Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Mary Payne here. I've got Kimberly and you guys new season. Who dis see.
Speaker 2: This new people? Who this new delusion? Who this new losers? Who new whack up jobs?
Speaker 1: Who is I am excited about brand new people.
Speaker 2: So excited. I'm not saying single one of these people yet because they don't know them yet. This is the first time we're seeing them. Because occasionally, like with the other way, it's sometimes there's like one or two that we're we've already seen, we might already be sick of. This is fresh little babes that we've never seen before. It's so exciting, it's so thrilling.
Speaker 1: Now, I mean till next week, and then I might be sick of these people. I am going to get to meet a lease in person, and I'm going to ask her.
Speaker 2: Is she going to be we will be sick of?
Speaker 1: So no, No, I'm not going to ask her that. I'm going to ask her if she was the last minute edition, because I think somebody here it has to drop off and then at least in this guy or added in just strictly because of the headshot we get of them. Where they're like back to back like an eighties sitcom, and they're clearly not even in the same room. Yeah, maybe the same continent.
Speaker 2: Well, that would be fun to see. Who is going to crash and burn? Soonest, one of those non starter people. You know who was a non starter? I'm thinking Tyree. No, did he keep looking for her on that season? Yeah, but it was like it was like when.
Speaker 1: I can't remember, but I do know that his his section was very condensed because yeah, no story because there's no Yeah. Yeah, it was very sad, very sad. Anyway, Yeah, they're gonna replace somebody. I'm gonna guess Laura and beer Can because it seems like they have a fight where she's like, I never want to see you again.
Speaker 2: I know, but that could be a Matt Sharp fake out. They goes there, we need someone who doesn't even make it there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Well we won't know. I'm gonna look it up right now. I mean, I'm going to look up the couples right now. We won't know much until we'll get a better since next week because hopefully next week, well maybe we won't, but we would hope that next week we would get the next, the next set of four. But let me see if I can share. I must screen. Here's the gap gery of our people view the gallery. I'd like to view the gallery. Thank you. Okay, so now let me go to share my screen, present, share screen. There we go. Okay, here we are.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So this is Jovon and annalyin. We haven't seen them yet, so who cares? Right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: What's the age? Same age, same age? No drama, always promising. Okay, this is a Viva now.
Speaker 1: Aviva is a guy, even though like I think of a Viva dresser for real Housewives of New York. Aviva is the guy. No, no, no, no, no no no no, rewind sorry.
Speaker 2: Aviva is the girl and her aunt goes and Stig is a international soldier boy. Yes, pop star, yes no alternative?
Speaker 1: Yeah forget I said that. Yes, you're right because I think it threw me off in the preview when they had the aunt saying Aviva something something, and I thought she was referring to him. Okay, no, got it. Okay, Aviva is the girl, she's very cute, and he is soldia boy. He Stig. The artists is what.
Speaker 2: Is the artists? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, we haven't seen them yet. Okay, here we go, Laura and Beer can Now this.
Speaker 2: Is a this is a bad I don't like anything about this. They're not gonna make it, they're not gonna progress, but it's going to be entertaining.
Speaker 1: Agreed. Okay, And here we have Emma and her wig and zeed Uh. Now they're already off to a rough start. When I did episode of Chris Farra's podcast, Vanity Farah it's in the same feet as docu Sweety's, it's just her podcast alone now called Vanity Farah, I did her first episode ever, exciting, exciting, and we had so many upclose screenshots of this hair situation. We were like, the part is like brown is the different color than you're skin like? We had so mini screen shows and studying it, like is it a tape in under? I sent like two pictures Sakeisha Akisha goes. Even my white husband looked at that and said, that is a wig. I cannot believe you have any questions.
Speaker 2: I was like, and I knew it was a wig, and I never know. I do not have good wig dar. I don't either, I really don't. But when she was doing that puppy yoga her. She had a Teresa Judicce It's on life. Yes, it was mid forehead. Meanwhile, she's talking to her twin sister whose whose hair part was way way back and.
Speaker 1: If you looked at the sister's part, it was like a skin color, like a skin Manhattan and seeing the sun like super white. And so anyway, the amount of time that Chris and I spent on it, Akeisha was like, you should have spent eleven seconds on that, Like, have I taught you nothing? She was upset that I was questioning it. Then we have Forst and Sena so interesting. Somebody asked me if Forrest had no top teeth, but you can clearly see in this picture he does have top teeth. He just has a kind of a weird smile where you can't really see a teeth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I am very hopeful for these two.
Speaker 2: I'm rooting for them until we meet her, and then I probably won't be.
Speaker 1: Okay, who do we have next? Okay? Rick and Tricia. No, and by the way, I don't know who face tuned him here in this picture, but no, sir no, no, sir no.
Speaker 2: We have lots of face tuning going on with a lot of the men who are sending photos to the ladies. It was and who spoke wisdom about it, spoke truth to power. Big Ed, who I despised still, was on pillow Talk and he said, look at that model photo. That means he's broke, and so he was. He said, these young guys that were sitting so we have Emma's guy who was sending photos that he looks nothing like that guy in the photos. It was such a fake model.
Speaker 1: He looks so much better in this picture than he does well from what we saw him, Emma's guy in person.
Speaker 2: He is not cute, not cute. And then there was another guy that was sending photos that were like model ish. Yeah that guy be beer.
Speaker 1: Can't look at that picture compared to the picture what she was showing us.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, are these They were like ad non wanna be models, So Tiger Lilly and ad like that.
Speaker 1: It's so fake, Yeah, Rebecca zed fake Lisa and Daniel. It looks to be another baby girl. He's the situation or a Kimbally and we you know, we love you, Kimberly.
Speaker 2: But there's a new level to this which we saw in the preview. Did you watch the beginning part where it's like coming up.
Speaker 1: Wait, she's been married five times and has spent twenty one years living as a lesbian. This is what I'm reading exactly. She's been married five times, five.
Speaker 2: To five failed lesbian marriages. This is her first man in how many years or ever?
Speaker 1: Thirty?
Speaker 2: I mean, wow, So I don't even know what we call that. That's not even a baby girl, Lisa. That's a whole new plot that we've never seen before.
Speaker 1: No, this is a plot we haven't seen, so thank you, well, thank you.
Speaker 2: Wait, who's the colorful hair girl from Australia and Stephanie who farted in a jar? Stephanie was new to dating women, but it's not quite the same thing.
Speaker 1: Her Instagram name is Glitterbuggin, but I don't know what her name is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was cute though, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Oh I didn't see I didn't even read that because they haven't been on my screen yet. I don't know because I try not to spoil things, and I think that's well for these two.
Speaker 2: But that guy, the guy she's dating, the guy that she's sleeping with for the first time, male she he doesn't know about her history and he's from like conservative African Nigeria, so it's not gonna go well.
Speaker 1: And she looks better in this picture than from what we saw on our screen. He's pretty cute, so.
Speaker 2: I yeah, and much younger. Yeah, and all this is all bad. And then here, you know, okay, this is the photo you were talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, come on, let's talk about the.
Speaker 2: Photo like, yeah, they're not No.
Speaker 1: They're not in the same room.
Speaker 2: Country is way prettier than that photo.
Speaker 1: That's not a great photo of her when everybody else has got photoshop. Yeah, like what are we doing? Yeah? Yeah, okay, so let me close that, take that off. Okay, I'm so glad that I was able to share my screen like that. Look at me technology just jumping right into twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Look. Also, it's probably fun for people listening to the audio version.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what, guys, videos where it's at just kidding. You know who we're talking about. We said the names, So let's get started, because we do. They are new, and so we don't. We can't zip past anything because everything's new to us.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: So before the ninety Day season eight, episode one, now Boarding Ding Ding now Boarding Now boarding headed two. We're going to the Philippines, we're going to Turkey, we're going to Madagascar, and we're going to Morocco. Okay, that's what point on this episode. So we're going to start. You're going to start with Forrest and Sena, and I will say where he's from is spelled d A L L e s. But he called it the dolls, like the d A L L dolls the day, but not the as the dolls. I don't know. I don't know. I know nothing about Organ.
