Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, This hour brought you by Jr's Rock the Bank cash giveaways. There'll be thirteen more of them today, thirteen more one thousand dollars cash prizes, and yes, you can enter each go around. Try to snag your.
Speaker 3: Share WJRR dot coms where you enter those keywords, so that the main thing is if you enter a keyword when we give it at around nine oh five ish, answer your phone the following hour if it rings, I don't care if you know the mother in law or whoever answer that phone.
Speaker 2: It could be prize headquarters if you don't answer that.
Speaker 3: Going to the next one.
Speaker 2: So we've been obviously talking a lot about the weather to start the week here in Central Florida. You know, we had a day loge for parts of Sunday and in all day yesterday, and now you know, nicer weather starting to set in and then really heating up at the end of the week going into the weekend. Right, gonna be a cooker. Yeah, let's put things into perspective a little bit here. Compare and contrast if you will. Is it somewhere that's freezing? No, not exactly. Let's go. This is news out of the UK from this past weekend. Parts of the UK there was a heat advisory where residents were urged to stay indoors for about four hours on Sunday as the temperatures soar to the hottest temperatures of the year so far felt in the UK. This was from Sunday Weather Warning. I'm ready. They were expecting a high of twenty six celsius, which is a seventy eight point eight degrees fahrenheit launch of.
Speaker 3: I told you I'm not in Europe, dude, That right there says it all.
Speaker 2: Look, even if you don't have air conditioning, I don't think it's a crisis, an emergency weather crisis at seventy eight degrees. No, there's ceiling fans.
Speaker 3: I I know certain places don't have AC, but they gotta have ceiling fans, right or portable AC windows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fling a window or two open your Crossbree's going yeah, come on, seventy eight you're talking to two guys right now.
Speaker 3: Well, you're not talking to us, but Listen, two guys born and raised in Central Florida or just Florida in general, and say, hey, we can handle some hot weather.
Speaker 2: Pat doesn't like it. I'd rather it hot than cold. But just because I don't like it, as you point out, doesn't mean we can't handle it well. We obviously can handle it has for our entire lives. And we're going to this upcome a weekend rock filt As will you be if you're going to Rockville?
Speaker 3: So your balls are gonna be pasted to the back of your thighs?
Speaker 2: No fresh balls, man, you.
Speaker 3: Have fresh balls. I got dude wipes and freshballs going. Now, it's gonna be. It's gonna be good time out there. I'm looking forward to it and looking forward to seeing all you guys.
Speaker 2: Heat advisory for seventy eight degrees.
Speaker 3: You ready speaking of heat and AC? You know, on one of the Black Fridays. Uh, several years ago, I bought a portable AC.
Speaker 2: One of those ones that you can roll into a room. You mean, and uh, I think this is coming up on five years ago. I bought it. Have you ever used it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Now you even unboxed it? Yeah? He did unbox it. Do you even know if it works.
Speaker 3: They said unboxing within the first week. So it took me a year or two to unbox it. Pat, I got a great deal in it for like one hundred and fifty bucks or something like dirt cheap on a Black Friday or a Blue Monday or this is, you know, a wicked Wednesday.
Speaker 2: And uh, you know I.
Speaker 3: Haven't used it, Pat, We've had been out of power three times four times since I've had it with hurricanes. Uh, because I don't really want to hook up the window in it and poison my family. You know, like you know that they have a piece of plastic that vents hold hold on.
Speaker 2: Let's let's be more specific here. You don't want to hook it up or you don't know how to do it a combo. Okay, the truth comes out in the end, because all you do you raise the window the width of that piece that inserts there that has the event host. I know I own one, I just don't. I just don't.
Speaker 3: And then you just close the window on it. It blows right into a hedge and I'm worried about that backing up into the house and then then thinking that I off my family, you know, from bitching about Teddy and the cat all this time.
Speaker 2: I think you might be overthinking this just a little. I think it'd be all right. Really, you cut the hedge down, if you, I think you and I think cut a section of the hedge out. We're gonna cut He put on that hedge.
Speaker 3: That's very strange, and I can see in his bathroom is that his wife nude? I swear I'm glad that I'm glad that I admitted that to you because I've been embarrassed about it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't feel good to get it out. Boy it Bob.
Speaker 3: I have her handed man Herbert coming over today. He could uh he helped me out out.
Speaker 2: Sure, he can get you some reassurance as well. Hey, Herbie, could you cut that hedge right there? Just a circle? Miserable what we've got? It calls me miserable. Yeah. We've got a twenty five year old Nebraska man named Aiden White who is h He's facing two felonies after being accused of attacking his neighbor and her seven year old daughter with a lightsaber. Oh okay, okay. For for whatever reason, I guess these folks live in a common uh rental. It sounds like it might be a duplex situation where maybe they have the same landlord. And it doesn't explicitly say this in the uh in this article, but he what enraged Aiden was the mother and daughter were lowering the ac in their units, and he was concerned that that was going to cause a landlord to raise the rent. To express his frustration and anger, he whacked her with his lightsaber, which apparently was a pretty uh three and a half feet long uh uh metal and just gave her a good whack and then gave the kid one as well. Not touched the thermostats in the duplexy.
Speaker 3: Dude, I might have to get one of the lightsabers for my wife and kids.
Speaker 2: How did I know you're going to say that? What are you doing, Bob some hey, you gotta get you gotta get one of those plastic lock boxes like they used to have on the thermostatue I knocked it off the other day. Put one of those on in your house. What would your wife and.
Speaker 3: Daughters probably move out or or get a warrant for me to move out. People are ripping me because bro too funny. The vent is to get rid of hot air. It's not It's not like a car exhaust. It's not gonna kill anyone somebody else. Really, an air conditioner does not make carbon monoxide taco, all right, So I.
Speaker 2: Don't even need to worry. Then, well you do need to vent it or the thing's not gonna work. Right.
Speaker 3: It's just I got Mill's air on my side.
Speaker 2: Everything's gonna work.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Uh. Finally there's this, uh some leftovers literally from a mother's day morning in Los Angeles where an Amazon driver, female Amazon driver did something gross. You said, what caught relieving herself at not one but two different homes on video. I am sharing this with you on our Lynching Taco blog at WJR dot com and our Facebook page if you want the full impact.
Speaker 4: When I woke up, my husband said he was going to bring me some coffee in a pastry.
Speaker 2: He went down. No, listen, she's going to sound annoying to you, but the end of this audio for what her kid contributes is pure gold.
Speaker 4: Stairs and was greeted by a not only one package, but a second inappropriate, disgusting package which was essentially like human feces and you look to be urination. I kind of like clutched my pearls a little bit because I'm like, really a second time, it's kind of like, wow, still still not done.
Speaker 2: You probably had taco bell before. Oh dude, it was six point thirty in the morning on Mother's Day. Kid.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you're out delivering those packs. The thankless job for all our Amazon ups fed Ex workers. Thankless job when you have to, you know, lug up kitty litter or a portable ac to some guy's house.
Speaker 2: It doesn't know how to vent it. Yeah, uh, if you gotta go to the bath, if you guys to go. I would like to point out that I worked in thought, long and hard as I crafted the slugline I put on the shared Facebook post. Okay, Amazon has relieved the female driver of her duties.
Speaker 4: B Linchen Dago on demand download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Navy, Federal