Speaker 1: Something. It's about to be dug up.
Speaker 2: What news will be next?
Speaker 3: I'm not a prophet.
Speaker 2: The Glenn Deck program week days had nine on fifty five KRC five O five A fifty five k r C the talk station. Tuesday, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Some say.
Speaker 1: We will.
Speaker 5: A vacation.
Speaker 6: This no ideals.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, some of the things up for a lot of people this morning here anyway, I hope you're having a decent Tuesday. If not, make it one, got plenty of time for the rest of the day to turn it. The frown upside down if you got a frown on your face right now. Uh inside scoop Riper News. Gotta wait till later five for guests Bright Burton News, Curtains and Delka he's the London deputy editor. But I before we're gonna talk about what's more of the French election parallels to what's happening with Trump? Little lawfair going on over there. Daniel Davis deep dive. Of course we hear from Daniel Davis, retired Lieutenant Colonel Davis every Tuesday at eight thirty. Today no different here, but the latest on Russia Ukraine conflict. Trump apparently not happy with Putin I think he used the words pissed off the other day and Zelenski pulling out of the mineral deal. Perhaps they had negotiated some kind of mineral deal going on there. I guess it was in return for all the billions of dollars of money we threw in that country. Maybe we'll get a little something in return. We'll get Daniel Davis's take on that at A thirty plus eight forty five should be really interesting. We got UC surgeons and I'm really interested in this one. Using three D printed organs in the operating room. We're gonna hear from UC researcher doctor Prashia Rovi. It'll be our guests at A forty five to explain that amazing new technology. Remember, anytime you can't listen to Live, head on over to fifty five cars dot com get try Heart Media so you can listen to the podcasts and listen to the program, listen to the iHeart material or wherever you happen to be in your smart device of course. Monday Monday with Brian James talked a lot about tariffs. Yesterday the Smither Event episode eighty five about fostering respectful discourse in politics, which Christopher is really good at that and respectful discourse is not what you get from the left. They had a couple of op ed pieces that kind of parallel together. I was looking at some of the aftermath of the Tesla protests, which is still seeing me so backcrap insane. Doesn't really make much sense other than the fact that they causes fear. You have a tesla. Now, I bet you drive around if you have a Tesla, that you drive around and wondering when you are going to be the victim of some sort of verbal assault if not have your car keet or have a swatstick spray painted on the side of it. Inside of the fact that that makes absolutely no blanket sense. Man, I'm gonna struggle with FCC compliance today. Got my dander up. I mean, I read the story the other day, but a sixty one year old Testale driver got ahead, a guy cut her off, boxed her in, got out of his car, and started punching her. This one from Flagstaff, Arizona. She said, I didn't buy my car for a political statement. I bought my car because it's really fun to drive. My politics have nothing to do with that. I'm ashamed of our society and what they are doing. They of course left wing nutcases who think it's appropriate to tack somebody's personal property because they don't like Elon Musk because he's showing the fraud, waste in abuse in government. Connect those dots boiled down. All this is is there anger that he is revealing fraud, wasted abuse in government. And it doesn't make any sense to me. They can be so angry about it when many, many, many Democrats, presidential candidates down to representatives and senators campaigned on getting rid of fraud, waste and abuse in government. It's a politically neutral subject. It's the American tax mayer dollars we're talking about here. So I go to Edward Brodo, who run an up at peace in town Hall, which I think he sums it up. Maybe a slight overstatement, but it makes sense. The violence aim the Teslil owners is symptomatic of a condition that did not exist when I was a boy. I don't know how old ed is. He's probably like my age. Thanks in large part of the Democrat Party, violence and rampant lawlessness have become acceptable. In twenty twenty, we watched cities and towns ravaged by marauding mobs of craze leftists, hundreds of businesses, the results of years of struggle and sacrifice, utterly destroyed buildings, looted and burned, statues, torn down, innocent people, including police officers, beaten and murdered. No one has been held account Instead, the Democrat Party in the media have characterized the violent riots is peaceful protests, or at least I'll interject largely peaceful protests. It's like Bagdad Bob talking about how they're resisting the American military while the American military's tanks roll by in the background. The pew toilt protests are largely peaceful. Meanwhile the buildings behind the reporter are burning. Supportive attitude towards public violence exhibited by Democrats has encouraged all forms of flownious activity. Criminally irresponsible Democrat mayors have encouraged looting, ordered the release of violent criminals, back the downsizing of police departments, and abandoned the populace to the brutal mercy of hooligans and thugs. Even former presidential Canada Kamala Harris urged the continuation of violence one of the worst examples of lawlessness is New York City, the greatest city in America that's debatable, has been destroyed with the complicity of Democratic Mayor Bill de Blasia. Take ten years to restore it, which may not happen because people don't want to live there anymore. Why would they. In the single week, one hundred and one people were shot in the Big Apple most living in America, I have never experienced similar incidents of violence, said Tucker Carlson. Quote now they're common all over the country. What happened close quote. What happened is the Democrat Party has embraced violence as its modus operandi. All of the cities experiencing a recent rash of violence are run by Democrats. You don't see Republicans engaged in organized violence. Uncivilized behavior is a monopoly of the left. The Democrat Party has sent a message to its adherents that anything goes in the pursuit of political power. No matter where you live, Liberal moms will see to it that you can't express conservative ideas in public. If you decide to wear a MAGA hat, you place yourself at risk of assault. If you refuse to bow down to the demands of Black Lives Matter or anti file. They'll burn your house to the ground with you in it. My neighbor told me she was afraid that display the American flag in front of her house. This is not the same country I grew up in. The irony is the majority of Americans voted for Donald Trump and his conservative platform. We haven't seen the worst of it. Democrats promise more violence if Trump was re elected. We can take them at their word. Financial support from leftist billionaires will ensure that recruits are available for more looting, burning in the destruction of Tesla automobiles, the acceptance of lawlessness has encouraged political violence. Rogue district judges are attempting to sabotage Trump's agenda, even though their actions show contempt for the Constitution. Former OMB official TJ. Young wrote in Investors Business Daily, the extreme left appears to have no intention of backing down, but expecting, if not demanding, the establishment's embrace. Left leading Democrats want a jettison the US Constitution. Quote we should never forget, said Senator Rand Paul. The Constitution wasn't written to restraining citizens behavior, was written to restrain government's behavior. Advice that contradicts the aims of the Democratic Party. We're at a dangerous moment in US history in which political freedom is under attack. The American left and its senior partners, the Democrat Party and the mainstream media will to replace our republic with a totalian, totalitarian social estate run by unaccountable bureaucrats. For twelve years, Obama and Biden shipped away at law and order, responsible government, and critical American values. Trump is attempting to reverse the damage, but his efforts are being steinied as the Obama Biden assault on the rule of law leads to political violence. At Brodo conservative political commentator segue over to Tom knighton an interesting take on violence. Again, So most users aren't going to know the name yet Mars Marero Mars Morero much less who she is as a person based on her own actions. That's probably the best for everyone's sake. She's one of a slow of people have been arrested for vandalizing someone's tesla. In particular, she put gum on the car, which may not sound like the worst thing of the world, util you can find out where she put the large watt of gum, messed up the door mechanism to the tune of more than twenty six hundred dollars in damage. Now she's facing felony charges, since any act of violence doing more than one thousand dollars in damage is a felony in the state of Florida. But the way it's being framed is what's funny. Guy named Andrew Gaffney a fairly large account on acts twenty thousand or so followers as biod describes him as a doctor and teuts his affiliation with academic institutions like Cambridge and Harvard. In post over the weekend, he questioned the charges and tried to claim this was about politics. Quote. One thing should be clear. They will throw the book at people for actions, crimes, protests with the improper political inflection. Except as noted, Morrero actually committed a felony. It wouldn't matter if this was politics, resentment, or just mischief or action coused more than one thousand dollars in damages. Gaffney's engage in one of those favorite tricks of the left, which is to downplay the severity of a leftist actions and make it look like they're the victim. Meanwhile, where where was he when people were prosecuted for felonies for simply taking an unguided tour of the Capitol on January sixth. Sure it might have been one thing if the authorities had just gone after those who destroyed property, breaking windows and whatnot, or those who took things while they're but they didn't. They went after anyone who even stepped into the building that day. Those people did far less than nearly three thousand dollars in damage of someone's cars simply because they didn't like the guy who built it. Everywhere, Look, people are pretending vandalism isn't a big thing, a big deal. It's like something we shouldn't be bothered by at all. Gaffney makes it out like this folony, this act of vandalism was nothing more than putting a sticky note on someone's windshield and calling them a mean name. Others seem to argue that it's justified because of Spaceman bad throughout it all, though, it's nothing more than a repeat of what we saw in the summer of twenty twenty, when leftist mobs burned neighborhoods in almost every major city to the ground, then took up donations for bail money when rioters were arrested. The left will invariably downplay leftist acts of criminality as something else entirely. That's because they don't think their crimes matter, only their cause. It can rationalize anything in their attempts to resist the Trump administration, Elon Musk, trying to undermine their paydays, or anything else that's a threat to their progressive ideological goals. But reality isn't that easily manipulated. The truth is still the truth, and it don't matter how much they try to shape it. Vandals are still criminals and are prosecuted not for their motivations, for their actions, and pretending otherwise won't change it. Interesting couple of pieces back to back there, thanks to town Hall, where I found both of them. Yeah, female Tesla driver sixty one repeatedly punched in the face. I guess it's okay, though, because again space man bad five seventeen fifty five krcy DE talk station five one three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on at and T funds more to talk about. Hope you can stick around.
Speaker 7: Even greater Genlin weather time.
Speaker 2: Let us see here partly to mostly sunny letter today, pleasant they're calling it fifty six for a high subjective partly Claudie uh. Dry for a while overnight forty six. We have clouds building throughout the windy and dry until the evening hours tomorrow. Seventy eight for the high Wednesday night. Hey, my weather report has this in red. Severe storms coming up around seven pm in southeast Indiana. Floodwatch begins for the entire WI northwest Wilmington area and the answers the severe storms expect heavy rainfall, large hand damaging win gus tornade is possible AH sixty one. The overnight low Thursday, storms and rain continue with the highest sixty six. It's forty right now, fifty five kerc DE talk station. No, I know I can cut to Wilmington. Stuff out, Joe. I just had to read it. Let's just laughing at it. It's like the longest overnight weather forecast I've ever seen. Plus he's got it in red, bright red like danger. Will Robinson, there's a blast from the past. Five three, nine, fifty five, eight hundred eight two three Taco ton FI fifty on AT and T funds. Yeah, let us see here. I got a kick out of this. One. Defense Secretary heg Zeth, directing a review of the physical fitness requirements for the US military combat roles underscore the word combat. Female service members will not be given exception. There will be a uniform physical fitness requirement for folks on the front lines. Sign them MS Sunday, released yesterday. Military Service Secretary secretaries are supposed to evaluate and clarify the physical demands of combat arms roles and ensure sex neutral standards are enforced. How about that now, I think most people recognize as we pulled it out millions of times here it seems on the fifty five KC Morning Show, if you look at world records for athletic competition, men always beat women because men have a physical advantage over women. Well, in the military, I'm sure there are women who can meet the physical demands of men, and that there are men who cannot meet the combat role physical standards. It's uniform across the board. Now, he said, for too long we allowed standards to slip in different standards for men and women in combat arms. That's not acceptable. All combat roles will remain open to women. They must meet the same high standard, says Hegxeth. Well, what about that and isn't that appropriate? Should women have lesser standards in the front lines serving us and well meeting the physical demands that that role requires. I'm sure someone will complain about this. Let's se what Mississippi James has got today, Mississippi James, good to hear from me this morning.
Speaker 6: Happy Tuesday to you, all right, same to you, doctor Brian. Now you know I'm a man of men in metaphor us. I talk in metaphoric. Okay, I'm a six to seven year old man. And problem is, since the age of seventeen, I've heard my parents and other people's talk about the corrupt government, overreach arm of government. This need to change. So unless say fifty years gonna pass, we don't have the Republican Democrats switching back and forth in the House, everybody talking about it.
Speaker 8: Yep, Okay.
Speaker 6: Trump is in there now, Elon Musk is in there now. So they're doing something about it. But the metaphor im using now stays snatching the rug from underneath people's instead of giving them a chance to get off, like wingmen, a baby off a bottle. Once you snatch that rug, people's off balance. They're trying to grab snatch doing whatever they can. A lot of that's gonna be irrational. So what's happening is a lot of irrational behaving from having somebody. Are you familiar with the book Who Moved My Cheese?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not had to do it on me, James, Yeah, check it out.
Speaker 6: It's a little metaphor books about you know, rats and moving their cheese and how they react, and it's just saying taking away people livelihood. You know, you're doing it for a certain purpose, to be better, but people are gonna act irrational. And you know, you look at this and you say, and you know you always hear me talk about the pendulum swings. Well, we know Penland has swung a certain way now and those people that's left on the other side, hey, that they suffering because they were so far on that side. But when this pennulum swing and you have to duck, if you in the middle, you have to duck. And then when it swing back the other way, you get circle of talking and circle of thinking. And I just listened at how people once again I sit on the sideline and I listen how people just so true to what they believe in that don't make it reality. That's just the environment you came from, the era that you was told in. That's what was She was indoctornated to believe.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Well, the definition of irrational is not logical or reasonable. And I can point to the Tesla protests and vandalization of Tesla automobiles as yes, a definition of irrational behavior. But it's worse than that. They're going after someone's personal property, the property that was bought probably for environmental reasons or because the cars were great, with nothing to do with politics, nothing to do with Elon Musk. And someone's standing there and you ask them why they're going after the car or Tesla or Musk, and they can't even explain why they are acting irrationally or why or how they can justify their behavior. What's Elon Musk done to them individually? He hasn't pulled the rug out from them in individually. He took a bunch of people who were dad off the social security ranks. For example, he dried up funding going to you know, shrimp on treadmill studies in Zimbabwe and all kinds of crazy stuff like that. It hasn't hurt at a single American citizen. In fact, it's benefited them. To the extent that American taxpayer dollars aren't going overseas to fund stupid things, so they're acting here.
Speaker 6: You speak, I didn't hear you speak of the people that lost a job and got laid off.
Speaker 2: Into that part.
