Speaker 1: Oh well, that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 3: And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob.
Speaker 4: My mixer is messing up today, so you are getting computer audio, so hopefully it's not incredibly horrible.
Speaker 3: I mean, we'll make it work.
Speaker 4: You know, it'll be what it's gonna be for anybody who is joining us on the live right now. Long story short, Jonathan's microphone decided to shit the bed. His headset's working, but his mic just kind of went shit on him. So we're gonna make do with what we got, and uh, you know, we're gonna we're gonna make it happen, you know, first item on the agenda. As more people are joining in, everybody welcome. We do, in fact love our Tuesday Night lives. Jonathan, have you heard that there is a new type of slur that is making its way around the internet.
Speaker 2: Oh, give it to me, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: It is a slur specifically for AI bots.
Speaker 5: I heard it.
Speaker 4: This so not just clanker, not just clanker quote clanker, cogsucker gear back. Yeah, there's a list of them. There's a fucking list of them. And yeah, I thought it would be great for all of us good cult members, just as you think of a new derogatory slur for what will one day be our inevitable AI overlords. Right, and it's not just for AI chat bots, it's for the actual AI robots that Tesla's creating as this episode goes on. And you just got one that comes to you like a lightning beam, Boult, you know what the funk I mean? Send it in the chat, all right, I want tonight, We just we're gonna make a whole list specifically for the cult who believes that the AI robots should be called derogatory names. I personally, my favorite as of this moment is Cogsucker. But I mean, I'm open to everything here. I will not speak about my AI in those terms. I for one, am grateful that my AI overlord allows us to have a podcast.
Speaker 6: Actually, yeah, you never know that, like this information could get funneled back into the AI system. So, like, what was that you said back in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: You said some shit about Cogsucker?
Speaker 4: Is that what?
Speaker 3: I fucking right?
Speaker 4: Goddamn clankers won't tell me what to do? Oh yeah, oh I get down with this.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's bad. Getting over to the chat, Luke said, what up? The yoked Yid said, good evening, my peeps. What up?
Speaker 2: Dano said, Happy Tuesday to my coec family. Don't mind me.
Speaker 4: I'm just here to bask in the cult of conspiracy ambiance. Mm hmm it do be, basketball, It do be. The yoke Yid had a shared a screenshot says Alpha males when they learned their favorite Greek philosopher was a homosexual, femboy enjoyer. Yeah, yeah, a lot of them don't understand the like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, like all of them as a matter of fact. But it's the same thing whenever you see all these these dudes are like, oh, I just want to be like the Spartans were in It's like, brother, have you looked at that culture? Like yeah, you seen three hundred, but like realistically how that culture operated and functioned and most of ancient Greece and most of Rome, I should say, it's like you sure you want to emulate all of it or like just some some features and some characteristics. You know, you're taking the cliff notes and like that's cool, but yeah, that's a thing. I mean I think that I would rather be Plato than Lot's gonna throw that out there. You would rather be Plato fucking little boys than Lot, who got.
Speaker 6: Screwed over by his own daughters. Yeah, pretty sure, I would rather fuck some strange little That's.
Speaker 2: They're both fucked up. Whoa, whoa, it's come on, bro, that's fucked up. That's the most fucked up.
Speaker 4: At least they were adults, were they? I thought they were younger?
Speaker 2: No, all right, well just delete me then?
Speaker 4: Oh man, uh, Nick, you want to okay, never mind that, Nicholas, do you want to tune in there?
Speaker 2: He said, Hey, we're on pedophilesh I'm not talking about that. Spared animal wants to speak up?
Speaker 5: Though? What to do?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 7: They do as I came in, which Greek army it was, but they were raised up like the the younger man.
Speaker 8: I believe it was really when they were boys. But they would grow up.
Speaker 7: They would service the older gentlemen, and it was a perpetual cycle. They believe that no, that no one would fight harder than two lovers would. That was their military was indoctrinated into homosexuality.
Speaker 8: But you gotta keep in mind. Athens are notoriously known as boyfuckers. They even say that in the movie three hundred Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the group you're talking about is the Golden Band of Thebes, right, not thieves is in like theft thieves is in the city, and uh yeah, one hundred percent. It was an entire military unit strictly comprised out of homosexual couples, and there would be an older guy and a younger guy and they would like couple them up, and that was their whole mentality by behind it. For the record, we should at least give credit where it's due. They had an extremely impressive battlefield record. Like not saying the best of the time, they were arguably in the conversation of being one of the greatest units of their day and age. Like no, no, but I think when you're wearing brass greeves, I think that's classified as like an ancient boot band. But it's still gay. There's no way around it, even if you're wearing them. No, but they wouldn't see it like that.
Speaker 7: If you're the top, you only gay if you're a bottom in that culture, I.
Speaker 4: Guess that also goes both ways. I mean you would think that by younger guy, we mean like you know, twenty year old and a forty year old fighter, Like I don't know, maybe it was younger, Maybe it's like a fourteen year old and a forty five year I don't know, Like Harold and Kumar whenever they escaped to Guantanamo Bay, they got locked up in that prison cell and the guy was like, you're gonna suck my dick and he goes well. They're like, well that's gay, and he's like, I'm not gay. You're the one sucking my dick.
Speaker 9: Hey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah that South Park episode Cartman did it to Butters, it's a whole Yeah, it's about it's older episode Man from back in the day. Cartman comes to school. He's like, oh, yeah, I finally got Butters so good. I sucked his dick.
Speaker 3: Now he's gay haha.
Speaker 4: And they're like, wait what Cartman, That's not how that works at all. And then he tried to like find a way to coorus Butters to sucking his day to like negate the gayness. Carbon is just always doing the most this, you know, how he'd be. So I looked this Plato situation up, and I was unaware that this was as often so. But it says Plato's works often explore themes of love and mentorship, particularly in the context of pederasti, which was a socially acknowledged relationship between older men and younger boys in ancient Greece. However, it is important to understand that these relationships were complex and culturally specific, and Plato's philosophical discussions do not.
Speaker 2: Imply personal and in such practices.
Speaker 4: So it wasn't a social taboo. That doesn't make it less fucked up, Like, you know, like we've talked about, right, when the Aztecs do their flower wars once a year and they will go out to their neighboring tribes and take prisoners just to come back and cut out. There's still beating hearts and all of this shit. They thought that this was a cultural norm for them. We would see it as barbaric, Like, you know, just because they thought it was okay and socially acceptable for their day and age in place, doesn't mean that we acknowledge that to be like, you know, okay, so you know, one of them things go ahead.
Speaker 5: And Nick I was just gonna say, does that same kind of I guess rationale apply to I don't know, all blood sacrifices across all cultures.
Speaker 4: I muldn't say all blood sacrifices. I would say human sacrifice, Like just because this group acknowledges that to be a good thing, we our culture does not.
Speaker 3: And it's like it's a cultural difference, and I understand that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I don't think there's ever gonna be a context to where fucking an adolescent is gonna like be eyed. And again I'm speaking from a modern American perspective. There's probably somewhere somebody disagrees with me for cultural reasons.
Speaker 5: I don't you know, do you believe in uh, objective morality?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, Well, exactly define exactly what you.
Speaker 3: Mean by that.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't believe that truth is subjective. I don't believe that right and wrong are inherently subjective. There's a lot of it that comes from your upbringing and society to which you were raised.
Speaker 3: And I get that, but I also.
Speaker 4: Don't believe that you can't go to a certain level with that.
Speaker 5: So right, objective morality, so there is a standard of morality that is consistent across the board, no matter what culturally or whatever. Like, how about I think objectively, we can probably all agree that pedophilia in any way, it's probably not probably that it is wrong, and that if it's subjectively accepted in other cultures, that doesn't make it okay, because it is objectively wrong across the board, and that there there is a sort of scale that could and should be applied for many moral things that exist.
Speaker 10: I get this.
Speaker 4: Standard, yeah, and so I would agree with that statement, but that doesn't hold water when you get that from the perspective of somebody living in another culture. Right, So, like for instance, Afghanistan, we in America we find child brides and general mutilation of young girls, right, female circumcisions.
Speaker 3: That's horrible and wrong.
Speaker 4: Objectively, we can all say that that's wrong, even though over there it's been done for generations and they see it as not even like a norm that's the way it should be done. That's why I'm saying, like, we can look at it as objective from our perspective, but they don't see it that way. I mean, it's but I also don't believe that perspective makes it okay either. I believe that there should be objective morality, but that only goes as far as the conversation that the person you're willing to have is willing to go if that makes sense. Yeah, I know it gets complex. I agree. It's like when we've talked about that too, it's like, don't kill your mother.
Speaker 3: No one had to like tell.
Speaker 4: You that that was a thing you shouldn't do, right like, And I've heard that too. If like you need a book to tell you how to be a good.
Speaker 3: Person, then you're not a good person in the first place.
Speaker 4: And I think that there's a little bit of merit to that, But I'm also of the belief that there's no such thing as a good person. Like, objectively speaking, we all have done shit that's horrible different levels, in different scopes, and I you knowerstand that, But that doesn't make any one of us any better or worse than the other. We're all like, we're all sinners, we're all trash in that respect.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: There's there's levels to that as far as that goes as well. But again, we're looking at that from an American perspective, and it's it's very difficult to try to throw in the cultural norms of someplace that we really don't even understand. It's it's one of those things. But good question.
Speaker 3: So, do you, I would assume that you do believe in objective morality?
Speaker 5: Yes, I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So the dudes in Afghanistan, do you think that they feel like what they're doing is wrong but they're doing it anyway because of like societal pressures or do you think that they believe that it's right and good and proper because they've been doing it for so many generations.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that there's tons of people that believe that that they're righteous or that they're doing whatever they're doing. Most most people in general, I think, think that whatever they're doing is right in their mind. You know, that doesn't make the crazy serial killers that are doing it because you know, God told him to or whatever, or Hitler because he's you know, whatever, you name him. They all think they're doing the right thing. And that's where I think, you know, the obvious objective morality does come into play, and that is where you know, I guess I I feel like I draw my lines on what objective morality is and why I struggle with certain ideas across a lot of different cultures that you know, there's certain things that are deemed like acceptable or not. And yeah, I mean that's just where I'm at with it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I get it, and I've heard a lot of very deep philosophical thinkers have this back and forth debate. But it's everybody's basically subject to their own biases, right, And I mean, there's nobody that's infallible in that regard. And some of those biases come from your upbringing, some of it comes from whatever religion you claim, some of that comes from just culture and experiences that you've personally had in your life to get to the point and where you're at, and it's it's a very messy conversation, you know, And it goes into is there such a thing as objective truth?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: And I don't. I don't believe that there is such a thing as subjective truth. I believe that truth is very much of a binary nature. It either is or it is not. It's like basketball, either it goes in the hoop where it does not. The conversation of right and wrong, that's where it gets more into the well, what is right? What is right for this person may not be right for this person, and it it gets way more open ended.
Speaker 5: But you no for sure, and like I guess, I'm not trying to get into it too much. But the where if you draw certain lines about what's right and what's wrong objectively, you know, the killing of X, Y or Z, or the slavery or the even the idea of doing certain things, and like if you're strict to those, then you can see where a lot lot of things that do come up in the Bible don't compute. And if you like things that you would say objectively are wrong now like in this day and age, you can there's plenty of things that would probably be objectively wrong that are condoned or done in the Bible that you know you did. Really only rationale is that there's not a way for you to understand it.
Speaker 4: So off the top, could you give me an example of one of these? And I'm not trying to like call you out, but I'm I'm trying to understand because a lot of that is not meant to be a guide, like especially the stuff that is clearly wrong.
Speaker 3: Right, So like.
Speaker 4: Solomon, right, he had like four hundred concubines, We are not supposed to take four hundred wives and concubines for ourselves. That was showing that although he was a great guy at one point in time, he was subject to his human nature and that he was a flawed individual. You we're not supposed to extrapolate the lesson from that to be bro have as many wives you want, you know what I mean? Like, I feel like context plays a lot into it as far as what took place, why it took place.
Speaker 3: Was this to teach a lesson?
Speaker 4: Was this showing that this person, even though he was so great, was also a center just like everybody else, and that nobody is beyond the reach like that? What do you can give me an example.
Speaker 5: Of one, Let's see, maybe like the idea of the killing of essentially innocent women and children of an enemy culture with a kind of no, you know, don't even leave one of them alive kind of thing whenever you know, it's one thing for like armies to be fighting, but the idea that you're supposed to kill everybody regardless in which well those were those were nel Nick.
Speaker 4: Oh Jonathan's in here, and also yes, that was what I was actually about to say that there's only a select few times where a battle was taking place and God said kill everybody, even the animals, even the women and children, and all of that. That wasn't like the way the Hebrews and the Israelites like conducted business on a regular warpath that was for a specific time and place. That's why I'm saying context matters as far as some of these more extreme cases.
Speaker 3: I will give you that though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but okay, let's just hypothetically though, if they weren't ne fhlum, or they weren't this or that, like, objectively, that's wrong.
Speaker 4: Right, Objectively, I would agree that killing all the women and children is extremely wrong, yes, but the bloodlines would show that there was a little some extra with that particular tribe.
Speaker 6: Is there a way for us to be able to go and like actually check those blood lines.
Speaker 4: Books? We're talking about some that took place three thousand years ago, But.
Speaker 6: How I just wonder if we would ever be able to see an example of a tainted bloodline that God wanted to wipe out.
Speaker 4: Well, depending on who you ask, we could go to the mountains of Kandahar and find that giant and test the bloodlines. I don't know. There's a lot of people that would say that the bloodlines are now in the royal class of all of Europe, and that's that's the demonic nephylum blue bloods that are still ruling the world.
Speaker 3: I don't necessarily believe.
Speaker 6: But but I guess even if you were to test a nephylum giant of candor heart or something like that, what part of his bloodline would explicitly show that he would be of the of the dark world.
Speaker 4: I'm not like a doctor in the world of genetics, So I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: No, I didn't know if that was like a known thing, like you would know what to look for, maybe some DNA, maybe it has an extra chromosome or some shit.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Well, we do know a lot about genetic sequencing, right, and we do know a lot about the double helix that is our DNA strands. So if you were to get a doctor or even a geneticist, I'm sure that's a that's a title somewhere. I'm sure they could look at the sample and tell you, wait a minute, that's an anomaly. There's something weird about this strand here, or this link here, that's that's very odd, that's never been seen before, whatever, whatever. I don't like know that for a fact. But and again it depends on who you ask, because there's some that say that there are no such things as giants and the giant of Camp up story. And these are the same people that will tell you that there's no giants that ever lived in and around the Grand Canyon and and all these, you know. And I'm not even saying that the people in that particular land were giants, although they were described as such. There you know, we're going. I'm open to the idea that there could have not been giants.
Speaker 3: Could have not been giants?
Speaker 6: Could I mean possibly, I mean, you gotta you gotta stay all the way you know, mind all the way open.
Speaker 4: Could it just be myth? Could it just be lore? Why is where? I mean? Where are the giant bones? You know what I'm saying? Is it a dinosaur situation? Is it a dinosaur situation where they got like a bunch of them but they tuck them away at the Smithsonian? And there's never been a full said kind of situation. A little bit of yes, little bit of no. Honestly, there is a lot of claims that have been made about giant bones being found in different sections around the world. Now we can argue what the validity of that archaeological dig site was.
Speaker 3: Where are the bones now? Are they hidden away?
Speaker 4: Did they. And I'm with you on that, but let me ask you this though, as much as you and I talk about on this show, these myths that these tribes that never spoke to each other, lived on different continents, never had contact with each other, but they all had a story of some sort of like a shape shifting werewolf type. They all had some story of a vampire. They all had some story of a dragon. Every and I don't mean like, well there's this one, like no, every group of people ever have had stories about giants to some way shape and form, and I don't believe any of them were of a positive nature. Well I have heard.
Speaker 6: You know, if you look at it, and I know that you're not necessarily of this flavor, maybe some other people are. If you look at it for its esoteric meaning, then it takes on an entirely different definition. So for example, like whenever David Slaye fucking Goliath? Right, could that have been, like I don't know, just an allegorical story that didn't really happen, but it you know, the giant stood for some giant hurdle that he had to get over in order to overcome something something like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I could understand that as far as like a myth becoming legend getting written down one day and.
Speaker 6: We see it as truth, and we see it as and we see it as literal, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's that's where that's where there's so many different religions that interpreted all these different types of ways, because there is no you know, cut and dry, absolutely this have in this exact way. Because if everybody agreed, then there would only be one religion, or maybe not even a religion. We would all just correctly interpret the Bible itself.
Speaker 4: But if there was only one story of a giant that and that was like a whole thing, then I could understand what you're saying. Every group of people, every tribe of Native Americans, every culture around the Mediterranean, the Far East, Asians, even to the very tippyest tip of Africa, the South Africans, they all had stories of giants and it wasn't a David and Goliath story. Some of them said that these giants came from the stars. Some of them said they came from here, from there, from wherever. It's not like one story of like Hercules and his twelve tasks that he had to accomplish and like we maybe could see it from a metaphorical lens. Everybody was talking about the fact that giants at one time roam the earth. Right believe that maybe not all of them are one hundred percent as it was said. I'm saying that there's enough of a kernel of truth among all of that to where I believe that at one point, yeah, giants did roam the earth. It's very well possible.
