Speaker 1: And you're watching Chewing the Cup with Paris Monroe and Mike Benyond and all I say is signy cough, and people send me all sorts of weird messages. Hello, you're watching Cheering the Cut, your lighthearted weekly look at the world peaking around a sequined curtain. I'm Paris Monroe and with me today is the man who got very excited about the gas man because he said, oh, you could have.
Speaker 2: Been blown up. It's Mike ben and Roe. Yeah, it wasn't the good cand of being blown up either, unfortunately, No, never mind, Apparently that's the wrong thing to do.
Speaker 1: With the gas I don't know, but you know, you've got to shoot your shot or not.
Speaker 2: What have you got for ust this week, Mike? Apparently I've got a shot to sh well. I bring you a story about a chosen name at birth that wasn't exactly the best choice. And then we're going to play.
Speaker 1: A little game, and then Mike will be helping us repurpose easter eggs. That's right, Easter eggs and teach me a lesson. But on screen now you will see our contact details is at the cut TV on your social media if you want to catch up on previous episodes as well. You can always bringe just on YouTube look for Chewing the cut.
Speaker 2: You can see the names of people reached out and touchdown, gaping souls going along the bottom of the screen.
Speaker 3: But now it's time for Paris and the show.
Speaker 1: Is Armi Hammer. Have you heard of Armie Hammer?
Speaker 3: Isn't that toothpaste?
Speaker 1: It definitely isn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's arm and Hammer, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yes, other toothpastes are available, of course from many a shop. No, you might. You might recognize them from a podcast, might recognize them from on screen as well. Of course, there were allegations as well previously, but we're not going to get into that. What we need to get into right now is the fact that he tried grinder and he's straight right.
Speaker 2: Okay, try and it's not a kebab, You're not going it's such a definite choice there.
Speaker 1: So he gave grinder a go, which, okay, good for him, Lovely, you know there he is right there, lovely, and he realized, ohhang on a second, I'm not getting the.
Speaker 3: Twinge, okay, And the twinge is important.
Speaker 1: And the twinge is important, so you know, you need your rocket fuels to use the rocket to fly right, and he wasn't able to do that, which is pretty common, but just basically down to the fact that he's just not into men.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I mean you say he's trying to grinder.
Speaker 2: Was that after scruff and reconn and and he's been through the.
Speaker 1: I mean there's many many apps sniffies sniffies.
Speaker 2: If you don't know about it, you don't know about it. If you know, you know, if you know, you know, it's a worse grinder. Oh oh, this is this isn't I can send you a cup, but it's nothing but Dick Pixon. Right.
Speaker 1: Well, if that's what floats your boat, then good for you.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he was talking in the podcast that he wasn't able to achieve an erection based on like the you know, the genuine attraction, and concluded as well that it left him inferio.
Speaker 3: Does he means he's got a winkle?
Speaker 2: I do know.
Speaker 3: He means I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: It left him indifferent. I think, like lovely that you want to go and.
Speaker 3: Explore for people, it's boring exactly.
Speaker 1: And you know the fact that he gave it a go and realized, Okay, it's not for me. That's fine, I gave I tried it. But he's clearly not into men, so why is he doing that? Also, it's not fair on on gay guys or queer guys in general, because you know what it's like when you fall in love with this great man. It's horrible, no idea, no never, you don't want to go there. Never happened, yeah no, no, never ever, not three times this year at all. But yeah, this is this has been brought to lie and people are talking about this right now. How do you feel about this whole situation?
Speaker 2: Oh? You know, I think that everybody should experiment and break down the taboos and walls and just try what they want to try. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, And if he's got that genuine.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm a bit inkly, I'm a bit interested. Maybe, you know, go for it, enjoy yourself, right, you know, Oh that isn't for me. Okay, fair enough, you tried. It's like Brussels sprouts. Not everybody loves the Brussels sprout. Yeah me me, I'll gorge on them. Right, Everyone's different, and that's fine. Yeah, it is what it is, just is what it is. I don't think I need to go on a podcast and talk about my love of Brussels sprouts. No, or you know, some people don't love Brussels sprouts. So why do I care if he got to injure or not?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, do you reckon? It's for attention. I think it's trying to deflect from other matters, potentially all the things that he may or may not be going through at the time. Yes, I'll go on a podcast, so I'm going to just talk about this instead of talking about the elephant in the room. And everybody loves an erection.