Speaker 8: You right in what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I agree with Okay, and everybody who's protesting the TESLA is going to be responsible for the one hundred thousand people that work for TESLA who will be laid off, and not a tear will be shed for them. Listen, people get laid off all the time. I've worked as a W two employee my entire life, always a W two employee, and I have always faced the risk of being laid off. Not a tier was shed when our business went through reorganization at Anton, Blue Cross and Blue Shield the three or four times while I were the people lost their jobs. Not a page was written, not a syllable written in the enquire any local news about the poor people who lost their jobs. It's a fact of life. There is no guarantee in employment, except I guess if you're a tenured professor at the university, or apparently if you work for the government. I'm sorry they lost their job. Everybody that works runs that risk. We all lost jobs during COVID. They mandatory shutdowns. You can't go to a restaurant. You're not allowed to go to this business or that business. Small businesses closed, many businesses closed. It was just a fact of the pandemic. And I know people were upset about it, but you know what, there was no mass protests over it. Couldn't protest. You're right. The free Assembly was suspended because they said you couldn't gather in groups. So you know, we pick and choose who we want to cry over and cry about. And I want to sound callous. I know people have lost their jobs, but that happens all the time, and there are other jobs that people, if they have qualifications, can fill. So the world continues to turn. But irrational, I'll agree with you. Not logical or reasonable definition. Look at it five twenty eight, come up a five twenty nine, fifty five cars, toy detalk station five and three, seven four nine, fifty five hundred and eight and an eighty two to three talk to five fifty on AT and T phones. Got local stories next absent phone calls. I'll be right back. Ten and nine. First warning weather forecast. We have some clouds this morning. We have a partland, mostly sunny and pleasant day fifty six for the high, down a forty six overnight, and it'll be dry. Cloud's built throughout the day. Tomorrow, windy high of seventy eight. Storms kick in Wednesday night. Expect some very heavy rainfall, potentially hail and damaging winds, and maybe even a tornado. Sixty one for the overnight low come Thursday. Storms and rain continue with a flood watch all the way through Sunday. High sixty six, forty degrees. Right now, fifty five cars, toy detalk stations. It's five thirty two. Over the local stories. I got a man arrested on Saturday after a series of events that escalated to a pit bull attack on a peace officer in Winton Hills. This accord to Hamilt County Municipal Court complaint. Darryl Stower's documents say twenty five years old accused of releasing pitbulls from a closet to attack police officers while evading capture, resulting in one of them being bitten. Jail records showed this guy facing one kind of resisting arrest who counts of felonious assault, one kind of receiving stolen property, one kind of using weapons while intoxicated since a police arrest. An investigation report indicate Stower's argued with a woman regarding ongoing neighborhood issues near Craft Street in Winton Hills, which had been occurring throughout Saturday. A verbal argument turned physical and Stower's pistol whipped one other victim. Jeez Joe sounds I got an award to give out. Report continued to say one of the officers attempted to arrest this guy, but stoweres ran from the police and into his home. When officers were taking Stores into custody, he told his dogs to attack the officers, which result in one of the offers getting bit. Of course, the police report Stores had he stolen firearm while intoxicated. Judge said his bond at five thousand dollars for each count. Court records show his next court date will be next Tuesday.
Speaker 9: Period is the biggest douche of the universe.
Speaker 2: Guy find of Judge Silverstein, Right, Joe or Mallory.
Speaker 10: You've reached the top the pinnacle of good going dues. Your dreams have come true.
Speaker 2: Since I please asking for help finding the people accused of stealing a sculpture from outside of business in Clifton. Happened about two weeks ago in Calhoun Street. Surveillance video shows a group of people walking on the sidewalk before one of them grabs the sculpture outside the meet U cafe. Please said the suspect broke the sculpture during the attempt to steal it. Any information about the incident are the suspects, please call crime stoppers three five two thirty forty firefighters rescued a contract worker at since A water works construction site after he fell into an excavation pit. Happened yesterday, according to the City of SINCINNTA spokesperson Kevin Osborne, speaking with Fox nineteen. So the contractors were hard to resist in constructing a new clear well at Richard Miller treatment plant. While working, a piece of equipment operated by the contractors came loose and fell into the excavation pit. Incident resulted in one contracttractor suffering a fractured laid. He was taking a UC Medical Center for treatment. Injured contractor is not a Greater Cincinnati water Works employee five point thirty five about care see the talk station stack is stupid coming up absent phone calls, you know, I mean, I prefer the phone calls, but happy to do the stack of stupid regardless. Be back after a minution. Emory Federal Credit Union. A better way to bank Emory is I love banking with Emery. They're doing all kinds of great things for the members at Emery Federal Credit Union. Right now, you're carrying a balance on your credit card. You're probably paying an insanely high interest rate. But for a limit of time, transfer that balance to an Emory Federal Credit Union card and you can get zero percent for seven months and no transfer fee. So if you don't have an Emory credit card, apply for one online at EMORYFCU dot org. Of course, certain restrictions apply. This offer is valid for qualified borrowers only upon a approof credit, subject to change at any time. This offer is as well, so visit EMORYFCU dot org for all the details. Federally ensured by NCUA MLS number four zero one zero eight seven. They are an equal housing lender.
Speaker 11: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station for Pure.
Speaker 2: Safe channel nine first one and one Vourcastla Today, we'll get partly with mostly sunny skies as we pleased, with high fifty six down to forty six overnight. You'll remain drive wait for it flout to build throughout the day. Tomorrow it'll be windy and dry up until the evening hours seventy eight and then my red letter Wednesday night forecast severe storms shown up around seven pm in various areas. Floodwatch, hail, tornadoes, damaging winds. Masses there. That's exactly right, Joe sixty one for the overnight lows highest sixty six on Thursday, with storm and rain continuing and a flood watch all the way through Sunday. Let us see it is presently sixty forty Degree's time for traffic.
Speaker 12: From the UCL Traffic Center. Don't let injuries slow you down. The U see help orthopedics and supports. Medicine experts can help keep you moving. Schedule a same day appointment at you see how dot Com highway traffic doing fine early on this Tuesday morning, No major problems at all to deal with.
Speaker 2: There's a work crew.
Speaker 12: He's found thirty two near East Gate Boulevard, blocking the right lane, but notably to get by Chuck Ingramom fifty five K the talk station.
Speaker 2: It's by forty on a Tuesday, and a happy one too. Yet remember listener lunch tomorrow Barleycorn's Wilder, Kentucky location up to see you there. Before I go over to the phones, hold on beneath. Got to get a stack of stupid story in and you know, trigger warning on this one. And no, it's not the same story that I read last week. Sadly there is more of this kind of behavior going on in the world. And Lord Almighty good to bridge. In New Jersey, a former elementary school janitor now sentenced to eight years in prison after admitting to contaminating food served to children with his bodily fluids and waste.
Speaker 7: Dear, what happened?
Speaker 2: Never gonna be able to explain this kind of behavior in New Jersey, State police launched an investigation back in October of twenty three after the school authorities reported what they called alarming videos of twenty seven year old Giovanni Impressari on the encryptied app telegram. According to the affidavit, one video showed this pervert uh pleasuring himself and urinating on pillows and kitchen bowls too.
Speaker 7: What the hell.
Speaker 2: Another video depicted him spraying bleach into a container of cucumbers that was later served to children at the school with the attention of harming the students. What and in another separate video, he was seen using this is in quotes multiple pieces of bread to wipe his genitals, as well as spitting on the bread before putting the bread back into the container to be later served to children at the school.
Speaker 9: Period the biggest douche of the universe, in all the galaxies, there's no bigger douche than you.
Speaker 2: Back to back. Police confirm the videos were recorded while he was in employed by the Upper Deerfield Township School District. He pleaded guilty to the charge of a second degree official misconduct third degree possession of child sexual abuse material. As part of his plea deal, prosecutors dropped the charges of aggravated assault, endangering the welfare of a child, and tampering with food products. Carvererland County Prosecutor's Office stated that imprizill he must serve five years of his sentence before being eligible for parole. During the investigation, police also discovered im Proselli possessed child sexual abuse materials, leading to additional charges. He admitted to his crimes in January and apologized to his victims in court on Friday. I'm sure those apologies were not accepted by the victims of his perverse abuse. God really makes you want to eat out, doesn't it. Let's see what bet beieve? God, thanks for holding me if it's good to hear from you this morning, and a happy Tuesday to you. Sorry you had so you're calling the heels of that story man? Are you there? Oh?
Speaker 13: Hello, yeah, Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you call a name. I want to make comment about what mister Silverman commented yesterday about the congress woman from Texas and her behavior. I remember four years ago. Oh, she came to the Congress and made a big name for herself. Today he's a contender for Democratic presidential candidates in four years. You think this two woman from Texas is doing the same thing, just calling attention to herself and maybe yes, let's let us be yes, instead of helping her to publishize herself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know what if you use profanities apparently in public during while speaking in a position of elected authority, and use curse words and profanity, you lower the bar, you make yourself look well, non present, well, you disrespect the office to which you've been elected. But it does get press. That's why smith Aman brought it up. Look, she got press. Any press is good press, I guess in the hearts and minds to some people. I personally wouldn't want to be associated with that kind of behavior, But whatever, I think, it makes people less likely to vote for her. It also brings attention to the insane points that she's make while using the profanity that she used. I mean, you know, I don't get it. I don't know why the left thinks this is appropriate. And I'm critical as much, if not more so people on the conservative side of the Ledger who would engage in the use of profanity while speaking in their professional capacity or their elected capacity. It's just a reflection of the downward spiral of ethics and morals and norms, and I think it's a terrible thing. There you go, Joe, Welcome to the Morning Show. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I just want to say that to Mississippi James in particular, enough to pick on him, But no one offered me sixty eight months seven when they called me unessential and at the age of sixty, I had to go out and find another job, doing something that I shouldn't be doing at my age, in order to just pay my bills. I don't remember anybody crying for me.
Speaker 8: And I would just make one suggestion.
Speaker 14: In Mississippi, James, I think we're losing him, Brian, but he used the layoff of swamp water down there. I think his horse is bleeding for everybody, but he's not really seeing a big picture.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, fair enough. I hear where you're coming from, and you know, sometimes he makes really good points. But at sixty seven, being you know, a black man from Mississippi, I am sure he has seen some terrible things in his life. He's been an observer of the you know, that pendulum swooing back and forth throughout his life, and he makes some decent obss about that. But he did use the right word in terms of the the illogical and unreasonable conduct of these people, and it is demonstrably so. But you're right. I share your point on that. I try to make it with him. And I have a dear friend who just this week lost his job and I didn't see any papers written on it. There were no protests in the street. He's now got to go out and find it a new job for us. Thank you, Joe Strecker, appreciate the call. My friend by forty six. If you I have care see the talk station. Whether you buy a new home, refinancing your existing mortgige mortgage, you need to talk to Susette Low's Camp with Cross Country Mortgage. She will absolutely help you. You'll have a smile on your face because their customer service or personality are absolutely great. She knows everything there is no about mortgages and she can help you your mortgage broke or access to all kinds of different products. And she can help you regardless of which state you live in, including Puerto Rico not a state, but she can help you if you're in Puerto Rico. My Puerto Rican listeners, Suzett urges loan applicants to insist on personal service from the perspective mortgage lender. She will find the right program to fit your needs and pride yourself on the quality of service she provides to her clients. And they have a special thing Across Country Mortgage. It's the Line of duty death benefit which protects those who protect us design to provide financial protection for families of first responders. It's a one time benefit covering your outstanding mortgage balance up to five hundred and twenty five thousand dollars should you follow the line of duty. You can get talked to Suzette for all the details on that and see if you qualify likeain license in all fifty states and Puerto Rico, Reverse mortgage options, fixed second mortgage, you name it. She can help you with a smile on her face. Five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. Five one three three one three fifty one seventy six should get right back with you or send her an email. Shoul get right back with you on that too. So is that dot Low's camp los ekamp So is that dot Low's camp at CCM dot com fifty five R the talk station change. Let us see here partly to mostly sunny day high on fifty six gonna be partly clotty overnight dry forty six for the low Chama clouds were built throughout today. Just wait for the rain to show up that have happened in the evening seventy eight for the high tomorrow, severe storms show up around seven pm. Floodwatch begins. Risk of severe storms, heavy rainfall, hell, damaging winds and tornadoes all possible. Sixty one for the overnight low with the highest sixty six on Thursday, with storm storms and rain continuing right now forty degrees in time for traffic.
Speaker 12: From the UC how traffic center to wet injury slowed you down? The U see health orthopedic sands sports medicine experts can.
Speaker 3: Help keep you moving.
Speaker 12: Schedule our same day appointment and you see how dot Com Highway used doing fine this morning. No problems to deal with and that includes getting past overnight work crews. There is a crew blocking the right lane eastbound on thirty two near east Gate Boulevard.
Speaker 3: Chuck ingram On for five KRC the talk.
Speaker 2: Station fifty five kersite talk station going back to the stack is stupid given Mustang driver's a bad name. Ford Mustang driver taken into custody after he allegedly honked his horn repeatedly at a police officer.
Speaker 7: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: Wildwood, Florida. Fifty one year old Anthony Asturi of Wildwood arrested after he pulled up behind a police cruiser in a maroon Ford Mustang and began laying on his horn.
Speaker 3: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 2: Let's find out? Officer was conducting an unrelated traffic stop at the time near the parking lot of a gas station. Police report obtained by the local news said AUSTERII was apparently a little upset the way the gas station entrance was blocked by the officer who was doing this unrelated traffic stop. Exactly when the officer told us here to back away and go into an alternative entrance, he allegedly became verbally argumentative with the officer, and report totally said it was illegal for law enforcer to be blocking the entrance. He then began arguing with the officer who arrived at the scene. Female officer walked around the back of the Mustang to get his license plates, but Osteria allegedly put it in reverse and nearly struck her before flee He fled back to his home dear what the hell of course? Plead? Police showed up at his residence and took him into custody. Fifty one year old charge with two counts of resisting arrested and taken to the Sumpter County Detention Center just for being a jerk. Huh jel I thought that was reserved for child molusters, head jerks. Okay. Driver opened fire and killed two passengers aboard the bus in Miami, Florida. Happened early Sunday morning Miami Dout Miami a Dade County transit bus outside of shopping plaza. Police of Miami Gardens were roped off the entire shopping plaza near where the bus was parked. Officers responded to a nine to one one call about three o'clock in the morning. Investigators said the bus driver got into an argument of some sort of some sort with passengers who were on board, and during the disagreement, the driver pulled out a gun and shot two mail passengers, both of whom taken to the HCA Florida Ventura Hospital by helicopter in critical condition, where both died of their injuries. Dear what the hell they say? It's not yet clear what precipitated the argument that led to the shooting. Bus driver detained by police officers As the investigation of the shooting unfolds, unclear of the driver will face any charges, and it's not known whether any of the passengers were armed. Police said the investigations ongoing, calling it fluid. Spokesperson from the exactly I mean Dad, Department of Transportation and Public Works told to Miami Herald the county bus drivers aren't allowed to use firearms as a weapon for self defense. You can make an argument about that, spokesperson says Sunday transit operators are not allowed to be armed. This morning's incident aboard a metro bus remains under investigation. Department of Transportation and Public Works is fully cooperating with law enforcement. Of course. Chair of the Country Transportation Committee said she was heartbroken by the shooting, calling it another example of why people shouldn't have guns. Two people would still be alive today if there had been a shoot a shouting match rather than a shooting match. I am hardprot well, that's right, Liam, whatever, we don't have enough facts on this to know whether he was under threat of grievous bottle injury or perhaps imminent apprehension of his own personal death, which is a justifiable argument for a bus driver having a firearm, but I understand the alternative argument as well. Witness was coming out of a nearby store at the time of the incident that he said he heard six gunshots five fifty six fifty five krc D talk station. Careful out there, public transportation can be dangerous. Talk to the New York straphangers. UH six o'clock hours open, got plenty of time for phone calls to something you want to talk about. I'd love to hear from you. Five one, three, seven, four, nine hundred and eighty two to three Talk found five fifty on AT and T phones. We'll be back after the.
