Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart Tack. You're about to get your LA's glazed by the great Chris Raycos, Derek black Man, and Tom Sweet.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some shiit.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some glazing.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show. Welcome to the shark Tag Podcast. It's me, It's me, it's him. That was good, right, that was a good injury?
Speaker 1: Those good? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Cool? We're you gonna show me?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I want to show you something. I wanted to show you something before we started reaction. I just want to know what you think about this video, right, Okay, it's a very informative video. All right, I'm not gonna let them see it though.
Speaker 1: Oh they can hear it.
Speaker 2: Though they can hear it, of course.
Speaker 1: My uh my headphones are still connected. Cool, lose it too.
Speaker 4: If you lose it too, the dentist can replace it with a gold one. We seem expensive, but gold is incredibly hard. It also doesn't corrode like other metals, so it lasts a long time. But if you smile at the.
Speaker 1: Rock, We'll go to the stark Tech Podcast. It's me Chris and if Derek. I wish I could not remember that When I first saw that. When I first saw that, I gas, oh my god.
Speaker 2: They completely got me off scared. I didn't know like what I was getting into. I'm like, oh, what's this?
Speaker 1: Well, look happy December. Hebrew jump scares are crazy, manbe.
Speaker 3: We all had a hope, we all had a happy Thanksgiving and all that crap. Good Black Friday. You know, I'll be trying and people got your TV no more. Yeah, I know it's over because nobody goes outside. Remember remember also nobody has money.
Speaker 1: Remember the one in our town someone got killed at what the one in our town the format of our town someone got trampled death?
Speaker 2: Did they Actually we had a fatality over here too. Really yeah, a long time ago, I love.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't remember trampling. It's so easy to get killed and trampling. It's crazy. Yeah, it's it's insane. It's really insane because like, when you're getting trampled, especially by humans, they know they're stepping on you. That's what makes it so unbelievable, is like, oh, this is just sheer lack of care.
Speaker 3: Well, they're also moving in Like by the time you've realized you've stepped on somebody and you turn around.
Speaker 2: You're not you'ren't really seeing anybody.
Speaker 1: I think you can.
Speaker 3: I think you feel like you can't get traveled by like three people, like the.
Speaker 1: Like it's the way people everyone's like, hey, stop, someone's here. I think like everyone's in like fucking group. What is it called mob mentality? Yeah, animals. But then the moment you're like hey someone's someone's down here, stop, I think people will stop. Is that what animals do when they're fucking humans? They don't. They don't have a language like that.
Speaker 2: Dude, Our primal urges really, I shouldn't even say are fucking like because I wouldn't even say primal because they don't usually do that trees or whatever. I have ample people. But you think about like you just you ever see somebody like fuck with people in a large crowd. It's like a prank. They'll just start fucking booking running and see who else starts running to kind of shit like that. Yeah, and then you know, of course they can get arrested for inciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, inciting something that's crazy. Insight of insight of trampling is kind of a I.
Speaker 1: Think it's really Chris.
Speaker 2: I watch you watch the Boondocks, offics.
Speaker 1: You guys both watched it and like in the Boone Dogs when he throws the chair over the thing and it.
Speaker 2: Like starts a fucking mob fight.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that happens. Like that happens you just like, oh, one person throw.
Speaker 2: Like that's literally what food fights are. Yeaheah, that's how that happens.
Speaker 3: I just like the first doughnuts thrown, it's like it's over.
Speaker 1: We tried to do a food a few times in high school to work.
Speaker 2: We did an ice fight and we had ice banded for only three days. Ice ice was banned for three for a while, they wouldn't let students have ice because we had an ice war. It somehow like it is.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: It is incredible how it spread because it was just only in the lunch area. You know, everybody had their We had these giant cups that you can get for like a buck, like a giant styrofoam full of like whatever. Yeah, and so that's a lot of ice actually because it's mostly ice and a little bit of drink, you know what I'm saying. And it started in a little bit just outside of the cafeteria. We had a very small cafeteriabody mostly just ate out in the wherever and it spread. There was ice all over the school. I don't know how that happened. Like people just saw ice in the vicinity and other people just started fucking doing it.
Speaker 1: And that's crazy.
Speaker 3: That means people like went to the area where the ice was and transported it away from like further away. They quickly exploded the ice before it melted and dispersed it furthest away from the cafeteria.
Speaker 2: It was good, though. It was the perfect crime because you know, it melts, evaporates, and then there's nothing. I mean maybe a little bit of like food dye or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I've only been in one slipped slipped and burst their fucking eyes. I hope somebody cracked their head open that fucking braid. One guy's braids sucking all the side of a locker and you're like, holy shit, nice fight. You throw his body?
Speaker 2: Yeah, got you one food fight.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't think. I don't remember if I threw anything. I remember just being like, oh, this is an actual this is crazy. I've never actually seen this. I've heard about it. Yeah, Like oh, seventh period lunch had one like two years ago or something. It's like, oh interesting, and it was people were throwing trays.
Speaker 1: Of course, frisbeing them like there's always there's always, there's always advice, like it's the coorum. Then there's one person that breaks the coorum, and then everything and then it just go yeah. Unfortunately, because I remember was your school of the pig, So they did the the pig release.
Speaker 3: Someone now like the prank. No we had. I think it was like a fun ton of ice or something like that. Somebody somebody released like a like an obnoxious amount of mice that yeah, releasing a pig.
Speaker 1: At least did the pull the alarm. And then we threw water balloons at like, well, paint balloons at people that came out. It was really people got in a lot of trouble with people. I was I was gonna go, I was gonna be there, but I think for some reason I had to use the bathroom when I was like bitching now and I was like, I'm not gonna go do that. And then I remember seeing it half of people getting fucking expelled and ship I was like, oh wow, yeah, paint man, what the that's a little lead leading Of course it was. It was actually just lead with a little bit of color. It was just throwing lead at people. Lead with a little bit of color. Very good.
Speaker 2: That is kind of what the idea that is kind of lead paint is.
Speaker 1: Lead paint is like mostly lead. The fact that that's real crazy, I don't know anything about that, dude.
Speaker 3: Just the way, like the way that it chips and the way that it's like you can tell it's like, this is not normal, man, I guess pain.
Speaker 1: This isn't pain in the way that people think. People think that a lot of boomers the reason why they suck so bad is because a lot of them.
Speaker 2: Have lead poisoning.
Speaker 1: Oh they surely do. A lot of them have lead poisoning, and it's led to the reason why they suck.
Speaker 2: There's there's a lot of a lot of I would say historians will even talk about like the Roman Empire, while say the rich people are always drinking out of ship that was laced and lead. You know, so their their wine was just like they were. They were getting all crazy and loopy, and then weird emperors and crazy you know, weird shit kept always happening. Yeah, so you know, it tracks if you if you soak up enough that you you kind of go kind of get crazy.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that helps them though on some level, I think so, you know what I mean, because like let me, let me put it this way, when things would get crazy when people had lead poisoning, the people under the underlings were also lead poisoned to some extent, and so it led to like, oh, you know, but like it also like you know, I'm crazy enough to go in there and take you out kind of, you know what I mean, overthrow everything. I feel like now we're kind of pacified because we don't have lead poisoning. I feel like if we were more lead poisoned, we probably wouldn't be in this situation. It's probably would have ended a while ago.
Speaker 2: Or at least we wouldn't care as much. Maybe we would be, like I feel like a lot if.
Speaker 1: We have lead poisoning. I don't know about you, guys, what do you mean? You think so?
Speaker 2: I think, I mean it makes sense. You are insane and dumb and gay, well, you know all the things.
Speaker 1: A moment, A moment, please, a moment, Okay, all right, thinking about the gay part. You're thinking about the gay part?
Speaker 2: I mean here ever, read the symptoms of lead.
Speaker 1: Homosexuality and biggest, bigger than a fucking pamphlet.
Speaker 3: If you buy a piece of lead, like Tucker Carlson and appears, that's been what his argument.
Speaker 1: Was, Like Gaby boards her product.
Speaker 2: It's a choice because you're around lead, it's creepy, cything heavy.
Speaker 1: To fall next to him, not on him, but next to him and really scare the funk out of him, like being so close to death and not die, just to fuck him up for a while.
Speaker 2: That might be scary because because then that might have him. He might realize his mortality and be like, I gotta like be faster with my racism.
Speaker 1: I need to like complete this.
Speaker 2: You know, because he always does the plausible deniability about the Great Replacement Ship.
Speaker 1: It's all of them. They all they all like, well they're doing that.
Speaker 2: Maybe possibly yeah, like whenever they're directly in front and they're like, oh you know that. So maybe he'll just be like, oh wait, I'm gonna be three times worse than Nick Flints now you know, he's like, I gotta I don't know, I'm gonna speed run Nick Winton.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's three times worst than Nick went. I feel like Nick, I think just after him is like active, like, yeah, they just started. They just start hunting black people. Yeah, Like that's like Tuger Carlson.
Speaker 2: He just has a fucking rifle, puts on a Safari suit. He actually starts.
Speaker 1: Dressed exactly like my father. He dresses like King Like, I'm gonna dress like Kingston's dad. It's like what the fight says that on one of his things, and I'm like, what, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna dress like King Dad?
Speaker 1: But why?
Speaker 2: But why to kill people like King Dad? To kill people like King Dad? Even though I think King Dad's a great guy, the best of his I don't like his son though.
Speaker 1: His son's kind of gay, too much lead, too much light being a King Dad. I'm think I'm getting a puppy actually, oh really yeah yeah, before yesterday, everything was, before my day got worse. I was what you call it. I was gonna we were gonna go check out a puppy, I think tomorrow, a little little poodle. What was that?
Speaker 2: A little one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Little one are nice dogs if you raise them correctly, they could be.
Speaker 1: They could be kind of did but.
Speaker 2: I mean I already know, I knew it wasn't your decision.
Speaker 1: Oh noe puppy. They're good.
Speaker 2: They're a good dog I have for clean reasons. They don't shed very much.
Speaker 3: They don't shed at all, basically. I mean they shed like a person sheds, you know, not like a fucking dog, where like they lay down and they stand.
Speaker 1: Up and then half of them is left behind. It's like one of the Scooby Do things and they run away and the smoke is safe like their body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the first thing you think about animals For me, man, it's just like, damn, this is so fucking dirty.
Speaker 2: Gotta brush them, man, I gotta brush them.
Speaker 1: Brush my dog all the time.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot. I would brush my shepherd. It would be disgusting.
Speaker 1: They love it, though, It'll still be disgusting. That'd be like I'd brush her and it'd be like, dude, how are you? How are you not sick? But losing this much hair? Like that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: It's like they're on chemo, but like it never manages.
Speaker 1: It's like never someone's on chemo for three years, but they never lose any weight. Bro, They're like they look fine. They're like, I actually don't have cancer, you guys, Why I do keep it?
Speaker 2: Therapy for like the lulls. Yeah, oh yeah. I've seen a handful of people handle it really well. But I guess it's the amount of shit that they were on. But I've seen some people are I was like, oh, they didn't lose any hair, they were fine. But then I also seen, you know, like my my friend's mom where then she like she had a wig and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, damn, that's crazy. Like it's just I guess it just depends.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of like pregnancy where I feel like they're I feel like people who go through it are kind of over overstanding. How Yeah, I think it's just kind of like it's not can't be. There's no reason for you to get fat.
Speaker 2: There's no reason for you to complaint for you to get fat.
Speaker 3: The one thing that is absolutely actually kind of necessary my cousin.
Speaker 1: When she had her kid, if she laid down on her back, she wouldn't be able to breathe.
Speaker 2: Like that is crazy.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's uh, I think as I laughed. I laughed at first, I thought she was kidding, and then I was like, no, you're you actually can't breathe.
Speaker 2: That baby's killing you.
Speaker 3: If you don't know how to breathe as an adult, maybe you shouldn't be having children.
Speaker 1: Did We didn't really learn how to breathe though, really, even normally, we didn't learn how to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah we did. No, you don't learn how to breathe.
Speaker 3: You kind of do it, which, well, yeah, you learn it instantly.
Speaker 1: No, you don't learn it, you just have it.
Speaker 2: I feel like you learn it. I feel like.
Speaker 1: Learning is active process of not knowing then knowing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but for the one frame you don't know.
Speaker 1: But for breathing, you don't. You don't do that, you just do it. You're just doing it.
Speaker 3: I feel like, for a single frame, you don't really know how to do it.
Speaker 2: I distinctly remember learning how to breathe.
Speaker 1: Me too, I was eight. I don't think I learned how to breathe. What he was he was a respirator.
Speaker 3: I had straws sticking out of my chest and deeply embedded into my lungs. Oh, that would like kind of like filter area.
Speaker 2: See I pictured you were just like blue until you're like, that's.
Speaker 1: Crazy, mega mind blue Mom, I did it.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't know how to speak after that, Like your brain would be soa you held your breath for eight years, you'd be like Jordan Peterson.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, yeah, he's like you'd be like like Jordan Peterson two years from right now.
Speaker 3: I've seen for some reason, I don't know if you guys are getting this content.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if.
Speaker 3: I don't think the audience is getting this content either, but I'm getting this hyper specific content. Every time a reel comes across my feet, it's always got like five thousand likes, so it's not even like huge, but like they're different videos every time, and it's and it's just Jordan Peterson arguing about grand theft auto.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's doing I just got it last night. It was him making an argument.
Speaker 2: He was doing the lecture about how g T A four is better with the high pitch.
Speaker 1: High. Your algorithms are crazy.
Speaker 3: I've been getting these four weeks.
Speaker 1: I think I just I think I actually reach posted it actually agith like them.
Speaker 2: It's a terrible impression. Also, it's it's not very good, but that's.
Speaker 1: Why I like it. It's I don't get like that. My stream is like D and D shit uh the occasional like object racism loser.
Speaker 3: My Twitter is bad anymore? Like every time I scroll on Twitter, like because they have the thing. It's like you cook on a video and you scroll every like tenth one is just blown out pussy.
Speaker 2: It's just like straight porn.
Speaker 3: And then it's just it's like okay, and then you go back and it's like it's.
Speaker 1: Like poorn and Nick Foin. It's very very dangerous. If you were if you were fourteen, you'd be in a date.
Speaker 3: I'd be a menace if I was fourteen, I had this exact algorithm.
Speaker 1: How do you how would you even like if you because I feel like that that's the thing that would make you like want to kill yourself because you're watching porn, but you're also watching Nick flint flint as who completely is against it and is trying to shame you, and like, how do you deal with that?
Speaker 3: Well, that's the that's the goal. I was like, it's it makes you. They make you want to jerk off all the time, and then watch somebody who shames you for it, so you feel bad and and then it makes you want to redirect your anger outward, which makes you want to watch more Nick.
Speaker 1: And it makes you angry at women because the porn that they're showing you they're not giving you because you do belong to you. Effectively, they're your possessions.
Speaker 2: They are property women and this is true.
Speaker 1: This is true. This is true. Yeah, so it turns you into what we have now somebody that's like fucking ooh wu notices bulls and then another fellow goes sleeping forever. So you know, it's stuff like that, which is nuts. I my my regular side of mine is like everybody I know, and I've made it like like I've finally made it like time based, so it goes based on when things are chronological. I was I was thinking chological is like that is the sound, right, it's not so magical. But but on the other side, it's just like big titty bitches, yeah, objectly horrible takes about anything or racism, and I'm like, I hate it here.
Speaker 2: I'll definitely give the occasional racism because you know the stuff that's going on across the pond, you know, kind of kind of deal that we're giving people were giving money to and shit. But like so there's that like that constantly props up because it's just like, hey, don't you want to like talk shit to It's like it's trying to get me to join m I'm like, all right, well I'm not really trying, but all.
Speaker 1: I'm not really trying, but hey, I'm here, and i'm here.
Speaker 2: I'll laugh a little bit because some of the shit's funny went wrong.
Speaker 1: It's it's like always like these ridiculous takes about, like like unfortunately my algorithm knows how big of a Stars fan and it's like, actually, the Jedi Order is the reason for everything going wrong and it's their fault and he deserved to die. And I'm like, I can't ding like Anakin fucking Anakin sympathizers there, dude, I Lily's Anakin sympathizer.
Speaker 2: Bothers me a lot. It really aggravates me. What does it make sense?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Because I would think like, oh, that would be the Flint test crowd. They would be simply sympathizers.
Speaker 1: But like it because he's good looking, that's it. It's simply because Hagerston's a good looking guy. And it's like, Lily, I get it, he's really cool. I like Anakin Skywalker, but he's a mass murderer. If she's like so what, no, she didn't, I am not. You've been there, I've heard it yeah, you've been there. One of our other friends too, of actually two of our other friends have said it in front of us and women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, women women like yeah, women women like evil people.