Speaker 3: But apparently not everybody.
Speaker 2: Apparently everybody enjoy it. No, that's very very true.
Speaker 1: Living swiftly on. Do you love a love story?
Speaker 3: I love all love story. I don't like seeing people in love.
Speaker 2: Are you a bitter queen? Then not bitter.
Speaker 3: I just want them to be I just want them to be sore and in pain.
Speaker 1: Coleman and Raul Domingo. Now, they were on an interview on Telly recently and we're talking about, you know, how they met, which is a really really cute story, I think, and it gives us a lot of hope. Actually, this is the beautiful couple here. It gives us a lot of hope in finding love and spontaneous love as well.
Speaker 2: And just that's it.
Speaker 3: That's about to say in later life.
Speaker 1: In later life, it's like going.
Speaker 2: The same sort of age group as me. I don't know what I'm being old about it, but yeah, it's really really cute.
Speaker 3: It's really cute, you know.
Speaker 1: In two thousand and five, they met through a Craigslist missed Connections.
Speaker 3: I missed Craigslist.
Speaker 1: I have never used Craigslist. I know good now, I know of it. But the fact that you can do like miss connections of oh this is what one of them said, by the way, Oh I saw you at Walgreens in Berkeley, California. Yeah, you had like the mohawk or the fro hawk, because I have fro fro hawk. And then like leaving details and stuff. You can't do that these days, can you.
Speaker 3: I'm not Craigslist. They locked it down.
Speaker 2: Used to be able to get a Craigslist yeah, and grinder concurrently, Oh right, oh wow, they took away that ability, and it's just not good anymore. I like that the idea of a misconnections. I saw you at this point, I saw you at that point, all right, I also get slightly concerned.
Speaker 3: I'd say, oh I saw you at this point. Now, yeah I saw you too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I could also own quite badly too. Yeah. I love as well that they got married at a disguised wedding, which was a house party in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: A disguised wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it was an intimate ceremony disguised as a house party, and it was very low key with loved ones as well. So how do you say I do without everyone knowing?
Speaker 3: But any party at a house is automatically a house party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. So basically they got married at a house party.
Speaker 2: They got married at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a married house party. I mean it cuts down costs and.
Speaker 3: Stuff, does it, well, if to hold a house party.
Speaker 1: Yes, the food steamers yeah, the cleaning, yeah all that, the lube. Don't get me started with the cleanex either, Oh my goodness, me put out towels. They met up, great, you can reuse, recycle, rewash.
Speaker 2: Think about the environment, stick on a thirty degree wash.
Speaker 1: About your planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they met and then three days later was the start of their relationship. But they've been together for like what married? No, nineward. Is it now nine.
Speaker 3: Years it's two thousand and five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nineteen years.
Speaker 2: About a week a week, about a week. It's not that long ago, two thousand and five, is it not? No, not in gay years.
Speaker 3: It's not twenty years ago at all.
Speaker 1: Oh god, no, sorry, no, it's just.
Speaker 2: Like twenty years ago with nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Yes, anyway, excuse my, excuse my, my, my calculations, I got those wrong.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Something really cool. The LGBTQ plus community coming together in one room. Fantastic for an award, sir.
Speaker 2: Okay, not coming together in one room then.
Speaker 1: To celebrate one another, however, they want to celebrate one another this one though the British LGBT Awards nominations. Now, with our community, it's important for us to clap for ourselves, to show up for ourselves, for the whole community, and it's a great way for allies to really to be there not only to support but also to celebrate with us, you know, just like Pride and things like that. And this is happening around in June later on this year in London, coinciding with of course Pride Month, which is which is very very cool. We've got quite a lot of nominations. Actually, we've got believe they're called nons. No, no, you've been nom Oh you've been nomed. Lingo, I'm learning you've been nomed. That sounds like it's good in it. No, right and no, no, no, no, no, no nominations are.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I I kind of want to just call them nums. Now we're going to call them noms. So Jonathan Bailey, can we just notum together? No?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Jonathan Bailey nominated for his representation of LGBTQ plus actors in the mainstream period dramas. Of course, Bridgeton you know him in that one. He's done loads of this stuff. Shooty Gatwar recognized for the grown groundbreaking role as the first black and openly gay actor to play lead in Doctor Who. Non Binary Finery Emma Darcy nominated for the National Theater Debut in the Other Place as well an LGBTQ plus Public Figure Award. We've got so many names here. We've got Alex Consani, is that right? The first ever out trans model to win the British Fashion Counsel's Model of the Year Award. Alex Scott Lover Lover, ex footballer presenter as well, just absolutely killing it. We've got Richard Gad as well. You know form baby Reindeer. Yes, yeah, award winning, award winning thing.
