Speaker 1: The old time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear. Corilla is so near because show time is here. So on with the show.
Speaker 1: Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's show side.
Speaker 3: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy.
Speaker 1: Have you heard him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous. O.
Speaker 1: SI, there is only one explanation for what's going on in America today, and I'm going to tell you by the way, our founders knew all about it. They had the foresight. Also, why I'm tired of hearing about the humanitarian crisis in Gaza.
Speaker 2: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged, It's the cuel Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the crowd Cast. I am Correl so very glad you are joining me at my little desk. My back has decided that I must sit down, so I'm sitting down. But hey, look, we got a little desk in my little microphone here, and we just look like a regular old talk show, now, don't we. I like standing up doing the show. David Hall once told me I should always stand up to do the show. But my back is really problematic right now. In fact, if there's a day or two or three over the next week or two that I'm not here, it will because I'm probably in the hospital having back surgery. So we'll see. But there's a lot to talk about today, and I feel kind of like a late night talk show host now sitting at this and for my next guest, But so I do I feel like Don Lemon? So anyway, we got a lot to talk about today, and I don't know if I want to start with the thing that I'm pissed off at or if I want to start with the thing that I'm really that really intrigued me. Last night, on a phone call with my friend DJ Valentino, Rose heard Fridays on TikTok at seven o'clock and I was so engaged with the topic in the phone call, I thought you know what, this has to go on my show, and so that does today's show. So let's start with what I'm angry at this morning. On the BBC and basically every other news channel, people are now literally dying in mass en mass of starvation in Gaza, and I'm furious about that. And this goes back again to the conversation I had last night with Steven with DJ Valentino where I told him about the Mandela quote that moved me. One of the most powerful quotes I have ever heard in my life ever, is from Nelson Mandela when he said poverty is man made. And if you extrapolate that out, basically everything is man made. We created all of these systems, and so poverty is man made and man can solve it and could solve it tomorrow, like homelessness is man made and we could solve it tomorrow. And basically income inequality is man made. Starvation is man made. This is all our doing, and we could undo it in a moment's notice. We really could. And so that's that's one of the things that bothers me most about our society. We act like so many things are just out of our hands that it's divine intervention. It's you know, and I don't mean the drag queen. So poverty is man made and what's going on in Gaza right now is a man made crisis. There's no great laws saying that these people must starve. Netan Yahoo is trying to commit genocide completely. If he can't blow them all up, then he'll starve them to death. It's cruel and it's inhumane. And why European nations and the United States don't simply tell net and Yahoo we are sending aid through. If you get in our way, we are going to blow the crap out of you. You hurt us Israel. We are sending food into Gaza. If you get in our way, we will blow you up. Now, that's pretty simple. Where's all my chatters today? By the way, YouTube dot com forward slash really corel. YouTube dot com forward slash really corel. Where are you chatters? I miss you when you're not there. Oh maybe I'm not logged in. Maybe that's it. So the fact that nations could simply tell Israel, no, we're not letting you starve people. We're bringing food in period, end of story, and if you try to stop us, we will consider it an active aggression and will treat you accordingly. We need an American president that's going to say, we are not going to let these people starve. If you don't let us deliver food, we're cutting off every bit of four or an aid to your country. We will not sell you any more weapons, we will not give you any more money, period, and a story. Why don't we do that? People are dying? And why don't more people care? You know that that's the biggest thing for me. Why don't more people care that these Palestinians, these gosins as I call them, because there is no Palestine, why don't they care? Can can you tell me? Can you tell me why no one is standing up to Israel and telling Israel we are not going to let you systematically get rid of every person in the Gaza strip through starvation. Can you tell me? Because it's beyond me, it's cruel, it's inhumane. The UN has denounced it, the World Health Organization has denounced it. So even if the United States doesn't lead the way, why isn't France, Why isn't England? Why isn't somebody leading the way to feed these people? This is twenty twenty five and we have thousands of people now passing away from starvation when food is one hundred miles away. They're caged animals and we're not feeding them. You wouldn't treat a dog. Most people wouldn't treat a dog the way that Israel is treating the Palestinians. It is illegal to cage an animal in and not feed it. That's illegal. So why are we allowing this? Is Trump? So up and yeah, Net, and you who's Net? And Yahoo's wahoo, We're not why are we We're not afraid of Israel. We're not afraid of them attacking us. We're not afraid of them, you know. So why what Unless it's that we really want the Palestinians to die, unless it's that all of Europe and the United States truly do not want the Palestinians to live, that has to be it. It has to be that we simply want them to die so we can take that land and turn it into the riviera, as Trump has said. Otherwise, why aren't we demanding telling Israel not asking permission? You know, And we're not. We don't need to ask Israel's permission to feed starving people who died and left them. God, why are we letting people starve just because Israel wants us to? This is the most humane, inhumane chapter of human history that I've lived, knowingly letting people starve to death because Israel wants them to. Oh okay, yeah, yep. Well they's Sandy and Rachel and Kennedy and Phineas and my chatters. Do you like my desks? Do you like my little setup here? Do you like my new little career. I think it looks great. Actually, I might just keep it even after I even after my damn back if my damn back ever heels. I've got to get the green from around me. I'm glowing green a little bit. But outside of that, I like it. I like it a lot, all right. So that's my first thing that I'm angry at today, that it appears the world is acting like Israel is some divine power that can't be told what to do, and so letting them starve people is okay. It's not okay, it's not okay. We should tell them we're going in, we're feeding these people, you're getting out of our way, or we're going to bomb the hell out of you. It's that simple. If the Israelis don't have enough compassion, and boy are they losing favor in the world, then they should And why don't I hear more Jews speaking out about starving the gossm Oh, well, if they give us back our prisoners, so you're okay with them starving to death? What a cruel? What a cruel people that do this? Cast Israel has become a cruel mate and the dudes a cruel people. They're letting people starve. Want to support the Corel cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell, that's Kiri L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting reallycorill dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: So I made a bad generalization just then about the Jews must be bad people. From now there are many Jews speaking out about the starvation of the Palestinians, and I apologize to my Jewish listeners who do speak out and are not down with net and Yahoo and the country of Israel allowing the Gosens to starve. So I apologize. And if you are Jewish and you are as upset as I am about the Palestinians starving to death for no reason. They could air drop food today, but Israel won't let us. You know what, we should just go and do it. And if they fire upon us, fire back. I mean we act like Israel could in some way hurt us. They couldn't. France, England acts like Israel in some way could harm them. They can't. So why they don't just say, look, we're going to bring this food in. If you fire upon us, we will retaliate. I don't under you know, it's someone's got to be making money from the starving of the Palestinians. Somewhere. Somebody has to be benefiting, because anything in this world, and everything in this world is only done because someone benefits from it. So someone must benefit from starving the Palestinians, and that's someone I think is Benjamin Netanyahu. So there we have it, all right, Corella. As I told you, nearly eighty percent of the Israeli people want this to end, and we are devastated and we are ashamed, but we feel powerless. You're right, I fully believe that I believe most people in Israel right now want this to end and don't want the Palestinian starving. I think it's the government. Just like here, we can't control Donald Trump, and the Israelis can't seem to control Benjamin Nettan Yahoo. We have three out of control people in the world right now. We have Vladimir Putin, we have Benjamin Nettan Yahoo, and we have Donald Trump. And the ironic thing is is that Donald Trump said when he got into office he would take care of those two. He hasn't. Now. Speaking of Donald Trump getting into office, last night, in my conversation with Steve, I said, you know, we have to remember the United States was not started by the best and the brightest. That many of the people that came to the colonies were religious zealots and people that simply were too extreme for the countries that they lived in, and so they were sent here. And not only that, but we had great wisdom in our founding fathers, and that wisdom was that they didn't know at all, but they did know the basics because of what they had lived through in terms of separating from King George, and I reminded Steve about Thomas Jefferson, who is my favorite founding father. I want to go to Monticello one day because Jefferson, truly, with all of his flaws, is one of my favorite founding fathers. And the founders when they were starting the country, they did not want everyone to vote. And you might think because they were racist. No, well they were racist, but they wanted only educated voters, okay, And they assumed that white land owning men would have some degree of education. So that's why when they were writing the Constitution and the Declaration and all that, that's why white land owning men were the ones they wanted to vote. Not because they liked white people more, not because they liked landowners more, but because they assumed that they would be educated. Now, there's a great article I found by Marizio Valsani about how America's founders believed civic education and historical knowledge would prevent tyranny and foster democracy. Prevent tyranny and foster democracy. So Jefferson himself said that there is no democracy without education. Another French philosopher who lived up until seventeen fifty five but was here in the United States, Baron Montess, Thank you, he again advocated for the creation of governments for the people and with the people, but he said that the uneducated would irredeemably act through passion. Consequently, they ought to be directed by those of higher rank and restrained within bounds. Our founders knew we had to be educated. Thomas Jefferson said that a government by citizens in mass acting directly and personally according to the rules established by the majority. And he said, look, I disagree with George Washington on one thing, and one thing only, is that I have more confidence than he does in the natural integrity and discretion of the people. In other words, Jefferson felt, no everybody should be able to vote, but they all should meet their civic duty of becoming educated. Jefferson assumed that people would want to be educated. Washington wasn't so hopeful. He thought there should be some kind of test or some kind of something before you voted. They both believed in national universities. Their minds must be improved to a certain degree, said Jefferson. So while the people are potentially the safe depositories for a democratic nation, in reality they should go through a training process. He said, we must illuminate as far as practical the minds of the people at large and give them knowledge of the facts which history exhibits. In other words, they need to know their history. We need to educate and inform the whole mass of the people. He kept repeating it always. This was his mantra. Our liberty can never be safe but in the hands of the people themselves, and that too, of the people with a certain degree of instruction. Our liberty can never be safe unless it is in the hands of the people, and the people are educated. Wherever the people are well informed, wrote Jefferson, they can be trusted with their own government, implying if the people are not well informed, they cannot be trusted with their own government. Benjamin Russia, Philadelphia doctor. He addressed the United States on the need for a national university which taught history, the law of nature and nations, civil law, municipal laws of our country, and the principles of commerce taught by competent professors. George Washington addressed the same idea in his farewell speech to the Nation and to the Senate. We wish to awaken Congress to the desirableness of a national university and a military academy whose wings would span over as many citizens as possible, because he said, the more homogeneous our citizens can be made, the greater will the prospect of a permanent union. The more homogeneous, the more like one, the more many things blended into one that our nation can become, the greater our prospect of a permanent union. Are you hearing what I'm hearing? Are you hearing that our founders really believe that we all had a responsibility to be well informed, and that information, that knowledge was the most important bed rock of a democracy, that an educated electricist and an educated popas was tantamat to the survival of the democracy. Hey Correll here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell cap, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell. There's so much great free content there. It's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really corel including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube and supports the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, Forward Slash, Really Correl, thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. All right. During the break, I was checking the chatroom at YouTube dot com, Forward slash, Lykrell and No, Rachel. I don't assume that all Americans are maga, Nor do I assume that all Israelis hate Palestinians. I do not. I'm simply saying Israel is preventing the world from feeding the Palestinians, and Israel is not feeding them themselves. Now, those are facts. No matter how badly most Israelis want to end the war, and no matter how badly most Israelis don't want to starve the Palestinians. It's precisely what they're doing, just like no matter how we want to say that not all Americans are MAGA. MAGA is controlling everything from our government, to our media corporations, to regular corporations, public policy. Everything is being controlled by MAGA. So if we're not all maga, how is that happening? And if most Israelis don't take Palestinians, how are they starving them? You'll say, well, we're powerless against our leaders. To go back to what I was talking about, we are in this situation because most of Americans, I mean, we just got to fess up. We don't value education in this country. We don't value educated people. We don't value education. We are doing everything we can to dumb Americans down, to shorten their attention spans, to stop critical thinking in its tracks, to make everything a SoundBite, and everything play to the emotions and not to the intellect. We literally have a president that his stated goal is to dismantle