Speaker 1: Big Food and on.
Speaker 2: With Cliff and Bubo.
Speaker 1: These guys are your favorites, so like say subscribe and raid it.
Speaker 3: I'm stuck and me.
Speaker 2: Greatest on Bush today and listening, oh watching Limb always keep its watching. And now you're hosts Cliff Barrickman and James Bubo Fay.
Speaker 3: Greetings, Bobo.
Speaker 2: How you doing? Man?
Speaker 3: Go it's up, Cliff, Oh, lots of stuff, lots of stuff. Matt Prode, how you doing. I'm hanging in there a little under the weather, but hanging in there. Traveling like you were this past week will always get you sick. I got sick after last week's travel kind of sucked. I still quite haven't shaken it because I've been out in the woods like two or three days this week because stuff is happening and the weather's uncooperative, and so I've been very, very wet, and even though I feel better, I just can't quite shake the end of my sickness because I keep going out in the rain to do things.
Speaker 1: I ran out a high fever yesterday, but yeah, I'm sure it's something I picked up with the one of the various airports that I rolled through on the way back home. So just trying to fight through it and get back to a normality.
Speaker 2: Whenever I start feeling sick, I would take two whole heads of garlic, like you know, big heads of garlic, and cut all the clothes up, mince them all up and cook some pasta with some butter, and then just dump in like two hoole clothes at garlic and just it'd be like do you do a knock out? Everything? Like whatever I had would be gone, like within twelve hours.
Speaker 3: I definitely prescribed to the raw garlic diet when I am sick at one hundred.
Speaker 2: Percent, you gotta do a ton of it. Though.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I usually do like three to five clothes raw. I don't cook it. I do it just straight and I just like braw dog it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I put it on raw, I spoil the news, put butter on them. Then I throw the garlic on. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Garlic's one of the best things for you when you're sick, when you if you can eat the clove isn't exactly the easiest thing, especially if you're new at it.
Speaker 2: Well, you get it's bad. It's bad because that's what I found out because I was eating them hole and then I found out how bad that was. It eats holes in your stomach. You gotta you gotta slice it up good, mince it up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think as long as what works for me is if I eat crackers or something with it, crackers or bread or something. I particularly like saltines with it for some reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta slice it. You gotta make it really small. I think it absorbs way way better. And it doesn't like deposit and set on one spot and then you know, cause an ulcer.
Speaker 3: Well, isn't that what chewing does.
Speaker 2: Cliff, as you called chewing, I have referred a mastication masticating. It does not thoroughly pulpizers as much.
Speaker 3: Ignorant Hick, I love it well anyways. So yeah, we're all getting over some stuff. Bobo seems the only one with an iron constitution who's not sick at all right now. And I hope you get better soon, Matt. Tis the season when things start changing, you know. But I guess, uh, we had a Class B sighting this past week. I'm covering hours now in the museum. I guess I should back. Yeah, yeah you can do that. Yeah you can have a Class B siding. Indeed, no, no, you can have a class B siding.
Speaker 2: Oh or you're not positive?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well, you know, let's talk about that, because I heard class A and class B thrown around pretty willy nilly a lot of times people who don't seem to understand what those designations mean, you know, and in bigfoot land those are kind of important. They become part of the like the language, you know that the it's what we all use to throw around. And of course Matt Moneymaker for the BFROO, he made these terms up to kind of classify as his the sightings and reports that were coming in and generally speaking, uh, it has class A and class B that the real difference there, to put it very simply is how how much of a possibility of misinterpretation is there. I'm going to read directly from the BFURO website right now. Class A Class A reports involve clear sightings and circumstances where misinterpretation or misidentification of other animals can be ruled out with greater confidence. For example, there are several footprint cases that are well documented. These are considered way footprint cases that are very well documented. These are considered class A reports because misidentification of common animals can be confidently ruled out. Thus, the potential for misinterpretation is very low. Class B incidents where a possible sasquatch was observed at a great distance or in poor lighting conditions, or incidents in any other circumstance that did not afford a clear view of the subject are considered Class B. So basically, the difference between classifications relates directly to the potential for misinterpretation.
Speaker 2: I did not know that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, A lot of people don't know that, and you're obviously clearly a veteran bigfoot researcher.
Speaker 2: I think I'm almost positive those are updated. Those are updated. He updated the criteria definitions.
Speaker 3: He might have, because my understanding until I just read that a minute ago, is that all footprints are Class B. But you know, like I guess the grays Harbor one, you know, I guess that could be because that was so well documented by Dennis Herford and those guys. Maybe that would be a Class A. But still it could be a hoaxer, you know, I mean, I mean, I don't think it is, but it, you know, potentially could be. So maybe maybe the footprints do all belong in a Class B. I don't know what do you guys think.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm telling that he updated those the terminology definitions. I like this doing better. I like this doing better because I've had audio where there's no way it could like like I said that my first setting fin days before I had that encounter, Like I never saw anything, but it was like way more freaked me out, was way more compelling and like like the most like in your face, like there's no other thing, like it can't be like you're chick in the eye. Or I think it was just too intense. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Matt goes on here and it says credible reports where nothing was seen but distinct and characteristic sounds of sasquatches were heard are always considered Class B reports and never Class A, even in the most compelling sound only cases. This is because the lack of visual element raises a much greater potential for a misidentification of the sounds. But this, I love this next paragraph here that he writes class B reports are not considered less credible or less important than Class A reports. Both types are deemed credible enough by the bfro O to show in public. So that's really important here. But yeah, so I received a class b observation of a sasquatch on Saturday, because, like I mentioned, I'm covering hours on Saturday pretty much every Saturday. Anybody wants to come in and say hi, I will be at the NABC And this will be throughout pretty much the entire winter until things start picking up again. We kind of shift the winter hours as many many tourism based into industries do, you know, or establishments do. But anyway, this guy comes in and I kind of know the guy. I mean I didn't. I didn't not well enough to recognize him. But when he told me so, oh, I emailed you about those prints, and blah blah blah. Oh yeah, yeah. He's actually emailed me several times before with really nice looking footprints that he is found in various places in Mountain Hood National Forest. He's a hunter, he's a mushroom forager, he's just an outdoors guy in general. I trust what he says, because on at least two or maybe three occasions so far, he has sent me some really good, good looking footprints in the ground that I wasn't able to get out to unfortunately, because one of them was in one of my look one of the locations I like to frequent up there kind of by Timothy Lake, on the north side of Timothy Lake there, and then the others. The other that that happened a couple of years before he told me about it. And then last November, I think it was the last November, he sent me a footprint photograph for south of Timothy Lake that looks really good. And of course that night it snowed pretty heavily, so I couldn't get out there. They couldn't get to the location. But anyway, I trust this guy because he's proven himself to be a reliable observer. He's got a good eye for footprints, clearly, because if I can see them in a picture, they've got to be really good in the ground because pictures never never really turn out the way that you're looking at something in the ground, does, you know, It's just entirely different. But anyway, he was out on so I took the report on Saturday, but he was out on Friday foraging for mushrooms, because mushrooms are just popping everywhere right now. It's an amazing season for mushrooms right now, and depending on what altitude you're going to, I've been seeing them all over too, Chantrell's and lobster, mushrooms and blats and the whole nine. They're all kicking right now pretty hard. So he was out the day before at a location that's not too far from one of my spots. It's close enough. It's probably about through two or three miles as the crowfly from one of my really good spots that I'd like to go to.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm Monny Thinker's calling in right now to clarify what Hey, Matt, Yeah, we're recording. Can I put you on the air real quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, we did you change the definitions for the BFR classification like A, B and C. It used to be all settings had to be I mean could like the whole tracks trash could be A, and settings could be B. That whole deal a long time ago.