Speaker 1: I mean if from the amount of women like the idea, like the idea of that in any count and like, oh.
Speaker 3: Ship, dude, the signs look at a bron man. Yes, you know, yeah, it's arguable that her fault really.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I mean, I mean, she didn't deserve it, what she didn't deserve anything.
Speaker 1: But it's like, you know you you made you're how do I know before you do?
Speaker 3: You think Hiller would have been as motivated if he didn't have everyone.
Speaker 1: I think he was clearly probably gay, so without her probably would have been even more.
Speaker 3: He was gay, Actually I think he was. I think he was tweaked out and fucking mentally defective.
Speaker 1: I think he dude him at the Olympics was crazy. That is such a funny video because he is he's tweaked out.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's not gay, He's not tweet that I gay.
Speaker 1: What if he's getting tweaked because he is gay, doesn't want to think about being gay, so he gets tweaked. You think he's rocking back and forth, because he's a butt plug in two things would be sure the same time, he's just getting gayer and gear.
Speaker 3: There there are people who I think are gay. I think I think for sure. I think Carlson's game.
Speaker 2: I think Kirk was gay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think Carlson Kirk, and uh, there's somebody else I think.
Speaker 2: But possibly Walsh is gay. I think the fishing thing completely. I was like, oh, there's a the only three that I'm certain of, though, but.
Speaker 1: I think I think is not actively gay.
Speaker 2: I think Walston.
Speaker 1: I think Kirk was actual. So did we say because he's like hyper gay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he says he's like asexual essentially, like oh fucking having sex with women's gay, all this this and that.
Speaker 1: But then he's also hanging out with cat boy. I think he's by. I think he's by.
Speaker 2: You think it's b I would, which.
Speaker 3: Is definitely yeah, he's still it is really yeah. I mean, I mean, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I've never seen Flinton's hangout with the woman, but I've seen him hang out with the gay cat boy. Right there is that there's the ample amount of evidence of that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think Shapiro is straight. I just think he's weak.
Speaker 2: I think he's I think he does not have sex with his wife other than appro create.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that, but he's straight. He's the sad person with a zero percent sex trif probably, but like theoretically likes women. I think I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I can't to come on you. I can't wait to come on you.
Speaker 2: I think terrified.
Speaker 1: I think the idea of a moist vagina really get away from yeah, like one time drilling she was from down there. Stop crying, you know ground don't like that crin, I hang out. I failed in movies.
Speaker 3: I felt in the film like all my other fucking like when it feels like sandpaper.
Speaker 1: Actually failed film. My family is really good in the media, and I'm horrible, actually crazy actually for him, someone of his you know background. Oh no. In fact, all of my colleagues are White's premises, and they're all they're all gonna come after me.
Speaker 2: Everybody's really mean to me.
Speaker 1: Now. I don't know why, but.
Speaker 3: Everybodys mean to me just because I love Israel.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I like the way they do everything.
Speaker 2: So who's the straightest out of all of them? Like, what do you think, like, who's the most.
Speaker 1: Who's the straight.
Speaker 3: Probably like it's probably like an older it's probably like Bill O'Reilly or something.
Speaker 1: Bill O'Reilly. He's definitely a straight guy.
Speaker 2: He's definitely like a rush straight to Russia. Definitely.
Speaker 1: I'm not so sure.
Speaker 2: He had a massive drug addiction, and usually those guys like suck a lot of cock to get more drugs.
Speaker 1: They're willing. He's not necessarily. I think he liked it.
Speaker 2: He's yeah, so he straight that he did his job, did it so before there was grinder it was just like Craigslist, so he was probably being Craigslist a lot. I imagine it's like none of.
Speaker 3: The it's none of the biggest ones, though. I think it's always like like underling.
Speaker 2: Oh, we forgot the straightest Dave Rubin.
Speaker 3: So actually though, which is hilarious. He is kind of the least way. No, he said it, Dave Ruben.
Speaker 1: Coming out as straight would be crazy.
Speaker 2: William straight Now I'm healed.
Speaker 1: Actually, I don't want to hang out my husband anymore ill he's growth my gay husband. I hit him with a Nintendo until he stopped breathing.
Speaker 3: That's one of the memories I had of him was like, we played like some fucking n S game in his green room or oh really before we did the show.
Speaker 1: In that room where they cake you and make up and they throw you out terrifying, but you insane becauseude look like an anime character. It was like, why does looks like that?
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, I look like an AI generated vers some clear ship because they were like, oh, we don't have your shade of makeup. I'm like, I don't need makeup, and then they were like oh and then they gave me some clear ship.
Speaker 1: It was like probably his combers on that, and it made me look like a fucking baby or like an anime charter. And I was like, I already looked like like Ellen DeGeneres, but he looks like an animated I hate it, dude.
Speaker 2: I was I saw those videos and Picture twenty seventeen giddy.
Speaker 1: When I saw those, I was like, what is the funails?
Speaker 2: Like, why would you so much? I look like I'm so excited, Like I just like, what the like, what is.
Speaker 1: This guy talking HI about? He's fucking ecstatic? I do remember. It was so fucking ridiculous. It was so dumb.
Speaker 2: I was why why that's a crazy almost dmo.
Speaker 1: I was gonna can you you? I was like, whatever, I was about to ask him, give you change. That's fucking stupid. Like that's a terrible shot.
Speaker 3: But what I would love that It's still the main picture that people use to me if I'm excited all.
Speaker 2: The one like an article you had a little die in your hair, right.
Speaker 1: Or like is very different Actually as a partially brown blonde, then it.
Speaker 3: Was like yeah, it was like yeah, it was the streaks of it where like at the ends of them, So it was like this weird max uh huh. I kind of didn't hate it, but like I just looked insane in that video because it's like overexposed. I'm like completely shaven. I look like I'm twelve.
Speaker 2: Kind of yeah, that's the thing, Like whatever, I hate it because I looked in twenty seventeen especially, I looked young, and so was like, why would you put.
Speaker 1: Shit on me in a high chair? Man? Why would that you you're waiting for a spoon ex Davy Davy, I dude, I remember actively seeing that fucking thumbnail and being like, what the fuck. That's why I was even on the political space of the internet and I was like, what the fuck did they tell Dared to get him smiling like that?
Speaker 2: It's funny that you saying. I just imagine how many other people thought the same thing you're saying that. I'm thinking, how many people like, what the fuck is this stupid? Especially if they didn't know me, Like who fuck's that guy?
Speaker 1: And they just skip over it? But not interested, not interested, not interested, going to racist four Chane and meet Yeah, I saw this happy nigga and it's fun I didn't.
Speaker 3: A black person smiling just fucking Cariem really.
Speaker 1: Really turned him into that chapter version of the fucking clan member. Yeah, he just jacked hijacked my day.
Speaker 2: That's I wonder if we've ever turned somebody racist by proxy, like we didn't directly do anything to them, but somehow I have I have a video on my phone.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I haven't saved or not, but I've seen it. It's this video of this white woman with like four black dudes in her house. They're clearly about throwing the train on her, and the black guys are like fucking dancing, making noise in us, and they go and they start bothering her son in his bedroom and I'm like, I've seen this. I'm like, oh, he's racist. Man, like they just they just yeah made that's so fucked up. Ye that would make you raising. That's yeah, you're like, what the fuck are these people doing? Unfortunately, especially if he lives in like a it's like North Dakota or something like, Yeah, my few and trying some black people sitting on them, fuck my mom and make jokes about it. That's crazy. That's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a terrible mom man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, yeah, that's the thing. He's gonna be racist, but he's gonna love his mom. Litt nigga, be about bus training your mom.
Speaker 2: Trying to up trains train shoo.
Speaker 1: Hell this dick, while I uh while I position your mom.
Speaker 3: A little, you need a little that's crazy, a little brace.
Speaker 1: It's not technically pedophila. He's just asking for assistance. I mean, it's don't try, don't try to do that.
Speaker 2: It's a the world's greatest lawyer, your honor, your honor.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: He's not a pedophile. He was asking just twitter trial that distress.
Speaker 1: He's so large it needs to rest, laying laying your penis rest on a kid, because you gotta do something else that's.
Speaker 3: Some Diddy it was it you just sent me to think about, Like the kid talking about talking to his dad about like, uh, the kids at school playing Diddy Tag?
Speaker 2: No, what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Let him been smoking or something the kids have so it's like, man, I was, uh, we were playing didty Tag?
Speaker 1: And whoever's it is? Diddy?
Speaker 3: It's like seven year olds or something, And he was like, how do you know? What do you know about that? And he goes like he's got baby oil.
Speaker 1: That's greaty.
Speaker 3: I was not nearly plugged in, like well obviously, well yeah, yeah, we didn't have internet.
Speaker 1: More primitive version of the world that was technically better.
Speaker 3: I think, well, yeah, but it's just interesting because I just I remember not knowing what the fuck was going on at all with like pop culture or anything until like maybe like honestly, like for twelve fifteen, for like thirteen or something like earliest for me, I really.
Speaker 1: Started figuring out the world was going because my goings on the world's goings on were always like not aligned exactly. But I really figured out like late middle school because I was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, yeah, there's like culture, like culture, like seventh grade, seventh grade for sure, me too. When I was like, oh, I guess there's culture or something like.
Speaker 2: There's really things happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's news.
Speaker 2: Looking through the cable like and checking out all the different watching was born.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Britney Spears is one of the first things that I remember, like crazy. That was one of the first things I remember being cognizant of as far as like cultural like news or whatever, like pop culture.
Speaker 1: I was going I actively remember all that happening and thinking like, oh, why won't they leave?
Speaker 2: Even as a kid, I was like, why don't they leave for alone?
Speaker 1: I don't know he's going way because I was like because I was because because I was thinking the whole time, was that like, oh, she's going through something. Why is she still on the news? I swear to no way you thought that. I was like maybe maybe because I was like, you know, we thought granted, but granted. I had an older sister who was like to be conscious enough to be like, that's really fucked up. So I was like, if she's sick and she's like shaving her head, why are we being mean more mean to her? It was like I don't know, but you're gay, And I was like, you're a little bit. She said, I don't know, but you are gay, Kingston. How old are you six? Yeah, you're gay.
Speaker 2: She's just like, I'm about to get this money. She pulled out a fucking camera and immediately started bashing it on Britney Spears's face and then taking pictures.
Speaker 3: Those are all unusable shots. It's black blurs and like flashes of light and that's it. Maybe one eye.
Speaker 1: Kind of that poor girl man hurt that situation.
Speaker 2: So, like, I that wouldn't bother me as much as like learning about the conservatorship because like her going, yeah, she had.
Speaker 1: A mental thing that happened. I really feel like that. But it was media that kind of like comes with the territory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was like, look, I'm not I'm not like defending the paparazzi because I think they're vultures, right, But if you want to get in that lifestyle and sign those contracts and stuff like that, it has been this way for a very long time. So it's like, I know, you can't prepare yourself for it, but if you're gonna go for it, it's it's kind of like playing American football. You kind of know you're gonna risk getting CT or boxing. So I see it in the same way where like I want there to be better things, but also the fucking people have to help themselves out too by not just like let me just go and get my head punched in without like, you know, trying to work with scientists or whatever the fuck because I don't know, man, it's stupid.
Speaker 1: It's stupid, dumb and gay. They also just.
Speaker 2: Drink lead and then it would probably everybody would forget about their play.
Speaker 1: If you have CT and our game, you drink let, will you be back to normal?
Speaker 5: Mmm?
Speaker 1: What it like?
Speaker 2: Lit it like nege itself out? I think you would just like forget your gay. Oh I think that's all that would happen, So you'd be like blowing dudes or whatever. You wouldn't know, why wouldn't you like?
Speaker 1: Huh? Did I just? Can you get brain damage if you get your homosexual? What do you what are you saying? You think that will rise back up? You know? Wait? What did you what did you say?
Speaker 2: People get brain damage and it personalities get altered?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can you get brain damage into being homosexual?
Speaker 1: Out of it? Out of it? Either or either direction? I don't like what that like? Rise back up, and that's what they're their conversion therapists that are suggesting that you people sapped out of it or manipulated out of it or something.
Speaker 3: I think you could theoretically, I don't think you could do it on purpose, you know what I mean. I think you'd have to sustain a crazy amount of damage and somehow come back and then just happen to have that change about you.
Speaker 1: I read about those people that.
Speaker 2: Like got like brain damage or they got like hit really hard and then they speak, Yeah, they know a fluent language.
Speaker 1: I gotta be I don't believe with you. I don't know. I don't feel like, because what do you mean, people change their afflents though that happens, people get like hit with fucking like. I don't know. I believe that either. No, that one I've seen, but I think it's only that's but that's but I think that's only by the fact that they've been near it proxy and they've picked up enough on it it passively. I just I don't know. I think if I get brain damage, I could possibly get hit and speak Spanish pretty well. Here's what I think happens. I don't think I'm gonna learn like Tbetan. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's what I think happens to your accent if you get brain damage. Mm hmm, that's what happens to your accent. It doesn't like you're not gonna become like.
Speaker 2: Here he is.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's me. I think that can happen.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think the language will change. Welcome to the snock Egg Podcast. It's me Chris. I had brain day, which is this is why i've voice.
Speaker 3: Now would you like a bowl of would you like very and we're talking about the food of course?
Speaker 1: Would you like the delicious fags? The food of course? First of all, they even sound greats like the fucking what they are it does, isn't it just haggen fucking Barley. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You gotta you gotta look disgusting when when you use a British, well, you're doing a very specific old British, like an old posh like oh yes, like like he has like.
Speaker 1: A library full of like Nick Knackson, right, he's got syphilis.
Speaker 2: You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: You can tell when people are British? Isn't that interesting? What you mean? Like from their profile, the way they look, have a look like I was, like I was watching the music video and I was like the moment, the moment someone walk around, this is a British small.
Speaker 3: Like oh the guy guy guessing people, yeah, immediately calling the Somali's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Have a Lookali's look. It's like Ethiopians, like, yeah, around that region, it's all the o'clock very clockable West Africa. They have distinct looks and then you go down to like like northwest northwest, sorry, northeast northwest they do to actually northwest.
Speaker 2: I don't know because that's like say, I like the if you're talking about the north north like that little strip. I can't really tell the difference between that and someone in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: Personally. I think they look a little more black. They probably a little enough, like more like enough where they just look like like, oh, there's a guy from a the like you said, Morocco. There's uh, it's all a lot of north in like well, the French speaking ones that I can't tell like if they're from fucking Jordan or if they're from like like I see them they're on like ninety fiance all the time scamming people. Yeah, like uh, and they I'm like, I couldn't tell. I couldn't tell who the fox like West Africa. Now you go to uh, like Cameroonian or someone in Kenya, Nigeria or whatever like I've had, there's like black folk African and those people. I'm like, nope, there's the only thing is the accent, Like I know a Nigerian accent. That's the only one that I actually know.
Speaker 1: I know Cameroonians are big, that's a Cameronians are pretty big. Nigerians, Uh, they're kind of the patchionate when Nigerians are very passionate.
Speaker 2: They're not the because for a while they were the like scam capital. Yeah, and then the Indians just killed them, like it just came in like a jet.
Speaker 1: Land on the battlefield and it's like it's like Goku showing up to fight. Freezing all of.
Speaker 3: Those videos of the people busting the scams in India where they get the hackingto the camera and talk to them and ship like I see you with your vest or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's good stuff that sounds like magic.
Speaker 3: It's magical content.
Speaker 2: My friend uh just last week got threatened buy an Indians camera threatened, so like he picked up because I.
Speaker 1: Literally put that in the chat. I put the first thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess one of them called and he answered it, and he just kept saying like random quotes. I'll kill you, like, uh, what that chicken sandwich from South Park for those goubacs. I don't if you remember that. I don't remember that episode. It was basically the back when South Park was actually I don't know it was there on fire, you know what I mean. It was the basically they're from the future. They were they were they were like the day labors, you know that they're working. And then like he could, Stan couldn't understand them. We were trying to get like a cheeseburger. He kept which and anyway, so he kept saying ship like that, and the guy got really upset, and then he started sending him like his addresses and he's like, I know where your family lives, and like we're going to like you know, we're gonna erase you and all this shit. It was just saying all this crazy ship and I'm like, dude, that's I was like, what are you gonna do is He's like, what the are they gonna do?
Speaker 1: Their Indian like talking about you can't hurt me. He's not even the same place. It's not the same realm as me. He's in a different place.
