Speaker 1: Show time is here. No time to fear. Corilla is so near because showtime is here. So on with the show. Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one that you need to know. Now it's show.
Speaker 2: Side all right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay, because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 3: I was so sad all right on today's Wednesday's Carrell Cast, I wanna ask about where is all the tough talk. Maga had a lot of tough talk and now not so much. And should you eat seed oils? What health advice should you follow? And a chilling headline, a very.
Speaker 1: Chilling, uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Curell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: All right, it is the cREL Cast. I am Carell Happy, Wednesday. What is it the twenty third? My god, the week is flying by. Happy Wednesday, the twenty third. Right after this, I'm out to go to my appointment and we won't be talking about it tomorrow. I'm gonna process whatever they say and we'll talk about it next week. Tomorrow we're just gonna talk entertainment because that'll take my mind off everything. But today we're gonna talk a lot of things, like where'd all the tough talk go? You know, during the campaign and the run up to the campaign and all of that, there was this, there was I need to put this paper somewhere. There was a lot of talk tough about Ukraine and about Israel. They were like, we'll end this war, blah blah blah, Trump can get it done, blah blah blah blah blah. And now their mood is that, like this week, if it's not done, that's it. We're taking our marbles and going home. And this really speaks to their inability to understand what governing is. Now. A lot of you have thought and told me over the years that I should go into government, that I should run for office. I hear that all the time, and maybe I should, maybe I should have. You know, there's a governor's race coming up in Nevada, maybe I should run. A lot of people have said you should go into government, and one of the reasons I don't is because I don't have the nuanced personality for what government takes. For instance, I don't a liken myself to Donald Trump in any way, but we are alike in some ways. I believe when something is right, when something is good, that there shouldn't be debate about it. That you know what, this is good, this is right, this should happen, and whether you're on the right side of the wrong side. That's not an attitude to have in government, because government is a about compromise and b government often takes time. Now we've seen with the Bull in the China Shop that it doesn't have to take time, but good policy, good government takes time. It takes months, sometimes years to get a policy that is good for the people, that can be paid for and that you know, we'll stand the test of time. We've had many great policies come out of Washington over the last hundred years. We've had many bad ones. But I don't have that let's sit and talk about this sort of personality. My mind gets made up. I know what I want, I know what should be done, Let's do it. That's how I am, and that's kind of why I don't run for office. So when Trump was like, I'm gonna in Ukraine, I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that, I thought, well, good luck with that. Now they're like, well, if it doesn't go our way, we're gonna walk away. Because they're whiny little biaches. That's just what they are. They're whiny little biachs who have no clue how to govern and how to really get things done. Proof of that is all the executive orders. A president that rules by executive order has no idea how to get policy done through Congress none. They just want. They want to give their edict and have that happen. So this notion that if you know it might be best for Ukraine if Trump does walk away from negotiations, it really might be best. Because we know he's a Russian asset, or at least acts like one. He's been alleged by many that he is one. I have no firsthand knowledge that he is a Russian asset. I just know that I have read story after story that alleges he's basically on the side of Vladimir Putin, and his actions certainly don't you know, dissuade me from believing that. But what kind of president any Number one and number two issues facing the globe outside of his ridiculous tariffs are Ukraine and Israel. Those are the two biggest areas of conflict right now that need attention. What kind of president says, if they don't come to terms that this fast, we're out. That's not how we ended World War One or World War two. That's not how we pulled out of Vietnam. That's not how the desert storm went. You know, this notion that they would lose interest because it's not going their way, that's a whiny little beach someone who talked tough but couldn't deliver. That's a failure of Donald Trump and his administration. But they're not, again going back to the WrestleMania thing that we talked about yesterday, they're not phrasing it that way. If we walk away from Ukraine, that's all failure. That's not Ukraine's not Russia's. You know, Russia over the weekend said, oh, we're gonna do an Easter Seas fire. They didn't. It's all just pr They kept right on firing. Trump didn't condemn it, didn't say word because he doesn't know how to govern. And their MAGA talks tough. Oh they really talked tough. But when it gets down to doing the nuts and bolts work of what they're talking about, they cut and run. They cut and run because they're all bluster and no intellect. They're all bluster and no plan, and they're all bluster and no governing capability. Look, Biden moved too slow for me, too slowly. I really wanted Biden to speed things along. You know, he was old. I didn't want things to move at his pace. For instance, prosecution of Donald Trump should have happened day one. He should have told his Justice Department on day one, I want him in jail within thirty days. He didn't. He waited. This is what we got. So some presidents moved too slowly. Other presidents moved too quickly and don't understand the nuances. And with Donald, he just is all over He's like a heart na fid He's just all over the place, no continuity, nothing. So all this tough talk, I'm gonna in Ukraine. I'm going to do this now. It's like, well, if I don't, I'm out of here. Well that's your failure, Maga. Ukraine still going on right now is your failure, Maga. It's not liberals, it's not progressive, it's not even Ukraine. Your guy said