Speaker 1: A team of rocket pioneers at Drywell, Texas, races to send the first crude expedition to the Moon before government action can halt the project. On June twenty fourth, nineteen fifty, NBC aired episode twelve of Dimension X Destination Moon, adapted from the nineteen fifty George Powell film and Robert A. Heinlein's final shooting script. Heinlein wrote this radio adaptation directed by Edward King, with Ralph Bell, Santo s Ortega, Wendell Holmes, Joe DeSantis, and Norman Rose. Heard in the broadcast, the schedule is tight, the launch window narrow, and personnel trouble arrives at the last moment. We now take you back to the original broadcast.
Speaker 2: Adventures in Time and Space told in Futures. Head Man has always dreamed of conquering the.
Speaker 1: Barrier of the accuracy.
Speaker 3: The problem is on the drawing boards of aeronautical engineers and atomic physicists. They can calculate the power needed, the trajectories, and the equipment. On the sound stages of Hollywood, the engineers and special effects men.
Speaker 4: Have combined to bring that day to lights.
Speaker 3: The day when the first rocket leaves Earth for outer space now. A radio play taken from the advanced screenplay of the George Pale Technicolor production Destination Moon.
Speaker 4: On the vast concrete.
Speaker 3: Strip at dry Wells, Texas. The form of the rocket powers above the cranes, the loading machinery, and the scuttling trucks and jeeps. The pure lines snake across the concrete of the walk. It's Destination Moon. A small situit plane circles in for a landing on the runway, turns and taking towards the pre bout building to the edge of the slip.
Speaker 1: They's got a general, fair, got those reports that the cloud raves already Vaughn.
Speaker 4: Then we made good time.
Speaker 1: Hi there, General, over here, aren't I've got to talk to you.
Speaker 4: They just made it.
Speaker 1: General, everything's running smooth as a clock. We ground pissed in twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: Come on over to the office. What's the manic tie.
Speaker 5: Something happened in Washington.
Speaker 1: Something always happened in Washington. Let's have it straight, General, our application for a test license was denied tonight, I'll quote in the opinion of the commission.
Speaker 4: So the engine failed structurally. The dispersal of.
Speaker 1: Radioactive material would mean danger to the surrounding area. But we've evacuated the blast. No use bond mention is pretty sensitive about public opinion. The Catavan newspaper chain has been after our scout. They got mine anyway, What do you mean I've been retired there, I got.
Speaker 4: A job for next general. Pretty handy with a luck wrench.
Speaker 1: They can't do that. Where would the Air Force be if you hadn't taken.
Speaker 4: Them into using the despot tet engine on pursuits. It's not as simple as all that.
Speaker 1: Once generals can't went to the Department of Defense and palm desks. Some of those old mossbacks should still be using horse cavalry if they could.
Speaker 4: Get away with it.
Speaker 1: Now, this ship will work. I know I built it. I don't suppose we'll love it. No commission moons reverse It's wait a minute, cargraves ships already, isn't it except for minor installations.
Speaker 4: Yes, General, I've.
Speaker 1: Been building in flying ships by the seat of my pants since they had piano wire between the wings. Now this baby either works the first time or she doesn't. What do you mean by the commission refused permission to ground test? Right? Yeah, all right, we won't ground test cargraves. What's the next astronomical optimum?
Speaker 5: Three forty seven tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: We better get busy.
Speaker 1: Then you've just seventeen hours to get that ship ready and then we take off.
Speaker 4: For the moon.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, ran, what do you want meeny? What colors the skin temperature?
Speaker 6: Lead wire on the chart?
Speaker 1: Lunge with a black stripe and stuff looks like insulated macaronie.
Speaker 4: I gotta hurry up where you were running behind?
Speaker 1: What's you in a rush? You're going along on us? Climb back, aren't you? Can't you wake the break in there and look out for the start? Come on, move, We got to take off before somebody fat.
Speaker 6: The rit on it?
Speaker 1: Brownie?
Speaker 7: You ready?
Speaker 4: Gone? Sure?
Speaker 1: Bates me?
Speaker 6: What do you want to go to the moon for?
Speaker 1: To see what's on the other side? Ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer. What's the separation?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Positively?
Speaker 4: Red and white?