Speaker 2: Well he didn't say that directly, obviously, it was clearly just like, oh he's he's not here. What the fuck are they gonna do? And I but I think I'm like, you don't at least want to give the number to the police or something, just to you know.
Speaker 1: But I guess the police make one of them cry, or to make one of the scammers his cry, like to say a bunch of shit and really bother him, not even threats. It's like this ship that like he can't protests all of it, like a certain sequence of words that it's gonna make him shot himself and cry in the.
Speaker 2: Game if you make him cry, because usually they just get upset, right like yeah, which always think is so funny. The other one trying to scam you and they're getting angry.
Speaker 1: They're like they need feel it titled to scamming you. Did you not watch some dog when they really need it? All right? Well, really I think some of them do.
Speaker 2: But I feel like the ones that are doing the scamming most well, it's not true. Actually, there was a compound I watched Did you watch? There was a documentary about a compound in India where they would basically get people to work in these type of scamming things. So a lot of them are forced.
Speaker 1: They're actually all over the place. It's not just India, it's unfortunately all over each they have these compounds where they forced people to do this. So what Yeah, the world's kind of uh and I will profit off of it, all right? Should we move on? Should we go on? To some questions from a no, no, okay.
Speaker 2: Do you is there any questions for me?
Speaker 1: Ronald Reagan, Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 3: Ronald Wilson, We don't have any questions for Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 1: That's unacceptable.
Speaker 3: It's crazy to because I put out a fee that said, do you have any questions Ronald Reagan? Nobody responded that negative, like, yeah, it's been up for three days. Strangely silent.
Speaker 2: But uh, why am I so great?
Speaker 1: Oh? Great question? Great question me, great question, Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 2: Fantastic.
Speaker 3: I think I'm so great on account of my whiteness.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed using the fact that the CIA put drugs as out of black and brown communities to then arrest those black and brown people. I love spreading crack. I love spreading crack, not having workers' rights. I didn't spread it, tricking down absolutely nothing. I didn't spread it, but I absolutely did penalize them for it being spread. I didn't put it there. Can't prove that. The CIA obviously did it. You can't prove it.
Speaker 2: I didn't do it, but I definitely used it.
Speaker 1: George Brush comes out. I's like, he definitely did it. We're gonna move on to.
Speaker 3: We're gonna move on to some questions from our patrons over at patreon dot com Slash the Snark Tank. Remember you can go over their early access to every episode, add free exclusive episodes.
Speaker 1: All that jazz. You know what it is?
Speaker 3: All right therebon, We got some questions. I wish there was a mic under the table. They could like pick up the plastic crack like a games all the way up so it just sounds like thunder crazy. Uh yeah, we got a couple of questions here that that would be good.
Speaker 1: Smash Reagan Smash Alpha five, Alpha five or Alpha zero, and he says first time twenty five dollars Patron.
Speaker 3: Yay, long time listener, welcome board, Thank you, longtime listener since episode zero.
Speaker 1: Damn is that Zach or who's that? What do you mean? Who's episode zero?
Speaker 2: Episode zero was Zach?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: First time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So first episode? I think so, I I think so he might.
Speaker 2: Have been is Alex? I think I'm Alex and forced JB.
Speaker 1: No, it was you. I think was the second. This is the first one I was on an episode? Was that right?
Speaker 2: But like we put your name in the.
Speaker 3: Because we were like, I don't know what the I'm pretty sure I don't know the audience is direct. I feel like I remember doing that because.
Speaker 1: I was like, how long ago, dude, I wan't go back, and because it also.
Speaker 3: Wasn't clear if you were going to continue to do it because we just did it was my thing. Really, yeah, I'll have you on.
Speaker 1: I want to go back and see if my light has faded between those up like the period to time.
Speaker 3: It absolutely has, really, so it's I think it is wild.
Speaker 1: I think my glimmer is still there.
Speaker 2: No, it's like it's you know, what's the biggest difference your storytelling?
Speaker 1: So there were some.
Speaker 2: I would say, go back and listen to you telling the story of the fireball. Yeah, and they are're gonna be like, damn, look at how animated and lively I sounded.
Speaker 1: I used to love life. I'm still animated by leap. There's like a different tinge to it, though. It's the looking at a digit window now sunny day.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like the Muppets Christmas Michael King when they wipe the window with the rat. That's what it's kind of like, you guys wanted to know if there are people doing important jobs listening to you guys. I am an aircraft mechanic for Gulf Stream and have worked on many celebrities slash billionaires planes for maintenance. Uh, sir, sir, I'm not saying anything. I'm not saying nothing. My question for you guys, what do you fin? My question for you guys is, uh, what is the what is the closest or most direct you guys have worked for? Slash met Powerful People Love the podcast? I worked under via technicality. I worked under fucking Larry King for like a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: When they were doing like they were doing like this website, like with like a bunch of political people and they wanted me on. I was like, all right, I guess and I think I did like three videos for them and I was like, this website's fucking garbage, and I just stopped.
Speaker 2: But Larry King was abom then I remember that being like a very bizarre thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was Larry King spelled like l A R R I E.
Speaker 3: I wish it would like that would be funnier, that would be that would be so much funnier than the reality, which was just like, yeah, it actually is just Larry Take that's so fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Why why is he?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: And then he died immediately.
Speaker 1: Chris Ray and Chris thank you so much.
Speaker 3: He's got a little he's got it's like a little it's like a little.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it is like a war he is absolutely there is a xeno warp stuffed in that skeleton, and it's it's trying so hard to not burst out.
Speaker 1: Live. Yeah, so that's what gil them eventually.
Speaker 2: But that's the most direct I have been in a room, which is terrified.
Speaker 1: I've been.
Speaker 3: I have been in a room with Peter Tealle before, which is which is horrifying. I survived, I made it out. I didn't talk to him or I don't even think I don't think it. I don't think like I knew the name because he was there was like Gawker right, like that was around the time that he was like.
Speaker 1: Involved with like the he was involved with Gker. I think like I think he.
Speaker 3: I think No, I think him and like whole Cogan and a couple of other people took Gawker down or something. It was something in that realm, and I remember like just hearing that, like he was there or something, you know, immediately, No, because I didn't know who the fun that guy.
Speaker 1: I didn't know who he was.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what he looked like either, because I don't know who the fuck that guy is.
Speaker 1: He was like doing Peter for a while.
Speaker 2: I was a pretty good guy, and I'm also Peter Teele.
Speaker 1: I assure you.
Speaker 3: Did he have a cloak on? I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not even sure if I saw him specifically.
Speaker 2: Was there fire around?
Speaker 1: Did he throw someone in the hear and then shoot a fucking god them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you stay at that party, atomic energy shooting out of his mouth. I stay at that party.
Speaker 1: I did see.
Speaker 3: I did see black shadows moving with no with nothing to cast them.
Speaker 1: You're in a room, You're in a room, shadow around by himself.
Speaker 2: He just confirmed it is that is Peter Till. Right, there's a few things you can clock them by.
Speaker 1: I'm Peter Till. I have fourteen thousand shows. I can't believe. Like, see, he looks so effortlessly evil. Like he's not true too. Yeah, he's just like oh, like he's just talking and he.
Speaker 3: Looks more evil now than because you look at old pictures of him and he doesn't look he doesn't look great either, but like he's so clearly evil now.
Speaker 2: It's you can see it on their face when like, like, what have you done? I've been trying to convince people that the Pope was the Antichrist? Is that the shit that he's been saying?
Speaker 3: Look, I don't know if this is true. Take this with a grain of salt. Were podcasters saw. I'm just relating ship that I saw, But I saw like some tweet or some article where there where it made the claim. The Pewter teal was claiming that the Pope was the Antichrist, which again I don't know if he said that. Very funny thing for him to say him, Yeah, because everybody assumes he is the Antichrist. Yeah, because of how weirdly obsessed he is, and of course the Antichrist would be like, oh, who's the Antichrist? The pope that would be the most obvious needs the Antichrist.
Speaker 1: Like the Hollow Night was just fucking suspended somewhere with chains wrapped around him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did see a quote though that and they did make a good point that the Antichrist, you know, according to biblical lore, is very charismatic, and he is absolutely not. So that is one thing that's very rich though, So he can buy charisma. He absolutely you can't buy charisma.
Speaker 3: You can buy the effects of charisma, I guess, which is ultimately kind of the same thing, but not really. Yeah, because he can't convince like normal people that he's cool, but his money is enough for people.
Speaker 1: That it isn't that it matters.
Speaker 2: You can convince the people that he needs to convince, I guess, right, right, right Rogan not to like tell him get out of his fucking everybody it has been shipping, like I think Theovonne came on his podcast recently, Joe Rogan's, and he was shitting on like Peter Tail a little bit. Joe Rogan was doing so much damage control in a way.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this guy is so locked into uh just always defending billionaires.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he was making Israel jokes too, oh yeah. And then and Joe was like and he just you don't want any part of this. He was like.
Speaker 2: Jewe Rogan now like, out of nowhere, out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: That's got hair again.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you type it jew Rogan on Google.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I've seen that that's where it comes from. I'm not gonna do that. He should, you absolutely should a coward looks do me a favor. Could you read the question right under the one you just read?
Speaker 3: Elder Millennial thirty eight disturbed Guilty Pleasure rode in one hour ago.
Speaker 1: He says, why gay? Like? Why gay? Like? In general? Why gay? Oh no, it's better than it's better than buye I guess I.
Speaker 2: Think we answered this earlier. It's lid lead there.
Speaker 3: You oh, Lad, that's right, that's right, it's all. It's all Lad.
Speaker 1: You go to your friend. He's like, hey, can I show you something? You're like, what do you go to? That's really cool. He takes his past. It shows you his dick. His dick has been injected with lead for the last seven years. His penis is like a crayon. His dick is bulbous, but crayon colored. I'm gonna move on to the next question comes graphite his cop You can take his cup and drop pictures with it. What do we do with this penis?
Speaker 3: He?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look, isn't it cool? But what he's like like when he's cool. I've seen him in like shorts everything, and it doesn't look like his piece is bulbous at all. He's like he's a regular guy. But he reveals his genitals and it's just like, what do you'd say?
Speaker 2: What is happening right now?
Speaker 1: Where's this going? Are gonna move on? Odins Zen Odinsen wrote it.
Speaker 3: He says, hey, boys, what's an underappreciated, slash underrecognized job that you feel should be highlighted in society more than it is personally? As somebody who lives in Michigan, salt truck drivers are the reason we and the rest of the Midwest can even function much much regards true, you guys would be without that truck driver is a pretty good one. But I mean there's a lot of sanitation.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Sanitation, to me is the obvious one.
Speaker 1: There's obvious sanitation. Uh, there's the most important job I think probably in the world is whores, fluffers fluffer, yes or yes, I was gonna say teachers, but I would say.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a sick ass plays horse and fluffer. Would you go like if we were like, I've already been at this point, like if that's real, I've already been someone robbed my brain and started a business already, Yeah, damn it. Or I guess I subconsciously saw the business and I just thought.
Speaker 1: I made immediately that was a house of cards that had no chests but no man, no yet.
Speaker 2: I'm actually it's annoying that I got married without doing that dumb ship.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: This is my My friends did tell me about a place in TJ called Hong Kong, and they were like.
Speaker 1: There's places the bucking and all. Like I was already like.
Speaker 2: By the time I found out about it, I was already talking to Jojo and I'm like, well, whatever, you want to go to tea.
Speaker 1: I'm like, nah, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I have no interest in it in a brothel because it was a strangers. You know, it's not even like, yeah, that's that's a that's the idea.
Speaker 1: I don't want to just go there chill. I'll be like, this is a there's a lot of fucking going on here.
Speaker 2: You've never been to a club and like hooked up with a check out of doors or something or a bar or anything like that.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't, I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that hooked up with the people well once and it was like not a good it was.
Speaker 1: It was not good. It was not a good experience.
Speaker 2: Mostly everything's mostly good. Uh, you know, every you get, you'll get a thought every once in a while. Yeah, I don't like just the experience was.
Speaker 1: I go to bars. I go to bars and I actually threaten every woman there. Yeah, I'm like, if you don't make good decisions right now, you're gonna get in trouble. Cover that drink right now. You know I won't do it to you, but somebody else might you, So you better cover it threatening Like like advice, you know, you negotiate safe when you get home, motherfucker, you better get home better. Fucking you tell people where you're fucking going. You better text people better. People know where your fucking drivers getting there. Because you don't, someone like me might fucking hurt someone like me, someone someone someone like me. You might not even know.
Speaker 3: It might be mean, it might not be me, but like, it's gonna be someone like me, for sure, it's someone with similar habits to me. Are gonna show someone with a similar look and design and general relatively similar building silhouette you're gonna you might even.
Speaker 1: Be confused, you might even think it's me, but it's it's not what it's gonna be somebody like that. It's generally not you. And he comes to save you later a little of it. It's like, what did I tell you? What? That guy that looks very similar to me? And he's like, yeah, I'm very similar to he's still there. Yeah, I'm very similar to this man. Yeah, he warned you, Well, anyway, could you leave? I gotta continue assaulting her, protect her right anyway?
Speaker 3: A similar whatever whatever Big Ugly Jordan wrote in uh, he says, hello, fizz ed sex and special Eddie. How how would you go about grinching your co hosts? In other words, how would you ruin their Christmases? I like the word grinching.
Speaker 1: Grinching sounds like a sex move. Yeah, it sounds like a gross one. What would be, what the fungus in your hole? And come on, somebody, that is.
Speaker 3: That's actually discussing that.
Speaker 2: You feel like moss and your cock hole.
Speaker 1: Blow algae. You go to green load, you blew a big old green load, a green leafy load.
Speaker 3: It spare, that's actually nauseating. Ever ever heard you say? I don't even feel like.
Speaker 1: You never thought of blowing a green leafy load. And somebody, it came too quick. It looks more like spinach. You just didn't give me time to prepare for it so quickly, so immediately revolting. Alright, you asked that question, dude, I read it. I didn't ask it officially. That is, that is, That's what grinch is. That's Christ like the wind does a grunch. What are you sorry? What is a he is a who? Right, he's a what? No, I'm not kidding he's a what. There's no way that's true. He's a what. He is a what?
Speaker 2: In well, in a in a movie, he's a what.
Speaker 1: No, they never say that.
Speaker 3: Yes, are you kidding me? So there's the who's, the what's, and there's whins and where's and stuff.
Speaker 1: Probably whis house.
Speaker 2: Probably I don't think that's true. Man, he's a grinch, isn't it.
Speaker 1: He's a what he's not a who? Is the Grinch? His name? They I guess they call him. They call him the Grinch. He's a grinch like behaviors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's like, oh the accountant, you know what I mean, like the accounts, not his name, like the accountants.
Speaker 1: They give him the name the Grinch's Grinchy. But it's the I get.
Speaker 3: But is the Grinch of profession or is it like a randomized.
Speaker 1: More of a title bestowed upon him because of his behavior?
Speaker 2: But he's green also because he's a what.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's true?
Speaker 2: So what he was supposed to be green?
Speaker 3: Like in the book, he's just like a normal He's just he's just a dick in a grinch the Doctor SEUs thing. In the original book of the Grinch, he's not colored.
Speaker 1: Is this pre Doctor Seuss? No, like in the original just as green as as long as I remember.
Speaker 2: He's been green as.
Speaker 3: Long as we remember, because we're sucking, you know, we're not from Doctor Seus's time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the original book, he was you know, he didn't have any gender or it's like ambiguous whatever.
Speaker 1: It was very ambiguous, but yeah, I think they made him green to contract.
Speaker 2: It doesn't say specifically what, but it says at a certain point they started calling him a what Yeah, what that's fucking ridiculous, Walts. Some adaptation suggests he has different species or what the original book, you know, and the verses leaving exactly.
Speaker 1: He's a grinchy guy. At first thing is that he's furry and everybody else is at furry. He's also green and he looks.
Speaker 2: Like a cat more than they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: The Grinch is a sole survivor of a brutal genocide committed by the Who's that's fan theory? I need to say sorry our slash fan theories.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, fans ruined.
Speaker 3: Everything needs to everything needs to be some kind of like dark. Yeah, like like they're in purgatory.
Speaker 1: You hear that?
Speaker 2: Fucking yeah. The same thing with the rug Rats.
Speaker 1: They're like there was that, The same thing with the Rugrats all babies that died. Angelica is just tweaking by herself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything so reddit, That's what I mean, at least makes sense. Remember that one of Stu where he's making pudding in the morning, like he's extremely depressed from his baby's being slaughtered by the lawn caregiver or whatever.
