Speaker 1: Okay, we're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app live on YouTube. We just came from the hallway Hopkeittle in the hallway with Carnaesian and Tuala Marcia Collier who's in studio with us, and right now she said, I want to try that as well, so we might try that again with Marcia Collier.
Speaker 2: Marcia is you didn't go anywhere, but it's good to see you again again.
Speaker 3: You haven't changed.
Speaker 1: There's so much stuff that we can talk about in the world of tech, but I know that a problem most people have is managing their email inbox. How they can get through all those emails. Now, I have a search function, which like I don't. It's hard for me to really organize my email inbox. But I know that Gmail has a good search function and I can find a lot of things. But for some people it's that time of year they want to do some decluttering.
Speaker 4: It does, and you can learn all the fancy search for a Gmail, you know, like from with a colon, and you can do those, find all of those and bulk delete all that. But it gets a little tedious because there are a lot of names you won't remember, Like there's a lot of pr people who email me, and it's upsetting so many people. I looked at my inbox and there were eighteen thousand in there.
Speaker 2: I won't tell you how many of mine, but yes, we're comparables.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was pathetic.
Speaker 4: So a new thing that I hear about from Google, which I thought was incredible. It's called Managed Subscriptions. Well, there are a lot of things that we subscribe to, but we don't know that we subscribe to them.
Speaker 2: We've been subscribed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it kind of gets delivered in our mail, which is.
Speaker 4: You know, daily deals, ads, promotions, weekly newsletters from people you never heard of. Oh I love these, thank you so much for those, and you've been hiding in my email box. But I've got a new solution, and it's called Gmails Managed Subscriptions View.
Speaker 5: MO.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're going to want to try this on a laptop. You're going to try it on your phone. But with the Managed Subscriptions View, you can find all the things that you are subscribed to and people who keep sending you emails.
Speaker 1: All right, So where do I find the Managed Subscriptions tab?
Speaker 2: Buttons?
Speaker 4: Okay, you're on a laptop, yes, click on the navigation bar in the top left corner of your inbox.
Speaker 3: Okay, and select manage subscriptions.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm here, so I don't know if we're seeing the same thing.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 4: Scroll down and see if it hasn't automatically installed on your.
Speaker 2: I don't no, but go ahead, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: It's there. I've found it. You poke around you. I put it on my phone and I did it on my laptop. Okay, you can click or maybe it's not in the settings. It is in the on the left hand side.
Speaker 3: It's there. There's when you find it.
Speaker 4: I'll find it, and I wish I could get on most computer and show you how to Maybe we can figure out how to do that. When you find it, all of a sudden, you've got this massive list.
Speaker 3: Mine was had to have been over one hundred people.
Speaker 4: It was a list of all the senders who have sent me multiple emails that look to Google that they need to be unsubscribed or have a subscription. It'll show up there's you'll notice there's a little down arrow that appears in your You know you have primary promotions updates. Da da da da da any folders you've set up, and then you'll find an arrow that says managed subscriptions when you click it, and when you find that, you can click on the name. And when you clip on the click on the name, you'll see all these emails that they've sent you. I was going to say, I haven't opened any of these, not one. So you just click one button and they're all gone. Then you click another button and Google will unsubscribe them from your mailbox, something we've also discussed.
Speaker 1: And this is where it gets complicated, or it does for me, because sometimes those managed subscriptions, the subscription link is fake and it's trying to take you.
Speaker 2: Somewhere to But yeah, yeah, I got that.
Speaker 4: But when I looked at my sent mail after this, it's some sort of Google code to unsubscribe. Because I had this whole list of sent mail, sent mail, sent mail, and it was gibberish letters M M M as the email address.
Speaker 3: It didn't even reveal it to me.
Speaker 4: So perhaps Google takes it out of the code, you know, the pre code that comes in the header of the email, and they send it to that perhaps, so it works really well. I got bored doing it because there were so so many of them. Gmail does a good job I think of getting rid of spam, they say, they let may say, well.
