Speaker 1: Deborah, with her thirty years of being an ltrepreneur and creating over seven companies, knows exactly what it means to accept the mission. When you make that decision, when you accept the mission to become a solopreneur, to take yourself and your talents to market, then you embrace a life of not only unlimited possibilities, but also the unknown. It's an elixir of fear and bravery that only someone who's taken the leap really understands. On our show, deb digs deep with her guests to highlight what you the listener wants to know, the stories, the whys, and the hows to navigate the journey to success. Get ready to hear from some of the most incredible mission takers from Generation Z to boomers. So sit up, perk up, and get ready to be blown away. Now Here is your host, Deborah Drummond, and welcome back.
Speaker 2: My absolute favorite five task listeners and viewers. And I get to say that your vanting I did. I just got back from Ireland. I'm sure that a lot of you that are listening to this show are from Ireland because we had such a great time there and it was such a collective experience, and of course I was there with a two sixty two book launch and lucky me, I get off the plane and what do I get to see? I get to see two more to sixty two incredible speakers. So look, I always tell you listeners and viewers what you are today, and I think you are going to stand taller. You're going to stand taller after you listen to this incredible show about speaking in all its realms. Right, some of you would like I would never want to speak, and some of you are going to be surprised that you probably speak already. You just do it at your job, and you know it's part of what you do, and you call it teaching or you call it coaching. But he put a little stage underneath you and put a little zoom on you, and you're actually a speaker. So let's dig into that today, going to dig into all its facets. I have with me two incredible ladies that are going to be chatting after this podcast because we had to interrupt them. They were doing they were making so much friendship before we started the show. But this is Liz Hoite. You may have seen her speak if you were at the Ireland event last year, she closed the show, and this is Liz Hoite, and she's going to tell you a little bit about herself and her speaking. And then we have Kathy Holt. If you haven't heard about Kathy Holt and you've been hanging out with us, you haven't been hanging out with us, because this woman wrote the forward to our book and she's been at the Emmys and the Oscars and all the things. So you would have to not know us at all to not know Kathy. But here's the cool thing is that we're going to talk a little bit about not just the fact that they're speakers, but if you want to be a speaker, what does it take to be a speaker? When do you get to call yourself a speaker? What's the process you go through on that? And even if you are a speaker, when you go to different stages and bigger stages, what does that look like? What does that feel like? We're kind of digging in because these ladies have done it all. They've done it all. So Kathy, Liz, welcome to Mission Accepted podcast yet again. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: I was excited to be here again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, Well, Liz, let's interest let me, let me, let you introduce yourself to our audience, and what do you speak on? What do you got Gona?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So yeah, So, as Debsa said, I'm this hoy and basically I'm kind of everything and anything to do with with coercive control and also the voice of the child. Having come from a coercive control and relationship that kind of nearly spanned twenty years, it was it was really important to me that this was the message that I kind of found my purpose in because I wanted to reach out and support children and young people in terms of the complexities of coercive control and its nuanced natures. So it was about kind of doing everything that I do around that in order to make the biggest impact that I could.
Speaker 2: Right on, right on, Well, welcome to the show, and miss Kathy Hole, what about yourself?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm here in the United States, list is in the UK, and I'm in New York and Connecticut, and I speak on anything to do really with women's leadership, women's equality, women's rights. For decades now, I have been focused and my passion is women as leaders and I think we just need more women. And so any place I get an opportunity to speak. I promote women as leaders. Well, I was going to.
Speaker 2: Ask you, ladies, what made you decide to be speakers? But I think with what you just both shared, obviously it's assisting women to step up, right, And it's assisting women. And what I was just saying earlier this is like women hear me, roar the woman who or a speaker your show? But Kathy, for you, what was it that made you decide to be a speaker? Because, like I shared a little bit in the intro, sometimes people are speaking don't know it. Sometimes people get a book and then they have to brave up and go speak about it. Sometimes they speak because they feel like they're the one pushed a voice, do you know what I mean? And all the things, and some people are just born speakers. They're like I want to go all the way and I want the big stage. So for you, what was it that made you decide that you know you were going to speak?
