Speaker 1: On our website along with our social media links to x and Facebook. That website is www dot The Secret Teachings dot info. That's TRIPLEW dot the Secret Teachings dot Info. If you're in the free archive listening right now, thank you so much because spreaker or the archive is hosted, pays us when you listen, so that supports the show. If you've grabbed a copy of one of my books recently, thank you so much for that because that also supports the show. Otherwise, ground zero dot Radio is where you're listening initially Monday through Friday. Ground zero dot Radio Aftermath dot Media. Welcome to the broadcast this evening. Now, this is a pre recorded show from about a week or so ago. As most of you know, I am on the other side of the world right now from my home base in Arizona, and I'll be traveling on the other side of the world for about five weeks, maybe more, depending on what the situation is at the end of those five weeks. But I have my radio equipment with me. I wanted to have a whole week prepared ahead of time, that's this week, so I could explore the location. This week. I'm in Tokyo near Shibuya and right next to Ebisu station if you want to get an idea of where I'm actually at in Tokyo, and I will be exploring the city. I wanted this week free, so I recorded a bunch of shows for this week. They're all brand new, they're all fresh, they're all timeless content that you can listen to anytime. It's not topical necessarily, and some of the shows this week will actually be based on listener commentary, things that people asked me to talk about. For example, a couple of weeks ago, two Fridays ago, I did the show in Shintoism. That was a listener request, and tonight another listener request. Actually I've had two people request this this year and it just never really came up. And the subject is the Bermuda Triangle. That's a good subject. When is the last time you heard about the the Bermuda triangle? How long has that been? Honestly, I forgot about the Bermuda triangle. I had a book on all the triangles and it was an old book that was falling apart. I got rid of it. Since that book, I don't think I've ever thought of the Bermuda Triangle and I was talking to my friend writer Lee, who does Raised by Giants and over on YouTube, and Writers said, Hey, we could talk about the Bermuda Triangle. And I thought, that's a great idea. Writer, we should talk about the Meina Triangle. So we have writer with us tonight. I'll bring him on in just a moment, but before we get into that. I grew up in Florida, and I don't know if it was just my household or my family, but in Florida people know about the Bermuda Triangle because it's right off the coast of Florida. Well, I mean technically, it's a very large area that spans from southeastern Florida, kind of like the Miami area, all across the Bahamas, and it stretches out to Bermuda in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and then downward to I think it's like the tip of its like northern Puerto Rico. It's just above Hati and the Dominican Republic, So you get this big, big triangle. Now, also living in Florida and hearing about the Bermuda Triangle and then watching the Discovery Channel, the History Channel, watching these different shows I remember as a kid, I was fascinated with something like this, anything supernatural, anything unexplained. But as a kid, I didn't understand that much of what you see on the Discovery Channel and the History Channel is a stretch of the facts and the imagination, to say the And so as I learned more about everything I was interested in, especially you know, UFOs and mysterious things like the Bermuda Triangle. Over the years, I learned, well, there's definitely mystery there, and there might be individual explanations for why a ship or why a plane disappeared, but it's probably not because this is one of the big conspiracies that it's been concealed in the Bermuda Triangle, that there's an Atlantean pyramid that has a crystal at the top that beams a signal that disables electronics. I don't know if that's like an EMP or if someone took some LSD or some DMT or something like that and they imagine that. I don't know what the situation is, but that's one of those sort of tabloid stories that goes alongside of the Bermuda Triangle. Right. You hear something like that and you're thinking well, that's nonsense. It's crazy or you believe it. And either way, whether you believe it or you think it's crazy, it takes away from the true mystery of the Bermuda Triangle. And also, you know, the question is like is this thing still active? Do planes and boats still go missing or have issues with their electronics? I mean, with the amount of influence something like this has had on pop culture. Not maybe as much anymore, but it was a lot bigger, probably twenty years ago. For as much influence as something like this has had, you don't really hear anything about it today. It's kind of died off in terms of popularity. And there are also other triangles around the world. In fact, there's one off the coast of Japan, probably the other major famous triangle. But the Bermuda Triangle, with all the popularity, you would think that like thousands of ships and thousands of planes, like there's just fleets of ships and just like ten thousand planes at the bottom of the ocean. But that's that's not actually true. This triangle that's in the North Atlantic or in the central to South Atlantic. Excuse me, it's in North America, the Atlantic Ocean. I guess it goes south to north, but it's mainly kind of in central to south. They estimate about fifty ships and twenty planes have disappeared. That's a lot, especially if they were big ships, big planes, but it's not kind I don't know. My impression at least was always that there were like thousands of planes, and like anybody who flies into this thing, immediately the plane just vanishes. It's like an episode of the Twilight Zone. You're in Manhattan and there's dinosaurs. But that's not really the case. There's only been really maybe seventy different cases of some of stuff disappearing in the Bermuda Triangle. And the other thing is the boundaries of this Bermuda Triangle. I mean, you can look at a map and they can highlight the area. It's like Miami to Puerto Rico to Mute up in the north of the Atlantic, central North Atlantic, the very northern tip. But the boundaries really aren't agreed upon universally, so not everybody even agrees where the boundaries of this thing are. Some people have it coming down to Haiti and Cuba, maybe Hell, maybe even Jamaica, and some people have it extending up into like the East coast of the United States. I mean I was always under impression as a kid when they said that this thing was off the coast of Florida, off the East coast. I always thought it was like if I went to Daytona and looked out at the Atlantic Ocean, that that was the Bermuda Triangle. And that's not the case unless you go several hundred miles out into the ocean. Then you hit the very tip of it. But it's not really agreed upon where the boundary is. So I would think that makes research really difficult because if you're trying to map out planes or ships that have gone missing. I mean, what if a plane or a ship goes missing just you know, anywhere else in the world, like that Malaysian flight for example, that didn't go missing in the Bermuda Triangle, but it still went missing. Did it fall into a Bermuda triangle like vortex? We just didn't know about that particular triangle. I mean, how many things go through what we call Bermuda Triangle and they don't have any issues at all? Is it only certain times of the year. Is it only certain times of the day. Is it only during storms? A portal opens up in the clouds like there are lots and lots of questions to ask and lots of things to consider when we look at something like this, especially when we try to really get down into the details of it. And of course, you know, it's a mystery, but there are also very earth based, if you will, material scientific explanations. One of the major theories is that at least for boats, there might be rogue waves that strike a larger you know, vessel or a smaller vessel even worse for a smaller vessel and capsize it and sink it and you know, disappears. But there's an explanation obviously for why that is. And even if it is a supernatural explanation, there's still an explanation. Very few things have no explanation. We as humans might not have an explanation, but there's an explanation somewhere we just don't really know. According to the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, there is this is a quote. There is no evidence that mysterious disappearance has occur with any greater frequency in the Bermuda Triangle than any other large, well traveled area of the ocean. Well based on the evidence. I would be inclined to agree with that. Like I said, a few minutes ago, boats and planes go missing elsewhere, but we don't call those areas the Bermuda triangle. We only call this the Peria triangle because of the area Bermuda. It's kind of like a triangle within the area creates a triangle the area that these planes and ships have gone missing, and there's a cluster of them within that triangle. But if something goes missing outside of that triangle, you know, we still might turn it into some big conspiracy like the Malaysian flight, but it doesn't get the same kind of attention as say the Bermuda Triangle, although certainly people talked about that. When we heard about the Malaysian Air three was at MH three seventy that went missing. There's all kinds of theories about that. It was over a patent of vortext opened up. One of my favorite conspiracies I read in Time magazine. This is from Time magazine. The Illuminati did it. That's yes, the Illuminati. They they're definitely yeah. They I don't know how they did it, but they did it. It says, this is Time magazine, the Illuminati. One guess points to the supposed vortex energy and the Earth's surface that the Illuminati. So this is combining two ridiculous things here. Well, one that's true, one that's a little ridiculous. The Illuminati used the vortex energy points of the Earth or ancient aliens were working with the Illuminati. This is right from Time magazine. Who agent Amelans who control the energy grid in order to disappear the plane. That's my favorite Malaysian airline missing flight conspiracies. Without further ado, let's bring on our good friend Ryder Lee. We have a full show for tonight, by the way, full two hours every day this week. It's just the same. I just recorded these shows ahead of time. Rider Lee is with us. Writer, thank you so much for coming on the show. Let's talk about the Bermuda triangle. What do you think so far of what I've.
Speaker 2: Said Bermuda Bahama gone, I'm pretty Mama.
Speaker 1: I should have brought you in with that Beach Boys dude.
Speaker 2: I love the Beach Boys is freaking classic. But no, I agree with you, dude, Like first off, things are having me on, really appreciate it. Always joy and and honor to be on your show. Always love talking with you, thank you and you're right and seeing that because the Bermuda Triangle was kind of one of the first things that kind of got me into the community as well, you know, like in the ripe days of YouTube in like two thousand and eight, you know what I mean, when they had all the conspiracy videos where they would do lists, remember list where they would do like the top ten weirdest and strangest things that ever happen and stuff like that. Some of those were like some of my favorite videos. And the Bermuda Triangle was always like a mystery like they which a lot of the shows, like you were mentioning, like with Discovery Channel and the History Channel, those shows aren't meant to give you any answers, you know. They're just meant to kind of wanst.
Speaker 1: More questions to keep you watching your commercials.
