Speaker 1: It's the Been in Skin Show ninety one point one The Eagle. Thanks for hanging out with us today. We love when you hang out with us every single day, and we love it even more when you hang out with us at Rollertown beer Works. That's the brewery that Ben and I are partners in up there in Salina, Texas. And man, we've got big doings going on at Rollertown this weekend. They're the sponsor of this segment, by the way, and we're having our own Saint Patty's Day festival. As you know, the Eagle Float will be in the Saint Patty's Day Parade in the morning. In the afternoon, head on out to Rollertown beer Works. Live music, several food trucks, and the re release of the Irish, which is our dry stout. It is on tap nitro style.
Speaker 2: And it is bad ass.
Speaker 1: We'll have green beer, green cocktails. It's going to be a hell of a lot of fun. We hope to see out there tomorrow, not tomorrow Saturday, rather for the big Saint Patti's Day doings. Rollertown beer Works also available in cans at places like Total Wine and More and Kroger and Tom thomb and h being on and on and on, ask your favorite place to carry it.
Speaker 2: Distributed by Benny Keith. All right, now it's time for this Oh yeah, screw thee yeah things on this screwing ro.
Speaker 3: Looking at big oh tee, the trouble muck bung and this scrim snake.
Speaker 2: Boy some chut.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's screw the true.
Speaker 2: What is it? I just said, it's screw patrol. Uh, thank you, sigh boom, Steve, this is the scroll Patrol. I feel like I Ben Rogers. I'm better at using the Internet than anyone in the world. And I know that the three people that I do a show with, Jeff Skinwad, Christina Kray, Cornbread Ray, and Kevin KT Turner, you guys are all highly protective of your algorithms, and I appreciate that. And that's why on Instagram when each of us hits the little magnifying glass, I see a lot of butt cheeks hmmm. And you guys. Skin sees like vintage record players and like soul, R and B albums. Christina sees dogs and West Paul's, and KT sees bands that wear robes. Yeah that and clips. Yeah, I get some of those too. There's another coning, but it is, man I it is. It is offensive what Instagram shows me. It is they're showing it to you.
Speaker 1: Someone putting raw uncooked fish meat up a butt, like the most shocking stuff.
Speaker 5: You know, there's certain shows you don't want to watch when you're eating, Like, for instance, Always Sunday's a show that's not I'm not casually putting on at dinner time. You know, we'll watch something else that doesn't have something that's gonna make you your GAG's off that David Cronenberg movie. Now, that's how I feel when Ben sends something to us on on text message.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this might make me vomit. You gotta be real careful. Yeah, you do have to be careful. And I'm always like, man, I don't know that I needed to see that. Yeah, but sometimes they're pretty good cheeks and you're kind of glad you've saw it. Okay, just take a look at suggested reels. Just give me a play by play, give the listener a play by play, and what Instagram's trying to show me now.
Speaker 1: All right, huge boobs bouncing up and down on a gown, not wearing a bra.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I support big naturals. Don't be a bra snob. Parker Posey is talking about something. Oh, we flew over the North Pole a lady in a bikini, but she's probably a Gilf. Oh yeah, I mean, oh really?
Speaker 1: Oh I think this is a clip from White Lotus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's showed me a lot. Have you seen the White Lotus?
Speaker 1: Yet another chick, Another chick with huge boobs holding the camera out and she's wearing a bikini.
Speaker 2: Right more Parker Posey.
Speaker 5: Mean, there's a lot of Parker Posy in the world right now, and I'm okay with it. She's wonderful. Okay, and you what you watch season three of The White Lotus, will start talking like her in your spare time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, will walking down the street? Oh my god, a puppy dog.
Speaker 5: I love doll Now, I got family from North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Sounds like my aunt Connie. I love it.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, I know who you're talking about now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yes. So one of the things that's been popping up on my timeline lately is man For some reason, there's a lot of people that are suddenly in the music industry. Yeah, It's it's crazy. It's like there's no Barrier sentry. Right, I can become a huge music star if I have a viral reel that takes off. Yeah, so I don't have to go sign to a record label. I don't have to go record an album. All I gotta do is come up with a TikTok or a reel and have it catch on and so, and also with KT's sky Jelly Roll, there's a lot of merging of the lanes. You know, it's muddying. And so you got a lot of white guys that are kind of doing country rap, you know, and they're kind of you know, you know what I'm saying. I don't know. So I recently am getting bombarded with these. So I went and pulled because I know you guys don't want to tamper with your algorithm. But I went, and the Internet has served up six new songs to me by artists I can't even tell you what their names are. And I want you to to decide which of these six songs is the best. All right, you have to nominate one of these into the Scroll Patrol Hall of Fame. Yeah, all right, let's just roll through some of these, and we'll start with one called where you Want to go. But where you want up me? Where you want to go with me?
Speaker 3: Where you want to go? What we're gonna do?
Speaker 7: Yeah, every single time I see myself with you, Well, what we're gonna go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what we're gonna do every single.
Speaker 7: Time I find myself with you every day? Drive it down that Chaudry road with you by my side?
Speaker 2: All yep, Okay, Now what was that guy's name? Yep, we don't know.
Speaker 5: That's the thing is a lot of these guys too, at least in the clips have.