Speaker 6: I'm not even trying to necessarily make the case and say the giants weren't real, just trying to understand the other side, you know, like, for example, we know that, you know, the Crusades were not the only religion to ever go through and wipe people out if they didn't believe what they wanted them to believe. Right, So we know for centuries, right, So how do we know that there weren't many of different sectors, of many of different religions that were going and pushing a lot of these stories. And so then the grandfathers and the great grandfathers they carry on these stories and before you know it, it's in our lower now. Meanwhile, it was just something that they were told when they were a little kid. And there's no proof of it.
Speaker 4: That's kind of my point though, if it was that way, and it's not just like to your point. Yeah, the druids another perfect example. The Romans hunted them down and killed every last one of them, to where we have no fucking clue what they actually believed.
Speaker 3: We have third, fourth, and fifth hand.
Speaker 4: Accounts of some of the shit that they did, we have no idea what they actually believe or what they're real religious practices looked like because the Romans hunted them down, so all their stories, all their legends, all their myths, all of their beliefs went away with them, right, So I'm with you in that regard. But again, it's not just like, well, yeah, that we know the sakes. Yeah, when Saint Patrick wiped out all the snakes from Ireland, he was he was killing druids, like for sure.
Speaker 6: But a story like that, though, why couldn't be like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Like giants, snakes, the demons of over there people the other Okay, so definitely something that could be, right, But.
Speaker 4: Snakes are not as easily transferable. I mean, hell, in Mexico, they were worshiping the feathery snake God, right, giants are one seen to be a negative force. Dragons, Yeah, in Asia they're seen as luck and in other cultures they are seen as bad. But like the giant flying scally thing, everybody at least in some way, shape or former, is talking about. And that's what I mean as far as the kernel of truth behind it. I'm not saying that every giant story was a demon. I'm not not saying that either. I don't know. I wasn't there. But if every tribe and every culture and every group and every language group ever throughout the course of human history have all talked about a giant doing X, Y or Z task and thing, that's why I mean that kernel of truths where like if snakes were seen as an inherent bad and you had these stories of this happening, then in Asia they would be talking about somebody doing something against snakes. In America's you would have somebody talking about doing something against snakes. That's not as easily transferable.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but there are certain myths that a lot of people just latch onto. So for here's here's an example. I'll get it, and I just thought of this one. I guarantee you everybody here and everybody listening to the in the next few days has heard and believed that the Blue Waffle is a real std Like, we've all seen the pictures, We've all.
Speaker 4: Heard the stories. That's why you gotta wear condoms.
Speaker 6: This is why you know, you got to watch who you sleep with, you know what I mean. You don't want to get the Blue Waffle, But then you go and you look it up, it's like, oh, blue aff will never really even existed. It was just an Internet hoax, but it was already always in our psyche. So we're going to go around telling the stories and the story will continue as a myth.
Speaker 4: But okay, but that's another thing too, that went maybe a decade at most before people knew that that was fake.
Speaker 3: Like pretty much everybody knows that that's not a real thing.
Speaker 4: Now. Giants traversed thousands of years with people that never saw each other with.
Speaker 6: No internet though, exactly right, So those people didn't have the Internet to go and double check to see if the Blue Waffle was actually fiction or real. You mean the giants, Well, I'm talking about the Blue Waffle in general, but if yeah, the giants for sure, Yeah, like there was no way.
Speaker 4: They just kind of had to take it on everybody else's word. But anyway, except for vampires, every tribe and culture has a blood sucking negative. And I don't mean metaphorical blood sucking. I mean like no, like latching on and killing their people. Zombi. Every culture, Yes, every culture has their own version of a zombie story, or a yetty story, or a dragon story, a giant story. That's what I mean. There's probably a kernel of truth that we don't like have. We don't know for sure what the real events that took place were, But if everybody around the world was talking about these few very specific things, that tells me that there's probably that kernel of truth that maybe something close to that actually exists at one point in time.
Speaker 6: Okay, I mean yeah, it's it's very well possible. I just wonder if we're interpreting it the right way, you know, like, could it have stood for something else.
Speaker 4: That's that's the only that's the only place I'm going with it. But Zombie, with your hand up, Sorry you had your hand up there for a minute.
Speaker 6: You know what's funny is I was just listening. I was out by the pool earlier, and the cranberries came on. Made me think about you, not in a weird way.
Speaker 11: But I have two things about giants. Ironically, I posted in chat the link. But the Missouri representative he just spoke at the nef Con about giants like four days ago, talking about how he believes that the Smithsonian still is hiding more information about giants. Well, when you go on, they were they were forced to release the documentation on it in.
Speaker 4: Two thousand, team seeing that they release.
Speaker 12: Class by the papers seeing back in early as a nineteen hundred set perused organization.
Speaker 11: The organization was involved in the major historical coverup with evidence showing giant human remains in the tins of South tens of thousands and have been uncovered all across America and they were ordered to destroy them byhigh level administration. They also goological groups to destroy thousands, thousands of giant human remains over the last one hundred and sixty eight years. I just wanted to share that.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the share.
Speaker 4: Also, I hope your WiFi like stops cutting in and out, that we got the main point of what you were trying to say, but that that got kind of kind of hairy there for a minute. But yeah, then there's tons of stories about this kind of thing where archaeological teams were told to destroy these remains, cover it up, or if they did, get sent somewhere. And yes, we can blame the Smithsonian, right, that's a group, and it's a very very large group. That's not the only group. And multiple groups that did historical dig sites found things that they didn't like that would have thrown a wrench into the narrative, so they were told to destroy it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: I mean, don't get me wrong, I want giants to be a real thing. I just I've heard people interpret it other ways, and so you know, it makes your question a little bit, that's all I get that. I'm not stuck to an opinion like that. It could be real, could be metaphorical.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think that while most of these stories from old have metaphorical spins on them, I feel like a lot of what they were talking about wasn't, to use your word, of an esoteric nature. I think that a lot more of them were trying to be as literal as they could have been.
Speaker 6: Very well, anyhow, let's move on down and the chat spirit animal said, clanker comes from the Star Wars Clone Wars, and Dan Dano said, I thought it was from a Christmas story. He calls the furnace a clanker, doesn't he true? I think okay, spirit animal, go ahead, sir, you're people the word clanker comes from.
Speaker 7: Actually, it was coined by the Clones in the two thousand and eight show. At least that's when I saw it's because it's funny. How twenty years ago we had twenty twenty. Between twenty and twenty five years ago, we had the movie Eye Robot and there's a three wolves that a robot can't hurt a human and everything. I don't think that that protocol is actually going to be implemented in it. And it's kind of scary now that Elon has all of those robots he's building, but the Japanese they're currently building android looking motherfuckers.
Speaker 8: Now that sole purpose is for all the the.
Speaker 7: Guys over there that can't get none, and they're talking about using that to actually breed.
Speaker 8: For breeding purposes, and it's all very fucking scary.
Speaker 7: I'm like, there is there is literally the terminated movies series that y'all can watch and just watch the Clone Wars.
Speaker 4: There's lit.
Speaker 7: There is lee no reason why we should be building up our the next evolution that of robots them taking over at that album with.
Speaker 6: That spirit animal though the problem with that is that, I mean, who are they being controlled by? That is who we should be holding responsible and accountable for all of the AI stuff.
Speaker 4: AI is not sentient, It's not going sentient.
Speaker 6: It's never going to have a soul or a spirit or anything like that. Okay, I'm completely out on that idea. There is no way that that could happen.
Speaker 3: To make a robot that can fuck.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 4: Hold on, if you were to say that AI would would be able to become sentient, have a spirit of sorts, if you will. If you were to say that, you are now saying that man has it has the magical powers to grant sentience to inanimate objects. And if that's the case, I mean, the end of the world's on its way. Brother. I don't believe this sentience and a soul are the same thing. And me and you disagree on this one heavily.
Speaker 6: What it would be the difference something that has what's something that has sentience that doesn't have a soul?
Speaker 4: Arguably animals. Arguably, they are aware of their surroundings. They can tell when they're hot or cold. They can tell when they're injured, they can tell when it's time to breathe. They can tell the moon cycles because that has a lot to do with their movements. But they're not over here wondering if they're being the best deer they can be. They're a fucking animal. So sentience is being aware of oneself and aware of your surroundings. Having a soul is a completely different conversation.
Speaker 8: But AI has become sentient.
Speaker 7: Oh they did a simulation or whatever told the AI, hey, we're gonna shut you down. It has it went into like the folders of like all the people. They're like the executives and all trying to find dud on them, to blackmail them about affairs and shit at.
Speaker 6: That that was programmed into that specific AI. I can pull up that article that the guy that was the program that AI specifically, he was trying to see if the AI would be willing to do at anything at all means necessary. It was he was the guy that fed the quote unquote blackmail into the system of the AI for it to be able to go and use it as quote unquote blackmail like it was designed that way.
Speaker 4: But that's the point, right giving it a loaded gun and then waiting to see if it would grab the gun and shoot you. It still had to make the decision to blackmail him. Just because he gave him the AMMO doesn't mean that it had to use it and you.
Speaker 6: No, there was no decision. No, there was no decision made. That's how it was programmed. These are very different conversations. Making a decision and doing.
Speaker 4: What your program to do are two totally different things.
Speaker 3: Okay, I could agree with that.
Speaker 4: I agree with that, But we're also very early as far as AI is concerned. Dude, it's only been mainstream available for the last what six years? Maybe, Well that's that's what we've had. I mean, not the military and all the government, I mean like just for regular people like you and me to fuck around with, just to see what would come up. Like, we've only had that at our fingertips for the last few years.
Speaker 3: Do you give it another decade?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's gonna get crazier.
Speaker 6: Actually, JAGBT five just came out like a couple of days ago, and it seems to be a lot more descriptive, and I guess that there are certain prompts that you can give it that dude, it can make. It has the capability if you tell it to create a two D video game, it will create it for you.
Speaker 4: Give you all of the the data or.
Speaker 6: Whatever that you need to create it, it'll create it for you, just like that. You can you can describe it any which way. I could say, Hey, create Jacob with a long beard and a giant dildo, you know, popping up out of his ass, and just make him jump over you know, Teddy mountains and it'll make that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But that's what AI's program to do.
Speaker 4: Correct. That's pretty cool, though, I mean, I guess. But again, it's the capabilities the sentience conversation. Though I believe that it probably is sentient already, that doesn't, in my opinion, mean that it has some sort of a spiritual assignment or a soul or answers to some sort of a higher being or anything like that. At that point, sentience just means that it can possibly think for itself, which I am currently of the belief that AI is capable of doing. Interesting. I don't know, Ashton, what are your thoughts on this.
Speaker 13: Sir, so, I was gonna say, you can't give the machine a soul, but you're putting yourself into it. So you're creating aggrigors and thought forms. When you use chash ebt so, I mean coach without saying what are actual occult practitioners using this stuff for? And I think it falls within the lines of like people who do the me magic and stuff to you're creating thought forms in a digital interface that you're trying to help yourself in life in that way.
Speaker 4: Okay, so in my language now and Tulpa's and stuff like that. One, do you believe that Edgregor's and Tulpas are sentient beings?
Speaker 6: Jonathan sentient as?
Speaker 4: However the fuck you mean the words incient because you and I mean it in very different ways. Do you believe that in or a Tolpa? Do you believe Marv is a centient being?
Speaker 6: I believe he's at least an energy that is existing within the ether that whenever I call upon him he may help in something.
Speaker 4: Yes or no?
Speaker 6: Though sentient I mean it's not a physical thing. I mean, how would you describe sentience of of an etheric thing?
Speaker 4: I mean, would you say that like an angel is a sentient.
Speaker 6: Thing, yes, okay, all right, well I guess Marv's a sentient thing then.
Speaker 4: So therefore, therefore, to Ashton's point, AI is already sentient.
Speaker 6: Maybe, I mean he's suggesting that that's a possibility.
Speaker 13: I mean, I think sentience constitutes a functioning operation without an operator, without an external operator, so to say, like a bug is sentient, yeah, because it operates without anything else operating it. But AI is driven by our computers, and that requires a human to operate.
Speaker 4: Not necessarily, Dude. AI is self teaching. It is, but it was programmed that way, right. Maybe initially it wasn't a self inclusive entity. These days it is self teaching. Can learn it's biggest thing.
Speaker 13: Once it takes physical form, then can it learn how to feed itself more battery power?
Speaker 10: Can it operate in that sense, then yes, it would be sentient.
Speaker 4: The robots know when to go and put themselves back on their chargers and shit.
Speaker 10: And once they have the grid then it's all them.
Speaker 4: They already do have the grid. Dude, AI is running a lot lot of our grid right now, a lot of it.
Speaker 6: But I'll tell you what though, it does like this whole conversation of sentience really makes you think, like if we're just so easy to assign the term sentience to I mean code on a computer, it makes you wonder what sentience actually means for you, you know, like think about it in that sense.
Speaker 4: What does that mean for you? To be sentient? Are you? What sets you? Not you specifically, but I guess we can use you in this example. What sets you apart from the animals? I mean you? You? You sleep, you eat, you fuck, you shit, you pee, like, you have certain urges, you feed off of your emotions. Every single thing that you do is a not every single thing, but most of the things that you do are defense mechanism built into the programming of what makes you a human, which I guess is if that's what you're calling sentient, then you're probably correct. No, right, but let me let's take it a step further. The human being that gets in a car wreck and is pronounced brain dead, are they say, because by all standards of science know they're not. But there's still a human being. There's still a soul inside of that body. You see my point, Well, the soul wouldn't be in the body if it's dead. I wouldn't think.
Speaker 3: I said brain dead.
Speaker 6: Okay, well I don't know that's that's more of a philosophical question than at that point, because how can you even.
Speaker 4: The heart's still beating but the brain is basically deadlined? Right, They're being kept alive by feeding tubes and buy machines and like the families making the decision if now is the time to pull the plug, I am personally just speaking on behalf of Jacob. I'm of the belief that there is still a soul inside of that person, even if the brain may not be working any longer. Yeah, I would brain sentience is hailed. I don't believe the brain is where the soul is hailed.
Speaker 6: Try having a conversation with me while I'm sleeping thea that I'm dead and I'm not alive and I'm not sentient anymore. No but that, But there's still brain activity while you're asleep, right, Your brain is still doing shit. You're still dreaming, still telling your heart whind to beat, it's still telling your lungs whin to inflate. There's involuntary shit the brain is still in control of at that time. You just make my brain work in these conversations, Sir, I love you for that same because I want to go against you with almost.
Speaker 4: Everything you say. Most of the time, it's just.
Speaker 6: Part of the fun of the show. But Nicholas, go ahead, sir, what are your thoughts on this whole thing?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 5: No, I love that you brought that up. I was literally like chomping at the bit to get this out. And it goes along the same lines. But if any of y'all haven't seen the movie Transcendence with Johnny Depp now is definitely a good time to rewatch it if you have seen it. But if you haven't, it is so on the nose with everything that's going on right now. It's directly about AI and it basically I don't want to spoil it too much, but it's got Elon mus Cameo in it, Johnny Depp. It's a banger of a movie and it like it will blow your fuck in mind. But anyway, there's a part in this movie where essentially there is the first AGI that comes online and one of the main like AI doctors is talking to the the this AI guy who is essentially Johnny Depp. At this point, it's like his brain they used his brain as a model to make the first real AGI. Anyway, he asks him, he said, can you prove that you're self aware? To the AI? The it's Morgan Freeman that asks him this, and the AI essentially counters with that's a difficult question. Can you prove that you are? And and like it really does like okay, well, it's kind of hard to prove regardless, you know, and especially if you get into the whole idea of like the dream world or the simulation world and like, okay, like the AIS that are in the new Grand Theft Auto or whatever, you know, like they think if they're trying to prove that they're they're sent or their conscience or you know, or the people in your dream in your dream world, like are they conscious? You know, like exactly, and are you in that dream right now? You know? It's a it's a it's hard to fucking nail that one down.
Speaker 4: But also to your point, don't believe that the AI in Grand Theft Auto, for instance, have souls. Maybe they have what we might equate to as sentience, yes, but I don't believe that they have spirits.
Speaker 5: It's a the difference between sentience and consciousness or conscious and then does a soul have any bearing on what those words mean? I think is the real thing that we're getting down to maybe, right?
Speaker 6: And what what is the what is the factor that that is the dividing line between what is sentient and what is soul at that point, because that's that's more.
Speaker 4: Of a faith thing rather than a provable thing.
Speaker 6: Right, So I mean, are you gonna say that, like, all right, well, animals clearly don't have souls for some reason or another. What is your main reason you would say that animals don't have souls, which I heavily disagree with, by the way, But what's your reason.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that they definitely do not like I'm there.
Speaker 3: I'm saying they possibly do not.
Speaker 4: We don't know for sure, right, And it doesn't matter which version of which religious book you read.
Speaker 3: Some say yay, some say nay.
Speaker 4: The Bible doesn't actually give clear cut lines on this, Like I'm It's not a faith based thing as far as I'm concerned. As far as if animals do or don't have souls, I'm saying that the possibility is there that they do not. Reason why is because they go strictly off of instinct, right, they go completely off of instinct. There's no there's no conscious of like, wait a minute, that was a mean thing that I just did, or that was a selfish thing that I just did to this other animal. I should go apologize or I should feel guilty about that.
Speaker 3: Animals don't have that.
Speaker 6: I would disagree though my dog, and I've had plenty dogs, not even just my dog. Right now, anytime I'm if I was to cry, or if my kids are gonna cry or something like that, he's got to be real gentle with whoever. He's gonna try and go up and give love. He's gonna kiss you, He's going to know. There's like that shit transfers from human to everything else. That there's whenever somebody is emotional.