Speaker 3: I think it's happened. And I don't usually like to use this word because it's so overused, but it really was organically.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 3: I mean, when I say say, oh, I need to say something, everybody goes, oh, Kathy again, you know, because I've just always been that kind of person that if I had an idea, I was I was encouraged at home to talk about it, not in any kind of way of being aggressive, just sharing ideas. And that's what I grew up with, and so very early on in my in my like twenties, I was involved in different things, and I would just I was willing to say something, you know, I just and that's why I think what goes to what you're saying. I didn't. I wasn't on a stage. We didn't have zoom back then. You know, it was just in a group I had, you know, I had an idea, I would talk about it. I would encourage other I'd ask other people. I'm always curious, and I'd ask other people, what do you think? And started speaking, and you know, then people started they kind of start recognizing you for being willing to speak, because so many people kind of ship you know, they go, no, no, no, I don't want to share. I'm afraid to share my ideas, And so I did, and I started getting recognized and people started asking me to to speak in more formality situations.
Speaker 2: I think that's great because that look I know you said the word organically, but truly knowing you and knowing that experience is that many times that's what happens. And then I love it because I always say kind of the inbound becomes the outbound and vice versa. If you start doing something, people will start recognizing you for it, and then they'll start to ask you for it, and it can just be one of those some people would say an accidental speaker, or an accidental coach, or an accidental you know, hey, can you please bake that cake? That you're an accidental big bakery owner, right because you're already have curated the skill. And Liz, what about for yourself? What it was that decision around speaking?
Speaker 4: And Yeah, So for me, it was I kind of wanted to get the message out there in terms of I wanted to kind of move away from the violent incident model when we kind of associate that with abuse, and I kind of, you know, from my own personal experience, I wanted to kind of change that narrative and sort of shift the paradigm from that understanding that you know, abuse is just physical. And I think from then it was just you know, wanting to make sure that as many people knew about that as possible because it was always something that I struggled with as I was growing up. That was my perception growing up about abuse, you know, if it has to be something physical, and I think actually we capture so much more when we do move away from that violent incident of model. We become more empathetic, we become more understanding of people's lived experiences. So I kind of wanted to make sure that that was where my voice went, and the rest of it just kind of came quite sort of naturally really in terms of it was like that purpose behind it, that sort of fire, because the more we speak, the more other people can learn, and the more actually we then realize how many other people are going through that same thing. So that was kind of the motivation to keep to going.
Speaker 2: Right. So I'm going to ask you because both of you have been on stage, and both you've had that experience where I think you've had that ooh I'm on that stage. Ooh, I'm speaking in front of these people. What do you do? Kathy? I'll start with you, what do you do? Even for myself, I'll be completely transparent when I speak. There is a little process that I go through right. For me, I do a little meditation. Please let me speak what I'm so someone's got to hear something and just use me if you need to for that. I also go aside and do some breathing, listen to music. There's things that I do depending when I'm speaking, where I'm speaking, and who I'm speaking to, because and I feel I do have pre speaking. I guess people call them jitters or nerves or excitement. You know. Simon Sinek would say, it's not anxiety, it's excitement.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I do have some of that, and there's things that I do to maneuver for that for myself. Kathy, what about for you? You've been nervous to get on a stage, and if so, what have you done? Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely I have. Yes, I get very nervous, and I do some of the things you talked about, some some deep breathing. And I think part of it, though, is I feel I always want I'm one of those that prepares to the you know, I want to make sure I know what I'm saying. I have been. I have spoken on UH stages in the UN and with world leaders and talk about the first time I did that. I you know, I had to go and change my shirt afterwards because I was so you know, you know what I'm talking about, you know, the jitters and the nervousness and everything else. But I also imagine they're people. They're just people. I worked in politics for many years, and you know Anne Richards, who was very famous in Texas and also in the US for her leadership in women's rights, and it was a governor of Texas.
Speaker 2: She was.
Speaker 3: Once I was in a small group with her, and she says, just remember these, especially the men, because I had a thing with talking to men. I mean women I could talk to because I talked to all the time. But when I was in a front of a formal group of men, she said, they put their pants on one leg at a time, like everybody else. And I was like, okay, okay, I could see that. So it's just, you know, some of the mental games you have to go through. But I also do a lot of deep breathing. I do centering. I imagine the scene, I imagine what's going to happen, and you know, and then I just put myself in it and almost kind of, you know, release myself into it.
