Speaker 1: Yet it in here.
Speaker 2: So the road it's trying real soon. I step from that took the feeling. That's the roads just telling your birth still that's fine. The corner that Steven gonna standing up killing in the neighborhood never got tiny out A lot of my thoughts about and I'm done waiting.
Speaker 3: For the fuss.
Speaker 2: But the first won't car or the dun stops whaying, the little ship trying, and I step lockever wants was the riding that So the roads a.
Speaker 3: Lot of cop.
Speaker 2: Stop sound from here, and the mena's going dang out wild. That's a vote in the sails to the brady out, and the things.
Speaker 3: Claim for that moment in time, then that final come back and throw.
Speaker 2: Me a line your hand.
Speaker 4: This isn't here.
Speaker 2: What is calling in real soon? The fealing isn't here. It's just telling you fucking don start side okay, and the mina's start with dang wive.
Speaker 4: That's a vote in the sails brady out.
Speaker 2: Then the things claim for that moment inside and that final come back and throw me a lie and I shuck ty.
Speaker 3: A number.
Speaker 2: Number.
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody. It is nine twenty six on the Pacific Coast ten twenty six here in Mountain Standard time, Email, Arizona, and everywhere else it's whatever else. I've noticed there's a so when kids are home from school, plans and times to start are going to be a little bit augmented because well there's a schedule, most people out out the door, other things going on, and then other life issues. I have so much to do to get the kiosk ready for the second and I'm glad that I've got past the insurance parts that we're good, all right, So what is going on? We are going to talk about a few things. I want to set this up and explain the giant sye up that's occurring to us. And they're trying to rehash, revitalize and reinforce as everybody knows this part already, this idea of you know, domestic terrorism because you are a threat to their system or you want to resist what's coming. And also this nonsense because it's all based on all all right, it's all based on a lie that we think happened in Germany, or most people are. Everybody's told that this thing happened in Germany, that the Germans stood for this certain thing. But when you get into it and you realize that's not true. All of these little cults that crop up and down this you know, new Nazi way supremacist, none of that had anything to do with Germany. None of that had anything to do with that. You're meaning or idealism behind just restoring your culture and everybody has their place, and be proud of what you are and don't infringe upon other people's and try to overrun it. Right, that's all Germany for Germans, simple that coexisting. Sure, as long as you can play nice and you respect the culture of the place and you don't try to augment it into your own or degrade it.
Speaker 5: So nothing wrong with that at all.
Speaker 3: Actually, we need cultural restoration because we're about well, depending on what figures you look at, anywhere between eight and I did the math. They say sixteen. I say it's more like fourteen and change percent of the world's population. And that's fine too, as long as everybody is where they belong and not pushed into other places with incentivization against the debt, you know, unfair incentives to have an advantage over the people who are as as best as we can, you know, who've been there longer. I don't want to say that they're natives, because nobody's natives anything. Everybody moves around. But you know, generations upon generations living in a certain spot, and then all these low IQ criminal minded high licks are given your tax money to take over your everything. There's a problem with that, and that's an OVA situation being foisted upon all nations. Is that doing that thing again?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, it's doing the whole Hey, I want to adjust every time you move. Hold on, Well, one second, I can fix it. Oh no, I can't because OBS is breaking down. Son of a fuck? All right, So OBS lies It says it's not gonna fucking all right. Well, this is the last day on this computer anywhere I think I'm gonna switch over to the other one. OBS controls my focusing and I can't get into it right now. It says I need a C plus whatever thing, and then it's saying that it's not it's it's just broken, right, So if I move around, it's gonna it's gonna try to refocus because I every time I start my computer up again, I have to turn it off, turn off the auto focus, and it turns it back on.
Speaker 5: And now we're going to deal with this if I see how it just did that little twitch.
Speaker 3: That's fucking obs And I can't even open the app right now because it's saying I need some sort of C plus blah blah blah, and I go to install it and it doesn't do it, and then says I need to restart my computer. I did, and I myself because now it's going to try to auto focus all the time. Anyway, with that horrible distraction. Aside seven six or four cult the things that they claim, I'm telling you these are all government syops. And William Ramsey, you know, presented him as he does. I've been on a show, Probably a good guy, but I think in this situation he's allowed on his show people who are creating a narrative for this idea of voice supremacist and cult and this cult crap. When you go into what the British EDA discusses, what the makers of Civilization book shows you in their own writing, the they're they're attributing Woden w O. D. A. N the Sorcerer of Eden, and his wife elou or L and his son Balder all their attributes which were a death cult Semitic them Saturn cult that you like you see right now being you know, masked as the three Abrahamic religions. Those are the people, the very people. So now they're projecting their crap on you, and then they're they're claiming this idea of white supremacist group, and then they're involved in all kinds of stuff like pedophile uh internet ship. It's not our nature, it's not what anybody ever stood for ever, and it's what they have stood for forever. Oddly enough, so now they're going to utilize their own sick minds slap a label on themselves, claiming something that they don't deserve to claim as being you know, representative of something that was the first of all, they would never even call themselves neo Nazi because that was a derogatory term. They would be national socialists. And everything about this is nonsense. Everything. So it's very irritating, and you have to go to the source material. You got to go to what they said themselves. You know, we went through the whole Europa series. I recommend everybody watch that and if you want to see war crimes, then go right on over to or if we want to read about them Hellstorm and Summer nineteen forty five, if you really want to get taste of what America as the first Israel is capable of and its allies, and the fact that it created a bullshevi It Jewish Russian Revolution. Right, it wasn't Russian at all. It just happened to happen in Russia, the Russians with the target. So we're looking at a couple of different things here. I'm going to bring up Richard Allen's information. Here, we're going to talk a little bit about AI. I'm going to tell you, I'm going to show you what the Internet is saying about what Odinism is and how fucked up and backward that is.
Speaker 5: Because we know Thor was Odin of the end.
Speaker 3: He didn't sack Odin, didn't sacrifice Odin to Odin, as some of these stupid things claim. That's all stuff that was added by bards and priests later on who completely forgot, were detached, or deliberately augmented this because they semitized it through along the way, these calty cults, the very ones that were being stomped out by the real Thor, they cropped back up a couple hundred years later and they started influencing and corrupting.
Speaker 5: Our people.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, because without us they can't do any of this stuff. They've been utilizing us as another shield because that's what they do. And without our help, they wouldn't be winning, they wouldn't be control in control of the world.
Speaker 5: If they weren't able to corrupt.
Speaker 3: They would have nothing, nothing, whatsoever. But they've infiltrated through the Masonic orders in other ways into our religions. They created the religions into our government from everything from local.
Speaker 5: All the way up to federal. And it's a lockstep.
Speaker 3: Playing of a game because the IMF and the ULEN with the debt, with the Federal Reserve, with this usery nonsense. They own us.
Speaker 5: So it's not a matter of them having choice. It's just an act. It's a but they called Jesuit theater.
Speaker 3: It's theater for the masses to think that they still have some sort of representative government, like they still have a constitution, like they.
Speaker 7: Still sentence totally arouses me.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean to press that button, like like they don't have what do you call it, We don't have a bill of rights, right, it's all there. It's just not being enforced because that's our job to do, especially when the enemies are domestic. So I'm going to read a couple of things here clips that I pulled out and I shared with my telegram group. It's going to kind of like summarize what we're gonna the reality of the situation here. Put put some light onto this nonsense that we're seeing. All right, So it says from the glowing references to this garden, now they're now they're talking about the second garden in the Indus Valley, which is interesting. They said that this one was even more important because you remember they were there for a time and then they lost control of Sumer for a while, and then they lost it again in about seven hundred BC, give or take, when the Assyrians went on an extermination hunt. Oh, by the way, they're Semitic and chased down.
Speaker 5: The Goths.
Speaker 3: Arian is a is a class of Goth It's the noble ruling class, bred to the fair, just and good leaders.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: So the rayah or r ar that is that is the.
Speaker 3: The name that desert makes the leadership a class. Okay, Arian, it's not really a race. It's it's a it's a it's a Goth who happens to be bred for that role. Okay, so it said they're talking about the when they when they were chased out by the Assyrians. They were chased out, they were hunted down, They were hunted down, and they were skinned alive, ears, noses, eyeballs, tongues, everything cut off, skinned alive, pinned to the ground, and skinned alive by these Semitic Assyrians. So what what makes you think that's not part of this cult's revenge, whether they would be representative of the cult itself or working alongside as we see uavas do.
Speaker 5: Promoting a roading.
Speaker 3: And making it easy for well these days Muslim invaders to take down kingdoms like the Visigoths, like so many other places. Oh and what just happened October seventh, a little while ago, right from the glowing references to this garden of Eden colony and Samerian and Indian, Vedic and Buddhist literature as a terrestrial paradise, and the actual material evidence in the profusion and magnificent magnificence and luxuries of the Sumerian palaces and other buildings, and the wealth of artistic objects recently unearthed at this Eden on the Indus its memory, which seemed to have eclipsed the other and older Eden, which I have shown was situated in Karscemish on the upper Euphrates as the lost earthly paradise of the Semitic legend, their paradise. Because remember, you got whose perspective? Whose perspective is this? Who's writing the story? Who's then condemning and warning? What happens when you go against their gods or God? When they singularized it, what happens? Oh, you get punished, God gives you a curse. Right, Cain becomes a bad guy. Ables just just innocent, just innocent little boy who's just trying to, you know, sacrifice some animals for God. Human sacrifice and child sacrifice and animal sacrifice was the cult. That's what was representive. That was Balder by a different name, by a different title. Okay, next drinking. Confirmation of this identity of the first Sumerian king ud Dowan with Odin of the EDAs is found in the bilingual Samerian glossaries, which define King Udin as King Urdu the Ettil or Lord, the first leader of men, leader of men, because he made men of men. We're talking about Thor now bringing them up to a standard morality ethics, right becoming instituting the idea of marriage. Before it was all communal with the cult, they were fucking each other's women all the time, as they do in their little rituals and crap. And here the title et Lord is the same title which is a synonym for the first king of as sag on his stone bowl and is as well sorry, and is as we shall see, the summer source of Thor's royal clan title of.
Speaker 5: Edel or Adel in the Eddas.
Speaker 3: Moreover, the star named after King Oudin is called the star of the Lord King Metiira, which discloses the Samerian origin of the Sanskrit title of Mitra and the Persian Mithra for the son. So what did they do to that but bastardize that and tell us all the bad things about that, right when they bastardized and corrupted the Sun cult and gave attributes to Mithra that were never there in the beginning. So it depends on what time frame in the chronological order of events you would be. And now analyzing Mithra to say, okay, well, they have these sacrifice rituals, they have these problems, they have these issues. They're not exactly good people, especially with Haiving gets to the Romans, because Romans are freaking Edenites, right, But that where did it begin and they or did that you know, was that brought by the Goths in that form or was it augmented once that was introduced to other people who had a whole different idea of what worship and practices of that nature entailed. Keeping the names to keep the people, just like they do with the government here. Right, we're not told that the UN and the imf O and us. We're told that we have a constitutional republic, although when you try to put that to a test, it fails miserably. Mithra for the sun, which luminary was the sole star worshiped by the first king and his Goths Indietas. Still further, the planet Jupiter named as we shall we I'm sorry so early for me. Still further, the planet Jupiter named as we have seen after the first Sumer king's title of yah or Jah was called by the later Summers. The planet Urdu the attil lord the goot wherein goot here spelled with signs being the bull of the sun is as we shall see later the ordinary Sumerian form of the word goti or goth. So what did they do with myth In the statues they show him slaying the bull. So now mythrough the sun is slaying the sun. That is the sun. Kind of weird, right. This identity is further confirmed by this Sumerian record stating that kingship from heaven was made arise. Now him in is heaven, right, It says at Urdu city kingship will us at Urdu city, Uiden the king reigned. This is in strict agreement with the Nordic ETAs, which state that Thor, also called in different stanzas of that episode Odo as an Odin, descended from his himen I e Heaven and enthroned himself as king at Erd. So himen was the name of the place that their main headquarters was, and Himen in Hittite means heaven. So when someone's cast out of heaven, they're cast out of Himen. But they mythologize this shit and drive it into our soft heads, it says Odo and Odin in the Nordic eddas are titles solely of Thor, the first king of the Goths, and not of Wodin right there, not of Woden, Odo Odin and Odin with two ends, as is clearly shown in my new literal translation of the Gothic. That's are solely and he just replates it names or titles of Thor and Vara or Iandri, the first king of the Goths, and the older Eda texts, and they are never applied therein to Wodin, with whom Odin was confused by the later Norse into Tonic Woden worshiping bards. This cult that they're talking about is not an Olden old it's not an Olden cult.
Speaker 5: It's a Woden cult.
Speaker 3: But people don't get it because it's already been messed up and lost to translation, and it's putting a very disgusting light on our very ancestry, so we don't look at it, so we don't learn who we are. Who arbitrarily transferred the Odin stanzas of the Eda epic poems to Woden in order to exalt the latter. After that Chaldean chieftain was deified by his descendants and votaries, So it was done on purpose, and it was done by these Kaldean Semitic oives before they were ay Vays. Wooden always appears in the older Eddas as a non Goth.
Speaker 2: Wodin.