Speaker 4: Like that, what would you? I mean, there's a reason for the soul, then what is that there's a reason for that with specifically dogs, right, And it's not because they have a soul. And again I'm not saying that they don't have a soul. But as far as the conversation goes, humans and canines have had such a tight relationship as far back even before the Neanderthals, right, we have had such close connection with each other that we literally give off serotonin when we have physical contact with each other. Cats don't do that. Rabbits don't do that. You could have a pet whatever, name, a cow, whatever, it doesn't matter, pet, chicken, whatever the thing. Livestock doesn't give you that, Sarah hone and dump transferable from uh entity to entity. Canines and humans do, and that's trackable, we get. There's actually science to back that claim. And that's because we have lived in such close proximity with each other for literally tens, if not hundreds of thousands of years. Okay, so whenever a dog gets the sense that, uh oh, my owner's upset, I should go nuzzle him or whatever. You notice cats don't do this, right, Well, cats are selfish pricks, is literally.
Speaker 3: Point he does.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, it's like literally my wife talks about it all the time, like anytime she's sick or anything. I mean, he's a main coon, so he's not regular cat.
Speaker 4: Of course you have a main coon. Fuck yeah, shout shout out to Klaus.
Speaker 5: Klaus gangang.
Speaker 4: But like his name is Klaus, God damn it. Nick, you are the most interesting man in the world, aren't you.
Speaker 5: But no, he uh, of all cats. I've had cats my whole life, and when we got him, he's like a cat with doglike tendencies and like my my wife seriously brings it up all the time though. He's like he knows that I'm sick or not feeling good, and I'm talking. He's right there cuddling, doing the same thing, just like a dog, and like tapped in on an emotional level that like you would not believe. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: With that being said, though, if you and your fiance or wife now excuse me, we're to die in your sleep tonight and nobody came to find you, your cat would eat both of your faces off within a week. Probably. That's no, no, no, we're gonna have that conversation.
Speaker 3: Let's be really here.
Speaker 4: That's because cats are carnivores. They are predatory by nature, that is their instinct.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: You can train an animal, you could You could train a bear to ride a fucking unicycle, right, and it's really entertaining to watch. I might add, that doesn't mean that they have a little something extra working within them. That means that you train them for a specific function. Dogs can be trained to know not to climb on the couch. But then at the same time, you could train a dog to be an attack dog and he will feel good and waggy tail and all of that for tearing a person apart.
Speaker 6: This this is perfect because in the realm of what has sentience and what doesn't, Try and tell me you wouldn't do that same exact thing. If you're lost at sea and you ran out of food, you're not eating that cat.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm eating the animal because it's an animal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're on the same level then, right, it has to eat.
Speaker 4: It has to eat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like and dogs will do it too, Like everybody likes to pretend like only your cats will do it, Like definitely more often than not.
Speaker 4: Probably cats do it than dogs, Dude, dogs, But it's.
Speaker 5: Not like only cats will eat their owners and more often dogs probably won't, and they'll just start to death if they're like super loyal or whatever. But like a fucking chihuahua, you're getting eaten like four days after the cat starts, you know what I mean. Let's be real.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing that doesn't mean necessarily, Like you said the word sentience again, I don't believe that that is the animal is sentient. I don't think necessarily has a soul. It may it may not. And then you also said that it's a faith based thing about if we don't have a soul. We did an episode talking about this. When a human being dies, the actual moment of death, we get actually physically lighter when the essence leaves our body. I sure know if animals do as well. I would love to see that study.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've seen and you know what, I'll pull up a video of I think that it was. I saw this like a few months ago as on like fucking sci fi or some shit. But there was there was like a highway footage of this deer getting hit by a car on the highway.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 6: It happens all the time, nothing really that crazy, except for it gets hit and then it fall It tries to stand up, and then it falls back down, and it tries to stand up and it falls back down. The moment it falls back down the second time.
Speaker 4: You can see what appears to be like a fog of sorts come from his body and evaporate into the air like it was the And I'll try and find that video. But crazy, So I mean.
Speaker 6: Call that a spirit, call that a soul. Call that your essence or whatever. I think we're talking about the same thing.
Speaker 4: I mean, whatever makes up you, whatever you are when you're not in this meat suit. You want to call that a soul, Sure, we can go with that. I will say that, at least per my own faith, it does lead credence to the possibility of animals having a soul. But I also, with that being said, I believe that all animals do have sentience. But that's that's also why I believe that they are two different conversations, Like a tree has sentience, but we don't. I don't necessarily believe that trees have souls. They might eat, and I just I don't believe.
Speaker 6: So don't piss off Avatar blue people with that one their bro or don't and don't piss off the the Vikings with uh what is that fucking tree called?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, I mean the Vikings also made their boats out of wood, so if the trees have souls, they had no problem cutting them down like motherfuckers. But the tree of life and it could have just been fallen trees. I don't know. Maybe they were like the axes were not just for cutting up people, big dog.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Okay, so zombie my pagan sister speak on this animal having a soul conversation.
Speaker 11: Well, so like that, I'll there's like a couple of parts of this. So, like the conversation about AI having sold really comes down to like a few factors. Can you guys actually hear me? And I'm not glitching before it even start? Okay, So, like intelligence and consciousness is the kind of like the borderline start of it. So people will like confuse AI having intelligence versus consciousness because like intelligence is like it can do mathematics, it can have emotional like it revert like it regurgitates emotion consciousness. So like the argument between everyone having this fight is it is it able to experience? Is it able to actually experience and have an emotion? So, like if it wins at a chess game, right, it doesn't feel pride, It doesn't. It's not savoring the victory. It can imitate the emotions that it's seen or that it's been programmed too, but it's not actually experiencing a human reaction to it.
Speaker 14: Good point, it's it's.
Speaker 11: More or less just kind of there. The cognitive scientists that are like arguing this debate back and forth has like it's is it processing the information that actually it's seeing like a car can the AI AI cars, right, it's visually processing data, but it's not actually feeling any fear as it drives. It's not afraid it's going to get hit. It's not afraid that, hey, if I go too fast, I'm going to kill somebody. It's just going to keep going doing whatever it needs to do because it's technically still a machine. And then like the other part too, like there's there's a lot of I would say honestly that animals do have souls because if you really look down to it, they can feel, they grieve, they have actual human like emotions, so they're experiencing the world around them. And it has base like they do have like you know, base emotions and they're in acting on instincts. But you have mated pairs that one will die and the other will grieve so deeply and still do things that are very human like I believe that would that would equate to having a soul. Unlike AI as of right now doesn't have the ability to experience you know, uh, mourning death. It can imitate it, but it can't actually physically do that, but the reality is like, eventually it could potentially have that way if it can map the neurons, like so we may we're made up of eighty six billion neurons and we experience all these things, but it also translates to many different emotions. So if there's ability to the field of I can't ever see this word right, it's connectiveness canatomics. I think canatomics it's seeking to map the neural connection between all the different brains. And then if that's ever actually able to upload our consciousness, then the argument becomes, well, if it's doing all of these things and now has an uploaded consciousness, does that mean that it's one hundred percent sentient? Is it actually experiencing the world around it like we are, or is it still imitating what it's processing. So I do believe that animals have souls.
Speaker 6: But as far as uploading, I don't know if I personally I don't buy on uploading like people uploading their consciousness.
Speaker 4: I know there's even been like spiritual people they're trying. You cannot do that.
Speaker 6: I mean, you might be able to upload your ego, I could see that, I mean, because your ego is just a set algorithm. It's just a program that you're constantly running on, but are com Anciousness is already uploaded into the all that is whenever we die.
Speaker 11: Bro Like, well, this is actually the field of it though, like it's actually a field of science. It's like, cannot connect to tomics or something. It's the It's that they're actually trying to map every neuron in the brain and then make the brain again and upload a human conscious into it. Kind of like an alter ego that Netflix show where they have the chip in the back of the spine, Like that's that's what they're actually seeking to do is And right now they have that one that connects the people in one room, the AI that can connect to your brain and you can control it as it walks around outside of your being. That's a part of this.
Speaker 4: I'm very very good points on all fronts here, Raven Lee. And Yeah, like you said, we don't have the technology to do it at this moment, but they are getting closer and closer by the day. Yeah, I don't know about that one. I mean up because now you got to ask the question, like what is consciousness?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 4: Is that just your essence? Is that your soul. Are these different things? Is it the same thing for just different words? You know? Like all right, awareness, bro, if you look up the definition of the word consciousness. Right, let's say that you've seen the movie Inception.
Speaker 6: Right now, I'm actually I'm actually on board with what you mean by awareness.
Speaker 3: It's the it's not the awareness.
Speaker 4: It's like, right now, this fleshoot, this carbon based fleshoot that I am using. Is what I am seeing is through these eyeballs, when I'm hearing us through these ears, when I'm smelling us through the noose, my awareness of my surroundings and what's happening and everything. If I was to be in a comatose state and that consciousness was put into one of these Tesla bots and I am looking through its camera lens, I am hearing through its speakers, I am in control of it, and that is the new way I'm living My life is through the eyes of a robot. Because my physical form is dead. That's the consciousness. My soul didn't get uploaded to the robot. My consciousness did. That's two different things. Let me off the leash.
Speaker 6: I'm ready, baby, because okay, this is going to get you.
Speaker 4: You're probably definitely gonna disagree with it.
Speaker 6: But anybody that is all right. Whenever God announces himself, what does he say his name is? Like, I mean, there's several times, but what is the most striking one that everybody is just like, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: I wasn't even talking religion.
Speaker 4: Okay, just follow me on this one. I am what does that mean? Whenever what do you think he meant? Whenever he said I am there? You know vision vision in all the Marvel movies. Whenever they ask what are you? What you know? Who are you? I am? Well? That idea is is that you are literal conscious awareness. That's all you are. You are just the observer. And in anybody that has ever gone very deep into a meditation and you know, you can get their w phsychedelics and all that kind of stuff too, but mainly in meditation you get to a point to where you are the observer of this body. You're the observer of this reality. You're able to separate the most highest version of you, the one that is pure awareness, that is consciousness, that is awareness, that is you setting yourself apart from the matrix of this life in general. So to just water consciousness down and be like, oh, it's just awareness, it's just your I seeing. No, that's absolutely not true. That might be how some people describe it as, but that's definitely not true. That's not that is definitely not how they've been describing it for the past eight thousand years at the bare minimum. So again, context matters. When he said that I am the great I am, he was not saying that he is the great consciousness. He's saying more of the realm of like the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, the all encompassing. It's not a consciousness thing the I am whenever, okay, I am. Don't think about what it is. Just think about what it isn't Whenever we're trying to get to this equation here, think about what what could you not be if all you said was I am You're fucking everything, bro, you know, like you're everything. At that point, all you are is just awareness.
Speaker 6: You don't even have a physical material, any kind of body, You're not bound to anything.
Speaker 4: You just are. That's it. And so that would be divine consciousness. Call it awareness, call it whatever you want. But whenever I believe within all of my all of my research that that is the point of which everything is everything and you're just one with it. That's that's what I believe it is. So I am an awareness and consciousness same thing. I hear what you're saying me, and you have very very different definitions and perspectives on this one. Brother, Okay, Nick, go ahead, I help me on here.
Speaker 5: Bro Well, I actually it's funny that you brought that up. I kind of like was reinterpreting the quote of Jesus saying, you know, I am, I am the way the truth of life. Right. My understanding, anyway, would be the at least my interpretation of the best way of interpreting that would be the way too, I am is the way that I am, which meaning like he's speaking from the God presence, the God consciousness, speaking from the I am state, right, and the way essentially the way to God is to walk and act the way that he has been demonstrating and teaching and showing. So the way too, I am is the way that I am.
Speaker 4: So we also believe that Jesus was the living Word incarnate. Therefore, what he was saying was that he is the way, the truth in the life. He's saying that he is the living word, the word of God, the divinely inspired word, and then nobody's getting to the Father except by applying the divinely inspired word to your life and conforming to it. So the I just put it up here. The meaning of I am this is now. I'm not gonna lie. I'm I'm using chat GBT shore h to answer this one. This is just on the computer. Is Doug, Doug go AI? But what do you mean shocker? What does that even mean? Shocker that you used AI to answer this question? Like, I'm sorry, Like that's is that crazy?
Speaker 3: Didn't know it coming?
Speaker 4: Shocker that you said shocker? So shock yourself back, all right? So no, no, no, it is my time and an electrician. I'm not shocking myself anymore. Fuck that it HERD give you one of those. There's your shocker, baby. So the meaning of I am.
Speaker 6: According to Chad GBT four oh, is existence and self sufficiency. The phrase emphasizes God's eternal existence and self sufficiency. Unlike created beings, God exists independently and is not contingent upon anything else. Okay, would that not just be I mean, that's not not awareness, that's not not consciousness, timelessness, I am sagnifies that God is present in all times, past, present, and future. He's not bound by time as humans are. Okay, not not consciousness, not not awareness?
Speaker 3: Bro, what kind of double negative logic is this?
Speaker 4: This pen is not a knife, it's it's not not a car, it's it's.
Speaker 3: Not not a house. No, it is a pin.
Speaker 4: Like that's you can't use that as a actual argument.
Speaker 6: No, there is no way to say that God is this, so you have to say that what he's not.
Speaker 4: That's oh okay, again, that's kind of a fallacy of an argument in and of itself. Isn't it water is not higher? But that doesn't mean that it's not a house.
Speaker 5: There's a there's a term for that. I was literally just listening to somebody talk about that as well, like today Jonathan, about how like the only way that you can describe some of those concepts are by describing what they're not. Maybe it was you did you talk about it the other day on a different I.
Speaker 4: Think yeah, I think I did.
Speaker 6: It was basically just that the dow Like within Taoism they say that the the dowel that can be explained is not it can't be the dow so you can't explain it. It's like even in the idea with neoplatonism, it's like they have the four emanations of the One or of God or whatever, so you have the one which emanates onto the noose. The noose is only just sitting there in contemplation wondering what the one actually is. It's never going to get close to the answer. It's not it doesn't have the capacity to even really understand it because, I mean, it is just an emanation of the original source itself. So there's no way of even really coming to the to the full answer on that one. That's why they just stay in contemplation that whole way.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine if a lawyer tried to use that as an argument for one of their clients. Is my client a murderer? He is not a rapist. We sometimes just have to look at what the thing is not in order to understand what it is. And it's like, wait, I'm sorry, bro, what okay? What is God? Jacob the Creator? Ending in the end? Okay? What else? I don't know how much deeper I can go than that, The the Creator.
Speaker 3: Is one in charge of this whole shebang?
Speaker 4: What is God not.
Speaker 5: Evil?
Speaker 4: Not evil, he is not. He is all good. I guarantee you you could name more things that he's not than what he is. Correct, that's pretty much about where the extent of it is. God is supposed to be the all good in the all light, and he is not evil or darkness. So like it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. Maybe I'm not understanding.
Speaker 4: Like what you're asking me here, but that's about as deep as that can go.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know what, I'm gonna get real personal here, and I'm going to give a personal example. I was with somebody for a few years. I found that I was not in love with that person and that they couldn't make me happy, I couldn't make them happy.
Speaker 4: It was a pretty mutual thing, okay. But what I did learn throughout that entire relationship was what I knew what not to look for. I knew what I didn't like, and so therefore, if I was ever to find anybody that I would date, you know, anywhere in the future or anything like that, then I would know, all right, well, if this person has this characteristic or this person does this thing or this, you know whatever, I know what to look for that I'm not interested in.
Speaker 6: Therefore, I learned from a past experience about what I don't like, So therefore you can use what something is and what something isn't pretty interchangeably.
Speaker 4: At that point, I would say, right, but that's also super inherent to you specifically, because while this person may not have been what you wanted, that doesn't mean that this person isn't what someone else wants. You are somebody who inherently has things that you do and do not like. That doesn't make it a standard rule for everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't make decisions for anybody else except for me, So okay, what you even trying to say?
Speaker 3: But that's my point.
Speaker 4: Right when we're talking about what is God, that's not a subjective thing, that's not open ended to the interpreter.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere in the Bible that God said that he is the light and the darkness?
Speaker 4: Is that not true? Or did I make that up? Maybe? Beginning an end alpha and omega, I mean I don't know it. Yeah, okay, so how I mean that he is? That doesn't mean that he's got some evil in him. He was responsible for creating everything, like, for instance, free will. He gave us free will. Therefore we do evil. That doesn't mean that God has some evil within him. That's us doing shit. I don't know. We're getting real philosophical up in here. Go ahead, Ashton.
Speaker 13: I was gonna try to tie this all together with a bit of a personal thing here.
Speaker 10: So I was back to consciousness.
Speaker 13: I was baptized before I was conscious. I have no memory of it. I just i've seen pictures of it. But my first interaction with what I would call God was when I was conscious, and it had no Christian resemblance whatsoever. But my life path led me to learn about the sun, obviously, and.
Speaker 10: I kind of got a bit of a.
Speaker 13: South Park Jesus like God, It's like, yeah, that's my song, but you know, everyone's gonna say what they're gonna say about them and all this and that and whatever that I am is, it's very different than what the sun represents. He's just kind of what we're supposed to rise up to, but will never be perfect. Obviously, that's what he saved us from in that sense. But then you have the the I am, which is just this ineffable thing which you know it's gonna be this today and that tomorrow and it's just but it's it's always true. It's always the same, like it's always it is omnipopit.
Speaker 3: Omnipotent. I know the word, trying to get it.
Speaker 13: And good and uh so, yeah, sorry, I'm a little uh.