Speaker 1: What do you call them, the lawn or they just called a lawn the landscaper. Thank you. What you said said was so wrong sounding that I couldn't even do it. I was like, the what the long Remember what they're called?
Speaker 3: I said landscaper? And I felt stupid for saying because I was like, there's no way he beats that.
Speaker 1: On caregivers.
Speaker 2: I mean it, I mean it works.
Speaker 1: I understood what you were trying to say, which is all that languages. It is accurate description of what they do. Yeah, they are giving long care. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So what was the story with like the ruggrass? They all crawled around in the yard and like crawled into the fucking wood chip or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little tipper And then Chucky was like, I don't want to do this in longhaper. It was like, just get on in there, man, just get on it. Chucky in fact, didn't want to be a.
Speaker 2: Part of that.
Speaker 1: Why are you making chocolate putting.
Speaker 3: It too in the morning, because I let all my children crawl into a wood chipper and die.
Speaker 1: I've never seen the suppress a laugh like that you put in here. I didn't want to ruin it was I don't want to laugh. I let my kids and nephews. Fucking you know, I'm making putting in a daytime. Is I need something, you bitch?
Speaker 3: Oh man, that is a great clip, though it's losing his ship at two am?
Speaker 1: Is so what Tommy's mom? I we're not having this conversation again. Is Chucky's dad's sister? I don't care. What the fuck are you talking about? Who's related to? Who? Regrets? It's just uh, Drew, Angelica Stu and Drew and Angelica is a Chucky cousin, right, No, Tommy's cousin, right, Tommy.
Speaker 2: Has Tommy's cousin.
Speaker 1: That's me. And Drew is the father of Angelica Phil lil Dill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dyl is the baby brother Phil unrelated, Chucky's unrelated.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's it. It's not complicated it, Yeah, that's what you're saying. It's a little a little thick.
Speaker 2: Remember remember she a little thick, cups a little thick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I was like, well, you say she's list, I mean she's lesbian coded but fucking married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like, I mean that guy's a lesbian too, Like that guy's a woman. That guy is like clown. He's a fucking clowns cortex. When I first saw him, I was like, this Nigga is geek. This it's crazy, just like this.
Speaker 2: Is like the you know, not the same build, but this universe is John Wayne Gacy, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see not the same build or in fact any similarities, but I choose to believe. It really bothers me.
Speaker 2: There's a lesbian in regrets. Actually, I really don't crack. Why crack? I like her demeanor. It seems like she's she could, she could.
Speaker 1: Really. I don't like your demeanor at all.
Speaker 2: She got tossing.
Speaker 3: I don't like your demeanor and everything at her. I hate everything about what she stands for, what she believes him.
Speaker 2: Do you think Chazz or Chaz the dad of Chucky?
Speaker 1: Right? Is that right? Yeah? I think so. Do you think he killed Chucky's mom? No, he killed Chinese. Mom was Japanese. I think she was a Kamakazi. It was not Japanese. But that's a step mom. That's Susie's.
Speaker 2: That's the one they met in Paris or whatever his mom yeah or something.
Speaker 1: I think they went to Paris, or they went to the movie and then the second movie, they went to Paris and they met a Chinese. She's Japanese. It's crazy. It is so fucking try. It's the show Man. They're they're confusing me. She's Japanese. It's not my fun reference to Reptar. They didn't write it. Clear it out. Reptar is reel in that world, right, No Tar is a real rep Tar. And they went to go see Reptar and she said, oh, I'm not gonna do it. Leftar. This weekend, we were this week we were at our We were at our friend's house, right, and two of our friends are really in the kpop and we were watching We were this is bad, Okay, we were watching Jackie Chan's Drunken Master.
Speaker 2: This first one.
Speaker 1: Sure first one is not as the second one. Thatcond on is way better. But we were watching it, right and obviously like.
Speaker 3: It's wildy, like it's crazier than the the.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's quite crazy. I think the teeth are crazy. I think the fact that that character exists is bananas. Sure, I need to see that. But we were watching it and you know, obviously, as our friends are, we are horrible people. So you're making Asian jokes or you know, you were trying to dance around them. That was the game we were all playing. We were trying to dance around Asian jokes for hours, yeah, Lily said. Lily actively said, which one is Jackie Chan? Like who's Jackie Chan? Because she doesn't know Jackie Chan's face.
Speaker 3: To be fair, I don't know him that well from that era either, like I know Rush Hour era, so and he looks pretty different. Actually he's already in like mid forties by that time.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm just what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: She was we were talking, was like, which one is Jackie Chan? And I answered whoever you want to be? And then we watched k pop. We were watching k pop and I was just like we were all sitting there and you were all trying very earnestly to engage with gay pop, and we were like, this is this is so empty of music, and our friends are like squealing beside us, loving it, and I was like, this is like the most unique genre of music I've ever really been a part of. I think, what what are the what is the sex of your friends?
Speaker 2: Other women? Obviously Okay, yeah, men don't like K pop.
Speaker 1: I mean, makes no sense. Man, I don't love cap. I don't think there's a man that I've ever respected that loves Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you either do K pop and you're a man like you're you're in the bands, or you don't listen to that ship.
Speaker 1: Dude. There's like thirteen of them in one group.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they're called seventeen. I'm pretty sure I'm not even joking. I swear it's not even a joke.
Speaker 2: The fucking Korean slipknot, dude, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Koreans slip. It's crazy, the Korean slip bop beef. I don't know, shrip shrip nott what it's like, disregard what are they for? Koreans? Yeah? Cheese? Okay? So yeah, how did you put China? Yeah? Something I can't there's something better, but we can't dwell on it. What happened? What a Korea? Do? Oh?
Speaker 2: They have slavery the longest?
Speaker 1: Uh? Did they?
Speaker 2: Yah?
Speaker 1: They had the longest unbroken slavery. I only know that because of Bobby lee Yeah, shut up, Bobby, shut up. Bobby Lely and Korean slavery. Don't put that out there.
Speaker 2: The white supremacists love that. They love to be like, oh, we we didn't.
Speaker 1: Have They found that out because of Bobby Lee too. I'm sure they're probably disappointed. They're like a man, what it's like Kirk having that debate with the girl. Remember was the first place they have actually abolished slavery, And she was like, Charlie, what did you just say out loud? It can't be true. What did you just say loud? You know how many civilizations existed before us. He's like, the.
Speaker 3: Slavery conversation is even like kind of a moot conversation, aybe, because it's still happening, you know what I mean. Like it's not like it's over, you know, like we just have different forms of it. It's worse than other places, sure, but like I mean, it's like, yeah, we talked about it as if it's like a past thing, like it's a past, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: We talked about it like it's Seinfeld or something. It's a past.
Speaker 2: He you didn't talk about it, Yeah, yeah, we do.
Speaker 1: Or like fill the futures. Yea, now it's phil it's done. The future you.
Speaker 3: Brought up Jackie Chan show called Dan of the President and it's just boring, nothing nothing.
Speaker 1: A guy going to work trying to avoid being killed out of school. That is filled and fill the future. Uh No, it would be like it'd be President of the Harry of the Past to be Perry of the past, Okay, and then uh president would be President of the President. I don't like.
Speaker 2: I think president is the best you can go for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like the only it kind of works. It works vaguely rhymes kind of because you'd be repeating a pee from the past.
Speaker 1: The future should have to have n F though in the future part would be p h future.
Speaker 2: That's all right, Well, we're gonna move on. I like the fact they're all peace, I understand.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that Donald Trump? I don't know if this is true or if he's just taking credit for their directors give him credit that Uh, Donald Trump's the reason why.
Speaker 2: Rush Hour for is happening.
Speaker 1: I did see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically, the director, uh made a film, a documentary about Millennia crazy and then Trump's like, where's.
Speaker 1: The Asian and Black duo? Where is I miss overt racist comedy? Me too.
Speaker 3: I missed when Eddie Murphy and Bruce Lee did those great movies.
Speaker 1: I love Eddie Murphy. I love him as I love him as Shrek. I think Eddie Murphy did such a good job as Man black Man three and Star Wars black Man three, Man three.
Speaker 2: Are there three black people of Star Wars?
Speaker 1: There there's Land Mid and then Black Guy three and Black Guy three, that gay one the so there's there are three that back. There's Federal parts a black man now, I said it from from from the movies.
Speaker 3: There's Lando Colision and there's Lando car Risian parentheses mid Mid from the middle of the.
Speaker 1: Series fin Wolf Heart's black now from Peculiar Currencies.
Speaker 3: All these children, all of the children and the stranger things are so old.
Speaker 1: It's distracting. It's jarring. How old they are now, it's very jarring.
Speaker 3: Even Nancy, who I really loved, I loved, I loved Nancy.
Speaker 1: But she's looking thirty. She's looking thirty. I don't like it anymore.
Speaker 6: I don't I prefer not interested in eleven and you can see the creases in her face. She's older than that, she's not eleven, and that you can see the creases in her face.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. I like it. When me and Drake were very upset. Me and Drake were fucking furious. I was texting Drake and I was like, could you believe this? And he was like yeah, And Rake was destroying. Drake was destroying all the Toronto and his wrath because Mellie Bobby Brown's and a dog noun.
Speaker 2: Drake became a gaiju and destroyed Tracy. He's half Jewish, but that's not what Literally, he's crazy that you made that connection. But I guess he can do it, because yeah, I want to hear him on to Israel.
Speaker 1: That'd be lit. I know that he wouldn't do I don't think he'd do that, but I think he should go to Israel.
Speaker 3: You want to hear my You want to hear my impression of Uncle Phil on the cast of Stranger Things, Milliam.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a character called Will in the show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, million, this guy is garbage. This guy's trash. Guys, so I forgot that. There's like cut.
Speaker 2: First of all, she's eleven, yeah, wrong, stop calling her Milliam.
Speaker 1: Second one, that's not that's not even million, it's just million. And then after that he just dies again because he's oh yeah, He's like, oh.
Speaker 3: They're distractingly old like some of the dude. The worst part is the little sister.
Speaker 1: Little is supposed to be seven years old, and that's clearly like a fifteen year old little girl.
Speaker 2: She's not.
Speaker 3: She's supposed to be the same answer that willis when she's taking right, So like, now she's seven, she's seven in that show.
Speaker 1: Or something. He's like, she's that's like a little preaching she was supposed to be. I don't I don't know. I don't know. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: If she's supposed to watch you watch her.
Speaker 1: H I watched all of it.
Speaker 2: I didn't catch up at all. Yeah, it's like four episodes. I was like, all right, I guess I'll watch it.
Speaker 1: You see the niggas hair man, it's crazy what they did. But what's crazy is he looked fresh last season. That's what bothers me. What happened. He looks like you know how taller created did that fucking character for his fucking thing. He looks like that, And I'm like, why the fuck does he looked like that? Because he's what makes it? Now, hold on, did people look like that? Did people have stupid hair like that? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, what bothers me so much?
Speaker 1: Is that the price the previous season he has on the clean flat top, and then also.
Speaker 2: He looks like he has lego hair in this. He looks like, yeah, they build his hair.
Speaker 1: Then the actor of him, the actual actor is always looking crazy fresh, and it's like, what he.
Speaker 2: Can't look modern fresh, you can't look like maybe this is how Shi was in the eighties. And I'm like, show me, like, I will concede if you just showed me like something.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. It's I just don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like the way to have him look. But I think that's the point. Maybe, I guess it.
Speaker 1: Has to be.
Speaker 3: It's a glaring oversight of not it's like noticeably stupid. Even I was like, I have no context of like any of that. But like I looked at his her, I was like, that is not. I feel like that's not how.
Speaker 1: It looks like. They gave him a flat top. Then they just cut all of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I don't know, man, what he's got. He's got like he's got like an Art deco flat top. It's like he's got like an archway.
Speaker 1: It looks it looks it looks like it looks like want like an egg, So we're gonna cut an egg like shape it to your hair. What. Yeah, I don't know. It's the Duffer brothers. We're tough at each other in the fucking back of our heads. We right the seed. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was watching just because, like I have seen all of them, and I was like, I might as well finish this.
Speaker 1: I guess I finish.
Speaker 2: Episode is pretty good.
Speaker 3: It's okay. The first and fourth one are fine. The two in the middle are kind of whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of at this point. I'm more like, just get to just wrap it up already, because like five seasons, Like it's five seasons over the course of.
Speaker 2: Like what ten years, genuinely ten years literally, like a decade.
Speaker 1: I don't give a ship anymore.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Mellie Bobby Brown's a grown ass woman, a grown ass woman. She's like, she has adopted child. Now she's had a kid, and she's a married woman. That's crazy. What kind of kid is it?
Speaker 2: Probably Cambodian or some ship.
Speaker 1: You know they be doing Cambodian. Yeah, those are the best tasting ones. All right, Well, I'm gonna move on, move on, Now, where's Angelina Julie from a she British guys, have you seen?
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fun because apparently she's John Voight's daughter.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, that is true. Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 3: Like that's just biologically Yeah, yeah, that's true. Apparently excuse me, yes, what do you Why was that never a thing brought up?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 3: John forty John Boyd's not relevant, like who cares?
Speaker 1: But when she came out, when she first became an actress when we were children, that might have been more relevant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like we were children, he probably just didn't know because we didn't care, Like, yeah, I think you think a child cares who John Voyd is in the nineties.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: I did because he was like, what was it? Varsity Blues?
Speaker 1: Like it was.
Speaker 2: It was one of my first like dealings with symbolism because the first shot, and this is in a teen film, the first shot of him is him like quieting like the rally, but he looks like he's doing a fucking Nazi salute and it's like, oh, this guy is gonna say he's like racily He's like it was like.
Speaker 1: It was like my thing.
Speaker 2: It was like completely awesome. He ruled miss some so much.
Speaker 3: Dude, have you guys seen I had a really religious experience on Thanksgiving? Do you guys are you familiar with the film Jack?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Robin Williams, right, yeah, I saw in the theater.
Speaker 1: You saw that movie? I saw the theater, yo, the first of all. That's crazy that while I don't know himself, he went to at like fucking seven.
Speaker 2: I was way too young by myself, but I did anyway, dude.
Speaker 1: It was great that.
Speaker 3: So my parents had that VHS forever and I always I watched pretty much all of our movies, but that was the one where I looked at it and I was like, I saw the cover of it, and it's like Robert Williams in the fucking shirt. He's like if you get out of the shirt, and I'm like, no, I can't even express to you how incurious I am about this movie. Like I have no curiosity whatsoever. This looks so deeply unappeeling to me. I'm not gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it after that, right.
Speaker 3: It's not It's not like a rewatchable fucking film. And so I was hanging out with Gabby and my friend Gabby on Thanksgiving. We were just we were just watching a bunch of bullshit. We're watching like Muppets, like Muppets Thanksgiving and those kinds of things on the Christmas Carl and then we were just like looking scrolling on Disney Plus. We saw Jack and I was like, I've always seen this movie and I've never bothered with it.
Speaker 1: Let's let's see what this is. Oh did it? Because I was just curious. Dude.
Speaker 3: Immediately it's immediately scary because Rob Williams collapses on the ground. He starts crying, and then fucking Bill Cosby. Bill Cosby swoops in from stage left and you're like, immediately.
Speaker 1: Like wow, he puts it in his eye. Dude.
Speaker 3: It is weird that the opening of the movie is literally everything about this movie. I was I was losing my mind because the people so like Bill Cosby, like he's nursing it and he's like, oh, you fell, And then Rob Williams pulled pulls Bill.
Speaker 1: Cosby's pants down. This is real.
Speaker 3: And then and he's laughing about it because he's so For those of you who don't know Jack is like, it's it's Robin Williams. He's forty years old, but he's a ten year old boy. Yeah, No, he's just he's just aging. He's stupid quick. He's like Pagermian but not he's got like reverse Benjamin Button. But like it was quick, so agent, yeah yeah yeah, but so he's like, that's the premise, right, and then he goes to public school.
Speaker 1: The fuck is that? By the way, you hear that it's a vacuum anyway, like an old wooden chip.
Speaker 2: It sounds it sounds like they're building.
Speaker 1: It's hunting Jack Sparrow or something. It's going up there anyway, That is crazy.
Speaker 3: I think you should shoo, should be unloaded into the roof.
Speaker 2: The that.
Speaker 1: This is really throwing me off for some reason.
Speaker 3: But so Bill Cosby's there and they was like, okay, whatever, that that's that's funny. They didn't know the context obviously, so like, I mean, this is just a funny look. And then he goes to school and then his teacher is like Jennifer Lopez and I'm like, what the fuck are all you? And then I found I looked it up and it's a movie by Francis Ford fucking Coppola.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They thought it was gonna be Oscar.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what the fuck is it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: J Lo was in this movie and then he goes there's a scene where he like goes to like a bar and is molested by Fran Dresher.
