Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, that listen.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you this, some of you out there listening to me right now, you need to make better life decisions. You need to make better life decisions. Too many people in this world.
Speaker 1: Are making bad choices and decisions. And you already know that. All I talk.
Speaker 2: About is the mindset, because it's everything. If your mindset is not right, you're gonna make bad choices and decisions because you have not gained mental maturity. You have not grown mentally where you should be or where you could be. And that's a fact. People are just acting and reacting. You're not thinking through to the consequences. You know, some of you out there, you think you bad. Nobody can say anything to you because you think you're so bad. Someone's always badder than you. Always.
Speaker 1: You have to start with that negative attitude.
Speaker 2: It is not cute, it's not macho, it's not pretty, it's awful because when you think like that, you go around making bad choices and decisions that can alter your life forever, all because you think you're bad. Some of you out there, and you're so angry. But guess what, You've been angry ever since you can remember. Now you know that it's sad. That is ridiculous. You've been angry as long as you can remember, just an angry person.
Speaker 1: You've allowed what you've gone through just.
Speaker 2: To make you better and angry and just so full of rage. You've gotten so comfortable being that way. You go out, you commit murder. You go out, you commit road rage. You know, because you're so angry.
Speaker 1: You go out, you.
Speaker 2: Cause fights because you're so angry, and you've chosen to stay angry all of your life. Self inflicted pain, that's all it is. Anytime you choose to remain the same, it's self inflicted pain.
Speaker 1: You deserve better than that.
Speaker 2: You make rash decisions when you're angry. You make bad decisions when you're angry, and many of you have made life altering decisions because of your anger. When every day that you live it's an opportunity to change, it's an opportunity to be better, it's an opportunity to get.
Speaker 1: Rid of that anger.
Speaker 2: If you want to see how angry you are and how ugly it is, start journaling.
Speaker 1: Journal your life, because.
Speaker 2: Journaling will help you to see the behavior that you actually have and the behavior that you could have.
Speaker 1: If you start thinking.
Speaker 2: Through to the consequences, thinking about what you're doing before you do it, replacing that old just quick to react with a better choice.
Speaker 3: Start journaling, it will help you. You have to want to change, you have to want to be a better person. Some of you, you have so much hate in your heart. You're hating people who are dead and gone. You're hating people who hurt you long ago.
Speaker 2: Some of them are dead in their grace, and you're still holding on to all of that negativity because that one person you can't get away from is yourself.
Speaker 1: Instead of choosing to change, you're choosing to remain.
Speaker 2: The same, the same, mean, bitter, hateful, angry person, when every day you live is.
Speaker 1: Another chance to be better.
Speaker 2: But instead, what people do is they're mad at themselves.
Speaker 1: They're mad at the world, the world they're doing.
Speaker 2: You project your heart and your pain and your anger and all of those negative things onto people that didn't do it because you don't have any self control. You don't think through to the consequences. You just react or act.
Speaker 1: You must make better decisions and choices.
Speaker 2: Some of you, you're out there, you're cheating.
Speaker 1: You know you're wrong, you're wrong.
Speaker 2: And the women and men who are getting into relationships with people who are already in relationships.
Speaker 1: You know you're wrong.
Speaker 2: You need to make better choices and decisions. Some of you out there and you're eating yourselves to death eating yes, just go bah bah blahaaba, eating yourself to death. That's a sin. Guttny is a sin. You have to make better choices and decisions. I'm not saying it to hurt you. I'm saying that to help you. People must start making better choices and decisions for their lives, point blank. No one is gonna do it for you. You have to do it for yourself. You can be better, but you have to want it. You have to entertain the thought. You are the one who have to do something different. I did a recent episode about financial wisdom. You have to make better decisions.
Speaker 1: Are you going to spend your.
Speaker 2: Money because your neighbor spending theirs? And for what you you know, you think you assume the neighbor is spending theirs.
Speaker 1: They got a new car, so you gotta get a new car.
Speaker 2: Whatever you see someone have, you want to be one up on them and they can afford it. You're struggling, and that goes for people with lots of money. And people with little money because people make bad life decisions. Some of you, all you do is gamble all your money away, gamble all of your money away. You don't pay your bills, You take from your children because gambling is more important that Gambling has possessed you. It has taken control in your.