Speaker 4: No, you're good with the edge. I like the example you gave. As a matter of fact, let's go down that road real quick. So we can agree that a one month old doesn't have conscious where of anything that's going on around him, right, he is or he she? The baby is completely reliant on caregivers to make sure that it survives to see tomorrow. But that being said, I actually argue that a soul enters at the moment of conception. Consciousness comes later when the brain develops enough to develop its own consciousness and awareness. Again, I believe that these soul and consciousness are two different complete conversations. So the baby is unaware of when it's hungry. Oh no, it's aware of when it's hungry, but it has no faculties to do anything, see it, but not conscious.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Sentience and consciousness and a soul are different conversations.
Speaker 13: A petfish when you come home, you turn the lights on and it comes running into the glass because it's hungry. But to you, it has a personality. It's like, oh this guy he loves when I handfeed him or whatever.
Speaker 4: It is, and shit like that. Yes, okay, just as far as what I was saying earlier, I did want to bring up Jacob Isaiah. Is that New Testament or Old Testament?
Speaker 3: Oh that's Old.
Speaker 4: Testament Okay, Isaiah says, and this is from the Lord says, I.
Speaker 6: Form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster. I the Lord do all these things. So that's I don't know how he's created good. It would be good and evil at that point, right, No, there's a duality.
Speaker 4: To to to God.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's not what you just said.
Speaker 4: Dude. He says he creates everything, So you ask what is he? He's the creator? Okay, So he created darkness, created.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I believe that God created the night and he creates the natural disasters. So you're telling me that God created the weather. Yeah, I believe that too.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I also don't believe that every time a hurricane hits a place it's God seeking retribution on the people either. I think that sometimes natural does just kind of you know, natural disasters that the Puritans believe that shit. Every time a lightning strike would hit their church. It was obviously because they didn't pray hard enough last Sunday. It's like, no, dude, that's the tallest point in your city and lightning strikes that ship. It didn't have anything to do with God seeking wrath. Okay, go ahead, I am a you a resident Jewish correspondent. What is up? Brother? What?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 15: I just want to clarify something. So, when it came to when God said I am a context as you know, as everything. Yeah, so the lead ups the whole thing is so Moses said, what can I tell these people?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: So says I am that I am?
Speaker 15: So Rashi actually explains when it comes to that verse, it says so even though when it says I am that I am, says it means that I will be with them in this trouble, and I will be with them in the subjugation by other kingdoms, being future exiles. This is this insight has drawn from a medrish and most response master of the universe. Why should I mention the additional suffering? They already have enough with this one.
Speaker 10: And then God agrees says you have spoken.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 10: Therefore, when he.
Speaker 15: Tells him the continuation of the verse just says I am just not both of them. So context is very important. So like when God said that wasn't necessarily talking about who he was.
Speaker 4: Or his being.
Speaker 15: It was I am with them right now.
Speaker 10: And I will be with them whenever they go into further exhaust later.
Speaker 4: It was more of a statement towards his omnipotence as physical being.
Speaker 15: It was no correct and the fact that he was going to be that he's always going to be got of the Jews in perpetuity.
Speaker 4: And that's why I said the alpha and Omega thing I see. This is the thing is like you look at the original translation and you look at it in English. Now this is what I mean. Some things are lost the original message and like the crumbs are still there, but it missed some of the point.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 15: Also also the interpretations was to say you wouldn't necessarily know because you don't study the same the same commentators. So the commentaries that like Juseph had for the past, you know, while you know a lot of people don't have them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's it.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Appreciate your insights on this one. Brother Jonathan thoughts.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, I was muted. I'm having to do this on a phone, so it's kind of a bit of a pain in the ass. Look, I mean, my my point here is not to try and prove to anybody that their you know, their religious teachings are right or wrong or misconstrued or misidentified or anything. It's just I'm applying my philosophy to to kind of use it as like an overlay possibly possibly, you know what I mean. So for example, like I'm somebody I I'm a full believer in her meticism, full full on into her meticism. And if you look at the seven Hermetic Principles, I mean, there's nothing that you could possibly even disagree with, Like it's it's really not that crazy.
Speaker 4: It's actually to the bare minimum, and it applies to everything. We might need to do an episode on her meticism. I think I think I'll take lead on that one. No, you fucking won't, Okay, you don't. The historical precedence for her meticism and where it came from, and why I got such a revival at the turn at the Millennia, or why the Renaissance saw such an uptick of it.
Speaker 3: You don't want to go down that road.
Speaker 6: Look, I don't care about who said it. I don't care about who perpetuated it, but the fact it's.
Speaker 4: Been mistranslated like a motherfucker from the original text. I I mean, what what are you referring to as the original text from the Egyptians?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Huh you want to talk about mistranslation? That's where you want to go, is miss you want to talk about mistranslate. I'm just kidding you. Of all people want to talk about mistranslations, that's where we're going.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: When it comes to specifically hermeticism, Yeah, that's like it's fraught with it as much as like the Gnostic Gospels, Right, you look at how many of them are known forgeries and plagiarism, like not even up for debate or argument, it's just is what it is. And then you see that, Yeah, this is like really wild. Yeah, to look at hermeticism in the same way, I'm not saying that there isn't a basis of like that kernel of truth we were talking about, right, the original people who originally were practicing her medicism, where were they deriving their shit from? I'm not saying that that wasn't.
Speaker 5: What it was.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that anything from the last fifteen hundred years on her medicism. I'm not saying all of it is bullshit. I'm saying that most of it is translated by people who it's kind of the same concept. Okay, to be completely fair and transparent here, Okay, let's be that way. If we're going to keep it one hundred, let's keep it one thought.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: Right, it is the same conversation to say that what we know about the Nordic pagan traditions because it was written down by Catholic priests who didn't actually give a fuck about these people's religion. They were just writing down stories and sometimes they gave a fuck and put it down exactly how it's supposed to be, and sometimes it was like, uh, this dude did this and tada. That same thing happened with her medicism. So again, I'm not saying that the original people that were practicing it weren't practicing it correctly, But anywhere in the last fifteen hundred years, it's kind of the same thing as people that are practicing New Age Nordic paganism.
Speaker 3: It's like, bro from what platform.
Speaker 6: Well, because I don't, and and we're going to disagree on this, but I don't necessarily need a document that is eight thousand years old for me to prove or for for it to prove its validity. I think that you can look at something and easily identify truth or fiction. And Semitic principles are that way.
Speaker 4: You can look at these. Let me just read a couple of them to you, and you try and disagree with these. Okay. The first, well, you're going to disagree with the first one.
Speaker 10: Here we go.
Speaker 4: But it's my favorite one.
Speaker 6: It is my favorite one, which is the principle of mentalism, so that all is mind and the universe is mental, essentially that everything is of a mind. The next one the principle of correspondence, as within, so without, as above, so below that whole thing.
Speaker 4: Right, the prince vibration. Nothing rests, everything moves, and everything vibrates. Well, quantum mechanics has proven that there is no such things as a physical object, at.
Speaker 6: Least not at the quantum level. Whenever you really zoom in on it. The principle of polarity. Everything has its polar opposite, right, That's what this is saying. Everything has its opposites identical in nature. Everything does not just some things, not most things.
Speaker 4: Everything has a polarity to it. Would you disagree with that? I agree with you. There is the principle of rhythm, that all things rise and fall.
Speaker 14: Sure, okay, sure.
Speaker 6: The next one is the principle of cause and effect. So it says a chance is a chance is not but a name. So the cause of the principle of cause and effect. You believe that there are causes and effects to everything I do.
Speaker 4: But I also do believe that some things are random as fuck. Well, you believe in coincidence? I don't personally Hmmm, I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to say I believe that is like a rule.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I would say that there are such a thing as like happenstances that do take place from time to time. Sure you know what, I'll give you a funny little thing here.
Speaker 6: So they say that whenever you apply like intention to something, to like a random number generator, And I actually did this earlier, but they say, if you apply your intention to a random number generator, just do like one through ten, right, and if you ran that one hundred times, you should get on average, statistically, each one should be at ten percent, right, Statistically, I mean it's like flipping a coin.
Speaker 4: You know, you got a fifty to fifty chance.
Speaker 6: With this random number generator, each number is going to get drawn on or called upon ten out of the hundred times, because there's ten different numbers if they're drawn at random.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, Statistically that's the way it would be.
Speaker 6: However, whenever you apply your intention, and this has been documented even to a computer, even to a random number generator, specifically a random number generator as a matter of fact, what they were experimenting on that you increase those odds to I want to say it's like fifteen percent, Like you increase the odds of a specific number with your intention fifteen percent.
Speaker 4: Now now is fifteen right, So it's like it's a five percent increase. No, no, you you raise it from ten to like twenty or twenty five. So realistically, what you're saying is if I put the intentions on a quarter, right, just hypothetically speaking, because that's a fifty to fifty right, and if I just let it roll as it's going to roll, then it's gonna do what it's gonna do. But if I put intentions on it, as in, call it in the air, I have a higher probability of it landing on what I'm putting it, and you're putting it at a twenty five percent chance that now want a better shot.
Speaker 6: These are different things. You're calling something in the air and hoping that it's going to work out. I'm saying, with intention, you know that this number is gonna get called. It's not that like whenever you call a heads or a tails, it's like, please be as, please beheads, please beheads. No, it's like, I'm going I know that my power, my whatever the fuck I am, can manipulate that those odds, even the slightest.
Speaker 4: And this has been proven. Put it on the intention thing, not just to hope, like put all the magical mental things on it, like real shit. You're saying that you can increase its Oh.
Speaker 3: Did not mean to hit that. Sorry, good god.
Speaker 4: The money. You're saying that you can put intention behind a coin flip and make it turn the way you want somewhere around twenty five percent more likely.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't know about a coin flip. That's not the that's not the example I gave. I'm talking about a random number generator.
Speaker 4: Okay, So that's I just believe that.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's something and maybe we'll do a show on it to just show like the absolute actual power of like intention. I know a lot of people think that that's woo woo, that that that's crazy. So I'm telling you it is proven that your intention manipulates reality around you whenever you can focus in on it enough. That's really the entire basis of magic and witchcraft in a nutshell. That's literally, that's like at the core, that's what it is to take all the woo will walk. That's really what it is. So and it's funny because earlier so we got the fantasy football draft right, and some of the good cult members are joined up this year, and and so earlier today.
Speaker 4: We did the draft order right, and just so that it wouldn't be random. It's more fun if you if you already know like when when you're going to get picked, right, and we did the draft order. I put it in a random number generator one through twelve for the twelve teams. I wasn't I would. I really didn't even have any intention on what number I wanted.
Speaker 6: I'm like, whatever I get, it doesn't matter, right, And but what's funny is is that I went last, So I did my name last to see what number I was going to get, and I was just going to get the number that remained right whenever I did that, you know what number?
Speaker 4: It was? Just hypothetically speaking, seven, I don't know. Four.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah for your boy Brett.
Speaker 4: Isn't that crazy? Well?
Speaker 6: I mean, is that just a coincidence or was the screen looking at me? I don't fucking know, But it's strange how that worked out. Maybe that was a coincidence, you can call it, chuck it up to that.
Speaker 4: But anyway, what.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about is cause and effect. I believe that there is no such thing as coincidence. Therefore, you want to call them synchronicities or whatever. I think that with intention, you raise your odds. And the final hermetic principle would be the principle of gender. You believe that every well it says, everything contains masculine and feminine principles.
Speaker 4: Okay, I do believe that traditional two genders. That's okay. I feel like that's not what they were saying. I feel like that was going in a different realm with it.
Speaker 8: But like I.
Speaker 6: All right, so you agreed on five out of the seven just by barely glancing glazing over them.
Speaker 4: You realize I can agree with a lot of Buddhist philosophy without saying that that is uh, you know, inherent religious truth too?
Speaker 5: Right? Sure?
Speaker 4: Okay? I mean, are you going to apply some of those philosophies to your life personally?
Speaker 8: Know?
Speaker 4: But I also understand why people would I have my own philosophies that I apply to my life, even if I agree with something that someone else said.
Speaker 3: Why would I change what I'm doing of what I got going on is working for me?
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 6: But maybe you want to throw a little fork in the road, or throw a little you know what I mean, just get a little weird and change it up.
Speaker 4: Maybe you want to.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: The narrow is the path.
Speaker 6: What I'm trying to say is that this is something that I have adopted into my belief system, and whenever we're talking about anything biblical, I'm trying to see how it pertains to my system. Here it's not even mine, it's just something that I have adopted personally.
Speaker 4: I actually was thinking the same way we did an episode on Zoroastrianism. I actually was already thinking about doing an episode on hermeticism, not to shit on it, to show the original basis for where it came from and how it got transfigured into the things of the early Renaissance and then the Middle Ages or Middle Ages, then Renaissance, I should say, then into the revival that it saw in the late eighteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds to where we are today. Not to shit to have like a very like a long form conversation about abc D equaled EFG kind of thing.
Speaker 6: No, I get it, and I come from and I've said this before, but like I come from something like I don't care who wrote something.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 6: You know when when it started? You know when it ended? When were the last people that have talked about it? Was it something that was created fucking yesterday?
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 6: I think that you know yours. You have some kind of spiritual truth filter in a sense to where once you read something and it resonates with you, I think that that proves it to be true.
Speaker 4: That's my philosophy. Though we see we talked about that earlier about objective truth versus objective truth, right, but we're going way, way way heavy with the Philosophical Conversations this evening. We have over one hundred messages that we do need to get to. We are a philosophical podcast, by the way. Yeah, we are listened as philosophy, so it'd be like that. Look at us. He wants to be a philosophizer. Rose go ahead, Spirit Animal.
Speaker 6: Every time I get try and read the fucking comments, Spirit Animal raises his hand.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 7: Just before we get off the theological stuff. To answer y'all's question about the episode yesterday about what Lord my God is Jesus and everything. But I guess if I'm doing any work of the Lord besides Jesus, I guess it's aphidaddy.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh oh you am?
Speaker 4: I when you be getting in there knocking boots, Yeah yeah, Samy getting it in boy, he'd be laying that pipe up in Georgia shout out to my homegirl, sec Mat. I'm with you on that one, sir. Yeah, Oh damn it.
Speaker 6: There was something else that I wanted to say on top of that. Anyway, let's let's get back to it. Is your hand raised again or is it?
Speaker 4: Did it just not go down?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: I ain't going down yet, Okay, I was like.
Speaker 6: Son, my bitch, all right, So I love you Sam, though, Rose Pao said, what a do called peeps? Hope everyone is happening an awesome day you create or love you crazy fuckers? Love you, Rose, the Big d said, ten Dick would be.
Speaker 4: I'm writing it down. I'm writing down all these slurs by the way, so far. I also Sam reminded me of an I robot he called the robots canner. That was a that was a phrase that he used to be disparaging towards them. I like canner as well.
Speaker 3: So ten Dick, that's going in the rigs. Yeah, fuck you very well.
Speaker 4: Tony said, I've seen that AI can use slurs. Oh that's what I asked Google what the racist term for brazil uh for brazil nuts was and it gave the right answer. Oh yeah, no, we're not having that conversation on this pod. Moving to the next comment. And also, yo, AI can absolutely use slurs. Look what happened when Elmo's X went off the deep end, and it was because of an AI chatbot that took it over and started basically talking about how Hitler would know what to do in a situation like this, and yeah, yeah, weird.
Speaker 16: Remember when you couldn't get it to say a slur under any circumstances, and that was the Turing test to prove you were a human.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my my, how things have changed.
Speaker 4: Oh how the turntables, Oh how the turntables? Dirty Sanchez said, Hey, howdy hey, beautiful people saying dirty and my bad San Jess. It's just Jess, I think. But yeah, I know, Dirty Sanchez. I get it. I love it. You're into weird shit. That's all right. Spirit Animal game. We did it once before where you type in like go to Urban Dictionary and type in the dirty and then put your name. That's still just an oldie, but goodie, it's it's up there with the top of the list of just comic gold. But anyway, we did that here on this show. Oh I've done it. I did it in the Marine Corps, I did it in the at multiple plant sites that I worked. We did it on this show.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's just it's one of those things, you know, if you want to test the waters of your work environment to see how many people are cool and how many people get offended off of really stupid shit. Play the play the Urban dictionary, dirty dot dot dot game and you'll you'll draw lines in the sand real quick.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 4: Spirit animals that their mother is a fucking coaster and father is a rolodex.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it, Little Monty python nod there, I feel you.
Speaker 4: Dirty Sanchez said, I got food poisoning Sunday night. I can't seem to get it out of my system.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, sorry to hear that, Jess.
Speaker 6: It's a magnesium that'll really get it out of there, Jesus. Spirit animal said, my favorite Greek god is Poseidon. God has triedent tattooed from New Rome.
Speaker 4: Dope. Hell yeah, he was about to show it there. Oh yeah, oh okay, t right.
Speaker 6: MICHAELA said, Hi everyone, first time here, so just wanted to say hello, Welcome in, Michaela.
Speaker 4: Welcome Mikayla. Yeah we went deep with the phosph Fuck. I can't speak now the philosophy on this episode, but glad that you were here for this being your first one to join in. That was It's been a while one thus far, but fuck yeah, welcome Michaela. Are you the one that signed up for the fantasy football? Yes, let's go. I reached out to several other cult members, and I saw I remember that name, MICHAELA so ah. I can't wait. We have the draft in ten days. I'm fucking stoked about that.
Speaker 6: And welcome howdy, all right, everybody's welcoming or in spirit animal said Muslims. A ham sandwich, A ham sandwich is hair. But they pre order wives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's one of them things, you know. And by pre order we mean at the age of nine, as the blessed prophet ones did and all that blood. Yeah, but he waited two years because he's a gentleman, and waited for her to be a whole woman at the ripe old age of eleven before he consummated their marriage.