Speaker 1: Spira?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, what's the matter? Knocking to eating green apples?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No, I'm all right.
Speaker 7: Come on when you get busy.
Speaker 8: We've got two hours left to patch this mess together.
Speaker 4: Mister Potts, what is its meaning?
Speaker 1: Ron? They just took him to the hospital. They what well is he all right, they will.
Speaker 3: They have to.
Speaker 1: They cut out as appendix.
Speaker 4: It goes on radio man, there's.
Speaker 8: No chance of finding a substitute.
Speaker 1: No, it's special equipment.
Speaker 4: Brown installed it himself.
Speaker 1: I've got to barns here.
Speaker 4: What we'll have to delay?
Speaker 1: Take couple month, Okay, goodbye, we can't general. It was Hastings and dry Wells. There's a United States marshall driving over something leaked and he's got a quart order forbidding the takeoff.
Speaker 4: We were so close. Million dollars got up the flu.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Give a snap bar, mister Bond, and I suppose wait a minute, Sweeney. Yeah, you installed that communication equipment with Brown, didn't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then you must know the operation. Good go in Brown's place them on. Uh ah, oh no, not me.
Speaker 8: It's an important project, Sweeney, the scientific advance.
Speaker 4: There is the military aspect, tweeny.
Speaker 1: I had four years of the military aspect. General, that's not afraid. You're not sold that ship is safe. Maybe maybe not, but sweet look, you guys aren't going to get anywhere pressuring me. Maybe you got raisers to God of the morn you, mister Bonde. You got a million Dallas tied up in the ship, your scientific baby, taking the General's out in the limit in Washington. What's in it for me?
Speaker 4: And that's no way to talk, Sweeney.
Speaker 1: It's an important event for the whole world. Your pardon the expression, baloney, Sweeney, I work on a scientific theory too general or right for me. You look out for yourself, right, go on. I don't like to say this, but this isn't the time to consider yourself, Sweeney. This country's defense thanks on being the first to develop space travel. Somebody else, not me. There's nothing I want in the moon.
Speaker 4: All right, take care of that, Sweeney.
Speaker 1: I'll offer you ten thousand dollars bonus and a ten percent royalty on the ship. Pappens out of my cut, Parne. It's no use to me unless we get off before that Marshall gets here from dry Whales. Now, Sweeney, you'd be rich enough to retire. You could take it easy the rest of your life. All I had talk of my aligne with mister Bonnes. Okay, why don't we leave.
Speaker 8: Clearl clear fire, clear fire, I said, right, I'll be tracking you from control center.
Speaker 6: Hey, what's the car doing? He's coming right out on the Sea of Marshall.
Speaker 1: Dot General Sweeney inside, Hey, hey, bid up, say say the command of that ship. I'd got a cord order.
Speaker 7: You can't take off, mister.
Speaker 1: You can't do this.
Speaker 8: Hey, hey, hey, your knuckles feller. You couldn't get in that ship with a blue torch burns can't do this. I suppose you tell him all about it when he gets back from the moon.
Speaker 1: We need warm up, a communications percussion, nonic traffic check.
Speaker 4: Got a Clarence chick.
Speaker 1: There was a Clarence traffic of a off player ready for tracking over already communications Yeah, pro pilots, automatics ready, give the warning signal.
Speaker 4: Give me a time check on a computer.
Speaker 6: Oh three forty seven fifty a stand buy for.
Speaker 9: Pound off and firing gab by a power off and firing a check so forty eight ten check coming up thirty seconds twenty nine twenty eight lie back on the acceleration that octor Worth pressures will be over in four minutes. General haw, I don't like having a man along who isn't where the sween is too late, now make it pretty tough.
Speaker 1: If he's can't pot we'll worry about that later. Heaven six five faw gray so fire.
Speaker 6: Why what happens?
Speaker 4: Noise?
Speaker 1: Oh gone that speed of sound? Switch on? Tell if you are.
Speaker 6: Asked, I can't, I can't.
Speaker 1: Mold pressure switches right under your finger at time three fifty twelve out, dude, two miles. Get your sun goggles on it.
Speaker 6: It'll be coming through in a minute.
Speaker 1: There's a darn line hop and the sun. It works the best thing without any worry. Look in the viewer.