that he could get Putin to do what he wanted because Putin was allegedly afraid of him. Allegedly Putin doesn't want to upset Trump because Trump is too powerful. Well, how powerful are you if you're going to put your tail between your legs and run because you can't hammer out a deal? And this is his mo He's really bad at making deals. If he wasn't bad at making deals, why is he doing so many executive orders? If he could actually the art of the deal being his book, If he could actually make a deal, then why is he sitting there acting like an emperor? If he could actually make a deal, why is he walking away from Ukraine or threatening to If he could actually make a deal, why is genocide still going on in Gotha? They're killing civilians? You know, I just want to tell bb net and Yahoo. I'm sure listen. One thing. If the bad guys hide with women and children and sick people. That doesn't give you the right to kill those pictures. Okay, if bad people hide with sistent people, then you don't get to kill the bad guy and the innocent people. That's Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr el and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 1: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 3: By the way, if you're ever in LA and you think you want to stay at the Hilton Garden and in swedes On Highland, you know, I always stay with Hilton brands because there's a certain level that you expect. Yeah, and fifty five dollars a day for parking. The rooms one hundred and fifty. The parking is fifty five. There needs to be legislation that says parking must be included in the price of the room period. Because my room is not one hundred and fifty dollars a day. My room is two hundred and five dollars a day. Why because of fifty five I'm going to spend one hundred and sixty five dollars that I don't have to park a car for three days. That really should be illegal, but it certainly should be built in and Hilton, you need to do better. The first hotel chain that offers free parking will get my allegiance period. Even here in Vegas. Oh my god, they rape you on parking here in Vegas. I'm a local, so there's places we can park, and I have an MGM Master Card, which allows me to park at any MGM property for free. But if you don't have that, you should get one if you're coming to Vegas. If you come to Vegas, go get an MGM credit card because you can then park for free. That's ridiculous. Anyway, I'm just nervous because my appointment is today, so I really feel like I'm going to get a death sentence and I'm going to a clinic where there's going to be people with als, so I'm going to stare als in the face today, and that's terrifying. I'm terrified. I just want you all to know, as I stand here before you, I am scared to death, not just because I'm going to this clinic, but I'm going to say, I'm going to see it firsthand, right in front of me, and I'm I'm just scared. I'm so scared. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm scared anyway. So to that end, I read a headline this morning which shows that we are one of the most barbaric, uncaring oligarchies in the world. This one headline proves that we are one of the most uncaring oligarchies in the world. Health insurance for millions is now on the chopping block, and what that means is Medicaid. They're trying to undo some of the Obamacare protections for Medicaid. Can you imagine when I think of what a government should do, okay, and how a country should run, I maintain the health of the people, psychological and physical. Is one of the most important things period. The health of your people is a matter of national security. If everyone were healthy, we'd spend so much less money on healthcare. We're going to talk about seed oils because they're in the news again, and all these influencers online are trying to tell you what to eat, what not to eat. We're gonna talk about that, but that headline is so horrifying to me. A in America, we should be expanding access to healthcare, not decreasing it. We should be paying more money into healthcare. We should be restricting profits of healthcare companies. We should make healthcare in America a not for profit industry. Period. There should be zero profit in helping people be well. No one should become a billionaire because they own a healthcare insurance company. Period. It is so uncaring that we mix money with healthcare, and you know, money. You let me realize the other day. It was weird, even in my business. In entertainment, we are reminded how money is more important than art because every TV show and every movie begins with who financed it? Not the makers of the film, not the actors or the artists involved. Nothing. The very first thing you see in a theater or on your TV screen is who paid for it? A such and such you know such and such studio, a such and such production of a such and such film. That's all the money. Every show, every movie puts the money first. First, you see who The first thing you see who paid for it? Can you imagine if The first thing you heard in the song is who paid for it? Before the artist even sings a note, you hear this was financed fly. That's how art is, even when you go to a player or a movie brought to you by a grant from So we are constantly reminded that money is more important than art, literature, anything, it comes first. It shouldn't in healthcare today, I'm gonna have to spend hundreds and hundreds. I don't have it. I have been co paid out, just co paid out. This trip is costing like fifteen hundred bucks. I ain't got it. I'm not wealthy. I'm charging all this. I'm getting into debt. You shouldn't go into debt because you're trying to find out if you have a life threatening illness. And if I have it, I'm going to have to do some estate planning, probably sell my house to actually care for myself once I can't, you know, all that kind of stuff. I hope that I don't have to think about that. I'm very nervous. So that headline that healthcare is about to be cut for millions shows just what an oligarchy we are, that we are not a caring nation and we're not a good people. We need to stop acting like we're the best people in the world. Well, the United States is the best, really, because we can't even take care of the health of our own people. The wonder drug that came around ozepic and mgovie that's helping all these people lose weight. In our country, it's fifteen hundred a month. In Europe it's two hundred, and they're complaining about the price of that.
