Speaker 1: Time you were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, February twenty first, twenty twenty five. Live every Friday night from the facilities of Ochilly dot Com ten pm to midnight Eastern Standard Time. First hour is the Age of Transitions. Second hour is Uncle the broadcast. But wait, tonight is somewhat different. We're only doing one hour, so ten pm to eleven pm Eastern Time, the Age of Transitions. No Uncle Show. Uncle is actually on vacation and he's going to be away this week and next week. We were doing this show, well, not even last week. I missed the show last week. Sorry, I was busy on the weekend. But the week before that, I just didn't even think and for I frankly forgot that Uncle's vacation was coming up. But it is, so we won't be doing the Uncle Show for a couple more weeks. Just give me here. I might do some special live streams over the weekend. We shall see, but the Uncle Show shall return not next week, not the week after, but the week after that. Sorry, all you Uncle fans out there. No, there's a lot of you, but we're also live every Friday night on the Ocelly Radio network Ocelly dot com. To help the network, please consider giving a donation at ochli dot com. It helps the network, it helps Chuck. Very appreciated. My website is Theageotransitions dot com. You can find this podcast there. You can support the show directly there. I have T shirts for the show's Age of Transitions Uncle the podcast. I have Revolve Man Scientific Rise to God Godhood available in ebook or paperback copies. Working on releasing the Portuguese translation of Revolve. That's a work in progress I have with somebody, so look for that in the near future. Also, we have the Patreon campaign. Thank you everybody who has signed up for Patreon. You helped keep the show going and lots of interesting material there. I will say that the most recent material I've been loading to the Patreon are videos. I love how you can put videos directly on Patreon. The functionality's gotten better at Patreon. I know people have kind of maybe shied away from using it, which is unfortunate because it's a better platform technically speaking than it ever has in terms of for the creator side, I'm able to load pretty much anything I want to up to. Before it was very limited and that was quite annoying. But I've been playing videos on there that I got back in two thousand and nine at the Singularity Summit that I attended in New York City. Me and Carlos from trans Alchemy, we were working together at the time on that blog. We went there and covered it, got press pass, and we were primarily backstage in this weird little room shooting interviews with various speakers and people that just happened to be at the conference that were interesting. So I'm going through all my tapes that I got from that event and loading them unedited. I'm just playing them directly, the unedited footage of the whole thing, and posting it to my Patreon. That's where those That's the only place you'll be able to get those varders. I'm not really planning on doing anything else with those for the foreseeable future, but I will say there's also the affiliate ads on the Ature transitions dot com, so nobody ever goes those anyway, but they're there. Back to the two thousand and nine Singularity Summit, it was an historic event. It truly was. It was one of those events that very few people knew about, but it was important, and the concepts and just the goings on around the conference were just as important as, if not more so, than, what was actually happening up on the podium with the speakers. The topics that they were talking about, yes, were important, but almost like the actual presentation of these topics and who was doing it was at least equally as interesting. I don't remember if I've told this story. I think I told this story long ago on the show. But I did arrive in New York City going to that. I came in on a flight. This would have been just when I had been living in California for a year, so I had to fly out there. I'm trying to remember all the ins and outs that I just know that I came in on a flight and I was waiting for Carlos to pick me up at I was one of the New York airports. I think it was JFK. I believe it was one of those ones. The GUARDI or JFK is one of the two. I'm not so familiar with those two. Have been to them, but not anyway. I was outside waiting to be picked up. He was taking a few minutes. You know, I was waiting outside for a while. That's okay, you know, it was no big deal. But as I was waiting out there with my bags, who also walked out and was promptly picked up. I will say, well, none other than Ray Kurtzwell. He was out there. He got picked up by a nice Lincoln Talent car. He got in and there's all sorts of I feel like there was somebody else in the car. Who else was in there? There's some of those other nut jobs that were at the conference. But he got picked up. He got with straight away, and he was a speaker at that conference. You know, he's mister Singularity himself. He's one of the big spokesmen, and to this day he's working at Google in that capacity. Machine Machine Intelligence Research Institute is the name of the group that put on the Singularity Summit, and that exists to this day. And then he's you know, got his job there at Google and it's all connected. But the other big name at Singularity Institute. And I did not get an interview with Kurtzwell. I did not get an interview with Peter Deele. Peter Deele was the he really stole the show. At the two thousand and nine Singularity Summit, he did a presentation about macroeconomics and let me see here, let's see macroeconomics and singularity. It wasn't too long of a presentation. He starts out asking the audience what they think, what they're most worried about in the future, and he talks about his general thesis is that the problem he foresees is that the Singularity just won't happen fast enough, so the arrival of superintelligence, of artificial general intelligence to reshape the world is just going to get delayed too long so that we can't make the progress that we need to. And you know, there'll be we're gonna be in big trouble because we did not do that. But you know, he says all sorts of other interesting things throughout that It's worth a watch. You can find it online. When he was giving that speech, we were backstage interviewing somebody. I remember somehow being on the side of the stage as well, and Kurtzel was there looking over notes and he was like kind of but then also Teal was there, and I forget why. Just like for a minute, we went to the side stage like on the side of the stage where the presenters would be. For some reason, I can't remember why this was, but Kurtzseel was there looking at his notes. Thal was there surrounded by like reporters hounding him with all these questions, and then he basically like, Okay, I gotta get out of here, and he left. So he was there, and that's all I saw of him, and really of Kurtzwell too. I ain't talk to either one of them. I just kind of sound, you know, so whatever kind of thing. But that did happen, the airport thing with Kurtzwell and then the side of the stage, and then really what Carlos and I were doing working those interviews, which again I will be loading all those I might I really, if I get the time, I will load another one this weekend. I want to do that, so look for that. That might be what I spend my time doing this weekend of the stream. But that was the two thousand and nine Singularity Summit at the ninety two hy in New York City. It's the venue for that. Peter Thiel is an interesting person. He's a libertarian, and I have made the point or I said this on my ex account at friend simulation. I think a week or two ago I made the point that I believe he is the libertarian Peter Tel And why is that? Well? I believe he's the libertarian because if you look at him and everything he's involved with and his philosophy, his political social ideology, philosophy, it doesn't exactly jive and his frankly his business history. Right that more than anything there doesn't exactly jive with what I at least think of when I hear libertarianism as a political movement. Now maybe I'm wrong about things, but my general quick take on libertarianism is that, yes, you're for limited government, right, Yeah, we all know that, but you're also for freedom of the individual right and civil liberties. I know that people make a distinction with like civil libertarian, but for me, I hear libertarian and civil liberties are huge. So you got people have to be able to do and be free to do whatever they want essentially without being