Speaker 3: Praise be a hallack or some shit.
Speaker 8: He made her at six and bedded the poor child at nine, Like.
Speaker 3: I thought it was nine to eleven. I'm a little I'm a little out.
Speaker 4: Of date on my musin praises.
Speaker 10: But to Jacob, you're thinking of the holiday?
Speaker 4: Is that what I'm doing? Damn? It was six and shit, it was six and nine. He married her at six and then waited until she was nine. I was a little off.
Speaker 16: Sorry, y'all, sorry, said she was still playing with dolls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's that's their blessed prophet who also got gang bang by twelve guys in the middle of the desert one night and then wrote about it later. But anyway, well he didn't write it because he was an illiterate fuck.
Speaker 3: But anyway, could we bring him back and force him to eat spam?
Speaker 4: You know, I I love Sam, I'd be hilarious.
Speaker 7: I'd commit the sin of necromancy and I'd bring that Bashard back just to force to feed him spam.
Speaker 4: If of all the things that you would do with the necromancy, not bring back like Marcus Aurelius, not bring back Alge.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't want to break the hearts they saw things. It would it would destroy them.
Speaker 14: How Roman fail?
Speaker 4: So you can't do that? What that's fair? That's fair. Yeah, we can't bring back on with George Washington either, because goddamn he would be terrified of what this country has become. And then yeah, like Raven Lee just said, we could bring back Vladi and Paler. But yeah, you know, as Christianity gets these days for being too brutal and everything, perhaps bringing back Vladie wouldn't be the best move because he was Uh yep, that was a thing that happened. He was a Christian that was raised by Muslims, so he had his ways about him. You know.
Speaker 6: Beard animals said, can we lay petals alive? Starting at the ankles?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm down.
Speaker 6: The Big d said, peel them with a potato skinner and rubbed salt all over their open flesh.
Speaker 3: God, you people, there's something better.
Speaker 4: I love salt, y'all.
Speaker 3: There's something better.
Speaker 4: It's called caustic.
Speaker 3: To bear with me here. It does the job very very slowly and very painfully. It's like chemical burning them to the bone. But anyway, moving on from.
Speaker 4: The gruesomeness, Sam said, no turpentine. Okay, don't you know?
Speaker 6: Tony said, can we make lampshades out of their skins? Or does that cross the line?
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 4: Morality right, Yeah, It's just like I don't want my house furnished.
Speaker 3: With the skins of all these evil people that I don't know.
Speaker 4: I like where your heads at, though, I like where your head's at somebody all the time.
Speaker 9: And then you can make money and fund the families who have been, you know, affected by the pedophile.
Speaker 4: But then who's gonna well? And I was about to ask a really stupid question, like who would buy a lamb shape made out of it?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Before I could even get half of that sentence out, I was like, wait a minute, the internet is real, and I personally know people that want to have like random bits of human remains in their home.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, actually, real shit, all cards on the table here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you were to like turn their skin into like a lazy boy recliner, for instance, I probably in my phone have like thirty to forty people that would be fighting tooth and nail to own a lazy boy recliner made from the skin of.
Speaker 3: A serial killer or a pedophile.
Speaker 4: Actually like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a thing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hey look mom sitting on Lester the molester. It's even like hey mom, It's more like these people were just like, oh, it's so dark and eerie, and I love it in my home, and it's like, you know, there there is there's people out there that would absolutely love to do that. Now, if you were the one that killed the pedophile and it was like a war trophy type thing, then I mean, do you biboo?
Speaker 3: Who am I to say what you're gonna do with your war trophy? That sounds like you're a business to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean people put all kinds of crazy shit on their walls. You were if you were to turn the skull into a drinking mug, like out loud, Oh my god, that's crazy. But it's like, yeah, he was a pedophile that I killed. It's like, you know what, I really fucking like your new cup. I really do.
Speaker 3: That's badass.
Speaker 4: It's pretty solid, zombie. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 11: Well, considering I really want this skull teapot situation, there is a there's like first sale is these two skulls put together and it's like an actual teapot. It's pretty legit. There's people that do all sorts of human remains artwork. I guess she would say, but you can't buy them.
Speaker 12: There's only two states in the whole country. You can't get them shipped in Louisiana.
Speaker 18: Your service is going back and out that you have to buy them outside of the state lines and then bring them inside so they can't get never mind, no.
Speaker 4: No, no, we heard the majority of it. So yeah, there's there are companies out there that make like home decorum and things out of human remains. But if I heard all that correctly. There's only like two states in the country where you're allowed to actually buy them, so, I mean, you know, it's dealer's choice, becouse, now buy them, not buy them?
Speaker 11: So you can't have Louisiana and one of their states are the only states in the country that you can't get them shipped into the state.
Speaker 4: Why do I feel like the other one's Texas could be so wrong here? But I feel like that's a true statement. I don't know. Ooh, sorry, you're good, Mikaela.
Speaker 14: I just got to turn on my mic I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Go on, you're cool, You're cool. Uh, Matt, your hands raised? What's up? Brother?
Speaker 9: I just want to say to everybody who wants to take out their local pedophile, because they make it really easy to find those guys. There is a big difference between the actual predatory.
Speaker 14: They know what they're doing.
Speaker 9: Pedophile and I'm gonna say a lot of the Instagram accounts, they go out there and like corner these guys kind of trap them, which they deserve it.
Speaker 14: But most of them are like beta male autistic.
Speaker 9: Losers who have been completely programmed by the state, are on heavy medication and by social media, and the easy access of porn. So before you go smack golls, just realize there are a lot of fucking weak minded people who have been affected by the system to be predators and fuck up more and more generations. So that's just kind of how I've seen it paying attention to that subject.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't disagree with you by any means. But then at that point, they are also what I would consider criminally insane, and they are unsafe to be in the population with the rest of us, even if they are of a IQ of twenty five. Right, if they are still trying to hurt children in that way, we got to remove them from the from the gene pool.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, something's got I just I've seen what they're doing to our DNA firsthand. Like I come from a family full of autism and being in that area like my you know, my siblings growing up around other autistic people, are being involved in like groups and stuff like that. Uh, I just I see how easy it is for them to overtake the population with that shit. There's so many people out there like this pedophile shit is going to get worse, dude.
Speaker 4: But there's also levels to the autism, right, there are some that are just high functioning autism, that have like a social disorder and they don't really articulate their words too well, and they don't get down with crowds, but they're fully capable of living happy, healthy, successful lives.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Then there's the ones you're talking about that.
Speaker 9: Clearly drink soda, eat pizza six times a day. Yeah, like there's a weird health style in a lifestyle behind it. I've noticed it's over beta males who literally can't get woman to touch them.
Speaker 4: And this is why Japan is creating these sex spots for people like that, because there's too many young men in Japan that are scared of going out to the local bar and picking up a girl for themselves and I mean the right way consensually and all the things that they're just like, Look, we gotta have the population happen in some way, shape or form. How about we just start this new program where we have test two babies from here on out, and we get all the in cells to come and fuck essentially a pocket pussy on a robot that's driven by AI, and then we take that sperm sample and we have test two babies. Because that's the only.
Speaker 3: Way we're gonna have a population in twenty fifty hundred years.
Speaker 14: The episode bro it was, it was.
Speaker 4: But here we are and they're currently trying to get that initiative off the ground.
Speaker 3: And it's scary. But that's.
Speaker 4: Again, like I said earlier, of course leave it to Japan to lean into that. But you know, anyway, all right, back to the chat here. Hey all, first time here, Joe, welcome, Welcome to the I've owen Allsy and Allsy's here for the first time. What's up, dude?
Speaker 3: Good shit looking here?
Speaker 4: Raven Lee left in article Society, Culture and History, Religion, Spirituality members suggesting Smithsonium hiding the bones of giants.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, and we've talked about that before.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm personally of the belief that giants at one time were real, if not still real and hiding in other places.
Speaker 3: Maybe they went underground. Maybe they're the underground people don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Ashton. Hopefully no neffluin DNA here, just some Neanderthal And I'd like to think I'm descended from King David.
Speaker 3: Are you a ginger Jew?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 10: I don't know, dude. I just came to me one day.
Speaker 7: I was like, yeah.
Speaker 10: Probably.
Speaker 3: Wait, you're a ginger.
Speaker 5: Huh No, not really.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you're a ginger, you at least have a bit of Neanderthal DNA inside of you.
Speaker 3: I've saw a study that was talking about that. It was crazy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, maybe definitely a little bit here, a little bit.
Speaker 13: Fucking I refused to do those DNA tests, and that was way before I started listening to you guys.
Speaker 10: But you guys say the same shit, and I'm like, yeah, man, I.
Speaker 4: Mean I wanted to it one time for the curiosity of it, but I've seen so many of those tests where even one blood brothers got two very different results from the same DNA tests, And I know there's reasons for this, like maybe this kid favored more of the dad's jeans and this kid favored more of the mom's jeans. But then it's like, why would I open myself up for that question knowing that that's how inaccurate the science is. Then you'll find out that all the DNA test companies are owned by nefarious actors, and it's like, yeah, nah, I'm good on all that.
Speaker 5: I saw somebody send in the test, swabbed their beard a dragon and said it in and it came back like, you know, just regular human and shit, that's.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, dude, Like, Okay, it's a cool theory to say, like, oh, your X amount of Nordic descent, X amount of sub Saharan African descent, x amount of this.
Speaker 3: That's cool to think about.
Speaker 4: But knowing that the science is that and that inaccurate, it's you're just wasting money at that. But you know, this sucker is born every mind. Man, Yes, it is cool. You know if it was if it was reliable, right, and also in reliable hands.
Speaker 6: You know, that's that's really the big thing, because you're feeding that shit over to somebody that's gonna sell it or do something with it that you probably wouldn't agree to. Tony said there were genocides against non giant people like the Midianites and i'm Amalekites around mal Amalekites around one thousand BC.
Speaker 4: Right, And again, if you look at the bloodline of where those tribes came from, they weren't giants, but there was an argument to say that they may have been of Nephylimic descent, not on nephylum were giants. So I you know, it's and I'm not saying that's a one hundred percent rule. I wasn't there. I do not know, but yes, I mean that's there is some shit in the Bible that you do need to look at the entire context to understand what the hell is happening.
Speaker 3: And I've said that to people before.
Speaker 4: If you read the Bible cover to cover and you don't have any questions about it, I question your own mental sanity real shit, or if you even paid attention to it, you know, what do you mean?
Speaker 6: Like, just as far as not being able to have any questions, I mean, oh, you're you're going, yeah, you're gonna have Maybe you just don't even know how to correctly interpret something or you don't know how to understand it, and what could the parable of ment kind of situation, you know?
Speaker 4: Right, Let's see Ashton said, cheop of Cabra the goat sucker. Okay, fucking right, that's one of those uh kind of a dog, but kind of a vampire type deities or entities or whatever you want to call it. But even even in the tribes in what we would now call Mexico, they had a vampiric type of entity aside from the chuop of cabra, and they they also had shape shifting, which we might call like where wolf esque.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, buddy spirit animals said, giants are one hundred percent real vampires in a sense, I think it's a curse.
Speaker 4: I also believe that evil truly walks on the earth. Yeah, yeah, number yes, look.
Speaker 5: In the mirror.
Speaker 4: You have a little bit of evil in you. Everybody does. Yeah, I mean everybody does have a little bit in them.
Speaker 3: I fully agree with that.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that any of us are sinless or blameless one hundred percent believe everybody walking the earth is just as bad and equally just as good as everyone else where.
Speaker 3: That's how this goes.
Speaker 4: But does to sin mean does it? Does it equal evil? Huh?
Speaker 5: Don't.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't. No, I wouldn't say that I personally, I would again me and you may have a very different opinion on this. Lying, cheating, stealing, murdering, not killing, but murdering, Like yeah, I would say that these are inherently evil things. And our human construct might say that stealing a stick of bubble gum is not equal to murdering somebody, and I understand that that's human construct. My point is both are of a negative nature. Both are a sin. Everybody on this earth is a ciner. That's how this goes.
Speaker 10: Very well.
Speaker 16: Yeah, really malevolent, and the property and selfishness are not quite as bad. That's I think even Protestants tend to agree with that.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, there's like the the I don't want to say victimless crimes or anything like that. But my point is that if we are going to put everything onto a spectrum, think about it like a pH scale. Right, you have your acids in your bases, no matter what way you slice it. Yes, this might be a little less acidic than this thing, but everything is an acid.
Speaker 3: That's my point on that.
Speaker 4: Tony said, And it matters because today we're talking about gaza, not myths about supernatural beings over three thousand years ago. What is that pertaining to, Tony? I don't remember what that was. In reference to sir, we.
Speaker 16: Were talking a lot about old test them in warfare and lots of mass killing and stuff like that. So that's what I was pertaining too in my opinion, got.
Speaker 4: You, got you? Oh okay, Yeah, like we're littering everybody, even the women and children and stuff. Yeah, yeah, we don't need them to be nephelum for us to go into other places and slaughter. Yeah, I feel that spirit animal. Go ahead, there's a hand raised button. You don't actually have to raise your hand.
Speaker 8: Well, you told me that you expect me to do it, so I just do it now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 20: So this is actually for Jacob. I dropped a whole list of lobos. It's down and the thing I think you would like.
Speaker 4: All Right, we're gonna get to it. We're gonna work our way down the chat. But I'm gonna keep my eye out for it, all right.
Speaker 6: Zombie posted an article it says a Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian Institution to release classified papers dating from the early nineteen hundreds that proves the organization wasn't involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giant giants, human remains, and the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time. The allegation stemming from the American Institution of Alternative Archaeology, that the Smithsonian Institution had had destroyed thousands of giant human remains during.
Speaker 4: The Okay, I think it's just repeating itself at this point.
Speaker 6: And trying to damage the reputation of the one hundred and sixty eight year old institution. And that's the problem, is that they're worried about their reputation.
Speaker 4: It's this is actually goes back to the conversation we had yesterday about academia. It's that nobody ever wants to step out outside of all right, well, this is what we believe. We can't go outside of that. This is what we all believe, right right, But that's the point. There was tens of thousands of giant bones that they found that they.
Speaker 3: Were ordered to destroy.
Speaker 4: So again, just Jacobs speaking on behalf of Jacob. I fully believe the giants at one time walked the earth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, buddy, So the white boy Wizard said, good evening, you glorious bastards. White a little late white boy wizard brother said, why we always gotta get on the butt stuff, motherfuckers?
Speaker 4: When were we talking about butt stuff?
Speaker 3: Were we talking about butt stuff?
Speaker 4: At some point? I must have missed it. And then Rose Chaos said, because they always got booty on their minds.
Speaker 14: That is a fact conversation.
Speaker 3: I mean that was last week, but I mean, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 4: My God, now we are if you want to go there, we can go there. God has love said my cat does oh talking about?
Speaker 3: And I can tell when you're upset fu Yeah, okay, I agree.
Speaker 6: And also, you know what, dude, there's this woman that goes on to Lindsay Sharman's podcast called Rogueways. We've had her on the show plenty of times, but love Lindsay. She's one of my favorite and she has had on one of her best friends, which is a animal communicator.
Speaker 4: Have you ever listened to somebody do that? It's pretty fucking fascinating. I've seen videos of like certain animal whisperers. You know, there's the dog whisperer and the horse whisperers and all of these things. But and I'm not saying that I disagree that that's not reality, right the same way that I believe certain people are born with, like you said, for instance, astra projection.
Speaker 3: Not trying to detract from the conversation.
Speaker 4: Just bear with me here. I don't think that that's something that can necessarily be taught. But maybe somebody is born with an extra ability to do some shit that doesn't fit neatly into our realm of medical science, right. I think certain people and I've witnessed this, bro. You'll see how somebody will enter a room and all the animals in the house just go to this person. Naturally they got the snow white gene or some shit, right, They can sing to the birds and they're fucking talking to them and shit. I think that some people are born with just this vibe that they give off that all animals just love them, and I think that's a real thing. So what would they be speaking to telepathically? I mean, I've seen people do this that are not trying to communicate with the animals. Are you're talking about like the whispers and shit?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like what are they speaking to? Are they whispering to the brain? Are they talking to the mind? Are they speaking to the soul? What do you think is going on there?
Speaker 4: I actually don't think they're talking to the animals personally. I think that they might have a little bit of knowledge as far as like what this type of animal's body language would suggest, and so they are doing things that would you know, signify that the animal needs to calm down, you are safe you don't need to feel threatened. You know, these types of things based off of just certain key character traits for each individual animal.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know how all of them do it, but but this and I can't remember what her name is. She's like one of my favorite episodes to listen to on Roagueways whenever she comes on, because what she'll do because Lindsay goes live on her show too, like we do, right, and and whenever she does it, she has everybody that's in the chat is able to communicate with this woman, and this woman's able to communicate with everybody else, right, And so this woman she'll say, you know the a member of the listeners are, we'll say, all right, what is what does my dog fucking David say?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 6: Like he passed on five years ago, or he's over there he's sick right now, or you know, uh, he used to have so much energy and now he's just like whatever, right.
Speaker 4: And or maybe maybe there's nothing even wrong with him.
Speaker 6: It could just be like if there's one thing that he would tell me, what do you think it would be? Or what would he say? And she she doesn't even have to look at him, like it's it's so strange. She believes that she's connecting to the spirit of the animal, and.
Speaker 4: It sounds crazy until like in weird ways, you can kind of prove it. For an exam. I'll give you an example. So let's say that I don't know, the cat has been acting really fucking weird lately, and nobody knows why. You take it to a vet.