Speaker 4: We were fight tuning it. But the classifications have been for a long time. That class A were visual signings where it was a visual that was clear enough so that it either had to be a bigfoot or somebody in a bigfoot costume. And then there could be kind of week signings like out of the corner of your eye for a split second, you're not sure Those would be class B siding. So Class A had to mean something where they really they're either lying or they saw a bigfoot or somebody a big foot costume. And then Class C is like secondhand reports, so it's not directly for so if you talk to a class C person, you might actually get to the actual witness if you were to pursue that. But we don't like posting like secondhand stories because they're the two reliable we wanted in the in the in the words of a of a witness. Class B is also sounds and track finds, and I think there's been occasions where I think there's only been a couple of what we had called Class A track finds. Whether it was the tracks were so clear and so under you know, photographed, well I just couldn't be anything else, uh, and that we called that, But that I can't even remember the last time we had a track find as a Class A because it's just it's usually not that that convincing where you could show photos and say like like really good tracks in deep snow or deep tracks I shouldn't say not necessarily deep snow, but deep tracks in snow, showing that it was heavy in a big long stride and it would have been like basically impossible to fake.
Speaker 2: It, Okay, because we didn't know that there was Class A footprint fives I guess Hereford that would be one, or like the PG films, there's footage of them and there's casts, right right.
Speaker 4: So something that kind of there's some elements to that corroborates the tracks so much that you had to put it in the category of certitude of a visual siding.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, we were all wrong. We were all like, we just saw someone on Class A track. We were like, no, there's no cross, Like we thought you had redone the definitions or something.
Speaker 4: Well, we tweaked it in a couple of cases, because it's all the classification system is really just about reliability in that like, so the further you get away from a the more you're talking in the potential for misinterpretation. So I've a lot of times put like if there's a whole lot of sounds and rock throwing and stuff, I would call it a B plus, you know. So it's that sliding scale is all about reliability, and some track finds are can be as just as reliable as a visual and but again I can't you remember the last time we did that. There's very few cases. I think I've only done it for two cases where it was where I called it. And it wouldn't even be the Patterson because we don't have the written submission from you know, from Bob Gimbling. Yeah, it's not even in the database the Patterson incident.
Speaker 2: Uh So the most famous setting out of VFL, I mean, the most the most famous setting ever doesn't qualify from VFR because there's no first time account from Bob exactly.
Speaker 4: He hasn't somebody, he hasn't put anything writing and rimats he could, but if.
Speaker 2: He wants to be taken seriously, he better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was there was no way to submit something like that back when when it happened, and I wouldn't expend it. But I think people are aware of that if it isn't on our web.
Speaker 2: Yeah, any questions from matater Cliff now, just thank him for coming on. Okay, Yeah, thanks Matt. We appreciate that. We were just having a debate about it and we said let's see if that's are available and clear this up.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, anytime you guys needed a street you.
Speaker 2: On, all right, we need plenty of straighten out, So let me call on you soon.
Speaker 3: Okay, bye, Yes, there you go, straight from the man's mouth.
Speaker 2: Classic. That was so awesome.
Speaker 3: It's a he's a pleasure to have him drop by. Yeah, well, I would think that for our listeners at least. I mean, I know for me personally, but I'm not really the guy to take the temperature of the audience in any sort of way. But I think for our listeners it's got to be kind of fun to have people pop on every once in a while that are unexpected, you know, whether it's money Maker or maybe Melissa or somebody like that. You know, just somebody who happens to be in the neighborhood. We just grab some Yeah, stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo. We'll be right back after these messages. Boba, are you starting to notice thinning hair?
Speaker 2: Who me?
Speaker 3: Maybe a little a little hair left or a little thinning hair both. Well, I've got good news for you. Bobo Hymns offers access to prescription treatments for regrowing hair and as little as three to six months, so you can see a fuller head of hair like Bobo in the old days. By fall.
Speaker 2: That'd be nice having a fresh fall crop to harvest.
Speaker 3: So Sweet Hyms offers convenient access to a range of prescription hair loss treatments with ingredients at work, including choose oral medication, serums and sprays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doctors trust this stuff. It's been clinically proven. It's got ingredients like finesteride and oxidil, and that stuff can stop hair loss and we go hair in as little as three to six months.
Speaker 3: You can get started from the comfort of your own home, cave, motor home, or wherever you happen to be by filling out an intake form and a medical provider will determine if treatment is right for you. If prescribed, your treatment is sent directly to you for free.
Speaker 2: The process is one hundred percent online, which meanss getting started has never been more convenient and even if sasquatch can do it, it's so easy.