Speaker 2: Mine is pretty accurate.
Speaker 1: It's you know, I don't have to mark everything spam for the most part.
Speaker 2: The algorithm works for me.
Speaker 3: And have you ever looked in your spam mailbox?
Speaker 6: Unfortunately I have, and I said, oh, thank goodness, I missed all these right, because if I, if there was no filter, the amount of junk would be overwhelmed.
Speaker 4: And you'd be paying for that space that they take up. Right, that's something you have to think of. You know, we all say we're worried about having too much stuff in the mailbox, but remember there's also a cost. You only get I think it's fifteen gigabytes for free, it's fifteen minute you go over that you need to pay. And when people send pictures. Also, by the way, while we're at it, when you're in your settings, which is on the right side of your desktop screen for Gmail, go in there and set privacy and security to not have pictures load when you open an email.
Speaker 2: And why would you do that?
Speaker 4: Two things that lets the person on the other end know that you're a live human being and you've both load okay. And second of all, it could have something on there that maybe harmful to your computer.
Speaker 3: Just by letting that picture load.
Speaker 2: So many things to worry about.
Speaker 4: So yeah, well it makes it kind of a pain in the butt because then you have to when you get an email, oh I want to see that purse, and you have to click show pictures from this sender and then it'll show it for the email you're looking at. But if you want to see further. In other words, you trust Target, you trust, Saxophift, Avenue, you trust, you can say show all pictures from this cender and it will show all pictures every time you click open their opening their email. So these are some things, right, But if you get all that junk out of your mailbox, and like I said, as an alternative, even if it's people you like, just go in the search box from colon and the name of the sender. You'll get all their emails and you can click at the top little box click in there and it'll light up all the ones down there. You can I always scroll down to be sure there's nothing in there that I really want to keep, and then delete them.
Speaker 1: Marshall, car I love it when you come on here because I always learned something when you come on here. As a matter of fact, let's talk about brushing scams. I know a lot of people, myself included, doing a lot of shopping with Amazon because of Amazon Prime Sale. And we may be expecting packages to show up because we're making a lot of purchases. But what are we supposed to do if you're getting unknown packages?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I want to know why is it called brushing.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. We'll find out in just a moment.
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: It's Later with mo Kelly Tech Thursday with Marshall Calliak if I Am six forty live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: I Am six forty. It is Later with mo Kelly Tech Thursday. In fact, Marshall Callier joins us in studio. You can see her live with me on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. Marsha Collier. This is a time in which people are making a lot of purchases. They expect to.
Speaker 6: Receive something from Amazon, specifically because this Prime sale one of the mening that they have, but sometimes from what I hear there are products that may just show up that people don't ask for, they didn't pay for, and they should be concerned.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean we get a silo of boxes from Amazon. I mean we buy a lot from Amazon. We have our Subscribe and Save which shows up every month. You expect those, you know they're going to be there, but occasionally, and this happened to me, is I got one of those book envelopes. I'm going I didn't order a book, and I open it up and it's some religious something And I looked at it and said, I didn't order this.
Speaker 3: And I go to my account and I didn't order this. And I was young and naive at the time.
Speaker 4: I called Amazon like they were going to tell me, And they won't tell you who sent it to you.
Speaker 3: That just will not Did.
Speaker 2: It have your correct name and address?
Speaker 4: Was it just your address name and address exactly correct? And I thought it was kind of spooky, especially when the second book came a few weeks later.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's nothing you can do except I've got an answer for you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: It may look harmless when you get these, but really it's proof of something. It's proof of somebody has gotten your information from one of the breaches. They have breached one of your accounts online or let's say on Amazon. If you go to an account that has like all these positive feedbacks everything, the product is really great, and this is something you've received for free and you don't know how or why you got it. It's generally because they've gotten hold of your data. They've sent you it, and they use their email address so they can go ahead and write a review of their.