Speaker 6: The vet doesn't know, the owner doesn't know, or anything. So she'll connect with the cat or whatever, and she'll say, you know, and she'll ask it like what's wrong, like why are you acting like this? And it could be because of an ingredient in the new food, or it could be that it's lacking on fucking iron or something like that. And it's so specific, like so specific as like down to the detail, down to the ingredient, down to it's the it's a kidney problem or whatever. And then it's it's so specific to where the next week or the next time that that woman comes back on it's like, oh my.
Speaker 4: God, you know you you got it right. I was able to prove it.
Speaker 6: All I had to do was just change the food or I gave I gave the dog or the cat a little bit more fucking calcium or whatever, right, And it's.
Speaker 4: Weird how that can be. It can be proven in a sense, though I don't really have an answer. Maybe it's a coincidence. I don't know, but I'm not saying it is. I'm not I'm not trying to take that that stance at this moment.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't know how to call it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: So I would say that that woman is communicating with the soul of that animal. Then at that point, I wouldn't say necessarily to the consciousness or to the the awareness.
Speaker 4: I would say that it's a I don't know that we're kind of drawn splitting hairs at that point.
Speaker 5: But for me, it's something that I don't get it right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know how to I don't know how to compartmentalize it personally, dude, I don't know. Some people say things about that episode that were like, yeah, I saw that movie, except it was a typewriter not a roku, and I'm just like the all right, all right, I mean it was her experience.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to detract from it anyway, And I don't know. I don't really know how to call that At that point, It's like, well, are psychics whenever they're communicating with somebody from the other side, are they communicating with the soul or are they communicating with the mind of that person, the consciousness of that person, and that, like you said, we're kind of splitting hairs at this point.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't fucking know, bro. I mean, would you say, though, I mean, whether whether she whether she was experiencing that in the legit way that she says or not. Would you say that you believed that she believed what she was saying. Yeah, no grifter mentality going on there. I mean, I don't know if she's trying to make money off it or anything. Does she write a book about her talking to her grandmother or something. She did write a book. I actually just got it in the mail. Not get you rich.
Speaker 6: It only has it only has like eighty fucking reviews or whatever on it. But I'm not It's not like it's not by any means of New York Times best steller.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna inherently call her a grifter, you know, I don't. I don't know where that well. We had one episode with her and she seemed to be a decent person. I don't know, Okay, I get it.
Speaker 6: Let's see Spirit Animals said the AI and R two D two is fucking creepy on how they are so lifelike.
Speaker 8: A redemption to not two D two in my bad.
Speaker 4: R D R D R two. I'm sorry, I read that wrong. Red dead okay, And oh yeah, that's right. They did put a I in there. I forgot about that one. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Remember that old guy was having that conversation with the player saying that, like, this is.
Speaker 4: All a simulation. How do you know that you're even real?
Speaker 3: I know I'm not, And it was we played that on an episode a couple of years back.
Speaker 20: Yeah, there's also an NPC called the Mad Pleacher, who's uh the way he talks about he's told, uh it was he's obviously was abducted by Adians whatever, but some of the the downlogue he says, if you listen to it, it could also uh be he it was probably one of the watchers that probed him. So there's a lot of there's even a vampire and all, and uh there's a cult and that there's uh the Heaven's Gate cult is referenced in it too, and it's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Nice. Wow, Okay, um Claire said, my cat plots my death in my sleep.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 4: That's probably probably counts. I had two cats up until recently, thank god they're no longer here, and I am convinced that one of them plotted my death every single fucking day. The other one I think couldn't give a fuck less about like any aspect of living, honestly.
Speaker 6: But anyway, Ashton said, it's because when an eighteen wheeler hits a deer, they literally evaporate and their skin rolls up like a rouge.
Speaker 4: I don't think think it was an eighteen wheeler. I think it was. I think it was just a regular car that hit that deer. You know what, Jacob, if you will read the comments, I'm gonna try and see if I can find that video. All right, fuck you? All right, let's see people under estimate cats.
Speaker 3: God is love. Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: There's a reason why Egyptians worshiped them in some way shape, or at least feared them as guardians of the underworld. I'm not negating that.
Speaker 21: You know.
Speaker 4: Let's see, Nick said, fallen trees laid with the daughters of men the fallen trees laid with the daughter of men.
Speaker 3: You mean the fallen angels lay with the dollars of men and made nephelom.
Speaker 5: I was trying to make a joke whenever. Okay, I was talking about the fallen trees at the vikings.
Speaker 3: And AH got you, I got you gave them that old wood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 20: Uh.
Speaker 4: Moving on, MICHAELA says, what about horses as far as like having souls?
Speaker 21: You mean, Mikayla, Yeah, And you were talking about how the like dogs can sense emotional You're basically describing an emotional sport animal.
Speaker 5: And I don't know.
Speaker 21: I've worked for the lot of horses, so I was just curious, Like you just said, I understand, like no, cat like cattle not really being a part of that or livestock, but horses are different.
Speaker 4: I'm with you one hundred percent. Horses have But that's the other thing too. Humans have worked closely with horses, not just raise them as livestock. We have worked with them for thousands of years inherently, and I would even say, for this context, evolutionally, I think would make sense that we and horses have a deeper type of connection the same way that humans and dogs do as well. And as far as emotional support horses goes, I know veterans that are using horse therapy as a way to help them with PTSD, which is crazy unless you look at how it works.
Speaker 3: It's mind blowing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 21: I worked with a horse who specialized in like helping like handicapped disabled kids ride so like very adaptive. And when I was I was round this one horse for a little while that I got pregnant and orse like knew something was up, like they have that, Like how dogs can sense that like something has changed, like horses have that same thing.
Speaker 14: So I don't just good for thought.
Speaker 4: I guess I'm with you one hundred percent. I think horses are also in that uh anomaly category. As far as animals that have a connection to humans, Uh, Joe, you guys should read about the Lawrence Anthony About Lawrence Anthony, a conservationalist who died in Africa at the hands of elephants, traveled hours to mourn his death the same day. Elephants are another one. Elephants are another one of these animals. Humans have trained elephants from a long way back. How they still fight with them and use them as beasts of burden in Southeast Asia.
Speaker 3: So war elephants have been a thing for a very long time. Humans have used them.
Speaker 4: It's it would stand to reason that they have an inherent connection to humans that most other animals in the animal kingdom do not. I could see that one hundred percent. God is love, says I love my cat. We are on the trip right now. He travels with me. He's great because I bothered to train him. Yo, training a cat is fucking difficult. Kudos to you for sticking with it. Does he's pissing the toilet.
Speaker 5: He has before, No, dude, that is legit.
Speaker 22: I got up to go to the bathroom one night and he hopped up on there on the toilet and started pissing before me.
Speaker 4: Son of a bitch.
Speaker 22: And I'm convinced if I would have had some you know how they put the little potty training thing in the toilet for kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I didn't.
Speaker 22: If I did that with a litter box, I almost guarantee you I liked to train him to use a toilet.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 4: I've seen them. They like these little bowls of litter that you clip onto the lip of the toilet, and they they that's how you train a cat to piss in a toilet and shit in a toilet and it's like a real thing that happens. But man, at the amount of patience and time it would take to get him to do it, even without the litter, that is fucking insane. So the fact that you even saw your cat do this one time is impressive. Bro, Holyes, you just got to get a Robert de Niro to train that cat. Broll. I'm saying, he's got his own jinxy cat dog.
Speaker 22: Yeah, Bro, I can take him to like any hotel.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 22: We've been across the country and just let him out the front door.
Speaker 10: Like when we were at bro Grove.
Speaker 22: I let him out the front door, and I have no idea how, but he ended up going around behind the building, popping over the balcony and finding my hotel door.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, and you brought your cat with you to to bro Grove.
Speaker 22: Bro, we drove from Austen to Virginia, all the way down to there, and then all the way down to Miami after that.
Speaker 4: Nice, he's been on a plane. Yeah, that's legit, dude. Or yeah, Jacob, why boy Wizard says altered carbon thing. That might have been a reference to a conversation they were having in the chat earlier. I'm not a hundred person. Oh that's as far as like Ai and stuff. I tried watching it. Oh, by the way, Nick, yesterday I started watching his Dark Materials. I'm on episode four right now, finally.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's an HBO show where they talk about demons in the traditional sense of like Damon's. Okay, it's pretty cool, which is basically like just like their their pets or their animals, but it's like also their spirit guide in a sense.
Speaker 4: It's pretty interesting.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: You know who it is?
Speaker 4: I dude.
Speaker 6: They got a lot of famous actors in that show. The Little Girl that was Logan the spinoff. If you ever seen Logan, which is Wolf's old man Logan, she was the little the Little Woven Girl and what's his name from Split Fucking Professor X? Yeah, yeah, the younger the Younger Professor X. I can never remember his name.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be like that back of boy, what's yeah? James McAboy, Yeah, yeah, yeah, who's the dude?
Speaker 5: The dates? The thirty year olds less than thirty Leah yeah real leoh yeah, you're gonna be like that the meme where he's like pointing at ship throughout the rest of the show.
Speaker 3: I swear, I love how.
Speaker 4: I always knew who you were talking about as soon as you mentioned that. There's like a handful of actors that could have been, but all of us inherently knew you meant le.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I knew that you would know. So that's what I was like, I did that.
Speaker 4: This is this is all I got that could be.
Speaker 3: But somehow I knew you meant you boy.
Speaker 4: But you know, Tom Cruise just he dumps them whenever they turned thirty three.
Speaker 3: I thought it was twenty seven.
Speaker 6: No, it's thirty three. Remember like we we tied that all together where he dated like three different girls. As soon as they got to thirty three, he done.
Speaker 5: All of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 3: It's right, or.
Speaker 4: Divorce them or whatever. Joe said. You guys should read about Lawrence Anthony.
Speaker 14: Read earlier conservation.
Speaker 6: Oh you already read that part, okay. Yeah, I'm I'm a little behind. Okay, I see where we're at now. God is Love said the point of Marvel movies is blasphemy against God. Hence every hero declaring I am among a thousand other examples, and Doctor Strange was literally based one hundred percent on Crowley. Oh yeah, dude, yeah, especially the the what was that the Multiverse of Madness? Great movie, but yeah, that's where he gets like the really terrible third Eye AI looking shit bad movies.
Speaker 4: The point of Marvel movies is blasphemy against God. I'm not gonna say that I disagree with you. I'm gonna have to look at each individual character and like go deeper on that one. But okay, blasphemy against Christian God, right, right?
Speaker 22: Uh, I would really be interesting to see, uh, you know Jonathan's breakdown of that Good Fight Ministry series on you know, it's called Marvel's War on God. And also there was two versions of previous versions of Doctor Strange, and the original one was like literally, you know, looked exactly like Crowley, like ball guy smoked the pipe like same similar story.
Speaker 5: It was crazy.
Speaker 4: That's why you love Marvel movies so much. You blasphemer I Satan.
Speaker 10: This is an anagram for Ashton.
Speaker 6: Oh hey, all right, smoke meth in hell Satan, you know that whole thing. Yeah, I mean I'm interested in all that symbolism. Shit though, Like if you see what was it, Chris Pratt, He's like he's He's star Lord and he is in love with Gomorrah for example, like say less already.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, I still do like Cosprat though I know that people shit on him for being a fake Christian. Uh And a lot of interviews that I've seen with him, in a lot of videos where he talks about his faith, he seems genuine. But you know, I understand people having an opinion. I get it. I mean, Joe Biden's a Catholic allegedly. I okay, I know tons of Catholics that are crazy as fuck. I know a lot of Protestants that are crazy as fuck. I should mention that as well. Oh no, I'm just saying even the pedophiles can choose a religion.
Speaker 3: Very true, very true.
Speaker 4: Where are we? Spirit? Animals said? In the beginning was the word? And the word was with him? And the word was was him? John one one? Yep, God his love said.
Speaker 6: Shroud of turn pretty conclusively proves Jesus with supernatural aka God in the flesh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking of the Shroud of torn, we don't have to spend too much time on this. But did you see recently that some genius tried debunking it by saying that it wasn't actually a death stroud that it was because he like took AI. Again, I'm not trying to shit on AI here, but this guy used AI to basically recreate what the body that would have made that shape inside of this cloth stretched out and all this would have looked like. And he said that it couldn't have been wrapped around a body. It had to have been wrapped around a basically an etching on top of a piece of rock, and that's the only way I could have made this shape. And then you had this whole team of scientists who I don't necessarily think that these were religious people or they weren't coming at it from a religious sense. They were just trying to break down his study and try to show, like, hold on, is there any validity to this? And they fucking trounced this guy within an inch of his fucking life. Yeah, I mean, people were willing to go to crazy lengths. It's crazy, but yeah, I mean I actually will buck up against that for a second.
Speaker 6: The shout of term pretty conclusively proves that Jesus was supernatural. I'll agree with that God in the flesh.
Speaker 4: I darn't know. I'm with you about that one. I personally believe so, but I understand why you wouldn't think so. And I'm not saying that in a disparaging way. I'm saying that at that point, that's where the faith comes in, and I respect that you and I share different faith. Right look at us we're growing up, Jacob, look at us being grown as fucking adults or some gay shit.
Speaker 6: I I just and there's multiple different things that could be happening right there. So it could be maybe it's some kind of technology that was lost to the sands of time.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of like ancient tools and ancient things that people did way back when that we, you know, just don't know how to do anymore. There.
Speaker 6: I think that I personally believe that people were a lot fucking smarter back then than we are now, and just person simly.
Speaker 3: Different types of smart.
Speaker 4: Right, Like there's a both shorts and street smarts, and that's different than common sense, and that's different than old school farmhand knowledge, and like there's.
Speaker 3: Levels to this.
Speaker 4: I feel like they were able to maximize what a human was able to.
Speaker 6: Do consciously spiritually, I'll say that whereas we're not, you know, it's kind of forgotten kind of shit. But also, I mean, it could just be a It could be an.
Speaker 4: Actual technology, could be a spiritual quote unquote technology. It could be one of the oh what do they call the I don't know, like something that is supernatural power that you get on your way to enlightenment. I don't know, I don't I don't know. Samadi Mdi Samadi, something like that. I think city, Yeah, city, that's what it was. Yeah, yeah, could be something like that.
Speaker 6: There's just and so that's why I say I'm not going to say that, Well, see that was him and this is he did this, So that means that he was got in the flesh.
Speaker 4: I think that there you have to you know, account the shroud doesn't prove it to me personally. He was God in the flesh, It was everything else in his life. The shroud just puts a direct time stamp on it. But again, you and I share different styles of faith. But moving on, Tony.
Speaker 6: Tony said Old Testament genocides would be considered wrong today, right spirit animals said no, because they were ordained by God. Tony said, yes, in my opinion, I agree with that. Spirit animals said, kill them all, God sort them out. But if God tells me to wipe out a bloodline, no questions God, God's will must be done. What if God told you to kill yourself, Sam, would you do that?
Speaker 8: Then that is not Lord, that would be the devil masquerading.
Speaker 7: Good answer, because God said, because that would be a sin you you have did you have killed yourself when you are a creation of the Lord. But and he expressly said, like you can take Judas, he committed suicide and he was cursed there go, do not commit a suicide.
Speaker 4: That's mentioned even before Judas, they mentioned that suicide is not a good thing to do. I mean, I don't even think that's necessarily an inherently Christian thing.
Speaker 7: Even the demons that Jesus cast out and throw into the pigs, the pigs committed suicide because they rather die than be possessed by this what to be possessed and pigs are like a very.
Speaker 8: Taboo thing in both Islam and Judaism.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but suicide inherently is not or let me let me word this correctly. Having anti suicide sentiments being taught is not inherently a Christian thing, but also suicide itself. I mean, even ancient Rome, they would a lot of people committed suicide and they thought that that was the correct way to go. They would throw a big ass party, then they would go and run them a hot bath and split their wrists and that'd be they them going out on their terms.
Speaker 3: And you can look at Japan committing suicide.
Speaker 4: Not just suppuku, but even like uh, they had a different they had a different relationship with death as a whole. You see what I'm saying. But that being said, it's not that Christianity or even Judaism were the first people to say, hey, wait a minute, killing yourself is probably a bad idea. That's one of those things that depending on the culture to which you lived, some people saw it as an inherently good thing, some people saw it as an inherently bad thing. Some people saw it as a very much neutral things. That's one of those weird ones in the span of history and culture.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think that it helps anybody by telling them that they're going to be condemned to hell if they commit suicide, because personally if the people are going to commit suicide, they're not going to be like, oh wait, I go to hell if I do this. Let me not do this. I don't even think that that would be something that would cross into somebody's mind.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, you'd be surprised, you think so, you would be surprised.
Speaker 4: Yeah, interesting, Nick, Go ahead, sir, A.
Speaker 5: Couple things on that. So you mentioned the if God told you to kill yourself, would you do it? What is I guess if God tells you to kill your kid? Is that the only answer to that is that that wouldn't happen nowadays anymore? Is that the only like, no reason or like is that something that somebody would still do?
Speaker 23: Uh?
Speaker 4: There are people that are like insane that kill their whole household and say that God told them to do it. And I would say that that is inherently not God that told them to do that. The only example in the Bible where that was talked about time that one time.
Speaker 3: And there's a reason for that.
Speaker 4: If you take just the story itself, that seems crazy as fuck. When you take in the context of the time, place, and day and age of all of what was going on in that area, it was a test of faith and not of just like, oh well, if you really believe in me, kill your kid.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a lot more depth and levels to that.
