Speaker 1: Good evening, everybody, and welcome to another edition of The caj To Knight Live. I am the Cajun Knight, your host, Jacob Mook. A lot of things to go over this evening. We are gonna start off talking about some things that are going on in the continental US. Then we're gonna take a quick trip north to Canada, where a teacher has been filed fired rather for a video that has been circulating the internet since it happened, but he decided it was a good idea to play it on repeat to a group of ten year olds. We are, in fact talking about the Charlie Kirk assassination. We're gonna get to it all. Then we're gonna take a little trip over the other side of the pond. Got some things to talk about with Russia and Turkey. Got some things to talk about with Albania and them. Albania just implemented a new minister in their government that's an AI bot like officially, the nation of Albania now has at least one AI overlord within the ranks of its government. We're gonna talk about all of it before we get started. I do want to give the shameless plug for anybody listening to the Cajun Night on the Cult of Conspiracy channel. If you will like to join in on the conversation, then please go to the link in the description to the Cajun Night at Patreon and join in. We do this every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. There is only one tier for entry. We are not trying to, you know, make this anything that it is not. But what we are trying to grow this into is in a community unto itself that is talking about the news, not just you know, our local news, the geopolitics, the world news, tech, new things that are coming up and down the pipe. We want to talk about all of it and grow this community to be an informational one. So if you'd like to be a part of that Cajun Night at patreon dot com, let's start off here. We're gonna go ahead and start off on a very sour note. Now, I don't know how many people live in California that listen to the show. Have We have thousands of people that listen to the Cajun Night, and I don't know how many of them are in California. I could pull the analytics and see, but you know, neither here nor there for this. There is a new bill that is trying to get passed in California called AB four ninety five. Okay, Now, this bill, they and by day I do mean the liberal politicians in this state, are trying to push it as some sort of a security for children that have parents that are legal. Right, Let's say that these parents get taken by ice while the kids are at school, and who's going to pick the kids up? In all these things, and they are they're promoting it as a way to where somebody could be there to pick up the kids, whether they're related by blood or not. However, there's a few wide open to interpretation things about this bill that also makes it a prime weapon for child abduction and child predators. But before I get into it, let's just hear what the official narrative is right now. This is from NBC seven San Diego, and let's listen to what the local news is saying about the bill and some of the criticism that is drawing. Although you'll notice they don't get into the depths of the negative aspects of it. Let's listen.
Speaker 2: In a bill making its way through Sacramento is now drawing some sharp criticism from parents and school board members here in San Diego. NBC seven Shelby Breemer has more on what AB four ninety five does and doesn't do.
Speaker 3: There's some controversy brewing over a piece of legislation aimed at addressing what to do when families are separated by immigration enforcement. At issue is a form called a caregiver's affidavit, which has been around for a while but is now sparking some pushback. Parents and critics of Assembly Bill four ninety five gathered outside San Diego Unified School District's headquarters to make their opposition known.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous, is when our kids at risk.
Speaker 3: Some school board members in East County Lakeside Santee Alcohol are doing the same.
Speaker 4: Where are a safeguards for bad actors?
Speaker 3: In response to heightened immigration enforcement, the bill would expand the legal definition of who's a caregiver to include people like family, friends, or mentors. They would be authorized to enroll children in school and consent to their medical care with an affidavit. In the event of a parent's detention or deportation, like a father ice arrested outside Lindavista Elementary last week.
Speaker 1: Often when a parent is taken without warning children are left completely alone, vulnerable, and unprotected.
Speaker 3: The bill's author says it would encourage families to make a plan. Supporters say has nothing to do with policies. Schools already have on who can pick kids up, usually emergency contacts.
Speaker 5: Carriers, Affidavid don't talk about custody, They don't in fact transfer custody in any sort of way. They don't give anyone guardianship, and they don't allow somebody to pick a child up from school.
Speaker 3: Still, opponents in East County say, do you want more guardrails?
Speaker 6: I would suggest that all parents submit a list of pre approved people to the school district right now today.
Speaker 3: But those supporting the measures say, facing mass deportations, something must be done.
Speaker 5: If this administration is going to keep tearing families apart, then the least those in power can do is make sure children are not less than the dark, scared, abandoned, and forgotten.
Speaker 3: AB four ninety five is currently in the Senate suspense file basically on pause as it awaits another hearing from University Heights Shelby Breamer, NBC seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you see how they're formatting this, and they're trying to you know, put it under the banner of freedom for all open borders. They're making it a thing about illegal immigration, right. That's how it's being formatted. And as of this article here from Santa Maria hold On Santa Maria Times to Santa Barbara County lawmakers back above as bill heads on heads two Governor's Desk. Before I read this article, let me give you the breakdown the over under of what this bill states. Essentially, if this bill passes, let's say that bad actor Joe who wants to abduct a child, he can go up to any school in California, go to the office and say, hey, I'm here to check out Susie Q. You know, I am her legal guardian or something, I'm a family friend. This bill not only forces the school to hand the child over to the custody of this person, but they also within this bill state that it is illegal for the administrators to ask for any form of identification. It makes it illegal for them to ask any follow up questions about who this person is, How do you know the child, how do you know the family? Are you a relative, are you a mentor are you a family friend, whatever the case is, Because that's mean what if the person asking for the child is also an illegal alien who doesn't have credentials in paperwork and things like that. That's racist, that's mean. We can't do that. So for obvious reasons, For anybody who understands that we live in a world where there is a war being waged about, you know, on children and child safety, this is an extremely bad thing. And the fact that more and more California lawmakers are siding with it tells me that they are legitimately making it a hotbed for child abductions in California. For any of the listeners of the Cajun Night, if this bill passes and you live in California and have children in school, it's time to move out of the state because you honestly do not know if your child's gonna get off the bus or not. And if they don't, you're gonna call the school and say, hey, where's my kid? Oh, they got picked up at ten am this morning by your family friend. John. I don't have a family friend, John. What are you talking about. Oh, well, he said he was, and we had to let him go. Because of the new bill that just got passed. You will probably never see your child again, and If you think that I am trying to make this bill out to be more than what it is, do your research into AB four ninety five in California. This is exactly what it is. Anybody off the street could walk up and check this child out of school, and legally the school is forced to hand them over and they're gone, and that's it. Let's dig into it. Here. A bill that would change how families prepare for a crisis such as immigration enforcement or parental illness as awaiting Governor Gavinknewso signature after clearing the legislature last week. With support from two Santa Barbara County representatives, State Senator Monique Lemont, a Democrat from Santa Barbara, co authored AB four ninety five CHAKRA that works, known as the Family Preparedness Plan of twenty twenty five. The Assembly Member Greg Hart, a Democrat from Santa Barbara, voted for the measure during its final concurrence in the Assembly on September the eleventh. If signed into law, the bill would take effect January first, and require schools and child care facilities to distribute information about caregiver authorization AffA David's documents that allow trusted adults, including non relative, non related family members, to enroll children in school and make certain medical decisions if parents are unavailable. I should mention this also, the authorization AFFIDAVID is something that you could print up online and fill out yourself and bring to the school that day. That's it that it's really that simple. The legislation also prohibits schools from collecting immigration status information except when required by law. The bill has drawn strong support from immigration rights organizations that argue it protects children from unnecessary child protective services involvement during a family crisis. Critics, on the other hand, including parental rights groups, raised concerns this summer that early drafts were too broad and could open the door for child exploitation because it does. In response, lawmakers narrow the definitions in late August to require a quote substantial established familial or mentoring relationship end quote before an adult could use the AFFIDAVID. Schools will also be able to request reasonable evidence to verify affidavids, and the amendments encourage parental notifications whenever possible. AB four ninety five passed the Assembly in June by sixty two to seven vote, and the Senate on September tenth by a twenty nine to ten vote. The Assembly then agreed that the Senate amendments two days later, sending the bill to Newsom's desk. Newsom has until October fifteenth to sign or veto the measure. If enacted, the law could have particular impact on Santa Barbara County, where immigrant families are a significant part of the workforce, especially in agriculture. Local schools, including Lompoc Unified and Santa Maria Joint Union High School District, among others, would be among those required to provide affidavit information and follow the new guidelines. The Family Preparedness Plan Act was introduced in February by Assembly Member Celeste Rodriguez. That's a Democrat from Los Angeles, following advocacy from the California Immigrant Policy Center the ACLU California. Lemon added her name as a co author earlier this year, signaling support for its focus on family stability. It's totally not going to tear any families apart when they're looking for their child that's gone to some island somewhere. It's totally not gonna do that. It's going to help them. Of course, heart who represents portions of Lompock in Santa Maria has spoken in recent months about protecting immigrant communities from enforcement actions and keeping families together, positions which align with the goals of the new bill. Now, like I said, they're trying to, you know, display this as a protection for immigrant families and things like that. Here's my issue with it, immigrant or citizen. If a parent is arrested in your child's at school, who comes and gets your kid? There's nothing in place for something like that. It's all about the immigration that's been an issue in this country for forever. Right, If mom is nowhere to be found or dad is nowhere to be found, and other parent gets arrested at one pm and is supposed to get their kid off the bus or pick their kid up from school or whatever, and they, you know, don't get their one phone call until way later that evening. What happens to the child? So all of a sudden, now this is a concern because it's in any kind of reference towards illegal immigration. Again, the AFFI davids are not something that are very regulated. Literally, you could just print one up all online and fill it out and say that my name is John Smith, and I am this child's recognized mentor. Because I said so, the school then cannot ask for any identification whatsoever to verify if this Affidavid is legit or not. And that's gonna be what happens if Gavin Newsom passes this again. To any of the listeners of the Cajun Knight who are living in California and have children in schools, now is the time to move. I wouldn't be shocked if there are other Blue states that start enacting something like this. I can realistically see Oregon and Washington doing this really really soon, especially with the whole Triune West Coast debacle that's happening right now with the medical and CDC things. I could absolutely Because Oregon and Washington also really big hotbeds for illegal immigrants, I could very easily see this getting passed through their you know, legislation as well. Anyway, all right, now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's talk about something on a little bit of a happier note. But now we're gonna be talking about something sad in order to talk about something happy. Jimmy Kimmel, some would say that he is a beloved talk show host. Others would say that he has had a very serious fall from grace. He has now been fired. ABC, owned by Disney, has fired him for his remarks after the death of Charlie Kirk. Let's listen in now to Fox News. They give us the rundown. Let's read a little bit more about it.
Speaker 7: We have been following a lot of breaking news over the past several hours, and we do have more that is now coming into the news room. This coming in courtesy the Associated Press as well as Reuter's a story that we have been following here as ABC has now suspended Jimmy Kimmel's late night show indefinitely following comments that he made about Charlie Kirk's killing. The network's decision came next Star announced that its ABC affiliates would pre empt Jimmy Kimmellive indefinitely over his comments.
Speaker 8: Quote.
Speaker 7: Mister Kimmel's comments about the death of mister Kirk are offensive and insensitive at a critical time at our national political discourse, and we do not believe they reflect the spectrum of opinions, views, or values of the local communities in which we are located. That's according to Andrew Alford, president of Nexstar's broadcasting division. As we mentioned, Nextstar made the announcement about its stations and ABC five that by pulling the plug indefinitely on Jimmy Kimmel's Late Night Show. Now we also have just a little bit more information here, as we know that earlier in the day, the FCC chair Brendan Carr had urged local broadcasters to stop airing the show on ABC. So again Next Star made the decision to pull it from their stations, and then after that ABC said We're going to suspend the late night show altogether indefinitely. And this is all related, of course, to the comments that were made about Charlie Kirk's killing. The conservative political activist shot and killed in a targeted attack one week ago today as he was at Utah Valley University speaking in front of thousands of people a crowd estimated to be three thousand when he was shot. We know that he was rushed over to the hospital there, President Trump making the announcement just hours later that Kirk had died from his injuries.
