Speaker 1: What's up, guys? How is everyone doing today on this great in fabulous Monday morning. Yeah, it's a drumpol, Good morning, Good morning guys. How is everyone doing this morning? Hm?
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: So hope everyone is staying safe? Did I ask?
Speaker 2: Can? I?
Speaker 1: By the way, hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I hope everybody's staying safe this morning. No, humble her, It's Riley, good morning. Hey, good morning. How you How you doing? Riley?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty good.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. Here's so that leasy girl, that Lucy Lissy.
Speaker 3: The hot chick from Locale unfamiliar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's actually I knew who she was because she worked for GT as Grim's toys show wrestling out of New Jersey.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that she worked for.
Speaker 1: Graham and and guess who Grim had a little thing for, Lacy No Becky.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, So I think I think Lucy knew a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people from Loco because you know, they weren't on the show before Michael. She knew Michael.
Speaker 3: Makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the other thing is, so they're blaming they're blaming the hotel staff about what happened at content hotel with that.
Speaker 3: Skid Sean, Yeah, well Gino's I think Geno is a fucking blubbering pussy right because he posts what what are we supposed to take it as? When he posts a picture of his driver's license, he tried to like backpedal it and be like, oh, I was just saying we were gonna show videos of him drunk. Bullshit, you posted his driver license. That was obviously a doc's threat.
Speaker 1: By the way. So so I so Howard is supposed to talk about his deal today.
Speaker 3: Isn't that tomorrow?
Speaker 1: No days?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 1: He usually does show on Mondays, but he was supposed to do it last Monday, and he didn't do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, he postponed it and everybody was like, are you fucking kidding me? Like it was already advertised too far out, and then he delayed another week.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But one of the things that I also want to say is a lot of Howard's people. Number one, Brin Hadley wasn't even something Howard found. He was found on Bubbo before going to Howard. But I digress.
Speaker 3: I think the greatest talent of Howard ever had on his hands was already laghing and it's tragic that he fired him and then never replaced him with another comedian. It just became like a boring interview show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the thing is, it's like and then the whole thing with like you know Howard is like, oh, I you know he here's the thing. You could you have so many people working for you. You know a lot of the other shows they don't have a lot of people working for them. Jim and Sam just Sam now, thankfully.
Speaker 3: Just Sam the Sam Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah or Sam. I don't know. He might he might be over there kissing the w's ass because that's what he does. That's what he did. He was out all all the paper views. Sam Roberts was the interview guy for all of the shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, he does like a lot of sports stuff. It's just weird that he's running like a comedy showed just him, like, I'm surprised Serious didn't try to get him like a like a like a one tier lower from Jim Norton co host.
Speaker 1: Hey, Riley, we got somebody backstage. Ladies and gentlemen, Bobby.
Speaker 2: Nick, Hey, Jake, how's it going man?
Speaker 1: This is Riley Bobby.
Speaker 2: Hello, Riley, you to see you man.
Speaker 1: We're just talking about Howard. By the way, we're just talking about.
Speaker 2: Howard mister, Yeah, did he make us? Did he make us?
Speaker 4: A radio?
Speaker 1: Not yet? Give one? Showed me a place that where you think the guy is a streaming There was a person on YouTube streaming the the whole the whole show over on on his YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, Mas been on here.
Speaker 2: I heard I heard yeah, Matt and you made up with Abby the other day. So that's that's good, Jake.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of by the way, I got, by the way number one. Seldom. Uh someone has actually sending me a some merch who hold on, I'm trying to remember the at all. The last name wrong, Justin k E m p l E.
Speaker 2: Justin Campbell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard that name before. Unnerving brains. He's an unnerving brain on you on uh X never brain. I don't know it's a it's a merg store. But oh hey, I just want to tell you good morning, Chops.
Speaker 3: How you doing brother, morning sir Chops? Yeah, morning from other guy.
Speaker 1: Uh let me let me tell you, Chumps said to him, and uh so, what did you think about Lemmy having to watch ten hours.
Speaker 2: Of Oh god?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Aaron begging, oh my god, fucking the Venmo rubble rands super chats.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was just said over and over again, over and over, just like loops. Ten hours of that yesterday did good. She finished it across the finish line.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I want to ask this so number one. I So last night I went got into a a little bit of a I was getting bored, so I started so I was like, let me check something out, and I built a new all my links page.
Speaker 2: All my links page. I've never heard of that before. And another like.
Speaker 1: It's like a link tree. Yeah, but I figured you.
Speaker 3: Can see my link tree on the screen, shameless plood ah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh so I want to ask, is you've been you know, you've not been doing shows a lot lately, Bobby.
Speaker 2: I mean I've been taking breaks here and there, but I've been doing shows. I did. I did one yesterday, I'll be doing more today.
Speaker 1: Chris said that you were. Chris said that when you were taking breaks that you were raised quick. They said, they you raised quit your show.
Speaker 2: I raged quit my show.
Speaker 1: That's what Chris was saying.
Speaker 3: That's what the people are saying.
Speaker 2: Well, eleven think that, uh yeah, you know what yeah, there was a Friday show that I might have rage quit. Uh, yeah, because you know, something important to me. It's the community against I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that always sucks.
Speaker 1: So oh and by the way, I just wanted to tell you, By the way, I did my first carsh ticket stream yesterday.
Speaker 2: I seen I see some of it anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but luckily only made two dollars off this carose tickets paid five.
Speaker 2: Damn jake. That's one of the reasons why I don't gamble or buy any lottery tickets or anything like that. You know, you never break even. We didn even break even.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but luckily. But the scene is, it's like, but I want to what So Riley knows a lot of the local guys. Yeah, Riley does shows the local local.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Him and Scott would get along. Oh what did you guys?
Speaker 1: So what did you think about keem uh monetizing the death of King Kobra.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know if I would necessarily call it monetizing the death of king. A lot of people were doing like celebration of life sort of streams, Like I did a stream that day honoring King Cobra. Drank some alcoholic eggnog and watch some clips and honored the legends. So I'm just as guilty if Keem is guilty.
Speaker 1: Uh you listen top to the link.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do it. I haven't seen him in a while.
Speaker 1: He said. Oh, and by the way, he's also said that he's done with corn. They ended, Uh we got no name, no no way they finished. Uh, we got no name.
Speaker 2: What happened there?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Artistic differences.
Speaker 1: Maybe I think I think corn was getting burned up. But KRN was this morning, uh watching Aaron goes on this morning walk and Aaron, I am not done with corn. The boys just got too busy, so we just ended it for now.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe going on a little hiatus again. When this happened before.
Speaker 1: Oh, so I been working. I've been I've been trying to do other stuffs, have you.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What Also, by the way, a certain boy from uh, by the way, I just want to let you know that I didn't. Here's the thing, Chris is like trying to start some stuff again.
Speaker 2: Who wish Chris peeps?
Speaker 1: And also yeah, well and also.
Speaker 2: I just gotta play the victim, right.
Speaker 1: Jib is over there? Like, so here's the thing. I have none of my music, none of my banners are on here, none of my ship is on here on this.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah, I see that King Jane thing.
Speaker 1: Chop talk, chops talk. But uh, I think that people do forget that we here's the thing, and you got to go and do be up live in a couple of hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do, ye.
Speaker 1: Sperman diaper man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she made something else. I think I made it like a month ago already.
Speaker 1: I got diaperman by the way, by the way, by the way, he Owen Owen says, huh.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah it was, says I both. Yeah, you can blow me. Owen can blow me for real?
Speaker 3: What did I wouldn't do.
Speaker 2: He's just a piece of ship. He's fair enough. He's always been a piece of ship. He's yeah, yeah, I'll tell you what I did to him. I left his stupid show. That's what I did, like three years ago, and he's had a vendetta against me ever since.