Speaker 2: I didn't even write down the cities. So he's from Oregon. That's all I got. Forrest. His his name is Forrest. He's not from the fort Well, he's also from there's forest there. He is thirty two, and Sina is forty, so she's a bit older. From the Philippines. We start with creepy piano tinkering, very psycho, very serial killer music, and a man is walking around his house. He's cooking breakfast and someone is watching him and we're seeing their hands eating popcorn as they're watching him.
Speaker 1: Creepfilly, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then a female voice says, don't burn the eggs like last time, baby bear. Okay, I can't with the baby bear. So this is Forrest. His house is covered in cameras. His hero shot is him installing a security camera in his living room. He seems tall and nerdy, his clothes are ill fitting. There's a lot going on with Forest. But I was here for him. I was instantly rooting for him. He shows the breakfast to the camera like, look, I made eggs, and she and they they're like, oh hi, baby, love you, baby, love you, baby bear. And so he says his house is smart, is a smart house. He has censors everywhere, and just see proof of that. He has one of those fancy garbage cans that you hold your hand over and it.
Speaker 1: Opens one but they never changed the battery, so you still have to lift it.
Speaker 2: Also, he has either a fly trap or a hummingbird feeder above his kitchen sink. Could not tell what it was.
Speaker 1: I saw that now, I was like, is that outside and it's hummingbirds? Or is it above the kitchen sink and it's.
Speaker 2: For bunks inside?
Speaker 1: To me, so there's a lot going on in that kitchen. That's another thing. Kristin so was she paused and we really tried to figure out what was doing the tablecloth is a deer. It was a deer, have a cloth. There was framed photos on top of the fridge. Oh, I'm not sure who could see those. There's lots of fun.
Speaker 2: Well, he's tall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess it was. It was interesting, it was listening. You got you gotta make use of your space.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So he says some people might think it's weird, but I like having she no watch me because what if I fall?
Speaker 1: What's she gonna do?
Speaker 2: From the Philippines, imagine that call to the police. Well, I watched my boyfriend on security footage all day long and he fell. I live in the Philippines, so he lives his life on Filipino time so that he can spend the most amount of time with her. So he goes to bed at four am with blackout curtains and he sleeps until three or four. He's getting twelve hours of sleep.
Speaker 1: I was fascinated by the twelve hours of sleep. I was like, wow, was that lollis?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I would love that. And they then start their day together and his bed is covered with teddy bears, including a huge one, and he says the panda is Sheena, And I was like, is that racist? Do you think she lives in China?
Speaker 1: What's happening? No, because that's the biggest one. So that would be his spouse, and all the other ones would be the children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said. The little ones are like our kids that we're going to have in the future. So he tells Siri, if we ever want to get sexy time, this is what I do. Siri play sexy Mode and it's like nineteen twenties music.
Speaker 1: It was not I was thinking like Luther Vandross or something, but now it was. But he liked it. Listen, he got down to it.
Speaker 2: He starts dancing and driving and jitterbugging, and there's colorful lights flashing around the house because it's all on the smart thing. Yeah, so he said, at first, sexy Time was awkward when she told him strip down your clothes, boy, and he was embarrassed, but he did and she loved his flab.
Speaker 1: And that's listen, in life, all we need is somebody to love our flab.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, that is beautiful and I need some Yes, we're all that's what we're looking for. I'm going to make it a cross stitch, just looking for someone to love my flab. He loved her curves. It made his heart flutter, and then he proceeds to almost have an orgasm on camera.
Speaker 1: More than once. There's another time that he also does, And I'm like, this is so much sex talk on this first episode with this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's just even talking about it. It doesn't even matter that there's cameras there. Well, now he probably associates having an orgasm with the camera there, so it doesn't matter that the TLC cameras are there and camera dinner in his house.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: So they have been dating for seven years and he has finally saved up enough money to visit her. Wow, job the economy, this is a really that we just Americans can't travel like they used to the economy.
Speaker 1: He's paying for maybe for three people to go, So yeah.
Speaker 2: That's I don't Is he paying for his mom and his stepdad to go?
Speaker 1: Are they really not?
Speaker 2: They seem nice, They seem kind of nice, kind of. So his mom, Molly comes over and yells to the camera, Hey, Shina, oh the camera creeps me out. So his mom and stepdad are coming with him. His mom is hard headed and opinionated and blunt, and he's very nervous that she's going to ruin things. And she says, I'm going to take you to the store so that you get what you need to be prepared. You're going to like this place. And so they get in the car and she says, do you remember where I took you when you turned eighteen? We're going back there and he says, the sex shop.
Speaker 1: What. So it's shocking. It's shocking. And listen, we learn more as we go and it makes more sense. But doesn't No, it doesn't. I mean no, it doesn't. She's just like, he's never done it. So I'm trying to like give him some help. I'm like, this is not the place to do that. Maybe a book with some photos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of those sex said books where there people have like all that eighties body hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She says, it's been seven years. You need to get her something special, and she says, I discovered when he was a teen, he had found the little stash of magazines and videos and things that things. What kind of things toys my husband and I had?
Speaker 1: Are they videos of them? Right?
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't Or is it porn? I hope it's just porn? And so I told him that I would take him to the shop when he turned eighteen, but he had to stay out of my stuff.
Speaker 1: So crazy. How old was he when he found it? Like sixteen?
Speaker 2: I don't know. She just said teen, okay. Did they have like a big calendar counting down until he turned eighteen?
Speaker 1: And it's just so cringe.
Speaker 2: So he goes, I don't know, like laingerie and she's like, perfect, we'll get something with a little thong and he says, mom, stop, I'm gonna run off the road, picturing her in a thong.
Speaker 1: And second second almost accident.
Speaker 2: Second almost accident in his pants and on the road. So then we could do get a little more to put The pieces are coming together. He has autism and ADHD, and he was struggling socially. His mom added him to a social media group. We don't know what that social media group was. Was it for people with autism or ADHD, we don't know. But right away he met Sheena and he replied to one of her posts. That's when they started talking. So it's the mom's fault this whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But it's never made clear if Sheena was in this group because she also has autism and ADHD or parents and put her in a group. I don't know right.
Speaker 2: So Mom tells him, you know, you really need to go slow, and I was like, well, it's been seven years. She says, you know, when you're in person, it could be different. She tells us, I've never seen my son happier. But I don't trust Sheena, and he could be taken advantage of this trip could be a disaster, and I'm gonna have to save him from this. So they go to the sex shop and he's doing this new hero move, which was this like dancing thing, like they did him dirty with that setting him dance for us for us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean maybe he was like, I just wanted to let you know him a good dancer and if you'd like, I could do it. And they're like, all right, why not. It's not always blame production.
Speaker 2: They just taste that footage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I agree it's not cute, but.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, maybe somebody thinks it's cute. Maybe Sheina thinks it's cute. So they go to the sex shade, the sex shop, and uh, first of all, I'm obsessed with the sex shop worker. She's adorable and I was shipping her in forest because she seems to think he is cute and sweet.
Speaker 1: So yeah, she could show him a fingertip cure.
Speaker 2: She makes her own money, yea, so she could teach you a thing or two. He would just look at her and have an accident. So they she's like, what size are we looking for? And he says Sheina is five feet and two hundred pounds, and Bob says, forrest, she's shapely, and the worker says queen size, and he says, I just she's perfect for me.
Speaker 1: And I didn't like how they were like gosh, forest, like they made him feel bad when he just was saying the truth. They said what size is she? And he's using what he knows of her measurements, but they were like forest, as if it was a bad thing. And he said he did say, he goes, oh, I say things rude. She's perfect to me, you know, And yeah, he didn't know that that would be considered bad in any way. He's just literally telling you what size she is.
Speaker 2: I mean, right right, he hasn't learned. He doesn't know there's euphemisms like shapely or size beautiful as I say, or queen size as now I'm going to say, I like queen. So I like queen size. So, but that implies a queen could not be a skinny minnie. A skinny mini can be just as queenly, it's just you're going to more twin size. I'm going too far with it. So the mom and the lady start showing him lingerie, which I thought he was going to have an accident right in the store, and he thank god mom's there, but maybe not. I don't know. Maybe he's not having an accident because mom is there. That's the only thing stopping him. So he's like, I don't know, that's why my mom is here.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And the worker's like, it's adorable that your mom is helping you. And I was like, see, she's not weirded out that the mom is here. Maybe they could date.