Speaker 6: News covering Trump's first one hundred days day every.
Speaker 2: Day Promises made, promises kept fifty five KRC The talk station prohibition at six o six fifty five kr see the talk station. Hope you're having a happy Tuesday. Coming up inside scoom with the Bright Part News Every Tuesday Day A five Today Kurtz and Dalka The Bright Part London Debut Editor. What in the hell is going on with the French election? Parallels to what happened with Trump? That the sub matter with Kurt, followed by the Daniel Davis deep dive The latest on the Russia Ukraine. Trump apparently not real happy with Vladimir Putin right now, an Zelensky, I guess pulling out of that mineral deal that I thought was kind of negotiated sort of kind of. Plus you see surgeons are using three D printed organs in the operating room. Just that brief statement about the subject matter, right, we're talking about you see researcher doctor Prasha Robbie. He'll be a guest on at eight forty five to explain that to us. And I've never done this before, but I got a great reaction to an op ed piece out of Reason the other day, Mark Osterreich, who was described as a founding partner of a nonprofit firm Crane and Gray and the editor of a daily energy newsletter called Gridbrief. But he did such a beautiful job explaining the bat crap insanity of United States energy policy that I just wanted to bring it back to everybody's attention because I didn't get to it till the very end of the program, and I only read a part of it, but I got so many quest for the link to the article. I've just asked Jostreker to put a link to it on my blog page or podcast blog page at fifty five cars dot com. Because when you contemplate his words and they make perfect sense, you realize what a lie and a bill of goods. We've been sold on this whole green crap. Anyway, bear with me and enjoy if you haven't heard it before. We're not short on power, We're just too sanctimonious to generate. At the caption of the article, I recall Ontario premiere Doug Ford, he threatened a twenty five percent retaliation on American energy exports. Now I know he pulled that off the table, but that's the predicate for this wonderfully written analysis. And he writes the headline framed is another Trump tariff story, Ontario Premiere Doug Ford threatening a twenty five percent retaliation in America and energy exports. But the real story of the Northeastern energy crisis is more than a cross border drama and goes back well before the tariffs and trumpeting. Ford's threat is the latest lash in a decade's long ritual of energy self flagellation. US regulators and lawmakers have been kneecapping American energy electricity production with regulation after regulations, smothering new projects in the name of preservation, wetlands, and the Northeastern bullrush sedge, often before they even break ground. Instead of building up capacity, we import Canadian power to keep the emissions off our ledgers like Mafia coountants, cleverly skirting the law while they convince the world that they're making us cleaner, greener, and smarter, even as the lights flicker and the bills climb. The people paying the price are not in press conferences or policy meetings. They're at home, choosing between groceries and the gas bill. I met them last winter in North Philly. I was there to run focus groups on the impact of rising energy costs. A father talked about replacing olive garden dinners with spaghettio. It's a shame that little league wins no longer earned a night out. A grad student turned her one bedroom apartment into a boarding house, three people sharing the space just to keep the lights on. A restaurant owner described her kitchen working in winter coats because they couldn't afford to run the heat. These weren't sob stories. They were quiet portraits of sacrifice and grit. Since then, prices have jumped another seven percent percent despite our reliance on Canadian imports. In twenty twenty four, this is where we get to the meat of it, folks, the US imported twenty seven thousand two hundred gigawad hours of electricity from Canada. That is enough to cover twenty percent of New York supply and fifteen percent of New England's total winter load. Because we've made building new power here nearly impossible and incentivized imported power through regulatory loopholes that allow us to ignore any emissions that happen outside the United States. It's a simple formula, export emissions, import virtue. Meanwhile, domestic energy products in the Northeast stall, sputter or collapse. We're sitting on four hundred and sixty nine billion tons of coal, two point nine trillion cubic feet of gas, and centuries of nuclear fuel. But in the United States, building power plants now requires a legal team and decades of hearings. We've turned power generation into a theater of guilt. We're producing energy in the United States is too sinful to permit, but importing it from somewhere else lets us feel pure. It's not policy, it's penance. In twenty twenty one, New York shut down the Indian Point Nuclear Plant, one of its last sources of zero emissions basedow power. That same year, New York began ramping up electricity imports from Canada to fill the gap, bringing in seven thousand, six hundred gigawatt hours. Hydro electric power alone couldn't handle the demand, so Ontario's gas plants fired up to meet the demand, releasing an estimated one million tons of carbon dioxide plant food. But because those emissions occurred north of the border, New York claimed to drop in its own energy sector emissions. And that's the game when Canadian hydro falters. Canadian gas steps in, but the emissions vanish on US climate ledgers turned to Vermont, importing over eighty percent of its electricity. Massachusetts and much of the rest of New England operate from the same playbook the grid operators. They belonged to import around fifteen percent of its winter peak from Canada. When hydro output dropped eighteen percent due to drought, gaspeaker plants and fossil fuels save the day. In twenty twenty three, alone, utilities in Quebec, Ontario, and New Brunswick generated an estimated thirteen point four million metric tons of carbon dioxide plant food, none of which appear on the emission ledgers of states like Massachusetts and Vermont. Despite their heavily reliance unimported power from those provinces. Meanwhile, the twelve hundred megawat Commonwealth wind project was canceled outright after a developer paid fifty million dollars to walk away, citing financial infeasibility and permitting delays. This is not a glitch in the system. It is the system, and I love this line. A nineteen to ninety nine rule by the Environmental Protection Agency allows states to treat imported electricity as emissions free, regardless of how it's generated. I don't make the rules, man, I just think them up and write them down. It's a convenient accounting trick that lets politicians hit climate targets without actually reducing actual emissions. At the same time, domestic energy projects face a labyrinth of legal, regulatory, and activist roadblocks thanks to laws like Title VIV of the Clean Air Act and a permitting system that treats any new infrastructure as a threat until proven otherwise. We've built a political culture that worships the optics of clean energy while punishing the act of actually producing it. Across the Northeast, domestic energy projects don't just struggle, they're buried. Offshore wind collapses under lawsuits over fishing rights in ocean views, small modular reactors gather dust in regulatory limbo pipelines are killed over silt and wetlands, nuclear plants drowned, and litigation. In twenty sixteen, New York veto to the constitution pipeline leaving the Marcella Shale untapped. Two years later during a brutal cults in that Massachusetts imported liquefied national gas from Russia rather than lay pipe from Pennsylvania. A proposed forty two megawatt biomass plant in Springfield, Massachusetts, was blocked on a technicality in twenty twenty one, after years of permit delays and concerns over quote unquote environmental justice. Clean local energy was too controversial, imported emissions no comment. Altogether, the region has canceled enough projects to generate forty two thousand gigawatt hours annually, more than fifty percent above the power we imported from Canada in twenty twenty four. We're not out of energy. We just outlawed reality. We pretend its progress, We pretend the air is cleaner. Ten that exporting emissions is environmentalism, it's not. It's theater for climate lobbies, campaign sound bites, and activists who measure success and press releases, not power output. The emissions remain only the guilt is outsourced. So No Forge's tariff thread isn't the story, It's just the headline. The real story is what made that threat possible. Our addiction to imported virtue, our refusal to build, and a regulatory culture that punishes the very act of producing energy. We're not short on power, we're just too sanctimonious to generate it. Thank you for indulging me on that. I thought he made awesome points. And isn't it crazy the nineteen ninety nine rule imported electricity is emissions free. They could be using the dirtiest coal plants on the planet in Canada, but because that smoke isn't coming out of the state of New York or ver modern New Jersey, its counts as emissions free. You see the nonsense and all this. We import products from China, the component products for all these environmentally correct green electric vehicles, with the exception of Teslas, which apparently you're not allowed to drive anymore because well, yeah, evil space man, they come from coal plants. Energy generated by coal plants in China. Aren't we all breathing the same air on this globe of ours? Don't the winds flow? And it is an amazing reality that one volcanic eruption can negate all of the efforts to get rid of carbon from the atmosphere. And again, carbon dioxide's plant food. It's plant food. It's a lie, man, we are living a lie. This climate religion has got people, so I am delusional that they you buy into this six seventeen. If I have keresee the talk station, I just I just woke up in some sort of parallel universe. I just don't know when it happened. Bud Herbert Motors, they'll help you out more than seventy five years ago. Bud Herbert Motors, fifth generation family in an operated business. You will work with a Herbert family member when you are dealing with them. They will help you find the right lawn equipment. And they only carry the best brands on the planet. They know everything there is to know about them. They service everything they sell. And so let's say you buy a John Dere lawn tractor or compact utility tractor, It'll be delivered to your door. You don't have to deal that with that box store and the idiots that work there and the inferior products they sell. I can say that with a straight face because that was my experience and those are my conclusions when I worked with a box store and had to take that lawnmower back after it conked out on the first use. Thank you Jim Keefer for recommending Bud Herbert to me, and I'm glad to recommend but Herbert Motors to you. They love their family name. They're proud of it, which is why they try you so well and why they only carry the best equipment out there. To learn more, go to Bud Herbertmotors dot com Budherbertmotors dot com, and please do tell them Brian said hi when you contact them. Five one three five four one thirty two ninety one five one three five four one thirty two ninety one.
Speaker 7: Fifty five KRC dot com. Have you ever wondered if your pet is lying to you? Why is my cat?
Speaker 2: Time to the ninety first one on the foecas Let's see here partly to mostly sunny today, high have fifty six. It's gonna be partly flody overnight drive though forty six for the low drag conditions for most of the day. Tomorrow, I have seventy eight with clouds dueling throughout today. Then the storms show up sometime around seven pm, and there's all kinds of flood watches, severe storm warnings, heavy rainfall predicted, hail damageig wins, carnadoes, dogs and pats living together. Sixty one degrees. Overnight storms and rain continue on Thursday. Floodwatch all the way through Sunday. Highest sixty six forty degrees. Right now, let's get a traffic update, Chuck from the.
Speaker 3: UCUP Tramphic Center. Don't let injuries slow you down.
Speaker 12: The U see Health orthopedics and supports medicine experts can help keep you moving. Schedule the same day appointment at you seehealth dot com. Carfire EA's bound on the Reagan Highway just before you got the seventy five. That traffic now backing up past Gawbirth. Elsewhere highway traffic doing just fine, including southbound two seventy five past the Lawrence Park ramp. Chuck ingramon fifty five K see the talk station.
Speaker 2: Six twenty two I fifty five KRCD talk station. Hope you're having a decent Tuesday.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Further to point on that one, you know you're being lied to a new store developing on Capitol Hill. After the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Chairman James Comber revealed a long withheld report from the Biden administration directly contradicting the claims of climate change used to limit increased US liquefied natural gas export. Barely impact that new US LNG exports have on the environment in the economy was reviewed by the US Energy Department scientists and completed in September of twenty three, and it appears that neither President Biden nor Secretary Jennifer Grahholme liked what the report concluded, and rather than follow the science revealed on the report, they buried it and then it made claims that directly contradicted the experts conclusions. In the report draft Study, Energy Economic and Environmental Assessment of US LNG Exports, they determined that under all modeled scenarios, an increase in US LNG exports and natural gas production would not change global or US greenhouse gas emissions, and further found that it would not increase energy prices for consumers. Nonetheless, our Biden and Granholm reportedly buried the report and then announced the pause on US LNG export terminals in January twenty twenty four, citing the danger to environmental and economic impacts. That's the one the executive order that Biden forgot that he signed, or didn't remember signing, or claimed that he didn't sign. There's your electric pen at work there probably, or Biden's just failing memory. Comber's office repeatedly declined I'm sorry. Pointed out that the Department of Energy repeatedly refused to provide the study to the House over Kai Oversight Committee or comply with other requests for information, shocking no one. What is most concerning is that our LNG exports help reduce the dependence on Russia and would have decreased the revenues to that country to support its were in Ukraine. However, critics charged that Biden ignored the national security and economic benefits while the US ramped up exports to the Europe. Progressive Democrats like Senator Jeff Merkley of Oregon Democrat went crazy. They shelved the study while slowing demands for further increases. The Biden administration later release data in December of twenty four, suggesting that a rise in exports could cause consumer prices to jump by as much as thirty percent, which is in direct contradiction to the report that was done by the experts and buried by the Biden administration. We're being played six twenty five fifty five kc DE talk station energy. It's important, it's expensive, and your energy bills outrageous. Like god, my friend, I got a good friend. He told me he's paying more than six hundred dollars a month in energy bills. And I asked him if he had USA insulation, and he goes, now, we're getting ready to do remodeling. I'm holding off on doing that. I said, man, you'd get a great return on investment on that, and he sure as heck would. But that's what it's all about, saving money on your energy build and savings are guaranteed from USA Insulation. You have two things going on in your world. If you have an adequately insulated home, and that's fine, and more recently built homes, I guess have adequate insulation, but you can out insulate even a newer home with Ussay's premium foam. So if you're under insulated or have no insulation in the exterior walls. Your home is not as comfortable as it will be with the Usay's Premium foam on the walls, and you're paying way too much for your energy bill. So save a lot of money every month enjoy immediate comfort. Usay's Premium Foam takes about less than a day to do the average home. It's only ninety nine dollars a month, interest free, and many people save more than that in their energy bill. And you'll get a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit if you want to take advantage of it next year when you're doing your taxes. Feel free to do so. But it's the right thing to do, and it starts with a free inspection. They can determine whether you're under insulated or have nothing. Get the foam if you are in either of those cases, and you'll be happy because you'll be much more comfortable. And then when you get the energy bill, you're not going to be shocked and have to take a mortgage out to pay it. Five one three three eight one three six two six. That's five one three three eight one foam again ninety nine dollars a month. Interest free while it lasts. Find more information online at USA Insulation dot net. Fifty five KRC the talk station ten to nine First one forecast partly mostly sunny. It'll be a pleasant fifty six high today, down to forty six overnight partly plotty skies file built throughout the day tomorrow and dry until the evening hour is seventy eight and that's when it hits the fan, but highlighted in red and Wednesday night reports. You've got storms, you got floodwatch beginning for the area. You've got a severe storm suggestions. You've got heavy rainfall called for damaging wind gus tornadoes may be possible, and hail sixty one overnight, sixty six to high on Thursday, with storms and rain continuing a while with a floodwatch three Sundays forty degrees.
Speaker 12: Right now, let's get a traffic update from the UCL Traffic Center. Don't let injuries slow you down. The u S Health orthphedis in sports medicine experts can help keep you moving. Schedule a same day appointment at u sehealth dot com. He's found Reagan Highway a slow go thanks to a car fire. Just before you got the seventy five. That traffic backing up to Cowbirth. Everything else is in great shape. Stath pounds seventy five new trouble on all through Westchester southbound seventy one looks good through Kenwood. Chuck Ing Verman fifty five k ROCD talk station.
Speaker 2: Six thirty one. If you have KERCD talk station five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty eight hundred and eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on eight and t fhones forget to local stories. Let's see what doctor J has got this morning. Doctor J. It's a pleasure to hear from you today.
Speaker 4: It's a pleasure to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Brian, Good morning. How are you doing today? Doing great? Great? Seeing you two on Saturday night. We had a real nice time with you.
Speaker 4: That was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: That was so.
