Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: What is o guys?
Speaker 3: What is our guys?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 5: Word as you Let's see do you word?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 5: The world? I do? He got? How is every world?
Speaker 1: He goes.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Hes hoes every.
Speaker 3: Hey? What's up guys?
Speaker 5: What is up guys? How is everybody doing today? I'm okay, guys, I'm just sitting here relaxing. Just wanted to do a stream. I just wanted to do a stream today.
Speaker 3: What is up?
Speaker 5: What's up guys?
Speaker 4: Yu?
Speaker 5: What is up guys? How is everybody doing today? Yo? Mm hmmm, what's up? Oh?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: Call the man? How you doing?
Speaker 3: I went over to.
Speaker 5: I went over to California. Mats over there and uh.
Speaker 3: M yom, but what's up?
Speaker 5: Guys? But I want to say thank you guys very much.
Speaker 1: For mm hm.
Speaker 2: And m m that I had the wrong back mass up?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What is up guys? How is everyone doing? What's I'm sorry Abby about what happened. I am sorry Abby about what happened, Sweetheart. I wasn't mind of the rock. Sometimes i'minded the rock frame of mind. I apologize about what happened. Love you, sweetheart, matters dreaming.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm h m hm hm.
Speaker 5: Hm hm.
Speaker 6: Hm h.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel bad now that I heard people. I let me, let me go and find you. Let me found you. Damn it. No one, that's the jefas button.
Speaker 3: Firmed you on.
Speaker 5: Uh Nope, nope, I just fought. I think this is I think this is you, baby ud Be, baby Abby. I just followed you. I down blocked you and followed, and I'm sorry about what happened. It's you know, here's the thing. You're their air fry is actually good before I was when I was on air with Matt, I was eating air fraud toaster strudle. I'm gonna show you guys a picture that my I may want to see it.
Speaker 6: Here you go.
Speaker 5: There is Bobby and Wendy as lizards. There's Bobby and Windy as lizards.
Speaker 8: Okay, I am a little mold and by.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Little loo days. Hello, a little holloa favorite of the good as you.
Speaker 4: Hollo a.
Speaker 1: Little it's a lord.
Speaker 6: He is.
Speaker 4: Kay, I know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see this guy? Is that amazing?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hello? What's up in mortal Ai? How are you doing? Brother? Welcome? What's up immortal?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 5: He is doing over there on d Live. By the way, I'm by the way.
Speaker 6: We are love.
Speaker 5: So if anybody that does want to support the channel, I gotta say this because we do have to say it because of it's how we make our money. But are you doing immortal? What's up?
Speaker 3: By the way, If anybody that does wanna.
Speaker 5: Support the channel, the body be a coffee.
Speaker 3: Is there anybody that we do have?
Speaker 5: You can also sob over here over there on d Love. Yeah, let's sober off taker. If anybody that does want to give lemons, let's see if I can give Miss Devil a.
Speaker 3: I just like my stream, yo, miss W. Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 5: By the way, guys, I do have a little gilt for you guys. Just click the link so they I basically give you guys a one year free of my Patreon.
Speaker 3: How you doing, Miss W.
Speaker 5: I'm okay, guys, I'm just like.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 5: You can get the eight hour stream on the Patreon. The eight hour my first and only eight hour stream I've ever did on my own. Yeah, you can also get a lot of stuff that you can also do. They you guys will get like the stream. I might do so in a couple if I get some people over there.
Speaker 3: I'll get.
Speaker 5: Whoa, we got a man and an ice cream immortal AI. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 5: Go check out this is a so this is free to you guys because I'm paying for it. Oh it's Curtsey of me. You will get stuff that I pos, the Dellos of Audios, podcasts and all that. You'll get it on the Patreon. Just click the link. Enjoin. Just click the link of this enjoy. You got ten spots.
Speaker 6: And you can.
Speaker 5: You will also wait a minute, it I'll anyway, i'll X. Thank you for coming. A five dollars member. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Sorry guys.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I gotta see if that's a paid member or that's one of those free members that I just gave you. Thank you very much. Let me.
Speaker 3: Get that stiff.
Speaker 5: Little withdraw because I'm gonna get that that money will go. Thank you guys very much. I'll X. Thank you so much. Thank you so much. Brother. I do appreciate it. Thank you so much to do appreciate it. If you so, you guys will be getting a lot of stuff, including any podcast I.
Speaker 3: Do from e v mus.
Speaker 5: You will get the audio of it.
Speaker 3: Just click the link.
Speaker 5: Hey what's up, Hey Hey Liam?
Speaker 3: Liam?
Speaker 5: Liam dudole. What the hell, guys. Sorry, if I'm having a had a little tettal difficulties here, I'm such a bitch. No, it won't, No, it won't. It will just take you to a screen. Clicking down of Patreon link will take you to a screen to uh check it out and sign up. It's not gonna do anything to fuck up your machine. Yeah, yeah, I'm sending you a late Liam coming up. Thank you so much, Immortal immortal AI if you need it, if you want anything, okay, and we're using ev mooks by the way, uh Liam, Yeah, if anybody that does wanna h thank you so much, Immortal A A l oh, immortal OWL. I thought that always meant a hey I immortal AI, babe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 5: By the way, now they got h this way you can do this. You can do alight. Yeah, I'm I thought for a long time I thought that was a I. By the way, do your do your hearts, guys, do your hearts guys. H and yeah you will get so m yeah you know everybody else. Yeah, thank you guys so much, Thank you guys so much. Sums, thank you. Uh, i'll X for becoming an awl bam uh, you will love what we do.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 5: Let's see if.
Speaker 3: Fucking dazzy. Thank you guys.
Speaker 5: Liam?
Speaker 6: Is that you.
Speaker 5: Liam? Yeah, we can hear you, Ladies and gentlemen. From the Rain to Beato Verse, From the Rain to Beto Verse. It's Liam Michaely. We lost year.
Speaker 7: Here, I'm here. Can you hear me, Jake, we can hear you. Hell yeah, what's happening?
Speaker 6: Liam?
Speaker 5: Can you do me a favor? We have Immortal Immortal alone a picture on remember a five dollar Patreon member.
Speaker 7: Oh, Immortal L. Thanks Immortal L for joining Jake's Patreon.
Speaker 5: Why don't yeh? Thank you? By the way, So so I know you're a I know that you are a movie connoisseur.
Speaker 7: I am a connoisseur.
Speaker 5: Yes, why are you not on Movies with two K?
Speaker 7: Why aren't I on what? I'm sorry, didn't hear you?
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, there's a show so cut to the jib uh huh. There's a show called Movies with two K where he goes over old movies. They went over god Zaida lah they red they they went over. They watched the movie on rumble. They was watching movies.
Speaker 7: Well, I gotta tell you, Jake First of all, I've never heard of this show. I wasn't invited on it, so that's logistically why you've never seen me. But also quite honestly, I don't have a lot of time like Saturday night.
Speaker 5: In order to be Troy says, you like you lost a bunch of pounds.
Speaker 7: Troy, it's a it's an illusion. It's actually just I shaved off the rabbi beard. Now we don't look like Moses anymore. But ten pounds to my face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just want to say that Jib is the one that's letting me use his prosings for his on his books.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you, Jeb. Let's so let's give a thumb up to a card of the.