Speaker 5: Product and it would be quote unquote verified because verified purchase. Oh my goodness, right, So that's one way. The other one is it could lead to credit fraud.
Speaker 2: Think of it.
Speaker 4: How much of their your information do they? By the way, you know your doctor doesn't need your social Security number. I'm real tired of being scammed by doctors and ask it's true they don't need your social Security numbers.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 4: And every time I walk into a new one, I say, and you don't need that?
Speaker 3: Why do you need that?
Speaker 2: What do they usually?
Speaker 6: Without getting all your business on the air, what is their acceptable verification of information?
Speaker 4: Usually your birth date is something that is used and that's used by a lot of doctors or offices everywhere Cedars Sinai, for example, uses your birth date. Your dentist uses your birthday. A lot of people do. But your social Security number should never be given up phishing scams. They've got your email. They're going to send you stuff in email, and like we said, you don't know if you've subscribed or not. They can make it look like the email came from somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Don't click the link, even if you know who it is.
Speaker 4: When I get something from City Bank or somewhere like that, it'll have a link. No thank you, and you've been there before, so you start typing it and it shows up anyway. The autocomplete right autocomplete takes care of it, so you don't have to worry that you're going to get to the right place. But the US Postal Service has made a huge deal out of this because it's major fraud. They've set up a website at USPIS dot gov. That's the US Postage Inspection Service. You go there when you get one of these packages and report it. Then they'll it'll ask a bunch of questions. Federal investigators will trace the origin to stop future system.
Speaker 6: So don't try to return it because a lot of people would on the thing.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know I didn't order this, so did you try to?
Speaker 4: If you call Amazon, you're just wasting your time because they don't care. If you try to contact the person that sent it to you, don't do that. Do not ever engage, because if you've gotten it for free, somebody has sent it to you for some reason that's not to your benefit.
Speaker 2: Always nefarious, and they will ask.
Speaker 4: Believe me, social engineering is are really it's a talent. People can get information out of you that you have no idea. So don't get on the phone with them. Stay a will. And another thing, don't scan any QR codes on the package because they may have been put there to download malicious malware.
Speaker 1: They got us at every turn, exactly because that's seemingly innocent enough QR code.
Speaker 2: Put your phone over it and scan it. Right, So just don't open the door.
Speaker 1: Don't leave your house, don't open your window shades, don't answer the phone, don't go to the grocery store.
Speaker 3: Nothing, nothing is free.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding, but I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: It seems like at every turn we are in danger of having our data stolen.
Speaker 4: Well, do you know there are websites that sell counterfeit US posted stamps. This is the Yeah, it is, because then you're going to get arrested for using the counterfeit posts, and.
Speaker 1: Your money's gone, and you're whatever you're trying to send us not going to go.
Speaker 2: Through the mail.
Speaker 3: No, and you're going to get in trouble.
Speaker 2: But to be fair, I haven't used a postage stamp, and I don't know when.
Speaker 3: I'm mill once a month.
Speaker 1: No, I know my mother does. She is still more comfortable with sending things in the mail. I think that ship sailed for me in two thousand and four.
Speaker 4: No, I don't get like using an envelope writing down the actress spending.
Speaker 3: How much is a stamp?
Speaker 2: I think it's what sixty seven cents or sixty eight cents? Seven?
Speaker 6: You don't forget getting to that point. It's almost a dollar? Yeah, point, okay, a postage stamp.
Speaker 2: Forget about god going.
Speaker 4: We should have bought forever stamps a decade ago.
Speaker 2: Well my mother did.
Speaker 6: She has a bunch of Forever stamps, so to her credit, you know, she's at least savingbody in that regard. I just don't know of any reason to buy a book of stamps.
Speaker 2: Its seventy eight sentse.
Speaker 3: It's seventy eighth. That's just insane.