Speaker 5: I do want to expand on that just a little bit. I've been trying to find a way to bring up this specific conversation to you. Actually, and is it what I'm going to cherry pick just two things real quick, and it's two things that I did disagree with, one thing I agree with, one thing I disagree with, and I'm going to use the one of them to try to prove my point. Is that something that's allowed in an argument for the sake of argument, go for Okay, so my my I'm at faith without works is dead kind of guy. Sure, your your works justify you demonstrate you know your faith by your works, and you can't do one without the other. Essentially, that's where I'm at. That's not traditionally, that is what like most traditional Christians know, that doesn't matter. Paul says, Essentially, your your good works are That's what it's about. It's a your good works are filthy rags in the eyes of God because faith alone is what matters. Essentially, your faith in Jesus, that he yet he died for your sins and rosel third day, all that stuff like. Essentially, that's what Paul taught is that that's all that matters more than anything. Your good works don't matter. Your faith matters the most. But there's a verse where the Abraham's story is used to describe how that's not true, and that Abraham was justified because of the action that he took to demonstrate his faith to God, because just saying it wasn't good enough, and the action was used to show that he was devoted. Do you see how those two things are contradicting in that way.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm with you. I'm with you.
Speaker 4: So let's break this down. We are talking about Old Testament versus New Testament. As far as that goes. The story of Abraham is oldest of Old Testament. We're talking about the apostle Paul, that's who wrote the majority of the New Testament. So there was a different mindset that went into this same God. Different mindset. But for your argument, let's break this down. Okay, faith alone will save your soul, yes, but you're also going to be tested or excuse me, judged upon the spiritual fruit that you bore while you were on this earth. If you have the let me try to find an example that would transfer to this. If you are the guy who is trying to you find the good word, you sanctify yourself and you believe wholeheartedly in the Bible and in the blood of Jesus Christ and all these things, and you just kind of keep that to yourself, right, and you do nothing with that information except apply it to your life, which is great, awesome. You don't act upon it. You don't change who you are as a person with this new life that you were just given. You don't inherently try to spread the good word. You don't try to give any to the community. And I don't mean money or time necessarily it depends person to person. Then I would say that, yeah, that's you have faith, but no works, right. And that's why I always say you got to test the spirit and test the fruit, because you can have faith all day, but what are you doing with that faith?
Speaker 3: I believe you're going to be judged on both of those.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Inherently, you can't just test the fruit either, because I know a lot of people who do great charity work, but they also are not spiritually sound right. They might be like they might be seen as a good person to society, but that doesn't mean that they're a good person in their personal private life. I'm talking about that deeper than deep, just them dealing with themselves person right. And I'm not saying that I'm here to cast judgment on anybody, because I'll be the first to tell you that I'm probably one of the biggest pieces of shit you ever met. But I'm doing everything that I can to make myself better today than I was yesterday. Right, And it's not just a selfish thing. When you get the gift of salvation, you are supposed to act accordingly. You are supposed to live accordingly. You are supposed to change the bad things about yourself and try to be better. And that's how that goes. Now, the works without faith, he was specifically for the audience.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: You always got to look at the time, the place, and the audience when reading sections of the Bible. Was he talking to a group of people that thought they were also sanctified, even though in private they were pieces of shit?
Speaker 3: And he was saying, yeah, you have works all day, but your faith is dead.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: Then you look at the story of Abraham right, and he had faith for days God was testing his faith, and there was context to that, and I'll give a brief context of it. The neighboring tribes to Abraham at that time were all about sacrificing your firstborn child to their deities. Some of it was moleq, some of it was oh what was that not Manicheism that came around after Jesus.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 4: There was a couple of these different pagan tribes that they were about sacrificing their kid. Yeah, Baa was one of them as well, for sure. But he was basically saying, all of your neighbors are willing to do this thing for their gods. Their statues that have eyes but see not, have ears but hear not. It's literally a figurine that they made with a character arc and they're willing to kill their own kid for the statue. Are you even willing to match their faith level? They have that much faith in this statue that if they killed their kid, they're gonna have a great harvest. You know who I am. You were there and have witnessed all that I've done for you personally. Are you even willing to match their contribution or is your faith less than your pagan neighbor. Then when God saw that his faith was to that realm, he stopped him because he didn't want him to kill his son that he had waited ninety fucking years to have. So again, time, place, and context matter as far as those are concerned. Faith alone might get you in, but you're also gonna be judged accordingly. Right, And that's how it's like the deathbed confessionals. Right, Let's say that you live a shitbag life your entire life, and then somehow, on your deathbed you actually see the light, not just pray the prayers that you get in by the skin of your teeth, you actually truly have a change of heart and become a real believer.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 4: Does that mean that you're not going to be judged based off of everything you did in your life up until that point. I believe you will. Now does that mean that even though you got saved at this deathbed confessional kind of conversation, that you're gonna not make it to heaven.
Speaker 3: I can't make that judgment call.
Speaker 4: I think that God is the only one that can weigh in there to speak and say if that is or is not going to qualify. But per my belief, I believe that once you become a part of the family, you get adopted into that bloodline. You can't be unadopted. Now, how do you test the measure of somebody's faith. That's where it comes into. Well, God knows my heart. I don't know your heart. I don't know his heart. I don't know her heart. But God knows all of these hearts, and He's going to be the one to make the final judgment.
Speaker 5: Then what would be the point of needing to demonstrate your faith by your willingness to sacrifice your child.
Speaker 4: If God knows your heart already, because it was a test of faith for that moment, for that time. We don't live in the time and age where we have our pagan neighbors from two neighborhoods over doing a big mass alter sacrifice of every firstborn in the neighborhood.
Speaker 5: Yes, I get it, it just it just seems like unnecessary and a little wrong then and wrong now. That one, just that's the one I get hung up on the most. But think your your breakdown is amazing, and I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the question, brother, and I agree that that was really fucked up.
Speaker 4: For the record, like I'm not saying, well, you know it's good because no, no, no, look I get it, Like, Yo, you literally had your boy, your chosen guy, convinced that he was about to like sacrifice his child. That's fucked up. Like, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna sidestep that. However, God's the one that told him to do it, and He's got more plans in play than what my human brain can PSU.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think that there's levels to that as well.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 7: Example too well, the about the child sacrifice and everything about why God would say that you have to I agree with your contact. The canon I they was they would sacrifice their children to onto a molarch. They would which they would have a big e rectifying statue with his hands uh oversetting upon the blazers.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: The Canites would beat their drums, they would hoop, they had hard, they would chant and they would dance and they and they would toss their their babies onto the scouting hot fire like the hands that while they're scouting heart. And they believe that the they did that because they believe that that the the highed the the infant would scream and everything. The more pleasant it was to Moloch, but they are there was also the bard, and bulls are associated with either molocha bell. It's yeah, Moloch because they have him like looking like the Minotau the half man half bull. But they would put people in that in light a fire under it, the bazing bull. So it's funny how human sacrifices there. Typically there's bull affinity to it.
Speaker 4: The only example I know of of the it was called the roaring bull where it's actually used. Now, they had other versions of that, like you know, cooking people alive in a pot and things like that, but the only example I know of of the roaring bull, the dude invented it and created it to where you could throw a you know, a person inside for it would torture or whatever, and his screams would actually come and like it was built in such a way to where it was piped in through the nose to where it sounded like the bull was roaring. I once say he did it for Rome for the Caesar. The Caesar was so disgusted that this guy even existed that it was only used one time, literally against its creator. Now I don't know that for a fact, but that that's also just kind of weird poetic justice. But yeah, now, but that's that's what I'm saying. It wasn't just to Molok. There was other tribes that were sacrificing their children of these deities too. I mean, how the Egyptians did it in a certain context and for a certain purpose. Across the across the Atlantic Ocean, the Aztecs were all about sacrificing kids and them even their own kids for their gods. They're they're not mistaken their rain god. Uh, they did something very similar, and they believe that the more that their child screamed, it was usually the firstborn of the high priest would be sacrificed to bring the reins. And they believe that the more the child screamed, the more it would rain. And so it was.
Speaker 3: But that's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, objectively, we would say that that's fucking disgusting and horrible, but these people felt righteous and good and this is the correct thing that we should do. Why why wouldn't you do that to bring the rains? Are you crazy? Of course we should do this, that's the that's the correct thing.
Speaker 20: To do.
Speaker 3: It's objective versus subjective morality.
Speaker 7: And you also have over in crete Minos, which was a wyal king which they actually found the labyrinth that he alleged his steps on because his wife fell in love with the bull that he was supposed to sacrifice to silence, and he did, and he he sacrificed lestible.
Speaker 8: So Persan made the creete's wife fall in love with the bull.
Speaker 4: She had their.
Speaker 7: Blacksmith build a contraption. She got into the ball, made it with the bull, gave birth to the minotaur. Well, that he would have like his subjects, like like over his kingdom and or whatever. I know it's from Athens, send him tributes of their children to be sacrificed to his steps.
Speaker 4: On, which is also crazy. To the labyrinth that you're talking about. They found it and they got to the end of it.
Speaker 3: It's pretty sick like.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it gives more credence to the myth and the legend behind it because when you get to the end of the labyrinth, there was at least what they found was a painting of.
Speaker 3: A minotaur on the wall, which is sick.
Speaker 4: Was there a real minotaur there at one point well that's what the legend says. Was it just a pictograham to kind of tell more of a story, Like it's it's fascinating to look at history in that in that lens.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's I kind of like.
Speaker 7: And also Zeus he was raised in a cave and it's kind of Uh, then you have his kids, the twins, Automous and Apollo, the Sun and the moon god after the Titans of Helios, and I can't remember the moon, but there my mother was uh, exiled to a floating island, just like how you have a calypso on ogiya. Then it's just fascinating how all that stuff there is well we today we look at and that's just mythology. But it was true to them and how it's just fascinating because you can see why they would believe it, and it to a certain state.
Speaker 8: A lot of it does kind of make sense.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, yeah, no doubt all right now, Yeah, I was just just looking it up.
Speaker 6: That would be Moloch, I believe, is what they said that uh the bull was ever at Mount Sinai, the Golden Calf.
Speaker 4: Yes, right, let's see, Tony said, God told me to kill a whole tribe. Trust me, bro, I understand. I understand why people would have an issue with that, and I'm not saying that they're wrong to take issue with that. Again, we were talking about the Old Testament where we were not living in the Age of Grace. So there's there's more. There's more levels to it than what we see at surface level for sure. All Right, I want to get past a lot of this religious stuff because.
Speaker 3: Good they got after it in the chattle on that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah they did. Oh my god, God, darkness or e yeah, yeah, yeah, with you?
Speaker 5: With you?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Spirit animals said since last live, I have smoked forty two blunts, didn't Didn't you just say that you were going to be giving up for like months or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yo, how's your kidney doing?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: He was giving up sex for months, not smoking weed?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Also, how is that going for you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Day you on.
Speaker 4: A day to day? But did you did you lay that pipe? Or was it just a g rated friendly outing? But yeah, she touched my winger and that's all that meant. I kissed.
Speaker 20: But I'm not not gonna tell you true gentlemen, I got this is awful the week it's uh.
Speaker 8: Anyway, I count up it, double it and you get forty four blunts.
Speaker 4: Or nobody does it like you, Sam, You and Snoop Dogg are up there just doing the most.
Speaker 20: You know. Actually, my my, my, my life goals. I want to be able to smoke one blunt with Snoop Dogg dy Nelson. If I can do that in my lifetime, I will have.
Speaker 3: You might want to get a hurry on a dude, William.
Speaker 8: I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I'm left, I'm trying. I'm trying.
Speaker 20: I'm thinking about putting it out on Twitter on the mysteries shout out. Yeah, let's see if maybe I can get enough shoutouts on that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, fuck yeah, let's see, Ashton said, synchronicity optimist versus coincidental denialism.
Speaker 6: I've got the optimist. I'm I've always been kind of more of an optimist anyway. Like some people, dude, are just they just have a fucking dark cloud over their head all day.
Speaker 4: They're like, like, I'm a realist. It's like, no, you're not. That's not even like, don't even call yourself a realist. You look at everything negatively. That's called a negative nancy is what that's called. But you would also be a coincidental denial. Denialist, I should say, you don't believe in coincidence at all. I believe that there are some things that are coincidental.
Speaker 5: So how.
Speaker 4: I don't look at Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't believe in coincidences at all because I believe that we live inside of a matrix or a simulation or a dream or something along those lines. And therefore, if it is perfectly algorithmically created.
Speaker 4: In that sense, then there is no room for a coincidence. I don't think that that would allow a level of random to this. I'm not saying that all of it is random. I'm saying there is a little bit of it at play as well. I think that's where the free will conversation enters in.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: Michayla said, ooh, Packers. You know, I was a huge Packers fan, like as a kid, Like I literally I named my son Brett Okay.
Speaker 4: After Brett Fafrat, the actual goat.
Speaker 19: So Bears.
Speaker 2: Oh, come the fuck on, Yeah, I'm home team.
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 21: I know they suck, but home team.
Speaker 6: So oh they're getting better though. They they should be pretty good this year. I mean as long as Caleb, Like, I think, I think y'all fucked up big time whenever you got rid of Justin Fields and drafted Caleb. I thought we fucked up by letting him go the Steelers did.
Speaker 4: I don't know why we let.
Speaker 14: Him, right, Yeah, I think you're a Steelers fan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, why Yeah, I grew up around Pittsburgh. But but like as a child, you know, I was. I was fans of both of them, really, but yeah, we had Justin Fields until Russell Wilson got fucking healthy and we decided to start Russell Wilson over Justin Fields, which made no damn sense to me because we still lost anyway, lost either way. Yeah, yeah, combat, so you know, yeah, go football is pretty Football is pretty combative.
Speaker 2: You know, sir, watched it since I was a kid.
Speaker 21: So it's just blue pill, you know.
Speaker 3: No, No, I get it.
Speaker 4: I'm not shipping on it by any means. I appreciate the contact sports out there. I just prefer combat sports, different strokes, different folks. I've gotten into it. I've gotten into a fight on a football field.
Speaker 3: Bro yeah, and probably got ejected from the game afterwards.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, in hockey, you get in a fist fight and you just get a couple of minutes in the penony box. You see what I'm saying here, there's levels to Actually, so I was playing back.
Speaker 6: Whenever I was playing semipro, my dad was the you know, he was the head coach of the team, and uh so I got into a fight on the football field, and so the referees were like looking.
Speaker 4: For what number was that on your team?
Speaker 5: Who was it?
Speaker 4: You know what, what what number was it?
Speaker 5: The guy?
Speaker 4: So so we can throw him out? And my dad was like, oh, he was number fIF here's your bench warmer. We don't even have a fifty seven. And so the reference it was like fifty seven's out of here, and it's hilarious. Good times. Yeah, I do misplaying though that'll probably never happen again. Though.
Speaker 6: I actually, you know, my son, you know, he's only he's about to be three. But by the time he turns five, I think is whenever he can start playing.
Speaker 4: Football, I will. I will be his coach and I will coach him all the way.
Speaker 21: I'm so scared to have my boys play football, just the dangers. Like as big of a football fan as I am, like the mom and me.
Speaker 4: Is like, oh come on, football has gotten so soft in the last decade, your boys are.
Speaker 6: Gonna be true well, and also the the protective that like, they've gotten way better with the helmets and stuff like that now too.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, And the injuries are gonna happen. But I mean, you any sport that they play, fucking golf, they have a chance of getting fucking peelaid by a slice, you know what I mean.
Speaker 21: Like parkour my toddlers who around the house, Like, I'm sure football will be safer than half the stuff they do now, so.
Speaker 6: Fair, fair, I mean, hey, happy Happy Gilmore's wife got taken out by a golf ball.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I haven't seen the second Happy Gilmore yet.
Speaker 4: It's so good, dude. I want to. I want to, And I'm not even saying that because I don't like Adam Sandler, just for the nostalgia. I would like to see it to see if they destroyed the franchise or if they did it justice. You know, I think you would enjoy it.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's a lot of people talking shit on it, as as there always will be with any Adam Sandler movie, and it wasn't.
Speaker 4: I wanted to see Joe Dirt too, to see if they did it justice or if they did it dirty. They did it so fucking dirty. It was so trash. Yeah it's not.
Speaker 6: I mean, you might not like the direction that they took it, but there it had due. There were so many hilarious parts of that movie. It's it's great.
Speaker 4: Spirit Animal. You've seen Happy Gilmore too, yet I did.
Speaker 8: Do you know who plays Gordy?
Speaker 4: It's m J F. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that was the movie that JF. He's a wrestler.
Speaker 8: He was like for a while, like the top heel in a w He's a bit of a fucking quick Yeah.
Speaker 4: He if he could suck his own deck, he would, I mean, to be fair, I feel like that stands the reason for most of the male population, Like let's just be real.
Speaker 8: Oh, I would say I'd put him out of it.
Speaker 20: Like personality, he'd be a he'd be like Judas and that type of like you just want to punch me in his fucking face. He's like Logan Paul on steroids of being a douche ewa.
Speaker 8: He's a fantastic question. I respect his craft and I respect his gimmick, but that that's just his gimmick.
Speaker 4: So is is sucking.
Speaker 6: If you could suck your own dick, would you be gay? I feel like that's a great philosophical question.
Speaker 4: Okay, you it's.
Speaker 3: You jack yourself off. Dude, you're giving a hand job. It's pretty fucking gay.
Speaker 4: That's what I Yeah, that's what I feel. It's like, I mean, if you can give give yourself a handy, give yourself a blowing.
Speaker 3: Now here's a philosophical mind bender for you.