Speaker 5: Jib who is uh? Who was the guitar Rabbi? He was one of the original people to write.
Speaker 7: John Oh wow, before Carl even Yeah, because Carl gave me, like I mean, Carl didn't give me anything. Carl, Carl gave us the startering John world. He made a he made a living off of it. He built an impact off of stuttering John.
Speaker 5: But also here here's the thing, you know, let's talk about the Chrissy Mayer content hotel. Where's Eric nagel At.
Speaker 7: I would bet that they decided not to pay Erok to go up for content hotel. I mean, I can't imagine what the budget in that thing was, but they must have blown it just getting Kumia up there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and also Missy and and Gino.
Speaker 7: Of course, I mean you know, well Gino, we know his his rate is five thousand dollars per weekend. Yeah, I mean that's what that's what he charged. That's what he charged Steetels five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: And also, can I also tell you something?
Speaker 7: Of course, Jake, you can tell me anything, buddy.
Speaker 5: This is my My only income is when I come on screen, and so people are saying, oh I I beg for money and stuff. This is how I made my lid. This is how I'm my digital living. It's coming out here and be doing treatment if it's provided.
Speaker 7: I mean, you have a cousin to take care of a niece.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, said I help out so much. And it's like if these these morons on a podcast. Sorry, sorry, I can't hear you. Give me one minute.
Speaker 7: I am having you hear me now, can you hear me now? Jake?
Speaker 5: I forget that if I'm when I'm I have.
Speaker 7: To can any is there anyone in the chat who can just give me a thumbs up that I'm audible.
Speaker 5: You're audible. You're good.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, you're good.
Speaker 6: I can hear you.
Speaker 7: Here's the thing, Jake, and this is the thing people don't understand is you are not You're providing entertainment, which is a service, and any e xchange for the service, you are a asking to be paid like you're asking for a tip. Thank you, terrible, Troy.
Speaker 6: And so what.
Speaker 7: Is that you know, you're asking for what you think you're working? Yeah, you know, like like these people they could go to a content hotel and pace even hundred dollars for the weekend or the week or whatever the whatever the hotel rate is plus one hundred dollars per show, and they're not saying Christie is begging.
Speaker 5: Here. Here's the thing. Also, the the thing is Christi Mayor doesn't make doesn't sell tickets.
Speaker 7: So she doesn't.
Speaker 5: Christ I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know much about the Christy Mayor business except that you know, I've been I've been listening to the Clippers. The Clippers have been keeping me updated on the I'm sorry, I'm laughing because I thought something else and so like the psycho Sean or whatever, that guy's name has got kicked out this week because they were afraid he might start taping and content.
Speaker 5: But but but Christy also blamed the hotel for it.
Speaker 7: Well, of course, I mean.
Speaker 5: Carl does. Here's the thing, Carl. They brought Carl up. They brought Carl and then you know, Adam flew all away from Los Angeles. Uh, they flew Adam up. They flew Adam from loss uh across the country up from Los Angeles. You flew you flew MISSI and uh Missy and in in in Tomia from from South Carolinaica? Why did you flying Ke's mom?
Speaker 7: I don't think Nicaelean is really like a full time podcaster. Seems like she does it for fun and it seems like she doesn't she can do like as an activity with her daughter, like it's actually very cool.
Speaker 5: By the way, I had so last weekend, I had my friend Riley and also my friend f K mommy on.
Speaker 7: Here whoa superstars.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: By the way, we might have do like a content thing soon.
Speaker 7: A content house.
Speaker 5: No, might do like a little thing. Okay, we'll just talk about I'll talk about it. I want to say that I do appreciate people that that that that.
Speaker 7: Okay, good night Troy. Troy left had to go to sleep, So good.
Speaker 5: Night Troy's we got Troy. It's good. Hey, that's that's that's ready to be those how's ready to beat the doing?
Speaker 7: By the way, well, I watched some of Ray's show tonight, and I gotta say Ray has really.
Speaker 5: Ray still with Hope.
Speaker 7: Ray is still living with Hope. Mumble slam. Jake is not paying me. Don't worry about what I'm getting paid for podcasts. I don't get paid.
Speaker 5: Hey, I would know you a couple of dollars, dude, do.
Speaker 7: Not throw me a couple of dollars. You are all the money should go to Jake tonight. So if you're enjoying the show anyway, please please please tipic.
Speaker 5: Because Ray Ray so is. Here's the thing. Pat Dixon was talking about carm Eggs and Gilly uh oh troll the chat.
Speaker 7: Oh we got ultra fine deluxus here.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 5: He's one of your trolls.
Speaker 7: He likes to follow me around at my shows and say that I enjoy uh the company of children down.
Speaker 5: Oh you're you're I'm.
Speaker 7: Here's the thing, Jake. It's only the clean comics that really enjoy the company of children. I've never been a clean comedian, so nobody's ever had to worry about here.
Speaker 5: Here's here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: So everybody wants me to rust battle.
Speaker 7: Uh oh, clip, it's fine. John Reep is a clean comedian. I'm not so. I I I've never enjoyed the company. John Reap is actually a very funny Southern comic headliner. He wanted he won the last Comic Standing I think, but he was arrested yesterday for child Uh how do we put this without without you losing your channel? Cheese pizza, pizza, cheese pizza. Man. He he had three orders of cheese pizza with lots of topics. Uh, just this that that's that's so.
Speaker 5: That's what I hate because I have, instead of saying what I want to say, is saying that thing I have to say pizza. When I say when I say I can't call someone, I have to call people a PDFI.
Speaker 7: Yeah, PD file. So Ultra Fine Deluxe likes to go into chats and shows them in and say that I am a John Reep Uh so.
Speaker 5: Listen, here's the thing. You're more like You're more like a You're more like a Jack Vogel kid.
Speaker 7: Come on, man.
Speaker 5: Is right?
Speaker 7: I sure do know who Have you ever played South Park The Stick of Truth?
Speaker 5: I haven't.
Speaker 7: He's one of the bosses in the game.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I saw, I saw that. I see I watched clips of that.
Speaker 7: That's so funny.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 5: Hey bye, By the way, I would love to have. So here's the thing. So I've been working on. So they tell you how my week has been going. Uh, we had to deal with first they're they're rebuilding our road with no water. The water the wall's been broken. And also they when they were they instead of ripping out my they ripped out my mailbox. What they said, they said that they're going to replace it might be replaced Monday. Then my uncle said he was gonna comb Friday. But and then after he was part of the comb. Hm, I get a call. I messaged my sister all aback. He said, oh, he's not coming, because why you tell me before you knew.
Speaker 7: Before karmak X had that problem too.
Speaker 5: No, not that kind of comb. He was coming by to see me.
Speaker 7: Oh oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: But by the way, I heard, I heard old Karme's got the booted from Felicia fil.
Speaker 7: They were just on MLC tonight and saying they were boyfriend girlfriend like an hour ago. Who told you that? Who's been telling lies?
Speaker 6: Jake?