Speaker 6: Just every cause of a forever stamp for domestic first class mail is seventy eight. So they've built in the increase of the forever Yeah, yeah, yeah, so they know that it may be seventy three for a post to stamp, but we're gonna charge you seventy eight for a forever stamp.
Speaker 2: So we have the we got built in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly, because and how has this murdered the gift card industry?
Speaker 2: Think that's true.
Speaker 4: You will send birthday cards to people. I know some really creative people. They use card stock in their printer and they have some stock things and they'll make little four by six postcards and send them out because at least postcards are cheaper.
Speaker 2: I think I've sent two postcards in my life.
Speaker 1: Once I was in Barcelona, just to like prove, and I think that was like maybe two thousand and three ish, and I think that was the last time I set a postcard.
Speaker 3: When I was in Barcelona.
Speaker 6: It snowed my condolences. It's too bad. Yeah, you know, it was great for me.
Speaker 1: In fact, I was there and the month was September, so the weather was fantastic.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful there, just beautiful there. And did you go to the monastery with museum?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I did not anybody who.
Speaker 4: Goes to Barcelona. Montserrat Monastery is up in the mountains. They have a private art collection. The monks there have a private art collection. Aside from having the Black Madonna in the museum, the actual one.
Speaker 3: The best art collection I've ever had.
Speaker 4: Because I'd walked up to the pictures, I recognized the artist by the style, but I had never seen any of that art before.
Speaker 3: And they have ancient religious, real ancient stuff that they have.
Speaker 4: You walk into a room and it's vacuum sealed when you walk in.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Travel changes and improves.
Speaker 4: Us, it does, but nobody knows about that. It's the museum at Montserrat Monastery.
Speaker 1: So you come in from some tech and you give some travel advice as well. Why not, Marshall Callier, I always love city with you. How can people find you?
Speaker 2: Just in case?
Speaker 3: You can find me kind of on Twitter?
Speaker 4: I do check, but Twitter's getting to be a lonely place. But I still check for other people that I know that are on there. I'm at Marsha Collier. I'm at Marshall Collier or Marsha Collier m A R S H A C O L L I E R dot com on the Internet and there's a contact page.
Speaker 3: And sorry about the old pictures.
Speaker 6: Always great to see Marsha Carrey, but maybe old pictures. But we have you live and in person in the studio.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Mo. It's fun being here.
Speaker 4: I love love seeing all of you and getting your emails and your messages.
Speaker 6: Will be a touch, kay if I am six forty live everywhere the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI A M six forty.
Speaker 8: Mister Mokelly, he wounds a SOT. This is autonomous vehicles, might be on the ball, nothing too Alla comes on, cleaner tone, under control.
Speaker 2: This says m Kelly is wrong, but More thinks he's on.
Speaker 8: The payroll for Wamo Chris, Wamo Be Bad Cut You Openmo be overgram Mob Bad You.
Speaker 1: KFI is Later Kelly Live on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and the iHeartRadio app and just a show note. Tomorrow, I'm going to be out of town. In fact, I'm going to a martial arts seminar in pleasanton California, So we will have a best of tomorrow.
Speaker 2: But that's the bad news if you will.
Speaker 1: The good news is we're going to do one more hot Kito in the hallway before the show's over. So at going to the top of the hour at the end of next segment, do one more example of hop kto in the hallway. So if you want to log on to YouTube now and get ready for that. And also when you log on, let's say you're logging on for the first time, you've never seen the video portion of the show before, make sure you like and subscribe. You subscribe, it makes it easier to find the next time you get on YouTube.
Speaker 6: It will pop up as far as the live that's running. And if you like it, it just helps us.
Speaker 1: You know, we're not charging anyone for it, so it helps us and it gives even more inspiration to do more and more videos. Daniel's been doing a lot of videos making sure we have clips available that you can share and tell your friends about. It's the coolest thing right now in radio and how much does it cost?
Speaker 2: Free ninety nine.