Speaker 3: So you guys had like a podcast that you did together and you left.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got to basement. They So people that were on Bobby's show was also so stormy. Andrew Scott, Bobby friend a lot of the people that are on on filter and Bob. Shoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And what he's what he's really jealous about, is that we all went on without him, uh you know, and he was He wasn't included, he wasn't allowed in our little club. He sold to this thing that I manipulated everybody against him. Fuck that I did. Everybody seeing that he was a piece of ship and nobody wanted to have anything to do with him after he was just attacking me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody's everybody's adults with free will, and they looked at the situation and they made a choice. There was no manipulation involved.
Speaker 2: I didn't have to I didn't have to do anything to get everybody to leave him. I was like I honestly, I was hoping that show would go on without me.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, by the way, they're giving us, uh, Lucie, if they get you us any uh, by the way, they give us a saldboard.
Speaker 2: Now. Yeah, I've seen that. Nice default sounds. Yeah, that's that.
Speaker 3: The Tappa's.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, sorry, I'm I'm I'm uh, what's the good chart?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hm, noise? Nice Jake. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: Bang bang bang.
Speaker 2: That was a loud one.
Speaker 3: One me when I try to walk into a room but I missed the door.
Speaker 2: Damn, damn. So I don't. It's your name, says Riley Cinematic Universe. What do you? What do you usually cover? Uh? Do you? You? You podcast? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do? I do like nine different podcasts. That's that's where the meme comes from, is uh.
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do a whole bunch of ships, some like some pop culture stuff, some comedy stuff, different shows with different co hosts, different talents. Just throwing ship at the wall and seeing what sticks.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I can appreciate that.
Speaker 1: He also so he covers a stutter and John.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do. I do a show called lowcount. Nobody's gonna talk about lowcuts stuff and what a sacurating character.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, uh, I just also want to let people know that Bobby Nick has a hey, what's up? Him sixty? Him sixty covers locales too on his show Worse than the Internet.
Speaker 3: There you go, What's up? M sixty?
Speaker 1: Poodle beauty Doodle beauty, Uh Rev and shame Shamey Shaney Shaney a prize and Rev I forget Rev's name.
Speaker 3: Well, these are all new names to me.
Speaker 1: These are all low cows. These as.
Speaker 3: It's always interesting to find a new local. Most recently I learned about was it you. No, it was not you who told me about this guy. It was it was some different guy in my chat. But it was this guy named Andy Ditch, who I guess like runs around and fakes autism. So that guy that was that was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, you said Andy Ditch or Andy Dick Andy Ditch.
Speaker 3: Interesting, But maybe it's a work and he actually does have autism and I'm being tricked by internet assholes.
Speaker 1: But listen, if he's making autism, he's gonna get farther across the US.
Speaker 3: They go, Hell, yeah, just broke from by the way, I just broke a Ruber's cube.
Speaker 2: Oh no, how do you do that?
Speaker 1: I just slipped when you told me about Indy disching what he was doing.
Speaker 2: I just you got so mad that you destroyed it is what it is. But Jake, So yeah, So we're good now, buddy, or what we're good? We're running run on High five.
Speaker 1: No porn bomb play, no.
Speaker 2: No I will, Jake, Do I have a reputation for porn bombing? Anybody? I have never porn bombed one person in my whole entire You were the one.
Speaker 1: That brought no Will into the group.
Speaker 2: Uh, no, no, I didn't. I saw her on I saw her in.
Speaker 5: Oh she she latched onto me and uh, what's her names?
Speaker 2: Uh? Where's the Sparkles? Came on there for the first time.
Speaker 1: Versus Sparkles, And then that's where when we met a lot of the people that were in versus sports. We get to meet my She's a drunk asshole Cowboys fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a lot of interesting people over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, like Noel, like Noel.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, my little nephew, I got a little bit of news for your body.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: My little nephew got keeped out of school for uh he got caught with a vapeh.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying my little nephew's name. I'm not gonna you know.
Speaker 3: What great is he in?
Speaker 1: I think he was. He's fifteen, okay, And it's crazy how how early these kids will start vaping.
Speaker 3: Now, I like, I know friends with like little brothers, and like they're telling me about how they're vaping in like middle school.