Speaker 7: Pat Pat Dixon told you that personally? Or did he say it on his show? Okay, okay, I thought he called you up in my deep face? Can I ask you a question about the story? Do you have like a personal mailbox or is it one of those big gray shared mailboxes? It was a it was a personal and they tore out of the ground.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they were putting a covert. Couldn't they just put.
Speaker 7: How big is it covert?
Speaker 5: It's gonna be like a couple of inches, that's what she said. Shut up?
Speaker 7: But uh, but but but here's the thing.
Speaker 5: And by the way, I just made five dollars off of.
Speaker 7: Some holy ship. Yeah, don't pay me that five dollars, Jakes, Oh.
Speaker 5: Why why do you worry about what's going on with carbon?
Speaker 7: You know, Jacob Roters? I don't really. But then also, uh, I just spent three and a half hours listening about their relationship plus he was there. Yeah, and I was. I was driving around last night listening to kb's show. So I've invested seven hours in their relationship this weekend. By the way, Why so, here's the thing, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: You have shirtlight coming out? Right?
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I mean I do I have. I have a red Bubble store. I was, That's what I was actually doing tonight. Well, I was listening to K to KB was just a what do you call it? Updating my Red Bubble store.
Speaker 5: I was talking about that shirt couple of weeks ago. You had something called trash something.
Speaker 7: Oh at fartsihoy dot com, which is a part themed shirt store. Was nobody nobody buys shirts from it?
Speaker 6: So uh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, why why do you ask?
Speaker 5: Because I just wanted.
Speaker 3: I was just.
Speaker 7: I was going to send you some shirts. I haven't had any made up yet, but I'll tell you in a week or two, I will get your size from you. I'll message you when I'm ready in a couple of weeks. Give me a couple of weeks and I will I'll have like a couple printed outright. I hadn't you no merch line yet. I've just been honestly, men, like school started again, and I've been so under a lot of way. Wait you go to school, Yeah, I'm I'm in my last semester of college right now.
Speaker 5: College.
Speaker 7: I'm an undergrad. Yeah, a nursery school. Buddy, what school did you What school did you think I meant? That's what I shouldn't assume. Uh but what school did you think I meant?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 1: Mhm?
Speaker 5: Why did tom Or?
Speaker 6: Really? So so so?
Speaker 5: Tom Or from Mountain mid has decided to leave the show.
Speaker 7: What is Mountain Man?
Speaker 5: It's a TV show? Oh?
Speaker 7: You know what I'm watching your? Do you have HBO? Max?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: Oh, okay, and forget I've been watching Peacemaker The John Cena would the John Cena one. It's fucking dope as ship. You would love it.
Speaker 5: Oh guess what? Guess what?
Speaker 3: Guests?
Speaker 5: Who's a guess who is back in.
Speaker 6: W W E?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 5: Aj Lee? Aj Lee?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Hold on, I'm I'm doing the elaborator at See a Punk's Wife.
Speaker 7: Yes, I thought you're gonna say Roger, what's his name?
Speaker 5: The idiot? That the idiot that.
Speaker 6: You mean?
Speaker 7: My my favorite wrestler. Yes, it took it took five days to get down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know I can't hear what you're saying, because it messes up every time that I leave the This is the reason why I stream yard better because I can hear what you're saying.
Speaker 7: Right. Why why aren't we on stream yard tonight, Jake? Well, I'll tell you something, Jake, while we're while we're waiting, is my uh YouTube channel is demonetized. You know why it was demonetized, Jake, is because apparently, uh and this will really surprise you considering how successful the bab over. But YouTube doesn't like channels where people use other people's contents to make shows. And I was using that I was sent by the studiovie review show. Don't worry, I was just I was just holding time till you, uh till you got back checked.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, so let me ask you this question. Brother?
Speaker 7: All right, all right, pal, what.
Speaker 5: Do you think about Like now, it's like everybody is doing here's the thing. Everybody and their brother is doing a movie review show.
Speaker 7: I think they're gonna have a tough time because YouTube likes to take down shows that these other people content.
Speaker 5: But no, some to some of them don't even some of them use what is what was con civic.
Speaker 7: Arts, cinematic arts?
Speaker 5: How much if you ever got a chance to go do a Chrissy Mayer content house, how much would you charge?
Speaker 7: Are you asking how much I would pay them?
Speaker 5: How much do they will have to pay you?
Speaker 7: How much would they have to pay me? Well, first of all, Jake, I don't charge for acts of charity.
Speaker 6: You know that.
Speaker 7: So I would say nothing because I I just I got to be honest. That the idea of because I checked in on the content a couple of times, you know, on their streams or on on uh, you know, through the clippers or whatever.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 7: I don't know, it just seemed like there wasn't much content being produced. It didn't look like fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just it was just the only The only person that's over there is miss La La Hart.
Speaker 6: I love.
Speaker 7: Actually, she used to live in La she lived here when I got here, and she's she's really actually she's a sweet person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's a very good, awesome person. I don't know why she's hanging out with Christie and her idiots, you know.
Speaker 7: I gotta say, man, I before I moved to La, I actually knew Christy in New York, and I liked Christy quite a bit. I think that she is one way. Well, I don't know what she's I don't know what she's what her life is like now. But when I knew her a little bit in New York, it was she was a little bit different. So that may just be the way she is off screen, and like maybe she's doing a little bit of a character when she's hosting her shows. But but yeah, I think you know if you're I mean, so, let me ask you this in the dabble verse, whose side are you on?
Speaker 5: I'm on, you know, to be honest with you, I'm on the fence.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's fine. So I also I like to watch a lot of different stuff or like when I'm working, like it was tonight, Liam, have you ever thought of real life Peter Griffin for Halloween? Just an idea I could see working. I you know, Jacob, I had never seen. I had a girlfriend for a while who was like a tall, skinny redhead, and she suggested we go as Peter and Lois Griffin. And then I watched the show for the first time, and my feelings were incredibly hurt because she was right. We could have pulled that off whatever started. So there you go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I got a question for your brother. Okay, good do you like Do you like lowan walk on the beach? I?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I do it once a week usually because I mean we can't date. Now, what what was that all about?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: Did you get a roadboard?
Speaker 5: No, it's the it's the soundboard on on ev bocks oh ship.
Speaker 7: They have a built ensemble. What we're really gonna up the quality of the show? I can tell well, not a second, Jake. I think somebody came to the wait at second. Yeah, used to fool me. Now, what is what is the what is the context where that doorbell is ever going to be appropriate for conversation? Although you know what, if you have someone backstage, you can ring the doorbell and then be like, oh my next guest is here, and then as they pop up, you play the applause like on a on a sitcom.
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 6: Oh boy?
Speaker 7: Hey? Jacob? Jacob asked another question, Jacob, it might be well before we get to Liam, can you tell us what grinds your gears? I think you're asking, uh, you asking? I'm gonna you know, what's my beef? That was a Jay Lenos segment on the on the Old Letterman Show. What's My Beef? You know, hey, you know the egg mcmuffins, and yes, jeez, it's egg. There's no muffin. It's an English muffin. It's Jay got.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 7: It's all right, man, it's all right, man, it's I had no punchline for that.