Speaker 6: Three ninety nine, and you'll be able to see also the hot Keyle in the Hallway as part of the show, because if you're listening.
Speaker 2: Right now, you can't see it. It's all visual. It's video baby twenty first century. Now let's talk about this wayward way Mo.
Speaker 9: Way Mo is offering teen accounts for rides. No, no, no, not like for example, Twalla has two kids, all right, one is an adult.
Speaker 2: But I'll just for the sake of this two kids. Heretofore they would have to use Tauala's account to get a ride.
Speaker 1: Now his daughter, who is not eighteen, can get her own account on way Mo. And I feel some kind of way about that. I don't feel comfortable. Why is it they need to have my child's name and information?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they probably have dad's credit card. Okay, I got that, but I will defer to Tuala until he says something which.
Speaker 2: Is a lie Mo. Yes right now.
Speaker 10: It is the exact same as when we first discussed Uber for teens. This is basically, if I have a way Mo account, I can add my daughter to my account, so that way I don't have to necessarily say order or set up rides for her. If she knows what time she is leaving school, she consider it of herself. I can see everything that's happening. She can't say, Hey, I'm going to home and all of a sudden, I see it's going to the mall.
Speaker 2: No, it can't do that.
Speaker 10: I can look up and see what it is that she's doing, and I can see that it is picking her up from school and taking her home, and I know what time it's it's doing all of that.
Speaker 2: I can watch it all. Okay, father, This is the exact.
Speaker 10: Same as as children who come to our school, the school that I work at, we have a lot of children who receive transportation services.
Speaker 2: The transportation companies.
Speaker 10: They have all the parents' information, they have all the children's information, all the data they need to know about the child, and and and they pick up these kids, they take them home. And that is basically the new way, you know, with the with the old story of which would a.
Speaker 2: Woman rather a man or a bear? I'm sure she.
Speaker 10: Would say away, mo, why because it would get her home safely and there's no man in the car that could possibly attack her.
Speaker 2: I am sending my.
Speaker 10: Look, here's my thing, because my daughter's about to start a new school, tenth grade.
Speaker 2: She she's about to, you know, be there right.
Speaker 10: The school is closer to where she lives and she gets out a little earlier. So for me, it's like, ooh, I don't want to have her to wait after school for her A way more death trap in a way more versus having some scurvy dude come and pick her up to take her home.
Speaker 2: I don't trust that. And no offense. Foos, you're.
Speaker 10: You're not scurvy and scary and full of gay grisson.
Speaker 1: How do you know he's just saying like he has a Middle East not in the least from a middle age disease.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 10: That's what's happening is happening in the uber lift community right now.
Speaker 2: I just can't keep And here's the thing.
Speaker 10: Look, I had my son because I didn't make him back to pick him up the other day. I had him take away more home. But you know what he can do. He can fight, Okay, he can fight all right, So I'm not I don't have to worry about him, all right. He can keep it down. My daughter, you know, she would be out there with Carnecia trying to show me the get out of the hot keto a risk grab. I can't have that, So I know I'm not putting her in there, Mo. She's getting in a car with no guys, no girls, even no one that could possibly kidnap her, and they're going to take her to the house and it's gonna drop her off and I'm gonna be able to follow the ride.
Speaker 2: Hell yes, thank you, Wayne. The car is just gonna lock up.
Speaker 4: Mo.
Speaker 10: You act like there's just rolling gigs of men walking around. Yeah, surround us, Yes, matter what's happening.
Speaker 6: Yes, We've had a guest on this show, grown ass man who got stuck in a Waymo was just kept going in.
Speaker 2: Circles, couldn't get out.
Speaker 10: That was that was that was in the beta testing phase. He got in it when it was where it was in Phoenix, where they were doing the beta tests.
Speaker 2: That's where he got Oh.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait, where are these way more Tin accounts starting out Phoenix?
Speaker 2: This is this is years later already.