Speaker 1: I'll say it, but I did make a new TikTok.
Speaker 2: A TikTok. What are you doing there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do you bro clips to the Math, to the mak Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, don't let your kids play roadblocks?
Speaker 2: What is roadblocks? Appearing a lot about roadblocks lately?
Speaker 1: It's a building game.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, it's like.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a pretty addictive game. But I think the problem more recently is like there's been a there's been a pedophile issue on there, like Hanson's doing a documentary about it, and ship like, no way, that's not good.
Speaker 1: Ands p d.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, I forgot about you tube being yos.
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 3: How I do it is? I just knows all the time, and nobody cares because I'm not getting any views, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna be streaming today? Riley?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I gotta do locout. Nobody's probably in a couple of hours here. It's probably gonna be a pretty chill one. It doesn't seem like there's a whole lot going on in the l c U. I don't have any anything.
Speaker 1: Tina and uh Tina and uh Albert taking a vacation.
Speaker 3: Oh are they?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's your channel what's what's what's your channel name?
Speaker 3: Riley and Friends Friends?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, but but but it's spelled different Riley spelt different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me I can link it in chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want to do that.
Speaker 1: There we go, all right.
Speaker 2: Right on. I don't know. I'll give you suf.
Speaker 3: Thank you much.
Speaker 2: I just got a get over to cube here. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I might, I might. I might have lied a couple days ago when I said I wasn't gonna talk about Veto again unless he quit the biggest problem in the universe because he's been he's been continually up to no good and then he rage quit because Dick yelled at him last episode. He was trying to say that like Dick was lying about like some text that Vito sent to his wife, and Dick yelled at him, and Vito just hung up and left in the middle of the show. Yoom.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. The only person so they did that content hotel show this week, and the only person there was only one person that was part of that part of the Compound media crew that wasn't there was Eric was he Rock?
Speaker 2: Oh? You Rock? Wasn't there?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: I didn't know that Dave Lindahl was there.
Speaker 3: We're at Garrett and Steve there.
Speaker 1: Garrett and Steve was there, the Boot Boys were there. I didn't see Drew. I didn't see Drew.
Speaker 2: I didn't see I didn't see any of it. I don't know. I was as soon as he podcasting Jake.
Speaker 3: True to make your own content. Who cares about this hotel?
Speaker 1: But it's very creepy hotel that they pairts even staying there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what somebody was saying yesterday. Is like a crash hotel. And Chrissy wasn't even staying there.
Speaker 3: And I don't blame her for that. If I, if I, if I had a whole hotel plan where a bunch of random fans were gonna be parasocially running around trying to talk to me, I would probably have a secondary place to stay too, I understand.
Speaker 1: But also they so here's the thing. There's a video of Lilah and someone drunk drokes singing karaoke, and there was like, here's the thing, Gino, Gino, Gino, and them we're on in Twitter criticize and uh Schizosan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good old Schizoshan. I guess he got drunk at the bar and they kicked him out and they wouldn't give him a refund. His co host did not help matters. I don't think I love Crimson, who is Schizoshan's co host on his show, The After Problem, but he tends to get extremely aggressive when anybody wrongs him or his friends, and it usually does more harm than good in working the problem out. I think Sean might have gotten a refund if it weren't for Crimson rocking the boat, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I really don't know any of these characters, but it sounds from what I've heard about, it sounds pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's always something going on in that world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it seems like it. It seems like it. I used to be a compound subscriber.
Speaker 1: Bobby Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby.
Speaker 4: J j j K j k j JK.
Speaker 2: What's up, man?
Speaker 1: So what do you think about Number one? Howard might staying was serious?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I mean I knew that this whole, like, oh, the story planted in the media, probably all from from from Stern himself and you know, trying to make a wave, trying to get in the news again because he hasn't been relative relevant for a while now. You know, as far as I'm I'm I'm concerned. You know, I haven't listened to him. I know that. So yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there there are plenty of years when it comes to.