Speaker 1: Now, I gotta be honest with you, I have I don't think in my life I've ever watched an entire Jimmy Kimmel Show start to finish. I've seen clips of it. He has been funny in the past, but especially in the last few years, he has taken a massive, massive decline, even comedically speaking, and so now he decided, I guess, to go for some very topical dark maybe an attempted humor. And whatever he said was so indecent that even Disney decided that they were done with him. Because you gotta understand, ABC is owned by Disney, So if ABC says that they're done with him, Disney is the one that said that they are done with him. And that is a very very big name in the entertainment industry to piss off to this level where they completely just suspend the entire show. They're not even getting a new host, you know, a late night talk show host to take him that position. No, they're just canning the whole shebang. That's a wild thing to have happened because of your mouth. But let's read into it now. It says Jimmy Kimmelive pulled by ABC indefinitely after host comment about Charlie kirk. Let's read in here has been indefinitely pulled. On Wednesday, September seventeenth, it was announced that Disney's ABC would be pulling Jimmy Kimmelive in definitely. An ABC spokesperson confirmed to People that's a People magazine if I'm not mistaken. The network's decision follows Nextstar's media decision to preempt airings of the program. Nextstar Media is the largest local broadcast and digital media company in the US that owns more than two hundred television stations in one hundred and sixteen markets. Next Star said in a statement to People that it quote owned and partner television stations affiliated with ABC Television Network will preempt Jimmy Kimmelive for the foreseeable future, beginning with tonight's show. So this was an immediate They weren't even gonna let him finish this season or however his contract read. They basically said, you're done, and this is effective right now. The statement added that the company strongly objects to recent comments made by mister Kimmel concerning the killing of Charlie Kirk and will replace the show with other programming in its ABC affiliated markets. Andrew Alfred, president of Nextstar's broadcasting division, elaborate on the decision in a statement to people saying, mister Kimmel's comments about the death of mister Kirk are offensive and insensitive at a critical time in our national political discourse, and we do not believe they reflect the spectrum of opinions, views, or values of the local community in which we are located. Alfred continued continuing to give mister Kimmel a broadcast platform in the communities we serve as simply not in the public interest at the current time, and we have made the difficult decision to preempt his show in an effort to lead cooler heads, or excuse me to in an effort to let cooler heads prevail as we move toward the resumption of respectful, constructive dialogue, which, if I'm not mistaken, was Charlie Kirk's entire stick was, you know, respectful and constructive dialogue. So that's a positive. The media company's decision came two days after Kimmel mentioned Kirk in his monologue. Kirk was shot and killed during the speaking engagement in Utah Valley. We talked about that already. During Kimmel's Monday, September fifteenth monologue, he directly addressed Donald Trump's Make America Great Again supporters, saying, quote, we hit some new lows over the weekend with the Maga gang trying to characterize this kid who killed Charlie Kirk as anything other than one of them. People reached out to representatives for Kimmel, so he basically saying that this kid was a MAGA supporter who killed Charlie Kirk. And there was we talked about this on the Cult of Conspiracy. There was a couple of pictures that were circulating of this kid wearing a MAGA shirt and it doesn't really take much effort to see that that was photoshopped. And then the social media page that put that up right behind it put up the picture of the original photo of this kid to show that, yes, the T shirt was in fact photoshopped onto his body and that's not real. So I guess Jimmy Kimmel didn't see that that was a hoax and decided to really lean into that. The News comes admitted Kimmel's ongoing few with President Trump, who predicted that the longtime ABC host would be the next late night casualty after CBS canceled The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in July of twenty twenty five, he did make that prediction, but I also wanted to be understood. Trump didn't make this happen. There was some things going on, some chicanery, if you will, with the CBS cancelation of Stephen Colbert, because CBS was trying to get they were having a big buy out, they were doing a merger I think it was with Sky Dance, and and for a business deal at that level to be done, you have to get basically government approval, and they, basically they being the government, said that unless you get rid of this guy, we're not going to make that approval happen, and this big deal won't be able to go through. I am paraphrasing super heavily there, but just bear with me, okay. That was the over under on the Stephen Colbert conversation. Jimmy Kimmel did this to his damn self with doing piss poor research, I guess, and deciding to try to take a stand and lean into it, and it was the wrong move. Prior to Trump warning of a late night exodus, Kimmel himself had repeatedly hinted at ending his show. He told the Los Angeles Times in February of twenty twenty four that he had a three year contract he signed in twenty twenty two, and probably he would take his last joking. I hate to even say it because everyone's laughing at me now each time I think that, and then it turns out to be the case. I still have a little more than two years left on my contract, and that seems pretty good. He added at the time, that seems like enough. Kimmel, who was hosted Jimmy Kimmel Wive since two thousand and three, has frequently found himself in the President's crosshairs, whether for monologue jokes or jabs he took at Trump while hosting the Oscars. Following the late show's cancelation, the President took to his truth social account, claiming the word is and it's a strong word at that Jimmy Kimmel is next to go in the Untalented Late Night Sweepstakes, and shortly thereafter, Jimmy Fallon will be gone. And again, I gotta be honest, I don't think I've ever seen an entire Jimmy Fallon show. I don't even think I've seen an entire interview with a person from Jimmy Fallon. I don't really find him very entertaining or likable. He seems. I don't know. Moving on, These are people with absolutely no talent who were paid millions of dollars for, in all cases, just showing what used to be great television. Trump wrote, It's really good to see them go, and I hope I played a major part in it. Yeah, nobody's going to be more petty than Donnie t That still resides. Kimmel expressed frustration of his own talent toward the president while on summer vacation with his family, sharing a photo of his family at an anti Trump protest on July seventeenth with a pointed message quote, may every day be another wonderful secret. Kimmel's Instagram caption read reference to a line from a cryptic letter that Trump allegedly wrote two sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, as reported by The Wall Street Journal. In the photo, he and his wife Live co head Molly mcneere are pictured in anti Trump shirts with their children, Jane and Billy. Each member of the family is holding a sign with phrases like don't bend the knee, make America good again, and I wish I had a better president. Jimmy, I'm sorry. When Kimmel learned that the late show cancelation was going down, he came three days after Colbert tore into his parent company, Paramount for offering up sixteen million to settle a lawsuit with the president. The ABC host took Instagram Stories to took to Instagram Stories to stand up for his friend and late night rival. Reposting a clip from the Colbert's announcement, Kimmel wrote, love you, Steven. He then called out the network behind the decision, adding FU and all your Sheldon's CBS okay, seemingly referring to the network's Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon series, two wildly popular shows that made CBS a good jillion dollars apiece. And yeah, he's basically saying f you and your success. All right, Well, that's that's an adult way to go about it. Back in twenty twenty two, Kimmel admitted that he'd previously considered quitting his late night show if he wasn't allowed to make fun of Trump. Quote. There was one time, right around the beginning of this whole Trump thing, maybe not quite eight years ago, he told uh Stitchers Naked Lunch podcast. I said, listen I get it. You're right, I have lost half of my fan base, maybe more. Ten years ago, among Republicans, I was the most popular talk show, at least according to the research they did. I'm gonna go ahead and call BS on that one too. I'm not saying that Jimmy Kimmel was never popular, and I'm not saying he wasn't popular among Republicans, but ten years ago, so we're talking in twenty sixteen, twenty fifteen, twenty fourteen, Jimmy Kimmel actually believes statistics that say that he was the most popular talk show among Republicans. I'm gonna say that that's just mathematically incorrect. But sure, okay, continuing his quote, if I get it, or if I get it, if blocking Trump jokes is what they want to do, Kimmell continued, I said, if that's what you want to do, I don't begrudge you for it, but I'm not going to do that. If you want someone else to host the show, that's fine with me. I'm just gonna do it like that. So, basically, he has been unapologetic for his dismay towards Trump, which that is your freedom as an American citizen. I have no problem with somebody having an issue with whoever's in the presidency. I may disagree with them, but I don't have a problem with somebody having an opinion. And I, for one, am somebody who believes in freedom of speech and believes that you should be willing to fight to the death for someone's right to say whatever they're going to say. But freedom of speech does not equal freedom from consequence. And that's something that I feel like a lot of Americans have forgot in the past few years. So apparently Jimmy Kimmel has lost his mind and lost his job, and I gotta say, I'm pretty happy about this, Tony, what you got?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I agree that Kimmel and Colbert kind of lost their sense of humor too. I remember thinking they were funny like twenty years ago, but they just got weighing more and more serious since then. By the way, I linked to the one minute or so that Jimmy Kimmel was going to put on TV, It's only like twenty seconds of him talking to them, like forty of a clip of Trump that he thoughts and it wasn't very embarrassing to Trump. It's down in the comments. Mean, yeah, something about these guys getting old. Just they take themselves really seriously. Like when Colbert got thrown off the air, he said, oh fu was his response, But he should have handled it like South Park where south Park created a like a newsroom where the hosts were too afraid to say anything that was against Trump. Yeah, that was the humorous way to handle it. And South Park's doing a good job. I think they know that they're so powerful that you know, if they start pulling their punches, that that's going to be a terrible signal for free speech nationwide. And I think we'll probably get a little bit into Pambandi after this, And just there is too much cancel culture going on right now, and I think Jimmy Kim can lose his job anyway. But there'should there be no legal thing as a hate crime?
Speaker 1: Now, I agree with you, But first of all, with them being funny, I would even say, depending on what they were talking about, twenty years ago, I would even say ten years ago, I thought both of them were funny. Again, I may not have laughed at every single joke they made, but I thought that they were at least good at their job of making light of serious situations, right. They were comics first and foremost they were comedians. Somewhere along the way they started seeing themselves as legitimate journalists rather than comics, and their art form of comedy drastically suffered as a result of this. I agree with you one hundred percent. So let's see. This is a one minute clip from Jimmy Kimmel talking about the UH. I guess this is part of the monologue Let's go.
Speaker 6: We had some new lows over the weekend, with the Maga gang desperately trying to characterize this kid who murdered Charlie Kirk as anything other than one of them and do everything they can to score political points from it. In between the finger pointing, there was grieving. On Friday, the White House flew the flags at half staff, which got some criticism, but on a human level, you can see how hard the President is taking this back indulgence on.
Speaker 8: The laws of your friend.
Speaker 2: Charlie Kirk asked sir personally, how are you holding up for the last day and a half, sirve I.
Speaker 10: Think very good.
Speaker 6: And by the way, right there, you see all the trucks. They've just started construction of the new ball room for the White.
Speaker 4: House, which is something they've been trying to get.
Speaker 11: As you know, for about one hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 12: And it's going to be a beauty.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's at the fourth stage.
Speaker 6: Of grief construction, the demolition.
Speaker 7: Construction.