Speaker 2: That's right. That's to keep you on the hook, to keep you to come back to continue to listen. They're not there to like solve any mystery. And always thought that the Bermuda Triangle was really interesting. And the latest disappearance was in twenty nineteen with a craft called the Piper, but I think that some wreckage was actually found or a body actually came back. I think the strange ones are the ones that they don't find any kind of evidence of them ever being there. But at the same time, it's like, dude, the ocean is huge, brow like you you can get lost in the ocean really easily, Like craft goes down like it's just buried. It's just gonna sink into the ocean.
Speaker 1: You know, you can get lost in a large lake what direction you're going exactly.
Speaker 2: And then there's the other triangles, like the Great Lakes triangle, which is another really interesting one, and it's been estimated that six thousand vessels have went missing in the Great Lakes and only fifteen hundred of them have actually found evidence of them going missing.
Speaker 1: More than Bermuda, Right, that's a lot more than Bermuda, a lot more.
Speaker 2: And it's just they're just gone like they don't And you would think that because the Great Lakes are like a much smaller of an area. I mean, they are really big. I've been up there before and I've seen the how big it is. I mean, it looks like it just goes on forever and ever. It's kind of like the ocean, but it's not nearly as big as the ocean, so that one is really strange how these ships and vessels can just go missing in a fairly large body of water, but not as large as the ocean. It's more understandable that something can go missing in the ok because is so expansive and it probably goes down super deep. But in a lake it's a little bit different of a story. But I guess that in a lake it could probably since the water isn't moving as much as it is in the ocean, it could just sink and then nothing wouldever come up because there's not a lot of movement to the water, so nothing is really washing ashore. But that's only like a quarter of the amount of craft that's gone missing in the Great Lakes Triangle has been found, or any evidence of them ever being there has ever been found.
Speaker 1: And then you have other permuta like triangles, right, you have not just the one in the Great Lakes. I'm glad you brought that up. There's also one I believe it's off of the coast of Or it's just a part of southern southeastern Massachusetts out into the ocean a little bit. It's called the Bridgewater Triangle, and you have the Bennington Triangle, which is southwestern Vermont where things it's a site where things go missing. So there's some of these that are on land. Of course, you have vortexas people talk about Skinwalker Ranch, although I'm very skeptical of that place. So there's some on land as well as out in the ocean. There's bodies of water like the Great Lakes. And then I think probably one of the more famous ones is I learned this really early on, is that the counterpart in the east to the bringing A Triangle is the Devil's Triangle, or they call it the Devil's Sea, and this is in the Pacific Ocean. It's actually off the coast of Japan, and there have been strange lights, magnetic anomalies, and boats usually a lot of fishing boats that go missing in this area, and the Japanese government's been investigating that since like the nineteen fifties I think it was. So this is global plus there's also I don't know if you remember reading ever about the what was it called out Atlantic anomaly. It's kind of like a Bermuta triangle in space. So we have these anomalies in lakes and oceans and space I mean, it's probably something that if scientists really set down and tried to explain what was causing this, we could There's just no interest, I guess, in trying to figure out what's causing it. But there's all kinds of anomalies and that causes issues with navigation, and that could cause a plane to hit the ocean.
Speaker 2: Well. Also when you think of the times of when a lot of these vessels went missing at the Bermuda Triangle, I mean, I'm sure navigation was not the best in electronic equipment was not the best, So it could have been some sort of electrical storm. That's been one of the running theories as to the disappearances, Like they went into an electrical storm and shorted out there electron and then they crashed into the ocean. I mean, if you're at a high altitude and like you get hit by some kind of lightning or you're involved in some kind of storm, you know, and you're high up, you're going to take a deep nose dive directly into the ocean and you're going to be buried within a lot of water. And I think the first when did the first disappearance happened in the Bermuda training. I think it was like nineteen sixteen or something like that. Like that's in the very early years of like aerospace travel with like planes and stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, what year did you say?
Speaker 2: I think it was nineteen sixteen. It might have been a little bit later, as.
Speaker 1: I'm looking on the Encyclopedia Britannica just to confirm that it's a nineteen.
Speaker 2: Eighteen, nineteen eighteen. Sorry, yeah, nineteen eighteen. I knew it was early in our you know, ways of navigating you know, the sky, and then they kind of went from there and it's kind of you know, like hey, like our equipment was just not as good as it was. And then you have another triangle that's really interesting, which is the Alaskan Triangle, where more people go missing per capita in this Alaskan Triangle than anywhere else in the United States. And that one was a huge mystery too, because it's on land, and that kind of gets you know, relating into the missing four one one people and the you know, I think that it's it's all connected in some kind of ways. And I think David Politis should do a new documentary on these triangles and map out where all these people are going missing. But it is really interesting how but again in Alaska, it's a very remote area. It's not you know, there's not a lot of people up there, so it's you know, feasible that people can just die from succumb to the elements, you know, and you also have like the it's kind of the same situation with the dut Love Past incident. It's the same situation with the Corvinia incident in nineteen ninety three, which they almost the exact same thing happened as did dat Love Past incident, except that there was a survivor Valentinia, Corvenia. That incident is very interesting where they're just hiking in this mountain in Russia and one by one they all start just falling to the ground and like convulsing and bleeding out of their eyes, nose, and mouth. And only one survivor of that because she ran away and then she went these kayakers found her and she went to the police station and gave her report of what happened. And that's the only way that we know anything about that case, or it would have been another kind of diatlov pass event where these bodies are just discovered weeks later after the incident, and nobody knows how it happened.
Speaker 1: You know that if you look at the so you mentioned the Alaska Triangle, I read that they say like twenty thousand people have vanished in that large forest, and there's always some basic explanation people got lost. Sure that can explain some of them. Globally too, not just in Alaska. Anytime people vanished like that same thing in the ocean, lakes, on land and gener there's always people that make dumb decisions, or people get swept up in a storm, or people that just lose track of where they are. But a lot of these cases we're talking about, like if we go back to the Bermuda Triangle and the military, not like civilians, but the military, who even if it was older technology, you know, fifty sixty seventy eighty years ago, the military has had incidents going back to nineteen eighteen. That was the first incident. Actually the USS Cyclops which was going to Baltimore disappeared inside the triangle. So even though that was nineteen eighteen, that would have been at least we would assume that the highest level technology probably would have been in these military ships at least compared to the you know, civilian vessels, and they found no wreckage of it. That was in nineteen eighteen, and then twenty seven years later, a whole squadron of bombers. This is a very famous story American Lieutenant Charles Carrol Taylor. This whole squadron, actively known as Flight nineteen disappeared in the airspace above the Breuta Triangle. So and there's no wreckage or anything found. So the military has had a ship and they had an entire squadron of bombers disappear. But that's when you get into that. I don't to me, rider that's a little bit more than just a mystery, because that means like that's a lot of planes all disappearing essentially at once, with no evidence. No in the military, you know, even though it was nineteen eighteen, and then the the planes were twenty seven years later. I mean, the military is a little bit more on top of things than say a fishing vessel or just some people out on a boat. And to lose track of all those planes, to lose track of a military vessel and they find no remains of it, I mean that could also be because they weren't doing the follow up investigation. We didn't have the same kind of technologies and satellites and all of this to find evidence of these things. But then again we find today that, well, we can't find certain things like that Malaysian plane with all of our satellites and all of our technology. So I don't know that tells me that it's a little bit more than just coincidence, or a little bit more than just oh, there's a natural explanation. I mean, you would think that I would think that all those planes wouldn't suffer the same fate. Probably at the same time, there's something maybe a little bit more I only say supernatural, because it's just beyond what we can understand. It's something a little more supernatural to it.
Speaker 2: Well, you also have the Philadelphia experiment in nineteen forty three as well, So maybe some of these planes and these craft and these vessels that were going missing in the Bermuda triangle, they were trying to figure it out by you know, supposedly I mean, trying to make another something disappear to where they can control it and then have it reappear. I mean, regardless of what you think about the Philadelphia experiment, I think it's actually it's.
Speaker 1: You broke possible, you broke up really bad. Their case to say that again, go ahead.
Speaker 2: The Philadelphia Experiment. Where did you.
Speaker 1: Just the last moment there where you said.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, regardless of what you think of the Philadelphia Experiment, I think that it's, you know, at least interesting. It's one of the more interesting conspiracies that are out there, though you know the history of it is pretty suspect and has been wrapped into well, you know, time travel and for Space program and all that.
Speaker 1: Say that thought, We're going to take a break. We'll come right back and go go back to Rider on the Philadelphia Experiment. I'm Ryan Gable. This is the Secret Teachings Bermuda Triangle and other Triangles with Ryder Lee. We'll be right back. You are listening to the Secret Teachings Radio. I'm your host, Ryan Gable. We have Rider Lee with is tonight a good friend of mine. He hosts Raised by Giants on YouTube. You can find his show Raised by Giants. It's Ryder Lee Tonight. The Bermuda Triangle is at the center of our focus, not just the Bermuda Triangle, but just I guess what that represents in the larger context of other anomalies that we find worldwide. We have the Bermuda Triangle here in North America. If you go across the ocean to Japan, they have the Devil's Sea or what's called the Devil's Triangle. There's also other triangles by name triangles the Bennington Triangle, the Bridgewater Triangle, the Michigan Triangle. These are respectively, off of the coast of Massachusetts or somewhere near Massachusetts in Vermont, and then Michigan, which is I'm pretty sure that's the main area where Ryder was talking about. These ships have gone missing in the Great Lakes, the lake known as Lake Michigan. And then there are, of course, there are lots of other locations. Right there's the Alaska Triangle, which is more of a forest. And in all of these cases, whether it's a forest or it's a lake, or it's the ocean, or it's just on land, there's all kinds of theories. Right, vortex is aliens, the illuminati. There's always some kind of cop out, either by ignoring that it exists because we can't explain it, or by saying that it's the result of aliens or something. But this is a really fascinating subject and I want to really take the time to break this down and have a discussion about it tonight. I hope that you're enjoying the show. You can reach out to the show TST radio at Protonmel dot com and the Secret Teachings dot if. Oh, remember I am out of town. This is a prerecorded show tonight, but it is a new show, a fresh show, and you'll get that all this week, and then I'll start recording additional news shows next week as I travel about on my adventures. So rider Lely, our guess is sceiving a good friend of mine. Co host writer, you were talking about the Philadelphia experiment and the missing planes collectively known as Flight nineteen in the Bermuda Triangle dating back to the nineteen forties.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, well, Ryan, I can confirm that it is an ancient piece of Atlantian with the tip of the pyramid that is making these craft disappear. I just remote viewed it during the break and it has been confirmed, and I'm about to make a YouTube video about it with the title scene right after the show. Bermuda Triangle Atlantis confirmed and it's amazing and thousands and thousands of views on it.