worried about being punished by a government of any sort. Right. And yes, that's my generic take on this limited government, empower private enterprise, shy away from government whenever you can. And so when I see Peter Thiel a guy that has made his fortune in large part on government contracts, and he has gotten himself inside the inside national intelligence would Palenteer and all that huge government contracts at his security clearances. He he must has a ridiculous amount of security clearances. He is in there with the federal government, and it's a big part of what made him who he is. Yes, there's the PayPal thing, we know about that. Yes there's the Facebook stuff and his investments with that and everything else he has done to become the billionaire that he is. But you know, for being mister limited government. That's the thing with me. It's like, how what is going on there? Like how does this square up exactly for me? But what's interesting is to see not necessarily libertarianism as a political ideal as a political party, but the practical ways in which libertarian ideology and philosophy has grown and has changed. Certainly, it seems to have undergone a few changes over the years that actually kind of line up and makes sense with Peter Thiel and how he might actually be a libertarian because the proper edits have been made over time to the ideology. And you can see this in the people claiming to be libertarians themselves, posting all over social media. The concept of limited government not strictly limited to libertarianism, but that has just a general concept. The limited government idea fits in with all sorts of different political groups, right, I mean, the Republican Party is about limited government, you know, on their love of Ronald Reagan and all of this and all of the all of the making for the Republican Party that has undergone interesting changes over the years as well. And I've commented time and time again over the years on this show about the merge of the mainstream Republican Party and the more fringe elements which would have included, yes, libertarians and different independent people who are into the concept of limited government and all this that have gotten their ideas from alternative media online that has pushed these concepts in a big way over at over a decade now, it's been well over that amount of time where these general concepts have been being pushed over and over aga again, and there's there's been changes and again ideas have been twisted, and what was republican five ten years ago is not what a Republican is now. But that's okay, And what a libertarian is now is not what a libertarian would have been five, ten, fifteen years ago. Again, my probably not great definition of libertarianism at the start of this, But it doesn't really matter what my definition of libertarianism is. It just matters. What matters is the way that things work out, the political realities that come to be, and how have we gotten to the point where we are now? How did such amazing ideological shifts happen in what was a surprisingly short amount of time over this past decade or so. If you have been paying attention, you have noticed these changes. And I'm saying that it's not a coincidence that these things have happened. I'm also saying that these general concepts, these ideological these ideologies, these political stances have been used to achieve very real political ends and have gotten us to where we are now. There's a very real technical side to how this all works, too, which revolves around information technology, internet, social media, analytics, surveillance data, big data. Nobody really uses that term amore, but still a very real thing. And there is a confluence of this tech world and the political world. How do you think political campaigns have been orienting themselves these past few chaotic years and election cycles that each year gets crazier and crazier, the red air, the rhetoric more fiery every year. What was once very controversial now being used in presidential debates, not just used by some candidate that's going to be pushed out. Yeah, yeah, Okay, they'll say some crazy stuff at an early debate, but don't worry. That candidate won't be back for the later the next debate, the next televised debate, we will weeded that candidate out and it will be a smaller group of maybe four of them there are left that crazy guy's I could be eight there anymore. No, things have changed quite a bit. The crazy guy has become the winner. Do you think that is on accident? Do you think that's just happened. Do you think we've won? That's a good question. Do you believe that we the alternative community, those that are championing freedom, those are championing limited government, those are championing any idea that we fall into this general category which seems unfair to be generalized and to be wishy washy and sort of gray and not noncommittal. I'm not committing to like this is libertarianism. This isn't Republicans, this is not the Republicans, it's not the Libertarians, it's not this or that thing. Because this is the way it works, everything just amalgamates into this gray area where you can't even tell what the connections are and why everything has lined up the way it has. But I can tell you it has for a very real reason. This did not just happen overnight. This has been going on for years. It was not by accident. Social media was set up to gather data on its users. It does that. That is business model. Is the data We've heard, I mean you've probably heard this a million times over and over again that in this information age, data is they liken it to like the new oil. They call it a resource. It is a resource. It is an asset. It has value. That is the value that is extracted from these platforms is the data that is gathered on the users, and it's sold. Data is bought and sold that is collected from social media use. And that's you know, the terms of service. You sign away your right to do that. And I'm sure, I mean I don't have to sit up here and tell you about that. I think everybody is as common knowledge now, so we know that's been going on and it's sold to all sorts of different buyers. Back to the political campaigns, how do you think it is that they get the topics that they infuse into their candidates platform? How do you think different political platforms are orchestrated and put together. Do you think that perhaps data Do you think maybe political parties could be buyers of data from when it's out on that marketplace, the social media, when they sell it to bidders or political campaigns buying that data. Who are the donors to these campaigns that come from out of nowhere? Where did that guy come from? Wha what was he saying yesterday? I don't know, but he's saying the opposite thing today. Who put him up there? Where did the guy? Where does this guy get his money to run for office? It comes from the people who brought you these wonderful technological toys, these social media platforms. Really, the whole of what online life is today is brought to you by the same people that are funding oh so many things that we're not even privy to. We can't even know all the donations and funding of what's going on out there. However, if you are paying attention, you know, and you see, you see the connections, you see how you've seen these changes. That are a good way to come at it is to analyze where we are now, what people are saying, and even go back in the wayback machine again a decade is a good way to do it. And these people that are screaming mostly in support of our wonderful leadership. Now, those that are who are the loudest, most gung ho supporters for what's happening to our fe government mainly through the executive branch, a lot of supporters for that, the loudest ones, go back ten years and see what they were saying. You might find some contradictions to what they're saying is a good idea today Again, we live in a world of contradictions where somebody presents themselves a certain way and then they go a complete opposite direction and it doesn't make sense, does it? Or does it?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: Chuck, I hear you. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to quickly ask you a question that because I've done some interviews on a couple of other platforms this past ten days or so, and I keep asking this question that makes everybody stammer, oh boy, I.
Speaker 1: Can't wait to hear what it is. I really don't know what it is. I haven't heard it, Chuck, what we got?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's great.
Speaker 3: It relates to you.