Speaker 6: This is not how an adult griefs the murderer of somebody called a friend. This is how a four year old mourns a goldfish.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's that's what did it. That is absolutely what did it. And again, his statement about this kid being maga is I mean, just outright incorrect. And it's not even like he was even saying that in a joking way. He was trying to really make a point with that one, so big shwinging a miss to you, mister Kimmel to the tune of you losing your job. So yeah, and I agree with you also, Tony, I use South Park for a lot. First of all, I think that they are unmatched comedically speaking, and some of their jokes I think are in very poor taste. But there's a way that they do it and a reason that they do it, and they it's all a part of the overarching thing. They are fully aware of how important it is for them to stay funny and relevant. This is somebody's failed attempt instead of if you're going to lean into it, which I get right that, Like you said, there is a correct way to lean into this and try to make light of a very dark situation. There is a way to make bad things funny. That's why professional comedians make the money that they do, because they are professionals at turning bad things into something that we can laugh at. This is not it, and you could tell the whole studio audience felt very awkward as they were laughing and applauding when the lights hold them too. So wow. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, here's another thing. Everyone is trying to blame the shooter on their own personal enemies, whether it's Republicans, Democrats, or Jews, and everyone's trying to claim Charlie Kirk as a martyr for their own side. Not so much the left, but every different faction of the right is definitely trying to do it, and most of them are wrong. He is what he is, and the shooter is what he is. The shooter is mostly a lone wolf. He may have been poked a little bit by somebody from an intelligence agency somewhere, but we're just never going to know. I don't know what to make of it, but that's all. And I'm not digging into this. I don't want to spend my life on this, but it is what it is.
Speaker 1: I agree. I'm like you said, I'm not saying he was a complete lone wolf. I think that prodded by an intelligence agency of some type. Maybe it was a foreign intelligence agency. I don't know. I can't find really heads or tails of any kind of intel that would back that claim. But every talking head with a microphone right now is saying that it was for their cause, right And I'm hearing Candice Owens is even saying that this is all because he would in back Israel. Some meeting that happened in the Hamptons. I did my own research that meeting didn't. It's not what they were trying to say. It is that meeting wasn't put on by this very wealthy Jewish financier. Charlie called for that meeting to take place. He's the one that got those conservative people together to brainstorm ideas for the future that right off the rip. The story that everybody's going on and on about is incorrect. This kid being maga saw a bunch of people I'm talking about that that is incorrect. Charlie Kirk having a spiritual shift and was about to convert to Catholicism, absolutely incorrect. He did recently say that Protestants do not give Mary her proper veneration, which as a Protestant I would also agree with. I'm not saying that Mary wasn't by important, but she also you know me, Tony, I know you're a Catholic. So I'm not going to start debating the morals and dogma of our different denominations of Christianity. But I can at least say that I agree that Mary does not get as much respect from the Protestant faiths as I believe that she should get, so all right, something to be said for that, But that also doesn't mean that I am in the process of turning Catholic. And when Cannis Owens told him and even admitted to saying, Charlie, you are too smart to be a Protestant, just make the final step and become Catholic, there is a wing of the internet that is saying that because he wouldn't convert to Catholicism like all these other big political talking heads, that the assassination had something to do with that. I don't believe that. I really don't believe that. But that's just like you're saying, everybody with a microphone is trying to use this to say that he was a martyr for this cause, for that cause. I would say that he wasn't even a martyr for Christianity. He was a Christian and he is a martyr for the cause of free speech and respectful discourse. And I would even say there's a pretty fair argument to say that he is a martyr for the conservative mindset of this country, not the Republican Party, but conservatism as a whole. If you want to say that he was a martyr for these things, I got you, and I agree anything else as people just putting their own spin on a horrible tragedy and trying to use it as bait to boost their algorithms, which I find disgusting. Sam, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 13: I actually feel like he actually is.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 12: I feel that while yes, he is a quote unquote martyr for the conservative mindset and all, but I believe he's he was an actual martyr for the Lord. And the reason why I say that is because, uh, he with his death, it sold a lot of seeds to a lot of like they needed. Like Statistically, the like church attendants went up by what fifty percent because after his death and everything across the nation, there's people across the world.
Speaker 4: That's doing visuals for the man that they've never met.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I've never mourned for somebody I've never met before as much as I did for Charlie.
Speaker 1: And I think, I think you're right. There's a lot. There's multiple things happening at the same time here. I I don't believe that he was necessarily I don't think he was killed because of his Christian beliefs, right, that would be that would make him a martyr for Christendom. However, his videos are being viewed more now than ever before when he was alive, and more people are looking at what he said as far as his faith goes, and they're attending church to see what was he talking about, what had him this level of convicted to be about his faith in such a public manner. So you're right, there is actual uptick in church attendance across the country and possibly across the world. So it's being used in that way. But it's not like he died in the middle of giving a speech about Jesus Christ. That that's what I mean.
Speaker 13: I understand that. But actually, if you are there, I was sorry.
Speaker 12: And there's been uprisings in Germany and in England now and in Nepal. But a British a guy who was so a veteran, don't know what denomination of what a but the UK has or whatever. But I don't know much about British since seventeen seventy five. But yeah, dude, though he said that he was over in Afghanistan, did multiple tours, it wasn't until and these things have been building up for years, but it wasn't until Charlie Cook got got killed that it said that was.
Speaker 4: The breaking point. And now that now.
Speaker 12: Elver in Germany, they're trying to throw the all the Muslims, they're telling them to send them back and everything because they're trying to uh. Sharia law is starting to sweep over the nations. New York is fat as a Michigan. There's a town in Michigan that's fifty seven percent Muslim. They're trying to build a Muslim compound thing, right, that's when under Sharia law in Texas, I I know this sounds bigger trade or whatever. I really don't care, but I people need to understand, like, this ship's going on. And when people think, oh, it's an invasion, which I first believe it is, they're thinking, oh, it's gonna be guys jumping out of planes, tanks filling up. No, that that that's one way to do it. That's effective, but that's not the most effected. You have to astall it within squad like hints.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Now, I think you're absolutely right.
Speaker 13: That is what that ideology is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm not gonna say that every Muslim out there is trying to bring about Sharia law on all these things. I will say that, mathematically speaking, you have more extremists on the in the Muslim faith than to that level of extremism that's willing to do violence on behalf of their faith, then you're do in arguably any other religious sect. I don't think that's a crazy statistic throwout, Tony. Your hand is raised, brother. What you got?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I got three things pretty quick. In Germany, the AfD a'l tell Natifa for Deutsche Land is doing better than ever. It's twenty seven percent. It's bigger than any other party right now, especially in former East Germany, Best Germany and Ministry of Defense of Russia. We were just talking about England. They say they've eliminated twenty five British mercenaries in Krevoy Rogue just a couple of days ago. And I read somewhere else on telegram. I can't find it now, but one guy's estimating one thousand British mercenaries have probably been killed in this whole fight, which is twenty percent of five thousand total. Who knows if any of these numbers are accurate, but the British in Ukraine, British mercenaries in Ukraine since twenty twenty two. And the last thing, this is maybe about a minute on the Muslims. But yeah, they do want to build parallel institutions. But you may have heard of the Immigration Act of nineteen twenty four. It was passed primarily to keep out Italians and Jews, and the reason was actually very similar, because they were building parallel institutions. The Italians had the mafia and the Jews have their own kind of thing. And you know, I used to think, I used to be very pro immigration libertarian, but I think that those Anglo Protestants back in the twenties, they actually had a legitimate reason to be afraid of Catholics and Jewish immigration, because if you get enough of these people in here and they built enough parallel institutions, it takes over the government, and you know, the demography is destiny and they just closed it off. It wasn't the libertarian thing to do. But this is just what societies do, so be it. And that's all I gotta say right now, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, When we're talking about the historical precedents of this, how there was certain immigration policies that were specifically put in place for Italians and those of Catholic descent, right, the Irish, things like this, that was done because kind of the same the same spirit was behind those laws being put into place, or at least attempted to is because they were worried that culturally they would not align with the American culture. And at the time, I think there may have been a case for that, especially because this was back when most of Europe was still under the control of monarchs, right, and most of these monarchs took their lead from the pope, which not all, not all, There were some Protestant nations out there. But you never heard anything about the German immigrants making their way to America and getting shit on like you did about the Irish and the Italian and the Polish. Right, there's reasons for that. They saw it as these people won't listen to the laws and the rules of this land. They're only going to listen to the pope. And how can we trust that if you're going to be in this country, you need to abuy it by the laws of this country and adhere to our president more than the Pope. So, at least in that day and age, that was the overarching theme. However, I would say that that was a bit I understand the mindset of it, but I disagree with it because I feel like Catholics and Protestants, while yes, there may be some dogmatic differences and some discrepancies as far as interpretation of the book, they're still reading out of the same book, right, And so we could see how America turned into the melting pot that it is when we get to the conversation of Islam. Their culture does not align by and large. By and large, it does not align with the majority of the cultures of the Western world, not just America. This is why we have the issues that we are having in Germany and in France and in Britain, all over Europe as a matter of fact. So yeah, to say that they're trying to do this in America, which they absolutely are raven as a matter of fact. The two things that I'm looking at right here that you posted these are the Instagram posts that you sent me earlier.
Speaker 14: Yes, So the first one is the children in Philadelphia going on about how they're going to be head people and all of that, and if you if you read in the comment section, one of the people that actually live in Philadelphia, like the one guy was talking about his he has multiple of these children going to a Catholic school where his kids go, and there's a lot of comments being talked about how like more and more people have Islamic people going to their Catholic schools, their private Christian schools, and then talk about, you know, they're pretty much Trojan horses kind of a vibe. And then the second one is of Michigan. What's going on in Michigan right now, and not only that, like a good place to look at what the culture has done is actually England and there's a place in England, and they actually did a whole series you can watch it on YouTube about people trying to go in like even just to document like what's happening and like to show that the police can't go into this area because they aren't Muslim, and then getting like forcibly attacked and removed and stopped like twenty feet into this invisible line inside England itself. Like they've taken over all sorts of areas. It's not just Germany, but multiple places are pushing them out as best as they can, because I mean, if you read their read the Koran, like their whole goal is to take over, and it's spreading and it's spread globally, and they're very strategic. They're having more children than anybody else, and it's you can't you can't kill an idea, and the idea is spreading like wildfire, and they really do want to take over and have create another Islamic country within America.
Speaker 1: Wow. All right, So we're going to play this clip right here. It is in the Arabic language, and I do not speak the Arab so I'm going to read these subtitles in English again for anybody who would like to see what we are talking about rather than just hear about it. Come to the Cajun Night at Patreon. The link is in the description below. All right, let's get into it here. The liberals ICE don't support the children. The children in question says, we will chop off their heads, we will liberate the sorrowful and the exalted. We will lead the army of a law fulfilling his promise, and we will subject them to the servants. They're all screaming, rebels, rebels, rebels. They're doing this little dance number they're throwing on these scarves, glorious steeds. Call us to lead us onto paths, leading us to the Alisade mosque. The blood of the martyrs, protect us. Paradise needs real men. Okay, that's happening in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. By the way, this little song and dance routine that these children are putting on about beheading these people and all these things. Then we go over here, says thanks to Obama and Biden, good job, liberals. This is not Iran. This video that we're watching here, people waving these flags. This is Dearborn, Michigan. That's the town that Sam was talking about. Earlier. That's like fifty seven percent Muslim. And there is a massive protest in the streets. People are waving every single flag that you can think of, as far as nations and statements. And I'm even a minute ago I saw Isis flag being waved. Yeah, that is. That's in Dearborn, Michigan. Out we have a militia group out in the streets doing a step dance. Wow. Yeah. Absolutely, this is the current state of America in the city of Dearborn, Michigan. And for anybody who doesn't know what Dearborn has got going on, I highly recommend you do a quick little Google search into it. You'll find all kinds of things. Tony, what you got, man?
Speaker 9: Okay, I was gonna interject a few things to defend some of these people. I didn't see any Isis flags in there. Also, the other thing about the alak Samsque is from twenty nineteen, So look, there is some bad behavior in this group. Overall, I'm not quite as afraid as you can, guys are I'd still want to keep out the new ones. Dearborn has been Muslim for a long time. It was going that way even ten or fifteen years ago. And I one a controversy I just read about today is they're going to name a street there after a guy named Osama Siblani. And I saw a lot of people posting about this, saying, oh, he's pro hesbaalat. Well, he moved to America in nineteen seventy six before Hesbala even existed, and he started a Muslim newspaper in Dearborn. And I think he's made some pro Hesbelah comments throughout the history of the conflict. And yeah, I see how some people would really hate that, but I think it's really not much of America's business. And yeah, well I want to prevent more of these people from coming in. I don't think this is quite as bad as it's being made out right now.
