Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangstato. It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 2: You don't mess with me.
Speaker 1: Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangstato. Poch, Baby, you're.
Speaker 3: A game statoo.
Speaker 1: For good warning.
Speaker 4: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener discretion is a vibe the Fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeos. Alright, everyone, you know what it is, Cosmic Peach Podcast. We have a returning guests on today. It's been a long time. She is a Cosmic Peach Archive favorite and I have missed her so much. Kelly, how are you.
Speaker 2: How you doing, Ah, I'm so happy to see you. I'm doing great. I'm so excited for you. You're out there living that Pacific Northwest Oregon life.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 2: It's just amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I if I was going to move anywhere to be with anyone, it would definitely be somewhere like this. I mean, if if I would have met Colby and he lived in like Alabama, he really would have had to sell it to me.
Speaker 4: But I mean it.
Speaker 1: Was such a no brainer because the mountains are insane, you know, the coast is beautiful. It looks like, you know, living in Did you watch the Twilight movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Looks like the Ilight movies. I mean it's always kind of like I mean, it's sunny obviously in the summer, but the fall is incredible. The trees, the mountains, everything, it's just insane.
Speaker 2: I've only been there once, and obviously you need to go back a lot to see everything. But it was magical. When I was there, we did like this waterfall hike, we went to the beach. I was ah, blown away. It's so beautiful. I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, well, you got a lot of stuff going on on. You're end too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just bought a house.
Speaker 1: Well, I saw it. I think it's amazing. I can't wait to come visit you after. I'm not doing much traveling right now, but maybe by next summer it'll.
Speaker 2: Be Yeah, you and the baby.
Speaker 1: Well, so besides, you know what's been going on in our personal lives. What's been going on with you health wise? You've been looking into all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm so excited. Of course, when I started taking this new product and started studying it, you're the first person I messaged like I think it was in the spring back in March, and I was like, I'm freaking out. This shit is crazy. So yeah, I can't wait to tell you guys about it. So it's a plant frequency spray. It was invented for the Royals in Europe after World War One. They were freaking out after Spanish Flu and they wanted something that would keep them healthy. They wanted something that would cause no harm, and of course they wanted something that was all natural because they don't fuck with those pharmaceuticals like they try to push on the rest of us, No, ma'am. They wanted something all natural. So they scientists found the forty four most healing plants on Earth and they extracted only the highest frequency molecules from those plants to make the spray. So it's just crazy powerful and you think like, okay, forty four powerful herbs, but when you think about the fact that it's only the highest frequency molecules, it makes it that much more effective and it goes directly into your bloodstream. So kind of like the whole thing with that Kirkcuman, which I still love. The liquid gold is amazing, you know it, Yeah, still take it, Yes, ma'am, and Kirkcumin is actually one of the herbs in there, which is not surprising because it's so so beneficial. But what I've learned is all these supplements that we take. I mean I was taking collagen, I was taking beef organs, I was taking an amen, I was taking a hormone, you name it. I mean, I think my bill when I was like, I edit it all up because I was considering trying this product. It was like eight hundred dollars a month, but I was spending on freaking supplements, and I mean at the time, I was like, I'm healthy. I don't know if they're really working, but I'm healthy. And I've learned that and all these natural paths that are in our group and testimonials are sharing their blood results. We're not absorbing all of these supplements that we're taking because our blood in our gut is so toxic. And it all just started making sense and I was like, gosh, no wonder, Like I'm taking a hair growth supplement and I'm like, I don't really feel like my hair is growing, but I'm taking this freaking supplement. You know. So anyways, this product completely cleans your blood and I know you've done detoxes before and people are like, and I've seen heavy metal cleanses that work, and parasite cleanses that work, but this cleans everything out mold, glyphosate, microplastic, parasite, spike, protein, And they're showing us the lab work before and after so we could see that the stuff is coming out of the blood. So it's just like a one stop protocol where you don't have to do all these different cleanses because this completely cleans your blood and opens your microcirculation. Had no idea that that was one of the keys to health.
Speaker 1: When you.
Speaker 2: Unclog your arteries, clean your blood, then the body heals itself. So I just love that that. Really, all it's doing is allowing your body to be the beautiful, magical healing mechanism that it can be. But all the crap that they're I mean, if we go through the toxins, which I know you know this, but it's just insane. They're finding now there's microplastics in placentas. Every baby is being born with microplastics. They said, we have a credit cards worth, everybody has a credit card's worth. We have a teaspoon in our brain I mean, it just blows my mind. And then you vector in that we have the air, the water, the cookware, the shit that we're putting on our bodies, the fragrances. We're just bombarded with these toxins. So getting all of it out, it's like you feel like a new person. And I said I was healthy, but like my energy was like off the charts. I was like, holy shit, clean your blood, man.
Speaker 1: So you taking everything else?
Speaker 2: I stopped taking everything else. And well, I sat back and watched. So let me tell you how what really like drew me in. My friend Teresa, who's going to pop on in a little while, I was following her and I was seeing her results, and I was like, okay, and this looks pretty awesome, but it's expensive and I can't afford that because I'm already spending eight hundred dollars a month. Well then when I started studying it, I was like, wait a minute. It balances the hormones. You actually get the nutrients from all of these plants because it's going into your bloodstream. It helps with hair growth and skin and nails, all of these things. And I was like, okay, I'm going to put it to the test because if I can just do this one, it's hella easy. You just spray it under your tongue for sprays three times a day, and it's cheaper. So now it's like I'm saving money. But anyway, I went. I popped onto one of the zooms that we're talking about the science of the product, and this lady on there was talking about vision and she was like, Oh, all these people are having their vision restored. They have to change their glass prescription because their eyes improved so much. And she's like, my mom had macular degeneration and it reversed. And I was like, get the fuck out of here, Like I've never heard of anything that changes your vision, you know what I mean? Like, Yeah, that's that's powerful. And my mom has macular degeneration and they told her that she would eventually go blind in one eye. So I was like, okay, I got to get my mom on it. No matter what. I have to buy it from my mom to see if it's the real deal. So she has to go every eight weeks and she gets these painful expensive shots in both eyes. They cost like eight hundred dollars. She can't even afford it. She actually has to get on like a payment plan to pay for.
Speaker 1: Them in the fucking balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, sound god. Kelly always like the day that she does it. In the day after, she can't leave the house. She can't do anything because they dilate her eyes and it's painful. So she's like, oh, I got to stay home. It's all this it's terrible. So we get her on it, and I think she was on it about six weeks and she had her first I check up and she only needed shots in one eye and she could read the chart and she wasn't able to read the chart, and I was so excited. I was like, oh my god, Mom, and she you know, my mom is a big skeptic. So she was like, I don't know. I mean, it could be the spread, but I'm not sure, you know, maybe I'm just maybe it's just healing. I'm like, oh, yeah, it's just healing after eight years of you going through this and taking their protocol and nothing help. But whatever. So just last week she went for her next eight weeks and now she's completed her four months. So it's a four month blood upgrade. So after you complete the four months and you drop down to one bottle a month, right, So then it's like you're just maintaining your you know, maintaining the protocol. So she goes and she doesn't need and either I and her vision has improved again. Now he hasn't said to her like, oh you don't have macular degeneration anymore, but we're so excited. I was like, oh my gosh, Mom, I mean, she could have gone blind in one of her eyes and now she's and she's I get way more excited about it than she does. I mean, she's happy, you know. And I wanted to be like, well, how about throw some of that money my way, you know, you're saying eight hundred dollars, But no, I'm just so excited for her. But that is one of the crazy things, like glaucoma, macular degeneration, even just people who have readers. And Teresa, my friend, said, all of a sudden, she was reading at texts and like getting ready to reply, and she was like, holy shit, I don't have my readers on and I can see this. So and it took her four months, I think, she said. But it comes with a cream and then you put the cream. I have my mom put the cream on her eyes in the morning and in the evening, so that kind of accelerates the eye improvement. If that's like, you know, something that you were that you're looking for, which I know there's tons of people out there who have vision issues or just don't want to wear readers or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: My cousin Michael, who he was one of the first people along with my mom who got on it. Ten days in he texted me and said, I can't wear my contacts anymore because his vision was so good he had to go get get them changed. And this is another way that's going to blow people's minds. His gray hair is going away as dark hair was coming back. And this happened to hundreds of people. Their freaking natural hair color comes back because apparently it all has to do with this clogged, toxic body, and when that goes away, your hair color comes back. And it's funny because he was pissed. He was like, Kelly, I like my gray hair. I don't want to start dyeing my hair gray.