Speaker 1: Well, no, they're not going to date. But I did like how he expressed he said, he goes this is a lot for me. It's overwhelming, cause you have to imagine somebody with autism goes into a store like this and it's a huge store. Yeah, So I liked how he was like, this is just like a lot for me, like somebody else should pick, Like I would like to get out of here. Yes, more reasons than one.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Forrest tells us that he and Sheena been having sexual intercourse over the camera. Okay, but he's never really slept with the woman. He has never kissed a woman besides his mom and grandma, and he doesn't think that counts. It doesn't You're right, Forrest, it doesn't count unless you were frenching. And then we have a lot of issues and I would like to talk to social services. So he says, Sina is also a virgin. We'll see. I hope she's the forty year old virgin. Yeah. So they are planning to do it when he gets there, and it's going to be super satisfying and long. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: But so the mom says, I'll be with you during your thick and thin through this whole trip, and I was like, I hope not during the sex parts.
Speaker 1: She says, I.
Speaker 2: Love Shena, but there's something fishy with the parents. She's been very dishonest and I am afraid that they are scammers. So she says Sheina had a bank account that she set up so that she and Forrest could save money and start their life together. But then Sheena said her parents had access to that bank account and stole all of the money out of it. Yeah, and this is crazy. And then Forrest told her start a new account and don't share it with your parents, don't give them any money. And four years later they took the money again. Wow, I have concerns. I don't know if what of this is true?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Is sheina just telling him this and she took the money? Was their money with the putting into like, I don't know. So Mom asks Forrest did she ever start the new account? And he says, she told me she did, and I trust her completely. I think her parents are scammers and manipulated her. She is Cinderella. Don't know what he meant by that, but he thinks she's a fairy princess and it's the parents that are the bad ones and they are manipulating their innocent daughter. So he tells his mom he might stay longer after she and the stepdad go home, and Mom is not happy. Molly is like, no, no, no, no, no, she's Michael Scott. When he finds out Topia is back. No, this is not the path for you, No, this is bull mallarchy it's total bull mallarchy.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed the use of bull mallarchy. I've before.
Speaker 2: I loved it. She several times uses a non cussword where a cussword would have been appropriate. So maybe that's the way she raised him, like we do us so, but we do take our sons to the sex chef. So there is the line there, right. So she's like, whose idea was it for you to stay longer? And he says me and Sheena And she's like, oh okay, I get it now. And he's like, I decided on my own to stay though, and she's like, it just makes no sense. And he says, well, things are hard, get like getting a visa will be hard, and I can help her, you know, when I'm there. And the mom says her parents are putting the roadblocks there, and he says, I'm going to remove the parents from the situation and I'll be in the driver's seat. Is he going to kill them?
Speaker 1: Is it going to murder them? Watch too much Dateline? But maybe so I know.
Speaker 2: So he says, I'm an adult and a grown man, and I can make my own decisions, and I'm gonna go and rescue Sheena again. This fairy princess things nice. Also, even a nice guy with autism can have white savior since Rome, I guess.
Speaker 1: But man, seven years. Yeah, I've never seen each other. And twice she's saved up money for the kwan or whatever twice, and twice it's fallen through. I am praying that this is okay, and they are like gonna be a real legit couple.
Speaker 2: And I'm praying, but I have I have a little not in my stomach that makes me me to like my antenna's going up. So Mom warns him they have sena under their thumbs and they'll put you there too, And I can't protect you if I'm not there. Once you're there, she's gonna keep you there. Oh, Forrest, it's so wonderful, you should stay. And then once the nookie scene starts, all bets are off. Once you've had that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not. She makes this weird like round cookie monster noise that wouldn't want to leave that.
Speaker 1: When I heard her say that, I was like, I wonder how Kimberly's gonna.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to spell it. I was like people on pillow Talk were saying, meow, meow, like meow, meow like a cat, but it was more like a yeah, yeah, when you get that yan yeah and ah, I think, But she's right.
Speaker 1: Once he gets that Yanya, he's gonna want to say that nookie.
Speaker 2: So she's like, this is my worst nightmare. Forrest wants to be an adult. But here we go. There's always they're really upping the ante with each of these couples. This man has been scammed before. So before Sina, he was scammed by a girl in Indonesia. He was sending her all of his money and he went to see her alone without the mom and it fell apart. We don't know what fell apart means. We don't know is the girl even real? Was this a Caesar situation where she was real but never showed up. We don't know. But she says I failed to keep him safe last time, and so I can't fail this time. So they decide they're gonna see how it goes and to see if he will stay longer without the mom.
Speaker 1: Once they get there, what's thirty two minus seven.
Speaker 2: Thirty twenty five? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Five? You got it?
Speaker 2: Wow, that took just twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty two minus seven is twenty five mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I can't believe I didn't get it. That's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Okay. So thirty two minus seven is twenty five. So when he was twenty five, he went to Indonesia and then he right away started dating the girl friend the Philippines has been dating her for seven years?
Speaker 2: Is that what we're No, we don't. It could have been when he was twenty four or twenty three.
Speaker 1: It would be an overlap, I wonder.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he got more serious with Sheena after the first girl dumped him.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I know, I'm just very I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm concerned. I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: I'm concerned. I have a lot of concerns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of concerns. Well, let's move to Laura, who I think looks like Laura Lenny and oh beer Can. Now my close captions were just calling him beer Can. Yeah, beer beer you can? Yeah, but it is beer Can, I think. Yeah. If I say it wrong, I'm sorry. I'll get it right by maybe the third episode. So Laura and beer Can. She's a fifth grade teacher from Vancouver, Washington. We see here talking to Ai about her outfit, what to wear and then she's asking Ai what she should eat, and then I'm like, is this going to be like her and her boyfriend is in the phone.
Speaker 2: But no, no, she asked, she's just ruining the the rainforest with all of the I don't know. It's bad for the environment. That's all I've heard.
Speaker 1: It is my daughter says the same, and our turkishman well endowed, and her Ai says, I can't talk about that. That's beyond my scope.
Speaker 2: She needs like a new friend because this, I think she was annoying the Ai with all these questions. Where should I go for lunch? What should I eat? I don't want a salad? Like get a just to have an opinion yourself? Do you call your friends with every what should I wear? What color should I? I hate it.
Speaker 1: It was funny because she goes. Somebody told me, if you used AI, you know you don't bug your friends as much. I was like, well, if you ask a lot of questions like this, I would bug your friends. Just make your own decisions exactly. She tells us she loves to read dark, smutty fantasy novels and she's dabbled in writing. She reads a sum now. Chris said she thinks when you say dark, smutty fantasy novels, it's like were wolves and vampire sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it usually is. If it is the word fantasy is there. She might have meant fantasy as like, it's my fantasy. It's a fantasy of like a high eye sweeps you away, or yeah, exactly, but usually I feel like it's a vampire or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are her students gonna see this or her parents her parents of the students, or to parent teacher conference And you're like, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: I mean I remember the days where, like on like Law and Order, like a teacher would be found on like a dating site with naughty photos or they got catfished or something, and then like yeah, threatened to release the naughty photos, and then they'd get fired just for dating somebody and their photos being stolen. And this woman is openly reading her smundy fiction on TV.
Speaker 1: Well, Jasmin got fired, that's so, she says that she does. We don't always believe her. She tells us she's had bad luck with men. She was married briefly at twenty one and it didn't work out, no other information given. And she found a good friend named Michael. They met playing pickleball, and the more they started hanging out, the more they realized they have so much in common. They hike, bike, kayak, line, dance, cook, they have great conversation and really he's become her best friend. He's just an incredible person. So we see them playing pickleball, so we're like, huh, so, what's the story here? So she tells her pickleball friend. So she and Michael are playing pickleball with this other couple and she tells them, you guys won't see me for a while because I've been dating this guy in Turkey. I'm going to be out of town. And they're like what. She goes, yeah, I'm not dating Michael, and he kind of laughs, goes, I can't compete with you know, tall, dark and handsome, six foot or whatever, and she goes, yeah. She goes, the craziest thing that is he's young, and they're like, how young? Twenty six? As a reminder, she's forty seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't like it, big different, don't like it. Don't like it. To Tate, one of her fifth graders, some men at that age have the emotional maturity of a fifth grader.