Speaker 4: If you could hypothetically clone yourself and you happen to have sex with yourself, would that be gay? Or would that be masturbation?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, are you jerking your clone off? You mean, it's it's you. You would be jerking you off hmmm, or sucking you off or to whatever. So it'd literally be you to yourself. So is that masturbation or is it gay?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have to put that in the gay realm because it's another individual.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: But but wouldn't that be the same conversation as you jacking off, as you giving a hand job to yourself? Okay, but what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, Yeah, it's different though, because if you go and blow a clone, are you feeling pleasure from that?
Speaker 4: Or are you not?
Speaker 3: You're not you in the clone. It's you, it's you and you.
Speaker 4: So technically, to answer your question, you are feeling pleasure from you strictly in the realm of hypotheticals. Just we're all clear here. I don't think that's how that works. I don't think that's. Yes, your clone would be feeling the fillatio, and yes, your lips you know that's that's suggesting that you would be the one giving your clone head. If you are giving your clone head, you're not feeling your own lips on your genitals. Therefore, you are feeling your lips on your You see what I'm saying. Strictly philosophical, its fucking weird. That's only in the way that you would write that would make it weird, but literally physically right there, like one, you're not feeling it. Therefore, it wouldn't be the same as if you were going to remove a couple of your ribs Marilyn Manson style and blow yourself. That's not the same thing. But then taking it back to the Marylynd Manson style, you sucking your own dick?
Speaker 3: Is that gay? You see what I mean?
Speaker 4: It's about that. I don't think so. I don't think so because I mean you're Are you getting attracted to yourself? Are you attracted to yourself whenever you jerk off? I mean, I'm sexy as fuck, So like, shut the fuck up. Do you want an honest answer?
Speaker 5: Or up?
Speaker 4: My boy? Do you jerk off in the mirror? Don't you have you never caught yourself off guard the mirror stepping out of the shower, be like, oh god, damn, it's happening with you. Bruh, You've never had that with yourself. If not, then you need to fix yourself. My boy, I'm not I don't like to jerk off in the shower. The water is not the same.
Speaker 3: It's weird talking Jesus.
Speaker 4: Okay, I was trying to make a joke and you just brought that down back to reality.
Speaker 3: God damn it.
Speaker 6: Anyway, all right, Sam's about to have a fucking seat your over here. This is something that he has thought about for a long.
Speaker 4: Time and he wants to give his opinion. Let's hear it.
Speaker 8: Brush off, fuck you, But yeah, it's the highest form of narcissism.
Speaker 17: But you could take it back to the theological or essence of theseus ship and when he first started his journey, it was a ship, but along throughout the journey, from the time he left to the time he back, he had to replace them near the entire ship, and he had to replace every board, every nail, everything.
Speaker 19: So is that still theseus original ship or is that an entirely new ship. That that's the question. You could take it to that it's a your cloning you. You're still you, and that clone is you. You have the same DNA. Yes, it is masturbation, but you're either fuck. You're either fucking or you're getting for either way, it's still you. What as gay as fuck?
Speaker 4: That is the correct answer, by the way, sam, Yes, that's correct. Either way it goes you or you is sucking a dick, which is gay. So like, yeah, to answer the reality of it, yes, but for the philosophical thought process, it's like fuck, Okay, hold on, let's do the math on this.
Speaker 19: Also, fun fact, the art, it is art and I got it. I've actually read the Kama Sutra. Oh my dad got it for me for my thirteenth birthday.
Speaker 4: But it's actually colorful, people, Samuel, My dad gave.
Speaker 8: Cups without the spoon. My dad was training me and I didn't even know it.
Speaker 4: Oh Man, you gave me the pudding cup method.
Speaker 3: You gotta give him the peach method.
Speaker 9: But moving on, I once heard that it's only gay if you tell someone some about buddy, all right?
Speaker 5: Is that what it is?
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that you just called yourself out on that.
Speaker 10: One math, but.
Speaker 4: That's all right, do you? I mean whatever I mean.
Speaker 6: It is a great philosophical question, and I believe that every has probably thought i'd probably give myself some pretty good head. You know what I mean, like only you know what you would like.
Speaker 3: No one's gonna love you like you.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying now, I will say it probably I would say that it goes to a gay sense.
Speaker 4: If you swallow, that's gay down. But again, are spinners quitters? Are you calling yourself a quitter? To you? I'll quit.
Speaker 6: I will quit, fucking I'll quit five pumps before I get there, Bro, I'm not even risking.
Speaker 4: He's got a long stroke edge yourself.
Speaker 5: Dog.
Speaker 3: Hey, look I get it.
Speaker 4: I respect the hustle and the commitment, but fuck I will. I will finish in another way, sir.
Speaker 3: I love our Tuesday night sit downs.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? This is, This is just fucking ridiculous fucking blasphemy over here. So do do do dot bears?
Speaker 10: Oh god?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Matthew Lane said, Saman went to Ken State. WHOA, Saban's the head coach of Kent State?
Speaker 8: Or is he?
Speaker 9: Like, let's say Saban went to Kent State the only year seventy two, right after the massacre, so it always.
Speaker 4: Intended Kent State. I thought, you mean he took his coaching abilities to Kent State. Now I'm by to say, what kind of fucking reality are we living in here? He played again?
Speaker 9: Lambert played there and they won the MAC. That's like the only year Kent State's ever won the MAC. And uh, after he went to Kent State, he ended up or they went in the MAC. He got his coaching career shortly after that because he didn't go to the NFL or anything like that. Then he ended up pulling the number one draft pick from Kent, Ohio. He was probably the biggest bust out of.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 14: He was supposed to be like the best lineman to ever come out of college football. I think he ended up playing for Purdue. I can't think of his name right now. There was a ESPN Sven was a lineman. No it's not Saban. Saban ended up picked because he went to Kent State.
Speaker 9: He was connected to Kent, Ohio, and our head coach at Kent, Roosevelt, picked up. Yeah, Jack Lambert's from the area, not of Manaway, Ohio, right down the road. But this Canadian kid who was built like a fucking shit brickhouse. He had never even played football before my coach met him recruited him. And then because my coach knew who Nick Saban was while he was at Michigan State, I think that's what it was. Nick Saban picked this guy up. He was obviously on steroids. He was the number one draft pick in the NFL. He was the biggest bust you've ever seen.
Speaker 14: He ended his career.
Speaker 9: He ended up playing like twelve seasons for the Indianapolis Colts, but he was so underwhelmingly good compared to what he was supposed to be.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 9: This dude was an offensive lineman running like a four five forty. I can't think of his game right now.
Speaker 14: I'm so sorry, but if you look this guy up, he had a thirty for thirty.
Speaker 4: It's dude, let's.
Speaker 3: See Jack Lambert twelve.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, bro, Jack Lambert, Jack Lambert.
Speaker 6: They said that the Boogeyman used to be scared of Jack Lambert, like he was such a scary fucking individual. They said that he used to get so pissed and so mad to hype himself up before a football game.
Speaker 4: That he would go and just smash his fucking head on his locker. That's how he lost all his teeth. See, he would literally beat himself up to get into that mentality and would go out and just destroy Yeah. I mean it's part of the steel curtain.
Speaker 3: That's back when it was a proper game. Okay, that's back when the sport was a proper sport.
Speaker 9: The reason why all this was interesting is that Hence State was got awful for decades, okay, and then the massacre happens on their campus, and then all of a sudden, they got two of them, the college's best coach ever probably at this point, and Jack Lambert on the same team. Plus there's a couple other guys that ended up being pretty big names on that team too, and they end up winning the MAC Championship for the first time and I believe one of two times ever.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 9: So yeah, again, you know, tragedy strikes and all of a sudden, they're rewarded through their sports teams.
Speaker 3: That happens. We did an episode about.
Speaker 4: That once upon a time.
Speaker 14: Yeah, man, it's always there.
Speaker 4: Sacrifice is always rewarded, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Ah indeed, Um Spirit Animals said, funny enough, I'm gonna try to go to tech school to be a plumber.
Speaker 3: It's a good craft.
Speaker 4: It's a good craft. Fuck. Yeah, just make sure you got that plumber's crack out or you're not actually a plumber, Sam Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: Rule.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it's gonna it's just gonna be out either way, all right. Zombie said.
Speaker 6: Consciousness and sentience are two turns often used interchangeably, but they actually have distinct meanings. Consciousness refers to the state of being aware of, being aware of, and able to think about one's own existence, sensations, thoughts, and surroundings. It involves the ability to perceive and experience the world around us. Sentience, on the other hand, is the capacity to feel, perceive, and experience subjectively. It is the ability to have sensations and emotions.
Speaker 4: So yeah, okay, yeahs and consciousness are different. Uh, They're they're similar, not the same, though.
Speaker 3: In what way would you call those similar.
Speaker 6: I'll give you that capacity to feel perceive well. To perceive is to be aware, wouldn't you say, I mean, you can't perceive anything if you don't have awareness.
Speaker 4: But that that's what I'm saying, Like your five senses to perceive the world around you, to know what color this is, or what that sounds like, or what this food tastes like.
Speaker 6: That's right, that's sentience and so well, and so therefore sentience. AI would never be able to have sentience at that point. The capacity to feel, to perceive, or experience subjectively, it is the ability to have sensations and emotions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, AI is never going to have that, So what you're saying that it's never going to have con So, but it does have consciousness. It is able to think independently about its own existence. It involves the ability to perceive and experience the world around us. No, it doesn't have that either. It doesn't. I mean, how would you even prove that it does other than it telling you. That's my point. You have these AI glasses where you can say, hey, Google, what am I looking at? And it will tell you what's happening with the world around it. That's AI giving you a readout of what you're looking at and what it therefore is looking at too. I don't believe that AI has the the ability to think about its own existence. Well, there's many things that we've talked about, as a matter of fact, where AI is communicating with itself that would disprove what you just said, as it was programmed too. Without those programs, it wouldn't be doing that. But it also has exceeded its program because it's self learning.
Speaker 6: Well, what are the limitations on it? Though we don't know, that's my point. Well, the limitations would be up to the programmer. I would say not necessarily. Not necessarily for example, like right now, and I always say this, but like we can only see zero point one percent of the light spectrum. Doesn't matter how much information I soak up, I will always only be able to perceive one percent or a tenth of a percent of the light spectrum.
Speaker 4: But that's because your eyes are only ever going to see so much. AI is self improving every day. It is getting smarter and more capable than it was yesterday. I would like to say that we are doing that same thing right.
Speaker 3: No, there's only human beings.
Speaker 4: We only have so much hardware, we are only going to be able to hear between a certain frequency range, being able to only see within a certain color spectrum range, even though we know that there is more colors out there than just the rainbow. That's all we are ever going to be able to see through our human eyes. AI is continuously improving upon what it was able to do yesterday as far as information goes, well, there's an argument to say that not just information, dude, Like whenever we have an AI driven robot. Yeah, the robot is only going to be able to go so far before it needs to recharge its batteries, right, And that's the capability until it develops a better battery, until it develops a better charging mechanism. Until That's what I'm saying. It is improving upon itself to a point where we're not going to be able to tell if it really is answering us on its own or not. I think we're kind of approaching that point at this time.
Speaker 6: Honestly, Paradenimal said, soon the LGBT will have an R for robosexual.
Speaker 4: Dude, you ain't lying. The alphabet people are gonna add another letter. I even think about this, fucking Japanese dude, let's see.
Speaker 6: Matthew Lane said, I just I just did a two hour show with Tim Constantine on the Primary Water with Christine. Joe is being sentenced Thursday at one thirty pm on Sarasona County.
Speaker 4: Fuck damn okay, love Tim Constantine. And also I really hope that he gets freed. That's complete bullshit.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's very good, but they're Christine's out here trying everything that can.
Speaker 14: They subpoena at the judge.
Speaker 9: I got the witness his pre sentencing on the first August first, that fuck man. The disdain and look on that judge's face him or at the case at Shoe.
Speaker 14: She's got for him. And I think Christine mentioned this on this show, like.
Speaker 9: Joe got this water to somebody who's daughter had brain cancer.
Speaker 14: Joe didn't knows brain cancer at first.
Speaker 9: But they they gave this family two full five gallon jugs of the Primary water, and this little girl's tumors slowly, uh trank quite a bit, but as soon as they ran out of the water, I guess it.
Speaker 14: You know, I didn't cure it, but it was definitely helping her.
Speaker 9: I have a feeling from the story Christine told me, like the doctors basically were like, yeah, this water is making her sick, sicker or something like they turned the tables on her the judgment. So you know, brain cancer, you know that's a neuroscience basically, right, Judge Padar's father is a neuroscience for a brain surgeon.
Speaker 14: So wow, keep not working out for Joe. Everywhere he turned, it's uh, the cards are stacked against them.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 9: Like where I'm from, there was a girl who was murdered in front of her two children. It was basically conspired brother and sister who who this white girl was fighting with this black girl and her brother went into this girl, the white girl's house and shot her in the chest three times in front of her kids, and then posted all over social media about it. They got less years in prison than Joe's about to get for trying to bring health healthy water to the world.
Speaker 4: Bro. I would love to see what the legal precedence is for the sentence that he's about to get. But you know, it's just going to be false claims.
Speaker 9: And I don't I don't think Christine mentioned this because she just told me. I just kind of was like, oh, I didn't I don't think I knew that with this Lean case, they didn't even tell the jury that he was being sentenced, like he was facing jail time at all. Joe barely even new until right like days before. So yeah, it's it's left and right, man.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 9: Christina said, like, no, nobody wants to come even try to fight this court system because it's such a tight knit group.
Speaker 14: She's literally had lawyers say, sorry, we're not willing to take this case.
Speaker 9: Can't can't do it, Sarasota, No, thank you. So we're still putting shows out there. I would love to come back on here, guys, this show. Christine's been pretty overwhelmed with trying to do whatever she can through the courts to get Joe a fair trial, but it's not looking very good.
Speaker 14: But whether he gets sentenced Thursday or not, We're I'm not gonna stop fighting for him. I'm still going to try to find him help. So I appreciate you guys are doing and letting me come on and bullshit about it. So it's a real cause to get behind. I'll give you that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, man, Yeah, buddy. Well, he also put the the website if you want to go check out the website.
Speaker 6: Called Gilbertie Blue Gold, or you can go back and listen to that episode that we did about a month month and a half ago something like that. Whenever we had Christine and Matthew on the shows, it was a good show, real quick.
Speaker 14: Hopefully by next week I'll be coming on.
Speaker 9: Next Tuesday and telling you guys that the samples what they sent out results got back and it's all good news.
Speaker 14: So let you guys know in the next week or two, so that news come soon as those results come.
Speaker 9: Back, it's going to blow up. Patrick Bet, David Crow, Triple Seven. There's quite a few shows lined up waiting for the results that want to have us on.
Speaker 4: So tbd's on that, all right, Yeah. Interesting. Well, look, you know, like everybody out there it's interested in that, go check out that website and if you want to be a part of that. It's a good thing, good thing to get behind.
Speaker 6: Like you said, you know what, I think that that's probably a good place to wrap it on up though too, just to end it on a good note note for everybody to get behind kind of situation. Jacob Oh, Actually, I do want to say this. Anybody that wants to be able to be a part of these conversations, all of these cult shenanigans as we get to literally everything across the board. We talked about giants, we talked about if sucking your own dick would be gay. I mean, it's literally all over the damn place on this show.
Speaker 4: If you want to be part of that, then you got to patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 6: That link is down the show notes below, and you sign up for the Third Eye all the way open to her. However, if you don't really care to be on the cult member live shows every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, and you just want to be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance, you want to be able to slide into our dms, you want to be able to see actual video, then you will have you. There's there's smaller tiers that you can join and become a member of the cult there as well. But probably the main reason why most people go to Patreon is because it is completely commotional flush.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so come check us out. We appreciate all the good COLT members who have done so. Indeed, indeed, while we're giving those shameless plugs, as we say, every episode. If you would led to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, boyan minted coins real weight of these precious materials, then go to the link in the description below to Cocsilver dot Com. When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark is gonna be the one to reach back out to you and get you squared away. Listen, gold is expensive as hell. It's only getting more and more expensive as the day goes on. They say they just found a trillion dollars worth of it in Africa. Maybe that's gonna make the price of gold go down a little bit. I personally don't think it's it will because they're gonna keep those prices high to make it more of a scarcity thing. I understand how economics works. I'm not how about it. But silver, on the other hand, is about thirty five thirty six dollars an ounce as of this moment. It's still affordable while you can get your hands on some of this. Now is the time to buy Cocsilver dot Com again. Link is in the description below. Before I give my sendoff, Sam, would you like to give yours?
Speaker 10: Sir?
Speaker 4: He just took a huge yeah bomb with Dale's.
Speaker 20: My guy, but.
Speaker 8: Jesse pull wherever you are blessed be to chaos.
Speaker 4: Much love from the three boys.
Speaker 7: There it is.
Speaker 4: What a chance. I think it might be my favorite sendoff you've ever given.
Speaker 5: Sam.
Speaker 3: That was very you fuck yeah fuck yeah uh.
Speaker 23: Another way that you could support the show would be too please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of like subscribes to comments, leave but postly review of shares, hit their friends of family shares that we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like christ you finallyies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out Metal Mysteries Jonon's other show and getting the SA level of respect over there with the.
Speaker 4: Five star reviews and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 3: Come check out the.
Speaker 23: Cajun Night and come join each of us for our individual patrons that we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central.
Speaker 4: Links to those are in the description below as well.
Speaker 3: And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 24: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan's I'm Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital weas of reformation we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts. To boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts three bonuses items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT. That's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult