Speaker 1: I don't know why, and then he wanted to get her back. Now, the nigga told me that he wants to fuck his current wife to get him back.
Speaker 2: I said, nigga, are you okay?
Speaker 3: Ago, That's gonna be a hell of a story for us later.
Speaker 4: Every Day black Man podcasts the podcast Thinny Black Met Thoughts, Hey Boy Riker read Sham liver Tainform on his Black the Writer, as well as Armstead Falls Intwardy e U y D black Men, Instagram, every Day black Man, every Day black Man Facebook page. Those are patrons E B and P. They have all kinds of exclusive content, all episodes. They be there first. We're also on Apple, so subscribe to our exclusive content. Website is www dot Everyday black Men dot com and our Facebook page is Everyday black Men.
Speaker 3: This week has been a roller coaster of.
Speaker 2: A freaking drag about the streets.
Speaker 4: They beat up an owl, they retired. Now it's not it's not good for this nigga right now. He went to a white party. But the nigga's looking mad. The fight come with us, white girl.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's leave him alone. Let's talk about something else.
Speaker 3: Noah, Bro, we can't leave him alone.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: He could have. He had the whole blueprint to be better. He decided to be better.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know how you get better with kids, but you know, it is what it is. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is the spade of spade or is the spade something else? Man? Because he he going through it right now.
Speaker 5: Man, he's a pedal and I'm just saying that that that's the whole story though.
Speaker 6: He's just a pedal going through some rough times because he got caught out about being a pedal.
Speaker 2: You know, they burned past. I got a theory about Drake.
Speaker 1: It was like he was so popular, but everybody in the back of their mind knew that he was kind of lame and corny. But now it's the time when more people were saying that. Some people are more willing to say.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's definitely, it's cool. It's cool now.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always thought that Nigga was kind of like, it's just I liked his music, don't get it twisted, but like him as a person. When I would hear him talk, just like there's something that's just not genuine about you, like you're acting he.
Speaker 3: Is, man, he was wheelchair Jimmy all right, Yo, No.
Speaker 1: But I remember saying this video Somebody's Share of when like the fireworks went off and he had did this little dance. It was just like, oh when I used to watch that, she was like, this is a light skinned nigga, corny, corny as fun.
Speaker 2: But the music was so good.
Speaker 7: The music was great.
Speaker 4: We're supposedly gonna get some summer vibes, but nigga, we almost through summer and this nigga.
Speaker 3: Dropped ship ugly and he jumped on two people's remixes. But Ugly is not really a real song. That's a throwaway.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ugly, Ugly is a throwaway song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dregs all right.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I heard that Child's Game being on a song like Thia he released, and I thought that was a weird ass song.
Speaker 5: But some of the same thing as the last album released.
Speaker 2: I didn't like that. Well, I'm gonna give it another try. I ain't gonna say that I wasn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't one of those albums that caught me like I want to rap album for Child's it wasn't a rap album.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna make it again.
Speaker 5: He's so if.
Speaker 1: You look for a rap album and you're gonna be disappointed. You're looking for that other stuff. Maybe not exactly that's what.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be. I mean he is he has moved forward with his life. Is another one.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: He went on that BT said why do I got the same amount of BT wars as Sam Cook?
Speaker 4: I mean, he's a lot wrong about that. There is no reason a black person should have the same amount of anything as a white man, exception being Drake.
Speaker 1: So this kind of that whole BT fits the propaganda arm that Black Libertarian was talking about when it comes to music.
Speaker 2: It has nothing to do with black music. That's all propaganda.
Speaker 3: It's all propaganda it is.
Speaker 2: But they were like he was so bad.
Speaker 4: He technically gave Will Smith a big up. I saying I shouldn't have the same amount of Grammys as Will Smith. He was saying Will Smith should have more Grammys.
Speaker 3: But I should have more BET Awards. And I agree with this one percent.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: They were like, BT was so ghetto and so bad. I'm like bro BTV ghettosince I was a child, Like what are y'all talking about?
Speaker 3: Told get on this like before it was just like you know, like that one on Brow.
Speaker 2: Where like a j and free Ship was ghetto, like I should always been getto ghetto. They were just okay, who in the regular.
Speaker 8: I know that was real.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 4: Again, I don't care if A's hair is real. I don't care if he's hair not real. They could both be ball headed bitches together.
Speaker 3: It don't matter to me. Like I don't care about people's hair. That's really ain't my problem, I know.
Speaker 2: But you that that that whole thing was just kind of sad for a grown ass man go the way and at the end, at the end of the days represent.