Speaker 1: And she goes, you know, he's young, but he doesn't come across as twenty six. He's like a real manly man, you know, and he's hot. And they said, what does he do for work? Well, it's hard in Turkey, so he works a lot in cafes and Michael goes so he's like a barista.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: And she tells us, you know, yes, people do assume Michael and I are dating, but my actual boyfriend is beer Khan. Beer Can is what our screen says, Beer Khan, and he lives in Turkey. I met him on Snapchat. She gives this whole story about how she went on Snapchat trying to find a fun Christmas filter for her Christmas card. What she didn't know is that there's like a find a friend part of Snapchat that and she immediately started getting messages by all these guys. I didn't know anything about this with Snapchat. She turned it off.
Speaker 2: I'm not even on Snapchat. What the freak does she have in common with the twenty five year old barista? Nothing? She what do you know about him? She just says he's hot. Hot, that's all hot. He's hot, he's a bad boy, he's hot, he's mature. Just admit that you want a fuck boy, that you're being a sex tourist, Like, don't act like you're gonna go meet your future husband. Like, yeah, that's annoying to me. Just because she's a woman doesn't mean they can't be as gross as some of the men on this show. Women's lib says, we can.
Speaker 1: She says beer Khan has a bad boy aesthetic. He's tall, he has good hair, he has a smoking hot neck tattoo, an absolute male main character energy, straight off the pages of a romance novel. And then we see like a picture of a romance. No, well, that says the boy with the neck tattoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty funny. She has not said one thing about his personality.
Speaker 1: No how nice he is to her or anything.
Speaker 2: No, no, nothing.
Speaker 1: Then we get Michael into talking head and he says, yes, people think we're a couple, but we're best friends. We're partners all day long. But when I met her, she was engaged, so I've never thought of her like that. We get no information about her being engaged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well she didn't she say she was married once and engaged? Did she say she was engaged once? Since she I didn't hear that part, Okay, I thought she had said something, yeah, but no information.
Speaker 1: So he says, so I never thought of her like that. But I am worried that beer Kan is going to get in the way of our relationship. And I do worry about losing her, you know, as a friend. So now they're at the apartment making their special protein boar recipe that they came up with together, of course, and she's saying, I don't know what the food will be like there. I want to take a lot of these with me, And she says her health and fitness is very important to her. During the pandemic, she gained a lot of weight. She went up to three fifty pounds, and now she's lost a one hundred and forty pounds in fourteen months with just diet and exercise. And I say, good for you, go girl, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: I say that seems too fast, and I am concerned.
Speaker 1: Oh wish that's good for her. It's like ten pounds a month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she says, but I still have some insecurities about my weight. You know, a lot of people do. And so Michael says, so, how are you feeling like about if I come with you to Turkey, remember, and she tells us, like he told us, he told me initially he wanted to come. I was like, great, but now I'm rethinking it. And he goes, look, I could fly there last minute. If you get there and you need me, I'll come and be with you there if you need me to, and Michael goes, look, I mean, I know the guy doesn't like me, but he could just meet me if I'm going to stay in your life, like, he's got to get to know me, if we're going to be friends. Laura tells us beer Khan doesn't like that she has a male friend because men know men, and she can kind of understand that, but Michael is the person she spends the most time with. So yeah, I mean, I think any man would not like it if your best friend is another is a straight male who is not married, or you haven't known since you were six years old. I think I think bier Khan is right. Men no men, and probably this guy likes you, which he does, so Laura says to him, to Michael, look, we both knew if either one of us ever met someone that everything with us would change. It's like we're in a relationship. Michael but not the physical, physical aspect of it. And I don't know where you want it to go because you don't say talking to She says, it's always been confusing to me, and since it was mixed signals, he always gave me mixed signals. I've just I just put it away in my mind and said we'll just keep it as best friends. But since I've been with ber Khan, Michael's been acting different. He like held my head hand, he recently took me on. All I can say is it was a date, but he refuses to accept it or acknowledge it.
Speaker 2: So it is I don't like this total mixed signals, yeah, or like I want what I want my cake and eat it too, or I don't know what I want until someone else has her that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she says, look, I know you want all my time and attention like a girlfriend, but you're afraid to go all in and take the risk because you don't want to get hurt. And it can't go both ways. I need a man that I can like depend on and can be there for me. So this twenty six year old Turkey.
Speaker 2: Is the guy right exactly.
Speaker 1: And he starts crying and he says, I really appreciate our whole relationship. And she goes and holds his hand, and he says, growing up with the birth defect has been hard on him, and he learned to reject people before they could reject him. And she I understand that, and he says, but now you're saying we have an expiration date, but you told me you would never leave. And in the talk of it, she goes, he's so afraid to let people get close, and I don't think he's going to ever admit how he really feels. So yeah, I do worry I'm choosing the wrong guy, but I don't want to lose and I don't want to lose my friendship with Michael to be with beer Can. So she's in a real pickle here, not really because beer Can lives in Turkey, But what is it with Michael. Michael has put up walls because he obviously had. I think what he had. From what I can see, it looks like he had a cleft palate that's been repaired, and that's.
Speaker 2: Well, it's something on his nose.
Speaker 1: Well, he speaks nasally, and so I think it's from inside in the cleft palate and a lot of times that does affect your you do have it, you're like your noses sideways. I have a friend who had it and she adopted a daughter from China who had it because she was like, I can understand this girl probably wouldn't get adopted otherwise. So I know it like a smdge about it, but so I think I do believe that's what he has no idea, but it is super super interesting that now he wants her because she's found like this young hot boyfriend. But it's really no competition. What's she gonna tell a beer Can like, Oh, I'm not gonna spend any time with Michael, and then spend all her time with Michael. How's he gonna know? Right?
Speaker 2: I think she gave him a perfect opening. Yeah, I think if in that if she said I'm lay it out on the table, like I think I know how you feel, but like she would have said I'm not, I'll break up with I feel like she would have broken up with beer Can and not gone. If Michael had just said I want you to be with me.
Speaker 1: I want to pursue this romantically scared of being hurt. Yeah, yeah, and hee didd he is scared, like, then what if I get rejected and then I've lost the whole friendship? Right? You know again this is a touchy situation. Yeah, well we're not going to solve it today. So let's move on to Rick H. Fifty two and Tricia H. Twenty five.
Speaker 2: No, what do you have in common with her? Rick?
Speaker 1: You look like Michael Straight.
Speaker 2: You're very cute, and you do not look fifty two, but still you are fifty two and you are in a different point in your life than Tricia. And that's clear. So Rick is from California. We have another I think it's La again. We have La La people. So, and Tricia's from Madagascar. So we're seeing a lot of fake hair, ponytails and mannequin heads. And we meet Rick in his hero shot. He's pushing one of those weight things. What are they? You know, like football play?
Speaker 1: I don't know, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know what it's called either, but like you run behind it with weights.
Speaker 2: Yes, pushing it down an alley in his hero shot, so he is online, he's doing a sale. He runs like He's like, hey, gals, it's tax day, save twenty percent off with save twenty and save pink shade twenty hello lash. Yes, so on hair and wig products. His ex wife, one of them was a hair stylist, so he ordered good quality hair from India and I guess resells it. And the business is seasonal for some reason. Yeah why A There are no seasons in LA, so I do not know what seasonal means. The hair is year round, so maybe people spend more after they get their paychecks or their tax refunds, but it still could be a year round business.
Speaker 1: They can't wait until next tax season to get more hair exactly, got to redo it every few months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. It's not like pe put snow tires on people's cars that's seasonal. It's not like he owns a Christmas tree farm that is seasonal, yes, or a pumpkin patch that's seasonal. So.