Speaker 1: My question is that they want to live in a land that has Sharia law, why don't they, you know, move to a country that has Sharia law, Like there's a good number of them out there.
Speaker 15: There's fifty two countries that I have showy a law as the dominant law. And if and Islam believes that shi a law is the divine law, that every country must have it. So that I also I sent you a video I text to you because I couldn't figure it out on the thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me see what you sent me here. But I mean it's the same thing. If you want to live by the Royce helped me out here, the Noah Hyde laws, what would be the laws that that most Jews like, regardless of sect or denomination or whatever, that most of them like would agree with.
Speaker 16: I mean, I would just say we're Revenic because the high laws for non Jews that want to follow just those seven categories.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what would the I mean Talmudic laws? Yeah, I mean Orthodox Yeah, okay. So like if somebody wanted to live in a country where that was the law the land, you would move to Israel, right Like, you wouldn't try to enforce that in a land where they don't recognize those laws. At the same thing as Sharia law conversations, if you want to live in a land that has the cast system and the Vedic system, you would move to India. That that just makes more sense to me. And I'm not saying that we need to kick out anybody who's different from us. I'm saying that if you live in a foreign land, then expect to live under foreign law. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Maybe there used to be a lot more communities in this country that would speak Lithuanian or Polish or Italian at the local level, and they would have their own local laws. There's at least one big town in New York called Carryos Joel, which speaks mostly Yiddish and Hungarian, and they're mostly Jewish there, and they're almost exclusively and the Homish community is another example, and they mostly mind their own business. I guess the complain is that what if these Muslims don't mind their own business and they want to impose these rules on the whole state, for example, And yeah, that would be a problem. But if they have a local town or neighborhood and they're all like that, there's one of those I've heard going up in Texas. We actually have a lot of Muslims here. They must like the climate, it must remind them of home.
Speaker 1: Oddly enough, where they're trying to set up it looks very desert esque. We're gonna be honest with you, I could see it.
Speaker 9: But to that point, sure, it's just gonna happen. Probably, But we've.
Speaker 1: Never had the Lithuanian and Polish groups try to do terrorism the world over, right, the people then they're speaking Yiddish, I mean the Upper East Jo, I can't speak the Upper East Side of New York City. The closest thing we have to them doing terroristic things is them digging tunnels during COVID, which is still something that we need to be concerned with. I'm not denying that, but also like that's the big shtick. They were digging tunnels. Meanwhile, there are multiple Islamic extremist groups that have put sleeper cells in this country, and there are aside from nine to eleven, the world over, there's multiple terrorist attacks that have been done by very similar groups. The Amish, like you said, they keep to themselves. These groups that are doing these things, speaking these languages, enforcing local laws in their communities. That's a local law for their community. They're not they're mining their own business. Islam is not a religion that is known for mining their own business. Like by and large, what you got, Sam. I tried finding the text. I can't pull it up on my phone as of with the computer up and things.
Speaker 12: But oh yeah, it's just it shows the NILEV and then it shut. It also shows them today twenty four years later, right like.
Speaker 13: A block from ground zero.
Speaker 12: The the local Muslim population is still on a fucking grade making with the fucking terroristic flags and shit. And I I I will fight to the death for anyone's freedom of speech and everything. I believe that is all that is all man's. And when I say man, I mean mankind. Yeah, but I believe that's every man, woman, and child's right.
Speaker 13: That's the God given right.
Speaker 12: But I also believe if you're where you find a terrorist flag and you stump the America flag, I have all fucking rights to put you at will introduce you to your God.
Speaker 1: See. I have no issue with the freedom of speech, even if it's something that I disagree with, including religious things like that. Fine. And again, I know Muslims personally. I have friends that are Muslims and came from Muslim countries and they live in this country. Now, you know what, They don't want America to become like the land they left. They still do their five prayers a day, they still worship a lot, they still see the prophet Muhammad as the guy. Like all the things. They're not wanting to enact for real law in America because it won't be America anymore. The majority of the Muslims I know, not granted, I don't know like thousands of Muslims, but the ones that I know are solid people, just trying to earn their daily bread and give their kids a better future. They're not out there waving flags like this. They're not out there trying to enact and enforce a law that this country doesn't recognize. There's clear lines here, you know. But anyway, all right, let's go to the next conversational piece. Still sticking on the Charlie Kirk conversation. Apparently in Toronto, a teacher is under investigation after allegedly showing the video related to Charlie Kirk's shooting. Again from Toronto, A teacher in Toronto school has been temporarily relieved of their duties after allegedly showing students a portion of a violent video quote unquote related to the shooting death of right wing commentator Charlie Kirk. The incident happened in Corvette Junior Public School on Thursday, says a letter sent to parents from Principal Jennifer Copd. Students in grades five and six were shown the video once after asking the teacher about a recent tragedy event in the United States, Copty said. The Toronto District School Board confirmed to CBC that the video was related to Kirk's death. It's a direct quote. While an investigation must still be conducted to learn all the details, the report of this incident is extremely troubling and completely unacceptable, Copty said in a letter. Since Friday, the teacher has been relieved of all teaching responsibilities while an investigation is underway, said Copy's letter, adding that they will not be at the school. Okay, just so we're all clear here, the teacher in question was showing the shot and the blood spurts on repeat for two hours to a group of ten year olds. That's the issue. It's not just showing the incident one time and the kids were all frazzled by it and they went home and told their parents. The teacher played it on repeat to basically make a statement to these children. You be the judge of what that statement was. Toronto is not known for being a very conservative city. Teachers are not known for being typically conservative minded. There are exceptions to these things. I understand that, but overall, you know, I'm just gonna say that, for instance, I don't want my children seeing that. I really don't, and I'm sure that at least one of my children has seen the video at some point in the last week. I get that that being said, the teachers should not be showing gore porn two children. That absolutely shouldn't be the way. Now, if you're gonna talk about what happened to the class, okay, you want to talk about some a very big story that's going on in the world right now, all right, I get that you shouldn't be showing the video over and over and over and over again for two hours. That's extreme. That teacher deserves to be fired, and I'm happy that they have been relieved of their teaching duties. All right, Before I move on to the tech sector, does anybody have anything else that they would like to bring up in reference to the Charlie Kirk conversation.
Speaker 16: I think the only thing that I'd like to say is it for the most where I don't know or think that Israel's involved, whether that's because I'm the local Jewish correspondent or just my own personal opinion, it has a lot of enemies. If they if they were to try to get rid of absolutely every single person, then what kind of where would that be? And I don't really think that they have much to gain, especially since the overwhelming majority.
Speaker 10: Of people blame Israel is Jus for things anyway, So it doesn't make sense. One of the things that you have reiterated it in past episodes are specifically who has the most to gain? And in this case, I think it was extremely bad timing and I don't see them having that they gained anything from this.
Speaker 1: I agree with you also the whole conversation about Israel having something to do with Charlie Kirk's death and all these things. Two weeks ago, well two weeks prior to him being shot and killed, he was giving a talk, I want to say it was at a university and they had a Jewish guy come up and ask about anti Semitism. Charlie Kirk very clearly said that there are groups of people on the internet these days that blame Israel and the Jews for everything. He said that this was demonic and straight from the depths of hell. That is a direct quote from Charlie Kirk two weeks prior to him being shot. And the people that are spitting this rhetoric about how this was clearly Net and Yahoo because he was pissed off at him. They talk about months ago he had issues in a big falling out with Net and Yahoo and this, this and this. Yeah, his perspective shifted on the way that is going down, but he never wavered in his support of Israel as a as a nation, and he definitely was no hater of the Jews. So I just I don't know. People are gonna make their own assertions and assessments on this thing based off of their own biases. I myself have my own biases, and I acknowledge that, But I still I'm not saying that there is zero shot that Moussad had nothing to do with it. I'm saying that as of this moment, with even the even more and more research I've done into it, I just cannot see the connections. I really can't, uh, Sam, go ahead, I really don't.
Speaker 13: I can understand.
Speaker 12: I talked about how I thought it was being and averything just based on I don't think.
Speaker 4: He himself actually orchestrated or anything.
Speaker 12: I just find the timing very coincident, bental and all. But I don't understand why everybody as the Jews for everything.
Speaker 4: I understand that they have.
Speaker 12: They have a hand and key to play wind with the end times and all bike the Jews on the like these mastercasts it a evil, demonic people that they are God's first chosen people did because to them we.
Speaker 13: Have the light the blove line of Jesus.
Speaker 1: So to answer that question would take a good long history lesson that we don't have time for this evening. I will say that when it comes to anti Semitic rhetoric, that is not a American concept and it predates Nazi Germany. Hel Martin Luther wrote a book called The Truth on Jews after he nailed his ninety nine ethos or thesis or whatever to the church doors. The helped me out, Tony, I know, I probably butchered that one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And it was called of the Jews and their Lives.
Speaker 1: The Jews in their Lives, that's right, And that book is also banned in the United States. You can find it, you got to know where to look, though, And my point is though anti Semitic rhetoric has been around for centuries, it's that is not a new concept. It's just kind of getting a new wave in the past few decades.
Speaker 12: Like the the anti Semitic like they like to throw, uh the analogy that I've heard a lot growing up and everything but color for people. Okay, oh, like that if you say the guy he gets he gets kicked out of one hundred and nine bars, Is it the bar's fall or is it the guy's fault?
Speaker 1: Well, when you put it, when you put into a different perspective, that every one of those one hundred and nine bars only allowed him to drink ever clear straight from the bottle. Yeah, that that changed the perspective a bit, does it not?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 12: And and then they want to say, why, well, this is the Jews all the reason why we have have ridges on our coins. I'm like, yeah, I so I understand the Jusually or whatever, but like, you can't blame every little thing on the Jews, dude.
Speaker 1: The ridges on the coin are so that they could get a Yeah, it was for clipping, but also so that they could know when it was time to take the old coins out of circulation. There was like a way to tell whear and tear. I've collected coins for a good portion of my life. The reason why America started putting ridges on the coins is because they could take that as like a litmus test, so to speak, of when it is time to take old coins out of circulation. There's a reason why it's very difficult to find a quarter from nineteen thirty five these days, because as they would make their way to banks, they would take them out of circulation and basically de mill them. That's where that started from. But clearly it was because of other other reasons, depending on who you ask. But yeah, I heard it.
Speaker 12: I have a nineteen like twenty week penny of whether it's it's a double headed Abraham Lincoln.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, that's probably worth some serious money. Have you gotten it appraised?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: And I'm not going to Oh you should get it a praised, Dude, I won't.
Speaker 13: Because in that I feel like that's going to put a tugget on my back. And my house has been broken.
Speaker 4: My house been broken in twice already.
Speaker 13: I ain't no fair enough.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, Royce. I saw you were about to say something.
Speaker 16: No, I was just making a comment.
Speaker 10: We did it.
Speaker 11: Here.
Speaker 1: You go lean into it, Royce. I like it.
Speaker 4: I like help in your case. Bubble allegations.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I know for sure, that's why everyone. While I like going by the U just for shog yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I just have one more comment about the Charlie Kirk situation. Everyone's probably her about the text messages that allegedly were sent between Robinson and his roommate that like nobody's believing in.