Speaker 2: I mean, w molestation. But I can't believe I don't remember that it is true.
Speaker 3: So she's making out with him, but he's a child, he's you know, and it's like I can't believe whetle mustation.
Speaker 1: You know, he doesn't have a heart attack.
Speaker 3: And he tumbles down the stairs and it's a mega funny he die, No, no, he doesn't die.
Speaker 1: Hey, you listening to me? Most I'm gonna have a hear attack. Go go, gadget heard me down there? It's not a lamp. What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you?
Speaker 2: Mister? Missed the way?
Speaker 1: How was she saying? Again, Fran dress? How does she sound?
Speaker 5: I missed the rapping Williams. I don't know, mister Sheffield. I did have a crushounder for I would I would have knocked that down.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. She's an attractive older woman. But like, who was in that movie? Just confusing people like like that's nineties.
Speaker 2: J J was a teacher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's a teacher and at first I was like, is that I can't. This is not Jen Lopez. She's like like Brunette or like something in the movie. So it's like but like it's it's just just Robin Williams, Bill Cosby, Jennifer Lopez, Francis Ford Coppla, and fran Dresher in this fucking fever dream of a movie.
Speaker 1: I just couldn't.
Speaker 3: I was losing my mind every single because I would skim through it. I missed most of the context. They they're in a they're in a fucking treehouse at one scene and they're like falling through like the treehouses crumbling and it's falling for like what feels like five straight minutes, but it's only only like twenty feet off the ground. Maybe it feels ridiculous. I can't believe it's a real movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By Francis Ford Coppola. Yeah, that is crazy.
Speaker 2: That clearly they think you got Robin Williams stud Yeah you're thinking, oh, he's not retarded, but he's retarded adjacent.
Speaker 1: That should usually get you like.
Speaker 2: Some times, right, right, he's retarded Jason, Yeah, which that's get you nod right, at least it not maybe we'll actually get it which is Look, I love that, I that I love that that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what's so funny about that bit like this is crazy that I think that movie is such a good movie. It's insane, it's such a fun movie. But the problem is that that movie is it the wrong people saw it? I think, what do you mean? It's like because I think, I think, I think, I think like traffic thin, it came out the right time exactly, and it just it was like, oh, well.
Speaker 2: This is like is where it is?
Speaker 1: That's where it ended. Kind of Yeah, the wrong people saw it.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: The white people got like, oh, he's doing like well, I think the wrong people got to it unfortunately, because it's like usually bluff. He's like, no, he's not doing blackface. He's playing an actor who's playing an actor that thinks it's okay to do something like that. Well, kikeson, I mean it is.
Speaker 2: No, it's not just deeper than that. It's deeper layers.
Speaker 3: It's deeper, but it is what it is. It's just not nefarious, right, It's is not nefarious. It's the context of black face changes. It's hilarious, but it is blackface. Yeah, whatever, man, I guess what you mean? You guess it's a job. He played a part better than what's his name for al Pacino? What Pacino?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh? They guy? The guy? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, let's see what do we got here? What do we got here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: This time senior Spicy Wien rodiesas hey neighbors. With the festive season, it had me thinking, what's the best Christmas song? Thanks guys, Happy holidays. I'll tell you what the worst. But I know what the worst one is. Santa Baby. Santa Baby is the worst Christmas song. I guess bum is it is the worst one. Also, I hate that fucking song.
Speaker 1: I actually don't hate crits music really at all, but I don't. I don't like I don't play it.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, why would you play it? It's it's it's for festive reasons, but you play it at like a Christmas party.
Speaker 1: I'm not happy, why but I play christal music.
Speaker 3: Carol the Bells is the best one, by the way. That's I mean, it's a good it's good. I think he's like Carol the Bell's rips. It's kind of creepy though, Yeah, that's why I love it. It's like Halloween adjacent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna find this one song that it's these two here it is. Yeah, I don't know who these freaks, Who these kids Wendy Wilson and Cardney, I don't know anyway, these two fucking chicks singing a song called Hey Santa.
Speaker 1: This is the worst fucking song that looks like fucking Phoebe from Friends or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have a so called Santa. Yeah, and it was playing when I worked at Kohl's. Oh, it's always retail. Over its retail. They they'll fuck your Christmas season.
Speaker 2: Almost broke my work. Can that Starbucks doing Christmas?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: You like, I don't hate that song, but like it's that song, my cock.
Speaker 1: That's classics, classic, classic, And I was like, well, here's this new form of media. Great.
Speaker 2: My favorite video back in the day was some It was obviously a bit what some girl in a wheelchair. You know, she was like pretending, you know, she was gonna like do a fucking like a karaoke to it, and then oh, it was the wrong version, so she hurry up and turns it off, and I'm like, bitch, you knew exactly what it was.
Speaker 1: But it was so funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my favorite. My favorite bit is here we Go.
Speaker 1: You can see making it up in my favorite live my way Through. My favorite song is Noel though no really no, not bad, It's okay. Those are so raised by a relic. So that's why I like songs like that.
Speaker 3: That's true, But that's like my favorite song is it's like my favorite always your favorite artist Jimmy Duranty.
Speaker 1: Really I really really love Marvin Gay. It was like, what the fuck you're nine? He's like the big nose guy who went cho what the fuck? I didn't even know that. Oh god, I don't I'm not now no no. Then there's like Dominic the Donkey, that song Dominic the fucking Christmas. I learned about that one.
Speaker 3: I learned about that like maybe in the last like six years, seven years. I never encountered that song in my life. Gabby told me about it, and I thought she was lying to me for the longest time. I don't even remember. I think, is that actually actually it's just fucking abysmal. He looks scared, like Paddy, Damn, my phone's dead. You're like padding for fucking real shirt. I was looking for like I was looking for my my grounding item. Dude, I hate that dominic. The Christmas donkey I.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't like the.
Speaker 2: I like the Ariana uh and Santa Baby.
Speaker 3: I just hate Santa Baby in general. It's too horny for Christmas. I don't like I don't like Christmas being horny.
Speaker 1: I like Santa getting pussy. I actually I don't like it. It's like kissing Santa Claus or whatever.
Speaker 3: The it is, like, get the fun, get you're debauchery out of here.
Speaker 2: It's very horny.
Speaker 1: But that's that's just that's all they got, man, that's the only what do you mean, it's the only out there because their husband sucked dick. They like hopefully this one day of the year a man comes at It's.
Speaker 2: Just it's just the way to say, Santa Baby, fuck my pussy till it falls out.
Speaker 1: It's like he stopped. I don't I appreciate this.
Speaker 2: Man giving me toys. Man he needs, he gets he used to get some pussy in exchange.
Speaker 1: Exactly, he wouldn't find my dad and milk and cookies, give give my mom something, you know, like imagine, imagine you're you're grinding millions of kids.
Speaker 2: Whatever the fuck. And then it's just like how many milk and cookies, like why don't there be one pussy on the table And he's like, oh, ho.
Speaker 1: Ho ho, and he go in there. You hear you hear Santa laying drilled down on you know, and walk downstairs and your mother is fucking bet like a fucking pretzel under the sink. You're like, oh, ship, I I got new I got a new PlayStation. I guess I don't know. I don't like it. I just I think someone that works that heart definitely deserves the prize. Yeah, milking cookies.
Speaker 2: I think Nicholas is uh pretty cool leaving milking cookies after him? What the the milks are warm?
Speaker 1: And ship? He's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Fuck these hurdled I would act if Yeah, it's been out so long, It's like, man, fuck these people. They couldn't even just like leave it out at the last minute before they go to bed.
Speaker 1: Three weeks in advance. How busy could you be? What the hell? Man? They're not even home? Fucking thanks job. This sucks? Why do I do this?
Speaker 2: What am I even getting out of this?
Speaker 1: Ye? He's like, is he Santa? Is he like fucking like?
Speaker 3: Uh? I think he does that of love he's bound by something.
Speaker 1: There's a pack creature and what he keeps living, he probably keeps living.
Speaker 2: He has to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he made a pact with like a demon or something. Yeah, it's just like he's got like he he'll live forever, he has eternal life. But on Christmas, he's got he's gonna be worked like he's got dog. He's got delivered presents to billions of people in like the span of like five hours on total darkness. Still, that's a lot of like a couple maybe like two billion, three billions, two three.
Speaker 2: Billy who whatever the what is it?
Speaker 1: Let's see what is Christians?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and then he gets into denominations, right, Catholics, I mean I will everything that's I love Catholic.
Speaker 2: Everything that has Jesus as a center, that has or like yeah, the that God. Yeah, Johova, whoever you want to call you. I don't think Christmas.
Speaker 1: What do you say?
Speaker 2: I don't think celeb Christmas? Ormons?
Speaker 1: Mormons? Are you sure?
Speaker 2: I don't think they do. I could be wrong. I feel like they would.
Speaker 1: I feel like they must. Right, I'll look that up first. Do Mormons celebrate Christmas? No? Stupid? No, stupid?
Speaker 2: Yes, the Church of Latter Day Saints celebrate Christmas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, it's right. They renamed themselves Chris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Latter Day Saints because I don't know why they didn't like being called Mormons or whatever. The Latter Day I don't even know what that is me neither, because I was like stupid.
Speaker 1: The Laturdays is probably the Late Saints.
Speaker 3: Or the later like the Later Day Saints. I guess that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Mormons are like new the newest brand of Christian Oh.
Speaker 2: That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? There you go?
Speaker 3: That makes perfect. That's like one of the rare instances where I'm like, oh, like literally means that the language phonetically like actually does translate into something that makes sense.
Speaker 1: First time I heard that, I thought they were just like they would spend all day.
Speaker 2: On a ladder.
Speaker 3: Me too, That's what I thought too. I thought they would. I thought they walked around on ladders. It's a Latter Day everybody, It's ladder day.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Climb your ladders, climb your Christmas ladder?
Speaker 1: How long I think I die before it? Like if I rip my chest open? How long if you if you rip your say something like this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but how quickly would you die blood it would take It would take about thirteen seconds, two minutes.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: You'd be done, are you you would? Your blood pressure would drop so quick yeah? Okay, yeah, yeah you could.
Speaker 3: You would actually probably lose consciousness pretty fucking quickly, and then you would die.
Speaker 1: While you were gone.
Speaker 2: Completing a bit is really impressive. Like completing it, like doing.
Speaker 3: That and then making it flap once and you'd have to build like one of those like hydraulic like Iron Man kind.
Speaker 1: Of suits like that make you do it? Yeah? Can you like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we get good, do you think you could rip out your heart and present it?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, you get really tired super fast, Like the moment the moment you start moving it, you're like, I'm really sleepy.
Speaker 2: This is like a competition. I bet this exists overhere in the world.
Speaker 1: How long can you hold it with that before collapsing? Are you ready? Are you ready? One? People are watching this, People are going there, are taking their days off work to watch this. Like what the am I seeing? Someone's like ready, he's like really everything I trained all month for this, trained all month, his mom, his mother, His mother's in the crowd. His kid. One of his son's like, this is really stupid, right, It's like, shut up, shut up a fist.
Speaker 2: I got, I got it so much money.
Speaker 1: And he dies, doesn't even get his hand on his own shelf. You ruined my parlet. Fuck that's he doesn't get it. I bet my house.
Speaker 3: His chest.
Speaker 1: People were like excited. You are watching people be like, oh this is awesome. Everybody's so happy. There's like vendor's throwing around like fucking bags and peanuts. And what I like is that like the champion could never defend his belt, Like yeah, there's no champion, there's just the new winner where going on? This is really fucking Why are you guys doing this? Ebody doing this? You know it would be goodest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: That one guy from uh Indiana too could be the champion, not the calling mall guy, but the guy that got it done to because.
Speaker 1: He survived for quite a bit without his heart beating in his chest. That is true, but I think that's because someone did it to him. I think doing it to yourself. It's like there's different training regimens, there's like different trading records entirely, Like you said, need the same kind of strength explosivity. No, you need explosivity, you need string, you need like stamping up like Luca, Like you gotta trip with Luca, Don Lucas like trading you had to do it. He's like, look now I want Bron. He's he's like strong, so he's like working, he's got those things that's brought like the Lebron's last game is that he goes in the middle of the Staples Center or the Crypto Center.
Speaker 3: Crypto dot com dot stop that it angers.
Speaker 1: Me, like what presents your city crazy? That's saying you're dumb. But that long like that, do we have that in New York yet? No? Like a crypto stadium. They changed Madison Square Garden to the Crypto Garden.
Speaker 2: The Bitcoin Arena, Big coin.
Speaker 1: Square, Bigcoin Square, Bigcoin. It's not even fucking Claver at all. Bitcoins where brilliant. Someone called second City. Now, oh my god, dude, they ripped their hearts out. All right, go ahead, guys, uh so, well, first game of the championship. Let's go. And you see all the Nicks walk up to each other. They wave one final goodbye to their family. He looks right at his wife. It goes j holy ship. That was a waste of life. That was that was an extreme waste of human existing. Wait what is Karl Anthony Towns doing? Oh my god, Oh my god, he's still alive. He's taking steps, he's just.
Speaker 2: And then they're like, damn, you would have been good in the league.
Speaker 1: Have been good in the heart Rippers. This guy would have got This guy would have probably taken at least forced them to they rip his heart out. He had the right trader.
Speaker 2: What is the what is the association? What is the league called the Heart Rippers Association?
Speaker 1: The the r H what it was?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What would you call it? What would you call that sports organization? The Heart Ripping Federation, the Heart Ripping Federation, the Heart Ripping Association.
Speaker 2: Or the Heart Ripping League, the the r h L.
Speaker 1: Imagine stumbling upon the hr L.
Speaker 2: Oh, what the hell am I saying? H?
Speaker 1: Heart You're ripping heart League? Is what you're ripping? Hart? Imagine stumbling upon like a game like, oh, yeah, my friend just going to this random gig tonight. There's nothing special in there. Some guy RiPPs his heart out and everybody's like cheering, and you're just the one guy quiet.
Speaker 3: Just I feel like I've been in situations like that. I'm not heart ripping. I was like, what you go to a show and you're like, what the fuck is this show?
Speaker 2: I have to crazy people?
Speaker 1: Like I've been like at events where like something's happening in a crazy guy's next to me and I'm like, oh my god, you're fucking So you've been saying next to somebody kind of like yeah, someone that's oh my god. Somebody can try to get the husband from Honeymooners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the boss from Smiling where he slides across the room and.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh man, and I'm big, so I can't just get away quickly, you know, like even if I'm moving fast, there's too much of me. This killo. Smash smash, that's what you're built for. Just smash them. Somebody's good. Punch them? Why not? They're just asleep? You should why not? All right?
Speaker 2: So the heart ripper, the heart ripper or ripping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can call them the hard rs too, like they're like real rippers.
Speaker 2: You'll watch the hard R.
Speaker 3: It was like, oh my god, oh my excuse me, googling what is a blunkin at work road? And he says, hey, snark boys. Did you guys hear about cash Hotel's crash out of or not finding a youth large size FBI jacket so you could feel like a big strong guy here if you used to get off of his plane until they not only found a jacket for him, but also decorated with Velco patches. I don't know how true that is. I haven't heard about this. Would it surprised me? No, it sounds so it sounds too ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And it sounds too specific though that it could be real, because like, why the fuck would you make that up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could believe it. I don't you know what I mean, because at this point I just don't believe anything that people tell me or anything that I see. But that would be mega funny.
Speaker 2: If it's real.
Speaker 1: I mean, is the kind of guy he is? He has built like he has built like h let me get the right association.
Speaker 3: He's built like uh deep Roy.
Speaker 1: Who I feel like kesh Pte. I don't get that reference. I don't know either. I feel like could get pushed over by Frodo you know, like Frodo could really put body in him and put him to the floor.
Speaker 7: He is at least bit intimidating, where he played the Olops and the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory reboot movie.
Speaker 1: Oh nice.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I know that that is a very very weird thing to know, you know. The I think I think it was just fascinated by the fact that they got somebody that's small. They had him play everybody, and I was curious about that, Like the I think I looked up the special effects for it because I was curious, and I remember Deep Roy.
Speaker 2: Do you know any from the original?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, because those are just midgets? Are they not worth knowing because of that?
Speaker 1: But he's no.
Speaker 3: But like, what's what's interesting about the Charlie the Chocolate Factor is that they're all him, Like he plays all of them like on they're on screw with each other, and there's it's it's like Herman Klump times like or Sherman Clump times like a fucking million.