Speaker 1: I used to have a boyfriend that had a pumpkin patch really yeah, and all my friends called him the pumpkin farmer.
Speaker 2: Nor so he did he have haunted hay rides and stuff because.
Speaker 1: I like that, Okay, just like Woody Harrelson. So everybody called him Woody.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought they called him pumpkin patch cap.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, everybody that he knew called him woody, but like my friends called him the pumpkin farmer. Okay, as a derogatory term. Then I hope he's not listening. Shout out Philip.
Speaker 2: So the business is seasonal for some reason that we don't understand. But he is a hustler. He works other jobs. He teaches tap and we see him doing like a private lesson and crazy. He's good. Yeah, his mom loved Shirley Temple movies and so he put she put him and his siblings in it. But he was like the only boy at the tap of recitals or something, so he was the star. I'm sure it was adorable. So he has five children. Three are grown, two are little from his most recent marriage. We don't know about the other the three, if they're from. There's more to the story that we found out that one of us who sent that to us.
Speaker 1: I saw it on starkasm stark asm ig is where I saw it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So there were six children but one it's.
Speaker 1: So we don't know where the child. There was a child that died, Yeah, and we don't know where that child falls in line here. The child died in twenty thirteen. The child will now be fifteen. So that was that a child of the one of his wife or was there did he have the older children with the first wife or where there are many marriages or baby mama's it's all unclear. Let's just focus on the two little ones he's got now, because the other story is very dark. Go find it all dark asm.
Speaker 2: Ig And it's a very poorly written article that less more questions than this.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think it.
Speaker 2: Was written by Ai. Yes, but I didn't understand it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he is playing with his two little ones, who are very cute, and one says like they're building things at the plate area and he's like. The little one says, are we building Madagascar? So they know about the girlfriend and he says, you know, I'm going to see daddy's girlfriend Tricia in Madagascar. I'm going to meet her. And the producer asked him where she's from in Madagascar. He's like, Okay, it's v V. It has a V with there's two e's, no, there's wait, there's several hang on. What's the He's googling what's the capital of Madagascar? He's googling and then he tries to pronounce it. He can't pronounce it. It's very sad. He likes this girl's boobs. Okay, that's just what I'm getting. You do not even know what city she's from. She's so cute though, she is adorable. So he was traveling abroad and he met two women from Madagascar, and he didn't know that it was a real place outside of the cartoon, but he learned from them that it's an islandation off the east coast of Africa. And he thought, these ladies, girls young, I feel like they were clear unclear, were so beautiful and he thought, oh, I bet all the women look like this from Madagascar. So he went on an international dating site and searched Madagascar. So look at what you did, young hot ladies from Madagascar. So he video chats with her the kids. She says hi to the kids. The kids are like, hi, Tricia. So they seem to know each other, and he says he thought she was so cute. They started, you know, getting really close, and she says to him, your kids are so cute. We will have beautiful babies together. And I was like, you haven't even met yet, okay. So so he's like, okay, yeah, let's well, I already have five, you know, And she's like, but you only have two little ones? What's the problem. Aren't you gonna put one in me when you come?
Speaker 1: Well? I did like that he was forthcoming to be like, yeah, not so into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like, we should talk about that when I get there.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 2: Listen after Robert of Robert and Annie. I am just happy he told her how many kids he has the truth? Right, Yeah, he told her the truth. So he says to us, our relationship is not ready for kids because I don't trust her. A few weeks ago, she ghosted me out of nowhere, and after five days she finally picked up the phone and I asked her about it. She won't tell me. I press her on it and she gets angry. So I do not know what happened during those five days. So next we're at a family barbecue. They're talking about sports. Rick comes over wearing a flannel tank top thing because this man loves to show off those guns.
Speaker 1: And he is shaped like an upside down triangle.
Speaker 2: He is one of those shape He could play football. Y.
Speaker 1: So he skips lug day.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah. His sister, his brother in law, his dad, his oldest son, are at the barbecue. They are a close family. They love playing dominoes, teasing each other. They ask him about his trip and he says, I'm so excited. I was really convinced that I wanted to marry her. But a few weeks ago she ghosted me. She when I finally reached her, she said her brother wrecked her motorcycle and she was dealing with the police because of it. But at the same time, her ex boyfriend accused her of robbing his family's home and so she was dealing with the police for that as well. Okay, and she said it was all a misunderstanding and she cleared her name. But he's very suspicious, so is the family. With good reason, so am I. And she's like, I don't know. I thought maybe she was cheating on me. And they're like, well, the ex is clearly still in the picture. Is she could she go back with him? And he says, I don't know. The ex has money, and that makes me really in secure because I'm on a budget. My hair is seasonal for some reason, and.
Speaker 1: I still don't know why, and that's a huge mystery. Tap dancing also seasonal, like what yeah, yeah, Also, you got a lot of kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sorry, I'm swamp right now. It's a it's tap dancing season, like.
Speaker 1: Not to be confused, not to begins with the hair season. Yeah, hair season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can't overlap. Those two weeks that they overlap is in mid March is very stressful time, bru. So he says he has a lot of questions when he visits her, why are you even visiting her?
Speaker 1: Okay, because if you don't have any money, or are you flying to Madagascar?
Speaker 2: It's so far, it's so far. I just feel like these people always think that these conversations are better in person, so they're always like, I'm going to tell them the truth when I get there.
Speaker 1: I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Seal when I get there to pay for them probably, Yeah, but then you're humiliated on TV sometimes, so it's a trade off. Yeah, okay, So there's more though, Oh boy, he has a secret. When he didn't hear from her in those five days. Yes, keep in mind it wasn't like ten weeks. In five days, he didn't hear from her, and something happened that he hasn't told her about. He made a choice, and sometimes you make a choice that haunts you. So he clearly cheated. Yes, because he did not hear from her for five days or three days if it happened day three, So that was that's what solid ground their relationship is on. That three days of no contact makes you put your willy in something else.
Speaker 1: Well, or he went back on the app and found another girlfriend from Madagascar.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and while he's there, he's going to do it two versus TLC's paying for it. He's gotta swing viye.
Speaker 2: Like watch his face. That was barely on the show. He was He was one of the short ones his season was truncated. He went with one, but then she dumped him, so he went with another one that he had been talking to last either. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, well listen already we're off to a banger of a start. So now we've got say.
Speaker 2: With one of his exes. Was it with his baby mama, the the two little ones? Maybe we don't know. I don't know, we don't know. We're gonna find out.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to Emma and z Ed.
Speaker 2: So the girl's a handful.
Speaker 1: I'm fascinated. I did post a thing on my story about Emma and her sister looked like a before and after picture, Like who's the sister is the before and Emma is the after. Like they're twins, they're identical twins. Yeah, one has really done a number on her face.
Speaker 2: They these Kardashian one fees. I cannot wow wow.
Speaker 1: So Emma is from Los Angeles, California. Zi Ed is from Morocca. Oh so Marrakesh specifically. So we open with Emma trying on wedding dresses and this is where we get a lot of upclose of the hair. But it's her friend's wedding. Who's like, Emma, I'm the one getting married.
Speaker 2: She's like, okay, please tell me that this was a production move, and they told her to try it, please because otherwise why are people friends with her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a production move. Yeah, she's like, oh sorry. We meet her twin sister, Izzy, and they're at home and they're talking about their botox, which is funny. It's funny to be like move your eyebrows nothing, smile nothing, frown nothing, you know, Like it was funny.
Speaker 2: But like they're twenty seven, seems really early.
Speaker 1: Really young. And when this girl appeared on the screen, the first thing, Anna, my daughter walks through the room, and goes, is that a wig? I said, well, it's questionable, but he she says yes, and Anna goes, clearly it's a wig. I mean that's the first thing she said. And then I said oh, and I was pausing it, and Anna said, oh, is this the one who at the end the guy is kind of mean to her because I guess she's seen a clip or something. And I said yeah, but you know, I'm just taking notes. And then ann I was like, oh God, like what is she like? Way older than him? I go, no, that this girl's twenty eight and he' was like, what she looks forty eight. She's ruined her face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what happens. It has the reverse effect all the makeup if you especially if you put on tons of makeup too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so much filler, so much makeup.
