Speaker 1: Oh, and welcome to Laura Kane after Dark. It's the aftermath of my birthday weekend. I have a whole story about what happened over the last couple of days. Thank you for watching on Instagram. Thank you for watching on YouTube. If you're watching live right now, that's awesome. Eric has a semi size load of double denies to dump upon you.
Speaker 2: I did not know what you were talking about, don't you. I do.
Speaker 1: And we're going to be participating in the first annual Laura Kane after Dark Spelling Bee because the National Spelling Bee is happening right now. Oh and there's a girl from San Diego who is participating. But I'm going to give you and Brian eighth grade words, because eighth grade is the top age you can be to be in this spelling bee. I'm going to give you. They go through a couple of rounds. One round is just spelling. The second round is you have to say what the word means. So we're going to do two rounds and I'll tell you all about that. So the first Annual Spelling Bee, let's see who wins. Will it be Eric, will it be Brian? Well. Eric claims that he's a good speller.
Speaker 2: I am a good speller.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm a good speller anymore.
Speaker 2: This could be. I mean, I act like a nighth grade I.
Speaker 3: Was in the spelling b one time when I was in school.
Speaker 1: How'd you do?
Speaker 3: Made it to the like whole school thing? Like were all the winners from the school?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: So you didn't make it out of your schools?
Speaker 3: I don't think it was. I think it was a local thing. Maybe there were kids for their parents. No, maybe there were kids there for other schools.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I remember.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the details on that, but oh my gosh. Okay. So, by the way, my birthday was Saturday. I had the weekend was my birthday was Saturday. On Monday, I had to work Memorial Day at five am until two.
Speaker 2: God I worked on Memorial Day.
Speaker 1: Were you wearing the same makeup you were wearing on Saturday?
Speaker 4: I was not total because I was asleep rock and roll so early on Saturday rock and rolls from work and laid down for a second and woke up like three hours later.
Speaker 1: I didn't wash my face since Saturday, I didn't take a shower since Saturday. I was horrible. I was just calling me Courtney Love back in the day. But okay, so this is how the birthday weekend started. Okay, my roommate Antonio, about three times a year, has these big poker parties at the house right in the living room where he sets up the poker table and invites all his buddies from the shipyard where he works. And so it's a bunch of just rowdy, loud, fun people who love to play poker. But there's also people here that are just here to party. We have a patio, we have a fire pit, we had music. So what does Antonio do? But he puts the grill not by the kitchen out We have a patio outside the kitchen, which I thought it should be there because that's where you serve food out of the kitchen.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: No, he puts the grill right outside the front door.
Speaker 3: Why no, say what was it? He didn't give you a reason.
Speaker 1: He just thought it would be that the person that was cooking carnea sada for six hours straight.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how many people were here.
Speaker 1: Like fifty?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay. They were playing the music so loud, and it was like the kind of it was. It was fun at first, it was like ran Chico music, you know, but it was so loud. Our neighbors even came. They didn't care. They came to the party just to see what it was all about. And Penny and Jody came, Oh, yes about I don't know. It started at six. At about seven, I look at both of them and I said, I'm gonna need to leave this party. I'm going to need to leave. I mean, this is kind of my party too. My other roommate was here, but she escaped, she left. I'm like, I'm the thing.
Speaker 3: I didn't come. Jeez, no one was he that.
Speaker 1: No. I was like feeling so claust tophobic. I don't know, I've been feeling I've been getting that way lately. I don't know if I'm developing that.
Speaker 3: It's called anxiety, it's called old age. It's called anxiety.
Speaker 1: I do have anxiety, and it was severe that night. So I was like, Okay, how would you guys like to just like go on a little field trip. Because a girlfriend of mine from Wark's boyfriend was playing in a reggae band in Ob that night. I'm like, let's go to Ob. Let's go let's flake reggae.
Speaker 3: Wait, lrd's like, you should totally come, like by the way, I mean, ob yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, but I knew you weren't coming, and then I knew nobody else was coming. That was of my my people, So I didn't even say goodbye to anybody. We left, nobody noticed because it was just so chaotic people. It was food everywhere. So we went to the beach and the harp is where this reggae band was playing. They were great, but you know when you're watching a band and you kind of like, even even like I'm a Donna concert and you you are like three songs in, you're kind of like, I've had enough. Do you ever get that way?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: You do? Yeah, every concert you ever go to.
Speaker 1: I know, John, I did the same thing, but it's every concert. That's the way I am with every concert. I can't help it. I love going to concerts, but I can't stay the entire time because I just I just can't.
Speaker 2: You're you're funny that way.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Penny and I walk down to the ocean. I said, we have to go to the ocean just to see the ocean, because there were no beat and how you know, we forget that we live like right near the beach sometimes, so we get down there and I said, we need to do a ceremony at the beach because it was almost midnight, which was my birthday. Was I was turned it was my birthday was about tourney with flowers. We offer the ocean pedals and you put wishes attached to the pedals.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just want to say, that's really sweet, but you are too old to be doing this type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Still, Why and why does age have anything to do with with doing a.
