think it's thinking about it. It's not going to like I'm at the point I'm at now, like, it's.
Speaker 1: Not going to progress to anything. So you're gonna hold out? How many dates? Or do you have a one that just based off like I.
Speaker 2: Used to do this, Like if I really like a girl, be like, I'm gonna wait a month and just primer for a month on some dates and talk and you know, maybe a little kiss here, how this and that, and just a lot of flirting. Because I think a month is a good amount of time to like six weeks month.
Speaker 1: But what if you do all that and you're really invested in then sex is horrible.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's ever happened like that. No, okay, but I mean, yeah it's possible. It's possible, but I mean you gotta put in a little effort, right, true? Yeah, true?
Speaker 1: Lights on or lights off on? Naked or lingerie? Do you like your woman to dress up for you or does it not matter? Okay? Favorite place to be kissed.
Speaker 2: Mmmm?
Speaker 1: Just like my neck, I guess Okay, I feel word saying why that's if that's what it is, that's what it is. It's okay, it's a safe space, a private talk. Kinky questions. Do you have any fetishes, mister vanilla?
Speaker 2: What is your fetish? Kind of like choking and like slapping a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, so like light bondage, like BDS.
Speaker 2: Up stuff and little like a little like dirty talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, called someone the wrong name during sex, not during sex, but yeah, okay. Most number of times you've had sex in one day.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe like ten times.
Speaker 1: Or okay, that's way more than I thought you were gonna say.
Speaker 2: Okay, I had this one girl. I was just like, yeah, okay, wasn't all the time.
Speaker 1: But she in the industry. No, okay, I found we're all normal.
Speaker 2: Sometimes girls that are in the industry they're not as sexual outside.
Speaker 1: Very true, you know, because because you work, and so it's like you have to either maybe you're working the day before or like you need more than just like, Oh, let's the fuck. You need a little bit more romancing, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, favorite time of day to have.
Speaker 2: Sex before bed.
Speaker 1: Okay, last question, what is a sex skill that you were most proud of? Do you have any sex skill that I'm most proud of?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I have one.
Speaker 1: Well, you said you made a girl Squirtzian, there's one I helped you out. That just cheating.
Speaker 2: That's cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I have to ask you one more because that's cheating. We can't end like that, okay. Shower sex or car sex?
Speaker 2: Car car showers? Like, isn't it too wet?
Speaker 1: Slippery?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's like sometimes you get too hot and like I can't come. It's like you're getting almost hot.
Speaker 1: You've seen a bigger shower. Yeah, food for thought. All right, that is the rest of the truth. With Texas, it wasn't so bad. I took it easy on you, you know. I tried just the tip and not all penetration. You know, I didn't want to scare you away too much.