Speaker 3: No insurance is needed and one low price covers everything from treatments to ongoing care. Plus treatment options start at just thirty five dollars a month. Start your free online visit today at hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 2: That's hims dot com slash beyond for personalized hair loss treatment options.
Speaker 3: Hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 1: Individual results may vary based on studies of topical and oral monoxidyl and FINASTERA. Ride prescription required. See website for full details, restrictions and important safety information. All right, Well, where was I forgot?
Speaker 3: I wasn't listening?
Speaker 2: Oh should I cut you off? Or Matt caught you off? What was my fault?
Speaker 1: You were still starting to get into like your work on Saturdays. And there was a guy who came in that you know fairly, Well, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right. So this guy comes in and he sent me footprint photographs before that I think are legitimate. And he's out in the woods a lot. So I put weight in what this guy's saying for sure. And so I was talking to him and he said that just the day before, on Friday, October tenth, he was out in the woods in an area about two miles from one of my locations, three miles from one of my locations out there, way out there, this is way up on top. I'm trying to hit the higher elevations right now before they get shut down by snow, because I bet you we probably have about two or three weeks left of getting those higher elevation spots before. I won't see him again until the snow melts in June or July. But anyway, he was out foraging for mushrooms at a location out there that I'm very familiar with. I've been to the spot several times, even though it's not exactly at my precise location. And he was poking around a few hundred yards from his car, which he left on the road, and he saw a big chantrell big delicious orange yellowy mushroom that grows here in the fall. He saw a big chantraill that was gorgeous in a bush or a brush of something like that, you know, So he kind of squatted over. It wasn't on all fours, but he kind of like hunched down low and started pushing into the middle of the bush in order to get the chantrelle. And as he did so, a short distance away I can't remember if he said thirty yards, maybe thirty forty yards somewhere, that's the feel I got. At least just a short distance away, he hears a sound that he interpreted as something standing up from either a sitting or lying or squatting position, you know. And of course that's his interpretation, not quite sure if that, but he said it sounded like some thing stood up in the brush. Ben it sounded kind of big, you know. So he stopped for a minute and then and he looked over there. Then I guess he said he could hear the thing moving, although it was very very quiet, but he said he could hear the thing moving kind of like circling around him and kind of probably just positioning himself to move away, you know. And he's at this point he's thinking bear. He's like, oh, well, shoot, I just served this big bear or whatever. And then I guess the thing grabs some tree and just shook the crap out of a tree, just just like violently shook this thing, and and then that was this guy's cue to go. He basically said that. He's like, well, it was pretty clear that I was wanted there, and I took that. I took that invitation to leave and did so. But in the meantime, as the thing was moving through the brush, he kept getting glimpses of black fur. At some point and I asked him and say, well, I mean, could that have been a bear, because you know, bear's poke at trees and rub their back on them, and you know, just do that kind of thing sometimes, you know, it's not out of the question that it could be a bear. And he goes, now, I don't think so, man. It was just too big. I mean, the thing was as big as Murphy was. And Murphy is our bigfoot statue in the back of the NABC there, and Murphy stands seven and a half feet tall. So he said that I saw a fur that was at least as high as your head and probably higher. That's the level of the fur that I saw above the ground. So he probably saw a sasquatch, is what I'm thinking. Yeah, I mean, I mean it sounds everything you need is there right, quietly moving through the woods, tree shaken, tall, black fur covered figure in the woods. And the area is really good. The area is really there's never been sighting reports out of this specific area, but there's been stuff not that far away, you know, within five miles, as I said, And so yeah, I didn't have any reason to doubt the guy at all, especially since I've already kind of been interacting with him over the last couple of years, and I've already deemed him as a competent observer, so I got the directions best I could. I tried to get the GPS coordinates, but he had his location services turned off on the phone when he took the photographs that he shared with me, so I wasn't able to get the exact location. But I mean he gave pretty good directions. He said, go to the end of the road. There's a there's you know, pull off on the side of the road right before the end, there's an obvious parking spot, which there was. Head down downhill towards the creek. I'm about one hundred yards or so, and he says, you should see a big root ward turned over with a bunch of big mushrooms. And I'll tell you that, I'm pretty sure those are king bullets or bellets. I guess that's how you pronounce it. These giant mushrooms that grew up here, and they're really big. They've got away like the big ones, probably five to eight pounds because they're all just chalk full of water and stuff. They're really large mushrooms. You can look them up. They were everywhere. I never found, in my opinion, I'm not sure I found the specific root ward he was talking about because he said there's a root wod with large mushrooms on it. But there were so many blown over trees in this area that you know it had to be in there somewhere, because about one hundred or hundred and fifty yards down from the road there were all these blown down trees, and those big mushrooms were pretty common in the area, so it could have been any one of those things. He says, at that point, you head off on the thirty forty yards at a forty five degree angle to the left, and that's where he was standing, and he did say that if you go a little further to the left, you'll run into an elk wallow, which I did. In fact, I ran into several elk wallows out there. There's a little a seat that comes out of the ground in that area, and right past that is a big swamp which I also ran into. So I know I'm in the approximate area. And Keith and I did a lot of walking around. We actually filmed some stuff. It's not really enough to make a video for the members for the NABC or anything like that, but we did document it on video as best as we can. We found a couple like maybe footprints, but the tracking was in you know, we found elk, we found deer, there was there was bear sign mostly in the law of very very large turds. But found a couple maybe tracks that like maybe, but like really not even enough to make me think probably just like, well, maybe that could be one. You know, there's two or three of them in a row here. Maybe that is one, don't know. And we just kind of gave it about an hour and a half two hours of walking around in the brush and it was raining and it was cold. It was like thirty eight degrees and it was raining pretty hard, and yeah, and then of course I'm walking through like, you know, six foot tall BlackBerry brush or not BlackBerry blueberries. Thank god, I want to walk through blackberries stuff with blueberries. So I'm just drenched, just completely drenched and trying to get over my illness and all this other stuff. And I keep doing this to myself. But we didn't find anything that we could really hang our hats on. But what I think is interesting is that on the drive out, you know, I've been talking about these tree breaks that we've been finding in a couple of my areas with these odd branches bent back upon themselves that I've nicknamed do dads and whatever else. And so I'm trying to pay attention to other locations that have tree breaks.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: On the way out there, there were plenty of broken trees, you know, here and there. But this is a high elevation area, and I would expect snow and weather and stuff to do damage up there. But I would stop and look at all the trees that I would see on the side of the road that might be broken in case there was a dudad on there or some other sign that a sasquatch may or may not be responsible hair or something, you know. But one of the trees that caught my eye, I think it was a cottonwood. I'm not really good with my trees, but I'm pretty sure it was a cottonwood. It was still green, you know, which isn't that telling, but it was fairly fresh, I guess, you know, like last couple of months it was broken. There was this tree that was broken about seven or eight feet off the ground. I said, we'll stop and look at that one, because it was broken in the midst of a bunch of other trees that were not broken, and in an odd direction that caught my eye. So when we got out and looked there, there seemed to be a footprint at the base of it, a big flattened area where something had pushed something. The ground had been pushed down. Basically all the all the needles and stuff were pushed into the dirt at that point, and it had what I interpret as a toe, one toe impressed into the ground. I think it was fairly old though, because the toe that was impressed, if I'm right and it was a toe, it was kind of sheltered because it was pushed forward into the hill, so it had like a cave like structure, so which is why it didn't get washed out like the other ones may have been washed out because I think it was at least a few weeks old, at least a few weeks old, maybe older, but anyway, that was of interest. So that all happened on Saturday, this past Saturday, So it was encouraging that we got another fresh report because there hasn't been a There have not been a lot of fresh reports in the last few months. In particular, We're expecting a few more over the over the summertime because we usually had some pretty good ones coming in, but it's been kind of slow.