Speaker 1: The fact name is Deep Roy is crazy. I know, not a deep person at all. He's a fact.
Speaker 3: Well his head is deep to the ground.
Speaker 1: Shallow Roy. Shallow Roy insane. Anyway, what the was I saying? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the next one, peep, I keep steel wool next to the toilet, just in case it so. My final solution wrote in he says, how do you get revenge on an apartment that towes your car in your own parking space and then refuses to tell you where they had it?
Speaker 1: Toad to uh, turn on all the gas lights.
Speaker 2: Call a fucking lawyer.
Speaker 1: We're missing so much context of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you had so I'm assuming it's not your designated parking spot.
Speaker 3: No, I think I think he got it, Toad, even though it wasn't in his own spot.
Speaker 1: I keep okay, I've had to be fair.
Speaker 3: I understand what he's saying because I've had this threatened to me in your own parking space. I've had this happen before where somebody was like, you're in uh, because I remember I didn't have a car here. I don't have a car here, so like I was, and I remember I rented a car for a while, so I had a car parked in my space. But other people got used to using it because there was never a car there, and then so they were.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, someone's parked here.
Speaker 3: Uh, we're gonna have it, Toad, And it's like, motherfucker, that's my space.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't have it.
Speaker 3: You can't have my car tod in on MySpace so I could see I think maybe similar happening.
Speaker 2: That's wild. Yeah, yeah, get a lawyer.
Speaker 1: I don't know the.
Speaker 2: Towing company, because that's the weird thing that I don't understand. They're not telling you where your car is. Usually the point is they want you to know, so you pay money to get it. You know, that's the reason why they towed it. That is toe companies are fucking monsters.
Speaker 3: It's crazy that that's a business.
Speaker 2: I one time told the lady working there. I was like, I was like, how do you fucking sleep at night? I was like, how do you sleep at it? Knowing that your fucking can't. I can't know it that you're fucking like dozens of people a week like how do you?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: But of course there's people like shoop babies sleep a week.
Speaker 3: You know they they I say, up for twelve days straight and only go to sleep when I can't. Fuck I can't physically stay stay.
Speaker 2: Up no more like I'm at my break right now.
Speaker 3: I'm on my eleventh day right now.
Speaker 1: Go home twelve alone.
Speaker 2: That is impressive.
Speaker 3: No sleep, I think you're going saying after maybe like the third.
Speaker 2: After seven days they start going crazy.
Speaker 3: Actually, really seven days, that's a way longer than I thought. Actually, who's who has the record on stream?
Speaker 1: Some somebody has a record on the probably though they're probably the longest, the longest edge and lack of sleep compilations absolutely need What is the longest h jack off session?
Speaker 2: Was the longest edging session? Look it up.
Speaker 3: There's no way that's a there's no way that's recorded.
Speaker 1: I guess edging could go on as long as you want. So, yeah, edging, can you give me months?
Speaker 2: So you gotta be edging? Is you got to get close? You gotta be like right there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then help right there?
Speaker 2: I don't think that exists.
Speaker 1: Can't fall asleep, you can't come. You're just a fucking terrible spot. It's a bad place to be longest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, like Chris said, get a lawyer. Actually, I'm assuming this person already must have talked.
Speaker 1: To the cops.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I assume I don't know, So please talk to the cops. I would say burn the building down.
Speaker 1: Yeah there's that too, and everybody everybody know to get out.
Speaker 2: No, see what I don't understand is the towing companies usually have signs the company that works with that era you usually have like if you park here, you we'll tell you call this number. That's what's so weird that like he can't find out about the company. It almost tells somebody just stole his car and claimed to be a tow truck or something, because otherwise why would.
Speaker 1: They steal the car? And he's like, where's my car?
Speaker 2: I don't know are you talking about I'm not even real That's that's too much power.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go a few more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, let's run through a handful of these. I'm just gonna read. I don't know what this is, but I'm go longball. Larry and the Shekels wrote in says, how do he ghost black Man in Shadow? I have a simple question. Would you rather participate in the Indian Poop Festival? Jesus Christ? All right, so participate in the Indian poop Festival? Drink fifteen gallons of water from the Niger Delta, or consume forty pounds of rat meat produced by Eric Adams.
Speaker 1: Person Eric Adams rat meat. I'm gonna do the rat meat, dude, I'll do the rat meat. Yeah, I would just cook the rat meet. I'll do the rat meat, because if you cook it, it's sterile. Yeah, most like a.
Speaker 3: Cut around the tumors, I guess, and I probably have a pretty decent time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would imagine you could probably season it well enough. Eric Adams certainly knows what he's doing. Yeah, as far as seasoning rats goes. Yeah, I'm sure he could see as a rat himself. I'm sorry, I'm not doing the other two.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The other two is like not even like Indian, like the No Go Way.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything about the Niger Delta, but I assume based on its proximity to these other two things, it's not great.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to go ahead and uh not do that.
Speaker 3: I'll do the rats. I have no I have no qualms about eating meat that like. I'll eat a dog or cat.
Speaker 1: I don't care. You know, I would prefer not to.
Speaker 3: But if I if push came to shove or whatever, I was in the desert, if I was in the desert and a fucking.
Speaker 1: Cat crawled out of the sand or something, I'm gonna eat. But you love it? What do you have it? What's so silly about that cat dudes.
Speaker 2: Used to grab it, you get shaken twice really violently, and you cook it.
Speaker 1: Wonders. But this is a ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Look at this listening to this question, I'm not gonna dignify this. In an answers to Booty part road in, he says, would you rather pay like five hundred billion to suck a dick or eat pussy for free?
Speaker 1: Or whatever?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, say it's time one more time.
Speaker 3: Would you rather pay like five hundred billion to suck a dick or eat pussy for free or whatever?
Speaker 1: Let's read the names. That's you also tuning into the episode. We appreciate it. Uh, not forget to go to patre dot com last start tank. Uh we got merch patre dot com slash shop Yeah, patreonic com slash shop slot. Yeah. Just you like the question? You don't like the question?
Speaker 3: I would be puss it for free personally. Yeah, he's having a hard time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to pay billions, of course.
Speaker 3: I don't think I wouldn't pay. Yeah, I probably wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be a question about a cash Oh did you see that at all?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'll write this out. Yeah, well I don't know anything about Kevin Doodoo garbage Abdul Road and he says, greeting's Puerto Rican popeye. Uh, did you guys see that she too lazy to try? His video about Akosh Singh's wife, Apparently she's on Instagram re missing about getting ran through by white frat bros in her college days.
Speaker 1: Misspelled college, which is unfortunate.
Speaker 2: I thought she was.
Speaker 1: The whole point. She was a version, which is cool. She also uh, which is cool.
Speaker 3: She also has a pot cast where she said that she wants to have a threesome with her co host and her husband because he is her type, which again cool thoughts.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, if you have that kind of relationship whatever, he's but he's not that kind of guy, right, He wouldn't openly say that.
Speaker 2: So the the problem, the the only actual problem is is in his stand up routine, a lot of times will do crowd work and he'll critique relationships. He's many a times talked about and calling other people cucks and this and this.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: Very when you learn about his relationship is very like, oh, projecting kind of an outlet, probably to relieve some of his frustrations because it is very clear that this woman that he married is a gold digger, which is fine if that's the what you want. And he's been with her long enough to where he's relatively okay with it because or that, you know, if he leaves, will be cleaned out by her, you know, because she's said she was like, I it is not cool to get a pre up if you're a man, but it's okay to get a peanut if you're a woman.
Speaker 1: Oh, she sounds horrible everything.
Speaker 2: You've seen from she has her own TikTok and a podcast, and the amount of stuff that she said. She's actively trying to fuck her best friend's husband and like, but like, oh, let's get a three sum or foursome going, you know. But she really just keeps complimenting this guy and I bet he has this dude, he doesn't even look better than a cash It's crazy the way she described him. I was thinking, like, this is gonna be like the sexiest Indian man I've ever seen. He's just a little bit taller than the gosh And I was like, Kasha has at least has a nice eye.
Speaker 1: He's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: She just doesn't like this guy, but she likes his buddy, and every time they've been publicly shown weddings anything, she will never kiss him on the mouth, and she will revert, she will avert her head and like, so she's I just think she's not really into him, but he's with her. He's still with her, and he's still kind of defends her even when she's lying about stuff like that. She's lied about being a virgin. Like he thought she was a virgin because she said like, oh, I'm a virgin, and then she talked about like, oh no, I used to get ran through in college and stuff and it was a good time, and he was like, oh, ship like because Nakasha was actually a virgin, so we thought like they were getting together his virgins. So she lied about that, which you know, obviously I don't give a shit about being a virgin, but it's crazy to claim that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's crazy to claim and it's also crazy to care. And it's a lot. I've definitely been very close to Nian people growing up, and them finding out their girls are not virgins is a big, big thing.
Speaker 3: That's so probably you grew up a Muslim, right, I wish, I wish I think you.
Speaker 1: Said that no Id, I grew up Muslim. I wish I've always liked Islam. He said that.
Speaker 2: No, I never said I grown Muslim.
Speaker 1: I was Christian. Roll the tape. I'm fucking seven Day Events Christian. I've been. I've been in that forever. I hope it exists because I would love to hear that I always wanted to be Muslim. I always wanted to be wanted to be Muslim. Now it was too late. Now really, I don't care about religion anymore. When I was younger, I would have been quick, quick, fast, in a hurry.
Speaker 2: It would have been not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely five percenters to imagine I'd be way more jacked though, person twice this religion, it's not good. That's so unfortunately. Reviewing religions would be a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Man. It's it's nothing. Nothing makes me sadden than seeing some of the relationship where they're just not respected, no matter what side of the paradigm it is. I feel for women a little more un fortunately because of the way the world works. But like seeing men disbulitions where they're just not loved by the people that are envisioned with.
Speaker 2: It's like this is fucking it feels bad. I feel I feel a kernel bit of of not sadness. I guess I don't know exactly what I feel, but I don't like what I see, even though sympathy, I guess, so yeah, because but even though like I shouldn't, I feel like because of cash his you know, he has gone along with this, I understand, and he came from nothing and now he's making a lot of money, so he's not going to just abandon the podcast. But also I have my limits to where I'm like, oh, we're just gonna fucking simple for these billionaires in the president everything like that, and like, no, that's like my limit, that's my limit.
Speaker 1: But you know, for she is like a bitch man that's crazy. Huh. Just is like a bitch that's insane. Nothing turns me off more than a gold digger. I think that's one of the worst. Genuinely, I understand why they exist stuff because obviously, like duh's.
Speaker 2: A lot of people that are okay with that, but with that dynamic, but the way that he clearly I imagine he can't be that okay with it by how he talks on the podcast and he's done in his stand up people have shown he clearly he doesn't respect people who essentially are living like how he does, and he probably didn't think this stuff was gonna get unnerd till she had a podcast and started telling all of his business and then having a TikTok and saying things like, you know, women, my money is my money, Your money is my money.
Speaker 1: That's like one of her clients. I'm it's exactly where this problem comes from, not if he did not give her the means to have an open space to be able to talk where she feels, if she's not in danger when she speaks. I don't care about this so great, you know, Yeah, I don't know. I don't know anything.
Speaker 3: I genuinely have never seen an episode of these these these podcasts at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think the only one that I've watched even a little.
Speaker 3: Bit of was, uh, the one that Orn was on on Flagrant, So yeah, I'm completely disconnected from that world.
Speaker 1: The freaking him and on what you call it, the guy from Cuptown was this is that his name Freeman Freedom? I hated that one.
Speaker 3: I I like Flan and Zorn had had an episode and I watched the entire thing and it sucked.
Speaker 1: They were just talking.
Speaker 3: They were just talking about football the entire time. It will soccer by they were having fun, though, I think that's really cool cool.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't care. I don't need to see people have fun.
Speaker 3: Because to me, to me now, to me now now that Zorn's the mayor, now he's now he's a politician. Now, I don't really give a ship. If you're having a good I could get I could give a fuck. Now I'm like, just do your job now, like I don't want to hear about your fucking but you can't yet, No, I understand, but like I don't. I genuinely, when I was watching that, I was like my eyes I couldn't belie because Adam also kind of I hate his interview style, Like I just don't like it.
Speaker 1: It's just not my style at all.
Speaker 3: So like that, in addition to the fact that like they were just talking about like Arsenal, like I give a fuck, Like I don't even give a fuck about real sports.
Speaker 1: So like the idea that I would.
Speaker 2: Care everybody outside of the of England care about Arsenal.
Speaker 1: What is it? I don't know, is it the name?
Speaker 2: They're like Patriots is that because.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about the Yankees. I just hear them all the time. Literally.
Speaker 2: I went to a friends giving from my wife's friends, and I went over to bro I was in a I forgot something hills north of north of here, something hills, I don't know whatever. I was in the fucking valley in some rich ass area, which I was like, I don't feel welcome here, and it just it was just too fancy.
Speaker 1: I can't remember it.
Speaker 2: It's something Hills anyway. It wasn't Woodland Hills. It was I can't remember. It was something hill anyway, it doesn't matter. Uh yeah, But I was there and I was talking to a guy and he's like, oh, I was telling him to take the train to work, and he's like, oh.
Speaker 1: I need to actually go to Fullerton and all. And then he was I need to go to a pub and watch Arsenal. And I'm like, what the was like, what the fuck is that I keep hearing about Arsenal? I'm so tired.
Speaker 2: It's some fucking regular American guy with the beard and ship and fucking just all drunken sports and the man I really like, I don't mind. I don't care to hear the mayor talk about.
Speaker 1: He's trying to The funny thing to me was like, oh h he already got elected. Kinda I feel like this should have been a part of the campaign trail. Sure.
Speaker 2: So now so I kind of get what you're saying. It's like, say, all right, the job's done, you got your your your you're like your mayor elect. So I don't really need to.
Speaker 1: Else.
Speaker 2: But you know, he's a personality.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, yeah, I'm busting balls a little bit, but like I get it.
Speaker 1: Though I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't really want I don't want people to get out social relationships with the apoliticians, right.
Speaker 3: But I was also so uniquely like so uniquely disinterested, like because Adam had like these two like I guess like almost damn your cameos right, where like he got people on the team to like like leave a message for Zoran. He's like, oh, that's fucking Crispin mcfluck or whatever, And I'm like, I don't know who the fuck these I have no context for you, Like he's talking about him like like it's uh, I don't even know, like it's it's James Earl Jones or.
Speaker 1: Like people would understand like this, Oh my god, I can't. I love this man's one of my favorite Did you see that thing about him?
Speaker 3: Goose? Like I have never seen a single thing about this person in my fucking life. The first time I've ever even seen this guy's face. He's talking like he's like really important, and I'm sure he is, but like, I don't know, you dude, Yeah, you're talking to the mayor elect through like Adam Friedlan's phone.
Speaker 1: What is this? He's such a weird I.
Speaker 3: Couldn't I couldn't care less I see I Yeah. So I got to the end of that, I was like, Wow, that was the first time I've ever been like, yo, funks or.
Speaker 2: Hey, Adam's blessing? What Adam's blessed?
Speaker 1: That's that's all I can say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got he has a platform that he doesn't deserve, but bless him.
Speaker 1: You know. I've seen I've.
Speaker 3: Seen interviews of him that I like. I think I would have liked a lot more if it was football.
Speaker 2: I've seen clips of him where things went well. But I just, dude, like this this show only Adam fucking Nick Mullins, Like, let's let's change the podcast now that we shouldn't call it Cometown anymore. Let's call it the Adam Friedland Show. And he was setting it up from the very beginning where he's like, I'm gonna do my own thing. Yeah, this is your thing, and so.
Speaker 1: We basically gifted him a show and like, cause there's no if Adam would have pitched this and try to do it himself, it wouldn't have worked, unfortunately, but it just he's very fortunate to have a friend like Nick. I mean it works. Yeah anyway, there, well, he.
Speaker 2: Was on Comtown and then he left, and then that's when the Adam Freeland Show, which it was funny at first when they first they were shopping, even like oh, should we have like a an intro?
Speaker 1: And like should we?
Speaker 2: It was like the bits were still like kind of come towny, and then you saw it started to shift and turn in two.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was showing the cameos for the mayor, like very bizarre, so so weird. I hated that it was soccer. I was like, this is so fucking this is so un American. They talked about like what kind.
Speaker 1: Of porn do you watch? American?
Speaker 3: Come on it is, but you guys, we don't talk about it because yeah, we don't talk about because it's not we don't care. I've been the One Galaxy game. It was hot and it pissed me off, Like the La Galaxy.