Speaker 10: This is just making sure that everyone could take advantage of all these wayims.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for Waymo to get to the valley. Still, Way Mo, I need you in the valley.
Speaker 6: You know, for all this boot looking you're doing, they have not offered you official position.
Speaker 2: They're still paying you under the table. This is absolutely you a thinking better form a kickback.
Speaker 10: This is scandalous slander and I will not have my name drug through the mud like that. I am just a proud uh technologist and I love seeing the future.
Speaker 6: Now, Mark Ronner, have you been in a waimo yet? Absolutely not, thank you, And I'm not in a hurry to do it. And I want a forensic audit of Towalla's bank account. You do know that when you are being paid to endorse a product, you're supposed to let people know on you.
Speaker 2: And that's how you know.
Speaker 10: I'm not I've taken the test, and that's not the one we're even doing right now.
Speaker 2: We're doing violence in the workplace.
Speaker 10: We already did the whole Payola plug, all the tests that was earlier.
Speaker 2: In the year. It turns out we're against violence in the workplace. Who knew? Yeah? Right right? Oh, there's so many stories I can tell with that one.
Speaker 6: So oh I always think I'm just like imagine someone taking that test and just being like, oh, we're not supposed to do.
Speaker 11: That, right, Like wait a minute, we've been Oh wait really wait, I can't hit some Oh okay, I mean just last week. But even even the verbal violations because there's also a section of verbal attacks and.
Speaker 10: There are things you cannot kinnot say to a coworker. And I'm sure marking a test to this. There have been people here, even those in a managery position, who have totally defied that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for those who don't know, every two or three months we have to do these online training sessions would take anywhere from fifteen minutes to an hour, and you have to listen to these fake people because they have like they're all actors, and they have these scenarios that you have to Like John comes up and says Susie, hey, you want to sleep with me tonight?
Speaker 6: And then they give you a multiple choice like, hey, is that inappropriate? B should should do? Is he telling her supervisor C?
Speaker 2: A and B it's just really really dumb. She should go home and something. Yeah, right right right as that, you're like, why would everyone think that that's the answer. Yeah, Well here's the spoiler.
Speaker 6: The answer to all the questions is you nark everyone out about everything all the time. Yeah, you're right, you're right. Tell your supervisor. Within a doubt, tell your supervisor. It's always some form of narchy. Yes, it's Later with mo Kelly can't. I Am six forty We're gonna talk about the bees which are attacking and killing people in Arizona.
Speaker 2: What's up with Arizona that way, molds for kids and bees killing people in Arizona. Don't go to Arizona. We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty Win mo Kelly onk.
Speaker 1: Six Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. And I always have to quickly reset when I talk about bees. It's because Twalla put a story in the stack regarding bees. When I talk about bees, I feel compelled to remind people that I have a phobia of them. Not a fear, but a phobia, an unrealistic, un irrational fear of them. Yes, I've been stung by a bee before. It stung me on the nose just once. But if there's a bee around me, I probably will freak out. I don't even play around with that. It's not even something you can joke with me. In other words, like if you said, mother, there's a b on your back, I would freak out. No exaggeration. So we have a bee story to talk about it has to do a b burder. Yeah, you couldn't even watch the video that Daniel put up the last time.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 1: All good nightmares being serious, Nope. And some of the worst nightmares I've ever had had to do with bees. It's usually like a bumblebee or a carpenter bee. Get serious, no exaggeration. So I don't want to like fill my mind with all those thoughts about bees because I'll start having nightmares.
Speaker 2: But on Monday of this week, a man was murdered, murdered.
Speaker 6: Nicholas Lopez Soto murdered by bees while they were just using a lift to remove stucco from a side column near the roof area. In fact, this was a bee colony which was going to be removed the next day. If they would have just waited twenty four hours to do this work, it might be live today.