Speaker 2: It's too much at that young age.
Speaker 1: So we meet her twin sister Izzy. They talk about botox, and then they go to puppy yoga, which I was like, oh my gosh, what did I wouldn't I don't want to do yoga, but I like to go play with those puppies.
Speaker 2: I know the places I've looked up. They bring in the puppies after So this place was confusing because she's having a full out loud conversation with their sister while people are doing actual yoga in the background. And I was like, I don't think you're still talk that loudly.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, maybe it's yoga at your own speed. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, but she and her sister both work at Metas spas and they are across the street from each other, which is hilarious. She said she's the manager of her med spa and she says, oh my god, I want to buy one of these poppies and I'm gonna name him Morocca.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And her sister's like, okay, great, and she says, my sister is always skeptical because I have a bad track record. But when I met zi Ed, it just felt like he wanted me for me. He's such a sweetheart. He's so genuine and kind and he just loves me for me, and like he was calling me his future wife, like the first fifteen minutes into the conversation. So we've talked about.
Speaker 2: Before he knows you. He's calling you his wife. That means he's not into you for you because he has not gotten to know you means the way you look for the way you look, it's the exact opposite of what you're saying.
Speaker 1: And she said, we've talked about the future, We've talked about getting married, we've talked about him moving to the United States. So I'm flying to Morocco to see him. So her sister goes, this is crazy, and she goes, no, it's not like he already bought me a ring. And what I'm hoping is I'll get engaged on my birthday. It's also, you're such Yeah.
Speaker 2: The sister goes, you're planning a Plattville my siblings.
Speaker 1: My siblings, my siblings, my parents, right my birthday. And the sister goes, you're planning a future with somebody you don't even know, And she's like the talking head sister is He says, she's planning an engagement and the whole relationship seems so surface level, and I want to be more excited about her going to Morocco and more supportive about her getting engaged if it wasn't some thing that she had done before, to which we say, what Becker scratch. So she says to Emma, don't you realize this is the same thing you did with Mohammed last year? Don't you remember the outcome? Like, what is the difference? Last year? She was engaged to somebody in Morocco last year?
Speaker 2: I can't This girl is so dumb. Well, maybe she's not. She's using this to get on TV, and maybe she's boost her insta.
Speaker 1: Because her insta was her flipping that wig around saying me and my wig after people are talking about my wig and I was okay, so I'm talking head. Emma goes okay, So Zied is not my first Moroccan boyfriend. Last year, I did go to Morocco for a guy that I loved named Mohammed, but he broke my heart. But I wouldn't be going again. And if I wasn't completely sure, this will be different. But I do have a secret. Zied knows nothing about Mohammed. She knows he knows I've been to Morocco before, but he thought I went with a friend, and I worry about what he's going to think when he finds out I was engaged to a Moroccan man last year, within the last twelve months. So she goes to the beach of which I'm like, this girl's body is something, and she faced times yet from the beach, swinging her wing around. Again, she goes to yoga or to the beach with their hair down.
Speaker 2: Like that, just know what.
Speaker 1: No, I couldn't just petting her hair and she faced comes yet from the beach and he's like, hi, babe, you look sexy. She goes him, I'm a guy. He look so handsome. And she goes, I can't wait to see you. No he doesn't, he's not cute. No, and she goes, I can't wait to see you like, well, i'll be able to kiss you in the airport, to which we say no, we know the answer, you cannot yeah, and he goes yes, of course you're my girl, and I don't care about what other people think and no one's looking at us. Of course we can kiss You're my girl. They they always say that, and she goes, are you excited for our first night? He goes, yes, I'm going to be hugging and kissing you, and she goes, no, we're gonna do everything. We're all out there on night one, damn.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So we're talking to her. She says, Mohammed and Zed are both Muslim, but Zed is very open, whereas Mohammad was super conservative. And yeah, she's sent him lots of sexy photos. He has seen every inch of her, but he has never returned the favor. They've never had a sexy video chat. And she goes, but oh my god, like, what if I'm in love with him? And then I find out his penis is small? Are like uncircumcised? I don't even know I do?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm not with her. To quote succession, you are not a serious person, right, You're not.
Speaker 1: So she goes, Babe, I'm so excited babe, because I'm gonna be there on my birthday. Are you planning a surprise for my birthday? And he goes, yes, it'll be nice to see you on your birthday. And she goes, are we gonna get engaged on my birthday? He goes, I don't know. I don't know why you're asking these questions, like I'll see you in a couple of days. She goes, okay, babe, give me a kiss. I'm okay, bye babe. He's like, goodbye, so and I'm talking said.
Speaker 2: She says no because she's posing the whole time too, chest out in the Yeah, you're not there to tan there.
Speaker 1: I'm concerned because he's actually weird. So now she's packing her outfits and it was like, I mean I can't even find any thing in this. I mean it's like the underwear was like this. It was like, yes, this is the underwear. That strap of fabric was like I'm holding up, Yeah, this is the this is the piece of fabric on the front. Okay, yes, yeah, yeah yeah, the front of that yes, big actually, and then it was a breast of it was like this like a corse. She was like this, yeah, it was the tiniest non underwear I've ever seen in my life. So she's packing outfits and she goes, I have to look sexy like all the time, Like I can't even look it gross, like even if I'm sleeping. I was like, well, we've seen him and we've seen where he sleeps because we saw it in the background. I don't think he cares. No. So she throws one piece of luggas down the stairs. Her brother Zach is there and for some reason, something else that's being packed in the den and Izzy is like what this is mine throws it away and I was like, why are you sharing lunch?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: With your sister, and so I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Anyway, there's some garment that he's like, is this like a scarf? What is it? And she says, oh my god, that's a dress that Mohammad's mom made for me. So I'm going to take it. He won't notice. So she says she and Mohammad had a lot of really good times. We see a lot of pictures and it was only a year ago. So she does look similar, same wig who does a little bit less work, but she looks similar and her wig though the part is a little bit of a different color. But she says, I was visiting Mohammed in Morocco and we got engaged on the trip. It was amazing. But then when I got on the plane, I decided to message every single girl he was following on Instagram. Wow, And we see loop bloop bloop boop boop. All the little things pop up, like hey, how do you know Mohammed? Hey this is weird. Hey sorry to bother you, Hey do you know Mohammed.
Speaker 2: That was the funniest part was that she did not copy and paste the same intro. She typed it out each one she had Wi Fi on the plane, paid for Wi Fi on the plane, and then did not even copy and paste. She was like, each one is getting there.
Speaker 1: She was like, I said, this girl looks a little more professional, this girl looks a little more like she's hanging these this I'm gonna get my approaches different. Turned out, Muhammed had about twenty other girlfriends online girlfriends, and she said she landed in LA and he was so mad that she texted all these people. He said, you're crazy and I'm done. She was so upset, she felt used, she felt broken, and it took her time to come back from that, to which I say, not that long a girl, not a lot of time, no, because within one year you found somebody else that you think is going to marry you to go back to Morocco. So she tells her sister, Yeah, I'm gonna tell Sied about Mohammed, but then I kind of don't want to give him too many details because honestly, there was some overlap between the two guys. Well they would have to be, so she was dating them both at the same time. But then she broke up with Zied to go with Mohammed. Then he broke up with her, so she was like, hey, Zied just kidding and got back together with Zed, and now she's going back to Morocco to see Zeed. So Zach goes the minute he meets you and you tell him he's going to break up with you. Immediately, she's like, oh my god, don't say that.
Speaker 2: You're stressing me.
Speaker 1: Outside and her sister goes, your flight's in like an hour, and she's like, oh my god, him, I must ready. So I'm talking ahead, Izzie and Zach brother and sister say yeah, we're worried. She's just repeating the same mistakes. And of course, when Zed finds out, he's not going to be happy. He's gonna dump her. So she's walking out and she's like, good bye house. When I see you again, I'll be engaged.
Speaker 2: I can't is this her real personality, because I can't well.