Speaker 1: So do you think people are more reticent to tell other employees versus you, like when you're there a lot and people are like, oh hey, it's Cliff, Hey, let me tell you what happened to me, versus.
Speaker 2: Like you'd mentioned.
Speaker 1: There was one the other day, was it Dave? Where a guy come in and he asked Dave, like you ever seen one of these things? And Dave was like, no, have you? And the guy was like, actually yes, and it was like he might have come and gone without ever telling that story. So do you think that's part of it, Like when you're there less, maybe less stories get recorded.
Speaker 3: I'm confident that's true, Yeah, because sometimes I'll come in the shop and somebody will have been shopping or I've already been in the back and they're getting ready to leave, and then they see me and we talked for a minute, then they tell me their story. Yeah, So I'm confident that happens. How much that happens, I don't know, but I know it does happen that, you know, when they probably come in they don't realize that, you know, I hire, you know, pretty good people who are rather knowledgeable about Bigfoot and to various extents, you know, but they're probably looking for me to tell because they kind of know me, which is an odd thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Another customer had the insight to point out to me the other day that it's like, it must be very odd for people to come in the shop and know so much about me, you know, and I'm used to it, so I don't even think about it anymore. But it's like somebody says, yeah, like like I'll come in here today and I know that. You know, Melissa was in Pittsburgh and a couple of weeks ago or whatever in August, and he started telling me all these things about my life, and I said, yeah, it is weird that you know all these things. But again, I talk about it on the podcast, So of course people know things about my life, because if I can't talk about my life on the podcast, I've had nothing else to share.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a I think a big part of podcast is they do create sort of like parasocial relationships. You know, like there's people I've been listening to for years and so it's like, yeah, I feel like I kind of know that person because you've heard them over so many hours and different iterations and all that, and so yeah, like if I had something to share with him, I would probably do it, you know what I mean. So I do think that to your point, when people come in, if you're there, if they've had an encounter and they feel reticent about it, they're more likely to tell you. And if they're at all reticent, they're not going to tell a total stranger, because at least they have a parasocial relationship with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Yeah, So it's going to be good that I'm going to be back in the shop, but on a more regular basis, so you know, if somebody's looking for me, they can find me. Then you know, I hope to record some more reports from the area, you know, I mean, everybody knows that reports aren't exactly my thing, but I sure like to know where and when they happened, because that points me in the right direction. That's what any good sighting report that the main purpose isn't just the story, it's actually to point you in the right direction of where you should be looking. So and of course this one this past weekend just kind of reaffirmed that that area that I've already been working for a while is still active and still good.
Speaker 1: Do you still get a bunch of sending to you, Bobo, like through the uh, I think your Facebook or social media things.
Speaker 2: Dude, I haven't looked at those things in months.
Speaker 1: We get very few like in the podcast, but every once in a while, and we get a lot from northern California. So I always ford you like I ford you anytime someone fills out a report for him, if ford it to you. But it is funny to see, Yeah, how many come from northern California. So I always feel like, oh, yeah, they're specifically probably trying to get in touch with Bobo.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna do a couple of interviews this week actually, some people just for like some bonus stuff for the Patreon.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: Cliffs, I know you got a Jeff Papers and you know his collection of Bigfoot stuff that you've been going through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, found some good stuff in there too. I mean, obviously it's there's gonna be a tremendous amount of good stuff in there. But yeah, back up a little bit, because we haven't really talked about this on the air, and doctor Meltrim has been gone for a while now, you know, a month or so. Yeah, so I've been I've been humbled, I think is a good way to say it. I've been humbled with the responsibility of doctor Meltrim's collection. When he he died, you know, he left, he wanted me to have his stuff, basically his big foot stuff, which is obviously an extraordinary responsibility. And I can't tell you how humbling it is. And if I didn't have an inferiority complex beforehand, I certainly do now because I've got this tremendous wealth of knowledge from you know, my mentor, and he's he's passed me the baton to do something appropriate I think with it. And the first step, I mean beyond just like the acquisition and getting it here and making sure that you know, everything was taken care of that the first step was integrating the footprint casts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, integrating the footprint cast was the first step, which was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I mean, you, guys, Mad and Bobo, you've seen how I organize my collection, basically I have, but most people have not. I have these baker's racks, you know, like these aluminum baker's racks, like those twenty shelves high. You see them in bakeries and all that sort of stuff for you know, cooling off muffins or whatever. They work really well for footprints, apparently, because that's why I've been storing these things for years. That's the way we store them at the North American Big Foot Center. And they are these racks. They don't take a big floor space or like maybe eighteen by twenty four inches or something, maybe you know a little bit bigger, but approximately that. And they have shelves like these trays that kind of slide into the shelves there, and each tray can hold between one and three or four casts, depending on the size of the cast. And so I've been and I store them, you know, alphabetic, alphabetically and chronologically within the alphabet, right. So that's how I organized my footprint cast. And when I got doctor Meldrum's collection, which includes the Blue Mountain stuff, the first thing I did is I had to first I had to move all those shelves from my garage down to the outbuilding, which was a scary thing to do anyway, because I tried a couple methods, Like they have wheels on the bottom, so I tried rolling one down, but I've got that big hill on my driveway right, so that was scary. And then when I got down to the gravel road, turns out those wheels suck on gravel roads, so that didn't work well. So I did that. I did a test run with kind of the rack that contained the hoaxes and some other stuff, you know, so if something broke, it wouldn't be a big deal.