Speaker 1: Over there.
Speaker 3: We make healthcare so unaffordable. Havem our eyes over here are fifteen hundred bucks if you're paying cash, two fifty for your copay in Switzerland and MRIs eddie bucks. We do not care about each other's health. It's all we talk about. It's all we think about. It's all our legislators talk about. But there's no feeling behind it. Because if we really cared about each other, then one of the number one priorities would be making sure that we're each as healthy as we can be, that you get the drugs you need when you need them, that you never have to worry about copays that are too high, and that if you are the poorest of the poor and you're on Medicaid, Medicare, whatever that you're going to be taken care of with the same services that the rich have access to that the federal government could actually pay for you. It pays for so much more we go into debt for war for all. Trump's trips to mar A Lago alone over the course of his four year presidency will probably total five hundred million dollars or more that could easily fund a Medicare project. So it's not that we don't have the money, it's our priorities and what we choose to spend the money on. We choose to give trillion dollar tax breaks to billionaires so they don't have to pay as much taxes, instead of taxing their wealth over one billion dollars at ninety percent, which has been done before. Any billionaire, including Elon Musk, should have their wealth taxed at ninety percent over one billion. You make one billion and one but that one dollar is tax at ninety percent anything, because a billion is more money than you could ever imagine or need ever, so tacting, you know, and that to pay for these programs. So that's headline alone shows what a heartless, cruel nation we have to come. It's that, hey, Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell cap, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, Really Correll. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon. At Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Correl. Thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Okay, y'all, I need to act like a fifteen year old and do a couple things. First of all, go stream Correl k a r e L Do you wanna funk? I'm about to go off to a doctor's appointment. That scares the hell out of me, but it would give me great joy if I got my Apple Music report this week that showed that you guys went out and streamed it over a thousand times. We need it to be streamed at least one thousand times a day or it doesn't get picked up by the algorithm. So please, Correl Kril do you wanna funk? Fu n K? And the same thing, I want you to act like a fifteen year old and like and subscribe to this video. Like, subscribe and comment down below. People. Look, I've been thinking a lot about my life and if it's going to be ending in two to four years or if it's not. And so I have been thinking about what happens if you don't have ALS? How is your life gonna look? And I got to tell you I want to do things now that actually work, you know, and work for me. So I will if I don't have ALS, I'll be making a movie, even if it's independent, independent film. But the other thing is, and let's hope that I don't I go talk to a doctor in an hour, and I'm not gonna talk about it on tomorrow's show. I'm not I'm gonna process whatever she says because she won't give me an answer. So they're gonna schedule more tests, so there really won't be anything to say tomorrow, Okay, And I'm not gonna talk about all the people I saw on how it scared me to see people with als and all of that. Maybe I'll be uplifted by the whole thing. Maybe I'll go there and see their spark for life and be inspired. I don't know, we'll see in an hour. But that being said, that you know being said, I need you to like subscribe, I need you to comment down below. We got to start playing this game. Okay, we're read to talk about health here again, but we need to start playing this game. The people that are winning right now are people who know how to play the online game. Okay, and I know we're older. I know who listens to me, I know who watches, But I need you to play the game. I need you to share the videos with people, share them. I need you to post them to your social media. The algorithm picks up all that. I need you to comment below every video. I don't care how many comments you've made in the chat room. Put those comments down below the video. Engage in conversations with each other under my videos. The rhythm picks all that up. The same with my music. Please I love? Do you want to funk? I think it's a great, great song. I don't care if you've heard it fifty times, Go stream it. Turn the volume down if you want to, but stream it. Okay? All right? So, speaking of online and playing the game, one of the biggest profit centers online is health. All these online influencers that deal in health, and their big thing dajure recently has been seed oils. There's a war against seed oils and that includes canola, which is rape seed, corn oil, cottonseed, grape seed, soy, sunflower, safflower, and oil from rice. Well, they now say that those oils have been linked to breast cancer and RFK Junior and TikTok are screaming about seed oils, so are they truly dangerous? Also, protein, there's this whole hoopla which protein you should be eating? You know, the carnivorre diet and all this. First, let's talk about seed oils. Now, I only use avocado and olive oil, which both are hugely expensive. And for frying. If I do fry, and I barely fry outside of the air fryer or the brava, I would use peanut oil, Okay, and that's not on the list. Seed oils are canola, which is the most used oil. Almost every restaurant fries and uses canola oil. They call it vegetable oil, rape seed, corn oil, cotton we call it maize, cotton seed oil, grape seed, soy, sunflower, safflower, safflower oil. I do use sometimes, just sometimes. So which one of those is going to kill you? Well, let me tell you this, None of them. None, none, if you use them in the amounts you are supposed to be consuming. The problem with seed oils is that they're in everything. They're in things that don't even need oil because they're more stable than a non seed oil butter or other animal fat, and they're cheap, and so they use them in everything. So should you be eating as many seed oils as you are, No, you should not. You should be eating very little oil, and it should be according to the Mediterranean diet, olive oil and or avocado oil. I combine the two. You can even mix them. Buy one bottle of olive, one boil of avocado, mix them together. It's a lovely tasting oil, but don't fry with it. If you're going to do a high temperature the smoke point, you want to use peanut oil. Okay, So should you be eating any of those oils? Well, they have this linilaic acid that's found in the seed oils, and yes, it has been linked to cancers, breast cancers, other cancers, but in what amount? The average American consumes a ton of oil because they eat processed foods. So I don't eat processed foods, so I don't need a lot of those oils because I don't cook with them, So they're not in anything that I eat because I don't buy pre made food. And if you go to a restaurant, yeah, you're probably gonna get a seed oil. But guess what if you owe that's the only exposure that you have to it, then you're not going to overdo it. The same goes with protein. How much protein should you eat? Oh? This formulas online basically between potent depending on your body side, basically between seventy and one hundred and ten grams of protein a day. We now know if that is plant based protein, it is better for you than animal based protein. We know that. And yes, I saw the new study that came out that said you're missing two essential amino acids if you you know only plant based protein. Not only is that a lie because you can get those amino acids from plant based sources of the protein, but we also produce some of those things in our body, so they're not taking that into account. But we do have definitive proof that plant proteins are better for you than animal proteins. But how much should you be eating seventy five to one hundred and twenty grams a day. I just had blood work three days ago in preface of this meeting today, and my protein level in my blood was perfect. It was right in the dead center of the green. So I'm getting enough protein. I do take nine amino acids in a capsule. I do, Okay. I don't know that they help, but I take them to feel good. They're vegan. It's a capsule. It's the nine essential amino acids. I take one daily helps that Maybe it doesn't. Maybe I just write out but whatever makes me feel better. So seed oils, should you eat them? No, not in excess. You shouldn't eat any oil in excess, all of eficult, even the good oils, So try to stay away from them as much as you can. And the same with protein. Are you getting enough? Ultimately, this is up to your own body. So it's up to you and your doctor, and I encourage you when you get labs. You know, doctors don't always run the vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C. You know, protein and all of that. When you get your annual blood work, ask your doctor to do a vitamin panel, see if you have enough Vitamin A, vitamin B, B twelve, protein, all of that. And then if you do, great, If you don't, go over with your doctor, what foods you can add in. I do not recommend a lot of supplements. I take a few you, but I don't recommend a law. I take a multi vitamin, I take a B vitamin, and I take the amino and guard. So you know how to eat healthy and do what your body said. But don't overdo. Don't overdo, don't overdo. Hi am Carrel. One more show this week for you. You want to be hurt anybody. We'll be back tomorrow when we talk entertainment. Don't go anywhere, well, I mean you can't for twenty three hours. Let them come back.
Speaker 1: It's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours. Listen daily to the coral Cast, done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the Corral Cast, done your favorite streaming service.