Speaker 1: I do like this sound because it reminds me when I leave the studios, people taking pictures and I go enough enough.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, I was listening to some eighties music yesterday, dipped into shocking enoughs and it took me back to Bourbon and beyond and how good Duran Duran was. Uh, it was a hell of a show man, because wild Boys is what I heard yesterday. Why boss, that's the most interesting thing?
Speaker 1: Because Dave didn't you? Who else said? Everyone was said Duran Duran was their favorite.
Speaker 3: People were the most excited about that show.
Speaker 2: I don't know, see I've been I was indifferent. I wasn't there to see him. I didn't listen to Duran Duran. I was there for my wife, Susan, And I got to tell you, man, I was excited that whole they just came out.
Speaker 3: Why they came out?
Speaker 1: No, not all the way. No, I'm sure they all all right.
Speaker 2: I couldn't have noticed that your sister lives Duran Duran. I loved Duran Duran too. Maybe he could go to the Red Concept with me.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That was helpful.
Speaker 3: Ready for some gossip headlines? Tell me if you want to click on them or skip them. Headline. Tom Cruise reportedly planning major stunt for Paris Olympics closing serremony.
Speaker 1: No way, Oh my god, let's do it.
Speaker 3: There are whispers that Tom Cruise will be part of the closing ceremony. We've all seen the cameras pan up to him sitting in the stands cheering on some own biles and the rest of the girls gymnastics team. Rumors out he'll pull a Mission impossible type stunt and we'll repel down from the top of this stad de France, land on the stadium field and then carry the official Olympic flag. I gotta tell you, however, he might use a stunt double for the repelling parts. No way, what's the point. Then's going to do it?
Speaker 2: Van Halen did that one time for a stadium tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They had all these skydivers jump in. Yeah, and then they came out in scott having outfits.
Speaker 1: I bet she does.
Speaker 2: If anybody can do it, Tom Cruise can do because he's not just an actor, He's also a scientists.
Speaker 3: Also be seen flying with the Olympic flag from France to Los Angeles and skydiving to the Hollywood Sign. This is a pre taped segment recorded in March.
Speaker 1: I don't want to distract you, Dwight, but the bottom right TV. Oh my gosh, speech volleyball, Go ahead, go ahead a date.
Speaker 2: Hey, you all do your little clickt thing. I'm busy.
Speaker 3: Headline. Flavor Flave and Alexis O'hanian pay Olympians rent.
Speaker 1: Click on it boy, they have a Snoop Dogg and Flavor Flave have stepped up and paid for these wonderful Americans to compete. I want to hear the story. Click on it way the publican number one.
Speaker 3: Veronica Frehley in Olympics discus thrower, recently shared on Twitter that she couldn't pay her rents. Quote. I compete in the Olympics games tomorrow and can't pay rent. My school only sent about seventy five percent of my rent, while they pay football players enough to buy new cars and houses.
Speaker 2: Wallo, who are you telling me? Could it possibly be that football is a bigger draw than disc throw I.
Speaker 1: Leave her alone.
Speaker 2: She's competing for our country, and I'm just saying, you're right. We know that, we know I'm a professional discus thrower.
Speaker 3: Don't sweat it though, because Flavor Flavor and the lakes is Ohanian Flavor. Hey tend to help her out. She tweeted, Now come on, I'll split it with Flavor. Flave flavorsponded, I got you dm me and I'll send payment today.
Speaker 1: I'm awesome.
Speaker 2: My wife loves Flavor flav because he's got a huge clock.
Speaker 1: That is awesome. Man. I love how like these these public Enemy number one from the eighties. Are these heartwarming? I know, Olympic stories and helping out the Olympics. It's so fantastic. Snoop Dogg fascinates me.
Speaker 2: Healing you, dude, hearing you headline.
Speaker 3: Kendall Jenner admits.
Speaker 1: No, skip it, skip it, skip it, skip it. No Genners, no headline.
Speaker 3: Halle Berry says X bailed on co parenting therapy for the summer.
Speaker 1: Why do you put that out? Click on it? Why do you come on?
Speaker 3: She's claiming her ex husband Oliver Martinez, is not following their co parenting agreed.
Speaker 2: I am Oliver Martin.
Speaker 3: According to the court documents that TMZ got their hands on Halle's saying that the two agreed to co parenting therapy to help them resolve issues raising masseo he's ten, but she says Oliver wants to take these summer off and is delaying therapy until September, which is something he did not clear with.
Speaker 1: Okay, you said that TMZ got a hold of the court documents. Yes, do you believe they did that? Or did she accidentally leave them on the coffee shop as.