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen this, Yeah, we talked about last night or I think yeah, it was last night's episode. So it apparently, you know, the furry trans boyfriend roommate in him had this big text dialogue where he like admitted it outright now, I'm not saying that I believe that's actual correspondence or not. If it is, that is a sheer emission of guilt. I did watch the first court hearings today of him, and I think it was like only like a little fifteen minute ten minute clip of it or something like that. And he has been very uncooperative with the police. His trans boyfriend, however, has been extremely cooperative with the police. Look, I'm not and again I'm not saying that there are certain aspects of the story that make no sense to me. There absolutely is. On just being a conspiracy nut and looking at the story about the rifle and the breakdown and wrapping in a towel and jumping down and the changing of the clothes, and I can see that there is some sort of chicanery afoot here. I'm with that. I'm not saying that there wasn't some sort of a foreign actor involved. It's very possible. All I'm saying is that as of right now, I can see no evidence of that. That's just my two sents. I know that there's a lot of people in the comments section that really really disagree with me, and they are pissed, and that's fine. But see, that's also another portion of this, a lot of people who are very angry at the things that I'm saying. Isn't that kind of why Charlie Kirk died because of his fight for freedom of speech and respectful dialogue. Just food for thought anyway, All right, let's move on to the next conversation. NASA says that the Mars rover discovered potential biosignatures last year. Now they discovered it last year. I don't know why they are just now bringing it up, but I thought this was interesting as hell. Allegedly they found signs of life on Mars. Now, this is very small bio life, more like a bacteria or something like that, but life nonetheless, and I found it interesting, so let's get into it. A sample collected by NASA's Perseverance Mars rover from an ancient dry riverbed in Ja Zero Crater could preserve evidence of ancient microbial life. Taken from a rock named Cheva Cheyava, Yeah, Chejava Falls last year, the sample, called a Sapphire Canyon, contains potential biosignatures. According to a paper published Wednesday in the journal Nature, a potential biosignature is a substance or structure that might have a biological origin but requires more data to further study before a conclude, which can be reached about the absence or presence of life. Direct quote here. This finding by Perseverance, launched under President Trump in his first term, is the closest we have ever come to discovering life on Mars. The identification of a potential biosignature on the red planet is a groundbreaking discovery and no one will advance or our under excuse me, and one that will advance our understanding of Mars, said Acting NASA Administrator Sean Duffy. NASA's commitment to conducting gold standard science will continue as we pursue our goal of putting American boots on Mars's rocky soil so over under on this one, they say that they found some sort of evidence of this and we can We're going to get more into it here the scientific community. No one is dismissing it, but no one is also staking their claim on this to say that yes, this is absolutely one percent proof of life on Mars, even though this signal couldn't have been made unless it was from some sort of living organism. But it's like, because you are then diving into the realm of what some might call koukery or quackery. No sciences or academic is really willing to put their name on this, but everybody can acknowledge that you can't. You can't sidestep it either, So I think it's pretty fascinating. Perseverance came upon chevaiah Chiava Jesus Chiava Falls in July twenty twenty four while exploring the Bright Angel Formation, a set of rocky outcrops in the northern and southern edges of Neret. The Vallis and Ancient River valley measuring a quarter mile wide, that was carved by water rushing into the Zero crater long ago. This finding is the director's oult of NASA's efforts to strategically plan, develop and execute a mission but able to deliver exactly this type of science the identification of a potential biosignature on Mars, said Nicki Fox, Associate Administrator, Science Mission Directorate at NASA Headquarters in Washington. With the publication of this peer reviewed result, NASA makes the data available to the wider science community to further study or to confirm or refute its biological potential. The rover science instruments found that the formation's sedimentary rocks are composed of clay and silt, which on Earth are excellent preservers of past microbial life. They are also rich in organic carbon, sulfur, oxidized iron or rust, and phosphorus. The combination of chemical compounds we found in the Bright Angel formation could have been a rich source of energy for microbial metabolisms, said the Perseverance scientist Joel Hurwitz of Stonybrook University, New York, a lead author on the paper. But just because we saw all these compelling chemical signatures in the data didn't mean we had a potential biosignature. We need to analyze what the data could mean first. To collect the data on this rock were Perseverance PixL which is a planetary ch for X ray lithrow litho chemistry, and Sherlock which is scanning habitable habitable and rather environments with raman and luminescence for organics and chemicals instruments WOW all right. While investigating Chejava Falls and arrowhead shaped rock measured three point two feet by two feet, they found what appeared to be colorful spots. These spots on the rock could have been left behind by microbial life if it had been used the raw ingredients the organic carbon the sulfur and phosphorus in the rock as an energy source. In higher resolution images, the instruments found a distinct pattern of minerals arranged into reaction fronts, which is a point of contact where chemical and physical reactions occur. The team called le Leopard spots. The spots carried the signature of two iron rich minerals, viventine vivinite rather and gregite, which is hydrated iron phosphate and iron sulfide. Vivianite is frequently found on Earth in sediments, peat bogs and around de kaying organic matter. Similarly, certain forms of microbial life on Earth can produce gregite. So again, they are all saying that this sample that was found. They're not saying this is one hundred percent proof of some sort of microbial life, but they are saying that this is some of the telltale signs that microbial life at one point in time existed on Mars. And I think that's kind of cool. Who knows, maybe there was a little bit more going on on Mars, way back before any kind of written history we have. I don't know. I'm hoping that they do some more research into this, and maybe they start publishing the papers, and maybe some scientists start actually hedging their bets in this direction. We shall see. Speaking of space, I think this is worth mentioning sixty million dollar orbital platform the US Space Force and gravit Gravitics develop up aircraft carrier that launches satellites directly from Earth's orbit. The United States is pioneering a revolutionary orbit aircraft carrier project in collaboration with Gravitics, aiming to transform satellite deployment and bolster national security amidst escalating global tensions. They're making a space satellite carrier. I was gonna say aircraft carrier, but that's not accurate. They're essentially making a satellite carrier group that's going to be able to just pop out satellites, and that's that's freaking wild. Sixty million dollars though, I know what you're thinking. That seems like it's a really low amount for such a drastic, you know, attempt for a project, and it is because this is actually just going to get some blueprints off the ground. So the US government is cool with spending sixty million dollars for blueprints for a potential project that will not be completed or even started under the Trump administration. I think it's interesting that he's cutting all this funding from all these other things with DOGE, but then spending sixty million on a Star Wars esque project. I think it's cool, don't get me wrong, But also bro what anyway, let's get into it here. In a move that underscores it's commitment to maintaining space superiority, the United States is pioneering the development of an orbital aircraft carrier. This ambitious project is a collaboration between the US Space Force and Gravitics, a ford thinking startup. Funny that a tech startup. I'm just I don't know who owns it, but man, I just feel like I could have a one to three shot of guessing, you know. But anyway, The initiative is design to revolutionize the way satellites are deployed and protected, providing strategic advantages in the ever evolving domain of space amidst rising global tensions. This endeavor highlights the critical importance of space in national security and international relations, setting the stage for a new era in technology advancement and defend strategy. The vision behind the Orbital Aircraft Carrier The concept of an orbital aircraft carrier is an initiative innovative leap in satellite deployment technology. Grevitix, with funding from the US Space Force, is spearheading this sixty million dollar project. The primary aim is to facilitate the direct launch of satellites from Earth's orbit, a process that promises to be more efficient and responsive than traditional rocket launches. By eliminating the dependence on ground based launches, the US military can ensure a rapid, agile response to national security threats, which is increasingly vital in today's geopolitical climate. This initiative is not just about technological prowess. It reflects a strategic vision to maintain a robust orbital presence with potential space arms race on the horizon. Having a pre positioned platform in the orbit provides flexibility and security. The ability to deploy satellites as needed allows the US to address both immediate threats and long term strategic objectives. This project positions the United States at the cutting edge of space technology, reinforcing its commitment to maintain leadership in this critical area. Now Darmount enhancing space security and superiority, The orbital aircraft carrier by Gravitics is designed to offer a secure environment for satellites, protecting them from the harsh conditions of space. This unpressurized setup ensures the safety of satellite batteries and sensitive electronics, which is crucial in an era where electronic warfare and cyber threats are prevalent. By providing a shielded environment, the carrier enhances the US's space security capabilities significantly. Additionally, the carrier's ability to conceal satellites from adversaries offers a tactical advantage. As Gravitics CEO Colin Dowan. Damn, you know, it's funny that that was actually one of the three names that came to mind. This development is a game changer in aligning with the Space force sus mission of achieving orbital dominance. The project not only strengthens military capabilities, but also sets a precedent for future technological advancements in space exploration. Such advancements could redefine how nations approach space security and defense. They do talk about some public and private partnerships here. Gravidics, alongside Axiom Space, is developing both defence and commercial solutions, including a pressurized space module. This dual approach highlights the growth importance of collaborative effort between private companies and government entities in advancing space technology. Well, you know you would see that whenever you have a bunch of tech bros getting real close and tight in DC right now. Interesting that these tech startups are going to start getting crazy government contracts for space tech. I could see this the future of space exploration. Here, the emergence of technologies like the orbital aircraft carrier marks the beginning of a new era in space exploration. This said advancement has the potential to transform security, surveillance, and communication paradigms, impacting both military operations and private sector involvement, as the US Space Force and companies like Gravitic to prepare for the future challenges. The implications of these innovations are vast as the United States continues to push the boundaries of space technology. The collaboration between the US Space Force and gravid it signifies a promising step forward between the US Space Force and griv excuse me, but by redefining satellite deployment and enhancing space security. The orbital aircraft carrier project is said to have a lasting impact on national defense and aternational relations. Like we said earlier, all right, so anyway, I just think that's cool. You know, maybe is it a little bit wasteful as far as the money's concerned. Potentially? Maybe? Is it also still really really cool that we're gonna have an aircraft carrier that launches satellites just out there in space. Yes, I think that's rather awesome. But you know, I'm a big proponent of spending more money on the military, and I gotta say I really do like the Space Force. I think that's just the coolest thing ever that we actually have an entire apartment of the military designated for space now for defensive purposes, yes, but also just in general. And again, I don't know how many of you have looked into what the Guardian's dress blue uniforms look like. They are only second to the Marine Corps dress blues. I know I'm a little biased in that opinion, but I think everybody, hands down could agree that the Marine Corps dress blues are the sexiest uniform that the US military has to offer. Right below that is the Space Force Guardians dress blue uniforms. Just my hot take, and I stand on that. But anyway, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 11: So does this mean that we can we can actually have like space pirates psych in Star Wars? Because if so, I'm down to fuck up some clankers in space bubble.
Speaker 1: You know, it's very interesting that you bring up clankers. We will be talking about a clanker that is currently a under head of state in Albania. But yeah, I to your point though about space pirates and things. This does at least give the possibility that that is a real thing that could happen.
Speaker 13: Yes.
Speaker 11: Also, I can't help but to think that when we branch off, when a sect of humans go to Mars.
Speaker 4: It's inevitable if you.
Speaker 11: Believe that that spaces uh in fact will are not faking gay. I personally believe that we are never gonna leave this fucking ball. But just to go along with the hypothetics, if say a sect of human goes to Mars in a couple hundred years, they're full fledged Martians. Now where the other things where sister, Plants where sister at that point where different tribes. Probably we've probably adapted in different ways, but we're still quote unquote humans with.
Speaker 13: Others and everything.
Speaker 17: But that was then I cannot help but to think that it's going to be an interplanetary war and everything, and we fuck up each other because one it could Earth would be seen as, oh, there's the true home plant.
Speaker 4: They have all the whistlers, they have everything. Well, we're just a walker race sent in exile. They could be viewed as like that too.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: There's tons of theories as far as like how they would colonize Mars. I have heard it proposed, and I don't know how accurate this is, but there is a proposal to say that they would treat Mars like the English at one point treated Australia and basically send only criminals there and then.