Speaker 2: What people realized is your driveways like forty five degrees slow.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say it's quite that, but yeah, it is steep. It might as well be forty five. I mean it has claimed one of Melissa's cars in the snow if you remember that, Yeah, with a car just slid backwards on the ice down the hill and went over the road and over the grass and down the embankment and almost hit the outbuilding. It was crazy. So, yes, it's pretty steep. It's pretty steep. It's at least thirty degrees. I'll say that it's somewhere between thirty and forty five degrees, but yeah, it's pretty gnarly. But anyway, so what I eventually had to do is I brought the tractor up, and then I put the racks on the tractor, on the on the front loader or the front end loader or the tractor, and I use ratchet straps and all these other things to like really really tighten it down, and then I slowly backed up. And that seemed to be the most effective wave because I can bring down an entire rack, and of course I use ratchet straps to make sure that the trays themselves wouldn't slide out. And I went so slowly and so carefully, it took me probably cumulatively for the seventy nine ten, like maybe twelve racks I had. I bet it took me three hours to move all three of those rats, or all twelve of those racks.
Speaker 2: That's pretty quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of didn't seem quick, but yeah, but I rolled those into the new room, which you saw Bobo just recently.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so thank you for moving your trailer. I have a new room now, So I put the I put my racks all around the outside wall in some sort of order, and then I brought doctor Meldrim's casts in and I kind of stacked them up by location of where they needed to go. And I've had a lot of difficult choices to make because at the end of the day, you know, it's like, say, for example, I have an original cast from doctor Meldrim, Like I'll just like a nineteen eighty seven cast from the Blue Mountains from the Freeman collection or something like that, So I put that in front of the appropriate rack, and then of course I already have a copy of that cast. You know, I had a there were many mini casts in doctor Meldrim's collection that I already had copies of, you know, because he was one of my main sources of getting foot pretty casts.
Speaker 2: And I got the one generation closer to the source about the original exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: So in these cases is like I had the original cast. Many times doctor Meldrm might have another copy of that particular cast line around, I have my copy that I obtained sometimes years and years ago, and occasionally I would have a copy of that same cast from doctor Krantz as well. Oh cool, yeah, because remember doctor Meldrum inherited a significant portion of doctor Krantz's collection, So what do I do with all those? Right? So it was kind of a struggle in some cases, obviously the original is to be kept. I think doctor Krantz's copy is important enough to keep because that's a piece of history right there. And then the doctor Meldrim copies if he wrote on the back, he has a designation of how he labeled his casts that I still haven't quite figured out yet, Like they have like a D thirty seven or something on the back, and I don't I haven't found the key yet to that, so I'm not sure what I'm looking at as far. And I know what the cast is. I know where came from, because I'm well versed in the history of footprint casts, particularly the Blue Mountain stuff, but I don't know that particular designation. If it was, I could have told you, well that's a different thing. That's a different thing. But yeah, so I haven't found those yet, so I'm kind of working on it. So anyway, I've been faced with a lot of dilemmas. Which wants to keep, which wants to get rid of, you know, And some of these might be of interest maybe some NABC members, you know, because remind you, like I also inherited doctor Meltrim's molds for these same casts. So if doctor if Jeff had a copy of one of these casts. Well, I have the mold for it. I can just make another copy and it'll be the exact same as his version of it. So do I keep that one too? So I don't know. There's a lot of decisions to make.
Speaker 2: Weren't pretty bad? Weren't his molds pretty dried out in bad shape like a lot of them?
