Speaker 1: You're listening to Bigfoot Society, and I'm Jeremiah Byron Tonight's story isn't from a hiker or a camper. It's from a lifelong Alabama hunter who was just trying to bag a buck but ended up staring down something much bigger. It was January two thousand and seven and Mark Plowboy Green was deep in the swamps of Loudun's County when two deer bolted and something else stepped forward. Through the scope of his rifle, he saw broad shoulders, thick brown hair, and a face completely hidden, like it didn't want to be seen. And what followed was a journey into the world a bigfoot unlike any other, with peanut butter taken from eight feet up, glowing eyes in the forest, and mysterious creatures leaving rocks and acorns in return. This isn't a secondhand story, it's not folklore. It's a first hand account from a man who knows these woods. This is the story of Mark Plowboy Green and the day the woods watched him back. So stay with us, all right. Bigfoot Society got the privilege of talking to mister Mark Plowboy Green today from the Great State of Alabama. It's a pleasure to have Mark on the show. I've heard him talked about from a few people that both of us know, the guys over at the Woodwalkers channel on YouTube. So it's privileged to have you on the show. Mark, how's it going today?
Speaker 2: Going pretty good? And thank you for having me?
Speaker 1: Now, yes, sir, yes, sir. So I know a little bit about you, and I know that your interactions with Bigfoot start back in two thousand and seven, and I'd like if we could start our chat there and maybe take some time to walk us through what happened during your first encounter in Alabama in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, well two thousand and seven. January of two thousand and seven, me and two other friends decided to go down to the Lowndes County Wildlife Management Area down in Lownes County, Alabama. That's just east of sail By, Alabama U. It's located on Alabama River. The land is real swampy farmland and a lot of swamp land. We had our own place up here to hunt from where I live at, but uh, sometimes we would go somewhere new just to have, you know, seeing you ground, you know, something different, So we decided to go down there. There's a plus about the place that has hogs on the property too, so you know, we're we're hoping, you know, we could you know, either bag us a nice buck or you know, get us a hog. So we went off down there. It was on a Friday, got down there for a daylight and hunted on the north side of the property. The management area is divided by road, and we hunted on the north side toward the river. Uh seen a good many deer that day, most of them dose and you couldn't take those right at that moment. And plus we were right in the rut of the deer season for that part of Alabama, so when you bucks would be moving pretty heavy. But that morning was you know, nice morning, kind of clouded, sunny at times, back and forth. What very bad cool little breeze blowing. Look, we hunted that north side to lunchtime. None of us bagged anything. So we come on out and nate lunch and went to talking about where else we wanted to hunt. So we decided to go to the south side of the management area and I remember seeing a green field that the state had planted and I could tell it was a very long green field. Just looking at it from satellites you could tell that, you know, this was a big green patch. So we went there parking gate and it's right close to Saint Mark's Church there at the management are. We parked, got our stuff together. Of course, by then it was getting on close to two o'clock I think between one thirty two somewhere in that time period. Really wasn't paying that much attention to my watch that day, and we started on down there. We get to the field and we all three decided what we were going to do for safety measures, is one of us a bit at one end of this field that wasn't in the middle or nothing at the other end, and we would all sit parallel together the way we wouldn't facing each other, that we was both all three facing one direction watching the greenfield. Well, that day, like I said, was kind of partly sunny, partly cloudy, a little breeze blowing. The Air Force base that was pretty nearby. They were flying jets that day and different planes, so I was, you know, kind of watching them come over and just enjoying myself. I had found me a big white oak tree, very big white oak tree, and that's what I had, you know, sit down against and I was facing out into the green field where I could see anything you know that would enter the green field, and behind me was a big swamp. I was sitting there listening to beavers splash the water, and you know, and I could tell the water wasn't too far behind me, maybe one hundred yards maybe something like that. Well, about three point thirty that afternoon, two doors entered into the field. They came from behind me where the swamp was, and they went to feeding out in the field. Of course, that got my hopes up that later on, you know, a buck might be trailing them. So you know, I knew that was a good thing by those two days coming in there, that you know, they might draw a buck. And I so probably for a good thirty minutes or so, the dose just feeding around. They'd raise their head, look up a little bit, and they'd go back to feed, and everything was going good. And probably sometime a little at four, like I said, I did not look at my watch. I just knew it was getting late afternoon, probably around four fifteen, somewhere in that neck of the woods. I heard a little commotion in the woods behind me. Of course, my thoughts went to, here he comes, here comes the buck. Of course the doors look straight up and look back. They'd stare wild, and then they'd get relaxed again and go back to eating. Well, this went on a couple of times, and this probably done got to you know, four thirty somewhere in that neighborhood, and all of a sudden, these two doors just throw their tails up and blow and run out the opposite end of that feel fast as they could go. Well, of course, I'm thinking, oh, yeah, that's a buck. He's fishing to bust out in this field, and I'm gonna get a shot at him. But I noticed he didn't come on you know, you know, this is what I'm thinking in my head. He started kind of moving in behind me slowly, and of course I'm still thinking, well, maybe he winded me, you know, maybe he got a with you know, wh of me, and he's trying to get behind me to see if he can get a better smell of me and see where I'm at before, you know, because buck deer, they are very cautious. This went on probably for another ten minutes or so, and I could hear that subtle movement in behind me, and I could tell it it's getting a little closer to me, and my curiosity finally just got the best of me, so I started easing up the side of that tree. Of course, this tree was big enough to conceal me. I don't know how many inches around. It was at least a forty eight fifty two inch tree, so you know, it's pretty big. So he's up and it stands still for a minute or so, and then I kind of peeped my head out from around that tree, looking back into that swamp. Didn't see nothing for a minute or two, or what seemed like a minute or two, and all of a sudden, I caught movement maybe sixty seventy feet from me, and I got to looking, and I couldn't really tell what I was looking at for a second when I first flew it, but I knew something was there, And first I thought I was looking at another human, because when it peeped out from around the tree, it had a you know, human sort of shape to it, and I could see the shoulders. But what struck me odd about this was it didn't have no orange on. And of course I'm in my mind, I'm thinking, yeah, somebody done stuck up behind me, that I messed up my hunting. But also I didn't really quite you know, feel right about it because I was looking at something I didn't have orange on. So that day I had left my binocers at home. I didn't bring them with me, so I've done something I shouldn't have. I pulled up my rifle, even though that was just sixty seventy feet away. This place is very full of palmettos about waist high. It's real thick behind me, so you know, it was hard to judge