Speaker 4: I'm a little bit tired.
Speaker 9: Oh now, now, Jake's going to the bathroom. No three, No, that's you going to the bathroom off screen. That's why you don't want to be und screwed, are Jake? Hey, Jake, I'm gonna raise my finger and then you do a sound effect. All right, all right, one more time.
Speaker 7: That was practice.
Speaker 5: Here are all right?
Speaker 7: All right, here we go for real.
Speaker 5: That's that's not the right one romant.
Speaker 7: You know what, I changed my mind. I want to get paid one hundred dollars for this show tonight. Right, No, it's all right. I was just kidding a run.
Speaker 6: Jake, Jake.
Speaker 7: Now let me ask you a question.
Speaker 5: Uh uh no, I do not date your daughter?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: No, no?
Speaker 7: Do you Who do you think is the prettiest woman in the dabble verse? Every Jane airy Jane is beautiful. Now you were telling, uh, you were telling Ashley for a while that you love her so she like your girlfriend or what is that?
Speaker 5: No, she's you know, I hate her?
Speaker 7: Now you hate her?
Speaker 5: Why she's a gigantic c u n T?
Speaker 7: What my the one person that likes Ashley?
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 6: Muh?
Speaker 5: She's a she's she's money hungry.
Speaker 7: She wanted you to pay her.
Speaker 5: I think, I think here's the thing that the three top hottest girls in the double verse is as mm hmm.
Speaker 7: And then you can't think of another too. I think would be a good.
Speaker 5: Abare and and Hope.
Speaker 7: I could see you with Ava. I could actually I was like a really cool person. I bet she'd be really patient with you. What are we in Florida?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: Okay, So for you the top three are I feel like this might be a joke, but you're saying Airy Jane Ava raised Raisin Ava Raisin and Hope Gutierrez a k A raised landlord.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Because here's the thing, right, it's like a boy in the chest. I think the thing. I think the thing you have to remember is, you know.
Speaker 5: Give they want the Liam puppet.
Speaker 7: That's not happening, but but people are. What I notice is like Gillies dating Karmix. You know, uh, mister kill everything drove across state lines to see Ashley, so I honestly I could see you, and I'm figuring out how to meet pop if.
Speaker 6: You want to come up.
Speaker 5: If you want to come up, I have a Hey, they want Liam puppet.
Speaker 7: I'm not no, no, uh Liam puppets falling apart a little bit from being used so much them puppet has to be sewn back together. But have you have you seen this puppet? Jake?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 7: It will be very delicate with it.
Speaker 6: But here we go.
Speaker 7: So this is this is my puppet right here, Jake?
Speaker 5: What's that puppet?
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 5: Why are you doing? Puppets?
Speaker 7: I had to do a junior thesis for the school I'm in and I decided to make a short film.
Speaker 5: Can you stop like you have?
Speaker 7: So this is okay? So this is another one of my trolls. Frank and Uh him him and uh number one, Josh, Jenny Fan and doom I have all decided that I am just I'm a explaining no no, no, Jake, I'm explaining some of you and then you can interrupt and they have no I'm telling you right now, Jake. They've decided that instead of releasing a special through a production company that I am uploading it like an hour stand up to Amazon on my own. So that's what that means. Go ahead, Jake.
Speaker 5: By the way, I just want to let you know that this will be on Amazon later.
Speaker 7: Se So this is my seton was my second Amazon special.
Speaker 5: Uh I'm actually telling the truth because we're on Amazon. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I had a series of specials that were taped in l A last year and that's it. Uh so you can you can say, there you go, there you go.
Speaker 5: There's the Amazon.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm clicking it right now. Click.
Speaker 5: By the way, do you know we're also on iTunes?
Speaker 7: I know now, I I guessed you were on iTunes. Does Amazon have a podcast app?
Speaker 5: Yes? Called music? Okay, yes, they're They're the owners of audible.
Speaker 7: Right now, let me ask you this. Do you do you have the thing set up where automatically puts ads.
Speaker 5: In because because I used Freaker to do that stuff, and.
Speaker 7: How much how much do you how much do you make for that if you want?
Speaker 5: Penny a couple of pennies.
Speaker 7: Penny here, penny there. That's why I'm uploading shirt design, I heeart.
Speaker 5: Rated, I heart radio, spot World, Spotify. Well, this will be later tonight when I get a chance to upload it, because knowing me, I will be I have to wait for it to Jim has a rule, Chris, Jim has a rule that it has to be. It has to be when you when you finished with the recording. It has to be thrown out for the space. Okay, I'm just telling you guys, this will be on like my and I'll also be on my being on my Patreo by the end of the night. Okay, we'll be on my bomby of coffee and my substack.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 5: Because here's the thing with with so here's the thing. So this is something I've always told people. If you uh, if you build it, they'll come.
Speaker 6: M h.
Speaker 7: And then we have Jacob Waters backstage.
Speaker 5: Oh Jacob, are you there?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Let me add you.
Speaker 6: What's going on? Man?
Speaker 5: You got something right in the background in the background, I'm here like a loud motor.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, it's my fan.
Speaker 6: Hold on to me.
Speaker 4: Let me let me get that for you.
Speaker 7: Hold on one second, I thought there was a washing machine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jacob, this is Liam, Liam, this is Jacob.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hi, how are you doing.
Speaker 7: What's happening?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, just kicking it with some GE's on the west side.
Speaker 7: Wow, this with the double op for schism.
Speaker 5: But but hey, uh so, so I just want to let him know that Jacob works with Granny.
Speaker 7: Okay, Uh, yes, I like Granny. Uh do you guys do a podcast together? Do you literally work together?
Speaker 4: Being granny? Me and Granny are acquaintances and we share we share a stream yard. I don't do much crossover stuff. I had two k on my show the other night, but I don't I don't really do a lot.
Speaker 5: Again, Jacob, don't ever say that again?
Speaker 6: Say what again?
Speaker 4: I think, oh, oh, well, to be fair, to be fair, I've had sick on my show, and I feel like I'm he's he's like an email. Oh guy, I don't feel I don't feel like he can school on this. He's kind of like he's got like, uh.
Speaker 5: Thet We've got two hours on the even before we get shut down.
Speaker 7: Okay, well we've only been on for fifty four minutes, So I think you're.
Speaker 4: You gotta tell me sometime and I'll let you use uh the stream yard or whatever, and you can stream it to you to all your stuff if you ever need to.
Speaker 5: Because here's the thing. It's like but the thing is, it's like I'm not paying the forty five dollars a month for the pay stream yard.
Speaker 4: No, I'm trying to I'm trying to get one of the five slot ones and I'm gonna try to make it so a bunch of people can just kind of host their shows on it.
Speaker 6: And I don't know.
Speaker 4: I haven't charged anybody for anything. I've just been kind of footing the build myself because I like to have fun with streaming. I think it's I think it's a good time and a lot of people get enjoyment out of it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and also I pissed so many people all Jacob, I've never Jacob, but I've had issues in the past.
Speaker 4: I've never had issues with you. Jacob.
Speaker 6: No sounds like you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, Jacob.
Speaker 5: By the way, by the way, six said something.
Speaker 6: If you.