Speaker 3: The intentional leak? Oh wait a minute, wait intentional leak? This was unexpected, Ted.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 3: Tony?
Speaker 2: I just heard the news, Tony, I.
Speaker 5: Just heard the news that you're you're I just heard the news that you're homeless.
Speaker 6: And I just want to tell you that my double wide is a double wide.
Speaker 7: For a reason. You can you can sit on my face, I mean my couch that you would like, Tony. I'm sorry, but I don't have room for Jackson.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I just don't.
Speaker 2: Did your trailer have did your double have a nice big deck?
Speaker 6: It has a deck with a spa or not a spot, but a hot tub that I that I usually eat maloney and drink doctor Pepper.
Speaker 7: But I have lots of them.
Speaker 5: Though I don't know if you know this, but doctor Pepper has many flavors.
Speaker 4: They do.
Speaker 7: It's not like the old doctor. Actually doctor Pepper's number two in the coach right.
Speaker 1: Now, what is your what is your favorite sport in the Olympics.
Speaker 7: I'm a big handball fan. Takes a lot of it, takes a lot of athleticism. I don't know if you've seen those guys what about.
Speaker 2: I'm not as.
Speaker 5: Big of as a fan as you would think, but I do what happened to the old days where swimmers more speedos. Now it like covers their whole body.
Speaker 7: I'm more of an old school guy, more like a jeans start man, like like a like a cutoff taint toomp. But I'm I was known as the probably the best swimmer at wind Up Park.
Speaker 3: I think I read that.
Speaker 7: Back in seventy eight. I used to hang out a highlie in Oklonna. Back in the day, they had a big high dive and and the things that you would see there are just crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sorry, but I'll hang up. But Tony that offered says, I don't know what to tell Jackie, But I mean.
Speaker 1: I'll thank you for the offer. I thank you offer for the double Why I need to do that. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: And if if you do, just I hang up real quick. But if you do take me up on it, Tony, I like, I can't sleep real good, so sometimes it just makes me feel real peaceful to watch other people.
Speaker 7: It's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Ted. I can't wait to have Yes, can't wait to have the bologne and the Doctor Pepper in the Do you eat bolooney and Doctor Pepper in the hot tub like he does?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna start doing that. Can I just say one thing?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Problem solve? Yeah, problem solve.
Speaker 3: There you go where there's a problem, there's an answer, and his name is Ted.
Speaker 2: Your week Your weekend just got better.
Speaker 1: I'm praying that the electricity's back on. All right. Well that was a nice surprise surprise.
Speaker 3: The headline Reese Witherspoon spotted on dinner date with friend.
Speaker 1: We Oh yeah, let's do it. Click on it. She's she's a perpetually single. I think so is.
Speaker 3: Reese Witherspoon back in the dating game. The actress and financier OLIVERRN.
Speaker 1: She's smart two as two n's she's smart financier? What does that even mean?
Speaker 3: They were seen out on an apparent dinner date in New York City. They arrived via helicopter on July twenty ninth, and dined at Leo Tucci in the West Village the following day. One says they are just friends. Another one says the friends are taking things slow. Both Weatherspoon and Harmon are single. She split from hubby Jim Tos. He's fresh off a divorce from Malla Gonker. Uh, my favorite Gonker is mine.
Speaker 1: I like her. I've always liked her, Mama Gonker, Noe Witherspoon. She's been in some great movies and she's had a great career. The latest was the Morning Show on Apple. I think, uh huh is the least she did that with Who's Your? Here's Your? One Time with Rachel? Rachel played Jennifer Anston. Yeah, yeah, she did that show with her. All right, that's a good one. Not like that one. Click on another one.
Speaker 3: Let's go okay, let's go headline. Pete Davidson voluntarily checks into wellness facility. Uh say again, Pete David's Oh.
Speaker 1: No, what happened? Click on it? I don't know.
Speaker 3: He'll probably have a date with a nurse with any minutes.
Speaker 1: Easily. Keep it drugs, Keep it drugs.
Speaker 2: This is totally keep it drugs.
Speaker 3: He's checked into a wellness facility for mental health issues. He's apparently been focusing on his sobriety. A source spills to people that his family and friends are proud of him for caring for himself. He recently underwent treatment in twenty twenty three for issues related to his PTSD and borderline personality disorder.
Speaker 1: Duh, I mean the funniest people are the most broken, he says. He's a guy across the table from you right.
Speaker 3: Now and then out of various treatment centers since he's been nine.