what I was really looking at. I just knew it might, you know, kind of looked like I had a human form to it. But I did pull up my rifle, looked down the scope, and of course that's when it really pulled it in, and that's when I could see what looked like a shoulder with hair on it, part of the chest, stomach airy, part of the leg, very hairy. And that's when I ended up bringing the gun up to the you know, the scope up to the head, and that's when I pretty much realized I really wasn't looking at a human, could not see its face. And then how I describe it is. It's kind of like the younger teenagers that wear the hair where it flips over in front of their face. This is basically what it was, you know how it was. It had its hair kind of hanging in its face where I couldnot see facial features. This probably lasted maybe ten or fifteen seconds. That the most I think When I raised a rifle, probably it thought I was probably fixing to shoot it, because what it did was it went down on all fours and shot out there back into that into that swamp behind me. The first thing I noticed is when it left, how fast it was that this could catch it deer if it wanted to. This moved a lot faster than the deer. I mean, I had never seen anything move that fast when it left, and of course it went on all four so I wouldn't never to see it as good because it got down kind of even with the palmettos. Of course, it's getting on close to dark. Fear came into you know, came you know, struck me because I knew then I didn't see you know, wasn't a human I was looking at. So you know, I started getting scared getting dark, so I decided to come on out of there. I started walking up the field and I was looking back behind me a good bit too. Got up to about where my friend was in the middle, and hollered his name out. He come on out of the woods, and I asked him if he you know, seeing anything hurt anything. He said, now, it's been he said, it's just been definitely quiet in here. I said, wod you see anybody or anything? He said now. I said, what, I've seen something, and he didn't say much back, and we just kept on walking. We got up out the end of the field and realized her other friend had done come out went to the truck. So we got onto the truck and we you know, of course, getting ready to put our stuff up, and my other friend looked at me and said, Mark, what's wrong? And I said, wait a minute. He said, well, you white as a sheep. I said, well, I've just seen something down there in that swamp down there, and he and we kind of left it at that. I didn't say nothing else about it. We drove home, we didn't talk about it. I didn't bring it back up. The next day he gives me a call and he said, you seen a big foot yesterday? Didn't. He I said, how you know, I said, that's what I think it is. I said, well, how you know, he said, because I've done seen him for myself and come to find out that he'd seen them on his property right here where we live at. So that's my first sighting and encounter that I know of that where I actually physically, you know, laid eyes on one. It was probably in the between the six and seven foot range. Kind of a brownish color, not real dark brown, but i'd say a light brown color. And what I could tell out of it, you know, what, what little bit I could really tell, you know, it was a real bulky, beefed up you know, it was more lanky looking what I was looking at from there. Of course, my curiosity flared, especially after I talked with my friend about what he'd been seeing and right here where we live of at and where we hunted at. I went onto the Internet and typed in bigfoot sightings in Alabama. Of course, when I did that, there was a ton of stuff come up. I'm looking at different websites and I come across one that really caught my attention. It was the Alabama Bigfoot dot Com. Back then, doesn't exist anymore, but back then it existed and went in and started reading people's accounts throughout Alabama that were submitting their sightings and encounters to that website. So this is when I decided to send them email and tell them what I saw down in Lounds Can the guy who owned the website, the late Mike Mullane, he contacted me very quickly, went to talking to me. We went to talking back and forth by email, and he finally asked what would it be okay for him to call me? And I told him sure, big.
Speaker 3: For society, who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: So he called and we had a very good discussion about what I'd seen, and I went through it with him over the phone, even though I done submitted it by paper, went ahead and you know, went it over you know, over the phone with it. And he asked me, he said, I have another friend. It comes to Alabama very regular and said he he actually goes to that area there at Lowndes County and said he's done, you know, a lot of research in that area. You know, could he call you? So told I'm sure. A few days later he gives me a call. We have about a two hour conversation about Lowndes County and other parts of Alabama, and he and then of course he's asked me about around where I live at. And then they asked me, would be okay if I want to head and submitted that report on their website, and I told them sure, and so they went ahead and submitted it, and they kept in touch with me. They check in with me every now and then. Well, about two months after all that took place, which would have been on down in about late April, somewhere in that neighborhood, the researcher that I had done a lot of talking to contacts me back and he says, asked me if I want to do I know where this little town is in Alabama and it's called Hollins And I said, yes, sir, do don't live at twelve miles from our He said, well, I'm coming there in about three weeks to visit, you know, some private property that these people is having a lot of activity on and if it be where we could is there a way you could meet me back down at Lowndes County, Because he said, I'm gonna stop there for a few days and do some research and talk to small people. And he said, I'd love to see a spot where you've seen this at and I said, yes, I said we can do that. And then he said, when we leave from down there, I'll just follow y'all back to where y'all live and I'm gonna get me a motel, you know, go visit these other people. So anyway, when he came, we went down to Lowndes County, met him, went to that spot, park at the gate. Of course, this was getting on about June now weather it's getting hot and all that, so it changed a little bit, you know, since the winter. As we was getting their stuff together, he done got out and started walking around. Well, he noticed a bunch of wild plum trees over to the left to where we parked, and they're still there because I went there two weeks ago and all the wild plums are still there. So he went over there because it was full of wild plums, and he said, I just love wild plums. I'm gonna have to get me a handful before we go down there. And I said, yeah, that's fine, and he walked over and I noticed him stop several times and looking down at the ground, i'd see him side step up and he walked on over and he said, y'all boys, come over here for a minute, because my other friend, the one that had witnessed some stuff before, went with me. We get over there and he said, look down here in this dirt. He said, there's your tracks right there, and ended up being some smaller tracks. Wasn't real big, this in the nine ten inches range, and he said, you know, he said, thirty forty years ago or even fifty, He said, I could have seen that might be a person doing that, because a lot of people went barefooted back then. But he said, you know, this is the two thousands, he said, with all these rattlesnakes and cotton mouse on this place, he said, I just don't think that's a human foot. And he said it don't look like a human foot. He said, it has that little look to it. So he took pictures of it, and we went on down to the place where we where I had seen this and found a big old tree. Of course, you know, everything's greened out really good in there then, so it's really hard to tell about stuff. And he had me stand at the tree and he said, i'm he said, point to the tree. You think it was standing