Speaker 4: You're down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Time three fifty one ten out two twenty miles. Time three fifty three fifty out the two they seven miles. At the end of the blast, we're in the free fall from buckle your straps.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, I'm falling. I'm falling up. There's no gravity up here.
Speaker 1: Won't weigh anything. I don't fare stuff good, I don't get down in the sailing. I feel lousy, sea sticks on space stick whatever.
Speaker 7: So I'm that healthy.
Speaker 1: And there's a bottle of pills under the head pad. They autistut of the stomach. I'll break out the magnetic shoes. Then we can at least keep our feet down on the floor. Play here, threeny, you can put these on hand.
Speaker 6: Them up right here. Now you can walk down the wall.
Speaker 10: Try it like this.
Speaker 7: Hey, it's like a human fly.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: This is the second time I haven't walked down the ceiling, only this time I'm sober. Hey, General, would you mind tapping that hand sandwich back and floating.
Speaker 6: Away from him?
Speaker 4: Feeling better?
Speaker 5: Tweny?
Speaker 1: I guess so? The heck of a note when your mail floats away from me before you eat it? Three Chemist Bronze and I try to crank up the raidar. I'm tennis, she's stuck. I'll let me see.
Speaker 6: I stuck out right.
Speaker 1: I don't understand it. Grace, the good Grace, well the wonder it's stuck.
Speaker 6: It's exposed out of space.
Speaker 1: It must be pros And so what's the idea?
Speaker 4: Sweeney?
Speaker 6: Int you read the engineering manual and.
Speaker 1: The flesh wedding get sprayed, don't jure, Bobby. If we can't get that radar mask cranked out, we can't land on the moon. It's all right, by may want you realize what half the value of this trip is in the landing geological Salvey's radiation tech. John, I told you before I started. This whole thing is slut nutty to me. Who wants the moon? The time to be fish? So the old Brooklyn battery. Connell Tweeny out. This isn't getting that mask fixed. We've got to go outside in space suits and chip it loose. Outside you mean outside the ship.
Speaker 5: You can't fall.
Speaker 8: You'll be in the same trajectory as the ship. Worst it could happen would be to drift away.
Speaker 7: Drift away.
Speaker 1: Don't, Bobby get one of a monkey suits from me.
Speaker 4: I'm comfortable in here when anyway've taken enough from you.
Speaker 1: We can't let one man in danger the whole project. You get out there in a spacesuit, or we shove you out without one. All right, all right, that's settled. You got us into this mess. You're going to help get us out. General out the space suite, Rosy inner lock. Now, let's get this straight. Keep your magnetic shoes on the hull plates. Your safety line's hooked. If you break loose, we won't be able to go after you. You'll hit the moon at twenty thousand miles per hour and squash.
Speaker 4: I wear a man.
Speaker 1: How come General sad On go?
Speaker 4: That's right, he doesn't go.
Speaker 6: He's co pilot.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I just ashing.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's make sure our intercom walkie talkings are warmed up. I'll say check all right, thousand helmets.
Speaker 7: Hello, hello, doc, I hear you, bon I'm okay. Check instruments the lot, okay, open the outer door.
Speaker 1: Knock?
Speaker 5: What to do?
Speaker 1: We're there? A million stars, twenty thousand miles an hour, free fall and no pray.
Speaker 7: That's right, no air and we haven't got time for the scenery. Let's get the work.
Speaker 6: Can you two handle it?
Speaker 7: I want to go after see how the firing tubes have That's all right, God, come onth we let's get to work. Snow all the matt top we need.
Speaker 1: Let's bring us a bar.
Speaker 7: God, I let's get back.
Speaker 1: He suits me.
Speaker 7: That's you ain't up there Western Hemisphere. You can see America that dark strip against the light. But he's far away. He burns burns a right, what's mat?
Speaker 6: How about loose?
Speaker 4: I'm drifting.
Speaker 7: Not what happened my shoemakers?
Speaker 1: Pull loose? There he is, just save your life, bro verry help me.
Speaker 7: He's too far into line.
Speaker 6: Oh he's cooked. We'll never get a back home there.
Speaker 7: How do you want to get Pollo speakers not coming out bringing oxygen tanks?