Speaker 1: Who would want to dye their hair gray?
Speaker 2: Michael?
Speaker 1: So it was invented for the royals in like what like, So after a certain amount of time, they made it available for everyone or like what's what's this?
Speaker 2: You know, they said that I know that they've been working for thirty years to try to get it to more people, to try to make it affordable for more people. And there I only see one owner ever, that's like on zoom calls talking about the product and it was his like life's mission. They're kind of secretive about a lot of stuff they've they had, like someone was unfortunately killed. They think he was poisoned, and he was one of the people who first brought brought it to the United States, and it was a doctor and he was speaking, he was speaking about it and promoting it, and they believe he was poisoned. So they kind of keep a lot of stuff on the DL about like specifically who brought it over and when. But I know he says like the owner's mission was to get at this product to And they're very Christian people who believe that life is in the blood and they've hijacked our blood and that they're trying to give people their health and lives back by by cleaning it, you know. And I think that was obviously a big thing with you know, COVID and the carrots, and now there's hope. Like, I was just talking to a girl today and she was like, you know, I got forced into doing it. I regret it. She said she doesn't feel like she has side effects, but she just wishes she hadn't done it. And I was like, well, this is your get it out of jail free card, because you can completely clean that shit out of your blood, you know.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you're talking about the stabbies. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh hang on, I think your friend has joined us. Hello, Yeah, thanks for joining us. You're Trees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some Teresa, It's nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: Nice to meet you too. So Kelly was tell me a little bit about the product, and she said that you had a cool story that you could kind of share with the class.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you have you heard of what you've heard about them? But yes, I started this in February, and I had actually been going through pneumonia for like five and a half weeks before I started this. And I just want to back up a little bit and tell you that I have dealt with autoimmune problems for like over two decades. Really bad ones I've had. Yeah, I've had some really bad issues. But the thing is when I get sick in the upper respiratory. I just don't clear it because of things that I've been through in my past. So five and a half weeks, I was sick and a friend of mine just happened to share a video talking about a blood Clinton's, which I thought was interesting because I'd never heard that term ever. And anyway, I just happened to post to video to Instagram and I have a lot of followers on Instagram. And she was talking about something else, but she was talking about she was showing something else, but she was talking about the blood cleans And when I woke up the next day, I had thousands of likes, thousands of shares, hundreds of comments, and everyone was saying the same They were all saying, we're all sick. And that was that was true. That was back in February. We were all sick. And it wasn't just families. It was like cities and towns and whole states, and everyone was saying the same thing. We're sick. We've been sick for months. Tell me about this product. And I hadn't started using it. I mean, obviously i'd thought about it because it intrued me. But when I started answering them. I told them, you know, I'm gonna try it, and I'm gonna let you know you know what it does for me, because I just I don't sell things. So I I had been really sick. I went to work the day that I received the products and I was still sick after five and a half weeks, and I worked for a surgeon and she pulled me over the side and she said, Teresa, I'm going to send you home. I'm worried about you. I mean, I had tried everything, Peach. I took all the supplements, everything they tell us to take. I think I was taking keysertron, I was taking HCQ, I was taking averromectin, I was taking antibiotic, I was taking steroids. I was taking vitamin D. I was taking everything that the doctors tell us to take and more, and nothing was kicking it. So she sent me home that day and said, if you're not well by this weekend, you call me. And I happened to get home and I had the products here, so I was like, yeah, I could not wait. And the first thing I did, and I'm trying to get centered in this camera anyway, the first thing I did is I took a day, and in the meantime, everyone was already signing up for this product, even though I was telling them I hadn't tried it. But that's really how desperate people are right now. They know that something's wrong, they just don't know what it is, and they know that what they're doing just isn't working. And that's the truth. But anyway, I took my first dose, and later that evening, I was sitting on the phone signing up my third person. First day, I took it third person and I took my second dose about seven I think it was, and I was sitting on the phone in about ten minutes into it. It was like a light switch just flipped on and I just had energy like soar through me. I could see things so clearly. My mood just like jumped out of my body. It was like my body knew immediately that I was receiving something that I'd ever received before. So I told him, I was like, Alish, your name is Alicia's like you're gonna love these products. You're gonna love them. And we talked for a little bit longer, and the night just kind of I was up that night. I had so much energy. My brain was just moving in a hundred directions. And the next day I woke up and what I could not cough up, what I could not breathe deep. It immediately affected my airways. I started expelling everything that had been accumulating in my lungs, and I knew this was it. So that was my first thing. But then my dog was also in very bad condition, and we had a date scheduled to put him down. And he's like he was like fifteen. I guess he was like sixteen at the time, but he was covered in fatty tumors. He was diagnosed with the big sea and he's vaccine injured. I've stopped having vaccinated over six years ago, but the damage was already done. But I thought, you know, I'm going to try these I'm going to try these products on him. So I started spraying him as well, and at first I actually thought he was getting worse. He was just more whiny and was just having a really hard time. And I told my husband, I said, I think we've waited too late. I think we need to put him down. So we started scheduling another date to put him down, and I think it was that night or the night after I was sitting on the floor crying and rubbing him because I knew my time was short. And as I started to rub him, I realized all his fatty tumors were going away, all of them. They had all shrunk, some of them were gone. And then I realized that what he was going going through was just so much change that his body just was trying to compensate for everything that was doing. But that was in February, and it's been over six months now and he's still alive. He just turns seventeen. He just turns seventeen, and he's a fifty five pound dog. And if you've never seen the videos of him, I would be glad to send it to you because that was when I was like, God, what are you doing with these products? Because it's like nothing we've ever used before. When we don't realize that our microcirculation is so damaged, you don't even realize it. Microcirculation is the very fine capillaries of the blood system. When we think of the blood system, we just think of blood running through our veins, but the microcirculation is the little blood vessels that have to work its way through to get the oxygen to our organs. And to our lungs and our airways. And and that's exactly what the difference of this is that that's what happened to me. Immediately my microcirculation opened up. That's why I had this burst of energy, and that's why I was able to start expelling all that congestion that had been in my lungs for so long. Anyway, but yeah, six months later, I've had a half of a year more with my dog, and I'm telling you, he's doing He's doing really good. I mean, he's still old and he still has a hard time getting around, but he's eating, he's doing his business, he still walks, he's just it just blows my mind. I mean, that's like three years in dog's life, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If you see her video of showing this dog, because he kind of walks crooked and he's got these big lumps and it's like where the one side, he's like cruising around the lumps are gone.