Speaker 4: I was listening to your comments about energy, which was amazing. That was some story you read, I guess, which was a great analysis of New England and its energy woes with Canada.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Reason It's Reason dot com is where I found it. Headline We're not short on power, We're just too sanctimonious degenerate by Mark Osterich.
Speaker 4: The Reason is still around and they're still excellent. Hey God, I used to have a subscription to that.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: So, as you know, and perhaps some of the listeners recall, my daughter lives in Canada. She moved there a couple of years ago. She fell in love with a Canadian go figure, so she got married and she lives in Toronto. I visited there a couple of months ago, and I don't think I spoke with you about my impressions from Canada, from my in laws and her friends that I spoke to and to them. So, you know, we don't really understand what's going on in Canada. You know, we know they're a little pissed us because of Trump and the tariffs and the fifty first states. Right, we're all aware of this, sure. What we are not aware of is how pissed they are. This is not a small thing when they say things like you know, this has damaged our relationship forever. There may be some truth to this. We may never be able to go back. So let me give a little background in where the Canadians are coming from. I didn't realize this, you know, one. I guess we all know this. They're patriotic, right, we like America you and I. I don't know about the progressive sometimes, but we do, and most Americans do. We support our country. Well, Canadians are the same. They support their country, they love it. So they are all I mean, eighty percent of them are pissed, maybe ninety percent about the fifty first state. You know, they have no interest, they don't want the US taking them over. That They really like their country or want their country.
Speaker 8: You know that.
Speaker 4: Every time he says that, that just gets them all.
Speaker 2: Irritated and angry. I believe you, so you know.
Speaker 4: And then the second thing is is the tariffs. So he has increased tariffs on Canada just out of the blue. They feel very betrayed by this because in his last administration he had that new Canadian Mexican American trade agreements, right, and the word tariffs set in that trade agreement, and he's changing those rules. He has increased the tariffs, not abiding by the agreements that were made then. So this is what we don't understand. And I don't know the truth of this. I haven't researched myself independently, but this is what I've been told by people who are very politically astute in Canada. You know my daughter's father in law, who's very smart. He's kind of a Trump supporter, which is amazing, a Canadian Trump supporter, you know, but he's pissed a Trump. He thinks he feels betrayed by Trump. He understands it's likely just stay up ploy and it's a way to negotiate, but still it's not right when Trump, you know, started this trade agreement and is now betraying it.
Speaker 2: Understood, that's one thing to be angry about breaking the terms of conditions to a trade agreement that he negotiated. That I completely understand, and I'm not familiar with the terms of conditions of the trade agreement, but I'll take you out your word'll take them out their word, and let's assume that's the case. The other thing is his assertions about making Canada the fifty first state, which I find preposterous. Do they have no right to their own self determination? Is he planned on sending troops in there to take it over and make it the fifty first date. It's all absurd, and I don't know if it's designed to generate a response, But of course I would be angry if I was Canadian at the mere assertion that that would even be a possibility. It's a sovereign nation. And I feel similarly about his claims to Greenland. I mean, there are people that live there. It is not part I mean it was part of that is it Norway? I guess they have the right to Yeah, they have the right to their own self determination. We're not going to send troops in there and take it over. It is a very important piece of land geographically in terms of the China and Russian situation going on. But what right do we have to go take it over. We're not an imperialist country. We don't just go around to grab and land through warfare. So I don't know what he hopes to accomplish when he makes outrageous statements like that, and I do believe they're outrageous. I agree.
Speaker 4: When you first said, I said, Okay, that's a joke, and I thought he was saying Trudeau, that's kind of what I got. Yeah, Well Trudeau's out and all he's done is Pierre Poulaver and his Conservative Party was leading by thirty percent in the polls before he started the fifty first state stuff. So two months go by their neck and neck. The Liberals and the Conservatives, and Trudeau is out and this new guy Carney is in charge of Liberals and he could easily win the next election when he was going to lose by a landslide.
Speaker 8: Woa.
Speaker 4: So he's ruining, you know, what was a good thing for Canada.
Speaker 2: And for US. But the Conservative is not buying into the proposition of being the fifty first state either, don't So I don't like that. I think I did a little difficult to buy that the Canadian population merely because Donald Trump utters fifty first state would completely change political philosophy and direction because a US president made such insane utterances. So maybe that just reflects then the lack of you know, the lack of conviction relative the ones politics.
Speaker 4: Maybe, but you know, I mean, so I had a dinner with a bunch of my daughter's friends. They're all thirty somethings, in young early thirty somethings, and they're all boycatting the US. There were some apologies to us, you know, the Americans who were there, but it wasn't us. It was just you know, the craziness of what's going on. You know, they do take bourbon off their shelves, They do switch from American products to any other product. This is something the populace is doing because they they are very angry. And here's an interesting thing about the Canadians. I don't know if I can express this correctly, but you know, they tried to explain to me her father in laws that Canadians are really nice people, right, They're all happy, go lucky nice. Yeah. Sure, you know, you know Canadians, they're always smiling. You know, they're not offensive people. But remember the national pastime of Canada is hockey, which is a pretty violent sport, which always has fighting. And Canadians when you kiss them off, they do get very violent. And he told me some stuff about history. I have to look it up. Apparently they've been guilty of war crimes and World War one or World War two, World War one, past wars. When they get their dander up, they really are violent, and it's just they've never been that many wars in that many situations.
Speaker 2: But you say that about any population. If you have a piece of land and is your country, you're going to get violent in defense of it or as a collective. Canadian four sent out into the world to fight in battles. Of course, you're gonna be like every other human being throughout human history. You're gonna do stupid things, violent things, perhaps commit war crimes. Nobody can justify that. But if you're fighting a war or fight a war, I don't find them to be any different than anybody else in that regard. So I mean payt with a broadbrush and say they're all happy, go lucky people. They're just like any other human being on the planet. They're gonna be angry sometimes and they're gonna be happy sometimes. Same thing as Americans, although we tend to be a little bit more on the angry side these days. But in the final analysis, if they want to boycott American products because of something Donald Trump said, whether or not he can actually act under to do on it or do something on it, then knock themselves out. Nobody buys bud Light here anymore. That's because bud Light tripped over themselves, right. We all engage in that behavior, and we'll sink or swim on our own and we'll deal with their boycott of our products, or we'll try to rehabilitate the relationship over tom which I don't think it's too late to do. So, you know, it's it ain't over till the fat ladies, and ultimately, in terms of relationships between countries, I don't think the fat lady really ever sings appreciate it, Doctor Jay, interesting thoughtful analogy from someone who actually has talked with Canadians.
Speaker 7: Not your budget friend, He's.
Speaker 2: Not your friend. Got I was thinking about that when he brought up Canada. Joel, you're reading my mind. Sixty fifty five cares of the dog station. Your comments and thoughts are quite welcome. Five point three seven four nine fifty five hundred and eight hundred eighty two to three talk down five fifty on AT and T phone, and a strong recommendation to save you money and be happy. That is getting your car fixed at foreign exchange if it traditionally imported from Asia or Europe or manufactured here, even though traditionally Asian or europe manufacturer car, foreign exchange the place to go, because, let's face it, it's expensive to fix cars, and it gets more and more expensive these days, and especially if tariffs kicks in even more so. All the incentive in the world to save money, which has been an incentive of mind since like I was born West Side, got it my genetics. Don't pay more when you don't have to. You're gonna get an a S Certified Master technician working on your car. You get a full warranty on parts and service. They'll treat you with well. They'll treat you great at Foreign Exchange. I don't know what your experience of dealers may have been, but Foreign Exchange always a wonderfull experience. And I'm speaking specifically with the Westchester location because I've been there so many times with our various traditionally imported manufactured cars, so I've saved tons of money. I know you will too, and I know Austin and the team at the Westchester location will treat you great. So take the tilers and the legs at off of seventy five, go east, just a short jog two streets to the Kingland Drive and take a right. You run right into them, Run right into them. Online, go to foreign x dot com. That's foreign the letter X dot com. Here's the number for that Westchester location. Please give them my regards. Five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six.
Speaker 11: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: I'm Corvin and I'm a junior six I know Canada, So we're going straight to a break, Joe, since we used them all the time with Doctor j or what now, don't play Brian Adams, Lord Almighty again an earworm? And I'm not going to get rid of five one, three, seven fifty eight hundred and eighty two three talk pound five fifty on at and T funks. Go straight to the break, Thank you, though, Joe, be right back. Oh first, though, I gotta mention Zimber because you need great HVAC folks from time to time. And my friend, uh just called me yesterday, the same friend who's paying outrageous amounts for his energy bill. He wanted to know if I knew it a good HVAC contractor, and I of course recommended Zimber. I said, I do commercials for Zimber. I know they've been around for more than seventy five years. Family in an operated and if you need a new system, they're doing a comfort a comfort rebate from Carrier. I said, you can save up the fifteen hundred and fifty bucks and Carrier makes a great system. He certainly needs a bigger one. Apparently had a builder special unit that couldn't keep up with the load that his house required. So g cock, I said, call him up. It can't hurt and I guarantee you the customer service will be great because they're known for their customer service. And of course, fifteen hundred and fifty dollars savings on a new carrier comfort system from the experts at Zimmer been making CINCINNTI home safe, efficient and comfortable again for more than seventy five years. So give Chris Zimmer a call, schedule an appointment to m check out your system. Maybe he just needs some repair work or some service. They can handle all kinds of different units, but if it's time for a new one, take advantage of the rebate while it's there. The number five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three. The schedule appointment. It's really easy to do. Just go online and learn more about the company. Go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 7: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Channel nine first Oney one the Hoole cass. He's got a decent day to day partly to mostly Sunday fifty six for the High Parley Cloudie overnight and dry forty six for the low, so throughout the day, clouds will build. Tomorrow it'll be drying till the evening hours. We'll see a highest seventy eight and then it hits the fans. Storms starts showing up around seven pm. Flood watch. Severe storms, heavy rainfall, hail, damaging winds, and cornadoes are all possible. Sixty one the overnight low with storms and rain continuing on Thursday blow with a flood watch which goes through Sunday. Thursday's high sixty six right now forty degrees. For traffic updates.
Speaker 12: From the UCUP Tramphic Center. Don't let injuries slow you down. The UC Health Orthopedic san supports med Sunday experts can help you keep moving. Schedule a same day appointment and you see how dot com cruise continue to work. From the car fire, he's found on the Ragan Highway before seventy five that traffic is backing up past Galworth. There's an accident West found two seventy fives ramp to east. Found seventy four at the coal Rings Flint chuck ing ramon fifty five kros off the station.
Speaker 2: Oh No, of all the Canadians in the world. You gotta go with Chuck Mangioni. You know what, you could have played Safety Dance, and I would have preferred that to Chuck MANGIONI. See you didn't live through the seventies. Brother. You turned on the radio and this blanken song was on all the time. It was Chuck Manngeni, followed by Chuck Mangioni, and then followed by Chuck Mangioni. You wanted to shoot yourself in the head, Strekker. No, I didn't need that either. See. The one thing you're doing there for me, though, is you're you're you put an earworm in my head with one song, and then you negate it by the second song, which is the substitute earworm song. So now I'm probably gonna be stuck with Safe Dance the rest of the day. And if I swear to God, if you play we Built This City, I'm gonna come into that room and throttle you.
Speaker 15: I kind of first.
Speaker 3: You see what you did, Doctor j.
Speaker 2: You got vegus all right? Isn't triumph from Canada? Well you could have gone down that road. I know you got two hours left in the show. I'm sorry, and I just got a text from Christopher SMITHM and you're having too much fun today five one three seven fifty two three found play fifty on a T and T phones. Let us see here. I just real quick. I can't go into the details of it because I don't have time and you probably don't want to hear it all. But the United States Supreme Court on the second is going to hear a case involving whether or not a state can prevent Medicaid patients Medicaid patients from going to planned parenthood. First Circuit Court of Appeals said that the federal law unambiguously bestows Medicaid patient with the right to choose a specific provider, and since the law doesn't name any specific provider just says it, they can let them go where they want planned parenthood. And the Fourth Cecred Court of Appeals, well, they wanted the Fourth Circred Court of Appeals, but it appealed to the United States Supreme Court. I guess is hearing it. State of South Carolina bars taxpayer funding of abortion. They say the law allows the states to decide which providers are qualified for Medicaid funding, and so they've asked the state Supreme Court to decide this matter and reverse the Fourth Circuit's opinion, which said, no, you can't deny an individual access to Planned Parenthood to seek their medical care up to buy South Carolina Governor Henry Master's twenty eighteen directive ordering the state's health department to terminate all abortion providers from the Medicaid program. The order deemed all abortion clinics to be unqualified to provide family planning services. So I don't believe that it's paying for abortions. But they do allegedly provide other forms of health care, so it's a broader question of whether they can be excluded because they do provide abortions. It issues the provision of the Social Security Administration of amendments in nineteen sixty five Medicare and Medicaid Act Statute requires that Medicaid plans to quote provide that any individual eligible for medical assistance may obtain such assistance from any provider qualified to perform the service or services required, who undertakes to provide him with such service. That's a rather wordy way of putting it. But Planned Parenthood argues with grants Medicaid beneficiaries the right to receive care from well qualified and willing providers of their choice, which would include planned parenthood, and the District Court and the Court of Appeals both agreed with that, saying the law unambiguously creates a right privately enforceable under a civil rights statute. So we'll hear the case, I guess tomorrow, and it remains to be seen how they rule. If I was a betting man, I would argue that the Supreme Court woul uphold the determination of the Court of Appeals given the kind of very clear language in the Medicare and Medicaid Act. Much disregret of some of my listeners, but like all things, I suppose you could change the law if you had the ability to do so, but that would require agreement among our elected officials. Six fifty five Right now, more to talk about in the seven o'clock hour. I love to hear from you too, Maybe something you want to talk about. Maybe you want to put in a song request for Canadian artist the Dustetrecker. Feel free to do that. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 8: Every day we stand on the verge of the four greatest years in American history.
Speaker 2: Fifty five tRCD talk station This Republic Games seven oh six thanks to doctor Dave talking about Canada. Now we've got all Canada bumper music for the balance of the show, apparently, And no, do not play reck of the Edmond Fitzgerald Strecker again. I'll have to come in there and throttle you. That was cribbage Mike's suggestion. Since we're uh is nickelback Canadian? They are, Well, that explains part of it then, anyway, doesn't it. Yeah, No, don't do that either. We're hard pressed to find songs that are not gonna keep an ear a really nasty earworm in my head for the balance of the show. Five point three, seven and two three talk Pound five fifty on eighteen and t phones lighting things up just slight a little bit this morning, trying to be on the comedic level, And uh, well why not because when you stare at all the stories that are sitting around me that we can talk about, it'll probably bring about depression. Anyhow, coming up with inside scoop of Bright Part News, Kurtz and Dalka returns. He's a Bright Part London Deputy editor. We're talking about what's the situation going on with the French elections, and they're gonna be drawing parallels between what happened with Trump Daniel Davis Deep dive. Of course, we're gonna get the latest on Russia and Ukraine conflict, including Trump's unhappiness with Vladimir Putin and Zelunsky apparently pulling out of that mineral deal that I don't think was actually completely fully baked at any point. And then this could be an interesting conversation. Uh during the program, you see researcher doctor Prashan Rovi is gonna be talking about you see surgeons using three red printed organs in the operating room. I did not know that was a thing anyhow. If I went three seven two three talk, let's see what mister Tube has got this morning. Welcome back, mister Tube. Always good to hear from you.