Speaker 4: I mean that would be effective, but could be But then that.
Speaker 11: That's eugenic son of itself quote unquote, you could be deemed as argued as that.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe, But Australia's doing pretty well overall. I mean they, yeah, they're still part of the British Commonwealth and things, but they the criminals that went to Australia and exile essentially, and we're sent there to colonize and to populate Australia. Australia is doing pretty okay on the global stage right now. They have their issues, of course, but overall, if that was to happen and the criminals actually turned to Mars into a destination, I mean, it's not like there's no historic precedence for something like that. Go ahead, Royce, I'll see your hand too.
Speaker 4: Funny thing.
Speaker 16: So, first of all, as far as Australia, I don't believe any felons are allowed to visit there, which is fairly which is very ironic since they were going to say prison colony, but now you're a fella, now shall not go to Australia, which is.
Speaker 1: Very iron I'm not sure if it's all felons or if it I think it depends on what the felony is. Right, So like if you if your felony was a nonviolent crime and not a drug related crime, I think you might be okay. Like if you did jail time for like income tax evasion, I don't think I'll show you has an issue with you. I could be wrong and maybe it is a blanket policy, but go ahead.
Speaker 10: I would have to look into it.
Speaker 16: But it's just that was regardless of whether it's a major or a minor crime, which is fairly, fairly ironic.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 16: Second, as far as the Mars conversation, randomly, there.
Speaker 10: Is a fantastic series of books with the.
Speaker 16: Beginning one called Red Rising, which is essentially about the colonization of Mars.
Speaker 10: And then you actually have a.
Speaker 16: Cast system depending on what's what color your skin is. It's like the very very low the reds all the way up to the golds, which are like the cream of the crop. It's it's a sci fi series, but it's also a great, great series.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm gonna have to look into that. Sam, your hands raised? What's up?
Speaker 4: He was talking?
Speaker 11: He was talking about if I forget the point, but about the them going across the thing I got, I can't help but to think that if we do go up and we do try to colonize it and it's called a penal colony for a prison a word, it's a bunch of felons.
Speaker 4: But nou Yeah Australia.
Speaker 11: Uh you that the usso's, Uh that Jay and Jimmy Usso and their cousin Jacob, they were they actually had a pool w W had to do a lot of hoops and everything just to get the the Simons to be able to go international. Just not just from America loopholes and everything, because I'll have felonies and everything, but because the USO's both have DUIs and everything, they couldn't go.
Speaker 4: They they couldn't.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 11: They had a hard time getting in Australia. They had a hard time.
Speaker 4: Getting into Canada.
Speaker 18: And it's the reason why is of the Australia is because they don't want They already have enough problems as it is with the own people down there, and just the fucking wildlife wants to kill them.
Speaker 13: That's where the devil went to fucking play.
Speaker 4: Oh then it's that they already have a hard time with that.
Speaker 11: They don't want to have it just dombasses to come from over from America that likes to get part turned up and funck shit up.
Speaker 4: And I say that as a blanket.
Speaker 11: Toma crop for all Americans, because you get jack Nant, you get Jim Beam and me and Hank Williams on I'm gonna do some wild ship.
Speaker 4: I can't help it.
Speaker 1: I mean, like I said, I don't know if it's all felonies or some or whatever, but I didn't know about that. But with the USOS, I don't really pay much attention to the w.
Speaker 11: W oh he's in them as an example, but that it actually happens because Australia it's pretty much a blanket part policy.
Speaker 4: Gotcha, maisearch?
Speaker 1: Very good, Very well. Okay, moving on to the next conversation. Let's talk about Russia. The war in Ukraine is still going on. The two week Special Military Operation is rapidly approaching its three year anniversary, and Russia is running out of ammunition. I know, shocking, But now Russia is they're going to say offering to buy back their S four hundred air defense rockets from Turkey that they sold them in twenty seventeen. They are begging in borderline, demanding them back. Let's learn a little bit about this together, shall we?
Speaker 19: All right, and our next story is about Turkey now. Reports suggests that Russia has approached Turkey with the proposal to buy back the S four hundred air defense systems it's sold to Anchor in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: The reason inventory shortages.
Speaker 19: And increasing demand from third countries. The story was first reported with Anchora open to the plan as it seeks to circumvent US sanctions. This even as Anchor is yet to officially confirm this. Ukrainian military news Side Military said that there is positive attitude towards Moscow's offer as well among Turkish officials. The S four hundred it's a long range surface to air missile defense system which was developed by Russia. It can track and target aircraft drone missiles up to four hundred kilometers away. Moscow has used it to strengthen its own air defenses, especially in areas bordering NATO countries. It is battle tested and is considered one of the most advanced air defense platforms in the world. This request comes as Turke, which is a NATO member, has been developing its own air defense system, called the Steel Dome. This will reduce Turkey's reliance on Russian technology. Now, Russia appears to be in short supply of its own domesily made and supplied S four hundreds, and is reportedly considering buying back these S four hundred systems, which had sold to tur K back in twenty seventeen. These were delivered in twenty nineteen for two point five billion dollars following its unsuccessful attempts to buy US Patriot systems. Although Turkish present recheptap Erdua announced the systems would be fully operational by April twenty twenty, Anchor still does not actively use them. They were never integrated into NATO, their missiles are already halfway through their shelf life, and maintenance costs pose a burden for Anchor at this time. At that time, the deal had resulted in a spat with the US as well, and saw Ancor being excluded from the F thirty five program and the imposition of sanctions that followed. Now, at a time when NATO unity is being tested, getting rid of the S.
Speaker 1: Four hundred would make it easier.
Speaker 19: For Turkey to resume talks of the United States, and that's for the F sixteen fighter jets and to seekree admission into the F thirty five program as well. So this is not the first time the fate of TURKEY'SES four hundreds has surfaced internationally. In twenty twenty three, the then Foreign Minister maybe Lukovasulu.
Speaker 1: Had said that the US has asked.
Speaker 19: Ankra to send the S four hundreds to Ukraine, a proposal that Ankra strongly rejected. For Russia, the interest is simple. It is to replenish its own stockpile. With increasing Ukraine drawn attacks as well as growing demand for these systems, it shouldn't come as a surprise that Russia would want it back at this point.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that was the overall breakdown of it. But we're going to get back into it here. So for two point five billion dollars, right, Turkey made this order to Russia for these weapons systems, and they are battle tested. That is a correct statement. How well they actually function. I mean, we can look at how well the war is going and have that conversation, but neither here nor there and now, because because of their inventory issues and their inability to keep up with demands, Russia is asking to buy them back, and Turkey is kind of on the side of selling them back to them because maintenance costs alone are about to become a financial burden that they don't want. And at this point they've probably been able to reverse engineer this system and make something of their own, because, like she said, Turkey's in the process of developing their iron dome or steel dome or whatever they're gonna call it. It's basically the same concept that Trump is saying, with America having a golden dome, Israel has their iron dome. Turkey is trying to do something of a very similar nature. Now, Turkey is NATO's resonant bad boy, right Nobody fully trusts Turkey, but they also see them as a necessary evil for a whole list of reasons that we don't have time to get into right now. There's a lot of pros and a lot of cons when it comes to Turkey, always has been, always will be. When Turkey made this deal to buy Russian weapons, most NATO was really mad at them for this, but this was before the Ukrainian conversation was going down, so they really had no leg to stand on as far as that goes. They tried buying US Patriots systems, but we were not willing to sell them to Turkey because well they're Turkey and we don't fully trust them, so we didn't want them to have some of our most premier tech in the military defense conversation, so they went to Russia. Now Russia cannot keep up with demands. Not only that, they just pushed back the order to India by two years. I think that India just made and they may even talk about in this article. I think they just made a I want to say it was like either thirteen billion or thirty five billion. I feel like I'm getting something wrong here. They made a big deal to buy some S four hundreds from Russia and that was supposed to be ready for them in the next three years, and Russia just pushed that order back another two So it's gonna be about five years before India gets the order that they already paid for. So let's just dive in, shall we. This is from Newsweek Face with Military equipment Shortages. Russia wants to buy back air defense systems it sold NATO member Turkey over half a decade ago, it has reported. Turkish media said Moscow had approached Ankara or Ankora with as proposal to buy back the S four hundred systems delivered in twenty nineteen, and a deal that caused ruckus in the NATO Alliance and prompted the US to expel Turkey from its F thirty five fighter jet program. So that was the deal. We were about to sell Turkey some F thirty five's. Now they were gonna be nerved a bit fine, but that's still a thing. Not many nations have a F thirty five in their air wing, right. We don't sell that to just anybody. And Turkey had finally gotten to a point to where we were kind of cool with them having some of our tech. Now the US has said, never mind, you ain't getting no F thirty five's. Granted that's not the most premier. The F twenty two would be the most premier air killing machine that we have in our arsenal. Problem is that has not been tested yet because there hasn't been a threat that warrants an F twenty two to come out of the hangar to intercept. But the F thirty five is the one that really sees most of the action as far as that goes these days. And then we decided, never mind, Turkey. If you're gonna make a deal with Russia right now as they are doing this shit to Ukraine and we as a NATO alliance need to stick together. You're not getting any F thirty fives, so you can do your own deal in that. Moving on here, it says Russia wants the systems back, and Turkish officials are open to the idea, according to reports which have not been confirmed by Ankara or Moscow. Not gonna try to pronounce that name, but a analyst with the Istanbul based boss Fororus Observed told Newsweek Tuesday they should have never been purchased wyat matters. In twenty seventeen, Turkey signed a two point five billion dollars deal with Russia for two two S four hundred Triumph systems, which were delivered two years later. Following on Car's frustration with the US and NATO over the refusal to sell the Patriot systems the Russian military in a NATO I'm sorry, a Russian system in a NATO country dented the US Turkey defense ties, and Washington removed on Kara from its F thirty five fighter jet program and imposed a countering America's adversaries through Sanctions Act Sanction Katsa, as it's known. Moscow is seeking to replenish equipment lost to Ukraine, and Akara is developing its own indigenous air defense systems, the Steel Dome. This deal could potentially reset relations between on Kara and Washington. As a result, Turkish media outlet Nephis reported that Russia had approached Turkey with a proposal to repurchase the S four hundred air defense system in it's sold to Onkara. The S four hundred Triumph is a missile launcher and multi layered mobile fortress designed for use against aircraft, drones, crewise missiles, and ballistic missiles. Having Moscow's flagship long range air defense system on NATO territory caused unease in the Alliance amid fears they could compromise the F thirty five fighter jets, and so Washington responded with sanctions. Turkish President Irdowin I'm gonna say, I don't know how to pronounce his first name, said the systems would be fully operational by twenty twenty, but they are still not used and high maintenance costs have made them a burden for Onkara. Issik told Newsweek that these systems were incompatible with Turkey's radar systems and that their purchase was an unfortunate decision. Military e, a Ukrainian military news website, reported that Turkish officials had expressed a positive attitude towards Moscow's proposal Onkara. Selling the systems back to Russia would ease its talks with Washington for F sixteen jets and its attempts to be readmitted to the F thirty five program. Meanwhile, Russia, which does not have S four hundreds in reserve, well, I mean they did at one point, you know, would benefit from boosting stocks lost in Ukraine. The deal would also help Russia struggle to meet its commitments to other S four hundred buyers, such as India. Turkey Today reported the news comes as Turkey is developing its own steel dome system, with Isak saying that the Turkish government places great importance on developing technologies domestically. So, I mean, we could get into what the people are saying, but honestly, we could pretty much already guess. Russia is in the hurt locker as far as keeping up with their demand on the war that they started, and they are trying to buy back anything that they can to try to keep the fight alive. You know, hey, Turkey probably will sell it back because extra change is good, and they again have probably already reverse engineered these things to have an indigit air defense system, so for them, it's really no skin off their nose. They pretty much hailed it on loan for a while. Royce, what you.