Speaker 7: Every all the time, I mean every time I've seen it.
Speaker 1: So that's how it was. Yeah, because like locks back in that time, I had some kind of spiritual meaning to them. These new niggas just get them and act like they care about that kind of stuff, but they don't. They's just niggas, not hair.
Speaker 5: But these.
Speaker 1: Niggas, yeah, yeah, because these niggas, like, man, you gotta understand the power. That's your power and your hair, and like like some people genuinely believe that, y'all. Don't y'all just saying it because you don't want to come your fucking hands or cut your whatever, but two inches off. I don't try to get involved with niggas like barbarousops.
Speaker 7: Don't do it.
Speaker 2: Don't do it, all right, man, haircuts fifty dollars now, so ship, I understand.
Speaker 3: Haircuts is fifty dollars. So these ladies need to pay up. Take you take your nigga out.
Speaker 1: I don't know if anybody watched the beat two works. I told Black Libertarian to watch clips, but I doubt he did it because it's the beat I watched.
Speaker 3: I watched the one clip with cam beIN on, and then I watched like a couple of clips like one.
Speaker 2: With somebody say speech, but I couldn't. I can't watch it.
Speaker 3: Talk about your speech.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: I don't give a fuck about this nigga. He spread around Gonnerrie, all right, he's a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Minutes as anything. I was like saying, I train't great because he's spreading around Gonerrie.
Speaker 7: No, no, I didn't say.
Speaker 4: Musically he's not great, but he's still a DBN. His nigga spreading Donnee around the community.
Speaker 3: Nigga had a green dick, and the whole thing is even though Usher had green ship coming out of his dick, that ship in his in their mouths.
Speaker 6: Wait, so East women, hold on, why are you mad at him? If he got the ship visibly and they were like, it's Usher those like and that is that his saying, bro, No.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we gotta we gotta say, we gotta demand more of our of our people.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying.
Speaker 3: I don't expect anything of a dirty dick. Dude, he got a dirty dick. Not That's just I'm lost.
Speaker 2: Why are people to have more status.
Speaker 3: For themselves, nigga for themselves? He was getting pussy.
Speaker 6: He he was like, damn, I'm not gonna let this stop me, is all. That's what That's what Usher's actually showed. That something that stops you. You should look down and be like, damn, why is the green.
Speaker 7: Ship coming out of our dick?
Speaker 3: You know, let me get this fixed before I funk all these women?
Speaker 6: You you know what you're talking like somebody that's not Usher though Usher knew he was ushering.
Speaker 1: He's grand disc that's what us you're thinking, bitch, and suck a green just like a blue deck overall, bitch is just like an Usher dick.
Speaker 2: Okay, they were they.
Speaker 3: Were sucking ushers dick.
Speaker 5: And that's.
Speaker 2: Like, I can't believe people.
Speaker 3: Don't like me, like I did something wrong. And it's like, there's many things you've done wrong, bro, and we're not saying one of them was fucking with Diddy because I mean you didn't know. You didn't know they told your exactly, Like like I don't blame him for that part, like you just drake ship kind of you know enough figure.
Speaker 7: Out what they did wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't like the power on Diddy, bro, because like we the whole black community knew something was wrong with Diddy for for at least after Pop, after Big had that.
Speaker 2: It was this time last this.
Speaker 4: Time last week, and they were like, no, man, you can be friends with someone and I know. I'm like, bro, we've known about Diddy entire time. Yeah, famous now at least something been dropping was going on about that, And I was like, Nigga, no, we told people.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about when it was common knowledge. I say, at least in the mid two thousands, no, two thousand and five, that.
Speaker 3: Ship in ninety nine.
Speaker 7: They're like, noo, man, did he got part?
Speaker 5: He was talking about it in Houston nineties, so like he's got no.
Speaker 3: We've known about Diddy since the late.
Speaker 2: Now, So why are we piling on him now?
Speaker 3: Well, we've pulled on him now because now like the government took, look at Drake. Ain't nobody don't have anything just Drake. He doesn't. He doesn't have any leverage on people anymore.
Speaker 4: So that's why they can talk because before did he have all these takes, But after they rated.
Speaker 3: All his homes, he didn't got them takes no more.
Speaker 5: He should have switched what call.
Speaker 2: It the rady. He still got them takes brot.
Speaker 3: I mean no, he still got a certain tape.
Speaker 4: I don't know which one of these tapes he probably cared around with him, but he's been carrying that tape.
Speaker 2: Around copies and copies of because he got all of that stuff.
Speaker 5: He got a little rat.