Speaker 2: It's such a good and it's just like a twenty second video, but it's good. It's like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: And then at one time he even tried to chase a cat and that was huge. I was like wow, But yeah, it's it's pretty incredible. But Kelly and I we see all the testimonies and we know what these products are capable of doing, so we're sold. I mean, when you start seeing the testimonies, you start getting your own testimonies, You're like, this is it. This is like nothing we have ever had before, no one, honestly, and it's the beauty of it. Is just a spray. And I don't take any supplements anymore. I take I take magnesium. I take that back. I still take my magnesium. But I think it was four days into this after, you know, I knew I was breathing better. I'm breathing so deep now. I couldn't even remember what it felt like to actually be able to breathe deep, because I would have to go in for breathing treatments and I would see a massage therapist that would tell me all the time, you're just not getting the air to your organs. So we always tried to work on it. But now it's just like when I breathe, it goes straight. I can just feel it going to my organs. It's really it's really insane what this is doing.
Speaker 2: And you also have thyroid improvements. Get me of that.
Speaker 3: Four days into it, and I did. When I said I had autoimmune problems, I did, and thyroid was one of them. That was my last autoimmune that I was diagnosed with. But it caused nodules on my thyroid. And when I had been sick for five and a half weeks and I was coffeing so hard, I could fill that nodule just getting larger and larger in my throat. And I was freaking out about that because I hate doctors. I hate them, and I did not want to have to go to the doctor and say, hey, I think this nodule is getting bigger because they want to remove it. But four days into this, I was on a zoom and someone mentioned they used to have a thyroid condition that caused nodules. And when she said that, and I'm horrible at documenting, horrible, but when she said that, I was like, oh my gosh, I don't feel that thyroid nodule anymore. And I felt it for years. It would go up and come down, and go up and come down, but it was huge. When I was sick and I reached up and I could no longer fill that nodule. It was gone. I couldn't even feel it at all, So be me being me because I hate medicine. The first thing I did is I was like, I'm stopping my thyroid medication. I stopped it on day four and I'm six months into it and I haven't been using thyroid medication anymore, and they wanted to remove my thyroid. So I'm just yeah, I'm just telling you. Have you tried them yet, Peach?
Speaker 1: I have not yet. No, But I think if if there was ever a time to do it, it might actually be now. I wasn't sure at first. I asked Kelly about it, but I'm thirty four weeks pregnant. Oh, And I asked Kelly, I said, well, is it safe for pregnant women to take it?
Speaker 3: Or? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm starting to think that now is of all times, would be the best time it would be.
Speaker 3: Have you seen what it's doing for babies? To Kelly, I do?
Speaker 2: I told her about baby Hazel yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want I want to hear about that too. So it's for sprays under the tongue. Yes, goes directly into the bloodstream. Yes, what are before we talk about the baby stuff? Okay, I'm just curious. What are the major ingredients.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, we have forty four ingredients.
Speaker 2: But I just sent it to where so I had it fresh on my mind, so I can do me to just go through what the ingredients are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm just curious. So it's it's forty four ingredients.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's ginsing you. No, sorry if I mess up some of these astralagus, yes, dammiena, foti, alfalfa, wild celery, a, nise lemon balm, basil, burdock, celery, dill, highsop, juniper, rock weed, fennel, ginger, colon, natita, majoram, great mullein, myrr parsley, dog rose, rosemary, saffron, sage, elder tea plant, garden time, turmeric for being a white willow, black cherry, yarrow, garl, artichoke, motherboart hop, red raspberry, hawthorn, ella, campaign fenel, bulb, and centuri herb. So sorry if I'm messed any of those up people. And the cool thing is that because they only extract the highest frequency molecule. If like there's people who are like, oh I'm allergic to alfalfa, there's no allergic reactions to this product. Tested on three hundred thousand people and there's not ever been an allergic reaction. There's no contradictions. Anyone can take it, babies, pets, It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And also I want to add to that that eleven of those herbs are actually anti parasitic, and those are garlic, ginger, turmeric, penyl, black wall or black cherry, greater burdock, juniper, sage, time, euro and high sup Those are the eleven parasite busters. And we also have spike protein busters in it, which are the stragglers. They're curcumin and the parsley.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the list right here that Kelly sent me and I'm getting I'll try to post this in the video too for those who are watching it. But it's funny because they tell you to take some of this stuff while you're pregnant, like specifically they say red raspberry, finnel stuff like that. So it's like there's nothing in here that would hurt you or yeah, there's so many stuff I've never heard.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: One of the criteria where that it could do no harm. It has to only provide health benefits no harm. The only thing that could possibly happen if some people have a detax reaction. I personally did not, and I don't have any of my friends or family who did have a detox reaction. But there are people who will get, you know, certain detox symptoms, but typically they go away pretty pretty quickly. I think most of us who are overall healthy don't obviously aren't going to have as much of the detox symptoms. But I gotta tell you about the baby because it's like it's all of our favorite testimonial, like you should have been on this zoom and Julia, we're all a bunch of like crying ladies, Like.
Speaker 3: I can send her the zoom.
Speaker 1: I maybe I could clip a part out of it.
Speaker 2: And they they made a little they have a little video that they made of before and after of the baby. So baby Hazel was born and they, you know, traditional doctor diagnosed her with a genetic mutation called SMA, which is spinal muscular atrophy, which I didn't know anything about. I had never heard of, and she was paralyzed in her limbs and so she couldn't move her head and she couldn't move for arms and legs, and they told her that she would likely not make it past a year old and that she would be you know, of course she would be paralyzed. So I guess mom found ash one of our friends, and Mom started taking the spray. Mom would put the cream on her breast when she was breastfeeding. She rubbed the cream on the baby's limbs. The cream is a very similar similar formulation to the spray. And then she also got the spray in the baby, so she was coming.
Speaker 1: Yes, you froze up right after you said that. She started using the spray in the babies. I'm sorry, so you're good.
Speaker 2: Mom was coming at it from all angles, right, given the baby the spray, Mom's taking it, rubbing the cream on the baby's limbs. And I don't know if it was as little as two weeks. I can't remember if it was two or three weeks later that we was moving her limbs. She started, she was able to move her limbs. She was passing parasites. They said, she had all kinds of parasites coming out of her.
Speaker 3: Yes, live.
Speaker 2: And now now they're seeing a different like I guess, a more natural minded doctor. And the doctor is like, we think she might be okay. So this like traditional doctor basically gave this mom a death sentence for this baby. And the baby is healing. I mean, we're all bright and like look at her moving her head in her arms, and made a video showing her before where she just laid there she couldn't move and she couldn't move her limbs. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the thing is we can't talk, we can't share it publicly because she lives in a very blue state, and now that they've taken her off of all big pharma, they're threatening to take the baby even though she's fine.
Speaker 1: What. Yeah, Yes, they're threatening to take the baby because.
Speaker 3: Because she yeah, pretty much in that sense.
Speaker 2: Because they are saying it's child abuse that she won't continue to give them their protocol, even though their protocol was just going to let the baby die. You know, that's how messed up it is out there.
Speaker 3: Yes, true story, Come.
Speaker 1: On, guys, that's so messed up.
Speaker 3: A true story. And Kelly, did you tell her about the guy with the nose? Uh?