Speaker 16: Good morning, And Chuckman, Joni is actually from Rochester, New York.
Speaker 2: Oh well, then don't have to worry about hearing that song again this morning.
Speaker 16: Yes, I'm going to interject west Side Jim into this because Jim has asserted that city Council believes that everything west of the Mill Creek is Indiana. Yes, so it is logical to connect that part of New York State to Canada.
Speaker 2: Fair enough. Yes, it's close enough that it rubbed off on him so much that they're now part of Canada.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Two more short things. First of all, I was once in a band that did feel so good every weekend for years.
Speaker 2: It drove me crazy after a while, didn't it.
Speaker 16: Well. I did my duty and played the dang thing. I was playing flugelhorn, among other instruments in that band, So I mean the song fell on me mostly, but I did my job and played it whether I liked it or not. And also, I met Mangioni in nineteen seventy three before he was big time, and it was an absolutely fascinating experience. And if you want to talk about it more, we will at mister launch. But that's all I have to say right now. I will see you tomorrow, looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: He's referring to listener lunch tomorrow. We will be at Barley Korn's Wilder, Kentucky location. I just heard from Cribbage Mike, who did suggest record the Edmund Fitzgerald and also pointed out that he will be there with his grandson Into and his grandson always roots for me in the cribbage game. So I'm looking forward to that. The word disturbing used by Elon Musk, So okay. So Elon Musk shows up at this town hall thing the other day for the Wisconsin Supreme Court, which apparently is the most expensive judicial battle ever in this country. One hundred million dollars or something's been spent on this battle between the conservative candidate Brand Shimmle and the Democrat challenger, but will basically decide the balance conservative versus liberal in the state. So they're doing this town hall and about forty two minutes they say into it, Musk welcomed onto the stage Antonio Gracias. I think that's how you pronounce his name or Grassias guy. He's described as the founder and CEO of a Chicago based growth equity firm called Valor Equity Partners. Anyway, he's been leading the DOGE efforts to uncover fraud and waste in the Social Security Department. So it must tells the audience with this guy on stage that they had found twenty million dead people marked as alive in the Social Security database, something we've talked about here in the morning show, calling you well, it's too crazy. And then they pivot. Then you'll notice there's a strange trend to hear and so was at that point Musk and Grassi's turned their backs to the audience. So explain this graph that was up on the wall. Quote new non citizen social security numbers issued telling the audience quote, we started at the top of the system, mapping the whole system of social security? Do I understand where all the fraud was and where? And there was well a lot of great people there who showed us really a lot of waste, and so that came with a big list of stuff. But this is just what jumped out at us. When we saw these numbers. We were like, what is this In twenty twenty one, you see two hundred and seventy thousand people, go all the way up to two point one million people in twenty twenty four. These are non citizens that are getting social security numbers. Must call the art mind blowing. And Garcias or Gracius said, well, this literally blew us away, like we went there to find fraud and we found this by accident. And this isn't political. By the way, my parents are immigrants. The country has been great to us. My brothers and sisters, were all born in Spain. I'm pro legal immigration. This is not political. This is about America and the future of America. And there are a lot of good people here in the system who pointed us in this direction. I want to honor them right now who work in the government today, who took risks to show us these numbers and tell us what's going on. I want to stop for a minute. I want to honor those people today, very good people. I've been in d from DC to Social Security offices to the border to track this down and very good people have helped us along the way. And thank them. Then he went on to explain this number. What is when you come into the country, if you're an illegal, there's a couple of ways to come in. You go through the port of entry and you can tell them you're afraid. You'll go and you'll get an asylum case and you'll get an interview and then you'll get in. And that's one way to do it. Another way to do it is go to the border. Literally this happened. I talked to the border patrol, my healself, Elon was there too. I went to Laredo and walked up to a border patrol officer and told them and I tell them you want to come. They had a couple of choices. They could charge you with a misdemeanor or fell on the under thirteen twenty five, or they can make an administrative offense like a parking ticket. Basically they were told to do that, make an administrative offense under the last administration. And then you go walk across the border and they do what's called a release for your own recognizance, and they give you a notice to appeer. That's just to appear for a judge. The way times on judges are like an average is six years. So check it out. On immigration judge there are only seven hundred of them and it's just five point five million people that have to deal with these cases. Next, once you're in the country and you got asylum through one of these pathways, we map the whole thing out. You can apply for a work document. Yes, it's a seven sixty five form. You follow a seven sixty five it's the work form. You get this form called seven sixty six that's the authorization and then Socias Security Administration automatically sends you in the mail your SOCIS Security number.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 2: Interview, no id and that's when Elon Musk interjected, just reiterating, sometimes people think that Biden was asleep of the switch, but this was a massive, large scale program to import as many illegals as possible, ultimately to change the entire voting map of the United States and disenfranchise the American people, to make it a permanent, deep blue, one party state from which there would be no escape. Close quote. Oh there's a bold statement, isn't it. And Grassias said, defaults in the system, from Social Security to all of the benefit programs have been set to max inclusion, max pay for these people, and minimum collection. That's what's happening. We found that one point three million of them are already on Medicaid and five million of them on benefit programs. What was really disturbing to us was why we're asking ourselves why. And so we actually just took a sample and looked at voter registration records, and we found people here registered to vote in this population, yes, and we found some by sampling some of that did vote, and we've referred to them the Prosecution and Homeland Security Division. Gracias said, he said, truly disturbing thing to me and the darkest thing about this. To me, a voter fraud is terrible, but the human tragedy this created is extraordinary. Americans need to know. That's why I'm here that human traffickers made thirteen to fifteen billion dollars off of this. That's the money that's going around the world moving people around the world to our boarder is because of these incentives. So isn't that frightening? It was basically an automated system set up by the prior government to issue social security numbers to make these folks look legitimate, like they were citizens, and give them access to the ballot. And last month's must made a statement described as summing up why the Democratic Party and NGOs, along with far left globalists are really in love of this illegal invasion. The real reason, he said, so many Democrats are upset about entitlement, social security, medical, medical, et cetera fraud investigations is that they're using your tax payer money as handouts to attack, attract, and retain illegal immigrants their future voters. Well, maybe that explains the outrage. It certainly does go a long way to explain the outrage, at least for some those in the know. Might generate the outrage that the useful idiots in the world that they have no idea why they're out there being outraged, are expressing outrage. The jig is up seven seventeen to fifty five krs. Detoxation Todd, I see you're on the phone. I promise to take your call after the brief words beginning with Pressed egon Teers, because if you need a kitchen Roo model, you're dealing with the right man. If you call Pressed Desionteriers, could you be dealing with John Ryan? Great guy, really sweet, got to work with He's been doing kitchens for so long, like thirty five years, almost exclusively. He knows all the tricks of the trade. He knows how to improve form, function, design, storage, everything. He did it for our kitchen. And boy, think your kitchen is the heart of the home. He spends so much time there, why not make it right? And John can help you achieve that goal from an initial design to final installation. He's with you every step of the way. Only have to deal with John, you don't have to deal with the installers of the contractors. And he prides himself on his work, his service and design, and rightfully so. A plus the better business Barer's remember the National Kitchen Bathis Association. Find them online, check them out at Prestige one two three dot com Prestige one two three dot com, and please give them my regards when you call them up to schedule an appointment. Five one three two four seven zero two two nine. That's two four seven zero two two nine.
Speaker 11: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: Time forward the nine first winning one before cast. So we have a decent day to day, partly to mostly sunny high fifty six, dry overnight, partly fivey forty six for the low clouds. Start buildings throughout the day. On Wednesday, it'll be windy in a highest seventy eight. Then severe storm storm starts showing up around seven pm and they got it all in there. Severe storms, heavy rain, large hail, possible, damaging wind gus tornadoes are even possible. It'll drop the sixty one overnight and then the storm of rain, that storman rain continues and the floodwatch goes all the way through Sunday. Thursday's high sixty six thirty nine degrees. Right now, if you about their CU talk station, let's time for traffic.
Speaker 3: From the UCL Traffic Center. Don't let injury slow you down.
Speaker 12: The U See Health Orthopedic san supports medicine experts can help keep you moving. Schedule the same day appointment at ucehelp dot com. Highway Traffic. This is a slogo on East found Reagan Highway. Thanks to a car fire before you got seventy five traffic backing up to Winton westbound two seventy five s ramped to eastbound seventy four is currently blocked off with the Carl Ring split due to an accident. Chuck Ingram on fifty five k Era se the talk station, Oh.
Speaker 2: Lord, if you've got Karroseede talk station. Yeah, I know, I said, don't play fitz Gerald, but you know, I'm like, just don't play Gordon Lightfoot. Okay, I'm on record now, No more Gordon Lightfoot. If you're just tuning in, we are apparently listening to Canadian bumper music today thanks to doctor J who called in to talk about how much the Canadians hate us. He's got family there anyway, he lost his daughter to a Canadian. Anyways, go to the phone. What Todd's got this morning? Todd, thanks for holding. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 8: Bryan, I did not.
Speaker 17: I'm not espousing that anybody not buy a Canadian product in this country.
Speaker 2: That's fine. I haven't boycotted Canada either, but apparently they're boycotting US, which I suppose they're prerogative.
Speaker 17: I was thinking, I was trying to think of any Canadian products that I actually have bought recently.
Speaker 2: And you can't think of any Kenya.
Speaker 17: Well, there's some whiskey's I guess that come from Canada. Yeah, and some beers, you know, and then they used to back when they made christ for three hundreds and Dodge chargers. They were made in Brampton, Ontario, but they but I would I would not buy one if I was mad at Canada because they were great cars. But anyway, I was just trying to think, what what do we what do we buy as far as like a consumer product that's made in Canada?
Speaker 2: Mos? Yeah, beer, that's all I can Yeah, Canadian whiskey. Oh and Joe said something about eggs, because I guess eggs at least up until recently, used to be cheaper in Canada, although they're down to like three dollars a dozen nationally. So Trump solved that problem pretty quickly. Don't know how, but at least egg prices are cheaper.
Speaker 17: Well that's good to hear. But yeah, that was just just brought to my mind. It's like, well, it's the last time I bought something said Maiden Canada on it. We can't retaliate.
Speaker 2: We're gonna boycott all things Canadian because they're boycotting all things American. Like, probably it won't it won't harm us at all. It won't impact us an iota, although I imagine if you go to jungle gyms they probably have a Canada section. Just just guessing. Well, it's nice to be able to chuckle a little bit here on the fifty five Krsing Morning Show because so many of these stories come with so few laughs. Again, going back to the nefarious reality of what Elon Musk discovered in connection with social Security fraud involving illegals, that's some really scary stuff. And who's against getting rid of fraud, waste and abuse. Apparently the Democrats. I don't see Republicans out there protesting what Doge is doing. And why has that turned into a partisan thing? Is it Trump derangement syndrome? Anything Trump wants, it's just immediately bad, even though the likes of people like Bernie Sanders were calling to eradicate government waste just as recently as two thousand and eight. It was a good idea back then when socialist Bernie Sanders was advocating for it. Where's he on the subject now, seven five fifty five krc DE talk station. Feel free to call otherwise I'm gonna get into local stories. But first a word from my friends at plumb Tie. James Owen's got great plumbers working. They've done fantastic work from my home over the years, and if you need residential plumbing work done, probably serving Kentucky, Cincinnati and the Dayton area tri state for a long long time. A plus with the better business, and of course they are. They offer excellent plumbing services. They give each and every customer a truly exceptional plumbing experience, accomplished by delivering the highest quality products, highest quality service, and the highest quality customer relations in the industry. All at a very important point, affordable and fair pricing. Any plumbing job, no matter how big or small, it's going to be done by a licensed plumber with fair and ethical pricing and never trying to say is something you do not need. I've had them over my house many times. Just a couple of months ago fixing a real slow leak toilet. I mean we finally realized it had this tiny leak because the hardwood floors were getting impacted by It's like, what the hell's going on here? Well, plump I figured it out. Drain and cleaning solutions, no problem, mounting toilets, replacing the wax ring fixtion pipes, anything. They did, all plumbing for the remodel bathrooms in our arm too recently. Plumbing done right. They live by that motto. They reach them. You can get a plumbtight dot com schedule deployment right there. Learn more about the business plumb tightt T dot com or call them up at five one three seven two seven T I T E. That's seven two seven eighty four eighty.
Speaker 7: Three fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Seven thirty. So these guys are Canadian too.
Speaker 1: Huh huh, boycottus.