Speaker 3: Yes, and no, there's he has two different versions. He had two different styles of molds. Basically, he had a sylastic molds, which are a silicone sort of plastic mix that doctor Krantz initially started using. And those are fantastic. I've never worked at that material before, but those casts or those molds turn out really good copies of the footprints, and they're easy to work with and it's just a joy. But that stuff's really expensive. And if I remember, doctor Krantz somehow came across maybe two or one or two fifty five gallon drums of that material, so which is why he was using it. And Meldrum I think obtained those same drums that he had not finished yet and made some molds out of that. Those are great, but he also made latex molds kind of like the ones I use now, I use water based latex for copying prints with the latex molds. I suspect, and I don't know this. I don't know this for a fact. I'm probably one of our listeners does. But I suspect that the latex that doctor Krantz and maybe the ones that doctor Meldrum used were perhaps ammonia based latex, because I don't like the smell of ammonia, so I never used that stuff, but I think there's reasons that some people prefer that. And because all the latex molds that came with the collection were pretty dry. Many of them were brittle or cracked in a certain place, and they were just very very dry. So actually, three or four nights last week, you know, like after Melissa went to bed or whatever, she goes a bit earlier than I do, so nine or ten o'clock at night, I'm out there in the outbuilding reconstituting those latex molds. I looked up how to do that. You soak them in water, you spray them down with the solution and stuff, and I've actually reinvigorated all of doctor Meldrum's molds, those latex molds and many of those I believe came from Krantz. I'm not sure. Really interesting stuff though out there, really interesting casts. So there's a lot of originals. I'll be just beyond the Blue Mountain stuff. There's a lot of original casts in there that are fascinating. Some stuff I have no idea where it came from. They're not labeled, so I've got some sleuthing to do. But also to get to our story point here, I also inherited doctor Meldrim's files, you know, which included the Vance Orchard files and doctor Krantz's files as well. Apparently I didn't know Vance Orchard stuff was in there, but it is. I'm pretty sure that's what it is. And then of course doctor Krantz's files super interesting, and then doctor Meldrim's files as well. So and I think I counted, was it eighteen of those big totes you know right now out of my garage full of papers and other things.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I went through two of those. That's why I got to go through two of them with books. That was Rugs never mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was Mike Rugs stuff. Yeah, it's mostly papers and a lot of stuff printed from the Internet and correspondences and stuff. So it's going to take forever to get through this stuff. So my archivists, I know my archivists are listening, So you've got your work cut out for you. Wait till I get things organized here and I'll start bringing in for you guys at the shop. But anyway, there's a lot of treasures and a lot of really interesting historic pieces out there, and one of the ones I ran into recently, I'm kind of I'm starting to familiarize myself now that the cast room is close to being done. I started branching out because you got to dive into this pile of papers at some point, right and so I've started going through them and leafing through them and seeing what's in here, and just kind of getting a feel for what's in the boxes right before I start organizing them all. And one of the things that I ran across that I just found so interesting. I just shared this with the DABC members last week, so members, you've already seen this, but this is worthy of a discussion. I believe it was a letter from Bob Tipmos. Now, Bob Tipmos, everybody knows is a veteran Bigfoot researcher, he's been there from the beginning. He's the guy that instructed Jerry Crewe how to take footprint casts, which is what gave us the word bigfoot and also our first Bigfoot footprint cast. You know. So Bob Timmos was in it from the very very beginning. Doctor Krantz referred to as one of the most competent observers he knew. So good guy. But anyway, there's a letter to a It says, dear George, and we don't even know who George is at first, but I had later George Hast. Well, it turns out it is George Haass, but there were a couple other options. But I thought it was George Haass, but I confirmed it was George Haas because of some other historic notes from the Bayery Group collection. You know, there's some stuff that he wrote back in the day.
Speaker 2: Well, what other George's are there?
Speaker 3: Well, proud you came up with another George.
Speaker 1: It could have been Who was that George Agagino, Remember he was He was an academic that was pretty supportive of the subject. He wrote the ford for Ivan T. Sanderson's book, and he had some other supportive writings. So he was another George, that was a rend in that timeframe.
Speaker 2: Has I could think of?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was Haws and it turns out it is. I found verification in some other documents that in the mildrum stuff that that it was in fact George hass At this letter was going to and this letters dated September thirteenth, nineteen six. And you know, we can put this the picture of the letter up on the member section if you want, Matt Prutt, if you want to do that so they can actually see the paper itself. But yeah, it was written on September thirteenth, nineteen seventy. Pretty good ways back right.
Speaker 2: The only bone with that letters is not in his handwriting.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because it does have such beautiful handwriting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do have a couple other historic letters actually in his handwriting, which are interesting, but not originals or photocopies of the originals. Okay, let's see should I read, Matt? You think I should read the whole thing or just the pertinent part.
Speaker 5: I think read the whole thing.
Speaker 2: The whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So the letter starts with Dear George, my apologies for being so long in answering your letter when it arrived. I was one hundred and fifty miles from here, out in the bush northeast of Hazleton, where John Green got word to me that he and I were to be in Salt Lake City the next evening to meet with the film company and help with the computer programming. What panic to get back here to get cleaned up, packed, etc. Etc. And make the early morning flight from the airport thirty miles from here. I read your letter and my other mail somewhere between here and Utah. Since returning, I've been out in the bush for the most part of the time. An answer to your question, to the best of my recollection, on a few occasions I have heard the rock pounding sound that you describe, but as best as I can recall, I arrived at no conclusion as to what was responsible for this noise, and was only puzzled about it. These cases could all well have taken place before I started to seriously investigate and to hunt Bigfoot, some twelve or thirteen years ago. I just can't remember. However, if this were the case, I would not have associated it with Bigfoot. Bill Hampton has a valid thought regarding bears snapping their jaws. However, I doubt that an experienced woodsman would ever confuse a bear popping his teeth with the rock pounding sound. By the way, especially in dealing with grizzlies, when they start popping their teeth at you, it's prudent to be prepared for a charge, for they do this both as a warning and challenge. Give old hamp my hello and good wishes next time you see him. Haven't seen him for fifteen years. In nineteen fifty eight or nineteen fifty nine, Art Long and myself were tracking bigfoot on Upper Bluff Creek. These tracks were fresh as you'll ever find. Shortly after they left the creek and started climbing the mountain, we were brought up short by what sounded like something pounding on a rather hollow tree or perhaps log with a very big club. These sounds were being made in what could have been taken to be a coated series. Eventually I found a large stick and a log and started pounding out a series of my own. Each time I stopped my series of pounding, it was repeated from above exactly, both in timing and the number of blows I had struck, only very much louder. This continued for some fifteen or twenty minutes, whereas this story or experience is much too long to recount here. At this time, I am just as convinced today as Art and I were that day. It happened that one of the Bigfoot creatures was doing the pounding some thirty or forty yards ahead of us in the dense timber and undergrowth. Art refused to move one step further in that direction and wanted only to return post hace. So my investigation of the area the sound had come from was done rather hurriedly, was incomplete, and did not prove anything one way or the other. Don't bother yourself, George, wondering if it could have been any of the usual animals or another human. It wasn't. We've already been through that. Hoping the above will be of some little help to you. I'll say bye for this time and be off to the bush near Hazelton again. All the best wishes, Bob, tipmos.
Speaker 2: Ah so.
Speaker 3: Very rad Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and beyond with Cliff and Bogo. Will be right back after these messages to mind now. A few months later, George Hass actually published this particular letter from Bob in his newsletter from the Bar Area Group newsletter Manimals Now isn't animals?
Speaker 5: Manimals was McLaren's thing, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was the Bigfoot bulletin, the Bigfoot bulletin.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he actually published this letter a few weeks or a few months later, and it's quarterly newsletter. But but so that makes this possibly possibly the very very first written account of tree knocking.
Speaker 1: I wish we could see George's letter because he's saying, in answer to your question, to the best of my recollection, I have heard the rock pounding that you described. Oh yeah, he's responded, like George, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, have you ever heard this?