Speaker 1: Life, becau of you allowed it.
Speaker 2: You have to wake up and make better life decisions. No one can do it for you. You can't do it for anyone. You have to do it for yourself. So many people should just be sick.
Speaker 1: And tired, I mean, dog gone, sick.
Speaker 2: And tired of living the same vicious cycle.
Speaker 1: But they're not. They're not.
Speaker 2: They keep making the same bad choices and decisions, getting the same terrible results. Many of you, you're getting into relationships.
Speaker 1: You know that person is someone you shouldn't be with.
Speaker 2: You know how they speak to you, you know how they treat you, you know how they disrespect you, but you still want them in your life.
Speaker 1: Make that make sense, Make it make sense.
Speaker 2: And then you wondering why you're in such chaos, why you're in such pain in your heart, because of the choices and decisions you're making. You're letting what your eyes, see what your heart feel, your desires and your wants, and your emotions and your feelings. You letting all of those things rule you, control you lead you into bad situations and bad relationships.
Speaker 1: You must make better choices and decisions.
Speaker 2: Some of you have children, and you let your children run you. They control you, and then you wondering why you're crying. Oh, they're beating me, they're cursing me out. Duh, because you gave them the power to do it. You gave them the power to do it. If I would have tried that with my mom, oh, I wouldn't be here right now.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you if it.
Speaker 2: And if I was, I would have such a big gap in between my teeth because she'd been knocked the front ones out. I'm just telling you, your kids, and any other person in your life, husband, wife, friend, neighbor, coworker, boss, I don't care who it is. They will be to you what you have allowed them to be. They will treat you how you have allowed them to treat you. Because you are the teacher, you teach your child exactly how they can treat you. You teach them that they can curse you out. You teach them that they can beat you. You teach them that they can disrespect you. You teach them that they can leave and come back when they want to. You teach them that they can punch holes in the walls.
Speaker 1: And you have taught them.
Speaker 2: Because you made bad choices and decisions. Everything we go through, we have to look at ourselves. What role did we play? How did we contribute? See, a lot of people want to blame Oh, they want to blame their parents or whomever the caregivers were. They want to blame them because they went through trauma and tragedy as a child.
Speaker 1: That's awful. No child on.
Speaker 2: Earth should ever go through trauma or tragedy because of their parents or some other adult or anyone. Because kids commit crimes against kids, no one. But what I'm saying to you, you do not have to allow any negativity that you're going through to dictate the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: That's a choice.
Speaker 2: That's a decision made by you. You can blame who you want to, but it does not benefit you.
Speaker 1: You can blame who you want to, but it does not make you better.
Speaker 2: You as an adult, have to be responsible for whatever you do, whatever you allow, whoever you allow in your life. You are responsible. Some people, they don't choose to change. They allow everything negative that they went through to shape their current lives. They do things nefarious and just horrible things because of the things that was done to them. That's not how you become better. You don't become better by doing the same things or worse. You become better by being better.
Speaker 1: Hiding and.
Speaker 2: Sneaking and doing things what you think are in secret does not make you a better person.
Speaker 1: It makes you worse.
Speaker 2: And no one on the face of the earth should choose, willfully choose to be worse. You must make better choices and decisions. When I chose to change, I mean, I've never been that far out there, but I've done some things. I mean, I've done some things that I'm not proud of.
Speaker 1: But when I chose to change man for me, I never look back. Never. You have to want better for yourself.
Speaker 2: So many people in this world are of unhealed hearts and minds, and because people are fuelled by their thoughts, their feelings, and their emotions, people are led into terrible situations and into terrible relationships with terrible people because they cannot see beyond their feelings that wants, their desires and things of that nature. So they're led wrong. And that's why it's so important that people start making better choices and decisions. Grow ever, Ever, Ever, you will never grow and mature to the person that you could be by remaining the same. And that's all I'm saying. I'm leaving it right there. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Please share.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you so much. I love each and every one of you. I end every episode the same, and I hope and I pray that.
Speaker 1: You do it. Do it for yourself, think on it,