Speaker 2: Sephanie Andsen's dad, No, tell tell her about that.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 2: I have several stories I want to tell her still too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one of my favorite. That was Actually I had just started the spray and I think it was like a month into the spray. I saw this testimony, but it was a guy that had the big seat on his nose and it actually had a hole in his nose and they were going to take his nose and give him a prosthetic. And his daughter just happened to start this these products and she told him. She's like, hey, dad, we're going to do something different. We're going to start using this crazy spray and this cream and we're going to see how it works. And I'll send you the zoom because she gave you the testimony for him, and baby Hazel will be on the zoom. But he kind of combatd her and was like, oh, I don't want to do that, but she said we'll do it together because I'm starting it too. And anyway, they started using the spray under his tongue and the cream on his nose, and two weeks later, two weeks completely healed over. Gotta completely healed over.
Speaker 2: You guys, you should see those photos too. They're pretty grotesque looking at the before picture, but the after it's like, Okay, it's healed up. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It just wow.
Speaker 3: Yes, And that was one of the first things that I mean, when you start at tending the zooms and you start seeing the testimonies, you realize this is like nothing we've ever had ever.
Speaker 1: Well, do you guys ever feel like sometimes you know you're going through health issues or whatever, and then some random person in your life will recommend something to you and like this spray for example, and it like brings it into your focus, like that this even exists, because I mean, Kelly had messaged me about this when she discovered it months ago, but I had just found out I was pregnant. There was a lot of stuff going on in my life. I was busy whatever, and then you know, my health has really started to get fucked up these last couple of weeks, and they say I have anemia and that they wanted me to do iron infusions, and I have a dema and my left leg and I have all this stuff, And you know, I reached out to Kelly and I said I need some tumoric drops because that's another thing that her and I have talked about before, and she mentioned the spray again, and you know, I'm getting to learn more about it right now. But it's like these products kind of like find their way into your life when you're meant to find them. So maybe there's somebody out there right now listening to this who's in far even worse shape than I am, that needs to give this a try, you know what I mean. So there's there's a cream obviously for like topical stuff, but so do you do one or the other or both or what's like, what's the protocol for that?
Speaker 2: I mean, like I was saying, with the spray is the best of the best. That's like the main thing that everybody. I think, every single person needs to be on the spray because we're so bombarded with toxins. Once you try the cream, you will never live without it. So the cream is like it was imbedded for burn victims. So it has this very high stem cell what do they call it, fibroblast turnover rates. So it exfoliates your skin, It gives you all of the plumping, the anti aging effects, It helps a fine line of wrinkles, and it's the one one thing that you that you can do. Plus, like all these people are saying like, oh, I put it on my X amount it goes away. I put it on a bug bite and it goes away. Teresa, didn't you have a story about like a wasn't there like a snake bite and it like brown recluse. Yeah.
Speaker 3: A guy that lives out in the country that uses it was bitten by a brown recluse and he woke up and had I've been bitten twice, so I know any means you have a golf ball sized thing. But he had like that, and he was like, oh, I know this is brown recluse. And he sprayed it six or four times, sprayed at four times, went to work in the oil filled and he got home and just a bite. And within a week he kept spraying it and it was completely gone. Now I know, I've had two of those. And let me tell you, they they get it. It gets into the muscle. People have to have surgery, you have to take anyway. Yes, just a week and it was completely gone. And I'm hearing that, Noah, I just I hear that with a lot of things, you know, like people will get Like I have a patient that has chemo right now, and she from the I guess the chemo treatments and the radiations, she just has blisters that pop up and she sprays and put the cream on and they're gone within hours.
Speaker 1: I wish she would do the spray and stop taking the chemo because that stuff is toxic.
Speaker 3: It's so true. But you know what, Peach, We've all been lied to for so long that people are afraid of this product. And I'm like why, you know, I have a lot of people argue with and You're like, well, how does it work? And I'm like, they all work together, That's all I can tell you. I don't know there. I don't know what kind of science is behind this. But you know what, do we really know what kind of science is behind all the pharmaceudos uticles that we take? How you know, when they say, well, how does it all work together? Well, how do all your pharmaceuticals work together? You tell me that, Well, it's easy. They're water soluble. Oh no, they're not, because I know for a fact mine, we're just rotting on my gut.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I was gonna say, yes, our guts are so compromised.
Speaker 3: And that's why supplements just weren't doing it for me. I wasn't digesting it the way I should at all.
Speaker 1: So actually talk to me a little bit, either one of you about because I would consider myself to be one of those people who over supplements, even maybe you know in the morning. When I drink my coffee, I take like maybe thirteen capsules full of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so many of us that are so many of us are right there with you, and it's like you'll find you'll most likely find that this is all you need. Now, there are people who will like muscle tests for like one one thing, but I'll tell you we've had I think I've seen at least three different chiropractors natural paths that do muscle testing in our group say that in all of the years they've been practicing, they have never seen a product that every single person muscle test for. And if you know these people, that that's not something that happens a lot. Like everybody muscle tests for it. Everybody needs it, and most people say that they give all the other supplements up, So like I would, they do what I did to most people, which is take it for a ride, get to get rid of the other supplements that you're most likely not absorbing anyway, and then you're getting all of the nutrients from these forty four the most healing plants on Earth, only the highest frequency molecule. And it's just like I feel like it's combining what God wants us to use with frequency, which is I think how we're supposed to heal anyway. And it's just like put these things together, it's just creating magic and like literally saving people. My friend Janet like, I mean, we're all Christian here, but my friend Janet, who is like just next a little next level with it. She's like, Kelly, I got I'm organizing a presentation on Bible quotes on frequencies, and we're gonna do a presentation on the frequencies in the Bible because all my Christian friends think that frequency is wo woo, but it's in the Bible. And I was like, oh there, like you know more about than me. I'm like, I'll come and learn from you because I don't know those Bible those Bible verses, but I believe it and I do believe that this is how we're meant to heal.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's incredible. Well, and you know the thing about it too that I'm starting to kind of wonder about since you brought it up. I'm taking like these thirteen capsules full of stuff every day, right, I'm taking beef organs and this and that, and I've been taking them consistently since before I was pregnant, and somehow when they take my blood, they're saying I have no iron whatsoever. They're saying I'm completely anemic. They're saying I have you know, this and that, And I'm like, I take like forty two supplements a fucking day. How in the world am I deficient in iron? And it's like liver is supposed to be packed with iron.
Speaker 2: Right, those guys, if you were absorbing those beef organs, you wouldn't be low in iron. Man. I was two girls. I was taking those beef those beef supplements too, because I heard they were the best, you know.
Speaker 1: I heard they were the best too. That's why I was like, oh, I have to do this, you know. And it's not like they it's not like the serving sizes two capsules a day. No, it's like six capsules a day.
Speaker 2: Of living the same with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And I'm like I'm taking all this and it's like I still need iron infusions, Like I don't get that. And then they'll warn you like, well, since you're so an ee make and you have to get these iron infusions, it can't cause iron toxicity in your body, which is like an overload.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't pitch, just trying to spray. Try it. I'm not kidding. I think we have Uh don't we have testimonies on iron two? Kelly?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure that we do. I always tell people they give me a minute to look, I can usually find.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll find it. Yes, we're we have testimonies on everything. But I'm just telling you, peech, you're not processing it. You're the same thing. You're doing the same thing I was doing. It was just dying, and it's dying in your gut. It's not going anywhere. You're pregnant. For one, you're pregnant. How do women I don't even I couldn't get pregnant. That was part of my autoimmune stuff. But how do how do pregnant women digest anything? You have a baby sitting on top of everything, and.