Speaker 2: And I know you haven't been listening to my guest appearances because I haven't really pushed them all that hard because recording stuff, I don't know when they're airing it. You know, it's a big thing. So outside of Richie Allen, which was live, I keep asking this question to people that are happy with what they see right now, right because I remember that ten years back, and I remember twenty years back erin you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, yeah, good, keep going, Uck, keep going, because it's worth it to do that.
Speaker 2: And I recall that a lot of the people that you know, a lot of people that have voices today didn't voice anything back then. True, okay, but those that did, those that did exist, even if they were just frustrated facebookers and they couldn't figure out YouTube. Yet now it's gotten easier. They everybody's got a podcast. Everybody and their mama got a podcast, right at least for a little while. And if they don't have a podcast, they got a channel. Somewhere they're on X Live. But they're doing something. But the thing is a whole lot of people who were saying the technocracy is going to take us sober. We are human beings, we deserve to exist. It was linked into the libertarian thing. It was linked into all those It's funny they're celebrating as Peter tele and the holders of about eighty percent of social media in the English speaking world anyway, all stood on stage with Donald Trump. Yes, and every one of them, in one way or another, says now things are better. Now, things are better. Now, things are gonna get better. And these are people that are supposedly out there analyzing stuff. They're supposedly part of the old media, that those that want to still claim the old crown. And yet they're happy with this. And a few years ago and ten years ago, for sure, if they had a voice at all, they were worried about this happening. They would not have wanted a guy like Elon Musk loose on anything. Peter Teal is there with them now, he's one of the names. Kurzwell, the singularity. They're gonna turn us into robots, Oh my god. And now they're like, but Trump's there and Musk is there.
Speaker 1: It's all good, and.
Speaker 2: They are speaking loudly for not themselves. Okay, I don't know what their mentality is. I'm not gonna sit here and psychoanalyze it. But I'm very confused as I as I think I'm hearing you be confused by this problem. So the question is what made them change sides on the technocracy? That was That was my question, basically, because they did, and they all did, and I don't know why nobody's questioning this. Yeah, But the weirdest part of it, and this is the addendum I gotta give to you. Pin that question and just tell me what made them switch sides? Please, outside of now my guy is in there. See when I thought it was a liberal crazy thing and it was gonna take away our ability to be male or female. Therefore I was, I was it was problematic. But since we're still going to be men and women because Trump declared it, it's okay. We can now go into the singularity, all right. But the weirdest thing is that they would not have wanted the billionaires to be in control of our lives. They wouldn't have wanted and they newly meant to Trump as a billionaire before he went into office. They made sure of it with his crypto and all that too. You know, so this whole twisted world is now okay, and I can't figure it out. I can't figure out what switch got flipped here because something happened. But anyway, on top of that this, you know, the new media out there, I want to know what victory feels like, because I am finding the people that they're really speaking for are the most ignorant on the planet. They are the people who are approaching me right now. And it doesn't matter if it's the guide delivering stuff to my house or it's people emailing me, It doesn't matter. Aren't you happy now that one of two questions RFK is in there, right, He's done a lot already, You're happy, right? Or they released all the JFK stuff now, aren't you happy now? Neither one of these have taken hold. Neither one of these have materialized. None of this has actually happened outside of proclamations, declarations, posts on social media. And we're doing this, we're doing that. We can't give you the numbers, no particulars, and we're doing stuff.
Speaker 1: Yay.
Speaker 2: And I've got a chainsaw on stage at seapack and I'm Elon Musk, and don't worry about my monkey like child on my shoulders as I try to speak to you. And no, I'm not in charge of dose, but I'm in charge of dose. But I'm not in charge of dose, but I'm in charge of dose. Where is the switch that was flipped to turn these people from leary of at least the technocracy being at the forefront of governance of everything, and now they've exchanged it for well, these are my social media masters. They must know what they're doing. And they're billionaires. They must know what they're doing. And it's all good. Where was that switch flipped? Aaron?
Speaker 1: Can you help me find it? Yes, I believe I can shuck. I'm glad you asked that.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, I'm going to shut off my mic and intently because I want this answer. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well. Look, first of all, in the name of safety, let's not worry. I can guarantee you Elon Musk does not know how to start that chainsaw, so the children are safe. If his life depended on it, he would not be able to get that thing. To worry, so that's in the name of safety. We're fine. He's just cause playing. He's just role playing. He is just putting himself out there as he has. And this is one of my things over the years, going back to my research in the transhumanism and specifically with the Singularity Summit, Ray Kurtzwell, to me always I knew that he was like a chosen guy to be a figurehead of transhumanism and the Singularity and AI. Then he was being pushed out there by Teal and everybody else who's bankrolling this thing to be mister Singularity. And it always blew my mind because Kurtzwell is a very uncharismatic and he's an uncharismatic guy that's difficult to listen to, and like so many of these other guys, they cannot speak and they their personal skills just aren't there. And the fact that this was the guy that they went with always was like, really, you could have found just some guy who knows how to talk at least and has a little charisma that maybe he doesn't have the credentials, because Kurtzwell, you know, he has tech credentials, so he knows what he's talking about. But could you not have chose than somebody else will. No, this is who we are, I guess, and that always struck me as odd. But then the rise of Elon Musk, It's like ten times worse than Kurtswell, and it always blew my mind as like, okay, In fact, I remember hearing about Elon Musk and I never saw any video of him. I just you know, he was putting himself out there and making these ridiculous pronouncements on social media himself, and I just kind of heard about it and I was like, this guy sounds annoying. I remember the first video I saw of him. I couldn't believe it because I was expecting him to come out there and like put on a show and be real engaging. No, no, he's even He's again ten times worse than Kurtswell in terms of charisma, being able to watch without cringing. He can't even talk, he can't even put two words together, And it just blows my mind that he has consciously made the choice to put himself out there and be like, yeah, I'm I'm this guy, and I'm gonna, you know, build up my cult of personality and I can pull this off. I'm going to do this, and yes, he is one of the big money men behind this part of the PayPal mafia, working right alongside Teal and Teal another guy that used to know better that he would like limit his he would have a public face where he do these things like the keynote speech at Singularity summ of two thousand and nine, and that makes sense. It's like, Okay, Teal is given a speech here that Okay, I get that, and that works and he can pull that off. Is he a great speaker?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: But who cares like it kind of fits the personality, right, He's like, Okay, he's doing a one and done. Okay, he can't talk great, but whatever. But now we've gotten to the point where these guys are going on Joe Rogan and they're doing other podcasts, and they're being regular guests, and they're being interviewed by They're getting softball questions, right, it's obviously a friendly interview.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you know what, just just really quickly, I cannot stand to endure an entire episode of you know, supposedly the most popular podcast like pretty much on the planet, Joe Rogan. Right, I can't go through a whole episode. But every time I get clips, because I get clips of everything, I go through little clips to see quotes, weird interactions. You know what did Elon Musk actually say on that show? Because Elon Must smoked weed with Joe Rogan, you know. And I notice this even when I'm trying to pick up you know, Bill Burr and I'm just trying to enjoy myself and listen to Bill Burr Rant or Dave Chappelle or say, you know somebody who.