Speaker 2: Very cool, And let's what about yourself. I mean you're talking about a pretty dynamic topic, right, I mean both of you do. Right, I've seen you speak and it's dynamic. So what about for yourself?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think for me, you know, kind of off the back of what Cafe's saying, I really do try to make sure that I'm prepared, and I would say that I try and get a good night's sleep beforehand, but that just doesn't happen, probably for at least five six days before I know something's coming up. Yeah, sleep is very limited, but yeah, it's just about you know, for me, I do have visualizations of of how I want it to go, and really in those times when I am kind of struggling to sleep, those are the things that I just keep going round and round and round in my head. And so when I kind of come to the event, it's very much like, Okay, do you know what, I've kind of already done this. It's already done. That's my thing. And also, if I'm depending on the size of the audience, I just always say to myself, I'm just speaking to one person. I'm just speaking to one person, because actually, even if I'm speaking to a thousand people, you know, the value and that kind of alignment that I have with it is not going to change. So I always just bear that in mind, and actually it makes it a lot easier for me to kind of get through the get through the speaking when I can just kind of in my head visualize it's just that one person, but equally know the value is just the same depending on how many people there are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I so love that. First of all, you guys both talked about preparing and even stuff that I can teach off you know, someone through me on stage in five minutes. I could say it because I've said it so many times. I still go through it. I still go through it. And I love when you talk when you say about talking to one person, because that's kind of the thing, like, I know someone needs to hear what I have to say, and so it's not like no one else's opinion matters. But I take the you know, that elevated pressure off, particularly when you're speaking on stage on large on large stages, right on large stages. Some of the things that I know that people do that I think is interesting for the audience to know, and maybe Leaves have done this as well. Now, I personally love to get interviewed. It's not always because I'm nervous. I just love that conversational particularly if I'm part of a bigger project. I love that conversational piece because it also allows for a bit of prompt and creativity. So I'm not so scripted. But that's something that I know when we have women come on to particularly the two sixty two, and not everybody is a speaker, but people want to speak because they have something to say. Being interviewed is super helpful and having those questions that you can give to the intervieweed, So okay, now you speak, You speak about things around your business. Right, you think you both are authors, So tell us some of the things when you're speaking. After the after speaking piece, I know that I just wanted to kind of throw this in a little bit because people speak, and we want to get a message across. Is there anything that you do after for yourself? Is there anything around self care? Is there anything that you do while you're speaking or after you're speaking to help make your impact longer? It could be anything from sending an email to meditating, to contacting people to reviewing what it is that just happened, And would you do it differently? Like, what's some of your after because I don't think people talk enough about the after show the after show, and I think that's important, particularly if you're speaking about something in relationship to business, which both of you ladies are, So Liz, can I start with you on that line, what's your after speaking?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So for me, I usually kind of if there's if there's feedback that was that was given from it, I kind of I don't necessarily read that or kind of take that on straight away. I just kind of go go into myself really and just kind of in my head just say, you know, well done, well done this, because obviously I know how I felt before before actually doing it, and so do you know what it is saying? I am actually really proud of myself for doing it. I do evaluate it, so I'm like, Okay, maybe next time I could have you know, focused on that point a little bit more, or you know, maybe I could have given a bit more extra information on that. You know, maybe I could have you know, looked at the audience a little bit more. But these are never things in terms of like criticizing myself. I see everything in life as a learning experience. It's either going to give you more confusion or more clarity. So I always kind of push towards the clarity side of the speaking events that I do. And then it's just I always make sure that I celebrate it. I think sometimes we can be so kind of involved with the you know, Okay, I've done this, what's the next thing to do? But actually it's about appreciating it, going Actually, do you know what, I'm really toughed with myself that I've done this. I Am going to have a little bit of a celebration and actually, how has this speaking event given me more clarity in terms of the next one that I'm going to go into.
Speaker 2: That's that's beautiful seller for you. All right, Kathy, what about yourself?
Speaker 3: Your Yes, I'll have to echo a lot of what Liz said, because I I think we have to celebrate. I'm not great at it. I'm usually the one of you know, I'm I use my analog brain probably more than I do my creative sometimes, and that brain can really drive me nuts because it, you know, it thinks about all the things I could have done differently or said better or But then I have to calm that and say I did well, I got a message across. I know my subject, and I also feed on the energy of speaking. I really I think I need to say that because there's always a give and take of the energy. It's not just me up there talking. And I really got that when I was a university professor teaching women in gender studies. I really learned that that that that exchange of energy, and so I I go back to that and I celebrate and I revel in that a little bit and that you know that I also got something out of it, very profound. And then often if it's a really difficult, big audience or something I'm not used to, I'll have a glass of wine. Are two sixty two wine?