behind, and I kind of pointed, and he said, all right, I'm on walk to that tree and we're gonna see about how many feet it was, and then you can maybe judge the height of it by me, and you know, we'll go from marais. I said, okay. So he started his way down there, and of course I noticed him stopping a few more times looking around. And he got on down the tree and he told me, he said, come on down here, but don't come the way I come. And so I walked kind of, you know, side step, went around to him and he said, he said yeah. He said he was around, you know, sixty seventy feet from you, and he said, come on back up here and we'll show you something. So we walked back about halfway and there was a very good track and you could tell it wasn't very old because you know, the ground was damp in there. And he said that track for he said, that tracks real fresh, and of course he took pictures of it. Now, this one was a little bigger. He was probably more in the twelve thirteen inch range and a lot bigger. And he said, he said, they're still using this place. He said. He went on back to the tree had me judged, you know, what the heights may have been. And of course he was not a real tall man, so he had to raise his arms up a little higher about where I thought it was. And I told him we figured out that was in between six and seven foot, and he told me, he said, well, more likely you've probably seen the juvenile, you know, in his you know opinion, that's what we you know, I was probably seen, was a juvenile. We came on out, and he followed us on back to our hometown. And of course that starts a whole nother chapter of me getting into the research and investigations and all that. But that's pretty much my how I got started was that encounter, you know, from Nows County, Alabama. Now I will add that prior to that, I was an avid coon hunter for years, avid deer hunter, fisherman. I've lived you know, state in the woods all the time, farmed, so I was out the outdoors a lot. Now, I have heard a lot of strange things, but never contributed it to them till that point. Maybe when I started listening to people's audios and what they were catching and started realizing after a while that I had probably experienced a lot more of this than I had realized. I'd had heard the whoops before, just kind of wrote that off of some kind of bird, you know, the tree knocks, the yelling before. Always just contribute to that somebody else in the woods carrying on. Uh just you know the snails. My coon dogs wouldn't hunt in some areas. We'd go drop them out, you know, on the good branks that I knew you had coon activity, and dogs would just refuse to hunt there, you know, just go down the road half a mile then they go hunting. And uh So stuff started coming back to me that could have been contributed to these you know boogers as we called them here in the South. But that's kind of how it progressed into what it is today, with me going to people's properties when they called me, taking their reports, interviewing them on YouTube on our channel. Uh just and then of course interacting with other bigfoot researchers and people that's you know interest it in this topic.
Speaker 1: What a crazy start to getting into the bigfoot field. By having that sighting mark, that is just wild. You're peeking around the tree. It's peeking around the tree. Very very cool. You had mentioned that you had you'd been able to see it through the scope. Its hair was down in front of its face. Was it completely covering its face or were you able to notice details about the face through the hair at all.
Speaker 2: Now I couldn't really see any details it. The hare was real bushy like, and it was just hanging over his face pretty much completely. And I've heard a few other people that's had these encounters say the same thing, that it's like it was trying to cover its face where you couldn't see it, maybe where you wouldn't be making contact after something. I don't know, But now I was not able to tell any details about the face. It didn't have that calm looking shape. It had a round head, kind of like what we do. Of course, with that much hair, it's really hard to tell, but that's what it looked like. And the hair on it was like on the shoulders and arms areas were probably you know, probably in the two to three inch long range. I looked very thick too. It looked thin. I could not see no skin. All I could see was hair.
Speaker 3: Do you guys so Okay?
Speaker 1: So in Tennessee, I know there's people that talk all the time about like Oh, there's feral people out in the woods. Is that also something that occurs down in Alabama or is it a thing where like, if you see something like this you can one hundred percent be assured that you're looking at a bigfoot.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard of too much feral people in Alabama. The few instances is really were it's not really feral people. It's more like people that may went homeless and they pitched on a tent up in the national forest or something like that. But you know, far as real feral people, I have not heard that here in my area. Of course. I'm at the end of the Appalachians. I'm at what they call the foothills, uh, pretty much where it ends at in Alabama, and then it starts getting into the general general rolling hills, then into the Gulf plane. I haven't really heard that. So yeah, most of the time, both reports I've took from people, they were pretty sure they were looking at, you know, a big foot of booger what they were looking at.
Speaker 1: The friends that were with you that day when you had that sighting, did they also get heavily in the subject as you did, or or not so much?
Speaker 2: Uh? One friend didn't Uh, the one that's sitting in the middlefield. He's still a good friend now, he he he knows he like he told me. He says, I know you saw something, but he said, I just don't think that was it. But now my other friend, actually the one that became a research partner and him was the one that both met. What his name was tal Banco A lot of people that's what the n him as in the big Foot world. His real name was Billy White. He's been passed away a couple of years, but he he didn't want to become a research partner. We started researching our our hunting lease because when mister Banco was here, after he visited the private property at Hollands, he wanted to go up on our hunt club because we told him we turned some strange things up which we had. We'd smelled some stuff, and of course I was already thinking, yeah, we may have them up here after you know, I've done seen what I've seen in Nouf Can. We went up there one night after he, like I said, after he done got through down on that private property. He always carried an elk call with him, which would be the male bugle of the elk and he said, anywhere I go, if there's boogers or bigfoot on his property, he said, typically they will answer it real quick. And we got up on the big hill kind of middle of the club. At the time, the club was about eight thousand acres. We got up on one of the tallest hills in the club and he blew that elk call, and I mean it was three of them, back to back to back, you know, half came back to us and we sat there for a minute, all three of us silent, and then he turned around and he said, yeah, y'all got him here too, boys, And that's kind of which he kind of tickled me the way he said it, because he had that old Southern way of talking, and he's, you know, he just real carefree. Hey, y'all got him too. You know, it wasn't nothing exciting about it to him. He just said, you got him. So that's when me and my friend Keith really went to standing up on the club a lot, going up at night, doing calls some that mister Banko had told us to do, and then of course hearing other people's calls, you know, on websites and stuff, and we started trying different things. We started getting responses. Then we went into feeding them. We started off with peanut butter and with the crackers. Even when I went to leaving meet, we learned real quick probably the meat we were living leaving was coming out of freezers and they probably didn't like that.
Speaker 1: Smells big for society would be right back after these messages, HM.