Speaker 10: Okay, Now, before you go any further, I just have to say this is the one time I agree with you that these bees assassinated this year. This year, gentlemen, because they were removing the paneling so that the next day bee trappers could come in and remove the hive. I believe the bees caught word of this and they said, you know what we're going to do. We are going to assassinate poor mister Soto to send a message to this community, don't come blanking with us bees.
Speaker 1: It was a premedic premeditated, preemptive assault on an unsuspecting man, that is true. And I'm really angry at Daniel because he's trying to put up video to to taunt me right now on our YouTube channel page.
Speaker 2: Poor mister Soda.
Speaker 1: He was taken to the hospital after this inexcusable attack on him, where he later died. They don't know whether he was actually allergic to bees, but after a hundred or so stings, does it really matter?
Speaker 2: Doesn't really matter?
Speaker 6: I'm They say he had about two dozen beastings, So maybe I overestimated and exaggerated, but two dozen beastings.
Speaker 2: I know I freaked out with just one. Stephan. How many times have you been stung by a bee?
Speaker 6: I think once when I was really really little. Okay, yeah, Mark, how about yourself. It's been quite a while and it can't have been very many times. But I know I didn't lose my mind over it, like you are. What are you trying to say? I think I just said it twelve.
Speaker 10: Uh, I think there was maybe once in my lifetime. I think I put my hand down some grass and a bee was in it, in the star of hand Carnelisha, how many times once?
Speaker 3: But it was a wasp. It wasn't a bee.
Speaker 1: That's it doesn't matter. Okay, a murderer is a murderer. It doesn't have to be a specific type of murder.
Speaker 10: Okay, let's it's not all bees all bees all like, let's let's not do that to the bees.
Speaker 6: No, they're the African American bees, which are the big carpenter bees.
Speaker 10: Okay, these, Yes, you've got the African American bees. You've got uh, the murderous murder hornets.
Speaker 6: Yes, you've got carnivorous ones.
Speaker 10: Yes, you've got just irregular worker carpenter bee that's just building, just just digging in the wood, building, making nests and things.
Speaker 6: This shoe.
Speaker 10: You've got our honey bees. It's huge, it is huge. But it doesn't sting have one have one land on you?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I don't need to. That's the point you're gonna you're gonna put that to the test.
Speaker 10: Look, mo, I'm just like this is one time, I'm just this one time I found a story that supports your theory that bees do have it within them to kill. But you cannot say all bees kill. These build These bees murdered this man. They run, They plotted it, they planned it. They said, well we're gonna do. We're gonna wait. As soon as they take that paneling down, you twelve, you are are sacrificial bees.
Speaker 2: We love you for doing this.
Speaker 10: Thank you God for for for standing up for the colony.
Speaker 2: We love you all. They waited until he came.
Speaker 1: And Zach Stephen Mangram on the YouTube chat says, I want to see mo use hop keto on a swarm of bees during the break.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just running.
Speaker 6: There is no interaction, there is no.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to kick a swarm of bees. I'm not trying to punch them. It's not like they're gonna grab my wrist. There's no weapon I can news on the bees. All I can do is run and hopefully get somewhere they can't.
Speaker 2: That's all you can do.
Speaker 6: You need some therapy, and I'm here to help because I care about you. You don't, and no, I do to some degree somehow. And if you if you remember the old Saturday Night Life Sketches with John Belushi as as part of the B Gang. You know they've got the the antenna on the on the like the slinkies and stuff. I think if we all wore those kinds of costumes to work, maybe this would help you kind of calm down from this.
Speaker 2: Is this like Batman?
Speaker 1: You throw them in the in the well and then they start, you know, having bats around them so you can get over his sphere of bats, immersion therapy or whatever.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's what it is. MO, You're Batman. Anything to get you over this, You're Batman. Hop you do in the hallway, okay? If I am six sported left everywhere in the heart radio
Speaker 7: App as I and the KOST HD two, Los Angeles, Orange County more stimulating talk