Speaker 3: Little religious Does it really does?
Speaker 1: Well? Whatever, we did it anyway, and then I took a guy payofs a guy from the Obi inn had this old wilting flower arrangement. I go, can I have one of those flowers? I went in and we we did our wishes and it was great. Then it turned to my birthday, which is fun. And then I was dancing with some people that I think they were Persian and they're making this like incredible rice out of a vand in the parking lot and they were doing all these dances and so it was just really fun. So that night, So that was that night. Now Antonio again hell bent, so excited more than anything to see Cheap Trick at Vahas, but unfortunately it was on May twenty fourth, which is my birthday, so I actually ended up with no other plans. Nobody else invited me anywhere to do anything or go anywhere or surprise with anything. No, you surprised me big time on the podcast you did. You did a good job. You did your birthday thing was amazing. I loved it.
Speaker 4: And I had been very sick, and you have needing to catch up on my sleep because I'm still tired.
Speaker 1: So we go to v AHAs, which I love, and we go into the concert Cheap Trick. I don't know how old they are, I'm I'm assuming they're in their late seventies, but they were rocketed and they sounded great the three songs that I was there for. Now we got tickets that were pretty up close, like upfront, and I was getting that feeling again. And also their itch to like play my slot machine since we're at the VA House and he gave me a hundred bucks to play with for my birthday, so I said, I just excused myself because I said I had to use the restroom. So what did I do. For like an hour, I just roamed around and I pretended that they wouldn't let me back in because I didn't have my ticket with me. And so the concert I came back for like the last two songs, Where were you guys? He was with his son and his wife. Where were you? I was like, Oh, they wouldn't let me be back gangs im a diket. But I was back there. I was dancing and having fun. So yeah, then that and then I went six hundred bucks. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Because you're winning doesn't mean it's not an addiction.
Speaker 1: It could very well turn into an addiction. If I had funds, I'd be nervous the fact that he floats me a hundi and lets me play with that. If I lose it, I eventually have to pay him back. Eventually. If I win, I pay him back with my winnings. That's it's easy peasy, that's how we work it. That's how it works for me.
Speaker 3: So that's just gambling your own money. Still, it's like a payday loan.
Speaker 1: But he doesn't charge me that horrific interest.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh, nor an addiction.
Speaker 1: So it was really fun. Oh, by the way, when I came back from ob that night. It was twelve thirty. The music was still as loud as ever, and the dude was still cooking carneous. Thought out, oh God, and one of our little tables that we use, Antonio put it outside for him to put the meat on, completely burned and melted op. So it died. Our little thing died because of that. So and then on Sunday, this is the first time I've done this in so long. I did absolutely nothing. I went from the couch to the bed, to the couch to the hammock, to the couch to the bed.
Speaker 4: I didn't call.
Speaker 1: Anybody, I didn't do anything. I didn't brush my teeth, I didn't wash my face. I didn't do anything but lay around and just zone out of it. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: The best day.
Speaker 3: I get so depressed, like I love it. And then at the end of the day, I get so depressed. I'm like, I really did I wasted an entire day.
Speaker 2: You know what, I just need it.
Speaker 1: That was creeping in. That was creeping in. But I realized how hard I'd been working lately. Yeah, it just I was really really tired. Yeah, I was just exhausted. So that's when I did Sunday, absolutely nothing, and then it was a work on Monday. So do you have a good weekend? It was a fun anything. I know you worked, but is there anything in between you out on with your friends or anything.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I went to.
Speaker 4: Snapdragon for the Waves game.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. I was supposed to go to an event FC event which is the men's on my birthday, but I couldn't. Uh, I really want to go to a soccer It was fun. It is supposedly just like off the charts, and I don't know anything about soccer. Like the field is called a it's called something different. I was trying to remember. No, it's not called the field, like the the jerseys they wear are not called jerseys, they're called kits. Oh, the field is called something. This is really gonna bother me. Do you guys know what it's called? What's the field called in soccer? Because this is going to make me feel stupid and I'm Matt and I started to learn all these terms because oh, and you you're in wife Andre Andrew and a lot of people have many birthdays. Wow. All right, so are you guys ready for the first annual LCAD Spelling Bee so right now, the Script's National Spelling Bee is going on in Maryland and there are two hundred and forty three students from all over the country, including like Puerto Rico and where else, but Canada is included. Some other places are included too. We have an eighth grader from She is from Bright Horizon Academy. Her name is Dua and her last name is Osnali Dua Osnali. She's made it through the first two rounds today, Yo, go go go. You love San Diego winner. Okay, she's in eighth grade. This is the one hundredth anniversary of this Spelling Bee. It was only called off three times because of COVID. Those are the only three years it was called off, but otherwise it went on. If you want to watch the final round, it's on Friday or Thursday, I think, and it's on Ion TV. Have you heard of that? Or you can stream it on spellingbee dot com. Two and the winner gets fifty thousand dollars wow, plus like twenty five hundred dollars in this scholarship and five thousand dollars in that scholarship. So this is the word that she spelled correctly and defined correctly to get into the national A competition. Okay, drashki what drash key? Anybody?