Speaker 2: See. The whole thing is that this is nothing new. These contract negotiations come up every five years, and every time he makes a big deal about how he's not signing again and everything, but he always end up signing. No, it's just it's just cycle. It's a regular cycle. He wants to make everybody question it this time. You know, I think he just he wanted to try to judge up a new audience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was trying to rock the boat, get some people in for the drama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. And guess what he's probably he probably had a lot of new listeners.
Speaker 3: Tool he probably probably worked. Yeah, I think I think Stern's there's a lot of failures with London Stern. But I think the big mistake was not I said this a minute ago, but like, really, the big mistake was not replacing Laradi Lang with another comic. I think it would probably have prove tenfold if there was a comic there, fucking any comic. Put fucking Matt rife there and it'll be a thousand times better than what it is now.
Speaker 2: Well know, because you know, every time, every time I've listened in the last five years, ten years, even, you know, it just it just starts, I guess fifteen years. It just it usually just starts off him and Robin bantering back and forth, and then he's bullshitting about the little shows that he's watched, uh, you know, over the past twenty four hours or whatever. Uh you know, and it's it's like, what the fuck? Who cares? Who gives a flying fuck? And then maybe once in a while I'll have Richard Christian and U.
Speaker 4: And sal pop In.
Speaker 2: Do do something gay, you know.
Speaker 1: But the watching the show. Here's the thing, it's J d J d Uh what's J Hummer or hunting hum Harmier. Yeah, here's the thing. Bring Wendy back. Wendy was the funny one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whack pack. They should uh well, I don't know, yeah, I guess I guess they did.
Speaker 1: You like the lizards?
Speaker 2: I did like the lizards, Jake. That was I thought that was funny. I mean, I know, I was awesome. It was very accurate. We were very accurate lizards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to say this, it's a you know that they're given almost d ran a new a new studio, but you're you're trying to like do you other stuff, you know, instead of doing Howard in the morning. Why don't you only you only you only you don't get Howard for three days a.
Speaker 2: Week now, yeah, any shorter show as well. I mean he used to do he used to do five hours and he went to like four. Now he's like three maybe, yeah, exactly stupid, Yes, summer's off now for the past five years.
Speaker 3: What if this little stunt of his was truly enough to get serious to like renew at a rate he would accept. They're tripping because this this buzz is gonna go away so quickly, and it's gonna go back to nobody's fucking listening to Howard and they give him fucking one hundred million dollars again for no reason.
Speaker 2: See, I I don't think they would be stupid enough to give him that much money.
Speaker 1: He got the k Rock, he owns, the NBC days, the w NBC days, he owns the audios for that.
Speaker 2: I heard, yeah, but I mean it doesn't really matter though, it doesn't really matter what what's there because like you know, even if you listen to Howard one on one, it's it's all cut up. It's all they've taken a lot of the people out. You know, they won't play classic bits because.
Speaker 3: They won't pay at all.
Speaker 1: They were stupid.
Speaker 2: They're editing, they're editing themselves. I've heard lot.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 2: I forget how long ago it was, but I listened to a live show and there was there was a major rent where he was calling Gary a kunt and ship like that. Replay gone. But they edit, they edit the live show, you know, after the fact for the replay. It's like, I don't I don't even understand. It's isn't it's supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Uh uh?
Speaker 2: Why he went to stereo so he could say whatever he wanted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then he cocked out unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And I also want to say that, you know, no Filter so filters, but I'll shut.
Speaker 2: Up some filters.
Speaker 3: A couple of filters.
Speaker 1: Talk about his show No Filter with Andrew with Andrew.
Speaker 2: Friend mm hmm, yeah, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at seven pm Eastern had No Filter Andrew on YouTube.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you know that I don't chat in your chat because you do sub only sub only moods to your channel.
Speaker 2: Body, you don't you don't sub Why.
Speaker 1: I because I because of our fight.
Speaker 2: Well go resb Jake. Don't be a lame. Don't be a lame. Go resub.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do like three to four uh members only shows.
Speaker 3: I gotta do the members only shows.
