Speaker 1: H. Yeah, I know I went mind early, But what's up? Guys? What is up? I know I went or I said I was gonna go with Bob thirty, but I hit the button early. But what's up? Guys? H? But uh, what's up? How is everybody? I gotta I got a special guest coming. I got a special guest coming. It's getting off the work right, scrolling through.
Speaker 2: The fee same old bullshit every night.
Speaker 1: Virtue signal warriors hiding behind the screen so bride they preach the Holy gospel, buddets, salty smoking lies, got mad Win.
Speaker 2: I caught them out, exposed to fake in their eyes. They run their mouths on keyboards, fingers flying in a rage, cancel culture, Cabbitts trapped inside.
Speaker 1: The heck ocage, one wrong word and the foam.
Speaker 2: And losing all the fucking minds.
Speaker 3: But I'm done playing nice truth.
Speaker 1: It's harder than their wines.
Speaker 3: What the woke?
Speaker 1: I'm tired of this game, tired of these people running in their mouse again, mad and me because I found out of faith.
Speaker 2: They are keybo kings and queens, but they won't take fa fuck the woke, believe me the hell alone of night. Jimmy kimble knighte Stephen Coburn on his throne, I'll take hud saying.
Speaker 3: I'm standing tall and true, you're troking.
Speaker 1: Fuck right off.
Speaker 2: I'm coming after you. Have you ed?
Speaker 1: They twist every word to say, put me in the little box, called me every name under the sun, just to wash the clocks. Butter seek through the bullshit, the hipocrisy so clear, preaching tolerance while they spread nothing but fear.
Speaker 2: Got their blue checks in the clouds.
Speaker 1: Bood, it's built on shifting sand.
Speaker 2: One real question in the whole damn empire.
Speaker 3: Start the cracking, ben. They swarmed like.
Speaker 1: Angry bees, and someone dares to disagree, Bud, I'm say cutting motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Ain't no apology from me for the woe fu the.
Speaker 1: Who I'm side of this game?
Speaker 3: Out of these people running.
Speaker 1: In them, I was a gain, mad in me just I found out our faith. They are ebo kings and queens. But they won't take you far for the woe fuck.
Speaker 2: Leave me the hell alone. I'm not Jimmy Kimmel now, Stephen Covert on.
Speaker 1: His throne, I'm just cutting huts, standing tall and true, You're troking fuck right up.
Speaker 3: I'm coming after you.
Speaker 2: No more bending over, no more taking all the ship. Time to push back harder, time to.
Speaker 1: Make the bastards quit.
Speaker 2: They hate the mirror, hold up, showing who they really feed fake.
Speaker 1: It's fucking full of hate. Now the world's starting to see. Fucking wo Yeah, I'm done with the charade, tied of these snowflakes notting.
Speaker 2: In their own charade, mad at me because.
Speaker 1: The mask lift off their lying face.
Speaker 3: I'm say cutting, real name, real.
Speaker 1: Voice on in my space.
Speaker 2: Leave me alone. Your trolls go crawl back in your hole. I'm not your late, not pupping, not another Hollywood.
Speaker 1: So fucking woke, fu fucking woke Jake.
Speaker 2: Cutting says it loud and lad, don't.
Speaker 1: Watch the empire choken.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, Yo, I'm giving up.
Speaker 1: What's up, guys, Papa kill my I am waiting on Papa kill show up, Uh Papa kule That work is now, uh.
Speaker 2: Might be.
Speaker 1: Joined by.
Speaker 3: Uh rap.
Speaker 1: Let's do this thing again. It's due that thegain where it's like?
Speaker 3: But what is all?
Speaker 1: How is everybody? Like the stream y'all share the stream y'all if you got scared? Yeah, like the stream y'all share the stream if you got scared yo, yeah, but what is up y'all? How is everybody do it today?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Let me yo, what's up? Yeah? Yeah yeah, hold on, douds give me one minute. Let me listen the way two or few people send the people's watching the street.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: M hm oh v.
Speaker 3: M eh.
Speaker 1: So just ignore it. Yeah, uh yeah, sorry about that. Oh. I'm not allowed to say that name. I'm not allowed to say that person's name anymore. I will never say Bowie. I will never say that person's name ever, never ever gonna say the person that DC girl's name anymore. I wish her well, I wish her Natalie well. And they're featured ever, and that's it. I'm not gonna talk about it anymore. I just you know, if they mentioned it, please.
Speaker 3: Band them mods.
Speaker 1: Mods if.
Speaker 4: Yah, yeah, juke just uh j Just by the way, if anybody that does want.
Speaker 1: To do is to preak yep.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. No.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm sorry, Dixie and Allie, if you're watching, I apologize about what happened. I apologize. It's not me making fake accounts. It's not me making fake accaunts to harass you. I will never I never wanted to. It's just a troll. Blaming me for it. It's just Green Bay. It's just Green Green bastard acting like an idiot. Again. If anybody that does want to tap they uh and on, all right, someone's here. It's Papa Kill. Oh boy, hold on, h.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jake, where the fuck are you?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Okay? I hear you? Now?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? Brother?
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen from Papa Kill's puzzle factory? Papa Kill?
Speaker 2: All right, Jake, Happy Friday?
Speaker 1: What so? Why did you hate me?
Speaker 2: I hate everyone? Jake? You were you?
Speaker 1: Anytime that I went on clowntown you cared l lord to kick me off?
Speaker 2: No, Jake, I didn't. Honestly, that's a goof. And no, I didn't hate you.
Speaker 1: What about? I thought it because of all the stuff comings you were making.
Speaker 2: Sorry, okay, you tell me, Jake, what did I say you?
Speaker 1: Basically anytime I showed up?
Speaker 2: Well, to be fair, how many times you screw around backstage?
Speaker 1: What did I do backstage?
Speaker 2: You would jump on, off, on off. It was like one foot in the door.
Speaker 3: And do you know why?
Speaker 1: Because my audio, my fucking audio was was screwing up. Because here's the thing. Here's here, I had a problem. The reason why I had to jump off before just like a minute ago, because because here's number one, I was having issues with a troll, so I had to jump to the it fixed the stuff. But here's the problem.
Speaker 2: Which troll? Which troll?
Speaker 1: I have a god by the name, I have this moron who I'm not gonna mention the guy's name, GBP and stuff the bothering me A stuff has been making accounts to harass people and blame me for it.
Speaker 5: And but uh, but anytime that someone leaves the panel or you kick somebody, it bucks my audio up and I'm having to jump off in and out.
Speaker 1: In and out.
Speaker 2: Okay, how do you explain the times you would come on and just flip us off and the dip out? Explain that.
Speaker 1: Number one?
Speaker 3: What about?
Speaker 1: What about? What about the times you what about the times that that that you guys? Well, that could have not I mean, that could have been easy. But how was using it to leave? No?
Speaker 2: It was you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but dude, are you a Joey fan? Joey who Catalano?
Speaker 2: I don't really know Joey, so.
Speaker 1: Uh, Pineapple and Roachie are doing a stream right now about Joey.
Speaker 2: Okay, So are you a fan?
Speaker 1: I'm not. Have you seen the screenshots? Have I sent you the screenshots of this this moron telling me that he's gonna call a secret service on me because I put out a I I didn't put out out, but I I said people, I said a few people the screenshots of him threatened me in emails. No, the guy's a moron. But so, what is your show about Papa Kill?
Speaker 2: That's a good question, Jake, what do you think it is?
Speaker 1: And it's just by the way, did you see that Chag got copyright block by NBC Today to Dumont?
Speaker 2: But wait, who's Chad Dumont? Zoom ob oh zoomac from NBC?
Speaker 1: He got copyright blocked. I got the screen shot, said it said, Jake.
Speaker 2: That's a big network. They don't fucking around.
Speaker 1: Uh copyright content. NBC has copyright NBC Universal. Oh God, did did Chad play? Did Chad play Tonight Show? Again? Well?
Speaker 2: Hell, they'll do it.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: NBC doesn't screw around, NBC, ABC, CBS, it's all the same.
Speaker 6: You live, you live in the you live in the Pacific Northwest, in the Pacific Pacific Standard time, Jake, I'm not gonna say where you live. I appreciate that, don't ox me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but here's the thing, one of the things. Here's the thing. Who's why did you leave Clowntown?
Speaker 2: Uh? Why? Oh, there's a lot of issues, Jake. You know it's uh, let's see. Where do you want to start, Jake? You want to start how we created the show and how it we separated. I mean, what do you want to know?
Speaker 1: Why did you leave?
Speaker 2: I got tired of the bullshit, Jake.
Speaker 1: That was a show that you built.
Speaker 2: I know, I know that.
Speaker 1: That's a show that you built. That's a show that a lot of the people. Hey, Mercedes, how are you doing well? Jake?
Speaker 2: Look, you know that old thing about money changes people the most certain he does. Those guys were more focused on the money aspect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you you were what made you want to do the show in the first place?
Speaker 2: Pe Okay, so okay, that's a good question, Jake. So what made me? What motivated me to do the show? And by the way, I never thought about doing a show. It just kind of happened by accident. But I remember Kevin Brennan would always say this on his show when people would bitch and complain about his show. You know, this show sucks, it's no good, and he would always say, well, go start your own show, you know, go fucking start your own show. By the way, oh that she Oh hello Ashley, how you doing, my dear?
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, Papa Ko, you're the reason why me and Ashley started talking to you.
Speaker 2: I'll call me.
Speaker 1: Now so you on your show when we start. You know, here's the thing, it's I don't hate people. I don't hate them. I just I just get aggravated to the point where I want to like serve guards at a dark board.
Speaker 2: Do you uh do you hold grudges?
Speaker 1: I need to stop doing that.
Speaker 2: What's the longest grudge you've you're currently holding.
Speaker 1: The longest grudge is number one. I gotta say it's the the longest grudge right now I'm holding. Is the if you want to if you want to say, this is the hospital the death of my mom because I'm blaming I blame the hospital. I'm blaming the blame the hospital for misdiagnosed in my mom.
Speaker 2: Well that's a good that's a good grudge, I mean, legit grudge.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what a lot of people have those grudges, Jake.
Speaker 1: Well, they get asked the moderator.
Speaker 2: Holy, should you gather a wrench?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, we're gonna see Ashley model some overalls like a little mechanic.
Speaker 1: Funny is a good person, a smart person. By the way, she says, hot, pop up up.
Speaker 2: I saw that, Jake. Hello, uh so, Jake, So you asked me a question about h Yeah, about clowntown? Okay? So, and I said, basically those guys were more focused on the money aspect, you know, the basically it changed the whole dynamic of the show. You know, they had certain certain ideas of how they want to do it. It all changed after monetization.
Speaker 1: By the way, well you so, let me ask you this, are you on super tips?
Speaker 2: No, you asked me that last time.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I have I have brain damage and sometimes I asked the same question.
Speaker 2: That's okay, you're forgiven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Okay, why why the question though, Jake? Where do you think it? No? No?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Because I don't understand why you left. I didn't understand, Jake.
Speaker 2: I was doing most of the work. Do you think it's Jake? Okay, you think it's fair when you do most of the work right, you're basically running the show and doing the creative part.
Speaker 1: Right, that's all the time I did it Almos show.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jack, Now, I imagine listen, Jake, Now, I imagine you working with a team of up with a team. It's just you and a couple of other guys, and basically you're doing what you do now and then these guys barely do anything and then they feel like they're entitled to more.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They That's what I've dealt with from my twenty seventeen to twenty twenty dealing with more On. I dealt with more on that that they that they are tilable to everything that you get exactly. You know it's I work hard, you know, pop kill. That's the reason why I am one of the toughest SBS or whatever. Meet I've been through some shit, I am.
Speaker 2: I believe you, Jake.
Speaker 1: You want to hear some way really funding you that?
Speaker 2: Go ahead? Tell me.
Speaker 1: I've dealt with I think, by the way, have you ever by the way, I've dealt with a little community called the y w C YouTube wrestling community. They are worser than the dabble verse. How so, uh, you know, the threats and people.
Speaker 2: Like they'll tell me they threatened to body slam you through a table.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Oh.
Speaker 2: By the way, Jake, I gotta I gotta tell you something. One of the best threats I ever heard you threaten someone with. I believe it was Chad Zumac and you threatened to put him through a table.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So where do we stand on that? You still intend on fulfilling that?
Speaker 1: Uh? If he if he if he doesn't bother me about stuff?
Speaker 2: But uh but uh, yeah, Jake, I got a question for you. What when you get mad, do you break stuff?
Speaker 1: No? I used to, but I don't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, what was what was your favorite thing to break? Like, if you could pick something or break, what was it?
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, it was a Jim Cornet sprike? Can it was a sprike came with Jim Cornett's face on it.
Speaker 2: Wh you just smash the funk out of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh I would you say fuck you Jim Cornett?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But I just you know, I just want to, like, I just want to say thank you so much for like, you know, not be you know yah you do shows? By the way, are you doing a show today tonight?
Speaker 2: No? Jake, I got a lot on my play, Jake. You know, just you happen to catch me at the right time. Uh, there's a reason why I only do once a week, Jake. I'm a busy man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sorry, we're asking that stupid. That's okay, you didn't know, Hey, should I send? Absolutely? Yes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely if sure wants to since your show, Jake.
Speaker 1: She might be busy, she might have Kim and she might be doing Kevin Brendon's show.
Speaker 2: Holy should she's on MLC. I don't know, okay, Jake, got a question about that? So how many times has Kevin Brennan done your show?
Speaker 1: Only one time? Only?
Speaker 2: One time? Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay? How many times have you done his show?
Speaker 3: A bunch?
Speaker 2: How many times have you threatened him?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Your lost count? Yeah, okay, but.
Speaker 1: I did so since the email, do you have a problem with uh? With that Gino Visconti.
Speaker 2: No, I don't even know Geno and I like to keep it that way.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Wait, you got a problem with him, Jake? How about this, Jake? Who don't you have a problem with.
Speaker 1: Papa Ko?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good answer, boy, yea, hmm. I'm thinking about By the way, Jake, I told Freddy to drop the adoption papers. You know, I don't. I don't think you caught that part. So uh yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna adopt you, Jake. You're gonna be my official son.
Speaker 1: By the way, I uh thank you. Thanks. Yeah. By the way, are you still there?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am Jake.
Speaker 1: I'm just sending the link to a few people like uh Alva Rozen is coming, ad might becoming the lord h Shop. Do you guys hear me?
Speaker 2: Yes, we hear you, Jake. So wait, Jake, can you not hear us me? I should say you know what, Jake, do me a favor, if it's not too much to ask. Can you play that? Can you play that video clip you made for me?
Speaker 1: Would video clip I don't have? I don't make I don't have that clip. And I'm on the free version? Okay, never mind, I'm here, Jake.
Speaker 2: Hold up, Jake. Question, So you're on the free version of stream Yard. Have you ever thought about switching over to Evie Mutts?
Speaker 1: I will. I didn't try to want to.
Speaker 2: Talk to Christopher about that, but I want.
Speaker 1: To get my own account so I don't have to borrow you worry about.
Speaker 2: Him that's the right way to do it.
Speaker 1: Jake.
Speaker 2: You be your own man. Yeah, I mean you've been doing it all this time. Why you know, change your right? You know your philosophy.
Speaker 1: It was just a timple two dollars cash up?
Speaker 2: Okay, goof for you. So, Jake, where do most people send you money? Is it through Venmo cash up? Super tips? Uh?
Speaker 1: Super tips? Do this cashup more? But yeah?
Speaker 2: But du u.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've used restream before. I've used it restream before. Yeah. But but uh, Papa, do you like Do you like golf?
Speaker 2: Do I like golf?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, not really, Jake. I'll be honest with you. I think it's barn ass fucking I'd rather play a real sport.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Bye. Are you avid golfer? Jake? Oh? Mini golf school? Oh I can take a girl on a date. Yeah, that's a straight up dating move, Jake, manature golf.
Speaker 1: Yeah but.
Speaker 2: Wait, Jake, have you played sports when you were younger?
Speaker 1: I played golf with your friends?
Speaker 2: Always ship which friends?
Speaker 1: Uh? That golf game that keeps instead of call it raige golf with your friends? Rage? There we go.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jake, you're you're more of a Okay, I forget Jake, you're more of a fucking video gamer. All right, my.
Speaker 1: Favorite game I like to play. I hope they make a double verse game.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jake? If if they made a double first game, who's the Who's the last guy you gotta fight to beat the game?
Speaker 1: Stuttering John Melendez?
Speaker 2: Settering John? So he's the final boss of the game.
Speaker 1: The final boss is gonna be mad.
Speaker 2: Fucking fuck Meatball. That little ship he's barely likely to be a fucking little little nobody character on the first level. Okay, who's second to last? Jake?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Second or last? Surely?
Speaker 2: Okay? Surely? Yeah, you have a problem with Shuley.
Speaker 1: No, he's just He's just him or Carl could be the But I think the person that needs to be the here's the thing you gotta come you. I have an idea. Reddy de Vito has got to be the first person you battle right the video?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's his Uh? If you had to finishing move, what is it, Jake?
Speaker 1: His finishing move will be the the Vito bomb, because he bombs every time he gets on stage.
Speaker 2: Also, he has he hits you with a bad joke. Yeah and if okay, so, if you don't cover your ears you get fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hey, did you hear uh they're putting bad bad news brown in the Hall of Fame. Wait what now they put bad news brown bumbling niggas in the chat?
Speaker 2: Yay, okay, Jake, do a backflip.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, so.
Speaker 2: Send him the link. What's up? Nick?
Speaker 1: By the way, Papa Papa Cue must leadership Papa Que versus the world.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, Jake, I thought about that title, but I figured out what the hell Papa's Puzzle Factory. Nobody has that title.
Speaker 1: Uh Tom Myers has uh Tom Mars and the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: It should be Tom Meyers shouldn't exist.
Speaker 1: Uh mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, got there too.
Speaker 1: That was, by the way I'm saying. By the way, so I just I just felt like the.
Speaker 2: Jake you got you gotta chat from Mumble and Neck. It says gotta love Jake. My main account is blocked, but my backup account is a moderator. You got you got a sixth sense of humor, Jake.
Speaker 1: Hey, so you were having to do all the work for them and you get no credit.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, let me let me set the record straight. So originally, originally I told him. Let's keep him mysterious, right, you know, as far as like the creative stuff, AI videos all that shit, Let's keep him mysterious. But then big dummy you know, was telling some of his friends and his own friends were ratting him out where they were telling me that he's you know and DM's and shit, these little group chats was taking credit for this ship. And I knew about it for a long time, and I just didn't make an issue about it. I was like, ah, you know, you know it. I would figure it's annoying, but whatever, I could deal with it. But it just kept happening, and then it got to a point where a couple of times he did it right to my face, I'm like, fuck that. So by that point I was already fed up with a lot of shit that was going on, and mostly I was kind of annoyed with Paulo. Polo was by far one of the laziest piece of shit I ever met. Lazy, lazy motherfucker. He's basically a mascot. I mean, it's just his name on the show, but he really does fuck all Jake.
Speaker 1: I know, I saw I see him. I see the shows, all of them. You know, he.
Speaker 2: Whoa wait, what was that, Jake? Oh you got a chat?
Speaker 1: You see it?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll read it. It's uh Ralphie Bachman eighty seven. It's me, Ralphie, Ralphie Bachman. My grand man is in the hospital. He had a seizure. Pray for Mike. Granny. Yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 1: Granny from that from from from this also podcast.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait, he's talking about Granny d Granny. Yeah, granny had a.
Speaker 1: Seizure allegedly, Jacob, can you.
Speaker 2: Jacob somebody confirmed that?
Speaker 1: Can someone confirm that? Jacob?
Speaker 2: Well, didn't he do a show yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Jacob, where do you? Where do you stand with Granny?
Speaker 1: Take them? Says he's checking it out right now. The Ralphy is a Granny Mark.
Speaker 2: So okay, next us, I think he meant in his grandma, his actual grandma.
Speaker 1: How do you put a key instead of.
Speaker 2: Oh? Wait, Lasagna says, Granny's fine, that little ragamuffin. Okay, So wait, Jake, Jake, you never you never answered my question. Do you have a problem with Granny?
Speaker 1: Who it is? Someboy wants to like.
Speaker 2: Send it to him.
Speaker 1: I gotta see who said that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I know who it is. Banham Banham, Jake.
Speaker 1: Huh huh.
Speaker 2: H he's going to try to take over your show, Jake. That's what he does.
Speaker 1: Oh god, he's promote clowntown. Are you still there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm still here. Did he pay you to promote them? No? Make him send you a vemo?
Speaker 1: And do you see who? Hold on? I'll let me here. I'm still here. H oh you you donated? Hold on? All right? Give me one minute of Papa kill.
Speaker 2: All right, take your time. Uh, let me read this, Jacob Waters, I just talked to Granny. He said he died Ooh oh, okay, zombie Granny.
Speaker 1: Hi by kick you logo.
Speaker 2: Kinky Loco four twenty says don't donate to Jake.
Speaker 1: M pinky logo? Why don't you? Uh? Why don't you do the macar?
Speaker 2: Is that what he listens to?
Speaker 1: The worst song ever? He hasn't donated to me in a while. He hasn't donated a while.
Speaker 2: When was the last time he donated.
Speaker 1: A few couple of Monday on the Bob Levy show?
Speaker 2: Oh have you done shows with Bob Levy? You go on his show or or he's been on yours.
Speaker 1: He's been on here Monday? Okay, all right, Kinky Loko have a nice day logo. That's dude. Sometimes you have to ban people, you know what?
Speaker 3: Jake?
Speaker 2: About that? So you're like, notorious, we're blocking people. What what triggers you to block people? Right away?
Speaker 1: Would they come it in? The troll me? They come in control, they scam, they troll me.
Speaker 2: So they scam. What do you mean by scam?
Speaker 1: Don't they'll come in don't they'll spam the chat?
Speaker 2: Oh spam? Okay, I get that. You mean like N word towers and shit? Yes, Well, how many moderators do you have a bunch? What's it take to be a Jake Hudson moderator.
Speaker 1: To say his up have provo? I don't believe in provo. Sorry, I'll shut up.
Speaker 2: You know, Jake, you actually got a good memory for lyrics. That's one thing I learned about you. It's kind of like it's a little bit freakish. So, oh, Jake, do you know the lyrics to Somewhere over the Rainbow?
Speaker 1: So? Where did the rainbow way? Sorry? Oh? Keep going. Hey, do you have a problem with U with?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Hold on, do you have a problem with the final Boss?
Speaker 2: No, It's more like he has a problem with me.
Speaker 1: Uh h.
Speaker 2: So, by the way I heard, okay, actually, since he's in the chat now at this confirmed that this is true. I heard that he used to play in the metal ben Is that true or is that false? Who fucking meat? Paul?
Speaker 3: Meat a salad?
Speaker 1: They If you don't mind, I just said to him to believe right now, he can come up.
Speaker 2: You okay with him yelling.
Speaker 1: I do I do show that I do a show with the guy that calls everybody a hag.
Speaker 2: A good point, Jake, that's a good point. Okay, Jacob. So you like making music, but do you even play any instruments?
Speaker 1: Are you sooner? Are you sooner?
Speaker 2: No, Jake, I'm asking if you've got any musical talents, like can you play any actual instruments?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm? Hold oh no, I know who?
Speaker 3: Al uh.
Speaker 1: Hold on, somebody wants to learn? Somebody called up? Sorry, don't don't call them one would That was just a joke.
Speaker 2: That was a song, Jake. You ever been squatted?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: How many times?
Speaker 1: One time? It is too it's too much, it was too far.
Speaker 2: Did you pess her pants? Yes? Okay? What caused a check? Who did it? Who did it to you?
Speaker 1: I don't body Life's Onions member.
Speaker 2: Somebody in this community swatted you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a welfare check on Christmas. To be fair about it, day, Yeah, it was a welfare check because somebody but the whole, the whole, because they said I was They said I was suicidal to the point where everybody at the cop shop had to show up. Yeah. Yeah, but all right, it.
Speaker 2: Was Hey, Jake, I got a question. Hold on, I got a question. So I saw that you put up a couple of clips. Who are those people that you talked to the other day? And I think they were talking about bullying?
Speaker 1: Uh? GP and Mikey.
Speaker 2: Where'd you meet them?
Speaker 1: GP? I met a methane through other communities? How many?
Speaker 2: Okay, now here's the next question. How many communities are you part of?
Speaker 1: I'm part of Papa Kills community double verse in a low so many communities. Papa k is awesome.
Speaker 2: That's the right answer, Jake, Jay, What got you into the dabble first?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Aaron Michael Imholt.
Speaker 2: Still Toe? Okay? Was he the first guy you were listening to?
Speaker 1: Yeah? By the way, I got some for you.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Did you know that steel Toe a troll made steel Toe website? But instead of it's not. It doesn't go to steel Tone more Than's website, goes to David Choke the freak.
Speaker 2: What is that.
Speaker 1: M Does Papa Kill go over by p.
Speaker 2: K that's right, Yeah, for the for those lazy motherfuckers, that's right.
Speaker 1: Check that out. Check that out, Papa Kill. That's steel Toe morningshow dot com. But instead it doesn't go to Steelte's website, it goes to David Chuck the Frank.
Speaker 2: You know who made that?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: No, I'm asking you who's responsible for that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just found it.
Speaker 2: Uh, Jacob Watters, Yes, that's people abbreviating it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, let's h there's I know there's somebody backstage, but I don't want to let him up.
Speaker 2: Oh troll.
Speaker 1: And it's a trans person and it's not Alva, it's the other trans.
Speaker 2: What do you got? What do you got against trans people? Jake?
Speaker 1: No, they're they're gonna come yell at you because your friends at AVA they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna yell at me.
Speaker 1: I not even want to deal with this.
Speaker 2: Wait, hold up, what do you mean? Oh no, no, no, no, what are friends with Ava? Since when Alva comes on the show doesn't mean we're fucking best friends are no bullshit like that. Don't don't fucking assume things, Jake, bring them on.
Speaker 1: Fuck it, there, there you go. I just banned them.
Speaker 2: What why?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: The is awesome.
Speaker 2: Wait hold up, Jake, you banned them for what reason?
Speaker 1: Because I don't I don't want to hear they're gonna try to tap me how to be your friends with Alva? So is that what they told you that they don't? I just don't want to deal with people that you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Jake, Now question because this is this happened a couple of times where you're on Papa's show and the minute Red FuG Lee shows up, you dip.
Speaker 1: Out because he because he So I can't talk in Grandy's chat or is or in Uncle Jack's chat because Red FuG ourfl keeps timing me out for twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: So twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to. I want nothing to do with the guy. The guy's patrol.
Speaker 2: Okay, but what did you do to, you know, make him time you out twenty four hours?
Speaker 1: No, he does that, he does that. I never did anything wrong to the guy. I'm a good person.
Speaker 2: Okay, not all right, Jake, I just I'm just asking because twenty four hours is a bit much.
Speaker 1: He does it all the time. And then here's the thing, you know what, that's the reason why I don't even like speak any Granny's chat, the reason I don't speak in a lot of other people's said if I'm not a moderator, or when I find out that RFL is a moderator in people's chats because him, Kiki Loko and all those bullcrapers like the time be out and shit.
Speaker 2: Uh, Jake re Latanya's chat, I don't see her. You got her block too, Yeah, she says, Uh okay, Latiya, we love Papa, he's a friend, Yeah, Jake. They're not here to start ship. They probably want to promote something, if anything. No, okay, it's your show.
Speaker 1: Listen. Here's the thing. You don't ship where you eat. You don't ship where you.
Speaker 2: Eat unless it's a cooler.
Speaker 1: Or if it's or if it's a but I just I just don't like. I just here's the thing. I don't go if. If I don't like somebody, I try to stay away from them. If they come on a panel, I run all I walk off panels because I don't that's how people do it to me. That's how Jim Grindle did That's how a lot of people have done me in the past, Papa Kill, because the stuff that I've said and done in the past gets brought up in every fucking conversation. I'm trying to change myself. I'm trying to change myself. I'm working on myself, Papa Kill. I'm dyeting, I'm drinking low fat, I'm drinking zero sugar drinks.
Speaker 2: Jake, hold are you? Oh shit, Jake, you're still a baby, but Papa Kill.
Speaker 1: I actually I'm two forty five pounds. I have high cholesterol.
Speaker 2: Well how tall are you? Jake?
Speaker 1: Six two?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're a big boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like, it's just I feel like a lot of times I, you know, get told, you know, I just don't want to be them them the big fat ass of the room. No, that's Michael, that's Mike. That's uh that Michael ray Bauer is the biggest bad ass of the room. Yeah you do about Donkelobs? What show was he on?
Speaker 2: So your shorts?
Speaker 1: Did you know that he was indeed wear my car with stead of Jones? No?
Speaker 2: Fuck was he must have been like for like a brief moment. What was this character?
Speaker 1: I think he was indig with your shorts, but he was also yeah, but he was also.
Speaker 2: Speaking wait wait wait wait wait did he have a speaking line?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I just guess.
Speaker 2: And Jake, he was in the Wonder Years. You know that show with Fred Savage.
Speaker 1: So was Probo the clown?
Speaker 2: Fuck? No, he wasn't that bad. I fuck wished. No, you don't even know about it. No, but uh, Doncan Lips was in an episode of the Wonder Years.
Speaker 1: Do you remember? Do you remember there was a show back in the nineties that there was a whole big fuss on how we're third about stead of a study Ridgeohn going on this certain show.
Speaker 2: Oh what show? You're speaking in code just saying.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a hint. It's a it's about flying.
Speaker 2: About flying.
Speaker 1: It's a TV show.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so it's Wings.
Speaker 1: Stead of Jones was on Wings.
Speaker 2: Oh I should probably one time, right, Yeah, okay, I'll be honest. I didn't really watch that show. Yeah, I mean I know about it, but I never really watched it.
Speaker 1: It was even more Yes you are, yes, you are, Jake.
Speaker 2: That's what he said.
Speaker 1: No, that was me, but Papa kill you. Actually, so before I even go lay down, I'll put the when I get When I get up, I might try to because I'm getting tired. So we've been on for an hour.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a long day for you, Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I started early because I hit the button by accident.
Speaker 2: Wait, you're just sitting in front of the computer and you accidentally hit live.
Speaker 1: For like a minute waiting for you to show up, you said this morning.
Speaker 2: That's not morning. No.
Speaker 1: I uh I hit no. I said, uh when I told you, you know what?
Speaker 2: Jake? Okay, I got a question for you.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But by the way, uh, Jake, Jake Hudson.
Speaker 1: Uh, mister Strickland, mister Strickland die from Back to the Future.
Speaker 2: Oh he don't like slackers.
Speaker 1: James Tolkien t o l k a ear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that guy doesn't like slackers. Yeah, okay, Jake, okay, Jake. My question was, do you do you find it annoying when people do impersonations of you?
Speaker 1: They do it all the time.
Speaker 2: No, I know they do. I know, But do you find it annoying or you just don't care? Do you find it flattering?
Speaker 1: I just get I just get known about it. I just don't think about it.
Speaker 2: Have you ever thought it was flattering for a minute at least one time?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: Wow, holy shit, Tiger Woods died.
Speaker 1: But what.
Speaker 2: L R I P. Tiger Woods?
Speaker 1: Pull it up? No, uh Tiger would die.
Speaker 2: I don't know fucking here talking to you, you fuck? How would I know? Oh my damn.
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: This is okay? So this is the free version of stream arts? Is this like normal? It just fucking it's better? Ship and glitches? Where is that your WiFi?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Hey, Jake, I thought you were I thought someone gifted you a an ipadd a while back and you were using that to you.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't die, he got he got arrested for a d U.
Speaker 2: I holy ship. Now we got a new one. R I P. Jake Hudson. That's your Maybe there's a delight.