Speaker 16: Got just something smart ass and stupid.
Speaker 10: I think Turkey wasted a perfectly good opportunity to call it the Thanksgiving Dome.
Speaker 1: The you know, I when I was a kid, I was curious if there were turkeys in Turkey and maybe that's what the name came from. There are but it's not. But I agree that could have been clearly of the Thanksgiving Dome. But America is one of the only nations that really celebrates that, and Turkey does not like us at all. They see us as a necessarily necessary evil as much as we do. But yeah, I'm witch you, that would have been pretty funny.
Speaker 11: What you got, Sam, Turkey is the mad hitting stamp child of this fucked up merriage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. Like they're the one nation in NATO that no NATO country likes. But they all deal with, because there have been a few times historically speaking where they have come through in very clutch situations. But then they go off and do their own ship anyway on the back end. So it's like they don't screw any NATO country over, but they are certainly not in keeping with what's best for NATO as a whole by any means.
Speaker 11: They're the remnants of the Autumn Empire.
Speaker 4: They were, they were the Axe, they were the Axis powers in World War One.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's very true. It's very true. The Ottoman Empire which is now Turkey.
Speaker 11: So I mean they actually, uh, the Ottoman Empire, fun fact, was the last uh. They were some of the last people to stop doing the slave trade, which actually there are more slaves today and it's still being practiced over in the Middle East, but there's more slaves today, around forty million slaves today. That that's four times the amount at the height of the Roman Empire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, half of them is sex slaves.
Speaker 1: That's very true. Mauritania, which is an African country, is the only country left that actually has like full on slavery and they're not shy about it. If you look at them up they will say that they outlawed slavery a couple of decades ago. It's not that's not very accurate. They may have changed the laws a bit to where you can't outright by slaves, but you can still own them and breed them and like not sell them, but like trade them. And it's it's very very messy. And that's an African nation. But yeah, a lot of Arab countries do in fact have slave trades still to this day. And like you said, over half is for sex slavery. And I also found this out recently. Korea. You wouldn't think of Korea as being a bastion for slavery, but Korea actually has the August unbroken chain of slave ownership in history, an unbroken chain of fifteen hundred years, over fifteen hundred years of them owning, buying, selling human slaves chattel slavery. You wouldn't think of that when you think of Korea, not North Korea, I mean just like the Korean peninsula as a whole. But that is absolutely a fact. I just found that out like last week. I thought that was interesting. But anyway, all right, moving back onto the Russian conversation, as they are seriously in the hurt locker for weapons. This I thought was really funny. Russia sends a t ninety ms tank from an exhibition to the front line. So essentially there was a military exposition or exposit exhibition jeezus that was being held in the United Arab Emirates right, and Russia sent a teen ninety ms that was like one of their more premier tanks, and it was on display at the International Defense Exhibition in twenty twenty five. The tank, painted initially a desert camouflage for IDA ex twenty twenty five, was returned to Russia, repainted in standard army green and sent to combat. According to sources, the vehicle we first presented abroad was upgraded with the significant experience gained during the special military operation they still call it that. It was transferred to our troops and almost the same configuration as presented at the exhibition in the UAE. The only change was the color from the exhibition desert camouflage to the standard army green. The company said, so Russia's not even shy about the fact that they were running so low on equipment and munitions and all these things that even their floor model They're only one floor model that they let go for an exhibition event. They had to call back so it could be sent to the front lines. That is embarrassing. I'm just saying, as Russia keeps saying that they can totally keep up with demand and they're not seeing any real struggles, and all these things all evidence to the contrary on that the ts developed by Era vogonvod Yup is a modernized export version of the T ninety, featuring enhanced protection, improved optics, and increased firepower. Defence Blog noted that using the same vehicle for both demonstration and combat is unusual in the defense industry, where show models are typically reserved for foreign buyers. Yeah, a bit unhusual, bro, But anyway, anyway, enough dunking on Russia. They do it to themselves a lot. But I just thought it was funny. They're trying to buy back their own weapons from Turkey because they're running out. They have none left, and they have lost so many tanks that they are calling up not only their reserves, but even the floor model that was only meant to be used for exhibition. I think that's funny. All right, Now, let's get into this wild, wild conversation that's going down in Albania. Albania just appointed the world's first AI minister. Now, in America, when we hear a minister, we usually think this is of a certain religion. But please keep in mind that a lot of other nations don't have a secretary of defense. They have a minister of defense. They don't have a secretary of state. They have a minister of state. Right, That's why you see mod and Mos and Moe and all these single minister of the economy and all these things when it comes to foreign nations. So Albania just appointed their first AI, essentially secretary of a department of their government. The future is now, let's learn more together and.
Speaker 20: Tonight in the future of everything from whether and natural disaster monitoring to policy advising and clerical automation. Artificial intelligence is quietly re shaping how governments operate. But while most countries are keeping AI behind the scenes, one nation just gave it a seat at the table.
Speaker 1: So we got an AI minister, like a human minister for AI in your country right now, like an actual AI as a minister.
Speaker 7: Our AI overlords are here right now, and they're in Albania.
Speaker 19: She's going to be in charge of public procurements.
Speaker 13: I'm trying to stamp out corruption.
Speaker 12: It doesn't have an ego, It makes your mistakes, doesn't take a salary.
Speaker 8: That's the future we're living in.
Speaker 1: A minister clanker, He don't you dare say that that's our minister you're talking about.
Speaker 20: And Garrett Devink joins US now tech reporter for the Washington Post. Uh So, Garrett, what exactly does this AI minister do and what sort of decisions ultimately are we expecting it to make?
Speaker 8: I mean answer.
Speaker 21: So, Albania, they have announced that they now have this AI minister who will be in charge of procurement. So you know, this is something in a lot of countries, including Albania, has been, you know, a place where corruption has happened. When governments spend money, sometimes the deal goes to someone who might have you know, a cousin and a brother in the government.
Speaker 8: And so Nia Grubin said, if we just put.
Speaker 21: An AI in charge of all that, we won't have that kind of corruption anymore.
Speaker 8: But you know, it's unclear exactly how this is going to work.
Speaker 21: I don't think that this AI is in charge of the public treasury going to be actually signing the checks. So I do think that, you know, corruption could still be a problem here, regardless of the AI branding around it.
Speaker 20: So in terms of how this would work, right, and there's the potential that some of this is maybe I don't know, I don't know if gimmick is the right word, but maybe there is a messaging effort here as well. That often is the case in politics, right, But in theory, if this were to be really moving forward in a serious fashion and something were to go wrong, who would be responsible? Is there going to be a person who actually oversees this and or is working day to day on how it deals within plan?
Speaker 21: Yeah, I mean I would hope that people of Albania would hold their human politicians responsible for anything that goes wrong. I do think there's a really interesting question here, which is can we use technology more and more in government to kind of make things go faster and to be more fair.
Speaker 8: And people have been making this argument for a long.
Speaker 21: Time that if you sort of set up technical systems that can evaluate things that you know, maybe are transparent, that are sort of arm's length from actual people doing that evaluation, doing that decision making. Then that kind of you know, holds out this hope of you know, maybe a more technocratic, fair form of government. But of course the devil is sort of in the details. And I don't necessarily think either that the technology is there yet. You can't take even the most advanced AI model that we have right now and say, hey, go, you know, make this complicated decision for an entire country. You can say you want to do it, but the technology is not quite there yet, and so people still need to be involved in making the final decision and kind of tweaking the AI And of course that's where you have you know, human error, human bias, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 20: It is fascinating stuff and certainly something a lot of us will be watching.
Speaker 1: Garrett, Yeah, you bet your ass we'll be watching it now. This is from a Balkan insight. Let's read a little bit about this. Without legal frameworks and safeguards, the decision to appoint an AI entity as a minister entrusted with sensitive tasks is ambitious but fraught with danger. Albania drew international attention last week when Prime Minister Eddie Rama announced that an AI entity named Diala Dayala I don't know would join his cabinet. The government presented this as a way to reduce human discretion in sensitive areas such as public procurement, speed up decision making, and signal that Albania is serious about digital governance. Is serious about digital governance all right. But whether Diella becomes a milestone or a misstep will depend less on her algorithms and more on the legal frameworks, institutional safeguards and state capacities that give this initiative substance. As someone who has worked for years on digital transformation, I welcome the ambition, but ambition without architecture collapses quickly. AI can indeed make a difference in Albania, but not as a minister. Its value lies in well designed systems that strengthen procurement, recruitment and administration, making processes more consistent, transparent and accountable, provided they are supported by institutions with real checks and balances. Albania's path towards digital government has been ambitious but uneven. The e Albania Portal was first launched in twenty thirteen by the National Agency for Information Society Akhi Akhi. I don't know how they pronounce it as a modest platform with a limited number of services. It's expansion accelerated after twenty seventeen, when digitalization became a central government priority. By twenty twenty, the government announced that nearly all services would move online, and in twenty twenty two it declared that ninety five percent of public services were available exclusively through e Albania. This was presented as a major milestone, positioning Albania as a regional leader in digital service delivery, reducing opportunities for petty corruption, and increasing administrative efficiency. Yet progress has been fragile. In the twenty twenty two cyber attack, which disrupted government services for days, revealed the vulnerabilities and brutal impact of state invested cyber attacks. Wait a minute, you mean that if it's online, it can be hacked. I thought this was a way to sidestep corruption, not invite it in through the back door. But all right, with uneven data governance and insufficient cybersecurity capacity to handle such major attacks, Albania's digital state was shown to rest on thin institutional foundations. So it's corruption, just with more steps. What had been celebrated as a breakthrough also demonstrated the dangers of pursuing digitalization faster than governance and security systems could adapt, or at least to equal the investment with security by default approach in mind. Since then, the government has invested in new cybersecurity strategies, policies and infrastructure, signaling greater awareness of digital risks. But the leap into AI requires far deeper safeguards, governance and accountability than those applied so far. It is into this fragile ecosystem that Dilla was introduced. So she started out as a virtual assistant. Presented as the next step in Albania's digital transformation, Diella began not as a minister, but as a virtual assistant with E Albania. In her first version, Della one point zero functions as a text based chatbot. Does that sound familiar to anybody? Citizens type Russians and Diella directed them to the right service. This lowered barriers for people who found E Albania's menus confusing and marked the first step in giving digital services a conversational interface. A few months later, Diella two point zero was introduced, with voice interaction and a visual avatar in traditional Albanian dress. Citizens could now speak to her listen to her responses and experience a more human like interaction. By mid twenty twenty five, government figures cited by Reuters and Al Jazeera showed that Diella had already facilitated more than thirty six thousand documents and nearly one thousand services. Yet these outputs were always generated by E Albania's back end. D'alla's contribution was to make access easier, not make the decisions herself. I love how they were referring to an AI model as herself, but all right behind d'yala's stans. Akshi, a central body driving Albania's digital transformation and reporting directly to the Prime Minister over the past decade, actually has consolidated much of the state's digital infrastructure into the Albania, bringing together services, data and registration from ministries, line agencies, and wider central administration. For DEELLA acually designs the workflows and scripts that determine how the system responds to citizens, integrating content from across the government. Microsoft's language models provide the natural language processing, enabling Deella to understand and respond in conversational Albanian. What uses what users experience as AI intelligence is therefore not autonomous reasoning, but the output of a system built on pre programmed rules, centralized government data, and external technology, integrated