the Department of Education, and the courts just gave him approval. We are an ignorant nation and becoming more and more so. Young people today are more ignorant than ever. They do not have the life skills to survive, and subsequently they're not And here we are. We have defunded education. Instead of having the best schools, the most modern schools in the world, that teach the most well rounded curriculum that there is, we have the worst schools in the world. We have defunded. We have teachers that are exhausted. We have teachers that have to give their own money just for school supply for their students. We have students in sixth grade that can't read and they cannot write. No one writes essays anymore, no one writes long form papers anymore, No one writes novels, no one reads novels. We have purposely dumbed down this country and this is where we are. And our founders said that we will lose our democratic republic if we are not educated. The masses know nothing about civics. They know nothing about civic law, they know nothing about finance, foreign affairs. They know nothing about this, and they don't want to Our newscasters because the founders felt that the dissemination of information was one of the most important things in our country. Our newscasters are not learned individuals. There are no more Edward R. Murrows or Walter Cronkite's outside of Rachel Maddow, who is a Rhodes scholar. That's about it. We actually revel in our stupidity. Our television programs celebrate stupidity. Everything in our culture celebrates consumerism and stupidity. And that's why we're losing our democracy. Because you're not an idiot. If you're listening to me, you're not an idiot. You're educator. I know, I have the stats. You're educated. You either went through some college or have a college degree. You're obviously critical thinkers. We're the minority. That's what this election cost us, or taught us that educated people in America are the minority, and that includes our young people. Look at all the young people now gravitating towards religion and maga. Only idiots gravitate towards fairy tales and maga. That's it period. Educated people do not believe in guys with white Beard sitting on a throne in the sky. Critical thinkers do not join maga. So our founders told us that democracy could only be safe, that it could only flourish if the people were educated and informed about their history about policies. And now we're just the opposite. We revel in our stupidity. We are now turning our brain over to AI. Let AI think for us, Let it write for us, Let it come up with ideas for us, Let it do everything for us. We don't value education, we don't value intellect. We actually make fun of people who are very smart, and we don't reward them. There's very few super intelligent rich people. We don't reward people for being super intelligent. It's very sad. It is very very sad. You know. Today on social media, I saw an Indianapolis church allow a minister to say that gays should shoot themselves in the head because they are an abomination and they should all die or be killed by the government. Not in sixteen forty July twenty third, twenty twenty five, from an Indianapolis church, a preacher stood on the pulpit and said gays should have the back of their head blown off, yes, and that we should do it ourselves. We should commit suicide because we are abominations. Now, I'm not going to go into how children could be listening. I'm not. I am just going to say that for those of you that wonder why we still need gay pride events, for those of you that wonder why we still are vocal and why we still say we need to do so much more. This is why you could not stand on a pulpit and say that about any other group of people, but he can say it about gays. This guy one of those brothers, the fighters. What's his name, there's two brothers. They're huge Internet to say Logan Paul that the boxer one. I think it's Jake Paul or whatever his name is. He is on social media right now getting all kinds of props because he said there is three genders male, female, and mentally ill, and everybody's agreeing with him. So if you wonder why as gay people, and why as a gay person I still talk about gay issues and still push and still make it a central issue, that's why. That's why. Because when you feed that problem to the ignorant nation that I just told you about, they're going to act on it because they're ignorant. How do we solve the crisis mass re education? Will anyone do it? No? We need much bigger standards for our media. We need better standards for our schools. I'm actually afraid America is lost because we won't educate ourselves. That's the sole reason. Because we will not educate the uneducated. MAGA doesn't want an education. I don't want to be smart. They like very ignor and that's why we're where we're at. I am krel be who you want to be following. Don't hurt me, buddy. Thank you for liking the new setup. I like the new setup too, I really do so we will probably cheep it. Thank you for fatting in the fat room. And let's be tomorrow. Don't forget to be a patron at papon dot com. Plet's up for the corral. I needed a patent by me.
Speaker 2: It's broadcasting from a completely different plein of view yours. Listen daily to the coral cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different plin of view yours. Listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service. Your word show time is here. No time to fear