Speaker 1: Put remote viewing in there. Yeah, and you get to get all the little hashtags remote viewing, Atlantis, Crystal Pyramid, Ancient Aliens, and you will make a lot of money off that. Click click click click click.
Speaker 2: That's right. And then I'm gonna take an excavation team down there, and then we're going to you know, skim off some of the top of the pyramid, and then I'm going to take it to these conferences and I'm going to sell it as a dust from the top of the Atlantean pyramid underneath.
Speaker 1: The personal tea. That would sell really well in Sedona.
Speaker 2: At Leanthian Pyramid shavings.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, like fifty, the Philadelphia experiment is a really good thing to bring up, because I mean, that was supposedly a military project, and some of the first planes and ships to disappear in the Beruda Triangle were military. That could also be because the military does track their stuff, and maybe people went missing before that in the early twentieth century, but nobody even realized it or paid attention. It just didn't make news. You know, someone went on a boat and didn't come back. The military loses something, it becomes a big story, and it was the military. Around the time that flight nineteen of these different bombers, around the time they went missing was when the Philadelphia experiment was ongoing. So maybe the military did have something to do with it, but that doesn't negate the fact that everywhere else you look in the world, from Alaska to Japan, you find these these triangles or triangle like anomalous areas.
Speaker 2: Well. I'm sure if you just go back through history in the times of war and people having these you know, vessels and ships and stuff like, things are just going to go missing. I mean, Kenneth Arnold in nineteen forty seven, whenever before he's seen those strange craft in the sky. He was looking for missing military aircraft.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: That's a great point, and up and around in Washington around Mount Rainier. So you know, I think since the since we've had these vessels in these ships like things have just you know, kind of gone missing, and then you have that whole thing of like ghost ships. I know you've heard of these where they'll just find a giant ship on the ocean that doesn't have any crew in it.
Speaker 1: Story about that relatively recently, it was I think they were Korean ghost ships. I read about that recently.
Speaker 2: That one's a really strange one. I don't know what is going on there, Like that one's really weird, like what happened to these people? Where did they go? Did they just abandon the entire ship? If so, where are their bodies? Like did they find them? Where did they go?
Speaker 1: You know, each is different, but that story of well any story of ghost ship, but just the idea of the ghost ship. I mean you could relate that to the Philadelphia program too, right, because people supposedly were pulled off the boat, or they someone might have jumped off the boat. I mean, people go missing, or people might say there's something to do with time travel here and they sent the boat back in time or tried to teleport it. And there's all kinds of different theories. But it's a true mystery. You know, we probably will never know. That's a good point that the ghost ships.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ghost ships are super interesting and those have been happening, like there's so many cases of ghost ships and phantom ships that's another name for them, and it's been happening for a really long time, like something that's just just happens and it's really it's unexplainable, and it's kind of been cemented into mythology and it's turned into you know them. I think that's where some of the mythology comes from with the flying Dutchman, and you know, ghostly types of apparitions come from, like finding these ships with like no crew aboard them.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of fota morgana?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't been a song as Japanese.
Speaker 1: And no, I think I don't think it is. I think it's a fata morgana might be Latin, but fata morgana is it yets Latin? It means well, it's come to me. I think it has a different meaning, but it's come to mean kind of like some sort of what do they call it, like a mirage, castle in the sky or boat in the sky. I think it literally translates to superior mirage. So if you look up these images, you should look these up so you can comment on it. I think this is kind of the origin of the flying Dutchman. You have boats that based on the lighting and based on where you where your position, like where you're standing and looking on the horizon, it appears as if the is flying like it's lifted above the water, and these have been seen all around the world, even recently, like I did a show in these probably a year and a half ago. They're probably also responsible for seeing cities and clouds. That's one of the definitions of a fata morgana, like castle in the sky or city in the sky. It had had that over China, what seven eight something like that years ago. You haven't seen that. You should look at an Anybody who wants to see that, just type in fata morgana fat a m O r g A n A fata morgana.
Speaker 2: It's really interesting. I have to check that one out. It's like, well, you know, if we have ghost ships and these things disappearing like, we should be able to have ghost planes too, right, that might be what these UFOs are just ghost planes.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Look at you making all the all these short TikTok clips. We can post ghost planes, ghost flying saucers. Well, if they were ghost planes, you'd assume that they would you know, they would crash. And I mean I guess if they're crashing in the ocean, where where did the people go? Though? That's that's such a bizarre, strange thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean a ghost plane could be It technically could be a drone, all right. We know that the military has had you know, highly advanced drones for a really long time. I mean a non piloted plane.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: It's technically what a like a ghost plane would mean, right, it would be nobody's on board.
Speaker 1: Do they ever find the I'm pretty sure they don't, but they ever find that there's no bodies on these ghost chips, right, Like there's there's no bodies, there's just the crew's gone.
Speaker 2: I think that there. I think some of them might have had some.
Speaker 1: Kind of of every case is different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that there's some that have like there's at least evidence of people have been on board recently as far as bodies, and I'm not sure, but I'm I think that, I mean, there had to have been some that had some kind of at least evidence that somebody was on there recently. But I think the majority of the ghost ships that's been found have like no one has been there. The crew is gone, the captain has gone, there's not any passengers. It's just floating out there in the sea like unattended. Which that makes you think, well, you know, could could another vessel have come up and then they just switched boats. But then at the same time, it's like, well, if that boat is like it hasn't sink and there's like really nothing wrong with.
Speaker 1: It, then why would they abandon it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why would they just jump ship like that?
Speaker 1: I think it's also important to point out when we're talking about ghost ships that these aren't These aren't like Titanic size ships. Usually they're not like aircraft carrier ships. They're usually smaller vessels, not like a dinghy necessarily, but I mean that could be a ghost ship. They're usually smaller vessels. It's not like some giant ocean liner like a carnival cruise that's found with that would be really disturbing. It's not like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I think some of the early ones were just like sailboats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so maybe one or two three people on board that were missing, Yeah, maybe fell overboard a storm or something like that. But I think there are some larger than sailboat. I guess depend on how big the cell boat is. I just think that's important to point out. And also, you know, we brought up the Alaska Triangle and that's a forest and you look at forests, lakes, oceans, any body of water, even rivers. You know, traditionally, even with the Olympics, we saw a couple of weeks ago the opening ceremony and they had it on the Sayan River, which is personified by the goddess Iquana. So everything in nature was personified. And when you would have let's say, a large body of water and it would be personified by a deity, often you would offer sacrifices on the water, a little raft, little boat, and you'd offer the sacrifices to this deity and it probably would end up, you know, somewhere on a shore somewhere else that you know, and maybe people would take it on the other shore, whatever the offering was, or you know, maybe it sank or something. You say, well, the goddess took the offering. And it's kind of probably a similar something like that or something similar to that as probably where the idea of bodies of water are places by which things move in and out of this reality, and that probably also has something additionally to do with just birth in general. Right, the birth canal where the water breaks and the baby comes down the birth canal. It's a portal, this waterway is a portal to the other world. That's why the you know, there's a boat in the Afterlife in Egypt and the Book of the Dead. You go on the boat, you're in the water, you go through the different levels of the underworld, the afterlife. This is a very common theme all around the world. So it transitions you from the spirit to the physical. It transitions you from the physical to the spirit. You have the Milky Way River. My point is water has always been seen as a gateway or a portal to this world or to another world. And that is further confirmed by modern accounts of ships and planes going missing in bodies of water that perhaps when we're talking about portals, it's not as crazy as it sounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just means something different than why people take it to actually mean, you know, water being a portal, water having memory, water, you know, like Brustole said, flow like water.
Speaker 1: You know what that was? It was it Pirates of the Caribbean where they had to flip the ship upside down in order to get into the other world. I think that was Pirates of the Caribbean.
Speaker 2: I only saw the first Pirates of the Caribbean. I didn't watch any of the ones after that, and I didn't even really want to watch the first minute. I never liked those movies. I thought they were always garbage.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm pretty sure I don't remember it. It's been so long since I saw it. I'm pretty sure there was a If anybody remembers it, that's just a good example of what I'm thinking about. I think in order to get into the other world, they had to like flip the boat upside down right at sunrise, and then it flipped them right side up, and the upside down stranger things like world. So they use the water as a portal because when you go below the surface, it does because another world. Our oceans are a completely different world, an alien world. That's probably another idea where the portal comes from.