Speaker 2: Ella Morgan.
Speaker 1: Number all of the Norms, all the Norms known for her appearance. They married at first sight as well. First trans woman to be on the show. GK. Barry loved her work on a podcast Saving Grace and also in I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of There.
Speaker 2: She was hilarious.
Speaker 1: And that's all from the show bus this week.
Speaker 3: Thanks for at Paris. I'm glad that you're now numbing people.
Speaker 2: Can't help myself. Sorry, so stay right there because parents are not at the moment. And coming after this break, it's Me with the Unusual Side of the Internet in the bus.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, and you're watching Cheering the cud. This is a part of the show where we look into the twisted person's search history as it's Mike with the buzz.
Speaker 2: So have you been have you ever been involved in a social accident? An accident outside?
Speaker 1: Uh? No, no, wait, what does this involve footage?
Speaker 2: Find you think it is? It's not that it's no, I've never you've never. Okay, Well, this is a story about a five year old girl who was involved in this light I'm gonna say catastrophe almost. So in Brazil last month were lots and lots of floods, heavy rainfalls, right, and a five year old gold got swept up and was basically dragged towards a manhole by the raging torrent.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, did she survive?
Speaker 3: She has survived. This is a stage good new story.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: No, you've read that, and this is why they showed up in my search feed. No, because it had the phrase swallowed by a manhole. Oh no, So this in Brazil, pothole was wasn't covered, so of course the water was swirling and draining out or go and she got caught in it. Neighbors saw it happening, went out safe and filmed it. By the looks of it a security campus. This will be great for You've been framed because it's twenty years ago, said your VHS is in. So they saw it going towards it, so they went out, say, grabbed her, pulled the back to safety. Okay, right. The only reason they showed up in my search history was because of the phrase swallowed by a manhole.
Speaker 1: And luckily found alive.
Speaker 3: Look I found live?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and so that's one going into saber okay, right, so it's not just like she was allowed to drive.
Speaker 3: She's over here in this black blob over here.
Speaker 2: Have not circled the incident of the young child, so saving for some reason? Right?
Speaker 3: So yeah, so good news story.
Speaker 2: Yes, child nearly died but was saved.
Speaker 1: By swallowed by a giant manhole, giant manhole while being flooded. Do you know what, whoever wrote that headline knew what they were doing. They knew what they were doing. But also there's gonna be so many people that won't get it, No, that.
Speaker 2: Won't get it at all. See, because this is a Brazilian story. I don't think they thought about the innuendo side of it. I don't think they went you know what Michael shows on ing the could we'll get it in the set headlines?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also some of the translations might not be the same as wellsably unless somebody in the UK was like, let's let's change this up, let's change it for this word, shall we?
Speaker 2: And they have got to be gay.
Speaker 1: Surely, surely, surely, but no, at least she was found, she was Okay.
Speaker 2: Fine, because the last I wouldn't report if she died have been a slightly different story.
Speaker 3: Swallowed by a giant manhole.
Speaker 2: Survived.
Speaker 3: Congratulations at least someone did. But moving on quite quickly.
Speaker 2: Name changes within the LGBTQ plus community are quite common.
Speaker 1: Very common a lot in the transcommunity and non body community.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And it's one of those things that when people get you know, I chosen name going through it, I think that's a great step forward and that we should recognize it and do it instantly.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, This is a story about a US child who has had their name changed from their legally changed name by their parents. Oh okay, And it's because the father the child was basically was taken into care just after birth because the mother wasn't in this capable states look after them. The father found out that you had a child, and I went, that's mine and took out out the system. Right, okay, And then when I need to change this child's name, because this child is not quite clearly a Charlotte, right, so his name is child Charlotte their original name according to the certificate of live birth, which is the thing in the States before a birth certificate okay, okay, so it's called Unicite thirteen Hotel. No, that can't be real.