Speaker 5: Also, can you explain something?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 5: Why do you Why do you think Liam is dropping out of film school not being as he still hasn't nerved the hole his nose to ray.
Speaker 7: Well, First of all, like I said, I'm in my last semester of school, so I haven't dropped out. That's a lie.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: If I'm not as successful as a lot of people I started with. But I make a living with comedy, so I feel like I do all right, and making a living is better than ninety percent of what comedians do. So as for holding my nose to Ray, I like to make fun of Ray from time to time, but honestly, there's nothing gained by really by focusing any emotion or attention on Ray.
Speaker 5: So I go, I go harder. I guess it's inside it.
Speaker 7: You think it does it to make himself feel better about not being stick comedian. Now, I was mostly doing that because Ray would uh talk a lot of shit too, and about me and I. Actually, I've learned recently that he's talked a lot of shit about me with people I used to know in New York, and that's going to be a problem for Ray down the line.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So anyway, Jake, I've now answered all of Frank's questions. I am done talking about this, so I'm not going to talk about any anything else. Frank brace.
Speaker 5: Oka, I bother it. Oh, hey, sick?
Speaker 1: Is that you.
Speaker 7: Sick?
Speaker 6: Sick?
Speaker 7: Sick?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Backstage, I mean, didn't you send him the link?
Speaker 5: Jake? Hello, sick.
Speaker 7: Sick? Well, he's not muted all right.
Speaker 6: Are you there?
Speaker 5: Are you there? Sick?
Speaker 7: Jacob? How could anyone say this is not the best show on on YouTube ever?
Speaker 5: Sick?
Speaker 6: Are you there?
Speaker 7: This show, this show right now I think is providing the best content I've seen in a long time.
Speaker 5: Am sick? Are you there?
Speaker 4: I heard I heard noise this time?
Speaker 5: Sick.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna mute myself so there's no confusion, Jake. This is the ghost of sick. I'm haunting your screen there.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 7: This is this?
Speaker 6: It's great bar lighting up?
Speaker 5: What's going on? Guys? What's going old? Sick?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: Sick? Oh local hooker? Sick? Are you there? Are you there?
Speaker 7: Jakie's right there, He's on screen. He's on screen.
Speaker 4: That is that is sick? Can't confirm that's definitely sick.
Speaker 5: I'm not going I'm not gonna put this up before you can say some ship about you in the chat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't worry about that, Jake. But yeah, no, it's definitely sick because he's probably got a rough internet connection because he's probably going from the semi right now. I could be wrong, but I know he's a semi driver.
Speaker 5: I got durderder. I guess what's inside it.
Speaker 4: You got a charge? ARTI is that what he said?
Speaker 5: Jar dirt? I gotta from from prove it was Johnny Depp's character saying, I gott jar dirt from where.
Speaker 3: It's a joke.
Speaker 5: It's from a from a movie. It's a lot from a movie.
Speaker 4: I love orders.
Speaker 5: So a jar a dirt just with you? Are you? What? Are you?
Speaker 7: He's there? We just saw him here?
Speaker 6: He is?
Speaker 7: Are you in a semi? Do you have a semi? Are you in a semi? Driving with a semi?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 7: I'm not funny anymore. I think I used to be really good at this.
Speaker 6: Are you though?
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm gonna I'm gonna have to teach you that Peter Griffin voice and we're gonna.
Speaker 6: Make this happen.
Speaker 5: No, h.
Speaker 6: But uh, I have.
Speaker 5: Heard heer. I guess it's inside it.
Speaker 6: Kah.
Speaker 4: I'm so confused right now.
Speaker 7: Oh, this is wearing a local hookup.
Speaker 6: Sick? Are you there?
Speaker 4: Can you hear us? Are we on the same time frame?
Speaker 7: Jake, Jake, I'm really not going to comment on on this guy because he's kind of like, uh, obsessed with me in a way that's mentally hill.
Speaker 4: And do you like the local hooker hat.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 5: Hi, Abby, Abby, I didn't take the song out of a rouble. Abby. Abby is a good good She's a good egg.
Speaker 6: H h.
Speaker 5: Abby's a good egg. Abby is a good egg.
Speaker 7: And we can hear you sick, and we can see you.
Speaker 4: We can see you shaking your camera and then we can see when it goes.
Speaker 7: Off, you get frozen and then you like unfreeze again. Oh yeah, you're moving your phone around.
Speaker 4: I can see the local hooker hat as well as the hook in your lip.
Speaker 7: And you're wearing a purple shirt blue. It looks purple to me.
Speaker 4: The stream is sick.
Speaker 5: Oh I heard or you're gonna go.
Speaker 4: Well then all right, okay, I don't have a backup picture.
Speaker 6: Jake.
Speaker 4: Here, here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Sick, sick.
Speaker 4: You need to reconnect. Maybe maybe we have connection issues. Maybe maybe try again.
Speaker 5: Uh. By the way, Frank is calling me a professional podcast and I think he's trying to troll you.
Speaker 4: That's because Jake, Jake is the best in the business.
Speaker 5: It wasn't.
Speaker 6: Jake.
Speaker 7: You're You're one of the few podcasts that I will ever I ever actually say yes due, So take that for what it's worth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you told Ray.
Speaker 7: No, oh no, I would go on race show and a heartbeat. Are you kidding me? That is not why I'm not on a race show anymore.
Speaker 5: Because he doesn't do shows.
Speaker 7: Oh he did one today. It was fantastic, So Ray, so red So Jake, Why did you call him? Because I'm tired and that was the last thing we talked about before I started to change the subject. So I got to tell you, Jacob, I'm very jealous of your full head of hair. I am not wearing this baseball cap to shield myself from the harsh rays of the sun.
Speaker 6: Ye me too.
Speaker 4: I'm also showous of my head up hair. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 7: That would be amazing.
Speaker 4: It would have been awesome, right hello.
Speaker 5: Sex Hey, by the way, what did you think about Jacob saying that.
Speaker 3: Thing that he said?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Them up so he can talk? There you go?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Okay, go back in your background. I don't know what this is. You're using the simulator and everything. I had to go mess with some settings like back ground. Sorry, no, you there is no fault of yours. I mean you're doing something different. But Jacob Waters, I swear to God if you ever call me an email again. I will have your head on a silver platter and I will use it in my next movie review. All right, so let's get that straight now.
Speaker 4: Okay, So, since you lived on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, since you came on with a local hooker hat on and a hook in your lip, I feel like you need to defend the EMO claim a little bit better.
Speaker 6: What does local hooker gotta do it? Emo? This is my new this is my this is part of my new line of videos I'm doing. What about?
Speaker 4: What about the fish hook down here? What about the fish hooks?
Speaker 6: She got going? It's been there for about twenty one years? You say nothing about that one. Hey, if that girl can catch me, shit, got me all right, she can put me on the scale, skin me and sell me off for Hey, I ain't going no problem with that.
Speaker 4: Are you in the Are you in the semity night?
Speaker 6: No, I'm on the space shuttle. Hold with Yeah, I'm in the truck. It's not my normal background. Oh it's dark in here, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Say it's not. I'll lit up and nice like like I can never tell.