Speaker 1: Is a comic scene who's actually funny, Yeah, yeah, and knows how to draw you in and yeah, present something in a presentable way that holds your attention guaranteed.
Speaker 2: When I search one of those you know, brilliant things ankers, who's still alive? Anybody who's dead maybe didn't make it to the Rogan Show, but people who are still alive, they're comedians. I go to find a list of stuff, you know, entertainment, and you know what's funny is Rogan In every single exchange with one of these comedians, he makes it a point to say, you know what, I really enjoy talking to Elon Musk, Elon mu, Elon Must. He is singing the praises of Elon Musk for years in advance of Musk taking his position at Twitter, and even after that, and then in advance of him taking his position in the Trump administration. And therein lies the problem here with these minted approved of This is your top level podcaster. This is the guy that it's worth it for us to pay him two hundred million dollars a year. Look it up. By the way, the Rogan makes like two hundred million a year.
Speaker 1: Okay, seriously, yeah, exactly. And how is that is the question that one should be asking, right, who.
Speaker 3: Is funding that? I wonder? Wonder one?
Speaker 1: And why? And why and why are the big questions. There are good answers to those questions.
Speaker 2: Right, So I just find it amazing that you brought this up, because this is perfect. The pop culture fed this, the underground alleged underground culture fed this. When all rivers are flowing in one direction, you gotta say to yourself, you know that must be where gravity is at and who is pushing the gravity?
Speaker 3: Let's figure that out.
Speaker 2: Because it all went in one direction, and even your corporate media has now for the most part, gone in that one direction.
Speaker 1: I just who's the DJ at the center running the center of the Gravitron ride while we all just sit on the edges, puking in our own faces.
Speaker 2: Right, because we are on the grand tilted world.
Speaker 3: And that's it.
Speaker 2: The Gravitron has decided the tilted world is going this way now, yeah, and that's it, and we are literally caught in gravity. There is no This isn't a debate. This isn't you know, the opposition versus the other opposition versus.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: It's the Gravitron.
Speaker 3: You're right, it's the amusement stuck to the wall.
Speaker 1: Chuck. We are all stuck on the wall, right.
Speaker 2: If you've never seen this, if you've never been some people have not been to an amusement park, Aaron, I don't know if you realize that.
Speaker 1: So we remember, yeah, this is a good This makes the round at carnivals too, because it does. It's one of those things that packs up and goes on the a flatbed of a truck.
Speaker 2: You're right, it does. And what it is is this just circular cage. And I want you to keep in mind it is a cage. And what happens is they spin it so fast that whether you have a belt or not. You are pinned to the wall based on the inertia of the circular ride, spinning really really fast. And then at a certain point, the big joy is they drop the floor out from under you, and you can see that your feet could dangle, except that the force of inertia going around in a circle. It's sort of like taking a paint can and filling it with water, putting it on a rope and whipping it over your head just the right way. All the water stays in the paint can because of this same effect. But this is a carnival ride that some people never get to experience. You are pinned to the wall. You look down and there's nothing that you're standing on. And that is literally what I feel like, this whole experience is right now socially and politically and as an American. I feel like we are all on the tilted world and they drop the floor out. Look, you're still pint to the wall. Nothing is holding you there. That's where we're at. And they play really loud music so you can't even yell at the person standing next to you while your head is pinned to this steel cage that you are all inside. Of and then of course it gets really into entertaining if somebody throws up, but which we all are now and some of us are vomiting and other people are not even taking notice of it. I just that's where we're at, Aaron. I mean, if you think I'm wrong and crazy and I interrupted your show badly, I'm sorry. I just thank god somebody else sees it. Anyway, Please continue, sir.
Speaker 1: It's a good analogy, There's no doubt about that. Yeah. So, just the lack of asking those basic questions that you brought up about Rogan, like where is this money coming from, who is paying this, and why are they doing it. It's a podcaster, right, which used to be like the laughing stock of all media, which now clearly is not. It's now very elite segment of the media, as it's a part of the mainstream media now because the mainstream media has shifted. I don't know how many people have noticed that yet, but I won't get onto that. Even what we have to realize is that these online media platforms social media are owned by private interests. Okay, they are owned and they are operated. They collect data for one thing, As I was saying, that's part of their business. They can use that data to further to sell the people, or they can use it for their own interests to push their political campaigns of their choosing now, and they can also use these social media platforms as the new public relations and propaganda dissemination tools, is what they are. That's why, over time the cult of personality of Elon Musk has been built up in the way that it has. It's why he went to buy Twitter and make it his X because he knows the power of these platforms to disseminate the information that is conducive to him and his business associates.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you realized this, by the way, Aaron, there's a history to the X thing. It's not brand new. He's slapping x's on everything. He is doing that now out of vengeance because when he bought his way into PayPal, which he didn't invent it, by the way. Yeah, but when he bought his way in, he brought another company in that merged with PayPal, and he wanted to slap the X on PayPal back then. The reason why it was rejected by the board of directors and they had to fight him to the nail to not have it happen is because at that time, in the nineties, X would have been directed related to porn hub basically, so you know, there was no porn hub back then, but porno existed and as soon as you saw an X, you thought to yourself, ah, pornography. Yeah, So that was the problem with marketing, and even back then he was like, screw it, I want it done that way anyway. So now everything is SpaceX, Twitter's X. Okay, so x dot com is actually not a new idea. It is the same one he had twenty five years ago. Aaron, Okay, just saying, these guys they hold something in their back pocket and they go, you know what, I didn't get to do that. I'm gonna wait until I can, and then they do it like Trump slapping his name on you know, Trump Moscow. That's gonna happen now because he's wanted to do that for thirty years. So it's gonna happen, you understand. So Elon Musk is gonna slap eventually Doge, you know, because look at that. He had to take his coin name, his stupid cryptocurrency name, into his government service because he thinks he is the Grand branding champion, much like Trump actually is a branding champion, not Le Grand champion, but he's a branding champion. It's the only thing that he has successfully continually sold and not had go bankrupt in his lifetime is slapping his name on things. And Elon does it with an X just saying just wanted to point that out, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all pr it's all propaganda. It's being done technologically and scientifically. It's being done with advanced analytics. All of this is being done with the data that is extracted from their platforms and then used can use AI systems now to see the patterns and see what if we're talking about politics, And going back to the point I was making earlier is well, how do different candidates build their platforms? Well, they do it using advanced analytics tools. They use it using advanced analytics tools. And why is it that the guy who was up there repeating all of these concepts that we were familiar to people who were online and who knew what the right wing ecosystem, all the right things to say to that crowd, he was saying all of them, we're talking about Trump even in twenty sixteen. Clearly was making a presentation to that audience who was famously supporting Trump in twenty sixteen, again, Peter Teal. It gets murkier as the years go on. What Teal's involvement exactly is with Trump, But we do know that he bankrolled Jady Vance's run for office in Ohio and he he he was his launchpad. Peter Deiel was JD Vance's launchpad into Ohio politics. Then he became what like a senator, right and then from there he wasn't even long doing that, became the vice president to Trump. And if you remember JD. Vance's earlier stances on things changed dramatically. He used to be an anti Trumper, and boy did he change his tune. This seems to be a running theme. If you're paying attention that what somebody says at one time, give it a year or two, maybe ten. If you're got some principles whatsoever, your at least do a better job at appearing you do. You go completely one and you're a whole, new born again individual, a whole new ideology. It seems to be a pattern, doesn't it. How do you think that works? Why do you think that is? Why is everybody just throwing themselves onto this movement, this Maga movement, who previously clearly were saying they were against it, now they're not. And JD. Vance is like a perfect illustration of this. He's clearly he's just saying anything that he knows he needs to say. You you tell him, put the words into his mouth, he will, he will pair it, he will do it. He is your guy. He will say anything you want. He's like Ron Burgundy, you know, just put on the teleprompter, he reads it right. That's all he is. I mean, and it's just so transparent. A guy with zero integrity, zero ethical compass whatsoever. He doesn't even have any ideas of his own. This guy came out of nowhere. Now he's the vice president. He's going to Europe scolding them something about how what they're scared of free speech? And yeah, sorry, America's paid your way for too long. Take care of yourselves. Russia's great deal with it. Okay, see you, I'm going to go back to the States. Now, what the hell is that these are really dramatic events happening, and they're being done by guys like this who clearly again they don't do you think they believe any of this. You think they believe anything. They just say what they need know they need to. Who is feeding them the talking points? Why are these talking points? Same thing with social media? Why are these Why does something catch fire, get a lot of attention and keep getting talked about again and again, keeps coming back up. Why why are there so many culture warriors? Why are these culture war ideas just NonStop? You know, we got to worry about our kids having trans surgeries in the middle of class, right, something as stupid as that, Like constantly, there's always some idiotic story like that, over and over and over again. And now that your guy is in there, he won. He's in the executive sitting in the oval office. What does he do for you? He signs these stupid executive orders like oh yeah, no more trans athletes and sports or whatever January sixth. Yeah, I'm going to part in all of them. Oh yeah, hell, why not, I'll part in all of them. Okay, why is he doing that? Clearly, the reason he's doing that is not because he cares. Again, he doesn't care about anything either. The reason he's doing it is to keep you distracted from everything else that's actually happening. Because you have been convinced by digital propaganda that these are the issues that matter. When they're nonsense. They have they keep coming up on social media because we know via or they know via analytics, that it gets attention. They know it gets people mad, and they know that they can say anything about it and it will get this raging debate going and everybody will get all worked up with that. Meanwhile, they do whatever the hell they want over here, and they just insert all their artificial intelligence systems into the federal government. It should be noted that these kids that are part of DOGE going into DC, a lot of them are employees Musk's companies, and some of them are even Teeal Fellows, the Teal Fellowship, that prize that he gave out to kids who purposely dropped out of genius, kids that dropped out of college to go into the private sector and do whatever. These guys are the ones going in there, these like nineteen year old kids, to install their AI systems that are going to make everything so efficient. Yeah, that's what it's all about. And those stupid executive orders like no more trans babies or wherever the hell the one that'll be tomorrow that is nothing more than a distraction. The culture war. Nothing more in the distraction. It was crafted because it's a distraction. It has nothing to do with what's actually happening in the world, So stop paying attention to it. It is brought to you by our new technological saviors, the guys that paid to put this, to put this administration into place, and they're doing that out in the open. That's what's so disturbing is they're doing this out in the open. Part of the disturbing thing is that they're putting themselves out there against It makes again, why would they even choose to do this be in public, GUYE to begin with, because clearly they're not the ones to be in front of a camera. But they're doing it, and I think it has a lot to do with because they know that they're winning and that they can just do whatever they want. Now it's like, yeah, there's nothing that's going to stop us. We know the ebb and flow of public opinion. We can shape it. We know what people are talking about any given second. We can see things coming a mile away with our with our predictive models, we're not worried about anything. We can just get up here and it's our turn turn to regurgitate these stupid talking points. Elon Musk goes up there at the Sea Pack event as Chuck was saying, with the chainsaw they got from Melee that he definitely doesn't know how to use. But he was up there repeating these stupid alternative media talking points and the same things you hear from these right wing comedian slash podcasters all the time. I gotta makes you want puky here. At so many times you're like, oh, they made comedy illegal, it's not even legal to be funny anymore, and they are you up there whining and crying like free speech is under attack or something. Give me a damn break. But now he's up there parroting that very nobody should be able to get away with saying these things as often as they have. How long does it take before you, the audience, whoever the hell is listening to this crap? How long does it take to you get tired of these things? I'm not asking you to see through it as propaganda, and just like lowest common denominator nonsense, you don't have to go that far. You don't have to realize you're being fooled and propagandized and advanced public relations campaigns are being run against you and your best interests. You don't have to do that. But don't you get bored with these lame mos, these users. I mean they're billionaires, yes, but take their billions of dollars away from them, take their technological infrastructure that controls our minds away from them. What do they have? They have a card that says they're a member of the Libertarian Party. Okay, cool, go vote for the libertarian candidate, which you're not able to buy anymore. Sorry, you're not billionaire anymore. But alas, that's not the world we live in. We live in their world. Now, this is their world. They will tell you what they want you to hear, and you will repeat it, just like your JD. Vans, and somehow you won't know that's what you're doing. It's just sad that these stupid machines can get one over on humanity this way. We are supposed to be thinking, conscious human beings that have free will and have awareness. Currently we are not that. We are automatons being programmed what to think, what to do, how to vote, how to react, what to say. We are slaves to this stupid technological control grid, and it's pathetic, It's absolutely ridiculous, and I want to get mad and blame people. I'm not going to go out like pointing fingers like this guy's dumb because he does this. This guy in the altraternative media is an idiot. This guy's clearly a shill. He's getting paid by somebody. I don't know who, but obviously he is. Oh yeah, And there's also the Russian disinformation campaigns that align real neatly to this whole situation. Have we forgotten about that? There's a confluence of interests here that stand to benefit from the current situation. And I can tell you, if you're the average person, it's not you. We are not benefiting from this whatsoever. Stop pretending that we are. We have been fooled. Do you think Hulk Cogan showed up at the stupid uh, what the hell was the event? The Republican National Convention during the election. Hulk Hogan showed up. Do you know what that was? That was an inside joke? Okay, that's what that was. Another teal stooge is who he is if he didn't know, but hey, what does that matter?
Speaker 3: They canceled vincrick Man Aaron, what's wrong with you? I had to do it. Hulk Commedia had to run wild. What's the matter with you? Come on, man, join me in the new chat. Big balls, big balls.
Speaker 2: Big ah.
Speaker 1: There's an idiocracy quality to all this too, which is sad, truly.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been holding back from saying that because people said it way too often about you know, four years ago or so.
Speaker 1: But no, yeah, yeah, and it held then too, But now we're fully there. They're there.
Speaker 2: Look, you can't tell me that the guy and it's not even the smart guy in the in the uh you know, in the equation, it's the guy goes a lot of money, all Fredo Fredo, the guy who's sitting on his toilet chair with the big screen TV.
Speaker 3: That dude is.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, half the country now, yeah, seriously, that half the country is is Fredo's. They're all little Freedo's.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it does go back to the dumbing down of America, which is a real thing. Clearly, take a look around. It has been effective. And I just keep thinking of why don't we take offense? We should be offended?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, what's hilarious about that is Rush Limbaugh, of all people, called this where he said the dumbing down of America is coming to Fruition because and he said it with his big head and his oxy cotton addiction and everything. Okay, but he could see that part and he said, that's happening. Look, I used to actually regularly and here we go. This is almost like an alcoholics anonymous meeting. Ready, I used to actually watch Bill O'Reilly on a regular basis, who, by the way, is back on TV, although you wouldn't know it because he's on News Nation and mainly with Chris Cuomo. But I think they're giving him his own show again, just saying he's not on Fox anymore. But he also gets to make a decent living as a podcaster suddenly, all right, just saying not as good as Joe Rogan. I mean, you know a few people can be the king.
Speaker 3: I will, I will.
Speaker 1: Let's take notes, Chuck that Rogan this past week was dethroned. At least for the week. He's number two on the podcast charts, but we'll see if that holds. And apparently his listeners are madam. I haven't looked into it. Well, but it did make me feel good looking at the headline.
Speaker 2: I know, but don't feel too good because it happens every once in a while and he comes back and he reclaims his throne, and he's the number one guy on Spotify, and he's the number one guy on Apple, and he it, you know, because some true crime thing probably dethroned him. I didn't even look this week, but you and I follow some of these industry things. And I know this for a fact because you recently were listed as a podcast guest thing on one of these and that thing will net you probably one hundred people that are gonna want to be on your podcast.
Speaker 3: I just want you to know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll we'll see who filters in, and if they're not completely insane, maybe I'm on the show.
Speaker 3: Every time it did.
Speaker 2: And you know what, don't rule out the completely insane because they might be very valuable at this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And you're right.
Speaker 1: I need to continue my you have that spirit.
Speaker 3: Of the performance.
Speaker 2: This is one of the greatest things. I want everybody to know this, and not just that Aaron is and he's loyal and he's like, you know, an author all these great things. Why is it that you know, I've been asked this recently because you know, other people have noticed that others have come and gone from the network, Why is it that Aaron was the first one there and is still.
Speaker 3: There with you?
Speaker 2: And I go, well, look, I don't know what his motives are, but I can tell you what mine are, and mine or real simple is no matter what, Aaron has an honesty to him that is, I have never seen him deba from number one number two. He has this spirit of and the actions on occasion, but definitely always the spirit of a performance artist. Now, people that don't live in cities or near a college town probably are not fully aware of what a performance artist is. But if you go look it up, you study it a little bit, and you take a look at the very street level reality of being a performance artist, and how cool that can now. I don't even love some of your influences. You like guys like Tom Green. I think he's a moron, but yeah, but I actually appreciate some people that have done some magical things over time, Like you would even have to, you know, get a little warmth in your guts for a minute, for the guys who took paint cans and turned them into drum you know, drum sets, the first guys to do that years.
Speaker 3: Ago, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And the cool stuff that could come out of people that would perform on the street and take whatever change you could throw at them for an art that they crafted on their own. Mostly, I mean, these guys are not trained at Juilliard. Even if they come out with a big bass cello, you know what I mean, You never know what you might be getting. And I love stuff where people came out and played like with construction equipment and turned it into a band. You know, weird things like that. Music is always great, dancing is always great, but there are so many levels and so many possibilities in street level performance art and what Aaron does with his shows, all of his shows one way or another. Sometimes it's very intellectual. Sometimes you've gotten weird on me lately political, but really, truthfully, everything is a commentary and there are multiple layers to this performance art that you are vested in as a broadcaster slash podcaster, and I just appreciate the privilege to ride along with you while you do this. And it doesn't matter like explaining the Uncle show to me years ago haha, and I went, what, like, Okay, I got to listen to this, but you know what, I don't want to listen to it. Bring it on my show and let's see. And this conversation really happened. Guys where I went, I don't understand, but you know what, bring it on my show.
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 2: And Aaron is the kind of guy who went, okay, great and brings Uncle on the show. And I got exposed to Uncle on my show really first time. I mean I barely looked at the stuff just to get a taste of what was happening. And you had only maybe done like thirty or forty Uncle shows at that point, I think as podcasts.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it was early on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was much earlier on. Now we're into three hundred and something, okay, But the thing is that's over years. We did that over years, even with breaks, even with this and that, and that's yeah. I think it does include the New Year's Eve thing that we started doing, which has gotten mixed results.
Speaker 3: Yes, But the.
Speaker 2: Thing is, I mean a big gathering it was. Anyway, The point of this is, and now I've taken you over your time, but I want to make sure that people understand this. I love being along for the ride because Aaron is honest, creative and intelligent, and you know what, find me another guy who's actually doing that anywhere, So I'm happy. I don't even feel like I can cover all those bases ever, and I think I've grown into a broadcaster that has, you know, some skills, but I don't have the skills Aaron does because some of his stuff comes straight from the heart and straight from a mind that is way different than mine. And I love this for that reason. So I conclude my portion of adding into the Age of Transitions with that, and I wanted people to know it, and I want everybody to remember that is that you are privileged to be listening to a unique creator of content, a real unique creator, and there are not many of them. There's lots of talking heads, there's lots of parents, there's lots of propagandists, and you know what, there's more than one damn Joe Rogan out there, and most of them are funnier than him. I like Bill Burr's Monday Morning a podcast much better than that stupid Joe Rogan experience. I wish you would go back to fear factor. He was better at dumping worms on people.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, please, Oh man, it's it's so insufferable to hear Joe Rogan to go on about comedy, Oh my god, because.
Speaker 2: Comedy, like as if anything having to do with the success in his career is really about his stand up comedy.
Speaker 3: It sucks.
Speaker 1: He believes, he believes that, he believes, absolutely believes. He thinks. Have you heard his spiel about like there's only like five hundred real stand up comedians left, of which he is definitely at the top of that list. You know, Yeah, He's like, yeah, there's only five hundred of us, where Dying Breed is like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, yeah, there's there has never been five hundred good stand up comedians on earth at one time. And I'm a connoisseur of people don't know this about me. I'm actually a connoisseer of stand up comedy. Like going back to the likes of Lenny Bruce onward, okay, like like you know, John Barber, a guy who have had on the show many times because it was JFK documentary, was a stand up comedian and he had his interesting points, but not really that great. There are a handful of great that exist during any given generation, and Joe Rogan has now spanned like three generations, believe it or not, as a young comedian beginning as early as he did and everything else. And you know, Dave Chappelle is probably in his contemporary group.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, absolutely, he's He's definitely a contemporary Yeah. And if you go back in the years, Rogan's act used to be better than it is now. It was never great, but man, it keeps getting worse.
Speaker 2: When he was less, when he was less successful, he was more comedic. But the truth is he sucks. I mean all the way through. I don't like any objection. Seriously, find me an impressive Joe Rogan set just one set where he's more than fifteen minutes being funny. Not his stupid podcast, No, I mean live on stage with just a microphone. Dave Chappelle can sit down and tell you a story that he half makes up and is half based on reality, and tell you about going in to a cornfield and then finishing a comedy set, telling you about another comedy set going home, and like you know, trying to get intimate with his wife's feet. And that is a way more compelling story than anything Joe Rogan has ever done on a stage with a microphone by himself, and Dave Chappelle could talk about smoking a cigarette in the wrong place and make it a more compell See Chappelle's a storyteller. All that stuff, All that Rogan has is his popularity. Based on his popularity, he was able to get everybody from Elon Musk to Barack Obama on his show.
Speaker 1: Do you know who suggested doing podcasting to Joe Rogan? First? You know that this story is making a rounds online?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 1: Do you know about this?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it was your favorite Tom Green. When Tom Green was doing the show in his house in LA he would have the guests in his house and he was early doing live stream like he had his own like he had to customize his setup live streaming from his house to do the show. He had Rogan on as a guest in like a two thousand and eight nine something like that, maybe two thousand and seven even, and Tom Green was like, oh, yeah, you should try podcasting. It's great, you can do whatever you want. And then Rogan was there like yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right. And then you know the future is so the seed idea is on that. Interestingly, I'm telling you that.
Speaker 2: Look, if you're a bleeding heart liberal, listen to Mark Maron if you there are so many other better podcasts by stand up coming. Jim Florentine, the guy who used to do Yeah, special Ed. You know the guy who goes yay, I got mail, I got mail with the helmet on the head special Ed. That guy does a much funnier and more useful podcast than Joe Rogan has ever done in his life. A lot of these comedians have really cool podcasts. Some of them crack me up because, like Bill Burr literally sits there and like he takes on any spot and he's got like, hey, I'm gonna do the me undis ad and he makes a complete disaster of it, and you like it because it's Bill Burr being angry and talking crazy and he's good at it. He is, and he was perfect for that cartoon series, you know, uh, you know, he took his stand up and turned into a cartoon for a minute, pretty much like Bill Cosby.
Speaker 1: Did, right and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but remember all the greats that you can think of that were stand up comedians, they were also storytellers. Now forget about who he interviewed. What story has Joe Rogan ever told you, even if you've been able to go through the insufferable experience, unlike myself, tell me one great story Joe Rogan has ever told you. I have never had a Joe Rogan fan be able to answer that question because there is no story. There's no storyteller. Now tell me your favorite Joe Rogan joke. Guess what They still have no answer. The guy's not a comedian, not a storyteller, and for God's sake, he's not even a good podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you give me former presidents and Elon Musk to work with, I'm gonna get clicks. I'm gonna get downloads, no problem. If you can feed me those kind of guests all day long, no problem, and Rogan gets them. But why and who's funding that? Somebody answer that, because you don't tell me that his commercials are able to support his two hundred million dollars and a staff and a studio, and get the hell out of here. I know the realities of this business, and I can see how they can hand bill O'Reilly living. I can see how they can hand you know, don Lemon living I even post network television, and in fact, they might get paid better than on network television. I can see how the economics work out there, and I can see the subscriber models from some of these you know has beens and people who you know, Oops, I made a racism Oh, I guess my career is over. Oh no, they found out that I was actually molesting my staff. I guess it's time for me to go do a podc cast. You know, Okay, that's fine and that's good. Or or I'm helping out my brother who's a governor, even though I shouldn't. But I'm a lawyer, Fredo, I'm getting into fist fights because people called me Freido. You know, Okay, it doesn't matter. These guys, I can see how they made a living after I can see how they justified still keeping million dollars you know, payrolls going. What said the most recent hero of the alleged alt media that came from Fox News. What's his name again?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Tucker Carlson, Right, the guy who says even though he was, you know, directly related to the heiress of the Swanson you know, Frozen Dinner Fortune he never got a dollar of it, and his own mother allegedly only left him a dollar in her will. Whatever he gets to make a living, and he's been on all the different you know, alleged sides of the equation, from MSNBC to Fox News and ever after. I can see how a fiscally sound model can be made for that guy's career to continue right now. And one of the biggest things is Elon Musk suddenly has a podcast platform where Twitter x was just there for you to get out your one hundred and eighty characters, and then they expanded it, so you know, it's all good. But this Joe Rogan is clearly being propped up for a reason, and people should think about that. It is propaganda, and it's propaganda made cool and podcasting made cool. And now we have nine hundred thousand freaking people trying to be Joe Rogan, and when they're not trying to be Joe Rogan, they're agreeing with each other in a Brady Bunch split on Rumble, either that or the Russell brand, you know.
Speaker 3: Take your pick.
Speaker 2: And then there's another guy who you know again, oops, he made some bad moves. He's gonna get canceled and he's got a career now in podcasting, just saying they hand people these podcasting careers, where again, like you were saying, just a few years ago, and you and I have been through the whole cycle, it was like, dude, podcasting, why don't you just go and start a community theater, you know, like, yeah, do something where people will actually hear what you're saying, you know, yeah, yeah, and yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's the it's the new mainstream media. It's the new one, and it's owned by the big money, and it's used, it's it's it's almost way worse than the old mainstream media. But everybody's it's still they're still getting away with pretending that they're anti establishment and you know, pro First Amendment, pro freedom. They're still playing that harp with limited levels of success. But that's that's going to have to shift because clearly they just are the establishment now, right And I.
Speaker 2: Know you're a little too young for this, but it is almost that moment in time when real stand up comedians who are making social commentary in public constantly, despite the fact that they didn't have the Internet to comment on and the various platforms, and they got out there and got seen and got heard. You know those people, they had a horrifying collective moment, as you know social commentators, and they realized that at a certain point the former hippies had now become the yuppies. And this is in the nineteen eighties, so I know it's a little before your time, Aaron, But the point is this is the horror show that some of us who just have that context to be able to see it, are now enduring. And the amazing part is we can't get our friends to go to the theater to see Jason hack Up. The teenagers. Okay, we can't tell them that the horror movie's happening because they won't even bother to see it. They don't think the theater is real and Jason is a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 3: And that's where we're at.
Speaker 2: And I just don't know what to say as the technocracy has mission creep, and where are we going to be in.
Speaker 3: A few months.
Speaker 2: I don't know, ask the Ais because they will probably know, Aaron. With that, I've dragged you over time. But you know what, a little overtime on the age of transitions is a good thing.
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 2: By all means, my friend, I leave it to you to end your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I'll take it, Chuck.
Speaker 3: It was fun.
Speaker 1: It's going to make this a conversation and getting a little bit you know, taking a look as we always need to back at what was styled the alternative media previously but now is shifting into again the new mainstream media. But they wouldn't, Derek call themselves that, so they won't just continue to watch the branding play itself out because you know it's going to just be aware of this thing for once. Stop parroting all this stuff wants you to keep saying, stop doing it, stop playing by their rules. That's what we are doing. We're being manipulated by machines which do not think we're becoming machines, and we don't think it's time to realize that situation that we're in and change it. So it's not going to just do it by it. If we keep automating things, the analytics are going to push us in whatever direction that they will.
Speaker 2: And I feel like just adding this final note that I feel as though you and I could be unified under a single phrase. It's a little wordy, and maybe it needs to be edited just to touch. But I would say that we need to put on a T shirt and everywhere else we can this phrase. There is an US And then, however, you have gotten the identities of both wrong.
Speaker 1: Nice Chuck, that's a good one. Hey, yeah, indeed, yes. And I've always been happy to be a part of this group of misfits at the Ocelly Radio Network. It's not usually too big a group, but hey where we got our own drum beat going here, And that's the way we like it. That's the way we're going to keep it. What it gets us, I don't know. It doesn't get us two hundred million dollars a year. It doesn't get us the most views on any social media platform. Probably gets us suppressed on the platforms, quite frankly.
Speaker 2: And I almost always have an opening for somebody new who is unique and feels as though they don't have a comfortable place to be. We can make that happen. I'm just saying, so it is available. It's not as though I'm not taking new people into account or new possibilities into account. I would love to expand the team here, but you cannot come here being somebody else. You got to come here being yourself. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we welcome you. I'd love to see another host to a cool show. I would, I would listen to it, I would enjoy it. Come on over come join us. We're I'm excited about the idea, so I would love to see that happen again. O'chelly dot com is the website there. My website is the Age of Transitions dot com. Thank you for listening to this show, for sharing it around, suggesting it to people. It's not going to make the rounds. It's not going to be promoted by anything or anyone except for you. If you happen to like the show and you tell somebody about it, that's all I got. So thank you for doing that if you do, and I hope that I will see you in future episodes. I might even open up the phone lines again one of these days they're open. On the Uncle Show, Uncle, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch Ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 4: Oh that's interesting in the cut?
Speaker 1: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: It didn't, did it? But here on o'ceelly dot com Radio network. Things work out a bit better, don't they.
Speaker 2: Much better.
Speaker 5: And understanding about the programs, the programs much clearer, live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, such better scene.
Speaker 1: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the o'chelly dot com radio network.
Speaker 5: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I liked that idea.
Speaker 2: O chilley dot call.
Speaker 6: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island. Aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information The Warstate dot Com.
Speaker 2: The muse expressed by cooler stools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air of jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect debews of jelly dot com or check o' chelly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swantz.
Speaker 7: In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larryhncock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 8: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 4: Force Chili dot com.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, call it in the Truth about the DAYFA Assassination?
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what do you want to know? Buy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry Dancer weapons. Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon. But okay, Oswald's was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on, has it.
Speaker 6: Real effort on the Day Pay assassination? Boom.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker in her own words, thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 7: In its.
Speaker 9: So to SI swam ship s sist.
Speaker 7: S s.
Speaker 10: S S, high school, particulars which costs which I calls sh