Speaker 1: They take from your body. So if even if you were remotely healthy when you got pregnant, by the time it's going to give birth, they've depleted everything from your system. So and it's not like, obviously, I'm very grateful to be a baby. But yeah, the problem is the medical system is not set up to care for these issues. To be quite honest with you.
Speaker 3: I really, I really think that you doing the spray is also going to help your baby.
Speaker 1: I do it will be an interesting, Uh I hate to say experiment, but I just.
Speaker 2: Was telling I was just telling Julia that you know, they know that there's microplastics in placentas and there's microplastics in infants, Like it's been proven. Everybody's been like talking about it because it's just like, what is happening in our world that babies have microplastics in them? And it's just like we're that's how bombarded we are.
Speaker 3: It is. Yeah, And did you know too that, uh, you're not. I mean, we don't only just pass what's in us to our babies. We're passing generations of what has happened in our grandmother and our mother. When a baby, when a baby girl is in the womb, she already has all the eggs she's ever going to have in her life, and those come from her grandmother and her mother. So you have all those toxins and all that stress and all that mental trauma that they have produced going to you, and you're going to pass it to your baby as well.
Speaker 2: It's true, speaking of trauma like that's something else that's just kind of mind blowing. How many people say that their trauma is gone from us and you, yeah, there's like a spiritual component to it that I can't I can't like fathom, but.
Speaker 1: I will expecting you to say that. That's really interesting to me. So because it's not just like like a physical reaction. It's like the molecules or whatever you're getting like a have you guys ever heard of like or miss or like supercharged minerals or they say it's it affects you physically, but it also affects you spiritually. Yeah, and take it. So that's kind of like what you're what you're talking about is like not only does it heal the body, but the mind too.
Speaker 2: I've never seen something where like and I personally don't have a whole lot of trauma, so I don't you know, I can't, I can't speak to that, but seeing the people that that do talk about it and write about it, it's it's Yeah, it's very very moving and it's very hard to wrap your brain around. Like it just makes it It just bring some obviously we're we're just also excited to be a part of it and to be helping so many people. But it's just like wow, like it has this definitely, and people even said like I feel like I'm closer to God, you know, on top of that, and it's like what, like wow, It's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is ridiculous. I am kind of excited to try it too, because one of the things that I was taking this entire time is six capsules a day beef thyroid, and they said my thyroid was failing me and that I needed to be on Levo thyroxine. So that's something Tracic could probably understand.
Speaker 3: I was on two different thyroid medicines and that was one of them, zin throd and.
Speaker 1: Leave a thyroxine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I stopped from both well.
Speaker 1: And my thing is like, if these supplements are doing everything that they're suppose to be doing, why would I still need injections infusions Levo. My Thyroid's failing me, I'm anemic, I'm having swelling, I'm having all this stuff, and it's like, out of all the people and Kelly, you know this, I will take any supplement if I believe that there is like some kind of passion behind it or whatever. I had researched the beef organs to death. I felt like, and I was like, Oh, this is it, this is the magic bullet, and here I am still sick as fuck.
Speaker 2: I girl, I know. I mean, I think I was taken the best. I was at one point spending over two hundred a month just on collagen. Like everything that I took. I was like, this is the highest quality, it's the most bioavailable whatever. And I'm telling you, I've never had my hair, my skin, and my nails as healthy as they are. I was just doing it and giving all the rest of that ship up. Not to mention you know, I have to tell you. Two people that I know have said that it saved their life, like Ash our friend. I have to show you. I have to show you, and if anybody wants to reach out to me, I'll send it to you. Her before and after picture and her before pictures her in a hospital with breathing tubes, and she just looks. She just looks miserable, like dying. Said yeah, she said, she asked God she had pots, which I always forget what it stands for, but it's like a nervous system dysregulation.
Speaker 3: Austeria post or the yeah Taco something Taco Cardio but yeah.
Speaker 1: I yeah, I had that like when you when your blood settles.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she said that just standing up for her would send her heart rate up to like two hundreds, so if she tried to walk, she couldn't even walk because her heart rate was so disregulated. They had her flying around the country trying to see specialists and they told her we can't do anything for you. So she was in She literally said that she prayed to God and said, Jesus, please take me to the other side. I cannot live like this. I'm ready, you know. And I don't know how she found it. Someone, Oh, Sheila, her friend, Sheila kept trying to get her. She's like, try it, try it, try it. And she finally tried it and she's healed of pot. She doesn't have it anymore, and it will tell they'll tell people it's incurable. And you should see her now. I mean, she just looks like a beautiful, healthy woman and she's on a mission. She's a Christian woman on a mission because she's not like just like Teresa. You know, she wasn't in this to like be out there selling it. But when you get excited about helping people because you see how many people are out there struggling, you know. And then Janet, my good friend, had a lady just this week who told her I'm done. I am ready for God to take me to the other side. I cannot live anymore. And she's only been on it a week and she says, I feel like a veil has been lifted. I feel like I'm gonna be okay. And it's only a weekend. It's just like, oh my gosh, It's it's incredible. That's why we get so excited about it because.
Speaker 1: These yeah, well, I mean, so let's talk about what you could expect physically, because I've done detoxes before, and I felt like I was gonna die.
Speaker 3: Literally, I have been the detox I can do you see?
Speaker 1: Do you do you get diarrhea? Nausea? Do you get you know, you know the detox things that happened, like sometimes I would try to do a paracyclans or get horrible diarrhea. My poop looked weird, you know, my I had a metallic taste in my mouth, you know, stuff like that. Like, so, what could what could you expect if you're going through like this blood detox process? What does that look like? For me.
Speaker 3: I don't think Kelly went through it, but for me, I think I was about two weeks in, and I really I have been taking ivermectin for over a year and pretty faithful with it, especially when I was sick. I was taking it all the time, like you know, the twenty four milligrams and anyway, I had taken it in. Two weeks into the spray, I kind of started feeling real bloated, Like I mean, at first, I was just like regular. It's like my system just opened up, which that is not anything I do. I've always struggled with constipation and problems like that, and I was just so regular. I was like, oh my god, this is incredible. And then I started backing up and I was like, what is going on? And I didn't even know that this was a possibility. And then I started hearing more and asking more, and I was getting ready to pass parasites, which is good. We don't really want to think we have them, but believe me, we've got them. We have all got them. And I started drinking a lot more water and actually went in for a klonic. And I do suggest colonics when you're doing this, because you want to keep your system open, that stuff is going to start passing the microplastics, the toxins. Everything that has been backing up our blood system is backing up our gut too, and you're going to want to keep that flowing. So if anything like that happens when you're doing that, I highly suggest colonics, lots of water, and anti parasitic foods like pumpkin seeds, papayas, garlic, honey, I think raw honey is one of them. Leafy greens like oh my gosh, Brussels sprouts, I think a arubel things like that. You're going to want to up things like that. But definitely, if you start feeling backed up like I was, just keep it moving because when you start getting that stuff out, you're going to feel like incredible. But there are phases to this. For me, there have been phases where I'm just going along and I'm like everything is great, and then it's like, oh, what the heck, but don't I'm not sick. This is what's weird about it is that you know, I get sick easily because I had a compromise immune system, and I would always end up in a doctor's office. But this is different where I'm just like, oh, what is Something's off? But I feel my body trying to find it. That's what's so incredible about this is that you know something's going on, but you know it's something good even though it feels bad. Does that make sense? But I have ups and downs where I'm going around and I'm like, this is great. I feel wonderful, and it's like, oh, so I've had several one. The first one was where I started getting bloated and backed up, and then I got that taken care of and everything was fine, and then I will kind of get really congested, and I have a lot of problems with upper respiratory and my ears and my sinus says my ear has perforated three times. They just don't drain the way they should, and I can feel my ears backing up again and I'm like, okay, and just to the point where I don't know, maybe I need something else, and then it just clears on its own. And that has happened to me about three times now. And then it was last month I started itching uncontrollably. Itching. My skin was just itching. I wasn't breaking out, it was just itching my nose, my eyes, my skin and we started posting in our groups about it, and it was odd enough. We were all going through the same thing, all of us. And that's candia. It's your yeast that's been built up in your body trying to make its way out. And so if you go said last month, yes, and I'm six months into it, you know it's not linear.
