Speaker 1: Fluid fluent dorg.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Fluent Fiction German, the podcast where we bring you bi lingual stories to supercharge your listening comprehension. In each episode, we'll present a short story in both English and German with the aim of helping you to improve your listening comprehension.
Speaker 3: In this episode, we'll step into a winter wonderland where love, magic and a fairytale castle set the stage for a life changing proposal.
Speaker 4: Right after this commercial break.
Speaker 5: At fluent Fiction, we're not just telling stories. We're bringing the world together by learning to understand each other. By subscribing to Fluent Fiction Plus. At plus dot fluentfiction dot org, you do more than just remove ads. You support a platform bridging global language differences, one story at a time. Your subscription not only gearrantees you an uninterrupted narrative, it also sustains our mission to bring stories in diverse languages to everyone. It's simple visit plus dot fluentfiction dot org and become a Plus subscriber today. When you do, you become a champion for global language learning and enjoy an ad free experience. So please join us at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Let's transform the way we experience the power of stories your journey awaits at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Together we can keep the world's stories flowing.
Speaker 1: D Schnefen tansten and de luft as klaus On Greta Dinata Schwanstein in al stegen de vinta lichta an a weis deke vadilandschaft Anti prechtiges Luette, de schlossis eschinen vi in animeerchen Klaus had an honor and zeal And deesen claren winter Tag Greater Defraga alla fragen, Sushtein klaus Vana, wuz at Seta, denich noo wegenderkat geduncan Welburton, dussan and koppas when at varschiefgitas vendersweta umschlecht aba er Vuste, greater leap to iber Raschium and Ospontana arbentoyer On taschlosswade perfector ought shao vishenessest sag the greater bergeistat yer Adam builded the Kleiner Wolken in their kit and loft, the wafastineered fandenteoumen on defazierten fa saden a shabashon Emma fan dezen schlosska troimed Klaus lejetter a svader Richtige moment sieging and Vita by Ane kleine Elichtongfanten fondad ascontan sidesk zamptschloss on the schnebedecton boy Masine there atam derbiden mist sejmter kryten Breeze di doush de boi mavite Klaus nam Greata's hunt greater here and deesen bezonder and odd in deser moment pegan air Zeinish dimid Sitatelaicht the King of an Knee were stood. Then rest on the rasleben smithna Febringen greater washbrachles Ira aubun fun kelton for freudo on iberaschung train and eskluks leave in Irewang and hinab waron deshne vitera of the harapfield Yeah Klaus, Yeah Natulich leech Klaus stand out on armed a greater fest. They are Drogva von ingefheyn on taskefuder like the rondu stromte inn aldskwante eddie ganzeveld om Amen, the helton Anne and underfest leherten on genossenden margshen moment in their weisen winter lunch shaft, das schloss de fa schneiten boimer on defatzaubata augenblick Feline dem aignes Einenhauer von Maggie greater khante Ditifa von klaus onajement on zany libetsu ear Klaus futesi shtaka on zebstevosta at sied soofour gamin samgingen the hunt in hand zorik does Schloss now Schwanstein hinter inen the right Finois kapito in irm leben.
Speaker 3: Let's take another listen. Listen closely to any parts you may have missed.
Speaker 1: D schneefloten Tnsten and their loft adds klaus on greater than fat from schlossnu Schwanstein now Steegen.
Speaker 3: The snowflakes danced in the air as Klaus and Greta climbed the path to schleussnow Schwanstein.
Speaker 1: Der vinta lichta ana weis dec barrilandschaft anti prechtigeesi Luetta de schlossis erschen Vi in Animerchen.
Speaker 3: Winter had laid a white blanket over the landscape, and the magnificent silhouette of the castle appeared as if in a fairy tale.
Speaker 1: Klaus had no no and sil and deesen claren vinta tac greater di fraga a la frag suchtein.
Speaker 3: Klaus had only one goal on this clear winter day, to ask Greta the question of all questions.
Speaker 1: Klaus van na vus. Klaus was nervous et sitter denich no wegend keete.
Speaker 3: He was shivering, not only because of the.
Speaker 1: Cold gedantan Vilbert and Dussen and Kopf.
Speaker 3: Thoughts were swirling through his head.
Speaker 1: Vas vin et va chief get.
Speaker 3: What if something goes wrong?
Speaker 1: Vas vendes veta umschlicht.
Speaker 3: What if the weather changes?
Speaker 1: Abba voste greater rept uber rashomenpontana arventoya on schlosva de perfect art.
Speaker 3: But he knew greater Our loved surprises and spontaneous adventures, and the castle was the perfect place.
Speaker 1: Shao vishunessi ist, look how beautiful it is, Zach the greater Bergeistat said greater enthusiastically, Yeah atam bilde declina voikeen in de kiten loft.
Speaker 3: Her breath formed little clouds in the cold air.
Speaker 1: Ziva fasilmen one fasten.
Speaker 3: She was fascinated by the towers and the ornate facade.
Speaker 1: Ishabushon imma fondiesem schlos que troimt.
Speaker 3: I've always dreamed of this castle.