Speaker 2: Been sent me. Uh huh. We're not doing a good job of promoting themselves. But where you want to go, I'll drive down the road. He seems like he was inspired by a mixture of Little NASAs, the new Kendrick Lamar album and s Lynyrd Skinnerd Like he was all three were playing at the same time, and he was standing in the middle where all three come together. And that's that's gellyrol Okay, all right, let's go to number two. This song is, and keep in mind that first one is where you want to go? All right, let's rate it. Yeah, yeah, keep in mind you're gonna have to pick a winner out of these six. Oh that's a winner already. Number two is called country to the Bone China taking her telling you off to the Greeks.
Speaker 3: Indeed, it's bad shoes, Madam.
Speaker 2: Bade, Is this John Day? That's a good question. Did you like that, Christina?
Speaker 6: I mean he could use a little auto tune like the first guy?
Speaker 2: Did I think that one was? Two guys?
Speaker 5: I'll say, okay, back and leave John David alone. Hit it hard man as a rock classic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: My first thought three seconds into that song is it's a reminder to me that I don't want to spend time with most people that exist in the world, like just the vast majority. I'm not interested in spending any time. You can meet him at the parade on Saturday, folks.
Speaker 2: All right, here's one call. This is number three. It's called rough round the edges, got th.
Speaker 3: Camp down on things and toes the number of friends. I'm the kid mouth.
Speaker 7: Keep on.
Speaker 3: Under sure I'll not be torn up and ragget that's just fine with me.
Speaker 2: All right, here's just a saying about this. Here's the thing about this. Honestly and truly, I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: If that exact song was released by Jason Alden, it would be a monster trying to do like that. That guy, it's just his voice is the problem. Just any you know, big bro that sings that that's currently popular, would turn that into a monster.
Speaker 2: Some of these.
Speaker 5: Actually, on all of these, the video matters because this is like the meekest guy.
Speaker 2: So meek. He looks like a guy from accounting.
Speaker 6: You can tell by his voice. It's like, dude, more confidence, You'll be fine.
Speaker 2: It's like that Rihanna. Bit use your outside voice, you know in SNL tyronnis a little rough around the edge. All right, here's number four called love Me for Me.
Speaker 4: We were sweet, I say a good steak because he had to move away, so try long.
Speaker 2: But one day get texted me to say that you wanna break up? Said me, No, you found another guy.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: You texted me that. Where o God, I was like meets post malone. Yeah, but again super meek guy from the IT department, just dabbling and being a rock star on the weekends.
Speaker 5: The next day, man, I gotta say the next one. I kind of felt bad watching really why I'll tell.
Speaker 2: You after Okay, this one on the number five, it's called brick by brick fact.
Speaker 7: To when we first met looking back at the memories we had when we were kids, reminiscent about things I can't forget, like the way you looked in my eyes when we both connect. You wanted to stand me like nobody else did it. You were there for me when everybody else left, didn't want to filter out, and I was there.
Speaker 2: For that one was on.
Speaker 5: I struggled as I was sitting there, going.
Speaker 2: Can you send me that one? A little off? Okay? All right? You fell off a skateboard. That's five here, here's number six. Now number six is called going up, so damn funny make the world laugh.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm around with all this cash draft sound like I'm a king of rats, blast hug with all these sharp plans he means criticized for the world to see.
Speaker 2: Kinda hold it down for an easy legacy. Glee Police, Ready, my love, showing my therapy.
Speaker 4: Everything comes with the feboat with me.
Speaker 2: You're looking that that guy's joking, right, I think he was. I think that guy's he was. He was not joking. Yeah, you're right, he wasn't It wouldn't.
Speaker 6: He sounds like someone who is he trying to sound like? Because he sounds almost exactly like the artists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's trying to sound like somebody who's off beat.
Speaker 4: So when you make the world laugh, Yes, I'm around with all this cash drafts, sound like I'm a king of rats blast time with all these sharp plans.
Speaker 6: Seriously, he sounds like someone that I've heard before, and he's got that same rhythm that it's offbeat like that.
Speaker 2: Is it that guy Troy that hangs out with the Troy Brothers? No, okay, how do you okay? Yesterday?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: They're six. I want to fly back through. I'm a little sample of each one for you. Okay, Yeah, let's go back to number one. Where you want up? Where you want to go? Okay? Right? Number two, all right, Country to the Bone. Number three, rough round the edges sounds like it's straight out of a roadhouse soundtrack. Give that to Rob Zombie and see what he can do with it. Number four Love Me for Men Day good sext mean to save one. Number five is Brick by Brick holding.
Speaker 7: My hand when I felt depressed and I.
Speaker 5: Was there for.
Speaker 2: Yep. And number six is going up so.
Speaker 4: Damn funny, make the world laugh summer around with all.
Speaker 2: Right there it is, you've got where you want to go country to the bone, rough around the edges, love me for me, brick by brick and going up. Uh, Christina, do you have a favorite.
Speaker 6: I'm actually stuck between the last one and rough around the edges because I agree with skin rough around the edges. If someone else got it, they'd be good to go. So I just want to give him a shot.
Speaker 2: It with the KT.
Speaker 5: Give me the guy who's a little autistic.
Speaker 2: Break by brick, Brick by brick, break by brick, all right, have it. We gotta win a good job.
Speaker 1: That's gonna do it for today's been in skid show. I'll never forget the time that KT met the guy from Break by Brick and he.
Speaker 2: Said, you know, pelicans have a throat pouch. Christina is going to stick around and play music right here on the eagle. Here you going, well, I'm gonna get my sack backed dude, all right,