Speaker 2: So we went back to peanut butter and crackers, cookies that type stuff. They would take it all and didn't then return. They would leave us stuff a lot of times would be pretty rocks, flowers, a handful of you know, like acorns or hickory nuts or different things like that that they would leave right there at the base of the tree where we were leaving stuff. So we pretty much you know, eliminated in the other animal being able to do that. We even went to the point of taking the peanut butter, going up about seven eight foot on the tree and driving a gutter nail all the way through the whole jar peanut butter. We wouldn't take the top off or nothing. We would just drive that gutternail, which is about ten inches long. We drive it all the way through the jar into the tree. At least about two to three inches, and on several occasions we'd come back and the whole jar in the nail would be gone. We'd get to looking at the hole there. Typically a human would have to water that hole out to get that nail out, you know. We'd have to go up and down sideways, you know, keep working it to get it come out, you know, or either take a crowbar or something and pull it back out. This was pulled straight out, like it didn't have no effort to it. Never find a peanut butter jars, they just just peer. One time I found one nail. It was about ten or twelve foot from the tree. Uh. We really calmbed that area every time that took place, and we never did find those jars or any of the rest of the nails. The cookies and stuff they would take, you know, get them out. They wouldn't tear the bags. That was what was real amazing. It's like they knew how to open the ziplock bag. I'm not kidding you that, I mean that really happened. Uh. That kind of blew my mind too. You know, they were able to get the cookies out. And when we tried to do this stuff too, where other animals couldn't get to it. So a lot of times we would find a small sapling, you know, about ten foot tall. We would be in that sappling over and tie a strain to it at the very tip top, and then tie the strain to the bag. And that way, when that tree went back up at bags kind of hanging out and open, you know, that way, a squirrel or a coon or any animal that could climb a tree, you know, apossum or any of that couldn't get to that. And I said, a lot of times we would find the bag laying on the ground, not tore u Sometimes the strange would be broke, you know, in being between the tree and the bag, you know, and these were nilon strange, you know, very very very strong. They'd be just broke. You know, it wouldn't cut with a knife. You could tell it was broke. And and I used to have pictures all this stuff, every bit of it, and of course I lost it in twenty thirteen somehow on my computer lost all a lot of that pictures and information I had. And of course my buddy, I think he's got a little bit of it, but he didn't have as much of it as I did. And you know, kind of wish now I had saved it to you know, something else back in instead of leaving it on a computer.
Speaker 1: So this area you've been talking about, this is like the Hollands area.
Speaker 2: You're saying, Well, my main research area that me and him have is Creepy Mountain. And yeah, Creepy Mountain how I got its name. That's not the real name. The real name Creepy Mountain came from when finding Bigfoot came here in twenty thirteen to analyze the thermal that the late Paul Hunsley caught up there on the club, him and another research friend of mine that was very deeply involved in it. For a while, I wasn't able to go with the night that they caught the thermal. I had to work, But of course I went up here the next night, but they went camped out and Paul caught a very good thermal of one. It didn't last long, but it's good. You can tell the outline, real good man. When we went in redone, it like I went and stood by the tree. I was a dwarf and I'm six one, about three hundred pounds. I was a dwarf, you know, I mean you could just tell this was a lot bigger than me, and even Finding Bigfoot said the same thing when they've done their thing. So we're pretty sure that Paul caught one on thermal that night. That would have been back in twenty twelve when he caught that. And so that's how one reason it got called Creepy Mountain just because place is creepy. But also, you know, Finding Bigfoot said, y'all need to come up with a different name for that, you know, that way it doesn't give away this location and stuff. And so we just started out in a creepy mountain and that's how most everybody in the Bigfoot world knows, you know, they know what is creepy Mountain.
Speaker 1: That makes that makes sense now, So you've there's a substantial thermal that was captured back in the day. Have there ever been any visual sightings in that mountain area as well?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, oh yes. Me and my research partner Keith several different occasions had them right up on top of us at night time. You can see the outlines, real good. We had different hunters at different times at them. Some of them left the club because of it. Two real very I guess you would call where the encounters were kind of a little more. I'm not gonna say they were belligerent, but the people got very nervous because the way they acted. But and they evolved to win. That's the other strange thing about that. We had one lady that her and husband went up to hunt when Eden and he put her on a field. Ip probably called it number four field. It's a lot more stuff happened there at number four too, but he had put her in shooting house and he went on up the road about a mile to hunt another little area of the hunting club. She had been sitting in there for a little while. She sat on the other end of the field. She watched this, and she called it eight looking thing walk out into the edge of the green patch and just squat down and looked straight at her, and of course got her shook up. And then she started hearing stuff behind her walking around in the woods. She picked up the phone, called her husband real quick, told him to her up and get down there, and told him what she was looking at. Told her he was on the way. They must have heard him coming, because she said just a minute or two before she could hear his vehicle. The one in the field, stands up and turns and walks back into the woods, and then all that on the backside of her gets real quiet. That lady basically quit hunting on that club. She would not come back no more. A couple of years later, we had another guy that was in the club that brought his camper and he would stay up very good bit during the winter, and also he was a big turkey hunter. But one day I happened to pull into the Hunt Club, and at the time, I was president of the Hunt Club, and he come walking over to me and he said, what do y'all got on this mountain? I said, what do you mean? He said? He said, well, he said there's stuff coming up here around my camper at night time. And he said, I done seen a silhouette. He said, I'm hearing rock clicking. He said, I'm hearing these whooping sounds. He said, I'm having stuff follow me in the woods while I'm hunting. And he said, I even found my camper door open one morning, and he said, I'm good about shutting that camper door with now. He didn't lock it because he didn't feel like you needed to. Because we got gates on the club and there locked at dark, and he said he woke up one night to his door open. Well, I come out and I said, well, I think you know what it is, and he said, I know what it is. He says, it's bigfoot. He said, I don't deal with them before, and I said, oh, he said, that's why I left the club I was in, I said, And come to find out he was in a club down there in Lambs County. So I thought, wow, you know, this was kind of weird, you know, here where I am talking to a guy that left the club because of these things, and going behold, he didn't know he come to another club, you know, it had him. But what really made him leave was he brought his wife one evening, almost same scenario. It's kind of strange, but she had one of these pop up shooting houses, you know, like you know, built like a little tent, and he carried her down there on a green field that we didn't have a shooting house on and she put her little shooting house up the middle of the road and he had rowed her down there on the floor with her and he told her, he said, I'll be back, you know, at dark to pick you up. And he was going somebody. I forgot where he went at on the club. He went a good piece of way compared to the other guy. Well, she hadn't been sitting in the shooting house, she said, maybe fifteen minutes. And she starts hearing his footsteps coming down the hill behind her in the road. Well, she thought it may have been another hunter. So she callers out, hey, I'm in here. Well, nobody says nothing. Well, he gets real quiet for a minute, and all of a sudden she notices her shooting house is pushing in right there by. She can tell something is pushing right there, and of course she hollers out, hey, I will shoot you. Well about that time, here's this run off and she can tell that jumps into the woods because then she can hear the brush and stuff crashing. Well, she comes out of the shooting house, I mean, she's done, got terrified, and she's looking around and got a rifle up, and you know she's thinking somebody's fooling with her. Well, I guess her husband had not told her what was going on. I'm assuming this is what took place, because I never did really finish. I didn't get to really talk to him like I needed to. But she calls him on the phone and tells him what's going on. He says, I'm on the way. He said, start walking up the road. He said, just leave the shooting house. We'll get it later. He said, just start walking up the road. And he said that way, you're getting closer back to the main road. And she starts walking. Well, she starts hearing this walking parallel with her, but it's right out of sight where she can't see it, and it's tearing limbs off. I mean, she said, this is deliberate. They're making a lot of racket. Well, she's terrified to death, and you know, he's still on the phone with her, and he's telling her, you know, if it comes towards you, you don't shoot it, you know, if you know, if it gets to that point, shoot it if you have to, But just try to make it to this main road. Now, he said, I'm on the way. Well, she finally can hear his fore with her, and he turns on the road. Because this is a long road. It's about a mile and a half down I know where she's at, and it's uphill just about all of it. So he finally gets down there. Tour of course she's shook up. She's you know, scared to death. And but he don't see nothing. Of course, you know, whatever it will was probably uh you know he had and was watching them. But uh, you know, he gets her on the fore wedder and of course he carries her back home. Uh. A few days later he calls me, he said, Mark, he said, I'm on have to get out of the hunt club. He said, my wife said she will not hunt up her and she don't want me hunting up her. I said, well, I understand, you know, understand. He said, I'm gonna finish out in my hunting season. You know, of course Turkey. You know, it's about the end of deer season. He said, I love the Turkey hunt. And he said, uh, I probably won't come stay at night time. He said, I'll just come up during the day and hunt a little bit. And he said, I'll go ahead and get my camper out from up there and all that. And of course you know he left the club after Turkey season. And uh, so that that's two incidents. Is that you know, we don't really know what was going on there, but we know they were fooding with women. You know, what they were up to. I really don't know. There's been other hunters that's got glimpses of them. We've camped out up there a lot at nighttime. I have a good friend it comes from Florida, camps out up there a lot by hisself. He's had multiple times they've come up around him at night time. Sometimes they'll throw rocks at us, sometimes break limbs, and sometimes they don't do nothing but stand there. They'll get behind trees. You see their eyes looking at you. We've been growled at, huffed at. I mean, we even heard what we call the t rex roar. That was you know, that was a night that several of us were coon hunting. We really wasn't bigfoot researching that that was actually but we got where we use coon hunting as part of our research because we've got to notice and a lot of times they would come up around us when we were coon hunting, and me and my buddy had a theory they wouldn't there to bother us or the dogs. They were after the coons, and on several occasions, I mean, we can't prove that's what happened because we didn't see it, but after we left the coon in the tree, because me and him did not harvest every coon we come across. You know, we were more into it for the dogs, you know, just to hear the dog's tree and you know, have a good time hunting.
Speaker 1: Big for society. Will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: Several times though, we have leased our dolls and be halfway back to the truck and you start hearing that coon squawling like something got a hold of it. So me and him thinking we were ringing the dinner bell when we would come hunt, you know. And of course a lot of other people have said the same thing with deer hunting and other type hunting, that sometimes that rifle shots like a dinner bell, and of course we know that does that with grizzlies and some other animals. Well, this being too might be the same way. You know, he's he've learned to let man do some of the hunting for him. So this is some of the stuff that's went on up there over the years. I mean there's tons of it. A lot of other people has experienced stuff. Other bigfoot researchers have been there. We've had several outings when we could have one. Now we can't have them no more. All I can do is a little small camp outs now, but and people who live around the area on the outskirts of the hunting club, out of farm land, private land with timber, and there's been multiple reports of people seeing them having stuff happening around their property. And of course I lived two miles from it too, and they show up here at my place sometimes. I found her footprints slapped the house. I've got a glimpse of them. Some of my neighbors here in my community have seen them. One lady got a very good look at one one night and scared her after death. And she was out smoking about ten o'clock at night and she noticed something come out of the woodline on all fours and she thought it was a big old dog, she says, the biggest dog ever seen in my life. And there was a street light out there, so they it kind of went through the edge of the light of the street light, and it was heading toward her neighbor's home, and her neighbor had several dogs over her and all that, and she figured that's where it was going. Well, she stood up and called, you know, started calling to said hey, poochy, hey poochy. Well, when she did the thing stood up on two legs and turn around looked at her, and the lady kept emphasizing to me the face, the face, and she just told me. She said the face was white. She said, I ain't never seen nothing like that. She said it was almost like a skeleton looking at me. But she said, you know, the body was full of hair. And she said it was in the seven eight foot range. And when it looked at her, it turned right around and didn't run, just walked right aby across the road and went back in the woods. Of course, she went in the house when I went and interviewed her about it, and really went to do talking to her. I come to find out she'd been smelling smells. She'd been having stuff hit her trailer at night time, and she was putting it off as her neighbors back up behind her. She said that were you know, drug users, and she thought they were coming down there, hitting on her trailer at night, getting into her two she had tearing stuff up and all that. You know, I said, now, may not being them people up there. And then you come to find out the neighbor the next door that had the dogs ended up talking to her too, and come to find out she was leaving a big toat of dog food on her front porch to feed her two dogs. Now she had a fence ten yard. Her two dogs were outside dogs. And I said, your dogs get tore up at night time or they do they you know, go to carrying them. She said, no, stay scared all the time. She said, they get up under it. She had built away they could get up under the front porch or something, and she said they get up under at nighttime. They don't come out. And I said, well, I said you noticed anything where She said, well, we go through a lot of dog food. And she said, I said, wem in you go through a lot of dog food. She said, well that told sometime would be about empty lot. Somebody's coming up here getting it. And of course I'm going like, well, I know, Paul, what's getting it? So? And I think you know that booger had done scared them dogs to the point where they wasn't gonna say nothing, And you know he's easing up on that porch. And come to find out later her son in law happened to be over there one night and walk out on the porch and he got a glimpse of him standing in the woodline on us side of the road, because that street light kind of lights that area up, and he was kind of standing in the edge of that light in the wooden line and he's singing. And so from then on that lady I told her, I said, you need to keep your dog food in the house. I said, he's done found a very easily way to come get, you know, something easy to eat. And of course, my opinion, he done buffaloed them dogs too, and they just keeping their mouths up when he is coming around. But I haven't heard nothing from those people. Now in about a year, they about a half a mile from him, maybe a little further than that. I hadn't heard a word from him. So I don't know if they have quit food and around over you know, around their houses or what. I do. Need to go check in with them and just see what's going on over there. But another neighbor over had chickens start going missing. We went over to her property. She lived right above these two people. They had a gardens, thought and of course we have chicken shad at our homes and you know, farm animals and stuff. And she wanted me to come over and tell her what maybe got her chicken. She was thinking a coon or apossum or something. So when we got over there, her husband had built a very nice chicken coop. I mean very nice. He's a cartoner by trade, so I mean, this was an elegant chicken house. And on the back side there was a big, pretty round hole. And I got to looking at that hole, and I mean, this hole as big as a basketball. And I told him, I said, you know, I said, I know a coon can do stuff like that, but I said, win, did it do it up so high for? And it's just, you know, very very smooth. And then right there at the ground was padded down, not real hard. That something stood there a while and I started walking around when my wife happened to be standing out there where their little garden spot is and it's kind of a softer ground, and she said, hey, come over here, think here's a track. Of course, I walk over and there is a you know, a track in their garden about ten inches long. I mean you see the five toes and yeah, I mean you can make it out very well. What it was only one track is only it's right there in the edge of the garden like it whatever was walking right there, you know, step one foot right in the edge, which was its left foot, and that was in the direction heading right to that chicken coop. I think, you know, my opinion can't prove it because you know, we didn't see it happen, but I think, you know, that's what got a couple of her chickens. And I think it was a younger one because I think that other one's a lot bigger, you know, so I'm pretty sure this is a small one, which we know usually first one there's more than one around, you know, there's cerebal around. So but it's been pretty quiet with him for a little while. They haven't called them, said anything to me, so, but I do need to check in with them and see if anything's happening over rare lately. So, and that's just some of the stuff. I mean, we could go eight hours, ten hours easy on right right.
Speaker 1: It's it's incredibly it's incredibly evident that, yeah, you are in the thick of it down there for sure. Uh, this is a pre recorded show, so I can cut anything out that I need to, Okay, So just keep that in mind. If there's something where I ask something and you're like, oh, that kind of gives away something I can take it out. So that being said, Uh, there's a place that comes up a few times where it's just like it is very very intense, and I believe it is called Holland's Hunting Camp.
Speaker 2: Yes. Yeah, that's the community of Hollands. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is that any any place that you've investigated yourself for or had things happen in that area? It just sounds like it is very very intense in that area.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've went down there on several outings. I've went down and said at night with several other people we bought with some of the woods down there, their sightings there. There's been a lot of audio cult there over the last several years. How how I got turned on to the place was going back to mister mister Banko when he went in researched the private property. The same creek that comes by Holland's Hunter's Camp went right by that those people's private property. So he walked up at the greek. Yeah, he walked up that creek into the managementy uh, and he started finding footprints, tree bowls, all kind of stuff. And then he actually come on into the management area looking around He even drove up in the Holland's Hunters camp went to some other places, and he told me, he said, he said, those boogers are using that creek up and down. He said, I don't know if they're staying in the managementary then coming down here at night to aggravate these people, or if vice versa. He said, I really don't know, he said, he said it. You know, they may just travel back and forth in here, and so I started paying attention to it. Another researcher was to h you know, of course, I'm wanna give him credit to you know, it just wasn't me. There was another guy in that area too, which we both knew each other and went together sometimes. But we started having some outings down there and just some small camp outs, and you know, we'd hear vocals at night, have stuff happen. Of course, there's you know, well there was a person found there. I'm gonna put it this way. Of course, some people say he was killed by something there, and then some people say he had a heart attacker. So but let me back up and say what I sing and and so it's hard for me to say, really what happened. But uh, back in the early eighties, there was a hunter that was found about ten or twelve feet from his tree stand. Now, according to what the other researcher said, and what I seen is a corner report. If I looking at a real Corners report, I'm always gonna say that because I just don't know if it was or not. I'm giving the benefit of doubt it was. But I've tried to go research it real deep and I'm not coming up with nothing. But I'm gonna say this, he had a little more clout to get it. Let's put it that way, because he is in law enforcement. So when I held the what little artificial Corners report of Clay County, Alabama, he said this guy was killed by an unknown animal. That's what it stated on it. He had one arm ripped off, heavy bruising all over his body. His body was twisted like he would take a rag and twist it, and one of his legs was broke backwards. If you know what I'm saying, something like it pulled his leg backwards and broke it. Now that's looking at you know what I thought was an official Corners report. I can't say if it was or not. I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt it was. And how this researcher found this out was he got in pretty good with some of the game wardens in that area and really got to be talkative with them. I knew some of them, but I didn't talk with them as much as he did. Now, some of the locals down there will tell you that, yeah, there was a hunter found up there, but that he had a heart attack. And of course when I asked us, well, who told you he had a heart attack, and it's what the game wardens did. So right now we know Boogers were there. There's no doubt people have seen them. We've got audio over there. Tracks have been found there, plus crazy other stuff, flashes of light at night, vibrations, thumping noises. It's just a strange place full of courts. It's it's you know a lot of people go right in there and have stuff happen. I mean, I think it's paranormal there too big.
Speaker 1: For society will be right back after these messages, I.
Speaker 2: Might as well just say it's paranormal and Booger's there too. Several people have got some photographs from there. I don't know if they'd be willing to show them or not, you know, but well one of them was showed on Woodwalkers here a while back, so on one of their Sunday afternoon shows. So there's evidence from there, there's stuff pointing there, but the hunter part is up in the air a little bit, you know. But now let me say this too. There's been multiple tents found there, abandoned with everything still there. We had an outing there two and a half years ago, I think it was in the spring. We all got there on a Friday. We noticed a tent that was way off down by itself in a little part of the campground. We could tell everything was still there. You can see the cooler, you can see stuff hanging up in the tree, you can see their fire pit, chairs, the whole nine yards. You know, we can see it down there. And you know, they didn't think nothing about it. Thought they's gone to town to get something. You know, we don't know, you know, really what went on, But come dark and people hadn't come back. Come at night time, nobody never showed up. Well, the next day we get up, nobody still back at that tent, and of course curiosity starts getting to us, you know, and one guy walks down there and he just kind of walks around and he notices that the zipper and the tent's ripped out. So he comes back up there and you know, tells us, hey, you know, the zipper's been ripped out of that tent. And he said there's clothes and all kind of stuff inside that tent. You know, he didn't go in it. He just kind of peeped and he said they're chairs and coolers and he said, oh nwe yard the camping stove. Everything's down there. So some of us walked back down there, and one of the guys with us was in law enforcement, and we get down there, and of course we're all scared to kind of look in there, because you know, I'm scared we might look in there and to be a body laying there or something. So but he finally decides to go in the tent. He said, I'll go in the tent. Make sure you know there's not somebody deceased and all that. So he enters the tent and of course he says, nobody's in here. He said, it's women and kids was in here, and he said there's a makeup box full of makeup. Well, he happens to pull the purse up. There's a purse sitting there, and he opens the purse and the women, the woman's identification, everything's in there. And he comes out and he said, we gotta, you know, let the game wardens know. He said, you know, you know, you know, here's all her belongings are still here. We opened up the cooler. The eyes had done melted and the food had done got spoiled. So wh knew had been several days, you know, we could tell it had been several days since somebody had been there. He goes and turns in that stuff to the game wardens. They don't say much about it to you, which was odd to him, you know, him being law enforcement. You know, it kind of struck him odd. But we come on back, you know, and finished out our weekend in the tent was still there. You know, we never seen a game wars come check it, come look at it. To nothing. We all thought, you know, it's kind of odd, you know, And so a lot of folks had come from far off. They all went back home, but with me living close by, I started going back down our checking that tent sits there for one month with nothing touched for one month, for it disappeared, and my buddy tried to he remembered the woman's name, and I think he tried to type it in and he couldn't pull up nothing. And we wouldn't finding any missing persons in this area at the time, or missing kids or anything. So that's one of them. But we don't know really what to say about it. You know, did somebody just get scared to death and leave during the middle of the night, left all their stuff or what went on? Uh, you know, there's no signs of car, you know, being there wasn't no vehicle, and we couldn't really tell if it been tire tracts or not because you know, people coming in and out of there any other thing. But so that's one of those. I really don't know what took place. I have talked to locals down in there about the area, asking them if they've seen anything, heard anything. A lot of them say now. Then they'll come right back and say, well, you know one time I heard this when I was hunting over here, or I smelled this one time. But you know, nobody coming out and saying they've seen something. But they did mention said, yeah, you know, the law finds a lot of people down in here, a lot of times dead, And I said they do. I said, I don't never hear about that. And they said, well, yeah, most of them, they say overdoses. They'll get up in here and take an overdose, have a heart attack up here in the campground or on some east side roads. And I'm going, well, I don't ever hear of that, you know, And so you know, if one of those, you don't know how to deal with it. You know, you know which way do you go with this? And you know, is the officials ruining in it is drug overdoses or is they something else happening? You know, really really just can't say, you know, just really don't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that ain't yeah Mark, Sorry that Mark, that's some wild stuff. I mean, a heart attack doesn't rip someone's arm off like that's that's some wild wild stuff. And you you've seen what you think is a coroner's report, not to get to graphic, but did that also have pictures or was it just all typed out?
Speaker 3: And what happened what I think was all just state that, okay, gotcha?
Speaker 2: And I never asked him how he got that. I'm assuming him being at one time in law enforcement. Maybe he was able to pull it better, you know. I don't know. Maybe he got friends or something. I don't know how he got it now. I did talk to another person in law enforcement about that, and I asked him, I said, how easy is it get records from back in the eighties And they said, well, they said that sometimes can be hard to do because all of it hadn't been put on computer, and a lot of it's in files, and it's corner where they're keeping the files at and then you got to get them to go look for the files. And said most of them ain't gonna want to do it because it's very time consuming, and especially if it's something controversial, they sure ain't gonna want to touch it. And said, uh, you know, something going back into that time period would probably be hard to pull, you know. And I even went to the point of looking at newspapers from that time from from my side of the county to that side of the county, in the county next door, because that did happen in another county, but that my county, in that county right next door to each other. I didn't try to pull newspaper, you know, look at deaths, you know, from Holland's wildlife management. Ay, when you put that in, you don't get nothing. It's just like, you know, it don't exist. Now. I haven't went in real deep looking forward. I guess I could could go into what they call the dark way up and it might pull up. But you know, and so it's one of those you really don't know which way to go with it, you know, do you really want to dig it up and or do you you know, one of them you just leave alone.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you know, So yeah, absolutely are you going into that area by yourself as well?
Speaker 2: I have been in there by myself, not a whole lot. I used to go in there hunting in a good bit back in the eighties and nineties. I hunted in it, and people hunting there now by themselves. That's a popular management there, especially for turkeys. Of course, it's located in the Taydigger National Forest, so it is Forest service land. Just the state rents the property from the Forest service, you know for a management area. Uh, there's people live all in there, and there's some property inside the management aary private property, and there's people hunt that place. But now I have more sightings of or witnesses that have witnessed stuff in there and different parts of that management area. And that's about twenty nine thousand acres, so you know, it's pretty big, and there's a big mountain range, one of the last big mountains in Alabama runs right through the middle of it. But I had, you know, I've had several other people, you know, give me their witness what they saw. Some of it wasn't there to Hollands Hunter's camp, some of us and other places of the management area. You know, when there's some watershed lakes that that the government built that supplies water to the town I live in, people have seen them around it. So there's there's multiple, multiple you know sightings people here in audio. Sorry about that rooster in the background. That's great, But so there there's a big history of that area. There's some more private land not too far away to the west, has had multiple people have seen multiple bookers there. Uh. The audio is found footprints. Uh. So that area is just a rich area. Of course, it's part of the National Forest, so it's a rich lot going on there, a lot going on.
Speaker 1: This has been just an extremely interesting conversation. It's always awesome to talk to someone that that's their home base. Where's there, there's just a lot of intense activity. Before I forget it, you had mentioned Alabama bigfoot dot com and how it's no longer there. However, on the Internet, nothing has ever gone. So a cool thing is you can go to something called the Internet Archive, which is archive dot org, and go to what's called the wayback machine and if there's a section where you can type in web addresses, and what this does is it scrapes websites or makes copies of them every year. So you can type in Alabama bigfoot dot com and go back to about maybe like twenty eleven ish, and you can still read all the siting reports on that website. It's some of them are broken, but most of them, like I've clicked on a few, it's all there still. So it's kind of a cool thing, you know, if you know where to look, you can still find stuff. And sometimes listeners, you go to some sites you can look at previous versions of reports and I'm going to leave that there. Okay, you can do your own detective work listeners for that, but uh, do you mind, uh Mark taking a few minutes just so people, you know, know how they can keep up to date with what you're doing and talk about your YouTube channel a little bit and it sounds well.
Speaker 3: I'm actually subscribed to your channel. It's a good one.
Speaker 1: So but you'll feel free to share a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Well, of course, our channel started off is more of a homesteading channel. My wife is big into what both of us are. I'm not going to just say her, but we both you know, I grew up in a farming family and she kind of grew up you know, gardening and having chickens. And so she decided she want to do her home homestead channel. And it started out, you know, her showing how to do crops out of plant stuff, you know, just anything dealing with farm and homesteading. And one day she asked me, she said, you need to start talking about the Bigfoot stuff. She said, you need to start telling them what you've experienced, what other people have experienced, you know, and going through that, if nothing else, just a way to save it for history, for later on, for nothing but your kids to know what you were doing. I said, well, you've got a point there, and so, you know, we I started, you know, doing a video and she do her videos, and then we started having a live on Friday nights where we interact with people. Now on Friday Nights, we still try to attend more toward the homesteading part of it, because we want people to be self sufficient, you know, want people be able to grow their own stuff or if nothing else, you know, if they just grow it in their hoot in their backyard. You know, hey, that's great. You know, it's pretty cool when you can eat your own food that you produce. But I started telling a little bit of history of the Creepy Mountain and other areas and started interviewing people in my area and some people not in my area. I'm trying to stay focused in my area, not saying I don't want to talk to people in other areas. I love to, but I want to try to get as much information out of my area. And I'm slowly having people come forward, you know that. I guess they're starting to trust me and figuring out I ain't gonna do anything, you know, to mess them up. And you know, so people have started coming forward giving me their sightings and encounters. Of course, me and my friend Keith, we're doing that the whole time. When mister Banko asked us to be him and Mike's investigators for this part of Alabama, a central Alabama, and we went and started going to people's properties and submitting them reports. So a lot of those reports you were just talking about, some of them are gonna be and me and Keith's reports now it'll be labeled mg K T and you can go through a lot of the reports and I'm you know, we would go and of course there's a lot of pictures, but I don't know if the pictures will show up or not now. But uh and that's some of the stuff I lost, That's what I was getting at earlier. But uh so we do that. So I try to interview people. I try to go to Creepy Mountain show stuff when I find things or other properties. And that's basically what we got. We're not no bid YouTube channel, but like I've told people, I'd rather grow in quality and I would quantity. Right now, we have a good group of people that come in on Friday nights with us on our chats and and I do talk a little bit about Bigfoot some but I try to save that more from my videos and our lives with other people, and so anybody's welcome come check us out. Don't have to agree with what I have to say, because we all got opinions on this subject and none of us are experts. So but I'll tell you what I you know, what I've noticed or what I found that might be true. You know, I'll try to point it out and you know, go from there.
Speaker 1: Is there the best way to reach out to you if they're like, yeah, I'm from that area and i'd love to, you know, get my interview on record. Is there a way they can do them right?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Well, we have a Facebook page. It's called City Creek Bottoms Farmstead on YouTube. Also on YouTube, Uh, well it's City Creek bottom so instead life on YouTube. Excuse me, my wife put that life in there here a while back, but because we were getting confused with another City Creek Homestead. But we have a Facebook page, we have our YouTube page. Also, I have an email. Uh it's em Green three five one three five one one at gmail dot com. So they can email men or they can find me on messenger on Facebook, you know, and they can message me. Uh. That's how some people have gotten contact with me. Uh through messengers. Some have through email. Some have done it through the chat on Friday nights. They have say hey, I've got something going on, I'd like to talk to you, and of course, I, you know, give them my email and you know, then they'd send me an email and then we got started from here. In fact, i've got to right now, I'm working on that. I've got to go to their property as soon as I can get a chance that works out for them and me to go look at what they got going on. That came from then watching the YouTube channel. So it's starting to really grow. I wish I was retired where I could really go to people's properties regular and start checking stuff. But I'm still having to work for living right now. So a couple more years I might, you know, good lord with and I might be able to do that. And that's not what I am planning on doing when I get retired, maybe being able to get out more to people's properties and see what they got and you know, see if I can help them tell them, hey, this is what you got, this what you ain't got. You know, I don't know, but that's what I'm gonna shoot for.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Well, there you go.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a good plan, and I hope people from that area that listen to this do reach out to you. Well, we'll have to keep an eye on how things are going through your channel, definitely. But you know, Mark Plowboy Green, I just appreciate you being on the show today. It has been privileged chatting with you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you having me home, appreciate you and giving me a chance to tell what you know we've experienced here in my area and what other folks has experienced. And like I tell everybody, these things exist. There's no way around it. They exist. There's too many people and I've done laid my eyes on them several times and had interactions with them. I know they exist, and what they are I can't tell you. I mean, of course I have my opinion what they are, but you know, I'm like everybody else, I really don't know what we're dealing with. But I do know they exist. There's no doubt about it there. You know.
Speaker 1: Just want to take a minute to say thank you truly for listening to this episode or the Bigfoot Society podcast. Mark's story is one of those encounters that leaves you thinking, not just because of what peeked out from behind the tree, but because of what it's set in motion. Huge thanks to Mark Plowboy Green for sharing years of personal encounters from the swamps of Lowndes County to the eerie edges of Creepy Mountain. And if you enjoyed this conversation, please subscribe to us on YouTube and hit that bell icon so you don't miss future episodes. And share this one with a friend who's in a Bigfoot, Southern folklore or mysteries in the woods. And if you're on Appler Spotify, please make sure to follow us there if you could leave a review, it helps others find these accounts now. If you or someone you know has had a Bigfoot encounter, especially in Alabama near places like Hollins, Selma or Talladega National Forest, I'd love to hear from you, so please email me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. And don't forget Sasquatch Summerfest is coming up July eleventh through the twelfth in Oakridge, organ Bigfoot Society listeners can grab a two day pass for the price of a one day admission with code b f S at check out, so get your tickets now at w w W The Sasquatch Summerfest dot com. Thanks again for being part of the big for society. Until next time, keep your eyes open, trust your gut, and never stop wondering what else might be out there.
Speaker 3: And see you in the woods.