Speaker 2: There you go, There you go. I've seen some social media with the little margharita. Yeah wine, but but.
Speaker 3: I'm really liking the two sixty two wine. So that's the way, you know, just a little glass to that to kind.
Speaker 2: Of I know it's been really good. Okay, ladies, let's talk a little bit about why we speak in relationship to making impact. So there hasn't been a speaker that I've come across that hasn't said, you know, if I just reach one person or I know the impact you know, the impact of what we're doing can override those nerves of keep going or when you start to go on bigger stages or larger stages, and sometimes I say to people, bigger stages don't necessarily mean more numbers. Sometimes, like you just shared, Kathy, it's a collective of people that you look up to, your peers or what have you. So, do you have a story or do you have an experience that was like, oh man, it's worth it. It could be a self story or it could be something where someone walked up to you and said, oh my gosh, like I just I shared, I just came back from Ireland and we had you know, two sixty two event and if you've ever been to one live you'll see that we do live ask parties. Actually ladies have both seen that. And there was a woman who I asked, so I said, hey, you know, what's your ask? And she's like, I'm not an entrepreneur. I don't do any of the stuff that you guys are doing. I've never been in a room like this before, I've never felt like this before. She's like, this changed my life. I was like every speaker in that room was like, you know, right on. She's like, it just changed my life. She'd never experienced being in a room full of people asking for what they wanted and women, and she's like she was almost bizarre. So it was it was worth it, like that whole like, oh, I'm not tired. The fight, you know, kind of goes away right last of you ever had an experience that, you know, you were like, wow, this is this is super cool. And again, share with their, share with us what it is that you speak on, just so people can be calm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, I mean there's been you know, there's been times where you know, I've been I've been invited to to speak at a school and I hadn't expected that that was going to be the case, and I've kind of you know, gone in there sort of not it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't planned or anything.
Speaker 4: So this was massive for me because it was literally stepping out of my comfort zone considering I planned things so much. And so I think that it was it was It was nice because I think that even before them knowing me, they kind of invited me and kind of had that trust that, you know, that I would be a good fit to to speak to young people. And while I was really nervous, and I think the old list would have gone, no, do you know what, Sorry, I can't make it. It's just too short notice. I literally just said, do you know what I'm going? And I went, And actually it was one of the most wonderfulest things because actually it taught me a lot about myself that actually, when I need to speak and when I need to bring things or bring something out of the bag in terms of sharing knowledge and helping young people to be more aware of coercive control, I am actually able to do that.
Speaker 2: So not only was.
Speaker 4: It you know, that kind of oh, I can't believe you're asking me, how lovely, it was also actually, do you know what this? You can do this under pressure and like you were saying, Kathy hot and sweating and all the other stuff that kind of goes with that sort of unexpected you know, kind of not knowing what's happening. So it is kind of just for me, you know, as a reflection on that. It's having that faith, isn't it. And it's kind of having that confidence in yourself because actually, you know, everything is always something that we can learn from it. So it's about taking these these opportunities and almost surprising yourself within them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ah, that's brilliant, and Kathy, what about yourself something that just like wow.
Speaker 3: I guess part of it is several times where I've had I have had an impact where somebody afterwards has actually sought me out, because you know, in my book and am I talking, I really think that I really emphasize how we have to do some self reflection to be leaders, to be just whole really and you know, and taking the time to getting to know ourselves and our passions and our values that women don't always take the time to do because sometimes it's labeled as selfish or sometimes you know, they're just juggling too many other things in life that they don't do that. And so I was speaking on that, and it was really a small part of what I was speaking on because I was speaking on other leadership traits and other things in leadership. And this woman came up to me afterwards, and she even had tears in her eyes, and I said, you know, I'd like to hear your story what's going on, because once again I'm curious, And she said, I have just never had somebody give me permission or tell me that I should be doing this because it's part of and I say it's part of your mental wellness. It's part of you know your self, care to know who you are, and because you can't lead in your own life if you don't know who you are and what you believe and what your values are. So I get a little bit of chills on that because you know, it still marked me so that I could have a kind that kind of an effect on somebody when I'm just thinking I'm talking about leadership and oh, well, you know and this is that you know, to have it really touch somebody in their heart that that was very precious for me.