Speaker 1: Well I was gonna say, it's odd that you say that, because one of the other wonderful pregnancy symptoms that I've been having and that they keep telling me is exzema. But I know it's not exzema because I've had ezema. I have full body rash head to toe. It's on my hands, arms, legs, feet, stomach, you chest, back, and they keep telling me that I have exzema, And I was like, if it was eczema, it would clear up when I apply the exzema treatment, but it gets worse when I apply the exit treatments. And That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: It is like it's like they're spreeing us or something, because it just started like a month ago and I said, I'm itching from head to toe. There's something wrong. Oh, you have egzema. It's not fucking egzema and it won't go away. It still hasn't went away. So it's like for me, I think the timing of things is interesting because you're saying you were itchy too, and it's like, well, what if what's the possibility that this summer they're not trying some fucking new troom, you know, metal spray in the air and yeah, something something. I mean, it's it's just odd to me that we would all be like itching around the same.
Speaker 3: Time and yeah, and that's you're not on the spray. Yeah, yeah, but there were several of us that were on the spray that we're all going through the same thing. And we have we have detok specialists in our group, and they said, that is Candida living trying to get out.
Speaker 1: Maybe I maybe because I haven't Uh, I'm not a probiotic, but you know they always say like, oh, you have to make sure you take probiotics when you're pregnant so you don't get like strep in your vagina or something like that. And I'm like all this stuff you guys talk about and it's like you want to you want to do like swabs and checking for this and antibiotics and not It's like, why would I do that? Why would I take antibiotics when I'm pregnant so I can destroy mine and my baby's got by it? Miry.
Speaker 3: And also the cream when you brought up struck on your vagina. I know this, I'm not trying to be gross, but you can use the cream on your laby and inside if you have problems with urinary track or anything like that. It's amazing. Hemorrhoids who right up.
Speaker 2: Cream cream is like miraculous.
Speaker 3: Yes, that might have sold me right there, just with not kidding Peach.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. I am serious.
Speaker 3: I had an internal hemorrhoid that they wanted to do surgery a long time ago, and I've been struggling with it and I started using this cream.
Speaker 1: Incredible. Yeah, So Cal, what were some story What were some of your favor stories so far that.
Speaker 2: You've come across. Well, like I said, I told her about my mom, which of course is one that I really like. There's a video people should ask if they're interested of this little lady. You would never guess she's as old as she is. I think she's like in her eighties, but she looks like she's in her like late sixties, know how I'm talking about Teresa, and she she's like a firecracker. She's had pain her entire life. And she said that she's spent ninety thousand dollars on anything, different modalities, buying Matt's, buying this, trying different things to help her pain. And one week on the spray, her pain is gone. And she made this video and it's just so funny and cute on YouTube, and she's just like, what, I'm pain free. But it's like that type of stuff. It's like, I can't imagine. I just try to like your entire life, you're in pain, and even at that age eighty, the joy that you feel to not have to deal with that anymore, you know. But I also autism is near and dear to my heart, and we've seen several people share. My favorite is the lady who actually had a brain scan of her son and you can see the difference in his brain before and after the spray. It's so powerful. But she said that he's stemming less. He had all of these behaviors, like with toileting, and everything has improved and he's stemming less. And if you look at the brain, it's like, oh my gosh, it's just so powerful because we know, well a lot of people have found that Alzheimer's as well as autism are related to the heavy metal build up in the brain. And I'll just go right over into the Alzheimer's with the people whose grandma's and moms like they haven't been themselves, they're slipping away, and they'll tell the story like she's back, She's back. The one lady said that she would just kind of been zoning out into space for a couple months. They didn't really know what she was talking about. And then the last time she was like, I'm back, I know what's going on. I'm gonna get a boyfriend. God, she's back to herself. And we've had a lot of really great improvements with Alzheimer's and dementia, which I just think is that never existed, just like autism, that stuff didn't exist, you know, however many years ago, I actually think that happened to people.
Speaker 1: I have a theory that I want to run past you, guys that I've been kind of thinking about for the last couple months now. And you can agree or disagree or whatever. How about this? How about this theory? Guys? They upped the vaccines to like a ridiculous amount in the nineties, around like nineteen ninety four when I was born, and they added all this stuff, right, and then the people who are my age, who are having children, and like they're seeing this uptick in autism, and then they're pushing it actually as like the next evolution in humanity, like it's some kind of a superpower, Like, oh, look at all these autistic kids. And it's like, well, let's think about this, because the kids that you're talking about are coming from the generation where you added a bunch of vaccines. Okay, this isn't a new evolution in humanity. This is by design. You guys added a bunch of shit that was completely unnecessary, and now that there's a bunch of autistic kids, they're like, well, we got to roll with it and say, like, this is a great thing that's happening. Why should we change anything or take a look at the vaccine schedule or anything like that, because autism is great, everybody should want it. And it's like, this is not great. We do definitely need to look at the vaccine schedule. Don't add anymore. For God's sakes, we're injecting our kids to death with stuff. So what what do you think? It's it's like all the heavy metals from these vaccines, we're getting sprayed with shit, we eat shit, and it's it's causing a real problem with mental illness and Alzheimer's, dementia, you name it. So do you think possibly by taking the spray and detoxing some of the heavy metals and stuff, it's improving or eliminating autism.
Speaker 2: I definitely think that you can improve and we've seen improvements for sure. Absolutely. Now I don't because I can't, Like I'm not I can't study people's brains and I can't look at exactly what happens in the brain. I don't know. I don't know how much permanent damage is done. Because that so, and it also depends on the individual because if you think about obviously, you can take a kid who's gotten all the vaccines and the parents are like, oh, my kid's fine, even though they have ezema, allergies, seizures, all of that stuff is vaccine related. Then you compare that to a child who is autistic, and then there's a huge spectrum of autism. Right, So you could have a kid that just hyperfixates on something and he's super smart. There could be a kid that is nonverbal. There's just such a varying degree of what of how it impacts you that I think it would just all be a varying degree of how much improvement you could see. But I absolutely think that it's intentional, and I think Julia, there's probably something with them k ultra aspect here where they want this population because if they that it could it's if they say it's it's one in nineteen now right with the autism, they estimate that it'll be at one in five within twenty five years if we sick on this on this path. So imagine them then being able to control that portion of the population because who knows what type of technology they could have out there to interact with these heavy metals in the brain, you know what I mean, And you can easily And the Alzheimer's is like you're eliminating a whole generation of people that can't tell their stories, that can't have that connection, and also just normalizing it. Oh, Alzheimer's and dementia is normal. Now, it's normal for that to happen to your brain. No, it's not. It's not normal, you know, and.