Speaker 2: Or you got to, you know, find the secret entrance into Mount Shasta in California, and then you can visit the Atlantian beans inside of Mount Shasta where they'll show you a whole new world. You know, we got the enter Earth people, We got the people, the Atlanteans and lame Arias living inside of Mount Shasta. We also have the Atlantean tip As, the pyramid in in the off the coast of Florida. Atlantis is apparently everywhere, dude, they gets They've spread it out all over the world.
Speaker 1: Planet Atlantis. It's yes, it's everywhere. It's Antarctica, it's or Triangle, it's in Alaska, it's all over the place. You forgot about Jimmy's Malibu base that he made up for his first couple of months on coast to coast. Got about that?
Speaker 2: Is that ancient Atlantis too?
Speaker 1: I'm guessing it was ancient Atlantis Malibu Alien UFO base right in his backyard.
Speaker 2: I think we should be looking more ato like the North Pole. Everyone's like all concentrated on like the South Pole, and like Antarctica that fuels all these conspiracies and everything like, which would be a perfect you know, misdirection if you're if things were actually happening up into the North.
Speaker 1: Pole, I would I would think that it's hard enough on land, even with modern technology, we're still discovering recently, we're still discovering new cities in the Amazon completely buried by jungle. That's on land. I mean, imagine what's buried by like ocean sediment on top of the water, like well underneath, but on top of all the water on top of it, it's like really hard. It's hard enough to do land archaeology, especially in places that are like the Amazon. It's hard enough to do it because you got to get the funding for it, you got to get permission from the governments to do it. It's a long process to get that. But to do underwater archaeology, that's that's I mean, there's hardly any under underwater archaeology going on. So anything that is from that remote of a period, if there's any evidence of it on this planet, and there probably is, it's probably buried in the ocean. I mean, sea levels have risen so much and of course Atlantis quote unquote sank, so it's probably buried underneath the ocean somewhere. It might not even be a land mass that's above water in any way, shape or form. Today.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Ryan that there are ancient maps that show that everything is connected due there's like land bridges that you know, connect to all of the different lands and these you know, big areas, and then some sort of giant natural disaster happened that split apart all the lands and that's how we get you know, the United States.
Speaker 1: And have you been listening to Jason Bershers.
Speaker 2: I yes, yes, I have, yes, I have.
Speaker 1: This map here is Atlantis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there are old there are some old maps. But again, how did they do these maps? Like how did they you know, because a lot of maps, to get accurate depictions, you have to have some sort of aerial view born Yeah, you know, like back then they were just guessing. You know, someone went and discovered some land and then they came back and tried to draw it based off of their memory and what they saw on land. You know, like those maps are not verifiable, like they're not accurate. They can't be accurate.
Speaker 1: I mean there are, of course, the ones that are very well talked about, like the Orneus map, the Phineas map, the Perry Reeves map, and those are much more accurate because they're supposedly based on older source maps. So I'd say a lot of the more modern not modern contemporary, but more modern stuff than the ancient stuff is not accurate. But when you can look at some of these other maps that have been found, they seem to be much more accurate, even though they're older than some of the new things. So I mean, I don't know how it would have been done, but somebody. This is obviously a big debate. Somebody somewhere would have had to have had very accurate knowledge of how I mean, even Antarctica. There's maps of Antarctica without ice, and it's very accurate to modern investigations of the land of Antarctica without the ice. So there's something somewhere in our history that's missing, and it's probably the similar kind of a thing, whether it's Atlantis or these missing missing people planes and boats. Like, we obviously don't know everything, and I think hiding from these anomalies and these mysteries isn't going to isn't going to help us any just hurts us in the end. But it also allows for kind of the stuff that you're joking about with, right, you joke about I mean earlier you were joking about Atlantis and Mount Shasta and stuff like that. I mean, it allows people to make outrageous claims because nobody really knows, and most of the people that could study this don't want to or they think it's a joke, and so that leaves it up to the average person who just wants to learn about something mysterious and interesting, and they're usually going to of course learn nothing but nonsense from people that just use whatever the buzzword of the day is and just tell lies. But that does a disservice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, since we're you know, and this is relating. If people think that we're kind of getting off topic, I don't think that we are, because you know, we're talking about ships, we're talking about planes and stuff like that. And then you know, you have the what's his name that went to Antarctica? Not word adn'tal Bird. Yes, it's not to call him Robert C. Bird. My I've been.
Speaker 1: I've done that before, so it's understandable.
Speaker 2: I've done that actually a couple of times. I've been Robert Sea Bird. But now he's from West Virginia. That's Rover Sea Bird walks and dams. But you know, you got Admiral Bird that you know, which is also involved with another aircraft and like a naval fleet and Operation high Jump, and him supposedly going into the inner Earth and meeting these beans, which I think is a completely fake and fabricated, made up story that was forged in his diaries. And but that brings in the question is and I don't think I've ever gotten your opinion or your thoughts on this before Ryan is like, do you think that there's like extra land out there, like areas of the world that we haven't discovered yet.
Speaker 1: You mean, something kind of like the Lost World.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe something that is that we just don't know, you know, other just like you know, back in the day before you know, North America was supposedly discovered, you know, people in Europe thought that that's probably all that there was. I think, I don't think that it's out of the realm of possibility that and that was just like what two hundred and fifty three hundred years ago, not very long ago at all.
Speaker 1: So it's like, I mean, but that was also the average person too, because if you go if you went back to what the thirteen hundreds, about one hundred or so years before Columbus, I mean, the Vikings reportedly made it to North America and routinely traveled here, you know, the Knights Templar reportedly traveled here. Columbus was married into a Templar family, like there's probably and reportedly he had access of course to the Templar Mass because of that, and they had a very vast understanding of land masses and where things were located, and there was already a myth about this land to the west of Europe. I think they called it in America or something. It was French. So like there was already knowledge of this, but the average person didn't know that. Like the common knowledge was that there was nothing else perhaps, but I would say people that had much more I don't know what word I would choose. Let's say they were initiated to certain orders. There was certainly a secret knowledge that was kept away from the average person, and I don't think that it's any different today. I don't necessarily think that there's maybe a giant land mass, but even just you know, basic you know, random news stories I've read. I mean, there's little islands that pop up out of nowhere and then vanish out of nowhere to some of them small, some of them a little bit larger. I mean that happens all the time in heavily volcanic areas, right, they pop up, there's an island suddenly, and then they disappear, which also could be the basis. Have you ever heard of High Brazil. No, I want to save that for the next hour, but High Brazil is kind of like a ghost island, and it appeared every so often off the coast of I believe it was Ireland and it was this big mystery and it would appear and then disappear, and that could have been a very real island appearing in disappearing for various different reasons. There's just there's so much to unpack here. We're going to hold that thought. We have Rider Lee with us writer. Tell people very quickly where they can find you.
Speaker 2: You can find me Raised by a Giants on YouTube and Indy and all podcast platforms. Thanks for listening, guys, got another hour to go, babies, Strap.