Speaker 1: The pictures from last year she looks similar, So it wasn't like she looks like her sister last year and now she looks like this. It's like a new personality. No, she's been she's sticking with it. Yeah. So she's in the car with her sister and her brother and she's being annoying by like using the rearview mirror to apply makeup. I'm thinking she's applying all this makeup. She probably get on the plane and remove it, contracts it up. It is ten hours from la to Paris and then another six hours from Paris to Marrakesh. She is traveling for almost twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: She can't look not cute, even when she's asleep, so that means she has maybe she'll meet a different Moroccan on the plane, so she has to look cute at all times.
Speaker 1: And we know she was getting two bags checked for free, so she's definitely first class. So she is telling Izzy and Zach. She goes, you know, I have nothing to come back for, so I could just stay there because you know, I got fired yesterday. And they're like what, and she goes, yeah, so here's what happened. So so remember she's the manager. Yeah, she goes, so I was talking to these two girls and the one girl says something really shitty to the other girl, and then when HR asked me about it, I was like, I don't want to be involved, so I just said no, I wasn't even there. But then like, because I was the manager and HR knew, I lied, so then I got fired, so yeah, I might just Dann Morocco. So is he goes, wait, what now you notice Izzy didn't go, girl, you'll just come across the street and work for me. It's fine. Yeah, no, no, She was like, no, we don't want this face to be a representation of our work. So she goes, yeah, it's fine because I've got money saved to go on the trip, so it's no problem. And he goes, right, but like what happens when you're there and what happens when you get back? You have no money, and because of you being you, he's gonna expect you to pay for everything when you're there. We're talking to it. She says, Zed is a nurse. We see him and it could be a fake picture, but it looks like legit. She said, he's a nurse. He doesn't make a ton of money. But I'm paying for our rental amera cash and I hope he'll understand and help pay for other stuff. Sounds like you probably won't, hmm. So she checks in at the airport. She has four bags. She says she's got two bags to check and has a voucher for the third bag, and she's telling the guy at the check in, like, I'm going to Morocca. I'm gonna come back engaged. And then the counter guy is kind of like flirting with her sister. She goes, do you want her number? Because the will that helped me get a free bag? He goes, so she anyways, she gets her bag checked for free, and the sister's like, oh my god, you get the phone over that guy. She's like, okay, bye bye, Zach, Bye, Isa, I'm gonna come back engage with my boyfriend. Zed bye. Okay, So your pain is not even exaggerating that much.
Speaker 2: How she is so.
Speaker 1: Now he meets yet he says, oh, yes, Emma is my true and first love. She is so gorgeous. Her pictures. I see them and I say, hello, wifey. You know girls they like these kind of words. So she's she liked it, and now we talk every day. Uh huh, because I just threw that line out to forty six girls that day and this one took the bait.
Speaker 2: Yep. But remember she fell for She was like, he wanted me to be his wife within the first five minutes of talking. He loves me for me.
Speaker 1: He loves me for man, and he loves a girl. With a wig. So he goes, oh, you know, she's very sexy, she's sweet, she's fun, and we understand each other and I can't wait to see her. How do you know she's fun. She doesn't seem very fun. Well, she sent some nudy photos. Yes, that's fun. Yeah, that's yeah. She's the first American girl I've ever dated. God. You know, American women are so open minded, but for Moroccan people, we do have rules that I hope she'll understand. Oh really, because we just heard you say there were no rules and you could do with you h Yeah.
Speaker 2: You were fine to just bang it out on the airport floor.
Speaker 1: Right listen. We could say what we want about adding on in Tiger Lily. But at least he was very open, like, don't even look at me until we're married. That's why we're getting married in the first twelve minutes. Yeah, So he says, oh, he's looking at his phone. She's landed. I'm very nervous to see her. She goes into a bathroom to change her clothes. She was in like a cute airplane outfit, but she's changed it to like a red two piece crocheted outfit with heels. Yeah, very out, very Moroccan, very demrror, very very mindful.
Speaker 2: So shees so said, go, she said, a new Darcy and Stacy. They have already started getting work done way earlier. One of them asks, this is the future.
Speaker 1: I was going to post a picture of Darcy and Stacy like before and after, and then post these girls before and after, and then make like a reference to this is what would happen if Stacy never got work done and Darcy did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then I have a feeling I might meet them soon. Yeah, and I didn't want to be offensive. Yeah, maybe I'll do it next to me.
Speaker 2: The other twin didn't look that different, But you've got to get playing Coast enough attention.
Speaker 1: You weren't.
Speaker 2: I mean, the haircut was obviously very different.
Speaker 1: No, let's pull up the evidence. This is the difference. Let's let's get closer.
Speaker 2: I see it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get let's I mean that's the sister, yeah, uh okay, and then this is her.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I see it.
Speaker 1: I mean it appears to be maybe the same nose, The lips are entirely different, the eyes are completely different. It looks like the one sister maybe had a forehead lift. It's something that they do. Both enjoy a lot of under eyeliner a lot. Yeah. Okay, So he says, she's laying his servous is here. She's struggling with the luggage. She's like, yeah, it's really busy in the airports. You have to come over and meet me in this parking lot. I'm like, did they do this for commedity effect?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She got all like, so me going to Vegas. I want to know what kind of bags though, was where I probably can't afford them. They were really cute though.
Speaker 1: She got those TJ Max.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can be a cuebacks TJ Max.
Speaker 1: So she goes and she finds them, and she's struggling with her luggage. She's struggling with her outfit. You could see the people in the cars looking at her. Nobody bothers to help, all judging. Everybody's udge. Yeah, judge, we're judging. They're judging.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she goes, it's crazy because he sent me some text messages while I was on the airplane and they weren't like a sweet chuck in. They were like a demand. So I don't know what that was about. Hoping for the best. So she sees him, she abandons her luggage. She runs up to him into his arms. She's wearing kittenhels with no back. I was concerned and a mule kittenhill, which is the worst type of kittenhill. And she runs into his arms. They hug. He gives her the flowers that he picked out, and he's petting her hair. Yeah, and I'm like, oh oh uh oh wigshift, wigshift. She'ldn't stop him, though, So they're doing a talking to it together and she goes, oh my god, the ad is perfect and he goes, no, babe, you are so perfect. And she goes, no, what about my boobs? And he immediately like shuts down. He goes, Babe, I have told you don't be talking like for the boob in the camera. Yeah, and he goes, you know I am Muslim and you have to you have to respect my religion. She goes, I do. I do, And she goes, but you told me many times we could do stuff in public, and then you like texted me stuff on the plane that I didn't understand, like I can't even kiss you, and he goes, yes, I know, I've told you this. We canno kiss in public. And she goes nah, and he goes, yeah, I've told you this before. She goes, no, you didn't, and he goes, yeah, I did, and I'm like tape roll the tape. They roll it back to him like the day before, saying it's fine. Of course we can kiss in the airport.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So he goes, well, you don't tell me which kind of kiss, because in Morocco we kiss like our face like they do the on the face. And he leans in to do it and she goes, no, don't mess up in that job. She flings her hair and he goes it's just like all of a sudden, it's like ad non e DNA and Tiger Lille. He goes, okay, so for this, this is the last cass I'll give you. You will see yeah, and she goes what and he goes, yes, that's it. That's what I said. You will see. I am man, I have my word, and you will have to know that. I was like, well, here we go. I haven't even left the parking lots. Yeah, and she goes what, like huh what and she goes, you know what, I don't want to deal with this, just fuck it, and she just walks off towards her luggage, so the production talks to her and she goes, no, I feel pissed off and blindsided. All our conversations have only been about how much we love each other and how much we want each other, And why is he choosing right now to tell me this. It feels like he's been lying to me the whole time. Yep. And that's where we leave it. Guys. Now, we do see this season on and we see tons and tons of scenes. None with the Lisa and her guy, not a one, but we see tons and tons of scenes. We do see her in these scenes. We see her in these scenes. Who Emma, Emma? And we see them somewhere and she's going, oh my god, and they're like stopping off from each other. Yeah, we see in these scenes. We see Lisa and Daniel, we see Jovon and Anelin, we see Aviva and Stig. Okay, so so we see all these people coming up on this season on, but we in I didn't see Forrest and she knit together.