Speaker 2: Wow. So look, we talk at mission accepted a lot about talk performance. You probably both know that my audience definitely does. Look, these ladies, you both have coaching programs, you both have incredible books on the market. You both speak and get hired to speak, and so world listen to that and do exactly all those things. But what are some of the things. Because there are people that want to speak, that have products, that want to be continued to ask to be you know, share in other places. They want to be a speaker for hire or get on better stages, which means people need to see them, right, because people, you know, that's that's that whole vetting process. What's something I call it a top performance, you might call it something else. What's something that you do in your business as a speaker that has been successful for you in being able to get more business through speaking more business or that impact someone saw you you spoke somewhere else, Like, is there something that you do or maybe you just hit the stage and that's it, that's all your phone's ringing. But is there something that you do as a speaker in your business that's been helpful? Kathy, I'll start with you.
Speaker 3: I think a good part of it and you mentioned it kind of briefly earlier. Is the follow up? It's really the follow up the networking. It's it is work. It's not you know I unless you're I don't know. You know Meryl Streep or somebody who's famous that gets asked to speak all the time. She's a big women's rights person, so that's why she came to my mind. Or Glorious Gloria Steinem who is our girl crush, right dev we uh, you have to do the work of networking, reaching out and also creating some synergies of how can you help somebody else that's also you know, looking for speaking or looking for opportunities, you know, make connections with some people that you know that are that are actually doing that or looking for people to speak. And you know, there's a whole community out there, and you know, there's there's websites that you can get on, there's you know, different webinars you can get on just to network, because I think that relationship building is so important. So that you know, because there's probably hundreds thousands of experts on women's leadership in the world right now, but if they know me and they know I can deliver and that I know my stuff, I've come prepared, I'm willing to share opportunities with them, then they're more likely to say, oh, maybe I'll call Kathy instead of somebody else.
Speaker 2: I think you made an excellent point on all counts. But one of the things that I love that you said is that there's many people in that space. And I think the beautiful thing about speaking is that you know, from a marketing standpoint or a media standpoint, you're always looking for that differentiator. But the beautiful thing about you being the ones speaking is you are the differentiator. It's not something where you have to go, Gee, how am I going to make this different? I mean, because if you make it your own. Because we all come from maybe the same place or maybe the same topic, but we come from a different place.
Speaker 3: Right, Just to add to that, we are the experts of our lived experiences. Nobody we are unique because nobody has the same experiences we have, so our perspective comes from a different place. And every in my mind, every perspective is so important because it's something I might not have experienced or thought of, and I need to learn from it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to stay with you for a minute and then ask because I get asked this question a lot, and because I'm on the other side and provide speaking, I still am a speaker, but most people don't really see that. They just see this side of it. But so when they ask me this question, for me, it's an astounding yes. Right, But for you have you because a lot of times it's not an easy transaction. Marketing media, putting an ad, all these things don't necessarily ROI in the moment. You also have people that go, oh, I want to be a speaker and I want to get paid for it. Who don't have a speaking history yet. Right, Sometimes there's some fantasy around that it's me Tony Robbins fantasy I call you know. So for you, has it been worth it from a business standpoint.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely absolutely, because it gives you. I just think it gives you a connection and relationship with so many different people that that are going to want to you know, some people say, okay, fine, that was great, you know, thank you by but there are other people that want to learn more or want to be involved in my courses or even just buy my book or hear more from me from me, do some one on one. So from a business point of view, I think it's it is a great marketing tool. But as you said, you just don't step into it. You have you know, there's a lot of times, you know, you have to. I still do a lot of speaking for free because I have to. I have to measure what's the group who am I talking to? You know, is there some relationship I can build from that and some connection I can make and you know, but that's part of the business model. I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'm with you. Le's same questions for yourself. What you know, basically, has it been worth it, and then some of the things that you do to help make it, you know, yield, you know, because it is time, it is energy, it is expertise. We're putting ourselves out there where you have felt that it is worth it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's very similar to what Cafe's saying in terms of you know that networking is so important because I think what kind of happens with networking? You can then you meet these people, but then actually, who are those people that you can actually collaborate with and make things happen? Who are those people who are actually aligned with your purpose? And I think that that then kind of branches out and gives another kind of sort of separate entity towards towards your business, because not only are you networking, Okay, this person, this person, this person, I can now collaborate with this person, makes thing happen, use different parts of our business, come up with different ideas and to be able to do that, but also it's bringing other people along with you as well, So you know, you can use different people from the networking who is not necessarily aligned with your purpose, but sometimes this person knows this person and actually I know that person, and that can help you. And I'm a strong believer in you know, what you put out comes back, and it's about what can we do that kind of that higher level of consciousness, what can we do to kind of help and support and bring other people up? And I think that those things are the things that will always come back to your business. And once it comes from a place of alignment and that kind of purpose, it's always going to come back to you. So I think those are the really important things to embrace in terms of, you know, positive things to do for the business, and it makes it very very worth it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely very good, very good ladies. I know we're coming close to time, so I'm going to ask you this completely different question. You probably know what it is. You probably know that I'm going to ask you something about music. Now, Look, I you know you've been on my show enough to know that I asked you know, if you're on your way to a desert island and you have one suitcase, and you only have one suit like, you only have room for one album, you know which album would it be that you couldn't imagine not ever listening to. So that's the question that I'm going to ask you. If you've given me an answer to that before you got to give a different one. So Liz, I'm going to start with you, like, what could you imagine? Now? Look at I've just come back from the Rock and Roll Museum and in Ireland, and I'm like, you know all, I'm all about it. I'm all about it. But you know, I couldn't even answer my own questions, so I don't have to, huh. But so right now in this moment, you know, if you were taking an album with you or something that you've always leaned into, what would that be?