Speaker 1: I bad? Hi, hurry what are you gonna do? I'm a bottle man to get a bottle of orange march.
Speaker 7: I'm all right done. General pair's coming out of the lock cot right if he beat out and down that left, give me that oxygen.
Speaker 1: Take why I got to do my shoe first, and yeah, crazy you'll.
Speaker 7: Flown away to give the pressure in the oxygen tank for a jet. Maybe I can write the tank out there if there's.
Speaker 10: Enough power from the novel st the bell there, all three class making.
Speaker 7: My helmet bike shape. I'll try again.
Speaker 6: Hey, what I can about it? They're going, I think swing them out all right?
Speaker 7: Get up a war shops there, reach out for me. Doctor, you're too far.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 7: I can't hang on.
Speaker 10: Do one more shots the character Hang on, I got that bot and we don't we tow the universe together. Hang on to me dot hawks time.
Speaker 7: You wave us.
Speaker 6: When I turn the mountain, nothing, there'd be.
Speaker 7: Enough pressure to get back. Here we go. We're loving the love. That's enough pressures almost down in this tank. There's the last of the guests. We're too far out of parts.
Speaker 6: They can't reach us with a line.
Speaker 7: And get your back to the ship. From the count of three. Push the tank as card as you can. The reaction may shove us in posts. Yeah really one two three?
Speaker 4: It cooked your rope?
Speaker 7: Halcome, I got I got all that?
Speaker 1: Thank god.
Speaker 7: Well, let's have your board.
Speaker 8: That ship.
Speaker 4: To move said by planning sea.
Speaker 1: Let's put a rugged contree down there.
Speaker 6: Stand by the.
Speaker 1: Turn ship fastest straps had to do fare two seven point three? All right, turning ship. Hey, hey, y' mumbling off? Get twenty too far about backwards?
Speaker 6: We land backwards.
Speaker 1: Use the jets for great smallly smoke. You may sit down on a tail down speed one point five to two. Stand by for deceleration. Now fire dre fall hands spotted. Give me a few half on the screen. Hey, we can't land down there. Look mountains class.
Speaker 4: That's the creator harpless.
Speaker 1: We're heading for a move plane short of their ill looks smaller than me.
Speaker 6: I'm going to kill our forward speeds stand by.
Speaker 11: You won't plant them out?
Speaker 6: Give another plan.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 6: We won't have enough power to get home. Don't make that truck on the right look out.
Speaker 1: We're going to crash barn. Glad you've got right now automatic landing automatican hang on for emergency landing.
Speaker 6: Stand by the black hold it now back got out to Cairo.
Speaker 1: That was a lousy landing. I'm safe, yes, but I wasted reaction mass. Will need to get home to worry about that later. Right now, I want to get out there and plant my feet on the moon.
Speaker 4: Moon.
Speaker 7: Well, the compression lock check upset and ever since I control man. Yeah, sure you don't want to leave the ship.
Speaker 6: I'll be off cleaner, I'll contact.
Speaker 7: Let let's go, oh doubt a zone, all right, be sure you don't fall. You functure your suits on the rocks. You're done, and look out for the low gravity. You'll weigh one sixth what you did on Earth. Alright, so.
Speaker 1: Light? What is this stuffs?
Speaker 7: Right? Doctor? Play efficiently?
Speaker 5: Yes, in the name of the United States of America, I take possession of the.
Speaker 7: Planet, move of and for the benefit of mankind.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get down to business.
Speaker 8: Sweeten, you set up the astronomical Camera's not.
Speaker 1: Get back here, all of you right away.
Speaker 4: We were just starting work.
Speaker 6: You've got to get back. I've been talking to Earth.
Speaker 4: We may not get off.
Speaker 6: We may be stuck on my moon for thought. Hello, hello Earth.
Speaker 1: Reaction mass down to two point eight six seven too wasted power and the bad landing.
Speaker 4: Request new figures for return trip.
Speaker 6: Colona looks back.
Speaker 1: I'll have to run for the machine.
Speaker 6: I mean kind help everything you cap.
Speaker 7: I'll check back with the result.
Speaker 4: I'll be standing by Roger.
Speaker 1: Well Buns. We wasted too much power on that lousy landing.