Speaker 2: Can you use it in a sentence?
Speaker 1: I needed to go to the stores, so I hopped on the drashki.
Speaker 2: Drash key. I never heard that word before in my life.
Speaker 1: Well, how would you think you'd spell it?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's not English in origin.
Speaker 1: It's not so let me.
Speaker 4: Think drash key d r a U now, oh that would have been my guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think simpler.
Speaker 3: Oh is it d r o s h k k e y ah No.
Speaker 4: No, d r a w no d r o.
Speaker 1: S h k y oh. I just ad and it's a carriage. It's the type of casing the word. You also have to know the definition, because I do that too. That's the second round. We're gonna do that too.
Speaker 2: Colossal failure.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the preliminary.
Speaker 2: That's one of the words. I'm dead in the wa.
Speaker 1: No, it's you guys. These are so much easier. I just got eighth grade spelling words.
Speaker 4: I just looked at her eighth's ah grade and that was one of the spelling wors.
Speaker 1: Well, they're they're advanced. Okay, they're way more than we.
Speaker 2: Are okay, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, gentlemen. Yes, the word is disseminate, disseminate Brian, Okay.
Speaker 3: I think I remember has one s or two s's. I think it's just one d I s E m I n A t E. Nope, Eric, oh wait, disseminate.
Speaker 4: D E.
Speaker 3: Don't know it's d I s E m I n A t.
Speaker 1: E d I s s E m I n A t e.
Speaker 3: It was two s's.
Speaker 1: Incidentally, incidentally, I n c I d E n t A l y good boom point for Brian. Would you have gotten that? I think so.
Speaker 3: If I could write these down, I'd be acing these.
Speaker 1: You know what a kid did, because they would wear these big things around their net with their number on it. He flipped it over and when they gave him the word, he kind of was spelling it out with his finger.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that makes it so much easier.
Speaker 5: Okay, melodious m E l O d I O s Yes, correct, Anti del aluvian, antidiluvian, antidiluvian.
Speaker 4: You said these were easy.
Speaker 1: This is the hardest one.
Speaker 3: A n t I d E l u v I A n close.
Speaker 1: You missed one. Anti anti anti deluvion a n t e. Yeah, it would spell it's pronounced the other way.
Speaker 3: So what does it mean after some anwered.
Speaker 1: It means very old or old fashioned.
Speaker 2: Oh like Eric is anti diluvian.
Speaker 3: Oh now I get it. Yes, now that you said that.
Speaker 1: Old and old fashioned Erica Eric is Eric Eric?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay. How about palpitations.
Speaker 2: P A L P A T I O N S.
Speaker 1: Very good well t U E l O rhetoric r H.
Speaker 4: E T O R I C rhetoric or rhetoric rhetoric. What is a rhetoric read well? No, I was like rhetoric rhetoric, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Axiom A X I O M aerrable arable A I R A B L eod insolent I N S O L E A T good job.
Speaker 1: Okay. So now we're going to go in Oh those Oh I did it backwards because I was going to ask you what those meant. He's never going to go back and tell can tell you what an axiom is, okay. What is to disseminates is.
Speaker 2: To spread something very good?
Speaker 3: What about incidentally, by chance, by chance, but related to something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, a second matter, melodious sounds good?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: And then I told you about the the other one antediluvian? What about palpitations?
Speaker 3: Palputations is a like an irregular like disruption to a pattern or something in the chest. Is it specifically exclude or is it exclusively that?
Speaker 1: Yes, a feeling of fluttering or pounding in.
Speaker 3: The show, I know, harp palpitations stop? YEA rhetorics, uh. The rhetoric is the usage of language.
Speaker 1: Of what kind of language?
Speaker 2: Written language?
Speaker 1: Persuasive? Oh yeah, it's an axiom.
Speaker 3: Axiom is an assumed fact.
Speaker 1: A statement that is self evidently true.
Speaker 3: In other words, it has to be assumed but yes, arable, fit for.
Speaker 1: Broadcast, fit for cultivation and crops of crops that works? And insolent?
Speaker 2: Uh reck?
Speaker 3: What do you call it? Rebellious does not obey authority, very good.
Speaker 1: Brutal and behavior haughty or contemptuous. Sure, okay, I'm going to give you a couple more words that seem easy but aren't. Okay, and then we'll see how how so far I think Brian might be in the lead.
Speaker 2: I think he is.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me get you deficiency. These seem easy, but come on. Deficiency D E F I C I E N C Y very good, perceived p E r c I I v E D good. Brian, Uh, privilege.
Speaker 3: P r V no, sorry, p r I V.
Speaker 2: I think it's a.
Speaker 1: L privilege A d g E. Nope.
Speaker 3: Wait, p I missed a p r I v I l E d g D no no d what Oh wait say it again, privilege privilege. Oh, p r I v I l e g E.
Speaker 1: Very good. How about facilitate, Oh, vacillate. I'm sorry vaci.
Speaker 3: S I l a t E very very wrong.
Speaker 2: Wait v A s c I l A.
Speaker 1: T Nope, what is it v A c I l l a t E v A c I l l a t E vacillate.
Speaker 3: There's no s in there at all.
Speaker 2: Nope, weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about phenomenon? Phenomenon d n O m E n O M good. How about poet prie?
Speaker 4: Oh? Oh god, p O T p u r I you are r I good.
Speaker 1: Jobs one and one okay, surveillance s you.
Speaker 2: R the.
Speaker 3: I E l l A n t E s u v e I l l A n c E.
Speaker 1: No, not two ls. Oh, I thought that is just one one O one L And finally let me get one that's kind of omnipotent.
Speaker 2: Oh m n I t O T E N C.
Speaker 1: T okay, fine and ubiquitous.
Speaker 3: Oh U B I wait yeah U B I.
Speaker 2: Q U I T I O U.
Speaker 1: S very good. Yeah, okay, so you made it. You guys made it sort of. No, Well, we'll just pretend that these last.
Speaker 2: Ones are harder. But we were only off like like one letter E.
Speaker 4: I know, I thought surveillance had two L.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I swear it does. I'm sure I'm wrong, but it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and google it.
Speaker 3: I believe you. I just I felt so strongly that I had two l's.
Speaker 1: Go right ahead and google it. My friend anyway, so we're very excited. Go. I really want this girl to win because I think too. She thinks she is just so strong for being up there. Droshki was the name, and her name is do Okay, you could do better, you could, you could not.
Speaker 3: I bet she's crushing it.
Speaker 1: Oh Okay. After Eric's double D huge dump semi load of uh double D, I'm gonna tell you one quick story about something that's currently happening and I'm don't know how to deal with it. And it has to do with my birthday night at VA house. Oh boy, has nothing to do with money has nothing to do with money. Start the music because it's exciting. We're starting the double d. There we go.
Speaker 3: The doubled music is so anti climatic for what happens.
Speaker 2: It really is because it's such a warm whole.
Speaker 3: No, it's like a build up and he's like, guess who died?
Speaker 1: No, I'm going to make it even more poppy and fun.
Speaker 4: Oh awesome. So Britney Spears is back in the news.
Speaker 1: I saw.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, I'm sad. I'm worried very because I love my Brittany. She hasn't been in any actual trouble in a while, but she did get scolded on Thursday after lighting a cigarette on a public charter flight from Cabo Deol.
Speaker 2: Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: The flight attendant told her to put it out, and when the plane landed, cops gave her an official warning. In an Instagram post after the fact, Brittany.
Speaker 2: Said she thought it.
Speaker 4: She thought this was a plane she could smoke on because quote, the drink holders were on the outside of the seat.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what the that means.
Speaker 3: I flipped my position on Brittany. She's crazy, but let her have fun with it. She wants to dance naked on social media.
Speaker 2: Have fun, be crazy.
Speaker 4: She said that this was her first time drinking vodka and she felt quote so clear and so smart, first ever.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, that is that's a scary statement.
Speaker 3: That means that's.
Speaker 1: That's alcoholic verbiage right there.
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think it's alcoholic. I think that's actually like deep, like an actual mental disorder like language.
Speaker 1: Or maybe that substance made the chemicals in her head that are like making her voices feel better.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe, well, she apologized.
Speaker 4: She said it was quote kind of much that the flight attendant told on her fair, fair smoking on a plane allowed.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's the job of the flight attendant.
Speaker 4: Please, And then she said the flight attendant invaded her space by fastening her seatbelt for her.
Speaker 3: Fair, that's so true, that's so true.
Speaker 1: You are being facetious, Brittany.
Speaker 2: Oh, I did go see.
Speaker 4: I think on Friday afternoon.
Speaker 1: Oh that that movie you want me to come see with you.
Speaker 4: No, I went and saw the new Mission Impossible.
Speaker 3: Oh I want to see it was good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very good.
Speaker 4: Alle This last one was three hours long, but it went pretty quickly.
Speaker 3: Nothing will be as good as Fallout, The Fallout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really good.
Speaker 1: Did Tom Cruise look good?
Speaker 4: Uh? He looked, Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's aging.
Speaker 1: He's aging very well and very naturally.
Speaker 3: It's not no, it's it's not natural.
Speaker 1: It's it's well. No, I mean there's some things going on.
Speaker 2: It's magic.
Speaker 1: It's what do they call him? What are those likes? Themes? Yeah, things that come out of the volcano or something, yeah, or whatever the.
Speaker 4: Hell anyway, During a movie theater screening of the new Final Destination Bloodlines movie, which was a good movie dying to see. I watched while I was sick.
Speaker 2: All of them.
Speaker 1: They're so good, a right, They're like, they're pretty creative with the day.
Speaker 4: So I'm super excited to see blood It's gotten really good. A woman watching the New Final Destination Bloodlines at a theater and Argentina barely avoided tragedy when the ceiling collapsed and fell on her. It just missed her head because she was leaning over the arm rest.
Speaker 3: You know what that's like That time when they were playing The Dark Knight and the guy like the Joker came dressed like the Joker came out.
Speaker 2: What a really dark joke.
Speaker 1: No, look, this is a freaky story because if you're watching a movie like that, that's what happens in this movie. Like random things. Yeah, that one scene in the one with the with the roller coaster.
Speaker 3: No, the best one. This is where they're on the freeway in the log truck. That is crazy.
Speaker 1: The best one was the girls in the Tanning salon.
Speaker 4: Oh that was those were both. Yeah, where they where they got Bertual Cristy.
Speaker 1: Was upsetting to me.
Speaker 4: Billy Joel has had to cancel all future shows because of a brain disorder and it it's called normal pressure hydrocephalous hydrocephalous, and it means access fluid accumulates in the brain's fluid filled cavities.
Speaker 2: So he has trouble hearing, seeing and balancing.
Speaker 1: Oh no, does it get better?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has to take therapy for it.
Speaker 3: But I think this is going to be permanent.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: I don't think I think this. I think this is managed. I don't think this goes away.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound like it. Well, it sounds like it could get better, but maybe not fully get healed.
Speaker 3: Neurobiological things are typically pre rough.
Speaker 4: To Yeah, and I have no idea who this is at all. I've never even seen this show.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure Duck Dynasty people will be sad.
Speaker 4: Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson passed away Sunday after a battle with Alzheimer's disease on blood disorder.
Speaker 2: He was seventy nine.
Speaker 3: That show used to be funny. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what that show is.
Speaker 1: This show's about the family. This dude, Phil is the one that created there that duck call the whistle, invented it. And now they became like multi millionaires, but they still live like a hillbilly life. Oh they're just kind of yeah wild, and that's kind of what the show is about.
Speaker 2: Wow, it was funny.
Speaker 4: It just sounds it was very delightful conservative. Now, no, I want to hear about Well, I have one more thing. Oh, okay, Demi Levado got married on Sunday. She married Jordan Lutz and they've been together for like she's crazy.
Speaker 2: She looked beautiful.
Speaker 4: She was wearing a Vivian Westwood gown. The pictures were really pretty. She looked really good.
Speaker 1: I thought she was was she is?
Speaker 2: She buy well?
Speaker 4: She was like pan sexual or something. And I am telling you people were brutal. Why because you know they responded like on you know, I don't know people dot com or whatever, and people were like, I.
Speaker 2: Give it a week.
Speaker 4: You know, people were being so mean. Well, can't you just say congratulations? Like, if you're going to write anything, can't you just say good luck? Congratulations?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 3: She looks She looks normal again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's very She looked very pretty.
Speaker 3: Did she she married to a guy or a girl?
Speaker 2: A guy?
Speaker 1: Is she still California sober?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, that looks like.
Speaker 3: She's had a ton of work done. Oh yeah, I think her jaw is straight plastic.
Speaker 1: Do you think she did the weight shots?
Speaker 3: What I'm noticing is that her jaw looks entirely made the plastic I don't think. I think her jaw has been replaced.
Speaker 1: Maybe she just got real skinny.
Speaker 3: No, it looks old.
Speaker 2: Who do you think that is?
Speaker 1: I have absolutely no clue who you guys know who?
Speaker 2: This is?
Speaker 1: No clue. Okay, give us a hint. Was she on a TV show?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: A huge TV.
Speaker 1: Show, older TV show?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: And now she's on a new TV show that's very successful.
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 2: Jennifer Love hewittt shut?
Speaker 4: I could not believe. I was like, who is that? And it was on I don't know, Instagram or something. I was throwing through Instagram and she was talking about something and I'm like, there's no way that's Jennifer Love Hughes.
Speaker 1: It's changed her whole face.
Speaker 4: And she's on that show nine one one and she was on Party of five?
Speaker 1: Is that what she's on?
Speaker 2: Yet?
Speaker 1: Very good? I was on that, did you know I got I got asked to be on that show Party of five? Yes. I was in a classroom scene and I was probably in my thirties and I was in like a high school classroom.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I was one of the students.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Funny. But I got to meet Scott Wolf. Yeah, it was really fun. I got to eat from the Craft table and it was really exciting. From Craft was exciting. It was an l A one please.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what?
Speaker 4: I tried watching What.
Speaker 2: Have you tried watching Sirens? Yet?
Speaker 1: I watched the whole thing. It's great. I keep it going.
Speaker 4: It was okay.
Speaker 1: And on that show that you told us last week to watch, I loved it. The Pair, Oh yeah, that was on Netflix on Netflix.
Speaker 2: It was really good.
Speaker 1: That was good. I watched also the documentary about Pee Herman. No, I've got to watch.
Speaker 4: No Brett Farr, who's that?
Speaker 1: There's some like total like lies and disuption.
Speaker 3: And verifiable or rumored?
Speaker 1: Is he an actor? Is he an actor?
Speaker 2: I don't know who that is?
Speaker 1: A very famous football player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You would have to. He's done. He's also been on like he did, they did the whole comedy Central Roads.
Speaker 1: He's done all that, many many.
Speaker 2: I have no idea you knew.
Speaker 4: Did you watch the AMA's last night?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't be doing that.
Speaker 4: So Billy Billy Ellish Eilish the Music Awards everything like she she got nominated for like eight awards and one seven. This is where like the public or the fans vote. Did you see Jennifer Lopez's opening number?
Speaker 1: Or she was kissing everyone kissing everyone who kissed like any any famous.
Speaker 2: No, like there was hardly any celebrities there.
Speaker 1: So Jennifer Lopez performs, trying to get her image back for whatever however, she can't and she is dancing and making out with her.
Speaker 4: Backup dancers with yes women women did it?
Speaker 1: How did that float?
Speaker 2: It didn't? It didn't no, no, it didn't get great.
Speaker 1: Was she seeming thirsty?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Wait is it just me? Or is it like the current generation of pop stars or like super pop stars are awful? Yeah, they're they're like insufferable Carpenter. I like her, but like, I mean, I feel like Billi Eilish hate her. But okay, you know, I'm gonna say they are the new incoming superstars and they're they're coming up there.
Speaker 2: But like the the.
Speaker 3: The slightly older ones I feel like are just like falling off so hard. Billie Eilish, like I know, like I know, she just won a million awards, but beyond that, who the heck talks about her music? And Taylor Swift is the worst? You are hold on Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 4: Miley my, Miley, Kelly Clarkson, my carry.
Speaker 3: Those have been relevant and no, I'm this is fact. I'm sorry, Kyle Kelly Clarkson. Whether these people are are not top of the charts haven't.
Speaker 2: Been for a long time?
Speaker 1: Am I?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure?
Speaker 3: Okay, I want you to engage my argument. Why am I wrong?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: There, Swift has fallen off the she has the most.
Speaker 3: She hasn't fallen off, but she's awful. That's why I said she's awful.
Speaker 1: She is fantastic, and I don't know how.
Speaker 2: I don't know how some of these people.
Speaker 3: It makes her music so good.
Speaker 1: It's just so relatable, you know. I love it.
Speaker 3: I love that, I guess it is.
Speaker 1: I love the fact that she's just she's so incredibly talented. I love it makes me feel good.
Speaker 3: I don't think she mean, she's fine, but I love I think she's the most generic star I've ever seen. Well that's your average music ability, average songs. They all sound the same.
Speaker 1: Swifty are going to come.
Speaker 3: After you, I can they are.
Speaker 2: And then the lobotics.
Speaker 4: Don't say anything about Demi Lovato because will.
Speaker 2: Come after you.
Speaker 3: No one, no one is standing for Demi.
Speaker 2: I think she's got a great voice.
Speaker 3: She she does, but she's she's too insane to be defended anymore. That they don't exist.
Speaker 2: But that's Brian Jones.
Speaker 3: That's fine. Look, I will fight all the fifties with one hand behind my back. Swift Is she is talented, but she's not.
Speaker 4: They will cut a bitch, those Swifties.
Speaker 3: No, she is literally the Kim Kardashian of the music world. She's famous because she's famous.
Speaker 1: Do you know how hard this girl worked from the time she was like twelve other guitar writing music performing That doesn't even matter being in Nashville, Like.
Speaker 3: Hold on, how hard it work, doesn't even matter. Second's not I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Brian, You're I'm going to send them.
Speaker 2: I would die to you.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm not going to send you because I don't respond to any of our precious people.
Speaker 3: Die on the hill, go ahead and die, Go ahead, and is not that special?
Speaker 1: Die Brian, go ahead and die.
Speaker 3: That's fine. Oh boy, I can't tell a single nervous Maybe her really old stuff which was still She's.
Speaker 1: Cage the Elephant or whatever the you listen to.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Oh boy, are mommy and Daddy fighting?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Is good? But Frans Ferdinand or whatever Franz Ferdinand. Do you know even know who that was? Archbishop of Franz Ferdinand, Probably Franz Ferdan. I know, though, is the one that I don't know who you guys are talking about. See, all you know is Taylor Swift. That's why you think she's incredible, because that's all you know.
Speaker 4: I don't I want to kill I don't know who you guys are talking about.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. I'm just trying to make a point and I can't.
Speaker 4: Whatever he's not, he's not.
Speaker 3: Brinda Carpent is great, though, Yes anyone Okay, I don't even like Chapel Roan, Chappelle roon, whatever her name is. Any one of her songs better than te Swifts.
Speaker 2: No, they're not. Please don't sing that song.
Speaker 3: At least she has some like stupid her stuff at least has some personality. Swift is devoid of personality or like any guys?
Speaker 1: What should I do? What should I do? Everyone? I know? Everyone call him down, brats like everybody calmed down?
Speaker 4: She will, so I had.
Speaker 2: To put up my referee uniform.
Speaker 1: Yes, she said she'll release something soon. She will. Taylor Swift music every like Matt.
Speaker 3: For Who, because it's generic and it's easy to who Do you have tickets for Matt when she When she marries Travis Kelsey, her career will die because she won't have any more ex boyfriends to crap on. That's all she does.
Speaker 4: Because I want to go to Vegas and see my Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even tell you what Kelly Clarkson looks like.
Speaker 2: I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't pick her up, be able to.
Speaker 2: Now she's in my own home.
Speaker 3: Inne I could not pick her out.
Speaker 1: You're being You're being totally disrespected.
Speaker 2: I know. I listened to old music and our own home.
Speaker 1: Son, our son, our son is disrespecting.
Speaker 3: If this house is built on Taylor Swift, I will burn this house down.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't know what's going on on drugs. You're on drugs.
Speaker 3: Your if I was on If I was on drugs, i'd like Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: I think he I think he's being possessed.
Speaker 3: Anymore. Yeah, if I was posed you mean.
Speaker 4: By somebody that did not win on American Idol Kelly Clarkson, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't recall Taylor Swift win an American Idol.
Speaker 1: Enough, this has ended because it's going nowhere. Yes continue.
Speaker 4: So the P Diddy trial is.
Speaker 2: On its way.
Speaker 4: Today they were going to hear from testimony from h P. Diddy's associate, like his his personal assistant, yea. Her name is Capricorn Clark, and she was going to testify and then members of the l for him or against against him, and her testimony was so riveting that everybody else got moved to tomorrow.
Speaker 1: She was on the whole day. Yes, so you are just televised just like we're here.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know. I wish it was.
Speaker 3: I know, I love watching televis.
Speaker 1: Court and if I want to see the jurors, watch the freak off party.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't watch.
Speaker 3: You can't watch the jurors. Oh you can't know the jurors are. Information is never released.
Speaker 1: You can't see their faces. Okay, Well, just people in the courtroom, I guess.
Speaker 4: So here's some of the bombs that got dropped. There were so many. She said that he she had her life repeatedly threatened by him, and he told her he wanted to kill rapper Kid Cootie Kid Cuddy?
Speaker 2: Is it cutty?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 4: He took Capricorn Clark with a gun that was visible to her at all times to break into Kid Cuddi's home when he found out that he was dating after she had and P Diddy had broke up. He uh, kid cutt He got a phone call from his assistant saying, hey, P didd, he's in your house. And then the whole Maltov cocktail that got dropped into Kid Cutie's Porsche.
Speaker 1: That was Diddy, well or supposedly yea allegedly.
Speaker 4: Allegedly yes, She said she witnessed Diddy viciously beating Cassie over her relationship with Cuddy. So this was really weird. She Capricorn Clark was on the stand and she said that she was accused of stealing jewelry that p did had been I guess lent by some jeweler or something.
Speaker 2: She didn't take it.
Speaker 4: He had his security go to her house, tear her house apart. There was nothing there like, She's like, I never touched the jewelry. Then they took her to this dilapidated old building that is now like the Bad Boy Records office or whatever. And this guy spent eight days giving her a lie detector test. Eight days days so they would take her in. They would give her the test.
Speaker 1: He's sick.
Speaker 4: They all came back inconclusive, and the guy that was administering the test said, yeah, if anything comes up, you're going to be found in a river, like basically yeah, so he tried. So then they start talking about the video because now the full video has been released.
Speaker 1: Of him beating Cassie in that hotel.
Speaker 2: Have you seen it insane.
Speaker 3: It's like he throws up flower vase at her, like, drags are by the hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, drags are by the hair. Like it's really bad. So the security guard that you see at the near the end of the it's like a twelve or fifteen minute video testified and said that he threw a sack of money at him and said, don't tell anyone.
Speaker 2: Whoa yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: And then he was so enraged over that the fact that she started dating this kid cutty that he threatened to leak the free cough videos and when he called her over, called her to tell her this. As she was leaving, he like kicked her right in the back. And she's no longer allowed to testify because she's pregnant and they think that the stress.
Speaker 2: Harmed the baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so have they shown any of these tapes yet to anybody?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 2: Not that I've.
Speaker 1: People are going to go down, h I mean big names.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I think I think money talks.
Speaker 3: Well. Also, charges have ver even filed. If no one else is being charged alongside them, then unless they get charged later, it's unlikely that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like it's just p Diddy.
Speaker 4: And then she Capricorn Clark said that p did he oh deed on opiates. And in September when they raided his house, they found a Louis Vaton like shaving kit, like a yeah you know that you put all your shaving stuff in and it had like lube and all these different drugs like ecstasy, cocaine. There was like a pink powder in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like when he would have frea cough parties, like the housekeepers and stuff would find like all the lube stains on like you know, headboards, and yeah, now.
Speaker 1: There's gotta be I feel it in my bones that Jennifer Lopez was with him, she dated him, she.
Speaker 4: Did there was the whole gun thing in like Miami, and.
Speaker 1: I feel like Ben Affleck maybe like got wind of something. I don't know, that's just my opinion.
Speaker 3: Now, you take it that if she was involved or participated or even probably witness that like a legal activity, you take that stuff to your grave.
Speaker 2: You don't tell you that your husband about it.
Speaker 1: Well, your husband can find out in other ways.
Speaker 3: You know, there's you know, I mean maybe, but I bet that stuff is.
Speaker 1: Why is justin Bieber going down in the drain so fast?
Speaker 2: I bet he's got his own issues.
Speaker 1: Dude who brought him on stage recently? Somebody who brought him on stage with Sizza and Kendrick Lamar and he did great.
Speaker 3: No, he did not look good.
Speaker 1: He didn't look good, but he sounded okay. And then uh, Jelly Roll brought out Eminem when he was in Detroit performing and that was awesome to you.
Speaker 3: I bet Justin Bieber gets divorced soon.
Speaker 2: There's already there.
Speaker 4: There's already rumblings of honestly, they should.
Speaker 3: He seems like a dick.
Speaker 1: He kind of does.
Speaker 3: I'm saying drug use or he's getting caught up. Maybe the FEDS have investigated him or interviewed him and he's getting nervous.
Speaker 4: Not well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and of course they have a kid now, so I know, but.
Speaker 1: Didn't he said so he said like hails, you'll never be on the cover or something mean like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he I'm so mean.
Speaker 3: That's the videos of their interactions. He looks like he hates.
Speaker 1: Her and she's been well, we don't, we don't know what goes on.
Speaker 4: You're a daughter of one of the Baldwin brothers. No, yeah, right, is either Stephen or no, it's either Stephen.
Speaker 2: Baldwin or Billy Baldwin that she's the daughter.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's Alex.
Speaker 4: No, it's not Alec Baldwin's daughter. It's one of the brothers.
Speaker 1: But she's a bald one and she's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's very pretty.
Speaker 1: And she don't she don't need that when she has a baby. Raise no, Stephen, oh, Stephen, Okay, okay, anyway, Auntie, Laura, Oh, it's ready, I read read, Okay, it's grandpa.
Speaker 4: Read, it's remember it's me, Grandpa.
Speaker 1: I saw Red at a clothing store in le Mesa when I was there. Emily just rolls in with Red. I'm like, read, is so handsome.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh he's a great cute.
Speaker 1: He's probably a lady killer all.
Speaker 2: Did you know that story, Brian?
Speaker 4: So I went to a like a motocross thing or something with Emily and was younger, Yes, and it was yeah, and it was. And Reid was sitting on my lap in this old lady behind me is like always in next sweet did he's spending time with his grandpa.
Speaker 2: I hate when people comment.
Speaker 4: And I was like, what, oh my god. Emily and Robert thought that was the most hilarious thing.
Speaker 1: I thought, I didn't killed you a little.
Speaker 2: Bit inside, And let me tell you, it's not the first time that.
Speaker 1: Boy, boy, Okay, I'm done. Okay, we're done on the show. But I got to tell you about the situation that I'm sort of dealing with right now, and it has to do with something that happened on my birthday. So we'll get into that on Thursday. Okay, until then, and then I have some hinge messages to play. Oh boy, and you're going to cringe ten billion times?
Speaker 3: How many dates have you gone so far?
Speaker 1: Zero? I don't have time, iron hinge, because I'm going to commit.
Speaker 3: I promised my roommate if you want to, if you're serious about you, can you promise.
Speaker 1: Each other would get on together. And look, she's already found someone.
Speaker 2: Well you're trying.
Speaker 1: I don't have to literally, you have time. I kind of don't you have time whatever?
Speaker 2: Anymore? From the guy at the bar or is that is that dead?
Speaker 1: Oh? The guy that he goes to me a long time ago? Okay, that's that was dead before it ever started. That was just he was just propping fun. Okay, And you're trying to make my day anyway. You guys, love you, love you thank you for watching, thank you for listening, and love your podcast.
Speaker 4: I love your podcast, Love me my sweet babies. Bye bye,