Speaker 4: I think it would have to be Pink Think. It was probably one of her first albums and it was called Can't Take Me Home? And I just love every single every single track on there, and I just yeah, and I still listen to it to this day, and so yeah, that would be my go to for sure.
Speaker 2: All Right, So next time you're on stage and coming out, it's going to be some pain and Kathy, what about you?
Speaker 3: Well, since I just went to a Beyonce concert last night outside of New York City, I would have to have to say that her Cowboy Carter album right now, because it's in my head. I can't stop listening to it. Matter of fact, driving back from the city to Connecticut with my daughter, we had it on Spotify, so, you know, just trying to kind of relive the experience because it was so electrifying. So you know, it might be different next week or even tomorrow, but right now, in this moment, it's Beyonce. Oh go.
Speaker 2: That's so amazing, ladies. Because there's listeners as well as viewers. I'm going to ask Liz please tell people, and it's going to be in the show notes. People know it's going to be in the show notes. But where can people find you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So my I'll just give my website because it's got literally everything on their email everything. It's www dot lisshot dot com. And yeah, so you can book in my booking through my calendarly sit up a for free sort of fifteen fifteen minute kind of zoom and yeah, anything else on the website. In terms of education young people, coercive control curriculum that's available as well, just to have a little looking please, Yeah, I do reach out if you need Yeah.
Speaker 2: Lovely absolutely, and Kathy, what about.
Speaker 3: You for me is Wwwkathycault dot com. So and yes, I would love to you know, have a fifteen minute conversation with anybody who's listening and just see where where are you in your leadership journey? What do you think your strengths are. Just let's talk about it and you can go to my website and connect with me that way.
Speaker 2: Awesome. I think we'd all should do like a I think we should all do a woman hear me ror And now you know I'm sleepless, so I think we should do a woman hear me roor like Evan was like, I was looking at the three of us on the screen, I'm like, there's three different sectors here to that whole place right. Anyways, conversation for later. I'm listeners. You know, I always give you something to do. So go and check these women out on dev drumon dot com. You'll be able to reach through to these ladies as well to sixty two. If you can't find them, just email me. I'll put you in touch with them. They're cool, their groovy, they're on the show if you want to be sitting where they are and you want to be you know, talking about your passion, talking about what you do. Absolutely, we are almost booked for this season, so you know, reach out right away, and of course we are going into the next season or the next half of this year. As far as all of you that have your planners and you're listening to those quotes now, look at we're putting out next year's So if you have a message again and you are more comfortable in print than on screen, because we haven't convinced you in this show yet that you need to be on screen, that's okay too. So we're happy to receive your quotes if you want to be in next year's planner, because believe or not, we're putting it together right now so we can release it next year. So if you want to be seen, if you want to be heard, you know where to reach out to. Liz Kathy, you're both dear sisters of mine. Love you dearly. Thank you for both showing up, stay on the screen, and viewers and listeners, we so appreciate you. Thank you so much for doing what you do. Share the show, share the show, listen to the show, and share the show. Thank you. Until we see you again, you'd be well. You stay gruby and a bye for now.