Speaker 1: It's like younger age two because it's like, oh, you're fifty or sixty, you could get Alzheimer's. You better start eating blueberries or whatever the fuck it is that they say you need to do. Also cancer obviouslyism obviously. I never thought about it the way that you put it, though, Kelly. I think you have something going there with baby formula as well. Let's say you get all the newborn vaccines right the US and even other countries. I know that people think they're slick because they're getting like formula from like Germany and Australia. It doesn't matter. They all have seed oils and they are mandated. Even if you're getting stuff from like I said, Germany Australia and you think like, oh, I'm getting something better, it's more expensive. Look at the ingredients. I know because I've been looking in case something came up and I was unable to breastfeed. They all have seed oils, palm oil, sunflower seed oil. And so not only are you getting a massive dose as a newborn of heavy metals, then your fur your diet for the first year of your life is rancid toxic seed oil.
Speaker 2: Oh, awful, so awful.
Speaker 1: And then and then they're like, but autism is a new superpower. No, it's literally been induced by design. And so this product has really got me wondering because it's like, if you eliminate all that from the blood in the body, then you're you have like a new hard drive and you can basically reprogram what it is that's going on inside your body. And I know that for me, I think that your your gut can get like waxed up based on like things that you're eating. There's like a lining in there that keeps you from absorbing stuff because I'm not absorbing anything. Clearly, none of my seventy seven supplements I'm taking are doing anything because you know, I think there's like a waxy residue on a lot of foods. It's it's obviously plastic, and it's poisonous and it coats your digestive system. So when you're eating stuff or taking supplements, it's not even really getting in there unless you were to do like some kind of injection maybe like IVB twelve or whatever. You know, they got these IV places set up all over the place. You can go and get like IV drip of supplements. But how else really are you? I mean you depend completely on your gut to get any nutritional value.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly right. I had no idea. I mean, you know you this is all I had just learned all this, like I thought, you know, and I loved my cur Cuman drops and I've seen that product do wonderful things. But it and it did bypass some of those absorption issues. But we are so toxic that it doesn't matter. You're so We're so toxic that until you remove those toxins, you're not going to be able to get the nutrients from the food you're eating or from these supplements. You're just throwing money out the window. And I mean Teresa, I watched her for a while. I was kept watching her. She's like, Kelly, you gotta do it, you gotta do it. And I was like, I can't afford it. Oh all you need, it's all you need. And I was like no, And then I find then Now that's one of the things I always tell people. I'm like, I'm saving money because it's all I have to do is take my spray. And Teresa just did it show and she just she can't talk because she just put under her tongue. You have to sit under your tongue for thirty seconds. Oh and also if anyone was wondering, so you could take it three times. Oh sorry, my dog's were squeaking. Take it three times. If you can time it to take it before your meals. You'll get the added benefit of digestive enzymes because several of those plants have digestive enzymes. So that's another thing you can eliminate for people who were taking that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted to also tell you, Peach that before this, I had a ton of food allergies, dairy, gluten, eggs, soy, which I know isn't good for us anyway, but just about everything that I could eat I had an allergy to. And I am eating everything that I want now believe. Yeah, I'm having dairy, I'm having gluten. I mean, I try to keep some of that at bay. But I'm enjoying it because some of the things that I haven't been able to do for like five six years, but.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it at all now that.
Speaker 1: I've always been a I've always been a person who doesn't believe in like trend diets like carnivore or vegan or this or that. I mean, if you're allergic to something, obviously, you know, if you're gonna die if you eat it, don't eat it. But for me, I've always been like, you should be able to enjoy all the variety of life, you know, like you should be able to have dairy products and meat and it not bother you. Because ancestrally we would have had dairy or meat products or you know, vegetables, nuts, whatever. So I do believe in that. I think you should just be able to enjoy life and not you know that. Don't get me wrong. You know, the taco bell meat is probably human okay, But in for in moderation, you should be able to consume anything without feeling sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's that's also something new, right, That's not something that's been around forever. It's not like, you know, yeah, back in the nineteen hundreds, they're like, no, she's got a food allergy.
Speaker 1: No, you see what I'm saying. It's like when did that? When did that become such a prevalent? Things like oh, well, I can't go out to this person's you know event, because they're having chicken and they're not having cauliflower wings and if I even, you know, get near a chicken, I'll just break out in hives. Like when did that? You have to have an invitation and it's like not allergy chicken, allergy dairy. It's like like, how are you living like that?
Speaker 3: And that was me? That was me because it really messed me up if I if I'd eaten dairy or gluten eggs, you would have to give me a room by myself.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm just gonna say.
Speaker 3: Now, it's like, bring it on. It's crazy. I couldn't even process b I had to have methylated or my body processed it as a toxin.
Speaker 1: What that's so crazy to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I guess we haven't talked about yet. Can I just mention one more thing because it's pretty awesome and I forgot is the reverse aging potential of it? Yeah, so a Nobel Prize winning lab that it's the one that came out with the telomere length and how the length of your telomeres is a reflection of your age. So they did the study with this product showing that it reverse ages you anywhere from ten to thirty years based on the length of your telomeres. And that's the end of your DNA strand, and that is because it regenerates every cell, every tissue, eventually every organ in your body. So every cell regenerates in four months and then over what is it four years at every tissue to regenerate every organ. So there are some super dramatic before and after photos of people have been on it for a while that take us spray internally and use the cream. You wouldn't even believe it was the same person because it it's like a reverse aging powerhouse. So like people who just want to have like the esthetic, like you know what I mean, like me spending two hundred dollars for collagen every month, like it's it's super powerful what it can do to reverse age you as well.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm curious about something too with the cream. One of my uh again amazing pregnancy symptoms that I've had since twelve weeks. Actually it came on in twelve weeks. Is I think I've told you before, Kelly, I've always kind of struggled with like acne and you know, body acne especially, and it has just exploded. I mean I have shoulder, chest, back, face, and so I'm wondering if the cream is even possibly good for like clearing some of that up, because they were like, oh, it's just your hormones, it's just your hormones. I'm like, listen, my acne has acne right now. You know what they want to give you when you have that. They want to give you antibiotics, even if you're pregnant. They will give you any biot. I'm like, no, I'm not. I'll just have ACN then fuck you, because that's clearly not the answer. There must be something in it in one of these forty four ingredients that contains resveratrol, because that's the powerhouse for lengthening your telemeres. And it's funny. I came across that because they said that people in Italy who drank a lot of port wine they were looking younger and they were flawless, and they wondered why. And there's resveratrol is in grapes, but the problem is you have to ferment them, and you have to drink a ton of it, and you have to drink it all the time, and.
Speaker 3: So what is that's permanent?
Speaker 1: Oh see, there you go, So it must have That's a lot easier than getting the seventeen cases of port wine to drink everything, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: That's they Also the product is in a glass bottle and it's surrounded with a metal sleeve to protect the frequencies. So it's like so smartly made, it's super cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this is what it looks like without that's almost gone, but it's in a bottle like this, and that's the jacket out there.
Speaker 2: Cool and yes we have Julia, I can send you some testimonials on acne. We've had several women do it before and after of acne and that they had huge improvements. So yeah, that's obviously also something that is related to congestion in the body and taxins.