Speaker 7: I've also never seen.
Speaker 4: No, he's gotta, he's gotta, he's got a really nice setup.
Speaker 7: Oh so you don't have it's like a bunk up there with like what's up there? Oh you do?
Speaker 6: Okay, it's uh, it's folded up.
Speaker 5: Okay, gotcha because he can't he can't do.
Speaker 3: It where h when you're driving?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: When when you're.
Speaker 5: Driving you can't let it up?
Speaker 7: Do you do the practical joke?
Speaker 6: You can this model. I can actually lock it in and keep it up there, but I always have it down.
Speaker 5: Kevin wants you m l C.
Speaker 4: He wants you on m l C.
Speaker 7: It sounds like, yeah, Jake is he's saying, Kevin wants you on m l C. I'm gonna bet MLC's not on right now.
Speaker 4: Or you could trust stuttering John's fingernails.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Seems like a trustworthy name, right.
Speaker 7: I bet that's he writes for the Electric Company.
Speaker 6: Now, Jake, I really wanted to ask you a question. You asked.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 7: You're Liam, Liam and Liam?
Speaker 6: Okay, he asked you the question about what you think about the ptick and videos about movie reviews and stuff like. Jake, you know what I was like one of the starting basis of YouTube and internet culture, and that goes back before the Internet you know what I do mostly on my channels before the Lives and Everything, movie reviews. It's fun, it's easy, it's it's profitable. Yeah, I've made profit off it. They're just easy to do. To think of a controversial movie or just any movie, give your opinions on it, and growing in the culture of it in itself, people will getting more questionable as movie studios hire out other companies to make trailers for their movies, and this culture is growing to where people will watch a trailer and try to form an opinion first before they go rush off to the theater to go see it. Or maybe I'll just wait for it to come to streaming. You know, there's in between. There, there's a whole lot of space. And you know me, I'm the angry black guy. I'm gonna tell you how I honestly feel about them. It's a big market just on YouTube, and I don't want to watch you know this guy go oh, We're gonna go do a prank, dude and go put a bucket on somebody's head and home depots. It's like this is not entertaining, but somebody angrily ranting or giving a heartfelt opinion and showing how do you say, receipts about a movie that you might be curious about.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: I would think more people will take more interest in that. But apparently putting a bucket on somebody's head for TikTok as a prank that's not a prank got out of here. You understand what I'm trying to see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen, I understand what you're trying to say. The thing is, the reason on the mascot hill is because he does he does pop pop culture dopes.
Speaker 7: I was just saying my channel got to monetized, and the reason was because I was showing clips of movies and trailers and they decided they didn't like that, even though all the clips and trailers were set. Right now is m MLC is not live really.
Speaker 5: Uh, they're showing they're watching out clowntown.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 7: Well, that'll give clown Town two hundred and eighty more viewers than they got right now. So now they've got two hundred and ninety viewers. Yeah, what's your what's your channel? Sick sick two ten, sick.
Speaker 6: I'll look it up, Uh, Sick ten Productions. If you put in Sick twenty two ten, it should come right up just looking for the skull on the back of the rig. But no, I started all this as a joke. This is simply a joke to go after people that they make these long winded thirty minute forty minute trailer reviews and just like what that up in like five seconds? And that was my first review was on Pacific Rim Part two. And I kept them short. I kept them short, the five seconds, ten seconds, the twenty seconds.
Speaker 5: No, right, sorry, I just want to let you know that NLC is all about its members only.
Speaker 7: Oh well, I'll give you I'll tell you what. I'll give you a ten second review of The Long Walk Out next week. A good movie, a lot of fun, very faithful to the book except for a couple of big, big changes which I want to plot for you.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 7: I highly recommend going to see it.
Speaker 4: They have the competition in the people when they stopped walking.
Speaker 7: All right, So Jake, I already said, I'm not responding to this guy another Frank. It's another Frank. It's the same Frank.
Speaker 4: J know that's not another Frank.
Speaker 7: No very miss Jesus.
Speaker 4: No Jason mischievous. He tries to play dumb sometimes, but better.
Speaker 7: Last I was he was talking a lot.
Speaker 5: Of spoken to Hey, have you spoken to BBB tonight? Sick?
Speaker 6: I just was texting with her earlier.
Speaker 4: Say, I was going to tell you I got h got into contact with Cursed. He was on curs Hero was on the channel tonight.
Speaker 6: You know the curse sent me, uh two or three messages earlier, like between a couple of days ago. I have not responded to him yet. Look, I drive all day.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I get you. I was just saying, he just he just showed up a month.
Speaker 5: And a half, going your echo and echo echo, I am no, Jacob, I am yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't hear.
Speaker 4: I don't have anything else open. Sorry, let me close it. I'll mute.
Speaker 6: I don't hear it.
Speaker 5: I hear a little bit, but I just want to say, uh, so what do you have to talk about?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 5: What do you guys think about A J. Lee coming back to w W?
Speaker 6: Well about you just changed topics and nobody answers the original question. Can we close one book before you open the next chapter of Harry Potter? What about A Lee?
Speaker 3: I have no idea back just year deal with w W E.
Speaker 6: Who is that?
Speaker 5: See your Polk's wife?
Speaker 6: He's married? I mean you know we've talked about this before. I don't watch wrestling anymore.
Speaker 5: So hey, hey, hey sick. Yes, Jacob Waters though, is here this sud? What's this? Oh?
Speaker 6: Say Jacob Waters?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I know what he's doing.
Speaker 6: Hey, it was up Jacob a long time. Don't see this.
Speaker 3: Is a j This is a J minde, this is a J Lee.
Speaker 6: I have no idea who that is that.
Speaker 5: That's a j that's a J Lee. That's the person I was talking about.
Speaker 6: Okay, so she's returning.
Speaker 5: Oh there's there's a.
Speaker 1: The y.
Speaker 5: Yes, tell me why he has never passed at one good comedy club in New York or.
Speaker 7: I was the end. I'm telling you, man, you gotta stop being a conduit from my trolls. I like you, Jake, I like you a lot, but really good way to make sure I never come back on your shirt.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. I'm trying to reachat I've tried.
Speaker 6: He's not gonna change.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'll change. I just I'll start saying no when he sends me that, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Please.
Speaker 6: I can only get him focused on one subject, sick.
Speaker 10: I'm not even threatening, I'm just explaining, what's that dick fits versus Uh, I was kicked off a clowntown.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 6: Technically it is his stream, so uh, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: In the business we call that crossing streams, and that's not allowed. You can't cross the streams.
Speaker 6: Jake, I think you did it on purpose.
Speaker 7: Of course, he purpose tickets.
Speaker 6: There's a little button that looks like a microphone.
Speaker 5: Fittsbogh Fitswell, KB was just trapping old sniping. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, here's the thing. I never watched that show until I wasn't on it anymore and I started watching it like, this is a terrible show. There's no jam.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you a question as a friend, what do you think David's Dick Fitswell is a real name.
Speaker 5: He's in He's in my Patriot. He's a pre member of the Patriot.
Speaker 4: Oh I bet I was. I'm just curious if there's a I've never met anybody by the name of Dick Fitzwell.