Speaker 3: Wodin always appears in the older Eddas as a non Goth, non Aryan and non Assa, and as an aboriginal Golder or Chaldean sorcerer who was the arch enemy of Thor or Odin in the latter's establishment of civilization in Cappadocia. The new information we now gained regarding King Barrat, who greatly extended the Arian Empire, from this old Samerian misplaced king's list is that it records his capitalist being called sum Andrew. This city has been supposed to be identical with Shirrupak on the site of the modern Arab village of Farah, which is nice because it's my daughter's name, but not spelled the same on the old Euphrates Channel, not far to the south of Bismia or Adab, where the contemporary inscriptions of this king were found. The name of this city may possibly be called after the king Barats. I don't know if I go Brandson, Neuram Enzu or neuram Bah. The so called Neuram Sin about a century later. And this is in keeping with the Indian epic tradition regarding Sargon, where he is we shall see repeatedly referred to as a leading descendant of the first Aryan king, implying that he had on record a continuous genealogy back to that first Aryan or Samarian king. Now there's a couple of things here. By the time they get to Brahminism, and there's already moon cult influence already back into the culture. So there's a problem there, and then what happened later was even worse. But and skipping ahead to with this this snapshot that I did, this further confirms the identity of the Samerians with the Goths, which latter people in their great national epics. The EDAs give Thor the title of gior or gear, especially when he carries his standard of the red cross. We're talking about five thousand BC, I'm sorry, not five thousand years ago, three thousand, three hundred and seventy eight BC, give Or take center of the rag cross. And in his slaying of the dragon worshiping aboriginal Kaldian chief who oppressed the people. This is what Wooden did, and this is what that oding cult is actually representative of and because this mistake is made, I'm telling you that's one of the tells that this is a fucking psyop and that this stuff is run to drive into the heads of people that white people are dangerous, scary and wanting to kill everybody, and they're all supremacists and they're all racists, and that is anything that's been pushed like that is one percent military intelligence. Through and through they create the colts. They've been creating the cults since before the sixties, but the sixties they were testing and playing around with their mkulture an awful lot and creating and manipulating and forming colts, a lot of them in California. So anyway, the dragon worshiping Aboriginal Keldan chief who oppressed the people and opposed King Thor in his establishment of the higher civilization morality, ethics, fairness, justice, innovation, acceptance, eliminating blood sacrifices. They didn't like that. They were pissed off at Thor for cleaning up the place, and they opposed him very heavily. They didn't want their sorcery and their pharmachea practices that they were dominating and terrorizing that people with to end. This is where the Oives originate from. The Jews weren't Jews back then. They didn't make up that bullshit. Yet Keldy and Chief Food pressed the people and opposed King Thorpe in his establishment of the higher civilization in Cappadocia and Mesopodamia and Mesopotamia. These new historical facts now fully identify the first Sumerian king with the historical original of Saint George of Cappadosha, the Patriot Saint patron Saint of England. So Saint George of Cappadosha is a goth that was three thousand, three hundred and seventy eight DC, give or take, who is still the patron Saint of Asia Minor and the adjoining lands. Now going in a little head here he says, goan title for the second Arian or Samarian king in view of his being recorded as the builder of the city of Enoch or Unag or Ireq, and as the son of adar Ada or Adamu, and as the father of Nu, Nuzu or Natcha. These different ways of uh, what do you call it? Expressing the saint? Because there's multiple cultures that they're ruling over. So there's different ways this is being written when it's carved, so there's different names, but they mean the same thing from these different cultures that are within. Right, he knew Inuzu Nakash, Natscha or Nahusha, the father of Ia Petessi, that Khan or Goan was obviously the historical original of the Caine of the Hebrew Genesis with the genealogy of Adam kin Enoch or enos Noah and Jaffe, and that his father.
Speaker 5: See how they took this stuff, They co opted it, they.
Speaker 3: Commandeered it, they claimed it as their own, and then they switched all the all the details of these.
Speaker 5: People around, making Cain the bad guy.
Speaker 3: When he was the one stomping out the cult, because who represented the cult these Hebrews that are telling you all these bad things about him. So it's all about perspective and who's telling the story, all right, And then don't see historical original of the Caine of the Hebrew Genesis with the genealogy of Adam kane Enoch and that his father king Adar or Ada or Adamu was the historical original of.
Speaker 5: Adam thor is Adam everybody and he is Odin.
Speaker 3: He's not the Odin is a title ode of the inn Adam of the Garden of Eden legend of the Hebrew Genesis. They mythologized the shit out of this and made it. It's a stupid thing that nobody would even believe for a second unless you are a literalist Christian or I don't know, some other whacked out sabatize Zevi Sabatin who thinks that they have to redeem themselves still or Wood least wants to play that siap on its followers. With this whole idea of redemption through sin, this whole idea of conforming the world. This is this, This is Frankism, this is Sabatinism, with this centered around deluring Kabbalah, but it's also centered around this idea that they have to redeem themselves for atoms fall from grace. It's all bullshit. It's all bullshit. So Adam is those aren't even his characteristics. He stomped out evil. That's what happened period the end the Garden of Dan legend of the Hebrew Genesis. With this, with his history and character perverted by the Semites. His words, not that I and I have, there's nothing to disagree with. Their further examination fully confirmed this chain of identities, and it showed that the Hebrew rabbis who composed Genesis with its Garden of Eden and creation of Man's story, had manifestly helped themselves to the floating traditional history in late Babylonia in respect to the oldest kings known to the ancient world, namely the kings of the First Dynasty. And they wanted to semitize that. And they've been telling us forever that they are the ones who brought morality, even though when you look at what they actually practice and what they do. Yeah, three year old sure, yeah, and says great, whatever, yeah whatever. They're the ones that are telling you that they brought morality, justice, and rule to the world. Bullshit, bullshit. They're the antithesis of civilization. They're the antithesis of anyone else having a culture but not understanding it. They had travistized our.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 3: So they had travesty the historical facts and the noble character of the great King Adam by making Adam to be the first lowly created man instead of the first man in Superman. Several geological periods subsequent to the advent of man in the world. Who first made men of the pre Adamite Ah, Well, anyway, he first made men of men, is what the statement was in the previous passage that I've read to you. Before he made men of men, he made Yeah, lived to a standard. Cut out all that evil, wicked, sorcery, nonsense and sacrifice. Treat people with the whole cause no harm type of attitude.
Speaker 6: That was Adam.
Speaker 5: He wasn't some douchebag who fell from grace.
Speaker 3: Here now it comes a significantly historical fact that they define this Sumerian title for this Admu or Adamu the hawkman and Semitic as the man Admu. The revolutionists remember, whenever they want to whenever they want to put someone down, they call him a revolutionist. They called Jesus the revolutionist too, which makes me think that they pulled a lot of their details from there and then put him through hell in their story telling of what happens to him, Because this is like their little ritual of hatred going back five thousand years. The Adamu or adam or Thor has a lot of the characteristics that they that apply to Jesus, whether regardless of who was a person or not. You can't buy any of the shit that they'd said about the details and attributes, especially with something that was written eighte hundred years after the fact, one hundred fifty years after the fact, no mention after before that the hawkman in Semitic as the man Admu, the revolutionists the cast her down the bird hawk Man. Here then we have Babylonian references not only to the Semitic application of the name Admu or Damu to the human form of the first Aran or Samarian king, but also the memory of King Adurers or SAgs great Revolution, by which he rebelled against the pre Adamite Semites their god and cast down their serpent lined and their son demonistic cult, by his establishment of civilization and civilized rule, and thus evoked upon his head the name of spiteful vilification. Oh, and Liz, I grab this because I thought this was interesting. The fiery stone slinger, right, he says of Thor and the Nordica as inflicted by his arch enemy Sert, who is the fiery stone slinger of the mother weird of Urd and the prototype of Satan. So one of Balder Balder almost mortally ruins thor and it's with a slingshot basically, I mean fiery stone slinger could mean something else that is of a high tech that we're not really catching the true meaning of here, But it sounds like again they crafted another story about this whole David and Goliath bullshit, because we know the arians are taller.
Speaker 5: And he's almost mortally wounded.
Speaker 3: But you know, when you're telling the story, you're the victor, right, makes me think that there's something to this that's also pulled into that David and Goliath story. Remember, David wasn't a very good human either. He was a vis a dirty little semi too treachery, murdering people to get to his throne. In the following translation of this poem, however, I retained the later mythological reading of south Wind and for hand read accordingly.
Speaker 5: Wing and let's see if I actually went on with this.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't. But it's talking about in poetic form the breaking of the wing of the wind. And when we get into Babylonian cult magic, they talk about the four winds and these are entities, these are these are energies right of this demonic worship that they that they conduct all Chaldean. Similarly, the identity of King Adam's descendants and successors as historical Erran kings who are bodily borrowed by the hebrewscribes for their genesis legend became more evident on further examination. Cain and the biblical legend, is the son of Adam and has made the first man to be born in the world yet building, Oh yeah, I skipped over. So so the point there was Cain is Thor's son, right, his immediate successor. Now we're talking jumping ahead. I'm grabbing pieces here because I'm trying to paint the pozzle here. And also, by the way, I've said this in the previous but to tie in the last element of what we're talking about here with Eve. Eve was a Goth who was living in that area prior to the influx of Thor's people, and she was a priestess. They said, she's a vestal priestess of this cult. And when she was sent to spy on, Thor got a little romantic and she was baptized because that's another thing that the Sun cult of Thor introduced to this area, baptism, and she became one of them, and that was Eve's temptation by the serpent was her serpent cult because she was a goth. That's not her nature. She was tempted by the serpent cult. This serpent wolf slash some Saturn cult. That's completely askew when you read Genesis right, she's the baddie. She's condemned a man. She condemned Adam not so tear apart that freaking story. His immediate successor Guadamumu, which quits so literally to go Tima. Now this is interesting so literally with Godema the son King of Barata by Queen Mamata in the Indian epics King Gotima, you know, like Buddha Indian.
Speaker 5: Variant of Dune. It's kind of is it my eyes are blurry or whatever?
Speaker 3: Dunned Hammarah in some manuscripts MSS his manuscripts. It's also interesting as being explicable by a variant reading of the polyphotos of prolyficists.
Speaker 5: Samerian signs for this name.
Speaker 3: Go Udu MoU. The first sign has the polyfinist values of both God and Do, and with the latter the name can be read.
Speaker 5: As do Udu MoU, which seems the source of.
Speaker 3: Dundhumara of those Indian versions that it thus appears that the latter was a reading of his name by Indian scribes who knew the prolificius Samarian values of the science gm Wlisdon area and everybody.
Speaker 5: For sure, people already know that.
Speaker 3: Of the son of King Barat, also called dialectically Gotma, the got is still in modern India, one of the most revered of royal stages. Of course, they altered him, changed and made him the ethnicity of the of the area over time, because you know, it's politics. Gott to erase everything that we have done so that we look like and feel like shit when they tell us how horrible we are and give us a false history because they hate us. Go to him, still in modernity, one of the most revered of all royal stages. He is in the Vedas, frequently mentioned as a special worshiper of the Sun and fire in association with Indra, and bears the title of Rahugana. Yep, that's the end of it, Okay, So hopefully that clears up a few things before we go into any further here, because it's gonna get stupid here pretty soon.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: We just heard what wodin is. And we heard what odin is. Now let's hear what these assholes have to say about it. What is Odismism? Is a white supremacist cult. Does that sound like anything that thor would be supremacist? I mean, uh, is it?
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 5: What is the word supremacists supposed to imply?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 5: That they are violent or that they happen to be of.
Speaker 3: A superior ability to rule and to your govern because that's what they're made for. As far as the Aryan Goths are concerned, just being white doesn't make you better. There's a lot of white trash, trust me, we're talking about we're talking about a class of nobility of the goths. Yeah, this whole idea of white supremacist cult that people don't even pay attention to words. They just have an impression of what words mean and what terms mean, because that's what labels are designed to do. There's there's designed to give you a feeling, give you a triggered response to seeing them. It's part of manipulation. And Odinism wouldn't be the proper term in the first place. It would be woden. Wooden is defined by all these characteristics that they're going to say Orderanism is a white supremacist cult. Actually it's a Semitic supremacist Wolden cult focused on the worship of the Norse godd And when I say Semitic, I of course mean whatever they've decided to call themselves these days now called Jews. But before not that, let's see, and not all Semites, right, not, not every Semite gets a in's just free loans.
Speaker 5: They're not giving interesting free loans to Arabs.
Speaker 3: So obviously they're not talking about Semitic people because that would imply all apply it would imply all of them, and it doesn't. It just means the special people who've decided to write a book telling the world about how special they really are, because it wouldn't be self evident, of course, because if you just look at their track record and the lack of accomplishments, and the fact that they were living in the state of that they were before culture came to them and rehabilitated those who could be rehabilitated through thor they weren't going anywhere.
Speaker 5: They were anti progress.
Speaker 3: They were happy with people being unable to defend themselves from their sorcery and their wickedness. That's how they like to keep it. They wanted to keep keep people down. And whether they do now the erode, the erode, They destroyed and demoralize. Same story, same application, same strategy, never changed. Incapable of creativity whatsoever. The belief system may also sometimes be referred to as a soft thraw sorry through and is centered around white supremacist beliefs, combined it with magical elements of neopaganism. All that stuff is trigger trigger trigger trigger white supremacists, ah combined with magic? Who what does that mean?
Speaker 6: Something?
Speaker 5: Scary elements of neopaganism new paganism.
Speaker 3: They were Thor's son, Cole was a monotheistic belief, worship and practice who introduced paganism to that and called it other's other things, people who read stories about these real people and then deified them over time and then altered their their attributes and then said that there were then then said that those people were paganists. How fucking crazy is that they were people? Have you ever heard Thor being a real person before? No, you think of him as God got a thunder? Do you ever hear of wouldn't being a real person? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Kind of, but not really right, he's a little bit of both. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: So let's find the most ignorant Lewest common denominator of a human being and what they think about their impression and their comprehension of something, and then let's base every other judgment that we have about something on those idiots who have a misconception of things. Sounds like what they do all the time, But brilliant, brilliant strategy. They weren't going for to the best and brightest and finding out the information. They couldn't even read the stuff that they left behind. It took into Waddell to actually be able to read what the seriologists already assumed was a Semitic.
Speaker 5: Because there was an agenda.
Speaker 3: Values in both groups center around the idea of folk try and individualisms. So they blend things so that they can make those things dirty too. Right, So now all of our culture and all of our heritage and all of our ancestry is marred by this concept of white supremacy and magical elements of neopaganism. So now these are all the things that they're going to apply to you, assigned to you to call you an idolator if you reconnect with your heritage. This is the cult playing a game. They know who they're full of shit, but they're not trying to convince you. They're trying to convince the massive mob retards. And they have them because they have the media, they have the shots, they have their pharmacia working through their veins, they have them.
Speaker 5: They have the HIGHLIX. Highloks are very easily programmed.
Speaker 3: They're not very easily deprogrammed, because I don't think it's even possible. They're functions of the system, their functions of the matrix. They're there to and getting your way. I scaled back on the F word there, wondering why that sounded funny. Many of the elements of Norse culture and belief used in odedism were also used by Nazi leadership really to promote its ideology. So now, anytime somebody wants to reconnect with their heritage, restore their culture and not be made extinct by a bunch of seventy seventy IQ mongrels, that makes you a white supremacist trying to cer We don't have the We don't have the right to exist, is what they're saying there. We don't have the right to exist. We don't have the right to defend ourselves, our culture, our heritage, we don't have We don't have the right to be proud of anything. Even though they're the ones who introduced remember it was the the oy Vays pretending no they're Dutch, they're fucking Jews, Okay, They're the ones who brought the brought the slavery to the States. Why are we worried about Why are we feeling guilty about things that we didn't do? Who were the plantation winners, the majority of them who owned them. Who are the ones who are the most brutal towards their captive humans and didn't treat them like family like some other people did. It's the same fucking group. But our sins are there are our sins are not our sins. They're being projected by the people who actually commit the crimes, just like that chicken that they swing around their head. Chicken didn't do anything wrong, but now he's cursed. People are fucking sick man, and it's national socialists. Nobody would ever call themselves a Nazi unless they're retarded, And if they do call themselves that, they don't understand what any of that shit stood for they have the false impression that was fed to them.