by action. While this centralization has developed a delivered efficiency and created a single gateway for citizens, it has also raised questions about concentration, accountability, and resilience as the system expands into more sensitive areas like public procurement. So Fardella has been useful, but a limited tool. The greatest risk she posed was a misdirection, or was misdirecting a citizen to the wrong menu and inconvenience, but not a matter of governance. That change in September of twenty twenty five when Prime Minister announced that Diella would no longer be framed simply as a virtual assistant, but he elevated to the role of a minister entrusted with one of the most sensitive and politically charged areas of state power, public procurement. So I'm just throwing this out here. If we're if we're gonna really have the conversation about AI being sentient and oh, well, you're telling me that the AI is going to rule the world in all these things. I'm not saying that it's gonna start in Albania. But I'm saying that if this has any real possibility of happening, and this model does well in the role as some sort of a public figure, that's gonna be a problem because there's gonna be more and more countries they're going to lean that way. And again, this is a very slippery slope, a very very slippery slope. Let's see it says regulations can't wait. The ambiguity surrounding Dala's status risks eroding public trust in AI. Experts and oppositional figures point to the lack of constitutional or legal basis, while citizens are left unsure whether this is genuine reform or political theater. If trust is lost at the outset, the societal impact could be profound, depending on Albania's AI divide between those who embrace the technology and those who reject it outright. To avoid this outcome, regulation cannot wait to avoid that outcome. We can't wait on rules. That's crazy. The forthcoming National AI Strategy twenty twenty five to twenty thirty should be used to clearly define the della's role, establish a multi stakehold or a multi stakeholder working group to prepare the transposition of the EU AIPP and ensure alignment with existing legislation. One concrete step would be the creation of a National Center for AI Excellence. Such a center could act as the institutional home for AI governance, drafting regulations and guidelines, coordinating research, and developing prototypes to serve not only governments, but also businesses and society. It would also provide a platform to test AI applications and controlled sandboxes before scaling them, ensuring innovation proceeds with accountability. Looking ahead, the ambition should be moved should be to move toward an ecosystem of interoperable AI systems. Multi agent platforms could support ministries, monitor implica, implement implementation of strategies, and communicate with one another while reporting on human officials or reporting two human officials. Allegedly, this kind of AI bureaucracy could make governments more agile and responsive, but only if embedded in strong over and guided by clear ethical and legal standards. Again, they literally just said that we can't wait on rules, so as they would be talking about how this will be great as long as it's you know, got strong oversight and guided by ethical and legal standards. They're also saying that we don't have time for all that she's in office now and to keep referring to her as as she but anyway before was assuming direct responsibility for procurement, Dialla could play a more strategic role in coordination, aligning government strategies and action plans, assisting with budget reviews, and helping respond to national emergencies through better data integration. Procurement could follow once the infrastructure skills and governmance capability to handle such a high risk function are firmly in place. Yeah, I very much agree with that sentiment. Finally, two critical risks must be addressed. AI sovereignty is essential. Wow. Reliance on external providers without full control creates long term vulnerability, and data integrity is paramount. Training diallity on procurement records already tainted by corruption would risk reproducing the very practices the system is meant to eliminate. Yeah, that's a whole other concern that honestly I didn't even consider, But it's very accurate. Only with clean, verifiable data and full sovereignty over AI components can Albania hope to create a system that is genuinely incorruptible. So we shall see how this shakes out. I promise you I will be keeping my finger on the pulse for the first AI overlord that the planet Earth has ever actually seen. But you know, with the way the world is going right now, and the way that the people are more and more becoming dependent, honestly is the correct word for it, the way that they're becoming more and more dependent on AI chatbots, I am I'm not surprised that this is happening. I am not happy that it's happening. It's just, Oh, we live in wild times, y'all. I don't even know how else to say it. So, our resident Jewish correspondent has in fact sent us this interesting little tidbit that needs to be talked about here. A Texas company makes major breakthrough in the extinction of Dodo bird three hundred years after it roamed Earth. Yeah, like you just said, it's kind of a revamp up the whole dire wolf conversation, right, which they didn't actually recreate a dire wolf. They took some DNA from a dire wolf bone, they spliced it, and it's more like a hybrid type of timberwolf crossover that has some direwolf DNA I don't know if that's what they're going to do here, but that's interesting. Apparently the Dodo bird was like a major food source for the explorers way back in the day, and you know, if they were to bring that back, that could just replace the chicken as far as our our normal poultry on the dinner table goes. I mean, that's interesting. Let's see. Scientists at a Texas based company made a major breakthrough towards reviving the Dodo bird nearly three hundred years after extinction. Colossal Bioscience is announced on Wednesday the researchers had for the first time, successfully grown pigeon primordial germ cells, the precursor cells to sperm and eggs. Our Avan teams breakthrough in delivering cultural conditions that allow pigeons primordial germ cells to survive long term in a significant advancement for Dodo d extinction. Wow, Colossal CEO and co founder Ben Lamb said in a press release, there's a picture of him right there with this major breakthrough. Wow, it's crazy. This progresses high. This progress highlights how Colossal's investments in de extinction technology is driving discovery and developing tools for both our de extinction and conservation et conservation efforts. The company's Avian Genetic group described this as a pivotal step towards back bringing back the flightless bird, which lasts from the earth in sixteen sixty two on the island of Mauritius and which has become synonymous with the phenomenon of extinction. The first cell culture recipe was for chicken pgc's and was publishing only twenty years ago, said Anna keat Avian Species director said in the release. Unfortunately, that recipe has not worked on any other bird species tested, even closely related species like quail. Colossal's discovery of a recipe for pigeons dramatically expands Avian reproductive technologies and is the foundation for our Dodo work on screen. Right now, we have a I'm not sure if this is like an actual recreation or if that's an AI image or what, but okay, fair enough. Colossal, who already boasts high profile investors, actors like Chris him Worth, Nicholas Braun and activist influencer Paris Hilton, is attempting to raise one hundred and twenty million more dollars to achieve the de extinction of the dodo and several other long gone species. The wooly mammoth, the Tasmanian tiger, the dire wolf, and the South Island giant giant moa are all in Colossal sites for species revival. You know, we don't need to bring back the dire wolf. I'm down with the Tasmanian tiger, I'm down with the wooly mammoth, down with the Dodo bird. We do not need to bring back the dire wolf. But okay, I mean, I'm sure it would look cool, but like, we don't need to bring back an apex predator among apex predators. Just throwing it out. Back in July, Colossal announced that they were teaming up with the Lord of the Rings director Peter Jackson to bring back the moa, which is native to the author's home are archers. I think it might be a mistype home of New Zealand. The company claimed to have revived the thirteen thousand a year extinct dire wolf in April by mixing ancient DNA harvested from a thirteen thousand year old tooth and a seventy two thousand year old skull with DNA from a contemporary gray wolf Colossal has previously projected that they would be able to produce wooly mammoth calves by the year twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean, as we're having these conversations about like the future is now, they're also bringing back the past. Now they're doing this. This is basically gonna become Jurassic Park given another twenty years. With these types of companies seeing success in this manner, what's stopping it? Right? And to quote Jeff Goldbloom here, So you were so focused on if you could that you never stopped to ask if you should Sam, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 11: I can't remember what animal was, but I've talked about it before. I can't think of the Diasolene. Oh well, I want to say Santhasing anyway. Oh, it's not the Tasmanian devil, but it was the Tasmanian tiger, I want to say. Anyway, Uh, that's what they believed. The was the super Copple because there was two of them. I was supposed to be sent to the boxes who and uh they were? While they were down by South America, the ship went sank.
Speaker 4: A couple of animals made it to the shore.
Speaker 11: And whatever they believe it was one of them made it to the thing, but a lot of them went down with the ship.
Speaker 13: Also.
Speaker 11: I would not I would not put it past him to bring it back. But the reason why the dodo went extinct is because they had no natural putters and they were pretty much stupid. That's why the colloquial to is he's as dumb as a dodo.
Speaker 4: Call him, you call him a dodo.
Speaker 1: So they had a very similar problem in Hawaii, right they released mongoo, mongeese, mongooses. Sure what that word is that plurals mongoose as well. Yeah, just like a moose, got you, got you. So they released hundreds, I think thousands maybe of mongoose on the islands of Hawaii in an attempt to get rid of some rodents that they had and some snakes. The problem is that the rodents that they were trying to get rid of the mice and everything. They never tested if mongoose actually like hunted mice, which they don't, and so what ended up happening was the mongoose went and started destroying the birds that would make their nest on the ground and never even touched the mice. The other side of that is the mice were nocturnal and mongoose do their business during the day, so honestly, they never really saw each other any kind of interface. And as a result, Hawaii had multiple very very indigenous important bird species become extinct because of people trying to, you know, screw around with the biome so to speak. Yeah, I'm not against the dodo bird coming back because like you said, they really have no natural predators well of the area where they lived anyway, And if you were to try to farm those I could see that being a decent profit. And apparently the eggs.
Speaker 12: Are bigger than chickens, and you'd you'd get a more of a more of a yield per egg and everything. But there's been a I used to plaise chickens I've had. It doesn't happen. It happens a lot more on the industrial level. But you can get one chicken egg that has like full yolks in it.
Speaker 1: Dog yeahs, wow, it is a thing. I've seen it happen, bro. And so I mean, I don't necessarily have them bringing have a problem with them bringing back certain species. I'm not even the Tasmanian tiger, Like, I don't really have a problem with that. It's not a tiger like you're thinking. It looks more like a cat dog. Honestly, it's like the size of a dog.
Speaker 13: Half of it has stripes, another half does it.
Speaker 12: Also, their jaw actually unhinges, and it is really dope. And like again, I am the spirit animal and I like animals.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no doubt. But in the wooly mammoth, I don't know where the hell you think you're gonna have that survive with all that hair. Maybe Siberia, maybe Alaska.
Speaker 12: There was we drove them to like while the majority mainland of wooly mammoths died out a long time ago. It was like up to like I think four to around two thousand years like past the Pyramids and everything.
Speaker 4: Oh no, they were.
Speaker 1: The wooly mammoth roam the earth when the pyramids are being built. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and Cleopatra is closer to the McDonalds than she was to the pyramids being built.
Speaker 13: But that's that's the point. They the wooly mammoth.
Speaker 12: It was like, I want to say, like less than three thousand years ago, we actually killed the last living remnants of the wily mammoth.
Speaker 1: So see if they bring these things back. I don't know. It's interesting and wild to see technology do the things that it's doing in our day and age. So thank you for sharing that with the group. Royce, that was awesome. What you gotta say.
Speaker 12: I just want to say, I love all you and can we get rid of the clanker?
Speaker 13: I don't trust it. The building's kind.
Speaker 1: Of I am happy to see that that's going down in Albania, which, yeah, if we're gonna talk about a country that is fraught with corruption and they're like that's that's like saying Serbia or Ukraine before the war and all these things, like yeah it was. This is a spot where some very bad uh under the table deals go down and always have UH. We will see how the AI shakes out in a position of power in government, because they very proudly said that they don't have time to put in the infrastructure and restrictions and governance on it. They're just gonna plug it up and let it roll. So we will see what happened, and all the members of the retinue don't worry. I am going to keep my finger on this pulse of this and we are going to talk about it in the next few weeks and months as things start to shake out. With that being said, I think we are getting ready to wrap up this episode. I would like to thank everybody as always for joining me on this excursion and again if you would like to join us every Wednesday night at nine pm Central on the Cajun Night, the link is in the description below. Only one tier for injury. We are trying to grow this into an information sharing platform, a community of people that just want to talk about the things that are going on in our world today. And I thank you again for everybody who joined me on this one. Once again, I am the Cajun Night and as always, God bless