Speaker 7: You have to show your driver's license before you can join Jake's Patreon.
Speaker 4: Oh so that's the requirement.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that.
Speaker 5: And also you have to you have to you have to watch a four hour germ of Jeremy de Witt.
Speaker 4: That's torture, unusual punishment. You can't can't require people to do that.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 5: By the way, so hey, I I, hey, I have an idea for you. Say for ten hours three ten hours of just Jeremy the Witt.
Speaker 7: Who's Jeremy de Witt?
Speaker 6: Oh, you asked the wrong question?
Speaker 5: Taking back Jeremy A.
Speaker 6: Long story short, He's this flunky drop out of the academy and uh an exploratory police program that during the time of him taking the process to become an actual police officer in Florida, he impersonated being a cop and he ended up he ended up starting a funeral escort service that came into other escorts for like clubs and stuff like that escort service. But his vehicles are all black and white. He has a I forget how he got the money, but he has a fleet. He's been a doctor Phil he's been multiple times. I think he finally got it stuck. Uh, there's some child of misconductor. I think he's in jail for the good run. Now. I think they got him now finally. But yeah, he's a He records everything he does and it somehow makes it to the internet. It's just like, but here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you something sick. Do you know that the police gave the real world police all the bodycam footage?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, some of the case against him. He recorded his own crimes of the insignia. The insignia they use for his company is pretty much identical to Ohio State Patrols. It's the tire with the wings on it, and it's like a motor unit insignia. And they have purple, yellow and white lights on their vehicles. That's fine. He has an air horned, that's fine. The problem is his vehicles have sirens on them. That's not fine. No, he uses, He misuses the hell out of him. He screams at people, he pulls me bangs on people's cards. You just look at Jeremy de Witt and you.
Speaker 5: Coming up.
Speaker 7: I learned about him on Twitter because there was like a video that was like basically, this idiot pulled over a police detective. Uh, and it was just a video of like him getting he did not like getting grilled by actual police. Like he was very very you know, very much like, hey, we're practically the same.
Speaker 6: Me and me and Jake did a whole stream on this guy. Wow, we did a few hours only a couple of what we do like two or three hours on him.
Speaker 3: Was it longer than that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it might have been that long. But I promised Jake I would do that stream with him because he's about obsessed with of him as I am still gotta do. Uh. The other guy, Yeah, I gotta find it in my r cuff. I got it. I know I still have it. But tell me this. That's Jermy right there. Yeah, that's about the other guy. Uh, he's like a Jermany the Witten personator. It was just like, wait a minute, but this guy, tell me tell me why you as a funeral escort personnel? Why do you need a pepper ball gun? Why do you need handcuffs? Why do you need mace? What? You're just escorting a group with people to a funeral? Griefs that? What do you need handcuffs?
Speaker 7: Dude? I mean, you've seen those movies where the dead come back. You don't want anyone busting out of your.
Speaker 4: It's so so let me let me good answer, good answer?
Speaker 6: Oh god, we got a.
Speaker 5: Right four. I'm sorry You're I'm gonna have.
Speaker 3: To go band you because you're you don't wanna.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm not reading any more of your comments.
Speaker 4: Frank, Jake, how do you know this is the same Frank, Yeah, Jake, this could be they skipped from two to four.
Speaker 5: It might not be. There was also a third one too, there was a win in order.
Speaker 4: Yeah, three was we should feel we should feel them ounta and see if he might be telling the truth.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, you don't bring up bringing this comment that this might not be a troll. This might be a guy who seriously wants to know if I'm not a real comment Pat Dixon said, all there's ever someone I consider a serious source of information, Mister Pixon, I said, Liam only worked all rooms in New York. I worked a lot of all rooms in New York because that's where TV bookers hung out. I'm sure Liam will say he's done other rooms, but he's mostly an all comic. Okay, he can't hang comedically with a regular comic. I will tell you this the reason I never hung out at the comedy cellar because those guys were mean and quick, and I really am not mean or quick like that. Like I'm no Patrise O'Neill, that is for sure. So yes, Pat Dick's a hundercent correct, I'm not a real comedy all the TV I've done is not real television. My albums are bullshit.
Speaker 5: So you wasn't You didn't go on Jim gave again.
Speaker 7: I mean I was an extra had a line, But yeah, I was on Jim Gavigan's show. But that wasn't like you know, that's not stand up comedy, Jake. That is moving from one position to the next position, delivering five lines, and then your scene is.
Speaker 4: Over, so sick. Would you agree with me that he should change up, change up the whole gimmick. I think I think you should go for a real life Peter Griffin. I'm thinking that should be Liam's next move. Real life Peter Griffin. You should do segments about what grinds his gears.
Speaker 6: Can he do the voice?
Speaker 4: Well, I think we could train him to do that. He's got enough, he's got enough of an extent.
Speaker 6: Give me a, give me a.
Speaker 7: We're not going to.
Speaker 4: Give me a.
Speaker 5: Peter are saying, Uh, Frank just said that, I'm not gonna I don't agree with Okay.
Speaker 4: Then don't. Yeah, I was just joking, Jake. I didn't really think Frank Ford was no, not the Franks we were. We were just being facetious and that's why you were laughing. You knew what we were talking about.
Speaker 7: All four of us knew. Frank four is just the same creep signing up again.
Speaker 4: That's I don't know. I don't know if he's a creep, but I would say I would assume it's the same person that was Frank three to two and one.
Speaker 7: Significant How many how many alt acounts on YouTube does someone need to create to call someone unfunny before they're a creep?
Speaker 4: I don't know. You should meet my friend servap.
Speaker 6: Those people that need the attention. But Liam, can you can you sing? You sound like you got some vocals like you can sing at least Barrett's on the base you from.
Speaker 4: Are you from Jersey, New York or from the Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You got the you got the accent, you could, Yeah, you could do it. Peter voice, no problem, he's from Yeah, he's from Rhode Island. It would work.
Speaker 7: Well, there's like several states over from New York.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the accents are similar.
Speaker 7: This is a failure of the United States education system.
Speaker 4: No, I wasn't saying there Rhode Island, Okay, Jersey person, No, No, no, a Jersey person can do a New York accent, a New York accent could probably do a Rhode Island accent very similar in their dial Oh he did skip over five?
Speaker 7: He did?
Speaker 4: I can't confirm.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 7: So that was the nice thing about being on clowntown was as soon as Frank started this bullshit, they just blocked him and didn't like he just readed his chats to me.
Speaker 5: Hey, so, Liam, so let me tell you a little bit about my friend Jacob here. Jacob is a strengthen conditioning coach or in may Jium.
Speaker 6: What, No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: He's also he's also a gentle contractor.
Speaker 4: Okay, that that part, that's real.
Speaker 7: What's a dental contractor?
Speaker 4: A general contractor contractor? Okay, yeah, I'm a general I'm a general contractor. I'm a general contractor. I own a landscaping company, and then I also run a mixed martial arts gym with my partner. I'm I'm a grappling coach over there, and I teach three different styles of wrestling and other grappling as well.
Speaker 6: But I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not a strengthen and conditioning coach. I did too much strength and conditioning stuff and I don't feel right doing that to people?