Speaker 1: In, Yes, strap in right here on the Secret Teachings. This is a week of pre recorded shows, but they're all brand new. Thank you for tuning in. Thank you for listening on ground zero Dot Radio and of course in the subscription archive and our free archive. Please leave the show a review on Apple and grab a copy of one of my books if you have not done that, if you already have, all an extra big thanks to you. I really appreciate that because it supports the show, and the more you support us, the easier my job becomes. Because I don't have to worry so much about whether or not I can pay the bills for this show, which isn't even a lot. So thank you so much for supporting us in the ways that you do, and I want you to hold on just for a moment. Three minutes of break, we'll be right back, So don't go too far from your phone, computer, from your radio, wherever you're listening. We'll be right back with Ryder Lee again. I'm Ryan Gable here on the Secret Teachings. Stay with us. You are listening to the Secret Teachings Radio. I'm your host, Ryan Gable. The website www dot Secret Teachings Info, the email tst Radio at ProtonMail dot com. Thank you so much for tuning in tonight, whether you're on Ground zero dot Radio, Aftermath dot media, or at the Secret Teachings dot info, spreaker Apple, anywhere you're listening. Thank you so much for giving your time and your energy to this show. I put a lot of effort and energy into this and intentional intent and intentionally I don't want to waste that time and that energy, and I really appreciate you giving me that time and energy because it's a lot and a lot of us feel like we don't have a lot of time and energy. So the fact that you listen to this it's very humbling. I really appreciate it. As I said earlier, this is a pre recorded show. It'll be pre recorded all week because I'm out of town, and next week will also be brand new. It won't be pre recorded like this, but next week will be brand new. I'll be on the road this week. I wanted to get at least a week vacation, so I recorded these shows ahead of time. We have Ryder Lee, a good friend of ours, a good friend of mine, and a fellow radio podcast host, and he does Raised by Giants on YouTube. You can find him Raised by Giants on YouTube that's Raised by Giants. A lot of you already know who he is. We'll be going back to writer in here in just a minute or two. Before the breakthough, I brought up something called high Brazil. If you want to read about hy Brazil, it is hy dash brsi l. It is a supernatural island, and you can read about this on the Library of Congress website. The name high Brazil originated from Celtic mythology. According to Irish folklore, an island named hy Brazil was visible from the west coast of ireland for only one day every seven years. The rest of the time it was obscured by fog. The island had many variant names. Some examples included High Brazil, Bresal Brazil, Obrasel, the Enchanted Island, and the Isle of the Blessed. Brazil Island was shown on maps of the Atlantic Ocean for centuries. An island named Brasil or Brachil was first shown on a Protolon chart by major Kin photographer Angelino Dulkert in thirteen twenty five. Venetian photographer Andreo Bianco placed an island named Insula de Brazil on a chart in fourteen thirty six. Historians believe that map makers placed the phantom island on their charts after hearing rumors about the existence of High Brazil. Many expeditions were launched to try to find the island. Although it was never found, Brazil Island continued to appear on maps until eighteen seventy three, when it was shown for the last time on a British Admiralty chart. So there's a ghost island for you, or a phantom island, sort of in league with our phantom ships and phantom planes and our triangles from Bermuda to Japan, to Alaska, to the Great Lakes and elsewhere in the world. A lot of places that are maybe Bermuda triangles, if you will, just which is kind of a catch all for these types of mysterious anomalists areas. But any other Bermuda triangle might not really be a Bermuda triangle. It might just be a random stretch of ocean or a random stretch of land, or a random forest, and we don't really classify it as an area with anomalies. It becomes an anomalous area when more than a handful of planes or boats go missing and there's a tension brought to it. I mean, as Rider was saying earlier, it seems like there's more boats that gone missing in the Great Lakes than the Bermuda Triangle. Unless you're kind of a nerd like I am, or a nerd like Rider is, you probably don't know that. But everybody knows Bermuda Triangle. It's another one of those things, kind of like in eufology, where everybody knows UFOs and little green men, but they don't necessarily know anything about the connections that that has. Two things like the fairy lore or basic human psychology and the little kind of fetuslike creature that we see as an unconscious our representation of our unconscious self and unfulfilled desires. There's always another way to look at it, and there's always a popular term and a popular explanation, and then there's a scientific explanation, or they just ignore it completely, and then there's usually an infinite number of other ways to look at the subject. So we are looking at the Bermuda Triangle tonight. And I did a show on I think when was that, like a month and a half ago, called a culta Marina Maria the Giant. Like our oceans are so vast. We don't know anything about our oceans, virtually nothing. We've explored maybe five percent. I even read this. This is like official mainline government information. I forget where I read it. I want to say it was on there's some federal website. But we don't even know more than about fifty percent, not of oceans, but of like lakes. In the United States, we've only explained forty five percent of lakes of lakes, not oceans. Had we haven't even explored half of the lakes in our country. This is just in the us. Now you think about the locks and the Lochness Monster, and it might not be so crazy to think that those locks are connected, and then there might be prehistoric creatures living in them. We still find prehistoric creatures living. We find evidence of giant, enormous creatures in the ocean that wash up on shore. We find evidence of strange creatures we thought were extinct. Turns out they're not extinct. I mean, all these terms are based on how we observe the world. Like if we are our customed to seeing you know, animal a in this area of a forest, and then one year after we randomly started observing it, one year we just don't see it. We say, this is actually how they define extinction. We say, oh, must win extinct. I mean, how arrogant and dumb is that? I mean, it's ridiculous. It's actually like, very unscientific. This creature could have lived there for a thousand years. We start observing it, we look at it for twenty and then one year we don't see it. Oh, it must have gone extinct. No, I don't think it went extinct. There are plenty of animals we think are extinct and are not extinct, And there are plenty of animals that go extinct. There's just so much mystery to the world, and a lot of the reason I think that we have a hard time trying to describe and define that mystery is because we want a very cookie cutter, simple explanation. It's either I'm a scientist. That's not true, there's no possible way that's true, and we ignore it, or we just believe that everything is aliens, or we believe everything we see on TikTok. And if anybody tries to write a book, or anybody tries to really investigate it, sure they might get a good following, and people might be interested, and you might have heard an interview or two, or they might make a name for themselves, but usually they're not the ones that influences the culture. It's the nonsense or the denial of any extraordinary possibility. So back to Rider Lee, our guest, a good friend of mine, again raised by giants, rid the Bermuda Triangle, the Alaskan Triangle, all of these other triangles and anomalous areas we also had in the Bermuda Triangle. The first boat that went missing officially was a military vessel, and we had those planes about three decades later, Go Missing Flight nineteen. It was a series of bombers. You know, we talked about the older technology in those days, nothing like we have today, so that could contribute to it as well. Rogue waves, storms, electrical storms. I mean, there are so many different possibilities. And then you look at land and forests where things go people go missing. That might be a different situation. It's not all people that just lose their way in the forest. There's probably some other explanation. But this stuff is as mystical and supernatural today as it was a few hundred a few thousand years ago. So it's really the definition of mystery. And we still don't know anything about that Malaysian flight, which baffles me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're talking about lakes and stuff like that, which just triggered my mind. The Oscarville, Georgia. Are you familiar with that story where they just pretty much buried an entire city underwater, which was a lake lanier in oscar Vir. Oscarville, Georgia, has an entire city underneath it.
Speaker 1: It was like some sort of like African American community, right, black community.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was an African American community which had approximately eleven hundred people living in it, and supposedly they were very peaceful people. They were just kind of doing their work and all that. And then a lady got raped at the area, and I believe that she was she might have been, no, it was they attempted to rape her or they raped her. I'm not one hundred percent sure. It's hard for me to remember these things. But and they blamed it on the African American community that was in this other area, like right outside of this town, and a huge conflict ensued, and then the the white people went to them and was like, hey, you guys gotta leave or whatever, and they made them swim across this river or whatever, and a lot of them didn't make it. But anyway, after it was all over and sun done, they ended up building a dam on in the area and then they just flooded the entire town in water, which is so interesting. There's several lakes that are like that in the United States where you know several there's places in Alabama, there's places in Arizona, Arkansas, a large number in California, as if you in Colorado, some in Connecticut, if you in Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and it goes on and on and on where entire cities are just buried under man made lakes.
Speaker 1: And right those are man made lakes. This isn't even a natural thing. This is something that man has engaged in. This isn't mother nature. There's reportedly, probably for more natural reasons, reportedly the same thing in South America. And then I don't know if you heard about this, but it's called the Lion City or she Chang in China, and it's a city that's buried beneath about forty meters of water in the I don't know if I'm pronouncing this correctly. I don't speak Chinese, but the Kwandao Lake, and that's an eastern China. In two thousand and one, this was twenty something years ago, they rediscovered what they called a metropolis like it's big, and it was perfectly preserved by the water, and they opened it back up or opened it up to diving in like twenty seventeen. I don't know for sure what the reason was that it was flooded. I don't know if it was I think I don't think it was natural. I think that Chinese government flooded it. Something to do with like a power plant or something after the revolution because they were trying to get rid of Chinese history. There's a beautiful, well preserved city under forty meters of water in eastern China, and apparently I didn't know that there were that many in the US. There's even reportedly structures at the bottom of Lake Titdikaka, and at at the bottom of a lot of the great lakes up north structures. So and that's just again on the surface. You know, that's that's on land, if you will, It's not out in the oceans. Just I mean, imagine what's out there under the oceans, just the first few hundred feet of ocean rise. What that consumed at the end of the last Ice Age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could do this in modern times. Imagine what's been done through history.
Speaker 1: Well it wasn't go Beckley Teppe buried not by water, but that was intentionally buried.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I think Easter Island was also intentionally buried as well. Those statues with the heads poking up out of them are like several feet tall.
Speaker 1: I remember I remember being on radio when that story kind of broke in the news. They're like, oh my god, they have bodies. They're they're gigantic, not just heads.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also during the break, I found I had remembered this interesting thing that I had heard not too long ago actually, and it's this story of the Eastern Airlines flight four oh one, which you know is connected to you know the theme of this show, the missing aircraft and the missing ships and vessels and all that. What was this one Eastern Airlines flight four oh one which supposedly some kind of malfunction happened, And this also crashed off of the in Florida as well, so it is also kind of connected to the Bermuda triangle as well. But it killed one hundred and one people. There were some survivors of this event, but there the whole crew ended up dying in this crash, and it was supposedly one of the largest airline crash to like ever happened in that time, with the most deaths. And what's interesting about it is after it crashed in Florida, they took some of the parts from that aircraft and reused them for a different craft. They reused them for a Boeing craft and then supposedly a lot of the flight crew and the captains were seeing this strange man on board the craft all the time. They would see this apparition of this man, his name was Don and they would see him wearing a pilot's uniform. One of the flight attendants said that it seemed like a person that was unresponsive and that was on the on that wasn't on the passenger list, but he was on board the craft. And apparently this guy so wild with the sightings and passengers seeing this man, this strange apparition, and he was even even mourned to the captain of the flight, like several times of like strange things that were going on with the craft, and that might have caused some weird kind of catastrophe. One day in the cockpit where when the captain was preparing for the flight, another pilot reportedly heard loud knocks from under the floor beneath him, and he opened the trap door and he saw Dawn looking up at him, which was the captain of the flight that went down in Florida, and then he just kind of disappeared. And then the flight attendant went to look in and reportedly, you found a problem within the craft and he fixed it. What could have called a very serious accident.
Speaker 1: It almost sounds a little bit like the point pleasant Mothman story and the idea that people have that Mothman was sort of like an angel of death, like an a portent or an omen that there was going to be a disaster. You see these apparitions or these kind of ghost like figures. I remember now that you said I remember that story because I think that some of you said that they recycled the parts and they put them in other planes, right, Yes, okay, I think that I remember that story very very It's kind of like scrambled in my brain. I don't remember it too well, but I remember reading or hearing about that, and they said that there were actually sightings or ghost sidings on all the like all the planes that received pieces from that plane. Yes, they were like haunted. And this was like across you know, these different planes people were seeing. I mean, it's not like they would know that it was manufactured with a piece from this plane that crashed, right, It's not like people would have known that anyway, But people were seeing these across different planes that had the parts from that crashed plane. That's a very bizarre story.