Speaker 3: Ah wait, he's.
Speaker 2: Had to fight the courts to get the name changed.
Speaker 1: This GUYE thirteen Hotel changed the baby's name to Unio from right.
Speaker 3: The US government had named it Unicite thirteen Hotel.
Speaker 2: What was she spy or something? Oh my god, because it was thought of the birth certificate, so they just put down where the child was found right right, and instead of saying this is their name, put that is the location is the name?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, And then the paperwork when through and that's what they were called.
Speaker 3: Legally called Unikite thirteen Hotel.
Speaker 1: I mean that is that was a choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the US, where they don't like people would change names and stuff.
Speaker 1: Interesting, isn't that? Isn't that ironic?
Speaker 2: Ironic that this this heterosexual father was able to change the name of what they've decided is a cisgendered girl to a cisgender girl's name from something that they didn't think was fitting.
Speaker 1: Strange behavior.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah, it's almost like his name doesn't really matter anyway.
Speaker 1: Unikite though it sounds like they're quite like Unikite. It sounds like a drag.
Speaker 2: Name, wasn't it It sounds like the creator of a kite company?
Speaker 3: Yes, what did you work for kites?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Really? What company? Unikite? Oh? Unkite? Yeah, I got of kites. Yeah yeah, kind of like iPhone, but you nikite very good. Yeah. And if you think about unkite and something else that you could unicyte with that didn't work as a thing, you share that with us. We are at the cod TV on social media and that was nice to tell story of the week. Now, how do you feel about dancing? Yes? Love?
Speaker 1: It helps, It's good for your cardio, makes you feel good when you listen to a tune that you absolutely adore.
Speaker 2: You're with your mates and feel you foric love dancing.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about it work? A dance work?
Speaker 1: So I do a desk dance a dance at work?
Speaker 3: Ask dancer a bit of a.
Speaker 1: Like if the radio is on or something. Okay, yeah, I'll have a little bob. I thought you might fall on, like like nightclub dancing in there one of them drops and starts working.
Speaker 3: Putting down the doing a dance off with your boss.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, yeah, I'm here for a bit of a bop. I sure, this is an Alaska Airlines flight attendant who has been sacked for dancing.
Speaker 3: That's a face, Yes, sacked for dancing?
Speaker 2: Sorry? What right? Wait?
Speaker 1: So disciplinary, I'm so sorry. We're going to have to let you go. Why because you were dancing? And what that was? Okay, Well it's the States, isn't it. Oh yeah, of course at will States unfortunately. So what that was is that they were wearing a uniform. Oh no, so you can't dance in your uniform.
Speaker 2: They were were they were off the clock in a in a hotel, right, so it landed they were transitting, we got out the hotel. I'll have a bit of a dance, okay. And apparently the problem with the dance was because they were tworking.
Speaker 1: Can we send medics to the US please? Can we send help because they need help?
Speaker 2: They need help?
Speaker 1: Come on, like what you're a kidding me?
Speaker 2: No? So it got to brust attention because it went viral. I mean, and they said, although you went at work, you were wearing the uniform. That's bringing the company's name into brand damage, so bringing the be able to disrepute.
Speaker 3: And so that's a sackable offense.
Speaker 1: I understand if it's a cycable offense if they've done something like gone out on a night out and they've done something really bad, or if they're like throwing up their guts on the side with their uniform like or whatever, that doesn't look good. But the fact that she just did a little bot or little twerk and that is.
Speaker 3: It was an impressive work to be fair and just leased for working.
Speaker 1: Wait, that's not class as like would it be classes inappropriate?
Speaker 3: So it can be classified. So it's a sexualization, is what.
Speaker 2: So they said that that, you know, twerking is a sexual sexualized act. Yeah, right, And so doing that in a work uniform.
Speaker 3: It's a problematic.
Speaker 2: See. I used to work for a very large mobile telephone company which is the chemical symbol for oxygen. Recently joined with a media company that it's their first time with not mentioning that one brandy T shirt. And quite often I go out for a quiet drink after work with a mate and then we wake up at three a m.
Speaker 3: In the nightclub going, oh dear, I don't get dismissed.
Speaker 2: No, there were lots of photos of me doing very inappropriate things in two T shirts.