Speaker 2: We do, Okay, So he's sitting there, they're both sitting next to each other, and he says, I kind of feel like she's been lying to me, is this the way it's always going to be? And then you only see the side of her. And the reason I paid so much attention is because when I watched Pillow talk, uh huh, Kimbalie said, why do they keep not showing Sheena's face? They're only showing forest and she was So then I started again in my head, this is the catfish thing. This is Tyree. So I went back and rewatched it and he's you see her full side of her. It's a woman side of her. Yes, okay, so we do see her. She's a person, but we don't know what her actual face looks like and what she's been lying about or what it's going to be like between them, and that's I don't know. But it appears like he.
Speaker 1: Goes because we do see Laura and Beerkan together, and we do see Rick and Tricia together, and we do see emon Ziet obviously because we ended with them together.
Speaker 2: So and we see the woman saying your I don't want to you clog the toilet. That couple and she says, I don't want to be here with your big American poop.
Speaker 1: That was Jovon and Analin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we see Oh yeah. We saw Emma and she says, I've been eating a lot of bread. That was kind of funny when she was trying to kind of himount a camel and she's like, are you saying I'm heavy? I'm sorry, I've been eating a lot of bread. Camel. Yeah, we seek, we see the and we see the porn teacher, the fifth grade teacher with that writes the erotic friend fiction.
Speaker 1: And Michael arrives and.
Speaker 2: He looks nothing like his Oh yeah, Michael arrives and what's his face? Beer can looks nothing like his photos. So a lot of these seem to be progressing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The only one I was like, God, did we see did we see Sheena and Forrest? But we did, so you said we did, Okay, soever, he's progressing. We didn't see was Elise and her guy. Yeah, and so Alisa and Joshua. Maybe I'll have some answers next week. Very interesting. Well, listen, you guys. Nothing vigorates us more than new people.
Speaker 2: I so excited.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Which ones are Lisa fifty one? Oh yeah, and Daniel she's the lesbian and Daniel, Yeah, they definitely go because they have bad sex She's.
Speaker 1: Like, you weren't fully read, you weren't fully erect or whatever.
Speaker 2: She says to him, yeah, and he goes, were you not satisfied?
Speaker 1: She's like, it's been thirty years, but I don't think that's how it's supposed to work. So she has five failed lesbian marriages.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: Wow. She said she had five failed marriages and has lived for twenty one years as lesbian, so.
Speaker 2: So maybe she only had maybe half of them were with men.
Speaker 1: And then she had two she married two and she's very three women. And then she said, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go to Nigeria and find a guy that's got a half job. That's what I'm going.
Speaker 2: And then she goes and meets with like the elder of the count the town and he's like, says he's embarrassing the village or something, and she's like, why don't I just leave here then? And he can go back with you, mister elder, Like what was the man with the one hand?
Speaker 1: Oh god? What's his name? Oh? Oh god?
Speaker 2: With Nigel, Nigel and Matilda and mister arc ye Arc and then weird, there's a very strange scene with them, and she's at an ATM and she's like, I'm taking out everything the ATM will let me. And he's like, you're not being truthful and blah blah blah, and he's yelling at her at the ATM. Yes, what is happening is.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because we also see what's scrolling to his name. We also see Rick and Trisha and she's like, you've never told the truth of the day in your life. Like she's like, you're a known liar.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I'm so fascinating to find out she was in trouble with the police because her brother Rectro motorcycle, but then she was also in trouble with the police because she broke into her ex boyfriend's house.
Speaker 2: I was like, that was the worst five days of her life. You are dealing with the police on multiple fronts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're like, I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Deal with disappointment at three point thirty and then the next minute before, Yeah, for my charge and then my boyfriend, my brother's charge, whatever. Like I don't buy any of that.
Speaker 1: I don't buy it either. But as we know on these shows, generally the American is the worst person for sure. Probably Rick is going to be the I mean, he is fifty two deading a twenty five year old, so right there, it's not great Rick, Yeah, yeah, and he didn't have money to be doing any of it. No, oh guys, Okay, well we're very excited. I hope you guys loved the first episode. If you're watching it on video, then you got to see the pictures that we put up of the couples. You can go to TLC dot com and see them, or you can go to like TLC's Instagram and see them. And if you want to see that real sad article about Rick's sun that was on starkism ig, I do hope you are following us all on the social media Peachee pod and a date with Dateline Kimberly. Tell everybody about your Etsy shop.
Speaker 2: It's called Stitches Be Crazy Crazy with a K Stitches Be Crazy dot etsy dot com. And I have a lot of framed and ornaments and there're cross stitches that say funny things. Some of them have bad words on them. Yes, and I already have a lot of things that have sold out. So maybe if you want, if you want to look at the sold out I could maybe remake one of those if you just messaged.
Speaker 1: Me okay and just let let her know that you're a Peachchade listener and for sure a date dateline listener.
Speaker 2: Shade and Date with Dateline listeners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, and that's it. Yeah, they're really funny. You got some of them are funny. And it's funny because like you posted some of them in your Date with Dayline Facebook group and you like blur out the bad words. I'm like, you don't have to be PC on the Facebook.
Speaker 2: Group, I know, but you have to blur them on Etsy if it's your cover photo, so you'll get flagged otherwise. So that's why I have to blur them out.
Speaker 1: So it's just funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you have to write mature.
Speaker 1: Mature, like it's like porn, but it's like cross ditching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like fantasy, but it's like that story that face wrote.
Speaker 1: Laura, Laura, Lenny are you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. The funniest scene on pillow Talk was Ashley's mom. Yeah, and they had a guest You're never gonna guess.
Speaker 1: So it was Manuel I wish no.
Speaker 2: Yolanda of Yolanda and the Williams No Yes, and the friends on Instagram. Well they I'm sure the show set it up, but they're pretending they became friends on Instagram. But at one point, the mom who I love I can't remember her name, and Yolanda start talking about how they all love they love fantasy, like wrote like adult books, and they start doing like a role play where they're like, I'll start it and then you finish my sentence. So they're going back and forth and they keep cutting on Ashley's face like dying of humiliation, talking about like heaving and thrusting, and like it's so funny, Yeah, very enjoyable.
Speaker 1: I'm probably gonna watch that tonight. When I'm on the train on Tuesday going to New York, I'm gonna watch the Diddy documentary. I'm letting myself have like have like that to watch. So sorry to my seat mate if you have to see something upsetting. H Yeah, and not everybody says it's so good and it's so well done to you. I love fifty cent in his pettiness. I love it. I love every minute of I mean, it's hilarious and I'm just taking some about fifty cent. He's got to be pretty damn confident that nothing's coming out about him the way he exposes. You know that's true. Yeah, gotta be real confident. There's nothing coming out about him.
Speaker 2: Doesn't he own vitamin water? He does, he's and I happen to basically have stock in vitamin water because I drink so much.
Speaker 1: We talked about fifty cent. I talked to somebody about fifty cent yesterday and it's he doesn't own vitamin water. But what he did was they wanted him to do to be a partner, right huh. So he said, instead of paying me, had like equity in the company and then when it's sold to like Pepsi, he made one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, because you.
Speaker 1: Know, probably they were like, hey, if you'll do some ads with us, we'll give you one hundred ks. I'd rather have equity, which is smart, smart, fair. And he did that, and he made a hundred million dollars when they sold.
Speaker 2: Good for him.
Speaker 1: Gotta love that fifty Okay, that's it. Everybody, make sure you're following us on social media for Christmas or Hanukkah or Kwanza or whatever you celebrate. A great present would be leave us five stars on the platform, or if you're choosing. It's a free thing you could do and we'd really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Also you can gift Patreon subscription.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good thing to do too, A good gift, yeah, yes, Because you don't like our shows, yeah, they like our shows. Then you could gift Patreon for Pink Shade, Monkeys, or a date with Dayline or other shows you like. Be supportive, support all creators.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Okay, Kimberly, I'll talk to you next week. Bye bye,