Speaker 2: See it's a boycott song right, continue with thread. American women, stay away from them. They're Canadian. How's that? Somebody's just tending right now? Like, what the hell is going on? Anyway? Feel free to chime in five and three seven fifty eight two three Talk Jeff, and good morning to the folks at mark Han. This is what the hell I got wrong? What's wrong with Cordon Lightfoot? Well, music's subjective and I don't enjoy Gordon Lightfoot's music. So there you go. You can feel free to like them all day long anyway. Our award winner from this morning and listeners at the five o'clock I never know exactly what I award that is. Local boy man arrested on Saturday after a series of events that escalated into a pit bull attack on a law enforcement officer. Happen in Wentin Hills. Cording of the Hamlin County Unicipal Court complaint which says Darryl Stower's Our Award winner, twenty five years old, accused of releasing pit bulls from a closet to attack police officers while he was trying to evade capture, and one of the officers got bitten. According to jail records, he's facing one kind of resisting arrest too council flowing this assault, one count of receiving stolen property of one kind of using weapons while intoxicated courtA. Since a police arrest and investigation report They say Stowers argued with a woman regarding an ongoing neighborhood issued near Craft Street in Winton Hills, which apparently had been ongoing throughout Saturday. The verbal argument then turned physical. Stower's pistol whipped one other victim. Report says the officers attempted to arrest him, but he ran from police into his home. When officers were taking him into custody, Stowers told his dogs to attack the officers, causing one of the officers to get bitten. Court of the police report Stowers had these a stolen firearm while he was intoxicated. Bond five thousand dollars for each count. Court record said his next court date is Tuesday, April eighth, which also happens be the Corey Bowman fundraising kickoff event at Pryce sal Chili. No connection at all, just an opportunity to remind folks next Tuesday price Sial Chili five pm from to support Corey. Since they police are asking for help finding the people accused of stealing a sculpture from outside of business in Clifton. Happened a couple of weeks ago on Calhoun Street near the University of Cincinnati campus. Excuse me, parth apologies for that. Currently, they have surveillance video showing a group of people walking on the sidewalk before one of them grabbed the sculpture outside the Meet You cafe and a cording to the police. The suspect broke the sculpture during the attempt to take it. Do you have any information about the incident of the suspect. Police department would love to hear from you. They do have him very clearly shown on video which also has a screenshot of the video. So help them out. I just say, called crime Stoppers or just reach out to the police department. In a non emergency number five one three three five two thirty forty firefighters rescued a contract worker the Cincinnai Wadworks construction site apparently fell into an excavation pit yesterday. Court to this since a spokesperson Kevin Osborne, speaking with Fox nineteen, he said tractors were hired to assist in constructing a new clear well at Richard Miller treatment plant. While working there, piece of equipment operated by the contractors came loose and then fell into the excavation pit about a quarter after ten in the morning, resulting in one of the contractors suffering a fractured leg. He was taken to UC Medical Center for treatment. According to Osborne, the injured contractor is not a Greater Cincinnati Waterworks employee and over to Hyde Park. The greatly opposed one hundred and fifty million dollar development in hyde Park Square, still waiting for final vote from Cincinnati City Council. City's Planning Commission voted three to one in favor of the rezone on March seventh. Planning Commission approved the developer's original plan with the condition that the developers includes some of the changes made in their revised plan. Hyde Park Neighborhood Council as lawyered up and WCPO reporting on this, they were told by that Monday legal action is not off the table. Comes to the zoning the plan. According to Matt Fellerhoff, the attorney for the group, it is a proposed eighty or eighty five feet tall, depending upon which proposal you follow, which is substantially above the fifty foot zoning minimum, which was established to preserve the character of Hyde Park Square. Vice Mayor jam Michelle Kearney during the Planning Commission meeting was the only no vote, saying all around. It's not a good idea, and the community is so against it. You're right, they are, and these are your constituents, and yet you're shoving this proposal down their throat in spite of the fact that the Hyde Park Neighborhood Council and I think literally everyone in Hyde Park doesn't want it. Representative government failure. This may have an impact on the mayoral vote. Speaking back of Corey Bowman running against AFTAB provol hmm, maybe it will have an impact. Plan only needs a simple majority of vote to pass. City Council. Advocates for the project cite the project's amenities as benefits for approving the zoning change. The project will include a ninety unit boutique hotel and a multifamily building that will have over one hundred and twenty units. While critics say opposition to a zoning change is about more than just Hyde Parks looks, some are concerned about the precedent it could set if the zame if the changes approved, including issues relating to parking and the character of the neighborhood. Seven thirty six right now fifty five k se DE Talk station. Feel free to call in love to hear from you, but also get over to odor EGSIT dot Com, od O r XIT. There's products there that will remove the odors that bother you. Pet odors, dogoders, scatoders, human odors, food odors, smoke, mold, mildew. The list goes on and on and on. You can even pour some of it in the laundry works really well. That concentrate a little bit in the laundry goes a long long way to eliminating odors. Your dog's sprayed by a skunk. It is springtime, that might happen. It works on skunk spray. So get yourself some otor exit products. They come with a one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. Just use them as directed it get rid of the odors. And there's a toll free number you can call if you have any questions about how to use the products, maybe which product you should buy, although I think it's really easy to figure out which one you need at the website. You can order right there on the website. They'll do their best to deliver it the next day, but it may take it two. But they're right there for you to buy or buy them locally. Lots and lots of stores in the and the Greater Cincinnati area sell the Odor Exit products, So there's a search engine on the website as well which will help you find the local store to pick them up today. Odor Exit no e od O r XIT dot com.
Speaker 11: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station, Andy, Andy.
Speaker 7: How does it feel to win the summer?
Speaker 2: Here it is? You're a Channel nine first morning weather forecast. Were you okay for a day or so?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Partly in mostly sunny today? Pleasant fifty six for the high, down to forty six over nine with a few clowns thoughts will build throughout today. Tomorrow be windy and dry up until the evening when it hits the fan seventy eight to high Tomorrow. Then we got all this severe weather coming in around seven pm and floodwatch begins for the entire general area. Enhancers and severe storms all the way through Sunday. Heavy rainfall for a long period of time, large hell damageing wind guys, tornadoes are possible. That's all there. Sixty one for the low Thursday, storms and rain continue with the floodwatch lasting until Sunday. Sixty six for the high on Thursday. It's at forty degrees right now. Time for a traffic.
Speaker 3: Updates from the UC Health Traffic Center. No, but injuries slowed you down.
Speaker 12: The UC Health Orthopedic Sands supports medicine experts can help keep you moving. Schedule a same day appointment at you see health dot com.
Speaker 3: That's carfire.
Speaker 12: He's found seventy fours ramp to Harrison Ride bolt then slowed traffic between Montana and the seventy five ramp southbound seventy five. That slows a bit at Cincinnati Dayton, then again through Blackmann southbound seventy one break lights now fields irdle down to Fifer shot Ingram on fifty five krs.
Speaker 2: The talk station about Karis. The talk station continuing the Canadian band Bumper music theme this morning, and we'll cast blame on on our good friend doctor j for bringing up Canada. His daughter's married to a Canadian, so he spent a lot of time with the Canadians up there, and even some very intellectual and learned people. They say they're very very very very upset with the United States or boycotting the products from the United States. And he seemed to think the damage is irreparable because of well the tariffs that Donald Trump's playing putting in place, and also his comments about the fifty first state, which honestly, you know, I know, I've got a lot of always Trumpers out there that you think he can do no wrong, and I'm not in that category. And I just puzzled over. I mean him, I thought it was an outright joke when he first said it. You know, just Trump, you know, Trump just sort of you know, stirring the waters and gitting people up, and well, you know, they've been a good neighbor of ours for quite a long time. But he mentioned it so many times it's almost way a second. You mean, he's serious about this. It's a sovereign nation. They have a right to their own independence. And if you think for a moment in time, Canada is going to open itself up and say, yeah, make us a fifty first state. I got a bridge I want to sell you. So anyway, that's the explanation for the bumper music this morning.
Speaker 8: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh no, but get this in because I was a little shocked because you know, Joe Rogan tends to be rather conserveive, libertarian kind of guy. You usually a very very you know, thoughtful, contemplative, logical reasonable guy. And so apparently Bernie Sanders recently posted a clip that was from back in I believe it was March twenty first Joe Rogan episode saying something to the effect that, you know, Joe Rogan is absolutely right at this The point that was made by Rogan is that Medicare and Medicaid. Here's I'll just read what he said. He said, I think Medicare and Medicaid having programs where people who are hurt can get an operation and it's going to go bankrupt them for the rest of their life is another thing that I think society should be basically saying that everybody should be covered by Medicare and Medicaid. And that's what Bernie Sanders took away from it. One hundred percent should be socially funded. Now, Rogan said, the cost of healthcare should be a shared experience. It should be part of our agreement to take care of each other as a community that we chip in money for what people would think of as socialist positions. Okay, and if you spring from that proposition, doesn't that mean that if your neighbor is paying for your health care, that you have an obligation to your neighbor, to take good care of yourself, to take take steps and measures to avoid ending up in the hospital, to avoid ending up with diabetes, to avoid ending up with heart disease and problems, in other words, to not abuse your body. To don't smoke, don't take drugs, don't drink, don't engage in dangerous behavior, a diet, exercise, keeping yourself physically fit. Doesn't that come with a package? If as societal obligation to take care of people and fund their medical care, doesn't that mean there's a reciprocal obligation on the part of the American people then to take care of themselves to avoid forcing someone else to shore to the burden of their medical problems. Isn't that the way that should work? Medicare, medicaid, If it's for everybody, then it comes with an obligation. It's like money coming back from the federal government. If you do not exercise, if you do not eat healthy, if you do not take care of yourself, then maybe you're not entitled to it.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just never seems to be that there's any accountability on the part of someone who wants some thing for free that they engage in behavior and conduct that well justifies them taking it. I know, accidents happen. The world's an imperfect place, and it's out of your hands. If you get hit by a bus sometimes because the bus driver's crazy or runs you over, fine, But it also is an obligation that before crossing the street you look both ways so you avoid that kind of thing possibly happening. It isn't always the bus driver's fault, now is it just kind of suggesting it out loud seven forty five If you f have KC detalk station chimneycare fireplace is Stove been around since nineteen eighty eight. A plus is a better business beer with good reason. Locally owned and operated. They will take great care of all your chimney and free standing stoves and selfitting wood waste. Spell at Stove Needs. They got a great showroom filled with all kinds of things like fireplace inserts. But right now they got two specials going on, So if you have a gas fireplace or even a wood burning fireplace, they'll do a free exterior evaluation. This is related to water dam because you know, bad things can go. The flashing can come, loose calking and all that kind of thing, and you definitely don't want water damage. You can impact your roof, so take advantage of the free exterior evaluation. I for you woodburners out there, they got the spring special going on. It's a perfect time to have your chimney taking care of, so get it swept. There is a wood burning sweep and evaluation which will include the inspection plus a video camera inspection and certified chimney sweeps will sweep it out, make sure everything's in perfect working order. And it's only one hundred and sixty nine ninety nine plus tax. So great opportunity to get your safety taken care of right now while you're not using it. Give m a call. Tom Brian said high five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five to one three two four eight ninety six hundred. You can book appointment and learn more about what they sell online Chimneycareco.
Speaker 7: Dot com fifty five krc.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Here's your weather forecast on Channel nine. Partly the mostly sunny skies today with a high fifty six, Partly Claudia every night forty six for the low seventy eight hour high tomorrow, dry until it all hits a fan at seven pm. They got it all coming in. She had a severe wayne and storms and heavy rainfall, and it's supposed to last. The flood warning they lasts all the way through Sunday or flood watch anyway, and maybe even tornadoes possible, so that happens after seven pm tomorrow. Overnight low is sixty one, with the highest sixty six on Thursday with storms and rain continuing thirty nine degrees. Right now, let's get a traffic update.
Speaker 3: From you see how Fantics Center. Don't let injuries slow you down.
Speaker 12: The u see Health Orthophoenix, San sports medicine experts can keep few movies. Got to a same day appointment at u seehealth dot com. North found seventy five and and next fifteen minutes out of Florence into downtown North found four seventy one backs past Grand They ramp from inbound seventy four to Harrison right bolt partially blocked off for our car fire southbound seventy five heavy is through Westchester and lock them shot kingbra one fifty five kro see the talk station.
Speaker 2: Some one is Canadian, but Iggy Pop is not. I'll give you a pass on this one because I love this song. Three eight two to three talk in the order which they received. Jay, hang on, We've got Jason first. Jason, welcome to the program. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 18: Yeah, Hi, thanks Brian. I wanted to make a comment on the Rogan snippet that I think Bernie sort of cherry picked from his rant on healthcare. Yeah, I think in in that clip, and he talked about it a number of times. He's a fan of social justice sort of programs that can kind of help catch people that sort of fall below their means. But he also said he wants competition, he wants innovation, and he also wants his surgeon to drive the most badass vehicle he can. And so he's in this he's in this conundrum of like, I want the guy that operates on the Lakers to operate on my knee. And when you make everything flat and everybody seeing care, you're not going to have the best surgeon, You're not gonna have the best innovation. So again, I think it's one of the best things. That's surprise.
Speaker 8: They just cherry picked well.
Speaker 2: And it does not shock me at all the ways cherry picked. I didn't listen to the entire episode. I just saw the article and my reaction that I just obviously just stated my reaction. So there should be a reciprocal obligation. If you're going to take from the system, then you need to do the best to minimize your need to take from the system, most notably and connect you with healthcare. But yeah, I mean, it's the same thing with lawyers, Jason typically, and I'm not criticizing public defenders. There are some excellent ones. But if you can get a job making a couple of hundred thousand dollars out of law school at a big law firm, I'm sure you're probably gonna take that job, as opposed to going to the public defender's office and starting out of maybe fifty sixty seventy thousand dollars a year. They tend to draw the best talent and pick the best talent among the best law schools at the firms that paid the most money. There's never an equal playing field out in the world, ever, ever, forever, And of course that goes with medical care as well. Jay, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 5: Hey, thanks, Brian. He just wanted to comment on the whole Medicaid Medicare fundamental rights. I've been shocked in the past few years how many friends I have on the right who have really forgotten what health care is or what insurance is. Rather insurance is that somebody's placing a bet that you're not going to get sick or die. That would be the insurance company. And I'm taking the bet that I might get sick or die. And so we negotiate a price of what I pay them per month, and then I get a policy that says if this happens, they will pay out. This has been lost in our education and the American people. And when you hear fundamental rights, what we need to know is that that is legalized theft. The left uses that all the time. I just hearted a cremer show about free school lunch, and shouldn't that be or you know, breakfast, lunch, dinner, Why not should be a fundamental right? Shouldn't we pay for all these kids breakfast, lunch, dinner and clothe them? And it goes on and on and on, and what it really starts to do is degrade our right to have personal property because and the other thing, you know, so insurance is insurance. And I remember Rush Limbaugh used to talk about with I think it was during Obamacare. You can call that what you want to call it, but it is an insurance whenever the government steps in takes money from some taxpayers gives it to others to cover their medical bills. The other thing I think that I never hear come up, and this may sound a little bit cold hearted, but my heart breaks for people who can afford to put you know, are in a position to where maybe they're older and they need some help. That's all well and good. If we took all the fraud, waste and abuse out of the system, there should be plenty left. But at the same time, if I could rewind the tape of their life and say, what were you doing in the nineteen seventies and the eighties and the nineties and the thousands, how many decades did you have in order to get it together here? And you know, again not a posed to throwing out a lifeline, but at some point there's some personal decision making that happened throughout the course of a life to put you where you're at, and when you put yourself there, decisions have consequences, and they're your decisions, but it seems like they're my consequences.
Speaker 2: Yes, so also you have to throw in the fact that because of the existence of social Security and the sort of perpetual myth that it's going to be enough money there that is going to sustain your life in retirement. People's decision making was impacted on that, Oh my god, they're taking money out for social Security. I don't need to put away money on my own because the money going to be there when I get out. The other side, well, that impacted people's decision making. They may have taken money out of their check and put it away in an investment account if they didn't have social Security to look at. And then there's the line and the myth perpetuated by our politicians on both sides of the political editor or on all sides, that the social security system is intact and will be there for everyone who chose to rely on that system to take care of them in retirement. When we see right now, real time, it's collapsing before our very eyes. While politicians keep their heads up their sphincters and ignore the problem and refuse to address it. Why well, because you can't touch social security, which is insane, because by not touching it, it's going to collapse and you'll have ultimately lied and let all those people out in the world that thought they could rely on it, at least in some part, that they won't be there for them. So it's a sad reality, really is. But this is what happens when governments starts taking over things and telling you everything's going to be a okay. Thanks Jay, I always appreciate hearing from you. Seven fifty six, right off top of the our news, we're going to be the inside scoop of bright Bart News today. Curtains and Dalka, the bright Bart London Deputy editor, is gonna give us the loadown on what the hell is going on with the French election, plus the Daniel Davis Deep Dive. At eight thirty. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Covering Trump's first one hundred days every.
Speaker 6: Day AM America's deadline is over.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC, the Talk Station.
Speaker 2: This report is sponsored Donald.
Speaker 19: Trump rashing the common recession looming, what happens next?
Speaker 3: Watch what happens will happen right here on fifty five KRC the Talk Station.