Speaker 1: Klaus slechete. Klaus smiled esvard richtiger moment. It was the right moment, zigging invita bissi ane kleine lichtungfhanten.
Speaker 3: They continued until they found a small clearing.
Speaker 1: Fondott asked kontzides kazam de schloss onn di schnebedichten boimezine.
Speaker 3: From there they could see the entire castle and the snow covered trees.
Speaker 1: Dear atem der biden mista zichm der kaitenbreeze diducht boimer vite.
Speaker 3: Their breath mingled with the cold breeze blowing through the trees.
Speaker 1: Klaus nam Greta's hunt.
Speaker 3: Klaus took Greta's hand greater here.
Speaker 1: And dezeen bezander and ought in deezer moment the gang eir zienish dimita delach.
Speaker 3: Greater here at this special place, at this moment, he began his voice trembling slightly.
Speaker 1: Eging of ain Kni.
Speaker 3: He went down on one knee.
Speaker 1: We stood in rest on Zara sleevenschmid meyerfebringen.
Speaker 3: Do you want to spend the rest of our lives together?
Speaker 1: Greater vashbrachless great was speechless, Ira aubunfon keltenforfreude on baraschon.
Speaker 3: Her eyes sparkled with joy and surprise.
Speaker 1: Tren and escluk sleeven irre wang and hinap veran de shnewta off siharrap feel.
Speaker 3: Tears of happiness ran down her cheeks as the snow continued to fall on them. Yeah, Klaus, Yes Klaus, Yeah, yes, Nato, of course.
Speaker 1: I do Klaus stand alf on amte greater Fest.
Speaker 3: Klaus stood up and hugged Grater tightly.
Speaker 1: De drochva faningefhein on teskefu de alaich torondu strompte in.
Speaker 3: The pressure had lifted from him, and a feeling of relief flowed through him.
Speaker 1: If futisi as conte dganzavet um ahmen.
Speaker 3: He felt as if he could embrace the whole world.
Speaker 1: Ziehtich Anna and under Fest lay hidden on gnossenden margash moment in their weisen winter land shaft.
Speaker 3: They held each other closely, smiling and savoring the magical moment in the white winter landscape.
Speaker 1: Dschloss de fa schneiten boimer on de fatzaubata augenblik feline dim aignes ainenhaufon magi.
Speaker 3: The castle, the snow covered trees, and the enchanted moment lent the event a touch of magic.
Speaker 1: Greater akhante di tifa fon klaus angachment on Bittsuya.
Speaker 3: Greeta recognized the depth of Klaus's commitment and his love for her.
Speaker 1: Klaus futezi steka on zeb stevosta et yisufor.
Speaker 3: Klaus felt stronger and more confident than ever before.
Speaker 1: Gamainza gingen ziehunt in hansoruk do schlos now Schwanstein hinta enen barat Finois kapite in irm Leiben.
Speaker 3: Together they walked hand in hand back Schlussnuswanstein behind them, ready for a new chapter in their lives.
Speaker 4: Today's vocabulary words are coming up right after this commercial break. Here are today's vocabular words, first in German, then in English.
Speaker 1: D schnee flocken d schnee flocken d schnee flocking the snowflakes, Tansen, Tansen, Tansen, to dance, deir prat their part, their part, the path, d z Luetta, d z Luetta, d z Luetta, The silhouette. That's Meachen, that's Meachan, do's Mayasien. The fairy tale, Sit don, sit down, sittern, to shiver, verbin, verbon, verbin to swirl, chief gain, chief gain, chief gain, to go wrong, the uber ration, the uber rachon do uber rason, the surprise eyes, the guystut, the guy stud the guystut, enthusiastically bidden, biden burden, the form, the facade, the facade, the facade, the facade, first senior sign, first senior sign, first senior sign, to be fascinated, Delichtung, Delichtung, de Leichtung, The clearing, sit turn, sit down, sit turn to tremble of an kinigen, of an kinigin of aron.
Speaker 3: Kiniegin, to kneel down?
Speaker 1: Does look? Does look? Does look?
Speaker 3: The happiness d.
Speaker 1: Ali stam, d Alista room, d Alista room, The relief um almen um, almen um, almen to a brace D land shaft, D land shaft, d land shaft, The landscape, Fat saubat fat, saubat fat Saubat Magical fun Ken fun Ken fun Ken to Sparkle de Breeze, Debreeze, dee Breeze, the breeze fe line fe line fell line to lend. That's Onjemon Do's Ajemon does on the commitment A cannon, A cannon, A cannon to recognize, Um amen um almen um ahmen the hug. That's album Toya. That's album Toya does, Album Toya The Adventure. Treumann, Treumann, Troumen to dream, sprachles sprachlus sprahless, speechless.
Speaker 2: We hope you've enjoyed this episode of Fluent Fiction German. Our team works tirelessly to bring you high quality, engaging content that will help you to reach your goals, but we can't do it alone. Your support is crucial in keeping our doors open and our content flowing. Please consider becoming a Premium subscriber. To day you'll get more stories, no ads, custom episode requests and more. Visit www dot fluentfiction dot org Premium German. Thanks for listening, and now a
Speaker 4: Final word from our sponsors.