Speaker 2: It's super bizarre, and the stories got so wild, and so many reports of people seeing this captain of this of the crash of the craft that crashed in Florida, because they obviously, like some of them, knew him and knew what he looked like. He was a you know what, kind of a popular captain within them the aircraft. And it got so overwhelming that with all these reports of people seeing this man, that they dismantled the reuse parts of those aircraft and supposedly nobody the activity stopped.
Speaker 1: That is a true haunting. You don't think about planes being haunted, houses being haunted, old buildings being haunted, but not planes. Maybe maybe boats, but usually not planes. Well, I appreciate you telling me that story right before I'm about to take to take off. That's it's great. I'll be thinking of that in the air. I'll fly over the ocean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sir, maybe you'll see Don.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll see Don on the plane.
Speaker 2: Don Man coming back to haunt you from the grave.
Speaker 1: But it seems like that he was like a good.
Speaker 2: Thing though that was happening, but it was kind of throwing them off because it was kind of, you know, scary at the same time. But I don't think anybody reported that that he was, you know, aggressive toward them or whatever. He was kind of there to like warn them things about the aircraft. Are things that were that was kind of going wrong, So that maybe what had happened to his craft that crashed in Florida wouldn't happen to any other craft.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like I mean again, I think of Mothman. It's kind of like with Mothman. Some people think that Mothman wasn't malevolent. Mothman was benevolent, not kind of like a dark angel, but kind of like a light angel, alerting or warning people to you know. The Silver Bridge collapse just helped. Matter of how you, I guess how you perceive it.
Speaker 2: I have a different idea of what happened during that, and I've talked about it on your.
Speaker 1: Show before, we both especially being from.
Speaker 2: There, and I think we talked about it in our Cryptid Roads. Take Me Home, Shore, just.
Speaker 1: Take Me Home. What a great name. I forget about that.
Speaker 2: And I think that that it wasn't a warning, It wasn't a benevolent thing. I think that what happened was is this thing too many people were seeing it. There's too many police reports. I mean The Mothman is one of the most documented cryptids in the history of cryptids happening in a singular area. I mean, there are legitimately police reports of it. You can see at the Mothman Museum.
Speaker 1: There's so much less in West Virginia, Yeah, than any other crypti. The Bigfoot has nothing on.
Speaker 2: Mothman, absolutely not. There was several people like in the you know, in the dozens of people that have seen this creature in Point Pleasant, West Virginian and I think that it was getting too popular, and uh, it was really getting the community of Point Pleasant in kind of like an uproar. You know, it was causing a lot of disturbances within the small population there. Like there were literally people that were going out into the T and T area with freaking pitchforks and torches and stuff like looking for this creature. It was becoming a news media sensation. And then after that is when they get you know, a lot of the people that had first saw the moth Man got visited by the Men in Black, and the men in Black basically came to them and was like, hey, like you got to shut up about this, or you know, something bad is going to happen, you know, stop talking about this or you know, basically like a threat pretty much. But they didn't know what the threat was. And I don't think that many of them listen to those people, because you know, the people in you know, Point Pleasant are a different kind of breed of people, not so much now, but definitely you know, back then, and I don't think they listened. And therefore they they collapsed the bridge on purpose. They took down the bridge on purpose, so to use that as a distraction to take the military or take whoever out into the TNT area to take care of the Mothman, because there's nothing like tragedy to create a giant distraction. You know, if they would have just rolled up in Point Pleasant in military vehicles and craft and all that and go out to the T and T area, people would be like, oh, well this must be that's just like confirming it for people.
Speaker 1: There was a military presence about two hours east though, for the Braxton Monster, and that hardly anybody saw that. It had no reports like Mothman, only a handful of people that saw it. There's a lot of myth around that too, but the military reportedly showed up for that that's a whole different case. But it's just fascinating because it's so close to point pleasant and it's probably one of the most iconic if you've ever seen a picture of it from the newspaper, it's like one of the most iconic cryptids. It's like machine mechanical. Some people say had like reptilian features or something. But yeah, so whether it's a you know, im portent like in the case of this dawn guy on the plane, like we're dealing with something that is a theory here, or something that's ghost like, something that's beyond the physical realm, beyond the physical plane. And speaking of physical plane, they still can't find this MH three seventy. But I wanted to talk with you about this, writer, and we'll skip this final break. We'll just have a solid hour here. So we have about thirty five minutes left. I was looking about a month or two ago. Eight two months ago, I was looking online for a show, looking for some stuff, and for some reason I got this series of articles and stuff for this image three seventy that Malaysian flight. I don't know if you've seen this, but there's new rumble videos and YouTube videos and TikTok videos of people having found this plane, and then I was like, well, that's interesting. I thought it was like a real news story. At first I thought it was, oh, they actually found the plane interesting, And then the more I looked at it, I thought, no, nobody found the plane. Someone's using AI image generators to generate One of them actually had like a watermark on it to generate these fake images of the plane. So, I don't know, do you know much about the Malaysian plane that went missing and the different theories about why it went missing. I've got a list of five or so here from a magazine I could read off to you, But do you know anything about that or much about that?
Speaker 2: Well, supposedly there was this guy that was that found several pieces of the plane that has washed up in the ocean. I mean this was going on like almost immediately after it had crashed. It's all in the Netflix documentary on the topic where there's this. But the thing about it is is he just like kept going out there and finding pieces of this plane.
Speaker 1: Like everyone goes out to Roswell, they find a new piece of the UFO.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, it's almost like that, Like I could maybe believe finding a few pieces every once in a while, but it seemed like every time that this guy went out looking for this thing, he was finding something which is really unrealistic. So it might have been what you were seeing was and I don't doubt that some of them are AI generated photos, but some of the photos that you could have seen could have been from that guy finding supposedly finding the wreckage of the craft.
Speaker 1: What I saw wasn't that. It was like very much clickbait garbage. But I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 2: But the Netflix documentary was really interesting on it, and because they they went deep into a bunch of different conspiracies on it, which what the one guy was saying made a lot of sense, and I was like, oh, okay, maybe they're this makes kind of a lot of sense here, like, but it's how you get roped in the conspiracy theories. As it was happening, I was realizing that they're trying to rope me into this whole thing. And then at the end of it, they basically are like, oh yeah, everything that we said before in the past three hours of this documentary is nonsense. Wa could do stock got me? But it is very interesting in the Ashton Forbes video of this craft, I personally believed is nonsense. I think that it's I mean, there's so much proof that that whole thing is one from a video game, two from stock images and there. I think that it's a it's a fabrication. And I'm pretty sure it got put on one of these chat room sites. Is where it was kind of first discovered, was on something like four Chan or these chat room sites. Where is where he got the originally got the footage of these weird orbs flying around the plane.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of that video game stuff goin around is and it's like a contagion, right Linda Moulton Howe using Area fifty one, that old PlayStation game or her Gray Alien, and then CNN using Fallout for their putin hacked the election through a Fallout terminal. There is a lot of that take video game thing, take video games and turn it into something real.
Speaker 2: And I think the some news organizations even used some footage from one of the Assassin Creeds games as as establishing shots for their news broadcast.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't I've never heard that, but that would not surprise me. I do know that there were some images and videos that were shared. I believe it was when we first heard about the current ongoing conflict between Israel and Palestine, and someone had said, I think it was that they all when they when there were those those drones fired into Israel, or the drones and then the rockets. Yes, it was supposedly, Yeah, there was a giant rocket attack and people were showing the videos on Twitter. Oh my god, look at these rockets there. It's basically the Holocaust. Even though most of them sputtered out, didn't make it to their target, and a lot of most of them were shot down, It's like, oh, it's the Holocaust. And then it turns out, no, it wasn't the Holocaust. Actually that wasn't Iran, and that wasn't even Israel. That was from a video game.
Speaker 2: All the one where all the destruction and all that would looked like a freaking explosion happened. Is that the video that you're talking about.
Speaker 1: There's several of them. I'm not sure if which one we're both referring to, but the one I'm referring to is from like a Call of Duty game.
Speaker 2: Well, I remember Alex Jones posting a video of whenever Iran supposedly launched the rockets into into Israel and it looked like freaking doomsday, but obviously it was fake, you know, it wasn't. It didn't even cause that much destruction. I think they only one or two missiles actually hit the ground.
Speaker 1: Yep. Most of them were shot down or they just they malfunctioned in the air, which.
Speaker 2: Makes zero sense to do. I mean, why would you do a missile strike if you knew that that they were all going to be shot down and that it wasn't going to do anything other than that it being theater.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what it is. And they don't even need the fire missiles for it to be theater because they can just take something from Call of Duty, right, the CNN can take something from Fallout. Apparently the news could take something from Assassin's Creed, And I mean that really is This is a whole another subject, but I should I should just note this. One of the biggest lies we've been told about those conflicts is that the Muslim world is going to wipe Israel off the map by detonating it atomic weapon, That they're going to shoot a nuclear missile at Israel. That is the most ridiculous thing that anybody could ever lie about. Because the Muslims see the Holy Land as holy. They're not going to drop an atomic bomb on the Holy Land or smuggle a suitcase nuke into the country. That is total nonsense. And I think that we finally maybe sol evidence of that when the Muslims came to the defense of the Christians at the opening ceremony of the Olympics. Meanwhile, the two people that openly mocked Jesus were both Jewish. A whole nother subject done shows on that in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: But well, what's so interesting about that whole thing was whenever i Ran launched those missiles at Israel, there were literally news reporters on the ground in Israel reporting on it. Like, if you're really in danger and you think that you're going to be, you know, blown up by a missile strike from Iran, would you really be out on the ground where and doing a news report while these missiles are like coming in? Same I wouldn't. I would be leaving, I would be gone. I'd be like, I don't care about any of this same thing. You don't care about my job, I don't care about this freaking news broadcast at all, like I'm worried for my life. I'm getting out of here.
Speaker 1: Well, there's two other great examples of that, right in Kiev, where they're like the whole city's in rubble, and then you see videos of it people live stream from Kiev and nothing's happening. People are nightclubs, everybody's partying, right or that.
Speaker 2: Happened in Ukraine as well. That was the same thing that we were getting from Ukraine when Russia was invading Ukraine, like all the videos online of like Ukraine, like nothing was going.
Speaker 1: On, and it was the same exact thing we saw with a little different but same thing we saw with seeing Inn back the nineties. They're like, we're being attacked by rockets. They're coming in right now. In the green screen falls. They were recording that in Atlanta at their headquarters. They weren't in the Middle East. It was it was all fabricated.
Speaker 2: That reminds me of do you remember that that false rocket missile alert that went out to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that, yep, And that actually was like the opening scene of American Horror Story, that new season that came out around that same time. But yes, I remember that Yeah.
Speaker 2: American Horror Story Apocalypse. Yeah, that was. Uh, that just jumped into my mind when we were talking about this, and then Hawaii gets.
Speaker 1: You know, dude, they get dude.
Speaker 2: Yep, dude, people got so upset at that show. Dude. Like, I literally got so many comments on Apple podcast, like three or four different comments from people like all one star reviews just based off of that show that we did on Hawaii and the dews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's how it works. I sit here and I read raytheon Lockheed Martin and Boeing's websites where they talk about what a DW is. So I read their websites and then I post that with the show promo, and then I get printouts of it, and then I explain to people, actually, there's dw's. They disable electronics, they shut down missiles, they use them at military bases, at airports. And then I say, but I don't think that these were used to start the fire. So you're saying they don't exist, Well, asshole, I just read from all three major defense contractor websites that they do exist. So you're saying they don't exist because I didn't use them in Hawaii. It's like you cannot have a conversation. There's so many Zealots online to believe dues. They're gonna believe dues writer. They want to think that this Malaysian flight was found because of some Cgai videos and pictures. They're going to believe that it was found because that that's what gets hits and clicks. I mean, I could do a video where I have all the fancy graphics and say Hawaii is going to go under the water in the next two years, and people would click on it. They would love it. Hawaii is going to sink into the ocean. Oh my god, I had no idea. People don't want facts, they want nonsense. I want garbage.
Speaker 2: I couldn't have explained it any better myself. That was a perfect explanation of the community in a nutshell. I mean, they want the clickbait nonsense that supports their fantasies and delusions of what's going on.
Speaker 1: And what you said earlier, I forget exactly what you were saying, but you said something earlier that made me think of Jason Bershears and maybe think of this whole history as fake thing, and it's you know, it's like there are things about history that we don't know unless we read very specific resources on or we read very specific authors on that period of history or that area of the world or whatever it might be. And every time I pick up a new book about something like that, I learned something new. But you get people like Bursher's and others kind of what you're referring to now, and they pray and play on what you were also referring to. When you watch this Netflix documentary about this Malaysian flight where they're asking questions that seem reasonable or logical and making points that seem like they very well could be true, but you don't have any of the context for it. So yes, it's easy for Jason Bersheer's to say that there's ancient maps and that there are ancient cities that are buried, Like, yeah, there are, as you pointed out, there's cities buried underwater in the United States that he's been into water in South America and China. Some are natural, some are unnatural. Yeah, there are ancient maps that show strange things. But then they position themselves like Brashers does, to be a guru and they have all the answers and they develop this cult following because of the algorithm. And I can't help but think writer that this is nothing more than some kind of counterculture, counterintelligence sciop to prevent people from truly investigating history. I think people get too close to what's like with Mothman, too close to what it actually is, and then the military comes in and does what they need to do to get people to not look at the facts. And I think it's the same thing with history. People get too close to the facts of history and someone comes in to distort their vision.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's exactly that same thing with the uphology and UFO community. You know, when people start asking really deep questions about the military or you know, what kind of co does the military have, what kind of advanced you know, aerospace technology do we have, and what have we been working on and how long have we had it? They always throw a wrench in that and bring it back to aliens. Yes, yes, none of these people want to comment on the advanced technology that the military or these organizations have. They want to keep roping you back into aliens. It's a misdirection, it's a deception in that way, and no one will. I really think that the entire community is really like this when it comes to every topic. It's not just uphology, it's not just you know, each in history. It's just like with everything, you know. We really come to this realization here recently, dude, that it's just the alternative media, regardless of what topic you're on, is the media for disillusioned group of people that no longer trust in the mainstream media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like people that can't afford doctor Pepper so they buy doctor Thunder at Walmart.
Speaker 2: Exactly. That's exactly what it is. And that's not to be disparaging or tell people, you know that don't look into any of this stuff, or don't go there, or don't do your own research. It's actually me saying look into it more, look into it deeper, Actually go beyond the surface level and go headfirst into the stuff and research everything that has to do with the topic that you're interested in, and even the things that you disagree with or the things that you might not even believe is going on. Because there is a little bit of truth in a lot of this stuff. It's just that it's buried beneath a bunch of garbage and a bunch of nonsense, and it's very difficult to decipher all that stuff, you know. And that's just what I've really discovered, is that that this community in every single topic possible. And there's also been a switch that's happened within the community too, where it's kind of gone really political, like it's not really about conspiracies anymore, it's not about really finding the truth. It just made this switch to this political politicized.
Speaker 1: And Trump has angels protecting him and Jesus is in the Oval office with him. It's like very supernatural political stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again that's not encouraging people from talking about this stuff. Of course, you know, to talk about it if that if that's what you want to talk about, and if you have good information on it, then do it. But that's not what the community was based off of in the beginning. If anything, the community separated itself from anything political because they knew that the political landscape was a bunch of nonsense garbage. And it's the same side of the same coin, right. The people that are in control are controlling both sides, and it's just gotten so far out of hand. And we're seeing this mixture within the mainstream community and the conspiracy and the alternative community and I really don't think that it's a good thing. I think that it's a bad thing because it's getting people so disillusioned with others within their circle, and it seems like a just a giant plot to make people not trust one another. You know, don't trust your friends, don't trust your neighbors, don't trust your family, and of course don't trust strangers, and more importantly, don't trust the government. So therefore everything becomes fake. You know, nothing real happens anymore. There's always this mysterious hand behind the scenes that has been orchestrating all of these events, and then none of it's real, none of it naturally happens, which is a very very dangerous path to be on. It. I mean, we've just seen that happen.
Speaker 1: That's what you lose touch with reality. It's like with those fires, right, there's fires all the time. There are thousands of fires all the time globally. You can look at federal data, fires burn less than they ever have. Fire management's better, you know, alerts and awareness of where the fires are burning when they start, that's better, Like we react to them differently, and so a lot less acreage, about twenty million less acreage or more thirty forty million even upwards, depending on the year, burns today less than what burn in the thirties. And that's just objective, you know, federal factual forest data. But today it's either climate change that starts all the fires or it's directed energy weapons. I mean, remember I told you that we were talking about the dwu's and Hawaii and someone said to me, I thought, I did a really great show talking about the average of forest fires and how many acres are burned and how many are burning any given time, and we only pay attention to it when there's a neighborhood in the path of the fire. If it burns out the mid know, where nobody cares. It's all about perspective and context. And someone said to me, Brian, and there's all those fires because they're testing the dws to start the fires remotely, and then they're using those tests to do the real burning down in Hawaii. And it's just like, you know, what reminds me of It's like that episode of King of the Hill, the first like one of the first episodes where the Nate You ever watched King of the Hill?
Speaker 2: A few episodes, not too much into it, Like I was in the Family Guy.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's a really I think you'd really like it. It's it's nothing like Family Guy. But it's a good show. And the neighbors they're from Laos. They move in and it's in Texas, and the neighbors say, we from Laos. It's a country in Southeast Asia. And Hank says, okay, so are you Chinese or Japanese? He said, no, we from Laos. It's like, okay, so are you Chinese or Japanese? Like he doesn't, doesn't. It's just like with dw's, right, nothing happens naturally. Yes, dw's exist, but I don't think they were used in Hawaii. Okay, so you don't think the dw's are real. It's just so it's the same kind of a thing. It's so irritating and so frustrating because you like, I feel like sometimes I do a really great show. I know Clyde feels like this. I know you a lot of a lot of people feel like this. You do something that's unique, that's novel, that's different, and it's the worst show downloads of the worst numbers that you've ever had. But if I talk about mall aliens through the roof because the algorithm promotes that that's what people are looking for. It's just like it's entertainment, but we've been conditioned to think that entertainment is actually some alternative factual reality that we're if we believe in it, we're resisting the liars in the mainstream media, when the alternative media is just another version of the mainstream media. And a lot of this stuff has become a cult, like not ocult, but a cult. I mean, the Trump movement has become a cult. There's no doubt about that. Yeah, Democrats voice been a cult. The Trump movement has become a cult. I mean, like the real hardcore people have become a cult. A lot of things have become like that because we're we're so like you said, disillusion. I don't trust seeing it in Fox. I don't trust the government. Okay, So who do you trust? Anybody who tells you what you want to hear? And guess who knows what you want to hear? The government who knows you don't trust them, The intelligence agencies who know you don't trust them, so they're going to tell you the opposite of what's true. They could even tell you the truth, and you'll say, no, that's not the truth because you said it was true. And the other movie I did tell you the truth, Well, I don't believe it because you told me.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is exactly what's going on. And if you don't think that the government is also in control of I don't want to say. The government is a very broad spectrum.
Speaker 1: If you don't think the deep state.
Speaker 2: The intelligence communities are also in charge of the alternative community, then you're highly.
Speaker 1: Mistaken, very uninformed.
Speaker 2: You're wrong. They're in control of all of it. Because that's how you control the persons of the people, is you control both sides. That's the only way that you can know the reaction of the people is if you control all of the information. That's it.
Speaker 1: It's also like a magic wand too, because you know, most people just learn what they learn in school and that's it, and that's okay, that's fine, But when you go any further than that, you know, every step I've taken forward in every subject over the last fifteen years, I learned something new every day. I'm always like blown away by it, things that I've never never imagined or never thought. And then when you present that to somebody who has no clue because they've just worked in nine to five and all they know is what they learned in high school and maybe a little bit of college. You present that to them, it blows their mind and it almost becomes kind of like a a there's like a cult like mentality that develops from that, because you almost become godlike. It's like giving a cell phone to very primitive people in a jungle but don't even know how to use it, but you're a god to them. It's like you're getting somebody information. It's like, oh my god, the Germans at a proximity study of dropping a seventeen kila ton nuclear weapon on Manhattan and that's the same bomb that was dropped on Japan. That can't be true. Oh my god. There's effidence of it in the National Archives, there's records of it, there's scans of the documents. It is real, Oh my god. And it blows your mind. It blew my mind too when I learned that. It blows your mind. And then it becomes like, you know, sufficiently advanced technology. It's indistinguishable from magic. I guess any sort of any sort of interesting historical facts that you don't learn in school, become indistinguishable from magic in a sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then people will be like, oh, well, why didn't they teach us all this stuff in school? Why didn't they tell us all because you can't. It's impossible to fit all the things throughout history into the limited amount of years that you're in school. I mean, that's what we have the internet for. You know, we have all the information at our fingertips.
Speaker 3: We're able to just look at I mean, this is the most important time, I think for anyone in history.
Speaker 2: We've never had this level of information at our fingertips ever in history. You can literally just speak into your freaking phone, dude, and you get all the information anything that you want. I mean some things take more digging and to find more things, and like more reading, but we have it all at our disposal. You know, we no longer have to go to a library or reading through news articles. It's all online now. We all everyone has access to the exact same information they so choose to.
Speaker 1: Find it, even people that don't have a place to live. I mean, you see people on the streets have cell phones, smartphones. I saw a guy with an iPhone not necessarily new and it was like an iPhone ten probably when I was in Palm Springs, homeless guy on the side of the road with the shopping cart clearly has been living on the street. He had a freaking iPhone. You know. That's the nature of being poor in the United States top of everything else. So you can still access things like that unless you go to the library and access stuff even if you don't have it at home, and yes, you have access to it, you don't have to carry books around. I mean a lot of people, you know, prefer digital reading anyway. You mean, you can get a digital reader and download thousands of books to a thing that's about the size of a magazine. It's like unlimited access. It's not just monks that can read and write and transcribe things. It's not just the priests. Everybody can do that today.
Speaker 2: I agree, And it's a very fascinating time. And I don't think the is definitely never experienced anything like this, and the history of the world.
Speaker 1: It might be too much for people to deal with collectively.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it could be, and in some cases like information overload, but it's the same thing that the news media does to people. You know, they regurgitate the same information with a different headline three or four different times a day, you know, and it's just hitting you with you know, constant sensory stimulation all the time. Twenty four to seven was something different, and that jumbles up all the information in your head to where it's hard to realize where you even heard certain information from. And that's another problem within the community, Like people listen to so many different people one after the other and after the other, that they can't remember where they heard things from. And then they go out and regurt hate those things as if it's their own and that as if they created it, and then it becomes this whole this snowball effect. And I really think that this merging of the alternative community and the mainstream communities has been a decades long set up by the intelligence communities to disassemble and undermine society.
Speaker 1: Free thought and any kind of any kind of investigation into official narratives or official stories. I mean, we've saw we've seen that and talked about it so many times. The Robertson report from the early fifties, just on ufology, that same model has been applied to virtually everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Robertson Panel Report. Yeah, the the Project Blue Book. You have Project Sign. What was the other project before Project Sign? I think Sign was Grudge, Yes, Project.
Speaker 1: Grudge, not David Grush Grudge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Grudge, Grush and Krush.
Speaker 1: And rush to conclusions about things that we don't know.
Speaker 2: Keep you say those for super Fast.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot we've talked about on the show tonight. We started with me a triangle. We made our way here. I think it's all very much related. I hope that people have enjoyed the show in general, but specifically little things that aren't well known, you know, like the you talked about that Eastern Airlines flight for zero one. I forgot about that. And then there's other triangles like the Devil's Triangle off the coast of Japan. There's the Michigan Triangle. There's the Alaskan triangle, which is that those are cases of you have oceans in the case of Japan, or seas. You have the forest in the case of Alaska, and you have land also in the United States that has these vour Texas supposedly people go missing, things go missing, but in the Great Lakes, so you have water, you have forests, you have oceans, you have seas where this is happening. This is this is a global phenomenon. It's happening all over the world, and it's involved the military too that have lost planes and have lost people and have lost boats. Don't really have an answer for you. I don't have a solution to this. I don't think Rider does. But last few minutes we have a final closing commentary on Bermuda and anything else that you want to add, including I know you have this new movie coming out you want to talk about that. We've got about three minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm well, first off, thanks for having me on. Really appreciate it. Always interesting conversation. I hope people really enjoyed it. We're bringing the Bermuda Triangle back, babe. People are going to be talking about and now we're going to be talking about it again. And then we're going to create that eggrigre and something is going to go missing soon. Yeah, yeah, what's going to happen. We're going to have a new mystery of the Bermuda Triangle soon.
Speaker 1: I would hope that Jason Bashers would go missing. I'm tired of hearing about his crap every time he does something. People I get calls people. Did you hear what Jason Bersheer said. I don't give a shit what Jason Scheer said. I listened to him. Well look at this map. It's like, shut the f up. I'm so tired of this garbage that's promoted by YouTube and your show doesn't get any promotion.
Speaker 2: It doesn't do it, and it's so discouraging. And like I've literally seen people that have had that's had a channel for half the amount of time that I've had a channel surpass me in views and subscribers, and they're just they're the same old type of channel that doesn't do anything new, regurgitates old information, doesn't try and get to the bottom of anything, but they bring on on all the people that brings that audience to that. Yeah, it's and I have never been discovered through a good YouTube search result. I'm on my soapboxer.
Speaker 1: But it's like to tell U about the new movie.
Speaker 2: Yes, a new movie, a clockwork Shining. I have been diligently working on it. I haven't done any shows for a while now, but I will be doing a few shows here soon. I've just been trying to get this documentary done because it's very difficulty and it's very tedious and to make sure that everything is perfect and everything is right, and it's a really big topic and we cover a lot of information and Jay Weiner is in it. It is by Qubrick Productions, and we also have Mark Dovlin in the documentary. We also have uh Kathie, Brian Walter Bosley and Joe Atwell. And this will be out hopefully by the middle of September. And if no one wants to support anything else I do. Whenever this documentary comes out, please support this and watch it. It will be on Amazon Prime. And thanks for listening everyone, and thanks so much for having me on again. Ryan really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got it. It's probably going to be what a couple of dollars, just like JFKX.
Speaker 2: Not one hundred percent sure. I've put a lot of work into this thing, dude, Like I've I've been working on it for like five months on and off, so it's taken a lot of my time. So probably it'll it'll be more than JFKX, but it won't be that much more. But really quickly, it's it's about MK Ultra, It's about the shining it's about Stanley Kubrik. It's about the intelligence agencies infiltration into the music industry and the film industry. So it's going to be U.
Speaker 1: I like excellent stuff. Cool. Well, I really appreciate you coming on the show. Thank you so much. Writer, Raised by Giants YouTube correct, Yes.
Speaker 2: Sir, Raised by giants on YouTube and any and all podcast platforms.
Speaker 1: Alrighty well, I'll talk to you sometime soon. Great show. And I hope that anybody listening hasn't heard Writer. Go and listen to Writer's show on YouTube. He has video. He's less antiquated than I am. I just do audio, although we do do shows together sometimes and I do video with him. So anyway, writerly on his channel Raised by Giants. This is the Secret Teachings TRIPLEW dot The Secret Teachings Dot I info. That's our website. You can find the archive there. You can also find my books there. Grab a book, listen to the free archive. That's really the bottom line. You listen to the free archive, you grab a book. You subscribe either on our website or aftermath dot Media. You get different perks for either or on our website, you get montages, early access to the show, and you get digital copies of my books. You don't get that on Aftermath. You just get access to the other shows on Aftermath. So if you're more secret teaching centric Secret Teachings dot info, you can subscribe there. Thank you so much for tuning in. Stay safe, stay informed, stay healthy, and I will talk to you on the next broadcast. A full week of shows coming your way. You don't want to miss them. Tune in Monday through Friday ground zero dot Radio ten pm Pacific. I'll talk to you tomorrow night.