Speaker 4: These things. Check the figures.
Speaker 1: We've got the light and ship. We've got just four hours to get off. If we miss that, we don't get another chance to hit the Earth for another month.
Speaker 5: But we don't have more than ten days oxygen supply exactly.
Speaker 1: Come on, we better start dumping, and we better pray we can get rid of enough weak acceleration pad for sereal seven or six scheduled b fourteen pounds. Check. Give me a hand jack, Yes, hair locks fall. I'll put my helmet on and shot the junk out of the lock.
Speaker 4: BNS.
Speaker 1: Is that everything we can get on. Three of the space suits will be dropped before we take off. How about the fourth's I have to keep that. So we're going to in the air locker, sholl the others out and've got a removable bridge.
Speaker 4: Academical, you may have to general, he thinks.
Speaker 1: As you back now with the takeoff figures, Hello, Hello Earth, Luna calling Earth.
Speaker 9: All right, it's fine, we hear you.
Speaker 6: How much way have you drop?
Speaker 1: Four thousand and three pounds earthquakes? Then you're still.
Speaker 7: Short one hundred ten pounds.
Speaker 1: What if you can dump one hundred ten pounds, you can go a call for work stripped. We unbolted the locker doors, jump the radar chassis in mounts. We'll have to take a chance as we are.
Speaker 6: It's still aside.
Speaker 1: You're having enough reaction mass. You could be wrong, couldn't, Jim?
Speaker 3: I could, but not the computer.
Speaker 1: I'll be standing five.
Speaker 4: Us to buy it over all?
Speaker 1: Right, one hundred and ten lousy pounds? What happens if we're not right enough?
Speaker 8: They fall back and crash or just go into an orbit around the moon?
Speaker 1: Just keep going around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's say we've got fourteen minutes left to take off time.
Speaker 4: Oh that's fine.
Speaker 1: It could have gone over and I ever fall a bow. But I had to come to the mall.
Speaker 4: And well it's pretty simple. One hundred and ten rounds one of the things. Yes, I guess that's its highway one id. That's funny.
Speaker 5: He's now wait a minute, general, I'm.
Speaker 1: The oldest one here and I'm the captain of this ship. If anyone stays, I get the orders here. Dog is the engineer. General pilots when you hit the earth atmosphere. But fine, I have no family, so no, no, no, no, no, You've got to go back, both of you. I've been discredited.
Speaker 4: They won't listen to me.
Speaker 1: You've got to tell them what you've seen and listen, General, you got to tell them what the Earth look like from here. It's vulnerable, defenseless, hanging in the sky. I knew this clip would have military value.
Speaker 6: Well it does.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine Adam warheads launched the Earth from up here? The Moon is the perfect base for an attack on the Earth. Remember, it's only one sixth that's hot to shoot.
Speaker 4: Rockets from here to work as it is the other way.
Speaker 1: You've got to tell them the only government to control the Moon wants to be a world government. General, I guess you don't know it. If what you just said means, you've got to get back to Earth and convince them, even if the rest of us don't make it. Finds don't know, General, That's all there is to it. Unless Semester bons j mind tweeney on.
Speaker 4: I don't don't worry. You'll get back.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, why not you heares match for it, hard man's ass. All right, bonds, I'll go for that. I'm in now, No, no two to one bond. Well, all right, what do we use? You can match buttons?
Speaker 4: Drop your overalls?
Speaker 1: All right, each one, pull off a button. I'm better check these things on it. Here's my button, God Gray, Hello, Hello, I think and we're working it out. One of the stays behind what we're matching for it? Check time, Check time, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 11: We interrupt the program Dimensioned Expert just a moment from for two important bulletins from the wires of United Press from Seoul, Korea. The North Korean Radio says the North Korean Communist government formally declared war on South Korea effective at eleven a m. Sunday Korean time. And then a little later this bulletin from Washington State Department officials say they will Russia responsible for the North Korean attack against the independent South Korean Republic, which this country and the United Nations brought into being and have supported.
Speaker 7: We now returned to the program to mention X yet nine.
Speaker 1: Ten minutes to check that's all hazings. We'll take off with three men, all right, ready to match?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 7: What yeh?
Speaker 1: Treeny he went out? What's he doing? What he's going out out there on the moons?