Speaker 3: It could be parasites trying to leave too, parasites try to leap through the skin.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, if you saw me right now, obviously there's a difference between seeing somebody in person and over zoom. But I am you know, you see all these pregnant women in their cute little like tank tops and shit and all cute, and I'm like, I'm embarrassed of this condition, Like it is down my arms, on my back, on my throat, on my and I've been having to wear like I'm pretty much to leave the house. I wear like a like a at least quarterlink sleep. I mean, I'm embarrassed of it. And it's like they don't give you any type of answer when you present this to the You're like, I have all this stuff. I'm itchy, I have rash, I have acne, I have not my thyroids giving up on me. I'm swollen, you know, I'm an emic. And they're like, here's pharmaceuticals for you. Now, there is no alternative. Really, well, Preacha, do you do start these products?
Speaker 3: I want you to take pictures of everything that.
Speaker 2: Is going on.
Speaker 3: I want you to document everything, anything that bothers you. I want you to make a note of it and then compare it after you've been on this for a little bit, because that's when when you start seeing what the changes that you're going through. That's that's how we all know.
Speaker 1: I'm curious. I wonder and I'm sure you guys have seen it, but it was very difficult for me to become pregnant. I wonder if there's any testimonials on people who are using this for fertility.
Speaker 3: Well, we've had several women that stopped ministrating and started again, and one of them was sixty three.
Speaker 2: Wow. I'd have to look up the infertility one. I wouldn't be surprised, especially because the stabby Stabby caused a lot of women to have issues with that, and because this it's all of that out of your blood and cleans the system. I wouldn't be surprised if it did help. But yeah, well what Trisa said, I have heard that several times because they say the healthier you are, the longer you will menstruate. So that's why some women are going to get healthier fast.
Speaker 1: Now that could be a blessing anachurse because it's like, oh, I thought this part of my life was over.
Speaker 3: Actually, Carmen Carman, who's on our team, she's just in her I think Carman's in her early fifties and she had stopped ministrating and started this and she's ministrating again.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is that's actually incredible. As long as it's like a normal cycle. That can't that is actually healthy for your body. It's when you start getting like, you know, bleeding for six weeks and you know, heavy, heavy, painful, you know. But also i'd be curious to see if anybody has seen results like PCOS or you know, indometriosis, things like that. Well, I'm taking this break. That's one of the things that I really love to talk about is women's health issues in that because I've struggled my entire life with them. Actually, Kelly was the one who got me to stop taking birth control pills because that's that's all that would help. I was so and I had just given up because I was like, whatever nothing I do helps, I'm going to stay on my birth control. And Kelly was actually, what was it four or five years ago? Kel Yeah, you said you gotta get off those, and you sent me all these articles on how it destroys your body. And so that's why anytime she comes across something, I always love to have her on to talk about it because she really has had a big impact on my life. So I guess the question of the hour then, is how do people get their hands on this off?
Speaker 2: Well, they could just reach out to me or to Teresa on Instagram. I could also share my link with you and you could post it in your wherever you post, you know.
Speaker 3: Peach, we could sign you up and they could come to you.
Speaker 1: Either way either way. But it's they just can order it through through a link, right they don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, and I'll talk to you. I'll help you and help people figure out because they basically you want to buy a package. If you buy one bottle, it's expensive. When you buy more bottles at a time, it gets cheaper and you have to commit to four months, so you I always just try to get people you can buy a nine bottle pack, and I might just buy the nine bottle pack because you're gonna need it anyway. I do like the four bottle pack that because it comes with it comes with three sample creams. But it just all depends on how people want to approach it. Nine bottle pack is the best. But yeah, well, I'll give you our links and happy to help anybody. I'm so excited for more people to have access to this because the premise is just that your body can heal itself when you create the right environment with clean blood and all these toxins out, and that's what it does. So it's like we don't have to keep throwing our money at a million different things where we really don't even know if it's working for us or not. This product works. When your blood is clean, your body can heal, you know.
Speaker 3: Noah, true true story.
Speaker 1: So what do they sell the cream separate?
Speaker 2: Then what I do? Yes, you can. The four pack comes with the creams. You can do like a You can go in and then order three different sizes of the creams, so you just have to figure out. Most people, the large size obviously is the best deal. But if you buy a four pack you get three samples, so yeah you can. But you can disorder the cream as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I want to try both obviously, so whichever one, whichever way, I could get like a trial of both of them. I guess you know what they need to.
Speaker 2: Start To help you, I'll help you get I'll help you get started, and i'll teach you. You know, it's definitely not the most user friendly website. So most people I tell them to give me a call. I'll either call them and talk them through it or sike screenshots because yeah, it's not the most user friendly. I always tell everyone. I'm like, I've never found any products so incredible, and I've never seen a website more terrible.
Speaker 1: I know, but that's how it goes, so, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But they sink every all their money into the product, into getting the word out and the website is just an afterthought for them, and really I kind of respect it because we don't want everyone having their hands on these products. If you know it on me. We we are very selective.
Speaker 2: About yeah, and act they've had. We had one of the zooms was professionally hacked. We also had yeah, this guy saying all kinds of crazy stuff. And then we've had someone that took their clothes off. We have they Yeah, they made this like AI slander video about one of the ladies that was speaking yes.
Speaker 3: And then one of Bill Gates representatives actually signed up on our team, on one of our teams, not ours, but in the company. So they've got their they've got their eyes on us. They know it's doing something.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, like this lady is a scientist who works for Bill Gates. Here there we're all blocking Oh my yuh.
Speaker 3: Someone really close to Robert Kennedy sign up for this, so it's very possible that he might eventually. Yeah. I'm just telling you that they know is something is going on with this.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I necessarily trust him at all, you know.
Speaker 3: So that's why we're so selective. We're not just and I'm glad the website is so hard to use because we don't want everyone just going out there and being able.
Speaker 2: To says Jana. Says, they do it on purpose. They make the website not friendly because they don't want too many people to find out about it.
Speaker 1: I would rather have a product that works in a shitty website than like, yeah, you know I've gotten I've gotten as you can imagine, I've gotten fooled by marketing because you know, when you're on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, the commercials for like some of these products are so fantastical, and the website's easy to use that you can set up subscription, you can do all this stuff.
Speaker 2: You can make six easy payments.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah you can after pay You can do all this stuff, and then you know, you get the product and you're like, this is literally garbage. Literally do you remember when it was popular to try that skinny Greens or whatever, Yes, and like everybody was trying it. Everybody was a big at videos about it. And then they'll pay influencers like podcasters to make tiktoks and stuff like that of them using it, and it's like they're probably not even using it, and then you know they get all these so I'd rather actually have a shitty website with zero marketing and that's horrible to use, and a product that actually works than vice versa. If I was to choose that, that would definitely be because I've sunk so much money into just absolute garbage, bullshit stuff that's supposed to do one thing or the other.
Speaker 2: Excited for you to get started on it, and I will be there to help you.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and always reach out to me if you need help. I can help to. If Kelly's busy, She's going to be back in the school room soon, so.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right, ah, Kel school for you. Well, you know, with that being said, you guys have been more than generous with your time. Kel. This is your last day of freedom before you have to go clock back into your nine to five life. But you know, send me all the links, send me everything, and I'll put them in the show notes so people can get their hands on this stuff and I'll share with you my results. Obviously, Yes, please, because I'm more than happy to give it a shot. See what happens.
Speaker 3: Look forward to hearing.
Speaker 1: But thank you so much, ladies. I really appreciate your time.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for having me on all right.
Speaker 1: Well, with that being said, everyone thanks so much for listening and we will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 5: Stools built two boys busts.