Speaker 3: You know that kind of thing? Yeah, yeah, so it makes me wonder. But who knows, Maybe that's in there too. There's files on George Haas. Who knows what's in there. You know, we will see, we will see. But yeah, very interesting stuff because this and that was in fifty eight or fifty nine. You know, that was like at the birth of Bigfoot essentially, and you know, as I'm kind of gathering things together and trying to gather information and maybe even trying to get a book outline together or something, like that. I've run across other things that were observed i'll say, discovered in nineteen fifty eight or fifty nine, including tree snaps and tree twists. Like some of these things that we kind of take for granted, they were there from the very very beginning, and tree knocking is apparently one of them. It's so interesting to me that doctor Meldrum, I think, finally came around to the tree knocking thing, but for many many years he was like, I don't know about that. Because even in June, when I got to spend so much time with him before he passed in June, he says, so, Cliff, you really think these things knock? They go absolute one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you never, like I remember like just doing like what do you like, Jiff? How can you not know that's what they do? Like? Do they definitely do it one hundred percent? Well?
Speaker 3: I think it was just very very skeptical and wanted as much input as possible, you know, which you can't blame any scientists or person. We should all be like that in a way.
Speaker 2: But I double guaranteed it. Cliff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well of course you did, and I'm sure that your your voice carried much more weight than most other people's. But yeah, really cool letter, really interesting correspondence, a window into the past, like I said, probably to at least to my knowledge at least. I mean, if there's another one, I'd love to hear about it from our listeners. Send it to you know, to be on podcast at gmail dot com. If there's an earlier reference to tree knocking in any sort of way, I would love to know about it, because that's, you know, November of fifty eight or fifty nine, that Bob Tipmos is down a Bluff Creek and tracking a Sasquatch and this is what he this is what he heard down there. And it's not only did he hear knocking, hear the pounding, but he would do it and it would copy him. That's super significant because that's the kind of thing that occasionally happens even still today. But right there in November of fifty eight or fifty nine, Bob Tipmos was pounding cadence and number of pine and like those things were being answered in kind to imitate his own pounding in the depths of Bluff Creek, and Bluff Creek's a wild place today. I can only imagine what it was like in fifty eight or fifty nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember, I had that happened to me a couple of years ago. Remember I told you about that where I was clapping my hands and it was daytime and it was clapping back in the Redwoods.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, it happened. I'm on camera doing it with something in Australia. Yeah, the kind of thing happens. Yeah, very interesting. And you know this may I mean, I think there's earlier I think there's earlier mentions of rock clacking. I could be wrong, but I think the rock clacking thing dates back earlier. Maybe not in association with Bigfoot, but in some of those historic newspaper reports. I have it in my head that there's an earlier reference to that, and I don't know what it is. But maybe again, maybe one of our listeners does and they can send it her away. But I don't think this is the first time that rock clacking was associated with it. But to my knowledge, tree knocking is so. But who's art long?
Speaker 5: That is a good question because that didn't sound familiar to me.
Speaker 2: Oh, wasn't he a logger? Was he a local lagger?
Speaker 4: Up? There?
Speaker 2: No idea I think that might. I think he might have been a local logger up there.
Speaker 3: Let's see if I can come up with that answer real fast.
Speaker 1: I googled art long Bigfoot, but I don't see anything, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I was looking up. I just look that kiddy matt where he lived up there in BC. He was he was right there, I mean he could he was. I mean that that place is awesome. It's way north of Bella, coolas. I mean, it's up there in northern BC and like just a killer spot. I went at the head of an inlet.
Speaker 3: That's where I think it was a taxi driver or something. Wasn't he up There'd be great if somebody got the resources together to write a biography of Bob Timmis, because so little is known about him, because he didn't bother writing anything now or sharing. He wasn't out there for attention. He was just doing it right. Yeah, there might be photographs of this other footprinting casts out there, and I have photographs with all the collection that's in the Willow Creek Museum. But oh, speaking of the Willow Creek Museum, do you guys see the new documentary. I watched it myself, and I hardly ever watch any bigfoot stuff.
Speaker 2: I just watched it last night.
Speaker 3: It's called Willow Creek. It's on YouTube. Turned out it was a student project, but they released it on YouTube and apparently it's making the rounds. And our good friend Eric Nelson, who's one of the guys the board of directors volunteers at the Willow Creek Museum, he's the central figure in it. Todd Samples, Yeah, Todd Samples is in there. When camping with him this past June out of the Bluff Creek. He was a really good guy, a good tracker, super fun guy.
Speaker 2: The only problem, my problem with it, it was just kind of as another just talking heads rehashing the same stuff. It was like the production on it was like a plus plus like better than anything you see on TV. Really, like you know, the cinematography and all that. But I like the but in the end it was I was like kind of waiting for him to go out and do stuff and show more stuff from the field, and it was just kind of just interview.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but it was it was a student project after all, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean for for like some of this is any thing about bigfoot introduction, it was it was it was good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I liked it. I liked it, and of course, anything we can do to help the Willow Creek Museum get on everybody's map. I think it is better for the subject and better for the Willow Creek area, of course, So I was thrilled that somebody did that.
Speaker 1: Since you're going through that stuff, is there anything else you've you've stumbled across yet that you like a holy crap moment?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, there's been even packing it up. There were a lot of holy crap moments.
Speaker 2: You should have. You should have a weekly update clip on your holy craps.