Speaker 1: He's on his phone, so he's not listening to Sorry.
Speaker 2: George tammering, Trump's both of you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I get that. Yeah, it's my pizza dealer. Is there a possibility and a Mama bear Noos gets here before the show is over?
Speaker 2: No, but it looks like Monday there's gonna be some Mama Barns comment. Baby, Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: I feel for him. I think he's hilarious. I think his life story is interesting. Remember his dad died in nine to eleven. He's one of the fireman and Building two. I think that went down. He's not a very attractive person, but seems to date the hottest woman on the war in the world.
Speaker 3: I'll never understand.
Speaker 1: And for a long time, what could that mean? He lived in his mom's basement like he was a really nice basement.
Speaker 2: Didn't Gronk do that too, though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gronk didn't spend Gronk spent his his spending monishments on all of his endorsement money. He never touched his actual pay for the NFL.
Speaker 2: And did he stay with his mom and dad for a long time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, Gronk saved money.
Speaker 1: Gronk even Gronk No, not real money.
Speaker 3: That's true headline. Ben Affleck closed down home on Jennifer Lopez's birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh I think not click on it. Everyone saw this come in.
Speaker 3: Ben reportedly closed down a twenty million dollar home while his wife Jlo was celebrating her birthday. He purchased a five bedroom, six bathroom house in the Pacific Palisades. It comes with a den room and a guesthouse. That same day, j Low soldier condo for twenty three million. That condo, gosh, they had four bedrooms and seven and a half baths. They just have one more piece of real estate on their plate. Trying to sell their sixty eight million dollar mansion in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: I mean, I got it for twenty three million. I think I want more than four beds? Well think so, I think I do. I don't want to put bunk begs in one of these damn rooms.
Speaker 2: And plus what condos had what they called fees ho a, it's like an hoa and other fees.
Speaker 1: Do you imagine what the h.
Speaker 2: The condo? Also, my fees are gonna be.
Speaker 1: And do you trust that thing where people are so rich they the elevator just goes to their dearrek condo right where you got to turn the key or something and go up there. I'm always like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, one more, Okay, this is oh, this is just chaos headline. Green Power arranger Hector David Revere sought for alleged assault.
Speaker 1: Oh man, well, he was probably a bad guy. He was a bad guy. Now the criminals trying to sue I get it. Click on it.
Speaker 3: Former Green Power ranger actor Hector David Rivera being such to Nampa, Idaho after allegedly assaulting a man. According to police, he pushed down a man in his early sixties. The victim held a walker and fell to the ground while Rivera yelled and pointed fingers. Police said the man was not injured, and a witness helped the victim from the ground as Rivera drove away. The investigation is ongoing. A warrant has been issued for his arrest. He was originally scheduled to appear at the Magic Valley Comic Con, but his references to his appearance have been removed.
Speaker 2: All those people that were gonna wait in line for the Green Power Rangers autograph are gonna be disappointed. Yeah, I know one of the text off eight of them. Hey, Green Green's not gonna be her.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they say, man, which one's gay? Is it the blue one or the one that's the purple teletw oh, I said it was so wrong telling Teby's were the dumbest, most fascinating show ever.
Speaker 3: Tell us about Baronos.
Speaker 2: Dwight Baronos Pizza Baby Louisville stopped pizza. I was so excited. I was just texting my pizza dealer, George tammering, right there, You're gonna love Baronos. Pizza is the way Susan and I kick off the weekends with a Mama Baronos and a couple of number one tequila's and not heh weekend. I'm kissing you right on your lips. Listen, Dinah carry out or delivery. Yeah, it's that good Baronos pizza all.
Speaker 1: Right, Eveland and Edland. Ted lives in a double wide. We're gonna get him out of there and he in Eland and England's gonna sell Ted's house for one percent commission rate. They'll sell yours too. Just talk to the owner of the other day and says boom business is booming, because it's a no brainer. They've been around for forty six years, so they're one of the best real estate brokerages ever in Louisville. And they're charging just one percent commission rate. Let's go with Edland and Edland. It's easy. Five to nine nine twenty eight hundred. Call that number when the answer to say, you're gonna sell my house for one percent, Yes we are five nine nine eight hundred or go to Edland dot com. Back after this, we'll talk to Courtney Dunaho with the Bloomberg Money Minute. She's gonna run down the gooddols, good income, good news, good dools.
Speaker 3: Not good news for the markets.
Speaker 1: Soul. Thank you mister armscrump, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: This is a new good news theme.