Speaker 3: He said, niddy got ratty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember the hater this ball.
Speaker 3: Okaying, hey man, you know what I'm gonna let you.
Speaker 7: Have that.
Speaker 5: You don't.
Speaker 1: I just feel like when the white meters started, probably a wong people black people follow, but we already knew a lot of this stuff, kind of like the r.
Speaker 2: Kelly situation.
Speaker 1: Now, I think who kind of deserved it was Bill Cosby because Bill Cosby he killed generation. It's like the way he was talking about them, and that's why they ain't like him. But all he said was pull your pants up, niggas.
Speaker 3: I told them, not holl their pants.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's forty fifty years later, the nigga still ain't pulling their pants up. So I think it's just a thing now. Although when I look at them niggas in the back.
Speaker 3: Of my mind, I'd be like, like thirty because they didn't really complaint as much in the eighties. It wasn't really to the nineties, and the nineties was only thirty something years ago and off.
Speaker 2: Well blite people used to by the end of the.
Speaker 3: Third ones the thirties go ahead.
Speaker 8: The ones that really get me is the ones like the super Sagars, the one where it's like, bro, like.
Speaker 4: You just super Saggers, Like that's a real yeah, bro, they like I'm talking about they got or below to me and still be trying to act hard like.
Speaker 8: Nigga, No, I'm talking about this like it's literally like I could literally see like your gluteous minimum minimist and all that stuff like that.
Speaker 3: This nigga said you can see his gluteous minimist.
Speaker 2: I mean, mass ones.
Speaker 3: That like you said, glos upper part of the but he said, I.
Speaker 7: Can know you got you got the upper bud, the mid bud, the lower party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, ludious, Maxims, that's the that's the big part. That's the part that you put your hand on. Glootyou is Minimus. That's the bottom part.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: You don't be with You'll be grabbing girls by like the bottom of it, you know.
Speaker 2: With that was my son, I would be so disappointed.
Speaker 1: I don't I guess as a dad now, I'm just thinking about like this's I got a little boy. I'm just like nigga. No nigga now, but even my daughter style isn't like that. She's she's like a white girl. But I don't know, I don't have that kind of kid. That's why we like wondering. I ain't talk to my homies who got teenage kids now, which we'll see how they how they operate through it, because nigga, you the one to buy their clothes. Like what's going on here? This is also true, but I drawed in to my daughter when she was younger. How is it cool if everybody's doing it right? Like, you're not unique, you don't have style you're just doing what everybody else doing. If you look like a rapper that you see on TV, then how are you cool that nigga thought of that ship. That's not cool. Be different. I ain't talking about wearing those suits and no ship like that because it is we en Georgia. It's too hot to be wearing some motherfucking suits. I'm sorry. I don't see how niggas wroryth them suits in the summer, even though, Kay, you're supposed to be wearing something that shit be hot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, on the streets selling bean pies and stuff.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, my brother, take one of these papers and bring a friend, Like nigga, you like you sweating? You want some water? Water boy?
Speaker 7: Right now, there's a water right there. Yeah. I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: About being different and you know, doing something different. And it was because I had an afro. He was like, I don't know why you're doing that ship. I was like, it's literally just growing. I ain't done nothing to it, like it wasn't shaped and I just had an afro. And he was like, man, I did that ship when I was your age. Bro, you need to be trying to figure out how to do something different, you know, get something to get these bitches looking at you. I'm like, man, it's weird. You never been to prison, but you always talk like you ain't never been nowhere.
Speaker 7: He knows, he knows about that. One thing from that one time.
Speaker 1: One thing I give these kids is they have like a lot of dudes are dreads heads. But you got the niggas with the three sixties. You got niggas with the short hair and mean with their curls. I give them that. They're different with their hair. Oh, I give them that they're a little different. They're still the same, but it's more like different because when I was growing up, it was braids and fades, and you saw a couple of dreadheads every now and then, but not like that. That that dread should happened after the Katrina Niggas moved to Atlanta.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: They have a name, Sir Katrina.
Speaker 1: Niggas, because I remember it was Bubba and Bosi. Both of them niggas had dreads them niggas. It's different. But they were from Miami though. That was the funny part. They weren't even from New Orleans. I don't even know why. I don't even know why those niggas. Miami niggas was different because I don't nigga that thought they was hood niggas ain't met Miami niggas who like nigga, we live in the suburbs. They slapped the ship out of the niggas. They thought they was hard and them niggas actually had guns. Them niggas talking about guns. That's when they realized they wasn't as hard as they thought they were. Because I think Baji was the one that was wild and Bubba won as wild if I remember, because Buba was kind of cool. Baji was cool, but like that nigga turned up on people like he was crazy. But you know they were brothers, so he gonna help his brother. But I heard later on in life that Baji was murdered or killed and I'm not really sure what happened, but the kind of person he was, I could see how that happened.