Speaker 1: I went to one. I was like, it's fucking hot, man, and I was like, it was. It was a terrible experience. I don't even remember what they did on the field.
Speaker 2: I agree that it's not American, but I think what we are.
Speaker 3: And that's what like the players feel. They're like, man, it's so hot for us, but imagine how hot it is for the people in the stands.
Speaker 1: Doing nothing doing.
Speaker 2: I like soccer. I think, I think that soccer is fine.
Speaker 1: I just don't. I just don't. It's fun to play.
Speaker 3: I do like, I don't mind like because I dated somebody who played soccer, so I went to games and ship and I liked it was fine. But I just I cannot, I can't. I cannot begin to care about like soccer celebrities.
Speaker 2: Female soccer is hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's one of the few sports that I like.
Speaker 2: The super aggressive, crazy good oh yeah, because they want to be like, oh, we're not pussies like the men that.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're hurting each other and it's like it's actually way cool.
Speaker 2: It's like, but hey, the men flopping is pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Come on, like people get stepped on, like their next gets stepped on, like like they got shot by a fucking Chocounas get floided in soccer. It's like crazy people. Was like that someone is standing straight up on their Now I got to read the I'm gonna read the name. We're gonna read our names. Paton dot com. Start tank. You can go over there.
Speaker 3: You can you in our various tears, ask us questions, get it early access, ad free episodes, exclusive episodes, all that jazz, our time, tout shot for mers.
Speaker 2: You know what it is.
Speaker 3: So keep doing the challenge, keep doing challenges, keep sending in your video submissions, keep doing.
Speaker 1: He's crazy, Send him to Kingston.
Speaker 2: Don't send me that. That's so fucking not my vibe.
Speaker 3: Said kingson your als challenging videos.
Speaker 1: People have been telling me that I'm a fucking gor fiend, and I'm like, I'm not.
Speaker 3: You're more of a gorphon than most people that I know for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like yeah, so there you go. I don't like argument. I literally don't like gore. I like mishaps. I'm big fan of mishaps misadventures.
Speaker 2: Even you're a gore horror.
Speaker 1: I like. I like seeing someone potentially fall off a building, but I don't want to see what happens on any land.
Speaker 3: What do you mean this is one of your favorite videos? Is like the guy becoming a dolphin.
Speaker 1: When he has video it's crazy, becomes a dolphin? Won? If I still have that video? You probably do.
Speaker 3: It's probably in between Spider Verse and some fucking guy pulling a sausage out of his asshole.
Speaker 1: I don't know what we're gonna I can't find Spider Verse in my fucking You can't find it a movie in your phone? Clean your fucking phone. I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: But how many you have on your phone?
Speaker 1: Storage? Wise?
Speaker 2: You're about to be really depressed? Is it like over one hundred gigs.
Speaker 1: On your phone? Really depressed? And I'm sure it is.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, I think I'm nearly full. That's outrageous, dude, I have so much shit on my phone, it's really I.
Speaker 1: Don't even know what my storage is.
Speaker 3: But I'm a chronicler. Yeah, well I'm not even a chronic at that moment. Actually, you reach a point where you've amassed so much you're hoarding. It's you're a hoarder digitally.
Speaker 1: I'm hoarding comedy because I'm too afraid of it to be gone.
Speaker 3: Because now you're like, if you need to find anything, you'd have to dig under so much that you you wouldn't be able to find it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Dang, it's like that thing of like if everybody's information was stolen and piled in. It's like it's if no one's yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, that'd be interesting. If you could look if people's directly or set your information, it'd be an interesting version of the universe.
Speaker 3: Whatever we're gonna read the twenty five dollars patrons, now, remember you can join up to make me read your name at the end of the show.
Speaker 1: Count me down three, two and one.
Speaker 2: Alpha five or Alpha V.
Speaker 3: Not sure which one. I'm gonna assume Alpha five from now on. The gayest Bronco fan in the history of being gay. Come come with me, Let's come, let's come. I'm gay.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Uh, bust inside my mouth, put the pen in, put the pin in my Boca Live in Levy, The Loca logert Yogurt presents Anakin, Skywalker and Aunt May doing a fusion dance to become anime and also, my balls.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fifty gigs, fifty gigs of photos one hundred and twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Al right, oh of you've used.
Speaker 2: Quite one hundred and twenty four gigs out of one hundred and twenty eight.
Speaker 1: But there's fifty gigs of that's bullshit. That's kind of a lot. Was this bullshit? Yeah? Just bullshit.
Speaker 2: I have full limp pornographies on here?
Speaker 1: What full videos? Why? Why? No?
Speaker 2: Good reason?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Well, Big Chrissy, Benjamin Benjamin and Yahoo uh a company. Night is trying to figure out how to get into contact with the other transferm snark Tank patrons, Miss t Lamone, Milk, Malik Berry, Stephen Bonnell, Welcome Destiny, uh.
Speaker 1: Antal Footcake, Kobeva.
Speaker 3: The idea that he would subscribe to this as hilarious snark Tank oldest listener I d in profile pick why are you serious?
Speaker 1: Hey? Are you crazy? Crazy? Wait? What is that?
Speaker 3: This is? Mister wait but hole, mister captain Big that's a provisional driver's license.
Speaker 1: What am I seeing? Captain Butthole? He lives on thirty four Tomfoolery Lanes. That's great. I like that.
Speaker 2: I love I love putting bullshit. Like like someone was like, hey, we had to go to see the Museum of Death or something like that was run by the scientologists, but they're like, you can go in for free if you give us your contact information. Obviously want to sell it or try to convert us. I just gave him some bullshit, like you know, like spelt dumbfuck at yahoo dot com, but like spelt differently, you know, like do you you know dumb if you if you some bullshit like that, and and like one two three fake ass street, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like some full as street. Tomfoolery Lane is amazing.
Speaker 2: It's a very good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sad. I'm sure I wonder if there is a Tomfoolery Lane somewhere. There must be, right, Yeah, for sure somebody else. He lives on three Tomfoolery Lane. Oh God, apartments three insane Kobaba snark tanks all this listener idea sure way way ahead of you. Gay boy Farty, Yeah, mo than me. I got way more storage to my phone's dead. Gay boy Farty, Young Colin mistaking white fosphorus for flower the Dark Passengers, Sloppy Toppy and the Jalopi Young Colin pushing current day Colin into a wood chip or feet first and then making snow angels in the spraying viscera. Uh, defending swing from the haters, like it's the Battle of Thermopylae.
Speaker 1: What Thermopylas the.
Speaker 2: Battle of Thermopyla, you know, the final battle of three hundred Oh yeah, yeah, of course I know that.
Speaker 1: I forgot what I was from the Battle Thermopola in the hot gates. Not a Greek homo. I don't know about that. I'm not a Greek homo. That was way that freekmo. Well, I mean, you know, they were obviously relentlessly fucking each other. That's why they were so bro brotherhood powerful.
Speaker 3: It's like the fucking Greek god autistically is what is it?
Speaker 1: Shut the funk up? Read the.
Speaker 3: He's the guy of a correctly guessing then authentically yes, shut up? Literally fed this toddler last week?
Speaker 1: Please? Uh? Why is why is this? Yeah? I fed this, literally fed this out of the last week.
Speaker 3: Why is this crying Delta Gama clamia Le's whi The third Extra m Idea The Stark Tank Awards twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: It's not a bad idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, trans trans Knights kissing as the Dragoon does the work.
Speaker 2: I am going to kill the president with the border.
Speaker 3: A butt to put my cream on, Gaye Dick Long A kiss to build a dream.
Speaker 1: On by Luis Louis Armstrong Yaye Dick Long, dude brother speaking of Uh, I don't know whatever I'm playing Legend of Dragoon. Oh really?
Speaker 2: Why finally?
Speaker 1: Just this is the first time.
Speaker 2: Actually playing it. Yeah, I've played it, but I'm not like I'm really going through the story now.
Speaker 1: Fucking love it.
Speaker 2: My game is fucking hilariously old, but I like it a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know anything about it. It's great, it's good.
Speaker 2: It's so exclusive. Never seen USh it again?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Oh yeah, it's a PC. I guess never. I never seen it again. I wonder what I wonder? What is going to go? Look a volcano? Stupid ass move. I keep messing, No, I'm not fucking it up, and they're telling me I'm sucking it up. I know I'm not fucking it up.
Speaker 3: Literally, today, Slash Today is the Macy's Gay Parade.
Speaker 1: The Knight of Men's on its way.
Speaker 3: The Macy's Day thanks Giving Day parade was crazy.
Speaker 1: Double have the balloons that are blown up and hurt people before.
Speaker 2: No, not hurt people, I have.
Speaker 1: It's insane. Earth existing in Star Wars. Earth existing in Star Wars made me not a fan.
Speaker 2: People?
Speaker 1: Does there the existence star Wars like official? Technically? Yeah, I don't like that either.
Speaker 2: But it's so like not near, like no one's interacted with us ever.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's kind of weird. It should just be in its own fucking I mean, it's literally in a galaxy far far away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes it a little less magical to know that, like Reagan is out there, you know, like it's the past.
Speaker 1: It's the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the light and what about light travel?
Speaker 1: You know, still the past. I don't know, doesn't the store time that much. It's still beh you know, and you don't know that for sure. Travel to me the light somewhere, You're gonna get there when light gets there, So it's time still.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's a long time ago based on actual time or light, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Both both of those things exist simultaneously. You know that these are different things, man, they affect one other but they're different. It's okay, man, you don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Shut up, you brown comedy, Shut up brown communists.
Speaker 1: You look like a Colbert, you look like you look like a fucking Teddy Graham. You're dumb and gay. You're dumb and gay. Well, I knew for a fact you'd be gay when I met you, and I'm disappointed in how gay you actually are. I thought you'd be a little less gay.
Speaker 3: But here, here we are Dave Rubin shouting his own name during sex, d.
Speaker 1: Real ship.
Speaker 3: That is fucking uncomfortable, dude. That is the one thing about being gay. But like I think would be like weird a little bit to shout your own name or to like say your own name during.
Speaker 1: That doesn't that's possible for even like stra lerships.
Speaker 3: Too, It's on It's way more uncommon. If I dated a Chris.
Speaker 1: Christine, I wouldn't You wouldn't dated a Christina? No? Why not?
Speaker 2: You wouldn't it be interesting?
Speaker 3: No, that's that's a lot. That's a lot for me. Man, that's a weird that's a weird line to.
Speaker 1: Be for me. As my name is Kingston. So if a woman has the name Kings and rest walls. It should be fucking burned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but secondly, you've never heard of kingstona Kingstina, Kina literally queens if anything, queens.
Speaker 1: Stupid.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be stupid queens, queens and stupid Kingson's not is that what you're saying kings is stupid?
Speaker 2: Also?
Speaker 3: But uh anyway, the arbater I put I put phenomena phenomenon in the cup chair and tapped the blazer.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Ship is ship in my ass? I'm crouching down over your face. Uh, Berserker Rolli's bang bus size Venus, reckless Rhino, the Sloker too. Why so dirty meat canyons Garfield video but with love Craft didn't get better on Twitch, but I think he got on band already.
Speaker 1: What do what happened? Even it made like a kill myself joke? Oh yeah band for that really yeah?
Speaker 3: But he got unbanned me because it's just like, well, I mean it's against cos, but I mean, come on.
Speaker 1: There's there's people spreading their whole fucking pussy holes out there. You remember that. I do remember that. I have the video still vain.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: First? Same video?
Speaker 3: Actually, first same video Van the Cock, Johnson, My Chris Hanson, Tommagotchi, hard boiled eggs, Bayonetting, a French soldier with a bad dragon, twy old man spaghetti nuts. I started this company. You know that I've had sex with guys domination, I've built the comthrower.
Speaker 1: I'm coming for you. Swing.
Speaker 3: Keep your eyes open. Derek not Chavin is innocent? Hashtag frame around that Asian's whole family or firefighters very right and do in fact hate socialism.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. Uh, they are awesome. That's awesome. I love it so awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Uh, I wonder if they just don't get it then that's so funny. That is hilarious that a firefighter would hate socialism.
Speaker 2: They don't know what communism nor socialism is.
Speaker 1: They don't know any any Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't know the words. Nobody knows words anymore. I'm noticing asking a genie to make Swing allergic to chicken and make Derek no longer allergic to eggs. Why so we're the trade, I think, yeah, especial because Kickson wouldn't get molested by that fucking demon from street Fighter to let me tap camey, it's not a good friend. So like I mean, Ethan Kleinsing versus James Goon, who's the best reformed diaper sniper diaper snipers insane?
Speaker 1: Is crazy? Is really?
Speaker 3: Holy fuck God Christ, that is a wild It's unfortunate that it makes sense like that should be nonsense. But whatever, trans Dragoon, we need a healer to finish the part. The gay harbor butcher load Queen of fat hazard Trump pardoning mister Gobbles, the sick bastard himself. What the sick passing himself with that nasty turkey neck necklacy gobblin big b Bill. It's a lot of fucking words, two parentheses in the same fucking that's a lot. Man bald, blue eyed German man asking if Swingen is the inspiration for Gollum and dispatch young Colin who's lost nineteen of his best guys that day.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Victor Frankenstein's womb sickness.
Speaker 1: I just saw that movie.
Speaker 3: Uh, Victor Frankenstein's a dick. Huh, yeah, he's kind of I.
Speaker 1: Thought he was.
Speaker 3: I always thought he was like the nice, really good guy. I thought he was like the hero, right, No, famously. I really, because I read the book and I thought, like, not read the book. I read Mary Shelley's Frankenston, and.
Speaker 1: You thought Victor was a good guy. He comes across very sympathetic. I thought he was like a benevolent guy.
Speaker 3: He wanted to make a guy. Who doesn't want to make a guy.
Speaker 1: Anyone that wants to make a person's not a great person.
Speaker 2: So parents are bad people.
Speaker 3: Way to go create a person, they don't make it. That's kind of the same thing. Arguably, I make a video and I create a video.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing. There's difference, right, because he's creating a videos like, oh you put up the it's like more sex make maybe come live. I noticed you abandoned your previous Yeah. Yeah, Victor put people together. I see in that movie. That's crazy. He talked about how he's like has memories and glimpses of all these pieces of that's kind of like, that's insane because they were like rapists and killers, lots of them, and like soldiers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense because it would be one brain when no.
Speaker 1: Well he's he's he's an aberration quite literally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like other parts of don't hold memories.
Speaker 1: It's stupid.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess at that moment, I guess maybe the heart possibly has a lot of neurons in it. Maybe I guess not nearly as much as the brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, maybe you guys, I think I think, I think I don't This might be controversial to saying I'm starting to really doubt the scientific veracity of Frankenstein.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, it's crazy. I you have a belief that if we did more tests on people, WI just you know, we shouldn't do probably because you know, billionaires would ruin it, like they do everything. What are you What are you saying? What are you suggesting?
Speaker 2: I think that we have some wild ship scientifically, like some oh.
Speaker 3: We could be unethical. Yeah, yeah, uh, that's why we know it could be ethical.
Speaker 1: The problem is that it would it just would have devolved into not we can't feel it because of the nature of how people suck so much. You could be like, oh, you know, you sign this thing that when you pass away, like somebody.
Speaker 2: Had ducked him in his sleep.
Speaker 1: Somebody likes five. You'd find some guy that of blood blood, you know, uniqueness, right, and it'd be like all right, well, usually there's this thing where if you sign like, oh, you are allowed to use your body for science at a certain point, but then motherfuckers that are rich would be like, I want that guy's blood type bullshit. So they would lie and they would fuck it up, and then people would end up being sacrificing their lives for no reason. And that's why we can't do it.
Speaker 2: Literally, you can sound yourself with a potato, not a potato like I could. Someone could.
Speaker 3: What about a French fries is a potato French fry is? So you.
Speaker 1: Don't I don't think I can.
Speaker 3: You lied to me, you can do it. I could, but I want to be the spirit of vengeance. It means balls thug Zilla and young Colin versus old Colin Copzilla g t A for Swing said, Glitch frocks together. Strong bisexual Jewish ginger who can't pick a struggle.
Speaker 1: Damn, I would go with the I would go with ginger personally. Yeah, yeah, bisexuals.
Speaker 3: I mean that's not really I mean, I mean, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna finish that second.
Speaker 2: It's its own little struggle because of what you're saying now.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just I mean you're doing it. No, I'm literally doing it right now.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying, it's like it's that's you know, is it a struggle. It is a double jump a struggle. Yes, No, It's just this is a pretty good situation.
Speaker 1: It's difficult to jump twice because most people can't jump.