Speaker 1: To be fair, I've done like you know, proper breaking your back, really stiff, ugly white girl wasted twerk.
Speaker 3: In I can't work.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's what I'm saying. Like I look like I've not I've had too much caffeine. I can't do it. That all the same my life. But I've done that but like on the show as well, Like I've done that during a job.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's that's so unfortunate. I hope that she gets compensated for that.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because it's it's illegal. It's perfectly fine to do it in the States. It's it's a legal it's illegal. It's yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 3: So she thinks it's unfair.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. A lot of the internets agreeing with her, say, yeah, it's really not fair.
Speaker 3: But them's the breaks.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, that's it. Oh yeah. So unfortunately she did get to go into a meeting and was told sorry, love, you don't work here anymore. That's all from the Bulls this week. Thank you so much for that. Mike, you are welcome, but don't go anywhere. As coming up, we have a game to play in our game of the week.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to to the Cud with the Paris Monroe and Mike Bitminroe. Now this part of the show is where we play a game, and this one is for the person who has been banned from more than one zoo. It's Mike, So off your pop.
Speaker 2: They wanted to play the Penguins. They looked delicious. It's not my fault.
Speaker 1: Go on, go Away of the week. Right, it's time to do Game of the Week. I'm going to be quizzing Mike this time, and we've got He's going to give ten things for each category before the time runs out, thirty seconds to name ten things?
Speaker 2: Do you think that you've got what it takes? Mike, I've got something and it is okay. So we're going to go with the first category.
Speaker 1: All right, So name ten things okay that straight people questions? Straight people questions that make us roll our eyes?
Speaker 3: God, who's the man? Who's the woman? Is that what you do?
Speaker 2: Oh? Have you ever been with a woman? When did you first know? I've got a friend that's gay. Do you know him?
Speaker 3: Have you ever tried a woman?
Speaker 2: What do your parents think? Do you tell everybody met all the time?
Speaker 3: And oh I love the gays.
Speaker 1: I think the time is I'm sorry I went I went well over that.
Speaker 2: That's sorry, I went you didn't I did ten? I want listen. That was really good. Who's the man?
Speaker 1: Who's a woman? Yeah, yeah, I've heard that so many times before. It's it's so irritating.
Speaker 2: I actually quite like it when people who's the man? Who is War's like, we're both men. Yeah, that's what we like about each other.
Speaker 1: And they asked that question. Yet they don't understand what transgender is. But they say who's the man and who's a woman when there's no women. Just it's confusion. It's just fulsing right. Okay, So we've got ten seconds now, thirty seconds, Sorry.
Speaker 2: It got very short. Then seconds about you.
Speaker 1: One second thirty seconds to name ten things. Gay nightclub playlists always include go.
Speaker 2: Her, Donna, Britney, Kim Petres, what's her name? I don't know, Oh not Brittany, Christina Aguilera, I have an issue, Rihanna Omega, mix girls allowed, Beyonce, Destiny's Child because they're different things and are very old.
Speaker 1: Jane McDonald, Jane McDonald, that's a good one. Yourself, dizzy, and that's it.
Speaker 2: Time is up, okay, smashing it is.
Speaker 1: Christina agular Role Aguilera Lera. Yeah, the other Christina.
Speaker 2: Not not not Britney. That's what the only two thousands she loved Brittany or you love Christina you didn't like We'll go.
Speaker 1: On, get out in yourself now, Brittany or Christy Christina?
Speaker 2: Really is it?
Speaker 1: Because she was playing with knives in that video.
Speaker 2: No, it was dirty, Oh none of it's Genie in the bottle. Yeah, em Agenie and the Barna You've got wank me off the right way. But that's what she was singing. They weren't the worsd Yes.
Speaker 1: I'm yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: That Britney spears going. I did that again. I had a knee operation, came out with bigger tits, okay, saying Also, the video for dirty was pretty impressive. Yeah, very very good until her clothes came off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's say right, Okay, so we've got thirty seconds for you to tell us ten things you can say to an all you can eat buffet, but also in an orgy.
Speaker 3: Go, I'm stuffed. I can't take any more.