Speaker 6: It's wold when you see shit like that, or when you can say as you get older, you say stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nah, he definitely did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was his nigga name, like it just it made sense. Yeah, it was a nigga. N ain't red that nigga died too, and like, growing up, I can see what I can see right happen because he was just like, you get a you do enough ship like beating up niggas and ship like that, it's gonna catch up to you. Brother, like fighting niggas and ship like nigga. If you want to fight nigga, go through some m M A ship. Don't be fighting niggas on the street like nigga. You could have been a professional fighter, or you could go be a wrestler. Like, there's so many avenues to release your rage.
Speaker 7: I give them on people smaller and weaken in you.
Speaker 1: I mean that's what That's what happened. And the fucking uh well I was you can blame these names. That nigga name was Ashley though, so I see why he got like that. His name was actually his brother name was Courtney, So they was Ashley and Courtney.
Speaker 9: Hey man, they heard they heard the whole couple your dad heard from that boy named Too episode And he was like, yeah, man, that's how you get a tough kid, because once you get tired of people mess with you, you're gonna grow up to either be a really great fighter or survivor.
Speaker 3: And in any case, you're gonna be good.
Speaker 7: I fucked up, I mean side totally off topic. How fucked up do you think?
Speaker 8: Get you a press would have to be mentally for you to have a thousand kids out here? And sweetish, I was about to do that and take purposely to purposely do it.
Speaker 6: I mean, this man.
Speaker 4: Lie about it because he's getting to the point with the amount of kids he have to where if his kids get together.
Speaker 3: They won't even know that they have siblings.
Speaker 7: And he knows this and still doesn't care and still choose to do what he did.
Speaker 3: He'sish, We mean, what do you mean to do what he did?
Speaker 6: Like he just run around impregnated random girls, Like he's got that man, So what he would do away.
Speaker 8: A spad So basically what would happen is when you go to a sperm bank, you can only donate so much of your sperm. Yeah, got like and and and once you and once you do that, you can only you can only go to that particular sperm bank within a particular vicinity in that city.
Speaker 2: He would lie and.
Speaker 8: Change his name and his alias to different names so that he can keep giving into that sperm bank and then go to different ones and do the exact same thing again.
Speaker 5: So what's weird about this? I do I know people who do this ship right now?
Speaker 2: They just want to.
Speaker 5: Blood banks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just switched up the game, is all it was.
Speaker 4: You're allowed to give as much blood as you want, your big scetious, your asshole.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, no, no no, because y'all have not been to the thing recently. So y'all, y'all speaking in ignorance. At least around here, they actually have it where you get a certain amount for your first donation and then x amount up to a certain point, and then after that you kind of start to depreciate, so there's reason to go for different names. And then on top of that, some of them don't like it when you go to different ones in the same city. So there are some people who, at least here in Augusta, can only go to one bank.
Speaker 5: It's essentially like you sign it up to you signed to this blood bank.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So with plasma donations, you can only go twice a week, and usually with your initial donation for the first eight you get like a ridiculous amount, and then after that it'd be like eighty dollars. So you used to getting So what you do is you switch in between them in order to make some money. I've seen that it was a hustle. I've seen on Reddit where they switched between them and they just get the new customer stuff and they don't go to them but against the small So I assume they're doing some anti anti competition shit, and it's a lot of anti competition shit. Yeah, so that's why they're getting away with it. Because Atlanta got like four or five different ones. You can switch in between them. I remember I was hind and out and boat and I was thinking about it. I was just like plasma. There was like eight donations eight hundred dollars. Now, eight hundred dollars don't sound like a lot of money, but just to sit there for about two three hours and pump your hand and they take your plasma and you leave, you know, when you ain't got no money. Eight hundred dollars sound like a lot of money.
Speaker 7: Wait wait, wait wait, you said two eight time.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's twice a week. Yeah, that's twice a week, and walk out with I can check the price right now.
Speaker 7: But no, no, what what I'm gonna make sure right about this? When you say eight hundred dollars dollars.