Speaker 3: It'd be like another Bobo story time but different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, way better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just saying you have a lot of crap in your in your a lot of fecal stories, shall we say? Well, you know, I've been trying to I'm going to start doing some more updating the well not updated. I'm going to be notifying I guess the NABC members as things come together. But I'm also hesitant, like, for example, just as a quick teaser, I guess before because I see we're kind of running out of time here. As a quick teaser, I found you know, obviously, I have the original five point tracks from Meldrum in nineteen ninety six, and Jeff kept a stack of photographs in the same drawer as his casts from the Five Points area ninety six. Those are the ones that he details in this book at the beginning of his book and talks about all the details he saw, and it's what really convinced him that these animals are real and that he would be negligent of his duty as an anthropologist to ignore this question, especially when he was so perfectly qualified to look into this particular kind of evidence, you know, as being an expert in foot anatomy than by pedalism. So I've got those the original casts now, and as well as much of photographs of those footprints in the ground, as well as probably a dozen or more others. Just the other night, like two nights ago, maybe I opened a file and there were other photographs from that same scene, including a picture taken by Jeff's brother that of doctor Meldrum like kneeling down documenting one of the footprint casts, which is really interesting and a snapshot into history, because it was that moment that really solidified I think Jeff was very interested in the subject. But it was that moment which was which was Jeff's first in person contact with the evidence, you know, and that's what really did it for him. And so I ran across a photograph of him examining these footprints in the ground, as well as handwritten notes. I don't know if they're from the scene because there's no dirt or anything on him, but he might have written them directly afterwards, but it is definitely his handwriting talking about that day, about how he visited Summerlin and these other people were present, and then he visited Paul who and Paul didn't remember who he was at first, and all that kind of stuffs. And then there's some handwritten drawing or hand drawn sketches of the footprints in the ground with various anatomical features pointed out and things like dat dramaticallythics evident on medial side of this and that and whatever. So yet, that kind of stuff is what really tickles my fancy because it's snapshots in the history that we're still benefiting from. You know, doctor Meldrim was a giant in our field.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you have to get a new building, cliff, you, I mean, with a Meldrum wing, a crafts wing. I mean, you we got so much stuff. You need a way bigger building.
Speaker 3: I know, I know we're gonna need a bigger boat. Yeah for sure, for sure, But you know eventually, eventually our rent is so good right now, that's when we renegotiated our lease. I mean our landlords, who are fantastic people. I just love our landlords are really really kind, funny people, and they and I just so appreciate them because they never check it check up on me. I've made their building so much better than what it is or what it was. We bring families to the complex because you know that there's a bar, there's a pizza place, there's a coffee place, and an awesome burrito place, and that's it and besides us, right, so we bring families in who wouldn't normally be there otherwise, and they go to other businesses and order coffee or food or whatever. We get it. We've been on the Discovery Channel, We've been on Animal Planet, We've been on History Channel. We get international visitors like almost every week. I mean we had people from the Netherlands day and the UK on Saturday when I was there both that same day. What other thing in Boring, Oregon? Does that, you know? I mean, it's not a slight against Boring Oregon.
Speaker 2: It's it's aptly named.
Speaker 3: It's an apptly named city, shall we say. I say it all the time. Nothing against the feed store. But we are the most exciting thing in Boring.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys, I mean like you're not even really Boring. I mean you're you're you're a whole little separate, little like just off the freeway, little little you know, a couple of buildings, gas station, pizza and the bar or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not in downtown Boring, that hustle and bustle of downtown Boring. But but we are. We are in the unincorporated city of Boring. So but but anyway, our landlords recognize the value of what we bring. All the local uh, tourism industries, mountain hood territories, travel Oregon, all those people they love us were like like their poster child from when they need something cool and interesting to put on the posters and you know whatever else. So they recognize us, and they were there. My landlords were exceedingly gracious when we renegotiated our lease. So I think I'm just gonna bide my time unless something drops in my lap, that's perfect. I'm just going to bide my time and save money for that initial down payment on that commercial loan that it would be necessary because because otherwise I got to have to refinance, you know, things that I have and stuff, and it's like it's just a big and the museum doesn't get to buy the property, you know, Cliff and Melissa have to buy the property, you know, which is which changes the dynamic of the interaction quite a bit, you know, when I'm when I'm buying a big building and stuff like that. So it's a little complex. But luckily, our rent is so forgiving at this point that I can do with a slightly smaller than wished facility for the sake of saving money for a better one someday. You know, I can sock this money away because they expect to really like a ten to fifteen percent down payment and these and the commercial building the size that we need is not going to be cheap.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think the smart thing to do. And again, unless something perfect drops in my lap, I get it. You know, I won't turn that away because my landlord, this sounds like my landlords said, you know, if you find the great they know I'm looking, and they said, if you get something, just come talk to us. We'll work it out, you know. So they're not going to like as sue me or something if something great happens and something drops in my lap. So yeah, they're really really nice people like I can't see their praises high enough. So anyway, Yeah, they're aware that we need a larger building, and they're aware that we're kind of halfway keeping an eye out and if something drops my lap, great, But in the meantime, my rent is so forgiving that I might as well stay there and just you know, out with the old and of the new. Like the next few months, we'll be pulling out some of the old displays that we've had up for a couple of years and putting brand new ones in. I've got a couple of new photographs. I have photographs of sasquatches that I have permission to use by their owners, so I'll be putting those up here. Of course, we have the doctor Meldrum and doctor Krantz collection as well to integrate somehow. And Brian Smith, the veteran bigfoot researcher, just gave me the original co cuter bill cast. I want to make a display out of that. We got to have him on as a guest as well. There's a lot of cool things coming up, and wintertime is our time to do it because summer's too busy with customers. We just can't we can't pull away. But wintertime gets a little quiet and lonely in the NABC, so it gives us more time to improve the place.
Speaker 2: So is that I guess that's about a wrap then for this.
Speaker 3: Week, I think we covered a lot of ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that was a good one. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: I hear from a lot of people that they enjoy us just kicking things around and the banter between friends. You know, it's nice to have interviews and stuff like that and guests and everything. But at the same time, I don't hear any negative reviews of us just hanging out and shooting the poop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that tends to be a lot of people's favorite type of episode.
Speaker 2: Well cool, all right, we folks were Now next, we're going to go listen to Matt Preuitz, the best bigfoot ed bondistore I've heard in at least a decade, so we're gonna go over there and out of our Patreon and do that over there for our members. So thanks for listening, and until next week, you'll keep it Squatchy.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to this week's episode of Bigfoot and Beyond. If you liked what you heard, please rate and review us on iTunes, subscribe to Bigfoot and Beyond wherever you get your podcasts, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Bigfoot and Beyond podcast. You can find us on Twitter at Bigfoot and Beyond. That's an N in the middle, and tweet us your thoughts and questions with the hashtag Bigfoot and Beyond