Speaker 2: Go one. I've got room for a little one. I could fit quite a bit in me. Gimme more. Don't tell me. Partner of it had this much all I need to wipe down. I swallowed every drop of it. Do you want to go on this as well? Oh, it's juicy and you've done this before. Clearly we don't even need to air. You picked two of my favorite things. What food? I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean all of those you could definitely hear in either an orgy or a buffet. Did you say those out loud?
Speaker 2: Though in a buffet? The thing is what I do for that one as I channel what my aunt would say, or you can eat buffet because she says that sort of stuff. We all say that. You can't say that. You can't say that's rude.
Speaker 1: So that's what I did, channeling Auntie Ah.
Speaker 2: Not using the name of the ant. She knows who she is.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do thirty seconds and I need ten things.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: Signs you're in the wrong kind of bar for your mood. Go.
Speaker 2: I can't answer that. There's no wrong bar for your mood. So you've got buttlets, chaps on, and everyone's wearing a suit. I'm just thinking about real experiences.
Speaker 1: Should we change it?
Speaker 2: Should just start nor you're dancing and we'll get that music.
Speaker 1: A common phrase that Mike uses a fighter.
Speaker 2: Give me a minute. It takes an hour for the tablet. You have to drill your own hole in the totlet wall's stunning. That's the keypicle that I've been to before. You've seen me drilling a hole through a toilet?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but I've been to a particular remember one or three?
Speaker 2: Anyway? Out of time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're out of time. Okay, let's do oh, let's do this one.
Speaker 2: Okay. What is the wrong kind of bar?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: That's the question. Yeah, they're also booze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, unless you're in a non alcoholic dry bar.
Speaker 2: The cold closed like your legs. Anyway, My legs are not closed, right.
Speaker 1: I want ten things, please in thirty seconds. Ten things you should never whisper in someone's here at two am.
Speaker 2: Go, I'm watching you sleep, but louder whisper? Oh wait louder? Yes, okay, so I'm watching you sleep. Yeah, you'd look so pretty if I was wearing your skin. I think that wet patch has.
Speaker 3: Come from me.
Speaker 2: Yes? Is this chocolate? Can you feel my finger going up your bomb? Look? No, hands, can you feel that? Is it? In? Don't tell your step mom?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Not that category. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: I was really enjoyed, to be fair, we were just really enjoying Mike's list.
Speaker 2: We didn't want it to end. That was fantastic. Start with a creepy they're watching your sleep and what I would look like in your skin?
Speaker 1: What is that film? What's that horror film? Change Texas changed? Saw musket is that the world wears? It's the that's the lambs that he wears people's skin.
Speaker 3: So a long time ago, I was in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Though you're going to say I was going to wear I wore skin.
Speaker 2: What I do.
Speaker 3: It's called leather.
Speaker 2: People assume it's from a cow. It's not. It's pleathar because it's from wish. I was in a relationship and we both had slight insomnia. I'm an early person and they just never got to sleep, so we'd lay Then we're just like whispering each of the things to each other, and it degraded quite quickly into I'm watching you sleep. M hmm, that's quite creepy. Yeah, it was. It was fair.
Speaker 3: We didn't last much longer after that.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe the whispering of that my flock.
Speaker 2: I think it was the whispering of going this is a recording, I mean someone else's bed. Hey guys, it's me Mike flogging Hello. Hi. Do we have time for one more? We have time for a couple more, a couple more studying. Okay, well back into what you can say analogy? Yeah you?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, mate, Right, so I want thirty seconds on the clock. Ten things, please, Ten ways to politely tell somebody they have no fashion sense.
Speaker 2: Go your name is Mike benon Roe. No, now you look comfi. I can't hate that. Yeah. Oh, I bet that was.
Speaker 3: Really good when you first bought it.
Speaker 2: I think we'll find it Cerulyan, I love that from buckets of this.
Speaker 1: Stuff, pushed the button in the words of sugar Babes, so interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because this is what people said to you. A lot of those were. Yeah, one of them was a double worst pride. I enjoyed that one very much. Yeah, they can find It's not lapis, it's not even turquoise. It'suly What people don't know that it was de la Cronso was it. I'll stop being that gay. It's so cute and so calm. I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Right. Coming up after this short break, we're going to learn something new and teach me a lesson after this short break, welcome back. You are still watching Mike and Paris in Chewing the cush, Now we learn a way of up cycling in teach me a lesson.
Speaker 2: So Easter, it's bin and gone.
Speaker 3: We're all eating a lot of chocolate.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, I'm sick of chocolate and given chocolate.
Speaker 3: Well no, see, the chocolate isn't for eating.
Speaker 2: The chocolate is a facilitation. Now. Oh okay, because I'm fed up of chocolate too, So I want to use chocolate in a non chocolate eating kind of way. Okay.
Speaker 3: The first thing we need to do.
Speaker 2: Is create an emulification.
Speaker 3: So pop your egg to one side for a bit.
Speaker 1: Yep, eggs to one side, pop your right up.
Speaker 2: Okay. What we're going to do is we're going to make an emiltication of milk, coffee, and booze. Do you know what that makes?
Speaker 1: This makes a cocktail, It makes Bailey's, It makes Bailey It.
Speaker 2: Makes Irish cream, so I would say Bailey's.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so an Irish cream, yeah, snoozy thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's quite a simple mix. So in your milky glass, yep, you've got condensed milk.
Speaker 3: And then you've got it topped. It's been topped, you see, with some regular milk.
Speaker 2: Ale. It's been topped by whole regular milk too, technically been topped by a bottom.
Speaker 3: So into that that those two things, you're going.
Speaker 2: To add a little bit of coffee, yes, the whole thing, or just just enough to make it brown.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: How strong do you like your coffee? Is the question.
Speaker 3: That that's okay?
Speaker 2: So there's there's your coffee, yes, and then you want to add into that bit more Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: That's more like it, and that.
Speaker 2: You want to add your booze. I've got vodka and I've got brandy. Traditionalists will be screaming at the TV now going it's supposed to be iron whiskey. That sorry, I nearly broke contables. All right, it's not like it's part of the set. I'm pouring it in now. Yeah, as much as you want, or as little as you want, we've gone for the whole thing. Someone's going to be whibbling a bit. And then you just want to mix those together carefully. You don't want to whisk. You want to mix. It's really sick. It is really thick. But that's Okay, I've said this before and you laughed. Condensed milk to me just looks a bit cummy. Well, yes, it does.
Speaker 3: Constancy color the whole nine yards.
Speaker 1: M okay, what did you do over what did you do on the podcast Paris?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean cummy boos.
Speaker 1: I was making booze and it was cumy looking.
Speaker 3: All right, don't take long to mix, which is a good thing.
Speaker 1: It looks nice though.
Speaker 3: Do you want to give it a try?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, if it's tasty, so okay, I'm just going to look like I'm gonna give it a got delicious. I mean I just looked the fork to say, give it a taste rather than actually drink it. But I think there's.
Speaker 1: Too much alcohol.
Speaker 3: Well, someone put a lot.
Speaker 2: Of alcohol in.
Speaker 1: But lovely, it's really nice though, it's really lovely. But it's very strong, only because I put the whole thing in. I listened, you said put the thing in, so I'll put the thing in.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's gonna be interesting. So you've made you've prided your emotion. Don't keep drinking it then, okay, I'm ready. Okay, Well it's only fair alright, go oh my god, I'm gonna wipe Gil wasted at this point when I.
Speaker 3: Never Okay, there we go.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna pop your multification to the side for now, Okay, get off it. I'm watching you. I'm not not not you. So the producers of the d watching.
Speaker 3: Alright, very handsy.
Speaker 2: So now you want to open up your egg carefully, okay, because if it breaks your bugget it. Oh oh, we've got to split it in half.
Speaker 1: We've got to split it in half, right, Okay.
Speaker 2: I've just noticed this says this on it not suitable for children under four it okay, tires and these eggs?
Speaker 3: Are these small not for kids?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Are these adult eggs? Because that's a bit small for an adult egg.
Speaker 3: I mean it's big for a love egg.
Speaker 2: It is wow, well sideways.
Speaker 1: Moraccas it's a musical instrument at the same time it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, so just peel it and open it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, in the old days, these just to be wrapped in full rather than this pressed and oil stuff, and it just makes it difficult to open. Man, do we have to use the whole egg? We're only using half.
Speaker 1: Of it, so I can eat that other half you can, okay, Okay, thank you because Fredos is well expensive. Listen, cost A living.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for that cause it's the cause he might I want to eat a Freda book cozy, Right, somebody's glued this. Well, it's been it's been sealed together because it's chocolate and it's warm in the studio. Right, Okay, so what you get out what you want to do is you want to basically, if you break one half, you should be happy the other half safe. Right, So with your spoon, gentle taps right, and then you'll be able to get into easy.
Speaker 1: She's not doing it. Keep banking the egg and she's not cracking.
Speaker 2: See, there we go. I got it. I got it. And then you just start peeling away and then it'll eventually split off the edge.
Speaker 3: Right because once you've edged it, you sorted.
Speaker 2: We love an edge. Right.
Speaker 1: Here we go, right, we're in. I'm basically just breaking the whole thing into the the half. I'm just breaking the egg into that.
Speaker 2: That's fine because you can empty it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, can't we do eat you?
Speaker 2: So inserted fred inside it as well.
Speaker 1: There's Fredo heads.
Speaker 2: Do you want some head?
Speaker 1: I would appreciate something fredaheads there mean they're a bit small.
Speaker 2: Well that you want chocolate, Okay, it's the head. Look that's the size of the actual Freda was in ten years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fifty pounds.
Speaker 2: I've got. I've got love eggs mini eggs. Yeah. Well, so that you want to empty out your you'll void where, prop it on the table, pop it in the box. Okay, I'm just gonna make a mess. Every I've used, I've been more delicate with the foil, so I could put it in the.
Speaker 1: Foil technically, yeah, the foil it is okay, okay, love.
Speaker 2: They and I want to say discard, don't discard. Place to one side the chocolate. Yeah, okay, So now you have a little bowl love there right, because we're not going to you typically lose it as a bowl. So cereal. We're eating cereal out of a egg.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, we are.
Speaker 1: Booze fantastic. I've ever done that before.
Speaker 2: That's what the baby Jesus would have wanted when he was there being killed. Yes, yeah, I read that somewhere. Yeah. So I've got conflicts because I'm being healthy.
Speaker 1: I've got what have you got cocoa pops? Because chocolate and chocolate, I thought, why not? You know exactly double chocolate. They turned the milk chocolatey, so you'll have chocolatey booze. God, this is exciting. Can you tell I don't get out. Yeah, I don't get out much at all. So I'm gonna fill it.
Speaker 2: Don't don't fill it, fill it, eat some space for the cream to go. Okay, if you want to shot coco pops, that will bag you, go for it. This is my chaser, that's the main.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we need to record you shotting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay. What are you gonna do is take some of your delicious irish cream that's not babies and just gently pour that in hold the egg as you do. Okay, like that. M how much milk do I put in this thing? Until you've got enough to cover your cereal?
Speaker 1: Oh we've got to cover it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a bowl of cereal, so yeah, I put too much in it to scoops a mount into a glass. Then you know what that will? That will do. I'm giving you a spoon that will work.
Speaker 1: So we've eaten too much chocolate for Easter, and now we've got to eat chocolate.
Speaker 2: No we're not. I'm not eating chocolate.
Speaker 3: I'm eating cereal.
Speaker 2: I'm eating chocolate cereal.
Speaker 1: But you made a choice, right, are we digging in?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm digging in chi chin to chins chin. I do have foodren Man.
Speaker 3: That probably is parents have put too much booze.
Speaker 2: Right, it's lovely, but it's not the same. There's too much, is it. Listen, if someone gives you a shot.
Speaker 1: You think, oh, that's not a lot, I'll put it in, but it turns out it's a lot. God, and you drink there. No, yeah, exactly, we like to don't wear in mind.
Speaker 2: Anyway, work with me. That's called pit pressure. That's right, don't I don't succumb to pit pressure exactly unless he's very handsome. So like a horse.
Speaker 1: When when you've when you've consumed all of the cereal in this, you pop your chocolate dish washer. M Ah, that's what kids do these days.
Speaker 2: A don't put your chocolate in the dish it will just melt the job. Look, yeah, that's quite unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Well that's me teaching you a lesson.
Speaker 1: That's on where it's the end of the show for now, but on screen you can see our contact details. It's at the cud TV on your social media and if you want to catch up on the previous episodes as well. You could also bringe us on YouTube just look for Chewing the Cud.
Speaker 3: Thank you for watching and we will see you all soon.
Speaker 2: Bye.