Speaker 2: For that day are you talking about Oh no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no, over the time you're doing all these Yeah, yeah, that's eight probably, like it really takes about six weeks because you don't know you twice, so it's usually about the first four or eight somewhere in there, and you get some ridiculous amount of money. But the problem is after that you be getting like eighty dollars, then it's not really worth it at all. But one hundred and sixty dollars you'd be like, let me think about it twice sick amount. But yeah, the sperm is different. Though I've never donated sperm, I was always curious how much you get for it? Anybody ever donated sperm?
Speaker 8: No, if I remember, well, again that's a different country. He I don't think he was really charging. I think he was just just just doing it just for hill of it. And then like he had he would like be on a website and people would be hit them up on the website asking him, you know, hey, you know you want to donate or whatever what not, and you know he'll ask him if they want to do it the natural way or you know, or he can do it inside of a cup or whatever, and it was weird.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: So the women wanted him to do it the natural and it's like you.
Speaker 5: Can see some of those.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So it was a couple of lesbian women and then there was a married couple where I guess the guy he couldn't produce any.
Speaker 7: So he had him come to his house and jack off in the cup in the bathroom. And he was like, this is the weirdest shit ever. Uh, I don't know how and he said he was in there for hours, just jacket off in his bathroom.
Speaker 2: Get it. What's going on?
Speaker 7: He wanted to.
Speaker 4: Produce the number of sperm he said, he wanted to give him like, you know, like the good sperm.
Speaker 3: So you know, he had to do it a couple of times, jack a jacket jack.
Speaker 8: This dude got kids in Australia, Amsterdam, American.
Speaker 5: People like that right.
Speaker 7: Everywhere?
Speaker 5: Not a thousand kids?
Speaker 1: Yes, funny yeah yeah, well yeah, I didn't watch it. I see everybody talking about it. Now, did they arrest him or.
Speaker 5: Something or now?
Speaker 7: I didn't finish it. I just watched agad.
Speaker 2: R Kelly No, no, no, R Kelly, definitely you know I want to free R. Kelly. He's the greatest.
Speaker 5: And you made it to.
Speaker 7: A little real hope with my back against the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did not remember the words.
Speaker 5: Definitely, how that ship went.
Speaker 10: I am a mountain, I am an ego out in the valley, I am a tree.
Speaker 2: Amazing. Turn on our Kelly.
Speaker 7: You got sing man tripping little.
Speaker 3: You realize this, niggas go back against the rope.
Speaker 7: It's not about him.
Speaker 2: Say it again, start up in the skyunter Yeah.
Speaker 7: Nothing.
Speaker 2: This is why we can't have nothing nice, nigga. We do have something nice. It's called R. Kelly playlist. Nigga. That's just awesome, nigga. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I remember they were talking about cancel Kelly. No, no, nigga said nothing. The internet nigga said something.
Speaker 7: He did some fun up ship man. I ain't gonna lie. Man. Some of his songs got me through some brough time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When the woman's back up and you know you don't set on her twenty times and no, no, and.
Speaker 7: Even that man, it's it's it's like that. I wish song man was was was pretty hard too.
Speaker 2: Man, Well pass leather one it songing.
Speaker 7: But I remember I remember when when fighter. You know what I'm saying. One day I was with him and when his grandma had what's his grandma?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, his grandma had passed and he was playing at uh r Kelly Son that I would just tell you about it.
Speaker 7: He was, he was, he was trying to Stuard.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: The weirdest song when my grandma came on. My grandma died. That Drake song came on that uh thank thank you late, hell.
Speaker 3: Thank me later.
Speaker 1: It sounded like a barking out nice on side note, I thought about it when I was listen do it hey they love to me? That one fake friends? Ah, yeah, that one made me start crying. I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Was like, what the fuck? Because I was driving her funeral from up here. I was just like, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 8: I remember when we was going to Flint's funeral and it was like, nigga, don't cry, nigga, don't cry.
Speaker 3: And then that damn so one came on.
Speaker 7: Anything anything other than what I've been trying to be paying. All of us just started crying. Oh that nigga cried and you cry to her? Man, that was up sad time, like.
Speaker 2: It was bro it was twenty twenty four, twenty five, twenty four.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we was all roasting each other at the beginning before we got there.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna cry that.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna cry you. You know, as soon as that song came on.
Speaker 3: He started.
Speaker 1: Anything what I've been trying to be lately, I was like, oh, come on, I thought it was that other song, a cow going.
Speaker 2: They played both of them, right.
Speaker 7: I think they did, but I remember that one because that's loaded.
Speaker 2: I can't remember that this song.
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh, you're trying to wipe it on this.
Speaker 1: Think I listened to that song since then. To be honest with you, turn us at all funck that niggah good job, man. I don't know what's something bringing up emotional turn off for y'all.
Speaker 5: Oh man, Uh, mine don't work nor him.
Speaker 3: Elton John's uh the one where he's talking about how you wish he could hang out with this friend.
Speaker 1: H Are you talking about Candle and the way princess died when she died? No, but that's a that's a that's a good one as well. You know that nigga was different, Like, we don't get artists like that anymore, we do. I just they're not mainstream mainstream ruined everything. Bro, It's hard to find people and everybody, but it's so easy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, it's not.
Speaker 6: I've been using song radio on like Spotify and ship Okay, I find the song whatever.
Speaker 5: I mean anyway, I'm not paying for it, so that's that's why it works out.
Speaker 3: Oh you know me, I love YouTube, so that's what I always used.
Speaker 2: I used that music.
Speaker 1: That's how well what's saying totally listen jump record and that's how I listened to the rest of her stuff.
Speaker 2: But that one song that I sent to you, that too Sweet by what's that nigga name? Holder? That song? When I heard that song, I said to the to damn, what's your name on her? Two arms? Arm Armstead? Did you get it? When I said it to you?
Speaker 5: Which one holder? Too sweet? Uh?
Speaker 2: Skin sweete my liquorvenion in my bed at three yo? Too sweet for me? That's all YO. Too sweet for me pretty much?
Speaker 7: Check it out.
Speaker 2: That negative I drank my whiskey neat I'm gonna sleep at three. I like to be l like. I ain't trying to do none of that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's you, bro, I drank my whiskey and eat, I drink sleep and you're just telling her.
Speaker 2: You mean, like, h hey, let me down slowly.
Speaker 7: That's the song that that that kind of hits me a little bit.
Speaker 1: The one song that that comes one that I'm a bad rapper. Well he's not. He's just not a I just give that's that your name. I don't eve remember his name, but I know the niggad song Yoa the Great, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yoda the Great.
Speaker 1: That song is hard, that song. I love that song. I can listen to that song thousand times ago. Oh, I mean that that's the that's the emotion of me too. I just don't give a emotion. Nah, they ain't gotta be sad. Emotions range higher than that. M that's a very inspiration song. It is believe that one in motivation by t I Yeah, motivation, hate us get on his job, nigga, get on your job, nigga, tell him, get on a job, nigga.
Speaker 2: The motivation.
Speaker 6: Explaining possibilities and postulating the pistols.
Speaker 2: You leed to tell you along with his weird talking self.
Speaker 7: His weird talking, you're talking.
Speaker 5: It is cartoonist.
Speaker 3: I never had heard it put that way.
Speaker 1: Yet he's a character of a nigga who trying to sound smart in the explanation is white in your face for you to appear and then disappear and excusably.
Speaker 7: Green fish fish Big.
Speaker 5: Realized now that that sounds to me like a Southern Baptist church minister. There's what do you go for?
Speaker 6: A picks a new word like every now and then to amaze the congregation. That's all it takes to be honest, talk about the.
Speaker 1: Martin Luther King thing. He's trying to sound like Martin Luther King, Black Southern.
Speaker 5: I never used a whole bunch of large words though at least larger than most.
Speaker 6: At least they were in place. Sometimes he just talks it didn't words, no need. That's that's the selling Baptist.
Speaker 3: That one day we will get over that.
Speaker 2: Here right now we just have all right.
Speaker 8: There's a couple of songs out there that kind of like so really really good.
Speaker 5: Like like.
Speaker 2: I like day dream too, I don't like day dream. I like I don't do anything for me.
Speaker 6: They answered that question lu some on that it was about the dad.
Speaker 5: I can't, I can't.
Speaker 2: I want I know exactly what you're talking about. You're talking about it just came out with something recently.
Speaker 7: I don't know I heard it Hops.
Speaker 3: I think it's he he will hit his side her sign something like that.
Speaker 5: Alive, Yeah, Lucas said, He saying whatever.
Speaker 4: No difference between him and Jordan Lucas is he actually has a dedicated fan base.
Speaker 3: Jordan Lucas has a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of lucast like, I don't want to help you out without he got fan base.
Speaker 3: J Lucas had a bunch of people who like to masturbate to his songs.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's not exactly I'm not again, he says.
Speaker 3: She says, that's the name of the song you're talking about jam Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's done about his kids in Australia or he did thing about that.
Speaker 4: Which No, that's that's that's the Yeah, that's Hops and Hopson is gonna be crying about that kid in Australia, right, Okay.
Speaker 7: He made us the new song that I.
Speaker 5: Say you put on.
Speaker 7: How you talking about this baby, mama?
Speaker 2: And he been saying that for like six years, mama baby.
Speaker 7: That's actually it's actually creative. He wrote a song to his to his son and it's actually really creative.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's talking about the same song over the songs.
Speaker 8: No, I think this is so he did something new recently where it's supposedly somebody had warped him from Earth to Honor Space and something like.
Speaker 7: That, and he was rapping aside of this fucking are you talking about origin story?
Speaker 2: Is that what it is?
Speaker 11: We've been talking about that ship for years, Bro, I don't know you've been pangent on. You probably been panting like that, just like, shut the funk up. That's a band that kill like a real black man.
Speaker 5: Oh. So I think we can find maybe a group on like Japan.
Speaker 2: Okay, you you can go to Japan right now.
Speaker 7: So, no, not taking none of the ill minds.
Speaker 4: It's another one seven days ago Hopson medicine on TikTok Damn.
Speaker 5: That's good for his uh uh brand.
Speaker 7: I think it's called Arrival.
Speaker 5: Hold on.
Speaker 3: Arrivals slung by Hobson. Here's cry, Here's Rye Love Game, Love Loss, real mind, ill mynd much pain, much cost.
Speaker 5: I don't see this nigga talking about his son.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it metaphorically like when Drake was like, you need to be working, bro. You don't know what it's like to play international.
Speaker 7: For five years.
Speaker 4: I've been troubling through dark. Okay, all right, so this nigga just take forever to start pitching. Yeah, God, damn nigga, how you gonna wait ten bars in.
Speaker 3: To finally say what you really want to say, which is I missed my son.
Speaker 5: You don't remember them old times we used to have like build up and songs. Maybe he's trying to capture.
Speaker 3: That, nah nigga, that song. This song is not long enough. It's only a minute in forty nine seconds.
Speaker 2: In front of that like us though the video? What's the song in front of that?
Speaker 5: Like us?
Speaker 7: I'm trying to think that.
Speaker 3: I think that's go be coming from Kendrick's new album. I don't think that's a real that's a that's an original all I think. I don't think that's a previously released Kendrick song.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Realized that. I think I told you all that group that I do no more Kendrick songs than I thought I did.
Speaker 3: Like you know a lot of Kendrick songs. You just don't like Kendrick as an artist, And I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't like his voice, you don't like ken not like us. He did that weird thing back in that line. What that nigga ass like we was out one on one.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 2: I was like that, look you're trying.
Speaker 3: To drake about any.
Speaker 2: Get out t Look.
Speaker 7: Oh so I didn't know he had He didn't, I didn't, Okay, So it is an Australian girl in the video. I just puted it. It's called il mind nine, So I guess that's old.
Speaker 2: Yeah years six years, right, he was nigga stup and then he went to Thailand, tells control where it didn't go. But niggas don't listen. They just put the dick and everything exactly.
Speaker 3: Don't believe these women they talk about how I can't get predian. It's a god damn live bitches in fertile.
Speaker 5: Damn. I mean something black libertarians, Oh yeah, tried.
Speaker 4: For like forever, but he don't want to say it like that, Like yeah, well, I mean the writer is the same way and both feral one crazy this.
Speaker 2: You know, niggas don't learn from other niggas mistakes. They learn from their own.
Speaker 1: So right, I ain't telling niggas happen, because who am I gonna tell you to stop sucking that bitch with that big old boody, like.
Speaker 2: Big old, big old but I'm just telling you to pull out. You can at least do that. No, niggas, don't pull out, you know it, you gotta pull out.
Speaker 5: You know, sometimes I think that maybe my issue is more.
Speaker 2: Of a you know what you're saying your problem?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like, you know, I don't worry about this ship. Well the niggas.
Speaker 6: I think it's just because never had how you gonna miss something it whatever that way in the first place. You know, maybe that's the problem. We can just somehow separate that. But I can't speak from a place of I guess non ignorant of looking down because I ain't got to worry about something that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sympathy's speaking empathy. I guess that's I'm pulling out.
Speaker 4: There there you have empathy and nuance over there. Sham, it's supposed to be the mean one. I'm giving something else.
Speaker 5: Talk about it.
Speaker 2: Uh. Right now?
Speaker 4: Right now, women are saying that they would need at least five in order to be comfortable with being a stay at home parent.
Speaker 5: Mat me, what five million?
Speaker 3: To be a stay at home parent? Women would need them? What's five million dollars?
Speaker 6: Article is I'm from. I just want to I just wanted to cross some sources. Oh this is this is coming from Reddit.
Speaker 2: A woman asks other women just want I just say, these women.
Speaker 3: Are on Reddit.
Speaker 4: They're talking like what would it take for you to how much money would it take for you to be comfortable with staying home?
Speaker 3: Then all the boss.
Speaker 4: Bitches were like zero because I make the money, I'm the bread render my husband is stay at home. And it's like, all right, keep the same, that's what That's what academic. Doesn't that Nigga is the happiest man I've say, because that'sh It ain't hard, bro, that's the ship that we be lying the bitches, let them have it.
Speaker 2: Clean up. If you don't mess up, you don't got to clean up, you know.
Speaker 4: That's like it's like you should take joy in your children, Like when y'all say like it's such a hard job, so you don't like your kids?
Speaker 3: Like who knows? I mean everyone's everyone's annoying, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? Bro, Well wait till you have them, we'll see exactly.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's not gonna be as annoying for me.
Speaker 2: I can't convince Niggasho ain't got kids.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can't convince Niggs at all. But according to women logic, I have had three kids.
Speaker 2: According to women, if you can't wave them, you can't. Ain't got no kids.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, I know, but that's what we see all the time, Like even if I don't possession with my kids. So according to women logic, I've had three kids and.
Speaker 2: Women are liars. I don't care what they say.
Speaker 3: You can't trust according to women, I've had three kids.
Speaker 2: And they're liars. I don't listen to.
Speaker 6: All according to women, or according to women would say about theirselves, they're not gonna they lied to you.
Speaker 2: That's something man.
Speaker 4: You remember, remember all women are tense, bro, So they run, they run, they run. Even when they don't friend of all bullshit, they still bring her ship, right.
Speaker 5: But they wouldn't say that if it was a male friend because they know how long.
Speaker 3: Is the male friend gay?
Speaker 5: Because if he's gay, he is talking about that in the first place.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, but that matters.
Speaker 4: Because if it's a if it's a heterosexual man, they're not gonna throw him that level of But if.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about a man, I'm never talking about a gay man.
Speaker 3: I mean, bro, why would you you're not a gay man?
Speaker 7: How make my point.
Speaker 3: Look, man, I'm in with another point.
Speaker 5: Broh, Damn, so many people.
Speaker 3: Man, they're going out sad.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: As I get older, I just don't care. Like I feel like I watched the internet like discourse. I'm like, why do yall care? Stop arguing with them, tell them they're right, and move on and let them be lonely and just lie to on because you're not gonna get anywhere with the fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: Just lie to.
Speaker 1: Just I don't get it, Like, what's the point. They're stupid, they're women, They're stupid. I don't agree with them, Like you call no women stupid. If that's how you took it, then you're fucking stupid. Yeah, fuck it. Like I don't even I don't even troll the discourse no more because it's getting annoying. That was this video. It's what I said to you because it was funny. They blindfolded him and put him in front of his girl. The nigga took the blindfold off and said, y'all niggas laying his health. Tried me like this, try with his batman, trying me like this. It was just like he was right. She was like five foot seventies two hundred and ten pounds with her stomach out on Chinese shirts, and he was like, y'all trying the hell out.
Speaker 2: Of me, Like what the fuck? And the girls of the company like he so rude. Whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this nigga's like in shape, he's older, he probably got his life established. You put this fat girl in front of him. Yeah, you're trying him.
Speaker 3: Is that She wasn't even cute.
Speaker 2: No, she wasn't cute at all.
Speaker 3: There was no redeem quality here.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying. What's a Chinese shirt?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: So you never seen them the side of the white container, right, So there's these shirts that the girls wear with the side of that little Chinese house on shirts. I can't describe it, but it looks like the white it's a Chinese symbol or whatever. It's like a Chinese shack or whatever it is. They put it on the shirt. I've seen it a couple of times in the hood, but I don't know whatever. It became a think a couple of years ago. But yeah, that shirt with the container's little Asian shack or house or I don't know what the fun that's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: But if you know, the.
Speaker 1: White container with that little house on it. That's what I'm talking about. They put it on the shirt and they sell it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah whatever catches on, bro, it's weird.
Speaker 1: I've seen it, but I've seen this girl some big ass t's wear that shirt and that was actual kind of but you know whatever, yeah, big ass ties.
Speaker 6: When you have something to gauge by how far the symbols being stretched out, there's more to do.
Speaker 5: What's doing the stretching any symbol. She's just had big any shirt on.
Speaker 1: Maybe Papa shirt looked lasting my big as. He made me thinking about it further and I didn't think. I was just like, oh that shirt look lashal my big ass titties