Speaker 5: You saw fights? What do you think about Aaron's fights? Fights were in cant tell you.
Speaker 4: I've never seen a single fight from Aaron. I did see Granny fights the gay guitar guy, but that's but as far as I've gotten with online.
Speaker 5: Fights, would you ever if I, if I do it, we have we gotta find we gotta go to Minnesota, because you can't go to Minnesota. He can't leave Minnesota, uh Aaron.
Speaker 4: To be fair, I don't think Aaron would fight like as bad as Aaron is. I don't think he would fight somebody with a mental disability. I don't think he'd fights somebody. I think that's the last thing Aaron needs is to go get in a boxing match with somebody with autism and aspergers. I don't think that would go well for him publicly.
Speaker 6: He would he would, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't even think he would. I don't even think that's his best move at this point.
Speaker 6: I am on my wait a Minnesota. I'll be there to Mark, I'll find him.
Speaker 5: He's in say Cloud.
Speaker 4: It's not docors.
Speaker 5: People didn't where his house at.
Speaker 6: One IM for no.
Speaker 5: Hey, uh so so Scott actually Scott who did it was his boxing coach? Is the guy who owned the boxing gym that he was at. Wait on, Chad Zumac? Hear me?
Speaker 6: Here?
Speaker 4: Is that the mud shirt?
Speaker 7: K that's a mud shirt? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: I think it's time for us to wrap up, because I know you guys are getting tired.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I gotta, I gotta go to sleep, pretty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know you guys gotta. I know you guys got all the day tomorrow? Could I know tickets gotta go to Barbados.
Speaker 6: Well, I've got cocaine and what you're talking about candy to night and to the next day into the next day. I got a wide time team. Of course, we're a legit company, not like that company. Uh that guy in Florida that made a you turn in the middle of the interstate?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 4: Is it random drug testing or is it regular drug testing?
Speaker 6: Random? I haven't done anything.
Speaker 4: And wow, what's the company's name?
Speaker 6: And too long?
Speaker 4: What's the company's name?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 4: Do you feel like sherry?
Speaker 7: You can ask what's the name of your rig?
Speaker 6: No I drove from I don't have a company. Do you name?
Speaker 4: I feel like you named your rig? He's probably right.
Speaker 6: Oh, the name of my rig. The name of my rig is a money Penny. My my YouTube community name Mike Freeland. I was trying to find a name and.
Speaker 5: They they came up with it in money Penny.
Speaker 6: Voting yes, money Penny from James Spunk.
Speaker 4: I was expecting like a Betsy or something.
Speaker 6: No, because of my truck number. It has double O seven in it, and I was like feeding off of that. I was like, I want something James Bond. I'm a big James Bond fan. I was like, I want something with double O seven in it, and the community came up with it had to be a girl's name, so they came up with money Penny I've got. I got a giant guard in front of my truck and I got a big sticker that says money Penny on it. Then, so she's got her name on her.
Speaker 5: Any plugs, Liam, you got any plugs?
Speaker 7: Yes? I have a special coming to Amazon Prime. We've been plugging all during the show. But Frank doesn't believe that it is the I don't know when it's going up yet because I haven't uploaded to the libson yet. And then through Libson my special goes up. No, I actually don't know what it's what day it's going up because production company hasn't an official decision. But it will be uploaded, uh, I think on the Comedy Dynamics channel on Amazon or something like that. There's a whole fucking thing, Jake, And the more I hear about it, the less I like it. But it will be there and we'll also be on Serious XM. You're a truck driver who listens to the laugh USA channel. No, okay, good?
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, we'll talk about that. We don't.
Speaker 7: Honestly, we don't talk about Jacob.
Speaker 5: You got any plugs.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 5: By the way, I did send an email to apologize to Bambi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you told me. I thought you tagged her and something. You sent her an email or you just tag.
Speaker 5: I said her an email because I did. I went on Paula's show that that.
Speaker 4: Night, Paula. Paula and Bambi are not friends, you know that. So so I'm just saying to apologize to somebody and then go on to her enemies platform and then hang out with her. I don't think the apology might have made it over the way you wanted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like, why why you give it? Why you give it?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: So you're giving, you're giving Paeshi Banby, but you're not. Why don't you give like MARIARTI Iaron Mariari or give him sick?
Speaker 4: Aaron Mariarty doesn't do shows on YouTube anymore because he has a problem with YouTube. It's the same reason he won't be a guest with me anymore. It's would be because he, uh, since YouTube took his channel away and said he was doing nefarious things on YouTube. He's like, no, I'm just not gonna be on the platform anymore. And all I did is cover conspiracies. It wasn't anything. There wasn't anything crazy.
Speaker 5: Why why does he Why don't Why don't you throw Sick of bowl and let him go on Petti Show?
Speaker 4: Why don't I let Sick go on Petti Show?
Speaker 6: Just drag me?
Speaker 4: I don't think I don't think so. When I when I think of guests for Pecci Show, I try to think of people that would have relatable content to his audience, because I know Peti's audience pretty well. Sick wouldn't be a good mesh for Pesci's audience. They're big wrestling fans and that's all they like to talk about.
Speaker 6: That's fair, Yeah, when.
Speaker 7: You get a book Jake for Petci Show.
Speaker 4: That's the question Jake started. I would say Jake's biggest push was when he was on Petty Show. He used to be a regular guest over there. Really, Jake, Jake was a big big Jake.
Speaker 5: Was a big part of a sick You got any plugs?
Speaker 6: I didn't get ten productions, just my channel making.
Speaker 5: Slid j R, j JS product JS Urban Productions. What about it j JS Urban.
Speaker 6: JS Adventure. What about him.
Speaker 3: Or or your friends?
Speaker 6: He's a friend of mine, I mean.
Speaker 5: Or BB by the way b b B got monetized.
Speaker 6: You asked me to You asked me to plug something, and you're plugging other people's channels before I can plug mine.
Speaker 5: He's our friend, all right, I'll shut up.
Speaker 7: M h A Sica. Would you like to plug M L C. Kevin Brennan's channel.
Speaker 6: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 5: We're guys.
Speaker 6: Wait wait in productions. I don't know Jake.
Speaker 7: It's his channel is six twenty ten. I subscribe to it. I will watch the videos this week for sure. So everybody subscribe to Sick, which is a six movie review channel.
Speaker 6: And subscribe to jigger Waters and subscribe to Liam, I'm not sure what your channels whatever subscribed to him to pop Culture Dynamite.
Speaker 7: Dumpster, I've got I've got a podcast coming out in a week or two, which will I'm not working enough, I'm not doing enough for no money, so why not fucking add a podcast?
Speaker 5: All right, We'll talk to you guys later. We love you, guys, and always remember the greatest thing in life is your family or friends.
Speaker 4: Home is where you make it.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 5: Home is not about you, know is Home's not about the building you live in. It's about the people that you share the memories with it.
Speaker 7: Ray Jerry Spinger once said, let's all love each other.
Speaker 5: Be true to yourself, be true to others, and we'll see you.
Speaker 6: Will be a great. Pinky Johnson said, bitch better have my money.