Speaker 3: No, this is the lots of Pasta thing, because you want to jump over to lots of Pasta for lunch today. Courtney Donahoe knows how good lots of Pasta is. We said her delicious sauce and homemade pasta.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll be heading over there because Maggie finally comes home Saturday. She's been gone to as a camp counselor for ten weeks, so she'll be back for the rest of the summer before she goes to college. And she loves Lots of Pasta. She works there when she's not when she's home, and she loves the place. You know that, Dave. She's just she loves the stilly sandwich. Yes, especially the hot ones. Right, she gets you. She'll wait ten minutes for that pressed sandwich to come back off and it's just the best deli sandwich you'll have, and get it hot. It's the way to go at Lots of Posta.
Speaker 3: And I kid you not, Courtney, they have five different kinds of family sized lasana so you can feed like thirty people for like a hundred bucks. I kid you not.
Speaker 4: That's my family. Yeah, on just a regular day, I need lots of food.
Speaker 1: I'm going to uh can I request I'll bring some lots of posta. But when we come up to see you in state your house and your mom does the cooking.
Speaker 4: I'm actually I think I might be a better cook than Oh. I said that I usually cook the major holidays.
Speaker 1: Okay to tell you that, but you're burying the lead is can you invite your cousin the laun Okay, wow, she's hot as she.
Speaker 3: Witting.
Speaker 1: But I can see you in her like the rugby.
Speaker 2: I can see me and her.
Speaker 1: No, stop, man, there's it's corny Dunaho like. I'm like, it's that you like ten years ago or something like whatever.
Speaker 4: We all have a very strong family.
Speaker 1: Hit in the eyes.
Speaker 2: And by the way, no, yes, you all have.
Speaker 1: Your family has large lips.
Speaker 4: But my family, we all we all very much look alike my my mom's side of the family, and I look like that side, and my kids look like that side too.
Speaker 1: So other women hate you because you don't have to do the fillers.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm very I have to say, I'm very, very lucky so far that I'm the age that I am, and I have not had to. I don't have wrinkles, so that's kind of think I probably just myself right about now. But yeah, no, the I And honestly, I never dyed my hair until well now I'm probably going to have to because now my hair is coming in and it's coming in kind of a gray color, and I'm like, I've on this long.
Speaker 2: I didn't I think you could pull it off.
Speaker 1: I really do.
Speaker 4: Okay, alright, you guys are terrible, but yes, no, actually, honestly, I'd have my family here in a heartbeat and there they come over.
Speaker 1: There's so much fun. They are bringing wives? Are we bringing wives?
Speaker 3: Dwight?
Speaker 1: No, why would you? Why would you bring in the same room? Because I don't know.
Speaker 4: But I have to tell you my cousin, you know who do you all think is stunning? She has she has been so amazing. You know, she pretty much has come almost every week and has taken care of all that stuff. So yeah, so she's says she is very very sweet, and she's but I'm lucky. I have a family that's just very We're very close to each other and we love each other.
Speaker 1: I know. That's awesome. Let me go to New York without her. Yeah, absolutely, if she should be like and bye me at home? Are you kidding? The pound neurotic bundle is gone for a week? Bye bye?
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, Mom and I were talking about throwing a party to celebrate, hopefully the end of all of this nonsense I've been dealing with, and we're talking about doing it in the falls.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that'll give you a good vacation. If you we're on the way, I'll buy his tickets. We'll get some flights or we'll drive.
Speaker 4: Yes, I got to get my dad back in good health. Yes, So once I get him back in good health, Mom and I are thrown apart New York.
Speaker 1: In the fall.
Speaker 2: House.
Speaker 1: We're going to do the show. We got to do the show from the backyard, all right, from my backyard.
Speaker 4: I love it live from No, we should go over to we should go over to Kate Douglas's house.
Speaker 7: Do it there.
Speaker 1: We got sixty seconds because we've got to interview next, So we get about sixty seconds. Give us the Bloomberg money minute.
Speaker 4: Oh it's I mean, it's it's honestly really ugly. Today we're getting ready for the worst reaction to the jobs report in almost two years, and there's something that actually happened today. Is something that a lot of economists look at and it was basically coined by a Federal Reserve economists that when jobs and when the job street moves a lot, that recession is coming. And that indicator got tripped today. So that's kind of an ugly sort of sign. We're looking at the Dow, it's down nine hundred and forty five points, the S and P five hundred, falling two and a half percent, the Nasdaq two point eight percent. So it is an ugly, ugly day after the jobs report. Earlier today with the News Radio eight forty wha s Bloomberg Money Report, Courtney Donahoe, have a good weekend,