Speaker 2: It's eight oh six here fifty five KRC the Talk Station, in a very happy Tuesday to you. Sadly just got word Daniel Davis head to cancel. He's under the weather today so we won't getting a deep dive from Daniel Davis, but we will begin the inside scoop from bright Bart News, which we do every Tuesday at eight o five. Joining us today for the first time, hopefully not the last. Curtains and Dalka, who's the bright Bart London Deputy editor. And a quick reminder to everybody in my listening audience b R E I T. B A R T. Breitbart Book Market, you'd be glad you did. Welcome to the fifty five KCY Morning Show. Kurt Zendelka, it's a pleasure to have you on today.
Speaker 8: Thanks for having me, Brian.
Speaker 2: My pleasure and someone who can explain that the situation is going on with the French elections. I understand a judge recently ruled that the the National Rally and the front runner in the election, Marine Leapenn, is now ineligible run for public office for five years, which sounds rather arbitrary because apparently Marine la Penn was found guilty of embezzlement of European Union funds Now, let me just ask as an initial question, Kurt, if I may the European Union rules, or does the country of France itself render ineligible a political candidate who's been found guilty of embezzlement or some other crime, or is this sort of a made up penalty by the court.
Speaker 8: Business never happened to this scale before. Like you said, she was found guilty of laying funds, and even that is sort of a dubious claim to be a crime in the first place. So what she's accused of, and fellow members of her party was accused of, was using European Union funds for her party. So this is money that was supposed to go to her party anyway, and using it in France for political activities there. So it was money that was supposed to go to her party, but she may have used it in the wrong location, and they're calling that embezzlement and this is this is clearly a very novel legal case. And making it even worse, they've said that even during an appeal, which typically in France you get you return the presumption of innocence, she is not being afforded that right. So they're saying, even during an appeal, this band is going to stand in place. And so this is clearly being taken by people on the left and right in France across Europe as being an intentional interference by the judiciary into the political system.
Speaker 2: Well, it certainly sounds that way. I mean, the case has not been finally adjudicated, whatever the trial court says. If she's gotten a right to an appeal, this seems to go far and away beyond any penalty that she would face if she was ultimately concluded to be guilty of embezzlement. They're calling it a political death sentence. I'm just I can understand that. But again, being the front runner, I will well, does this court effectively remove her from the ballot.
Speaker 8: So it's gonna it's gonna take some time. We'll see. Uh, it's going to depend on how fast she can get the appeal through. I've heard that it's possible that the appeal could go through as early as next year, in which case she may be able to get back on the ballot. But that's depending on the French courts actually going in a manner, which is certainly not always the case over there. And it also requires her to actually win on appeal, which given the left wing leaning of the French judiciary, is certainly doubtful.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know, going back to that point, because that was the next question I was going to make. Obviously, you have left and right leaning judiciary much in the same way, we struggle with the same problem. It's supposed to be equal treatment of the law, but we all know that judges have their political ideologies, and so they could the appellate appeals process, I guess, could be slowed down, perhaps intentionally, to get her out of the running completely while this this penalty of not being able to run for public office remains in place.
Speaker 8: That's exactly right, and in many ways, like we've seen in law fair cases throughout the West, including in the United States, often the process is the penalty, right Like we saw with Donald Trump, they sidelined his campaign for months but for him to sit in a New York court room and that effectively took them off the campaign trail so very much. So this is going to uh distract her from being able to campaign and she's going to have to deal with this for the next year at least.
Speaker 2: Well, I suppose there may be some legal argument over the penalty itself that you know, you know, obviously you're going to have to appeal the entire conviction of embezzlement involves you know, fact findings and what the trial court said and YadA, YadA, YadA. But I mean we have injunctions and other legal mechanisms that could deal with sort of a subset of the broader legal issue. Is there that process? Does that process exist in France?
Speaker 8: It doesn't appear so, so she's going to have to come through this appeal process. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what's the reaction to the French people? Obviously I suppose this divided along political lines to some degree, but listen, Uh, these things are just sometimes a question of whose ox is being gored. But a practical objective person might say, well, this is beyond the pale. I'm not a fan a fan of Marine La Penn, but this could happen to my guy, and I don't want that to happen down the road. So what's the temperature of the the the French people generally in reaction to this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're exactly right, Brian. So John Luke Melischan, he's the leader of the main far left party in France. He's sort of like an equivalent, He's their equivalent to Bernie Sanders. He came out against the ruling, saying that the French people should be deciding who their their their their elected officials are, not not a Paris court because obviously he I think he's concerned that the French establishment would go after his far left party as well, maybe keep them off the ballot. And other opponents of Marine La Penn's, including the leader of the Centrists sort of neoliberal labor republicans. Uh, he came out against it and saying this isn't healthy for democracy. So we're seeing we're seeing opponents of La Penn come out in her favor. We've seen also Italian Prime Minister Georgia Maloney, she came out against the Willian She's been at odds with a pen over over issues in the European Union before, and she said she said that, uh that you know, it's just it's depriving millions of French citizens of their rights representation. And her deputy went even further. Metsee Salvini. He's he's been a long standing ally of the Penance, but he described this as an act of war from Brussels, from the European Union trying to stem this rising populist movement which is sweeping across Europe, and I think I think there's certainly some merit in that. And we've also seen, you know, the in Romania and other EU nation recently banned their front running populist candidate George Escue from running for president over there too, So it seems like the tactic of using law fair against political opponent it is becoming increasingly in vogue across Europe.
Speaker 2: So there is and you've summed it up quite nicely anticipating what I was going to ask you next. The general political temperature in France as well as the European Union, for what I've been able to glean, is sort of like what has happened here in the United States. This sort of rising populist movement I think predicated here in the United States to a certain degree, if not a significant degree, on our broken borders and being overwhelmed by the influx of illegal immigrants and the problems that that's brought about that's been across political lines. People generally are upset with that, and I think that's one of the reasons Donald Trump got elected in the face of this, you know, constant Trump derangement syndrome, evil Orange Man. We've been dealing with a long time. So is that generally the case in the European Union.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you have to consider the European Union has been facing a migrant crisis since about twenty fifteen twenty sixteen. Yeah, Angela Merkel effectively opened up the borders of the whole continent to Asia, to the Middle East and Africa, and places like France have been completely transformed by mass migration, and in some ways even more so than the United States. Because we've been seeing frequent terror attacks in places like France and Germany, the Netherlands, et cetera from radical Islamists. You know that those are sort of the people that are coming into the European Union. And this is radically transforming the political scene in Europe, which is one of the reasons why Marine Leapenn and her National Rally Party, which is the main anti mass migration party in France, has been surging in the polls. And like you said earlier, she is the undisputed front lunner in the race to replace Emmanuel la Crone in twenty twenty seven when his term limits are up. And so it's and we've just recently seen in Germany the anti mass migration alternative for Germany, the a f D to see their biggest election results ever. We've seen here Wilders in the Netherlands, the biggest populace there. He's essentially controlling the Dutch government after years of neoliberal governance. So it's clear that mass migration is radically transforming the political nature of the EU, and rather than changing their policies or or actually addressing the concerns of the public, it appears that the powers that be are content with using lawfare mechanisms to stop their political opponents rather than you know, fixing their borders.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and that's certainly that that movement to a you know, more protectionist about culture and heritage and concerns over mass migration. That would certainly go a long way to explaining why even some on the polar opposite side of the political ledger of Marie La Penn would be defending her and rejecting this ridiculous banning of public from public office for five years, because they have voters that they need to appeal to, so they need to come across you know, at least reasonable as to the court's treatment of her. I mean that, you know, to save their political wives or at least, you know, bolster them to some degree.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, I will say that they're probably more concerned about their own skins rather than than protecting the borders. John Luke Malshan is certainly no friend of of of of hardline immigration policies, but he's certainly concerns that. Hey like, if he wants to push through some you know, hardline the socialist economic policies which anger the elites and Brussels too, he might face similar similar problems in the courts.
Speaker 2: Now, in terms of the immigrant population in France, I have a friend of mine, a high school friend of mine. He's been living in France now for the last thirty years or more, married to French girl. He is a French citizen and I was talking with him, and it is extraordinarily difficult to become a citizen of France. You need to be very fluent in the language and history. And I got the impression that French people were not only very proud of their heritage and their history, but very protective of, you know, keeping it. I don't want to say pure for sounding like some kind of Nazi or something, but just protective of it. Now, the immigrant population, are they considered you since you can roam freely among the European Union countries, are they citizens of France or are they just sort of there.
Speaker 8: It's certainly a mix of both. So, as you said, the EU has the Shengen Zone, which means that if you're a legal residence, whether a citizen or not, of any of the twenty seven member states, you can freely move about within any other country in Europe. So there is a large population of people like that. There's certainly a lot of illegal migrants who claim asylum dubious claims, but that gives them the right to move around. And also there's a large population of people from Northern Africa, places like Algeria, where France used to have a colony that many people moved over to France starting in the nineteen seventies continuing on. So it's certainly a mix of both. But we're seeing like one of the big problems with that is that a lot of these people are sort of clustered in essentially ghettos where they're all they're all sort of together, and it's sort of wiping out the French people who were there, the French culture. It's very and this is breeding a lot of a lot of concern among the French people. As you rightly say, the French people, either on all sides of the political spectrum, are very proud of French history, French culture, and they're very concerned about the rising Islamism in the country. Yeah. I did a report last week for breif Bar London on a poll which found that four and ten people in France are actively concerned that a civil war might break out in the country over the rising ethnic divisions and rising Islamism and the breakdown and trust and institutions to actually protect the French people. So mass migration is having a big, big impact in France across the rest of Europe as well.
Speaker 2: And I've also read before we part, companies need to observe and maybe you can say yes or no, It's true that there are certain areas within France with these so called ghetto those are high concentrations of immigrant populations where the police don't even go like no go zones, are sort of afraid to even enter the enter the area.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's that's certainly true. We've seen the similar things in Sweden elsewhere across Europe, and uh, yeah, there there are just large sections. I mean two years ago, there was we it didn't get as much coverage in the United States, but there were about like there were a couple of months of riots across a lot of these areas, uh, constant fires after a police killing of an Algerian heritage teenager it seemed that he was like confronting the police. Uh perhaps illegally, but uh yeah that that France burned for for months because of that, and it was mostly in these locations with high density of Algerian and other ethnic minorities. There are certainly currently a lot of problems going on in these in these areas, as.
Speaker 2: You say, kurtzndlka Bright Part London Deputy editor. You can find them online at Breitbart dot com. See what he has to write about Kurt, It's been a real pleasure having you on the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Keep up the great work and I'll look forward to having you on the program again. Thanks lot, Brian my pleasure. Eight twenty one, fifty five KRC. The talxation imaging can be affordable. Just don't go to the hospital imaging department where you're going to pay oh maybe thirty five hundred dollars for an echo cardiogram. Why Well, because because they know that they can make a ton of money on you. Because most people don't consider that they have a choice when it comes to medical care, and they take their doctor's advice. And who will refer you to the hospital system that owns his or her medical practice where you'll pay thirty five hundred bucks for an echo cardiogram, could be more, could be a little less. Nowhere near as low as you'll get it at Affordable Imaging Services, where an echo cardiogram without an enhancement is five hundred dollars and it includes the board certified radiologist report need an enhancement eight hundred bucks, still a mere fraction of the price you pay at the hospital. Same thing goes across the board, MRI, CT scans, ultrasounds, lung screenings, cardiac scorings. It's a fraction, So take take up the opportunity to go where you want. When it comes to medical care. They use the same kind of equipment. It's just very very low overhead. I've hit several scans there. I got another one coming up in a week or so for my CT scan Affordable Imaging Services, I save a lot of money and you will to find them online Affordable Medimaging dot Com the phone number five one three seven five three eight thousand. That's seven five three eight.
Speaker 7: Thousand, fifty five KRC four.
Speaker 2: Minutes real quick weather here partly Claudie and fifty six today. Overnight some clouds and forty six clouds build Tomorrow it's high as seventy eight. Severe weather kicks in around seven pm. Is gonna last a few days, it sounds like, and including a flood watch all the way through Sunday. Storms will continue on Thursday. Hi have sixty one Wednesday and sixty six for the high Thursday forty. Right now, time for a quick traffic chuck from the.
Speaker 3: UC Health Transit Center. Don't let injury slow you down.
Speaker 12: That you see health Orthopedic sands sports medicine experts can help keep you moving.
Speaker 3: Schedule a same day appointment as you seehealth dot com.
Speaker 12: Southbound seventy five continues to run an extra ten through Wachland. Southbound seventy one break lights just above two seventy five, often on down to Redbank and northbound seventy five better out of Florence just slowed Donaldson into downtown. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Hey, thirty fifty five KRCD talk station, Happy Tuesday. Yay Daniel Davis, Steve Dive. We got a message from your handler, retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis, that you are not feeling up to snuff this morning, and we were going to be doing the segment. And there you are. I'm so pleased that you're here today, sir. Thank your volumes down. Joe says your microphone may not be on. I can see you anyway, now the hell's bells. Goodness there one second? There you go, there you go. Yeah, okay, anyway, glad to see you and hear you, so welcome back. Glad worked out. Yeah, all right, let's hit the ground running on this. I understand that it's been widely reported the words pissed off or youse, Trump is pissed off with Vladimir Putin? What's this one all about, mister Davis or Lieutenant Davis?
Speaker 19: You can see are you pissed off at Vladimir Putin? Are you pissed off at Zelensky?
Speaker 15: Because the entergy both is yes, actually been mad at both of them.
Speaker 19: One of the big problems for from the Russian perspective is that Rush is not.
Speaker 15: Agreed to thinks the way that Trump thinks that they should.
Speaker 19: There's actually news out this morning from the Deputy four Minister Ryabkov who said, hey, look, we're interested in talking about this ceasfire, but only in contemption with solving the causes of the war. And so far the United States doesn't want to talk about that. They just want to get mineral deals or whatever. So you know Russia conditions. They said, there's no NATO, there's a demilitarization, denazification they call it, which is means Zelensky has to go and they get all.
Speaker 15: Territory as well.
Speaker 19: So far, the university talked to that, and apparently Trump is not happy that Putin is not willing to talk about the Seas fire until he gets the other stuff done.
Speaker 2: So okay, So it's pissed off all around. A lot of being pissed off goes multiple ways now in terms of your perception. And I'm maybe coming out of left field to ask you this because I don't think you have done polls on the ground, but maybe someone has. If they were to hold elections in Ukraine, is it certain that Zelensky would be re elected. I mean, couldn't they quote unquote denazify and get Zelenski out there just by holding open elections.
Speaker 15: It is possible, though.
Speaker 19: I do talk to to people who are on the grounded KIV and they say that because he has controls Lensky does over all of the media, and you know, he gets to control the narrative, and he has control over who's running, et cetera.
Speaker 15: That it's likely that he would be elected. But then again, it's also uncertain because there are many.
Speaker 19: In the West, especially in Great Britain, that would prefer a different leader to deal with a guy who.
Speaker 15: Is a former I guess actually is a current.
Speaker 19: Ambassador to the UK is illusion who's a former general.
Speaker 15: So it's actually not at all clear who would win. But Russia just says, hey, the main thing is.
Speaker 19: It's got to be who's legitimate who passed an election the knowledge, even if a Lensky, it's.