Speaker 2: Twice, right, Most people can't.
Speaker 1: Most people don't even want to. Most people only want to jump. One wants to jump twice. You're not understanding that most people. Would you like to jump twice if you could? Would you like the ability to jump twice? Answer me? I mean like it's like you wouldn't want to jump two times?
Speaker 3: Sure, I just most people naturally don't have a proclivity to jump twice.
Speaker 1: Some people they would all like to jump twice.
Speaker 3: You're not understanding. What I'm saying is there's some people who naturally can jump twice. They have two jumps. That's not really a struggle. It's just an ability. That's like, in some ways, it's less a struggle. I'm just saying, you know, what's the proble, What's what's the struggle?
Speaker 1: Being invalidated? You're doing it, You're invalidating. It's just like it is you're invalidating someone. Know, you just have every option available.
Speaker 3: It doesn't sound like a struggle and that take to be out of the l G get no matter hair, l G L l L.
Speaker 1: Pull it together.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think that's the only reason they're there.
Speaker 1: Really sounds good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's just been the ces no no, I love everyone that I don't know.
Speaker 1: Everybody's saying.
Speaker 2: Literally doubled people.
Speaker 1: But then people invalidate you. What's the invalidation? What are you so worry? Sexual men particularly get invalidated all the time, but it just get called gay because they're gay. Got them. I'm trying to help.
Speaker 3: I will say, I don't know many by Sweeny does not hate the gays. And here's here's what I will say. Here's what I will say. This is a very this is a normal. I don't mean this in any way. I'm just saying that what I've noticed, it's a lot of by men end up dating or married to men, they end up solidifying with with the gay half and buy women after and buy women end up with men off the women.
Speaker 1: It's something that I've noticed. I noticed her. I've slept with lesbian women. I slept with lesbian women before me too, like lesbian it's like sure, yeah, like, hey, I'm joking, I'm joking. I'm joking. I'm joking. I'm not joking. The scared dude. That isn't that insane? That animals kind of do that too, Like to put their little animal with.
Speaker 3: The Halo theme playing and then tape here it goes like this.
Speaker 1: It's like, scared. That animal is awesome.
Speaker 2: I've seen the I don't know if they're prairie dogs or gophers or whatever, but they see them push each other.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're too, don't like they get pissed off and they starts shoving each other.
Speaker 2: It was crazy wild.
Speaker 1: It's very human. Dogs shove each other to like dog sins another. A dog got it like fucking shoves it with its head and it's like you always being aggressive to him. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Tell me I think the videos of girl is throwing raccoons.
Speaker 2: That's very cool. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I want to get a golfer. I want to get a golfriend. I want to around. Why does pissing sound like get a golfriend shove it around the house? What do you just to shove it around? That likes not how I would shove a human but like like a gopher. Little shop.
Speaker 3: All right, Young Colin killed eight people to start the Boss Rush. Open a po box. Just by the way, don't write in about the game. We're working around. I feel like the people are gonna be writing and it's like, actually, you know whatever. Uh yeah, he meant everything. He meant everything we said. We're scripted, and Derek wrote that out. Yeah, I would be quiet crazy, I'll take responsibility. He ended with, written and performed by Uh, big meaty Stings guide for your big Donald dumps shard of the deal, shooting Swing in the head every time he's late. Uh open a peel box, to open a peal box to send you my comrag. No, that's out of that's crazy shootings A gay actor, Rose but Delicious. Tarantino's tenth movie is live action Dragon Ball. Sorry I can't. I had a burrito manifesting Lando eating his own dick on Sunday. Uh have no concept of what that is. Heath reminded of a U. E O card gigs. The real Kingston Jamison, who went missing in two thousand and five, is Swing growing out his beard to be black Santa.
Speaker 1: Yes, sit right, you, Shad.
Speaker 2: I lined it up.
Speaker 1: I got it's pretty. It's thicker than it's been in a long time.
Speaker 2: She had like a hunger games beard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ridiculous. You know, designs and ships like dumb fucking designs. It looks Jennifer is not really my concern. Really alone is pretty bad. It's pretty bad. But uh, she's still a woman, so you know that's with it. I get it.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, even swings Mike wants him to shut the fuck out. Oh yeah, because the uh was he had the auto thing at home. Oh, I will be found at at twenty five wrapped up in a trampoline.
Speaker 1: Springs.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I mean, good God, bless you man.
Speaker 1: What a way to go? What a way to go?
Speaker 3: Ariana Grande killed in downtown by a gust of wind. Yeah, they're getting megath in, dude, I don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They got like Katen before, she was doun before in the last movie. But she is, she's they're both in it's fight. You've seen these Cynthia is a wicked cast and they're just like fucking they were like fucking spiders. They were doing the thing with the other guy that uh that's uh Fiera, I forgot his name, Guy Fieri, Fierro, the guy, the guy from guer Yeah, the guy that plays the love interest in Wicked, the chef guy. It was him and Jeff Goldblum and they were talking about like how he's first gay person ever get Man of the Year.
Speaker 2: Like six Man a year.
Speaker 1: Guy Fieri is the first game man again, Jeff gold.
Speaker 2: Like, you're the first the first game and he's like first openly He's like.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well yeah, oh yeah, I did see that where.
Speaker 1: He's like, yes, he's like some of them are gay because I fuck them sports. I like him so much. He is funny a sports. It's in the sands.
Speaker 3: Sweet Sweeny still doesn't have blinds.
Speaker 1: I donna have what you call it penetrate some So they're not blind, brother, they're not blind. What do they what do they call that? The sun penetrates and they're not blind. They're just curtains. I guess. Uh.
Speaker 3: Swen eats garmand Bojo through his gables alstraw, naming strangers penises at the urinal.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Your name is wing Wing.
Speaker 3: Fear me for I've become gay destroyer of ass fucker of man. I collect pronouns like infinity, Stones, Day's, mbt U, b t W, Sark, Bimpson, young Colin getting the lured into a van with Mega man merch Department of whoror we suck you of We suck you a very penis, We suck you a very penis. We suck you a very penis.
Speaker 1: Whether trans, gay.
Speaker 3: Or queer, that's it's it's stretching over. Yeah, you could you could do something with that though you're you're on the right track. Yeah you could do something there. Yeah, revision necessary, come back next week. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, guys, I gotta stop reading the names for a sec.
Speaker 1: This is really bothered me.
Speaker 3: Derek, why haven't you kissed me today?
Speaker 1: Nice? Nice, somebody's that's the first.
Speaker 3: Time somebody's actually used the names in the way that people intended to actually, yeah, the way it's intended to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dix out on the floor. I love this gay shit, baby, I can't suck dick anymore. Keep it cool.
Speaker 3: What's the name of and it cuts out cock cheese crumbs? Hey, i'm azzy? Fuck that ring?
Speaker 1: Save me?
Speaker 3: Uh goon, devil the man without come chasing cars by blow patrol. If if I'm gay, no, you're just trying. If I'm gay queer, If I'm just gay queer, would you lie with me and just fuck my whole?
Speaker 1: No? That's wrong.
Speaker 3: So everything's wrong. You gotta that's two out of ten.
Speaker 1: You gotta revise. Come back next.
Speaker 3: We gay the syllables. You gotta to focus on the syllables. We are Charlie conk We fucked the hole in his neck. Jesus Christ, I got a forty seventy t I rig for one hundred and twenty for twelve hundred and twenty. At this point, I'm beginning to suspect.
Speaker 1: Lily as twelve. Why we haven't talked about that in a while. It's a weird name to be new. She's like thirty, She's like she's like thirty months. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: At this point, I'm being yeah, Smitch of the kid. The snark tank is powerfully racist. A group of people all getting blumpkins is called the blunkin patch.
Speaker 1: You see, guys, that was a good one, not a bad one.
Speaker 2: It's not great.
Speaker 3: It's not great, solid seven, it's a low seven, highs six, but it's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's a good one.
Speaker 2: I give it a.
Speaker 1: I give a seven easy, unbudging. Seven. Yeah, I think it's more or less what. I don't know. I don't even know why seven disagree potentially eight.
Speaker 3: Whatever, Young Colin. Young Colin tattooing his skin to be the N word.
Speaker 1: Man, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Calcasts is the goat uh star coffee.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, jeez in the lightheaded just reading these fucking names. Six seven, great cool at eight nine.
Speaker 3: I'm so tired the Grinch. I've seen the Grinch do that to a kid. Some kid went up to the Grinch at Christmas time and he.
Speaker 1: Went six to seven.
Speaker 3: He goes eight nine, and he goes, wait, that's actually good, And I'm like, it's counting.
Speaker 1: It's it's counting. I mean, I don't I don't know what you it's over. It's over huge, hold on, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I look at some of the stuff that I remember for like peanut butter jelly time, and she's like, that's also stupid.
Speaker 1: That was fire, okay.
Speaker 3: Uh. Michael Bay is actually just explosions disguised a humans.
Speaker 1: He's convulsive. His arm like expansively.
Speaker 3: Young Colin sabotaging a hopeful art student's entrance exam, knowing full well what will happen in thirty three years.
Speaker 2: It's fucking crazy, moving.
Speaker 3: Craig the Canadian, The Portal, porn parody, pornal nice, very cool. It's your boy, Shawnee d Dick Sucky, stan At Crock Is this true? Young Colin and Anat's battle against Capcom for the rights of Mega Man. You guy should react In the newest Quinton Reviews video, it's only forty two hours long?
Speaker 1: So I saw this? Did you see this? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No? What's up?
Speaker 3: There is a Quentin Reviews video. It's forty two hours long or something. What's not worth nothing? That's worth it?
Speaker 1: What is the concept? Though?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it? I don't know look it up.
Speaker 2: I don't have my YouTuber named Maller that put out a seventeen hour video about uh Star Wars Outlaws.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a bad you're it's like that your bat you're Yeah. Here's my genuine feeling on this, like that these people are if it takes you that long to get your point across, you're bad at this. Like you're bad, Like you're exceptionally shit. Anybody can do that. I can sit in front of a homeless man for seventy hours and get like fucking interesting stories out of him. Yeah, it's not a skill, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's bad. What's the title, what's the what's the topic.
Speaker 2: Of its reviews? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Read the names like pulling up?
Speaker 3: Uh gay, It be like we we all sucked diick down here, we went to the stupid dungety convention. Everything in their new you drip Amage, Lord of All drip Crease, please listen to more Harvey Danger. Check out their first two albums. I don't even think I've heard. Oh was that Harvey? Is that the I'm not sick, but I'm not?
Speaker 1: Is that them?
Speaker 3: Flagpole seta? Uh yeah, maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'll get around here.
Speaker 2: Most recent video is about an hour no look.
Speaker 1: At look for the one that's on'y to.
Speaker 3: So fucking outrageous and I bet it's all meandering.
Speaker 1: There's no way.
Speaker 3: It's forty hours focused. Trump is fighting true tooth and nail to not spend the last ten seconds of his life is in prison.
Speaker 1: He is over. Want to blow me?
Speaker 3: I like to bust fat nuts onto the ceiling of my car until they crystallize.
Speaker 1: In the lack tights.
Speaker 2: That's fucking penous.
Speaker 1: What is the top the Beverly Hill Viillies video that changed everything? Forty two The Beverly Hillbillies. You're going through a direct like if you're the only way I can validate this at all, If you're going do way a complete entire synopsis of the entire seriously, nobody wants nobody wants that that is true, but that I don't want that of anything, lot of fucking I don't want that of anything.
Speaker 2: Ic Look, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not like, oh, video butter be fucking ten seconds or I'm out because my attention span is low.
Speaker 2: But like, we have an average. We have an average for songs, we have an average for movies, we have an average for documentaries. Why don't we It's just like, why don't we change going outside of it? You know, okay, sure go outside of.
Speaker 1: It a little bit, but you don't have to go rewards.
Speaker 3: You're this This video on the Beverly Hilling is not worth thirteen ahol eights.
Speaker 1: No, it's fucking insane.
Speaker 3: Uh Rocky on meth saying your age, you're gonna borrow twenty dollars Adventure Time is peak cart Network especially said past season for Kremlin to Gremlin sham. Wow, guy posting right wing shorts, please watch our series.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. I am absolutely gonna be watching.
Speaker 3: He's trying to clean up immigration with the Shamwell, Uh, freaky Chris, be like, I'm gonna stick my nose in Cami's pussy to really appreciate the euromo.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I'm gonna move forward.
Speaker 3: Wage Lay five eighty three, Elder Millennial thirty eight, Disturbed, Guilty Pleasure, Peppenie Bros. Presents publishing Frank Grenell's new children's book, The whoor Act. Don Donkerson, Homeless Chris, Christopher Potzer, Peep. I keep still wool next to totally just in case my final solution Ellipses Fan, I'm going to peg Jason Toddshadman dot Gov John Strickland.
Speaker 1: Why didn't Santa.
Speaker 3: Visit Auschwitz doing the war because even he couldn't find a chimney. That's a that's a wild one. Uh. The First Church of Keith David. His name is Barack Obama. We just collectively missed his thick Japanese accent. Oh block O, I don't know what you're saying wow, uh gay, no doubt, be like you got me feeling hella gay.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna keep sucking. You fuck me like you should. I'm gonna keep on sucking. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: You don't know that song Hella good that I actually don't actually not that I'm aware I mean it. Maybe if I heard it, I would recognize it, but it's not coming to mind.
Speaker 1: On something Hello good, So let's just keep on dance.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, yeah, I don't know what it's called.
Speaker 1: Hell Man.
Speaker 3: The ghosts of Kingston's Channel and Chris's Halo video show video teaming up to blow up the cast's funny pre rise. I got locked down doing great the second Factory. All I got was locked Previously.
Speaker 1: I wanted I wanted to make a video talking about like just gin and talking about like what I feel about Star Wars.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, And I was just okay shut pre.
Speaker 1: Rise, but I was, but I was all real shit, and I was like, I don't just I don't know if it even matters with the way like YouTube works now, where there's just so much AI bullshit that people can just spell that, I'm like it's even worth like saying anything anymore, You're.
Speaker 3: Probably right pre rise, I got locked, yaw, I got locked doing great real, I'm just trying to get there something factor and all I got was lock to I was previously mentioned. Gay wrestler name not so macho man booty savage, booty ravage. Sorry, nice napster of puppets, dass, goofy. That's kind of fun, that's layered, that's goofy. Dave Rubin being infected by the flood becoming the Dave mind Young Coln going forward in time to remove the sponge, like in the Green Mile Goodie two shoes versus Meani Meani one sandal. Probably, yeah, it is, of course it is, yeah, because what do we have? Evil can evil versus good good?
Speaker 1: Over this weekend I told him about that. He was like, I really think that's the greatest joke ever, And I was like, you are stupid. You're stupid if you think that's a great joke.
Speaker 3: Good When is the snart tank gonna appear on Smiling Friends?
Speaker 1: Ps?
Speaker 3: Grab Beer Grab Grab beer Grab rear is a bar Young Colin getting a scouter tattooed on his head. Piccolo's birdle mouth looking Kloaca Oh yeah, that's very vivid.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Out of focused, big out of focus Bigfoot Rosa parks at the back of the name list. Call me Donica Lewinsky the way I slab big B Big B Bill. Sorry, Miss Jackson. The Grinch went. Instead of his heart growing three times the size, it's his penis.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. They have a three times that's wild. Young Big Pepe had a big Pepe probably had a fucking chodster man. He already had he already had an eight nine inch.
Speaker 3: He had a fucking monster energy can on him. Uh, Young Colin playing hide and Seek with Jared from Rape Way. It's not rape it's Subway.
Speaker 1: He knows that. Uh.
Speaker 3: A theory is hel blonging his Roman and Halo three Prgerian Hunter is having a child Naprom and rounding out our list as always is our loyal our royal.
Speaker 1: King of hap Hazard.
Speaker 3: It's like dragon force.
Speaker 1: It is is it? What is this?
Speaker 3: Is this you?
Speaker 1: You? That is that you? That's really good? That's not me? It's not well. I mean, I don't know I could be that. That's not your voice, though, I guess if you're like I mean, I just it was kind of in the sense I was gonna, I was gonna call it. I was kinda I was kind of in the moment really with it.
Speaker 2: Actually, I was gonna I was gonna do the voice too.
Speaker 1: But then I'm like, no, the people that are enjoying the meme of it don't want to hear I want to hear that Ai guy, that specific person. So I was like, uh, I hate that. It's catchy. Listen to more.
Speaker 2: I agree with stuff he said, and I really don't like that. That's crazy. Okay, well we're gonn to go yeah, bye
Speaker 1: Where Charlie Kurry