Speaker 2: Gotta take you gotta take care of the members. Yeah, exactly, No, I do, we do. No filter doesn't the members only show on Saturday. I do members only Lunatic Lounge on Wednesday on my channel at Bobby Nick ninety seventy eight. And I also do members only Late Night with Bobby Nick on Thursdays. But the three three members only shows between two channels. So yeah, so there you go. There you go, Jake. That's how it works, man, Jake, And you're there, Jake.
Speaker 1: But uh hey, so quick thing, we gotta talk about something.
Speaker 2: Who's talking about it?
Speaker 1: Who is better? Who's better? Who's better? Howard, Gary and Howard and them or the boys? Locale?
Speaker 3: I mean probably Pe Coward is better than Local, but I don't know about now Howard.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about talking about local, uh local with with Kim Boogie.
Speaker 3: And rustall, Oh God with Rastov, I am not.
Speaker 1: Giving Wings a shout out. Fuck Wings, Fuck that TV bastard.
Speaker 3: What you got against Wings?
Speaker 1: The DV charges that he uh did a back camp.
Speaker 3: We didn't get any DV charges. He wasn't charged with anything. He could have he did probably could have. Yeah, I mean, uh, they did a show when when when they did, like the reunion show with Boogie Wings and Tommy he could they kind of like explained the situation out.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. Keep so put Temmy back on the main show and then and then give Ken his job back.
Speaker 3: But they don't want to split the money four ways, is what I'm betting it is.
Speaker 1: They came off there like yeah, like Keim.
Speaker 3: Peacefully retire and get back to his fucking life. Put Tommy on there. Let Rastov fucking deal with the logistics.
Speaker 4: And just do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Keem can still deal with the logistics and just be behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I like him on the show, but I'd much rather Tommy c than him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I really don't. Here's the thing. The only show that I do watch is the Locale Chubby.
Speaker 3: I've never gotten into that one. Are they actually entertaining those ladies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of them was on the Doaker team for Milkers.
Speaker 3: Whatever happened to Milkers, it's now local.
Speaker 1: It was Local Ginger. One of the other channels took possession of Local Ginger or Local Reaper took possession of the channel.
Speaker 3: But like, did the did the Milkers get fired or did they just like reboot the show?
Speaker 1: There's no, there was no they Savage Savage rocks you and all of them quit now it's just.
Speaker 3: It's just oh yeah, they were hanging out with Becky and then didn't get paid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the only one that didn't get didn't was let go first was cycle Mom. Glammy does her own show. Now Glammy does her old cycle Mom does her own stuff. Say all this ship, but I haven't slept like worth the day on because it's Monday.
Speaker 2: Somebody's got a case of the mondays.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't remember. I have to be up at like no grab grab grab.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah I remember. Now yeah, you're your weekly routine, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh, I I just also want to tell you that that people you know, I love.
Speaker 4: What happened to your arm? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I just have a rash on my arm girl, the one, this one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the rash. Oh damn?
Speaker 4: How many?
Speaker 1: Who's fatter Riley or Bobby?
Speaker 3: I mean, I waived myself today. I know how much eye weigh. It's pretty high. It's a high number. Close three ninety eight. Okay, yeah, you went more than me though, Yeah I started. I'm starting my diet back up today as the plan. So we're gonna try to curb this. I gotta comment on strange gitting on Aaron, uh telling me to get my health in check. And I was like, I'm not letting one of these fucking toe boys mock me. I'm gonna lose.
Speaker 6: Weight, by the way. Uh So, so here's the thing. So I'm the cheam. Bobby is like the wings, so you gotta be our boogie Riley.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I agree with that assessment. I feel like Bobby is more of a boogie and I'm.
Speaker 2: More of a wings.
Speaker 3: That could be Yeah, there you go, because the way I a lot of three man show dynamics can be boiled down to like you've got you've got the main guy running it, You've got his primary like conversational bouncing.
Speaker 2: It's kind of.
Speaker 3: Sorry, so that so that's key. Keem is the main host, Boogie's the bouncing pad, and Wings is the sniper.
Speaker 2: There you go. I like it. I dig it, man. Sorry, honestly, the only one I know out of all of them, though, is is Boogie.
Speaker 4: I mean getting yeah, yeah, so long.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's pretty gay, Jake, that was pretty gay? Uh yeah, yeah, I don't I don't even remember how I found Boogie to nine eight because I didn't.
Speaker 6: A way.
Speaker 2: Hey are you taking a piss cat?
Speaker 3: Skip under the room?
Speaker 2: You're taking up prices?
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 2: As chip here? What the fuck.
Speaker 1: Was to sound cripp What is this?
Speaker 2: I don't know? What is this? Still my beating heart, holy ship me when I walk five steps.
Speaker 1: But I want to say this, So I got a question for us.
Speaker 2: All right, shoot, great question.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I don't even know how to answer.
Speaker 1: Who would you like to see be in handcuffs? Vito or or or Pat Dixon?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know much about Pat Dixon. I don't think I don't think Vito deserves handcuffs. Maybe he deserves a straight jacket. He's going a little insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm I'm I'm getting a little bit and I'm getting a little uh crazy with the sounds and think about soundboards.
Speaker 3: They're they're like too tempting. I've band alled soundboards from my programs because anytime I let any of my friends use a soundboard, they're just too insufferable with it. And I have to be like enough, stop stop doing it.
Speaker 2: You gotta be like Bobby Friend and no one to hit that button. That's right, Yeah, my buddy, Bobby Friend, he knows, he knows, he knows when it's needed and when it's not. Like that was totally unnecessary. Jake here, that's a I like that one. These are fucking loud. The Holy ship. You gotta cranked up the hundred damn damn. Kay. Yeahn't know, Jake gets.
Speaker 3: Very with all the power.
Speaker 2: H mh.
Speaker 1: By the way, so mm hmm. I know how to wake up somebody.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll work, Jay, did you get your dick something? I don't even know what the fuck that was.
Speaker 3: I like how Bobby like disappeared into his green screen white when that gun noise played. Mother, Hey, hey, it's fout that the drums sound more like bongos. The tambourine at the end of roes that like if you had just the bongos, that'd be good for like slam poetry, play the bongos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Boogie Boogie Boogie is a liar.
Speaker 3: Yeah he got he got a new liar tattoo. Did you see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Everybody kept affusing him with the one on his face being faked. So now he got it on like his his like knuckles.
Speaker 1: But uh did I But but I want to ask this, uh one more, one more stared for us to go around the horn.
Speaker 2: All right, that's the question, Jake.
Speaker 1: Who is so? Who would who? Who's who's best? Who's who's the better person? Juggle Jim or Becky Boot or Baky Boot.
Speaker 3: Becky Book. I don't know who that first one is, but Becky is a pretty bad person. I'm going to guess it's the first one.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna take Riley's word for it, and I'm gonna pick Juggle a Gin as well.
Speaker 1: So Jin's always just but he put my lean tree out there, Let me put my lean tree out there.
Speaker 2: Well that's not true anymore, Jake. I mean she's used to. I taught her not to do that.
Speaker 1: Far every every show you far her and then rehire her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it happens. It happens.
Speaker 3: Jake the Kid the Keen Star method of podcasting.
Speaker 2: Huh well, she's she's a firecracker, but sometimes she gets to to be too much of a handful.
Speaker 1: Jim made my way.
Speaker 2: Just gotta go away for a while.
Speaker 1: By the way, Jib made my logo.
Speaker 2: Oh right on, I like it.
Speaker 1: All right, I think we're gonna end. Do you want to say any plugs?
Speaker 2: She had a swatch at Bobby in nineteen seventy eight, BF Live the Vibe as well and No Filter with andrewd Friends. Search them all up on YouTube, folks, go subscribe.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, and go to that link you see on the screen Linkdr doe e Slash Riley Somatic Universe. It's got links to all sorts of YouTube channels and podcast feeds and social media's that I run where you can find all sorts of epic content for your ears.
Speaker 1: And we'll talk to you later. Hey, stay behind me, talk to you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, sounds good Bye.