Speaker 7: Shine?
Speaker 1: Oh? Ten?
Speaker 7: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm diy.
Speaker 7: I'll come back. Come back here, you.
Speaker 1: Nice here, come back? When are you going home? Eh?
Speaker 7: Aleven time?
Speaker 6: Remember the girl, honey girl, listen, twiny, comeback could.
Speaker 7: Not mean that much for you.
Speaker 1: We've talked to nobody.
Speaker 7: Can expected to do that.
Speaker 1: I'm crazy?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 7: I'm alone? I say, okay, my.
Speaker 6: Loan, it's say Tweeny, come back.
Speaker 7: I said, I like this shift. Get it one hundred and sixty pounds. That's made I know.
Speaker 1: I take off.
Speaker 7: I said, you guys wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Come in on the matching. Oh, I rude out.
Speaker 7: Hooray for me, and you look out for yourself. Wow, I'm gonna change your mind. I'm been looking up fat that hanging.
Speaker 1: In the sky.
Speaker 3: We'll go about something out of small.
Speaker 7: All of you guys gotta go back. Doc. He's the guy that working out in the lab bonds.
Speaker 10: You'll building the ships and uh the generally he's got to pound those desks and see that he gets done right.
Speaker 7: You don't need made minute. I'll I'll get gone. It's one of my whole day.
Speaker 6: Come on here, I don't understand we can pick off all of us.
Speaker 7: With one hundred and ten pounds.
Speaker 6: Listen to what I think. Get back in here, and all the way they up a screwdriver in the redtail file had.
Speaker 7: An oxygen tank. What's the get breaking here? I've gotta wait to get it fall off.
Speaker 1: If it works, queeneye, we're reading your clara on the intercom speaker. You in the air lock yet, Yeah, your spacesuit weighs around seventy pounds radio where he's fifty. Yeah, but I can't open the outside going the air.
Speaker 7: Lighteled out, my shut What are you trying to?
Speaker 1: After you chuck the radio out, you file a hole in the gasket on the outer door.
Speaker 4: Got that?
Speaker 1: Then you tie your safety line to the oxygen tank, pass it through the hole it hangs outside. You got that? Yeah? Then you close the outside door. Get out of your suit. Come in here. We close up, decompress and open the outside door again. I get it the tank right, and if it works, we all get home.
Speaker 4: Hurry now.
Speaker 5: Eight minutes to cutulated takeoff time eight minutes, two minutes, two minutes.
Speaker 1: Off that sw yeah, sure, ready close the out of door.
Speaker 7: Yeah, push her up. I'm getting out of a suite.
Speaker 1: There's doorways pretty nar up plant.
Speaker 7: If the suit don't clear with shocked, we'll.
Speaker 1: Have to take that chat all right, kury com, I'll say close the oun door. Deacon pressed, now the outer door. I'm over.
Speaker 5: I can see it through the park coming up. One minute, one minute to take off.
Speaker 1: What of the suit called on the in take no, no, no, no, it's not out. Get clear of that. Jow up, brother, get clear.
Speaker 6: There it goes.
Speaker 1: We're red, we're rad forty seconds close.
Speaker 4: The out of doors.
Speaker 5: We that take off everybody thirty seconds twenty oney I twenty eight.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could have done that.
Speaker 6: Twenty six just walk out a blie.
Speaker 4: I haven't got that kind of courage.
Speaker 1: Twenty three. I'd have had to make a speech, a big heroic speech.
Speaker 7: Twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: I didn't have the gut to just walk out. Not sixty all right, it's stand by fourteen communications fine, fine, just andy co pilot and automatic seventy nine, then by.
Speaker 6: Eight seven, six, five, four three two five.
Speaker 1: All right, we're clear, so not that guy.
Speaker 6: We're cere.
Speaker 1: We're heading home time.
Speaker 4: So fifty thirty six.
Speaker 1: Destination all right, You have.
Speaker 8: Not heard another adventure into the unknown world of the future.
Speaker 1: That was Dimension X episode twelve, Destination Moon, until our next rendezvous with radios passed.
Speaker 4: Good evening.
Speaker 1: Follow Old Time Sci Fi Radio for more classic science fiction broadcasts.