Speaker 15: Got to be somebody who passed an election.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 2: Another component of this, and you kind of referenced in a moment ago, we're talking about the anger that's going away among the three parties. Hear Us, Ukraine and Russia. There was a lot of talk about a proposed mineral deal where the United States will be able to access a lot of the minerals that are apparently in Ukraine. I always heard that it was sort of in payment for all of the money that we have given them in terms of aid so far. You know, it's like, you guys kind of owe us, and why don't you let us tap into your mental reserves and we'll split the profits or at least sharing that. I'm not quite sure what's your Zlensky's position is on that, but apparently he is. It's been suggested he's trying to back out of that proposal. Where where does that stand right now?
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's one of the things.
Speaker 19: That the other thing that made Trump unhappy because Zelensky is wanting to say, hey, let's renegotiate a deal.
Speaker 15: So he wants he wants he wants to go.
Speaker 19: Back again to read and analyze the situation to for NATO. He says, hey, we'll give you this mineral, Well we want to get it to NATO too. Uh and by the way, the percentages, that's not working for me yet. So he's trying to renegotiate the deal with the fact of course we've had huge problems.
Speaker 15: With this mineral still getting path. I mean with we sent Bent to Kiev to sign a deal. Let's he didn't sign it.
Speaker 19: Then we had the Democrat on the Oval office situation, we didn't sign it. Now then here's another situation, and then now Lensky's wanting to go back, and I think he's playing dangerous games. Lensky is because he has no leverage here with either Russia and militarily or the US diplomatically, so he seems to be making everybody angry in that.
Speaker 15: This just I don't think is going to work out well for Ukraine or Zelenski himself.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: Obviously critical to this getting resolved on any level, least from SWA Zielenski's perspective is being invited into NATO. I'm not quite sure the United States is in favor of that. But where are the rest of the NATO countries they get to say in this and are they liking the idea of getting Ukraine to be a part of NATO.
Speaker 19: Well, President Trump I just categorically said both in Air Force one and is over Desk. I guess yesterday he said that ain't happened just categorically no, it's not happening. But it's funny because the Western European nations have been wanting to talk about the possible.
Speaker 15: Of this and say, you know, some day, not now, but some day.
Speaker 19: But then behind the scenes, everybody knows, and they have from before the war started, Ukraine will never be in NATAL But instead of just acknowledging that self evident reality, they keep the lip service going, which keeps Zelensky thinking he's going to get in it gets more of their people killed.
Speaker 15: But at the end of the day, there is no chance for it now or later.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems to me to be prudent at this juncture if not previously, and I would have argued been navocated for previously, someone just to sort of verbally slaps Lensky in the face and make him face up to the cold water dose reality. Dude, you're not getting into NATO, So take that demand off the table or your people are going to continue to get slaughtered and the Russia is going to continue to make inroads into your country.
Speaker 19: And then I also add to that, and if you don't stop this, we're gonna stop.
Speaker 15: Even given the verbal.
Speaker 2: Cover through, it ain't happen.
Speaker 19: So let's move on to whatever's next, which is getting this war over with at the least cost possible to the Ukraine's side.
Speaker 15: That's what they should be going after. That's what's actually possible.
Speaker 19: But if you keep going down the fiction path both are Ukrain and for Europe, it's never.
Speaker 15: Going to happen.
Speaker 19: In what that leaves is, Russia hasn't stopped anything right now. I mean even these these fires haven't actually been implemented yet. So Russia is just continuing to fight and they're continuing to win ground every day. Ukraine soldiers are dying every day. This is not this is a zero sum situation. Is the longer you delay from Zielenski and the European side, the more likely the chances that you physically lose the war and then you don't get to negotiate anything.
Speaker 15: That's what they haven't come to grip with yet.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well, and pivoting over to the Russia and uh A China relationship. My how times have changed my recollections. We normalize relations with China in order to separate them from the former Soviet Union, and now they seem to embracing each other with U I guess Jijenping saying the other day that we're Russia and China are friends forever, never enemies. What does this suggest to you, Daniel Davis, Well.
Speaker 19: This has been one of my concerns from the beginning. I mean, it's going all the way back into the nineteen seventies with President Dixon. I has always keep them separate and to not brotten together. Of course, build the Biden administration on steroids just drove them. I mean, like you know, high speed directions together gave both sides every incentive to work together, along with Iran and North Korea. As a matter of fact, I mean they add all that together. None of it was necessary, None of it existed product of February twenty twenty two.
Speaker 15: By the way, there was distance.
Speaker 19: There was some closeness between the two, between the four parties, but there was a space between all four. Even Russia and China had some differences. Now that those have been almost eliminated, and if we have outright military lines within Korea and the Iran with Russia, and then you know, now then you have the situation to where they have more incentive to continue to stay together. So far, I think trumps trying to put a little distance between the two. So that's better than what it was. But right now, it's not help now because Russia is not getting what they want, so they don't have any incentive to break anything with China. China is helping them both diplomatically and with other non military means which have dual use purposes.
Speaker 2: And of course China can gobble up all the energy it needs and get a lot of it from Russia. So that's sort of that that forces them to embrace each other given global sanctions on Russian oil exports and Iranian exports, So it's just pushing all those that access closer and closer together every day.
Speaker 15: Well, yeah, it is, and that's not good for us. I mean, anytime that you know, any potential.
Speaker 19: Adversaries of the United States are coming together and working cooperation, that's not good for US. And so we should say, hey, let's stop that process. And I mean, look, the best way is to just de escalate tensions of that you don't have anyone of reason to want to oppose you. Instead of find areas of common benefits, say hey, where can we find win win situations here?
Speaker 15: If that benefits America and It's.
Speaker 19: Not weakness as some unsually in the West seem to advocate where they just want nothing but a confrontational approach, thinking there's never any consequence for it.
Speaker 15: But there is, and we can we.
Speaker 19: Do have enough delivery to actually improve all those situations that I hope Trump.
Speaker 2: Administration does it amen to that. Daniel Davis deep, I've always a great pleasure having in the program. I'm glad it worked out today. Good to see as always. We'll talk next Tuesday. Stay well, my friend, see you next week.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Eight forty fifty five KRC, the talk station, don't go away. We're going to find about out about three D printed organs. Myn Exica. Doctor Prashan Robb from UC's a researcher. U see three D printed organs. Don't go away.
Speaker 11: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: Here's your channel nine first one to weather forecast. Got a nice day to day, partly to mostly sunny, high on fifty six, forty six overnight with some clowns. It'll be gradually cloudy, cloud building throughout the day. Tomorrow windy as well, but dry seventy eight until seventh m when severe weather hits the area. It's going to last for several days apparently, including a flood watch all the way through Sunday sixty one high over or low overnight in a high sixty six tomorrow with that rain and storms. Right now, it's forty degrees in type for traffic.
Speaker 3: From the UCEL Traffic Center.
Speaker 12: Don't let injury slow you down, but you see health Orthopedic sands sports medicine experts.
Speaker 3: Can help keep you moving.
Speaker 12: Schedule a same day apployment at you seehealth dot com.
Speaker 3: Highway traffic continues to improve.
Speaker 12: The heaviest southbound seventy five from Shephard through the Lock one split, good for an extra eight minutes. In northbound seventy five. Break lights out of Erwine You're into downtown for an extra seven Chuck Ingram on fifty five KROO see the talk station.
Speaker 2: You say forty five if think about KERRCD talk station. Are very happy Tuesday to you and looking forward to this all morning. It sounds absolutely fascinating, an amazing development of the field of medics medicine. Joining me doctor Pshawn Robbie. He is the CEO of a company called Metiora three D and faculty member in the Department of Radiology at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, and he sort of talk about the use of three D printing in connection with surgery. Doctor Robbie, it's a pleasure having in the program.
Speaker 20: Today, likewise, glad to be here.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: I guess the gist of this is, you know, there are CT scans out there, and there are MRIs, and I know, before going into surgery, like for heart surgery, you rely on those to figure out what is wrong, I say, with like a microvalve prolapse or there's you know what cardiac valve repair. That's the surgery you're planning on doing. But I guess those scans have limitations. But by using three D technology, you're actually recreating, for example, a model of the heart, so you can see all elements and aspects of it. Is that my is my understanding correct in that on some minimalist.
Speaker 20: Level, absolutely, So, what we're doing is essentially describing what the information in the CT scan in the form of a three D model, which is much more intuitive for the surgeon to under stand and grasp.
Speaker 2: And so when you build one of these, let's say, let's stick with the heart. For example, you build one of these, it is a mirror image of your patient's heart. Can you then sort of take it apart and find out where the anomalies and the problems are. Is you know, multi piece three dimensional image is like a puzzle kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 20: Absolutely. This would have to be planned in a step called computer aided design. So you would take the information the CT scan and kind of segment the anatomy so the structures that are of interest to the surgeon, and then yes, there is a way to put it in the form of puzzle pieces and actually print those pieces, so the surgeon can have a physical kind of puzzle piece, you know, to put together and get a better understanding of that particular patient's anatomy.
Speaker 2: That's just that's absolutely fascinating. Now you've been involved in three D printing for a long time. Judging from your CV here that I have in front of me, has three D printing gotten to the point where there is that? I mean? Is it? Is it exactly accurate? Replica? I just I think you think of pre printing from what I've seen, is sort of rudimentary, and that you know, this human body is so very complicated and there's all kinds of things going on in there that are beyond my comprehension. But is it that precise that you really literally are looking at what the patient's heart looks like?
Speaker 20: Yeah, the technology has come quite a ways, and yeah, so if the information is captured in the CD scan, uh, the anatomy to be precise. Yes, the three D printant model that results from it is is very accurate compared to the CD scan and the patient's anatomy.
Speaker 2: Now, can this be in the heart? I understand your valves and everything goes on? Can this technology be used in other forms of surgery? I mean, is it is it sort of limited an application to a heart?
Speaker 8: No, not at all.
Speaker 20: There's actually a multitude of surgeries where this technology is now being applied to help surgeons plan that approach better. This can include liver lacerations, trauma of the pelvis, jaw fractures, kidney transplants, and a bunch of other procedures where this is having a real impact in how the surgeries are being planned.
Speaker 2: Now, is it possible at some day to use this as a diagnostic tool? I guess a CT scan and an MRI and these images are as good as the radiologist report comes out, and is it possible that a radiologists might miss something that could be revealed with a three D model.
Speaker 20: Absolutely, and it happens all the time. And I think of it this way. So when a surgeon actually looks through a CT scan, he has to scroll through hundreds of these slices to mentally map the anatomy in his and this can take thirty to sixty minutes of his time.
Speaker 8: But the same.
Speaker 20: Information can be presented in the form of a three D printed model and can convey that information in under five minutes because of the intuitiveness. That's not to say that this will completely replace a radiologist report, but it's a great adjunct and it just makes it so much more intuitive and easy to understand. And I've seen this, you know with cardiothoracic surgeons, where they look at a model and they know exactly what to do in two minutes, compared to being confused, you know, looking at the CD scan and not knowing exactly how to approach that particular pation.
Speaker 2: How about that, now, correct me if I'm wrong. But when you're removing a cancer tumor, is it the most procedure that they keep scraping away and scraping away until they find no more evidence of the cancer in the in the scan or in the in the analysis. Yes, exactly.
Speaker 20: And then how a three D printed model can help in this case is if there's any vasculature of blood vessels that are involved, Yeah, it can help the surgeon carefully delineate and understand how those vessels actually course through and around the tumor, so they can preserve those vessels while taking away the tumor.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's kind of what I was thinking it could be used for. That's amazing. Now, how long does it take if you're thinking about a heart procedure of out procedure, how long does it take to build one of these three dimensional organs?
Speaker 20: So it can take several last two days with current technology typically on the order of days. If you want life size and anatomic models, you would have to scale them down at present to achieve a model on time, you know, for some of the urgent cases.
Speaker 13: And that's why.
Speaker 20: VTRR three d's technology is really kind of changing the game and enabling same day models for surgeries.
Speaker 2: Fascinating now is are the three D models multi colored? So for example, if you're talking about a tumor or a mitro valve that it would be enhanced with a different color three D print medium.
Speaker 20: Yes, that is correct. There is three D printed capability that can actually color code different anatomical structures for better visualization and identification.
Speaker 2: So your company, a Media or three D, did you invent the technology to convert a CT scan, for example, into the computer coding to create the three D model, because that obviously involves some sort of complex process that again is beyond my understanding.
Speaker 20: Well, Media three D is technology. My co founder and I invented a technology that can considerably speed up the process of actually the printing side, because the actual printing of the model is the slowest step in the process.
Speaker 8: I'm going from.
Speaker 20: A CT scan to a final three dimensional model. So that's why our intellectual property actually lies. We are not dealing with the upstream side, the digital side, where you actually take a CT scan and make a digital three D model that eventually gets printed. We are dealing with the downstream, the printing side, which is the slowest step currently in the workflow.
Speaker 2: If that makes sense, it does make sense. Well, doctor Robbie, can you just give my listeners an illustration of how you've employed the three D modeling and you know which which resulted in you choosing or a doctor choosing a different surgical outcome or process than they would have done had they been not had they not had a three D model.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 20: Absolutely. My mind goes back to a recent case which involved the chess CT scan up a patient and the surgeon specifically in this case was an endoscopic surgeon who wanted to operate on the mitral valve of the patients. This is the valve that sits between the left upper and lower chamber of the hut hard and in order to operate on that palve, the surgeon needs to enter the chest on the right side through a small incision.
Speaker 2: But due to the.
Speaker 20: Shape of the chest in this particular patient, you know, and the surgeon termed this as a barrel chested patient. So because of that, he had a hard time visualizing how he would actually access the microL valve through that entry, and so he requested a model from me for this particular case, and when he actually saw the model, he decided to not operate on the patient because the access would be much harder than he had anticipated originally from the scan and so yeah, it was a gift to the patient because it avoided a lot of complications and a potentially a surgical failure.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, doctor Prashaw, Robbie, it's been a real pleasure talking with you. Congratulations on your involvement in this amazing technology life saving. It certainly will be, and I imagine it's going to be sort of widely used and very soon in modern medicine, modern surgeries. Just right around the corner three D printing, Doctor Robert, just thanks again for being on the program and taking care of your patients and coming up with this insanely cool technology. It's been a pleasure having you on the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: My pleasure A forty five or eight fifty five fifty five KRST talk station future medicine right there, I guess. Folks inside Scoop right, Bart News Curtains and Delka joined us, gave us a low down to the French election shenanigans and law fair and it sounds a lot like in France. What's going on here, most notably the European Union collectively when it comes to illegal immigration and people's perceptions of it. Daniel Davis Deep Dive of course, with the latest on Russia Ukraine. You can find this podcast fifty five cars dot Com. Tune tomorrow Judge Annotapolitano every Wednesday at eight thirty. I hope you have a wonderful day, folks. Thank you Joe Strecker for keeping things glued together today and the Canadian Bumper music folks. He you have a wonderful day. Stick around Globex coming right out for a.
Speaker 17: Full rundown, and the biggest headlines just minutes away at the top of the hour.
Speaker 12: I'm giving you a fact now, Americans should know fifty five KRS the talk station.
Speaker 7: This report is spun