Speaker 5: New theories emerge. But what happened, Madeline, go do do do is a.
Speaker 3: Reconstructed faith, as there is little surviving evidence of how the ancient Norse actually practiced there. There wasn't a religion of Odinism Wodin. There's little information because you guys fabricated this after many, many hundreds, maybe a thousand years after Thor Odin was dead and gone, and you guys corrupted and co opted and turned ugly and poisoned something that was a monotheistic sun cult and then applied your own scumbags piece of shit sorcery god named Wodin into the position of Thor and then bastardized that. And then you're saying, well, there's not very many yeah, because it would reveal too much about what your freaking druidic bullshit is that's tied into Oivaism and saturn worship. Because these really are reconstructions.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny that you would say these religious are reconstructions because who reconstructed them, who constructed them?
Speaker 5: They are really flexibles in ways that are good and bad.
Speaker 3: This is news Nation by the way what is the defense saying investigators are hiding. The defense alleges investigators consulted with a professional regarding possible adonism signatures at the crime scene, but failed to produce a report or identify the professor to the defense. They also claimed investigators failed to provide information reguarding brad Holder and odinist in the area whose son was reportedly dating Williams. Brad Holder postedly on social media images mimicking the very ruins found at the crime scene. The crime scene only unreleased and unknown to the general public even to this day. The filing reads, the defense believes that the court will be shocked at the number of clues or easter eggs, both before and after the murders that Holder openly posted on his Facebook page that pointed the finger to his involvement in the murderers. Anybody who does any thing like this in the name of Odin doesn't understand is a freakin patsy, is an idiot, is a moron who doesn't even understand what the hell they're doing or why, Because this isn't what Odin slash Thor was about. The main evidence allegedly connecting the crime to odiness includes the positioning of the girls' bodies. This is yeah, the girls' bodies and sticks and Marx at the crime scene, the defense team says, resembles ruins, which are associated with Norse culture and religion. Position of the bodies. The defense claims that the position of Williams's body echoes that of painting titled Odin Hanging from World Tree. The filing calls the painting evidence of an additional dark, demonic component to Odimism. It's not this. These are two opposing ideas here, demonic and Odinism. First of all, there's no ism here because Odin wasn't a fucking religion. Okay, he was a person. If fucking morons afterwards deified him and then treated it like that, they would have also had the wherewithal to understand that Odin was Thor and they would be preserving their ancestral culture, not Wodenism, which is w od An, which was the freaking their arch nemesis, Saturn Moon Colt or serpent wolf cult, however way you want to say it of the Semites of the Chaldeans, at least in the art of articles concerning Odinist human sacrifice, and imagery found on the internet. Again, ordness and human sacrifice are two opposing ideas. They came there to stomp out. They came there and stomped out, not to stamp out, but when they encountered it and were repulsed by it, because that's not our way, they put an end to it. They put an end to the sorcery, the witchcraft, and the nonsense, and the horrible mistreatment of the people that lived there. So they liberated those who actually were what do you want to call them, natives? Maybe whatever. And many of the people in those areas were quite grateful to the goths for saving them from the sick, demonic parasite which we now have sucking on our necks. And in about I don't know less than twenty five days, one is going to be uh. One with his whole crew of of parasites is going to be sworn in. Lawyers cited imagery online of a man hanging upside down from a tree who has been sliced in the neck, with blood dripping to the ground. This man's arms are posed similarly to Abby's at the crime scene. This man's legs are also posted similarly similarly to Abby's at the crime scene.
Speaker 5: They are not good writers. They didn't have to do that twice.
Speaker 3: Just say the man's are yeah, just say arms and legs. You don't have the two full sentences and use the same ways again. His left leg history and his right leg is bent at the That's the hanging man from the Tarot card, right. I sleep like that. I don't know why, but I do. My left leg has bent this their left their left leg has met or their right legs. So I guess I'm going to the opposite of the hanging man. The only difference is that the man's right leg is placed over the left leg, while Abby's right leg was posed under the left leg.
Speaker 5: Okay, shocker, all right, anyway, that's it for that one.
Speaker 3: There's some people here, now, hey, because it's not going away there it goes.
Speaker 5: Hello, Polka, thank you, sir, Hello, Brian, Steve guests.
Speaker 3: I don't know who Steve is, h.
Speaker 8: Bannon.
Speaker 5: I don't know who's Steve. I hope it's not Steve O.
Speaker 9: Hey.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know what you expect out of a guy who staples his nuts to his leg, but you know, and is by the way, he's an ov surprise, surprise, surprise, surprise.
Speaker 5: He's got a fetish for younger, younger children, right and uh.
Speaker 3: He's like sadomasochism and he's an oive. Oh, by the way, he's famous for no reason. Wow, it's the typical Ovay story.
Speaker 8: What do you know?
Speaker 9: What do you know?
Speaker 3: Steve O? All right, So this is ten minutes of Richard Allen's odism theory explained. Richard Allen's the one that they just put away for one hundred and thirty years. Is Richard Allen an odinist? Well, if he is, he doesn't understand the terminology of what a fucking odinist is, because if he was, you'd not be okay with what just happened to those two girls.
Speaker 5: He would be the complete antithesis of that people are fucking retarded.
Speaker 3: I swear to God. Yeah, exactly here here it is right here, trust me, goy, a white nationalist odinist killed those two little white girls, one of which was named German. Just a coincidence, right, right exactly, Because we're not supposed to believe that this isn't a military intelligence operation. This whole fucking thing to get people angry at us, and you know, how that works. You just have to say the words and trigger somebody, and then they can take out anybody who they don't like, because all you got to do is get the public backing, just like they do with Waco, a whole church full of innocent people were murdered and everybody was okay with it because they were told a story about how bad they were. That's the shit that they're gonna that they're doing all the time, and they're they're coming in for the kill in a hardcore way. Just beware, beware, and be ready, because shit's going down, and it's it's all directed at us. We are the target regard.
Speaker 5: It's not it has nothing to do with our belief systems either.
Speaker 3: It just has to do with being in existence still because that that offends them. All right, So I'm gonna go ahead and play this real quick, and uh, we should be getting something out of it. I'm sure it'll be completely jaded. It should. It probably will have some things in here that will infuriate you to hear, because they can't ever let anything just be without throwing their own two cents in and steering your thought process along the way. I'm not expecting anything that's on YouTube to be objective. Okay, So I'm just letting you know that a hot time. Don't think that these are my thoughts. If they start taking this guy and trying to condemn me in further this whole idea of what wouldn't it and odinist and murder. I've just explained to you how fucking retarded that is, and how stupid translators are, and how obvious it was that these Chaldean Moon Cult pieces of craft that were remaining who revitalized the cult and started corrupting at least some of the regular old fashioned goths who were of the noble class. They started practicing that human sacrifice again in secret for a while, and then it became part of the practice later on when you get deeper into the history, and that's where they like to focus, rather than who corrupted them. No, let's not look at you know, let's not look at that. Let's just say, boom, here you go, there's evidence of it. They're all bad. Everybody who's ever been alive in this world has always been bad. It's a human condition. No, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's the element and influence of Oi freaking Vey.
Speaker 3: Whenever it touches anything, it turns it poison play and simple to touch the death.
Speaker 5: It's a fucking death cult.
Speaker 10: Good prevails over evil, not the other way around, and we can't let that.
Speaker 3: But now, remember this is a jackass who every single day breaks your Bill of your rights from the bill of rights as a profession for the man. So anything this asshole says about evil is fucking a joke and worthless.
Speaker 8: That happened.
Speaker 3: But let's play the good guy. Let's make the cops be the Such brave and intelligent people, aren't they. They never make mistakes. And they're even talking about how in the in the prison there was this odinous cult people that were security guards or corrections officers. It's just if that's true, that that just means that they're government agents. Were people that the government agents have mk ultraed into believing into some freaking cult philosophy like they do all the time, like they always do.
Speaker 5: You just have to say the word cult, and everybody's like, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, help us, protect us, Oh my god, why supremacist? Wait I'm wait oh I no, no. Still, it's scary.
Speaker 11: They are pointing the finger in a very specific direction as to who's responsible for this and it's not Richard Allen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And Richard Allen makes that mistake of saying they're white nationalists too, because because that's how it's been presented to the public, that odonism just like, oh, hey, let's Wikipedia what the global death cult is. Oh, it's the order of nine Angles, which were to get into Oh it's the seven six ' four. Where do these things come from? Who made them? And how do all of them not know what national socialism really stood for?
Speaker 5: How do none of them know that?
Speaker 3: How do all these skinheads that you see, like in American History X and different types of Hollywood productions that have influenced people to actually really carry out these things? How many how many of those actually understand how ridiculous it would be to call yourself a white well, first of all, to imply or apply what Hitler actually was about to something that's the antithesis of what he was about, and then say that's, well, that's our Hitler image, the image of that we've been told of Hitler, but it's not who the hell he was, and it's not what Germany was about at all at all. Do you want to condemn some for the starvation and typhus epidemic that occurred in the camps. You should point the finger out the people who destroyed the freaking what do you call it? The uh, the trade lines, the production They couldn't get food to them because they're bombed to hell the trade routes.
Speaker 12: All right, hold on, and we still don't know exactly who these folks are, but this is a small community in rural Indiana.
Speaker 13: Members of a pagan Norse religion called Odinism, hijacked by white nationalists.
Speaker 3: Hijacked by white nationalists because white nationalism is a bad thing, right, and they put these idiots like that guy.
Speaker 5: Hold on, let's se if I can stop on the picture. Where is he that skips it all?
Speaker 3: So this is supposed to be Odin. He's got two wolves next to him, Everybody, what does that make him? That's Wodin. That's a depiction of Woden mixed in with attributes of what would look like an Arian goth and he's not. And he's got the wolf of the Serpent Wolf cult on both sides of him. This is a depiction of the fucking Oway vase and how they bastardized things called Check this out. How do you not think that that guy is not a fucking agent putting on this ridiculous.
Speaker 11: Come on man, come on by white nationalists ritualistically sacrificed.
Speaker 8: Abigail Williams.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's funny that they showed Cannonites sacrificing children because that was a vase as well. Hey, way to tell the truth by accident, there you, Fox and liberty.
Speaker 11: German Odinism is the pagan religion referenced above, and its followers are called ode Knights. Odinists are enamored of Viking Nordic culture. Evidence supports that at the crime scene, uh, these.
Speaker 3: Murdering evidence supports that at the crime scene evidence of details that we made up to create a false belief system that white nationalists have co opted. Right, Who does a lot of co opting that you know of? Who creates enemies so that they have something to point out and say that there's anti Semitism going on.
Speaker 5: They create them themselves.
Speaker 3: They manufacture their own enemy so that they have something to point out and say, see, look, see, look, we're being oppressed.
Speaker 11: Old Knights left behind obvious signatures, symbols in the forms of ruins. These runes were formed with sticks fashioned with tree branches.
Speaker 3: How would Odin and Thor have two different runs mean the same person.
Speaker 8: And painted using the blood of Liberty German. This is sick stuff, folks, This is sick.
Speaker 3: Sticks, and this is what white people are all about. That's what they're implying here and way people are telling you this.
Speaker 5: No irony there.
Speaker 11: Tree branches were deliberately, carefully and proficiently placed on each girl in a certain arrangement, mimicking certain rooms.
Speaker 8: At least one of the branches appeared.
Speaker 11: To have its end cut off cleanly by some type of tool like an electric saw, providing proof of a preconceived plan.
Speaker 5: See how dramatic is voiced out there?
Speaker 3: Preconceived play.
Speaker 11: Rationally, the blood of Liberty German was used as the paint to market.
Speaker 5: So white supremacists kill white girls? Is that what we're hearing? Is that what we're supposed to believe? This is so fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: They didn't target to Jewish girls, they didn't target to vejets.
Speaker 11: Mark a tree with a ruin that looks similar to the letter F with a simple Google.
Speaker 3: Search these gea It almost seems like they fabricated a crime to implicate a certain group of people.
Speaker 5: That they don't like, but they probably also manufactured.
Speaker 11: Drunes would be identifiable as one of the many calling cards of this pagan religious cults.
Speaker 10: Either one of these individuals or a group whatever that might be, that were involved in this. There's more ways to resolve this in your mind and your heart and your soul, and I hope you'll do the right thing one day.
Speaker 14: But Odin was unable to rest. Was to where the others possessed information and power.
Speaker 3: That he didn't remember we're talking about woulden here not Odin's not.
Speaker 8: We know that this is about power.
Speaker 10: To you.
Speaker 14: This brings us to another story of Odin and he's disc.
Speaker 3: Having an imaginary conversation with what what is this guy the Zodiac killer?
Speaker 5: Now we know this is like power for power.
Speaker 14: To discovery of the ancient Norse ruins. The ruins are written letters that were used by the Noise and other Germanic people's see.
Speaker 3: It's even it's even a mistranslation that they think Odin killed Odin. She sacrificed Odin to Odin. That's what his piercing against the tree was interesting. That they would have a guy who was allegedly a carpenter, his his fate being nailed to two pieces of wood, right, Jesus, kind of funny how that worked out.
Speaker 14: The adoption of the Latin alphabet. It was known that these ruins allowed one to access, interact with, and influence the world shaping forces. They symbolized no wonder than the Odin desired mastery over them. At the center of the Norse cosmos stands the great tree etrasim Etracill's upper branches cradile Asgard, the home and fortress of the Asia gods and goddesses, of whom Odin is the chief.
Speaker 8: Libby was found at the base.
Speaker 2: Of a truth.
Speaker 3: This is what they're doing to our culture. I hope you understand that they're taking Thor who defeated them five thousand years ago, and this is why everything goes back to that first initial incident, and how all the lives of everything that they have manipulated mankind with ever since are based on this moment that I'm telling you about. In the British Edda and Makers of Civilization and History by L. A. Woodell, Thank god that guy came around and actually learned how to read this stuff, because there would have been no counter argument for any of this and we would all be mystified by this idea that we're all bad people. Maybe we are terrible, Maybe we should just end our own self. Hey, let's go to Canada. They offer it. They offered, you know, euthanasia. They give it out for stubbing your toel for christ sake.
Speaker 11: Tree with four tree branches of barying sizes, intentionally placed in a very specific and arranged pattern.
Speaker 3: Almost as if somebody was reading an instruction manual of how to do this, because they were trying to implicate a certain group.
Speaker 8: This is the part.
Speaker 11: Again, I guess, even taker on her naked body. Libby's right arm was placed along the side of her body. One large tree branch had been placed on her left shoulder. This branch was so long that it extended above Libby's head several feet and below her legs for several feet as well.
Speaker 3: Now, if a Jew was implicated in this, they would have said, no, the tree fell on the poor girl who just happened to you know, I guess the wind blew her clothes off or whatever, and certainly wasn't certain wasn't. Certainly wasn't the certainly was not the Leo Frank of this of this murder, certainly not.
Speaker 11: Smaller branches formed a V where her legs joined her body near her genitalia, with both sides of the V extending upward towards Libby's head, with one branch extending.
Speaker 8: To the left of Libby's head and the other to the right of Libby's head.
Speaker 5: The last, I think pretty sure we know what a V pattern means, buddy.
Speaker 8: Thanks.
Speaker 11: So the four branches extended across Libby's body on a line from her right shoulder to her left shoulder. This fourth tree brand was also connected with the other three branches and was placed under both branches that formed the V.
Speaker 5: Again difficult, by the way, the V is a later letter, just throwing that out there well.
Speaker 11: Libby's sliced neck was partially covered by this fourth branch. Abby was fully clothed. In fact, Abby was dressed in Libby's sweatshirt and jeans. No blood appeared on Abbey's clothing. Abby was found on her back like Libby. However, unlike Libby, Abby's elbows were bent, with her right and left arms both placed on her chest. Abby's left handed arm near the left side of her face and her right hand in arm near the right side.
Speaker 3: So this guy is a Frankist. So once again we're implicating the Oa vase.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: This guy was born to a family that was in the Plymouth slash exclusive Brethren. Those brethrens were created by the baptized quote unquote baptized Frankists. So yeah, they were crypto Francists. That's where that's where you get Alistair Crowley from. Just because somebody looks like this and that wasn't even the pose that the girl is, and they're gonna they're gonna throw this image out there, so you make that connection. Well good because it was a bunch of a vays behind it in our government out of her face.
Speaker 11: Also, Abby's left leg was straight while her right leg was bent at the knee. The murderers also placed her bent right leg under her left leg. Above Abby's head were smaller sticks that have been placed over her hair, crudely mimicking horns or.
Speaker 3: Antlers syrhnos I'm sorry, cernanos or something like that. It's the deity that we talked about before. Again, again they're mixing genres here just a little bit.
Speaker 10: You know, you're going to get into my soul a little bit with a question like that. Yeah, and I'm gonna tell you why. I want to tell you why because of what my eyes have seen and what the eyes of these fellows behind me have seen that you haven't seen.
Speaker 8: About three quarters of a mile from here.
Speaker 3: They were both thirteen years years old. Thirteen year old disappeared after walking the trails. Thirteen.
Speaker 5: It's an interesting number, and it was on channel thirteen. Did you catch that? In the top right hand corner the why the watermark was channel thirteen and the other one's eighteen. So three six is what is going on? What is going on here?
Speaker 7: Are there moments of anger or do you feel like that's not productive?
Speaker 8: What kind of role does that play in your roles in.
Speaker 5: This How detached to a person do you have to be? To ask parents?
Speaker 3: If that's if being angry is not productive after you find out that your children have been brutally murdered, how do you even respond to somebody like that? I think the only way to respond to somebody like that is to slap them across the fucking face and say nothing more.
Speaker 6: Well for myself personally, of course, I'm angry down inside, and I I don't let that out because that I usually I'm a very pragmatic person. I try to think my way through things. Am I angry down inside about? Yes, I'm angry. I'm frustrated.
Speaker 3: Does this sound like somebody who just lost their child or does this sound a little I don't know, Sandy hook ish of them.
Speaker 15: I'm disappointed that this even happened. But you know, I'm disappointed that this happened. This guy is a high lick to lash.
Speaker 6: Out at somebody and just raw anger. What value will that provide? What value?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this is not steered at all.
Speaker 10: Yeah, sure, okay, I'm getting pissed off frankly for all the reasons we've already talked about, and my souls getting eaten from the inside out.
Speaker 8: If I saw the person that.
Speaker 3: Look how funny this is also news nation here. It's a little still frame that they I don't know if it's frozen or it's just a still frame. Maybe it's the video that's messed up. I don't know did this to them?
Speaker 10: I don't think i'd be angry, but I would just simply want to know why. You know, what were you thinking at that moment?
Speaker 3: Everybody, if you haven't caught it, don't be angry if your children are killed, just be wondering why, Okay, that's the message here.
Speaker 10: In time, and how freeing that must be to him once he'd be able to tell somebody that. And I just can't help but to think that it would be an opportunity for him to release what he's feeling inside and trying to release what he saw in those final moments. Those are the kind of conversations side one a half. Maybe may be unspoken, but you would get an answer. In my entire career, I've only seen now five to be five, I believe evil people, truly evil. They don't care if you live or die. But even they have had an explanation as to what they did and why. This one's different because I can't explain why. And like we said when this all started, I owe that explanation to Mike, Patty and his family and to many other members of the family. And I'm sorry you're a member.
Speaker 8: Of that club. I really truly am sorry.
Speaker 10: I wish there would could have been something that we could have done prior to that that would have prohibited this from happening, but I guess that wasn't in the cards.
Speaker 3: Was that a terror reference? There about.
Speaker 5: It wasn't in the cards since they posed them as a hanged man.
Speaker 6: Well, aside from the appreciation which he knows, how much I appreciate the dedication and the resources that he's bestowed upon us, I say us as a local community to help UH travel down this path?
Speaker 3: How detached does this seem? Law enforcement is awesome, We're not angry that they killed our daughter.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah, a bunch of words.
Speaker 6: But uh, I wish i'd met the man on the different circumstances.
Speaker 3: So now they're showing mockery. Isn't that what they're doing. They're showing mockery utilizing that symbol celebration of life. Huh oh, they made a lot of money on merchandising after their daughter died. It looks like and I can't I can't help but notice even though it's tied I a spiral pattern here, you know, it's a little little pedophilia symbol here. And look at his hands. Could mean nothing but something to note there, Yeah, the free life. Look at his hand right there? What the hell is he doing that for?
Speaker 10: We can't allow this eviled a little amongst us.
Speaker 4: It just seems so far fetched.
Speaker 10: But yet it's always gone back to This is closer to home than any of us ever cared for.
Speaker 8: Do you think there's anybody in this town that knew about this and kept her mouth shut?
Speaker 6: I don't know that would be speculation, really, I mean, what do you think?
Speaker 8: It's a small town.
Speaker 5: Sure is, he's got an awful extrange twitch there, doesn't He a.
Speaker 7: Lot of people who know each other's.
Speaker 5: Smile, an awful lot for somebody else's daughter too is.
Speaker 4: And that hopefully someone will be held accountable is important. Soure is.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry you remember that club.
Speaker 8: I really truly am sorry.
Speaker 10: I wish there could have could have been something that we could have done prior to that that would have prohibited this from happening.
Speaker 8: But I guess that wasn't in the cards.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of interesting elements there. Yeah, in the cards exactly, Voodoo in the cards. Not nearly as upset as he should be. He should have completely lost his mind, Yes.
Speaker 8: He should.
Speaker 5: If it was you, what would you have done?
Speaker 8: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: This is this is This is a good point to be to be made here. He sounds like he offered them up as a sacrifice. Okay, we just did that one. Let me go on to the next one. Here, try to keep some order here, all right, Here's where it gets really weird. They's many changes every time.
Speaker 16: Confirmed as state prison guard supervising Richard Allen, we're wearing patches that can be associated with Odinism.
Speaker 3: But those guards say they do not practice that pagan religion and have never threatened the Delphi murder suspect pagan religion. Remember remember how that became a thing They deified real people, confused them all because they had different titles, So they made a bunch of different people out of the same person. Confuse Odin Withvoden on purpose, because nobody wants to be the loser in the story.
Speaker 9: Rich n I has been digging through the documents today joins usin studio.
Speaker 16: Rich Richard Allen's attorneys have asked the judge to move him out of a state prison. The prosecutor says he's not opposed to that, but says Carroll County cannot handle Allen's transportation to and from court or his safe keeping. The defense theory is that a group of Odinists killed Abby Williams and Libby Jerman in a ritualistic sacrifice, and they claim that two corrections officers guarding Allen at the Westville Correctional Facility are Odinist in sworn affiday fits. Both officers say they are not Odinist or part of any radical hate group, but they admit that they wore patches on their uniforms that can be associated with Odinism. A commander ordered them to remove the patches in just the last few weeks.
Speaker 3: Do you think this is a way of tormenting this guy who maybe because he opened his mouth and said that he thinks that this crime was committed by them, that they then said, well, you have a lot of information about this, and now he's doing one hundred and thirty years. That's not the dead.
Speaker 16: After the defense made claims that Allan was being threatened by Odin's prison guards, the court documents filed today say that Allen was tased twice back in May for not following commands, but the officers say they have never had any one on one conversations with Alan. The Carroll County Prosecutor says the defense continues to make unfounded accusations supported by absolutely no proof, and also today the judge said a November first deadline for the prosecutor to turn over all the evidence to the defense. Right now, the jury trial is scheduled for January eighth in Delphi, where the jury selected from Allen County, And we're still waiting to see if the judge will set a hearing to consider the defense request.
Speaker 3: But imagine if uniformed officers met these girls in on that trail, they would automatically trust them because we're conditioned to think that those are the good guys.
Speaker 16: Throw out the search warrant of Allen's home that led to his arrest.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 3: Throwing somebody else under the bus for something that doesn't look like it happened through him. I don't know, what do you guys think? Do you think that Alan's the guy?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 3: One more.
Speaker 8: Loops?
Speaker 3: Did I set up that ever?
Speaker 11: I wanted to do?
Speaker 3: No, let's start here, all right, So now we're gonna hear from the defense a little bit, not too long, I mean it's seventeen minutes long. I'll probably will just skip around a little bit so we don't waste too much time with this, but I mean waste too much time with additional excessive tangential stuff. We want to stick to the stick to the facts, just the facts man.
Speaker 11: Mental defense attorney, host of the Defense Diaries podcast was in the courtroom from the trial. Bob Matta and private investigator worked on the case for nearly two years. Is close with Richard Allen's family. Erica Morris is with us. Thank you both for being here.
Speaker 8: Erica, It's been a while since I've talked to you about this.
Speaker 3: Remember, cour TV is just another mouthpiece of the system, right, So let's see what the what comes about with this case.
Speaker 11: So let's talk about this case. Let's start first with Richard Allen. His wife Kathy wasn't there.
Speaker 9: Today, right, Going from the Allen family attended. That was an ongoing discussion between Rick and his family for about the last two weeks Vinnie as to whether or not they should go, and the decision was.
Speaker 4: Made that if Rick's advisement by.
Speaker 9: The defense attorneys was to not participate in the pre sentencing investigation report and for good reason, that the family would stand with him in solidarity and not accept the verdict by.
Speaker 3: Has anybody else seen this man like lose a dramatic amount of weight from that picture to hear.
Speaker 9: By refusing to show up, it is unfair to watch this family, or to ask this family to watch this man.
Speaker 3: Remember, those people in the uniforms are not the good guys to the controllers, to the order followers. The stars that they were on their shoulders are not not a good symbol.
Speaker 9: Be sentenced whims he did not commit in a trial that has to be redone.
Speaker 11: So Ericau, tell me, why do you believe he did not commit this horrific double murder?
Speaker 4: Oh well, Vinny, we only have what twenty minutes to talk about it tonight. The Frank's Memo.
Speaker 9: Frank's Memo, which was not a concoction of the Difference Team. It was a highly and very thoroughly investigated extension of a report created by an FBI task force who developed that theory, and the man who authored that report died the hands of an odin his prison guard five days after he turned that report in.
Speaker 11: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 8: Say that wait wait.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 5: Don't say words, don't say words that will go against the narrative.
Speaker 8: Here again, m.
Speaker 4: To tell you, Vidy, I'll beg me on this. Am I lying?
Speaker 17: No, She's talking about Greg Ferency who was one of the three authors of the Odin report that Click Farancy and Kevin Murphy all put together because they continued that that line of investigation for years until Gregor Ferency was killed. And that was in front of a federal building shortly after he turned in that document.
Speaker 8: It explain this to how is he killed?
Speaker 6: So the.
Speaker 8: Man who was killed is was working for the FBI or was part of the task force. Who exactly was he?
Speaker 9: He was one of the three members of the task force tasked with investigating all of the tips related and I mean all of the tips related to a particular group of individuals, and greg authored the report. It was turned in I believe on me second, and he on May seventh, was sitting in an office inside the federal building in I believe it was Indi or tar a Hope and Amolotov cocktail was thrown through his office window. Greg vacated his office, ran outside in front of the federal building, and that is when he was shot in the head by a former prison guard who is very openly tied to Odinism.
Speaker 8: So was that person going arrested and prosecuted.
Speaker 4: Yes, and charged convicted, Yes, sir, He was.
Speaker 9: And this is one of the many details about the Delphi case that.
Speaker 4: The state does not want the world to know. They don't want the.
Speaker 9: World to know that Todd Klick has been charged with unrelated crimes, another member of that task force. They don't want to know about the number of people associated with this case who have died or been charged, myself included.
Speaker 6: They don't want the way something.
Speaker 9: I yeah, the bloods I gotta be careful, but the blood spader expert who testified at the Delphi trial was at my home alone, inside my home two days before he testified in the trial.
Speaker 4: And Bob can attest to that.
Speaker 9: There's so much y'all don't know, Vinny, there's so much people are scared.
Speaker 4: And then to have Doug and they sit there today and disparage us for the work we've.
Speaker 9: Done and talk about the transparency that they claim occurred in a case where there was none, where the defense team wasn't even allowed to present a case.
Speaker 4: Let's go. I'm ready. I told you I was going to talk start in the day the gag order was lifted. Let's do this.
Speaker 8: Uh, Bob, what are you? I'm trying to make some sense.
Speaker 3: Of all this it's pretty dry and straightforward. Their fuck face with the SAM and TI.
Speaker 11: So it seems like there's a big backstory here to the whole Odinism angle.
Speaker 8: And I just want to clarify this, right.
Speaker 11: So, there's a task force, it's part of law enforcement, and there's some members of this task force who had a different theory. They did not believe Richard Allen or Richard Allen wasn't even on the radar yet for anyone, but they believed that the murder of these two girls was was connected to some sort of Odonistic.
Speaker 3: Or isn't that funny that a guy who lived in that area, who was aware of this cult with a stupid name practicing and that there's officials in government, in the in law enforcement involved in this. So basically a construct of the system. Another cult that's a construct of the system. He's aware of it, he has details. He says, this looks like this cult. That's the guy that they point at because you know too much about that particular cult. So therefore we're going to implicate you for the murders. And they got that, they got they got their their fall.
Speaker 11: Guy, Odonistic group ritual killing, and what you're telling me is that.
Speaker 8: One member of that group who authored that.
Speaker 3: Oh and by the way, remember the the thirteen's well one hundred and thirty years thirteen.
Speaker 11: Report is no longer alive. Another one's been arrested for something.
Speaker 17: Right before trial, right before trial, unrelated to the case.
Speaker 11: But is he law enforcement or is she law enforcement? Like the people on this task force, they were they law enforcement officers.
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, these were all longtime cops. These were all decorated. I mean, just google Greg Ferrency you'll see to.
Speaker 3: Be I would say that this is the Fraternal Order of the Police by a different name, just calling themselves a wildness so that they can indicate white supremacy with it. I would also say that this is from free Masonic in nature too, which goes right back to way they again.
Speaker 17: The immediately this guy was highly respected. All of these cops were longtime cops. And that's kind of what we've been saying about. You know, this, this concept of Doug Carter getting up there and casting shade on the defense.
Speaker 3: For doing doesn't that one?
Speaker 5: Those are how many angles? How many angles are in there?
Speaker 3: Hm one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eighth nine angles?
Speaker 5: Isn't that interesting? Isn't that interesting.
Speaker 8: Doing their job?
Speaker 7: Number one, Let's just understand that it's their job.
Speaker 17: And and everything that was in that that Frank's memo that that people on the Richard Allen is guilty. They created this whole narrative thing the defense did side. I don't know if they just don't realize that all of that came from the discovery tendered to the defense by the state. None of this was cooked up by the defense, right that exact report we're talking about was in the discovery. That report that we're talking about right now was in the discovery. So when they start talking to these cops, obviously Farns he wasn't there to talk to. But the defense called Click, deposed Click, They deposed Kevin Murphy or called Kevin Murphy.
Speaker 7: They were like, what is this all about? You know, like what does this thing have legs?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 7: You know, I mean everything that was in that that Frank's memo.
Speaker 8: Stay where you are, don't go anywhere.
Speaker 11: When we come back discuss more of these explosive revelations.
Speaker 3: Next, remember the dad and the mother seemed very off the lead. Well, I don't know if he was the police chief or not. That we're about to see in a second. Here seems very off, very very detached from the words he's using, like unable to really show sympathy in his in his expression. Right, he's stay in the but they're he's not reading the lines with any conviction that it's not a good actor. The highlks don't have an attachment to actual human emotions, empathy or sympathy, so they have to play it off. Good actors go to Hollywood. Bad ones become idiots like these guys.
Speaker 10: Do you think that the public perception of Richard Allen is not accurate? I don't think it's accurate. Richard Allen's murderer.
Speaker 3: Wow wow, wow? Really so you're the judge and the jerry and the executioner around Look at you, buddy. That's not what a police officer is supposed to do at all, not even close.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 11: Richard Allen today was sentenced one hundred and thirty years in prison for the Delphi murders.
Speaker 3: Another thirteen. Like I said before, but.
Speaker 11: Right now we're going over some explosive revelations that are being brought by private investigator who's investigated this case for two years. She is with US Erica Morris along with Bob madda criminal defense attorney host.
Speaker 8: Of the Defense Diary. I've got this information and I just pulled this up. You know you're hitting me with this tonight, Erica.
Speaker 11: But I want the folks at home to hear this because this is a press release from the US Attorney's office. A federal grand jury in Indianapolis returning an indictment today. Obviously, this goes back in time to twenty twenty two, charging a Terra hout Man with the murder of a federal officer, attempted arson of federal property, and using a firearm during a crime of violence causing death. The charges against Shane Meehan forty five stem from the July seventh, twenty twenty one killing of Terahut Police detective and FBI Task Force Officer Gregory Farency. Mehn was previously charged by a federal criminal complaint. According to court documents, in July seventh, min drove his pickup truck to the gate of the FBI Resident Agency building in Tera hout Men, exited his truck and threw a Molotov cocktail towards the building. Shortly thereafter, Terahout Police detective and FBI Task Force Officer Gregory Ferency walked out of the building just like you said, and was confronted by Mehn, who was holding a firearm.
Speaker 8: Me and shot a Fharancy, who died of his injuries. Now, the US.
Speaker 11: Attorney doesn't indicate anything about the investigation or the report connected to odinism. But what you're saying is the report is handed in five days before this happened.
Speaker 4: Report was turning on the second of May, and greg was killed on the seventh.
Speaker 8: H Wow.
Speaker 3: Was any of this litigated?
Speaker 4: Bob?
Speaker 9: Was it was?
Speaker 8: When? When did when was all these revelations coming out?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 8: Erica? When when did were these pieces put together?
Speaker 11: And and when did you like understand like, oh my goodness, there's something there might be something else going on here.
Speaker 9: The first round of discovery and found the odin report in that discovery, that's when everybody kind of punked the brakes for a second and went, what the hell are we dealing with here?
Speaker 8: And well, how do we know that Shane? How do we know that Shane me And is does he claim to be an odinist?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 9: And he his employment is listed throughout the trial is a is a former prison guard in the doc. And as you recall, we had a lot of problems with prison guards inside the doc being oldnists.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, who come here in twenty four hours? Many see.
Speaker 3: What's said about this is that even though they are bringing to light some evidence here, they're still utilizing the terms and labels to implicate this thing as being a real thing, meaning that Odin stands for this stuff, and it doesn't. That's an older or more. It's a later bastardization of Thor and that's not something that's okay. That'd be like somebody bringing the concepts of Satanism into Jesus, right. It's the same kind of kind of thing. It's like you will. You can't mix the genres because they are in complete direct opposition of one another. So when you continue to portray it as much, you're you're changing the impression people have of what these things mean. And because we've been so detached from our ancestry and our culture for so long that we've lost our memory and we don't understand that four stomped out this very type of evil that's they're showing here, But now it's going by his name, and that's not Okay, that's not okay. That's what we have to fix here. We have to on this program here. It's not program right. Program is programming right? This deep programming. We have to we have to understand what's reality and what the difference between the two are, because it's not fair to cast anybody in that type of ace. It's not just like if Richard Allen is innocent, then it's not fair to carry on this idea, you know, of this negative this negative opinion, this negative perception of a person or of a heroic individual from our past who was essential for the creation of culture everywhere else around the world because it was his Gothic people, our ancestors, the seafarers, who brought it everywhere else. Why do you think tall white people were freaking you know, honored in South America? For Christ's sake? How do you think that came about in Central America? Where did they come from? They came from They walked across the water. No, they came on a ship. They came from out of the blue. No, they came on a vessel.
Speaker 5: And there was a guy. If you watch the Asher logos, if you watch the.
Speaker 3: What do you call.
Speaker 5: The series, he.
Speaker 3: Did yeah, are.
Speaker 8: What was it.
Speaker 3: Are something history subverted history? I think it was called It's twelve parts. One of them. It's this guy who's I believe, Norse, and he proved by making a ship in the old style that that oceans are not barriers, they're highways. And he was able to complete what they considered an impossible journey, utilizing the very materials and creating the same boat that they would have used, or that we think they would have used. So it was possible. It's more than possible. They wouldn't have done it if it was easy for them. And then you know, we have this impression of Viking because of all this crap that we've been shoved into our brains with all these TV shows, like even the show that Viking where with Ragner, what do they show They show a bunch of savages. They always paint the Goths as savages. Who's the real savage, the one going around committing human sacrifice, sorcery, barmakiea usury or us who put it out, who at one point put an end to all that. This is where this is really super super important, at least in my mind, I think this is the most important because we need to regain our identity. We need to restore our culture, and we need to not keep on being repulsed by what we're told about our past and our culture because it's not real. What they're telling us isn't true. In fact, being fed their culture or being scared from ours back into theirs. And that's where it's really really messed up, because we get scared back into religions because it's like a blanket to pull over our heads. Were children hiding under the bed, hiding under our covers because everywhere we look there's a monster. Well we're just we're jumping at shadows, and the people creating those shadows on our cave are not our friends.
Speaker 9: A lot of a lot of problems with allegations about Odinus prison guards and some of those guys testified a trial. Again, there was a reason why cameras weren't allowed in that courtroom. There were there was a reason why pen and paper only were allowed. And as Andy Baldwin said, you know, a couple of years ago, standing inside one of the courthouses, he said.
Speaker 4: It's time for journalists to be journalists.
Speaker 9: And we were begging you guys while being stifled, silenced, threatened retaliated against gabb to dig deeper and deeper because we couldn't tell the world what was happening.
Speaker 4: But what we continue to do.
Speaker 9: Throughout the process is by emotions and provide information that should have been allowed in at trial to be explored by a jury. And not only was it not allowed, but then today a very extreme effort was made to shut down any attempt to let us talk about it.
Speaker 5: Now, remember this woman's name, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't, but.
Speaker 5: Rewind to the beginning of this one, and I would track her.
Speaker 3: I'm meaning I would keep a tab on her to see how long she stays on, you know, above ground, because I have a feeling that she might be in danger.
Speaker 9: And listen, I'm all at this point, an innocent man was just sentenced to one hundred and thirty years in prison.
Speaker 4: Today his wife has become one of my best friends. And oh, I can't let this go. Rickyland is a man and we can prove it.
Speaker 8: All right, stay where you are. We're gonna do an extra segment on it.
Speaker 3: When they don't want to hear it's inadmissible. Oh, evidence to the contrary, that's inadmissible for X and Y reason. It's we don't have a justice system. Everybody. If they want to put you under and they want to put you in for something that they themselves have done, they will because they control every angle of it, all nine of them.
Speaker 9: This.
Speaker 11: We're going to take a short break right now, but Bob made Erican Morris is staying with us.
Speaker 5: Big sounds like they said, Erica Morris.
Speaker 11: Night here Richard Dallas sentenced to one hundred and thirty years. But now is there more to the story.
Speaker 8: We'll be right back tonight. I'm closing arguments.
Speaker 11: The families of Abigail Williams and Liberty German finally get some justice.
Speaker 8: We're bringing you the latest from today's.
Speaker 5: So they're saying, putting an innocent man in prison is getting justice. This is what this is what this asshole is actually promoting.
Speaker 8: Sentencing in the Delphi murder case.
Speaker 3: Closing arguments coming in, and I'm sure it was no coincidence that they picked at Delphi for the place of this murder, right for the Adelphi Oracles. Come on, man up next.
Speaker 18: Only on Court TV, join Court TV's Vinny Politan with the legist and breaking you two prime stories. Now, let's look at the other side of all of that, Vinnie Politan investigates coming up next only on Court TV.
Speaker 4: Nice Aldwin, can you provide any comic realism.
Speaker 7: It's time for you guys to start being journalists.
Speaker 11: That was the call from Richard Allen's attorney in the Delphi murder case. And we're in the midst of doing some of that right now on this program. Welcome back Richard Allen one hundred and thirty years. He was sentenced today, presented no evidence, said nothing. They're going banking on the appellet process in all of this. Erica Morris is with US private investigator, has worked this case for two years. Bob Mada knows this case inside out, has been covering it in defense diaries.
Speaker 5: Bob, do you notice that they always when they take a photo of the.
Speaker 3: Suspect or the convicted, they never it's not a picture of them prior to any of It's not like a family photo or anything that to give them a humanity.
Speaker 5: It's you're in an orange uniform. You look like you're a criminal.
Speaker 3: Right. It's how they it's how they imprint that idea into your mind. So why would you think that this person's in the said look a court of really upstanding citizens and people. They found him guilty. So that's the end of it, right, even though they're not allowed to even see all the evidence. I'm sure that makes no difference. Of course, guy's guilty. Certainly, nobody else is involved. It's all him. He was able to capture two thirteen year olds all by himself, who could have run into two opposite directions, right sure, on his great attorney.
Speaker 11: So the man who shoots and kills the author of the Odinism report and shoots and kills the FBI Task Force member who's a terror hote detective is now in a hospital, not competent to stand trial apparently for.
Speaker 8: These federal charges. He's having mental issues. So I don't know.
Speaker 5: So this is the guy that we talked about the other day. That's how that ties in.
Speaker 3: Remember, I don't know if I still have it up here, I probably don't, But that was that was It's in my instagram if we need to go back to that.
Speaker 5: I was reading a little bit from it.
Speaker 8: I don't know what's going on there.
Speaker 3: The guy, the guy, the same guy had run familiar once before, and now he now he's unable to stand trial because he's they don't know if he's competent enough. That's that's convenient, Bob made.
Speaker 8: Let me ask you a quick question, quick answer.
Speaker 11: What can the defense team do with this information and this Does this become anything that can be used to get.
Speaker 8: A new trial?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean a bulk of it was contained in the Franks memo.
Speaker 3: I mean, actually, I'm not one hundred per cent sure that's correct, because they said the guy in the task force with FBI that was killed and the guy that was killed in the previous one in Tara Hoo, which is why I thought it was the same guy. I could be wrong about this. He looked like he was a regal police officer, so don't quote me on that. Let's let's double check that one.
Speaker 7: Like a huge amount of what we've been talking about was.
Speaker 3: It's larger than that if you've the same story though, the guy was unable to stand trial, and it was a murder in Tara ho and it was an officer of some nature, so that's it.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it's an honest mistake if I made.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 11: Got someone who's alleged to be a former Department of Corrections odinist who shoots and kills the author of the guy who says the Oldinists are responsible for the murder of Abby and Levy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean they're going to have to make that connection. I don't know if that connection has been made.
Speaker 17: Certainly wasn't brought up by the defense in that context because they're worried about defending Richard Allen, right, right, But you know what.
Speaker 11: I'm saying, So that connection is that new evidence that could get you potentially a new.
Speaker 7: Trial if it has legs.
Speaker 9: Okay, Erica Moles, it's legs, and there's a lot of new information.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: The one thing I really have to stress here is that.
Speaker 9: This defense team a group of individuals assigned and then some others brought on by request, independently and collectively.
Speaker 4: You know, we keep hearing countless hours, countless hours.
Speaker 9: Why I did a little bit of a very conservative math today, and I'd say, on our end, conservatively twenty two to twenty five thousand hours as a team on this case.
Speaker 4: And we have done such thorough investigating.
Speaker 9: We took that twenty seven page Odin report and turned it into a one hundred and thirty six page Franks memo. And there is a reason they fought to keep that out, and there is a reason why every time we try to get it in it was shut down and shut down quickly.
Speaker 4: We have conflicts of.
Speaker 9: Interest running amok in this case. We have very strange timelines that don't fit. For those who were in the courtroom today, there was or weren't there was. The one thing that Brad did ask was that the record be corrected to reflect that Rick was not arrested on October twenty eighth, that he was actually arrested on October twenty sixth. And I can tell you that I've spent the last two weeks of my life going through every minute of October twenty sixth through October twenty eighth, and it has resulted in a lot of new information.
Speaker 11: Okay, we're out of time for tonight, but obviously we will continue to follow up on this.
Speaker 8: Erica Morris, appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Coming up all right, So I'm only getting AI responses here. I was looking for a natural pdf. Apparently that's not public. I was looking to see if I can find the Frank's demo, the Frank's report, and it says Frank's report is DNA analysis and that analyst testimony this is not what she just said it was. But this is what they're diminishing it too, because it's probably one element of it. That said. The analyst testimony in del Fi murderer case then put myself back on the big screen, stated that Richard Allen's CNA was not found on the crime scene. The analysts testified that she tested clothing from the victims skin cells, victim skin sales from under their fingernails, but from their flood, from their bodies and the ground, and from a nearby tree. She also testified the abbey and Libby's DNA was not found on any items taken from Allen's home. Allen was convicted of murdering Abbagat Williams thirteen and Liberty German, I guess it was fourteen in Delphi, Indiana in twenty seventeen. He was sentenced to one hundred thirty years in prison and with sixty five years for each murder to run consecutively. But that's all they say that that report was about, and that's not what she's saying it was about. They're saying that the Delphi murders, the odinism was what was being described in the twenty seventh page report that they turned into one hundred and thirty six pages or whatever it was. So that's that was just one element. So they're lying aiy is a liar, everybody. I don't know if you knew that. Now this ties in because this is the narrative that they're building, and unfortunately I have to think that certain people that I whom I know slightly are assisting in the narrative.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the institute or strategic dialogue is, but I'm sure it's gonna be a bunch of bullshit. Right, But it says the Order of nine Angles nine A is a decentralized Satanic wait for it, neo Nazi organization, Neo Nazi. So people who don't actually know what, don't know what's national socialism is, but know what the impression that they get from the oavase of what Nazism is apparently like that idea and decided to name themselves neo of those Nazis. Right, come on. Nine A adherents believe Western civilizations do dieo Christian heritage corrupts the modern society, and seek to overthrow and replace the current order with a new imperial order based on fascism, Well, fascism isn't a bad thing. Social Darwinism would not be something that would be part of national socialism because the Darwinism part is in direct defiance of anything besides material and that we're just apes and there's no spirituality and there's no nothing of that. Right, there's no there's no there's.
Speaker 5: No human soul.
Speaker 3: Absolutely bull shit, and Satanism nine a ideology has spread and become both increasingly influential and divisive among accelerationist neo Nazi groups in recent years. They love using that term because then it's anti Semitic and you're white and you're all guilty. Background, The NINA was established in the early nineteen seventies by British New Nazi. Of course, River got to keep on saying that over and over again activist David Mayat. It went through a brief low the nineteen nineties and early two thousands before becoming active on social media in two thousand and eight. And remember the smiley faced killers are attached to this too, right, another thing that William Ramsey discusses in books. In fact, he's also wrote the book Global Deathicult about these New Nazis and he has. He has the traditional impression of Nazi, and he doesn't seem to want to expand upon that and see the error there. Myat, writing under the pseudonym Anton long developed the system of teachings, training, and initiations that now define the Nina Byatt's teachings include the core concepts of aonyx that everything in civilization correspond to an aon. The current eon is present day Western civilization, which followers believe will ultimately fall and be replaced with a new militaristic social order called the Imperium associated with Nazi revival. National socialist revival would be the greatest thing that could ever happen to us if that were true, because everyone would be respected and appreciated, but they would just Hey, don't infringe upon everyone else's and don't turn one country into your country by demoralizing, devaluating, and shitting all over it and ticker germs. Don't do that either H one B or HB one of the hall it's called nine A. Followers believe that after the Imperium, a six eon will form in which the Arian race will cognize Hunter space. They have to always do that, right, They have to throw something in there to make them sound crazy. The Arians are just the leaders, right, They're the noble elite of Goths. People think that this itself is a race. It's a class within the Goths. That's what it's always meant. It's been changed, it implies coming completely different, but it's not what it is. When nine teaching state that Judeo Christian values, racial equality, human rights, democracy, communism, and capitalism are intrusive forces opposed to the fulfillment of the imperian and subsequent ascendency of the Arian race, and must therefore be destroyed from within through Satanic grip. Well, so it does exactly what the Saturn cult does, just by a different set of details that they sell to people. So Judeo Christian, anybody who says Judeo Christian obviously is an idiot in the first place. But as in Christianity and Islam are all created by the eden Kites, whether you want to put that blame on the Romans who are eden Kites, from the from the Wolf cult, the Serpent Wolf cult, or if you want to blame that on the whatever you want to call a semi or an oive. And it's funny that the you know the Turkish at that Ashkenazi would be like Turkish, right, because it's it's awfully interesting that you know, Kappadocia, kar Sermish and all this other stuff. That a lot of these ruins, especially like the Lucky Tepi, And there was another one just recently in the Lasts, I don't know, handful of years started to be unearthed on a mountain and I found out that was like the entire mountain top that was just one big culture. They say it appeared, They don't. They know nothing about these cultures, and they date them to X amount of years ago that they were built. But that doesn't mean when they when were they covered up or whatever they said there was some natural covering and then some deliberate covering.
Speaker 5: Well, let's think about that.
Speaker 3: If it was after a conquest in Eden, which was Hell, Hell was Eden h and him in was Heaven, and that's where the Odin or Thor resided. That was his HQ, his headquarters when he defeated the Edenites. Who's to say that they, as Goths didn't bury their ritual sacrifice layers and clean them all out and give all those dead bodies a proper burial, and that's why they don't find bodies or skeletons at these sites of or at least no evidence of an actual, you know, sacrificial ground. Something to think about. Maybe maybe the Goths were shutting down their little the little kill pads. Oh whoa, oh good.
Speaker 5: We get to hear from the SPLC.
Speaker 3: Described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as holding an important position in the international nexus of occult, esoteric and or Satanic neo Nazi groups. So Satanism and national socialism have absolutely nothing to do with one another. Their direct opposition Satanic and Bolshevik communism. Now that's a that's a pairing made in hell, right, that one? That one lines up perfectly. The nine A shares many beliefs with accelerationist groups, including the perception that Western society is decadent. Anti Semitism did they don't know how to right anti Semitism, the lionization of Nazis, of national socialists, buddy, and desire to bring about social collapse. They're all see the elements here should happen. People should be we should have an idea of their ancestry and their culture, and they should be able to preserve it without it being erased or flooded by people who are only coming to this country because are being incentivized, and who've been told that they can they can rape and pillage. Who do you think the who do you think the quote unquote Viking raiders are now sanctioned by our government and paid for by our taxes. Oh got thrown the sexual abuse because you know that'll that'll pull on the heart strength of the parents. Several nine eight nine eight tax promote rape and pedophilia. Really would that be something that a national socialist would be about? Because I was under them pression that they they shut down Berlin and burned all the pornography and got rid of the the oive clubs that were in process. And I'm sorry, not the prostitutes, but the pimps. I was under the impression that they that they wiped those people out, they got rid of them, they cleaned up Germany. It was am I mistaken there? So how does this have anything to do with new Nazism. UK authorities reported being concerned by the number of pedophilias associated with the Order of Nine Angles. Oh you're concerned about it, huh, because yeah, just slap on any detail you want.
Speaker 5: I mean you guys, You guys probably made this group in the first place.
Speaker 3: You got to give them all the attributes that you know, we will be uh terrifying to the common parent who doesn't understand that this is all a bunch of bullshit. Six new and Nazi followers of the Order of Nine Angles New Nazi followers.
Speaker 5: How many times do they have to say that?
Speaker 3: How many to?
Speaker 5: How many times have you counted?
Speaker 3: So far? In the US and the UK have been convicted of sexual assault and possession of child abuse material. However, in the nine AME's encouragement of these activities and the infiltration of nine A ideology into online neo Nazi space has been a source of internal conflict among the groups, such as the now disbanded Adam Waffen Division. So they were opposed to that. So that sounds like agents infiltrated part of the group, as they do. But I think this was a contract from the ground up. By twenty eighteen, the awd's ideology had become increasingly influenced by the nine eighty beliefs under new leadership, with the group adding two core Order nine Angle texts to its required reading list and engaging in more violence.
Speaker 5: As its ideology became more extreme.
Speaker 3: Several members left awd in protests against this and organizational splits.
Speaker 5: This is how they infiltrate and break things down occurred with it. So imagine if this was.
Speaker 3: Mister Adolph and they infiltrated his party and Germany never got underneath got out from underneath the Treaty of Versailles. It never was able to prosper because they infiltrated and disbanded the group, creating an internal conflict.
Speaker 5: They never would have been able to.
Speaker 3: Ransom a a rothschild, whom all they really did is make him scrub floors and toilets, and his crimes were immeasurable because of the usury that was destroying, starving, and leading to desperate prostitution of the British obvissary of the of the German people. Rape Waffen, Oh my God. In June twenty twenty, a US Army private and Order of Nine angel supporter was convicted on terrorism charges after was found that he sent sensitive information about his military unit to Order nine Angelois members who formed part of a group calling itself Rapewaffen on telegram in an attempt to facilitate mass casualty attack. I think this is most certainly a contrived little thing here. Agencies, and he said they didn't say he was a member, They said he was a supporter. So any body of hoary private did What information does a private have? He's a very low ranked man sensitive information? What the hell did he get it? Who the hell would go off? Who would name themselves this to attract members rape Waffen?
Speaker 5: Who the hell would do that?
Speaker 3: And actively promotes white supremacies, extremism, new Nazi Satanism, which they just grouped together like that, because that doesn't make any fucking sense, and rape against women has a way to transgress against civilized norms and undermined society. Another active member of the US military, Shandon Simpson, was found to have participated in the rape Waffin group. I don't know, am I the only person who sees fucking agency agency agency agency.
Speaker 5: Every time I look at this type of crap.
Speaker 11: Here.
Speaker 3: If anybody wants to look this up, I'm gonna put it in the chats here. Let me get give me a second to get into the FTG media though, hold on, takes me a second. Who don't hoo don't. Actually, I think the song is hey, now you know, right, and hello medicated and faking gay. I'm not sure you're talking to.
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 3: A friend just sent me this because he knows how. Yeah, I'm not sure if this is today's or not here right, right, that's a good point burned before reading. Right, he was he would be in a cap and gown. Right, he just gotta sent to Harvard over fifty people that were a little more qualified. Yeah, let's see. And then here it is in this group here you go, all right, that's the link. It's in the chats for Rumble and and FTG media. For some reason, I don't think the chat orks you bit shoot. Otherwise I would put it there too, Hello over there and bit shoot. We'll we'll, we'll figure out what their deal is eventually.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 5: So there's that.
Speaker 3: So let's go into the next one. Yeah, there's a couple of heroes. Let's let's let's check out this one first. I'm kind of going over a little bit at my desire to uh get things done today. But it's okay. This is kind of a just kind of turned into a pretty important and informative episode. So content warning.
Speaker 5: This insight contains.
Speaker 3: References to child sexual expectation and violence introduction. This is global network on extremism and technology, and this is about.
Speaker 5: The seven sixty four. And then there is a reason why I'm bringing this up.
Speaker 3: On the twelfth of September twenty twenty three, the FBI made a public service announcement about a violent extremist group called the seven sixty four involved in sextortion and the creation of and distribution of child sexual exploitation materials. Seven sixty four is a is an esoteric network of threat actors adjacent to the Order of Nine Angles, an esoteric militant acceleration movement acceleration this movement. The announcement was accompanied by several arrests of seven six four members, including Angel al Meta Angel Almeda. That sounds awfully white, So already there's a little bit of a mistake there in New York, Bradley Caden Head in Texas, Chandler Pong and Nevada, Kalana, Lincoln and Hawaii, and a minor in Romania. Analysis of the online activity of nine A Oops, it's going too far, uh. And those who adopt their visual aesthetics such as A seven six four indicates that there is a significant threat nexus between I just stopped on nexus because an nexium, but whatever, between terrorist and violet extremism content and child sexual exploitation and abuse material. This convergence of terrorists and violent extremists content and uh and they just go back and say child sexual exploitation abuse material. That's what CSAM apparently is is meditated as sorry. It is mediated through digital platforms and ecosystems, particularly those linked to the gaming space. Oh why can I not get to there? Should be maybe there it goes. This insight draws on ongoing research into order of nine angles and seven six four and other aliases under which it operates or has been rebranded.
Speaker 5: Do we not see a hand here.
Speaker 3: To should lay on this? As soon as they say neo Nazism of white supremacy, I immediately think agent agent. We don't do about that. But the nobility is people who think that way are just more highlcks. They're programmable people, which means somebody's programming them to be that way. Who would that be?
Speaker 5: Who do you think that would benefit from that?
Speaker 3: The shed land on hybridization of harms from c SAM and t VC fields and how these threat actors leverage platforms and technologies to commit acts of sextortion and plan mass casualty incidents. Well, you would know the government wants to plan a mask mask casually incident and they definitely don't want to be implicated in it. So what do you think that means? Who do you think the fall people will be for that the author is reviewed and who? And don't think that regardless if it was a construct of them, or it was co opted or you know, infiltrated by agents, don't think that there is these organizations aren't fucking crawling with them who are actually committing the very you know they're not. They don't keep their hands clean. There's no quod of ethics there. They need to sell it right, So of course they're doing the very thing that they're going to be. You know, if they're doing a sting operation, they would they would take the other people down more the other the authors reviewed court records public. So like, if they do actually cause a mass casualty event incident and they implicate the people, of course the assets, the agent provocateurs won't be the ones going under even though they're the ones instigating the whole fucking thing.
Speaker 5: Do you know how many times.
Speaker 3: Adl benebareath Jews bives have tried to infiltrate groups going by names of like Irish last names like Bailey and shit like that, and try to encourage groups to become violent who weren't violent. The authors re viewed court records, public chat logs, and social media accounts linked to members of these networks, private chats and channels linked to the seventy six four, which could be anybody posing as them or anybody who infiltrated and became one of them then going off like you know, like fed posting type of thil, you know, just throwing out shit that nobody else would be okay with.
Speaker 5: But they're represented.
Speaker 3: They represent now the group because they're part of it, So now it implicates the whole group because of that one individual's uh views or.
Speaker 5: Desires or whatever the hell you want to call it. Agenda private Chad say.
Speaker 3: Oh said, if you do blah blah understanding the actors O nine A is a decentralized, esoteric, militant accelerationist network of threat actors. And we just hear that who believe that Western civilizations Judeo Christian They throw Christian in here. So they don't just say Judaism, right, Well, they don't like Christians, they must be evil, they must be Satanists, because if they said Judaism it would be like a shoulder shrug by most people. But you throw the word Christian in there, and oh my god, you got their attention. Again, heritage and again the same fucking bullshit nobody is. It's like watching the news, the mockingbird media. Every written journalist, post or whatever use the same terminology, the same trigger words, because it's all about thought manipulation. Christian heritage corrupts modern society, well when it's based on their book, it actually does, because Christian Zionism is a really bad thing and it's the frankest thing, and it's a just even if you don't want to if you're like, how is that possible, well it is kind of telmudic if you look at what that actually is. It's saturn defficult bullshit. Thus they seek to overthrow and replace the current order with a new imperial order based on fascism, which isn't a bad thing, by the way, not a bad thing. And I know, I don't know if I still have that one up there. Standing together as one one stick is easy to break, multiple together is harder to snap. And having a belief in the strength of your of your national and cultural heritage. That's a bad thing because only Jews and Oyvays are allowed to be fascist nationalists. Everyone else is a racist in an anti Semite if they are social Darwinism is ridiculous for them to even put in there. That's why I think this is a contract because there's so many there's so many elements of this that are going to direct conflict with one another that it doesn't it's not it's not congruent in thought and various interpretations of Satanism. They mostly focus on offline activity and have built online networks to advance through accelerationists and nihilistic goals. Nihalism is a belief in nothing, so everything else before that doesn't make any sense if they have no belief in any thing. Order nine Angels principle aim is the subversion of civil society through the promotion of a variety of immoral and criminal acts, including sexual violence, animal abuse, and murder. Evidence from open source data we have collected it sounds like a cult. It sounds like one of it sounds like the Eatonite cult. It sounds like the Eaden Nite cult with a with a literal white paint job, you know, a different paint shob put on it. Evidence from the open source data we have collected in the case. Nine A and seven six four have a presence on YouTube, Instagram, discord, Snapchat, all the things that choose own a gram, Twitch, TikTok, Steam, Mega, and roadblocks. They use these platforms to for promotional purposes and recruiting potential members and victims. Who does a lot of recruiting and in an informal way where there's a metadata record. Do you think normal organizations do that or you think agents do that? Ideological grounding When nine A teachings state that so called Judeo Christian values racial equality, human rights, well, actually, you know it's funny that rate there. They don't this, This isn't any even what's promoted by our system. It's it's what do you call it? Favoritism is what they promote. They don't want it to They don't want equality equally means every life is hard and everybody has to work to get what they want. It's hard for everybody, and therefore it's a level playing field. When you have privileges over others and you have an advantage over them, that's what they consider equality. Equality is an unfair advantage. Human rights do not. Actually Communism and capitalism are intrusive force as opposed to the influence, to the fulfillment of the imperium and subsequently ascending an ascendency of the Arian race, and must therefore be destroyed from Aryan.
Speaker 8: Is a.
Speaker 5: Gothic race, Okay, Aryan is subset. It's the higher form of goth.
Speaker 3: Existence. Those who are.
Speaker 5: Valuable to lead and lead fairly and justly. What happened in what happened in the Eeda.
Speaker 3: They rehabilitated those who wanted to be rehabilitated and cast out those who weren't going to be easily rehabilitated from the colts. They didn't kill everybody. They didn't pull a uh no quarter like they did in Japan the Americans did, or in Germany where there's people fleeing from Dresden and they got gunned down by airplanes. They didn't.
Speaker 5: They didn't kill unarmed people. The God did not do that.
Speaker 3: They gave them an They they extended the hand of friendship and and and and and brought them to a made men of men right, brought them to a higher state of existence out of the shadows and out of the fucking, mucking, disgusting sorcery that they were being subjected to. And they were, many of them, quite grateful, quite grateful. They were very loved and honored. That's why they are. Their legacy has lived on and become deified over time by people who probably weren't even them, you know, of the same Gothic race, or even of or maybe not of the the pure Gothic race, being in such admiration and veneration of them that they deified them. So it's kind of interesting when they throw all this other bullshit together because when you actually know that the truth of it all nothing is. It's all based on impressions of things. If these people were so and here's where it breaks down for me. If people were so adamant about a certain ideology or philosophy, don't you think they would put the time in to get to know what those elements actually stood for? Or do you think they would go with the mainstream narrative of things, the the generics that which if they if they if these people are quote unquote anti Semitic. Don't you think that they would go outside of the textbooks, outside of the controlled media, outside of the the oive miniverse. This this, this microcosm inside the macro that they've constructed around us to make us believe what they want. Don't you think they would branch out from there and actually get to understand what these elements stood for in reality before adopting them wholeheartedly into this new philosophy. Otherwise you don't know what the fuck you're even talking about. And that's why I say that these types of things are constructs of agencies, because they've already established for you. I'm doing air quotes here, these labels to mean something that triggers an idea, an impression, and that's good enough because the majority of the idiots will just assume that that's what that means, and they'll they have an impression that they've been beaten over thehead with with media and movies all their lives for multiple generations, that Germany bad Nazi bad nazis a thing apparently, and not national socialism. All this shit. O nine name embraces all forms of terrorism, though most reporting has been on their association with white supremacy. Surprise, surprise, they have also embraced radical jihadism. So and apparently, if we want to believe in the Delphi thing and oism being attached to this, they also believe in killing white people. Even though they're white supremacists, they wouldn't be trying to bring up their own people. That doesn't sound like culture restoration to me. It sounds like a sy up. It sounds like a whole lot of elements that make absolutely no sense in are a complete direct opposition to one another. How do you have an ideology or philosophy on something that conflicts with itself every step of the way. For these rights, an initiate must first perform the act of assault. Two acts of assault are most commonly recommended, lynching and sexual assault. Lynching. They had to put that in there, right, and I got to make sure that did make it lookt awfully racist. In their own words, these acts are referred to as blood offerings and sex offerings, respectively, which are an alternative spelling for offering business in when IY is defined as the art and science of transferring other people's money into your pocket or bank account.
Speaker 5: But I thought you just said that they were anti capitalist.
Speaker 3: The criminal organization aspect of the ABC Rights rite is requires the initiative to display their intelligence, creativity, and organizational skills by organizing a small group that acts as an independent cell, often referred to as anxion. I would also call them a military intelligence cell, regardless of they're aware of it or not, because now they can just identify and point the finger at that smaller group that you set up because they influence you to do so, and now they don't have to implicate the whole group. They can keep using the same group to consent their crimes that they want to occur or implicate those people. But since you have a subgroup, they can just point at that one. Oh maybe like an.
Speaker 5: Odor in this, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The adherents perceived these criminal acts as a way of weakening Western democratic values.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, what is that?
Speaker 3: And this is misunderstanding of a misunderstanding values that thus achieving their acceleration to goals through nihilistic and obscene acts that oppose normative values throughout society. The less flashy than an act of terrorism. Actions a sextortion, possession of se sam and sexual violence are key ideological elements of the ord nine angles that are part of their accelerationist tactics, techniques, and procedures, and seen by many as a necessary prerecative to larger public acts of violence. All I'm saying is, since this thing, let's look at the seven six four real quick. But this Deelpi thing that has happened in twenty seventeen, the murders did kind of coming to its conclusion more recently. Don't think that this is not going to be a source for them to implicate one more and more and more and more. It's always going to be the way supremacist, So he's going to be a reason to take down a whole group of people that they don't like rather, and it's a lot more efficient that way than than you know, picking off individuals, which will also happen.
Speaker 5: I mean, drones are pretty surgical, aren't they.
Speaker 3: Seven sixty four is an online child extortion less unless Obama uses them. Then he bombs an entire wedding party and kills everybody to get one guy you turn on a cell phone, and then brags about how he's spent. He's become really good at becoming an obamber, a killer one hundred and twenty six or something like that, you know, separate incidents of using drones to kill people. Seven six four is an online child extortion group created by a discord user named Bradley Cadenhead in twenty twenty one, according to the statement of facts reviewed by the author. So when did when did National Socialists, if this is what they're going to imply, become pedophiles or does that seem like it serves the cult that we know is behind government by supplying victims and the trafficking Thereof it's funny that they would be in the same business. But now we can now instead of you know, always looking at the AA base for that, we can point at the white people. We can point at other people other than themselves, project their sins created, created ourselves. And then when stupid people who actually are into that stuff, who then that creates the real element of it, right, because some sick focks are attracted to that type of thing, attracted that type of ideology. I'm not just saying the children thing, but they would get into these types of groups, even though it may have started as an artificial contract at the beginning, they have real people there too, real people that actually believe in this fucking crazy shit over the sixth depraved, disgusting shit. According to the statement of facts reviewed by authors, the investigating officer found that Canaanhead had been fascinated with online content depicting murder and torture from the age of ten. Subsequently, canaan Head became acquainted with an unknown individual through the online gaming game Minecraft, who aided him in starting the group known as seven six four. Gee, I wonder who that person was. Maybe the same person who gave that kid in Buffalo. Same type of people, I mean, who gave that kid in Buffalo the money for a two thousand dollars Daniel defense rifle. Two of them I think it was. Seven sixty four took inspiration from another discord community known as colt Levee that forced children to perform sexual acts on camera, later using the recordings for six door. Unlike CBT, CBLT or cult, seven six four does not only leverage this sixtortion of minors, but also animal torture, incest, rape, self harm, and bestiality through the power of suggestion over the internet, but threats or is it because they have people working with them in high levels of intelligence?
Speaker 5: Who can provide them.
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe a a door knocker cam and say, hell, look, we know where your mom lives, we know where your parents are, we know where you are.
Speaker 5: You'd better do what we say.
Speaker 3: Some type of thing like that seven six Four force victims to carry out four key types of harm that may be recorded and shared on social media. How does this not seem like blackmail in the same vein of oi vase that may be recorded and shared on social media platforms or disseminated internally. These included forced drug use and self harms such as a non suicidal self injury with blades or needles, asphyxiation, or burning.
Speaker 5: They also thank you, thank you over there on FTJ. Just maybe jump on my chair again.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 5: Oh they collapse every time.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys. They also regularly encourage people suffering from mental health problems to kill themselves on camera or commit mass shootings. So they're like the Kenadian government nice or our government when it comes to commit mass shootings. New members are also encouraged to engage in animal abuse, being forced to jure or kill personal pets or other animals. That is directly in every cult to have a familiar and that is something that even what's her name? Fucking oh, why can't I think of her name? Angelia Jolie talked about with their snake, They made me kill my snake. Sextortion andsc sam are also key dimensions of seven six four. Victims are groomed to share intimate images to be used to subsequently sex store and dox them. Right, you provided this stuff, Now you're gonna have your blackmail held over your head. Right, creating lore books filled with sexually explicit content to be shared with victims, friends and family if they don't comply. Slippery slope there, buddy, and if it was ditty then it would be astroglide or baby oil on that slope. The rs of Bradley Caden Head and other prominent members significantly destabilize the community. Internal conflict and doxing members led to seven six four's official dissolution and creation of various offshoots. I think one of these kids in the Gordon Gordon Ramseybransey video.
Speaker 5: He murdered his mother or something like that.
Speaker 3: We use seven six four as an umbrella term for all these groups due to their shared esthetic signifiers and operational goals and because you know the same agents are you know working on those. Between twenty twenty two and twenty twenty three, the community rebranded the and vacillated under several names.
Speaker 5: However, the core community is the same.
Speaker 3: Oh cool. If you want to be recruited by these agents, you can always go and look at this part. Seven six four recruit recruits members in future victimizers from online communities interested in the obscene materials such as Lei was dedicated to gore and the celebration of mass Shooters are terrorists and violent extremest milius, So how is it that they only target those areas if they're on fucking roadblocks and Minecraft? They don't go to where the kids aren't if they're trying to exploit the kids. A key nexus that keeps popping up for seven sixty four recruitment and socialization is gaming spaces and adjacent gaming technologies. Like I just said, games with the younger player bases such as Roblots and Minecraft are principal platforms for predation. After contact and established is established with a victim, they are invited to join a private space where grooming and six stortion will occur Discord serves as a preferred platform for this purpose. Discord popularity with seven sixty four arises from the many pre existing communities they can recruit from the on the player. Hey, if nothing else, this is awfully good reason for them to put biometrics, retina, finger whatever log in and for the Internet, the Internet where they have too you know, information that they don't want anybody to be looking at. It says. This ranges from rodbox or Minecraft servers run by seventy six four users, self harm servers, gore, et cetera. Additionally, the ease of you know, this was happening on Facebook too. I don't know why they're not bringing up meta. There's there's foreign as in not from America. Private groups as long as it's private, apparently Facebook is okay with it. And they make money torturing animals children if face Beta did nothing, nothing about this, nothing because it was the platform to do that. Facebook also acts as a catalog for child killers, child rapists and killers and cults that do the same. You put you put them. You put the pictures up there and they look, they look through it like it's a serious catalog, and then they tell whomever they need to tell that one, this one, take that one too. What remains unknown about the inner workings of these servers? Of course, right, I bet I could. I have a couple ideas, and the illegality of the content related to this extortion of minors prevents direct observation for researchers of many core communities and ecosystems. Oh a cop out. Legal action has only been taken due to tips sent to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children missing as seen with the Canaan Head and Kalan Limpken, or via investigations by the FBI, who may very well have been instrumental in the creation of these things, and law enforcement agencies following a serious crime, as was the case with kleb Merit. Let's see what I'm going to click on that real quick and see what that is. This might be the kid that killed his parents. Oh no, no, okay, so sex charges filed against Get the fuck on my face and they won't let me look at it. They just threw a blocker in front of it. Martinsville Bulletin. You're not subscribed one dollar for three months or I can return to a homepage. No, none of that is gonna happen.
Speaker 8: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Seven six four focuses on recruiting future members, victims, and online communities where vulnerable individuals maybe fin dodn't I just say this, It's like over and over and over again. Save stuff. I'm sure you'll figure out a way to put firearms into this too and say that we don't need those anymore and something about climate. Oh look, look look at this, Look at this. Pong freely admitted his relationship with an underage girl while being investigated for attempts to produce and sell non serialized firearms. Commonly commonly knows that it's ghillies guns told you they'd be involved in something that isn't that funny. Additionally, Angela Alameda or Angel Almeda, a known seventy six four associate who was charged with the possession of a child expectation material in really twenty twenty three, was originally arrested nearly two years prior for possession of a firearm as a convicted felon. A search of Alameda's residents revealed the presence of a handgun, ammunition, and nine a affiliated literature. While that was convenient, court documents further exposed Alameda Almida's predilections toward violence. A detention memo reviewed by authors states that his social media includes praise of mass killers, not to the imagery see what they do here? How is this not too fucking convenient that these absolute scumbag individuals all of a sudden, like, how much of a retard do you have to be to praise the very people that would be disgusted with your behavior and would have put you down. They would have rested you or worse for being a fucking child killer or child harmor National socialists would not be your friends. They would fucking clean up your garbage, animal cruelty and material alluding to you know that you know that Hitler was a fucking h vegetarian, You see any pictures if he had he enacted the very first anti animal cruelty laws. And you're gonna tell me that animal cruelty and Nazism work together or national socialism, then you're a mental patient and you're retarded and you don't understand anything about reality. These cases suggest that the possession of CSM may not be a coincidence, but rather a facet of the ideology shared by each individual. M Now there's an one called maniac murder cult. Man, they don't. They don't try to make it too obvious what they're up to, right, maniact murder cult, mky or I don't know why there's a why there, It's gouldn't be a c Why does it?
Speaker 5: Why does it matter?
Speaker 3: An acceleration group founded by Igor Krasnov and oh in Ukraine, Oh my goodness, surprise, a bunch of weight vase over there too, aren't they? Bolshevik country?
Speaker 5: And then every time this something happens over there they call it the.
Speaker 3: Nazis of Ukraine. Look, if that was true, that Ukraine would be doing all right. It's not, though, because they're Bolsheviks and a bunch of freaking oy vase. So come off it. You don't even know what you're talking about. And whenever anything's whenever anything's bad, it's Nazis. Nazis got to be Nazis, forget about you know, the.
Speaker 5: Biggest mass murder on the planet ever, it's probably still between Mauwi and uh installing right both.
Speaker 3: How did they get there?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were installed for the most part. And how did that happen?
Speaker 3: Because the original Israel, which is where we live America, created them, funded them, dragged their pathetic asses through two wars to establish them. Yeah, so we'll just we'll just do a quick run through these ones real quick, and I'll show you what else I had pulled up. Mm hmm. So there was this one here. Richard Allen's attorneys claimed there were possible Adonism signatures left behind at the crime scene where they be German and Abbey Williams were found dead. So they're not even discussing the cult in the official documents or whatever, right, they're not really saying anything about it. They're just saying, if that's still a possible Adonism signatures, And the guys, it's so funny, like the sticks, they make a big deal about it. Then they're like yeah no, and the antlers yea. The notorious Delphi murder case has taken several shocking twists over the years, like when a keyser accused killer Richard Allen, made a bombshell claim that the killings of teenagers libby.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 3: In the court documents released last year, the then fifty year old local man maintained his innocence of the twenty seventeen killings and insisted and instead claimed that the murderers were carried out by a pagan roll your ezed cult hijacked by white nationalists. See even he even he using that shit members of a pagan Norse religion called Adonism Hiji act by white nationalists, realistic, ritualistically sacrificed. Abigail Williams and Livy liberty German liberty. Funny that that that that name altogether liberty in German. Well, yeah, it's the last place there was any his attorney. That's that's sure not at all symbolic at all, right, his attorneys wrote in the documents seen by The Independent. Allen's attorneys said that possible as signatures were left behind by the killers at the crime scene. And then you had that guy who wrote that twenty seven page report about Ordonism, So why would he waste his time? That that group of people that did that, and he gets killed and then they know then they suppressed the Frank Report or the Frank Mammo or whatever, one hundred and thirty something pages. Body staged by trees with branches and sticks laid across their bodies and the shape of pagan symbols. Nothing to see here though, Whether it was staged to look like that or not. It's like, did they even run with that scenario or do they just say this guy did it because we said so. So the pre Christian pantheon of Norse gods, there was no pantheon of Norse gods. They were human beings. Well, they were people that were deified after the fact, when you go back five thousand years, there wasn't There was a sun and that's where the sun wheel the swastika comes from.
Speaker 5: One god.
Speaker 3: First Monotheists, even though we're told that the pagan child killing Oivase are the ones who brought monotheism to us.
Speaker 5: Bullshit.
Speaker 3: It sings the virtues of the tribe or folk strongly emphasizing genetic closeness. There's nothing wrong with cultural awareness and ancestral appreciation, and it credits whites with building civilization, which it did an ethic of individual responsibility. Even as they boldly slew wild boars, bought for their tribes, and explored the far reaches of the olden world. It's not supposed to make them sound like they're barbarians. I don't get it with us all about. And they did explore the far reaches of the own world, and they gave them something that they didn't have before, called culture in direction and morality. The murderers of Libby and Abbey have never been publicly linked to Odonism before the defense made the claims, but according to Allen's attorney's, law enforcement officials did explore the cults possible involvement early on in the investigation, as far back as February twenty eighteen, and they were they disappeared on the thirteenth. So there's another thirteen for the people. Keep it score back there to order nine Angles and Murderous Exclusive x RW Satanic Satanist cult as the new offshoot seven sixty four, a splinter group that manipulated, manipulates kids into producing se sam and self farming. Apparently that's such a common acronym that you don't even need to explain yourself anymore. Angela angel Elmo or Duc is the first member of the SEM six four to be charged. Yeah, this is an o nine named flag sold by FBI sold sold by FBI informant Joshua Sutter's Temple of Blood was included in his detention memo, as was a blood oath to order nine Angles. Deity Nithra Satan vindex and abbatu that crack.
Speaker 5: It's a big ballary there.
Speaker 3: Yep, gotta have that, yeah, because that that that makes sense, right, something that says Kitty Fiddler on its shirt, and then the swastica the sun the sun right there, the yule if you will, and then what come on? Tell me this isn't a stage fucking picture. And then on the screen it says I am addicted to you know what a hardcore whatever there. I'm not going to repeat it. And then he has a shirt that says Kitty Fiddler and then he has a swasaka there. The FBI raded Almeta's house based on an on this tip that he posted violent threats towards others and had an affinity for CCM. His social media accounts were full of photos like this and support for Dylan Rufe. Almeta is Latino, Yeah, but he's the way supremacist Latino. So let's not We're gonna forget that because that makes a lot of sense. What the fuck? They don't even try, guys, they think we're so stupid that they don't even try.
Speaker 5: They don't even fucking try.
Speaker 3: This is Arizona man associated with onlike terror network arrested for production of child sex abuse material in cyberstocking. Oh look at this first long first paragraph bar in bar Baron Martin twenty of Tucson, Arizona was arrested on December eleventh for this was recent for producing child sexual abuse material and cyber stocking offenses carried out as part of his participation in online violent terror networks known as the seven six ' four and CVLT or cult seven sixty four remains a dangerous network of violent extremists who ex systematically target children and weaponized child sexual abuse material for the purpose of furthering an accelerationist agenda, destroying civilized society and causing the collapse of the US government. The government is already being destroyed and rooted from within by way vase. They just want to put They just want to point the finger of someone else, that's all. So they're so they're building this other narrative up. So the sistant attorney in general, there's gonna be a perum here. There's gonna be another hanging of innocent people. There's gonna be another Nuremberg, because everybody claims that they want a bunch of innocent people being tortured and then signing false confessions because they even having their nuts crushed and then hung, and then it's gonna be a kill crazy rampage, just like it wasn't that fake bullshit book about Esther where Mordecai has his uh gets to do exactly what he intended to do, but this time sanctioned by the local authorities. Right there was a plot against the kingdom. Haram told them about it. Hey, can I can I can I warn these people up? Sure?
Speaker 5: Go ahead Esther Shakespeare booty and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: Aram is and when it gets hung, and then they go on to kill crazy rampage of quote unquote nations or gentiles, which was the new word that they added to the book, because that was their way of, you know, getting back. They were just able to go out, I kill crazy rampage of raping pillages and stealing from the locals until they got tired of it, until they wut themselves out. So it wasn't just that. It wasn't just that him and his ten sons. It was many other innocent people that were victimized by the oys, the Department's projects Safe If whether or not that book is real or not, the only book that doesn't mention God in the whole fucking thing. And they they celebrate that. They call it everything they celebrates about death and bub killing us. But that's okay, though, right because the greatest ally, greatest ally, their greatest ally, because this is usual part one right here. That's why they's the greatest ally, Not because there have anything to do with American constitutional, Republican values. The Department's Project Safe Child Strike. Department's Project Safe Child strives to protect America's youth whether no, no, no, no, no no. You guys steal children through your working CPS and put them in the hands of pedophiles all the time and they end up dead. So don't give me your fucking bullshit. Here, Gary Restrain Ristino for the District of Arizona. This case there is not only to deter unlawful conduct, but also to encourage parents and children to remain vigilant and seek help when they encounter predatory enviolenment. Blah blah blah blah blah. The unsealed complaint alleges that seven six y four is a network of violent extremists to engage in criminal conduct with the United States and abroad, within the United States and broad It was involved with the seventy six to four network individually and as a network methodically target vulnerable underage populations across the United States and the globe by using known online social media communications platforms to support the possession, of production, and sharing of extreme gorment media and child sexual abuse material with vulnerable juvenile populations. So doing exactly what the Jesuits, the CIA, and the OI vays do. Wow, funny how the ones they were supposed to be opposing all that are in the same business and doing the same thing. Tennis and victims. Pretty uh outstanding there, all right? What else we got did that one? Okay?
Speaker 5: So I brought this up because I want to show you this.
Speaker 3: You're seeing it?
Speaker 6: Yeah you?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 5: Let me drop this present screen here for a second.
Speaker 3: Because this is a such a please watch this on your own time and tell me that this doesn't seem like a stage conversation. It starts off pretty good, like you get into it, interested in it, and then you hear them twist this into Naziism and applying this see man shot by mom's boyfriend and viral video was in the Satanic It was in a satanic cult and now the mom is dead. Okay, So seven six four Online Pedophile This is the name of the title of it. Seven six four Online Pedophile Cult and the order of nine angles with journalist Ken Silva. You'll slowly as you listen to this be disgusted with all three of these people here. And whatever the hell b X is that's her name. And I lost a lot of respect because I can't see this as anything but a total fucking sye op and it being promoted by these people who have absolutely no concept of what national socialism truly is or anything else. And at this point, it's them promoting a narrative, a government SiO military intelligence narrative for a cult of conveniently white nationalists, neo Nazi whatever the fuck that is, child killers and child rapists, right, because that's what they would be about. No, it wouldn't. It's the antithesis of what they would be about. In fact, like I said before, if the Germans of the day were aware of cults like this, they would have been snuffed the fuck out, just like the Goths snuffed out the leadership of the Edenites. And what happened to Germany and what happened to the God. Well, there's still an ongoing war against us, because we're still some of us left, But what happened to we're all Gothic people here. It's been an ongoing war to exterminate us since five thousand years ago. This is something that we need to get our heads wrapped around because we cannot be still bowing, bending the knee to their fucking bullshit religion. I mean, it's all an operation to get you to support and protect the very people trying to kill you.
Speaker 5: This is the this is the real death cult.
Speaker 3: It's the Saturn cult, and it's an eden Nite cult, and it's been going on and I've been showing you this, and I've been showing you how they've skewed it and misinterpreted it and purposely flipped it, inverted it on us and thereby erasing our own ancestry and heritage and our noble duty, our call of duty to stop this type of evil in this world, because that's what our ancestors did and that's what we are support to do. So when you have a moment, because I don't know where this placing is and I'm already way way beyond what I had time to do today. I will put this link in the chats as well, and maybe we'll start there tomorrow or the next day or whatever. You past this here, I just put it over and that side and now, okay, so you guys don't have TJ media have it now, and now let me put it over here in rumble.
Speaker 5: Yeah, these motherfuckers indeed indeed a foody ranger.
Speaker 3: Indeed.
Speaker 5: All right, well, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: Watch that video. Tell me when you see the deception and the sharp left turn that almost makes you fall out the car and you're like, well, wait what I thought we were just talking about colts here, and if even if I I'm just gonna suspend my disbelief in the whole neo Nazi thing because some people haven't missing interpretation of what that is. But no, when they get into this, they get into it's such a siopy thing. It makes you want to throw up. Watch that video and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about, and you understand what I mean. I haven't been I haven't been eager to go talk to since then. Either. Anyway, last thing, as you all know, time is one of those things that I do not have much of so when I share that here, it's always appreciated that you would go to one of these things. Here, there's some right hair on top, there's a stripe, there's buy a coffee, there's the gifts and go or my website and grab some hot sauce. Haliday Helper is twelve percent off until the fifth Today is the twenty eighth, And there's also the link here for a money Tree Publishing Helstorm direct. Blink ball is the code be aal for ten percent off and if you get the copy that has the signature plate, it would be probably a good idea. So since or the book plate, because unfortunately mister Tom Goodrich is no longer with us, and I will call that, and I will continue to call that a hospital murder, not because they were singling him out, but just because that's what they're in the business of doing, being smug and killing people with their procedures. Dr Wooden sing is here. Patreon is there, give something goes there again in case you missed the first time. And then tippy stream for people out there in the UK, because it's in pounds or whatever the hell you're our funny money is in and over there anyway, there you go, Please support or ILC dot com. You can get my book there as well. Or you can get a link to my book from Amazon or Barnes and Noble from that same site. When you click here, you'll see it pop up. You can go doctor Glating site directly from this right hand corner thing. You just click it and then you use this code right here for fifty percent off his membership. You just have to click here now into the fifteen percent is automatically applied to anything at doctor Manzo's site. Try blue. That's our friend Daisy right there, and if you click that, it should pop up something that can also click and automatically copy the link for or I'm sorry, the code for your seventeen percent off. But here you go my web my books here. Click that give you the end. If you scroll away down you can get a signed copy. I still have to just remind me of something. I've got a book on the way. For the person who ordered the hardcover, it's just it takes them a while to get here, okay, so your order will go out as soon as I get the book creating here. And I actually loaded two dollars and there's that twelve percent off capon right there, So there you go. It's just that they the site costs me double what he used to. There's overhead because now there's two people from two from two different phases of payment processing that take stuff out. So they do this to make yet their you know, charge a certain amount. But then all the sauces are right here. Ookay, thank you so much everybody. Seriously, though, check out that YouTube video of William Ramsey and you tell me tomorrow. I want to hear it in the comments. I want to see in the comments of this video what the what you make of that? Because I was I think that was the last video I was able to watch him of him without being completely scrutinizing and speculative and very resistant to whatever mind fuck I was going to be put under by watching it anymore. And then I started noticing a whole lot more through a lot of his other stuff, and then made me look back at the books because I was reading The Order nine Angles is kind of dry history there, and when you put that alongside of the information that you learn from I don't know any of the Michael S. King's books, like The Bad War or if you put it against any just plain reality or any of the many people who have talked about this, or if you looked into the Europa series and you try to explain what this shit is that.
Speaker 5: They're talking about the Order Night angle, nothing nothing matches up.
Speaker 3: It's the impression of what they've told you Naziism quote unquote is about. It has nothing to do with what national socialism and the reality of Germany was. So for people to go off of that, it's like I have an impression of Christianity or I have an impression of whatever, and I'm gonna go with that rather than actually know what the fuck I'm talking about before I say, I represent it, and then I'm gonna misrepresent it and myself on purpose because it's not that hard, right, We've got to step it up. That's why I think it's all sigh up, and that's why I think it's all controlled, because they're going off of their impression of things rather than what the reality of it is, only supporting that narrative from which they've we've been told to believe. Right, there's no counter there, there's no other one out there that balances that.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 5: Right, Later,