Speaker 1: I'm here okay.
Speaker 2: Oh Latania says you're welcome for the headphones. By the way, No Latania gift you headphones? Yeah, Jake? Then why are you being rude to? Uhlat's why? I no?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing? Number one? Can I tell you something? Number one is like they they were in chats telling people that they you know, here's the thing I would rather be friend of Alva than be for to those two. I wish them well in their future endeavors. Now leave my chat, Please leave my chat.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, let me get this straight. Jake. So you're white nighting for Ava.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Alva's awesome, Okay, but you.
Speaker 2: Know Alva doesn't really give a fuck about them, You know that right matter of fact, Alva Alva would probably talk to them too, under the right circumstances. So you're like feeling, you're feeling what you think Ava should feel towards them. Yeah, don't do that. Don't don't assume Jake.
Speaker 1: Thanks Mercedes, you're awesome. By the way. The guy, by the way, Mercedes, the guy that that green bastard Piccolo guy is making videos about me because he got mad at for that band Healed because he was disrespecting you. Mercedes. GVP is went crazy because I banned the guy from all my socials because he was starting to disrespect Mercedes, who was not sitting up to help me with my channel, Papa Kill and the more and the guy trying to six huge Mercedes and stuff. But what's up?
Speaker 2: Hey, Jake, I got a question, so this I might ask you it because I've been Meani asking you this question for a long time. When you do streams. I noticed you like to walk around in a circle, right, and now correct me if I'm wrong. But is it is it an r V that you live in or is it an actual home?
Speaker 7: It's a it's a it's a I live in a mobile, not a mobile hoole. It's more like a it's a modular home.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're home, Okay, but like you, what is it that you're walking around? Is it the living room? A bedroom?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so Papa kills.
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were you weren't all day today, Jake.
Speaker 2: I'm a hard working motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't need money from these from these in cels, from the in cels.
Speaker 2: Oh you get money from in cells?
Speaker 3: Chick?
Speaker 2: Are they paying?
Speaker 1: Yes? One of his name is the final Boss.
Speaker 2: So he did pay you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he paid me three dollars today, uh Monday during the Bob Levy interview. He was my first donation of that show.
Speaker 2: Okay, milk money, nice, good for you. Where do you where do you get the most? Listen, Jake, where do you get the most money from? You didn't know? I don't think you answered me? Venmo Cash super.
Speaker 1: Tips, super tips and super tips and uh sometimes it's venmo. Jake.
Speaker 2: Is this channel monetized?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Why, holy ship, what do you mean? No? You got like fucking three thousand something subscribers.
Speaker 1: But because I'm on SSDR, Oh okay, I have to report, sir.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I got it. I got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I think it's time for us to wrap it up.
Speaker 3: So uh.
Speaker 1: Plugs?
Speaker 2: Uh yes, Jake, and matter of fact, ahead, Jake sing somewhere over the rainbow while I post my plug?
Speaker 1: I think you're the You don't have is it? Papa kill kills everything.
Speaker 2: He wished you could. I love Jake, but that free.
Speaker 1: Ah you have? You got another show coming up? You have a show coming up today?
Speaker 2: Oh no, Jake, maybe tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You reposted my tweet?
Speaker 2: Yes, Jake, that's the right thing to do. Mm hmmm, Jake, how many hours do you sleep?
Speaker 1: When I want to?
Speaker 2: Oh? It must be nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to hail Jake.
Speaker 2: Who does the who does the worst impression of you?
Speaker 1: Oh? It has to be.
Speaker 2: Still toe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you done his show?
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, the Pogle Factory on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Oh you can't. You can't fucking post that. Holy shi it. Never mind, I'll Jake, Uh, I thought I thought you had those capabilities.
Speaker 1: Never mind, hold on, I got it.
Speaker 2: You send the private chat, Jake.
Speaker 1: I've I've grabbed the link, Jake.
Speaker 2: Jake, what type of pizza do you like?
Speaker 1: Turckle pizza? A pickle my pizza?
Speaker 2: Pickles on pizza?
Speaker 1: You serious? By the way?
Speaker 3: Is this uh?
Speaker 1: Is this.
Speaker 2: My holy shid?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you using that computer rep we gave you? Okay, you gotta admit that was pretty funny, Jake.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, thank you, Jake.
Speaker 2: Okay, glad, Jake, give your final thoughts.
Speaker 1: I think Papa Kiel is a good person. I think Provo needs to go to Clown College.
Speaker 2: He needs to get an actual job. He needs to get a real job, Jake, instead of fucking around being a bum fucking guy.
Speaker 1: Let's go lying. Let's go lying.
Speaker 2: No, he's fucking lazy man. You know, Jake, how many fucking people you